时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Wow, look at you. | 哇 你这样子 |
[00:10] | You look just… like him. | 看上去就像是 那个人 |
[00:15] | Oh, Daphne, come on, huh? | Daphne 拜托 |
[00:18] | The theme this evening is to come dressed as your hero. | 今晚的主题就是打扮成自己的英雄 |
[00:24] | Fidel Castro. | 菲德尔卡斯特罗 |
[00:27] | Sigmund Freud. | 是西格蒙德弗洛伊德 |
[00:30] | Daphne, don’t you think that bowl is a little bit small | Daphne 你不觉得用这个碗来装整晚 |
[00:32] | – for a whole night of trick-or-treaters? – I don’t think so. | – 的糖果有些太小了吗 – 没有啊 |
[00:35] | Children in the building are too scared to ring our bell. | 楼里的孩子都不怎么敢按我们的门铃 |
[00:37] | – Why is that? – They’re afraid of “Old Man Crane.” | – 为什么 – 他们怕”Crane老头” |
[00:43] | – Poor Dad. Ha, ha. – It’s not him, Dr. Crane. It’s you. | – 可怜的老爸 – 说的不是他 是你 |
[00:49] | What? I’m Old Man Crane? | 什么 我是”Crane老头” |
[00:51] | Good Lord, I have tousled every young head in this building | 天呐 我可是摸过楼里每个孩子的头 |
[00:54] | from the laundry room to the rooftop. | 下至洗衣房 上至屋顶 |
[00:56] | Yeah, apparently that’s how it started. | 没错 这明显就是绰号的出处 |
[00:58] | They think you’re feeling to see if their brains are ripe. | 他们觉得你在看他们的脑子熟了没 |
[01:02] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[01:03] | They have a whole rhyme about you: | 他们还为这个编了段童谣 |
[01:05] | *Old Man Crane, Old Man Crane* | *Crane老头 Crane老头* |
[01:07] | *Make him mad and he’ll eat your brain* | *一惹他不高兴 他就吃你脑子* |
[01:12] | That’s absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[01:14] | How do children get such crazy ideas? | 孩子们哪来的这种疯狂的想法 |
[01:17] | Whoa, hey, hey, keep it down, will you? | 嘿 嘿 大家小点声好吗 |
[01:21] | – We’re just playing. – I know. | – 我们就是在玩 – 我知道 |
[01:24] | But you know how Old Man Crane gets. | 但你们知道Crane老头的 |
[01:27] | Especially on Halloween, or as he calls it, “Harvest time.” | 特别是在万圣节 他叫这天”丰收节” |
[01:43] | Fras Fras | |
[01:48] | Hello… baseball man. | 你好 棒球手 |
[01:54] | Oh, come on. Joe DiMaggio. | 拜托 是乔迪马吉奥 |
[01:56] | – You know who he is, don’t you? – Well, of course. | – 你知道他是谁 对吗 – 当然 |
[01:58] | Joe DiMaggio was married to Marilyn Monroe, | 乔迪马吉奥是娶到玛丽莲梦露的男人 |
[02:01] | who was also married to Arthur Miller, the playwright, | 不过她还嫁给过剧作家亚瑟米勒 |
[02:03] | who wrote Death of a Salesman, The Crucible, A View from the Bridge. | 他写过<推销员之死><萨勒姆女巫>和<桥上风景> |
[02:06] | You see, Dad, I know a lot more about baseball than you think. | 看到吧 我对棒球了解超过你的想象 |
[02:09] | How does this party game of yours work? | 你那派对游戏是怎么玩的 |
[02:11] | Is it like charades? Because I don’t like charades. | 像”你比我猜”那样的吗 因为我不喜欢 |
[02:14] | Oh, no, no, Dad, it’s actually much better. | 不不 老爸 其实这个游戏更好 |
[02:16] | You see, I have devised some questions that we will answer as our heroes. | 我准备了几个问题 我们要作为自己的英雄来回答 |
[02:20] | What better way to learn about each other than to explore | 通过探索给我们以启迪的人的特点 |
[02:22] | the personalities of those who most inspire us, hmm? | 我们能更好的了解彼此 |
[02:25] | Couldn’t we just play charades? | 我们不能就玩”你比我猜”吗 |
[02:29] | You know, if this evening goes really well, | 要是今晚进行顺利 |
[02:32] | I may consider marketing my little invention. | 我可能会考虑推广我的这个发明 |
[02:35] | It’s a welcome change from those tiresome theme parties | 对那些无聊主题游戏夜玩的杀人游戏来说 |
[02:37] | where someone gets murdered. | 这是一次喜闻乐见的改变 |
[02:39] | Yeah, it could still happen. | 某人是有可能会被杀的 |
[02:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:47] | Gil, good heavens. | Gil 我的天哪 |
[02:50] | Shouldn’t you be on your way by now? | 你现在不是应该已经出门了吗 |
[02:53] | Well, yes, of course we’ll be playing my little game. | 没错 我们当然会玩我的小游戏 |
[02:57] | Oh, you don’t sound sick. | 你听上去也不像是生病了 |
[03:00] | Oh, now I hear it. Oh… | 现在我听出来了 |
[03:02] | All right, feel better. | 好吧 祝你早日痊愈 |
[03:04] | – Isn’t that like your eighth cancellation? – Yes. | – 是不是第八个取消的人了 – 是 |
[03:07] | Must be something going around at the office, hmm. | 办公室里一定出了什么事情 |
[03:13] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[03:15] | – Hey, it’s Joe DiMaggio. – Ma’am. | – 这不是乔迪马吉奥吗 – 女士你好 |
[03:19] | – I see you’ve brought a little puppy. – Yes. | – 我看到你带来了个小可爱 – 是的 |
[03:23] | We’ve been trick-or-treating all afternoon, and she’s exhausted. | 我们整个下午都在讨糖果 现在累了 |
[03:26] | Isn’t that strange. Now the children in our building | 这真是奇怪 我们楼里的孩子们 |
[03:27] | haven’t started trick-or-treating. | 竟然都还没开始讨糖果 |
[03:29] | Are you kidding? I just rode up the elevator | 你开玩笑嘛 我刚刚乘电梯 |
[03:31] | with five Britney Spears | 看到五个小甜甜布兰妮 |
[03:32] | and a sweaty Harry Potter. | 和一个满是汗的哈利波特 |
[03:35] | I’m gonna go put her down in your room. Can I change there? | 我带她去你房里休息 我能在那换衣服吗 |
[03:38] | Well, as you know, Roz: | Roz 你知道的 |
[03:39] | Change can only occur | 所有的改变都需要 |
[03:41] | after years of hard work und analysis. | 多年的辛勤工作和分析 |
[03:45] | – Gonna be a hell of a party. – Yeah. | – 今晚派对一定会很特别 – 没错 |
[03:51] | What the heck are you supposed to be? | 你到底是打扮成谁了 |
[03:55] | Reginald Dwight Reginald Dwight. | |
[03:56] | You may know me as Sir Elton John. | 不过你们更熟悉称我为埃尔顿约翰爵士 |
[03:59] | Daphne, I must say, | Daphne 我必须说 |
[04:01] | I hardly think of Elton John as an heroic figure. | 我不认为埃尔顿约翰是个英雄人物 |
[04:04] | Yes, he is. He’s been a great musician for over 30 years. | 他就是 他在英国乐坛屹立30余年 |
[04:07] | There’s also his charity work and his knighthood. | 他还积极参加慈善活动并被封爵 |
[04:11] | Well, I must say I never thought of it that way, | 说实话 我从没这么想过 |
[04:13] | which is exactly the point of this evening. | 不过这也正是今晚的重点 |
[04:14] | Thank you for putting so much thought into your costume | 感谢你对自己的装扮如此花心思 |
[04:16] | rather than just throwing on something frivolous. | 而不是随便套上件轻浮的衣服 |
[04:24] | Wow, Roz, you look great! | Roz 你看上去真不错 |
[04:28] | Oh, Roz, are you serious? | Roz 你是来真的吗 |
[04:32] | – What? – Well, your hero is Wonder Woman? | – 什么 – 你的英雄是神奇女侠 |
[04:35] | You’re supposed to come dressed as the person you most admire, | 你应该把自己打扮成最敬仰 |
[04:38] | whom you most wish to emulate. | 最想成为的人 |
[04:39] | I’m not even sure you can do that to the flag. | 我都不确定你可以这样对国旗 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry. When you said hero, I thought you meant superhero. | 对不起 你说英雄 我以为是超级英雄 |
[04:48] | Yes, and when you saw me dressed in a beard with a cigar, | 然后你看到我贴着胡子 拿着雪茄时 |
[04:51] | what superhero did you think I was, hmm? | 你觉得我是哪位超级英雄 |
[04:55] | That butler who cooked for Batman. | 给蝙蝠侠做饭的管家 |
[05:00] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[05:01] | could you help me bring out some cheese, Wonder Woman? | 神奇女侠 能帮我端芝士出来吗 |
[05:04] | I’d be glad to, Elton John. | 我很愿意 埃尔顿约翰 |
[05:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:12] | Kenny Kenny. | |
[05:14] | Gosh, don’t you think you should’ve left by now? | 天呐 你不觉得自己现在该出门了吗 |
[05:18] | Well, actually, you know, there have been a few cancellations, | 事实上 是有几个人不能来 |
[05:20] | so that will allow us to delve even deeper into our psyches. | 但这样给了我们更多时间挖掘心灵深处 |
[05:25] | Really? What kind of sick? | 真的 生什么病 |
[05:28] | Oh, gosh, that sounds horrible. | 天呐 这听上去真严重 |
[05:31] | Yes, all right. Well, um, take care. | 好的 你保重 |
[05:35] | You know, we might be wise to take some echinacea. | 我们是不是也该用点紫锥菊 |
[05:45] | Somebody get me a beer! | 你们谁给我拿罐啤酒 |
[05:52] | Niles, uh, what in the world…? | Niles 你到底是 |
[05:55] | Well, you said dress as your hero. Hello, Dad. | 你说打扮成自己的英雄 你好老爸 |
[06:02] | Holy moly, Niles, this is unbelievable! | 天呐 Niles 这真难以置信 |
[06:05] | – You like it? – Oh, I love it! | – 你喜欢吗 – 我爱死了 |
[06:08] | Ha! But Frasier said to come as your hero, | 但Frasier说打扮成自己的英雄 |
[06:11] | not as the handsomest man in the world. | 不是世界上最英俊的人 |
[06:19] | Niles, I thought you were going to come as Carl Jung. | Niles 我以为你会打扮成卡尔荣格的 |
[06:22] | – I changed my mind. – Yes. But the idea of this evening | – 我改主意了 – 但今晚的主题就是 |
[06:24] | is to come as a classic hero, someone who truly inspires you. | 打扮成真正启迪自己的经典英雄形象 |
[06:27] | No offence, Dad, it’s… | 我没别的意思 老爸 |
[06:28] | You know, someone of truly unquestioned greatness. | 应该是个无可置疑的伟大的人 |
[06:31] | Again, no offence, Dad. | 重申一遍老爸 我没别的意思 |
[06:33] | Blow it out your whistle. No offence. | 你给我滚蛋 我也没别的意思 |
[06:37] | – Oh, my goodness. Oh, Niles. – Oh, isn’t that the cutest thing? | – 我的天 Niles – 这真的太可爱了 |
[06:42] | What the heck are you supposed to be? | 你这是打扮成谁了 |
[06:44] | That’s exactly what I said. | 我当时看到就是这么说的 |
[06:48] | Well, I guess we have a full complement. | 我想人都已经来齐了 |
[06:52] | We may as well get on to the main event. | 不如就直奔今晚的主题吧 |
[06:54] | Wonder Woman, Elton John, Martin Crane, Joe DiMaggio, | 神奇女侠 埃尔顿约翰 Martin Crane 乔迪马吉奥 |
[06:57] | I think you all know each other. Why don’t you have a seat, | 我想你们都认识了 先坐吧 |
[07:00] | and we will proceed to a night of frivolity and enlightenment. | 今晚将会是充满快乐与启迪的一晚 |
[07:04] | Oh. Oh, Joe, I insist you take my chair. | 乔 我希望你能坐我的位置 |
[07:07] | Thanks, Marty. | 谢了 Marty |
[07:09] | All right then, let’s dive into the question bowl. | 好吧 先让我们从碗里挑个问题 |
[07:13] | Now remember, our job is to answer these questions | 记住 今晚我们需要以我们致敬的人物身份 |
[07:16] | as the people we honour tonight. | 来回答这些问题 |
[07:19] | Well, what if I’m someone who just wants to watch TV? | 要是我打扮的人今晚就想看电视呢 |
[07:21] | – Can I do that? – Yeah, can he? | – 我可以这么做吗 – 他可以吗 |
[07:25] | Very amusing. Uh, oh, yes, yes, I took the liberty of jotting down | 很有趣 对了 我为了今晚启迪顺利 |
[07:29] | a few reminders and regulations for your edification. | 还先起草了一份提醒和规则给你们 |
[07:32] | Here you go, Marty. | 给你 Marty |
[07:34] | Niles, you don’t really have to drink that. | Niles 你不需要真的把这个喝下去 |
[07:36] | Oh, well, I’m already wearing black shoes with white socks. | 我已经在黑鞋子里穿白袜子了 |
[07:39] | I may as well go all the way. | 不妨就做戏做到底吧 |
[07:44] | All right, question number one. | 好吧 第一个问题 |
[07:47] | The inaugural question in the first game ever of Hero Worship. | 英雄致敬游戏有史以来第一个问题是 |
[07:53] | Copyright, Frasier Crane, boilerplate, boilerplate. | 版权所有 Frasier Crane 违者必究啥啥的 |
[07:58] | As your hero… | 以你们的英雄的身份 |
[08:02] | …”please share your reaction to the Human Genome Project. | 请从巨大科学突破的角度 |
[08:05] | Not only as a scientific venture, | 以及对国内外政府 |
[08:08] | but as a regulatory challenge to governments, | 监管冲击的角度 |
[08:10] | foreign and domestic.” | 对人类基因组计划作出回应 |
[08:13] | – No. – Are you insane? | – 没门 – 你吃错药了吗 |
[08:15] | All right, all right, | 好吧好吧 |
[08:16] | maybe we’ll just save that for the lightning round. | 我们暂且把这个保留到快问快答环节 |
[08:19] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:23] | As your hero… | 以你们的英雄的身份 |
[08:27] | …”describe the most significant relationship in your life.” Hmm? | 请描述你生命中最重要的感情 |
[08:31] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[08:33] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll go first. | 我先来好了 |
[08:39] | Though it is common | 诚然 |
[08:43] | for a parent to deeply impact the life of her child, | 父母会对孩子的生活产生巨大的影响 |
[08:48] | consider the exponential power that parent wields | 比方一旦父母给予某个孩子的偏爱越多 |
[08:52] | when she loves one of the children above the rest, | 这股影响的力量也越大 |
[08:57] | singling him out as “My golden Sigi,” | 将那个孩子视作”我的宠儿西格” |
[09:01] | and referring to… | 谈及 |
[09:03] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[09:08] | Really, Frasier, mother, Freud, we get it. | Frasier 母亲 弗洛伊德 我们懂 |
[09:10] | All right, very well. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Now, in the first of many wrinkles, the game will proceed | 这只是第一个小波澜 游戏继续 |
[09:14] | counterclockwise. | 逆时针方向 |
[09:16] | – Joe? – Oh, all right. Ahem. | – 乔 – 好吧 |
[09:20] | Well, even though I had a big family, I’d have to say | 虽然我有个很大的家庭 但不得不说 |
[09:22] | that my most important relationship | 我最重要的一段感情 |
[09:25] | was probably with Marilyn Monroe. | 应该还是和梦露的那段情 |
[09:28] | Although I might’ve been married before that. | 不过这之前我可能已经结过婚了 |
[09:31] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[09:33] | I wrote a song about Marilyn Monroe. | 我还专门为梦露写了一首歌 |
[09:37] | “Candle in the Wind.” | “风中之烛” |
[09:44] | Yes, that’s very good. | 没错 很不错 |
[09:48] | Can’t believe I’m saying this, but, Wonder Woman, you’re next. | 不敢相信我会说 神奇女侠 到你了 |
[09:54] | Okay, uh, my greatest relationship | 我最棒的一段情 |
[09:58] | was with my alter ego, who was a nurse in the Army, | 是我和我军中护士的伪装身份 |
[10:02] | and her name was Diana Prince, and… | 她叫做Diana Prince |
[10:04] | Hey, I wrote a song about Princess Diana. | 嘿 我也为戴安娜王妃写过歌 |
[10:10] | And it was the same song I wrote about Marilyn Monroe. | 也是我为梦露写的那首歌 |
[10:14] | – That’s weird. – Really weird. | – 这真奇怪 – 非常奇怪 |
[10:17] | You would never think | 你不可能想象 |
[10:18] | that two such disparate characters across half a century of time | 两位分隔半个世纪的不同人物 |
[10:21] | could be connected like that. | 会因为这个有了联系 |
[10:22] | That’s because they’re not connected! | 这是因为根本没有联系 |
[10:26] | The song was written about Princess Diana, not Diana Prince! | 歌是写给戴安娜王妃的 不是Diana Prince |
[10:30] | Still, it’s a pretty odd coincidence. | 不管 还是太巧合了 |
[10:32] | It’s not a coincidence at all! | 根本不是巧合 |
[10:34] | It’s two names that barely sound alike | 只是两个名字名和姓互相倒过来 |
[10:36] | when one of them is pronounced in reverse order! | 听上去有点像而已 |
[10:39] | Now, if we could just return to my game… | 现在 请大家回到游戏里来 |
[10:41] | It says right here | 这里明明写着 |
[10:42] | that one of the objectives is lively conversation. | 游戏的一大目标就是激发热烈的讨论 |
[10:45] | – which is what we’re having. – I think I know what my game’s objectives are, | – 就是我们在做的 – 我知道游戏的目标是什么 |
[10:48] | and they do not include this nascent migraine! | 这些目标并不包括让我头疼起来 |
[10:53] | All right, Martin Crane, | 好吧 Martin Crane |
[10:57] | why don’t you tell us about your most significant relationship? | 为什么你不来谈谈你最重要的感情 |
[11:03] | Alrighty. | 好的 |
[11:05] | In 1952, I met a woman named Hester Palmer, | 1952年 我遇到了Hester Pamler |
[11:11] | and even though she’s been gone 14 years, | 尽管她已经走了14年 |
[11:13] | she was not only the greatest relationship in my life, | 但她仍旧是我生命中最重要的一段情 |
[11:16] | but also the greatest blessing. | 也是上天最伟大的恩赐 |
[11:19] | I miss her every day. | 我每天都想念他 |
[11:22] | You’re a good boy, Niles. | 你是个好孩子 Niles |
[11:29] | Niles, could I see you in the kitchen? | Niles 能来一下厨房吗 |
[11:35] | Did Niles finally get here? Where is that boy genius? | Niles来了吗 那个神童在哪里 |
[11:38] | Yes, okay. | 行了 |
[11:40] | – Dad, could I see you in the kitchen, please? – Why’s he looking at me? | – 老爸厨房来一下 – 为什么看着我 |
[11:43] | – I’m not Freud’s dad. – Martin Crane! | – 我不是弗洛伊德的爸爸 – Martin Crane |
[11:51] | It doesn’t take Freud to see what’s going on here. | 不需要弗洛伊德就能知道这里怎么了 |
[11:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[11:55] | Oh, your little ploy is working out brilliantly, isn’t it? | 你的小伎俩进行得很顺利啊 |
[11:57] | Not only have you stolen my thunder as host, | 不仅夺去了我作为主人的光彩 |
[11:59] | you’ve also won the approval you so desperately crave from Dad. | 你还获得了一直渴望的父亲的认可 |
[12:02] | This is not about craving approval. | 才不是为了要获得认可 |
[12:03] | This is about honouring someone I respect and admire. | 这是向我尊敬和钦佩的人致敬 |
[12:06] | The fact that you’re threatened by it | 你之所以感到威胁 |
[12:08] | speaks volumes about your insecurity. | 就说明了你内心有多不安 |
[12:09] | Don’t you turn this on me. | 你可别把矛头指向我 |
[12:11] | I am perfectly comfortable with my relationship with Dad. | 我很满意和父亲的关系 |
[12:14] | Well, then you should be glad that he’s having fun, | 那么他开心你也该感到开心 |
[12:17] | which rarely happens at your parties. | 因为他很少享受你的派对 |
[12:19] | Or mine. | 和我的派对 |
[12:22] | So why don’t we both take pride in that | 所以为什么我们不为此感到骄傲 |
[12:24] | and just be happy for him? | 为他开心一下呢 |
[12:26] | Or as Dad would say, | 或者用老爸的方式说 |
[12:27] | “Shut your big bazoo and stop thinking so much.” | “把你的鸟嘴闭上 别想那么多” |
[12:32] | Oh, let’s play Scattergories. | 我们来玩分类填词游戏吧 |
[12:34] | Do you have one of those murder-mystery games? | 你有那种解谜的杀人游戏吗 |
[12:36] | So that’s it, then? The party’s over? | 就这样了吗 派对结束了 |
[12:38] | What are you talking about? We’re just getting started. | 你在说什么 我们才刚开始呢 |
[12:40] | But you’re not playing my game. | 你们玩的又不是我的游戏 |
[12:42] | This is chaos. We’re just five people in costumes drinking. | 这一团乱的 就五个穿戏服喝酒的人 |
[12:44] | Amen! | 谢谢 |
[12:47] | Here, Roz, uh, would you take a picture of Marty Crane | Roz 能不能为Marty Crane |
[12:50] | with his hero, Joe DiMaggio. | 和他的英雄乔迪马吉奥来拍张合照 |
[12:55] | It’ll make a great Christmas card. | 放在圣诞卡上一定很棒 |
[12:57] | Yeah, good idea, Dad. | 好主意啊 老爸 |
[12:58] | You’ve already ruined Halloween. Why not ruin Christmas too? | 万圣节已经毁了 顺带再毁了圣诞节 |
[13:01] | Frasier, come on, relax. We’re just having fun. | Frasier 轻松点 我们就是找点乐子 |
[13:03] | Hey, have a beer. It really takes the edge off. | 喝杯啤酒 真的很能让人放松 |
[13:06] | – Yeah, don’t be a spoilsport. – Spoilsport? | – 没错 别当扫兴鬼 – 扫兴鬼 |
[13:10] | I haven’t spoiled anything. I’m not the bad guy here. | 我没扫任何兴 我不是恶人 |
[13:27] | Hey, that’s mine! | 那个是我的 |
[13:30] | – Did that boy just steal your candy? – Yeah. | – 那孩子刚抢了你的糖吗 – 是的 |
[13:34] | If you tell me his name, I’ll go speak to his parents for you. | 你告诉我他叫什么 我帮你告诉他爸妈 |
[13:37] | His parents are my parents. | 他爸妈就是我爸妈 |
[13:39] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[13:42] | Ah… | 噢 |
[13:44] | – It isn’t easy having a brother, is it? – No. | – 有个兄弟不容易吧 – 不容易 |
[13:48] | They can be selfish and thoughtless. | 他们可能又自私又愚蠢 |
[13:51] | – And butt-faces. – Butt-faces, yes. | – 还有一脸猥琐 – 猥琐 没错 |
[13:54] | And butt-faces too. | 还一脸猥琐 |
[14:01] | But you know what might put things right? | 但你知道事情怎样会重回正轨吗 |
[14:07] | What? | 怎样 |
[14:09] | The smallest pinch of fibreglass in his bed. | 在他床上撒一把玻璃纤维 |
[14:18] | It’ll get under his skin. It’ll itch for days, | 玻璃纤维会钻到皮肤里 痒好几天 |
[14:20] | with no clue how it got there. | 但他毫不知情怎么会这样 |
[14:22] | Have you seen those spare rolls of insulation they keep in the basement? | 你看到地下室的那几卷绝缘材料吗 |
[14:25] | That sounds pretty mean. | 听上去好恶毒 |
[14:27] | He stole your candy, didn’t he? | 他不是抢走了你的糖吗 |
[14:30] | And embarrassed you in front of your friends? | 还在你朋友面前让你出丑 |
[14:34] | I guess. | 我想是这样 |
[14:36] | – But still, he’s not so bad. – Seemed pretty bad a moment ago. | – 但他不坏啊 – 刚刚看上去挺坏的 |
[14:39] | Well, he was just showing off. | 他就是在炫耀 |
[14:41] | But most days he’s all right. | 但大多数时候还蛮好的 |
[14:42] | Still, the man stole your candy. | 不管 他抢走了你的糖 |
[14:47] | And ruined your much-anticipated evening. | 还毁了你期待已久的夜晚 |
[14:51] | Shouldn’t there be repercussions? | 难道不应该尝到恶果吗 |
[14:55] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:00] | Yes. | 很好 |
[15:02] | I suppose I’m just having a bit of a temper tantrum, that’s all. | 我想我就是有点生气而已 |
[15:06] | Yeah, I get those too. | 没错 我有时候也会 |
[15:10] | Well, I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[15:13] | – See you later. – Yup, see you later. | – 回头见 – 回头见 |
[15:17] | Say, you know, maybe I’ll go home too. | 你知道吗 我应该也要回家了 |
[15:19] | If your brother doesn’t give back your candy, | 要是你哥哥不把糖还给你 |
[15:22] | you can always come trick-or-treating at my apartment. | 你就到我公寓来讨糖果 |
[15:24] | I got bags of the stuff. You can have all you want. | 我有好几包糖 你要什么有什么 |
[15:26] | Really? Awesome. | 真的 太棒了 |
[15:28] | Apartment 1901. | 1901室 |
[15:32] | 1901 1901? | |
[15:36] | You’re the guy who eats brains. | 你是那个吃脑子的人 |
[15:39] | Now, come on. If I really ate brains, | 拜托 要是我吃脑子 |
[15:43] | children would be disappearing from the building all the time. | 楼里的孩子会不断失踪 |
[15:46] | You haven’t noticed anything like that, have you? | 你没发现有谁失踪对吧 |
[15:49] | – No. – That’s because I don’t eat brains. | – 没有 – 那是因为我不吃脑子 |
[15:55] | Not human brains, anyway. | 至少不吃人脑 |
[15:59] | A nice fresh order of calves’ brains in a beurre noir sauce, | 一份新鲜的小牛脑配黑黄油酱 |
[16:02] | now that would be… | 这样的话 |
[16:06] | I don’t eat brains. | 我不吃脑子的 |
[16:11] | – All right, stop it. – What? | – 行了 停 – 怎么了 |
[16:13] | I don’t wanna watch myself make out with Elton John. | 我不想看到自己和埃尔顿约翰亲热 |
[16:23] | Hello, all. | 大家好 |
[16:26] | I would like to apologise for my petulant departure. | 我想为我使性子出走道歉 |
[16:32] | I just want us all to enjoy ourselves this evening. | 我只是希望所有人能享受这一晚 |
[16:34] | And, Niles, I never should’ve questioned | Niles 我也不应该质疑 |
[16:37] | your motives for this wonderful tribute. | 你这次致敬的出发点 |
[16:40] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[16:44] | It was our fault too, Dr. Crane. | 我们也有错 Crane医生 |
[16:47] | We really didn’t give your game a chance. | 我们没给你的游戏一次机会 |
[16:48] | Yeah. Let’s give it another shot. | 没错 我们再来一次吧 |
[16:50] | Joltin’ Joe wouldn’t quit, and neither will I. | “摇摆乔”不会放弃 我也不会 |
[16:53] | All right, Roz, since you misunderstood tonight’s theme, | Roz 鉴于你误解了主题 |
[16:55] | I’ll tell you what, | 不如这样 |
[16:56] | why don’t you answer this question as your true hero, | 不管你真实的英雄是谁 以他的身份 |
[17:01] | whomever that may be. | 来回答这个问题 |
[17:03] | Actually, I didn’t misunderstand anything. | 事实上 我没有误解 |
[17:06] | You made so much fun of my costume, | 只是你这么嘲笑我的装扮 |
[17:08] | I got so embarrassed, so I lied. | 让我有点害羞 所以我说谎了 |
[17:11] | Wonder Woman really is my hero. | 我的英雄就是神奇女侠 |
[17:15] | I mean, she’s smart and beautiful, | 她既聪明又美貌 |
[17:17] | moral, and totally independent. | 善良并且完全独立 |
[17:20] | And talk about hooters. | 而且身材还一级棒 |
[17:26] | Hey, I’d keep that to myself. | 我不会说出来 |
[17:31] | Roz, I never should’ve criticised you. I am terribly sorry. | Roz 我不该挑你的毛病 我真抱歉 |
[17:35] | – Thank you. – Oh, Daphne, | – 谢谢 – Daphne |
[17:36] | – you didn’t bring me a brewster. – I think you’ve had enough. | – 没给我拿酒吗 – 你喝得够多了 |
[17:38] | Oh, you can never have enough beer, Jodi. | 啤酒是永远喝不够的 乔迪 |
[17:43] | That’s Joe D. | 我单名乔 |
[17:47] | Niles, I believe that you’re next. | Niles 我想轮到你了 |
[17:50] | Tell us about your hero’s greatest disappointment. | 说说你的英雄最大的失望是什么 |
[17:54] | Um… Oh, well, that I never got to take my kids to see Joe DiMaggio play. | 我从没有带我的孩子去看乔迪马吉奥的球赛 |
[18:01] | Oh, that’s not your fault, Marty. | 这不是你的错 Marty |
[18:03] | I retired when they were infants. | 他们还是婴儿时我就退役了 |
[18:05] | Guess it’s not that important. | 我想这并不重要 |
[18:06] | My kids wouldn’t know a baseball if it hit them in the face. | 就算是棒球砸过来我的孩子也不会躲 |
[18:11] | In fact, hm-hm, | 事实上 |
[18:12] | that pretty much describes their one day in Little League. | 他们在小联盟的一天就是这么过的 |
[18:16] | No offence, Joe, my kids did not care about baseball. | 没别的意思 乔 我的孩子不喜欢棒球 |
[18:20] | Hell, they didn’t care about anything that was important to me. | 他们不喜欢我看重的任何事 |
[18:24] | – Hey, now, that’s not fair. – No, no, no, Joe. | – 这么说不对 – 不不 乔 |
[18:26] | I’m saying you and me, we’re regular guys. | 你和我 我们是普通人 |
[18:28] | You know, we know how to hang out with regular guys | 我们知道怎么和其他普通人相处 |
[18:30] | and shoot the breeze and knock a few back, | 闲聊 喝点小酒 |
[18:34] | but, uh, not my kids. | 但我的孩子不行 |
[18:35] | No, they’re too good for that stuff. | 这种事配不上他们 |
[18:38] | They got all their fancy degrees, | 他们尽管学历很高 |
[18:40] | but they never learned… | 但永远学不会 |
[18:43] | …how to be regular guys. | 如何成为普通人 |
[18:47] | So I guess if I had to pick my two biggest disappointments… | 我想我最大的两个失望 |
[18:49] | You stop right there. | 你现在给我打住 |
[18:52] | You will not put these words in my mouth. | 你不能代表我说这种话 |
[18:55] | I was always proud of you boys, | 我一直很为你们骄傲 |
[18:57] | and I will not be portrayed as some drunken, judgemental jackass. | 而且我也不是烂醉评头论足的混蛋 |
[19:07] | That’s why I didn’t dress as you, Dad. | 这就是为什么我没有打扮成你 老爸 |
[19:16] | You’re a good son, Frasier. | 你真是个好儿子 Frasier |
[19:20] | I’ll go round up Alice. | 我去把Alice叫醒 |
[19:22] | Another great party. | 又一场好派对 |
[19:28] | I am so sorry. I, uh… | 对不起 我 |
[19:30] | – I don’t know what got into me. – I’d say about six of these. | – 我不知道怎么了 – 是因为这些啤酒吧 |
[19:35] | Everything was so perfect, and I just… blew it. | 一切都很完美 是我搞砸了 |
[19:40] | I… I feel terrible. | 我感觉很难受 |
[19:42] | Oh, Niles, why don’t you just go talk to him? | Niles 你为什么不和他谈谈呢 |
[19:45] | I’m sure I am the last person he wants to see right now. | 我确定他现在最不想见我 |
[19:50] | Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure about that. | 不要这么武断嘛 |
[19:53] | He’s not your hero for nothing. | 他成为你的英雄不是没有原因的 |
[19:57] | Right. Heh. Thank you, Frasier. | 没错 谢谢 Frasier |
[20:01] | But maybe you should talk to him as Niles. | 不过你应该以Niles的身份去谈 |
[20:03] | Ah, good idea. Heh-heh-heh. | 好主意 |
[20:08] | – Hey, uh, help me get this wig off. – Fine. | – 帮我把假发拿下来 – 好的 |
[20:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:14] | Ow! Stop it! All right. | 停下来 好吗 |
[20:18] | You put too much spirit gum on it. | 你胶水涂得太多了 |
[20:19] | You know, I’m gonna need something to pry it off. | 我要找点东西把它撬开来 |
[20:22] | – I’ll get it. – All right. | – 我去开门 – 好的 |
[20:24] | – Here, try this. – Oh, thanks, Daphne. | – 试试用这个 – 谢谢 Daphne |
[20:27] | All right, now, come on. Now, hold still. | 现在 不要动 |
[20:29] | – Easy, easy, easy… – All right, come on. | – 轻点 轻点 – 好了好了 |
[20:31] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[20:33] | Oh, how lovely. One moment. | 真可爱 稍微等一下 |
[20:35] | – Wait, you’re hurting me! – That’s because you keep fighting me! | – 停 你弄疼我了 – 因为你老是挣扎 |
[20:43] | No, children, come back! | 不 孩子们 快回来 |
[20:45] | I’ve got candy! | 我有糖 |