时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Oh,I’m sorry. Care for some Brie? | 抱歉 要吃干酪吗 |
[00:17] | No, thank you, Daphne. | 不吃了 谢了 Daphne |
[00:19] | Isn’t Niles taking you to dinner soon? | Niles不是马上就带你去吃晚饭了吗 |
[00:21] | Yeah, but if I don’t have a little snack now, | 是啊 但我要是现在不吃点小吃 |
[00:23] | I’ll just make a pig of myself later. | 等会我就会吃成猪 |
[00:30] | You know, I… I’m really starting to worry about her. | 我真的开始有点担心她了 |
[00:34] | You’re worried? Somewhere on a poultry farm, | 你还担心 现在某个养鸡场里的 |
[00:35] | a bunch of chickens are holding a prayer vigil. | 一群鸡正在守夜祈祷呢 |
[00:41] | – Ah! Hello, Niles. – Hello, Frasier. Look what I brought. | – 你好 Niles – 你好 Frasier 看我带来什么了 |
[00:44] | Chocolate-covered honey-nougat praline bombs. | 巧克力皮的蜂蜜奶油杏仁糖 |
[00:48] | And they’re jumbos. | 都是大块儿的 |
[00:49] | – Well, we knew they weren’t for us. – Dad. | – 我知道不是给我们带的 – 老爸 |
[00:53] | Listen, Niles, uh, this may be a bit of a sensitive subject, | 听着 Niles 这话题也许有点敏感 |
[00:57] | but have you noticed anything different about Daphne lately? | 但是你注意到Daphne最近哪里不一样了吗 |
[01:01] | Well, she’s happier, as am I. | 她更快乐了 我也是 |
[01:03] | Yeah, well, you know, I guess I meant more in a… in a physical way. | 的确 不过我是指外形方面 |
[01:07] | Well, she trimmed her bangs. That was a week ago. Men! | 她是剪了刘海 但那都是一个礼拜之前了 |
[01:11] | No. Well, I guess what I’m really talking about is, well, her size. | 好吧 其实我真正想说的是她的体型 |
[01:17] | Well, that’s my fault. | 我的错 |
[01:18] | I was self-conscious about our height difference | 我太在意我们的身高差 |
[01:22] | and I asked her to stop wearing high-heeled shoes. | 我让她别再穿高跟鞋了 |
[01:26] | – Niles. – Yes? | – Niles – 嗯 |
[01:30] | I hope one day to love a woman | 希望有朝一日我可以 |
[01:33] | the way you love Daphne. | 像你爱Daphne那样爱一个女人 |
[01:36] | Don’t worry. You will. You will. | 别担心 你会的 |
[01:39] | Now, where’s my little sparrow? | 我的小麻雀在哪呢 |
[01:42] | She’s in the kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[01:45] | Kenny. Gosh, this is a surprise. | Kenny 我的天 太意外了 |
[01:47] | Doc, I’m sorry to drop by like this. | 抱歉这样不告而来 |
[01:48] | It’s just that I’m in a terrible bind. | 只是我现在不知道该怎么办 |
[01:50] | Something wrong at the station? | 电台出什么事了吗 |
[01:51] | No, no, no, no. It’s personal. | 不是 是我的私事 |
[01:55] | I stopped by a bar last night to watch the game | 昨晚我去一个酒吧看比赛 |
[01:57] | and I started talking to this woman, Janis. | 然后我开始和一个叫Janis的女人聊天 |
[02:00] | She was so beautiful and she had this great laugh | 她光彩照人 笑声优美 |
[02:03] | and she smelled good. | 她闻起来 好香 |
[02:07] | And for some crazy reason, she liked me too. | 不知道为什么 她也喜欢我 |
[02:10] | – Oh, Kenny, what did you do? – I made a date with her. | – Kenny 你做什么了 – 我约她了 |
[02:14] | She’s waiting for me right now at Chez Henri. | 她现在在亨利餐馆等我 |
[02:16] | I’ve never done anything like this before. | 我以前从没做过这种事 |
[02:18] | I’m a married man with kids, and I have a date! | 我是有妇之夫 还有孩子 我现在有个约会 |
[02:22] | Kenny, listen, if you go down and meet with this woman, | 听着 如果你去见这个女人 |
[02:24] | it could be the end of your marriage. | 你的婚姻可能就走到头了 |
[02:26] | Now I’ve never met your wife, | 我从没见过你妻子 |
[02:27] | but you’ve always spoken highly of her. | 但是你对她的评价一向很高 |
[02:29] | – Are you prepared to lose her? – No. | – 你是想失去她吗 – 不想 |
[02:31] | – Then you can’t go. – Stand Janis up? | – 那你就不能去 – 放Janis鸽子吗 |
[02:34] | She’ll wonder what happened. | 她会猜怎么了 |
[02:35] | She’ll call my house. | 然后会往我家打电话的 |
[02:36] | You gave this woman your home number? | 你把家里号码给她了吗 |
[02:38] | – I’m new at this. – Oh, God. | – 我是个新手 – 我的天 |
[02:42] | All right, well, you’re just gonna have to go down there | 你必须去赴约 |
[02:44] | and tell her the whole thing’s off. | 和她说清楚 |
[02:45] | Oh, no, no, don’t make me go down there, doc. | 别 别 别让我去啊 医生 |
[02:46] | I’m weak. One look in her eyes | 我很怂 只望一眼她的双眸 |
[02:48] | and those sexy full lips… | 她性感饱满的嘴唇 |
[02:51] | – Well, maybe a quick hello. – Kenny, Kenny, wait. | – 也许可以简单打个招呼 – Kenny 等一下 |
[02:55] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[02:56] | Maybe you shouldn’t go down there. | 你还是别去了 |
[02:57] | – What else am I gonna do? – All right, uh… | – 那我还能怎么办啊 – 好吧 |
[03:01] | Go home. I’ll go down and talk to her for you. | 你回家 我去赴约帮你和她说清楚 |
[03:04] | Wow. You’d really do that? | 你真愿意那么做吗 |
[03:06] | – Thanks, doc. – Oh, well, yes, yes. Of course, yes. | – 谢谢你 – 没事 当然了 |
[03:10] | All right, okay, off. All right. | 没事了 放轻松 |
[03:12] | So, what name did you make the reservation under? | 你用谁的名字预约的 |
[03:15] | – Kenny Daly. – What are you thinking? | – 我自己 – 你怎么想的 |
[03:18] | They know me there. I wanted a good table. | 他们认识我 我能得到好位置 |
[03:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | – Excuse me, are you Janis? – Yes. | – 打扰了 你是Janis吗 – 是的 |
[03:35] | The Janis who’s meeting Kenny Daly? | 准备见Kenny Daly的Janis吗 |
[03:37] | – Yes. Is there a problem? – Just one. I’m his wife. | – 是的 有什么问题吗 – 有一个 我是他老婆 |
[03:40] | Oh, my God. He didn’t tell me he was married. | 我的天 他没告诉我他结婚了 |
[03:43] | – Why am I not surprised? – Oh, I am so sorry. | – 我怎么就一点也不觉得惊讶呢 – 我真的很抱歉 |
[03:46] | No, you must have heard my message on your answering machine. | 你一定听见我的留言了 |
[03:50] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[03:50] | And for your information, | 你听明白了 |
[03:52] | Kenny’s eyes are brown, not hazel-icious. | Kenny的眼睛是棕色的 不是可口的淡褐色 |
[03:57] | Uh, excuse me, could you please take this? | 抱歉 能拿走这个吗 |
[04:01] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[04:08] | Excuse me. Are you meeting Kenny Daly? | 打扰了 你是要见Kenny Daly吗 |
[04:10] | You bet I am. | 必须是 |
[04:12] | – Well, I’m Frasier Crane. – Yes, I know. | – 我是Frasier Crane – 我知道 |
[04:16] | Oh, thank you. It’s always nice to meet a fan. | 谢谢 见到粉丝总是很不错的 |
[04:20] | Anyway, I’m afraid I have a bit of bad news. | 恐怕我有点坏消息 |
[04:23] | You see, Kenny won’t be making it tonight. | Kenny今晚不会来了 |
[04:26] | – Why not? – Well, uh… | – 为什么不来 – 呃 |
[04:28] | There’s something you should know about Kenny. | 关于Kenny 有些事你需要了解 |
[04:30] | Janis, isn’t it? | 你名字是Janis对吧 |
[04:32] | – Uh, yes. Janis. – You see, um, Kenny’s married. | – 呃 是的 – Kenny结婚了 |
[04:38] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[04:41] | He wanted to come down and tell you himself, | 他本想过来亲自告诉你 |
[04:42] | but I insisted that I come instead. | 但我坚持让我来 |
[04:44] | You see, he finds you so attractive | 他觉得你非常迷人 |
[04:47] | that he can’t control himself around you. | 在你身边他没法控制自己 |
[04:52] | – Is that right? – Yes. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[04:53] | In fact, I practically had to wrestle him away from the door. | 其实 我几乎是把他从门口摔到一边去的 |
[04:58] | – Oh, gosh. – I don’t believe this. | – 天哪 – 我不相信 |
[04:59] | Janis Janis? | |
[05:00] | Listen, there’s no need to cry. | 没必要哭泣啊 |
[05:03] | You know, there are other fish in the sea. | 外边还有其他好男人 |
[05:05] | And certainly, a woman as beautiful as you could have her pick. | 像你这么美的女人可以随意挑选的 |
[05:08] | – You don’t have to say that. – No, no, it’s true. | – 你没必要那么说 – 是真的 |
[05:11] | – Are you ready to order? – Oh, we aren’t staying. | – 可以点单了吗 – 我们不打算留在这了 |
[05:14] | No, wait, just hang on a second. | 别 稍等一下 |
[05:16] | Janis, listen, um, I’m free tonight. | Janis 我今晚有空 |
[05:19] | – What do you say I buy you dinner? – Oh… | – 我请你吃晚饭怎么样 – 呃 |
[05:21] | – I don’t know. – Oh, come on. | – 我不知道 – 来吧 |
[05:23] | You deserve to have a nice evening. | 你值得一个美妙的夜晚 |
[05:25] | Well, I haven’t been out in a long time. | 我确实好久没有出来吃了 |
[05:30] | There, see? There you go. You know they happen to make | 就是嘛 这家店做的 |
[05:31] | a sumptuous creme brulee here. | 奶油松露非常美味 |
[05:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:36] | Well, why the hell not? | 好吧 为什么不吃呢 |
[05:46] | – There you go. – Thank you. | – 你先进 – 谢谢 |
[05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:55] | – I’ll just put this in the fridge. – Yeah. | – 我把这个放进冰箱里 – 好的 |
[05:57] | That sure was a snooty restaurant. | 那家餐馆真是有够傲慢的 |
[05:59] | The waitress’s eyebrows nearly hit the ceiling | 女服务员的眼珠几乎都要翻到天花板上去了 |
[06:01] | when I asked for a doggie bag. | 我只是要打个包 |
[06:03] | I don’t know what her problem was. | 我不知道她什么毛病 |
[06:05] | The people at the next table barely touched this pork chop. | 隔壁桌的人都没碰到这个猪排骨了 |
[06:11] | Daphne Daphne? | |
[06:14] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[06:15] | I stepped on Eddie’s chew toy and twisted my ankle. | 我踩到了Eddie的磨牙玩具 扭到了脚踝 |
[06:18] | – I don’t think I can get up. – Here, here, let me help. There. | – 我起不来了 – 我来帮你 好了 |
[06:21] | All right. Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:32] | Damn these weak shanks. | 我的小腿太它妈虚弱了 |
[06:33] | Oh, it’s not you. It’s me. | 不是因为你 是我 |
[06:36] | Oh, don’t be silly. You’re light as a feather. | 别傻了 你轻如羽毛 |
[06:42] | Oh, Niles, look at me. I’m a tub. | Niles 看看我 我是个胖子 |
[06:46] | Darling, no. You might be perhaps a little bit sturdier, | 亲爱的 并不是 也许你是有点强壮 |
[06:49] | but I love you no matter what your size. | 但不管你身材如何我依然爱你 |
[06:51] | I need to create some sort of fulcrum. | 我得找个支点 |
[06:58] | I’ve spent weeks watching myself expand. | 这几周我看着自己膨胀 |
[07:01] | I just kept hoping it would go away by itself. | 我总是希望肥肉自己就会走掉 |
[07:03] | Well, I’m sure all those sweets and lavish dinners | 我相信我带你吃的甜点和奢侈的晚餐 |
[07:06] | I’ve heaped on you haven’t helped. | 没有让你长胖 |
[07:08] | Oh, it’s not your fault. I just need to develop some willpower. | 不是你的错 我只是需要培养点意志力 |
[07:12] | I’ll help you. We’ll commit to a programme | 我来帮你 我们制定一个 |
[07:14] | of healthy eating and exercise. | 健康饮食和锻炼的计划 |
[07:17] | Together there’s nothing we can’t… | 只要我们齐心合力 没什么是办不到的 |
[07:27] | Maybe if I throw a rope over that beam. | 我在横梁上绕个绳子也许管用 |
[07:33] | – What happened? – Oh | – 怎么了 – 哦 |
[07:35] | Daphne tripped on something and fell. | Daphne绊倒了 |
[07:37] | Where’s Eddie? Oh, my God! Eddie! Eddie! | Eddie在哪 我的天 Eddie |
[07:45] | Oh, there he is. | 它在这 |
[07:47] | I thought maybe he ran away or something. | 我以为它跑了或者怎么了呢 |
[07:50] | Oh, darling, look at that. Your ankle’s swelling up already. | 亲爱的 你看 你的脚踝已经肿了 |
[07:53] | It’s the other one. | 扭到的是另外那只 |
[07:57] | – Here, I’ll give you a hand. – Yeah, and no cracks, old man. | – 我来帮你 – 不许开玩笑了 老家伙 |
[08:01] | I know I’ve gotten heavy | 我知道我变重了 |
[08:02] | and I’ve resolved to do something about it. | 我已经决心要改变了 |
[08:04] | All right now. On three. One, two… | 数到三 一 二 |
[08:11] | Maybe the super has a hand truck. | 也许楼管员有手推货车 |
[08:14] | Kill me. | 杀了我算了 |
[08:18] | Good Lord, what happened? | 好家伙 怎么了 |
[08:19] | Daphne twisted her ankle and fell. | Daphne扭到脚踝摔倒了 |
[08:21] | Come help us lift her. | 过来帮我们扶起她 |
[08:22] | Okay, boys. Now, be careful. | 好了 小心点 |
[08:26] | – Use your legs. Use your legs. – All right, come on, come on. | – 腿上使劲儿 – 加油 加油 |
[08:29] | – There we go. Okay. – Oh, bloody hell. | – 成了 – 他妈的 |
[08:32] | I’m wearing two different shoes. | 我的两只鞋不一样 |
[08:38] | – Yes. – We’ll get to your room. | – 好了 – 我们带你去房间 |
[08:39] | That’s all right. It’s okay. That’s all right. | 好了 没关系的 |
[08:41] | Daphne, I just thought of something funny. | Daphne 我想到了有趣的事 |
[08:43] | It took three Cranes to lift you. | 三个Crane家的人才能扶起你 |
[08:53] | Kenny, I thought you left hours ago. | Kenny 我以为你几个小时前就走了 |
[08:55] | I tried to, but I kept circling the block. | 我是打算走 但我一直在这条街打转 |
[08:57] | I couldn’t go home until I knew everything was taken care of. | 我得知道事情都处理好了才能回家 |
[08:59] | – Rest assured, you’re off the hook. – Thanks, doc. | – 放宽心吧 你没事了 – 谢了 |
[09:02] | How did Janis take it? | Janis什么反应 |
[09:03] | You know, I must say she was rather attached to you. | 我得承认她很喜欢你 |
[09:06] | But I convinced her it was time to move on. | 但我说服她向前看了 |
[09:09] | You’re sure she’s over me? | 你确定她对我没感觉了吗 |
[09:10] | Because once I get under a lady’s skin, | 我一旦入了女人的心 |
[09:12] | I’m like a splinter. | 就会把它四分五裂的 |
[09:14] | I’m positive. | 我确信 |
[09:17] | Listen, Kenny, about Janis, | 关于Janis |
[09:20] | there’s something I’d like to ask you. | 有些事情我想征求你的意见 |
[09:22] | You see, we sort of hit it off. | 我们有点来电了 |
[09:23] | I made plans to see her again. | 我打算再见她一次 |
[09:24] | Is that okay with you? | 你没问题吗 |
[09:26] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑呢 |
[09:28] | Anything for the guy who saved my marriage. | 为了拯救我婚姻的男人 乐意之极 |
[09:31] | I only hope this woman makes you | 我只希望 我妻子带给我的欢乐 |
[09:32] | as happy as my wife makes me. | 这个女人同样能带给你 |
[09:37] | Okay, let’s save a little for the ladies, shall we? | 行了 我们还是把拥抱留给女人吧 |
[09:52] | Oh, Daphne, listen, my date’ll be here any second | Daphne 我的女伴马上就到了 |
[09:54] | and I can’t seem to find the water crackers. | 但是我找不到饼干了 |
[09:56] | Blame your brother. | 怪你弟弟 |
[09:57] | He cleared the kitchen of anything with any sugar, fat or flour. | 他清空了厨房里所有含糖 脂肪或者面粉的食物 |
[10:00] | Well, you know, I must say, Daphne, | 我得承认 |
[10:02] | I’ve admired your resolve the past few days. | 我很敬佩你这几天的决心 |
[10:04] | Thank you, Dr. Crane. | 谢谢你 Crane医生 |
[10:20] | Bloody hell. | 他妈的 |
[10:30] | – Hi, Niles. – Hello, Daphne. | – 嗨 Niles – 你好 Daphne |
[10:32] | – What’s that? – Here it is, the Body Sculptor 100. | – 那是什么 – 就是这个 塑身者100 |
[10:37] | Guaranteed to work twelve muscle groups all at once. | 可以同时锻炼12块肌肉 |
[10:39] | – I thought you were getting the 300. – I couldn’t lift it. | – 我以为你会买300那款的 – 我拿不动 |
[10:43] | Should we set it up in your room? | 要不把它安在你的房间里 |
[10:45] | Great. Right behind you. | 好啊 我马上过来 |
[10:54] | Daphne Ah, Daphne. | |
[10:57] | – Oh, Kenny. – Sorry to barge in on you. | – Kenny – 抱歉闯进你家 |
[11:00] | I didn’t know where else to turn. | 我不知道还能找谁 |
[11:02] | – I think my wife’s having an affair. – Oh, now. | – 我觉得我老婆有外遇了 – 呃 |
[11:04] | Kenny, just try to calm down. Isn’t it entirely possible | 放轻松 会不会是因为 |
[11:09] | that because you were thinking of cheating yourself, | 你先前想着偷吃 |
[11:11] | that you’re just projecting your guilt onto her? | 所以你现在把内疚感推给她了 |
[11:13] | No, no, doc, she’s been acting all weird lately. | 并不是 她最近举止诡异 |
[11:15] | And tonight, she went to a PTA meeting | 今晚她去家长会 |
[11:18] | with her Wonder Bra jacked up to her chin. | 穿的内衣都能把胸顶到下巴 |
[11:24] | Oh, Lord, that will be Janis. We have a date. | 我的天 那肯定是Janis 我们今晚有约会 |
[11:26] | Oh, no, I don’t wanna see her. That might be a little awkward. | 我不想见她 太尴尬了 |
[11:30] | Right, right, I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you wait in my bedroom? | 听我的 你先去我的卧室等着 |
[11:32] | It’s right down the hall there and I’ll send her to the kitchen | 就在走廊尽头 我让她去厨房 |
[11:35] | and come and get you when the coast is clear. | 能走了我就去找你 |
[11:40] | Oh, Janis, come on in. Here, let me take your coat. | Janis 快进来 外套给我 |
[11:45] | – Well. Gosh, you look lovely. – Oh, thank you. | – 你看起来好美 – 谢谢 |
[11:50] | What a nice place. | 你家真好 |
[11:52] | I’m not used to a man with such good taste. | 我还不习惯男人有这么好的品味 |
[11:56] | – Oh, I’m sure that’s not true. – Oh, it is. It is. | – 我相信那不是真的 – 是真的 |
[12:00] | Janis, if you’ll forgive me, | Janis 很抱歉 |
[12:02] | I have something I need to take care of in the other room. | 在另外一个屋子我有点事情要处理 |
[12:05] | I tell you what, why don’t you head to the kitchen and select a wine? | 你去厨房选杯葡萄酒吧 |
[12:09] | I wouldn’t know what to pick. | 我不知道该选什么 |
[12:11] | Well, all right. On the counter, you’ll find my wine log. | 在柜子上 有我的葡萄酒志 |
[12:14] | Just select something from “Frasier’s Favourites”. | 从”Frasier所爱”一栏中选吧 |
[12:22] | All right, Kenny, Janis is in the kitchen. You’re free to go. | 好了 Janis在厨房 你可以走了 |
[12:25] | Go where? To an empty house? An all-night movie? | 走去哪 去空房子吗 看一整晚的电影吗 |
[12:29] | Just walk the streets? | 就在大街上闲逛吗 |
[12:30] | All those sound good. | 这些听起来都不错 |
[12:35] | I can’t take it anymore. I’m gonna call her cell phone. | 我没办法忍受了 我要给她打电话 |
[12:38] | I’ll tell her I love her, and demand she come home. | 告诉她我爱她 要求她回家 |
[12:41] | Instead of crying on your shoulder, | 我不能再靠着你肩膀哭泣 |
[12:42] | it’s time I started acting like a man | 是时候像个男人了 |
[12:44] | – Good for you. – Can you dial for me? | – 好样的 – 你可以帮我拨号吗 |
[12:45] | My hands are sweaty. | 我手心都是汗 |
[13:02] | Oh. Mm. Oh. | 哦 |
[13:09] | Daphne Daphne. | |
[13:13] | Daphne, I fixed the exercise machine. | 我修好了锻炼机 |
[13:15] | Turns out you didn’t bend the frame. | 原来你不是把框弄弯了 |
[13:17] | You just popped one of the springs. | 只是碰到了弹簧 |
[13:20] | – What are you going? – Dr. Crane insisted | – 你在干嘛 – Crane医生让我 |
[13:22] | I dust all knick-knacks before going out. | 出门前把装饰品上的灰都擦掉 |
[13:25] | – Hello, Niles. – Good God, man. | – 你好 Niles – 天哪 |
[13:28] | Just because Daphne lives here | Daphne住在这 |
[13:29] | doesn’t mean she’s at your beck and call 24 hours a day. | 并不意味着她得对你有求必应 |
[13:32] | As soon as we finish our obliques, we’re out of here, | 只要一锻炼出完美肌肉 我们马上就离开这 |
[13:34] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[13:36] | Tyrant. | 暴君 |
[13:42] | – Janis? – Kenny, I’ll have to call you back. | – Janis – Kenny 我等下给你回电话 |
[13:46] | Hi. Have you selected a wine? | 选好酒了吗 |
[13:48] | Uh, Frasier, I’m beginning to have second thoughts about this date. | Frasier 我对今天的约会有点犹豫了 |
[13:52] | It’s about Kenny. | 是因为Kenny |
[13:54] | Lord, you’re still thinking about him. | 天啊 你还想着他 |
[13:56] | Listen, I know Kenny. I like Kenny. | 我了解他 我喜欢他 |
[13:58] | – But he’s married. – Well, I know. | – 但是他结婚了 – 我知道 |
[14:00] | And yet he left his loving wife and family at home | 但他却把忠贞的老婆和家人丢在家里 |
[14:04] | so he could go trolling bars for women. | 跑到酒吧猎艳 |
[14:06] | – Maybe he regrets that. – Oh, yeah, sure. Men always change. | – 也许他后悔了 – 当然 男人总是善变的 |
[14:12] | – Are you saying I can’t trust him? – No. | – 你是说我不能相信他吗 – 不是 |
[14:15] | I’m saying that you deserve a man | 我是说你值得一个 |
[14:18] | who thinks you’re as special as I do. | 如我一般觉得你非常特别的男人 |
[14:22] | You are very persuasive. | 你真是很善于说服人 |
[14:24] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I will be back in one moment. | 请你原谅 我马上就回来 |
[14:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:30] | Dad, I thought you were gonna clear out tonight. I’ve got a date. | 老爸 我以为你今晚会出去呢 我有个约会 |
[14:33] | Doc, I need you in the bedroom. | 医生 来一下卧室 我需要你 |
[14:43] | Pretty. | 他挺好的 |
[14:46] | – Very funny. – Oh, I’m just gonna take Eddie for a walk | – 很有趣 – 我要带Eddie去散步 |
[14:49] | and then I’ll beat it on over to McGinty’s, all right? | 然后我就去麦金蒂酒吧了 |
[14:51] | Dad. For God’s sakes, how many times do I have to tell you? | 老爸 老天爷 我得告诉你多少次 |
[14:55] | My Chihuly is not a trash can. | 我的装饰品不是垃圾箱 |
[15:02] | All right, Kenny, time to go. | 行了Kenny 该走了 |
[15:04] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[15:06] | How did I ever let a woman like this get away? | 我怎么会让这样一个女人从身边溜走呢 |
[15:07] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你怎么办 |
[15:08] | Let me work up some preliminary thoughts over the weekend. | 我这周末会想些点子出来 |
[15:11] | Look at this one. | 看这张 |
[15:12] | It’s her at the Grand Canyon. | 这是她在大峡谷 |
[15:14] | I ask you, which one is the true natural wonder? | 你说 究竟哪一个才是真正的自然奇迹 |
[15:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:23] | Yeah, those were the breast-feeding months. | 那时候她正在哺乳期 |
[15:28] | Good times. | 美妙好时光 |
[15:44] | – Hey, Daphne. – Hey, Roz, come on in. | – 嗨 Daphne – 嘿Roz 快进来 |
[15:46] | I can’t stay. I just brought you | 我不能久留 我给你带来了 |
[15:47] | that low-fat cookbook I was telling you about. | 之前和你说的低脂肪食谱 |
[15:50] | – You look nice. – Thanks. I’m going to a club tonight. | – 你看起来不错 – 谢谢 我今晚要去泡吧 |
[15:53] | I got this new perfume that’s just loaded with pheromones. | 我用了一款新香水 里面有很多外激素 |
[15:56] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[15:57] | I don’t know. Some hormones that’s supposed to get a guy all excited. | 我不知道 让男人兴奋的荷尔蒙 |
[16:00] | – And you really think it’ll work? – It’s worth a try. | – 你真觉得会有用吗 – 值得一试 |
[16:03] | After all, it is approved by the”Food and Love Administration”. | 毕竟 它是通过”美食恋爱协会”认证的 |
[16:08] | Check it out. | 闻闻看 |
[16:10] | – I don’t smell anything. – Really? | – 我什么都没闻到 – 真的吗 |
[16:12] | – No. – Maybe I should put some more on. | – 是的 – 也许我得再喷点 |
[16:14] | – Do you mind? – No, go ahead. | – 介意我用下厕所吗 – 用吧 |
[16:20] | What kind of person goes out with another man’s wife | 什么样的人会和别人老婆约会 |
[16:22] | and tears a family apart? | 拆散一个家庭 |
[16:24] | – I mean there are children involved here. – All right. | – 我们还有孩子呢 – 好了 |
[16:26] | Now, listen. Let’s not get overly dramatic, all right? | 咱们别太戏剧化 好吗 |
[16:29] | God, if you’re listening, let me have vengeance on his soul. | 上帝啊 如果你在聆听 请折磨他的灵魂为我报仇吧 |
[16:34] | – I gotta go. – No, no, no. | – 我得走了 – 别 别 |
[16:37] | Listen, you’re only gonna do something rash. | 你这样只会冲动行事 |
[16:38] | I’ll tell you what, Kenny. I want you to lie down on the bed. | 听我的 躺在床上 |
[16:41] | – What? – Yes. | – 什么 – 是的 |
[16:42] | This is a very effective anger-management technique. | 这个技巧控制愤怒非常有效 |
[16:45] | – All right. – There you go. | – 好吧 – 好了 |
[16:47] | Just lean back, close your eyes | 躺下 闭上双眼 |
[16:51] | and count to a hundred thousand. | 数到一百个一千吧 |
[16:59] | Frasier, I’m ready for that wine now. | Frasier 我准备好喝酒了 |
[17:02] | – You’re Kenny’s wife. – Oh, God. | – 你是Kenny的老婆 – 我的天 |
[17:05] | – How did you find out? – Well, he’s in my bedroom. | – 你怎么发现的 – 他现在在我房间里 |
[17:08] | – What? – He came here asking for advice. | – 什么 – 他来这征求意见 |
[17:10] | He thought you were cheating on him. Which you nearly were. | 他以为你出轨了 你差点就出了 |
[17:13] | – I’ve gotta get out of here. – Right right. | – 我得离开这 – 是的 |
[17:14] | Listen, why did you lie to me? | 你为什么骗我 |
[17:18] | I was angry and hurt and mixed up, | 我又生气又难过 思绪混乱 |
[17:22] | and you were so nice to me and I don’t know. | 你对我又那么友善 我不知道 |
[17:23] | Yes. Right. Well, listen, you’ve got to understand something. | 好吧 你得明白 |
[17:27] | Kenny loves you. | Kenny爱你 |
[17:29] | Yes, he was attracted to someone, | 没错 他当时迷上别人 |
[17:30] | but you’ve got to forgive him for that. | 但是你得原谅他 |
[17:32] | I mean, after all, you were attracted to me. | 毕竟你也迷上我了 |
[17:34] | – That was more revenge. – Ah. | – 那更算是一种报复 – 啊 |
[17:36] | Well. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | That’s neither here nor there. | 反正也不重要 |
[17:40] | All right, listen, it was nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[17:43] | It was nice to meet you. | 认识你我很高兴 |
[17:44] | I just want to thank you | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[17:46] | for making an ordinary housewife feel so… | 让我这样平凡的家庭妇女感觉如此 |
[17:49] | – Hey, doc. – Goodbye. | – 嘿 医生 – 再见 |
[17:53] | That anger management’s a load of crap. | 那个控制愤怒的方法就是胡扯 |
[17:55] | Kenny Kenny, Kenny. | |
[17:57] | Your wife is not cheating on you. | 你的老婆并没有出轨 |
[18:01] | Don’t ask me how I know that. | 别问我怎么知道的 |
[18:02] | Maybe it’s the hundreds of people I’ve counselled over the years. | 也许是因为我多年的心理咨询经验 |
[18:06] | Maybe it’s just a hunch. I don’t know. | 也许只是一种直觉 我不知道 |
[18:08] | It’s just that, yes, you two have problems. | 只是 你们两人之间是有矛盾 |
[18:10] | But they’re the kind of problems that people have | 但这种矛盾 |
[18:12] | when they’ve been in a relationship for a long time. | 是长久在一起的人都会遇到的 |
[18:15] | All you need to do is talk. | 你们需要的只是沟通 |
[18:17] | I want you to go home. | 我希望你回家去 |
[18:19] | I’m sure you’ll find your wife there waiting for you. | 我相信你的老婆会在家里等你 |
[18:23] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[18:26] | – Thanks, doc. – Oh, anytime. | – 谢谢你 – 别客气 |
[18:29] | – That’s my wife’s purse. – Hm? | – 那是我老婆的手袋 – 什么 |
[18:32] | That’s not your wife’s purse. | 那不是你老婆的手袋 |
[18:34] | – Yes, it is. – No, it’s not. | – 不 是她的 – 不是她的 |
[18:37] | I know my wife’s purse. I got it for her birthday. | 我认识我老婆的手袋 她生日时我给她买的 |
[18:39] | Lots of women can have the same purse. | 有很多女人用一样的手袋 |
[18:41] | Well, if it’s not hers, why don’t you let me see it? | 如果不是她的 你为什么不让我看看 |
[18:45] | Kenny, I’ve got to tell you something. | Kenny 我需要和你说些事情 |
[18:49] | It’s a little complicated, | 有点复杂 |
[18:51] | and I’m sure that in the future, | 我相信未来某一天 |
[18:53] | we’ll all have a good laugh over it. | 我们都会觉得它很可笑的 |
[18:55] | It’s just that, well… | 就是 |
[18:58] | I did not have a date with Janis tonight. | 今晚我不是和Janis约会 |
[19:00] | Well, you had a date with someone. The wine, the fire… | 你是有个约会 那些酒啊 烛光啊 |
[19:03] | Yes, yes, I did have a date, but it was with, uh… | 是的 我是有约会 但是是和 |
[19:07] | – Roz? – Exactly. | – Roz吗 – 就是的 |
[19:11] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[19:18] | Wow, that stuff really works. | 那香水真管用啊 |
[19:25] | Maybe I should wipe some of it off. | 也许我得擦下来点 |
[19:27] | Right. Here, take your purse. | 是的 带上你的手袋 |
[19:29] | Wait, Frasier, what are you talking about? This isn’t my… | 等下 你说什么呢 这不是 |
[19:35] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[19:46] | You dog. | 你这个坏蛋 |
[19:50] | By the way, doc, I owe you some chocolates. | 顺便提一句 我欠你一些巧克力 |
[19:53] | I got a little hungry in your room. | 在你屋子的时候我有点饿 |
[19:54] | I noticed that box of Fanny farmer’s you got stuck between two books. | 我看见两本书之间夹了一盒巧克力 |
[19:57] | Thanks again. | 多谢了 |
[20:01] | I don’t keep chocolate in my room. Roz, get out here. | 我不在房间里放巧克力 Roz 出来 |
[20:05] | Try to control yourself. | 先控制好你自己 |
[20:13] | Who stashed a box of donuts behind Eddie’s dog food? | 谁在Eddie的食物后面藏了一盒甜甜圈 |
[20:17] | – Well, we better get going. – Okay. | – 我们最好赶紧走 – 好的 |
[20:27] | Daphne Daphne? | |
[20:29] | Is there something you wanna tell me? | 有没有什么话想对我说啊 |
[20:32] | I love you? | 我爱你 |
[20:35] | Anything else? | 别的呢 |
[20:37] | I love chocolate. And pastries. | 我也爱巧克力 还有糕点 |
[20:40] | And, oh, God, I can’t stop eating. I’m out of control. | 我吃得停不下来 我控制不住 |
[20:43] | Come here, come here, come here. That’s all right, my love. | 过来 过来 没事的 宝贝 |
[20:46] | – We’re gonna get you through this. – Of course we will, Daph. | – 我们帮你一起想办法 – 当然了 |
[20:50] | You know, there are professionals who can help. | 有专业人士可以帮助你 |
[20:52] | Yeah, they can wire your jaw shut, staple your stomach, | 他们可以缝上你的嘴 钉死你的胃 |
[20:55] | put a balloon in your gut. | 在你肠子里放个气球 |
[20:58] | Thank you, Dad. I was referring to something more like a spa, all right? | 多谢了 老爸 我指的是做按摩那样的 |
[21:02] | Although you might look into that jaw thing. | 不过你倒是可以去看看那个缝嘴巴的东西 |
[21:08] | Daphne, I think a spa is a wonderful idea. | Daphne 我觉得做按摩是个好主意 |
[21:11] | They can oversee your diet and plan your exercise | 他们可以监督你的饮食 制定锻炼计划 |
[21:15] | and help you understand why you’re overeating. | 找出你饮食过量的原因 |
[21:17] | Yes. Most importantly, Daph, you should know that we love you. | 是的 最重要的是 你要记住我们爱你 |
[21:19] | – And that you’re not alone. – Oh, thank you. | – 你并不是孤身一人 – 谢谢 |
[21:23] | – Roz. – No. You stay right there. | – Roz – 别 你就呆在那 |
[21:27] | I don’t blame you. I blame the people at Mantastic. | 我不怪你 只怪那些生产香水的人 |