时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Oh, well, Good show today, Roz. I particularly thought that… | 对了 Roz 今天的节目不错啊 尤其是 |
[00:12] | Oh, my God, there’s that Connie from Promotions. | 哦 天呐 又是市场部的那个Connie |
[00:15] | Every time she sees me, she hits me up for another charity. | 每次她看到我 都要拉我去花钱做慈善 |
[00:18] | You know, Roz, maybe it’s time to set some limits. | 你知道吗 Roz 你该给自己设点界限了 |
[00:20] | Good lord, how hard can it be to say no just once? | 说一次”不”有这么难吗 |
[00:23] | Oh well, look who I’m talking to. | 唉 算了 我都忘了我是在跟谁说话了 |
[00:26] | Hi Frasier Hi, Frasier. | |
[00:27] | Roz, I was looking for you. | Roz 我正好在找你 |
[00:27] | Ok, wait, Connie. Before you say anything, | 等等 Connie 你先等等 |
[00:29] | there’s something I need to get off my chest. | 我有些话非说不可 |
[00:32] | I have bought Girl Scout cookies from you, | 我在你那儿买过女童军曲奇 |
[00:34] | I have paid for your kids’ band uniforms, | 我给你的小孩买了乐队制服 |
[00:36] | I’ve bought tickets to every raffle your church ever had. | 你教堂每次出的慈善彩票我都买了 |
[00:39] | And I’m tapped out. | 但是我现在已经受够了 |
[00:40] | So whatever it is you came to say to me, i’m not interested. | 所以不管你接下来要跟我说什么 我都没兴趣 |
[00:43] | Well, I’ll just go then. Oh, by the way, | 噢 那我还是走吧 哦 顺便告诉你 |
[00:46] | My church had its raffle drawing yesterday. | 我教堂的彩票昨天开彩了 |
[00:49] | You won the grand prize. | 你拿到头等奖了 |
[00:50] | Sorry to bother you. | 不好意思烦到你了 |
[00:52] | Oh, Connie. Connie, I’m sorry. Connie, don’t. | 哦 Connie 对不起 Connie 别这样嘛 |
[00:54] | Oh, who cares? What did I win? | 好吧 随便你 我赢了什么东西 |
[00:59] | Oh, my God. It’s that free ski weekend. | 哦 天呐 是免费的周末滑雪旅行 |
[01:03] | – Oh, Roz. – Listen to this: | – 真棒啊 Roz – 看看上面写的是什么 |
[01:04] | “Dear Winner, you’ll enjoy a one-weekend rental | “亲爱的获奖者 您将在Baker山上的 |
[01:07] | of a deluxe private ski lodge on Mount Baker | 豪华私人滑雪度假小屋度过此次周末 |
[01:10] | complete with lessons from a former Olympic champ.” | 届时还会有前奥运冠军亲自给您授课 |
[01:13] | That is a grand prize, indeed. | 这的确是名符其实的特等奖啊 |
[01:15] | I must admit, I’m just a bit envious. | 不得不承认 我都有点嫉妒你了 |
[01:16] | Well, listen, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. | 恩 祝你度过一个愉快的周末 |
[01:19] | – Oh, thank you Frasier. – Just seems a pity | – 谢谢你 Frasier – 不过 |
[01:20] | you won’t be able to take advantage of those ski lessons. | 遗憾的是你没法上这些滑雪课 |
[01:24] | Well, there’ll be other stuff to do. | 那倒是 不过总有别的事可以做啦 |
[01:25] | Oh, tons, tons! | 那是 的确还有很多事 |
[01:26] | Just because you can’t ski, or for that matter, | 就算你不能滑雪 同样也不能 |
[01:28] | hike, sled or snowboard, | 爬山 滑雪橇 或者是玩滑雪板 |
[01:30] | it doesn’t mean you can’t curl up by a roaring fire | 也并不意味着你不能蜷缩在火炉旁 |
[01:33] | with a warm snifter of… | 小口小口地喝热气腾腾的 |
[01:36] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 我错了 |
[01:39] | Well, the scenery will be nice. | 至少那儿的景色肯定不错啊 |
[01:41] | Breathtaking. | 绝对的呀 |
[01:42] | I just hope you can endure the four-hour drive up there, | 只不过你得忍受4小时的车程 |
[01:46] | and you so carsick these days. | 毕竟你最近特别容易晕车 |
[01:48] | Ok, Frasier, | 行了 Frasier |
[01:48] | I know what you’re hinting at. | 我知道你在暗示什么 |
[01:49] | This is the first thing I’ve ever won in my entire life, | 我长这么大 第一次中奖 |
[01:52] | and it means something to me. | 它对我意义重大 |
[01:53] | So I won’t sell it, | 所以 我不会卖掉它 |
[01:54] | or give it away, or trade it | 不会送人 也不会拿它 |
[01:56] | – for a… – Big-screen TV? | – 去换一个 – 大屏幕电视机 |
[01:58] | – Key’s in the envelope. – Thank you. | – 钥匙在信封里 – 谢啦 |
[02:06] | Why do you need that so loud for? | 你开这么大声干嘛 |
[02:08] | I swear you’ll gone deaf as a post. | 妈呀 你离失聪不远了 |
[02:10] | It’s just a cold stopping up my ears. | 我就是因为感冒 耳朵有点阻塞 |
[02:12] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的啦 |
[02:13] | Dear God, man, whose lawyer are you, anyway? | 该死的 你到底是谁的律师 |
[02:15] | No, I will not calm down. | 不 我不想冷静 |
[02:16] | You…they call that a settlement? | 这算哪门子的庭外和解 |
[02:19] | You call them and turn it down. | 你打电话给他们 驳回这个协议 |
[02:21] | I said turn it down, you ninny. | 我说驳回协议(把声音调小) 傻蛋 |
[02:23] | Geez, you could at least ask nicely. | 咳 你干嘛这么不客气 |
[02:29] | I’ve got to get a new divorce lawyer. | 我得换个离婚律师 |
[02:31] | Claude is no match for Maris’team. | Claude完全不是Maris他们的对手 |
[02:33] | Real sharks, are they? | 一群豺狼虎豹吧 |
[02:35] | When we were courting, | 我们刚刚交往的时候 |
[02:36] | I once sent Maris a Valentine that said, | 我送过Maris一张情人节卡片 |
[02:38] | “You’re the girl my heart adores. | 上面写着 “你就是我爱的女孩 |
[02:39] | Everything I have is yours.” | 我的一切都属于你” |
[02:41] | Now they’re calling it a pre-nup. | 现在他们把它拿出来 说是婚前协议 |
[02:45] | That’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[02:46] | Can you imagine using that as a weapon? | 怎么会有人忍心拿旧日情人节卡片 |
[02:49] | An old Valentine. | 当武器呢 |
[02:50] | I’d love a cold Ballantine. | 好啊 来杯Ballantine吧 |
[02:53] | That does it. You’re getting a hearing aid, whether you like it or not. | 够了 不管你喜不喜欢 你必须得戴助听器 |
[02:56] | I don’t need a hearing aid. My hearing will be back to normal in no time. | 我才不要戴助听器 我的听力马上就会恢复正常的 |
[03:00] | You’ve said that two days ago. | 你两天前就这么说过了 |
[03:01] | Soon you won’t be able to hear a word I say. | 再这样下去我说话你就一句都听不着了 |
[03:03] | Gee, wouldn’t that be a tragedy? | 天 这得多惨啊(不用听你唠叨啦) |
[03:07] | Why are you all loitering around here for | 你们还在这晃悠什么 |
[03:09] | when you should all be packing? | 还不赶快去收拾行李 |
[03:11] | Packing for what? | 收拾行李干什么 |
[03:11] | For the fabulous ski weekend I’m taking us on. | 这周末我要带你们去滑雪啊 |
[03:14] | You’re kidding. | 你说真的吗 |
[03:15] | It’s a gorgeous ski lodge, | 我们住的地方是个奢华滑雪小屋 |
[03:17] | and an Olympic champion in residence to give us lessons. | 还配有奥运冠军给我们上课 |
[03:20] | Oh,sounds like heaven.Skiing all weekend, | 啊 听起来就像天堂一样 整个周末都滑雪 |
[03:23] | then warming up with a nice hot rum drink, | 累了就喝杯热腾腾的朗姆酒暖暖身子 |
[03:25] | curled up under a blanket in front of a roaring fire. | 裹着毛毯蜷缩在壁炉前 |
[03:29] | I can feel the steam rising off my toddy already. | 我已经能闻到热甜酒的香气了 |
[03:35] | Oh, damn, I can’t go. | 唉 可惜我去不了 |
[03:38] | – Why not? – My friend Annie. | – 为什么 – 因为我的朋友安妮 |
[03:40] | It’s her birthday this weekend and I promised I’d spend it with her. | 她这周末过生日 我答应要陪她了 |
[03:43] | Well, bring her along. | 那就把她带上啊 |
[03:44] | Well, I know she’d love it. She’s very gung-ho for sports. | 嗯 她肯定会想去的 她特别热衷于运动 |
[03:47] | She was captain of the girls’ rugby team at school. | 她曾经是学校里女子橄榄球队的队长 |
[03:50] | Well, I’m not sure how many bedrooms there are. | 可 可我不确定那里有几间卧室啊 |
[03:52] | Well, if we’re short, She can have mine. | 没事 如果房间不够的话 她可以睡我那间 |
[03:54] | – Where will you sleep? – Well, I’ll think of something. | – 那你睡哪儿啊 – 呃 总会有办法的 |
[03:59] | Are you sure you wouldn’t mind? | 你真的不介意吗 |
[04:01] | Oh well, yes, why not? I mean, what could be more fun than | 哦 怎么会呢 有什么会比热衷于运动的 |
[04:04] | a gung-ho girls’ rugby captain? | 女子橄榄球队队长更有趣呢 |
[04:07] | I will kill you for this. | 我饶不了你 |
[04:10] | I’m sorry, but it was the only way Daphne was going to come | 真对不起 但是只有这样Daphne才会去啊 |
[04:13] | and if you think i was going to let a moonlightt ski lodge go to waste, | 我才不会白白浪费这次机会 |
[04:15] | You can think again. | 想都别想 |
[04:16] | You filed for divorce a week ago. | 你一周前才开始办离婚手续 |
[04:17] | Can’t you wait a while? | 就不能等会吗 |
[04:18] | Wait? I have waited five long years for this. | 等 我已经等了5年了 |
[04:22] | Dad, don’t you think it’s about time? | 爸 难道你不觉得是时候了吗 |
[04:23] | I got ten after five. | 现在是5点10分 |
[04:26] | Listen, Niles, if you want to make a fool out of yourself with Daphne, | 听着 Niles 你想在Daphne面前出丑弄乖 |
[04:28] | that is your affair. | 那是你的事 |
[04:29] | But frankly, I will not have you ruin my ski weekend | 但是 我不会允许我的滑雪周末 |
[04:32] | by inviting along this girl that sounds to me like an avalanche risk! | 被这个听起来像是会引发雪崩的女人毁掉 |
[04:35] | I’m going to tell Daphne, no guests. | 我去告诉Daphne 不能带别人 |
[04:38] | I called Annie. She’s all excited. | 我给Annie打电话了 她特别激动 |
[04:40] | Turns out she just bought new skis | 她刚好用拍泳装杂志的钱 |
[04:42] | with the money she made off her new swimsuit calendar. | 买了新的滑雪板 |
[04:51] | I hope you’re happy. We’re stuck with her now. | 这下你高兴了吧 我们不得不带她去了 |
[04:59] | Wow, look at this place. | 哇 这地方真棒 |
[05:01] | Wow, look at this place. | 哇 这地方真棒 |
[05:05] | Nothing like a change of scenery, huh? | 偶尔换换环境也挺不错的啊 对吧 |
[05:08] | Where do you suppose the TV is? | 电视机在哪啊 |
[05:14] | Huh, this place is terrific. | 哈 这地方棒极了 |
[05:16] | Yes. I’m just glad we got here alive. | 是啊 万幸我们能活着到这儿 |
[05:18] | The way you were taking those curves so sharply, | 你转弯的时候转得这么急 |
[05:20] | Poor Annie kept getting thrown up against you. | 可怜的Annie每次都被甩到你身上 |
[05:23] | What can I say? I’m a bad driver. | 哈哈 我就是个”坏”司机呀 |
[05:27] | I grant you she’s cuddly, | 我承认她长得很不错 |
[05:29] | but don’t you find her a tad, | 但是 你不觉得她有点 |
[05:30] | what would the polite euphemism be, stupid? | 我该怎么委婉的说呢 蠢吗 |
[05:34] | Niles, she is just unschooled, | Niles 她只是没读过什么书 |
[05:36] | like Eliza Doolittle. | 像Eliza Doolittle一样 |
[05:37] | You find her the right Henry Higgins, | 只要碰上了Henry Higgins |
[05:39] | she’ll be ready for a ball in no time. | 她很快就能去参加上流舞会了 |
[05:42] | Leave it to you to put the “Pig” Back in Pygmalion. | 希望这出<卖花女>你能唱好 |
[05:47] | Godness, this place is just lovely. | 天呐 这地方太漂亮了 |
[05:50] | Yes, isn’t it though? | 是吧 |
[05:51] | Look at that vista. It’s stunning. | 看那边的景色 太壮观了 |
[05:54] | Puts one in mind of the Matterhorn. | 不禁让我想起了马特洪峰 |
[05:57] | I wouldn’t know. I’m not very musical. | 那我肯定不知道 我对音乐剧没什么兴趣 |
[06:02] | Oh, that’s a relief. The way you were swerving on the ride up here, | 哦 还好还好 来的路上你转弯转得太急 |
[06:06] | I was afraid these would get broken. | 我还怕这些酒会碎掉 |
[06:08] | I’m gonna make us all a batch of my special hot buttered rum! | 我去给大家做我特制的热黄油朗姆酒 |
[06:11] | It’s cold in the mountains. | 山上太冷啦 |
[06:12] | You need a little fat in your booze. | 得往酒里加点料 |
[06:15] | Good thinking, Dad. | 好主意 老爸 |
[06:15] | And after that, I’ll whip us up a nice batch of pork nog. | 等会儿 我再给大家准备一壶肉奶酒 |
[06:21] | Oh, Daphne, here, let me help you with your luggage. | 哦 Daphne 给我吧 我来帮你提行李 |
[06:24] | What room did you want? | 你想住哪间房 |
[06:26] | Oh, that one upstairs on the left should have a nice view. | 让我想想 楼上左边那间应该风景不错 |
[06:29] | What a coincidence, that’s right next to my room. | 真巧 就在我隔壁 |
[06:31] | I’ll take the one next to that. | 那我要你隔壁另外那间 |
[06:32] | Right. Let me take that for you. | 行 让我帮你拿过去吧 |
[06:36] | Niles is quite a cutie. | Niles真可爱啊 |
[06:40] | He’s the one getting divorced? | 他就是正在离婚的那个吗 |
[06:41] | Yeah. Poor thing’s been just miserable. | 对啊 可怜的家伙 太惨了 |
[06:43] | Well, I may just have to cheer him up. | 看来我得让他高兴高兴啊 |
[06:45] | You just leave Dr Crane alone. No offense, | 你离Crane医生远点 我没别的意思 |
[06:49] | but I’ve seen the way you go through men. | 只是我看过你是怎么万花丛中过的 |
[06:50] | The last thing he needs is someone else to break his heart. | 他现在最不需要的就是再伤一次心 |
[06:53] | But it’s my birthday. | 但是今天是我的生日诶 |
[06:55] | Besides, you’re not his nanny. | 再说了 你又不是他的保姆 |
[06:57] | Can’t we just have a nice relaxing ski trip? | 我们就不能享受个轻松的滑雪周末吗 |
[07:00] | Does this whole weekend have to be about sex? | 难道这整个周末都得和性有关吗 |
[07:02] | Allo. | 你们好 |
[07:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:06] | I am Guy. | 我是Guy |
[07:07] | Daphne. | 我是Daphne |
[07:08] | Annie. | 我是Annie |
[07:09] | I hope you are ready to ski tomorrow. | 希望你们已经准备好明天去滑雪了 |
[07:10] | I am going to work you very hard. | 我可是个严厉的老师 |
[07:15] | Dibs on the Frenchman. | 法国人是我的 |
[07:16] | You can have him. | 他归你了 |
[07:19] | He’s not half as cute as Dr Crane. | 他根本没Crane医生可爱 |
[07:20] | Oh, enough. My ears are burning. | 哦 别说了 我的耳朵都要烧起来了 |
[07:24] | Everyone, did you meet Guy, our ski instructor? | 各位 你们见过Guy了吗 我们的滑雪教练 |
[07:27] | – Hello, Guy. – I will also be your chef. | – 你好呀 Guy – 我也是你们的厨师 |
[07:29] | Tonight, entrecote a la Guy. | 今晚的菜是Guy的招牌牛排 |
[07:31] | A ski champion and gourmet. | 既是滑雪冠军又是美食家 |
[07:32] | Vous etes formidable. | 你还真是无所不能啊 |
[07:33] | Parlez francais? | 你说法语吗 |
[07:34] | J’ai habite a Paris a six mois a quand j’etais un etudiant. | 我还在读书的时候在巴黎呆过6个月 |
[07:38] | – You speak very well. – Oui. | – 你说得很好 – 没错 |
[07:40] | Oh, You speak French as well? | 哦 你也会说法语吗 |
[07:42] | No, all I know how to say is oui. | 不会 我只会说”没错” |
[07:46] | That should be enough to get you through the weekend. | 就会这句也能撑过这个周末了 |
[07:52] | Look at that, two deer in the snow, | 看呐 两头鹿在雪地里 |
[07:55] | just kind of nuzzling each other. | 相互蹭着对方 |
[07:57] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[07:59] | Yes, it’s enough to put ideas in one’s head. | 是啊 真是让人浮想联翩 |
[08:03] | Isn’t it? | 谁说不是呢 |
[08:06] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[08:09] | I should say so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[08:12] | Absolument. | 绝对的 |
[08:29] | Look at you. | 你说你吧 |
[08:30] | You’re handy, you’re a chef, a ski champ. | 心灵手巧 又是厨师 又是滑雪冠军 |
[08:33] | Is there anything you don’t do? | 还有什么你不会的吗 |
[08:35] | There are a few things. | 还是有一些事情吧 |
[08:40] | Niles, you look tres elegant. | Niles 你看起来真不错 |
[08:43] | Well, I simply had to change. | 哎 吃吃喝喝这么多 |
[08:45] | After all that rum and good food, | 不换衣服不行啊 |
[08:47] | I thought I was going to burst out of my trousers. | 我觉得我的裤子都要炸开了 |
[08:48] | – Ooh, my! – Annie | – 哦 天呐 – Annie |
[08:54] | Wow, Dr Crane, what a smashing robe. | 哇 Crane医生 这浴袍真是艳光四射啊 |
[08:56] | – Well, thank you. – Doesn’t he look handsome? | – 谢啦 – 他是不是看上去特别帅 |
[08:58] | Oh, yeah, quite. | 哦 是啊 可不 |
[09:00] | Well, look at this, i’ve finished my buttered rum. | 看呐 我的黄油朗姆酒喝完了 |
[09:04] | Frasier Crane Never let it be said that | |
[09:05] | Frasier Crane would allow a lady to go thirsty. | 绝不会容许身边的女士”口渴” |
[09:08] | Daphne, why don’t you see if dad’s finished with that second batch? | Daphne 你去看看老爸第二炉做好没 |
[09:14] | Two more. | 还要两杯 |
[09:15] | All right, almost there. | 马上就好 |
[09:17] | I just have to replace some of this rum that’s boiled off. | 朗姆酒都被蒸发了 再加点就好了 |
[09:20] | Oh, yeah, just what Annie needs. | 唉 Annie还要喝呢 |
[09:21] | She’s all over Dr Crane as it is. | 她现在没醉就已经巴上Crane医生了 |
[09:23] | And after I begged her to leave him alone. | 我都说了不要招惹他了 |
[09:24] | Why couldn’t Annie be hot for Frasier? | 她怎么就不能喜欢Frasier呢 |
[09:27] | What? | 什么 |
[09:27] | Annie, hot for Frasier. | Annie (不)喜欢Frasier |
[09:29] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:33] | I should just forget about those two and concentrate on Guy. | 不管他们两个了 我要专心对付Guy |
[09:37] | Now he’s the sort of tall drink of water I could really go for. | 他才是我想要的那杯茶 |
[09:44] | There you go. | 给你 |
[09:44] | Oh, well, thank you, Dad, but actually it’s the rum I’m after. | 哦 好吧 谢谢 老爸 不过我是来拿朗姆酒的 |
[09:48] | I think it’s just the thing I need to clinch things with Annie. | 只有它才能让我和Annie更进一步 |
[09:50] | – Annie? – Yes. | – Annie – 没错 |
[09:51] | Oh, I know something about that. | 我有点小道消息 |
[09:53] | She’s hot for you. | 她喜欢你 |
[09:54] | – Says who? – Daphne. | – 谁说的 – Daphne |
[09:56] | She said, “Annie’s hot for Frasier”. | 她说 “Annie喜欢Frasier” |
[09:59] | I knew my charms would work on her. My God, | 我就知道我的魅力能打动她 天呐 |
[10:02] | I should register this dressing gown with the love police. | 我应该跟爱之警察注册这件睡袍 |
[10:07] | Oh, I know the pain you’re going through. | 哦 我对你所承受的痛苦感同身受 |
[10:09] | I mean, I’ve never been divorced myself, | 虽然 我没离过婚 |
[10:11] | but my last boyfriend was… | 但是我的前男友 |
[10:13] | eventually. | 最后离婚了 |
[10:17] | What you need is something to take your mind off it. | 你需要的是让自己远离这些烦心事 |
[10:19] | I’ll tell you what always works for me… | 我来告诉你一个最有效的方法吧 |
[10:21] | – Time to go upstairs. – What for? | – 该上楼了 – 去干嘛呀 |
[10:24] | I need to give you your birthday present. It’s in the room. | 我要把你的生日礼物给你 我放在房间里了 |
[10:27] | I’ll see you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[10:35] | – Allo. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[10:37] | Your friend Daphne, | 你的朋友Daphne |
[10:39] | she did not like the way Annie was flirting with you. | 她好像不喜欢Annie和你调情 |
[10:41] | No, she didn’t, did she? | 是吧 她不喜欢吧 |
[10:43] | No. | 是的 |
[10:44] | In fact, she dragged her right off to her bedroom. | 结果 她把她直接拖到她房间去了 |
[10:50] | I think I know what that means. | 我想我知道这代表了什么了 |
[10:53] | Don’t you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[10:57] | I think we both know. | 我想我们都知道 |
[11:02] | Daphne was jealous. | Daphne吃醋了 |
[11:05] | She was jealous, wasn’t she? | 她刚刚是吃醋了吧 |
[11:07] | I don’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[11:08] | I am surprised by nothing. | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[11:12] | You know, I think you did not like Annie’s flirting either. | 我觉得你也不喜欢Annie和你调情 |
[11:17] | It was that obvious? | 难道很明显吗 |
[11:19] | Annie’s not your… | Annie不是你的 |
[11:22] | …cup of tea? | 那杯茶吧 |
[11:23] | Well, just between us, | 你别说出去 |
[11:26] | my interests lie elsewhere this weekend. | 我喜欢其实另有其人 |
[11:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:38] | Rum’s ready. | 朗姆酒好了 |
[11:40] | Guy, perhaps you could help my dad with the drinks. | Guy 你能不能去帮我爸把酒端过来 |
[11:43] | At your service. | 乐意为您效劳 |
[11:44] | Thank you, Guy. | 谢谢你 Guy |
[11:47] | Look, daphne wants me. | 听着 Daphne喜欢我 |
[11:50] | She told you that? | 她亲口告诉你的吗 |
[11:51] | Well, no, but Annie was flirting with me, | 那倒没有 不过刚刚Annie在和我调情 |
[11:53] | and Daphne dragged her off to her room in a jealous rage. | 然后Daphne气得马上把她拖走了 |
[11:55] | No, no, no, Niles, annie was not flirting with you. | 不不不 Niles Annie不可能会和你调情的 |
[11:57] | She’s hot for me. | 她喜欢我 |
[11:59] | I know when I’m being flirted with. | 我还是能分辨得出别人是不是在和我调情吧 |
[12:00] | Oh, please, Niles, you’re going beyond the limit that time. | 哦 得了吧 Niles 你这次实在是太过火了 |
[12:02] | You’re delusional. | 这都是你的妄想 |
[12:04] | Next thing you know, you’ll be telling me that Guy’s after you. | 照这样下去 接着你就该说Guy也喜欢你了 |
[12:08] | How do you like your rum? | 你的朗姆酒(房间)怎么样 |
[12:10] | It’s kind of small, but it has a nice view. | 房子有点小 但是风景不错 |
[12:14] | No, your rum. | 不是的 我说你的酒 |
[12:16] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 哦 挺好 挺好 |
[12:18] | I wonder if it’s clouded my judgement about something. | 我怕我的判断力被这酒给搅混了 |
[12:23] | Your son, Niles… | 你的儿子 Niles |
[12:25] | is it my imagination, or | 不知道是我的想象 还是 |
[12:28] | – is he attracted to…? – Hold it right there. | – 他真的喜欢 – 别说了 |
[12:31] | It’s not your imagination. | 那不是你的想象 |
[12:32] | He’s got it bad. | 他喜欢得快要疯了 |
[12:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:36] | This is not a delicate subject for you? | 你不介意谈论这个话题吗 |
[12:39] | Oh no, no. Niles has had those feelings for years. | 不介意 Niles这样已经很多年了 |
[12:42] | Of course, I didn’t encourage it during his so-called marriage, | 当然 在他的婚姻名存实亡的时候 我是不赞成的 |
[12:45] | but now that he’s free, whatever makes him happy. | 不过既然他现在自由了 只要能让他开心 |
[12:47] | I say go for it. | 我一定支持他 |
[12:51] | You are a wonderful father. | 你真是一位好爸爸 |
[12:54] | OK, everybody, come and get it. | 好了 大家快来喝酒吧 |
[12:57] | Daphne, just in time. | Daphne 你们来得正好 |
[12:59] | Well, Annie, that’s a lovely gown. | 哦 Annie 你的睡袍很漂亮嘛 |
[13:02] | Daphne just gave it to me. | Daphne刚刚送给我的 |
[13:04] | – Really? – I bet she did. | – 是嘛 – 我就知道 |
[13:12] | – Well, dad, – this one is even stronger than the last batch. – Yeah… | – 爸 – 这比上轮还要猛烈哦 – 哈 |
[13:15] | The first time I made it was for your mother. | 我第一次做这种酒是给你们的妈妈喝 |
[13:18] | You know, I want to pop the question | 你懂的 我想要向她求婚 |
[13:20] | but I was afraid she’d say no. | 但是又怕她会拒绝我 |
[13:22] | This gave me the nerve to ask her | 这杯酒让我有了说出来的勇气 |
[13:23] | and I got myself a great big “Yes”. | 然后我也听到了我最想听到的”我愿意” |
[13:26] | And that wasn’t the only yes I got from her that night either. | 那句”我愿意”也不是那晚我听到的唯一一句哦 |
[13:30] | Still scares me how close I came to chickening out though. | 不过我差一点就退缩了 真是万幸 |
[13:33] | You know, as you get older, | 当你变老了以后 |
[13:35] | it’s not the failures that you regret | 你会后悔的不是失败 |
[13:37] | or the times you made an ass of yourself. | 也不是在别人面前出丑 |
[13:40] | It’s the times you never even tried, | 而是你仅仅因为害怕 |
[13:43] | when you just lost your nerve. | 就不敢尝试 |
[13:48] | – Wise words. – Hear, hear. | – 说得好 – 完全同意 |
[13:50] | Faint heart never won fair lady. | 懦夫难赢美人心 |
[13:54] | I certainly hope that if a man fancied me | 如果有人喜欢我 我肯定希望 |
[13:56] | he wouldn’t be afraid to take a chance, | 他会勇敢地迈出那一步 |
[13:59] | go for a bold gesture. | 勇敢地说出来 |
[14:05] | Yes, we must never be too timid to pursue our heart’s desire. | 没错 我们要大胆地追寻自己的爱情 |
[14:10] | And not give a damn what the world thinks. | 不要管别人会怎么想 |
[14:12] | Right, Miss Moon? | 对吗 Moon小姐 |
[14:16] | Indeed. | 说得对 |
[14:19] | Takes an hour to make one of these things, | 尽管煮酒得花很长时间 |
[14:21] | but it’s worth it just to sit here and savor every sip. | 但是能这么慢慢品味还是很值得的 |
[14:26] | – I’m done. – Time for bed. – Me too. | – 我喝完了 – 该睡觉了 – 我也是 |
[14:28] | What? Oh no, wait, you’re not going to bed already, are you? | 别啊 你们现在就要去睡觉了吗 |
[14:30] | Oh, all right. Good night. | 哦 好吧 晚安 |
[14:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:34] | Enjoy your rum. | 好好享受你的朗姆酒 |
[14:35] | Well, I’d enjoy it more if it had a TV in it. | 要是有个电视就更享受了 |
[14:44] | I thought Daphne’s room was… | 我还以为Daphne的房间是 |
[14:46] | They must have switched. | 她们应该换过来了 |
[14:53] | Sorry, I took the wrong room. | 不好意思啦 我进错房间了 |
[14:55] | Yes, I thought we got that backwards. | 是啊 我以为我们的房间是反过来的 |
[14:56] | No harm done. | 没关系啦 |
[15:02] | Annie Annie? | |
[15:03] | Daphne Daphne? | |
[15:05] | – Good night, Niles. – Good night. | – 晚安 Niles – 晚安 |
[15:10] | Allo? | 你好呀 |
[15:13] | Oh, hello. | 哦 你好 |
[15:14] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[15:16] | Don’t be timid. Go for it. | 别怕 尽管上 |
[15:27] | Daphne Daphne? | |
[15:34] | Hello, it’s Niles. | 你在吗 我是Niles |
[15:36] | Wait a moment. | 等一下 |
[15:37] | I can’t wait. | 我等不下去了 |
[15:38] | If I don’t say this now, | 如果我现在不说 |
[15:39] | I may lose my nerve. I need you. | 我怕会再也说不出口 我需要你 |
[15:42] | I’ve wanted you since the moment I laid eyes on you. | 我第一次看到你 就想要和你在一起 |
[15:44] | Oh, I feel the exact same way. | 哦 我也是这么想的 |
[15:46] | Annie Annie! | |
[15:49] | I see you’re surprised. | 你看起来很惊讶 |
[15:50] | I’ve tried to send you signals tonight, | 我今晚暗示过你了 |
[15:52] | but, as usual I was too damned subtle. | 不过 可能和往常一样 我还是太含蓄了 |
[15:55] | Just promise you won’t mention this to Daphne. | 千万不要把这件事告诉Daphne |
[15:58] | My lips are sealed. | 我的嘴巴很严的(张不开了) |
[15:59] | Not for long, I hope. | 希望不会闭得太久哦 |
[16:01] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:04] | Guy Guy! | |
[16:07] | Niles, I thought I heard your voice in here. | Niles 我好像听到你在里面说话 |
[16:10] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[16:11] | Niles, you told me you wanted to see that thing. | Niles 你说过想要看那个东西 |
[16:14] | You know, in my room. | 你知道的 在我房间里 |
[16:18] | Oh yes! Thank you for reminding me. | 对啊 多谢提醒 |
[16:21] | What thing? | 什么东西 |
[16:22] | It won’t take long. Catch you later. | 不会很久的 我待会儿再来找你 |
[16:25] | Boy, that was close. I owe you a big one. | 哎呦喂 我差点就死在那了 我欠你一份大的 |
[16:31] | Your room? | 去你的房间吗 |
[16:32] | Oh, good point. ‘Cause she’s next door. | 哦 说得对 她就在我隔壁 |
[16:34] | She’s bound to hear me in there. | 在我的房间里肯定会被她听到的 |
[16:36] | We can go in my room. | 我们可以去我的房间 |
[16:37] | It’s much safer. No matter how hard I try, I’m bound to make noise. | 是要保险一些 不管怎么小心 我总是会弄出声音 |
[16:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:45] | Daphne Daphne. | |
[16:46] | Dr Crane. | Crane医生 |
[16:47] | Miss Moon. | Moon小姐 |
[16:48] | Is your room not satisfactory? | 你对你的房间不满意吗 |
[16:50] | Oh dear, I seem to have made a dreadful mistake. | 天呐 我好像犯了个大错 |
[16:53] | What are you doing in Guy’s room? | 你在Guy的房间里干什么 |
[16:55] | Is this Guy’s room then? | 那这是Guy的房间咯 |
[16:57] | I was looking for Annie’s room. | 我在找Annie的房间 |
[16:58] | Now it makes sense. | 这才对嘛 |
[17:02] | I’ll just go. | 那我走了 |
[17:03] | Wait for me. The hall is horribly dark. | 等等我 走廊很黑 |
[17:05] | I’ll show you the way. | 我带你过去吧 |
[17:07] | My room should be safe now. | 我的房间现在应该安全了 |
[17:09] | Very well. I’ll see you later. | 好的 待会儿见 |
[17:11] | Excellent, yes. | 好的 |
[17:16] | Dr Crane? | Crane医生 |
[17:16] | – Oh, hello. – Frasier. | – 哦 你好 – Frasier |
[17:20] | What were you two doing in Guy’s room? | 你们在Guy的房里干什么 |
[17:22] | Just saying good night. | 就是去和他道个晚安 |
[17:23] | We’re off to say good night to Annie. | 我们现在要去和Annie说晚安吧 |
[17:24] | Good night to you, Dr Crane. | 你也晚安哦 Crane医生 |
[17:26] | – Save this trip. – oh yes, thank you. | – 哦 好的 – 早点休息 |
[17:28] | Uh, so, Annie, how long will you be? | 呃 你们会在Annie那儿待多久 |
[17:32] | – Just a minute or two. – Oh, right. | – 一两分钟的样子吧 – 是啊 |
[17:35] | Is that champagne? | 你拿的是香槟吗 |
[17:37] | Yes. I was just about to deliver it to… | 是的 我刚想把它拿给 |
[17:41] | …Dad. Well, carry on. | 我爸 好吧 你们继续 |
[17:44] | Wait, wait, before you see Annie, can you come to my room? | 等会 你去见Annie之前 能先去我的房间吗 |
[17:48] | What for? | 干什么 |
[17:49] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有些事想告诉你 |
[17:53] | This may come as a surprise to you… | 你也许会觉得很突然 |
[17:56] | – Annie – Daphne – Annie! – Daphne! | |
[17:57] | Didn’t I tell you to leave Dr Crane alone. | 我说了要你不要招惹Crane医生 |
[18:00] | And now I see why, you wanted him all to yourself. | 这下我知道为什么了 你是想自己独占他 |
[18:02] | I do not want him all to myself. | 我才不想要独占他 |
[18:05] | Oh, I see. It’s a threesome you’re after. | 哦 我知道了 那你是想玩3P咯 |
[18:08] | Well, I don’t do those anymore. | 但是我现在已经不干这种事了 |
[18:13] | Annie, I think there’s been a misunderstand… | Annie 我想我们之间有点误会 |
[18:15] | I don’t see how. | 我不觉得有什么误会 |
[18:16] | You barged into my room five minutes ago | 你5分钟之前才闯进我的房间 |
[18:19] | and told me how much you wanted me. | 告诉我你有多么想要我 |
[18:21] | – You did? – Well, technically, yes. | – 你这么说了 – 恩 严格说来 是的 |
[18:23] | Then as soon as this one bats her eyes, | 现在人家眨眨眼 |
[18:25] | it’s shove off Annie. | Annie马上就被抛到脑后了 |
[18:27] | This is the worst birthday I’ve ever had. | 这是我有生以来最糟糕的一次生日 |
[18:32] | Dr Crane, I’m so sorry. | Crane医生 对不起 |
[18:33] | I’ve ruined everything. | 我把一切都毁了 |
[18:34] | No, you haven’t. What I said to Annie, I can explain. | 不 你没有 我可以解释我跟Annie之间的事 |
[18:37] | No, no, no, it’s none of my business. | 不不 不用了 这不关我的事 |
[18:39] | I’ve had enough embarrassment for one night. | 今天晚上我已经够丢脸的了 |
[18:45] | – Dr Crane. – Daphne. – Frasier! | – Crane医生 – Daphne – Frasier |
[18:47] | I’m sorry. Wrong room. | 对不起 我进错房间了 |
[18:49] | Just get out of here, right now. | 你马上给我出去 |
[18:51] | All right, well, so is this the room I wanted? | 也就是说我要去的房间应该是那间咯 |
[18:54] | Just go. | 快走 |
[18:54] | Yes, bye-bye. Sorry again. | 好 拜拜 抱歉 |
[18:59] | Bonsoir. | 先生 |
[19:03] | Guy Guy. | |
[19:04] | You are not the Crane I want. | 你不是我想要的那个Crane |
[19:06] | You’re not even the sex I want. | 你还不是我想要的那个性别呢 |
[19:11] | Where is Niles? | Niles在哪 |
[19:14] | Oh, Niles? Company! | Niles 有人找 |
[19:19] | Oh my God! | 我的天呐 |
[19:19] | What are you doing in here with Guy? | 你和Guy在这里干什么 |
[19:24] | Don’t be jealous, Niles. It’s not how it looks. | 别生气啊 Niles 事情并不是你想的那样 |
[19:34] | What? | 你说什么 |
[19:36] | You know, much as I’d love to stay and help you two sort this thing out, | 哼 尽管我十分想留在这儿帮你们把事情理清 |
[19:39] | there happens to be a very beautiful woman on the other side of this door | 但这扇门的另一边 |
[19:42] | who wants me desperately. | 还有个浴火焚身的美女在等着我 |
[19:44] | – Annie. – Aah! Go away. Get out. | – Annie – 啊 走开 出去 |
[19:47] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[19:48] | Guy Guy. | |
[19:50] | How dare you barge in on me when I’m naked? | 你怎么敢在我没穿衣服的时候闯进来 |
[19:52] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[19:53] | My father told me you were hot for me! | 但我爸告诉我你喜欢我 |
[19:55] | Your father did? | 你爸说的 |
[19:56] | Blame Daphne. She told him. | 要怪就怪Daphne 她跟他说的 |
[19:58] | I did not say…I said she wanted your brother. | 我才没说过 我说的是她喜欢你弟弟 |
[20:00] | Could Niles and l please have some privacy? | 就不能尊重下我和Niles的隐私吗 |
[20:05] | You’re just putting the moves on everyone, aren’t you? | 你还真是一刻不停歇地到处勾搭人啊 |
[20:11] | Would you kindly get out of my bed? I am not gay, Guy. | 您能从我的床上下去吗 我不是同性恋 Guy |
[20:15] | Please, acknowledge your true nature. | 得了 直面你的本性吧 |
[20:17] | Stop chasing these lesbians. | 不要再追寻这些拉拉了 |
[20:19] | Lesbians? | 拉拉 |
[20:22] | Your father himself told me you wanted me. | 你老爸亲口告诉我你喜欢我 |
[20:25] | My father said I wanted you? | 我爸说我喜欢你 |
[20:30] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hold it down. | 嘿嘿嘿 你们安静点 |
[20:32] | There are people here trying to sleep. | 我还要睡觉呢 |
[20:35] | My ears must have popped. I can hear again. | 我的耳朵肯定是好了 我恢复听力啦 |
[20:42] | Well, good night, all. | 好吧 晚安啦 各位 |
[20:50] | I suggest we all forget this ever happened | 不如我们都忘掉刚刚发生的事 |
[20:53] | and just go to bed. | 直接睡觉去吧 |
[20:58] | Oh, wait, wait, wait! | 哦 等会等会 |
[20:59] | Wait, everybody! | 大家等会 |
[21:00] | Let me see if I can get this straight. | 让我看看能不能理清一件事 |
[21:04] | All the lust, coursing through this lodge tonight, | 今晚 这间房子里四处弥漫着欲望 |
[21:10] | all the hormones, virtually ricocheting off the walls, | 荷尔蒙几欲穿墙而出 |
[21:17] | and no one… | 可是 居然没有一个人 |
[21:22] | was chasing me? | 想要的是我吗 |
[21:33] | See you at breakfast. | 早餐时见吧 |