时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Niles, you sure you wanna do this without Daphne? | Niles 你确定不用带Daphne来吗 |
[00:11] | You know, when Lilith and I got engaged, | 当年我和Lilith订婚的时候 |
[00:14] | she insisted on being involved with the ring selection process. | 她坚持要亲自参与婚戒的选择过程 |
[00:17] | I appreciate your concern Frasier, but I wanna surprise her. | 我理解你的用心 Frisier 但我想给她一个惊喜 |
[00:20] | How about this one? It’s nice and sparkling. | 这个怎么样 又闪又亮的 |
[00:23] | That’s an earring, Dad. | 那是个耳环 爸 |
[00:25] | – Oh. Guess I better put on my glasses. – Yes. | – 我想我该把眼镜戴上 – 没错 |
[00:28] | Aah. Niles, | 啊 Niles |
[00:30] | prepare to relinquish your breath. | 准备好被美得无法呼吸 |
[00:33] | – Which one? – That right there. | – 你说的是哪一个 – 就这边这个 |
[00:35] | Next to the gaudy one? | 俗气旁边那个 |
[00:38] | The gaudy one? | 俗气的那个 |
[00:40] | All right, all right, which one do you like? | 行吧行吧 你喜欢哪个 |
[00:42] | Something more along the lines of that one there, | 款式上要更像那个 |
[00:44] | with the feathered band. | 镶羽毛的 |
[00:45] | All right? What do you think? | 行吗 你觉得怎么样 |
[00:46] | I think it’s a good thing I’m here to talk you out of it. | 我很庆幸在这里避免你犯错 |
[00:49] | I think I’m starting to regret bringing you along at all. | 我想我开始后悔要带你出来干什么 |
[00:51] | – I think it’s a godsend… – No, how much…? | – 我觉得这是你的福气 – 不 你到底 |
[00:53] | Gentlemen, I’m sure we can find something | 先生们 我确定我们能找到 |
[00:55] | that will bring you both a lifetime of happiness. | 能让你俩幸福一生的款式 |
[01:00] | Oh, no, they’re not a couple. | 不不 他们不是情侣 |
[01:03] | My son Niles is here to pick out an engagement ring | 我儿子Niles来这挑一款订婚戒指 |
[01:06] | for his girlfriend Daphne. | 送给他的女朋友Daphne |
[01:07] | And Frasier, who’s been married twice, | 而这位已经结过两次婚的Fraiser |
[01:10] | just came along to help him. | 只是来帮忙的 |
[01:12] | I’m very sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[01:13] | I’ll come back when you’ve had more time to look around. | 我暂时先不打扰你们 给你们多点时间看看 |
[01:17] | Where did that come from? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:19] | I mean, really, | 我是说 真的 |
[01:20] | to just assume something like that out of the blue. | 就这样无中生有地猜测别人 |
[01:24] | Latent. | 他深柜吧 |
[01:27] | Well, you gotta admit, | 好吧 你们得承认 |
[01:28] | it wasn’t such a big leap, given the situation. | 就这情况而言 他说得也不为过 |
[01:31] | And just what is that supposed to…? | 你说的是什么意思 |
[01:35] | What bejewelled seraph has escaped her provenance now? | 看看是哪位镶嵌宝石的天使下凡啦 |
[01:42] | I’m gonna go see if there’s a line at the Orange Julius. | 我去看看果汁店现在有没有排队吧 |
[01:45] | I have several candidates, Niles. | 我其实有几个备选 Niles |
[01:46] | but before you turn up your nose at this… | 但在你对这个说不之前 |
[01:48] | That’s it. | 就是它了 |
[01:50] | Right there. That’s Daphne’s ring. | 就这里 Daphne戒指就是它了 |
[01:52] | The very one I was going to show you. | 我想要给你看的就是这个 |
[01:54] | – Stylish. – Classic. | – 时髦 – 经典 |
[01:55] | Stunning. | 光彩照人 |
[01:57] | Daphne. Uh, excuse me? | 正如Daphne 不好意思 |
[02:00] | – I’d like to see that one, please. – Excellent choice, sir. | – 我想要看看那个 – 选得好 先生 |
[02:03] | – Do you know her ring size? – Even better. | – 知道她的戒指尺寸吗 – 不仅知道 |
[02:05] | Her ring finger is exactly the same size as mine. | 她戴戒指的手和我的一样大小 |
[02:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:10] | Well, perhaps you should try this on then. | 好吧 那么你应该要自己试戴一下了 |
[02:12] | Yeah. Ha, ha. | 没错 哈哈 |
[02:14] | Oh, it’s… Oh. | 哦 这个 |
[02:16] | Oh! I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m a little nervous. | 不好意思 我有点紧张 |
[02:20] | It just hit me, what this all means. | 我刚刚意识到这代表着什么 |
[02:22] | – What happened? – Just my back. | – 怎么了 – 我的背 |
[02:24] | It’s been acting up a bit the last week. | 上个礼拜就有点问题 |
[02:26] | Here, you want me to give you a hand up? | 要我帮你一把吗 |
[02:27] | No, no, no, here. Here’s the ring. | 不用 不用 戒指给你 |
[02:28] | – All right. – I’ll just stay down here for a moment. | – 好的 – 我就先蹲一会儿 |
[02:31] | Ah. Does it fit? | 大小合适吗 |
[02:33] | – Look, here, let me help. – No, I got it. | – 行了 我帮你吧 – 不用 我可以的 |
[02:34] | Come on. Come on. | 行了 行了 |
[02:35] | Niles Oh, Niles. | |
[02:38] | Frasier, it’s perfect. | Frasier 太完美了 |
[02:40] | You know, I always dreamed this would happen. | 我常常做梦都想着这事发生 |
[02:44] | No, wait. They’re not a couple. | 不 等一下 他们不是情侣 |
[02:49] | Look. | 看呐 |
[02:50] | Oh, jeez. | 天呐 随便了 |
[03:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | Hey, Niles. | 嗨 Niles |
[03:27] | – Is something wrong? – No, no, l… | – 有什么问题吗 – 没有 我 |
[03:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[03:32] | – Is that Daphne’s proposal? – What? | – 这是给Daphne的求婚词吗 – 什么 |
[03:34] | No, I haven’t… I don’t… What are you…? | 不 我还没 我没 你怎么 |
[03:36] | Frasier told me. | Frasier告诉我了 |
[03:37] | Ugh. That gossiping ninny. | 那个长舌妇 |
[03:40] | Don’t worry, he swore me to secrecy. | 别担心 他让我保密了 |
[03:44] | I swore him to secrecy. | 我也让他保密了 |
[03:47] | So how’s it coming? | 所以现在怎么样了 |
[03:49] | I’m afraid I’ve poured so much emotion into this speech, | 我想我在这上面花太多感情了 |
[03:52] | I don’t know if I can say it all without crying. | 我不确定自己能说的时候不流泪 |
[03:55] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[03:56] | Women like a man who isn’t afraid to shed a few tears. | 女孩子喜欢不惧流几滴眼泪的男人 |
[04:00] | Last time I got all the way through it, I got dehydrated. | 但我上次说完 整个人都脱水了 |
[04:05] | Well, maybe if you cut it down a little bit, | 那么可能需要稍微控制一下 |
[04:07] | you could get through it before the waterworks start. | 你可以在泪奔前说完 |
[04:09] | – Let me take a look? – Oh. | – 让我看一下 – 哦 |
[04:15] | Well, what about this paragraph here? | 这一段这里怎么样 |
[04:17] | And aren’t words like “Hopeless” And “Despairing” | 还有”毫无希望””悲惨”这样的词 |
[04:21] | kind of a downer in a proposal? | 放在求婚词里是不是不太好 |
[04:23] | This is where I describe my life before I met her. | 这里说的是我遇见她之前的生活 |
[04:26] | See? And then comes the part | 看到了吗 然后是这部分 |
[04:28] | where she comes along, | 她出现了 |
[04:29] | and the metre changes to a more sprightly iambic. | 整体风格都变成了一支欢快的诗歌 |
[04:33] | Now my life has meaning. | 现在我的生命终于有了意义 |
[04:36] | Things that never made sense before, suddenly are clear. | 之前所有的不合理一下子都变合理了 |
[04:40] | It’s all because of this | 都要归功于这位 |
[04:43] | wonderful woman. | 完美的女性 |
[04:46] | It’s all right. I’m sure | 没关系的 我敢肯定 |
[04:47] | there’s other stuff we can cut. Thank you. | 有其他地方我们可以做删减 谢谢 |
[04:51] | Okay, like here. | 比方说这里 |
[04:53] | I mean, now, do you really | 你现在真的有必要 |
[04:54] | have to compare her to three different roses? | 把她比作三种不同的玫瑰吗 |
[04:57] | Well, which one would you have me eliminate? | 那么你想让我删掉哪一个 |
[04:59] | The one that represents her beauty, or her passion, or her…? | 是代表她的美丽的 热情的还是 |
[05:05] | Her sense of humour? | 还是她的幽默感呢 |
[05:09] | Niles, you’re just making this too complicated. | Niles 你就是弄得太复杂了 |
[05:13] | You know, all we really want | 你知道吗 我们真正想要的 |
[05:14] | is for a guy to get down on one knee, | 就是让男人单膝跪地 |
[05:16] | and say, “I love you. | 说一声”我爱你” |
[05:21] | Will you be my wife?” | “你愿意成为我的妻子吗” |
[05:31] | Excellent. Nice bite. | 好极了 口感不错 |
[05:33] | Smooth, oaky blend. | 顺滑 淡淡橡木香 |
[05:36] | Mm-hm. Lovely finish. | 嗯嗯 回味也不错 |
[05:38] | Yeah, I think this is definitely a contender. How about you, Dad? | 这是有力的竞争者 你觉得呢 爸 |
[05:41] | Well, this one dislodged that piece of pot roast | 嗯 这杯弄掉了那块 |
[05:43] | that’s been bugging me since lunch. | 我中午就卡牙里的炖肉 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry, Niles, | 很抱歉 Niles |
[05:49] | but I’m just not the right guy to help you pick a wine | 但我真的不适合来帮你选 |
[05:52] | for your proposal dinner. | 你的求婚晚餐酒 |
[05:53] | Well, Dad, this is an important night for me | 爸 那一晚对我很重要 |
[05:55] | and I want you to play an important part. | 所以我也希望你能发挥重要作用 |
[05:59] | I guess it is an honour to be included. Thanks. | 那我想能参与其中的确很荣幸 谢谢 |
[06:02] | Well, time to cleanse my palate. I’m gonna get a beer. | 是时候漱漱口了 我要来杯啤酒 |
[06:10] | – Now. – Not yet. | – 现在 – 还不是时候 |
[06:12] | What? Exactly how drunk does he have to get? | 什么 他到底要多醉才行 |
[06:14] | To agree to take Daphne’s mother out while you propose to her? | 要答应在你求婚那晚 约Daphne妈妈出去 |
[06:17] | Drunk, Niles. | 酩酊大醉 Niles |
[06:18] | Fill her up, fill her up. | 倒满 倒满 |
[06:20] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[06:22] | Whoops. | 哎呀 |
[06:24] | You sure he hasn’t had enough? | 你确定他喝的还不够吗 |
[06:26] | Dad, what was the name of that widow you dated several years ago? | 父亲 你几年前约过的寡妇叫什么 |
[06:30] | You mean Claire Wojodubokowski? | 你是说Claire Wojodubokowski |
[06:32] | Not yet. | 还不够 |
[06:36] | Well, | 好了 |
[06:39] | my taste buds are all sudsy clean. | 我的味蕾都洗干净了 |
[06:42] | Well, let’s dive right back in. Bottoms up. | 那让我们继续 干杯 |
[06:59] | Boy, | 天呐 |
[07:01] | I tell you, I haven’t had this much to drink | 我给你们说 自从我向你妈求婚那晚以来 |
[07:03] | since the night I proposed to your mother. | 就没有喝过那么多酒 |
[07:07] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 没错 |
[07:09] | That was quite a night. | 那真是个特别的夜晚 |
[07:11] | I was nervous as hell. | 我紧张到死 |
[07:12] | Oh, I love this story. | 我很喜欢这个故事 |
[07:14] | – And then she said no. – What? | – 然后她拒绝了我 – 什么 |
[07:17] | I’ve never heard this version. | 我从没听过这个版本 |
[07:19] | Well, she wanted to get married, but she just wasn’t ready. | 她一方面想结婚 但又没有准备好 |
[07:22] | Well, what was it that finally convinced her to say yes? | 那最后是什么说服她答应的 |
[07:25] | Oh, you don’t wanna know. | 噢 你不会想知道的 |
[07:27] | Oh, come on, Dad. | 拜托 爸 |
[07:29] | What Marty Crane magic | 你到底向她施了什么 |
[07:31] | did you weave to get her to change her mind? | Marty Crane式魔法 让她答应的呢 |
[07:34] | Actually, I didn’t change her mind, Fras. | 事实上 让她改主意的不是我 Fras |
[07:38] | You did. | 是你 |
[07:44] | – Oh, dear God. – Ha. | – 哦 天哪 – 哈 |
[07:48] | I’ll never forget the look on that minister’s face | 我永远忘不掉你妈妈蹒跚地走上 |
[07:50] | when your mother waddled down the aisle at Saint Barthalolamew. | 圣巴拉拉岛红毯时牧师的表情 |
[07:55] | You hear what I said? “Barthalomar.” | 你听到我说的吗 我说”圣巴拉马” |
[07:58] | Dad, there’s a question I’ve been meaning to ask. | 爸 我一直有个问题想要问你 |
[07:59] | Niles, how can you change the subject after this bombshell? | Niles 你怎么听到这种惊人消息后还换话题 |
[08:04] | You knew? | 还是你早知道了 |
[08:06] | Remember that time I had the chickenpox? | 还记得我出过一次水痘吗 |
[08:08] | Mom told me to cheer me up. | 妈妈为了让我高兴就告诉我了 |
[08:16] | – Oh, go ahead. – Thank you. | – 行了 你问吧 – 谢谢 |
[08:19] | So, uh, listen, ahem, Dad, | 爸 呃 是这样的 |
[08:22] | Daphne and I, of course, wanna be alone on the big night… | 在那个重要的夜晚 Daphne和我想独处 |
[08:25] | Oh-ho, yeah. | 那是肯定 |
[08:28] | And I was wondering if, perhaps, | 然后我在想 是不是可以 |
[08:30] | you could take Daphne’s mother out for the evening. | 请你在那晚把Daphne妈妈带出去 |
[08:33] | You want me to take out Daphne’s mother? | 你想让我约Daphne妈妈一起出门 |
[08:36] | – Is that what this has all been about? – No. More wine? | – 今晚就是为了这个 – 不 再来点酒 |
[08:41] | I can’t stand that woman. | 我受不了那个女人 |
[08:45] | But if it’ll help you out, | 但要是真的能帮助你 |
[08:46] | sure, I’ll do it, I’ll go out with her. | 那我就帮你一把 约她出去 |
[08:48] | Oh, Dad, | 哦 爸 |
[08:50] | thank you. I will never forget this. | 谢谢你 我不会忘记的 |
[08:53] | Forget what? Ha. Just kidding. | 忘记什么 哈 开个玩笑 |
[08:59] | – Hello, all. – Hello, how was the movie? | – 你们好 – 嗨 电影怎么样 |
[09:03] | Oh, not bad, | 噢 还行 |
[09:04] | considering my daughter’s famous sense of direction | 当然我女儿那出了名的方向感 |
[09:07] | made us 45 minutes late. | 让我们晚到三刻钟 |
[09:09] | Then she got me popcorn without butter, | 然后给我买了没黄油的爆米花 |
[09:11] | and kept shushing me, | 还不停地嘘我 |
[09:12] | just because I can predict what people will say next in a movie. | 就因为我能猜到电影里的人会说什么 |
[09:18] | – Hello, Marty. – Uh. Excuse me. | – Marty 你好 – 不好意思 |
[09:23] | I need a beer. Now, now. | 我要啤酒 现在 马上 |
[09:28] | Dad, | 爸 |
[09:29] | you know what we were just talking about, | 你知道我们刚刚在谈的 |
[09:31] | the fact that I was a guest at your wedding? | 我其实还是参加过你们婚礼的”客人” |
[09:38] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | Well, it’s just the least bit startling. | 这还真是有只有一点出人意料 |
[09:44] | And I have always respected you and mother, | 我很尊重你和妈妈 |
[09:49] | and the decisions that you made throughout your lifetime. | 以及你们两人一起做下的人生决定 |
[09:51] | But this information does | 但这么大的信息量 |
[09:55] | beg one question: | 还是让我有个疑问 |
[09:58] | Dad, | 爸 |
[10:00] | am I…? | 我是不是 |
[10:03] | A year older? No. | 比现在年纪大一岁吗 没有 |
[10:06] | Your birthday’s the same. | 你的生日还是一样的 |
[10:08] | We just faked our anniversary all these years. | 这些年我们只是在结婚纪念日上作假 |
[10:09] | Oh, thank heaven. Oh-ho. | 噢 谢天谢地 |
[10:20] | You know, Marty, I’m not surprised you asked me out. | 你知道吗 Marty 你约我出来我一点也不意外 |
[10:24] | – Um, you’re not? – Oh, don’t be coy. | – 你不意外吗 – 别扭捏的了 |
[10:27] | A romantic boat ride to a remote island. | 共同前往遥远小岛的浪漫船游 |
[10:30] | I know when a man’s trying to seduce me. | 别人想勾搭我的时候我还是知道的 |
[10:34] | – Mrs. Moon… – Oh, it was inevitable, really. | – Moon太太 – 这也是无法避免的 真的 |
[10:38] | I mean, here we are, | 毕竟我们俩在这 |
[10:40] | two comfortable old shoes looking for new mates. | 就是两个处得来的老人想要找新伴侣 |
[10:44] | Actually, I’m not that comfortable. | 其实 我不是很舒服啊 |
[10:47] | Oh, maybe you just need someone to break you in. | 也许你还需要别人让你慢慢习惯 |
[10:52] | – Isn’t that Marty Crane from work? – Right. | – 这不是Marty Crane吗 – 是的 |
[10:56] | Didn’t you two have a thing going on? | 你们俩不是在搞暧昧的吗 |
[10:59] | No, we just made out at the office party. | 不是 我们只是在办公室派对上亲热了 |
[11:02] | Then what happened? He blew you off? | 然后呢 他把你甩了 |
[11:04] | Actually, I think he was kind of interested. | 其实 我觉得他对我还蛮有意思的 |
[11:06] | He slipped a note in my lunch, he drove past my house, | 在我午餐里塞纸条 开车经过我家 |
[11:09] | he called me couple of times and hung up. | 给我打了好多电话然后挂掉 |
[11:11] | And you didn’t do anything. What were you thinking? He’s cute. | 你没有任何回应吗 你在想什么 他挺帅的 |
[11:15] | He is cute, isn’t he? | 他是挺帅的 不是吗 |
[11:16] | What a wonderful sunset. | 多么美好的夕阳 |
[11:19] | I bet you ordered it just for me, didn’t you, Marty? | 我猜一定是你为我特别准备的 是吗 Marty |
[11:22] | Actually, the sun goes down almost every night. | 其实 太阳几乎每晚都会落山 |
[11:25] | Oh, you, stop making me fall in love with you. | 噢 你可别再让我爱上你了 |
[11:30] | Uh, you know, | 其实 |
[11:32] | I think there’s been a bit of a misunderstanding here. | 我想这里有一点小误会 |
[11:35] | I didn’t mean this to be a “Date” Date. | 这次并不是所谓的约会 |
[11:39] | More of a friendship thing. | 顶多是朋友之间的相处 |
[11:40] | You know, I really enjoy your company… | 你知道的 我真的很享受有你的陪伴 |
[11:42] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[11:45] | I should have known. | 我早该知道的 |
[11:47] | What could you possibly want with a dried-up old prune like me? | 我这把老身子骨的你怎么会看得上 |
[11:51] | Well, you’re not a dried-up old… | 你并不是老身子骨 |
[11:52] | Please, I don’t want your pity. | 拜托 我不需要怜悯 |
[11:55] | I’ll just stand at the bar and drink all night. | 我就想找个酒吧痛快喝上一晚 |
[11:58] | Even though my doctor said | 即便医生说了 |
[11:59] | one more episode could cost me my liver. | 再喝多我的肝就不行了 |
[12:01] | – Oh, now, come on… – If you want to | – 拜托 – 如果你还想 |
[12:03] | pretend not to know me, I’ll understand completely. | 假装不认识我 我也完全能理解 |
[12:06] | Look, you’ve misunderstood what I said. | 听着 你误解我的话了 |
[12:09] | Oh, then you don’t think I’m unattractive? | 是吗 那你不觉得我没有魅力 |
[12:13] | Oh, unattractive? | 噢 没有魅力 |
[12:17] | You said that, not me. | 话可是你说的 不是我 |
[12:20] | It’s not too late. Go over there and say hello. | 现在还不算晚 过去打个招呼吧 |
[12:23] | He’s with somebody. It’d be weird. | 他身边有人 我过去就奇怪了 |
[12:25] | You don’t have to make a play for him. Just say hello. | 又不是让你引诱他 打个招呼就行 |
[12:27] | You can tell by his reaction | 从他的回应就看得出来 |
[12:28] | whether or not he’s still interested. | 他对你到底有没有意思 |
[12:30] | Gertrude Gertrude, | |
[12:31] | this is wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[12:33] | Your husband just left you. | 你的丈夫刚离开了你 |
[12:35] | You’re vulnerable. | 你很脆弱 |
[12:37] | I’m not vulnerable. | 我才不脆弱 |
[12:39] | I’m ripe and receptive. | 我成熟又善于接受 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | I’ll tell you the truth. | 那我就实话实说 |
[12:46] | Uh, you know, I was shot, right? | 你知道我有枪伤 |
[12:51] | Yes, in the hip. | 没错 在屁股上 |
[12:52] | Except that the damage wasn’t confined to the hip. | 但受到的创伤不仅是屁股 |
[12:57] | There were fragments that travelled | 有些弹片伤到了 |
[13:01] | south. | 下面 |
[13:03] | – Oh, you mean…? – Yep. | – 你是说 – 是的 |
[13:06] | – Yeah, but you can still… – Nope. | – 不过你还是可以 – 不行 |
[13:09] | – But they have pills now… – No. | – 但现在不都有药了 – 不行 |
[13:13] | – Acupuncture? – Ooh. Don’t remind me. | – 针灸呢 – 噢 不堪回首 |
[13:17] | No, the sad fact is, it just doesn’t work. | 没用的 事实就是那些东西根本没用 |
[13:23] | I have absolutely no sexual feeling in my groin area, period. | 我下半身没有任何性欲 没了 |
[13:31] | Oh, Marty, that’s terrible. Oh, I am sorry I brought it up. | Marty 这真惨 真对不起提起这件事 |
[13:36] | Oh, that’s all right. No harm done. | 没关系的 没损失嘛 |
[13:48] | Excuse me, Mr. Puck? | 不好意思 Puck先生 |
[13:52] | Yes, Dr. Crane. | 是的 Crane医生 |
[13:53] | I couldn’t help noticing | 我不禁发现 |
[13:55] | that the crab cakes are getting just a bit brown. | 蟹饼有一点点变棕了 |
[13:59] | – They’re getting beautifully crunchy. – I see. | – 这会让他们变得松脆可口 – 我知道 |
[14:04] | Because when I said brown, | 因为我说变棕色 |
[14:05] | I actually meant more like black, like burned. | 其实更像是变黑 像焦了 |
[14:09] | They’re Cajun. | 这是肯琼菜 |
[14:12] | – Everything all right in here? – With the food, no problem. | – 这里一切还好吗 – 吃的没问题 |
[14:18] | Everything’s under control, | 一切都在掌握中 |
[14:20] | Niles. We’re all set. You just relax, okay? | Niles 我们都好了 你放松一下 好吧 |
[14:22] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[14:23] | I’ve worked so hard to make everything perfect for Daphne, | 我为了Daphne努力让一切完美 |
[14:25] | and now the moment is almost… | 现在这个时刻终于 |
[14:28] | Do I smell burning crab? | 我是闻到了烧焦的蟹吗 |
[14:30] | That’s Cajun. | 这才叫肯琼菜 |
[14:35] | – That’s her. – Go, go. Godspeed! | – 她到了 – 快去吧 一切顺利 |
[14:40] | Everyone, everyone, places, places. | 所有人 所有人 回到位置上去 |
[14:43] | Coming, my sweet. | 来啦 甜心 |
[14:50] | – Are you all right? – Don’t touch me, I have the flu. | – 你还好吗 – 别碰我 我得流感了 |
[14:55] | Oh, you poor dear. Here, here, here, come here. | 太可怜了 这里来 这里来 |
[14:59] | Sit right down here till we’re ready to eat. | 你就好好坐在这等着吃饭吧 |
[15:01] | Oh, I can’t eat. I need my mouth to breathe. | 我不能吃东西 要用嘴呼吸 |
[15:05] | Ugh. I hope you didn’t go to too much trouble with dinner. | 希望你没有花太多时间在晚餐上 |
[15:12] | Oh, no, no. Hey, you know what? | 没有没有 你知道吗 |
[15:15] | A good cup of tea, and you’ll be rallying in no time. | 喝上杯好茶 你会立马恢复元气的 |
[15:18] | You’ll never guess what I have planned for tonight. | 你肯定猜不到今晚我准备了什么 |
[15:21] | All I want to do is stuff Kleenex up my nose, | 我唯一想做的就是在鼻子里塞纸巾 |
[15:23] | collapse on the couch, and pray for death. | 瘫倒在沙发上 祈祷让我死了算了 |
[15:28] | Keep guessing. | 你再猜猜 |
[15:31] | – I’m sorry, Niles. – Oh, that’s all right. | – 对不起 Niles – 没关系 |
[15:36] | There. You lie here. I’ll go heat up some soup in the kitchen. | 你躺在这 我去厨房给你热点汤 |
[15:44] | – Dinner’s off. – What did you say? | – 晚餐取消 – 你说什么 |
[15:47] | Look, Niles, | 听着 Niles |
[15:47] | even if the crab cakes are a write-off, we can still salvage… | 就算把蟹饼取消掉 我们还是可以准备出 |
[15:50] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[15:52] | Daphne’s sick. Oh, oh, Wolfgang, | Daphne生病了 还有 Wolfgang |
[15:54] | could you open a can of | 你能帮我开一罐 |
[15:55] | plain chicken broth and heat it up for me? | 鸡肉汤然后再加热吗 |
[15:59] | You’re just cancelling everything? | 你要取消一切吗 |
[16:01] | – The choir, string quartet, the dry ice? – Yes, all of it. | – 包括合唱 弦乐 干冰 – 是的 所有 |
[16:05] | I want this proposal to be the greatest night of Daphne’s life. | 我希望求婚可以是Daphne最棒的一晚 |
[16:07] | What’s the point of doing it if she’s too sick to enjoy it? | 但她病得厉害无法享受其中 这还有什么意义呢 |
[16:09] | We spent weeks pulling this thing together. | 我们为今晚准备了好几个礼拜 |
[16:10] | We’ll just get everybody back sometime when she’s feeling better. | 等她好些了 我们请所有人再来一次好了 |
[16:14] | Not everybody. | 请不到所有人 |
[16:21] | All right, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[16:23] | I’ll take Daphne into the guestroom to lie down | 我带Daphne去客房躺下休息 |
[16:25] | so you can get everybody out of here. Just be quiet. | 你把所有人都送出去 小点声 |
[16:27] | I don’t wanna blow the surprise for next time. | 我不想毁了下次的惊喜 |
[16:29] | Rest assured, she won’t suspect a thing. | 你放心 她一定不会怀疑的 |
[16:31] | Niles, I think there’s a bird loose in here. | Niles 这里有只被放出来的鸟 |
[16:36] | I thought doves might be a nice addition. | 我觉得鸽子会添彩不少 |
[16:42] | It looked like a dove. | 看上去像只鸽子 |
[16:43] | Oh. I think your fever is causing you to hallucinate. | 我想是你发烧产生幻觉了 |
[16:54] | Come along, let’s take you to the guestroom for a good lie-down. | 来吧 我带你去客房躺下好好休息 |
[16:58] | – Why you yelling? – Because your ears are all stuffed up. | – 干嘛要喊 – 因为你耳朵也塞住了 |
[17:01] | – No, they’re not. – They’re not? Oh, maybe mine are. | – 没有啊 – 没有吗 可能是我的 |
[17:04] | Gee, I hope I’m not getting what you have. | 天呐 希望我不会染上你的病 |
[17:17] | Shh. Everyone, everyone. Shh. | 小点声 所有人 小点声 |
[17:20] | Very quietly, I have an announcement to make. | 安静点 我有话要说 |
[17:24] | I’m terribly sorry, but tonight’s festivities | 我很抱歉 但今晚的庆祝 |
[17:27] | have been indefinitely postponed due to illness. | 由于病痛将无限期推迟 |
[17:31] | – But we still get paid, right? – Yes, you still get paid. | – 还是会付钱的对吗 – 是 会付的 |
[17:35] | Um, now, I need all of you | 现在 我要你们 |
[17:36] | to file quickly and quietly out the front door. | 快点小声地从前门溜出去 |
[17:39] | It is imperative the young lady not know any of you were ever here. | 一定不能让那位年轻小姐知道你们来过这里 |
[17:43] | I’m telling you, that room has a draught. | 我告诉你 那间房间风很大 |
[17:46] | Hit the dirt. | 卧倒 |
[17:47] | We can’t we sit in the living room, build a nice fire? | 我们就不能在客厅生个火吗 |
[17:50] | No, no, no, we can’t go in the living room because… | 不不不 我们不能待在客厅 因为 |
[17:54] | That… | 因为 |
[17:57] | Of course we can go in the living room and have a nice fire. | 我们当然可以在客厅生火 |
[17:59] | Come here and sit down. | 来这坐吧 |
[18:01] | Oh, um, do you wanna borrow my pyjamas? | 你想穿我的睡衣吗 |
[18:04] | No, I feel silly in those. | 不了 穿那个感觉很奇怪 |
[18:05] | They’re so big and baggy. | 又大又宽松 |
[18:07] | I’m the only one here who’s gonna see you. | 但也只有我看得到啊 |
[18:18] | – Oh, how about some tea? – Hmm. Not now. | – 要喝茶吗 – 现在不用 |
[18:27] | Oh, I have some of those raspberry candies you like. | 噢 我这还有一些你喜欢的覆盆子蜡烛 |
[18:30] | No, you stay right here next to me, Niles Crane. | 不 你坐在我身边就好 Niles Crane |
[18:38] | I’ll get you a blanket. | 我给你拿条毯子 |
[18:40] | You’ll catch a chill, darling. | 可不能再着凉了 亲爱的 |
[18:43] | Get you all comfy. | 盖在身上舒舒服服 |
[18:45] | Oh, I’m sorry I ruined our evening. | 噢 很抱歉我毁了今晚 |
[18:47] | Oh, you did nothing of the sort. | 不 你根本没有 |
[18:50] | – I don’t know what I did to deserve you. – You kidding? | – 不知道我哪配得上能你 – 别开玩笑 |
[18:53] | – I got the better end of this deal. – Oh, yeah, look at me. | – 明明是我占便宜了 – 是吗 看看我啊 |
[18:57] | Nose running, hair a mess. I must look a real fright. | 鼻子堵住 头发也乱 看上去很可怕吧 |
[19:18] | You are simply the most adorable creature | 你就是我在这地球上见过的 |
[19:21] | I have ever seen on this earth. | 最可爱美好的人了 |
[19:22] | – Oh, I’m sure. – No, I mean it. | – 噢 那可不一定 – 不 我是认真的 |
[19:25] | From your beautiful toes, all the way up to your crusty nose, | 从你美丽的脚趾 直到你坚实的鼻子 |
[19:29] | there’s not an inch of you that I don’t adore. | 你身上没有任何一寸是我不爱的 |
[19:42] | You know, it’s funny. | 你知道吗 这真有趣 |
[19:44] | You could take a million years to plan the perfect evening | 即使花再多时间准备完美的一晚 |
[19:48] | and you would never come up with this. | 也万般及不上今晚 |
[19:52] | Daphne, I have to ask you a question. | Daphne 我有个问题要问你 |
[19:56] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[20:16] | You were saying? | 你要说什么 |
[20:19] | Daphne Moon Daphne Moon, | |
[20:21] | will you, | 你 |
[20:23] | and your beautiful toes, | 和你美丽的脚趾 |
[20:26] | and your exquisite ankles, | 你精致的脚踝 |
[20:28] | and your precious knees, | 你珍贵的膝盖 |
[20:32] | elbows and arms | 手肘和手臂 |
[20:34] | and fingers and shoulders…? | 还有手指和肩膀 |
[20:42] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[20:46] | Oh, Niles, of course I will. | Niles 我当然愿意 |