时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Francois, it’s Niles Crane. | Francois 我是Niles Crane |
[00:11] | You delivered some champagne earlier for Valentine’s Day. | 此前你为我送来了一瓶供情人节享用的香槟 |
[00:14] | Well, you brought over the ’88, and I asked for the ’85. | 你送来的是88年的 而我要的是85年的 |
[00:18] | Yes, my date will know the difference. | 对 我的女伴能品出它俩的区别 |
[00:20] | She happens to be the president of our wine club. | 因为她是品酒俱乐部的主席 |
[00:23] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢 |
[00:24] | Yes. Uh.. Remember, I won’t be at home. | 是的 噢 记着 酒别送到我家里 |
[00:27] | No, I’m not entertaining at the Shangri-la. | 不 我没在香格里拉逍遥 |
[00:29] | My brother was kind enough to let me use his apartment. | 我哥哥好心让我借用他的公寓 |
[00:31] | Well, what could I do? I threw a blanket over it. | 唉 那我也没办法啊 我盖了条毯子上去 |
[00:35] | All right, now hurry, please, this woman is very particular. | 好的 麻烦快一些 这位女士相当重要 |
[00:40] | Lucky for you, she loves dogs. | 你很幸运 她喜欢狗 |
[02:44] | All right, all right. It’s fine, it’s fine. | 别慌 别慌 没事 没事 |
[03:32] | Oh, dear, oh. | 噢 天呐 |
[07:16] | – Hello? – Roz, it’s Frasier. | – 喂 – Roz 是我 Frasier |
[07:19] | Listen, I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[07:20] | Well, I don’t have much time. I’m on my way out. | 好吧 不过我可没多少时间 我正要出门呢 |
[07:22] | Just answer me this. How do you know if you’re on a date? | 就一个问题 怎么才能知道自己是否在约会 |
[07:25] | – Are you alone? – Yes. | – 你现在一个人吗 – 是的 |
[07:27] | Then you’re not on a date. | 那你没在约会 |
[07:30] | That’s very funny. | 真好笑啊 |
[07:31] | Listen, I’m in a restaurant waiting for Cassandra Stone, | 听着 我正在饭店等Cassandra Stone呢 |
[07:33] | you know, our new publicity director. | 就是咱们的新任宣传总监 |
[07:35] | She asked me out for dinner this evening, | 她邀请我今天共进晚餐 |
[07:36] | and I was very flattered. | 我真是高兴坏了 |
[07:38] | I mean I think she’s a terrific woman. | 我觉得她相当不错 |
[07:39] | It’s just, I’m starting to wonder | 不过吧 我不知道 |
[07:41] | if this is a business dinner or more of a romantic date. | 这顿饭到底是商务会餐还是约会 |
[07:45] | You’re going out to dinner on Valentine’s Day. | 你们可是在情人节共进晚餐 |
[07:47] | It sounds like a date to me. | 我觉得是约会 |
[07:48] | Yes, well, she didn’t know it was Valentine’s Day | 可是 她邀请我的时候不知道今天是情人节 |
[07:50] | until I reminded her, | 我提醒之后她才想起来 |
[07:52] | and she did say she wanted to go over a new ad campaign. | 而且她也确实说过想要讨论一项新的广告 |
[07:54] | Oh, come on. | 噢 得了吧 |
[07:55] | Every time I see you two together, she’s got her hands all over you. | 每次你俩在一起 她都对你上下其手的 |
[07:58] | She has her hands all over everybody. | 她对谁都那样 |
[08:00] | – She’s a big flirt. – That’s true. | – 她可是调情老手 – 这倒是 |
[08:01] | She flirted with me the first time I met her | 她第一次见我的时候 我戴着棒球帽 穿夹克 |
[08:03] | until I took off my baseball cap and parka. | 她还和我调情呢 |
[08:07] | Why don’t you just ask her if it’s a date? | 你直接问她不就好了嘛 |
[08:09] | Oh, Roz, I can’t do that. What if the answer is no? | Roz 我可问不出口 万一她说这不是约会呢 |
[08:12] | For God’s sakes, it’ll be awkward | 天呐 那这顿饭得吃得多尴尬 |
[08:14] | all through dinner, awkward at work. | 以后工作也尴尬 |
[08:16] | Imagine how embarrassing it will be if it gets around the station. | 万一在电台传开 那得多别扭 |
[08:18] | I guess you’re gonna have to play it by ear. | 那你就随机应变吧 |
[08:20] | You’ll know what she has in mind by the way she’s dressed, | 你可以看看她的穿着 |
[08:23] | how she acts, how she treats you. | 她的表现 她对你的态度 分析一下 |
[08:25] | Yeah, yeah, I guess you’re right. | 好 好 你说的有道理 |
[08:27] | – Oh, there’s my date. – Who are you going out with tonight? | – 噢 我男伴来了 – 你今晚和谁约会啊 |
[08:30] | Oh, Bob, you know, the tax accountant. | Bob 就是那个税务会计师 |
[08:32] | Isn’t he the one who drones on so incessantly, | 他不就是那个总唠叨个没完 |
[08:34] | you call him “The Cricket?” | 你叫他”小蟋蟀”的家伙吗 |
[08:35] | No, I call him “The Cricket” | 错 我叫他”小蟋蟀” |
[08:37] | because he rubs his hands together really fast during sex. | 是因为他在做爱的时候总使劲搓手 |
[08:41] | – Bye. – Goodbye. | – 拜拜 – 再见 |
[08:50] | – Cassandra. – Sorry to keep you waiting. | – Cassandra – 抱歉让你久等了 |
[08:52] | Oh, well, that’s all right. | 哦 没事的 |
[08:53] | I was just wondering if you’d changed your mind. | 我还怕你改主意了呢 |
[08:56] | What, and pass up dinner with the sexiest man in radio? | 推掉和广播界最性感的男人的饭局 怎么可能 |
[09:00] | Oh, well. | 好吧好吧 |
[09:03] | I, you know… It’s just so… Our plans were so last-minute, | 我 呃 咱们不是临时定的晚餐嘛 |
[09:06] | I thought, you know, maybe I… I’d misunderstood. | 我担心 也许是我会错意了 |
[09:10] | My, things have certainly been clarified, haven’t they? | 哇 真相已经很明显了 |
[09:15] | – Will you excuse me for a second? – Of course. | – 请稍等我一下 – 好的 |
[09:18] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 麻烦来一下 过来 过来 |
[09:20] | See that woman over there by the coat check? | 看到存衣间边的那位女士了吗 |
[09:22] | – Yes. – Yes, well, she’s my dinner companion. | – 看到了 – 她是我的女伴 |
[09:24] | See, and things have taken a turn toward the romantic. | 看来这顿晚餐要变成浪漫约会了 |
[09:27] | See, now, I want to make her feel as special as possible. | 现在我想尽量让她感到特别 |
[09:31] | Then you should have offered to check her coat. | 那你就应该帮她去存外套啊 |
[09:34] | Yes, thank you very much. All right. | 好吧 真是多谢了 好么 |
[09:36] | Just play something romantic when she comes back. | 等她回来的时候 来个浪漫的曲子 |
[09:38] | Miss Cassandra, so nice to see you again. | Cassandra小姐 真高兴又见到你啦 |
[09:41] | You too, Mario. | 我也是 Mario |
[09:43] | And how’s the sexiest maitre d’ in Seattle? | 西雅图最性感的餐厅领班近来如何 |
[09:51] | Sorry again for keeping you waiting. | 让你久等了 真是不好意思 |
[09:53] | I got sucked in at this cocktail party. | 我参加一个鸡尾酒宴会 出来晚了 |
[09:55] | Oh, you were at a cocktail party. | 啊 你是从鸡尾酒宴会过来的啊 |
[09:57] | Some benefit thing. It was very fancy. | 是场慈善宴会 挺宏大的 |
[09:59] | Obviously. Why else would I show up wearing this? | 显然啦 要不我干嘛穿成这样呢 |
[10:02] | Why else indeed? | 是啊 显然嘛 |
[10:08] | Oh, they have the best wine list here. | 哇 这家的酒最棒了 |
[10:12] | Do you feel like sharing a bottle? | 想一起开一瓶吗 |
[10:14] | If you like. | 随你啊 |
[10:15] | Good thing I took a cab here. I’m a real lightweight. | 还好我是打车来的 我可不胜酒力 |
[10:18] | Then again, I’m sure a gentleman like you | 当然了 像你这样的绅士 |
[10:20] | wouldn’t mind escorting | 一定不介意 |
[10:21] | me back to my room after dinner, will you? | 晚餐后送我回家 对吧 |
[10:24] | Why, I think that could be arranged. | 当然 我当然可以送你回家啦 |
[10:30] | – I love the food here. – What do you recommend? | – 我特别喜欢这的吃的 – 有什么推荐的吗 |
[10:33] | I’ll start with the anchovies and red peppers, | 我要来一份红辣椒配凤尾鱼当开胃菜 |
[10:35] | and then the garlic chicken with scallions. | 再来一份韭菜蒜香鸡 |
[10:45] | Are you in the mood for oysters? | 想来点生蚝吗 |
[10:48] | Actually, I’m not sure. | 说实话 我也不太确定 |
[10:55] | Well, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[10:58] | Your hotel room. | 你的酒店房间 |
[11:00] | Last stop. | 最后一站 |
[11:04] | Oh, come on in. | 噢 快进来吧 |
[11:07] | – Oh, thank you so much for this coat. – Of course. | – 谢谢你让我披着这件大衣 – 不客气 |
[11:10] | Oh, God, I can’t believe we got caught in that rain storm. | 天呢 真不敢相信我们竟然赶上了场暴雨 |
[11:12] | – I’m freezing. – Yes, me too. | – 冷死我了 – 是啊 我也好冷啊 |
[11:16] | I know something we can do to warm up really fast. | 我知道一个能马上暖和起来的方法 |
[11:18] | Yes, all we have to do is… | 是嘛 这个方法是 |
[11:20] | – Have a brandy. – Yes! Let’s have a brandy. | – 来杯白兰地 – 对啊 来杯白兰地 |
[11:22] | – The mini-bar’s right over there. – Oh, great. | – 小酒柜就在那呢 – 哦 太好了 |
[11:24] | – I’ll be right out. – Uh huh | – 我马上就出来 – 好的 |
[11:33] | – Hello? – Roz, it’s Frasier. | – 喂 – Roz 是我 Frasier |
[11:35] | – Where are you? – I’m in Cassandra’s hotel room. | – 你在哪呢 – 我在Cassandra的酒店房间呢 |
[11:38] | She invited me up here after dinner. | 吃完饭之后她邀请我过来的 |
[11:39] | I’m just not sure what that means. | 可我不确定这是什么意思 |
[11:41] | What it means? | 什么意思 |
[11:42] | It means even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while. | 意思就是你这头瞎猫偶尔也能逮到个死耗子 |
[11:48] | I’m still getting a lot of conflicting signals. | 可是她总是给我些模棱两可的表示 |
[11:50] | You see.Maybe she just wants me up here to talk about business. | 她可能只是想让我过来聊聊业务 |
[11:53] | For God`s sakes. I just wish I could get one clear, unambiguous sign. | 我真希望她能给我个明确无误的信号 |
[11:57] | Oh, I just had to get out of that dress. | 我必须得脱掉那件湿衣服 |
[12:01] | – Here’s your brandy. – Oh. | – 给你白兰地 – 噢 |
[12:11] | I’ll just go dry my hair. | 我去把头发吹干 |
[12:15] | Roz, I’m back. | Roz 接着说 |
[12:19] | Okay, she ditched her dress, and she’s hitting the sauce. | 好吧 她衣服都脱了 酒也喝上了 |
[12:22] | What do you need, runway lights on the mattress? | 你还想要什么信号 在床单上照上指示灯么 |
[12:27] | Roz, Roz, it’s not as clear-cut as it seems. | Roz Roz 这没有你想象的那么明确啊 |
[12:30] | Look, Frasier, she is way out on a limb here. | Frasier 她已经表现的够露骨的了 |
[12:33] | You know how rejected she’s gonna feel if you don’t make a move? | 你要是不主动点 她会觉得你在拒绝她的 |
[12:35] | – You’re gonna blow it forever. – Right. | – 这事就被你自己搅黄了 – 好吧 |
[12:38] | You know what? I’ll take off my jacket. | 这样吧 我把外套脱掉 |
[12:40] | Yeah, go get them, cowboy. | 好样的 上吧 猛男 |
[12:44] | Frasier Frasier? | |
[12:46] | Are you making yourself comfortable? | 你随意哦 不用拘束 |
[12:48] | Yes. | 好的 |
[12:50] | If it’s okay, I still have a few questions | 要是不介意的话 我还想和你聊聊 |
[12:51] | about the ad campaign I’d like to ask you. | 广告宣传案的事 |
[12:55] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 好的 我就是为这个而来的嘛 |
[12:58] | Or if you prefer, we could | 或者 我们也可以等 |
[12:59] | just talk about it over breakfast tomorrow. | 明天吃早餐的时候再聊 |
[13:05] | Breakfast, you say? | 你说的是早餐吗 |
[13:06] | I hope I wasn’t being presumptuous. | 我希望这样问不会太唐突 |
[13:08] | We will be having breakfast together, won’t we? | 我们明天一起吃早餐如何 |
[13:10] | Absolutely. | 完全没问题 |
[13:12] | Great. So who else is gonna be there? | 太好了 那明天还有谁来呢 |
[13:14] | Where? | 来哪儿 |
[13:16] | At the breakfast meeting. | 早餐会啊 |
[13:17] | The one for the sponsors here at the hotel tomorrow. | 明天赞助商都要来酒店开会的 |
[13:19] | You just said you were going, right? | 你刚说你也要参加的 是吧 |
[13:21] | The meeting. Of course. | 啊 早餐会啊 当然参加 |
[13:26] | Frasier Frasier. | |
[13:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[13:31] | Well, I…eh… | 呃 我 |
[13:34] | I thought you said you were gonna make yourself comfortable. | 不是说了你不用拘束的嘛 |
[13:37] | Why don’t you check the closet? | 去看看衣柜里吧 |
[13:39] | I’m sure you’ll find something in there you can slip on. | 里面应该会有你能穿的东西 |
[13:41] | – All right. – I’m just gonna take my lenses out. | – 好的 – 我去摘掉隐形眼镜 |
[13:47] | You know, I’m really glad I asked you to dinner. | 真高兴我邀请了你去吃晚餐 |
[13:50] | Gosh, so am I. | 天呐 我也是 |
[13:52] | You may not believe this, | 说出来也许你不信 |
[13:53] | but I almost chickened out at the last minute. | 在说之前 我差点就放弃了呢 |
[13:55] | It just goes to show, it’s always better to take the risk. | 不过结果显示 还是试一试比较好 |
[13:58] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:00] | I mean, so you say no. I’m an adult. | 哪怕你拒绝我又能怎样 大家都是成年人 |
[14:01] | What’s a little embarrassment? | 有点尴尬也无所谓嘛 |
[14:03] | I couldn’t agree more. | 说的太对了 |
[14:06] | Did you find the slippers? | 你找到拖鞋了吗 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | In the closet. You stepped in that puddle after dinner. | 就在衣柜里 吃完饭后你一脚踩水坑里了 |
[14:17] | I figured you might want to get out of those wet shoes and socks. | 我觉得你应该想脱掉湿了的鞋袜吧 |
[14:21] | I mean, it’s up to you. | 不过 随你啦 |
[14:22] | I know some people feel funny about taking their shoes off | 我知道有些人不喜欢在别人家脱鞋 |
[14:24] | in someone else’s room. | 会觉得怪怪的 |
[14:28] | My gosh, it’s really starting to come down out there. | 我的天呢 雨真是越来越大了 |
[14:32] | You know what I’m thinking? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[14:34] | No, I truly don’t. | 不知道 真心不知道 |
[14:40] | Well, it doesn’t make much | 这种天气 要让你开车回家 |
[14:41] | sense for you to drive home in this weather, | 真是有点说不过去了 |
[14:43] | especially since you are coming back for breakfast anyway. | 况且明天你还得回来参加早餐会 |
[14:46] | Why don’t you just stay over tonight? | 要不今晚你就睡在这儿吧 |
[14:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | When you say “Stay over,” You mean, of course… | 你说”睡在这儿” 是叫我 |
[14:56] | Stay here. | 就睡这儿 |
[15:00] | Here? Right. Splendid. | 这儿 好啊 太好了 |
[15:05] | – Oh, my God! – What? I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | – 哦 天呐 – 怎么了 对不起 对不起 |
[15:09] | I just can’t believe it’s so late. | 真不敢相信都这么晚了 |
[15:13] | What are you sorry for? | 你干嘛说对不起 |
[15:14] | Oh, just for keeping you up so late. | 让你这么晚才睡 对不起啦 |
[15:18] | Oh, that’s all right. | 啊 没关系的 |
[15:22] | Aren’t you coming to bed? | 不上床来吗 |
[15:23] | Oh, yes. Coming to bed, yes. | 啊 好啊 这就来了 |
[15:26] | Coming to this bed. | 就上这张床 |
[15:31] | Well, would you mind turning the lights out? | 介意把灯关了吗 |
[15:33] | Oh, no, no, no. Not at all. | 哦 不不 当然不介意 |
[15:44] | You know, Cassandra, I know this may sound like a silly question | Cassandra 我知道这听起来有点傻 |
[15:46] | seeing as how we’re in bed together, and nearly naked. And… | 因为我们都躺在一张床上 又差不多脱光光了 |
[15:55] | I’ve just been wondering, | 我还是想知道 |
[15:57] | is this a romantic date or a business thing? | 今天到底算是约会 还是算是公事啊 |
[16:13] | Cassandra Cassandra? | |
[16:16] | Cassandra Cassandra. | |
[16:24] | Roz, it’s Frasier. | Roz 是我 Frasier |
[16:34] | You know, Daph, I’m really impressed with you. | Daph 你真是让我刮目相看 |
[16:36] | A lot of people get all insecure | 很多人都会因为在情人节没有约会 |
[16:38] | if they don’t have a date on Valentine’s Day, but not you. | 而缺乏安全感 不过你可不会那样 |
[16:40] | Oh, heavens, no. | 天呢 是啊 我可没有 |
[16:42] | If you think about it, it’s just a silly holiday | 想想就知道 这不过是人们为了卖花和巧克力 |
[16:44] | they made up to sell more flowers and candy. | 而编出来的一个傻节日罢了 |
[16:47] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:48] | Well, you take a look at the menu, and I’ll check your coat. | 你先看看菜单 我去帮你存衣服 |
[16:51] | Oh, there’s no need for that. | 噢 我自己去就好了 |
[16:52] | So, what looks good to you? | 有没有你看好的 |
[16:54] | The coat check girl. Give me your coat. | 存衣处的小姑娘 快把大衣给我 |
[17:00] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[17:01] | – Welcome to Russano’s. – Thank you. | – 欢迎光临鲁萨诺餐厅 – 谢谢 |
[17:03] | The waiter will be by to take your drink order | 等您丈夫回来 |
[17:05] | when your husband gets back. | 服务员就来给您点酒水 |
[17:06] | Oh, he’s not my husband. I don’t have a… | 噢 那不是我丈夫 我还没有 |
[17:10] | …husband. | 丈夫 |
[17:16] | Wow, I wish there was something else I could check. | 哇 好想再去存一次衣服 |
[17:18] | Besides my blood pressure. | 服务员太漂亮 我血压都升了 |
[17:21] | Well, I know what I’m in the mood for. | 我知道想来点什么了 |
[17:24] | A nice big steak. How about you? | 一大块美味的牛排 你呢 |
[17:28] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[17:30] | Well, look around you. Nothing but couples in love. | 看看你周围 都是秀恩爱的情侣 |
[17:34] | That’s never gonna be me. | 永远轮不到我 |
[17:36] | I’m just gonna wind up a dried-up old maid | 我会孤独终老 变成一个干巴巴的老女仆 |
[17:39] | in a quilted bathrobe with a smelly, deaf cat on my lap. | 披着棉浴袍 抱着一只臭烘烘的聋子猫 |
[17:44] | But I thought you said you’re okay with that. | 你不是说那样也没事嘛 |
[17:46] | – What? – All right, Daph. Come on, now. Come on | – 什么 – 好了好了 Daph 别哭了 别哭了 |
[17:48] | Now, don’t get upset. Here, have a drink of water or something. | 别难过了 来 喝点水什么的吧 |
[17:51] | – Oh, I’m sorry about this. – That’s okay. | – 真抱歉 – 没关系的 |
[17:53] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我也不知道自己怎么了 |
[17:55] | I haven’t cried like this since, well, New Year’s Eve. | 我都好久没这么哭了 上次还是 呃 新年夜 |
[17:59] | Oh, jeez, come on, Daph. | 哦 天呢 好了 Daph |
[18:01] | You’re, you know, you’re gonna find someone. | 你会 呃 你会找到归宿的 |
[18:05] | – You think so? – Well, sure. | – 你这么觉得么 – 当然了 |
[18:07] | Yeah, you’re… You have a lot of very great qualities. | 你 你有很多优点啊 |
[18:12] | Thank you. I’m so sorry about this. | 谢谢你 真是对不起 |
[18:16] | I know it makes you uncomfortable to talk about personal things. | 我知道聊这些会让你很不自在 |
[18:19] | Yeah, well, that’s all right. So you ready to order? | 是啊 不过没关系 那咱开始点餐吧 |
[18:21] | Oh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[18:25] | What kind of qualities? | 我都有什么优点啊 |
[18:28] | Well, you know, you’re smart and nice-looking and fun to be with. | 呃 你很聪明 又漂亮 和你一起很有意思啊 |
[18:34] | So you gonna go with the soup or salad? | 你想来点汤还是沙拉 |
[18:36] | – You really think I’m nice-looking? – Well, sure, yeah. | – 你真觉得我漂亮 – 当然了 真的 |
[18:40] | Where’s that guy with the bread? | 上面包的服务员哪去了 |
[18:43] | That is so sweet of you. | 你可真贴心 |
[18:45] | Well, don’t mention it. Let’s just have a nice, happy evening. | 应该的 咱们好好吃顿饭吧 |
[18:48] | Of course. I’m fine now. | 好呢 我不难过了 |
[18:55] | – Nice-looking how? – Oh, jeez. | – 怎么个漂亮法呢 – 天啊 |
[18:58] | – Oh, never mind. – Oh, no, it’s all right. | – 算了 算了 – 哦 不 没事 |
[19:01] | Well, you know, you’re pretty and tall. | 你长得好看 个子又高 |
[19:06] | And you take good care of your hair. | 又很会打理头发 |
[19:09] | You know, you’re attractive. What do you want from me? | 就是很漂亮嘛 你还想让我说点啥 |
[19:12] | Well, I’m sorry, but I don’t | 好吧 抱歉 我最近没什么机会 |
[19:13] | hear this sort of thing very much lately. | 能听到这样的夸奖嘛 |
[19:15] | Well, you’re just in a slump, that’s all. | 好吧 你可能只是在低潮期吧 |
[19:18] | You ask me, you’re a great catch. | 要我说 你相当迷人的 |
[19:21] | It’s not my place to say so, | 虽然轮不到我说话 |
[19:22] | miss, but I think your father’s right. | 但是女士 我同意你爸爸的话 |
[19:24] | You’re a very attractive woman. | 你确实非常迷人 |
[19:29] | Well, how about that? | 哇 这话听着不错 |
[19:33] | – That’s a nice little ego boost. – Yeah. | – 大大的提升了我的信心啊 – 嗯哼 |
[19:38] | Oh, I feel so silly all of a sudden, | 我觉得自己刚才就是突然犯傻了 |
[19:40] | getting upset out of nowhere like that. | 不知怎么就难过起来了 |
[19:42] | Well, I feel better now. | 现在好多啦 |
[19:44] | – Ready to share a nice big steak? – Yeah, fine, whatever. | – 一起吃一份美味大牛排吧 – 嗯 好的 随便吧 |
[19:49] | What’s wrong with you? | 你又怎么了 |
[19:50] | Why did he assume I was your father? | 他为什么会觉得我是你爸 |
[19:52] | I mean, a lot of guys my age go out with women like you. | 我这个年纪的人经常会跟你这样的女人约会啊 |
[19:55] | What’s he trying to say, | 他这话难道是在说 |
[19:56] | that I can never attract someone young and pretty? | 我没法约到年轻又漂亮的女人吗 |
[19:58] | Well, thank you, Mr. Crane. | 谢谢你啊 Crane先生 |
[20:00] | – Does this all have to be about you? – Oh, for heaven’s sakes. | – 这话的重点是你吗 – 噢 天呢 |
[20:03] | Well, you’re a very | 好吧 你是一个 |
[20:04] | attractive man with lots of wonderful qualities. | 很有魅力 优点多多的男人 |
[20:06] | Yeah, yeah, I know. All right, let’s order. | 好吧 好吧 知道了 别说了 咱们点菜吧 |
[20:15] | Like what? | 都有哪些优点呢 |
[20:17] | Oh, come on, now. | 噢 好吧 |
[20:19] | You’re very charming, and you have a good sense of humour. | 你很有魅力啊 又有幽默感 |
[20:23] | And you’ve got lovely eyes. | 还有一双迷人的眼睛 |
[20:25] | But most of all, you’re good company. | 最重要是 和你一起很有意思 |
[20:28] | I enjoy living with you. | 我喜欢和你住在一起 |
[20:30] | Well, thank you, Daphne. I like living with you too. | 谢谢你 Daphne 我也喜欢和你住在一起 |
[20:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:38] | So why do you like living with me? | 那你为什么喜欢和我住一起呢 |
[20:40] | Oh, for God’s sake! Didn’t we just agree to cut this out? | 噢 天呐 我们能不说这个了么 |
[20:43] | Oh, all right, all right. You’re wonderful. I’m wonderful. | 好吧 好吧 你很棒 我也很棒 |
[20:47] | You know, it’s funny when I think about the two of us. | 有时候想想我们俩的关系挺好玩的 |
[20:50] | I mean, sure, we have our little fights, | 我是说 虽然有点小摩擦 |
[20:52] | but for the most part, we get along so well together. | 但是大多数时候 我们相处得十分融洽 |
[20:56] | And when I think about how I enjoy looking after you | 当我想起 我多么喜欢照顾你 |
[20:59] | and how you always seem | 还有每次我离开一段时间 |
[21:01] | to miss me when I’ve been gone for too long, | 你多么想念我 |
[21:03] | well, it’s sort of like you’re my… | 都让我觉得 你有点像我的 |
[21:06] | What? | 什么啊 |
[21:08] | – No, it might sound funny to say it. – Now, come on. | – 不说了吧 说出来有点怪 – 说吧说吧 |
[21:11] | That’s all right. You can say it. | 没关系的 说吧 |
[21:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:16] | Well, it’s sort of like you’re my pet. | 就是 感觉你有点像我的宠物 |
[21:21] | What? | 什么 |
[21:23] | Well, in a good sense. Like you and Eddie. | 这是褒义啊 就像你和Eddie一样 |
[21:26] | What the hell are you talking about? Are you calling me a dog now? | 你这是什么话 你是说我是狗吗 |
[21:28] | – It’s an analogy! – I can’t believe it. | – 打个比方嘛 – 真不敢相信 |
[21:30] | I take you out to buy you a nice meal, and you call me a dog! | 我带你出来吃好吃的 你竟然说我是狗 |
[21:34] | I wish I ate as well as Eddie, | 我还希望能吃的跟Eddie一样好呢 |
[21:35] | I’ll tell you that, instead of the slop you give me. | 你给我吃的都是啥破玩意儿啊 |