时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Well, I should warn you, | 我得说句真心话 |
[00:13] | if we hit turbulence, | 要是飞机遇上气流 |
[00:14] | I may hold onto you for dear life. | 为了保住小命 我可会紧紧抓住你呢 |
[00:17] | Well, I should warn you, | 我也得说句真心话 |
[00:18] | I’m hoping for a bumpy ride. | 我希望这一路上颠簸不断 |
[00:22] | So, why are you going to Acapulco? | 你是因为什么要去阿卡普尔科呢 |
[00:25] | Actually, it’s rather an amusing story. | 这个嘛 说来有趣 |
[00:28] | I came down to the airport | 本来我到机场来 |
[00:30] | on sort of a blind date with a cello player. | 是要跟一位大提琴手相亲的 |
[00:34] | She didn’t know it was a blind date. | 不过她不知道这是相亲 |
[00:36] | Actually, it was all in my head. | 其实 就是我的臆想 |
[00:38] | So when I bumped into you | 然后我遇见了你 |
[00:40] | and you said you were going to Acapulco, | 你说要去阿卡普尔科 |
[00:43] | I thought, why not tag along? | 我就想 何不跟上去呢 |
[00:45] | So the only reason you’re on this plane is | 所以你上这趟飞机的唯一原因 |
[00:49] | because of me? | 就是因为我 |
[00:50] | Call it kismet. | 这就命啊 |
[00:52] | – Can I switch seats? – Sure. | – 我能换座位吗 – 当然 |
[00:54] | You’re lucky. Normally this flight is jammed. | 您真幸运 这个航班一般都会满员 |
[00:58] | See, kismet. | 看见了吧 命 |
[01:08] | I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but I have to say, | 我不是有意偷听 但我想对您说 |
[01:11] | I’d be flattered | 要是有人追着我上了飞机 |
[01:12] | if someone got on a plane to be with me. | 我一定会受宠若惊的 |
[01:14] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 当然 |
[01:16] | I mean, what could be more romantic than that? | 还有比这更浪漫的吗 |
[01:19] | You know, it’s a bit awkward trying to talk like this. | 这样说话有点别扭 |
[01:21] | Is that seat taken? | 那个座位有人吗 |
[01:23] | No. Come sit here, please. | 没有 过来坐吧 |
[01:30] | Pardon me. Sorry. Thank you. | 借光 不好意思 谢谢 |
[01:35] | At last. Well, I’m Frasier Crane. | 总算进来了 我是Frasier Crane |
[01:38] | – Felicity Stafford. – It’s a pleasure. | – 我是Felicity Stafford – 很荣幸能认识您 |
[01:40] | And this is my husband, David. | 这是我老公 David |
[01:45] | A genuine pleasure. | 真是太荣幸了 |
[01:51] | Oh, darn. I forgot to order my kosher meal. | 诶呀 我忘了告诉他们我要清真飞机餐了 |
[01:56] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[01:57] | So sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:59] | Pardon me. I’m so sorry. | 借光 不好意思 |
[02:01] | Well, it was lovely meeting you both. | 认识你们很高兴 |
[02:03] | Stewardess… | 空姐 |
[02:05] | Oh, thank you. Bless you. | 谢谢 老天保佑 |
[02:18] | Oh, thank God the flight’s late. | 谢天谢地飞机晚点了 |
[02:20] | I was sure I’d missed it. Thank you. | 我还以为赶不上了 谢谢 |
[02:35] | Yes, it’s me. | 对 就是我 |
[02:37] | It’s amazing what they can do with make-up and lighting. | 弄点妆 补点光 就是大变活人了 |
[02:40] | Yes, it is amazing. | 确实难以置信 |
[02:42] | Not that they didn’t have plenty to work with. | 不过他们可有的忙呢 |
[02:45] | By “Plenty” I don’t mean anything, | 我说”有的”不是指 |
[02:47] | you know, referring to, well, you know. | 就是 你懂的 |
[02:50] | You just stay right here. I’ll change seats. | 您好好坐着吧 我去换座位 |
[02:52] | No, wait. Your voice sounds really familiar. | 等等 你听起来很耳熟 |
[02:56] | I am Dr Frasier Crane, from the radio. | 我是Frasier Crane医生 电台的 |
[02:58] | Kelly Easterbrook, from the magazine. | Kelly Easterbrook 杂志上的 |
[03:00] | Yes. | 我注意到了 |
[03:02] | Well, I’m assuming that you’re off to a photo shoot | 我猜你是要去墨西哥的海滩上 |
[03:06] | on the beaches of Mexico. | 拍一组照片吧 |
[03:09] | No, actually I only model part-time these days. | 不 其实我只是兼职模特 |
[03:11] | I’m in a PhD programme | 我在华盛顿大学 |
[03:13] | at the University of Washington. | 进修博士学位 |
[03:14] | – What’s your field? – Zoology. | – 你的专业是 – 动物学 |
[03:17] | That’s why I’m going to Mexico, | 这次我去墨西哥就是为了 |
[03:18] | to observe the spiny-tailed iguana. | 去研究刺尾鬣蜥 |
[03:21] | A model and a scholar. | 模特兼学者 |
[03:25] | This is the part where I normally wake up. | 一般这种时候我就该从梦里醒了 |
[03:50] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[03:53] | Last night, walking along the beach, | 昨晚 漫步在海岸边 |
[03:58] | when we kicked off our shoes | 我们踢掉鞋子 |
[04:00] | and looked up at that amazing blanket of stars… | 仰望那美极了的星空 |
[04:04] | Actually I was remembering | 其实我是记起了 |
[04:05] | when that iguana ran across your foot, | 有只鬣蜥从你脚面上跑过去 |
[04:07] | and you jumped into my arms. | 你一跃就跳进我怀里 |
[04:10] | Oh, yes, that, too. | 是啊 还有那一段 |
[04:13] | You’re really quite strong. | 你怎么那么有力 |
[04:15] | I am a supermodel. | 我可是个超级名模 |
[04:19] | Frasier So, Frasier… | |
[04:25] | Is there any chance you’d be interested in seeing more of me? | 你想不想见更多面的我 |
[04:29] | There’s more? | 还有什么我没见过 |
[04:32] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[04:34] | I was hoping we would. | 我当然希望我们能再见面 |
[04:36] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[04:39] | There is one thing I should mention. | 有件事我得跟你坦白 |
[04:42] | It’s a little awkward. | 这事有点尴尬 |
[04:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:45] | Well, | 嗯 |
[04:48] | I’m in the process of breaking up with someone. | 我现在正在闹分手 |
[04:52] | He plays for the Seahawks, | 对方是海鹰队的球员 |
[04:54] | and with all of us in the public eye, | 鉴于我们都是公众人物 |
[04:56] | these things have a way of getting out. So… | 这些事情还是不要闹出去为好 |
[04:59] | I’d appreciate it if, just for now, | 所以希望你暂时 |
[05:01] | you didn’t tell anyone about you and me. | 不要把咱俩的事儿说出去 |
[05:05] | What happened between us will never leave this room. | 咱俩的事我不会带出这个屋的 |
[05:14] | If there’s a God in heaven, neither will we. | 就算天堂有个上帝 我们也是清白的 |
[05:19] | Have you seen Frasier? | 你看到Frasier没有 |
[05:21] | – What? He’s not back from the airport yet? – No. | – 什么 他还没从机场回来 – 没有 |
[05:24] | That’s a lot of cheese and crackers. | 这么多芝士和饼干 |
[05:27] | You gonna eat all those? | 你要全吃了吗 |
[05:28] | Don’t be stupid. I’m havin’ people over tonight. | 别傻了 我今晚要招待客人的 |
[05:32] | – Morning, all. – There you are. | – 早安 大家 – 你可来了 |
[05:34] | I almost gave up on you. | 我都差点放弃希望了 |
[05:36] | So, Mr Impulsive, I got your message. | 冲动先生 我收到你的留言了 |
[05:38] | – How was Mexico? – Fine. Relaxing. | – 在墨西哥玩的好吗 – 不错 挺放松的 |
[05:42] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Sorry? | – 哦 真遗憾 – 咋了 |
[05:45] | Considering what a slump your sex life has been lately, | 鉴于最近你的感情生活走入低谷 |
[05:48] | I know you were hoping for a little, well you know, action. | 我知道你其实是想去找艳遇的 |
[05:51] | You know, south of the border. | 你懂的 南边比较开放 |
[05:53] | Roz, just because the last time you went to Mexico | Roz 就因为上次 |
[05:55] | and you were hit on more than a pinata, | 你去墨西哥被无数人搭讪 |
[05:57] | doesn’t mean that was the purpose of my visit as well. | 你就以为这也是我的目的吗 |
[06:01] | Yeah, right. You wanted to hear the Acapulco Philharmonic. | 没错 你是去听阿卡普尔科交响乐团的演出的 |
[06:05] | So, Doc, you get any? | 那么 医生 你得手了吗 |
[06:07] | That is none of your business! | 这跟你没关系 |
[06:09] | Well, better luck next time. | 嗯 祝下次好运 |
[06:11] | Did it ever occur to you that I am merely being discrete | 难道你们就没想到 我只是低调 |
[06:13] | that I actually did meet a woman? | 其实我的确有一段巫山奇遇 |
[06:14] | I just don’t care to broadcast it. | 我只是不想弄得人尽皆知吗 |
[06:16] | Sure, that might happen. | 当然 这也是一种假设啦 |
[06:19] | Frankly, I don’t have time for this nonsense. | 说到底 我没时间跟你们扯皮 |
[06:22] | What I did or did not do on my vacation is not your concern. | 我假期里做了什么 没做什么 跟你们没关系 |
[06:24] | Don’t you have better things to do | 你们除了对我的性生活妄加揣测 |
[06:26] | than speculating about my sex life? | 就没别的事情好干了吗 |
[06:27] | Frasier Crane’s sex life. | Frasier Crane的性生活 |
[06:29] | There’s a word for that. | 不是专门有个词形容这个的吗 |
[06:30] | It’s an oxy, oxy… | 叫冷 冷 |
[06:33] | – Moron. – Hey, easy. I’ll get it. | – 傻蛋 – 别急 我能想起来 |
[06:42] | All right now, flip over. Ten kicks on each side. | 现在 翻过去 双腿各踢腿十次 |
[06:45] | Geez, I hate this one. | 老天爷 我最恨这个 |
[06:47] | What does it do anyway? | 这到底有什么用 |
[06:48] | Nothing for you. But it does get a nice breeze going. | 对你没啥用 我只是想有点小风吹着 |
[06:54] | – Hello, Dr Crane. – Daphne. | – 你好 Crane医生 – Daphne |
[07:02] | Hello, Eddie. Good boy, Dad. | 你好 Eddie 好孩子 老爸 |
[07:05] | That’s it. I’m through. | 老子不干了 |
[07:07] | Where’s Frasier? | Frasier在哪 |
[07:08] | He got in a while ago, but jumped right into the shower. | 他回来有一会儿了 但刚回来就跑去洗澡了 |
[07:11] | So we still have no idea why he went to Mexico? | 所以我们还是不知道他到底为什么去墨西哥吗 |
[07:13] | Well, you heard the same message we did. | 你也听到他的留言了 |
[07:15] | He wanted to do some spir on the moment so he jumped on a plane. | 他想来一场说走就走的旅行 于是就上飞机了 |
[07:18] | That doesn’t concern you? | 你不担心吗 |
[07:19] | It’s not exactly like him to board a plane | 这可不像他啊 不做预定 |
[07:21] | without reservations and luggage, slumber mask. | 不带行李 不带睡眠面罩 就跳上飞机 |
[07:26] | He probably just went down there to try to meet some women. | 他可能是想去找艳遇吧 |
[07:29] | I’ve seen this with my patients. | 这种情况我在一个病人身上也看到过 |
[07:31] | They get so distressed over a series of failures, | 一系列的打击 尤其是情感上的打击 |
[07:33] | especially romantic ones, | 让他们沮丧得无以复加 |
[07:35] | that they act out in bizarre ways. | 他们就开始举动怪异 |
[07:43] | Is there anything more refreshing after a long flight | 在长途飞行之后 还有什么能比 |
[07:46] | than a hot soak in eucalyptus salts | 泡在尤加利香氛浴盐的浴缸里 |
[07:49] | and a snifter of warmed Poire William? | 品着一杯暖暖的西洋梨白兰地更舒服呢 |
[07:55] | Nothing yet, but keep your ears open. | 目前还算正常 但仔细听着吧 |
[07:58] | You know, Dr Crane, | 话说 Crane医生 |
[08:00] | we’re all awful eager to hear about your trip. | 我们都很想听听你的旅行趣事呢 |
[08:02] | – Did you have a nice time? – Oh Yes, lovely. | – 你玩得好吗 – 是的 很棒 |
[08:04] | Yeah, did you meet any girls? | 是嘛 那有没有遇上什么特别的女生 |
[08:06] | You know me, dad, I’m not one to kiss and tell. | 你了解我的 老爸 我不是大嘴巴 |
[08:09] | Struck out, huh? | 没遇上吧 |
[08:11] | Well, it’ll all turn around for ya. | 没事 一切都会好起来的 |
[08:13] | Why does everyone assume that it’s impossible for me to meet a woman. | 为嘛人人都觉得我就泡不到女人呢 |
[08:16] | No need to get mad. I’m on your side. | 别生气呀 我支持你 |
[08:18] | I just feel bad for you. | 我就是为你遗憾 |
[08:19] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[08:21] | You know, frankly, I’m sick and tired of everyone’s pity. | 说实话 我实在是受够了人们的怜悯 |
[08:25] | The fact is I did meet a woman down there. | 其实我在那边确实遇上了个女人 |
[08:27] | A perfectly fabulous woman, and we had an utterly romantic weekend. | 是个绝世美人 我们共度了一个浪漫的周末 |
[08:30] | Why didn’t you just tell us that from start? | 那你为什么早不说 |
[08:32] | I’m not at liberty to discuss it. | 我答应她保守秘密 |
[08:34] | Oh, yes, that pesky Club Med oath of silence. | 对啊 那个烦人的医生保密誓言 |
[08:44] | No! She asked me to be discreet. | 不是 她要我保持低调 |
[08:48] | See, she’s a rather famous supermodel and | 因为 她是个有名的超级名模 |
[08:54] | she’s going through a break-up | 现在正在闹分手 |
[08:57] | with a star football player on the Seahawks, | 她男朋友是海鹰队的球员 |
[08:59] | and she didn’t want any publicity. | 她不想在这个风头上把事情闹大 |
[09:02] | So, you see, before I identify her to you, | 所以说 在我把她介绍给你们之前 |
[09:05] | I have to ask that you not ever repeat this to anyone. | 我得请求你们 不要告诉任何人 |
[09:08] | I’d urge you to do the same. | 这也是我对你的请求 |
[09:14] | Her name is Kelly Easterbrook. | 她叫Kelly Easterbrook |
[09:17] | The lotion girl! She has such milky skin. | 沐浴液女神 她皮肤像牛奶一样又白又滑 |
[09:20] | I thought so, yes. | 我也是这么认为 |
[09:23] | We were inseparable the entire weekend. | 我们一整个周末形影不离 |
[09:26] | You know, some people think I look like her. | 话说 还有人说我长得像她呢 |
[09:28] | Oh, yes… | 哦 还真是 |
[09:31] | Anyway, I’ve got a picture of her. I’ll be right back. | 我有一张她的照片 我马上回来 |
[09:36] | It’s one thing to concoct a little white lie, | 撒点小谎倒没什么 |
[09:38] | but come up with a supermodel… | 可是整出个超级名模来 |
[09:40] | Who’d dump an NFL player for Frasier. | 还甩了NFL球员来跟着Frasier |
[09:44] | You two are just being awful. I’ve never known Dr Crane to tell a lie. | 你们俩太坏了 Crane医生从来不撒谎的 |
[09:48] | Actually, this is not without precedent. | 其实 这也不是头一次了 |
[09:51] | When he was ten, | 他十岁的时候 |
[09:52] | he forged letters from Leonard Bernstein | 曾假造Leonard Bernstein的来信 |
[09:54] | And told everyone they were pen pals. | 跟所有人说他们是笔友 |
[09:55] | – Oh yeah – remember? | – 是有这么回事 – 记起来了吧 |
[09:57] | He’d come bounding up the stairs. | 他蹦蹦跳跳地跑上楼 |
[09:58] | “Got another one from Lenny.” | “又收到一封Lenny的信” |
[10:01] | We were all agog | 我们都被蒙在鼓里 |
[10:02] | Until Mr. Bernstein wrote that | 直到Bernstein先生写道 |
[10:03] | his Broadway debut was Candide | 他的百老汇处女作是赣第德 |
[10:05] | when everyone knows that it was On the Town. | 而众所周知那应该是锦城春色 |
[10:07] | That’s when we knew it was a fake. | 那时候我们才知道真相 |
[10:10] | The sloppy kid lettering was also a clue. | 那孩子气的歪歪扭扭的字迹也是个线索 |
[10:16] | Here she is. | 就是她 |
[10:20] | It’s from a magazine? | 这是从杂志上剪下来的吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah, yeah, She’s in lots of magazines. | 是啊 她上过很多杂志 |
[10:23] | And billboards, too. | 广告牌上也有 |
[10:24] | Now she’s my girlfriend. | 现在她是我女朋友啦 |
[10:28] | Well, I’m off to bed. | 我去睡了 |
[10:29] | Didn’t get much sleep over the weekend. | 这周末可没怎么睡呢 |
[10:32] | – You know what I mean? – Oh, yeah. Good night. | – 你知道我的意思吧 – 太知道了 晚安 |
[10:36] | He just snapped like a twig, didn’t he? | 他的心理就像小树枝一样 一碰就折呀 |
[10:45] | Hello? Kelly! | 你好 Kelly |
[10:48] | Hi. Gee, I didn’t know you were back in town. | 你好 天哪 我都不知道你回来了 |
[10:53] | I’d love to. Right. Well, | 好呀 对 嗯 |
[10:55] | I’ll see you there in, what, half an hour. | 半小时以后见 |
[10:57] | OK, yeah, me, too. Bye. | 可不 我也是 拜拜 |
[11:02] | Frasier, glad we caught you. | Frasier 碰到你真巧呀 |
[11:03] | We are off to the Buster Keaton retrospective, care to join us? | 我们要去巴斯特基顿回顾展 一起来不 |
[11:06] | Actually, I’m dashing off to LeScali for a late lunch with Kelly. | 不了 我要去莱嘉利找Kelly吃个午饭 |
[11:10] | Oh, your supermodel. | 哦 你那位超级名模 |
[11:11] | You didn’t mention anything about that when you left this morning. | 今早你出门的时候可没说呀 |
[11:14] | She just called. | 她刚刚打来电话 |
[11:15] | She came home early from a modelling assignment in Hawaii. | 她在夏威夷的模特工作提前结束了 所以回来早了 |
[11:18] | I suspect to see you-know-who. | 我就要去见到这位神秘人物啦 |
[11:22] | Bernard? Yes, Dr Crane. listen, | Bernard 是我 Crane医生 |
[11:24] | I need my usual table in about twenty minutes. | 我20分钟后想过去 坐我平时坐的那个位子 |
[11:27] | Oh yes, and chill your finest bottle of Pouilly-Fuisse. | 对了 冰一瓶最好的波里府水白葡萄酒 |
[11:32] | Well, modelling those swimsuits, she works up quite a thirst. | 穿着比基尼拍照片 她得多渴呀 |
[11:38] | Oh, poor sod. | 可怜的娃 |
[11:40] | Doesn’t he realize how outlandish it all sounds? | 他难道没意识到这听起来多不合逻辑吗 |
[11:43] | Even a fake supermodel | 就算是个假想出来的名模 |
[11:44] | would have dumped him by now. | 到这时候也应该把他甩了吧 |
[11:47] | I wish there was something we could do. | 要是有什么我们能帮忙的就好了 |
[11:50] | There is. | 有的 |
[11:51] | When he was in the throes of his Leonard Bernstein obsession, | 当他沉溺在Leonard Bernstein狂热的困境中时 |
[11:54] | we finally confronted him. | 我们最后跟他当面对质 |
[11:55] | As you may recall, Dad, | 你还记得吧 老爸 |
[11:56] | he was relieved that once and for all he could give up the charade. | 他也如释重负 终于不用再装腔作势了 |
[11:59] | – Charade – Charade | – 装逼 – 装腔作势 |
[12:00] | Well, I guess we could talk to him. | 那咱们要不跟他谈谈 |
[12:02] | But what’re we going to say? | 可是怎么开这个口呢 |
[12:04] | It won’t be easy. | 是会很艰难 |
[12:05] | We’ll tell him we know what’s going on | 我们得告诉他 我们都知道了 |
[12:08] | and he doesn’t have to pretend anymore. | 他不用再装了 |
[12:10] | All right, but situations like that make me uncomfortable. | 好吧 可是这种事情让我特别难受 |
[12:13] | Well, you know, there’s always the outside chance | 没事 总有万分之一的希望 |
[12:15] | that we’ll walk into that restaurant | 等咱们过去的时候 |
[12:17] | and some gorgeous supermodel will be draped all over Frasier. | 会有个美艳的超级名模巴着Frasier呢 |
[12:25] | That’s a good one, Dad. | 说得好 老爸 |
[12:26] | We needed that. | 我们正需要好好笑一下 |
[12:28] | I thought we could do with a little tension-breaker. | 我就知道咱们得松弛一下神经 |
[12:35] | Frasier Frasier? | |
[12:37] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[12:40] | – You look wonderful. – Oh, thank you. | – 你今天真美 – 谢谢 |
[12:43] | Here, sit. I ordered us an appetiser. | 你坐 我已经点了开胃菜 |
[12:46] | Oh, this is so sweet, but I can’t stay. | 你太贴心了 但是我得走了 |
[12:50] | My lab called. It’s been a small emergency. | 我的实验室刚刚打电话过来 有个小状况 |
[12:52] | Is everything all right? | 怎么了 |
[12:53] | Our incubator broke | 我们的孵化器坏了 |
[12:55] | And my iguana eggs need to be moved to another lab right away. | 我的那些鬣蜥卵得马上转移到其他的实验室 |
[12:57] | – I hope you understand. – Well, of course I am disappointed, | – 我希望你能理解 – 虽然很失望 |
[13:00] | But we’ll do it again sometime. | 但是以后再补也行 |
[13:01] | I’ll call you as soon as I’m done with the lab. | 实验室那边一处理完我就给你打电话 |
[13:03] | Great. OK. | 好的 |
[13:04] | I’ll keep my fingers crossed. | 我会跟老天乞求的 |
[13:06] | Here’s hoping your eggs are still fertile. | 希望你的卵一切都好 |
[13:11] | My wife had trouble conceiving, too. | 我老婆也不容易怀孕 |
[13:14] | It turned out to be me. | 结果发现是我的问题 |
[13:17] | Well, mystery solved. Off you go. | 水落石出了 你可以走了 |
[13:28] | Oh, that is so sad. | 哦 真令人心酸 |
[13:31] | I’ll say. Nobody’s ever bought me caviar, | 我只想说 就算我是真实存在的人 |
[13:35] | and I’m real. | 也没被请过鱼子酱啊 |
[13:39] | Maybe this is a family thing. | 这事还是家人内部处理吧 |
[13:48] | – Hello, Frasier. – Hey! | – 你好 Frasier – 嘿 |
[13:51] | Dad, Niles. Something that matter? | 老爸 Niles 什么风把你们吹来了 |
[13:55] | No, we are just in the neighborhood. Thought we’d stop by | 我们就是在附近办事 想着过来看看 |
[13:58] | and see if you’d changed your mind about the movie. | 你还想不想跟我们去看电影 |
[14:00] | You seem to be awfully persistent, | 你怎么今天这么执着 |
[14:02] | but I just may join you. | 但是我也许可以 |
[14:03] | My date cancelled at the last moment. | 我的女伴最后放我鸽子了 |
[14:06] | Listen, Frasier. Whatever it is | 听着 Frasier 不管是为了什么 |
[14:08] | That makes you feel the need to perpetuate this fantasy woman, | 你觉得需要臆造出来这个女神 |
[14:11] | you don’t have to on our account. | 你不必在我们面前伪装了 |
[14:14] | Fantasy? | 臆造 |
[14:15] | We’re your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[14:17] | We don’t care if you haven’t been out | 就算你有一阵子没人爱 |
[14:18] | with anybody in quite a while. | 我们也不介意 |
[14:21] | My God! You actually believe | 我的神呐 你们真以为 |
[14:23] | that I’ve invented this relationship. | 这段感情是我空想出来的吗 |
[14:25] | Hi Frasier, it’s no crime to go down to Acapulco | Frasier 去一趟阿卡普尔科却空手而归 |
[14:28] | and come back empty-handed. | 不是什么丢人的事 |
[14:30] | I did not come back empty-handed. | 我不是空手而归 |
[14:31] | I came back with two huge handfuls. | 我是满载而归啊 |
[14:37] | Kelly was just here. | Kelly刚刚还在 |
[14:39] | She was called away on an emergency. | 她临时有急事才走的 |
[14:41] | That would be a modelling emergency? | 是模特界的急事吗 |
[14:45] | No. She only models to raise money | 不是 她做模特只是为了挣钱 |
[14:49] | for her real interest: zoology. | 支持她真正的事业 动物学 |
[14:52] | She’s a PhD candidate and she raises iguanas. | 她在读博士 她是养鬣蜥的 |
[14:57] | The incubator broke, and her eggs were in danger. | 孵化器坏了 她的蛋们有危险 |
[15:00] | It was vital that only she transfer them… | 她必须把它们送到 |
[15:02] | The details are unimportant. | 细节不重要 |
[15:03] | The fact is, I am having a relationship with this woman. | 重要的是 我跟这女人有一段真感情 |
[15:10] | We love you, Frasier. | 我们爱你 Frasier |
[15:13] | Niles, me, Daphne… | Niles 我 Daphne |
[15:16] | Leonard Bernstein Leonard Bernstein. | |
[15:20] | I knew one day you’d throw that back in my face! | 我就知道总有一天你要拿这个说事 |
[15:28] | Kelly Kelly! | |
[15:29] | – Oh, hi! – Hi. | – 嗨 – 好呀 |
[15:30] | I was jus leaving you a note. | 我只是来给你留个言的 |
[15:32] | I’m really sorry about lunch. | 午饭的事实在抱歉 |
[15:33] | It’s all right. You have time to come in? | 没事 有空进来坐坐吗 |
[15:35] | Sure. | 好 |
[15:37] | Good news is I was able to move all of my eggs | 好消息是 我把蛋 |
[15:39] | over to another lab. | 都安全转移了 |
[15:40] | Well, I hope you didn’t put them all in one basket. | 希望你没把它们都放在一个篮子里 |
[15:44] | Why does everyone think that’s funny? | 为什么大家都爱开这个玩笑 |
[15:49] | What a beautiful apartment. | 你家真漂亮 |
[15:51] | Thank you. Can I interest you in a glass of Beaujolais Nouveau? | 谢谢 要来杯薄酒莱新酒吗 |
[15:56] | – I’d love some. – All right. | – 好呀 – 就来 |
[15:57] | I actually have something to toast. | 我正好有事要庆祝 |
[16:00] | My doctorate advisor has asked me to join his team researchers | 我的博士生导师邀请我进入他的研究团队 |
[16:04] | going to the Galapagos Islands. | 一起去加拉帕戈斯群岛 |
[16:07] | Well, that does deserve a toast. | 这确实值得庆祝啊 |
[16:10] | I’m replacing someone, | 我顶替了别人的位置 |
[16:11] | so it’s all very last minute. | 所以刚刚才通知我 |
[16:13] | We leave in the morning. | 我们明早就出发了 |
[16:14] | I’ll be there for two months inseminating indigenous iguanas. | 我们要在那儿待两个月 为当地的鬣蜥做人工受孕 |
[16:18] | I called all my friends. | 我给所有的朋友打电话 |
[16:19] | They couldn’t believe it. | 他们都不敢相信这个好消息 |
[16:21] | Nor will mine. | 我的朋友也一定不敢相信 |
[16:29] | Two months, huh? | 两个月 |
[16:33] | Hey, | 嘿 |
[16:35] | I feel terrible leaving town so early | 在我们俩关系刚发展就离开 |
[16:37] | in our relationship, | 我也不好受 |
[16:39] | but it’s an opportunity of a lifetime. | 可这是一生只有一次的好机遇 |
[16:43] | I’ll be here when you return, | 我会等你回来 |
[16:45] | and we’ll always have one incredible night to look back on fondly. | 而且我们有那么精彩的一夜可以追忆 |
[16:48] | I’ll think we’ll be looking back on two incredible nights. | 我想应该是两个精彩的夜晚吧 |
[16:53] | No, I’m sorry, darling. It’s just one night: Saturday night. | 亲爱的 你错了 就是一晚 周六晚上 |
[16:55] | Then, of course, Sunday you were… | 然后周日你就 |
[16:59] | Oh, right. | 说得没错 |
[18:49] | – What was that? – Nothing, nothing. | – 怎么回事 – 没什么 没什么 |
[18:51] | I must have drifted off there. | 我肯定是不知不觉睡着了 |
[18:57] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[18:58] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么也没听见啊 |
[19:03] | You took a picture of me while I was asleep? | 我睡着的时候 你给我照相了 |
[19:06] | Absolutely not! | 绝对没有 |
[19:07] | Then what is this? | 那这是什么 |
[19:09] | This is… it’s your going-away present. Bon voyage. | 这是 这是你的临别礼物 一路顺风 |
[19:13] | You’re disgusting. | 你太下流了 |
[19:14] | Oh no, Kelly, Please, listen, you don’t… | 不是的 Kelly 拜托听我说完 |
[19:16] | – I don’t believe this! – Listen… | – 我都不敢相信 – 听着 |
[19:18] | – Get out! Get out! – Wait. | – 滚 滚 – 等等 |
[19:21] | – All right. – Get out! | – 好吧 – 滚出去 |
[19:22] | You know, you’d think being a professional model, | 我以为作为专业模特 |
[19:25] | you might be more relaxed about somebody taking a… | 你已经习惯被拍了 |
[19:27] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[19:30] | Kelly, don’t you think we should talk about this? | Kelly 咱们难道不该谈一谈吗 |
[19:32] | I won’t see you again for two months. | 我未来两个月都见不到你了 |
[19:34] | You won’t see me again for a lot longer than that! | 你这辈子都别想见我了 |
[19:37] | – Kelly – What, | – Kelly – 怎么 |
[19:37] | it wasn’t enough just to tell people you bagged a model? | 跟别人炫耀说你上了个模特还不够 |
[19:40] | – You had to take a picture? – No! | – 你还得拍照留念 – 不是 |
[19:41] | – Were you planning to do with it, sell it to the tabloid? – No! | – 你要拿照片干什么呢 卖给小报 – 不是 |
[19:43] | Pass it around the office? Show it to all your friends? | 在办公室里传阅 给你所有的朋友都看看 |
[19:45] | No, just my immediate family. | 不是 只是我的家人 |
[19:50] | – I’m taking the stairs. – Kelly! Kelly! | – 我走楼梯下去 – Kelly Kelly |
[19:55] | Kelly Kelly… | |
[20:03] | Well, you missed her again. | 哼 你们又错过了 |
[20:05] | She’s running down the stairs. | 她走楼梯下去的 |
[20:06] | You can catch her if you still up to it. | 你要是想的话 还能追得上 |
[20:10] | We believe you, Frasier. | 我们相信你 Frasier |
[20:12] | Now let’s just get your robe all cinched up | 来吧 把你的浴袍围好 |
[20:14] | and get you back inside. | 咱们进屋 |
[20:15] | Stop! Don’t patronise me! | 省省吧 你别再可怜我了 |
[20:18] | Oh, look, look! Two wine glasses! | 瞧 瞧 两个酒杯 |
[20:22] | Oh, yes, one for you, one for her. | 是呀 一个是你的 一个是她的 |
[20:24] | That proves it all right. | 真相大白了 |
[20:29] | I am not crazy! | 我没疯 |
[20:35] | I am dating a supermodel zoologist, | 我就是在跟一位超模动物学家约会 |
[20:40] | who I stole away from a professional football player, | 她还是我从职业橄榄球员那儿抢过来的 |
[20:44] | and she is off to the Galapagos Islands | 她现在就去加拉帕哥斯群岛 |
[20:46] | to artificially inseminate iguanas. | 去人工繁殖鬣蜥了 |
[20:51] | Is that so hard to believe? | 到底哪点不可信了 |
[20:55] | Frasier, I want… | Frasier 我要 |
[20:56] | Oh, look, a crowd. | 哦 瞧瞧啊 一大家子 |
[20:58] | Where were you hiding? Under the bed? | 你们在哪儿藏着来着 床底下吗 |
[21:01] | You know, it makes me sick to think | 一想起我曾和你共度一夜 |
[21:03] | I’d even spend one night with you, | 我就想吐 |
[21:04] | let alone two! | 更别说两晚了 |
[21:06] | I’ve known a lot of reptiles | 我这辈子见过不少爬虫 |
[21:07] | and looked under a lot of rocks in my life, | 翻过不少石头 |
[21:09] | but I have never seen anything slither out | 但我至今没见过比你更黏糊 |
[21:13] | quite as slimy and repulsive as you! | 更恶心的奇葩 |
[21:40] | Well, | 哼 |
[21:43] | what do you think of me now? | 现在你们崇拜哥了吧 |