时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Oh, Niles, listen, when Claire gets here, | 对了 Niles 等Claire来了 |
[00:10] | can you give us a moment of privacy please? | 你能给我们点私人空间吗 |
[00:12] | – Of course. – Actually, I’m planning on asking her | – 当然了 – 我打算邀请她 |
[00:14] | to go to Belize with me next weekend. | 下周末跟我一块去伯利兹 |
[00:16] | Oh! Belize-imo. | “伯”儿棒啊 |
[00:20] | You’d better Belize it. | 你”伯”不相信哦 |
[00:24] | Let’s see what we can do with Ecuador. | 咱们再试试厄瓜多尔的谐音 |
[00:26] | – Maybe later. – Wait, next weekend? | – 改天吧 – 等等 你说下周末 |
[00:30] | That’s awfully soon. I hope Claire’s free. | 这时间也太紧了 希望Claire有空 |
[00:31] | Well, actually, Lana told me on the q.T. | Lana私下告诉过我 |
[00:33] | that Claire’s already gotten wind of the trip | Claire已经听到了风声 |
[00:34] | and she’s eager to go, so all that’s left is for me to ask her | 迫不及待想去 只差我邀请她 |
[00:37] | – and act surprised when she says yes. – Wow. | – 在她答应的时候假装惊喜了 – 哇 |
[00:39] | So are you jealous? | 你嫉妒了吗 |
[00:41] | I might be jealous, but as it happens, | 我可能是嫉妒了吧 可真是巧了 |
[00:43] | I have plans next weekend myself. | 我下周末也有安排了 |
[00:45] | You know, Daphne and I are celebrating one year of being together. | 我和Daphne要庆祝恋爱一周年 |
[00:48] | – Niles, that’s wonderful. – Yes. | – Niles 那太棒了 – 是的 |
[00:50] | Gosh. So, what do you have in store? | 你有什么打算 |
[00:52] | – A weekend alone at my apartment. – Uh-huh. | – 在我公寓度过的二人世界的周末 – 嗯哼 |
[00:54] | See, we don’t need beaches or sunsets. | 我们才不需要海滩或者日落 |
[00:56] | Just a simple Victorian bathtub filled with champagne, | 只要一个简单的泡满香槟酒的维多利亚式浴缸 |
[01:00] | us and a non-slip mat. | 我们自己 和防滑垫 |
[01:05] | – Romantic yet prudent. Very good. – Thank you. Thank you. | – 浪漫而谨慎 很好 – 谢谢 |
[01:09] | Here’s where I’m taking Claire. Do you think she’ll like it? | 我要带Claire去这儿 你觉得她会喜欢吗 |
[01:12] | Lush grounds, white, sandy beaches. | 茂盛的土地 雪白的沙滩 |
[01:16] | This hotel looks amazing. She’s going to love it. | 酒店看起来棒极了 她会爱死的 |
[01:20] | Niles, I also took the liberty of buying myself | Niles 我擅自给自己买了一件 |
[01:22] | a new piece of luggage by Mauricio. Would you care to see it? | 莫里西奥牌的行李 你想看看吗 |
[01:24] | Mauricio? Try and stop me. I’m green with envy. | 莫里西奥 你倒是阻止我试试 我嫉妒得都要眼红了 |
[01:34] | Oh! | 噢 |
[01:44] | – Oh, hello, Claire. – Hi, Daphne. | – 你好啊Claire – 嗨Daphne |
[01:48] | You seem so happy. What? Why? | 你看上去好开心 怎么了 |
[01:51] | Well, it seems Niles is gonna surprise me | 看来Niles为我们的纪念日 |
[01:53] | with an exotic trip for our anniversary. | 准备了一次异域情调的旅行 |
[01:55] | How funny. | 多有意思呢 |
[01:57] | – You know, Frasier… – I’m so excited. | – 你知道么 Frasier – 我好兴奋 |
[01:59] | We’ve only recently started going away together. | 我们最近才开始一起出去旅行 |
[02:01] | We wanted to wait until we got to know each other better. | 我们本想了解对方之前先缓缓 |
[02:04] | – Really? – Yeah, I know. | – 真的么 – 我知道 |
[02:05] | It sounds old-fashioned, | 听上去很守旧 |
[02:07] | but there’s nothing worse for a relationship than moving too fast. | 但是没有什么比操之过急的感情更糟的了 |
[02:11] | – Hi, Claire. – Hello. | – 你好Claire – 你好 |
[02:13] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:14] | I’ve just been telling Claire about our anniversary plans. | 我在跟Claire说我们的纪念日安排呢 |
[02:17] | Oh, yes. There’s no place like home. | 噢对 没什么地方比得过家里 |
[02:22] | Right. Home. | 没错 家里 |
[02:28] | Claire, listen. I know this is coming out of the blue, | Claire 听着 我知道这有点无厘头 |
[02:31] | but how would you like to go away with me next weekend to Belize? | 不过 你想下周末跟我一起去伯利兹吗 |
[02:35] | – It sounds wonderful, Frasier. – I thought you might say that. | – 听起来好棒 Frasier – 我就知道你会这么说 |
[02:39] | Only… | 只不过 |
[02:41] | Do you think maybe it’s too soon for us to go away together? | 现在一起出去旅行是不是有点操之过急 |
[02:46] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[02:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:53] | Well, I’d hate for us to go away before we’re ready. | 我可不想咱俩还没准备好就出发 |
[02:56] | So are you saying we’re not ready? | 你的意思是我们没有准备好 |
[03:01] | I don’t know. Are you? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[03:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:09] | I just don’t wanna jeopardise our relationship. | 我只是不想毁了这段感情 |
[03:12] | Would we be? | 会吗 |
[03:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:17] | Well, if we don’t know, maybe we should wait. | 要是我们都不知道 或许应该再等等 |
[03:23] | Okay. You know best. | 行 你最懂行了 |
[03:27] | – So, Niles. – Mm-hm. | – 所以吧 Niles – 嗯 |
[03:29] | – About our anniversary weekend. – Mm-hm. | – 有关这个周末的纪念日 – 嗯 |
[03:32] | I’m trying to figure out what to bring. | 我在想带什么行李 |
[03:34] | Will your apartment be warm that weekend or unseasonably cold? | 你的公寓会很暖和还是不应时地冷呢 |
[03:41] | Well, I keep the thermostat at a steady 71, | 我一般把温度调节器开到21.7度 |
[03:45] | but I’m flexible within a degree or two. | 不过上下一两度我都可以接受 |
[03:51] | Will we snorkel? | 我们会用到潜水呼吸管吗 |
[04:00] | Well, Daphne, you’re making me blush. | Daphne 我都快脸红了 |
[04:03] | Oh, Niles, stop it. I know about the trip to Belize. | 够了吧Niles 伯利兹的事我都知道了 |
[04:07] | I’m sorry. I overheard you talking to your brother. | 对不起 我不小心听到你跟你哥哥说话 |
[04:09] | Trust you to plan something so romantic. | 没想到你会这么浪漫 |
[04:12] | – Oh, that isn’t… – Oh, stop the charade. | – 噢 不是的 – 别让我猜来猜去的了 |
[04:15] | A bathtub full of champagne. Please. | 还一浴缸的香槟酒呢 得了吧 |
[04:17] | We used to do that in high school. | 我们以前高中才这么玩 |
[04:25] | Well, turns out I’m not going to Belize after all. | 看来我是去不了伯利兹了 |
[04:29] | Claire thinks it may be too soon for us to go away together. | Claire觉得我们这样太急了 |
[04:33] | Or I do. | 或者是我觉得 |
[04:35] | I forget who spoke last. | 我忘了谁最后说的话了 |
[04:38] | Well, I’m so sorry. You must be devastated. | 我很遗憾 你一定很伤心吧 |
[04:40] | Well… | 呃 |
[04:42] | Can I have your reservations? | 能把你的预约给我吗 |
[04:44] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[04:45] | Well, I’ve decided to go away with Daphne for our anniversary. | 我决定纪念日跟Daphne一起出游 |
[04:51] | Why not? | 有何不可呢 |
[04:51] | At least one of us should have the most romantic week of his life. | 至少我们中的一个能享受到人生中最浪漫的一周 |
[04:54] | Thank you, Frasier. I only wish it could be you. | 谢谢 Frasier 真希望是你能去 |
[04:56] | You suppose I could borrow your new luggage? | 我能借你的新行李箱吗 |
[04:59] | – That’s too far. – Mm-hm. | – 别得寸进尺 – 嗯 |
[05:04] | Well, it’s official. | 板上钉钉了 |
[05:06] | Niles is whisking me away next weekend. | Niles下周末要把我掳走了 |
[05:09] | I’m so excited. Each trip just gets better and better. | 我太激动了 旅行一次比一次好 |
[05:12] | – Because you waited. – I suppose. | – 因为你们等待了 – 可能是吧 |
[05:15] | But looking back, I can’t believe we held off for so long. | 回头看去 不敢相信我们忍了那么久 |
[05:18] | All the fun we missed. | 错过了多少欢乐啊 |
[05:20] | Let’s face it, when it’s the right person, | 面对现实吧 当遇到了对的人 |
[05:22] | there’s no sense in waiting. | 有什么必要等下去呢 |
[05:26] | Well, here we are, Claire. | 好了 Claire |
[05:28] | – Thank you. – Yes. | – 谢谢 – 没事 |
[05:30] | – Frasier, about Belize… – Now, now, Claire. | – Frasier 关于伯利兹的事 – 好了 Claire |
[05:33] | We’ve made our decision, and I think it’s a good one. | 我们做出了决定 而我认为是个正确的决定 |
[05:36] | Maybe it’s not too soon to go away. | 也许我们没有操之过急 |
[05:38] | Go on. | 你接着说 |
[05:40] | Are we possibly | 有没有可能 |
[05:41] | denying ourselves a wonderful trip? | 我们断送了一次美好旅行的大好机会呢 |
[05:44] | Well, examining it from all angles, | 从各个角度来看 |
[05:46] | one could certainly make a case… | 确实可以这么说 |
[05:47] | – Let’s go! – I’m already packed. | – 咱们走吧 – 我已经打好包了 |
[05:52] | – I… I’d better run. – Right. Right. | – 我得走了 – 对 对 |
[05:53] | I thought we were having lunch. | 我以为我们要一起吃午饭 |
[05:54] | If we’re going to Belize, I’ve got some shopping to do. | 如果要去伯利兹 我得去买点东西 |
[05:57] | What do you mean if? | 什么叫如果 |
[05:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:01] | – Just go shop. – Ah! | – 买东西去吧 – 啊 |
[06:03] | – Bye. – Bye-bye. | – 拜 – 拜拜 |
[06:05] | Niles, I’m sorry. It turns out Claire and I are going to Belize after all. | Niles 很抱歉 Claire和我还是要去伯利兹 |
[06:08] | You and Daphne will have to go someplace else. | 你和Daphne得去别的地方了 |
[06:11] | Wait. Daphne has her heart set on Belize. | 等等 Daphne脑子里全是伯利兹 |
[06:13] | This is not “Cranes Go Caribbean.” I wanna be alone with Claire. | 这可不是什么家庭旅行 我想跟Claire过二人世界 |
[06:19] | – Hey, guys. – Oh, hi, Dad. | – 大家伙 – 老爸 |
[06:20] | Hey, guys. Ariel, come and say hello to Frasier and Niles. | 大伙好 Ariel 过来跟Frasier和Niles打个招呼 |
[06:26] | – Say hello. – Hello. | – 说你好 – 你好 |
[06:27] | – Say hello. – Hello. | – 说你好 – 你好 |
[06:29] | – Say hello. – It’s all right, Roz. That’s enough, please. | – 说你好 – 行了Roz 可以了 |
[06:33] | Ariel just joined Martin’s dog group at the park. | Ariel刚加入了Martin在公园的狗狗社团 |
[06:36] | – Eddie was his sponsor. – Oh, well… | – Eddie还是它的担保人呢 – 这样 |
[06:39] | And Ariel discovered squirrels. | Ariel还发现了松鼠 |
[06:43] | I discovered I’m not the only woman using my dog to meet men. | 我发现了我不是唯一一个拿狗狗来勾引男人的女人 |
[06:46] | Apparently, we also hunt in packs. | 显然 我们也都是成群狩猎 |
[06:49] | Come on, let’s go get some water. | 来吧 咱们弄点水喝 |
[06:52] | Hey, Frasier, I got a little favour to ask you. | Frasier 我想请你帮个忙 |
[06:54] | Duke and I are going on a fishing trip next weekend. | 我和Duke下周末想去钓鱼 |
[06:56] | I need you to look after Eddie. | 我想让你照顾下Eddie |
[06:57] | Actually, I’ve got plans next weekend, Dad. | 我下周末也有安排了 老爸 |
[06:59] | – Where are you going? – Belize. | – 你要去哪儿 – 伯利兹 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I saw that brochure you had lying around. | 我看见你放的宣传册子 |
[07:03] | The fishing looks fantastic. | 钓鱼游看起来太棒了 |
[07:05] | Not to mention the sandy beaches and lush grounds. | 更别提雪白的沙滩和茂盛的土地 |
[07:08] | Yes, Dad, I’m familiar with it. That’s where I’m taking Claire. | 我很清楚 因为我要带Claire去那儿 |
[07:11] | And I’m going with Daphne. Well, if he’s going, I’m going. | 我要和Daphne去 既然他要去 我也要去 |
[07:18] | Great. | 好极了 |
[07:19] | What the hell? The more the merrier. | 罢了 人越多越热闹 |
[07:30] | Oh, by the way, thanks for driving me and Claire to the airport. | 对了 谢谢开车送我和Claire去机场 |
[07:34] | Frasier, please, are you kidding? | 得了吧Frasier 开玩笑吗 |
[07:36] | Because of you, my Kirby got a B in history. A B. | 因为你 我家Kirby历史课得了B B啊 |
[07:41] | Yes, it turned out well for both of us. | 嗯 这结果对我俩都很好 |
[07:43] | For once, somebody else got the grade and I got the girl. | 终于有一次是别人得到好成绩 我得到好姑娘了 |
[07:49] | God, I hope Claire is waiting outside. | 我希望Claire在外面等着 |
[07:52] | This traffic is terrible. | 这交通太烦了 |
[08:06] | I didn’t know you smoked. | 我都不知道你还抽烟 |
[08:08] | I don’t. | 我不抽 |
[08:10] | The way you’re driving, i’m not gonna die of natural causes anyway. | 你这样开车的话 我怎么着也不是自然死亡了 |
[08:13] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[08:16] | – Problem with my driving? – No. No, it’s fine. | – 对我开车有意见 – 没 挺好的 |
[08:19] | I just wish you’d pick a lane, that’s all. | 只是希望你能挑条道 |
[08:21] | Pick, pick, pick. You’re certainly an expert at that. | 挑挑挑 你最会挑咯 |
[08:25] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[08:27] | It means that nothing is ever good enough for you. | 意思是没什么东西能让你满足的 |
[08:29] | You complain about everything. | 你什么都能抱怨 |
[08:32] | That is not true. | 才不是 |
[08:33] | Come on, Frasier. I have been out with you. | 得了吧Frasier 我跟你约过会 |
[08:36] | The wine has turned, the silver has tarnished, | 红酒变馊了 银器没光泽了 |
[08:38] | the service is too slow, the cheese is runny. | 服务太慢了 芝士水分太多了 |
[08:41] | Fine, it was Camembert. If anything, it wasn’t runny enough. | 那可是卡门贝干酪 要说起来 水分还不够呢 |
[08:44] | Yes, I may have exacting standards, | 没错 我是有点严格的标准 |
[08:46] | but what you choose to characterise as faultfinding, | 但你认为是挑错的性格 |
[08:48] | I think of as my steadfast refusal to settle. | 我认为是坚持原则 不甘于将就 |
[08:51] | Please, this Newport is more alive with pleasure than you are. | 得了吧 这根烟都比你更愉悦 |
[08:57] | The truth is, Frasier, you don’t know how to be happy. | 实话实说 你就是不知道怎么享乐 |
[09:00] | – That is ridiculous. – Admit it. You know I’m right. | – 简直滑稽 – 承认吧 你知道我说得对 |
[09:04] | Wanna see me happy? | 想看看我享乐 |
[09:05] | You leave more than half a car length between us and that Taurus. | 你把我们和那辆福特的车距拉到半车身以上啊 |
[09:16] | At least whoever gets my seat on the plane will be happy. | 至少得到我飞机位置的那个人会很开心 |
[09:23] | Dr. Crane? Dr. Crane? | Crane医生 Crane医生 |
[09:27] | I understand your room is not satisfactory. | 我明白您的房间不尽如您意 |
[09:30] | Yes, I had a reservation for an ocean-view suite | 是的 我预订的是海景套房 |
[09:35] | and instead, I got a single room overlooking an abandoned bus. | 给我的是一间单人间 只能看到一辆废弃巴士 |
[09:39] | Now, please, sir, you don’t have to yell. | 先生 麻烦您 没必要大声吼 |
[09:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:44] | You see, my ears got clogged somewhere above Xuahaca | 我的耳朵在飞到瓦哈卡上空的时候堵住了 |
[09:49] | and they haven’t popped yet. | 现在还没通 |
[09:51] | Now, if I could just get the room that I reserved… | 如果能把我预订的房间给我 |
[09:54] | I’m afraid we gave your room away. | 恐怕我们已经把那间房给出去了 |
[09:56] | Check-in time is 3:00, and we never heard from you. | 入住时间为三点 您也没有联系我们 |
[10:00] | Let me see. | 让我想想 |
[10:02] | At 3 o’clock, my girlfriend and I | 三点的时候 我和我的女朋友 |
[10:04] | had just disembarked in Punta Gorda from our plane that was late | 才刚刚从蓬塔戈尔达晚点起飞 |
[10:09] | because the pilot had to dust some crops. | 因为我们的飞行员得给玉米撒农药 |
[10:13] | I could have called during my connecting tractor ride, | 我本可以在联运拖拉机上打电话的 |
[10:19] | but I had to find out | 可我又不得不去找 |
[10:20] | which of four airlines had lost my luggage. | 是四家航空公司中的哪家把我的行李弄丢了 |
[10:24] | Not to mention… | 更不要说 |
[10:26] | – My ears just popped. – Congratulations, sir. | – 我的耳朵通了 – 恭喜您 先生 |
[10:31] | I still want a better room. | 我还是想要间好点的房间 |
[10:39] | Frasier, this place is wonderful! You should see the pool! | Frasier 这地方太赞了 你得去看看游泳池 |
[10:45] | It’s all right. My ears are better now. | 没关系 我的耳朵好了 |
[10:47] | – Well, that’s good news. – Yes, we’re on a roll. | – 真是好消息 – 好运连连 |
[10:52] | – Well, look who’s here. – Hello there. | – 瞧瞧谁来了 – 你们好啊 |
[10:56] | We thought you had decided to hide in your hotel room all weekend. | 我们还以为你们会整个周末都呆在房间里 |
[10:59] | Well, actually, we just got here. We missed our flight this morning. | 我们错过了早上的飞机 刚刚才到 |
[11:01] | Oh, dear, what happened? | 天啊 发生了什么事 |
[11:03] | Well, Lana happened. We were on our way to the airport… | 都怪Lana 我们在去机场的路上 |
[11:05] | Please, they don’t need to hear the whole story, | 没关系 他们没必要听这个故事 |
[11:08] | and God knows I’m good for a while. | 我也不用听了 |
[11:10] | – So who’s up for a drink? – Oh, yes, you’ve got to try a Belize Bomber. | – 谁想喝一杯 – 你一定要试试伯利兹炸弹 |
[11:13] | Couple of those and you’ll be flying. Come on. | 喝几杯你就能飞上天 来 |
[11:15] | Plus every one you kill, they put a decal on your coconut. | 而且你每干一杯 他们就会在你的椰子上加个贴纸 |
[11:19] | You go ahead, Claire. I’m still working on our room. | 你去吧Claire 我还要为房间讨个说法 |
[11:22] | Frasier, this vacation is going to do you good. | Frasier 这次度假对你有好处 |
[11:26] | This place is completely freeing. | 这地方太放松人了 |
[11:27] | Would you believe that today I dabbled in public nudity? | 你能相信我在公共场合全裸嬉水了么 |
[11:34] | Daphne and I found a secluded cove on the beach. | 我和Daphne找到了一个海滩边僻静的海湾 |
[11:37] | We shed our garments and surrendered ourselves | 我们宽衣解带 解放自己 |
[11:40] | to the sand, the sea and one rather curious grouper. | 于细沙中 海水中 还有一只好奇的石斑鱼 |
[11:46] | Don’t you have a diary? | 你怎么不写日记去 |
[11:50] | Well, look who finally got here. | 看看谁终于出现了 |
[11:52] | – Hi, Dad. – Fras, how was your flight? | – 嗨老爸 – Fras 你的航班怎么样 |
[11:54] | Don’t poke the bear, Dad. And how was fishing? | 别摸老虎屁股了 老爸 钓鱼怎么样了 |
[11:57] | Duke and I caught the biggest marlin you’ve ever seen. | 我和Duke抓到了一只见过的最大的枪鱼 |
[12:00] | The swells were huge. It took us two hours to reel it in. | 潮太大了 我们花了俩小时才把鱼拉回来 |
[12:04] | Where’s Duke? | Duke人呢 |
[12:05] | He’s upstairs, sunburned, heaving his guts out. | 在楼上 晒伤了 还在狂吐 |
[12:08] | You guys ought to come out tomorrow. | 你俩明天该一起来 |
[12:10] | Sir? Your table is ready. | 先生 您的桌子准备好了 |
[12:12] | Thanks. Fras, why don’t you and Claire join us? | 谢谢 Fras 你跟Claire要不要跟我们一起 |
[12:15] | No, thanks, Dad. We’ve reserved a romantic table for two | 不用了 谢谢老爸 我们定了一张浪漫二人桌 |
[12:17] | at the water’s edge. | 就坐在水边 |
[12:18] | Say no more. | 什么都不用说了 |
[12:21] | Well, I’ve gone on long enough about fishing. | 我聊钓鱼聊得够久了 |
[12:23] | What’d you guys do today? | 你俩今天干嘛了 |
[12:24] | Oh, you know, took a swim, got some sun. | 你知道的 游了个小泳 晒了点太阳 |
[12:29] | Just make sure you keep your suits on. | 记住穿上衣服 |
[12:31] | The skipper on the fishing boat has a telephoto lens. | 钓鱼船船长有个摄远镜头 |
[12:34] | He posts the photos in the bait shop under “Catch of the Day.” | 他会把照片贴到鱼饵店的”今日捕获”上 |
[12:40] | – Oh, look who decided to join us. – Right. | – 瞧瞧谁来了了 – 是 |
[12:42] | What happened to your table? | 你们的桌子怎么了 |
[12:43] | We waited an eternity for our table, but it never opened up. | 我们等了半天 结果一直没空桌 |
[12:46] | Frasier, this is fine. Let’s just turn our chairs around. | Frasier 没关系 我们把凳子转一下 |
[12:50] | Look, ocean view. | 看啊 海景 |
[12:52] | – Yeah. – All right. | – 可不是吗 – 好吧 |
[12:56] | Would you like a menu? | 您想看下菜单吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, you know what? You have to have the John Dory. | 你一定要尝一尝这份鲂鱼 |
[13:00] | No, it can’t be any better than this halibut. | 不 不可能好过这份大比目鱼 |
[13:02] | No, don’t listen to them. These soft-shelled crabs are melting in my mouth. | 别听他们的 这些软壳蟹入口即化 |
[13:05] | Sorry, sir, but we’re out of all three. | 不好意思 先生 这三份菜都卖光了 |
[13:09] | Wonderful. Well, what fish do you have? | 好极了 那你还有什么鱼 |
[13:12] | We make a decent swordfish. | 我们的剑鱼还不错 |
[13:16] | Decent. | 还不错 |
[13:17] | That’s what I travelled 4000 miles for, decent. | 我飞了六千公里过来就为了个还不错 |
[13:20] | You know, you should put that on your menu. | 你该把这个写到菜单上 |
[13:22] | – Home of the decent… – I’ll have the swordfish. | – “还不错”之家 – 我要份剑鱼好了 |
[13:26] | Right. Swordfish is fine. Thank you. | 行吧 就剑鱼 谢谢 |
[13:30] | – Frasier, what’s the matter? – Didn’t you hear? | – Frasier 怎么了 – 你没听到吗 |
[13:33] | They’re out of everything I… | 他们什么都没了 我 |
[13:34] | Frasier, we’ve both had a long day, | Frasier 我们都度过了漫长的一天 |
[13:36] | but we’re here now. Why can’t you just make the most of it? | 可我们现在到了 就不能好好享受一下吗 |
[13:39] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[13:41] | You know, you’re right. Okay, not another word. | 你说得对 我住嘴 |
[13:44] | Well, as long as everyone’s here, I’d like to make a toast. | 既然大家都来了 我想说段祝酒词 |
[13:49] | Alrighty. | 好啊 |
[13:52] | That there’s nothing gives me greater joy than | 没有什么比看到我的两个孩子快乐 |
[13:54] | to see both my boys happy. | 更让我开心的事了 |
[13:59] | Mr. Crane, is something the matter? | Crane先生 怎么了 |
[14:00] | It’s reeling that fish in today. | 今天拉那条鱼 |
[14:02] | My arms are shot. I’ll be all right. Anyway, what I wanna say… | 我手臂酸了 没事的 我想说 |
[14:09] | Dad, don’t be a hero. Put down the coconut. | 老爸 别逞强了 把椰子放下 |
[14:18] | Well, I just wanna say that I’m not the only fisherman in the family. | 我只是想说 我不是家里唯一一个渔人 |
[14:24] | In fact, I’m not even the best one. | 事实上 我甚至不是最厉害的那个 |
[14:26] | One year ago, after seven years of trying to get her to bite, | 一年前 经过七年的等待 |
[14:31] | Niles finally hooked Daphne. | Daphne终于咬了Niles的钩 |
[14:33] | And I think we’d all agree that she’s quite a catch. | 我想我们都同意她可是条好鱼 |
[14:36] | – Hear, hear. – Thank you. | – 干杯 – 谢谢 |
[14:42] | And, Claire, I just want you to know how glad we are that you’re here. | 还有 Claire 你在这儿我们非常高兴 |
[14:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:47] | I don’t remember Frasier being this happy in a long time. | 我已经不记得Frasier有多久没这么开心了 |
[14:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:52] | Out of swordfish too? | 剑鱼也没了 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry, sir. May I suggest the pepper steak? | 抱歉 先生 黑椒牛排怎么样 |
[14:59] | Steak? | 牛排 |
[15:01] | That’s what we should eat at Belize’s finest seafood restaurant? | 我们来伯利兹最好的海鲜餐厅就吃点牛排 |
[15:06] | There’s an ocean full of fresh fish not 15 feet away, | 15英尺外有那么大一片游满了鱼的海 |
[15:13] | but why not try a slab of artery-clogging, | 可为什么不试试能堵你动脉 注射了激素 |
[15:16] | hormone-injected, frozen red meat instead? | 还冻过的一大板红肉呢 |
[15:25] | I’m sorry, Dad. Please continue. | 对不起 老爸 你继续 |
[15:27] | No, that’s all right. I’m done. | 不 没关系 我没话说了 |
[15:29] | Actually, I think I am too. | 我觉得我也没话说了 |
[15:31] | – Excuse me. – Of course. | – 失陪 – 当然 |
[15:33] | Claire Claire… | |
[15:36] | Claire Claire. | |
[15:42] | You didn’t tell me you had steak here. | 你怎么没告诉我有卖牛排 |
[16:02] | Claire Claire? | |
[16:04] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[16:10] | Listen, | 听着 |
[16:13] | I don’t blame you for wanting to leave, | 你要是想走 我不怪你 |
[16:17] | but before you go, I… | 但你走之前 |
[16:20] | I’d just like to say that I’m really sorry for getting so upset. | 我想说 对不起我不高兴了 |
[16:27] | You see, it’s just that ever since I met you, | 自从我遇见你后 |
[16:29] | I thought that you were pretty much perfect for me, | 我认为你就是我的完美对象了 |
[16:38] | and I guess I just wanted our first trip together to be perfect too. | 我只是想我俩的第一次旅行也是完美的吧 |
[16:44] | And I think it still can be. | 其实还是可以完美的啊 |
[16:47] | What can I say to convince you to stay? | 我说什么才能让你留下呢 |
[16:56] | I see I’m off to a pretty good start. | 看来让你留下不难 |
[16:59] | Frasier, I wasn’t going to leave. I’m crazy about you. | Frasier 我没打算走 我很喜欢你 |
[17:04] | I just started to feel like you didn’t wanna be here with me. | 我只是有点觉得你不想和我一起在这儿 |
[17:06] | Oh, gosh, nothing could be further from the truth. | 天啊 跟事实大相径庭 |
[17:10] | I mean, this weekend doesn’t have to be perfect. | 这个周末不用多完美 |
[17:12] | Let’s just try to have fun. | 咱们玩得开心就好 |
[17:14] | – Fun? – Yes. | – 开心 – 是的 |
[17:15] | I can do that. | 这我可以 |
[17:18] | Fun’s been my nickname since math camp. | 自从数学夏令营之后 开心就是我的绰号了 |
[17:24] | Math camp? | 数学夏令营 |
[17:26] | You’re just trying to get me into bed. | 你是想勾引我上床吧 |
[17:37] | I must say, this trip has certainly taken a turn for the better. | 不得不说 这次旅行朝好的方向发展了 |
[17:46] | I’ll tell you something else. | 我还想跟你说 |
[17:48] | I’m happy. | 我很快乐 |
[17:51] | Utterly and completely happy. | 非常快乐 |
[18:03] | I’m glad, Frasier. I’m happy too. | 很荣幸 Frasier 我很也快乐 |
[18:12] | – Frasier? Frasier? – Hmm? | – Frasier Frasier – 嗯 |
[18:16] | – Frasier? – Hmm? | – Frasier – 嗯 |
[18:18] | Are you okay? You were talking in your sleep. | 你还好吗 你说梦话了 |
[18:20] | Oh, yes. Yes, I’m okay. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[18:25] | Go back to sleep. | 接着睡觉吧 |
[18:48] | Hi, it’s me, Frasier. | 是我 Frasier |
[18:51] | Listen, I’m aware of the time. It’s just that… | 我知道有点晚了 只是 |
[18:54] | You’re the last person on earth I thought I’d be calling, | 我以为我最不可能给你打电话的 |
[18:56] | but I had this dream, and I had to talk to you about it. | 可我做了个梦 一定要跟你聊一聊 |
[19:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:02] | I suppose you expect me to be awake for this conversation, don’t you? | 你指望我清醒着跟你聊 对吧 |
[19:07] | Okay, I’ll be brief. | 我长话短说 |
[19:09] | It’s just that I’m on vacation with my girlfriend, Claire, | 我和我的女朋友Claire正在度假 |
[19:12] | a woman who by all conventional measures is perfect for me, | 从一切方面来看 她跟我都是绝配 |
[19:15] | and yet I’ve just had a vivid sexual dream | 然而 我却做了一个生动的春梦 |
[19:18] | about someone who differs from her entirely. | 梦到了一个跟她完全不一样的人 |
[19:24] | A man? | 一个男人 |
[19:29] | Not that different. | 没那么不一样 |
[19:32] | – Someone you’ve slept with? – Well, yes. | – 一个你睡过的人 – 是的 |
[19:35] | But it didn’t work out. You see, we… | 但最终没成 你看吧 我 |
[19:38] | I worshipped her for years, and then we had a parting of the ways | 我多年来敬她为女神 但最终分开了 |
[19:41] | because it turned out that she was just unpleasant | 因为我发现她是个令人不愉快 |
[19:44] | and confrontational, self-centred. | 咄咄逼人 以自我为中心的人罢了 |
[19:47] | Frasier, if you’re dreaming about me, just say it. | Frasier 你梦到我就直说 |
[19:51] | No, Lilith, it’s not you. | 不 Lilith 不是你 |
[19:55] | It’s a woman named Lana. | 是一个叫Lana的女人 |
[19:56] | Well, it seems like a textbook symbol dream. | 听起来就是个教科书典型的梦 |
[20:00] | Why are you calling me? | 你为什么要问我呢 |
[20:02] | Well, because you know me better than anybody else, | 因为你比任何人都了解我 |
[20:05] | and you’re a terrific psychiatrist. | 而且你是个出色的心理医生 |
[20:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:11] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:14] | As a working hypothesis, I’d say you have the hots for Lana. | 我认为 你有可能对Lana有想法 |
[20:19] | No, you see, maybe I’m not making myself clear. | 不 你看吧 我没说清楚 |
[20:21] | You see, the woman irritates me no end. | 那女人把我烦到天际 |
[20:24] | She’s antagonistic and opinionated, critical… | 她又敌对 固执己见 还挑剔 |
[20:28] | So I see. What you’re saying is that unlike most women you’ve dated, | 所以你的意思是 不像大多数和你约会的女人 |
[20:31] | she challenges you. | 她会挑战你 |
[20:34] | Maybe so, but that’s not the point. You see, Claire is perfect for me. | 也许吧 但这不是重点 Claire完全适合我 |
[20:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:41] | Why does this dream about Lana upset you? | 为什么这个Lana的梦这么让你纠结呢 |
[20:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:51] | Lilith Lilith, | |
[20:54] | do you think I know how to be happy? | 你觉得我懂得享乐吗 |
[20:59] | Of course you do. You just like a challenge. | 当然了 你只是喜欢挑战而已 |
[21:03] | You’ve never been one to take the easy road. | 你从来不是走捷径的人 |
[21:06] | Well, it seems I’ve skidded right off the road this time and into a ditch. | 看来 我这次打滑了 滑出正轨 正掉进了个沟 |
[21:11] | A deep one. | 一个深沟 |
[21:13] | Well, you could try to throw it in reverse and spin your wheels for a while. | 你可以试试反过来 调转方向盘 |
[21:20] | Or you could get out into | 或者就掉进沟里 |
[21:22] | the ditch and get yourself a little dirty. | 把自己弄一身泥 |
[21:25] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[21:27] | Lana’s the ditch, right? | Lana是那个沟 对吧 |
[21:33] | It’s your metaphor. | 你爱怎么比喻都行 |
[21:36] | Well, I guess I’ve got some thinking to do. | 看来我得去好好想想了 |
[21:40] | Thanks for talking, Lilith. | 谢谢跟我聊天 Lilith |
[21:42] | Any time. | 随时随地 |
[21:45] | I love you, Frasier. | 我爱你 Frasier |
[21:49] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |