时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Gosh | 天哪 |
[00:09] | it’s been such fun | 谈了这么久 |
[00:11] | talking about psycho-pharmacological solutions | 关于适应不良人格特点的心理药理学治疗方法 |
[00:13] | to maladaptive personality traits | 真是太开心了 |
[00:15] | that I can’t believe the three hours is almost gone. | 我简直不相信已经快过去了三个小时 |
[00:18] | Up next is the news followed by… | 接下来的新闻是 |
[00:20] | Oh, but Roz is reminding me that next Saturday | 哦 Roz在提醒我下周六的首届KACL频道 |
[00:25] | is the first annual KACL AIDS Bike-A-Thon. | “关注艾滋”年度自行车马拉松比赛 |
[00:30] | It’s bound to be an afternoon of family, | 这一定会成为充满家庭欢聚 |
[00:31] | fun, and lots of surprises, | 无限乐趣与惊喜的下午 |
[00:34] | so dust off your “Velocipedes”. And I’ll see you there. | 所以赶紧擦干净你的老式脚踏车 我们赛场见 |
[00:40] | Great pitch, Doc. So, uh, what are the surprises? | 宣传不错 医生 所以惊喜是什么 |
[00:43] | Well, first and foremost: I am not going. | 首先最重要的是 我不会去 |
[00:46] | But you just told them you’d see them there. | 但你刚刚还告诉观众赛场见 |
[00:48] | Yes, Roz, I’m merely getting the rubes into the tent. | 没错 Roz 我只是在把乡巴佬骗过去 |
[00:50] | I will gladly give my money, | 我很乐意捐钱 |
[00:52] | but spending the afternoon riding bicycles | 但是花一个下午跟一群小无赖 |
[00:54] | with a bunch of hooligans is not my idea of fun. | 一起骑自行车我才不干 |
[00:56] | It’s just kids and families. | 那里只会有孩子和家庭 |
[00:57] | Yes, well so was the KACL family picnic at the zoo, | 是啊 上次KACL在动物园的家庭野餐活动也是这样 |
[01:01] | until those urchins jostled me into the orangutan grove. | 直到那些淘气鬼把我推进猩猩林 |
[01:06] | Let me tell you: orangutans are not the playful gentlemen of the trees | 让我告诉你 猩猩可不像自然节目上说的 |
[01:13] | – Hello. – Hey, Julia. | – 你好 – 你好呀 Julia |
[01:15] | You’re goin’ to the Bike-A-Thon, right? | 你会去自行车马拉松的 对吧 |
[01:17] | Oh, don’t embarrass her, Kenny. | 别让她难堪了 Kenny |
[01:19] | I mean, it’s gotta be tough, | 我是说 想给她那么窄小的臀部(抠门) |
[01:20] | finding a comfortable bike seat when you’re such a tight-ass. | 找个舒服的自行车座肯定很难 |
[01:25] | This from a woman who “Peddles” Her ass all over town. | 这一言论来自一个到处”兜售”她臀部的女人 |
[01:30] | All right, stalemate. Well done, well done. Keep moving, come on. | 好了好了 势均力敌 做得好 快走 来啊 |
[01:34] | So, Bike-A-Thon, you’re in, right? | 所以 你会参加自行车马拉松的吧 |
[01:36] | Nah, I can’t be bothered, I’ll just send a check. | 不 才不费这个心呢 我会直接送张支票的 |
[01:39] | Oh, cheese and rice, what’s wrong with you people? | 我了个去的 你们这些人到底怎么啦 |
[01:42] | Relax, Kenny, I’m just pulling your leg. How can I not go? | 放松 Kenny 我只是在逗你玩呢 我怎么能不去 |
[01:45] | This is funding AIDS research, for God’s sake. | 这可是资助艾滋研究的啊 拜托 |
[01:48] | I know you think I’m heartless and self centered, | 我知道你觉得我铁石心肠还自我中心 |
[01:51] | but at least give me credit for being human. | 但是至少把我当人看吧 |
[01:53] | Well, Frasier’s not goin’. | 嗯 Frasier就不去 |
[01:55] | What? Kenny, come on! | 什么 Kenny 拜托 |
[02:00] | I was pulling your leg too! | 我也是在逗你玩呢 |
[02:04] | I tell you what, we should have a fund raiser for your sense of humor. | 说真的 我们该为你的幽默感募捐了 |
[02:10] | All right, I’ll see you there. | 好了 到时候见 |
[02:13] | – You’re pathetic. – I know. | – 你太可悲了 – 我知道 |
[02:20] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[02:26] | – Cora. Hi. – Marty. | – 你好 Cora – Marty |
[02:35] | – Visiting your son? – Yes. | – 来看你的儿子 – 对 |
[02:42] | Cora, I’m sorry, but I gotta ask you. What happened? | Cora 我很抱歉 但是我得问你 到底发生了什么 |
[02:46] | I thought we had a pretty nice thing, | 我以为我们之间挺有感觉的 |
[02:47] | but then you stopped returning my calls. | 但是之后你就不回我电话了 |
[02:49] | – Why don’t you ask your other girlfriend? | – 你为什么不问问你其他的女朋友 |
[02:52] | – What other girlfriend? | – 什么其他的女朋友 |
[02:54] | That bizarre English lady who told me to leave you alone. | 那个诡异的英国女人叫我离你远点 |
[03:00] | Because she was in the British Secret Service and had a license to kill. | 因为她是英国特工 还有杀人执照 |
[03:06] | Here’s your stop. | 你该下了 |
[03:07] | Oh, geez, that was Daphne’s mother. She had a thing for me, | 天哪 那是Daphne的妈妈 她喜欢我 |
[03:11] | but it was never mutual. | 但是我从来没喜欢过她 |
[03:13] | Did she show you a badge? Always ask to see a badge. | 她给你看警徽了吗 永远记得要求看警徽 |
[03:18] | I knew she wasn’t a secret agent. | 我知道她不是特工 |
[03:20] | But she was pretty convincing about the two of you. | 但是她坚信你们会成为一对 |
[03:23] | Oh, Cora, I’m so sorry. It’s not true. | 哦 Cora 我很抱歉 这不是真的 |
[03:30] | I’m sorry too. I should have asked about her. | 我也很抱歉 我应该问问你她的事的 |
[03:34] | Well, hey, it’s cleared up now. | 嘿 现在真相大白了 |
[03:37] | Maybe we could pick up where we left off. | 也许我们可以继续情缘 |
[03:40] | Or skip ahead, your choice. | 或者更进一步 听你的 |
[03:44] | That would’ve been nice, but I’ve been seeing someone lately. | 那挺好的 但是最近我和别人在约会了 |
[03:47] | Oh, sure, of course you have. Stupid of me. | 哦 当然 我真蠢 |
[03:51] | But I’m very glad to see you again. Please give Eddie my love. | 但是还是很高兴见到你 向Eddie问好 |
[03:54] | Oh, yeah. He’ll be sorry he missed you. | 好的 没见到你他一定很遗憾 |
[03:58] | He liked your ankles. | 他很喜欢你的脚踝 |
[04:13] | Oh, sorry for the hold up, guys. | 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[04:15] | Ah, listen, I think it’s best if we take separate cars to the flower show. | 听着 我觉得我们最好分开搭车去花展 |
[04:19] | See, later, I have to go buy a bicycle. | 因为之后我要去买自行车 |
[04:21] | – For whom? – Well, for me. | – 给谁买 – 给我啊 |
[04:24] | I’ve been dragooned into riding for the KACL AIDS Bike-A-Thon. | 我被逼着要去参加KACL的”关注艾滋”自行车马拉松 |
[04:28] | Poor devil, spending the day on a bike. | 可怜的娃 你要在自行车上待一天 |
[04:31] | I don’t envy you. | 我一点都不嫉妒你 |
[04:35] | Niles, why don’t we enter the Bike-A-Thon? | Niles 我们也去参加自行车马拉松吧 |
[04:41] | You had to see that coming. | 你不可能猜不到这个结局 |
[04:44] | We can all go to the shop together, after the flower show. | 我们可以在逛完花展之后一起去车店 |
[04:46] | – Sure, why not. – Oh, | – 当然 为什么不呢 – 哦 |
[04:48] | you two would look so cute on matching bicycles. | 你们两个骑着情侣自行车一定超有爱的 |
[04:52] | I guess it would be a kick, eh Frasier? | 我觉得还挺拉风的呢 对吧Frasier |
[04:53] | Not you two, ya nit! You and Daphne. | 不是你们两个 你个笨蛋 是你和Daphne |
[05:00] | – You! – Hello. | – 你 – 你好啊 |
[05:03] | I just had | 我刚刚和Cora Winston |
[05:03] | a very interesting discussion with Cora Winston. | 进行了一番非常有趣的讨论 |
[05:06] | Seems someone claiming to be my girlfriend scared her off. | 似乎有个自称是我女朋友的人把她吓跑了 |
[05:09] | – Oh dear. Is she the woman from the bookstore? – No. | – 天哪 是书店的那个女人吗 – 不是 |
[05:14] | The bookstore?! | 书店 |
[05:17] | – Mum, is this true? – Well, | – 妈 这是真的吗 – 呃 |
[05:19] | I’m sure I don’t know what Marty’s talking about, | 我不太确定Marty在说什么 |
[05:21] | but it was probably back when we were an item. | 不过大概是我们还是一对儿的时候的事 |
[05:23] | We were NEVER an item! | 我们从来不是一对儿 |
[05:26] | – Now I would like for you to leave. – Now Dad, calm down. Listen. | – 现在我想让你滚蛋 – 现在 爸 冷静 听着 |
[05:29] | I’m sure you can talk this over with Cora | 我很确定你可以和Cora谈清楚 |
[05:31] | and have a good laugh afterwards. | 之后就能一笑了之了 |
[05:32] | Ha-ha! Very funny. | 呵呵 很有趣 |
[05:34] | Now that she’s practically married to this guy. | 现在她差不多算是嫁人了 |
[05:36] | Oh, Martin, I’m sorry. | 哦 Martin 我很抱歉 |
[05:38] | – I guess I didn’t realize… – Apology not accepted. | – 我不知道 – 不接受道歉 |
[05:40] | – You went too far, we are no longer speaking. – Marty… | – 你太过分了 我再也不会跟你说话了 – Marty |
[05:44] | No, no, Mrs. Moon. Mrs. Moon… shut up. | 别 别 Moon太太 别说话 |
[05:50] | Uh, Dad, we’re leaving now. We’re going over to the flower show | 爸 我们现在要出发了 我们要去花展了 |
[05:54] | and after that we’re going to | 然后我们要去一家体育用品店 |
[05:55] | a sporting goods store to buy a couple of bikes. | 买两辆自行车 |
[05:57] | Nice try, Frasier, but I’m too mad to laugh. | 想得美 Frasier 但是我生气到一点都不想笑 |
[06:06] | This one has good lines. You have any without this bar here? | 这辆车线条不错 你有没有没这个横杠的款式 |
[06:12] | You mean girl’s bikes. Sure. | 你是说女式自行车 当然有 |
[06:15] | Good. ‘Cause my wife’s a girl and she’ll need one of those. | 很好 因为我妻子是个女的所以她需要女式的 |
[06:19] | Nice. Maybe I’ll go see how she’s doing. | 真棒 或许我过去看看她挑得如何了 |
[06:24] | Niles, we can’t stall much longer. | Niles 我们不能再拖了 |
[06:25] | I mean, one seems as good as the next. | 我是说 这个和下一个看起来都一样 |
[06:28] | Is there anything else we need? | 我们还需要什么吗 |
[06:29] | Hmm, let me see. Oh, yes, I know. | 嗯 让我想想 哦 对了 我知道了 |
[06:31] | We need to know HOW TO RIDE THEM! | 我们需要知道怎么骑它们 |
[06:33] | – Shh! We will learn. – Oh, as easy as that? | – 嘘 我们能学会的 – 哦 这么简单吗 |
[06:38] | Look at these machines, Frasier. These are BICYCLES! | 看看这些机器 Frasier 这些可是自行车 |
[06:42] | There is nothing between you and the ground but the ground itself. | 你和地之间就只剩下地了 |
[06:44] | Yes! And if a child of FOUR can ride one, then so can we. | 是 但是如果一个四岁小孩都会骑车 那我们也能 |
[06:48] | That’s what we said when we were six! | 那是我们六岁时说的话 |
[06:51] | If Daphne finds out, she’ll probably… | 如果Daphne发现了 她大概 |
[06:54] | – Metal spokes. I like that. – I should buy the horn separately. | – 金属轮辐 我喜欢 – 我应该单独买个铃铛 |
[07:04] | That was close. | 好险 |
[07:06] | Niles, I am not going to look like an idiot at that Bike-A-Thon. | Niles 我不想在比赛现场看起来像个白痴 |
[07:10] | Tonight, I am going to a parking lot | 今晚 我要找个停车场 |
[07:12] | and come hell or high water, I am going to master cycling. | 不管上刀山还是下火海 我也一定要学会骑车 |
[07:17] | – You’re welcome to join me. – I guess I could sneak out. | – 欢迎加入我 – 我可以偷偷溜出来 |
[07:22] | Perhaps it’s time to slay the dragon. | 也许是一展身手的时候了 |
[07:24] | That’s the stuff, brother. | 就是这样 兄弟 |
[07:26] | Call me crazy, but I like a bouncy tire. | 我大概疯了吧 但是我喜欢有弹性的轮胎 |
[07:30] | Two bouncy tires and a… taut chain. | 两个弹性轮胎和一根紧链条 |
[07:35] | That’s good ridin’. | 骑起来肯定爽 |
[07:39] | Where did you learn all that? That was really good. | 你从哪儿学到的 简直太棒了 |
[07:43] | Just a matter of confidence, Niles. | 自信心问题 Niles |
[07:50] | All a matter of confidence, he says. | 都是自信心的问题 他说 |
[07:54] | Yes, well perhaps two people who don’t know how to ride bikes | 是啊 大概两个都不会骑自行车的人 |
[07:56] | shouldn’t try to teach each other. | 就不应该教对方骑车 |
[07:59] | A good teacher doesn’t yell at his student. | 一个好老师不会向他的学生大吼大叫 |
[08:01] | Nor does a good teacher throw a stick at his student! | 一个好老师也不会向他的学生丢棍子 |
[08:05] | I thought it would make you try harder. | 我以为那样能让你更努力 |
[08:07] | Oh, you’re going to make a hell of a dad! | 你一定会成为一个极品爸爸 |
[08:09] | – Oh, what are we going to do? – Let’s not panic. | – 好了 我们怎么办 – 别恐慌 |
[08:13] | We still have two days before the Bike-A-Thon. | 比赛前我们还有两天 |
[08:15] | Surely the library has shelves devoted to this topic. | 图书馆肯定有好多关于这个问题的书 |
[08:19] | I don’t have time for that! | 我没时间找书 |
[08:21] | Daphne wants to go biking tomorrow afternoon. | Daphne想要明天下午去骑车 |
[08:23] | Well, then you’re just going to have to tell her | 那么你就去告诉她 |
[08:24] | that you don’t know how to ride. | 你不会骑车 |
[08:26] | I can’t! It’s too late! | 不行 已经太晚了 |
[08:28] | If I was going to do that, | 如果我要那么做的话 |
[08:28] | I should have done it at the bike store. | 我应该在自行车店就说出来的 |
[08:30] | But NOOO! You, YOU said we could teach ourselves! | 但是不可能 都是你 是你说我们可以教会彼此的 |
[08:35] | – You said no one would be the wiser! – Niles… | – 你说我们一样聪明 – Niles |
[08:37] | – “Two bouncy tires and a taut chain,” You said! | – “两个弹性轮胎和一根很紧的链条” 你说的 |
[08:39] | – Niles – Niles… | |
[08:40] | And now look! My spokes are bent, my pants are stuck, | 现在呢 我的轮辐弯了 我的裤子被卡住了 |
[08:44] | …and there’s blood on the headlight, and blood everywhere… | 前灯上还有血 到处都是血 |
[08:49] | Niles, that wasn’t your fault. | Niles 那不是你的错 |
[08:53] | That jogger should have been wearing a reflective vest. | 那个慢跑的应该穿反光背心的 |
[08:59] | Come on. Come and sit down. I’m going to get you a nice sherry. | 快来 来坐下 我给你倒一杯雪莉酒 |
[09:11] | – Hi, Frasier. – Oh, hi Roz. | – 嗨 Frasier – 哦 你好 Roz |
[09:13] | – You’re welcome to join me and Niles. – Oh, I can’t. | – 欢迎加入我和Niles – 哦 不了 |
[09:17] | I’m on my way to meet Alice and her sitter. | 我正要去见Alice和她保姆 |
[09:19] | Alice wants to practice riding her bicycle for Saturday. | Alice想为周六的比赛练习一下骑车 |
[09:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:23] | Mm-hm, she loves it. I mean, | 嗯 她很喜欢骑车 我是说 |
[09:25] | she had that bike one day before she made me take her training wheels off. | 她骑了一天车就让我把辅助轮拿掉了 |
[09:30] | Tell me, | 跟我说说 |
[09:31] | does she ever find that she feels as though her feet are frozen to the pedals? | 她有没有觉得她的脚被冻在踏板上过 |
[09:37] | Stuck in a confused, arrhythmic battle between forward and reverse, | 被困在一种向前和向后的混乱而没有节奏的搏斗中 |
[09:42] | until finally, with no locomotive momentum whatsoever, | 直到最后哪儿都去不了 |
[09:44] | she keels over like a felled tree? | 像被砍倒的树一样翻倒了 |
[09:48] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[09:50] | Well good, good. Because… | 那好吧 因为 |
[09:52] | that’s a real thing that happens to some kids. | 对一些孩子来说 那真的发生过 |
[09:57] | – Hey, Frasier. – Oh, hello Daphne, Mrs. Moon. | – 嘿 Frasier – 你好 Daphne Moon太太 |
[10:04] | Someone stole our new bikes. | 有人偷了我们的新自行车 |
[10:09] | My God, are you sure? | 天哪 你确定 |
[10:11] | Can I get a refill? That’s terrible. | 帮我续个杯 那太糟了 |
[10:13] | You know, that’s curious. Niles, didn’t that salesman say | 你懂的 这简直不可思议 Niles 那些售货员不是说 |
[10:17] | – that nothing could break those titanium locks? – You’re right. | – 没有东西能弄断那些钛金锁吗 – 没错 |
[10:21] | I must not have locked them properly. Foolish Niles. | 我肯定没锁好 我真蠢 |
[10:27] | You know, I spotted a couple of bikes in the storage room, | 话说 我在储藏室里看见了两辆自行车 |
[10:30] | behind the furnace. | 就在锅炉后面 |
[10:32] | – Perhaps you could borrow those. – No, I don’t think so. | – 说不定你们可以借过来 – 我不这么觉得 |
[10:35] | The theft has soured me on the whole bike experience. | 这起盗窃已经破坏我对自行车的兴致了 |
[10:37] | And what were you doing behind the furnace anyway? | 话说你到底在锅炉后面干什么 |
[10:40] | Drinking. | 喝一杯 |
[10:42] | – Hello Daphne, Niles, Frasier. – Hello, Martin. | – 你好啊 Daphne Niles Frasier – 你好 Martin |
[10:47] | How are the three of you doin’? | 你们三个人在做什么 |
[10:49] | – Mind if I join you? – Sure. | – 不介意我加入吧 – 当然不 |
[10:51] | Oh, you’re not still angry at me, are you? | 你还在生我的气 是吧 |
[10:56] | Coffee, please. | 请来一杯咖啡 |
[10:58] | – Hi. – Hey, Roz. -Wow, everybody’s here today. | – 你好 – 你好 Roz – 哇 大家都在啊 |
[11:02] | Yeah, grab a seat, I’d love to have a lady sit next to me. | 来坐吧 我很高兴有位女士坐在我身边 |
[11:06] | Thanks, I can’t. I’m on my way to the park. | 谢谢 但是不行 我正要去公园 |
[11:08] | I just got a call from the babysitter. Alice did a wheelie! | 我刚接到保姆的电话 Alice表演了后轮支撑车技 |
[11:14] | – Well, I’ll see you guys later. – That’s great, Roz. Bye-bye. | – 一会儿见 – 太棒了 Roz 再见 |
[11:17] | Well, someone’s raising a real little showoff. | 有人还真是在炫耀啊 |
[11:21] | Now, now, not everyone was meant to ride a bike. | 没事儿 又不是所有人都天生会骑车 |
[11:23] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:25] | Well, I’m just saying my boys are good at other things. | 我只是在说我的儿子们比较擅长其他事情 |
[11:29] | Indoor things. | 室内活动 |
[11:33] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[11:35] | – You don’t mean… – Yes, Daphne. | – 你是说 – 没错 Daphne |
[11:37] | Frasier doesn’t know how to ride a bike. | Frasier不会骑自行车 |
[11:41] | – Well, neither do you! – Frasier! | – 你也不会啊 – Frasier |
[11:42] | Well, she was bound to find out! | 她迟早会发现的 |
[11:46] | – We never learned. – I tried teachin’ ’em, | – 我们从没学会过 – 我试着教过他们 |
[11:48] | but I had to take them to the hospital so many times, | 但是我带他们去医院太多次了 |
[11:50] | social services started sniffin’ around. | 以至于社工开始怀疑我虐待儿童了 |
[11:55] | – All these years, it’s been our secret shame. | – 这么些年了 这一直是我们无法言说的耻辱 |
[11:57] | – Yes. | – 是的 |
[11:58] | And it hasn’t been easy concealing it, either. | 说真话也不是那么容易 |
[12:00] | People are always saying in conversation: | 大家总是轻轻松松地比喻 |
[12:02] | “It’s just like riding a bike.” | “就像骑车那么简单” |
[12:05] | I can smile, and nod. | 我能微笑 点头 |
[12:08] | But I only understand it in theory. | 但我只能从理论上理解它 |
[12:13] | We tried to teach ourselves last night. | 昨天晚上我们打算自学 |
[12:15] | Oh, can you imagine a sadder tableaux: two grown men | 你能想象一个更悲伤的场景吗 两个成年人 |
[12:18] | trying to gain mastery over a child’s toy and failing miserably. | 努力想控制一个小孩的玩具 还一败涂地 |
[12:22] | Even more pathetic: a grown man | 更可悲的是 一个成年人 |
[12:24] | faking the theft of his and his wife’s bicycles. | 伪造了他和他妻子的自行车失窃案 |
[12:28] | I disgust myself. | 我都觉得自己恶心 |
[12:31] | – I’m so sorry, Daphne. – Niles, you’ve no need to apologize. | – 我很抱歉 Daphne – Niles 你不用道歉 |
[12:34] | – Lots of people don’t know how to ride. – Really? – No. | – 很多人不会骑车的 – 真的吗 – 假的 |
[12:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[12:41] | I can take you to the park and teach you. I’ll teach you both. | 我可以去停车场教你 我可以教你们两个 |
[12:44] | – Really, Daphne? – Yes. – Daphne, I adore you. | – 真的吗 Daphne – 真的 – Daphne 我太爱你了 |
[12:48] | No, seriously. Who? | 不 说真的 还有谁不会骑车 |
[12:52] | Thank you, Daphne. | 谢谢你 Daphne |
[12:53] | You know, I’m afraid my bike may be too damaged to ride. | 但是我觉得我的自行车可能被撞得不能骑了 |
[12:56] | So we’ll borrow one from someone in the building. | 那我们就问楼里的人借一辆吧 |
[12:59] | I promise you, you two are going to learn how to ride bikes. | 我向你保证 你们两个都能学会骑车的 |
[13:03] | You’re a good wife, Daphne. | 你是一个好妻子 Daphne |
[13:04] | And I’ll bet you were a good daughter | 我打赌你妈还活着的时候 |
[13:06] | when your mother was alive. | 你也是一个好女儿 |
[13:20] | – Helmet. – Check. | – 头盔 – 完好 |
[13:23] | – Pads. – Check. | – 护膝 – 完好 |
[13:27] | – Cup. – Check. | – 护档(水杯) – 完好 |
[13:30] | All right. Now remember: keep your eyes open and pedal quickly. | 好的 记住把眼睛睁开然后快速踩动踏板 |
[13:35] | I just want to get an idea of your individual skill levels. | 我只是想知道你们的水平怎么样 |
[13:38] | All right, everyone ready? And…go! | 好了 准备好了吗 出发 |
[13:45] | Okay, good start. | 很好 开始得不错 |
[13:46] | Now, let’s try again, but this time further apart. | 我们再试一次 只不过这次你们分开一些 |
[13:55] | Okay. I think this is going to be all right. | 好的 我觉得这次一定能行 |
[13:57] | Yes, this isn’t so bad. | 是的 这没那么糟糕 |
[13:59] | All right. And…go! | 预备 出发 |
[14:05] | Yes, very good. | 非常好 |
[15:16] | It’s that damned sycamore! It’s got a magnetic hold on me. | 都怪那棵该死的树 它像有磁力一样把我吸过去 |
[15:21] | That’s because you keep focusing on it. | 那是因为你一直在注意它 |
[15:22] | Whatever you do, put it out of your mind. | 无论如何 别去想它 |
[15:25] | – The more you think about it, the worse it gets. – You’re a cloud, | – 你越想它 情况就越糟 – 你就是一片云 |
[15:28] | scudding across a clear blue sky. | 在晴朗的蓝天中笔直飘过 |
[15:31] | I’m a cloud. | 我就是一片云 |
[15:39] | I AM a cloud! I’m flying! | 我就是一片云 我在飞 |
[15:43] | Look, I’m riding a bike. | 看哪 我在骑车 |
[16:02] | I heard ya. I’m comin’. | 我听见了 我来了 |
[16:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:10] | Oh, geez! | 天哪 |
[16:14] | Look. I’m sorry. I’m still ticked. I’m not proud of it, | 真抱歉 我还生着气呢 为此我并不自豪 |
[16:18] | but I have to do the right thing and that means hold this grudge. | 但现在我不得不做正确的事 那就是保持怨恨 |
[16:22] | Ah! You’re talking to me. I knew you would. | 啊 你在跟我说话 我就知道你会的 |
[16:28] | – Oh, you’re here to see Marty? – Actually, I think not. | – 你是来找Marty的吗 – 我看还是算了吧 |
[16:32] | Look, no. This isn’t what it looks like. | 别误会 事情不是这样的 |
[16:36] | I’m here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[16:38] | But since he’s not talking to me, | 但是他不跟我说话了 |
[16:40] | I guess I can say me piece to you. | 我觉得我还是能跟你聊聊 |
[16:42] | Now, first of all, don’t be scared. I’m not a secret agent | 首先 别害怕 我不是特工 |
[16:46] | and I don’t have a license to kill. | 我也没有杀人执照 |
[16:50] | Back when I said all that to you, | 我跟你说这些的时候 |
[16:51] | I wasn’t really in me right mind, anyway. | 我真的脑子不太清醒 |
[16:54] | I mean, I’d just separated from me husband and… | 我是说 我刚和我丈夫分开 |
[16:57] | well, maybe I hoped Marty would be some kind of… | 我期待Marty成为那种 |
[17:01] | knight in shining armor. | 穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士 |
[17:04] | But we were never a couple, though. | 但是我们从来就不是一对 |
[17:06] | It was a pretty rotten thing you did. | 你确实干了件挺恶心的事 |
[17:09] | Yes, I know, dear, just awful. | 是的 我知道 亲爱的 非常糟糕 |
[17:12] | In me defense, I’ve done much worse. | 不过说真的 我还做过更糟的事 |
[17:16] | And besides, between you and the girl at the bookstore, | 而且 你和书店的那个女孩之中 |
[17:20] | I liked you better. | 我还是更喜欢你 |
[17:26] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[17:33] | – Cora! Hi, come on in. – Hi. | – Cora是你啊 快进来 – 你好 |
[17:36] | – I ran into a friend of yours. – Oh, she’s no friend of mine. | – 我刚碰见你的一个朋友 – 她才不是我的朋友 |
[17:40] | Well, she had some nice things to say about you. | 她为你说了一些好话 |
[17:43] | Maybe we could talk about it at dinner tomorrow. | 也许我们可以明天晚饭的时候聊聊 |
[17:47] | – I thought you were seeing someone. – I don’t see him here. | – 我以为你已经和别人在一起了 – “他”可不在这噢 |
[17:52] | – I guess not. Pick you up at seven? – Seven it is. | – 我猜也是 我七点去接你 – 就这么定了 |
[17:56] | – So…who’s this girl from the bookstore? – See you tomorrow. | – 对了 书店的那个女孩是谁 – 明天见 |
[18:09] | “关注艾滋” 自行车马拉松 起点 KACL频道 终点 | |
[18:11] | Never thought I’d see the day. This is really somethin’. | 从来没想到会有这一天 简直是奇观 |
[18:14] | – Thanks Dad. – That’s right. | – 谢了 爸 – 没错 |
[18:16] | – You faced your fears and you bested them. | – 你直面了你的恐惧并且战胜了它们 |
[18:17] | – Yeah, thanks to you. | – 是啊 多亏了你 |
[18:20] | And who knows? Maybe this will just be the beginning. | 谁能说得准呢 也许这只是开始 |
[18:22] | There are still mountains to conquer. | 未来还有高山等待我们去征服 |
[18:24] | – The diving board, for instance. – Or cartwheels. | – 比如跳水 – 或者侧手翻 |
[18:27] | – Be careful out there, Son. – I will, Dad. Thanks. | – 一路小心 儿子 – 我会的 爸 多谢 |
[18:29] | – I guess I better go take my place, huh? – Okay. | – 我要去就位了 对吧 – 好的 |
[18:35] | – Kenny, Julia. – Hey, Doc. – Hi. | – Kenny Julia – 你好 医生 – 你好 |
[18:38] | – So, have a good ride. – Not gonna happen. | – 一路顺风 – 不可能了 |
[18:41] | These shorts are already bunchin’ me somethin’ fierce. Excuse me. | 这条短裤已经把我勒出条了 不好意思 |
[18:47] | – Pretty exciting. – Thrilling. | – 好兴奋啊 – 令人激动 |
[18:50] | You don’t mind if we don’t ride together, do you? | 你不会介意我们不一起骑吧 |
[18:52] | I like to go at my own pace. | 我喜欢保持自己的节奏 |
[18:53] | No, not at all. You don’t have to feel like you have to keep up. | 完全不介意 你不必觉得必须要赶上我 |
[18:59] | Right. Well, what do you say we make it interesting? | 好吧 我们要不要让这个比赛更有趣一点 |
[19:02] | What did you have in mind? | 你想怎么办 |
[19:04] | Last one across the finish line doubles the other’s pledges. | 最后一个冲过终点的要捐另一个人的两倍 |
[19:07] | You’re on. | 一言为定 |
[19:08] | And I look forward to watching you write that big fat check. | 我非常期待能看你写一张大大的支票 |
[19:13] | Frasier! Remember: keep your eye on the road | Frasier 记住 只看路面 |
[19:15] | and don’t fixate on anything you can crash into. | 不要注意任何你可能会撞进去的东西 |
[19:18] | – Right! – Good luck! | – 好了 – 祝你好运 |
[19:20] | “关注艾滋” 自行车马拉松 起点 KACL频道 终点 | |
[19:23] | Boy, I hope I can steer around that big mailbox right there. | 我希望我能避开那边那个大大的邮箱 |
[19:28] | Ciao! | 拜拜 |
[19:42] | – Frasier? – Are you okay? | – Frasier – 你还好吧 |
[19:44] | I’ll be all right. Why don’t you guys go ahead. | 没问题 你们先走吧 |
[19:47] | – I’ll catch up to you. – Okay. | – 我等会儿赶上你们 – 好吧 |
[19:57] | Oh, lord. Pardon me. | 上帝啊 让一下 |
[19:59] | Beep beep! Oh, gosh, no. | 哔哔 天哪 别 |
[20:03] | Oh, dear God! | 上帝啊 |
[20:12] | “关注艾滋” 自行车马拉松 起点 KACL频道 终点 |