时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | It occurred to me I think we should try to keep this quiet from Daphne. | 我们先别让Daphne知道 |
[00:11] | – Keep what quiet? – We got married. | – 让我知道什么 – 我们结婚了 |
[00:14] | Daphne, are you saying that you have feelings for Niles? | Daphne 你是说 你喜欢Niles |
[00:17] | I think I do. | 我想是的 |
[00:19] | You can’t tell Niles all this. He says he’s happy with Mel. | 你不能告诉Niles 他说和Mel在一起很幸福 |
[00:22] | She says she’s happy with Donny. | 她还说自己和Donny一起很幸福呢 |
[00:24] | But I’m not sure I believe either one of them. | 但我不信 |
[00:25] | Just remember, Fras, there are two marriages on the line here. | 记得 Fras 这两对婚姻岌岌可危啊 |
[00:29] | I’ll get a divorce | 我会离婚的 |
[00:29] | – and you can call off the wedding. – I can’t. | – 你可以取消婚礼 – 我不能 |
[00:33] | Donny is a dear and wonderful man, and I made a promise to him. | Donny是个好人 我已经做出承诺了 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry. My mind’s made up. | 对不起 我已经决定了 |
[00:41] | Hello. I was wondering if you might be free for a date. | 你好 你现在有空约会吗 |
[00:45] | My God, yes. | 老天哪 当然 |
[00:49] | There’s plenty of time for that later. | 以后有的是时间抱抱 |
[00:50] | Let’s get this bloody boat moving. | 先把这车开起来 |
[00:52] | What…? | 什么 |
[00:56] | – I can’t believe this. – Neither can I. | – 真不敢相信 – 我也是 |
[00:58] | What made you change your mind? | 你怎么改主意了呢 |
[01:00] | My little niece, Audrey, the flower girl. | 我的小侄女 Audrey 那个花童 |
[01:02] | She looked up and me and said: | 她看着我说 |
[01:03] | “You’re the saddest bride I’ve ever seen.” | “你是我见过最悲伤的新娘” |
[01:05] | I figured who was I kidding | 我连个戴眼罩的4岁小姑娘都骗不了 |
[01:06] | if I couldn’t fool a 4-year-old with an eye patch. | 还能骗得过谁呢 |
[01:10] | Remind me to give her a car for her preschool graduation. | 等她幼儿园毕业 记得叫我送她辆车 |
[01:14] | The next thing I knew I was climbing out of the window of the loo. | 接着我就从厕所的窗户跑出来了 |
[01:18] | You mean you didn’t tell Donny? | 所以 你还没告诉Donny |
[01:20] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 我谁都没说 |
[01:22] | Can’t you get this thing moving any faster? | 你能快点开吗 |
[01:24] | Well, I would, but we have to watch out for speed… | 倒是可以 但我们得小心限速 |
[01:27] | bumps. | 带 |
[01:29] | I’ve never done anything this crazy. | 我从来没做过这么疯狂的事 |
[01:31] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[01:33] | Only that I’m gonna wake up. | 紧张得怕这是个梦 |
[01:37] | Don’t answer it. | 别接 |
[01:38] | It’s probably your brother wondering if you’ve seen me. | 可能是你哥想问你有没有见过我 |
[01:41] | Maybe it’s Mel wondering why it’s taken me half an hour | 也许是Mel想问我 |
[01:42] | to put on insect repellent. | 放个杀虫剂怎么用了半个小时 |
[01:48] | Good. | 好样的 |
[01:53] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[01:56] | The end of the driveway. | 车道到头了 |
[02:02] | Which way shall we go? | 我们往哪走 |
[02:04] | Well, to the right is seattle and to the left, I guess, is Canada. | 往右走是西雅图 往左走估计是加拿大 |
[02:09] | – Any thoughts? – What’s left for us in Seattle? | – 有什么想法吗 – 西雅图还剩什么呢 |
[02:12] | Ex-wives and ex-fiance, | 前妻和前未婚夫 |
[02:14] | a tangled mess of bitterness and hurt feelings. | 怨恨和伤害纠缠不休 |
[02:18] | Yes, but an excellent symphony and world-class dining. | 是啊 但也有精彩的交响乐和一流的宴餐 |
[02:23] | Then there’s Canada, a fresh start. A chance for adventure. | 那就是加拿大了 崭新的开始 一个冒险的机会 |
[02:27] | Grizzly bears. | 还有灰熊 |
[02:30] | I don’t care. Just pick one. Let’s go. | 我不在乎 选一个吧 我们就走 |
[02:35] | – Maybe we should… – No. We can’t think about that. | – 也许我们应该 – 不 我们不能想这些 |
[02:38] | I’ve just ran out on my wedding. I can’t go back. | 我刚逃婚了 我不能回去 |
[02:41] | I need you to be strong. | 我需要你坚强起来 |
[02:43] | For you, I have the strength of Hercules. | 为了你 我会像大力神一样坚强的 |
[02:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:57] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[03:03] | They’re not going away, are they? | 他们不会罢休的 是吧 |
[03:05] | If you wanna keep going, I’ll go. | 如果你想走 我们就走 |
[03:07] | No. | 不 |
[03:09] | We better go back and face the music. | 我们得回去 面对后果 |
[03:12] | We should make things right. | 我们得做出正确的选择 |
[03:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:17] | All right, all right. We’re on our way back. | 好了好了 我们这就回去 |
[03:20] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[03:22] | No, there is no Wendell Fong here. | 不 我不是Wendell Fong |
[03:27] | This is gonna be frigging awful. | 这简直太可怕了 |
[03:29] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:32] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[03:33] | Sometimes you build these things up in your mind | 有时候我们只是在胡思乱想 |
[03:36] | and they turn out not half as bad as you thought. | 其实没有那么糟糕 |
[03:40] | That being said, I guess there’s no easy way to tell you this. | 虽然如此 我不知道怎么委婉地告诉你 |
[03:45] | I’m in love with Niles and I can’t marry you. | 我爱上了Niles 不能和你结婚了 |
[03:50] | Donny, are you all right? | Donny 你没事吧 |
[03:53] | Donny Donny! | |
[03:55] | Mel, did you hear what I just said? | Mel 你听到我说的了吗 |
[04:00] | Say something. Anything. | 说点什么啊 什么都行 |
[04:28] | Anyone try those little crab cakes? | 你们吃小蟹肉饼了吗 |
[04:32] | – What? They were good. – All right, Dad. | – 怎么了 可好吃了 – 好吧 老爸 |
[04:34] | We’ve just had front-row seats | 我们刚才亲眼目睹了 |
[04:35] | for what is arguably the most disastrous wedding in history. | 史上最惨婚礼 |
[04:39] | We can’t just ignore it with a lot of inane chitchat. | 别想用无趣的闲聊把这事打发了 |
[04:45] | Did you try that mustard dip that went with them? | 你们吃配着的芥末酱了吗 |
[04:47] | – It was good. – Niles. | – 挺好吃的 – Niles |
[04:50] | Frankly, I’d prefer a little inane chitchat | 说实话 我宁可说点闲嗑 |
[04:52] | to talking about what actually happened back there. | 也不想说发生了什么 |
[04:55] | Poor Donny. I’ve never seen him so upset. | 可怜的Donny 我从没见他这么难过 |
[04:58] | I just wish I’d broken the news to him in a carpeted room | 真该在有地毯的屋子里告诉他 |
[05:01] | instead of the rock garden. | 而不是在铺石子路的花园 |
[05:05] | I just can’t help feeling that our happiness | 我总是觉得我们的幸福 |
[05:07] | has come at the expense of Mel and Donny. | 是建立在Mel和Donny的痛苦之上的 |
[05:10] | Yeah, there was no easy way out of this. | 是啊 这种事不可能简单 |
[05:12] | You guys did the right thing coming back, | 你们回来是对的 |
[05:14] | I’m proud of you both. | 我为你们感到骄傲 |
[05:15] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[05:17] | And thank you, Frasier. | 也谢谢你 Frasier |
[05:20] | As painful as it was back there, we owe you a debt of gratitude. | 虽然很痛苦 但我们确实欠你个人情 |
[05:23] | Daphne and I are here now because of you. | 因为你 我和Daphne才能在一起 |
[05:26] | Please, Niles. | 好了 Niles |
[05:28] | I didn’t really do all that much. | 我也没做什么 |
[05:30] | Just a minor pluck of Cupid’s bow. | 只是拉了一下丘比特的弓 |
[05:36] | Nonsense. You set this whole thing in motion. | 才不是 因为你才有了这一切 |
[05:38] | Stop it. I’m blushing. | 别说了 我脸都红了 |
[05:42] | Just seeing you two kids together is thanks enough for me. | 你们在一起 就是对我最好的感谢了 |
[05:46] | Although I wouldn’t turn down a bottle of ’82 Latour. | 不过我也不会拒绝一瓶82年的拉图尔红酒 |
[05:51] | – He’s not kidding. – I know. | – 他没开玩笑 – 我知道 |
[05:54] | Oh, look. Isn’t that my winnebago pulling out from the gas station? | 看哪 这不是我的房车从加油站出来嘛 |
[05:57] | I’d say so. | 我看是 |
[05:59] | Dad, I’m amazed you’d let Simon drive that thing. | 老爸 没想到你竟然让Simon开你的车 |
[06:01] | Oh, it’ll be fine. I gave him a lecture about drinking and driving. | 没事的 我告诉他喝酒和开车的事了 |
[06:04] | He did understand you were discouraging it? | 那他明白你是劝他不喝酒吗 |
[06:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:14] | I just hope he gets my family to the airport on time. | 希望他能把我家人准时送到机场 |
[06:17] | I wouldn’t want them to miss their plane, if you get my drift. | 我可不希望他们误机 你明白为啥吧 |
[06:19] | Yeah, it’s them, all right. | 是他们 |
[06:21] | It’s all your brothers waving from the back. | 你兄弟们正隔着后窗对我们招手呢 |
[06:22] | – Hello. – Hey, how you doing? | – 你们好 – 嗨 你们好啊 |
[06:24] | – Hello. – See you. | – 大家好 – 再见 |
[06:26] | Oh, well, that’s very nice. | 好样的 |
[06:30] | Living up to the Moon family name, I see. | 一点没给Moon家族掉价 |
[06:40] | So did Simon get you home all right | Simon送我家人去机场后 |
[06:41] | after dropping my family at the airport? | 送你回家了吗 |
[06:43] | Oh, yeah. He entertained the whole neighbourhood | 是啊 他还为我的邻居们 |
[06:45] | trying to parallel park the Winnebago. | 表演了平行停车 |
[06:48] | The highlight was when he flattened a whole row of newspaper racks. | 高潮是他压塌了一整排报纸架子 |
[06:51] | How many did he get? My record’s five. | 他压塌了几个 我的记录是五个 |
[06:55] | I suppose he followed that up with some sort of clumsy advance. | 他肯定又用拙劣的方法追求你了吧 |
[06:58] | Oh, he tried, but I told him to get lost. | 确实 但我让他快走 |
[07:00] | Then he hit on my babysitter. | 之后他就开始勾搭我的保姆 |
[07:02] | She showed him why she’s the star of her JV soccer team. | 她就身体力行地表明了自己校足球队主力的实力 |
[07:06] | You know, Mum claims he was dropped as a child. | 妈妈说 他小时候摔到过头 |
[07:08] | I think he was thrown. | 我感觉是有人故意摔的 |
[07:11] | I can’t thank you enough for helping me return these wedding gifts. | 你帮我退结婚礼物真是太好了 |
[07:15] | I’ve been dreading it. | 我一直怕退礼物 |
[07:16] | Just reminds me of how many people I’ve disappointed. | 这提醒我让多少人失望了 |
[07:20] | Daph, you really outdid yourself on these corn muffins today. | Daph 你今天做的玉米松糕简直无与伦比 |
[07:22] | They’re light, moist, corny. | 入口松软 湿润 地道 |
[07:28] | He’s just being so sweet to me because of all of this. | 他是看我经历了太多 才说些好话的 |
[07:30] | No, I mean it. They’re delicious. | 不 我说真的 真的很好吃 |
[07:33] | He hates them. Watch this. | 他不爱吃 看着 |
[07:35] | You know, if you finish those off, I’ll make another batch. | 那等你吃完这盘 我再给你烤一炉 |
[07:38] | I’ll fill the freezer. We can have them with every meal. | 放冰箱里 每顿都来一块 |
[07:40] | All right, all right, I give. | 好吧好吧 我投降 |
[07:42] | I was just trying to do something nice around here. | 我不就是想安慰你几句么 |
[07:47] | Now, that’s the last of it. Look sharp, Daphne. | 这是最后几样了 接着 Daphne |
[07:52] | Simon, you idiot. | Simon 你真是个大傻帽 |
[07:53] | Oh, don’t get your knickers in a twist. | 别为小事生气嘛 |
[07:55] | I already dropped it in the elevator. | 反正我在电梯里都摔一次了 |
[07:58] | I think you’ve helped enough for one day. | 你今天算帮够忙了 |
[07:59] | – Simon, how about a little breakfast? – Oh, no, thanks, Martin. | – Simon 来点早餐吧 – 不了 谢谢 Martin |
[08:02] | I’ve already had a lovely, crispy, golden waffle | 我刚在房车里已经吃了一个 |
[08:04] | and a foamy cappuccino down in the Winnebago. | 美味酥软的华夫饼和一杯多泡卡布奇诺了 |
[08:08] | What? The Winnebago? | 什么 房车 |
[08:10] | That doesn’t have a waffle iron or a cappuccino maker. | 房车里没配华夫机和咖啡机啊 |
[08:13] | Wait, these gifts look like they’ve been unwrapped and then wrapped again. | 等等 这些礼物怎么像被拆了又包好的呢 |
[08:18] | – Simon. – Know what that is, Daphne? | – Simon – 猜这是什么 Daphne |
[08:20] | That’s a bread maker. Which you did not register for. | 是个面包机 之前你都没有登记 |
[08:24] | Some people are so bloody thoughtless. | 有些人做事就是这么欠考虑 |
[08:27] | That’s stealing. These gifts are going back. | 这是偷窃 这是要还回去的 |
[08:30] | Never. Returning used merchandise is unethical. | 不还 退还用过的商品多不道德 |
[08:33] | And I, for one, would never be party to it. | 我从来不做这样的事 |
[08:49] | So… | 那 |
[08:52] | Returning wedding presents, I take it. | 退礼物呢哈 |
[08:55] | That’s one problem Mel and I avoided by eloping. | 我和Mel私奔结婚就没有这些烦恼 |
[08:57] | No presents to return when, uh…when uh… | 根本不需要退礼物 因为 因为 |
[09:00] | When you shag someone else’s wife? | 因为你睡了别人的老婆 |
[09:02] | Simon Simon. | |
[09:05] | – Would you like some coffee? – Oh, I’d love some. Here, let me help. | – 来点咖啡吗 – 好啊 我来帮你 |
[09:09] | Ooh. Dad, those look good. What are they? | 老爸 这些看着不错 这是什么 |
[09:11] | – Doorstops. – Thank you. | – 挡门的 – 好吧 |
[09:24] | – How did you sleep last night? – I didn’t. | – 你昨晚睡得好吗 – 我没睡 |
[09:26] | – How about you? – Not a wink. | – 你呢 – 眼都没闭 |
[09:28] | Um, you know, as pleasant as it was | 昨天咱们一路在车上 |
[09:30] | riding up and down that driveway yesterday, | 颠上颠下的 虽然很开心 |
[09:32] | I think it hardly qualifies as a date, | 但我觉得不能算约会 |
[09:35] | so I have a surprise for you. | 我为你准备了个惊喜 |
[09:37] | I made reservations for tonight at Au Pied de Cochon. | 我今晚在猪蹄餐厅预订了位置 |
[09:40] | Then after, we’re going dancing at the Starlight Room. | 吃完饭 我们就去星光舞厅跳舞 |
[09:43] | It’ll be our first official date. You free? | 算是我们第一次正式约会 你有空吗 |
[09:47] | This is awfully short notice. Can I get back to you? | 现在时间有点紧啊 我晚点答复你好吗 |
[09:49] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[09:51] | Of course, I’m free, you silly sausage. | 当然有空了 你个小傻子 |
[09:53] | – Well… – It sounds wonderful. | – 好吧 – 听起来不错 |
[09:56] | Daphne Um, Daphne… Uh… | |
[10:00] | about us. | 关于我们 |
[10:02] | I think we shouldn’t rush into anything, | 我觉得不应该操之过急 |
[10:05] | like living together or even physical relations, | 别急着同居或者身体接触什么的 |
[10:10] | until I have the situation resolved with Mel. | 起码等我解决好和Mel的事情 |
[10:15] | Do you have any thoughts about that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:17] | I’m so relieved. | 我真是松了口气 |
[10:19] | I feel exactly the same way. | 我也是这么想的 |
[10:21] | We need to get to know each other in this whole new light first. | 我们应该先以新的身份彼此熟悉 |
[10:24] | – We’re completely simpatico. – Yes. | – 我们真合拍 – 是啊 |
[10:34] | Although, you know, in some respects, | 但是 在某些方面 |
[10:37] | we’re much further ahead than most couples. | 我们比其他情侣了解更深 |
[10:39] | I already know how you take your coffee. | 我已经知道你喜欢什么样咖啡了 |
[10:41] | Cream. One sugar. | 加奶油 一块糖 |
[10:43] | And two lips. | 还要两片红唇 |
[10:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:46] | Mm. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:47] | No, I don’t see anything in your eye. | 我没见你眼睛里进东西 |
[10:51] | For God’s sake. | 天哪 |
[10:52] | I’ve got news for you, the cat is out of the bag. | 告诉你俩一个消息 你们的奸情已经露馅了 |
[10:55] | Well, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[10:56] | I guess I’m just not used to kissing the boss’s brother in the kitchen. | 我还不习惯在厨房跟老板的弟弟接吻 |
[11:00] | Not that I’m used to kissing him any other place. | 当然不是说我已经习惯了在其他地方跟他接吻 |
[11:03] | – I mean any other room. – Yes, Daphne, I know what you mean. | – 我是说其他房间 – 好了 Daphne 我明白 |
[11:06] | So how are you two doing? | 你们俩怎么样 |
[11:12] | Well, we’re… We’re deliriously happy, of course. | 我们 我们当然幸福得要死掉了 |
[11:15] | Although l… I keep thinking about Mel and how she must be feeling today. | 但是我 总是想到Mel今天一定很难过 |
[11:20] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:22] | Poor Donny. He must be devastated. | 可怜的Donny 他一定很伤心 |
[11:24] | – I’ll never forgive myself for that. – Hello? | – 我永远都不会原谅自己的 – 喂 |
[11:27] | – Maybe I should go and see him. – I wouldn’t, Daph. | – 也许我该去看看他 – 要是我就不去 Daph |
[11:29] | You know, Donny and Mel have suffered a terrible blow. | Donny和Mel情感遭受重创 |
[11:33] | They’ll need space and time to lick their wounds. | 他们需要时间和空间独自疗伤 |
[11:37] | Believe me, the emotional state they’re in, | 相信我 以他们现在的心情 |
[11:40] | the last thing they’ll want is to speak with either of you. | 最不想见的就是你们俩了 |
[11:43] | Frasier, could you hold it down? It’s Mel. | Frasier 能小点声吗 是Mel打来的 |
[11:46] | That woman never misses an opportunity to show me up. | 这个女人不错过任何一个拆我台的机会 |
[11:51] | Daphne, Simon’s opening your gifts. | Daphne Simon在拆你的礼物了 |
[11:53] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[11:55] | Simon, give me that. You idiot. | Simon 给我 你这个大傻帽 |
[11:59] | Oh, Roz, you little snitch. | Roz 你个小叛徒 |
[12:01] | You know, I’m starting to have serious doubts | 我现在严重怀疑 |
[12:03] | about whether you’re gonna be the future mother of my children. | 你能不能做我未来孩子的母亲 |
[12:08] | Somewhere out there, the future mother of your children | 你未来孩子的妈妈 |
[12:11] | just lifted her head from a puddle of drool. | 刚从一滩口水里学会抬头 |
[12:17] | Yeah, but I bet she’s got a ripper body. | 我敢说她身材一定很棒 |
[12:22] | – Daphne Moon? – Yes? | – Daphne Moon吗 – 是的 |
[12:23] | – These are for you. – Oh, goodness. | – 这是送你的 – 天哪 |
[12:25] | And so is this. Consider yourself served. | 还有这个 你被传唤了 |
[12:28] | What? | 什么 |
[12:29] | Well, you won’t believe this. | 你们不会相信的 |
[12:32] | Mel insists on seeing me. | Mel坚持要见我 |
[12:34] | Wow. Wonderful flowers. Who are they from? | 好漂亮的花 谁送的 |
[12:37] | Well, I can’t read the card from here, | 虽然看不到卡片写的什么 |
[12:39] | but I’d say they’re from Donny. | 但我猜是Donny送的 |
[12:42] | He trying to get you back? | 他想把你追回去吗 |
[12:43] | Oh, he’s getting me back, all right. | 他是在追我 |
[12:45] | – He’s suing me. – What? | – 他要起诉我 – 什么 |
[12:48] | Call me crazy, | 还说我疯子呢 |
[12:50] | but you know what I think we all need right now? | 知道我们现在需要什么吗 |
[12:53] | A nice pot of fondue. | 奶酪火锅 |
[12:57] | I’m sure I’ve seen one in here somewhere. | 我记得有人送奶酪锅了 |
[13:10] | Donny? Are you in here? | Donny 你在吗 |
[13:13] | Hi, Fras. | 嗨 Fras |
[13:15] | It’s kind of dark in here. | 屋里有点黑啊 |
[13:17] | Do you think maybe we could turn on the light? | 我们开灯好么 |
[13:19] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好了 |
[13:22] | There, that’s better. | 这就好多了 |
[13:29] | Uh… | 呃 |
[13:31] | Donny Donny? | |
[13:34] | You’re gonna have to turn around. I can’t see you. | 转过来好吗 我看不到你 |
[13:36] | We can’t see you either. | 我们也看不到你 |
[13:41] | We? | 我们 |
[13:42] | Oh, that’s right. You haven’t met my little friend. | 对了 你还不认识我的朋友呢 |
[13:45] | You remember him? From the top of the wedding cake? | 还记得他吗 之前站在婚礼蛋糕顶上的 |
[13:49] | I call him Mr. Chump. | 我叫他笨蛋先生 |
[13:52] | Say hello to Mr. Chump. | 跟笨蛋先生打个招呼 |
[13:54] | – Oh, well, Donny, I don’t… – I said, say hello! | – Donny 我不想 – 我说让你打招呼 |
[14:00] | Hello, Mr. Chump. | 你好 笨蛋先生 |
[14:05] | – Donny, are you all right? – Oh, yeah. | – Donny 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[14:07] | I was not feeling very well yesterday, | 我昨天不太舒服 |
[14:09] | but the doctor gave me a few pills | 医生给我开了几片药 |
[14:10] | and I’m feeling much better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[14:12] | So, what can I do for you? | 有什么能为你效劳的 |
[14:14] | Well, before I get to that, Donny, | 我说之前 Donny |
[14:16] | I’d like you to know that my visit here was completely my own idea. | 我来见你完全是我自己的意愿 |
[14:19] | Daphne has nothing to do with it. | Daphne完全不知情 |
[14:23] | What happened to you yesterday was unforgivable and devastating. | 昨天的事情是不可原谅 令人难过的 |
[14:28] | I know whereof I speak. | 我明白你的感受 |
[14:29] | See, I too, was once abandoned at the altar. | 我也曾被人在婚礼上抛弃 |
[14:35] | You’re feeling angry and hurt and completely alone. | 你一定觉得愤怒 受伤 和孤单 |
[14:39] | Aren’t you forgetting someone? | 你是不是忘了谁了 |
[14:43] | Just so we’re clear, | 我得说明白了 |
[14:46] | all my remarks refer to human relationships. | 我接下来的话都是指人类之间的关系 |
[14:49] | Now, Daphne realizes you went to great expense for this wedding, | Daphne知道你为婚礼开销很大 |
[14:53] | and she is prepared to repay you over time. | 她也准备慢慢把钱赔给你 |
[14:57] | But, Donny, this $100,000 in punitive damages for emotional distress, | 但讨要10万美元作为精神损失费 |
[15:02] | that is not you. | 不是你的风格 |
[15:04] | That’s not the Donny Douglas I know. | 我所认识的Donny Douglas不会这样做的 |
[15:08] | – It’s not? – No. | – 不会吗 – 不会 |
[15:10] | You don’t want to sue Daphne. | 你不想起诉Daphne |
[15:14] | I’m a lawyer. It’s my natural impulse. | 我可是个律师 这是我的本能 |
[15:18] | Well, you know, maybe I am being too hard on Daphne. | 好吧 也许我对Daphne太苛刻了 |
[15:20] | In all fairness, she’s not totally to blame. | 坦白说 这并不能都怪她 |
[15:23] | Gosh, there’s plenty of blame to go around. | 要怪的太多了 |
[15:26] | I mean, even I played a minor part in these events. | 就连我都起了点小作用呢 |
[15:33] | You? I was talking about me. | 你 我说的是我 |
[15:36] | Well, you, me, everyone. | 是啊 你 我 大家 |
[15:40] | Let he who is without sin, right? | 谁还没犯点错呢 是吧 |
[15:44] | Anyway, glad we had this talk. God bless. | 不管怎样 很高兴能和你聊聊 上帝保佑你 |
[15:46] | Wait, wait, wait. Just a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[15:49] | What minor part did you play? | 你起了什么样的小作用 |
[15:52] | I may have mentioned in passing to Niles and Daphne | 我好像对他俩提到 |
[15:55] | how they felt about each other. | 两人对对方的爱意 |
[15:58] | Which may have conceivably set | 可能正是因为这个 |
[16:03] | this whole thing in motion, perhaps. | 他们俩才悔婚的 只是可能啊 |
[16:07] | You did this on my wedding day? | 你在我结婚当天忙活这个 |
[16:08] | Oh, no. No, Donny, no. | 不 Donny 不是的 |
[16:11] | It was the night before, but… | 是在前一天晚上 不过 |
[16:14] | What I’m saying is that if you feel the urge to yell, then yell at me. | 我的意思是 如果你心里不舒服 就找我发泄好了 |
[16:17] | If you want to take a swing at somebody, then here’s my chin. | 如果你想打谁嘴巴子 我把脸伸给你 |
[16:20] | Are you gonna hit me? | 你要打我吗 |
[16:24] | Oh, yeah, I’m gonna hit you. | 是啊 我要打你 |
[16:26] | I’m gonna hit you with tortious interference | 要用侵犯干扰罪和 |
[16:28] | and intentionally negligent infliction of emotional distress. | 故意精神损伤罪告你 |
[16:31] | In layman’s terms, I’m gonna sue your ass off. | 用律师的话说 我要告得你倾家荡产 |
[16:33] | Me? But… But Daphne’s the one who left you at the altar. | 我 但 但是在婚礼上抛弃你的是Daphne啊 |
[16:37] | That’s right. That’s why I’m suing her for breach of contract. | 是啊 所以我才告她毁约罪 |
[16:41] | Donny, Donny. Listen, you’re just being emotional right now. | Donny Donny 你现在很情绪化 |
[16:43] | Give this a few days and I’m sure you’ll feel much better. | 你过几天就会好的 |
[16:46] | Actually, I’m feeling a lot better, thank you Frasier. | 事实上我已经好多了 谢谢你 Frasier |
[16:48] | Suing you is just the tonic that I needed. | 起诉你正是我的良药 |
[16:50] | You know what else? I’m starving. I haven’t eaten in 24 hours. | 我现在还饿了呢 我一天没吃饭了 |
[16:53] | I’d ask you to join me, but you should be saving your money. | 很想叫你一起吃饭 但你还是省点钱吧 |
[16:57] | Turn the lights out when you leave. | 走的时候记得关灯 |
[17:00] | Oh, by the way, Fras. Who’s Mr. Chump now? | 对了 Fras 看现在谁是笨蛋先生了 |
[17:09] | Where is Mel? | Mel怎么还没来 |
[17:11] | That woman is punctual to a fault. This is a bad sign. | 她可是极其守时的 这不是个好兆头 |
[17:13] | She’s only five minutes late. | 她才迟到5分钟啊 |
[17:15] | Five? I thought it was two. | 都5分钟了 我以为才2分钟呢 |
[17:18] | She’s doing this intentionally. She’s playing mind games. | 她是故意的 她在用心理战术 |
[17:21] | She’s hoping to undermine my confidence | 她想削弱我的信心 |
[17:24] | so she’ll have the advantage. | 这样她就有优势了 |
[17:25] | Yeah, but you’re showing her. | 是啊 你得给她点颜色看看 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry I’m late. What’s wrong with Niles? | 抱歉我来晚了 Niles怎么了 |
[17:30] | Oh, he’s in a tizzy because Mel’s late. | Mel迟到了 他有点抓狂 |
[17:32] | Dear God, she’s never late. | 老天爷啊 她从不迟到的 |
[17:34] | Steady, Niles. | 稳住 Niles |
[17:36] | Nice job, Frasier. | 做得好 Fraiser |
[17:38] | So how did things go with Donny? | 跟Donny谈得怎么样了 |
[17:40] | Well,I used every psychological trick in my bag | 我竭尽毕生所学的心理学技巧 |
[17:42] | to get myself added to the lawsuit. | 给自己招了个官司 |
[17:44] | – That’s unforgivable. – Tell me about it. | – 太过分了 – 可不是么 |
[17:46] | No, that prune Danish that Dad dropped down here last Thursday | 不 老爸上周四掉在地上的丹麦李子干 |
[17:49] | is still here. | 还在这呢 |
[17:52] | – Oh, I think I see Mel pulling in. – Don’t panic. Oh! | – Mel来了 – 别慌 |
[17:55] | Thanks for the moral support. Don’t let her see you here. | 谢谢你们的精神支持 别让她看见了 |
[17:57] | – If you need us, we’ll be right up there. – Thanks. | – 我俩就在那边 – 谢谢 |
[18:06] | Hello, Mel. | 你好 Mel |
[18:08] | Niles Niles. | |
[18:10] | Please. | 请坐 |
[18:17] | Well, here we are, our four-day anniversary. | 今天是我们新婚四天纪念日 |
[18:23] | – Mel, I never meant to… – What, hurt me? | – Mel 我不是故意 – 故意什么 伤害我 |
[18:26] | If that were the case, | 如果真不想伤害我的话 |
[18:27] | you never would have run off with your little maid-whore | 你就不会跟你的小女仆婊子跑了 |
[18:31] | leaving me holding the brochures to our honeymoon. | 留我在家看着蜜月宣传册 |
[18:34] | Technically, she’s a physical therapist. | 其实 她是个理疗师 |
[18:39] | – You were saying? – If you think that l… | – 你接着说 – 如果你觉得我 |
[18:41] | – Oh, Mel. Here, here. – No! | – Mel 给 – 不 |
[18:48] | I promised myself I wouldn’t cry. Damn it. | 我告诉自己绝不会哭的 妈的 |
[18:54] | I want you to listen to me very carefully. | 我要你仔细听我说 |
[18:57] | Last night, as I lay in bed, awake, | 昨晚我躺在床上 睁着眼睛 |
[18:59] | I thought I’m either going to kill you | 我想要么我杀了你 |
[19:02] | or I’m going to kill myself. | 要么我自杀 |
[19:04] | Well, here you are, so I guess that leaves… | 那你还在 就说明你打算 |
[19:06] | Will you shut up and let me finish? | 能不能闭嘴听我说完 |
[19:08] | I realised that wouldn’t solve anything. | 我意识到这样解决不了任何问题 |
[19:11] | So I’ve decided to make this as painless as possible. | 我决定把这件事的伤害降到最低 |
[19:14] | You will have your divorce, niles, and it will be quick and clean. | 你可以离婚 离得又快又彻底 |
[19:17] | That’s very generous. | 你真大方 |
[19:19] | Hold your applause. There are some conditions. | 先别高兴 这是有条件的 |
[19:21] | As you know, I have a certain standing | 如你所知 我在我的圈子里 |
[19:23] | in my social circle that’s important to me. | 还是有一定地位的 这对我很重要 |
[19:25] | And having my husband of three days run off with some Cockney tart | 我丈夫结婚三天就跟个伦敦小婊子跑了 |
[19:30] | is a humiliation I’d prefer to avoid. | 这种羞辱我承受不了 |
[19:31] | Yes, I understand completely. | 是的 我非常理解 |
[19:33] | Here’s how this is gonna play out. | 那我们接下来就这么做 |
[19:35] | For the next few weeks, as far as the rest of the world is concerned, | 接下来的几周 我们就对外宣称 |
[19:38] | – we’re still happily married. – Check. | – 婚姻生活很幸福 – 好的 |
[19:39] | We will appear together in public at various social occasions. | 我们要在一起出席各种社交场合 |
[19:43] | – Check. – In private, I don’t wanna lay eyes on you. | – 好的 – 私下里 我不想看到你 |
[19:46] | Check, check. | 好的好的 |
[19:47] | And when a suitable amount of time has passed, I will file for divorce. | 等过一段时间 我觉得合适了 就会申请离婚 |
[19:53] | Well, it seems like you’ve thought of everything. | 好吧 看来你都想好了 |
[19:56] | I have. Here’s the watch i was going to give you as a wedding gift. | 是的 这手表本来是送你的结婚礼物 |
[20:00] | Please wear it when we’re together. | 我们在一起的时候记得戴着 |
[20:03] | It’s, uh… | 这是 呃 |
[20:05] | Yes, it said “Forever yours”, l… | 那儿本来刻着”我永远属于你” 我 |
[20:07] | I scratched it out with a screwdriver. | 我用螺丝刀刮掉了 |
[20:12] | There’s something else crudely carved here. | 这好像还刻上了什么 |
[20:15] | Ah. Well, at least you were able to use that F from “Forever.” | 至少你还用上了”我永远属于你”的”你”字 |
[20:22] | Maybe it’s not gonna be so bad after all. | 也许没那么坏 |
[20:23] | She just gave him a watch. | 她就给了他块表 |
[20:25] | Isn’t this all too typical? | 离婚不都这样嘛 |
[20:28] | Niles leaves his wife for another woman, he gets a gift. | Niles因为别的女人甩了自己老婆 就得到了礼物 |
[20:31] | I try to do the right thing, I get Mr. Chump and a lawsuit. | 我想做点好事 得到了笨蛋先生和官司 |
[20:35] | Frasier, I know you thought it was for the best, | Frasier 你觉得自己做得没错 |
[20:38] | but I told you not to go see Donny, didn’t I? | 但我说过不要去找Donny的 对吧 |
[20:41] | Yes, you did. | 对 你说了 |
[20:41] | – But you went down there anyway, didn’t you? – Yes, I did. | – 但是你还是去了 对吧 – 对 我去了 |
[20:44] | I told you not to screw around with lawyers, didn’t I? | 我告诉过你别去惹律师的是吧 |
[20:45] | All right, Dad. | 够了 老爸 |
[20:48] | – I told him not to go down there. – Will you shut up? | – 我说过别去的 – 能不能别说了 |
[20:51] | All right, there she goes. | 好了 她走了 |
[20:55] | So, Niles? | 怎么样 Niles |
[20:57] | Well, um, all things considered, not so bad. | 综合考虑 情况并不糟 |
[21:01] | In exchange for a neat and tidy divorce, | 为了换来干净利落的离婚 |
[21:03] | all I have to do is play the doting husband | 我只需要在一些社交场合 |
[21:06] | at some social functions for a few weeks. | 扮演几周幸福丈夫的角色就行了 |
[21:09] | Well, that doesn’t sound so bad. | 好吧 听起来不坏嘛 |
[21:11] | What kind of social functions? | 都有什么社交场合 |
[21:13] | Well, for instance, tonight is our wedding reception. | 比如 我们今晚的结婚宴会 |
[21:18] | Dear God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:20] | Well, since we eloped, some of Mel’s colleagues | 我们是私奔结的婚嘛 Mel的几个同事 |
[21:23] | decided to throw a little last-minute get-together to toast our nuptials. | 想要办一个小聚会 为我们俩庆祝 |
[21:28] | Well, after Donny gets through with Frasier, | 等Donny告完Frasier以后 |
[21:31] | you won’t be the only one having your nuptials toasted. | 他俩也会庆祝婚礼的 |
[21:39] | Explain to me again how you and Mel | 再跟我解释一遍 |
[21:41] | masquerading as husband and wife is a good thing? | 你跟Mel装作夫妻怎么就是好事了 |
[21:44] | – Well… – If I may, Daphne, | – 呃 – 听我说 Daphne |
[21:46] | it’s basically to give Mel a little wiggle room | 这就是给Mel一点时间 |
[21:48] | so she can get out this debacle with her dignity intact. | 给她留点尊严 摆脱这件事 |
[21:51] | Well, what about Niles’s dignity? | 那Niles的尊严怎么办 |
[21:53] | Well, Maris got that in the divorce. Sorry, Niles. | 他的尊严都被判给Maris了 抱歉 Niles |
[21:57] | That’s funny. | 好好笑哦 |
[21:57] | – Would you like some sherry? – Yes, thanks. | – 来点雪利酒吗 – 好的 谢谢 |
[22:00] | – Daphne? – Yeah, all right, | – Daphne – 好啦 |
[22:01] | I’ll get your precious wedge of brie and your water crackers. | 这就去拿你的宝贝干酪和小饼干 |
[22:04] | No. I meant, would you like some sherry? | 不 我是说 你要来杯雪利酒吗 |
[22:07] | Oh. Love some. Thanks. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[22:12] | Listen, Daphne, I know this is all very awkward, | Daphne 我知道这有点尴尬 |
[22:14] | but if it speeds up the divorce process, | 但如果能让我快点离婚 |
[22:16] | avoids the misery I went through with Maris, isn’t it worth it? | 不像跟Maris离婚那么痛苦 也是值得的 |
[22:19] | Well… | 好吧 |
[22:20] | Come on, snookums, we can get through this. What do you say? | 小甜心 我们能熬过去的 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:23] | What did you just call me? | 你刚叫我什么 |
[22:26] | – Snookums. – Snookums? | – 小甜心 – 小甜心 |
[22:28] | It was an attempt at a pet name. | 就是个昵称嘛 |
[22:31] | Well, if it’s all the same to you, could we keep looking? | 如果就是个称呼 能换个别的吗 |
[22:35] | Absolutely. There’s no rush whatsoever, truffles. | 当然了 反正也不着急 小松露 |
[22:40] | It’s the chocolate, not the fungus. | 我说的是松露巧克力 不是松露块菌 |
[22:44] | – It’s a work in progress. – Yes. | – 我们还是慢慢找吧 – 好的 |
[22:46] | – Here you are. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[22:48] | – Well, for you. – Thank you. | – 这杯给你 – 谢谢 |
[22:50] | Here is to better days. | 让我们敬美好的未来 |
[22:53] | For all of us. | 每个人的美好未来 |
[22:57] | Why, what happened to you? | 你呢 |
[22:58] | Well, I went down and talked to Donny, | 我去找Donny聊了 |
[23:01] | try to convince him to drop his lawsuit against you. | 想劝他不要起诉你 |
[23:04] | Instead, he’s now suing me as well for the part I played | 他因为我撮合你们俩在一起 |
[23:06] | in getting you two together. | 而要起诉我 |
[23:07] | Well, I am so sorry, Dr. Crane. | 真抱歉 Crane医生 |
[23:10] | This is turning into such a horrible mess. | 事情变得一团糟 |
[23:12] | Not that I expected it to be a bed of roses, mind you, | 我当然不是期待后果会多么美好 |
[23:15] | but it’s gotten so you wonder what God-awful calamity | 但是现在的情况 让人担心 |
[23:17] | is gonna befall us next. | 还会有什么灾难降临到我们头上 |
[23:23] | Something smells in your elevator. | 电梯里好臭啊 |
[23:28] | Ohh. Now it smells in here too. | 家里也好臭 |
[23:32] | I’m beginning to think this is not such a ritzy building after all. | 我现在觉得你这也不是什么高档公寓了 |
[23:38] | Did you get my wedding gifts down to the post? | 你把我的结婚礼物寄走了吗 |
[23:40] | As we speak now, they are winging | 我们说话这功夫 |
[23:42] | their way towards their rightful owners. | 它们正飞向各自的主人呢 |
[23:44] | Thank you, Simon. | 谢谢 Simon |
[23:45] | And in a totally unrelated matter, | 还有个跟这没关系的事 |
[23:47] | I am pleased to announce that the Winnebago | 我十分荣幸地宣布 |
[23:50] | is now equipped with a state-of-the-art DVD complete with surround sound. | 房车已经装配了一套带立体环绕声 的高端DVD机 |
[23:57] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[23:59] | Tonight’s feature is Braveheart | 今晚放映的是<勇敢的心> |
[24:01] | starring Australia’s favourite son, Mr. Mel Gibson. | 由澳大利亚著名男星Mel Gibson领衔出演 |
[24:05] | Showtime is at 8 sharp. Everyone is invited. | 8点准时放映 欢迎各位到来 |
[24:09] | As tempting as that sounds, I have a date. | 虽然听起来很诱人 但是我有约了 |
[24:11] | Niles is taking me to dinner and dancing. | Niles要带我去吃饭和跳舞 |
[24:14] | At least this day will end on a high note. | 至少今晚会是喜剧收场 |
[24:16] | I guess I can’t avoid telling you this any longer. | 我现在必须得告诉你 |
[24:18] | I just want you to know | 我可得提前声明 |
[24:19] | I’m attending this wedding reception under protest. | 我可不愿意参加今晚的婚宴 |
[24:23] | – Wedding reception? – Thanks, Dad. | – 婚宴 – 多谢了 老爸 |
[24:26] | You know those social obligations I was talking about? | 我刚不是说要出席社交场合嘛 |
[24:28] | One of them is tonight. | 今晚就有一场 |
[24:29] | A wedding reception for you and Mel? | 你和Mel的婚宴 |
[24:31] | It’s… It’s at the Equestrian Center. | 就 就是在马术中心办的 |
[24:33] | It’s nothing major. It’s very impromptu. | 不是什么大宴会 临时安排的 |
[24:35] | Champagne, cake, we pet the horses, we’re out of there by 11. | 就喝喝香槟 吃点蛋糕 看看马 11点前就撤了 |
[24:39] | – Well, what about…? – Gosh, Niles, look at the time. | – 那 – 天哪 Niles 看看几点了 |
[24:41] | I’m sorry, Daphne, but we’ve gotta get across town in an hour. | 抱歉 我们得在一个小时内赶过去 |
[24:43] | You better get home and get changed. | 你最好赶紧回家换衣服 |
[24:45] | Don’t forget to wear that watch Mel gave you. | 别忘了戴Mel送的表 |
[24:47] | – Watch? – Thanks again, Dad. | – 表 – 谢谢 老爸 |
[24:50] | I can explain that. I can explain everything tomorrow. | 我可以解释 明天我都会解释清的 |
[24:53] | It’s just a 24-hour delay. | 拖延一天而已 |
[24:54] | I switched all the reservations, dining, dancing, everything. | 所有的预约 吃饭 跳舞都调到明天 |
[24:57] | I promise I will make it up to you, pooky. | 我保证补偿你 小亲亲 |
[25:02] | Even I hate that one. | 我都受不了这个昵称 |
[25:07] | But what about our date? | 那我俩的约会怎么办呢 |
[25:09] | Oh, there, there, there, Daphne, don’t cry, don’t cry. | 好了 Daphne 别哭 别哭啊 |
[25:13] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[25:15] | This sounds like a job for Braveheart. | 看来我们可以看<勇敢的心>了 |
[25:26] | Don’t look now, but there’s a guy in a bow tie | 别往那看 那边有个戴领结的男的 |
[25:28] | who’s been checking me out for the last 20 minutes. | 盯着我看了20分钟了 |
[25:32] | Oh, one of Mel’s colleagues. I met him earlier. | 那是Mel的同事 我之前见过 |
[25:35] | What’s he keep staring at me for? | 他老盯着我看什么 |
[25:36] | Well, he’s a plastic surgeon. | 他是个整形医生 |
[25:40] | Maybe he’s looking at your eyelids | 他可能正打量着你的眼皮 |
[25:41] | and planning his next trip to Maui. | 计划靠这个去毛伊岛旅行呢 |
[25:47] | Good Lord, look at him overacting. | 天哪 看他故作夸张的样子 |
[25:51] | Trying to convince everybody he’s happily married. | 想显示婚姻多么幸福 |
[25:54] | Have you ever seen anything so pathetic in your life? | 你还见过比这更悲哀的事么 |
[25:56] | How about you and Lilith? | 你和Lilith啊 |
[25:59] | It was a rhetorical question. | 我这是反问句 |
[26:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:03] | Niles, I’d like you to meet Adrianna Pettibone. | Niles 我想向你介绍Adrianna Pettibone |
[26:06] | – Hello. – Adrianna stables General Prescott, | – 你好 – Adrianna是Prescott将军的训练师 |
[26:09] | our current grand champion, right here at the equestrian club. | 将军是我们骑士俱乐部的总冠军 |
[26:12] | Wonderful. | 真厉害 |
[26:13] | Speaking of grand champions, | 说起总冠军 |
[26:15] | how about this little filly, mm? Huh? | 看看我这匹小母驹怎么样 |
[26:18] | I didn’t even have to check her teeth. Oh! | 我都不用看她的牙齿就知道 |
[26:24] | – What are you doing? – I’m sorry. I’m a little nervous. | – 你这是干嘛呢 – 抱歉 我有点紧张 |
[26:27] | Well, I’m here. | 好了 我来了 |
[26:29] | Congratulations and all that B.S. Where’s the bar? | 恭喜你们 我就省略一堆废话了 酒吧在哪呢 |
[26:33] | Roz, what are you doing here? | Roz你来干嘛 |
[26:34] | I invited her. Your side of the guest list looked a little sparse. | 我邀请的 你那边的客人有点少 |
[26:37] | Forgive me if I’m not in the spirit of this wink-wink “Happy occasion,” | 抱歉我没法融入你们的”幸福时刻”中 |
[26:42] | – but I’m in a very crappy mood. – Are you limping? | – 我现在心情糟透了 – 你怎么一瘸一拐的 |
[26:44] | Yeah, I twisted my ankle on the stairs. | 是啊 我在楼梯上扭到了脚腕 |
[26:47] | You know how that happened? | 告诉你怎么回事 |
[26:48] | I couldn’t find shoes, | 我找不到合适的鞋子 |
[26:48] | so I had to wear these 3-inch spikes, | 就只能穿这个三英寸高的软钉鞋 |
[26:51] | and the “Check engine” Light on my dash keeps coming on. | 我车上的引擎灯还一直闪个不停 |
[26:53] | What does that have to do with ankle? | 这跟你扭到脚有什么关系 |
[26:55] | Nothing. It just really ticks me off. | 没关系 就是让我要气死了 |
[26:57] | The bar! The bar! Thank you. | 酒吧 酒吧 谢谢 |
[27:02] | – That was so sweet of her to come. – Niles, this is important. | – 她能来真是太好了 – Niles 这很重要 |
[27:07] | If anyone should ask about the honeymoon, | 如果有人问起蜜月安排 |
[27:09] | we’re flying to Paris, | 我们就说要飞去巴黎 |
[27:11] | then we’re taking the Orient Express to Venice, | 乘坐东方特快列车去威尼斯 |
[27:13] | where we’ll spend two weeks at the Mansarda Palazetto Suite at the Cipriani. | 在意大利斯普莱力的哈斯勒酒店套房住两周 |
[27:19] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[27:23] | It sounds like a wonderful trip. | 听起来不错 |
[27:25] | – It’s not my fault we’re not going. – I know. | – 可不是因为我才去不成的 – 我知道 |
[27:28] | Ah. Here’s the happy couple. | 看这对幸福的夫妇 |
[27:31] | All right, you two, show me those pearly whites. | 好了 你们俩 来个露齿笑 |
[27:36] | All right, now, how about a kiss? | 好了 亲一下吧 |
[27:37] | Well, all right I hardly know you, but… | 好吧 虽然我跟你不太熟 但是 |
[27:44] | He’s kidding. | 他开玩笑呢 |
[27:47] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[27:48] | Come on, doc. This is your wife, not mine. | 好好亲啊 医生 这是你老婆 又不是我的 |
[27:52] | – All right, well. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好吧 |
[27:59] | – Thank you. – All right | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[28:01] | I’ll go check on dad and Frasier. | 我去看看老爸和Frasier |
[28:04] | – Yes, they do make a lovely couple. – Don’t they? | – 是啊 他们确实是幸福的一对 – 是吧 |
[28:07] | I’m sure they’ll be happy together for many years. | 我敢说他们会幸福很久 |
[28:10] | Well, you never know. | 没准呢 |
[28:14] | – Dad? – Well, you don’t, do you? | – 老爸 – 谁也说不准嘛 是吧 |
[28:17] | I mean, I’m just saying you never know. | 我只是说没法确定而已 |
[28:19] | No, I guess you don’t. | 是啊 估计也是 |
[28:22] | Been lovely talking with you. Enjoy the party. | 跟你们交谈很愉快 享受宴会吧 |
[28:25] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[28:28] | In a few weeks, I’m gonna look like a genius. | 再过几周 他们就觉得我是个天才了 |
[28:33] | Well, I feel really stupid. I just came on to the guy in the tux. | 我傻透了 我刚跟一个穿燕尾服的调了半天情 |
[28:36] | They really should make waiters wear nametags. | 他们真该让服务生戴上名牌 |
[28:38] | Yes, Roz, carrying trays and taking drink orders | 是啊 Roz 拿着酒盘帮人点酒的人 |
[28:40] | leaves so much room for ambiguity. | 怎么也看不出是个服务员啊 |
[28:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[28:44] | Well well I think it’s going pretty well, | 我觉得还挺顺利 |
[28:45] | don’t you? Do you think anyone’s suspicious? | 是吧 没人怀疑吧 |
[28:47] | No, it’s the greatest phoney reception I’ve ever been to. | 没有 这是我见过最棒的假婚宴了 |
[28:51] | So how are you holding up son? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[28:52] | Oh well If I have to stretch my muscles into a smile one more time, | 要是我再勉强笑一次 |
[28:55] | I think my face may crack. | 脸就要抽了 |
[28:56] | – Niles. – Yes, darling! | – Niles – 来了 亲爱的 |
[29:00] | It’s time to cut the cake, so why don’t you just gather everyone around? | 该切蛋糕了 把大家都叫来吧 |
[29:04] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[29:06] | Excuse me, I’m sorry, | 打扰一下 抱歉 |
[29:07] | I need to borrow Frasier for just one moment. | 我想跟Frasier说句话 |
[29:08] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[29:12] | Uh, Frasier, I had an interesting little phone call from Donny this afternoon. | Frasier 今天下午Donny给我打了个电话 |
[29:16] | – Oh? – Yes. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[29:17] | He said you’d been by to see him earlier today. | 他说你今天早些时候去找他了 |
[29:21] | I may have done so. | 好像是吧 |
[29:22] | Yes, he said you were a busy little bee before the wedding, | 他说你在婚礼之前像个小蜜蜂一样忙来忙去 |
[29:26] | first buzzing in Niles’s ear | 先在Niles耳边嗡嗡嗡 |
[29:27] | and then you were buzzing in Daphne’s ears… | 又去Daphne耳边嗡嗡嗡 |
[29:29] | – Let me explain. Now, you see… – Buzz, buzz buzz buzz buzz… | – 听我解释 – 嗡 嗡 嗡 嗡 嗡 |
[29:32] | Now… Now please… | 别 拜托 |
[29:33] | Just stop that, please! | 别嗡了 求你了 |
[29:34] | You see, I’ve been torturing myself trying to figure out | 我一直很痛苦地想知道 |
[29:36] | how this all happened so quickly, and now I know. | 事情怎么突然变这样了 现在我明白了 |
[29:39] | I won’t forget this. | 我不会忘了这件事的 |
[29:42] | – What was that all about? – Donny talked to Mel. | – 怎么了 – Donny和Mel交涉过了 |
[29:46] | – Told you not to go down there. – Oh, Dad, stop it! | – 告诉过你别去找他的 – 老爸 行了 |
[29:49] | Attention, everyone. | 大家能否听我说 |
[29:51] | Before we cut the cake, Niles’s brother Frasier | 在切蛋糕之前 Niles的哥哥Frasier |
[29:54] | would like to make a toast in our honour. | 想替我们祝一杯酒 |
[29:57] | I didn’t know you were doing this. | 我怎么不知道你要祝酒 |
[30:00] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[30:04] | Well, uh… Love… is an awesome force. | 爱 是种神奇的力量 |
[30:15] | It can make us do things we never imagined were possible. | 能让我们做未曾想象的事情 |
[30:18] | For you see, we don’t actually choose love. | 众所周知 我们不能选择爱情 |
[30:22] | It chooses us. | 是爱情选择了我们 |
[30:24] | And once it has, we are powerless to do anything about it. | 一旦我们被选择 便对此无能为力 |
[30:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, raise your glasses with me | 女士们先生们 与我共同举起酒杯 |
[30:33] | in toasting my brother and the love of his life, | 为我弟弟和他的挚爱敬酒 |
[30:38] | for she is truly the woman of his dreams. | 因她是他的梦中情人 |
[30:41] | And my father and I couldn’t be more thrilled with his choice. | 我和我父亲都为他的选择感到高兴 |
[30:45] | To the happy couple. | 敬这对幸福的夫妇 |
[30:46] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[30:50] | Well, wasn’t that clever of your brother? | 你哥哥真聪明啊 |
[30:55] | It’s only too bad your little English muffin wasn’t here to enjoy it as well. | 真可惜你的英国小甜心没在这儿 |
[30:59] | Which reminds me, | 这让我想起来 |
[31:01] | you do realise that while we are pretending to be married, | 你知道假结婚这段时间 |
[31:05] | you absolutely cannot be seen in public with Daphne. | 你和Daphne绝对不许出现在公众视野 |
[31:10] | – L… – I love you too, honey. | – 我 – 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[31:26] | Hello? | 我回来了 |
[31:29] | Hello, is anybody home? | 我回来了 有人在家吗 |
[31:31] | Hey, Simon. Just making coffee. You want some? | 嗨 Simon 我在煮咖啡 来点吗 |
[31:34] | I was thinking of something | 我想来点凉凉的 |
[31:36] | colder with a bit more of an amber hue. | 琥珀色的饮料 |
[31:40] | – Beer? – Brilliant! | – 你说啤酒吗 – 聪明 |
[31:43] | If you aren’t the finest detective in Seattle, | 你要不是西雅图最厉害的警探 |
[31:45] | I am the prince of Wales. | 我就是威尔士的王子 |
[31:48] | How did Eddie like his walk? | Eddie遛弯遛的怎么样 |
[31:57] | The little nipper loved it. | 这小东西可开心了 |
[32:01] | Oh, I think nature’s calling him again. | 它又想上厕所了 |
[32:03] | His bladder’s worse than mine. | 它的膀胱还不如我呢 |
[32:05] | I’ll be back in a flash. | 我去去就回 |
[32:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:09] | Was that Simon’s voice I heard just now? | 刚才是Simon在说话吗 |
[32:11] | Yeah, he just took Eddie on a walk for me. | 是啊 他刚替我遛Eddie来着 |
[32:13] | Well, about time that chowderhead made himself useful. | 这个呆子是该干点活了 |
[32:15] | Oh, don’t be so hard on him. He tries. | 别那么严苛 他努力试了 |
[32:18] | Yes, well, if you’re talking about my patience, he certainly does. | 要是你说的是试我有多耐心 那他确实试了 |
[32:25] | – Ah. Niles, come on in. – Frasier. | – Niles 快进来 – Frasier |
[32:27] | Oh, hey, Dad, about a block from here I saw a dog | 嗨 老爸 我刚在一个街区前 |
[32:30] | that looked remarkably like Eddie tied up outside a bar. | 看到一只狗拴在酒吧外面 特别像Eddie |
[32:34] | – Impossible. He was just here. – Oh. | – 不可能 它刚才还在家呢 – 这样啊 |
[32:38] | So, uh, did you say anything to her? | 你们跟她说什么了吗 |
[32:41] | No, no, you told us not to. | 没有没有 你不是不让说嘛 |
[32:42] | Want us out of here when you drop the hammer? | 你放重磅炸弹的时候想让我们出去吗 |
[32:44] | No, I think I’ll be safer with witnesses. | 不用 有证人在场我更安全 |
[32:47] | – Niles, I didn’t hear you come in. – I just got here. | – Niles 我没听你进来 – 我刚来 |
[32:50] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[32:55] | – How are you today? – Wonderful. | – 你今天怎么样 – 很好 |
[32:57] | I realised that postponing our date one day | 我觉得把约会推迟一天 |
[33:00] | doesn’t really amount to much in the great scheme of things. | 并没有什么大不了的 |
[33:03] | So how was your wedding reception? | 婚宴怎么样 |
[33:04] | Oh, it was your average night in hell. | 就跟地狱一个样呗 |
[33:08] | Well, that’s behind us now. | 好吧 反正我们也熬过去了 |
[33:11] | We have a wonderful evening to look forward to. | 接下来是个美好的夜晚 |
[33:13] | I bought a new dress. | 我买了条新裙子 |
[33:15] | It’s much too expensive, but you’re worth it. | 特别贵 不过为你值得的 |
[33:17] | And I’m getting my hair done and my… | 我一会去弄头发 然后 |
[33:21] | Why are you looking at each other like that? | 你们干嘛那么看着对方 |
[33:24] | We’re not looking at each other like that. | 我们没那么看对方啊 |
[33:26] | Like what? Like anything. | 怎么看了 看什么了 |
[33:28] | Yes, you were. | 看了 |
[33:29] | Those darty little glances mean something’s up. Niles? | 偷偷瞄着对方说明有什么事 Niles |
[33:32] | – About tonight… – I hate the way this is starting. | – 今晚 – 我不喜欢这个开头 |
[33:35] | Mel feels that as long as she and I are acting like we’re married, | Mel觉得 既然我们假装结婚 |
[33:41] | you and I can’t be seen together in public. | 你和我就不能一起出现在公共场合 |
[33:43] | – So that means… – I know what that means. | – 也就是说 – 我知道是什么意思 |
[33:46] | But It’s just until the divorce. | 但只要忍到离婚就行了 |
[33:47] | – Whenever that bloody is. – Daphne… | – 随他妈的便吧 – Daphne |
[33:49] | If you’ll excuse me, I have a splitting headache. | 抱歉 我突然头疼欲裂 |
[33:51] | Oh You know, if you look at it from Mel’s point of view, | 如果你站在Mel的角度的话 |
[33:54] | it really does make a lot of sense. | 这也是可以理解的 |
[33:58] | He came so close. | 他差点就成功了 |
[34:01] | – What did you say? – I said, “Damn that Mel.” | – 你说什么 – 我说 “去他妈的Mel” |
[34:08] | No, you didn’t. You should have, but you didn’t. | 不 你没有 你应该那么说 但你没有 |
[34:11] | Sounded to me like you were taking her side. | 在我看来你开始偏向她了 |
[34:13] | All right,All right,All right, could we turn the clock back two minutes | 好了 好了 我们能回到两分钟前 |
[34:15] | and pretend this never happened? | 假装没这事吗 |
[34:17] | Why don’t we just turn it back to 10 minutes before my wedding | 回到我婚礼前的十分钟吧 |
[34:19] | and save everybody all this trouble? | 就没这么多麻烦事了 |
[34:22] | – What are you saying? – What do you think I’m saying? | – 你说什么 – 你觉得我说的是什么 |
[34:24] | Sounds like you’re saying you’re sorry you did this. | 在我看来你后悔了 |
[34:27] | – Maybe that’s what I’m saying. – Oh, boy. | – 可能是吧 – 天哪 |
[34:29] | Listen Before anybody says something they’ll regret… | 听着 在你们说出后悔的话之前 |
[34:31] | Butt out! If you hadn’t opened your mouth, | 闭嘴 要是没你那张破嘴 |
[34:33] | we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 现在就没这么多事了 |
[34:35] | Donny wouldn’t be suing me and everyone else in sight. | Donny不会告我 也不会告别人 |
[34:37] | And I wouldn’t be out two weeks’ salary | 我也不会花两周工资 |
[34:39] | for a new dress I’m apparently never going to wear. | 买个新裙子 但却永远没机会穿 |
[34:42] | And you wouldn’t be kowtowing to that shrew of a wife of yours. | 你也不用对你的泼妇老婆卑躬屈膝的 |
[34:45] | – This is all my fault? – Oh, shut up, Frasier. | – 这都怪我 – 闭嘴吧 Frasier |
[34:50] | The only thing more hollow than your protest of innocence | 比你无辜的辩白更空洞的 |
[34:52] | is your big, fat head! | 就是你的脑袋了 |
[34:56] | I am wounded! | 这太伤人了 |
[35:00] | I intervened only out of love and caring about the two people… | 我是因为爱和关心才介入的 |
[35:03] | Oh, put a sock in it. | 快闭嘴吧 |
[35:05] | I am sick of listening to you yammering on about everything under the sun. | 我听够了你对所有事的长篇大论了 |
[35:09] | – Daphne… – And I’m sick of listening to you too. | – Daphne – 我也受够了听你说话了 |
[35:11] | You got anything to say, old man? | 你想说什么吗 老头 |
[35:13] | Good! | 很好 |
[35:26] | I’m waiting. | 我可等着呢 |
[35:30] | For what? | 等什么 |
[35:31] | An apology for that unprovoked broadside you levelled at me. | 等你为无缘无故地炮轰我道歉 |
[35:38] | You expect me to apologise to you? | 你想让我向你道歉 |
[35:41] | Expect it, sir, and demand it. | 是的先生 而且你必须这么做 |
[35:44] | Well, then here’s my answer. No! | 那么我的答复是 绝不 |
[35:47] | – No? – No! | – 不 – 不 |
[35:49] | And furthermore, why don’t you take your broadside, stuff it in a chair | 你何不带着对你的炮轰 同你没完没了的 |
[35:54] | and keep your unlimited supply of opinions, | 意见 建议 提议 |
[35:57] | suggestions, proposals and recommendations to yourself. | 还有想法都塞到个破椅子里 自己留着呢 |
[36:00] | – Well, I never. – No, you always. | – 我从不这样 – 不 你一向如此 |
[36:03] | Get out! | 滚 |
[36:10] | How’s a corned beef sandwich sound? | 来份咸牛肉三明治吧 |
[36:14] | I am appalled. | 我太震惊了 |
[36:16] | Well, no problem. There’s some smoked turkey in here too. | 没关系 还有点熏火鸡 |
[36:25] | What is my offence? | 我怎么做错了 |
[36:28] | What egregious sin have I committed | 我到底犯了什么滔天大罪 |
[36:31] | that I should be so maligned? | 要被他俩这么诽谤 |
[36:35] | Was I to just sit idly by and watch these two misguided souls | 难道我该看着两个迷失的灵魂 |
[36:39] | embark on doomed relationships? | 深陷无结果的恋情中而袖手旁观嘛 |
[36:41] | Would they have thanked me for that? | 他们对我心存感激了吗 |
[36:45] | – Not very likely, I dare say. – Who moved the mustard? | – 我看可没有 – 谁动了芥末酱 |
[36:48] | – Top shelf, door. – Bingo. | – 冰箱门最上层 – 好嘞 |
[36:50] | And then, when they were perched on the very brink of disaster, | 当他们走到悬崖边缘时 |
[36:56] | I snatched them from the gaping maw | 是我及时抓住了他们 |
[36:58] | and placed them gently into one another’s arms. | 又将他们温柔地放入彼此的怀抱中 |
[37:02] | But am I accorded a hero’s welcome for my troubles? | 但我做了这么多 得到应有的回报了吗 |
[37:04] | Am I hoisted on their shoulders and paraded about the room? | 他们把我举到肩膀上 在屋里欢呼了吗 |
[37:07] | I don’t have my glasses. What’s the expiration date? | 我没戴眼镜 这过期了吗 |
[37:09] | Last week. | 上周过期 |
[37:10] | I’ll chance it. | 我还是冒一下险吧 |
[37:12] | No. | 不 |
[37:14] | Those two ingrates turn on me like vipers | 这两个忘恩负义的人像毒蛇一样攻击我 |
[37:18] | and make me the villain of the piece. | 还指责我是恶人 |
[37:21] | Well, hear me now. | 好吧 我决定 |
[37:23] | From this day forward, frasier Crane will not interfere with those two. | 从今天起 Frasier Crane再也不管他们俩的事了 |
[37:28] | This is it. Finished. Finito. Non quam postea! | 就这样 结束 完结 再不可能 |
[37:36] | I know I’ve made declarations like this before, | 我知道 我过去也说过这样的话 |
[37:37] | but I tell you what, Dad, you mark the calendar. | 但老爸 你记着今天 |
[37:40] | You note the time on your watch. | 记得这个时刻 |
[37:43] | This is it. | 我决定了 |
[37:49] | Well, if you figure out a way to get them back together, | 好吧 要是你想到了让他俩和好的办法 |
[37:51] | I’ll be in my room if you need any help. | 需要我的时候就去房间找我 |
[37:53] | Have you been listening to me? | 你听到我刚才说的话了吗 |
[37:54] | Well, I tried not to, but some of it still got through. | 我试着不听 但还是有几句钻进了耳朵 |
[38:06] | Hello, Dr. Crane. | 你好 Crane医生 |
[38:09] | Daphne Daphne. | |
[38:12] | – Making yourself a sandwich? – No, Dad did. | – 做了个三明治啊 – 没有 老爸做的 |
[38:16] | Hope he didn’t use the mayonnaise. I meant to throw it out. | 但愿他没放蛋黄酱 我本来打算扔掉的 |
[38:18] | – I’ve seen him eat worse. – I’ll say. | – 他吃过更坏的东西 – 我看也是 |
[38:21] | Remember when he dropped his hot dog at the petting zoo? | 记得他有次在动物园把热狗掉地上了么 |
[38:27] | Oh, Dr. Crane, I’m so sorry I said those things about you. | Crane医生 真抱歉对你说了那些话 |
[38:30] | I didn’t mean them. | 我不是那个意思 |
[38:31] | Oh, I know, Daphne. Come here. | 我知道 Daphne 快来 |
[38:35] | I guess this all finally came crashing down on me. | 这件事终于让我崩溃了 |
[38:38] | Yes, I know. It’s perfectly understandable. | 是的 我懂 完全能够理解 |
[38:41] | Listen, I know you can’t go out on your date with Niles tonight, | 我知道你今晚没法和Niles共进晚餐 |
[38:44] | but what’s to stop two friends from going out to dinner? | 但谁能阻止两个好朋友一起用餐呢 |
[38:47] | My treat. You can even wear that new dress of yours. | 我请你 你还可以穿上那条新裙子 |
[38:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:52] | That’s a lovely offer, but I think I’ll just stay home tonight. | 这是个好提议 但我今晚还是呆在家里吧 |
[38:56] | Have a quiet night. | 好好静一静 |
[38:57] | – I understand. – Thank you. | – 我懂 – 谢谢 |
[39:01] | – Sure you won’t change your mind? – Positive. | – 不再考虑了吗 – 是的 |
[39:05] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[39:07] | My furry friend and I have just concluded our daily constitutional, | 我毛茸茸的朋友和我刚刚总结完每日宪法 |
[39:12] | with young Edward here dropping a few amendments along the way. | 小Edward还沿路丢下了几个修改法 |
[39:18] | So, what’s on the docket tonight? | 今晚有什么节目 |
[39:20] | All I want is a quiet night at home. | 我只想安安静静地在家 |
[39:22] | Oh, Stilts, you and I are of one mind. | 天哪 我们简直兄妹同心 |
[39:25] | I’ll hoist a beer while you get dinner started | 你做好饭后我就开一瓶啤酒 |
[39:28] | and then when our bellies are full and you’ve done the dishes, | 等我们吃饱喝足 你就去洗碗 |
[39:32] | we will adjourn to the Winnebago | 之后再去房车那看 |
[39:34] | where Mr. Jean-Claude Van Damme, the Muscles from Brussels, | 来自布鲁塞尔的肌肉男Jean-Claude Van Damme |
[39:39] | will ply his trade against the forces of evil. | 如何抗击邪恶的力量 |
[39:43] | – Ready at 8? – Make it 7:30. | – 8点出发 – 7点30吧 |
[39:49] | Good idea, Dad. | 好主意老爸 |
[39:50] | An evening out, just the two of us. | 我们俩出去吃晚饭 |
[39:52] | I had no idea you enjoyed the Natural History Museum. | 我都不知道你喜欢自然历史博物馆 |
[39:54] | Oh, sure, and that documentary on the rain forest is supposed to be great. | 当然了 雨林的纪录片应该很棒 |
[39:58] | That’s what I hear. | 我也听说了 |
[39:59] | Hope it has Pygmies. I like Pygmies. | 但愿有俾格米人 我喜欢俾格米人 |
[40:03] | I know you do. | 我知道你喜欢 |
[40:05] | So, uh, where’s…? | 那 她 |
[40:07] | She went out with Frasier to a restaurant for dinner. | 她和Frasier出去吃饭了 |
[40:11] | – Did she happen to ask about…? – Sorry. | – 她有没有问起 – 抱歉 |
[40:21] | Dad, we’re going up. | 老爸 我们在往上走呢 |
[40:22] | Oh, God. Oh, I’m sorry. | 天哪 抱歉 |
[40:25] | Well, we’ll just have to take the long way. | 那我们就绕点道吧 |
[40:30] | Why do you like Pygmies so much? | 你为什么喜欢俾格米人 |
[40:34] | They’re short and they blow darts. What’s not to like? | 他们矮小 会打飞镖 当然喜欢了 |
[40:40] | Come on. Come on up here. | 来吧 快进来 |
[40:42] | What could possibly be so important for me to see up here? | 干嘛非要带我来上面 |
[40:44] | The guy in 1708 got some homing pigeons. | 住在1708室的家伙养了些信鸽 |
[40:47] | He built a coop up here for them. | 在这盖了个笼子 |
[40:48] | Pigeons? I don’t like pigeons. | 信鸽 我不喜欢信鸽 |
[40:50] | They have no respect for public art. | 鸽子一向不尊重公共艺术 |
[40:54] | Trust me. You’re gonna like this. | 相信我 你会喜欢的 |
[40:55] | Dad, I don’t think I handled things very well today. | 老爸 我觉得今天的事情 我处理得不当 |
[40:58] | Do you think Daphne will ever forgive me? | 你觉得Daphne还会原谅我吗 |
[41:01] | Why don’t you ask her for yourself? | 你怎么不自己问问她 |
[41:12] | Your table is ready, sir. | 您的桌子已经备好了 先生 |
[41:17] | – You look stunning. – Thank you. | – 你看起来美极了 – 谢谢 |
[41:20] | You look dashing. | 你也很帅 |
[41:22] | I trust this will be to your liking. | 相信你会喜欢这款酒 |
[41:25] | Everything’s to my liking. | 我什么都喜欢 |
[41:28] | Looks like we’re having that first date after all. | 我们终于有了第一次约会 |
[41:31] | You went to so much trouble. | 你费了这么多周章 |
[41:33] | It wasn’t me. It was your brother. | 不是我 是你哥哥 |
[41:35] | Well, you know me. I hate to butt in. | 你了解我的 我不喜欢插手 |
[41:41] | I’d planned to take Daphne to dinner | 我本打算带Daphne出去用餐 |
[41:43] | when suddenly inspiration struck. | 但突然有了这个点子 |
[41:46] | Since you two couldn’t go to Au Pied de Cochon this evening, | 既然你们今晚不能去猪蹄餐馆 |
[41:49] | my faithful companion and I would bring it to you courtesy of their caterer. | 我和我的同僚便将餐馆移到这里 |
[41:55] | If dancing at the Starlight Room was impossible, | 如果没法在星光舞厅跳舞 |
[41:58] | we’d give you the real thing. | 我们就让你在真正的星光下曼舞 |
[42:03] | It’s all so overwhelming. | 这真是太好了 |
[42:04] | Yeah. Frasier, Dad, I don’t know what to say. | 是啊 Frasier 老爸 我真不知道说什么 |
[42:07] | You even got that man to move his pigeons. | 你们甚至让人挪走了信鸽 |
[42:11] | There were no pigeons. | 本来就没有鸽子 |
[42:15] | How can we ever thank you two? | 我们怎么才能感谢你们 |
[42:17] | Just have a beautiful evening. | 好好享受美妙的夜晚吧 |
[42:19] | I think we can do that. | 我们会的 |
[42:21] | – And, Frasier, listen… – Apology accepted, Niles. | – Frasier 听着 – 我接受你的道歉 Niles |
[42:25] | Oh, just remember to give the lingonberry sauce a little stir… | 吃越橘酱汁之前记得摇一摇 |
[42:27] | They can figure it out. | 他们知道的 |
[42:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[42:37] | – Daphne, about today… – Let’s just forget about that. | – Daphne 今天的事 – 我们就忘了吧 |
[42:40] | Why don’t we start from here? | 我们从这开始吧 |
[42:42] | I would love that. | 那太好了 |
[42:45] | – To us. – To us. | – 敬我们 – 敬我们 |
[43:01] | I’m usually so nervous on a first date, but not tonight. | 我通常第一次约会都很紧张 但今晚没有 |
[43:07] | Would you like to dance? | 想跳支舞吗 |
[43:09] | Oh, I’d love to. | 好啊 |
[43:22] | So where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[43:24] | – Manchester, England. – Oh, my. | – 英国曼彻斯特 – 天哪 |
[43:27] | – Big family? – Hideously. | – 家里人很多吧 – 特别多 |
[43:31] | And you? | 你呢 |
[43:32] | I’m from a small mountain village in Tibet. | 我从西藏的一个小山村来 |
[43:36] | Tenzing Norgay used to carry me to school. | Tenzing Norgay还送我上过学呢 |
[43:39] | You know what I’ve always wondered? | 知道我一直好奇什么嘛 |
[43:41] | – Think I can guess? – Yeah. | – 我能猜到吗 – 能的 |