时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | – Hey, Daphne. – Hello, Roz, Alice. | – 你好啊Daphne – 你们好啊Roz Alice |
[00:15] | – What brings you here? – We’re borrowing Frasier’s car. | – 什么风把你们吹来了 – 我们来借Frasier的车 |
[00:18] | Oh, I see. And you’re leaving Alice here as collateral. | 哦我明白了 你要把Alice留下当抵押品是吧 |
[00:21] | Actually, he’s being very nice about it. | 其实他还挺通情达理 |
[00:23] | Mine’s in the shop, and I’m taking Alice and a few of her friends | 我的车送去修了 又要带Alice和她朋友们 |
[00:25] | to an ice cream party. | 去参加一个冰淇淋派对 |
[00:26] | You told me it was your friends and the Science Centre. | 你跟我说的是 你和你的朋友们去科学馆 |
[00:29] | He said, she said, we’ll never know what really happened. | 公说公有理 婆说婆有理 真相无法大白了 |
[00:32] | Frasier, don’t be so uptight. | Frasier 别这么紧张嘛 |
[00:34] | I’m not gonna hurt your precious car. | 你的宝贝车不会有事的 |
[00:36] | I am not uptight. I’ve just had unfortunate experiences before | 我才不紧张 只是以前借出我的车 |
[00:39] | loaning out my car. | 有过些不愉快的经历 |
[00:40] | – I left an umbrella in the trunk. – It was a wet umbrella. | – 我不就是落了把伞在后备箱嘛 – 明明是把湿雨伞 |
[00:45] | Can I have the keys? | 能把钥匙给我吗 |
[00:48] | Yes, yes. | 好吧 好吧 |
[00:51] | After all, what are fine possessions for if not to be used and enjoyed? | 毕竟 好东西不能拿来享用 又有什么用呢 |
[00:56] | And who better to enjoy them | 而且谁能比小朋友们的美好心灵 |
[00:57] | than the delightful souls of small children? | 更适合享受它们呢 |
[01:01] | – I’ll put a tarp in the back seat. – Oh, bless you. | – 我会放块布在后座上 – 上帝保佑你 |
[01:04] | – Hey, Roz. Hello, Alice. – Hey. | – 嘿Roz 你好啊Alice – 嘿 |
[01:06] | – What brings you here? – Frasier loaned me his car. | – 你怎么来了 – Frasier把车借给我了 |
[01:08] | I backed mine into a telephone pole. | 我自己的车倒车时撞了根电话线杆 |
[01:10] | You said you were getting a tune-up. | 你跟我说你只是拿去调试了 |
[01:11] | It needs one, trust me. | 确实需要调试 相信我 |
[01:15] | – Is Daphne ready? – Uh… | – Daphne准备好了吗 – 呃 |
[01:17] | Actually, I think she’s in her room. You two have plans? | 她好像在房间 你们俩有安排了 |
[01:19] | Yes, I am taking her to the botanical gardens. | 是的 我要带她去植物园 |
[01:21] | Can you believe she’s never been before? | 你敢信么 她从来没去过 |
[01:24] | Didn’t Donny take her to the botanical gardens last year? | Donny不是去年带她去过了么 |
[01:27] | Can you believe she’s never been before? | 你敢信么 她从来没去过 |
[01:32] | – Hey, Daphne. – Hello, Niles. | – 嘿Daphne – 嗨Niles |
[01:35] | Ready to go to the gardens? | 准备好去植物园了吗 |
[01:36] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to take Eddie for a walk first. | 恐怕不行 我得先带Eddie去散步 |
[01:39] | – Where’s Dad? – I don’t know, he’s gone all morning. | – 爸去哪儿了 – 不知道 他一早上都没见人影 |
[01:41] | Here, I’ll take him for a quick walk. | 来 我带它去小走一会儿 |
[01:42] | Oh, no, he’s gonna need more than that. He’ll go stir crazy. | 不不 它需要的不止一会儿 不然会抓狂的 |
[01:46] | He’s gonna need a full run at the dog park. | 它得在狗狗公园里放开了跑 |
[01:48] | We don’t have time to go to the dog park. | 我们没时间去狗狗公园了 |
[01:49] | The tour of succulents starts promptly at 12. | 多肉植物展十二点准时开始 |
[01:52] | – Hey Frasier, can you take him? – No, I’m sorry, Niles. | – Frasier 你能带它去吗 – 抱歉 恐怕不行 |
[01:55] | Roz has my car, you see, and Lana’s coming to pick | Roz拿了我的车 Lana要来接我 |
[01:57] | me up for a tutoring session with Kirby. | 去给Kirby补习功课 |
[01:59] | Oh, I’ll just get Eddie’s toys. | 我去拿Eddie的玩具 |
[02:00] | Hello, this is Dr. Frasier Crane. | 你好 我是Frasier Crane医生 |
[02:02] | I need to make an emergency appointment tomorrow | 我需要紧急预约明天 |
[02:04] | for a complete cleaning of my BMW. | 给我的宝马做次完整清洁 |
[02:08] | June 10th? | 六月十号 |
[02:09] | But I have a Clean Team Privileges Card. | 可我有一张清洁会特权卡啊 |
[02:13] | Yes, of course, it’s a platinum one. | 当然是白金卡了 |
[02:16] | No. | 没 |
[02:18] | No, there are no diamonds on the corner. | 角上没有钻石 |
[02:21] | Well, yes, I’d like to become a member of the Diamond Alliance immediately. | 当然了 我想立刻成为钻石联盟的一员 |
[02:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | Put me on the waiting list. I’ll see you in June. | 把我放进候选名单 咱们六月见 |
[02:34] | – You’re not in the Diamond Alliance? – Don’t do that. | – 你居然没进钻石联盟 – 别说了 |
[02:42] | – So this is it. – Mm-hm. | – 所以就是这儿啊 – 嗯 |
[02:44] | I’d hardly call this a dog park. | 我看连狗狗公园都算不上吧 |
[02:47] | It’s more like a dog orgy. Whose beagles are those? | 更像个狗狗滥交会 那是谁家的比格犬 |
[02:51] | Don’t stare. It only encourages them. | 别盯着看 只会让它们更加放肆 |
[02:56] | All right, hurry up, Eddie. | 好了 赶紧的吧Eddie |
[02:57] | There’s lots of exciting depravity to explore. | 有好多激动人心的堕落行为等着你去探索 |
[03:01] | He wants to play a little fetch. | 它想玩会儿扔接游戏 |
[03:03] | – Oh, here, you throw it. – With my bare hands? | – 来 你扔 – 就这么光着手扔 |
[03:06] | – Come on, it’s fun. – All right, ready? | – 来嘛 很好玩的 – 好吧 准备好了 |
[03:09] | Here we go, and fetch. | 走你 去捡回来 |
[03:14] | I didn’t give you enough of a challenge here. | 看来挑战不够 |
[03:16] | Come here. You ready? Ready? And… | 过来 准备好了么 预备 |
[03:19] | Go get it. | 去捡 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry. I was a bit of a grouch. | 对不起 我有点抱怨 |
[03:24] | This is actually a fine way to spend the day. | 其实这么过一天还挺不错的 |
[03:26] | In fact, it’s kind of… | 其实 还有点 |
[03:33] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[03:35] | Do you suppose the rest of Eddie’s in there? | Eddie不会在它肚子里面吧 |
[03:38] | Good boy, good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[03:40] | Sorry about that, Daphne, | 抱歉了Daphne |
[03:41] | but with the organic vitamin paste I’ve been feeding Tank here, | 因为我喂给Tank的那些有机维他命面团 |
[03:45] | Eddie can’t keep up with him anymore. | Eddie已经追不上它了 |
[03:47] | It’s no problem, Jim. | 没关系的 Jim |
[03:49] | Niles, this is Jim Brady and Tank. | Niles 这是Jim Brady和Tank |
[03:51] | This is Niles, my boyfriend. | 这是Niles 我的男朋友 |
[03:53] | – It’s a pleasure. – Boyfriend? I should have known. | – 幸会 – 男朋友 我该猜到的 |
[03:56] | Every time I’m single, you’re in a relationship | 每次我单身 你都在恋爱 |
[03:58] | and every time you’re single, I’m in a relationship. | 而每次你单身 我又在恋爱 |
[04:00] | Yeah, that’s true. | 确实如此 |
[04:01] | – I guess we just don’t have good… – Timing. | – 我猜我们就是碰不上 – 好时机 |
[04:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:05] | – And I’m a drummer. – Which makes it even more ironic. | – 我是个鼓手 – 这就更讽刺了呢 |
[04:13] | Tank, that’s rude. Now, chill. | Tank 别这么没礼貌 冷静 |
[04:18] | Wow, you’ve really got him trained. | 哇 你把它教得真乖 |
[04:21] | That’s the problem with Eddie. | Eddie就是这点毛病 |
[04:22] | He only listens if he thinks he’s gonna get food. | 它只有觉得有食物的时候才听话 |
[04:25] | Or one of my socks. | 或者有我的袜子吃的时候 |
[04:29] | But mostly food. | 不过多数还是食物 |
[04:31] | Well, it’s all in the voice tone, really. | 关键还是在于语气 |
[04:33] | Any dog can learn to respond to it, | 任何狗都能学会做出反应 |
[04:34] | even an old wheezer like Eddie. | 即使是Eddie这家伙 |
[04:36] | – You want me to show you? – I’d love it. | – 我给你示范一下吗 – 我很想看 |
[04:38] | Come on, come on, buddy. | 来吧 来啊伙计 |
[04:39] | Yeah, we’d all love it. | 嗯 我们都很想看 |
[04:43] | You guys… uh… go ahead. | 你们去吧 |
[04:47] | Yes. | 摸到了 |
[04:49] | – Hello? – Hi, Niles, it’s me. | – 喂 – 喂 Niles 是我 |
[04:51] | I just want to make sure Daphne took Eddie for a walk. | 我想确认一下Daphne把Eddie带去散步了 |
[04:54] | I completely forgot about him this morning. | 我今早上完全把它忘了 |
[04:56] | Yeah, yeah, we’re in the dog park now. | 嗯 我们现在就在狗狗公园 |
[04:57] | – Where are you, anyway? – I’m at the track. | – 话说你在哪儿 – 我在跑马场呢 |
[05:01] | I had an itch for it when I woke up | 我醒来的时候突然有种灵感 |
[05:02] | and so I just dropped everything and went. | 于是把所有事都放下 直接来了 |
[05:05] | I’m at the window. | 我在下注的窗口呢 |
[05:08] | I’ll have a trifecta in the eighth. | 给我下个八号进前三 |
[05:11] | Gotta run. | 得走了 |
[05:26] | Well, I didn’t realise i was gonna be selling houses with you today. | 我没想到今天会跟着你卖房子 |
[05:29] | Why didn’t you drop me off and then come on your own? | 你怎么不把我送过去再自己过来呢 |
[05:31] | Stop whining. It’ll only take a minute. | 别抱怨了 一会儿就好 |
[05:34] | I hope we don’t run into the sad sack who owns this place. | 希望咱们别撞见这家不中用的屋主 |
[05:37] | I’ve been trying to sell this house for over a year, | 我这套房子都卖了一年了 |
[05:40] | and he keeps driving away every potential buyer. | 他老是逼走买家 |
[05:42] | – How does he do that? – Oh, hi. | – 他怎么做到的 – 噢 嗨 |
[05:48] | I heard a woman’s voice. | 我听见了女人的声音 |
[05:49] | I thought it might be my wife coming back to me. | 我还以为是我老婆回到了我身边 |
[05:53] | No. She lives in Portland now with her new husband Lamar, | 不 她现在跟她新任老公Lamar住在波特兰了 |
[05:55] | remember? | 还记得吗 |
[05:57] | Oh, excuse me, Frasier Crane, | 不好意思 这是Frasier Crane |
[05:59] | Phillip Donovan, the current owner. | 这是Phillip Donovan 现任屋主 |
[06:00] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[06:01] | – I’ll see you later, Phillip. – Anyway, | – 回见 Phillip – 怎么说呢 |
[06:04] | my wife just left with the kids. | 我老婆就这么带着孩子走了 |
[06:06] | No talking, no explanations, | 什么都没说 什么都没解释 |
[06:08] | just ripped my heart out, threw it to the dogs. | 就这么把我的心挖出来 喂了狗吃 |
[06:12] | Which she also took. | 还把狗带走了 |
[06:15] | Well, at least you’re getting out at the top of the market. | 至少你在市场景气的时候出手了啊 |
[06:19] | Actually, this is a very good time, | 实际上 现在时机非常好 |
[06:20] | Phillip, and I think today is the day. | Phillip 我觉得今天就能成了 |
[06:22] | – Oh, no. – Oh, God. | – 噢不 – 噢天 |
[06:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:26] | The damn basement must have flooded again. | 该死的地下室一定又被水淹了 |
[06:27] | Everything in this box is ruined. | 这盒子里的东西都被毁了 |
[06:30] | Little Susie’s cap she wore home from the hospital. Ruined. | 小Susie从医院戴回来的帽子 毁了 |
[06:34] | Danny’s first soccer uniform. Ruined. | Danny第一套足球服 毁了 |
[06:38] | Well, you know, I have an excellent dry cleaner. | 你知道吧 我知道个特别好的干洗店 |
[06:41] | No. | 别啊 |
[06:44] | Once, actually, I spilled butter on a pair of white velvet pantaloons. | 有一次 我撒了黄油在一条白色天鹅绒裤子上 |
[06:51] | Well, it’s a long story, but he had it out in under a minute. | 长话短说 他们一分钟内就搞定了 |
[06:56] | – Frasier, just give him the address. – Yes, yes. | – Frasier 快把那地址给他 – 好的 |
[06:57] | I have two sons and two daughters. The perfect American family. | 我有两个儿子 两个女儿 完美的美国家庭 |
[07:02] | Until that bastard Lamar showed up to snake our drains. | 直到那个混蛋Lamar出现 帮我们把水管通了 |
[07:07] | Now all I have left are weekend visits | 现在我只能周末探望他们 |
[07:10] | and a few treasures from their childhood. | 和这么点他们童年留下的珍宝 |
[07:14] | Like this house little Danny and I made at day camp. | 比如这个我和Danny在日营的时候做的房子 |
[07:18] | Oh, thank goodness, it made it through unscathed. | 谢天谢地 它躲过一劫 |
[07:21] | Just a little water damage in the basement. | 只有地下室受到了点破坏 |
[07:24] | – Just like this house. – Oh, well… | – 就像这所房子 – 呃 好吧 |
[07:28] | Yes, well, Phillip, you are still their father. | 没错 Phillip 你终究还是他们的爸爸 |
[07:32] | I mean, I know things seem difficult right now, | 我知道事情现在看上去不怎么样 |
[07:34] | but believe me, it’ll get easier. | 但相信我 会好起来的 |
[07:36] | Well, it’s already easier. I mean, look at me, I’m dressed. | 已经好起来了 我是说 看看我吧 我都穿好衣服了 |
[07:40] | You know what would cheer you up is to make a killing on this house. | 你知道什么能让你高兴起来吗 拿这房子赚笔大钱 |
[07:44] | Now don’t you think you should get back to work? | 你不觉得该回去工作了吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah, I guess. That air traffic isn’t gonna control itself. | 可能吧 那空中交通可不会自己管制自己 |
[07:52] | Okay, here we go… No, not the front door. | 咱们走 不 别走前门 |
[07:54] | Let’s go out the side door. Gosh, good to see you again, Phillip. | 咱们从旁门出去 天 很高兴见到你哦Phillip |
[07:57] | I’ll call you real soon. Thanks, bye. | 我很快就给你打电话 谢了 拜拜 |
[08:00] | Well, that man is obviously in pain. | 那个男人显然很痛苦 |
[08:02] | The least you could be is a little sympathetic. | 你至少可以表现出一点同情 |
[08:05] | I have been sympathetic for 15 months. | 我已经表现了十五个月的同情了 |
[08:09] | I had him over for Thanksgiving. | 我还邀请他来我家过感恩节 |
[08:11] | He got drunk the first half-hour | 他头半个小时就喝醉了 |
[08:13] | and cried himself to sleep in my coat closet. | 结果哭着在我衣柜里睡过去了 |
[08:17] | And I consider that one of our good days. | 这还算情况好的 |
[08:20] | Well, so where are these so-called buyers of yours? | 所以 你那些所谓的买家呢 |
[08:23] | You told me they’d be here in a few minutes. | 你说过他们几分钟就会到的 |
[08:24] | They’re obviously running late. | 他们显然迟到了一会儿 |
[08:25] | It’ll give us time to go over the plan. | 正好有点时间过一遍我们的计划 |
[08:27] | What? There’s a plan? | 什么 还有计划 |
[08:28] | Well, sure. When the Smolenskis get here, | 当然了 等Smolenski一家来了 |
[08:31] | you act like you want the house. You know, a little competition. | 你装得好像你想要这个房子 来点竞争 |
[08:33] | Put a little pressure on the deal. | 给这桩生意加点压力 |
[08:34] | You’re asking me to be your shill? | 你想让我当你的托儿 |
[08:36] | That’s the word. Yes, yes. | 就是那个词 没错 |
[08:39] | Now listen, listen. No, you don’t have to say anything. | 听着 你什么都不用说 |
[08:42] | – Well, I’m sorry, no. – Well, why the…? | – 对不起 不行 – 为什么 |
[08:44] | Look, OK, all you have to do is | 你只需要 |
[08:46] | walk around with an interested look on your face. | 走来走去 脸上带点感兴趣的表情 |
[08:48] | – They’ll fill in the rest. – I will do no such thing. | – 剩下的他们自己就明白了 – 我不会做这样的事 |
[08:50] | – Why won’t you help me? – Because I refuse to lie for you. | – 你怎么就不能帮帮我呢 – 我不想替你撒谎 |
[08:53] | Fine, then go wait in the car. | 好吧 去车里等着 |
[08:54] | I never wanted to leave the car. | 我本来就没想下车 |
[08:56] | Oh, just get out! | 滚出去吧 |
[09:10] | All right, I got some Creamsicles, and Fudgesicles, | 我买了点奶油冰棍和乳糖冰棍 |
[09:12] | and something they call Bomb Pops. | 还有些叫炸弹冰棍的东西 |
[09:16] | Well, I called the Smolenskis. I bought us a little extra time. | 我给Smolenski打了电话 赢取了一点时间 |
[09:19] | Right, good, good, fine. | 好 好 |
[09:20] | Spread out some paper and then build us a house. | 铺点纸 咱们做个房子出来 |
[09:23] | So, Frasier, with all your talk about honesty, | 所以 Frasier 你大说特说你的诚实 |
[09:27] | how do you justify faking this thing? | 你伪造这东西又怎么解释呢 |
[09:29] | Well, we’re simply protecting the feelings of an innocent man. | 我们只是在保护一个无辜男人的感情 |
[09:33] | There’s nothing dishonest about that. | 这没什么不诚实的 |
[09:36] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[09:38] | So, are you gonna write, “I love you, Daddy” Or am I? | 所以 你要写 “我爱你 爹地” 还是我来写 |
[09:45] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[09:50] | Sit. Wave, wave. | 坐下 挥手 挥手 |
[09:53] | All right, hide your eyes. Hide your eyes. | 挡眼睛 挡眼睛 |
[09:56] | Hide them, hide them. Hide your eyes. | 挡住 挡住 挡眼睛 |
[09:58] | – Hide your eyes. – Hello. | – 挡住眼睛 – 你好啊 |
[09:59] | Come on, hide your eyes. Hide your eyes. | 来啊 挡住眼睛 挡住眼睛 |
[10:01] | Hey, Eddie, don’t worry about that other dog. | Eddie 不用担心那只狗 |
[10:04] | He may be bigger and flashier and better looking, | 它不就是大个点 酷炫点 好看点么 |
[10:08] | but you have substance. She knows that. | 你是有内涵的 她知道 |
[10:13] | How amazing is Jim? | Jim有没有很棒 |
[10:15] | He’s so connected to animals, it’s almost magical. | 他跟动物那么心有灵犀 太神奇了 |
[10:19] | Daphne, I’ve been musing about you and me. | Daphne 我一直在想我和你 |
[10:22] | – And I have a thought. – Yeah? | – 有了一个想法 – 什么 |
[10:24] | In every healthy relationship, | 在每一段健康的感情中 |
[10:25] | I think there should be room for an occasional, | 都应该留有空间给偶尔 非常偶尔的 |
[10:28] | very occasional, irrational demand. | 非理智的要求 |
[10:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:33] | A thing we insist the other do or not do, | 我们坚持对方必须做或者不能做的事 |
[10:37] | and the other one has to do it or not do it without question. | 而另一方必须不加疑问地完成 |
[10:41] | – Is that fair? – It is. | – 这公平吗 – 公平啊 |
[10:44] | Because we each get one and only one for our whole relationship. | 因为我们都有一次 且仅有一次机会 |
[10:48] | – Well, if it’s important to you. – Then it’s agreed? | – 如果这对你很重要的话 – 你同意了 |
[10:51] | – Agreed. – Good. | – 同意了 – 很好 |
[10:54] | Oh, I’ve got mine. | 噢 我想到我的了 |
[10:57] | – Already? – Yes. | – 这么快 – 是的 |
[10:59] | I want you to promise never to come to this dog park again. | 我想让你保证再也不到这个狗狗公园来 |
[11:04] | – What? – I know it sounds extreme, | – 什么 – 我知道听起来很极端 |
[11:06] | it’s even unreasonable, | 甚至不讲道理 |
[11:07] | but that’s the beauty of the irrational demand. | 但是这才是非理智要求的美好之处 |
[11:11] | Is this about Jim? | 是因为Jim吗 |
[11:13] | The demand cannot be scrutinised. | 要求不能被仔细审核 |
[11:15] | It’s by definition, irrational. | 因为从定义上来讲 就是非理智的 |
[11:18] | Are you sure this is how you want to use your only one? | 你确定你想这么用你的一次机会吗 |
[11:23] | Absolutely. I’ve thought this through a lot. | 肯定的 我经过了深思熟虑了 |
[11:26] | Irrationally, of course. | 显然是非理智的深思熟虑 |
[11:28] | Okay, if you’re sure. | 好吧 如果你确定的话 |
[11:29] | I promise never to come to this dog park again. | 我保证再也不来这个狗狗公园 |
[11:33] | Thank you. I knew you’d understand. | 谢谢 我就知道你会理解 |
[11:39] | All right, we’re going home. | 好吧 咱们回家 |
[11:41] | Tank needs to rehydrate, and I’m late for a deltoid workout. | Tank需要补水 我三角肌锻炼也要迟到了 |
[11:45] | Well, I guess this is goodbye, Jim. | 我想这就是再见了吧 Jim |
[11:47] | Yep, by this time next week | 嗯 等到下周这个时候 |
[11:48] | I’ll be leading my first raft tour in Chile. | 我就会在智利开展第一批皮艇游了 |
[11:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 嗯 |
[11:52] | – Wow, when do you get back? – Oh, he’s not coming back. | – 哇 那你什么时候回来呢 – 他不会回来了 |
[11:54] | He’s moving there. | 他要搬过去 |
[11:57] | – Good luck, Jim. – Yes, you too. | – 祝你好运 Jim – 你也是 |
[12:00] | – Take care. – And stay cool, buddy. | – 保重 – 保重了 兄弟 |
[12:02] | Oh, you know it. | 当然了 |
[12:10] | I wonder how I’ll use my irrational demand. | 我在想该怎么用掉我的非理智要求呢 |
[12:15] | Oh, what’s my rush? I’ve got years to think it over. | 急什么 有那么多年来想呢 |
[12:38] | – Hi, Martin. – Oh, hello, Joanne. | – 嗨 Martin – 你好 Joanne |
[12:42] | – How have you been? – Pretty good. | – 你怎么样 – 挺好的 |
[12:46] | – Oh, please, have a seat. – Thanks. | – 请坐吧 – 谢谢 |
[12:49] | I was worried I was going to be late with all that construction going on. | 我还担心那么些装修的事 我会迟到呢 |
[12:53] | Yeah, I know. It’s a mess. | 我懂的 那些事可乱了 |
[12:56] | How’s your hip? | 你的髋骨还好吗 |
[12:58] | Oh, you learn to live with it. | 总得学着适应 |
[13:02] | I think about you a lot, you know. | 你知道吗 我经常想你 |
[13:06] | I’ve wanted to call, but… | 我一直想打电话 但是 |
[13:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:11] | Oh, I understand. It’s okay. | 我明白 没关系的 |
[13:16] | – So, another year has gone by. – Yeah, time really flies. | – 又一年过去了 – 时光飞逝啊 |
[13:25] | I guess it goes a little slower for me. | 对我没那么快 |
[13:32] | – How’s our roof coming? – Almost done. | – 屋顶怎么样了 – 差不多快完成了 |
[13:34] | Good. | 好 |
[13:37] | You know, there was a time back in high school | 高中有段时间 |
[13:41] | when I would have paid a thousand dollars to watch you eat a Popsicle. | 我愿意花一千块钱看你吃冰棍 |
[13:52] | It was a long time ago. | 都是很久以前的事了 |
[13:58] | I think it’s kind of funny that we became friends. | 我们居然成了朋友 还是挺好笑的 |
[14:01] | We’re friends? | 我们是朋友 |
[14:03] | Well, sure we are. Why wouldn’t you think so? | 当然了 你不这么觉得吗 |
[14:08] | – Oh, dear. – Nice going, dipstick. | – 天啊 – 干得好啊你个白痴 |
[14:12] | It’s a brand new shirt. | 这可是件崭新的衬衫 |
[14:16] | I hear a car. It’s the Smolenskis. | 我听见了车的声音 一定是Smolenski那家人 |
[14:18] | – Okay, keep working. – Right. | – 好 继续工作 – 对了 |
[14:20] | I’ve got to go to Phillip’s room, | 我得去Phillip的房间 |
[14:21] | spray some air freshener around. | 撒点空气清新剂 |
[14:23] | His room reeks of, | 他的房间充满着 |
[14:25] | I don’t know, despair. | 怎么说呢 绝望的气息 |
[14:57] | It’s even nicer than I remember. | 比我印象中的还好呢 |
[15:01] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[15:04] | Are you having fun making your little house? | 做小房子好玩吗 |
[15:11] | Oh, hi. Oh, there you are. Hi. Oh, I see you’ve met Frasier. | 嗨 你们来啦 看来你们已经见过Frasier了 |
[15:15] | You know, I’m so glad you came today, | 我很高兴你们今天来了 |
[15:17] | because the interest on this place is really heating up. | 这地方的人气可是蹭蹭往上涨啊 |
[15:20] | Well, we’re certainly interested as well, | 我们当然也是感兴趣的 |
[15:22] | but we heard that a lot of homes in this area have a flooding problem. | 不过听说这片区域很多房子都会淹水 |
[15:26] | Now what do you know about the basement here? | 你了解这儿的地下室吗 |
[15:29] | – Honestly? – Yes. | – 老实说吗 – 没错 |
[15:31] | This house is 60 years old, | 这房子六十岁了 |
[15:33] | and I have only heard of it flooding once. | 我只听说它被水淹过一次 |
[15:38] | And I can tell you for a fact that the current owner | 我可以告诉你一个事实 那就是现任屋主 |
[15:41] | stores some of his most cherished keepsakes in that basement. | 把他最珍贵的藏品都放在地下室了 |
[15:46] | Are you choking on your lolly? | 你吃棒棒糖噎着了吗 |
[15:53] | No. I am choking on something far more dangerous and destructive | 不 我噎着的东西比甜食 |
[15:58] | than a simple sugary treat. | 更危险又具有破坏性 |
[16:02] | It’s a prolific and powerful poison known as deception. | 那是一份丰盛而强大的毒药 叫做欺骗 |
[16:08] | He’s very verbal. | 他还知道不少词呢 |
[16:15] | Oh, you know, I just remembered. | 那啥 我刚想起来 |
[16:18] | Gosh, you know, the owner did mention something | 屋主提到过一些 |
[16:20] | about a recent little moisture problem downstairs. | 关于楼下一点小小的潮湿问题 |
[16:24] | Why don’t I give him a | 要不我给他打个电话 |
[16:25] | call and see if he’ll come down in the price? | 看能不能降点价 |
[16:27] | Oh, that’d be wonderful. | 那样最好了 |
[16:28] | If you give us a break in the price, | 要是你能降点价 |
[16:30] | I’m sure we’ll make an offer. | 我们肯定愿意出价 |
[16:31] | – Great, I’ll call you tonight. – Thank you, Lana. | – 好极了 我今晚打给你们 – 谢谢你 Lana |
[16:34] | – Sure. – Goodbye, sonny. | – 没问题 – 再见了 小朋友 |
[16:37] | Call you tonight. | 今晚上打给你们 |
[16:39] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[16:42] | There, now, you see? You did the right thing. | 你看吧 你做出了正确的决定 |
[16:46] | – It wasn’t so bad, was it? – I guess not. | – 也没那么糟 不是吗 – 我猜是吧 |
[16:50] | Oh, look at our little house. It looks great. | 瞧瞧我们的小房子 看起来真不错 |
[16:56] | Say, we’ve got a few Popsicle sticks left. | 我们还剩了点冰棍 |
[16:58] | Why don’t we add on a half a bath? | 不如加上半个浴室吧 |
[17:00] | Frasier Frasier. | |
[17:03] | You know, Lana, I think the house should go the other way around, | 你知道吗Lana 我觉得这房子应该换一边 |
[17:07] | with the door facing the couch. | 门对着沙发 |
[17:10] | Feng shui. | 这叫”风水” |
[17:13] | Fine, fine, fine, fine. | 好吧好吧好吧 |
[17:32] | – Oh, perfect. – Perfect. | – 简直完美 – 完美 |
[17:35] | Oh you see, doesn’t that feel good to tell the truth? | 说真话是不是感觉很好 |
[17:37] | It’s like breathing a breath of fresh air after… | 就像呼吸一口新鲜空气 |
[17:39] | – Yeah, yeah, let’s get out of here. – All right. | – 行了行了咱们走吧 – 好 |
[17:52] | Okay, Alice. | 好了 Alice |
[17:55] | Before we see Uncle Frasier, | 我们见Frasier叔叔之前 |
[17:57] | let’s remember together what really happened. | 先回忆一下发生了什么 |
[18:00] | Now, did you throw up in Uncle Frasier’s car? | 你吐在Frasier叔叔的车里了吗 |
[18:04] | No, you didn’t. That smell was there before, wasn’t it? | 没有 那味道之前就有 对不对 |
[18:10] | That’s my girl. There you go. | 这才是我闺女 给你 |
[18:14] | Besides the library assignment, | 除了图书馆的任务 |
[18:16] | I’ve been taking the computer class on Wednesdays. | 我还在周三上电脑课 |
[18:20] | I hope to get a job with computers. You know, when I get out. | 等我出狱以后 希望能找个电脑有关的工作 |
[18:26] | Can you tell us what consideration, | 你能告诉我们 如果有的话 |
[18:29] | if any, you’ve given this crime? | 你对这份罪行有过什么反思吗 |
[18:32] | Well, I regret it every day. | 我每日每夜都在后悔 |
[18:37] | I was young at the time, and I wasn’t thinking, | 我当时还很年轻 一时冲动 |
[18:39] | you know, about the consequences. | 没想过后果 |
[18:45] | I’m very sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[18:48] | The victim is here. | 受害人也来了 |
[18:50] | Mr. Crane, would you like to make a statement? | Crane先生 你想说几句吗 |
[19:07] | I have nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[19:10] | Would you give us a moment? | 能给我们一点时间么 |
[19:21] | Mr. Hicks, the board commends you | Hicks先生 委员会赞赏你对 |
[19:23] | for your participation in the in-house programmes to better yourself | 狱内活动的配合 改过自新 |
[19:27] | and for your record of excellent conduct. | 以及你良好的纪录 |
[19:29] | We have weighed this against your conviction | 经过衡量你在一次抢劫中 |
[19:31] | of shooting a police officer during the commission of a robbery, | 枪击一名警官的罪行 |
[19:35] | and find that the length of your time served | 我们认为你服刑的时间 |
[19:38] | has not yet met the standards for proportionality, | 并不恰当 |
[19:41] | equality and justice as required by state law. | 也未满足法律下的公平与正义 |
[19:44] | Parole is denied. | 驳回保释请求 |