时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Good afternoon, Betsy. I’m listening. | 下午好 Betsy 请讲 |
[00:13] | Hi, Dr Crane. My problem is that my husband wants | 嗨 Crane医生 我的问题是我老公 |
[00:16] | to take me on a cruise for our anniversary. | 周年纪念日的时候想带我去坐游轮 |
[00:19] | Well, that sounds enchanting. | 哇 很有诱惑力嘛 |
[00:21] | Yes, exact I keep having this dream where I’m in a cabin, | 嗯 可是我总梦见我被困在船舱里 |
[00:24] | and all I can see is a few drops of water, it’s starting to leak in. | 看见水不断滴落 慢慢渗进来 |
[00:27] | And at first it’s just a trickle, | 开始水流还很小 |
[00:29] | and then it’s a stream and then it’s gushing, pouring water everywhere | 然后慢慢汇集 开始喷涌 倾盆而下 |
[00:32] | and there’s nothing in the world that I can do to stop it. Well… | 可是我什么都做不了 |
[00:36] | That’s a very powerful image, wouldn’t you say so, Roz? | 太有画面感了 你说是不是 Roz |
[00:41] | Roz agrees. | Roz说是 |
[00:42] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Frasier Crane, they told me he’d be up here. | 你好 我想找Fraiser Crane 他们说他在这 |
[00:46] | Lilith, it’s me, Roz Doyle. | Lilith 是我啊 Roz Doyle |
[00:48] | Oh yes, Frasier’s fun-loving producer. | 是你啊 Frasier那个特爱玩的制片人 |
[00:51] | Who’s apparently having a bit too much fun… loving. | 好像玩得有点 过头了啊 |
[00:57] | You know I’d love to send one back at you, but I’ve got to pee. | 我真挺想回你几句的 但是我尿急 |
[01:02] | Well, that’s all the time we have for today. | 今天的节目就到这里了 |
[01:05] | This is Dr Frasier Crane | 我是Crane医生 |
[01:06] | wishing you a good day and good mental…Ah | 祝您精神安康 啊 |
[01:13] | I’m I’m sorry. Someone just walked in the room and frightened me. | 对 对不起 刚才有人进来了 吓了我一跳 |
[01:16] | It’s my ex-wife. | 是我前妻 |
[01:18] | If you’re a regular listener, you know what I’m talking about. | 老听众肯定明白我的意思 |
[01:21] | We’ll see you Monday. | 我们周一见 |
[01:24] | Oh, oh, hello, Lilith. | 你好啊 Lilith |
[01:27] | – Surprise. – Yes, We’re a little past that now, aren’t we? | – 没想到吧 – 是啊 我们早就不用惊喜了对吧 |
[01:31] | What brings you to Seattle? | 你怎么来西雅图了呢 |
[01:33] | I’m here for the National Conference on Self-Psychology. | 我来参加一个自我心理学的会议 |
[01:36] | – Ah, and how is Frederick? – Fine. We have an amazing child. | – 啊 Frederick最近怎么样 – 挺好的 咱儿子特棒 |
[01:40] | Yes, we have. | 确实 |
[01:42] | – And Brian? – Fine. I have an amazing husband. | – 那Brian呢 – 也不错 我老公也特棒 |
[01:46] | Yes, yes, | 是 是 |
[01:47] | so, did you two get the gift basket I sent you for the holidays? | 你们收到我送的果篮了吗 |
[01:52] | What did you do to her? | 你把人家怎么了啊 |
[01:54] | Nothing. I sent her a gift basket. Fruits and festive nuts. | 没啊 我给她寄了个果篮 有水果和干果 |
[01:58] | No, it’s not the basket, you nit. | 不是因为果篮 你傻啊 |
[02:01] | It’s Brian. He left me. | 是因为Brian 他不要我了 |
[02:06] | Maybe I should go. | 我还是回避一下吧 |
[02:07] | Oh, no, everyone else knows it. You might as well know it, too. | 没事 反正大家都知道了 你还是先听听吧 |
[02:12] | Brian was looking for someone a bit more… feminine. | Brian希望找个更加有女性魅力的人 |
[02:18] | And he found him. | 他已经找到了他 |
[02:26] | Stan Jablonsky, that little hussy. | Stan Jablonsky 那个小妖精 |
[02:32] | Oh, Lilith…oh | 哦 Lilith 哦 |
[02:35] | I am genuinely sorry. | 我十分遗憾 |
[02:38] | I didn’t know where to turn | 我不知道该跟谁说 |
[02:39] | but I knew somehow you would be here for me. | 但我知道你会愿意听 |
[02:43] | – So you didn’t come for the conference? – No. | – 所以你不是来开会的 – 不是 |
[02:47] | You know you better shouldn’t be alone tonight. | 你今晚最好别自己待着 |
[02:50] | Niles and I are attending a reception to the Union Club. | Niles和我晚上去参加联合俱乐部的派对 |
[02:52] | Would you like to join us? | 你想一起来吗 |
[02:56] | Oh, thank you, Frasier. I’d love to. | 谢谢你 Frasier 我很愿意 |
[02:59] | I don’t know if I deserve your compassion, | 我不知道我还能不能得到你的同情 |
[03:01] | but I feel better already | 但只要我摸到你坚实 温暖的手 |
[03:04] | just holding your strong, comforting hands. | 我就觉得好多了 |
[03:10] | You know, I’ll always be here for you. | 我会永远在你身边的 |
[03:13] | I could stay in these arms all day. | 我真可以一整天赖在你怀里 |
[03:20] | Yes, well, you’ll have to excuse me. I have an appointment. | 是啊 可是我不得不走了 我有点事 |
[03:26] | Station manager. Very important. Can’t be broken. | 台长要见我 很重要 不能推 |
[03:29] | I’ll see you tonight. Bye-bye. | 晚上见 拜拜 |
[03:37] | Hey, that’s rough, leaving you for another man. | 嘿 太过分了 为了一个男人抛下你 |
[03:43] | – Did you have any idea? – No, none at all. | – 你察觉了吗 – 没 一点都没看出来 |
[03:46] | Stan was a contractor we’d hired to expand our master bedroom. | Stan是我们雇来扩建卧室的承包商 |
[03:50] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 太讽刺了 |
[03:51] | No sooner do I get the closet of my dreams | 我还没得到梦想中的柜子呢 |
[03:54] | than my husband comes out of it. | 我老公倒是先出柜了 |
[04:05] | – Hello, Niles. – Oh, Frasier. | – 嗨 Niles – Frasier |
[04:08] | – That bun looks good. – Not now. Remember your diet. | – 圆面包看着真好吃 – 不行 你还在节食呢 |
[04:12] | Speaking of buns I could do without, Lilith is back. | 说到小面包嘛 Lilith回来了 |
[04:17] | Oh, that explains why blood | 啊 怪不得早晨我家水龙头 |
[04:18] | was pouring from all my faucets this morning. | 都呼呼往外喷血呢 |
[04:24] | Go easy on her. Her husband has left her. | 别说她了行不行啊 她老公不要她了 |
[04:28] | And get this… for a man. | 找了个 男人 |
[04:31] | Damn. I owe Dad five dollars. | 我去 我得给老爸5块钱 |
[04:40] | Poor thing, she’s obviously devastated – | 太可怜了 她都崩溃了 |
[04:42] | her entire world has been turned upside down. | 痛不欲生 天翻地覆 |
[04:44] | Oh, look who I’m talking to. | 我真是找对人了 |
[04:45] | No one knows better than you | 谁能比你更清楚 |
[04:46] | how much a messy divorce can leave one… | 糟糕的婚姻能怎样毁了一个人啊 |
[04:52] | …strangely relaxed. | 这么放松啊你 |
[04:55] | – Niles? Niles? – Yes. | – Niles Niles – 咋了 |
[04:57] | Am I boring you? | 我是有多无聊啊 |
[04:59] | Did I do it again? I’m sorry, Frasier. | 我又睡着了 对不起 Frasier |
[05:02] | Seems I’m suffering a bout of narcolepsy. | 我最近好像有点嗜睡症 |
[05:04] | Good Lord. When did this start? | 我天 这啥时候的事啊 |
[05:08] | Right after we started divorce proceedings. | 就在我开始离婚程序后不久 |
[05:10] | I checked with my doctor. I’m fine. | 我问医生了 没事的 |
[05:12] | It’s a reaction to stress. | 压力大导致的 |
[05:14] | My way of escaping the frustration the whole ugly mess. | 是我逃避这堆烂摊子的方法 |
[05:17] | But I’m terribly sorry, please go on with what you were saying. | 真对不起 你继续说吧 |
[05:19] | Well, well, obviously, Lilith is distraught and she’s come to me | 好吧 Lilith现在心烦意乱的 |
[05:22] | to help her make sense of the whole thing. | 她来找我帮她出主意 |
[05:25] | I find it just a bit disconcerting. | 我就有点烦躁 |
[05:27] | How so? | 为啥 |
[05:28] | We have a destructive pattern. | 我们过去的交往方式都很危险 |
[05:30] | Whenever she comes to me in need, | 她每次来向我求助 |
[05:31] | I find her vulnerability highly desirable; | 我都觉得她很吸引人 |
[05:33] | against my better judgment | 我失去判断力 |
[05:34] | we end up in bed and I’m left with feelings of regret. | 最后和她上了床 事后追悔莫及 |
[05:37] | And you felt this way about her today? | 今天你见到她还这么想 |
[05:38] | Oh, baby! | 哦 我的宝贝儿 |
[05:43] | Well, er, do your best to avoid her. | 那么 尽量躲着她啊 |
[05:46] | Oh, I can’t. She’s joining us to the Union Club tonight. | 躲不开啊 她晚上一起去联合俱乐部 |
[05:48] | What? She’s going to be there? | 啥 她也要去 |
[05:50] | Oh, come on, it’s just a bunch of stuffed shirts | 得了啊 不过就是一群人五人六的家伙 |
[05:52] | talking about their portfolios and prostates. | 聚一起吹嘘吹嘘官职和性功能吗 |
[05:54] | Exactly, and you’ve ruined it. | 就是啊 还被你给毁了 |
[05:57] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[05:58] | Yes? | 哪位 |
[05:59] | Damn. It’s one of Maris’ cadre of lawyers. | 我去 是Maris的律师 |
[06:05] | We’ve been over that. No, I can’t. | 这事已经说过了 不 不行 |
[06:08] | How dare you? She already has the house. | 你还真好意思啊 房子已经是她的了 |
[06:11] | I’m not even allowed to visit the koi pond. Haha, haha. | 我连去看看金鱼池都不行 呵呵 |
[06:19] | Niles Niles. | |
[06:20] | I’m not even allowed to visit the koi pond. | 我连去看看金鱼池都不行 |
[06:22] | Give me that! | 电话给我 |
[06:24] | He will call you back. | 他等下给你打回去 |
[06:27] | Aren’t we a pair? | 咱俩真够搭的啊 |
[06:28] | A narcoleptic | 一个间歇性嗜睡症 |
[06:29] | and a weak-willed sexual obsessive. | 一个意志力薄弱的性饥渴 |
[06:32] | We look like a couple of brothers out of an O’Neill play. | 我们真像奥尼尔的剧本中的难兄难弟 |
[06:37] | Come on, boy. Come on, Com… | 转 转啊 |
[06:38] | Daph, come down here. I taught him a new trick. | Daph 过来 看我教他的新花样 |
[06:41] | Oh, I love animal tricks. | 我喜欢动物们的花招 |
[06:42] | You know, I was reading in a movie magazine | 电影杂志上说 |
[06:44] | there’s a stunt dog they taught to ride a motorcycle | 一只会特技的狗狗能骑摩托车 |
[06:47] | into a burning building, | 冲进着火的大楼里 |
[06:48] | pick up a baby | 救出一个婴儿 |
[06:49] | then jump out the window to safety. | 从窗户跳出来逃生 |
[06:51] | What did you teach Eddie? | 你教Eddie什么啦 |
[06:55] | To roll over. | 打滚 |
[06:57] | You must be very proud. | 你肯定特自豪吧 |
[07:01] | Forget it, Eddie. | 算了 Eddie |
[07:05] | – Oh hey, Niles. – Evening, Dad. Daphne. | – 嘿 Niles – 晚上好 爸 Daphne |
[07:08] | Hello, Niles. Sherry? | 嗨 Niles 来点雪莉酒 |
[07:09] | I think we have time before Lilith arrives. | Lilith来之前还有点时间 |
[07:11] | What? You never said she was coming up here. | 什么 你没说她要过来啊 |
[07:13] | You just said you were going to dinner. | 你就说你们要去吃晚饭 |
[07:14] | You never said she was coming up here. | 你没说她要过来啊 |
[07:17] | It’s just to rendezvous. It’s all of two minutes. | 来这汇合一下而已啊 就两分钟 |
[07:20] | But you never told me! | 但你没说啊 |
[07:21] | You’ve been home an hour and you never told me, not a word, | 你都回来一小时了 你啥都不说 |
[07:23] | did he say anything to you? | 他告诉你了吗 |
[07:24] | No. You could have told us, you know? | 没说啊 你明明可以告诉我们的 |
[07:26] | We could have made plans to be elsewhere. | 这样我们肯定就走了啊 |
[07:27] | How come you didn’t know about it? | 你怎么能不知道呢 |
[07:28] | You used to know these things. | 你不是各种灵通吗 |
[07:32] | All right, she’s coming. Both of you, suck it up. | 好了 她要来了 你俩给我闭嘴 |
[07:36] | Lilith has had a devastating week. Her husband has left her. | Lilith这周过的很难 她老公离开她了 |
[07:40] | The least you could do is show a little compassion, | 你们至少能有点同情心吧 |
[07:41] | unless of course you’d like to hide in your rooms | 除非你们准备藏屋子里不出来 |
[07:43] | because two minutes of polite conversation | 因为让你们陪一个 |
[07:45] | with a woman in need is too much to ask! | 受伤女人寒暄几句太过分了 |
[07:48] | – Out of my way. – Me, too. | – 让开 – 我也得走 |
[07:52] | Leave it! | 扔那吧 |
[07:58] | Remember, Frasier, I’m here for you | 记着 我在这陪你呢 |
[07:59] | if you feel yourself starting to weaken. | 要是你觉得内心开始屈服了的话 |
[08:02] | I’m fine. Believe me, I am in complete control. | 我没事 相信我 我绝对能控制好 |
[08:07] | Oh, baby. | 哦 宝贝儿 |
[08:11] | Thank you, Frasier. I needed that. | 谢谢你 Frasier 我正需要听这句话呢 |
[08:14] | I treated myself to a little shopping this afternoon. | 我下午去逛了下街 |
[08:16] | Probably just a pathetic attempt | 算是试着补偿我近来自尊心 |
[08:18] | to compensate for the battering my ego’s taken recently. | 极其的受挫吧 |
[08:21] | It’s pretty transparent, huh? | 这衣服太透了是吧 |
[08:23] | – No, but if you stand in the light maybe… – Frasier. | – 没啊 要不你站灯下面我看看 – Frasier |
[08:29] | Niles, sorry to hear your marriage ended in a shambles. | Niles 真抱歉你的婚姻结束得这么崩溃 |
[08:33] | Ditto. | 你也是 |
[08:39] | Yes, yes. Now that we’ve got the | 好了 好了 快都别说什么 |
[08:40] | pleasantries out of the way, let me take your wrap. | 客套话啦 来 把披肩给我 |
[08:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | Yowsa! | 靠 |
[08:46] | Lilith, that dress is stunning. | Lilith 你这件衣服太美了 |
[08:48] | – Frasier, may I see you in the kitchen? – No. | – Frasier 我们厨房见好吗 – 不好 |
[08:53] | It’s from a new couture line called Encore. | 这是重歌牌的新品系列 |
[08:56] | Oh, well, bravo. I can almost feel the curtain rising. | 真是太美了 我都快把持不住了 |
[09:01] | Frasier. Excuse us, we’ll be right back. | Frasier 抱歉 我俩很快回来 |
[09:05] | Eddie will entertain you. | Eddie会陪你玩的 |
[09:10] | Hello, Eddie. | 嗨 Eddie |
[09:15] | Damn her lily-white hide! | 她装纯装太像了 |
[09:17] | She knows what she’s doing dressing like that. | 她故意穿成这样的 |
[09:19] | The woman plays me like a lute. | 这女人拿我当傻子玩啊 |
[09:20] | Well, I guess you know a thing or two about that! | 这种感觉你一定懂 |
[09:22] | Huh! I’ve got all the resistance of a horny stag! | 哈 我真是吃奶的劲都使上了啊 |
[09:25] | Niles, you’ve got to help me through this. | Niles 不行 你得帮帮我 |
[09:27] | Niles Niles? | |
[09:34] | Did I do it again? | 我又睡了 |
[09:35] | Yes, you fell asleep with your cheek against the ice tray. | 是啊 你把脸都搁在冰模具上了 |
[09:38] | That’s so strange. I dreamt I was tangoing with Maris. | 太奇怪了 我明明梦见我和Maris在跳探戈 |
[09:44] | Niles, I need your help resisting Lilith. | Niles 你得帮我抵制Lilith的诱惑 |
[09:47] | All right,all right, let me think, let me think. I think I have the answer. | 好 好 让我想想 我知道了 |
[09:51] | When you feel yourself yielding to her, | 你一旦觉得你扛不住了的时候 |
[09:54] | summon an image so repellent | 就想点特别恶心的东西 |
[09:56] | you’ll be incapable of any sexual desire. | 这样你肯定没啥欲望了 |
[09:59] | Remember the summer we were at Uncle Henry’s farm | 记不记得有一年夏天在Henry叔叔家的农场 |
[10:01] | we found that dead horse lying in the hot sun, | 咱俩发现一匹死马在太阳下暴晒 |
[10:04] | – crawling with maggots? – Yes, yes of course. | – 身上爬满了蛆 – 记得 这哪能忘啊 |
[10:06] | Hold on to that picture. You can ride that horse to safety. | 想着这个场景 你就一马平川了 |
[10:11] | Thank you, Niles. That might just do the trick. | 谢谢了 Niles 没准有用呢 |
[10:14] | When it comes to an ugly image, you can’t beat a dead horse. | 还有啥场景能比这个恶心啊 |
[10:21] | All right. Feel up to facing her again? | 好了 现在敢去跟她对峙了吗 |
[10:24] | Yes. Let her bat her eyes all she wants to. | 可以了 她可以为所欲为 |
[10:26] | She can push her breasts up to Canada. I won’t budge. | 就算她胸挺到加拿大了我也绝不服软 |
[10:39] | Morning. | 早 |
[10:43] | Morning. | 早 |
[11:03] | My God. What did we do? What did we do? | 我天呐 我们干嘛了 干嘛了 |
[11:07] | – Well first you put your… – I know what we did. What do we do now? | – 开始是你把 – 我知道 我是说现在咋办 |
[11:12] | Let’s try to stay calm. | 冷静 |
[11:14] | These things happen. They happen every day. | 这事很平常 每天都发生 |
[11:17] | Every day in Arkansas. | 那是在阿肯色州 |
[11:25] | Frasier is going to kill us. | Frasier绝对会宰了咱俩的 |
[11:28] | Why did you have to look so damn bewitching all evening? | 你昨晚为什么看起来那么迷人啊 |
[11:31] | Why did you have to drive me home and walk me to my door. | 那你为什么要把我送回来还进屋啊 |
[11:34] | Oh, there’s no point in pointing fingers. | 咱俩这么互相指责没有意义 |
[11:36] | We both know why this happened. | 我们都清楚为啥 |
[11:39] | Last night was simply two wounded | 昨晚其实就是俩受伤的人为了 |
[11:41] | people overcome with loneliness and confusion | 克服孤独寂寞困惑不解 |
[11:45] | – and… – Tequila shooters. | – 还有 – 几盅龙舌兰 |
[11:50] | – Who’s that? – Don’t panic. No one knows we’re here. | – 谁啊 – 别紧张 没人知道我们在这 |
[11:53] | I told Frasier I was driving you home. | 我告诉Frasier我送你回来了 |
[11:55] | Why do you do a stupid thing like that? | 你怎么能干出这么缺心眼的事啊 |
[11:57] | Well, it wasn’t stupid at the time. | 当时一点也不好吗 |
[11:59] | How did I know when we got in this room | 谁知道一进屋 你就扑我身上来 |
[12:00] | you’d be on me like a hawk on a titmouse? | 跟一只鹰逮了个山雀一样 |
[12:06] | Just be quiet. | 别出声 |
[12:09] | – Who is it? – Room service, ma’am. | – 谁啊 – 客房服务 夫人 |
[12:11] | That’s right. We ordered breakfast last night. | 哦对 我们昨晚点了早餐 |
[12:15] | Good morning, ma’am. Morning, sir. | 早上好夫人 早上好 先生 |
[12:17] | I have eggs Benedict and eggs Florentine. | 有班尼迪克蛋和佛罗伦萨蛋 |
[12:20] | – Did you bring ketchup? – No. Ah,no. I’m sorry. | – 有番茄酱吗 – 没有 抱歉 |
[12:23] | Let me get that for you right now. | 我现在去拿 |
[12:24] | Ketchup on eggs Florentine? | 佛罗伦萨蛋配上番茄酱 |
[12:27] | Oh, your first breakfast together? | 这是你们第一次一起吃早餐 |
[12:29] | Just get it. | 去拿就好 |
[12:33] | Now I remember ordering this. | 现在我想起来点餐了 |
[12:35] | It’s the breakfast I always have after a night of passion. | 我通常激情一夜之后都点这个 |
[12:39] | Eggs Benedict? That’s very rich. | 班尼迪克蛋 你很奢华啊 |
[12:42] | I only have it once a year. | 我一年只吃一回 |
[12:49] | That was quick. | 这么快 |
[12:50] | Lilith, are you awake? | Lilith 你醒了吗 |
[12:52] | It’s Frasier. | 是Frasier |
[12:53] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[12:54] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[12:55] | – What do we do? – Hide in the bathroom. | – 怎么办啊 – 藏到卫生间里 |
[13:01] | No, not you. | 你别藏啊 |
[13:03] | Wait a minute. Wait. Take the cart with you. | 等下 来 把餐车推进去 |
[13:06] | Wait. Food in the bathroom? | 等等 吃的放进洗手间不太好吧 |
[13:12] | Lilith Lilith? | |
[13:16] | Hello, Frasier. What are you doing here? | 你好啊 Frasier 你怎么来了 |
[13:18] | Surrendering, Lilith. I’m yours. | 来缴械投降 Lilith 我是你的 |
[13:21] | Oh, no, Frasier. | 哦 别 Frasier |
[13:22] | Please, please don’t punish me | 求你了 求你别再惩罚我 |
[13:23] | for playing hard-to-get last night. | 像昨晚一样玩什么欲擒故纵 |
[13:25] | It was everything I had to resist you. | 我已经用尽办法抵抗你了 |
[13:27] | Well, this isn’t right. | 可是这样不对啊 |
[13:28] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[13:29] | Can you honestly tell me that | 你老实说 |
[13:30] | when you were lying in your bed last night you weren’t thinking about me? | 昨晚躺在床上没想我吗 |
[13:34] | Yes. | 还真没 |
[13:36] | Oh, drop the mask, Lilith. | 卸下伪装吧 Lilith |
[13:37] | We both know why you came to Seattle. | 我们心知肚明你为什么来 |
[13:39] | We both know why you dressed so enticingly last night. | 也心照不宣你昨晚为什么穿得如此诱人 |
[13:41] | Oh, it’s… | 那是因为 |
[13:50] | Is someone in your bathroom? | 有人在洗手间吗 |
[13:51] | No. It’s a defective toilet. | 没 是马桶有毛病 |
[13:53] | It’s been doing that all night. | 一整晚都这样 |
[13:55] | I think I’ll just go check it right now. | 我去看看 |
[14:01] | – Niles. – Yes? | – Niles – 怎么了 |
[14:03] | You fell asleep and flushed the toilet. | 你睡着了 冲了马桶 |
[14:06] | Damn. Is he still here? | 我靠 他还没走啊 |
[14:08] | Yes. He wants to make love to me. | 没走 他想跟我上床 |
[14:10] | Does the man have no scruples? | 这男的怎么这么肆无忌惮 |
[14:15] | He specifically asked me last night to keep him away from you. | 他昨晚特地请我帮他远离你 |
[14:18] | But the minute my back is turned, | 但是怎么我一不在 |
[14:18] | he sneaks back here, | 他就跟来了啊 |
[14:19] | and yes, I’m aware of the irony. | 得 我意识到有多讽刺了 |
[14:22] | I’ll just ask him to leave. | 我让他赶紧走 |
[14:28] | – My God. – My goddess. | – 我的神呐 – 我的女神呐 |
[14:37] | – Room service. – Go away. | – 客房服务 – 走开 |
[14:40] | – I have your ketchup, ma’am. – Not necessary. | – 我给你拿了番茄酱 夫人 – 不要了 |
[14:43] | – OK, but I need the bill. – Later. | – 好吧 但是我得拿账单啊 – 等会 |
[14:46] | Let’s just take care of this. | 我们就开个门嘛 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry to disturb you. Here’s the… ketchup. | 抱歉打扰你们了 这是 番茄酱 |
[14:54] | Sorry it took so… long. | 抱歉让你们久 等了 |
[14:58] | Ah, I still need the bill. | 啊 我还是得拿账单啊 |
[15:01] | Where’s the cart? | 餐车呢 |
[15:05] | – In the bathroom. – Why is the breakfast cart in the bathroom? | – 在洗手间 – 为什么餐车在洗手间 |
[15:08] | Er, I was going to take a hot bath while I ate. | 额 我想洗热水澡的时候吃 |
[15:12] | Still, food in the bathroom. | 可是 吃的放进洗手间 |
[15:17] | Be right back. | 很快回来 |
[15:22] | Well, this is a little embarrassing. | 这有点尴尬哈 |
[15:25] | My ex-wife. We’re sort of reconnecting. | 我前妻 我们算是 复合吧 |
[15:29] | Yes, sir, that’s wonderful. | 是啊 先生 太好了 |
[15:32] | Oh you know, it may just work out this time. | 可能这回就成了呢 |
[15:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:39] | Here you go. There’s a generous, generous tip in there for you. | 给 里面有特别丰厚的小费 |
[15:43] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 夫人 |
[15:44] | Oh,Say, while you’re still here, | 那 正好你在 |
[15:45] | why don’t you send up an order of eggs Benedict? | 我再点个班尼迪克蛋好了 |
[15:48] | No reason why she should eat alone. | 没必要她自己吃啊 |
[15:51] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:56] | Now, where were we? | 好的 刚说到哪了 |
[15:58] | Oh, this isn’t a good time for this. It’s really… | 哦 现在说这个不合适 真的 |
[16:00] | Why not, Lilith? | 为什么 Lilith |
[16:02] | Please, we’re alone. We’re here. You need your Frasier. | 别这样 就咱俩在这 你需要我 |
[16:08] | What the hell was that? | 这他妈到底是啥 |
[16:08] | Wait! Wait! No, Frasier, don’t go in there. Wait! | 等等 别 Frasier 别进去 等下 |
[16:12] | – Niles. – Yes? | – Niles – 怎么了 |
[16:15] | My God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:17] | – Frasier, I’m sorry. – Frasier, it was a mistake. | – Frasier 抱歉 – Frasier 这是个误会 |
[16:18] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:22] | Stop it, Niles. Don’t tell me how it was. | 闭嘴Niles 别解释 别告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[16:24] | I’ve just got to get out of here. | 我只想赶快离开这 |
[16:26] | Frasier, you… | Frasier 你 |
[16:28] | This is my worst nightmare. | 这是我最糟糕的一天了 |
[16:30] | You have egg on your face. | 你真是自讨没趣(你脸上有鸡蛋) |
[16:31] | – That is an understatement. – No, actual egg. | – 这么说太轻巧了 – 不是 我是说真的鸡蛋 |
[16:39] | It’s in your hair, too. | 你头发里也有 |
[16:41] | I knew you couldn’t stay mad at us. | 我就知道你不会真生气的 |
[16:42] | I’m in a bathrobe, you jackass. | 我还穿着浴衣呢 你个混蛋 |
[16:48] | I can understand your shock and believe me | 我能理解你很震惊 相信我 |
[16:50] | if I could erase everything happened last night, I would. | 如果我能把昨晚抹去的话 我一定会的 |
[16:54] | But if you could just look at this rationally, just for a moment. | 可如果你能理性地想想 |
[16:58] | We didn’t technically do anything wrong. | 其实我们并没有错 |
[17:01] | What? You didn’t do anything wrong? | 什么 你们没有错 |
[17:05] | I’m a little unclear on that myself, | 我自己也不是很清楚 |
[17:06] | but I’m willing to go along with it. | 但是我愿意听听她怎么说 |
[17:10] | You and I are no longer married. Neither is Niles. | 你和我不再是夫妻 Niles也是单身 |
[17:13] | I won’t say this is my shining hour, | 我不是说这是我的辉煌时刻 |
[17:15] | but we are not responsible to you or anyone else for our actions. | 但我们并不需要对你或者别的谁负责 |
[17:19] | – You’re actually defending what you did? – Just listen. | – 你竟然还辩解 – 听我说 |
[17:23] | The past few days have been the worst of my life. | 过去几天是我这辈子最黑暗的时刻 |
[17:26] | I have never been less self-assured, more in need of validation, | 我从来没如此自我怀疑 需要被人认可 |
[17:30] | both as a person and especially as a woman. | 不仅是作为一个人 更是作为一个女人 |
[17:33] | – Niles was feeling the same thing. – Exactly. | – Niles也是一样 – 正是 |
[17:36] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:38] | Our physical reaction to each other | 我们对彼此产生的生理反应 |
[17:41] | was nothing more than a desperate attempt | 只不过是极度渴望 |
[17:43] | to reaffirm our own worth. | 证明自身价值 |
[17:49] | Right, that is very impressive, Dr Sternin. | 对啊 说的太好了 Sternin医生 |
[17:53] | But I, too, happen to be a psychiatrist. | 但是我恰好也是心理医生 |
[17:55] | Let me tell you what actually transpired. | 让我来告诉你们到底是怎么回事 |
[17:59] | This was a passive-aggressive manifestation | 这就是你们由于内心深处对我的 |
[18:02] | of your deep resentments toward me. | 怨恨而进行的一种消极抵抗 |
[18:04] | Niles, you were punishing me for my notoriety. | Niles 你因为我的声名狼藉而惩罚我 |
[18:07] | You, for my successful adjustment after our divorce. | 而你 是因为离婚之后我调整得很好 |
[18:11] | It is this shared bond that brought the two of you | 这种共同的情绪把你俩引到了这么个 |
[18:14] | to your palace of sweet revenge. | 甜蜜美好的复仇殿堂 |
[18:16] | Allow me to rebut: What a crock. | 请允许我反驳 全是陈词滥调 |
[18:20] | – It is not. – It is so. | – 不是 – 就是 |
[18:21] | This is yet another example of your complete self-absorption | 这是另一个你自我感觉良好的例子 |
[18:23] | which is the reason which we could not stay together in the first place. | 也是我们当初不能在一起的原因 |
[18:26] | I have a right to… Why am I defending myself? | 我有权 为什么我要辩解啊 |
[18:30] | If you ask me, you are both off the mark. | 要是你问我的话 你们俩都跑题了 |
[18:32] | Last night was about two people ruled by very powerful superegos, | 昨晚是两个被强大超我控制和折磨的人 |
[18:37] | tortured by them, who found a chance, however misguided, | 发现了一个机会 即使是错误的 |
[18:41] | to break through and rediscover their ids together. | 来克服并且重新发现本我的过程 |
[18:44] | Call me an old softy, but that’s how I see it. | 可以说我是老笨蛋 但我就是这么想的 |
[18:50] | OK, then. | 好啊 那么 |
[18:54] | The three of us have certainly analyzed the crap out of this. | 我们仨居然一本正经地分析起这破事了 |
[19:01] | Yes, where do we all go from here? | 是啊 我们以后怎么办呢 |
[19:05] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:10] | That’s my cell phone. It’s in my jacket pocket. | 是我的手机 在我外套口袋里 |
[19:17] | You realize that if you had simply given in to me last night | 你有没有意识到 你昨晚要是从了我 |
[19:20] | instead of this morning, | 现在就不是这样 |
[19:21] | the three of us would not be in this hell. | 我们仨都不会落到这个境地 |
[19:23] | No, it would be the two of us in a whole different hell. | 不 那就是咱俩落到另一个悲惨境地 |
[19:28] | Well, I don’t give a damn! | 我他妈才不管呢 |
[19:29] | I’ve been manipulated by you jackals enough. I’ll see you in court. | 我受够了你们这帮走狗 法庭见 |
[19:34] | The very idea that Maris still thinks she can… | 太荒唐了 Maris竟然还觉得她能 |
[19:37] | Hey, I’m not sleeping. | 嘿 我这回没睡着 |
[19:40] | That conversation should have put me out like a light. | 这通电话原本会把我弄得昏睡不醒的 |
[19:43] | Oh, that’s not surprising. | 这也不奇怪 |
[19:45] | Your experience with Maris has been emasculating. | 你和Maris一起的记忆已经被削弱了 |
[19:48] | Last night may have gone a long way toward | 昨晚真是向你恢复自信 |
[19:50] | restoring your self-confidence. | 行进了一大步啊 |
[19:52] | Of course. And by the same token, | 当然了 与此同时 |
[19:56] | you can now give up the neurotic assumption that Brian left you | 你也可以摆脱Brian因为你缺少吸引力 |
[19:59] | because you’re unattractive. | 而离开你的愚蠢猜测了 |
[20:00] | You have ample evidence to the contrary. | 你很有吸引力 |
[20:01] | Yes, I have. Well, to hell with Brian. | 是啊 我也这么想 去死吧Brian |
[20:05] | If he wants a prissy little wife, he can keep Stan. | 他想要个神经质的小媳妇 就Stan好了 |
[20:09] | Oh, isn’t this peachy? | 哦 太好了哈 |
[20:14] | Everything’s turned out just fine for everyone. | 这事对大家都好啊 |
[20:16] | You two have solved your problems. | 你俩问题解决了 |
[20:18] | The waiter received a handsome tip. | 服务生也拿到了优厚的消费 |
[20:20] | Niles and I have matching bathrobes. | Niles和我还有一样的浴袍 |
[20:22] | And look here! It’s not even 9:30 yet. | 看看啊 还不到九点半 所有事都干完了 |
[20:28] | Frasier, try to understand. | Frasier 请试着理解我们 |
[20:31] | – Yes, what happened last night was… – Stop it, both of you. Enough. | – 是啊 昨晚发生的事 – 闭嘴 你俩 够了 |
[20:35] | It happened and I’m just going to have to deal with it. | 事已至此 我只能接受 |
[20:39] | I suppose in a twisted way there is one positive for me in this. | 我想从某些角度来看也算好事 |
[20:43] | You see, Lilith, I have never stopped desiring you, | Lilith 我一直都喜欢着你 |
[20:46] | even though I know we are completely wrong for each other. | 即使我知道咱俩真的不合适 |
[20:50] | But now, from this day forward, whenever I look at your face, | 但是从今往后 我看到你的脸的时候 |
[20:54] | I will see the back of my brother’s head. | 就会同时看到我弟弟的后脑勺 |
[21:00] | And that is one bucket of ice water, let me tell you. | 告诉你 这简直是一盆冷水泼下来啊 |
[21:06] | Frasier You know, Frasier… | |
[21:07] | – Enough, Lilith. – All right. | – 够了 Lilith – 好吧 |
[21:13] | Maybe I’ll just go… | 也许我应该 |
[21:17] | …have some breakfast. | 吃点早餐 |
[21:24] | Are we OK? | 我们还好吗 |
[21:27] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不好 |
[21:31] | But we will be. | 但是我们会好的 |
[21:34] | Well, that’s enough for now. | 现在来说已经够了 |
[21:40] | We’re an odd little family, aren’t we? | 我们家还真是奇怪啊 不是吗 |
[21:46] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[21:51] | Here’s your eggs Benedict. If you could just… | 这是您点的班尼迪克蛋 如果您能 |
[22:01] | Ok. | 好吧 |