时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Oh, uh, get a cart. – Oh, could you get it, Niles, please? | – 哦 啊 去拿个购物车 – 你去拿好吗 Niles |
[00:13] | They’re so small | 它们实在是太小了 |
[00:13] | they make me feel like I’m some sort of fairy tale giant. | 让我觉得我简直跟童话故事里的巨人一样 |
[00:23] | Hey, any thoughts about what to serve? | 嘿 对菜单有什么想法吗 |
[00:24] | Well, I thought we might serve a house-cured gravlax | 嗯 我觉得我们可以准备熏制鲑鱼片佐以 |
[00:27] | with creme fraiche and a sprig of dill. | 法式奶油和莳萝 |
[00:28] | Oh, in other words, the usual. | 哦 换句话说就是老三样呗 |
[00:31] | For your information, Niles, people happen to like it. | 友情提示 Niles 大家都喜欢这个老三样 |
[00:33] | – Yes, people like animated musicals. – Oh, honestly. | – 是啊 大家还喜欢动画歌舞片呢 – 啊 你不是吧 |
[00:37] | Frasier, look! Caviar. | Frasier 快看 鱼子酱 |
[00:39] | Dear, they haven’t had any in ages. | 天呐 他们好久都没有货了 |
[00:41] | This is just what we need to make our soiree “Soignee”. | 正需要这东西让我们的晚餐会成为完美餐会呢 |
[00:46] | Whoa. Good heavens. It’s $100 an ounce. | 哇 我天啊 一百刀一盎司 |
[00:50] | Well, it must be mis-marked. | 肯定是贴错标签了 |
[00:52] | Excuse me! Is the Beluga really $100 an ounce? | 你好 这种精选黑鱼子酱真的是一百块一盎司吗 |
[00:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:59] | – Well, isn’t that rather a lot to pay? – To you, yes. | – 那你这也太贵了吧 – 对你来说是的 |
[01:03] | To the fish who gave up her life so that | 但是对于那些鱼来说 她放弃了生命 |
[01:05] | you could spread her unborn children on a cracker, | 让你把她没出生的孩子涂在饼干上吃 |
[01:07] | it’s not so much. | 这就不算贵了 |
[01:10] | You know, the reason for such high prices is the Russian mafia. | 价格这么高的原因是俄罗斯黑手党在捣鬼 |
[01:15] | They control this market. | 他们控制了市场 |
[01:17] | Russian mafia controls Robert’s Gourmet Goodies? | 俄罗斯黑手党控制了罗伯特美食超市 |
[01:22] | – He means the caviar market, you ninny. – Yes. | – 他说的是鱼子酱市场 你是不是傻 – 对 |
[01:26] | I have Beluga for sale. Top quality, fair price. | 我这有精选黑鱼子酱 质量上乘 价钱公道 |
[01:39] | The name is Petyr. I recently arrived on my cousin’s ship, | 我叫Petyr 我最近才刚跟着我表兄弟的船过来的 |
[01:42] | The Caspian Queen, with beautiful Beluga caviar. | 里海皇后号 载着上好的精选黑鱼子酱 |
[01:46] | But because of those gangsters, we can not sell. | 但是因为这些地主 我们卖不了 |
[01:48] | So I do it like this. | 所以我只能这么卖了 |
[01:50] | Quietly. | 偷偷摸摸的卖 |
[01:51] | How much you want? | 你就说你们要多少吧 |
[01:52] | How do we know this isn’t some sort of scam? | 我们怎么知道这不是个骗局呢 |
[01:54] | It’s no scam. | 骗什么局啊 |
[01:57] | Look inside. | 你瞅瞅 |
[02:05] | You taste! | 再尝尝 |
[02:17] | You really must try this, Niles. | 你快尝尝看 Niles |
[02:26] | It’s like being kissed by a lusty mermaid! | 就像被一个放荡的美人鱼亲吻了一样 |
[02:31] | – So, you are interested, yes? – Maybe. | – 怎么样 有兴趣没 – 可能吧 |
[02:35] | But how can we be sure that | 但是我们怎么知道你自己是不是 |
[02:37] | you are not Russian mafia yourself? | 就是俄罗斯黑手党呢 |
[02:40] | Because for six generations my family fished the Caspian. | 因为我们家六代人在里海捕鱼 |
[02:44] | Then ten years ago, the bastards come. | 直到十年前 那些强盗来了 |
[02:47] | They burn my father’s boat. | 他们烧了我爸的船 |
[02:49] | They steal my mother’s salt so she cannot prepare the roe. | 偷了我妈的盐 所以她就准备不了鱼卵了 |
[02:52] | And if they know I sell Beluga | 要是他们知道我把精选黑鱼子酱 |
[02:54] | for $40 an ounce! | 40块一盎司就卖了的话 |
[02:55] | They would cut out my tongue and pluck out my eyes! | 他们肯定会切了我的舌头 挖了我的眼睛 |
[03:01] | Did you say $40 an ounce? | 你刚才是说40块一盎司吗 |
[03:09] | Shouldn’t our caviar be here by now? | 我们的鱼子酱不该现在就到了吗 |
[03:10] | It’ll be here, Niles. | 马上就到啦 Niles |
[03:12] | – I gave Roz explicit instructions. – What if we’ve been swindled? | – 我给Roz说的很详细 – 我们要是被骗了怎么办 |
[03:15] | What if the tins are filled with sand? | 要是罐头里都是沙子怎么办 |
[03:19] | Niles, I am, as you know, an excellent judge of character. | Niles 众所周知 我是个很会看人的人 |
[03:26] | And in Petyr, I saw an honest, hard-working fisherman. | 在Petyr身上 我看到的是一个诚实 努力的渔民 |
[03:33] | Why didn’t you have him deliver it here? | 你为什么不让他直接送到这里来啊 |
[03:35] | What? I don’t want him knowing where I live! | 什么 我可不想让他知道我住在哪里 |
[03:43] | – The Russian bear hunts by night! – Very funny, Roz, come on. | – 俄罗斯毛熊夜巡来啦 – 太好笑啦 Roz 快进来 |
[03:46] | Give me that. All right, let’s have a look. | 给我 好啦 我们来验验货 |
[03:52] | Oh! Niles! | 哦 Niles |
[04:02] | – It’s beautiful. – I don’t get what the big deal is about caviar. | – 好棒啊 – 我不知道鱼子酱有什么好的啊 |
[04:06] | I had it once. It was nothing special. | 我吃过一次 也没什么特别的啊 |
[04:08] | Well, Roz, a lot of things can affect caviar. | Roz 很多东西会影响鱼子酱的味道的 |
[04:10] | – Where did you have it? – On a mini-bagel at the Tucson Doubletree. | – 你在哪里吃的 – 在图森逸林酒店配小面包圈吃的 |
[04:17] | Here, try this. | 来 试试这个 |
[04:24] | – Hmmm. Wow. That’s good. – Yes. | – 嗯嗯 哇 好好吃啊 – 是吧 |
[04:28] | That’s really good. What’s your little party for tonight? | 真的好好吃啊 你们今晚是什么派对 |
[04:31] | – Invited guests. I’m sorry, Roz. – What? | – 受邀才能出席的派对 抱歉 Roz – 什么 |
[04:35] | Thank you for your help. See you later. | 非常感谢你的帮忙 回头见 |
[04:38] | – Oh, hey, Roz. – Oh, hi, Dad. | – 哦 嘿 Roz – 哦 嘿 老爸 |
[04:39] | Hey! Hey, everybody. Check this out! | 嘿 嘿 大家快来看 |
[04:43] | I just went to the ATM for $20, | 我刚才去提款机取 了20块钱 |
[04:45] | as you can see from this receipt, and it gave me $60. | 你看这个收据也是这么写的 但是它给了我60块 |
[04:47] | I won 40 bucks! | 我赚了40块 |
[04:51] | What you you mean the bank lost $40. | 啥 你是说银行损失了40块钱 |
[04:53] | Uh, yeah, that big faceless bank | 嗯 对啊 那个臭不要脸的 |
[04:56] | that charges me $12 a month for my checking account lost $40. | 每个月收我12块钱的银行损失了40块钱 |
[05:00] | You know, you can’t keep that. It’s bad karma. | 你不能留着 会遭报应的 |
[05:03] | Sorry. This is America. A land built on the principle, | 抱歉 这里是美国 建立在这样理论之上 |
[05:06] | “Finders Keepers.” | “捡到就是谁的” |
[05:09] | Oh, come on. | 啊 拉倒吧你 |
[05:10] | There’s a toll-free service number right here on the receipt. | 这张收据上有免费服务热线 |
[05:13] | Just call them and tell them what happened. | 打过去告诉他们这件事 |
[05:14] | – Why should I? – Because otherwise, | – 为啥 – 因为不然的话 |
[05:16] | you could end up like my brother Nigel | 你就会像我的哥哥Nigel |
[05:17] | and his baby teeth. | 和他的乳牙一样 |
[05:33] | What happened with your brother Nigel and his baby teeth? | 你哥哥Nigel和他的乳牙怎么了 |
[05:37] | Well, like any child, the first time he had a tooth fall out | 这么说吧 跟其他小孩一样 他掉了第一颗牙的时候 |
[05:40] | he put it under his pillow at bedtime, | 他睡觉前把牙放在了枕头下面 |
[05:42] | and sure enough, the next morning he | 当然了 第二天早晨他发现 |
[05:44] | found that Winston Churchill had left him a shiny new coin. | 丘吉尔留给他一枚崭新的硬币 |
[05:47] | – Question… – No, Dad, we’re not stopping. Go ahead, Darling. | – 提问 – 不行 爸 我们不会停的 继续 亲爱的 |
[05:50] | Well, instead of being grateful, | 不过 他变得贪婪了 而不是感激 |
[05:53] | he got greedy and went off to school, | 他去学校之后 |
[05:55] | punching people in their mouths and scooping up their teeth. | 打别人的嘴巴 拔出他们的牙齿 |
[05:59] | Of course, it didn’t work | 当然了 这肯定不好使了 |
[06:01] | and he got kicked out of school, became a thief, | 然后他被学校开除了 变成了一个小偷 |
[06:03] | and eventually went to prison. | 最终进了监狱 |
[06:10] | Where he… fittingly… | 他于是 在那里 |
[06:13] | had all of his teeth knocked out…? | 合乎情理的丢掉了满口的牙 |
[06:15] | No, he lost his teeth years earlier | 没有 他早在那之前因为 |
[06:17] | in a rock-eating contest. | 吃岩石比赛把牙都掉完了 |
[06:19] | Now that’s an interesting story. | 还有个很有趣的故事 |
[06:22] | We were renting a house next to a quarry at the time… | 当时我们在采矿场附近租的房子 |
[06:24] | All right, all right, I’ll call the bank! | 好啦 好啦 我这就给银行打电话 |
[06:28] | Very kind of you to have us here, Crane. | 你邀请我们来真是太好了 Crane |
[06:30] | Yes, it’s wonderful. | 是啊 这特别棒 |
[06:32] | But then you must be used hosting successful parties. | 不过你肯定擅长组织这么棒的派对 |
[06:35] | Oh, not really. | 啊 还真不是 |
[06:37] | – Something’s usually on fire by now. – Oh, you’re funny. | – 一般情况下 这会有东西该着火了 – 啊 你真幽默 |
[06:41] | No, I’m serious. | 没 我说真的 |
[06:43] | Now, tell me. How can we get our hands on | 那 告诉我 我们怎么才能 |
[06:46] | some of this fantastic caviar? | 得到这么好的鱼子酱呢 |
[06:48] | Well, I wish I could tell you but it’s uh… A private source. | 嗯 我也想告诉你啊 但是 这是个私人渠道 |
[06:53] | Well, perhaps I should mention then that, | 好吧 我可能提到了吧 |
[06:55] | uh, this is for our yacht party, | 嗯 这是为了我们的游艇派对准备的 |
[06:57] | at which there just might be | 没准我们正好还有一个 |
[06:59] | – room enough for another guest. -Okay, what are we talking here? | – 客人的空缺 – 说吧 你想要多少 |
[07:03] | Well, maybe five, six ounces? | 你看五六盎司怎么样 |
[07:07] | – Let me go see what’s in the refrigerator. – Thatta boy, Crane! | – 我去看看冰箱里还有多少 – 这就对了嘛 Crane |
[07:14] | – Niles, what are you doing? – Oh, good news. | – Niles 你干嘛呢 – 哦 好消息 |
[07:16] | Emile Sinclair is crazy about the caviar. | Emile Sinclair特别喜欢这个鱼子酱 |
[07:19] | If we sell him the rest, | 他很明显的暗示我说 |
[07:20] | he distinctly implied | 如果我把剩下的鱼子酱卖给他 |
[07:22] | he could get our squash lockers moved further from the showers. | 他可以把我们的壁球储藏柜挪到离淋浴很远的地方 |
[07:24] | Isn’t that fantastic? | 太棒了不是吗 |
[07:27] | – Per-son-al. – Yes, well, it it would be, Niles, | – 个 人 – 是啊 是该挺好的 Niles |
[07:29] | if the Michaelses weren’t equally enamored of it | 如果Michaels两口子不这么喜欢鱼子酱 |
[07:31] | and dangling an invitation to a yacht party. | 还暗示我说邀请我们去游艇派对的话 |
[07:35] | That is a pickle! | 真是进退两难啊 |
[07:38] | Check-ing. | 支 票 账 户 |
[07:41] | Niles, why don’t we just call Petyr and order some more caviar? | Niles 我们要不打电话给Petyr再订一些鱼子酱吧 |
[07:45] | That way we can satisfy both | 这样我们就可以同时满足 |
[07:46] | Sinclair and the Michaelses. | Sinclair和Michaels一家了啊 |
[07:47] | Cus-to-mer Ser-vice! | 客 户 服 务 |
[07:53] | You know, Niles, this caviar | Niles 这些鱼子酱 |
[07:55] | connection could really open some doors for us, hmm? | 带来的联系没准真能帮我们开启新世界大门呢 |
[07:58] | Per-son-al! | 个 人 |
[08:03] | – What you doing, Dad? – Oh, | – 爸你干嘛呢 – 哦 |
[08:05] | this stupid bank’s automated voice system. | 银行系统愚蠢透顶的语音服务 |
[08:07] | – It’s like a maze! – All right, give it here. | – 简直跟迷宫一样 – 好吧 给我来 |
[08:09] | You just push “O,” And you’ll get an operator. | 你就按一下”O” 就可以操作了 |
[08:14] | Little trick I learned. | 我学到的小把戏 |
[08:18] | Another menu, hmm. Sometimes it’s a star. | 另一个菜单 嗯 有时是星号键 |
[08:24] | All right, maybe “1” Will get me back to a main menu. | 好吧 也许1能让我回到主菜单 |
[08:29] | – Ah. Here you go. – Got me to the right department? | – 啊 这就对了 – 接进对的部门啦 |
[08:32] | No, but if I remember my high school Spanish correctly, | 没有 但是如果我高中学的西班牙语我还记得的话 |
[08:34] | you just qualified for a small-business loan. | 你满足要求可以申请小额贷款了 |
[08:41] | – Hi, can I help you? – Yes. | – 嘿 有什么可以帮忙的吗 – 是的 |
[08:42] | Uh, I was at one of your ATMs yesterday, | 嗯 我昨天在提款机取钱的时候 |
[08:45] | and it gave me back more than it should have, | 它多给我钱了 |
[08:47] | – so I want to… – Okay, for that | – 所以我想 – 好吧 这种情况 |
[08:48] | you’re going to need to complete an ATM trouble report | 您需要填写提款机问题报告 |
[08:50] | and then take it to our operations officer | 然后交给我们运营经理 |
[08:52] | at the desk over there. | 就在那边办公桌那 |
[08:53] | You mean I have to fill this out before I can give you 40 bucks? | 你是说我还给你们40块钱之前还要填写这个表格 |
[08:56] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[08:57] | But your your sign says, “Making banking simpler!” | 但是你们的标语说 “让银行变得简单” |
[08:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的先生 |
[09:00] | Well, this isn’t simpler, it’s more complicated. | 但是这一点都没简单啊 这更复杂了 |
[09:04] | Yes, sir, it is. | 是的先生 确实是 |
[09:06] | Oh, forget it. | 哦 算了 |
[09:11] | I knew this was gonna be more trouble than it’s worth. | 我就知道根本不值得这么麻烦 |
[09:14] | A little paperwork’s a small price to pay for a clear conscience. | 一张小表格换来良心发现也不算什么啊 |
[09:17] | – Yeah, meanwhile, I’m out 40 bucks. – It’s not your money! | – 是啊 同时 我损失了40块钱 – 那根本不是你的钱 |
[09:24] | – Can I help you? – Yes, uh, | – 有什么可以帮忙的吗 – 是的 |
[09:25] | I had some trouble with one of your ATMs. | 我觉得你们的一个提款机有点问题 |
[09:28] | Oh, I can’t help you. I need a manager. | 哦 我帮不了你 经理才可以 |
[09:33] | I’m proud of you. Trust me, | 我为你骄傲 信我的 |
[09:35] | when this is over, you’ll feel better. | 这些事完了的时候 你肯定感觉好多了 |
[09:36] | – You really think so? – I’m sure of it. | – 你真这么想的 – 我确定 |
[09:39] | Ah, maybe you’re right. Maybe I will feel better. | 啊 也许你说的对吧 也许我会感觉好点 |
[09:42] | And if you’re right about that karma stuff, | 而且如果你的那个因果报应理论对的话 |
[09:44] | I got a good thing coming to me. | 有好事情要发生在我身上了 |
[09:46] | Uh-oh. How much money did you put in the meter? | 啊哦 你给计时器里投了多少钱啊 |
[09:51] | Oh, son of a bitch! | 啊 混账东西 |
[09:55] | Hi, Mr. Crane. I’m Bree, Todd’s manager. | 嘿 Crane先生 我是Bree Todd的上司 |
[09:59] | I wanted to apologize for the trouble you had with our ATM. | 真抱歉我们的提款机给您带来了诸多麻烦 |
[10:02] | – And make sure that you got your $40. – What, uh, oh, no, no! | – 请确认收下这40块钱 – 什么 啊 不是 不是 不是 |
[10:07] | You don’t need to give anything to me. | 你什么都不用给我 |
[10:08] | You see, the machine accidentally gave me | 你看 是这机器给了我60块钱 |
[10:10] | $60 instead of $20, so I need to give you $40. | 而不是20块 所以我需要给你40块钱 |
[10:13] | – So, you want to put this in your account? – No, no! | – 所以你是想要把这个钱存进你的账户里 – 不是 |
[10:16] | I want you to take it, plus this $40, | 我想要你拿着这钱 还有这40块钱 |
[10:19] | and put it back wherever it came from. | 把它们从哪来放回到哪去 |
[10:20] | Well, I’m afraid I’ve already done the paperwork. | 我恐怕已经填好表格了 |
[10:23] | Now, you’ll need to speak with our branch manager, | 现在你得跟我们的分行经理讲了 |
[10:25] | – but he’s out of town. – This is ridiculous! | – 但是他不在这 – 这太可笑了吧 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry. Although, | 我很抱歉 不过 |
[10:30] | there is one other possibility. Let me try something. | 还有一个办法可能管用 让我试试看 |
[10:33] | – Thank you. – Don’t mention it. | – 谢谢你 – 不客气 |
[10:37] | Per-son-al. | 个 人 |
[10:43] | – Sandoval, four ounces. – Right. | – Sandoval 四盎司 – 好的 |
[10:47] | – Smoot, five ounces. – Right. | – Smoot 五盎司 – 好的 |
[10:49] | – McBean, ten ounces. – Hmm, ten? | – McBean 十盎司 – 嗯 十盎司 |
[10:52] | Yes, I know it’s a lot, but he promised me | 对啊 确实不少 不过他答应我可以使用他在 |
[10:54] | – the use of his Sonoma estate. – Yes, well, for 10 he should. | – 索纳玛的房产 – 是吗 那十盎司确实是应该的 |
[10:57] | You know, for eight, the Ashworths gave me | 为了八盎司 Ashworth一家让我 |
[10:58] | the use of their box on the opera’s opening night gala. | 在歌剧开幕式那天使用他的包厢呢 |
[11:00] | But that’s the same weekend | 可是那跟黑白舞会是同一个周末啊 |
[11:02] | as the black and white ball? When are we going to sleep? | 我们还有时间睡觉了吗 |
[11:07] | – Sleep is for people without social lives. – Oh, yeah. | – 睡觉是给那些没有社交的人准备的 – 啊 是啊 |
[11:12] | – So, boys, where’s my cut? – What are you talking about? | – 那 小伙子们 我的那份呢 – 你说什么 |
[11:16] | I promised her a cut, you see, | 我答应给她一份 |
[11:18] | I was so busy at work taking orders, I needed her help. | 我边工作还要接单子 我需要她的帮忙 |
[11:21] | You know what it’s really good on? Scrambled eggs. | 你知道配什么吃最好吃吗 炒鸡蛋 |
[11:24] | And pizza. And potato skins! | 还有比萨 马铃薯皮 |
[11:26] | Yes, Roz, welcome to caviar. | 对对 Roz 欢迎来到鱼子酱世界 |
[11:28] | At work, during the show, | 上班录制节目的时候 |
[11:29] | I’m just sitting there thinking, “Two hours to caviar. | 我就坐在那想啊 “距离鱼子酱还有两小时 |
[11:33] | One hour to caviar.” You don’t have any on you do you? | 距离鱼子酱还有一小时” 你们现在一点都没有吗 |
[11:39] | – Uh, no, no, we’re expecting some momentarily. – Cool. | – 啊 没有没有 马上就到了 – 太好了 |
[11:44] | You think it’d be good on a cheese Danish? | 你觉得配芝士丹麦酥会不会好吃呢 |
[11:47] | I think it would. I’m getting one. | 我觉得会 我去买一个 |
[11:52] | – Gentlemen. – Oh, Petyr, hello! | – 先生们 – 啊 Petyr 嗨 |
[11:54] | – Yes, hello, but I’m afraid also goodbye. – Hmm, what? | – 嗯 嗨 不过我恐怕这也是再见了 – 啊 什么 |
[11:58] | What-what do you mean, goodbye? | 你 你什么意思啊 再见 |
[12:00] | All these orders I fill for you, it draws too much attention. | 我卖给你们的这些鱼子酱已经引人注意了 |
[12:03] | – It’s too risky for me. – What-what are you saying, | – 对我来说太冒险了 – 你你在说什么呢 |
[12:05] | that there’s no more caviar? | 再也没有鱼子酱了 |
[12:07] | – This is my last delivery. – But this isn’t nearly enough! | – 这是我最后一次送货 – 但是这些根本不够啊 |
[12:10] | We’ve made commitments to some very powerful people. | 我们答应了好多位高权重的人 |
[12:12] | If we disappoint them, | 如果我们失信于他们的话 |
[12:13] | there’s no telling what they might do! | 谁知道他们会做出什么事来 |
[12:14] | They will break legs? Cut off thumbs? | 他们能打折你们的腿 切掉你们的指头 |
[12:16] | Worse! There’ll be gossip. | 更糟 他们会说闲话 |
[12:19] | Petyr, please, just one more delivery! | Petyr 求你了 再送一次 |
[12:21] | I cannot, the danger is too great. | 不行 太危险了 |
[12:24] | Petyr Petyr! | |
[12:28] | Dear God! We’re ruined, Niles. | 我的天呐 咱俩完了 Niles |
[12:31] | – We owe people all over town. – I know. | – 我们欠了全城的人 – 我知道 |
[12:34] | Is some of that mine? Can I have it now? | 这里面有我的吗 我能拿了吗 |
[12:35] | Roz, Roz, I’m terribly sorry. It seems, uh | Roz Roz 真对不起 看起来我们的供应商 |
[12:38] | our supplier is going out of business, | 现在不再跟我们合作了 |
[12:39] | and every ounce of this is spoken for. | 现在剩下的这些都有主了 |
[12:42] | Well, that’s too bad. Oh, well, whatever. | 啊 太不巧了 那好吧 |
[12:44] | I was thinking of giving it up anyway. | 我反正也在想着不打算吃了 |
[12:46] | – Too much salt. – Yes, good girl. | – 太咸了 – 是吧 这才是好姑娘 |
[12:48] | All right, Niles, we can’t panic. I think I | 好了 Niles 我们不能恐慌 我想 |
[12:50] | – may have a plan. – I like it. | – 我有个计划了 – 我同意 |
[12:52] | We may have to bite the bullet and buy retail. | 我们可能要咬紧牙关去买零售的鱼子酱了 |
[12:56] | Petyr’s stuff is much better quality. | 但是Petyr的要好太多了啊 |
[12:57] | Our friends will notice the difference. | 咱们的朋友们会发现差别的 |
[12:58] | Not if we cut it with what’s left of the good stuff. | 如果我们把好的坏的混在一起就不会发现了 |
[13:00] | – Well, how much is there? – There’s… Roz!! | – 现在我们有多少 – 有 Roz |
[13:09] | This will cost us a fortune. | 那可得花不少钱 |
[13:10] | Well, what else can we do? Uh, excuse me… | 不然还能咋办 嗯 打扰一下 |
[13:15] | Do you happen to know where we can get | 请问您知道我们在哪能买到 |
[13:17] | …five pounds of Beluga caviar? | 五磅精选黑鱼子酱 |
[13:21] | – There’s not that much Beluga in all of Seattle. – Thank you. | – 全西雅图也没这么多啊 – 谢了 |
[13:26] | – What are we going to do? – All right, | – 我们怎么办啊 – 好吧 |
[13:27] | just give me a chance to think, Niles. | 给我点时间想一想 Niles |
[13:29] | – Ah… What was the name of the boat… – H.M.S. Bounty! | – 啊 那条船叫什么来着 – 邦蒂舰 |
[13:42] | This isn’t Trivial Pursuit. Let me finish! | 我没跟你玩打破砂锅问到底 听我说完 |
[13:47] | What was the name of the boat | Petyr说他坐什么船 |
[13:51] | – that Petyr said he sailed on? – Caspian Queen. | – 到这里来的 – 里海皇后号 |
[13:55] | Right! Niles, if we can find that boat, | 对 Niles 如果我们能找到这条船 |
[13:59] | perhaps we can get enough caviar to solve our problem. | 也许我们能找到足够的鱼子酱也说不定啊 |
[14:06] | – Roz? – Hey, what are you guys doing here? | – Roz – 嘿 你们在这干嘛呢 |
[14:11] | I think the question is, what are you doing here? | 我觉得应该问的是 你在这干嘛呢 |
[14:13] | You know, shopping, for stuff… | 逛逛啊 买点东西呗 |
[14:18] | You’re looking for more caviar, aren’t you? | 你在找鱼子酱 是不是 |
[14:20] | Of course I am! You took all mine! | 不然呢 你把我的都抢走了 |
[14:22] | That was ours! | 那是我们的 |
[14:24] | You know Roz, I think you may have a little problem. | Roz 我觉得你可能有点问题 |
[14:26] | You’re the one with the problem! Not me. This is all your fault. | 你才是有问题的那个 不是我 都是你的错 |
[14:30] | You made me try it. Now I crave it! I really hate you! | 是你让我试试的 现在我着迷了 我恨你 |
[14:36] | Now, Roz, | 听我说 Roz |
[14:38] | you know you don’t mean that. | 你知道你不是这么想的 |
[14:40] | Now, come on. Listen. | 来 听我说 |
[14:42] | It’s just possible that we may be able to | 现在我们很有可能 |
[14:44] | get some more from our old supplier. | 从我们之前的供应商那拿到更多的鱼子酱 |
[14:47] | Is that true? Is he right? I’m sorry I said I hate you. | 真的吗 他说的是真的 抱歉我说了恨你 |
[14:50] | Roz, Roz, it’s all right. | Roz Roz 没事的 |
[14:51] | Are you going to get it today? | 你们今天就去拿吗 |
[14:52] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[15:09] | Hello? Oh, no I’m sorry. Frasier isn’t here. | 你好 哦 不是抱歉 Frasier不在 |
[15:14] | Sure you can place an order. | 好的你可以下单 |
[15:16] | Yes, let me transfer you to that department. | 好的 让我给您转到他们部门 |
[15:22] | – Hi, Daph. – Hello. | – 嘿 Daph – 嘿 |
[15:24] | – The postman gave me your mail. – Oh, thanks. | – 快递小伙把你的信给我了 – 哦 谢了 |
[15:27] | You ready to get stretched? | 准备好舒展一下了吗 |
[15:28] | Oh, you mean we’re working out today? | 哦 你是说我们今天得复健 |
[15:30] | – We work out every day. – Yeah, yeah, I know. | – 我们每天都得复健 – 是啊 我知道 |
[15:33] | Oh, postcard from the bank! Uh, “Dear Mr. Crane, | 哦 银行给我寄的明信片 “亲爱的Crane先生 |
[15:37] | we apologize for the inconvenience. | 很抱歉给您带来不便 |
[15:39] | We have evaluated your request | 我们评估了您的请求 |
[15:42] | and credited your account $80?!” | 并给您的账户充值了80美元” |
[15:50] | There’s no spaces. I parked your car in a loading zone. | 这没地方 我给你停在卸货区了 |
[15:53] | No, no, no, just pull around front and wait for me. | 别 别 不用 你就在前面停一下 |
[15:55] | – This won’t take long. – You’re sure? | – 我马上就完事了 – 你确定 |
[15:57] | Yes. And you better get back to the car | 确定 你最好在Eddie害怕之前 |
[15:58] | before Eddie starts to panic. | 回到车里 |
[16:01] | Hi! How can I help you make banking simpler? | 嘿 需要什么帮忙吗 |
[16:05] | I’ll tell you how you can help me. | 我来告诉你你怎么帮我 |
[16:06] | I’m going to talk, and you’re going to listen, | 我说 你听 |
[16:09] | and you’re going to do exactly as I ask. | 按照我说的做 |
[16:11] | – I think I should go get a manager. – No, no managers! | – 我想我需要去找经理 – 不 不用经理 |
[16:14] | Oh, but our policy is… | 哦 但是我们的政策是 |
[16:15] | Now this is real simple and I know you can handle it. | 这件事非常简单 我觉得你肯定能搞定 |
[16:18] | – Now what I want you to do is… – Hold it right there, Mister!! | – 我想做的是 – 不许动 先生 |
[16:27] | Mr. Crane, as the president of the bank, | Crane先生 作为银行总经理 |
[16:30] | I want to assure you that it is not our policy | 我向您肯定我们的条例中 |
[16:32] | to draw firearms on customers trying to make a deposit. | 并没有用枪对准只是想要存钱的顾客这一条 |
[16:37] | It wasn’t a deposit. | 我不是想存钱 |
[16:42] | Now, I’m sure that neither of us wants to | 我确定我们都不想要把这件事 |
[16:45] | turn this into a protracted legal battle, | 变成一场旷日持久战 |
[16:48] | so if you would simply sign this non-disclosure agreement here, | 所以如果您能在这份保密协议的这里 这里 |
[16:54] | here, here, and here… | 这里 以及这里 签字的话 |
[16:57] | Our attorneys have authorized me to compensate you | 我们的律师便会授权我 |
[17:02] | for your troubles in the amount of $10,000, | 对于给您造成的损失补偿一万美元 |
[17:05] | which can be credited to your account. | 并且能充值进您的账户里 |
[17:10] | – Ten grand?! – Plus the $40 from our original mistake. | – 一万 – 还有最初的那40美元 |
[17:18] | Oh, what the hell, I just want to get it over with. | 哦 爱咋咋地吧 我就想赶快完事 |
[17:22] | That’s wonderful. Now, is there anything else I can do for you? | 那太好了 请问还有什么其他的事情可以帮您吗 |
[17:26] | Could I open an account? | 我可以开个户吗 |
[17:35] | Ahoy? | 啊喂 |
[17:39] | Ahoy? | 啊喂 |
[17:43] | – Is anyone there? – Who is there? | – 有人吗 – 你是谁 |
[17:47] | Oh, hello. I’m Dr. Frasier Crane, | 哦 嗨 我是Frasier Crane医生 |
[17:51] | and this is my brother, Dr. Niles Crane. | 这位是我弟弟Niles Crane医生 |
[17:56] | Uh, we’re interested in purchasing some Beluga caviar. | 嗯 我们想要买一些精选黑鱼子酱 |
[18:01] | – This is not a shop. I have nothing for sale. – See, let’s go. | – 这不是商店 我没有东西可卖 – 你看 咱们走吧 |
[18:04] | No, no, no, Niles, Niles. This is how the game is played. | 别 别 别 Niles Niles 这是个套路而已 |
[18:08] | Maybe he thinks we’re Russian mafia. | 也许他们觉得我们是俄罗斯黑手党 |
[18:11] | Oh, yes, people make that mistake about us all the time. | 哦 对哈 人们总是这么误解我们 |
[18:17] | Petyr gave us this card, | Petyr给了我们这张名片 |
[18:20] | and told us that this was his cousin’s boat. | 告诉我们说这是他表兄弟的船 |
[18:23] | Are you sure you can’t help us? | 你确定你帮不了我们吗 |
[18:34] | How much do you need? | 你要多少 |
[18:37] | Five pounds. | 五磅 |
[18:46] | $80 an ounce. | 80块一盎司 |
[18:48] | – Well, we were paying $40. – And now you pay 80. | – 我们之前都是40块买的 – 现在你得花80了 |
[18:53] | – 50 – 80 – 50. – 80. | |
[18:55] | – 60 – 80 – 60. – 80. | |
[18:56] | I don’t think you’re doing this right. | 我感觉你这招不好使啊 |
[19:00] | 70, that’s my final offer! | 70 我最多给这么多了 |
[19:01] | – 80! – Done! | – 80 – 成交 |
[19:05] | I want to taste it first. | 我想先尝尝看 |
[19:12] | Go ahead. | 尝吧 |
[19:22] | That’s the stuff. | 就是这个味 |
[19:24] | That’s enough to take care of everyone and still go out on top. | 这些足够给每个人了 我们还能剩下一些 |
[19:27] | Yes, all right, here’s your money. | 是啊 就是的 给你钱 |
[19:28] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很开心跟你打交道 |
[19:30] | Stop where you are! U.S. Customs! | 站住不许动 美国海关 |
[19:35] | Oh, my God! Oh, dear God! | 哦 我的妈呀 我的妈呀 |
[19:36] | Frasier, we have to get rid of it! | Frasier 我们得把这些处理掉 |
[19:38] | – Oh, dear God! – All right, we have to hide it! | – 啊 上帝啊 – 好吧 我们得藏起来 |
[19:40] | No, Niles you can’t hide it! They’re U.S. Customs | 不行 Niles 你没地方可藏 他们是美国海关啊 |
[19:42] | That’s what they do! They find things on ships! | 他们就是干这个的啊 他们就是在船上找东西的 |
[19:44] | No no. | 不 不 |
[19:46] | All right. I know one way to get rid of it. | 好吧 我知道怎么处理这些了 |
[19:55] | Can I get you a toast point? | 我给你拿块餐前吐司啊 |
[19:59] | Oh, here, for God’s sakes, yes. | 啊 得了 看在老天的份上 就这么着吧 |
[20:10] | What the hell’s all this? | 这都干什么呢 |
[20:14] | It’s not ours. We found it. | 不是我们的 我们只是找到了而已 |
[20:18] | – What, the caviar? – Is that what this is? | – 啥 鱼子酱 – 这原来是鱼子酱啊 |
[20:21] | Relax, we don’t care about that. | 别害怕 我们不关心这些 |
[20:23] | We’re looking for a couple of Russians who’ve been smuggling DVDs. | 我们在找一群走私DVD碟片的俄罗斯人 |
[20:34] | My heart is pounding! | 我的心都快跳出来了 |
[20:37] | I was afraid we were going to get arrested. | 我害怕我们要被抓起来了 |
[20:40] | – What have we become? – I don’t know. | – 我们变成什么了这是 – 不知道 |
[20:43] | We got caught up in a nefarious scheme. | 我们在进行非法交易的时候被逮了个正着 |
[20:47] | And for what? | 是为了什么啊 |
[20:48] | A visit to a wine country estate? | 造访酒庄房产 |
[20:51] | A box at the opera? | 歌剧院的包厢 |
[20:54] | Dinner at the governor’s mansion? | 政府官员宅邸的晚宴 |
[20:58] | How much of this do you think we can salvage? | 你觉得我们还能剩下多少 |
[21:00] | I don’t know, just start scraping. | 不知道啊 赶紧划拉划拉吧 |