时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Hey, Roz… Hi, hi, hi. Roz, | 嘿 Roz 嗨 嗨 Roz |
[00:12] | you just missed the classic prank of all time. | 你刚刚错过了一个史上绝妙的恶作剧 |
[00:14] | I’ll admit it, this was my masterpiece. | 我必须要说 那是我的杰作 |
[00:16] | – Oh, who, who? Who’d you get? – OK… | – 噢 谁啊 谁啊 你整谁了 – 给你说 |
[00:18] | – Way to go, Bulldog! – There he is! | – 干得漂亮 Bulldog – 他在那儿呢 |
[00:24] | I got this friend down at the impound lot, | 我在地下车库用一台报废的宝马 |
[00:26] | who came across a smashed-up BMW, | 整到了这个伙计 |
[00:29] | same make and model as Frasier’s. | 那台破车和Frasier爱车的型号一模一样 |
[00:30] | You didn’t! You got Frasier! | 真的啊 你整到了Frasier |
[00:33] | I had his car towed from the garage, the wreck went in its place. | 我把他的车拖出车库 然后把那个破车停在车位上 |
[00:38] | The doc totally freaked when he saw it. | 他看见的时候吓坏了 |
[00:40] | First, he started swearing, | 他先是爆粗口 |
[00:42] | and then he implored the heavens, | 然后又求天告地 |
[00:43] | and just when his lip started trembling, | 当他嘴唇都开始发抖的时候 |
[00:45] | Bulldog comes out, tells him it’s all a prank. | Bulldog出来告诉他这一切都是恶作剧 |
[00:46] | Hey, Bulldog observes the mercy rule. | 嘿 我可是见好就收了 |
[00:50] | Besides, I got the whole thing on tape. | 再说了 我把这一切都录下来了 |
[00:57] | Admit it, Doc, I got you good. | 承认吧 医生 我整到你了 |
[01:01] | Come on, say it: “Bulldog’s the best!” | 来吧 说”Bulldog最棒了” |
[01:06] | OK, OK, how ’bout the bitch dance I taught you? | 好吧 好吧 来一段儿我教你的热舞怎么样 |
[01:11] | Well, at least give me one up high! Come on… | 那么 至少击个掌吧 来 |
[01:13] | oh, come on, don’t leave me hanging, | 噢 行了 别让我白举个手 |
[01:15] | Doc! Where’s your Halloween spirit? | 医生 你的万圣节精神呢 |
[01:18] | Don’t worry, it’ll be here waiting for you. | 放心 我一直举手等着呢 |
[01:24] | For the record, I knew immediately it was not my car. | 声明一下 我一开始就看出来那不是我的车了 |
[01:29] | Mine has a bumper sticker on it that says, | 我车上有车尾贴 上面写着 |
[01:30] | “I AM PRO OPERA AND I VOTE!” | “拥护奥普拉 行使选举权” |
[01:34] | Frasier, you’ve got to admit, it was clever. | Frasier 你得承认 他手段很高明 |
[01:36] | I admit nothing. | 我什么也不会承认 |
[01:38] | That is the last we shall discuss of it, | 再也不要讨论这件事了 |
[01:39] | We have a show to do. | 我们还要做节目呢 |
[01:41] | Good afternoon, Seattle, | 下午好 西雅图 |
[01:42] | and welcome to the Halloween edition of the Dr. Frasier Crane Show. | 欢迎来到Crane医生秀的万圣节特别节目 |
[01:46] | Today we will be discussing the topic… of fears. | 今天我们来谈一谈 恐惧 |
[01:50] | Are they irrational hindrances, or evolutionary tools? | 人们会恐惧莫名的阻碍 还是更新换代的工具呢 |
[01:55] | Hmmm… the surprising answer, after these words. | 嗯 说了这么多 答案竟然是 |
[02:02] | My car! Ohhhh, no my caaar! | 我的车 噢不要 我的车 |
[02:05] | What did they do to you?! Oh, my bay-beee…! | 他们对你做了什么 噢我的宝贝车车 |
[02:12] | Whenever you’re ready. | 举手等着呢 |
[02:25] | Did you find something? | 你找到点儿东西没 |
[02:26] | Do you think they’ll take soy sauce packets? | 你觉得他们会要酱油包吗 |
[02:30] | – Who keeps ringing the doorbell? – Shh! It’s trick or treaters. | – 谁一直在摁门铃啊 – 嘘 是来要糖的小孩子 |
[02:34] | – OK, they’re gone. – Well, why didn’t you let them in? | – 好了 他们走了 – 怎么 为什么不让他们进来 |
[02:37] | Because someone forgot to get Halloween candy. | 因为某些人忘了准备万圣节糖果 |
[02:41] | Although, someone else could have picked it up | 尽管如此 有的人本来可以买糖的 |
[02:42] | since she was already in the store. | 因为她就在商店里啊 |
[02:44] | But, that would override the duty list | 但是 那样就破坏了某些人 |
[02:46] | that someone insisted on implementing. | 一直坚持实施的任务表啊 |
[02:50] | If this is what you two call a fight, | 如果你们管这也叫吵架 |
[02:52] | you’re not fit to be married. | 那你们根本不配结婚 |
[02:55] | – I once held your father’s head underwater, and… – Shh! | – 有一次我把你爸的头按到水下 然后 – 嘘 |
[02:59] | Oh, for heaven’s sake! We haven’t got any candy, shove off! | 哦 天哪 我们没有糖 走开 |
[03:05] | Great, now they know we’re here. | 这下好了 他们知道家里有人了 |
[03:08] | That is precisely what’s wrong with this country, | 这个国家的症结所在就是 |
[03:11] | everyone’s afraid to stand up to the children. | 没人敢站出来反抗这些孩子 |
[03:15] | – Trick-or-treat! – Didn’t you hear? We’ve got no candy! | – 不给糖就捣蛋 – 你没听见吗 我们没有糖 |
[03:19] | We can offer you hotel soaps. | 我们可以给你酒店里带回来的香皂 |
[03:22] | But it’s Halloween. I dress up, you give me candy. | 但这是万圣节啊 我盛装打扮 你得给我糖啊 |
[03:26] | – That costume’s supposed to be scary? – No, is yours? | – 你这衣服是要吓人的吗 – 不是啊 你的是吗 |
[03:32] | Oh, a nice bite into an onion | 噢 你那张小嘴 |
[03:34] | is what that mouth of yours deserves. | 真该被塞满洋葱 |
[03:37] | If you don’t have treats, you’re going to get a trick. | 如果你不给糖 我就会捣蛋的 |
[03:39] | Do your worst! I’m not afraid of you. | 随你怎么办 我不怕你 |
[03:43] | Honestly! | 认真的 |
[03:46] | OK, well, maybe I’ll go and get some candy after all. | 也许我还是应该去买点糖回来 |
[04:04] | OK, I’m going to need my slicker and my squash goggles! | 好吧 我还是去拿我的雨衣和壁球护目镜吧 |
[04:15] | – Good morning, Roz. May I join you? – Sure, Frasier. | – 早上好 Roz 一起吃吧 – 好啊 Frasier |
[04:18] | Well, I’m glad to see you’re not sulking today. | 很高兴见到你今天不是怒气冲冲的 |
[04:21] | Yes, well, I had a little time to think about it, | 是啊 我好好地想了想 |
[04:22] | and I’ve decided to put Bulldog’s prank behind me… | 决定要把Bulldog整我这事儿抛在脑后 |
[04:26] | – That’s very mature. – I’m not finished! | – 很成熟的想法 – 我没说完呐 |
[04:29] | …by visiting upon him a prank | 前提是我得整回去 |
[04:31] | that is ten times more dastardly. Look at this. | 还得用比他损十倍的招儿 看这个 |
[04:39] | – Looks like a car with a balloon tied to it. – Precisely. | – 看起来像是绑着气球的汽车啊 – 的确是 |
[04:42] | I will tie a red balloon to the antenna | 每次他最爱的海鹰队输比赛时 |
[04:43] | of Bulldog’s car every time his precious Seahawks… | 我就会在他车的天线上绑一个 |
[04:46] | …lose a game. | 红气球 |
[04:49] | Over time, the conditioned response | 假以时日 这种条件反射 |
[04:51] | will become ingrained in his psyche. | 在他的心里就会变得根深蒂固 |
[04:52] | Eventually, the mere sight of a red balloon… | 最终 他一看到红色的气球 |
[04:56] | …will bring about in him an inexplicable sense… | 就会有一种无法言说的 |
[04:59] | …of loss. | 挫败 |
[05:03] | Check and mate | 完胜 |
[05:08] | Isn’t that… kind of out there? | 这是不有点 过头了 |
[05:10] | That’s the point. Well, of course, | 要的就是这样 当然了 |
[05:11] | I could go with any one of your basic pranks: | 我可以随便弄一个你们那种小儿科整蛊 |
[05:13] | hand in warm water, and whatnot… Believe me, | 递一杯开水什么的 相信我 |
[05:15] | I have an intimate knowledge of all of them. | 我对这些了如指掌 |
[05:18] | But what I’m looking for is something unmistakably ME. | 但是我在寻求一种专属于我的方式 |
[05:21] | A signature prank, if you will. | 可以说是一个整蛊代表作 |
[05:24] | Why don’t you just forget about revenge | 你为什么不能忘了报复 |
[05:26] | and give him his two minutes in the sun? | 给他时间休息休息 |
[05:28] | – What, at my expense? – Look at his life! | – 什么 我付薪水他休息 – 看看他的生活吧 |
[05:31] | You guys used to be equals, | 你们原本是平等的 |
[05:32] | now he’s stuck downstairs in that | 现在他必须待在楼下那个 |
[05:34] | dark, musty archives room. | 不见天日的 发霉的档案室 |
[05:36] | You must have some sympathy for him, don’t you? | 你得同情同情他 不是吗 |
[05:38] | “Dark, musty archives”… I think I could use that! | “不见天日 发霉的档案室” 我也许能用到 |
[05:43] | – Hello, all. – Hello, Niles. | – 大家好啊 – 你好 Niles |
[05:45] | Why do we have to stop here? | 我们为什么非得在这儿耽误 |
[05:47] | I could make coffee at home. | 我在家我也可以做咖啡 |
[05:48] | Now, now, it’s good to get out of the house, | 现在 还是不回家比较好 |
[05:52] | get some fresh air, exercise those lungs. | 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 锻炼一下肺部什么的 |
[05:55] | My lungs are as strong as ever. | 我的肺一直都很好啊 |
[05:57] | Just yesterday, I finished a whole cigarette in two drags. | 就昨天 我两口就把整个雪茄抽完了 |
[06:04] | One off me record! | 破纪录了 |
[06:07] | – What’s this? – I’m devising the ultimate prank, | – 这是什么 – 我在设计一个终极整蛊 |
[06:10] | to get my revenge on Bulldog. | 来报复Bulldog |
[06:12] | Ah, well just beware the dangers of juvenile one-upsmanship. | 呃 就是要小心点儿年轻人也许技高一筹 |
[06:15] | Only last night, Mrs. Moon | 就是昨晚 Moon女士 |
[06:16] | challenged a trick-or-treater, | 教训了一个要糖果的孩子 |
[06:18] | and he responded by pelting our door with eggs. | 他就朝我们家门上砸鸡蛋 |
[06:22] | Yeah, but I got the little monster back, | 对 但是我算是扳平了 |
[06:23] | by putting a big, greasy glob of Vaseline | 我涂了一大坨润滑的凡士林 |
[06:26] | on his doorknob! | 在那小鬼家的门把手上 |
[06:29] | – You said you’d put an end to it! – Hence the Vaseline. | – 你说了要了结这个事儿的 – 所以我才用凡士林啊 |
[06:33] | Mum, he’s a child! | 妈 他还是个孩子啊 |
[06:35] | Well, it’s time he learned you don’t mess with Gertrude Moon, | 那是该让他知道跟Gertrude Moon胡来 |
[06:38] | without incurring my wrath. | 是会有严重后果的 |
[06:41] | Now, excuse me, I require cocoa. | 那么就这样 我要一杯可可 |
[06:46] | You know, I think she has the right attitude. | 其实 我觉得她的心态很正确 |
[06:48] | If I expect Bulldog to leave me alone, | 如果我想让Bulldog不再惹我 |
[06:50] | I’ve got to show him that he’s dealing with a superior intellect. | 我就得让他知道他是在和一个聪明绝顶的人打交道 |
[06:53] | Show them the balloon car. | 先给他们看看那个带气球的车 |
[07:01] | I’m sure Da Vinci’s early notes were full of laughs too! | 我相信达芬奇早期的手稿也是被人嘲笑过的 |
[07:05] | Excuse me, I have devising to do! | 不好意思 我还有设计要做 |
[07:09] | That’ll be… $32.03. | 一共是 32.03美元 |
[07:12] | For one drink?! | 一杯饮料这么贵 |
[07:14] | Your grandson ordered a bunch of cakes, | 你的孙子还点了一篮蛋糕 |
[07:15] | and he said it was all on you. | 他说是您结账 |
[07:17] | Thanks for the treats, Grandma! | 谢谢您的招待 奶奶 |
[07:27] | Oh, let’s see the little sod get to school without these. | 噢 看那个小崽子没了这怎么上学 |
[07:31] | Oh, this should settle it! | 噢 这样就解决啦 |
[07:45] | Is anybody there? | 有人吗 |
[07:48] | Oh, zombies… | 啊 僵尸啊 |
[07:50] | the living dead. Help, help! | 行尸走肉啊 救命啊 救命啊 |
[07:56] | Everyone, hold please. | 大家停一下 |
[08:01] | Zombie Number Two, what are you doing? | 二号僵尸 你干嘛呢 |
[08:03] | I’m scaring Bulldog? | 我在吓Bulldog吧 |
[08:05] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[08:08] | Is that what zombies do, they scare people? | 僵尸是干这个的吗 他们吓人吗 |
[08:12] | Wrong. | 错 |
[08:14] | They eat brains, and THAT’S what scares people. | 他们吃人脑 这才吓人 |
[08:18] | Now, look, this is our dress rehearsal, | 好 这是我们的带妆彩排 |
[08:19] | let’s please try to get this right. | 咱们一定认真点啊 |
[08:21] | Bulldog comes in, he hears noises, zombies go after his brain, | Bulldog走进来 他听见动静 僵尸要吃他的脑子 |
[08:28] | and his terror is caught on | 然后他受惊的样子就会被录下来 |
[08:29] | videotape for us all to enjoy at a later date. | 供我们大家日后娱乐 |
[08:32] | Now, let’s try this again. First marks, please. | 现在再来一遍 站到最初走位上 |
[08:34] | Oh, jeez, Fras, this is the fourth time through. | 哦 天啊Fras 这是第四遍了 |
[08:36] | Can somebody else play Bulldog now? | 能让别人来演Bulldog吗 |
[08:38] | Dad, you said you would help me with this. | 爸 你说了你会帮我的 |
[08:39] | Well that’s because you said we were gonna do a practical joke. | 那是因为你说我们要搞一个恶作剧 |
[08:41] | – I thought it would be fun. – Whatever gave you that idea? | – 我本以为会很有趣 – 谁说会有趣了 |
[08:46] | Todd, I am getting “Dead” From you. | Todd 我能看出来你在演尸体 |
[08:51] | But I am not getting “Undead.” | 但是我没看出来你是行尸啊 |
[08:55] | Still? | 还不行 |
[08:58] | Let’s try this then. | 咱们这样吧 |
[09:00] | After rehearsal, I want each of you to write a paragraph | 排练之后 我希望你们每人写一段话 |
[09:05] | detailing who your character was when he or she was alive, | 详述一下你们的角色生前是什么样的人 |
[09:11] | how they died, | 他们是怎么死的 |
[09:13] | and why they’re now after Bulldog’s brain. | 以及现在为什么要吃Bulldog的脑子 |
[09:16] | Honestly, Roz, you know, you haven’t given me much to work with here. | 说真的 Roz 这样让我很难办 |
[09:18] | These are the worst actors I’ve ever seen. | 他们是我见过的最差的演员 |
[09:20] | Well, I’m sorry, but the Royal Zombie Company just left town | 是啊 很抱歉皇家僵尸剧团正巧 |
[09:23] | with its all-zombie production of “Hamlet”! | 出城去表演僵尸版哈姆雷特了 |
[09:29] | How many more times are we going to do this? | 我们还要来几遍 |
[09:31] | Why is it that whenever Bulldog pulls off a practical joke, | 为什么Bulldog恶作剧的时候 |
[09:34] | you all applaud him, | 你们都欢呼喝彩 |
[09:35] | as if he’d won some sort of bowl or cup or other sports dish? | 就像他赢了什么奖杯一样 |
[09:39] | But when I ask you to give up a single Sunday, | 但是当我让你花一个周日排练的时候 |
[09:40] | all I get is complaints? | 我得到的就只有抱怨 |
[09:42] | Well, because you keep turning it into work! | 那是因为你把这变成了工作 |
[09:43] | This is supposed to be fun! | 这本来应该很开心的 |
[09:45] | Like a day at the beach! | 就像那天在海边一样 |
[09:47] | Oh, you do this kind of thing all the time. | 噢 你总是做这种扫兴的事 |
[09:49] | Like when? | 我什么时候这样啦 |
[09:49] | Like the last time we went to the beach! | 就是上一次我们去海边的时候 |
[09:53] | A lot of people bring rakes! | 有很多人带耙子的 |
[09:58] | Look, Frasier, it’s not too late to back out of this. | 听我说 Frasier 现在退出还不晚 |
[10:00] | Face it, jokes just aren’t your specialty. | 面对事实吧 你本来就不擅长轻松幽默的东西 |
[10:03] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你说这什么意思 |
[10:04] | Well, what she means, son, | 儿子 她说的意思是 |
[10:05] | is that we all have our different blessings. | 我们都擅长不同的东西 |
[10:08] | And Bulldog’s good at jokes and fun, and you’re good at… | Bulldog很会搞笑逗乐 而你就擅长 |
[10:12] | …reading, and, uh… telling people about the things you read. | 读书 还有 嗯 告诉别人你在读什么 |
[10:17] | Are you saying that you think I can’t pull this off? | 你就是说我弄不成这个事儿了 |
[10:19] | Oh, I wouldn’t put it that way. | 噢 我并不是这个意思 |
[10:20] | I would. | 我是 |
[10:22] | But I’ve worked this out to the last detail, | 但是我每个细节都考虑到了 |
[10:24] | – nothing can go wrong! – Everything’s gonna go wrong! | – 出不了差错的 – 当然有差错 |
[10:27] | For one thing, Bulldog’s gonna know something’s up, | 首先 Bulldog肯定会察觉到不寻常 |
[10:28] | ’cause Kenny hardly ever makes him work at night! | 因为Kenny几乎不会让他晚上上班 |
[10:31] | And then look at all these cameras and wires. | 再看这些照相机还有电线 |
[10:33] | What if he spots these? | 他万一发现了呢 |
[10:35] | And the zombies, as soon as he sees them, | 还有这些僵尸 他一看就会知道 |
[10:36] | he’s gonna know it’s a prank, | 这是个恶作剧 |
[10:37] | because he just pranked you! | 因为他刚刚整过你 |
[10:39] | And there are no such things as zombies!!! | 而且根本就没有僵尸这种东西好吗 |
[10:51] | You, sir… | 阁下 你 |
[10:53] | are released! | 被放逐了 |
[10:56] | And you as well! | 你也是 |
[10:59] | I’ll pull this thing off by myself, | 我会自己把这事儿搞定 |
[11:00] | proving you don’t know what you’re talking about! | 证明你们都是一派胡言 |
[11:03] | I don’t need any of you! | 我才不需要你们 |
[11:05] | Wait, zombies, I do need you! | 等等 僵尸们 你们还有用 |
[11:07] | But no one else! | 但是不需要别人 |
[11:09] | I’ll show all of you! You mark my words, | 我会证明给你们看 记住我的话 |
[11:12] | tomorrow night I get my revenge! | 明天晚上我会复仇的 |
[11:17] | Ah, good, the effects machine’s working again. All right, everyone | 哦 真好 特效机器又能用了 好了 |
[11:22] | back to your first marks. | 大家回到最初的站位上 |
[11:29] | Where have you been? | 怎么才到 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[11:31] | I had a hard time finding this place. | 这地方太难找了 |
[11:33] | I checked the directory for “Crane,” | 我在地址录里找”Crane” |
[11:35] | But it had “Old Bat” Next to this apartment number. | 但是你们家门牌号边上写着”疯老太” |
[11:39] | A little obvious, but not bad. | 这恶作剧有点儿明显 但是还不赖 |
[11:43] | I want you to deliver this “Baby-I-Have-To-Tinkle” Doll | 我想让你把这个”我要嘘嘘”娃娃 |
[11:48] | to Jason White, Floyd Middle School. | 送给弗洛伊德中学的Jason White |
[11:52] | This is the address. I mean, he should be in gym class about now. | 这是地址 我想他现在应该在上体育课吧 |
[11:59] | I don’t think I’m allowed to just walk into his school, ma’am. | 我不觉得我能就这么大摇大摆地走进学校 女士 |
[12:01] | No, it’s OK. I’m his grandmother. | 别担心 没事儿的 我是他的奶奶 |
[12:04] | And you have to say this. | 记住你要说的话 |
[12:06] | “Your mommy said, | “你妈妈说了 |
[12:07] | bring this to you at school to lift your spirits. | 带着这去学校能让你振作起来 |
[12:10] | See? A dolly has accidents too.” | 你看 玩具娃娃也有憋不住的时候” |
[12:14] | – You really want me to say that? – Yes, and very loudly. | – 你真想让我这么说 – 是的 而且要大声说 |
[12:18] | The poor thing’s hard-of-hearing. | 那小家伙听力有问题 |
[12:23] | Yes! | 太棒啦 |
[12:30] | Todd, take off that baseball cap. | Todd 把棒球帽脱下来 |
[12:35] | You’re undead, not uncouth. | 你是不死之躯 不是未开化之人 |
[12:38] | All right, everyone, step lively, | 好了 各位都麻利点 |
[12:41] | look sharp. | 机灵点 |
[12:43] | It’s almost showtime. | 好戏就要上演了 |
[12:45] | Give me a final room tone check, please, and… take your marks. | 房间色调检查一遍 回到站位上去 |
[12:48] | Hey, Fras. | 嘿 Fras |
[12:51] | Well… hello. | 哦 你们好啊 |
[12:53] | You’ve come to watch me fail, I suppose. | 我猜你们是来看我失败的吧 |
[12:55] | No, we just want to come join you. | 不 我们只是想来加入你 |
[12:57] | Yeah, we’re sorry about that stuff we said yesterday. | 是啊 很抱歉昨天对你说了那些话 |
[13:00] | Yeah, we came to see you have your day. | 是的 我们是来见证你的伟大时刻的 |
[13:01] | It’s long overdue. | 期待已久 |
[13:03] | Maybe I don’t want you here. | 也许我不想让你们来呢 |
[13:06] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[13:07] | You abandon me in my hour of need, | 你们在我最需要的时候抛弃我 |
[13:09] | now you’re here to revel in my success, | 现在又来分享我成功的滋味 |
[13:10] | just like in Boswell’s “Life of Johnson.” | 就像在Boswell的 |
[13:14] | – What? – It was something-I-read. | - 那是什么 - 那是我读的书 |
[13:21] | I guess we deserved that whatever the hell it means. | 也是我们活该 谁知道那是什么意思 |
[13:25] | Come on, Frasier, we’re sorry. Just let us watch. | 好了 Frasier 真的很抱歉 就让我们看吧 |
[13:30] | All right, apology accepted. You may observe – in silence. | 好吧 接受道歉 你们可以看 安静地看 |
[13:35] | Make yourselves comfortable. | 请自便 |
[13:37] | And prepare to witness a man brought to the very edge of madness! | 准备见证一个要被逼疯的男人吧 |
[13:46] | I think he’s already there. | 我觉得他已经疯了 |
[13:52] | Mum, we’re off to the symphony. | 妈 我们去听交响乐了 |
[13:53] | Haven’t the Germans punished us enough? | 还没受够德国人的罪呐 |
[13:57] | Oh! Bloody hell! | 哦 该死的 |
[14:00] | Where did this come from? | 这从哪儿来的 |
[14:02] | Oh, you must have crossed someone. | 你肯定是惹人生气了吧 |
[14:07] | Mother… | 妈 |
[14:10] | Oh my God! I’m so sorry! We were just coming down the hall, | 天啊 太抱歉了 我们刚下来 |
[14:11] | and we saw you open your door. | 就看见你们打开门了 |
[14:13] | – This is our trash can! – What was it doing there? | - 这是我们的垃圾桶 - 那放在这儿干什么 |
[14:16] | Jason, get back here! | Jason 过来 |
[14:18] | It seems our children have been feuding. We’re very embarrassed. | 看起来我们的孩子们在闹别扭 很不好意思 |
[14:22] | You’re embarrassed? Meet our daughter! | 别不好意思了 看看我们的女儿 |
[14:29] | Hello! | 你们好啊 |
[14:31] | – I have a lot of homework… – Stay! | - 我还有一堆作业 - 别动 |
[14:34] | Jason, have you been fighting with this woman? | Jason 你是在和这位女士对着干吗 |
[14:36] | Well, she broke my bike | 是她弄坏了我的自行车 |
[14:37] | and made me have to see a counselor at school! | 还让我在学校看了心理咨询师 |
[14:42] | – I think I left something in the kitchen… – Stay! | - 我好像有什么东西忘在厨房了 - 别动 |
[14:45] | I am an adult! I can do anything I want! | 我是成年人了 我可以做我任何想做的事 |
[14:49] | No. While you’re living under our roof, you’ll follow our rules. | 不行 住在我们家就得按照我们的规矩来 |
[14:54] | You two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们应该为你们的所作所为感到羞愧 |
[14:56] | What if someone got hurt? | 万一有人受伤了呢 |
[14:57] | – Good. – Jason! You are one second away | - 那才好呢 - Jason 你再过分 |
[15:00] | from losing your broadband connection. | 我们就要断了你的网 |
[15:04] | Now apologize and shake hands. | 现在道歉然后握手言和吧 |
[15:09] | Pish | 才不要 |
[15:10] | What if I told you | 不道歉的话 |
[15:11] | you couldn’t smoke your pipes in your room anymore? | 你就再也不能在你屋里吸烟了 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:18] | Now, you two are going to clean up this mess. | 现在你们俩要把这收拾好 |
[15:20] | And Jason, come straight home when you’re finished. | 还有Jason 完事直接回家 |
[15:23] | And this place better be spotless by the time we get back. | 我们回家的时候这里最好一尘不染 |
[15:29] | I wish I was all grown-up, | 我真希望自己是个大人 |
[15:30] | and I wouldn’t have to follow their stupid rules! | 那样我就不用听他们的蠢话了 |
[15:34] | Oh, nothing changes, trust me. | 哦 长大还是一样 相信我 |
[15:40] | You know… my mom hates bugs. | 知道么 我妈很怕虫子 |
[15:42] | She screams like a girl. | 她能被吓得像小女生一样大叫 |
[15:45] | So does my son-in-law! | 我女婿也是 |
[15:49] | I know where we can find some crickets. | 我知道哪儿能捉到蟋蟀 |
[15:51] | No! Now, we should do as we’re told, | 别 我们应该听话 |
[15:54] | – and start cleaning up. – Ok. | - 先打扫干净 - 好 |
[15:59] | That way, they won’t be expecting it! | 这样 他们就不会察觉了 |
[16:08] | This is so great! I can’t wait! I’m getting goose bumps! | 这真是太棒了 等不及了 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[16:11] | Feel me, feel me! | 你摸摸 摸摸 |
[16:15] | Kenny, what was the condition of my letting you watch? | Kenny 我让你在这看的条件是什么 |
[16:22] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[16:24] | Cue creaking noise one… | 放嘎吱声一 |
[16:33] | Hello? Who’s there? | 有人吗 谁在哪儿 |
[16:36] | Cue creaking noise two. | 嘎吱声二 |
[16:45] | Now, let the horror begin… | 现在 让恐惧蔓延吧 |
[16:52] | Yes! How do you like that, ya big baby! | 太好了 感觉怎么样啊 大宝贝 |
[17:00] | Get back! | 后退 |
[17:04] | Oh my god! Oh my god! Call 9-1-1, call 9-1-1! | 天哪 天哪 快打911 打911 |
[17:12] | Don’t worry about it, Kenny! | 别担心 Kenny |
[17:14] | It’s just a joke! | 这只是个玩笑 |
[17:15] | What are you talking about?! | 你们什么意思 |
[17:16] | – It’s a fake gun! – What? | - 枪是假的 - 什么 |
[17:17] | It’s a fake gun! | 枪是假的 |
[17:20] | What about the bullets? | 那子弹呢 |
[17:23] | It’s a joke! | 都是假的 |
[17:25] | Bulldog found out about Frasier’s prank, | Bulldog发现了Frasier的恶作剧 |
[17:27] | so we set him up! | 所以我们设了一局 |
[17:30] | That is awesome! I can’t believe he fell for it! | 太有意思了 简直不相信他中招了 |
[17:33] | Come on, we got to go tell Frasier what’s going on! | 来吧 我们得告诉Frasier到底是怎么回事 |
[17:35] | You guys go ahead… | 你们先走吧 |
[17:36] | I think I’m gonna stay here and puke. | 我觉得我得去吐会儿 |
[17:42] | Stop! Stop! It was all a joke! | 停 停 这都是玩笑 |
[17:45] | Oh my God, what have I done?! | 噢天哪 看我都做了什么 |
[17:48] | What’s the big deal, he was already a zombie! | 没什么大不了的 他都是僵尸了 |
[17:51] | Are you insane?! Call an ambulance! | 你疯了吗 叫救护车啊 |
[18:02] | What is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[18:04] | Wave to the camera, Frasier! | 看镜头招招手 Frasier |
[18:06] | What? | 什么 |
[18:07] | Got you again, all on tape. Who’s the king? | 又整到你了 一切记录在案 谁最强 |
[18:12] | That isn’t funny, I could have had a heart attack! | 一点也不好笑 我差点犯心脏病 |
[18:16] | – we just couldn’t resist. – Well, at least nobody was hurt. | - 我们实在是无法抗拒 - 好吧 至少没人受伤 |
[18:19] | You bested me, Bulldog, again! | 你再一次打败我了 Bulldog |
[18:22] | – Dr. Crane, I think I hurt my back… – What? | - Crane医生 我想我伤到背了 - 什么 |
[18:27] | – oh my god!!! – what have we done?! | - 天啊 - 看我们干了什么 |
[18:29] | Where’s the phone?! Where’s the phone?! | 手机呢 手机呢 |
[18:31] | Roz, get the first aid kit out of the closet! | Roz 快把急救箱从柜子里拿出来 |
[18:34] | – OK! OK! – No, no, not the…! | - 好的 好的 - 别别去那儿 |
[18:39] | WHAT THE HELL’S GOING ON DOWN HERE?!?! | 这里到底是个什么什么情况 |
[18:41] | Quiet, quiet, everybody! | 安静 大家安静 |
[18:42] | Hello? Yes, I’d like to report… | 你好 是的我想报告一起 |
[18:45] | THE GREATEST PRACTICAL JOKE EVER! | 史上最伟大的整蛊 |
[18:48] | You’d better send a fire truck, because you guys just got BURNED! | 你们最好叫辆消防车 因为你们被骗得体无完肤 |
[18:58] | Wait, what?! | 等等 什么 |
[19:04] | You should see the look on your faces! This is truly a classic! | 你真该看看你们的表情 真是经典 |
[19:09] | – This was all just a joke? – Awesome! | - 这些都是恶作剧 - 太棒了 |
[19:17] | – Nice work, Doc. – Likewise, Bulldog. | - 漂亮 医生 - 彼此彼此 Bulldog |
[19:21] | You think I can get a copy of this for my demo reel? | 我可以拷贝一份录像当小样吗 |
[19:22] | Sure thing, Todd. | 当然 Todd |
[19:24] | You’ve come a long way in a short time, young man. | 你不久就会大展宏图的 小伙子 |
[19:29] | Well, Frasier, I’m speechless! You totally had us going! | Frasier 我无话可说 你真是骗倒我们了 |
[19:32] | – I can’t believe it! – Admit it,Roz | - 难以置信 - 承认吧 Roz |
[19:33] | can I pull off a practical joke, or what? | 你现在说我能不能成功完成一个恶作剧呢 |
[19:36] | I just don’t understand it, you guys worked together? | 我只是不理解 你们俩合作了 |
[19:38] | Not, Frasier set the whole thing up. | 不 是Frasier设计了这一切 |
[19:40] | The other day, after you two left, | 那一天 你们俩走了之后 |
[19:41] | I got to thinking maybe my joke was aimed at the wrong target. | 我就在想也许我的整蛊对象搞错了 |
[19:45] | That’s when Bulldog and I joined forces! | 那时候起我们就合作了 |
[19:48] | But we joined forces with him | 但是我们也和他商量好了呀 |
[19:49] | …to get you! | 一起整你 |
[19:50] | That’s exactly what you were supposed to think! | 那是为了骗你们这么想 |
[19:53] | Wow, Fras, I got to give it to you. | 哇 Fras 我真是服了 |
[19:54] | - 真是太棒了 - 谢谢你 爸 | |
[19:57] | What do you say we all go upstairs and watch the tape, huh? | 怎么样我们都上去看看录像吧 |
[20:01] | – All right, you guys go ahead. Bulldog? – Yeah? | - 好 你们先上去 Bulldog - 嗯 |
[20:04] | Technically, I still owe you one. | 实际上我还欠你一次 |
[20:07] | Face it, Doc, you will never win. | 面对现实吧 医生 你不会赢的 |
[20:09] | Good work, Noel. | 干得不错 Noel |
[20:15] | That’s why you had to join forces with me. | 这就是为什么你需要我的帮助 |
[20:19] | Huh? | 来吧 |
[20:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:23] | All right. | 好啦 |