时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I, Daphne Moon, | 我 Daphne Moon, |
[00:11] | do take thee, Niles Crane, as my husband. | 愿以你Niles Crane为夫 |
[00:15] | I promise you my fidelity and my support, | 许我一生的忠诚与支持 |
[00:19] | my laughter and my tears, | 同享我的欢乐与悲伤 |
[00:22] | my constant friendship and my unending love | 给予你我永恒的友谊和无尽的爱 |
[00:26] | as long as we both shall live. | 此诺将以此生为期 |
[00:29] | I, Niles Crane, | 我 Niles Crane, |
[00:31] | do take thee, Daphne Moon, as my wife. | 愿以你Daphne Moon为妻 |
[00:34] | I vow to you my fidelity and my support, | 献我一生的忠诚与支持 |
[00:38] | my honor and my respect, | 同享我的荣誉与尊敬 |
[00:41] | my honesty and my protection. | 对你诚实 给你呵护 |
[00:43] | You are my comfort, my joy, | 你是我的幸福 我的愉悦 |
[00:47] | and my one true love. | 是我一生挚爱 |
[00:50] | I will cherish you all the days of my life | 我此生都将会好好珍惜你 |
[00:53] | and treasure the journey | 并珍藏起这段旅程 |
[00:54] | that has brought us to this most wonderful perfect place. | 是它把我俩带到这完美无暇之处 |
[00:58] | For most folks that’s one too many free cocktails, am I right? | 大多数人来这是因为喝多了免费鸡尾酒 对吧 |
[01:05] | Seriously, do you have the rings? | 说真的 你们俩带了戒指吗 |
[01:07] | Oh, no. In our rush to get here, I completely forgot about them. | 噢 不好 因为赶着来这 我完全忘了这回事 |
[01:11] | – Does this mean we can’t get married? – It would… | – 这意味着我们结不成婚了吗 – 本来是结不成了 |
[01:14] | …if we didn’t offer seven | 不过我们现在提供七款 |
[01:16] | different wedding band packagesfor you to choose from. | 婚戒套餐给你们现场挑选哦 |
[01:20] | Now, depending on your budget, we can offer you anything from: | 现在 根据你们的承受范围 价格呢 |
[01:23] | the “B-Steel My Heart”, that’s genuine stainless right there, | 从最低的这款”情比钢坚”纯正不锈钢戒指 |
[01:26] | to the “Never Ending Love”, | 到最高的这款”永恒的爱” |
[01:27] | which can be returned for up to 90 days, | 而且这款支持90天之内 |
[01:29] | no questions asked. | 无条件退货 |
[01:32] | They do seem the nicest. | 这款确实看上去是最好的 |
[01:35] | Oh, damn, who could be calling at this hour? | 噢 我去 这么晚了谁还打电话过来啊 |
[01:37] | Wow, you certainly don’t see six and a half karat gold every day. | 哇哦 六克拉半的纯金确实有够罕见的 |
[01:43] | – Hello? – Daphne, it’s Roz.. Quick, | – 喂 – Daphne 是我Roz 快 |
[01:45] | turn on your TV. My building’s on the news. | 快打开你的电视 我住的大楼上新闻了 |
[01:47] | – What? – Some murder/suicide thing… | – 什么 – 就那种谋杀还是自杀的案子 |
[01:49] | I’m gonna wave to you from my balcony. | 我马上从阳台挥手给你看 |
[01:51] | – Darn, I’m not home. – Where are you? | – 该死 我不在家啦 – 那你在哪啊 |
[01:53] | You’re not going to believe this… | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[01:54] | …but Niles and I flew to Reno | Niles和我飞到了里诺 |
[01:55] | and we’re getting married right now! | 而且我们现在就要结婚了 |
[01:58] | – You are not! – I am so! | – 真的吗 – 比珍珠还真 |
[02:04] | Apparently it’s some sort of dolphin emergency. | 很显然那电话是关于某种”海豚急救事件” |
[02:07] | I should go. I’ll tell you everything when we get back. | 我要挂了 回去之后我再跟你说 |
[02:09] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[02:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:16] | You may exchange rings | 现在你们可以交换戒指 |
[02:17] | as a symbol of the promises you’ve made here today. | 以作为今日你们在此许下誓言的象征 |
[02:29] | By the power vested in me | 根据内华达州瓦肖县 |
[02:30] | by the state of Nevada, county of Washoe, | 以及全新幸运七度假村兼赌场 |
[02:33] | and the all-new Lucky 7 Resort and Casino, | 赋予我的权力 |
[02:37] | I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. | 我宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[02:40] | Good luck! | 祝你们好运 |
[02:46] | Hey, don’t forget to check out our topless buffet. | 对了 别错过我们的裸上身自助餐哦 |
[02:52] | He never said, “You may kiss the bride.” | 他还没说”你现在可以亲吻新娘了” |
[02:55] | You may kiss the bride. | 你现在可以亲吻新娘了 |
[03:09] | Chop, chop, Dad! Let’s get a move on! | 快快 老爸 咱们赶紧 |
[03:11] | The last time I was late for the farmer’s market, | 上次我去农贸市场晚了的结果就是 |
[03:13] | I got the worst of the squash blossoms. | 我只买到了最烂的南瓜花 |
[03:16] | – Oh, whatever shall we serve the Duchess? – What?! | – 哦 公爵夫人可真难伺候 – 啥 |
[03:20] | I said “I’m coming.” | 我说”我来了” |
[03:21] | And it’s not my fault I’m late, it’s Daphne’s. | 这又不是我的错 都怪Daphne |
[03:23] | I don’t know where she is, | 都不知道她去哪里了 |
[03:24] | – I had to make my own lunch. – Oh, dear lord, give it here. | – 我只好自己做午饭 – 噢 我的天啊 拿过来 |
[03:32] | Two bags of chips, three puddin’ cups, | 两包薯片 三杯布丁 |
[03:38] | – …and a root beer. – What’s wrong with that? | – 还有一瓶根汁汽水 – 又怎么了 |
[03:40] | A, this is not a lunch, | 首先 这不算是午餐 |
[03:41] | and B, I fail to see how it took you so long | 其次 我不明白你怎么花了这么长时间 |
[03:43] | since you did not make anything, | 因为你什么菜色都没弄 |
[03:45] | but simply transferred smaller containers into a larger one. | 只是把小盒里的东西装进大袋子 |
[03:47] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[03:50] | – Oh, hello all. – Hi. | – 大家好啊 – 嗨 |
[03:52] | – Where have you been? I had to make my own lunch. – Oh… | – 你跑哪去了 我只能自己动手做午饭 – 天啊 |
[03:56] | We’ve got some big news. | 我们有件大事要宣布 |
[03:57] | Yes, um, maybe they should sit down. | 没错 或许该让他们先坐下来 |
[04:00] | – What’s going on? – Well… | – 发生什么事了 – 这个 |
[04:03] | …last night, I told Niles | 昨天晚上我跟Niles说 |
[04:04] | that I wanted to marry him right then and there. | 我想当时当场跟他结婚 |
[04:07] | And once I realized she was serious, | 而当我发现她是认真的时候 |
[04:09] | we rushed out into the night, fully intending to. | 我们俩就连夜出发全心全意准备结婚 |
[04:11] | But then we found out that in Washington, | 可结果我们发现在华盛顿州 |
[04:12] | it takes three days to get a marriage license. | 至少要三天才拿得到结婚证书 |
[04:15] | – Well, thank goodness! – Why? | – 真是谢天谢地 – 为啥 |
[04:18] | Why?! | 你还问我 |
[04:19] | If we had missed your wedding, well it would have just killed me. | 如果我们错过了你们的婚礼 我连死的心都有 |
[04:23] | It would’ve? | 真的吗 |
[04:25] | Well of course it would! | 当然啦 |
[04:26] | Niles, we’ve been there through | Niles 我们都见证了你和Daphne |
[04:27] | the last ten tortured years of your courtship. | 十年来曲折纠缠的感情路 |
[04:31] | How could we not be hurt if we missed the wedding? | 如果真错过你们婚礼了 我们怎么会不伤心 |
[04:34] | But surely you could understand if, | 但你肯定能体谅的吧 |
[04:36] | if someone were carried away by their emotions… | 如果人家只是动情太深无法自制 |
[04:38] | Well, I’m just glad it turned out the way that it did, | 我倒是挺庆幸你们俩还没结成婚 |
[04:40] | because it would’ve just broken my heart. | 要不然我可真的会心碎一地 |
[04:48] | Well, we didn’t come here to break anyone’s heart. | 好吧 我们过来也不是为了伤谁的心 |
[04:51] | We came here to tell you that there’s a wedding in three days! | 我们要宣布的大事就是三天之内会有个婚礼 |
[04:58] | Isn’t that big news? | 这消息够重磅了吧 |
[05:00] | Yes, we’re going to have a simple ceremony at the courthouse. | 对 我们打算在法院登记处弄个简单的仪式 |
[05:04] | That is just wonderful! And you know what? | 这太好了 而且我跟你们说 |
[05:06] | By way of a celebration, | 为了庆祝那大好日子 |
[05:07] | please allow me to treat us all to dinner at Couer du Singe. | 我到时候请大家去猴之心餐厅吃晚餐 |
[05:11] | – How does that sound, eh? – That sounds wonderful. | – 你们觉得怎么样 – 听起来不错 |
[05:15] | – Hey, Martin. – Hey, how ya doin’? | – Martin 你好 – 嘿 你也好啊 |
[05:16] | You want to go to the dog park? | 你想去狗狗公园不 |
[05:17] | Oh, my God! You guys are here! | 噢 我的天哪 你们两个在这呢 |
[05:23] | Well, I’m here too. | 我也在这呢 |
[05:25] | Um, we were just talking about our wedding. | 嗯 我们刚刚才聊到婚礼呢 |
[05:27] | Oh, good, I want to hear all about it. | 哦 好啊 我想听所有的细节 |
[05:29] | We’re going to have a small civil ceremony on Friday. | 我们打算在星期五搞一个小型的民事婚礼 |
[05:32] | Huh? | 哈 |
[05:36] | Yes, if you’ll excuse me, | 对了 不好意思啊 |
[05:37] | – I’m in a rush to get to the farmer’s market. – At this hour? | – 我还赶着去农贸市场 – 这个时候才去 |
[05:40] | I hope you like listless radicchio. | 希望萎靡的菊苣会对你胃口 |
[05:44] | Okay, what the hell? I thought you guys got married in Reno. | 好的 怎么回事 我以为你们已经在里诺结婚了 |
[05:47] | We did. But as we were trying to tell Mr. Crane and Dr. Crane, | 是结了 可当我们要告诉Crane先生和Crane医生时 |
[05:51] | they told us how hurt they’d be if we got married without them. | 他们说如果我们瞒着他们结了婚 他们会很伤心 |
[05:54] | Yes, yes, which, in the moment, failed to occur to us. | 没错 于是 我们最后怎么都说不出口 |
[05:56] | So, to spare their feelings, | 然后为了安抚他们 |
[05:58] | we’re having a fake wedding on Friday. | 我们会在周五举办一个假婚礼 |
[06:00] | Well, that works for me, | 好吧 周五我也有空 |
[06:01] | because Alice is still counting on being a flower girl. | Alice还一直心心念念着要当花童呢 |
[06:05] | – Of course. – Great. | – 也对 – 也好 |
[06:07] | So if you guys have two weddings, | 你们结了两次婚的话 |
[06:08] | when’s your anniversary going to be? | 那你们打算定哪天做结婚纪念日 |
[06:11] | Well, I suppose, to keep up appearances, | 为了不穿帮 |
[06:12] | it’ll have to be the second one, won’t it? | 我想应该会是第二次的日期咯 对吧 |
[06:14] | Well, we could celebrate two anniversaries. A public one… | 我们也可以庆祝两次啊 一次公开 |
[06:17] | and then a second, secret one just for us. | 还有一次就我们两个人过 |
[06:23] | Oh, I like that. | 噢 我喜欢这样 |
[06:25] | Sort of sexy having an anniversary only the two of us know about. | 只有我们俩才知道的纪念日 有点性感呢 |
[06:29] | Three of us. | 我们仨知道 |
[06:33] | I still can’t believe we’re married. | 我还是不敢相信我们结婚了 |
[06:35] | It’s our one-day anniversary. | 今天是我们的一天纪念日 |
[06:37] | And we’re the only ones who know. | 而且只有我们几个人知道 |
[06:41] | You know, we should celebrate. | 对了 我们该庆祝一下 |
[06:45] | How about going to the dog park? | 要不去狗狗公园吧 |
[06:46] | Well, that doesn’t sound very romantic. | 呃 那听起来不是很浪漫 |
[06:48] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不是在跟你说话 |
[06:58] | – Nervous? – Less than last time. | – 紧张吗 – 没上次那么紧张 |
[07:01] | I guess it helps to have had a rehearsal. | 我想排练还是有帮助的 |
[07:03] | It wasn’t a rehearsal, it was the real thing. | 那又不是排练 那可是我们的真婚礼 |
[07:06] | This is just a… touring company performance. | 这次不过是巡回表演 |
[07:09] | Right. | 也对 |
[07:13] | It’s a bloody miracle | 真是奇迹 |
[07:14] | we’re here in one piece what with the way you drive. | 凭你的开车技术我们居然毫发无伤地到达了 |
[07:17] | I’m better at it when someone’s not screaming in my ear. | 如果没人对着我耳朵尖叫 我开得更好 |
[07:20] | Well, in my day | 在我年轻的时候 |
[07:21] | people didn’t drive so recklessly. Do you know why? | 没人开车会像你一样鲁莽 你知道为什么吗 |
[07:25] | Is it because you rode dinosaurs? | 是因为你们骑着恐龙吗 |
[07:30] | You should talk to your daughter. | 你该好好说说你女儿了 |
[07:34] | When we get home, you’re getting ice cream. | 等我们回到家 妈妈要赏你冰淇淋 |
[07:40] | – We’re all here, your honor. – Why did we all have to be here… | – 我们人齐了 法官大人 – 我们干嘛全挤在这里 |
[07:42] | just to pick up a bloody license? | 就为了看他们领个证吗 |
[07:44] | Couldn’t we have met at the church? | 我们就不能到教堂去等吗 |
[07:46] | Mum, we aren’t going to the church, | 妈 我们不去教堂 |
[07:47] | – we’re getting married here. – You what? | – 我们就在这里结婚 – 你说什么 |
[07:51] | We’re having a civil ceremony. | 我们就举办个民事仪式啊 |
[07:52] | Without a minister? Out of the question. | 没有牧师主持 想都别想 |
[07:55] | – Mum… – That’s enough, Daphne. I am your mother, | – 妈 – 够了 Daphne 我是你妈 |
[07:57] | and I will not bear witness to a Godless union. | 我绝不会接受你的婚姻没有主的准许 |
[08:00] | Gertrude, I favor a church wedding too, | Gertrude 我也很喜欢教堂婚礼 |
[08:03] | but this is their day, not ours. | 可今天是他们的大喜日子 不是我们的 |
[08:04] | Maybe we should just let them decide how it’s gonna be. | 或许我们该让他们自己决定怎么做 |
[08:07] | If people got to decide things for themselves, | 如果所有人都能为自己做决定的话 |
[08:10] | no one would go to church! | 就不会有人上教堂了 |
[08:13] | – If I may… – I’ll handle this, Your Honor. | – 请允许我 – 交给我来 法官大人 |
[08:17] | Mrs. Moon, you have my personal guarantee, | Moon太太 我向你保证 |
[08:19] | that this will not be a Godless union. | 这场婚姻绝不会没有主的见证 |
[08:25] | For if you truly believe in the omniscience… | 若你真正相信主是无所不知 |
[08:29] | …and omnipresence of the Lord, | 主是无所不在的 |
[08:33] | then surely are we not always in His presence? | 那他很肯定就在我们身边啊 |
[08:37] | No, He lives at the church. | 不 他住在教堂里 |
[08:42] | All I’m asking is that you honor the wishes of an old woman, | 我只要求你们尊重一个老太太的心愿 |
[08:46] | whose every child has been married by a minister, | 我每个孩子的婚礼都是由牧师主持的 |
[08:49] | or at least a prison chaplain. | 再不济也是个监狱牧师 |
[08:52] | Perhaps, given the depth of feeling here, | 或许 鉴于当前大家情绪激烈 |
[08:54] | it would be best to wait. | 婚礼还是往后推一推吧 |
[08:55] | Yes, well, I suppose we could find | 好吧 我想我们能 |
[08:56] | – a church in reasonably short order. – I don’t believe this. | – 很快找到个教堂的 – 真是难以置信 |
[09:00] | If you’re not going to get married now, | 如果你们现在不打算结婚的话 |
[09:01] | perhaps you could all take this out into the hall? | 要不然你们还是到走廊上商讨去吧 |
[09:03] | – I have a schedule to keep. – Roz, take me home. | – 我的时间表很紧 – Roz 载我回家 |
[09:07] | We’ll call you when we’ve cleared this up. | 我们搞定的时候会给你打电话 |
[09:08] | – Okay, let’s go, Alice. – Congratulations. | – 好吧 我们走吧 Alice. – 新婚快乐 |
[09:16] | When you’re ready to have a proper wedding, | 当你们准备举行一场正规婚礼的时候 |
[09:18] | you know where to find me. | 你们知道我在哪 |
[09:20] | That we do! | 我们知道 |
[09:21] | On your fiery throne presiding over the damned! | 你就在火焰王座上支配着堕入地狱的恶灵们 |
[09:26] | All right, let’s… let’s go. | 好了 我们 我们走吧 |
[09:27] | Where are we gonna find a clergyman who’ll perform on such short notice? | 这么点时间 我们去哪找个牧师来主婚啊 |
[09:30] | Hey, maybe the judge knows somebody. Hang on a second here. | 对了 说不定法官认识有人呢 等一下 |
[09:33] | Your honor… | 法官大人 |
[09:34] | I’m sorry, Daphne. But it’ll just be a few days, | 我很抱歉 Daphne 再等几天吧 |
[09:36] | and then we can be married. | 我们就能结婚了 |
[09:38] | We already are. | 我们已经结婚了 |
[09:39] | This is supposed to be the happiest time of my life. | 这本该是我人生中最美好的日子 |
[09:43] | I want to wear my wedding ring. | 我想戴着我的结婚戒指 |
[09:45] | I’m Mrs. Niles Crane, and I don’t want to keep it a secret. | 我是Niles Crane的夫人 我想让全世界都知道 |
[09:48] | – You just want to tell them the truth? – Too complicated. | – 你想告诉他们真相吗 – 太复杂了 |
[09:51] | Let’s just get married again. | 我们还是再结一次婚好了 |
[09:53] | – The wedding’s on. – What? What about Mrs. Moon? | – 我们要结婚 – 什么 不管Moon太太了吗 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry she’ll miss it, but that’s her choice. | 我很遗憾她不在 但这是她自己决定的 |
[09:58] | Your honor, we’ve changed our minds. | 法官大人 我们改变主意了 |
[09:59] | – We want to be married. – All right, | – 我们现在就想结婚 – 好吧 |
[10:01] | but we have to be quick about this. | 但我们必须速度快点了 |
[10:03] | – Are we ready to begin? – Yes! | – 准备好了吗 – 是的 |
[10:04] | Okay, let’s do it. | 那我们开始吧 |
[10:06] | Daphne, please repeat after me. | Daphne 请跟我念 |
[10:08] | Actually, we’ve written our own vows. | 实际上 我们想用自己写的誓言 |
[10:09] | Of course you have. | 当然可以 |
[10:13] | I, Daphne Moon, do take thee, Niles Crane, as my husband. | 我 Daphne Moon愿以你Niles Crane为夫 |
[10:18] | I promise you my fidelity and my support, | 许我一生的忠诚与支持 |
[10:22] | my laughter and my tears… | 同享我的欢乐与悲伤 |
[10:23] | You said you wouldn’t do this! | 你说你不会哭的 |
[10:27] | I say a lot of things. | 我说过的事可多了 |
[10:35] | Oh, Frasier, thank you so much for dinner! | 噢 Frasier 太感谢你请我们吃晚饭了 |
[10:37] | Yes, it was wonderful. | 是的 晚饭很不错 |
[10:38] | It was my pleasure. Dad, don’t you have something to add? | 我很荣幸 老爸 你要说点啥不 |
[10:44] | Well, I already said thank you for dinner. What am I supposed to do, | 我都说了谢谢你请吃晚饭 你还想让我怎么做 |
[10:47] | get down on my knees and kowtow | 给你那牛逼哄哄的美国运通卡 |
[10:49] | to your fancy-ass American Express card? | 下跪磕头吗 |
[10:53] | No. | 不是 |
[10:56] | I was referring to the gift we have for them. | 我是指我们给他们买的新婚礼物 |
[10:58] | Oh! Right, I forgot about that. | 哦 这个 我给忘了 |
[11:00] | Yeah, and thanks for dinner, Fras, it really was excellent. | 对了 晚饭棒棒哒 谢啦 Fras |
[11:04] | I didn’t think I’d like beef cheeks… | 我本以为我不会喜欢牛颊肉 |
[11:07] | Yes, yes! Dad, give them the gift. | 好了 好了 老爸 把礼物拿出来吧 |
[11:10] | This is so exciting, our first wedding present. | 好兴奋啊 这可是我们第一份结婚礼物 |
[11:17] | – It’s a silver picture frame! – Beautiful. | – 是银相框 – 真好看 |
[11:20] | And nota bene, it’s been engraved with today’s date, | 注意这里 刻上了今天的日期 |
[11:25] | in order to commemorate your wedding date | 这是对你们大喜日子的纪念 |
[11:26] | until your real gift arrives. | 你们真正的结婚礼物还在路上 |
[11:29] | It’s very sweet. Thank you, Mr. Crane and Dr. Crane. | 太贴心了 谢谢你们 Crane先生还有Crane医生 |
[11:32] | Well, you can’t call us that anymore, we’re family now. | 我们现在是一家人了 你不用再那么称呼我们了 |
[11:36] | So we are. | 也对 |
[11:38] | Well, thank you… | 那么 谢谢你 |
[11:40] | Frasier Frasier. | |
[11:43] | Oh, that feels strange. | 噢 感觉怪怪的 |
[11:45] | And thank you… | 还有谢谢你 |
[11:47] | – …Martin. – Dad. | – Martin – 老爸 |
[11:48] | – Dad. – Or Martin. Whatever makes you comfortable. | – 老爸 – 叫Martin也行 随你高兴 |
[11:51] | Oh, thank you, Mr. Crane. | 噢 谢谢你 Crane先生 |
[11:54] | Don’t mention it. | 不用谢 |
[11:55] | Well, I better go and figure out what to pack for the honeymoon. | 好了 我该去想想度蜜月要带什么行李了 |
[12:03] | I’m just bringing sunscreen. | 我带个防晒霜就好 |
[12:10] | Pardon me. | 失陪一下 |
[12:12] | I have to go poke out my mind’s eye. | 我得去把我脑海的眼睛戳瞎 |
[12:18] | Oh, you’re lucky. I always wanted to go to Bora Bora. | 哦 你真是好命 我一直想去波拉波拉岛 |
[12:21] | Oh, it’s going to be fantastic, Dad. | 老爸 这次旅程一定会超棒的 |
[12:23] | We’re staying in a thatched hut built out over the water. | 我们俩会住在一间建在水上的茅草屋 |
[12:25] | In the middle of the floor there’s a window, | 地板中央有一扇窗 |
[12:28] | where you can look straight down to the bottom of the ocean. | 一眼就能让你看到大洋底端 |
[12:30] | Well, I hope it’s not too deep. | 好吧 我希望水不会很深 |
[12:32] | When we went to the top of the Space Needle, | 当我们在太空针塔顶层时 |
[12:33] | and you looked down, you got sick. | 你往下一看 犯了恶心 |
[12:36] | – Dad! – All over that poor Japanese tour group. | – 老爸 – 全吐到那帮可怜的日本游客身上了 |
[12:41] | – Dad… – And when I yelled down to warn them, | – 老爸 – 我朝下大声警告他们 |
[12:42] | they just looked up. | 他们还抬头了 |
[12:48] | That was three years ago! | 那是三年前的事了 |
[12:53] | – Mrs. Moon. – Did you find a minister yet? | – Moon太太 – 你们找了牧师没 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry, no. Actually… | 我很抱歉 没有 事实上 |
[12:57] | – Good, then I’m not too late. – Too late for what? | – 太好了 那我来得还不算太迟 – 什么太迟 |
[12:59] | Oh, Daphne… | 噢 Daphne |
[13:04] | When I got home this afternoon, | 今天中午我回到家 |
[13:06] | well, I was openin’ a bottle of scotch to have me tea, | 开了瓶苏格兰威士忌来泡茶 |
[13:11] | and I began thinking. I was married by a minister in a church, | 然后我想到 我的婚礼就是在教堂由牧师主持的 |
[13:15] | and, and what’s it got me? | 可你看看我现在成了什么样 |
[13:18] | Alone and unloved is what. | 孤身一人 无爱失宠 |
[13:21] | And likely because I’ve been | 这样正好 因为这么多年来 |
[13:22] | such a rotten mother to you all these years. | 对你来说我就是一个糟透了的母亲 |
[13:24] | – You haven’t been rotten. – Oh, yes I have. | – 你才没有糟透了 – 不 我就是 |
[13:27] | On what should have been the happiest day of your life, | 在你的大喜日子 |
[13:29] | I thought of only myself. | 我却只想到了我自己 |
[13:32] | I’m ashamed. I mean I’m embarrassed, | 我很羞愧 我很尴尬 |
[13:37] | – …and I apologize. – Oh, mum. | – 我是来道歉的 – 哦 妈 |
[13:44] | My only solace is you aren’t married yet. | 我现在唯一的慰藉就是你还没结婚 |
[13:49] | Because if I miss my baby’s wedding, | 因为如果我错过了我宝贝女儿的婚礼 |
[13:51] | I won’t be able to live with myself. | 我干脆就别再活下去了 |
[13:55] | Daphne Niles Daphne, Niles… | |
[14:03] | you get married anywhere you want to. | 你们想在哪里结婚都可以 |
[14:05] | All that matters is that I’m there to share it with you. | 只要我能到现场跟你们分享那一刻 |
[14:10] | Oh, of course you’ll be there. | 噢 当然你会在现场 |
[14:17] | We’ll go right back to that courthouse tomorrow | 我们明天就回去法院 |
[14:20] | and resume where we left off. | 继续我们未完成的婚礼 |
[14:22] | Nothing could make me happier. | 我实在是太高兴了 |
[14:24] | Ah, Mrs. Moon, | 啊 Moon太太 |
[14:25] | I see you’ve made peace with the wedding. | 看来你已经接受了婚礼的最终决定 |
[14:28] | Yes, Mrs. Moon has rescinded her ultimatum, | 是的 Moon太太决定撤销她的最后通牒 |
[14:30] | so we’re having the wedding tomorrow. | 所以我们明天去举办婚礼 |
[14:34] | – Ah! Niles, may I have a word with you? – Mm-hm. Excuse me. | – 啊 Niles 借一步说话 – 嗯哼 不好意思 |
[14:43] | What the hell’s going on? You guys already got married. | 到底发生什么事了 你们俩已经结婚了 |
[14:45] | Yes, but she doesn’t know that. So, | 没错 可她不知道啊 所以呢 |
[14:47] | tomorrow we’re going to have another ceremony for her benefit. | 明天我们再弄一次婚礼 好安慰她的心情 |
[14:49] | – That’s crazy! – It may be, | – 这太疯狂了 – 是有点 |
[14:51] | but I’m afraid the truth would crush her. | 可我害怕真相会把她压垮 |
[14:53] | Oh, please! All the wine presses in Bordeaux | 哦 拜托 波尔多所有葡萄酒压榨机加起来 |
[14:54] | wouldn’t crush that woman. | 都不会把她压垮 |
[14:58] | Niles, what you and Daphne shared today | Niles 你今天和Daphne所分享的这一切 |
[14:59] | – was utterly unique. – You think so? | – 是不可取代的 – 你这么觉得 |
[15:03] | Yes, it was a singular moment. | 当然 那一刻可是独一无二啊 |
[15:04] | Anyone fooled by a repeat performance, | 被一个重复的仪式所糊弄的人 |
[15:06] | would have to be a complete imbecile. | 是个彻头彻尾的智障 |
[15:10] | True. | 确实 |
[15:14] | But, if it’s what Daphne wants, I’ll support her. | 但如果Daphne想再来一次 我全力支持 |
[15:16] | We’ll get Roz back, we’ll find a different judge | 我们会再请一遍Roz 另找一位法官 |
[15:18] | and we’ll just do it all over again. | 然后我们再来一遍 |
[15:20] | And, it’ll be just as perfect as today’s was. | 一切都只会像今天一样完美 |
[15:25] | Fine. But I’m not singing “Wonderful World” again. | 好吧 可我不会再唱一遍<美好世界>了 |
[15:28] | Maybe more perfect. | 说不定这样更完美 |
[15:33] | Remember how excited we were at our first wedding? | 还记得我们第一次结婚的时候多兴奋啊 |
[15:38] | – Yeah, we were both shaking. – Yeah. | – 对啊 我们紧张得都在颤抖 – 就是啊 |
[15:42] | Hey, I noticed the first time | 对了 我还记得第一次的时候 |
[15:44] | you promised me your honesty and protection, | 你宣誓说的是对我诚实 给我呵护 |
[15:47] | but not the second time. | 第二次就变了 |
[15:49] | No, because I vowed to | 对啊 因为我第二次说的是 |
[15:51] | always be true and to be your constant champion. | 永远对你真诚 做你的守护者 |
[15:54] | It’s the same thing. | 都是一样的啊 |
[15:57] | I suppose. | 我想也是 |
[15:59] | You liked it better the first way. | 你更喜欢第一次的 |
[16:01] | – Okay, we can go back to that. – Thanks. | – 好吧 我们用回第一次的吧 – 谢谢 |
[16:06] | – You making any changes? – Nope, same old, same old. | – 你打算改吗 – 不 还是老一套 |
[16:13] | – Where’s Alice? – Oh, upset stomach. On the way home yesterday, | – Alice呢 – 她胃不舒服 昨天在回家路上 |
[16:16] | she snacked on the leftover petals in her basket. So, I’m sorry, | 她把篮子里剩下的花瓣当零食吃了 所以我很抱歉 |
[16:19] | – but I won’t be able to join you for dinner. – We understand. | – 我晚饭没办法跟你们一起吃了 – 我们理解 |
[16:22] | Explain it to me then. | 你给我解释解释好了 |
[16:24] | What sort of child eats roses? ‘T isn’t normal. | 什么小孩子会吃玫瑰花啊 这都不正常 |
[16:28] | You could have stopped her, you know. | 你本来可以制止她的 |
[16:29] | Not the way she was noshing them up, I couldn’t. | 就她那狼吞虎咽的样子我才制止不了呢 |
[16:32] | – Like a wood chipper she was. – All right. | – 她吃得跟个碎木机似的 – 好了 |
[16:35] | The incredible beaver baby. | 像个神奇的海狸宝宝 |
[16:38] | We GET it! | 我们懂你意思了 |
[16:40] | Oh, dear lord, is that… Donny? Everybody, look at your shoes! | 天啊 那不是Donny吗 大家快低头看自己鞋子 |
[16:45] | – Wait a minute, Daph… is that Daphne? – Donny? | – 等一下 Daph 是Daphne吗 – Donny |
[16:50] | – Hey, everybody. – What a surprise. | – 大家好啊 – 真是凑巧 |
[16:52] | Boy, I hope this isn’t uncomfortable. | 天啊 我希望大家不会觉得不自在啊 |
[16:54] | No, no, not at all. Say, is that | 不 不 一点都不会 快看 |
[16:56] | – a drinking fountain over there? – Sure looks like one. | – 那边是不是有个自动饮水器 – 是有一个 |
[17:01] | Well, Niles, Daphne, | 好吧 Niles Daphne |
[17:03] | – I’d like you to meet Bridgett, my fiancee. – Hi. | – 这位是我的未婚妻 Bridgett – 你好 |
[17:06] | – Hello. – We just filed for | – 你好 – 我们刚刚申请了 |
[17:07] | – a marriage license. – Congratulations. | – 结婚证书 – 恭喜 |
[17:09] | – That’s great. – Thank you. I know | – 这太好了 – 谢谢你 我知道 |
[17:10] | that I was getting married the last time you ran into me, | 上一次你遇到我的时候我正要结婚 |
[17:13] | – but this time I found the real thing. – Good, I’m glad. | – 但我这一次找到真爱了 – 很好 我很高兴 |
[17:17] | Yeah. You know, if you hadn’t left me | 对了 如果不是因为你离开了我 |
[17:18] | then I never would have met my ex-wife, | 我不会遇见我前妻 |
[17:20] | who introduced me to Bridgett, so, in a weird way, | 我前妻又把我介绍给了Bridgett 看世事多奇妙 |
[17:24] | you played a big part in my eventual happiness. | 你在我人生幸福中扮演了重要角色 |
[17:27] | – That’s uh, that’s a very healthy perspective. – I think so too. | – 你这想法挺乐观的 – 我也赞同 |
[17:30] | So, what are you guys doing here? | 那你们俩在这干嘛 |
[17:33] | Niles and I are getting married. | Niles和我要结婚了 |
[17:34] | Well, congratulations. That is great. | 真的 恭喜你们 这太棒了 |
[17:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:41] | Well, it’s great. It’s nice seeing you | 这太好了 很高兴见到你们 |
[17:43] | and I hope you’ll come to our wedding. | 我希望你们会出席我们的婚礼 |
[17:45] | – Oh, same here. – Really? You’d be okay with that? | – 我也希望你们能来 – 真的 你们不介意吗 |
[17:53] | – Well, sure, why not?! – Of course, | – 当然了 有何不可 – 当然 |
[17:56] | it’s anybody’s guess how long we could be waiting here. | 不过谁也猜不准我们要在这里等多久 |
[17:59] | You can come in now. | 你们现在可以进来了 |
[18:02] | Who had one second? | 刚谁猜一秒钟的 |
[18:05] | – Everyone, it’s time. – Well, here we go then. | – 大家 时间到了 – 好了 让我们进去吧 |
[18:17] | – Is this everybody? – Yes. | – 人全到了吗 – 没错 |
[18:19] | Let’s get started. | 那我们开始吧 |
[18:21] | We come here today to unite this man and this woman in marriage. | 今日我们聚集于此来见证这两人结为夫妇 |
[18:26] | I understand Daphne and Niles have composed vows | 我了解到Daphne和Niles各自撰写了 |
[18:28] | that are especially significant to them. | 对他们有着特别意义的誓词 |
[18:31] | Niles Niles. | |
[18:35] | Uh, I, Niles Crane take you, Daphne Moon, to be my wife. | 我 Niles Crane 愿以你Daphne Moon为妻 |
[18:41] | I, I vow to you my, my fidelity and support, | 许 许我一生的忠诚与支持 |
[18:46] | honor, respect, | 同享荣誉与尊敬 |
[18:49] | uh, honesty, protection, | 呃 诚实与呵护 |
[18:54] | and… support… | 还有支持 |
[18:56] | you are my comfort and joy, | 你是我的幸福 我的愉悦 |
[18:59] | and… oh, shoot, there’s one more… | 还有 卧槽 还有一句 |
[19:05] | – One true love. – …One true love! That’s right. | – 一生挚爱 – 你是我一生挚爱 没错 |
[19:08] | OK, you go. | 好了 到你了 |
[19:11] | “OK, you go”?! | “好了 到你了” |
[19:18] | I, Daphne Moon, do… | 我 Daphne Moon 愿 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry, this is wrong. | 我很抱歉 这是大错特错 |
[19:24] | I can’t stand here and rattle off | 我不能站在这里背诵 |
[19:25] | a bunch of words that don’t mean anything anymore. | 这些再也没有感情的句子 |
[19:28] | – I can’t go through with this. – YES! I KNEW IT! | – 我实在是做不到 – 没错 我就知道会这样 |
[19:32] | Now you know what it’s like | 现在你也能体会一下 |
[19:33] | to have the love of your life dump you at the altar! | 在婚礼上被自己一生所爱抛弃的滋味 |
[19:35] | And good luck trying to find somebody as good, | 祝你的下一任能一样优秀 |
[19:38] | because she just ain’t out there! | 但这根本就不可能 |
[19:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:47] | No, no, no. Bridgett, Bridgett! | 不 不是这样的 Bridgett Bridgett |
[19:51] | I’m sorry, everyone, but Niles and I, | 各位 我很抱歉 但Niles和我 |
[19:54] | – we’re already married. – What? | – 我们已经结过婚了 – 什么 |
[19:57] | Mrs. Moon, I’m afraid it’s true. | Moon太太 很不幸这是事实 |
[19:59] | Niles and Daphne are already married, | Niles和Daphne已经结婚了 |
[20:00] | and they were simply trying | 他们只是想让你 |
[20:02] | – to spare your feelings. – You knew about Reno? | – 好受一点 – 所以你知道里诺的事了 |
[20:06] | I was talking about yesterday. What happened in Reno? | 我是说昨天 在里诺发生什么了吗 |
[20:09] | – They got married yesterday? – This is all a lie? | – 他们昨天结婚了吗 – 这只是个谎言吗 |
[20:12] | No, yesterday was a lie. We eloped last week. | 不 昨天是个谎言 我们上周就私奔了 |
[20:14] | I thought you had to wait for the license. | 我以为你们得等三天才拿得到结婚证书 |
[20:16] | That’s why we went to Reno. | 所以我们才去了里诺 |
[20:17] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 那你们为什么不早说 |
[20:18] | We thought you’d be insulted. | 我们以为你们会觉得自己被羞辱了 |
[20:19] | I’m insulted now! | 我现在就觉得自己被羞辱了 |
[20:21] | How could you tell Roz and not your own family? | 你怎么能只告诉Roz 而不告诉你的家人 |
[20:23] | How could you have two weddings | 你怎么能已经结过两次婚了 |
[20:24] | without telling your mother about one? | 却一次都不告诉你妈 |
[20:26] | How could you cheat Alice out of being a flower girl? | 你们怎么能这么坑Alice的花童梦 |
[20:30] | – We just wanted to be married. – Hold on, I got a question here. | – 我们当时就只是想结婚 – 等等 我有个问题 |
[20:35] | You’ve been married for a week, | 你们俩结婚都有一个星期了 |
[20:38] | how come you’re not on your honeymoon? | 怎么还不去度蜜月 |
[20:41] | Thank you… Martin. | 谢谢你 Martin |
[20:48] | – I hope you can all forgive us. – Well, of course, we can. Of course. | – 我希望你们能原谅我们 – 当然 |
[20:50] | Your happiness is what’s important. | 最重要的就是你们的幸福 |
[20:52] | This is such a relief. | 这真是太令人欣慰了 |
[20:54] | It just felt wrong to start off a marriage with a lie. | 用一个谎言开始一段婚姻太不对劲了 |
[20:58] | Um, was the first one | 嗯 那第一个婚礼 |
[20:59] | – at least in front of a minister? – Of course! | – 是由牧师主持的吗 – 当然 |
[21:02] | Yes, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |