时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Does he wear jewelry? | 他戴首饰吗 |
[00:09] | ’cause I don’t do “Man jewelry. “ | 我看不得男人戴首饰 |
[00:11] | He doesn’t wear jewelry. | 他不戴首饰的 |
[00:13] | What about skin issues? | 他皮肤怎么样 |
[00:14] | Because I have a thing against tags, growths, | 因为我受不了痦子啊疣啊 |
[00:17] | any kind of fleshy masses. | 各种各样的肉瘤 |
[00:20] | Ann, he’s male and his heart is beating. | Ann 他是个男的 而且是个大活人 |
[00:22] | What else do you need to know? | 你还想要啥 |
[00:24] | Okay. | 是的 |
[00:26] | Frasier Frasier. | |
[00:26] | Roz, I came as quickly as I could. | Roz 我尽快赶过来了 |
[00:28] | What’s the emergency? | 出什么紧急事儿了 |
[00:28] | Oh, no, it’s not an emergency. It’s just… | 哦 不是什么紧急事儿 就是 |
[00:30] | Hi. I’m Ann Hodges . | 嗨 我是Ann Hodges |
[00:32] | I’m divorced. | 我离过婚 |
[00:35] | I’m sorry. I’m Dr. Frasier crane. | 抱歉 我是Frasier Crane |
[00:37] | I thought you two would like to meet. | 我觉得你俩应该认识一下 |
[00:39] | Ann is in insurance. | Ann是做保险的 |
[00:40] | Oh, well, I’m sorry she dragged you | 哦 呃 非常抱歉 |
[00:42] | all the way down here. | 她把你从大老远弄过来 |
[00:43] | I’ve just renewed my policy. | 我刚续了保费 |
[00:44] | Perhaps Roz could introduce you to my brother Niles. | 没准儿Roz可以把你介绍给我弟弟 |
[00:46] | Is he single? | 他单身吗 |
[00:47] | No, but with a baby on the way, | 不是 但马上就有小孩了 |
[00:48] | he might need some additional coverage. | 他可能需要增加承保范围 |
[00:50] | Super. | 好极了 |
[00:51] | Well, thanks a lot, Roz. | 呃 多谢了 Roz |
[00:52] | This was totally worth a drive across town. | 开车穿过整个城市这趟跑的真值啊 |
[00:59] | Are you dense? I was trying to set you guys up. | 你痴呆吗 我是想撮合你俩的 |
[01:02] | Why would you do that? | 你为啥要那么做呀 |
[01:03] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[01:03] | Maybe because you haven’t had a date in ages | 也许是因为你已经很久没约过会了 |
[01:05] | and it’s starting to show. | 而且一眼都能看出来啦 |
[01:07] | What is that, your purse? | 那是啥 你的女用包包 |
[01:09] | This is a grocery tote. | 这是个购物袋 |
[01:11] | I wanted to pick up some vegetables | 我想在市场上 |
[01:12] | and some cat food at the market. | 买点儿蔬菜和猫粮 |
[01:14] | You did not get a cat. | 你不会弄了只猫吧 |
[01:15] | No, no, I am cat-sitting for a neighbor. | 没 没啊 我只是帮邻居照看一下猫 |
[01:17] | And I go out. I’m going out this evening . | 而且我约会的呀 今天晚上就要出门呢 |
[01:19] | With whom? | 跟谁 |
[01:20] | People. | 人们 |
[01:21] | People you’re related to? | 跟你有血缘关系的人 |
[01:23] | They’re still people. | 那也是人啊 |
[01:25] | Listen, Roz, I may not go out as often as you do, | Roz 你听我说 我可能不像你经常约会 |
[01:26] | but that’s because I have standards. | 那是因为我有原则 |
[01:28] | Haven’t you ever heard of waiting for Miss Right? | 你就没听说过等待真命天女吗 |
[01:30] | Yeah, well, Miss Right has standards, too, | 是啊 真命天女也有标准 |
[01:32] | and she’s not looking to meet Mr. Mothballs. | 她不想见到樟脑丸先生 |
[01:34] | You can smell that ? Oh, dear. | 你能闻到这个味儿 哦 天哪 |
[01:37] | You need a place holder. | 你需要一个练手的人 |
[01:39] | You know, someone you can go out with | 就那种 你可以约约会的人 |
[01:41] | and just keep your dating muscles toned. | 以防你约会技巧生疏了 |
[01:43] | That way you’ll be ready when Miss Right comes along. | 这样 当真命天女出现的时候你是准备好的 |
[01:45] | And Ann Hodges is a born place holder. | Ann Hodges天生就是用来练手的人 |
[01:48] | I don’t want to go out with somebody I’m not interested in . | 我不想和我没兴趣的人约会 |
[01:50] | I would rather wait for Miss Right. | 我更宁愿等我的真命天女 |
[01:51] | And while I’m waiting, | 在我等待的同时 |
[01:53] | there’s no reason I can’t live a rich and rewarding life. | 我也可以拥有丰富多彩的生活啊 |
[01:55] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[01:57] | I need to get these vegetables home | 现在我要把这些蔬菜弄回家 |
[01:58] | and into a hearty winter soup. | 炖一锅冬日暖汤 |
[02:01] | Oh, hi, guys. | 哦 嗨 各位 |
[02:02] | Hey, Doc, you’re always free. | 嘿 医生 你是有闲之人 |
[02:04] | My cousin’s in town. | 我的表妹来城里了 |
[02:05] | Why don’t you help me show her the city? | 帮个忙 当个导游带她在城里转转 |
[02:07] | Did Roz put you up to this? | 是Roz指使你干这个的吗 |
[02:08] | I had nothing to do with it. I swear to God. | 我跟这个一点儿关系都没有 我发誓 |
[02:11] | Well, I’m sorry, Kenny, | 好吧 抱歉 Kenny |
[02:12] | but I am booked all this weekend. | 我这周末都安排好了 |
[02:13] | Oh, here’s luck. | 哦 撞大运了 |
[02:15] | I found a perfectly good thimble in this pocket. | 我在这口袋里发现一个完好的顶针 |
[02:18] | See you later. | 回见啦 |
[02:19] | Thanks anyway. | 不管怎样 还是谢谢 |
[02:20] | Hey, I tried. | 嘿 我尽力了 |
[02:28] | Reservation for crane. | Crane的预订 |
[02:29] | For four, sir? | 四位 是吗 先生 |
[02:30] | No, sorry, for five. We added one. | 不 不好意思 五个人 我们加了一位 |
[02:34] | All we have is a table for four. | 我们只有四人桌了 |
[02:36] | We can all squeeze. | 我们可以挤一下 |
[02:37] | This one’s always on my lap | 反正两杯酒下肚 |
[02:38] | after the second drink anyway. | 这位就坐我大腿上了 |
[02:41] | very well, madam. | 好的 女士 |
[02:44] | get the chair. | 拿把椅子 |
[02:47] | You know, there’s really no need to go to all this trouble. | 真没必要这么麻烦啦 |
[02:50] | I have a perfectly good winter soup back home. | 我在家里都煲了美味的冬日暖汤 |
[02:53] | Don’t be silly. Oh, no. | 别傻了 那怎么行 |
[02:55] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[02:56] | Well, um… | 呃 |
[02:58] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:00] | I’m sorry. Do you have anything higher? | 打扰一下 你有没有高一些的椅子 |
[03:04] | Sorry, sir. I will look for a cushion. | 抱歉 先生 我给您找个坐垫 |
[03:10] | So, Fras, | 嗯 Fras |
[03:11] | tell everybody about that new antique you picked up today. | 跟大家讲讲你今天新买的古董呗 |
[03:13] | Well, it’s a late Regency fruitwood mirror. | 是一个摄政王晚期的果木镜子 |
[03:16] | very valuable if it has the original glass, which mine does. | 如果有原装的镜片会非常值钱 我的就有 |
[03:19] | No. What are the odds? | 不是吧 这么巧 |
[03:21] | Boy, if you like mirrors | 哎 如果你喜欢镜子 |
[03:22] | you should see the one Ronee’s got in her dressing room. | 那你应该看看Ronee更衣室里的镜子 |
[03:25] | It’s got lights all around the edges, | 那个四周都是灯 |
[03:27] | and it has three settings. | 而且有三种模式 |
[03:28] | Yeah. Daytime, nighttime, and yikes. | 是呀 白天 夜晚 还有惊恐型 |
[03:35] | Oh, yes, excuse me. | 哦 打扰一下 |
[03:36] | If I could get a place setting, that would be lovely. | 能给我一套餐具吗 |
[03:38] | What’s Inizio Due cuore? | Inizio Due cuore是什么 |
[03:40] | That’s our appetizer sampler for two. | 这是两人份开胃菜拼盘 |
[03:42] | A bruschetta for you, | 你一份意大利烤面包 |
[03:43] | a bruschetta for your love and so on. | 你爱人一份 这样子 |
[03:45] | Is it possible to make that for one? | 能做成一人份的吗 |
[03:50] | One? | 一人份 |
[03:51] | Yes, a bruschetta for me, | 是呀 就一份烤面包给我 |
[03:52] | no bruschetta for my love and so on. | 没有另一份给我爱人 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry. It’s due or no. | 不好意思 要么两人份 要么没得点 |
[03:58] | That’s fine. | 不要紧 |
[03:59] | We’ll get two orders and we’ll just all share. | 我们点两份 大家一起吃 |
[04:01] | very good. | 好的 |
[04:04] | Mm, looks delicious. | 嗯 看起来很好吃的样子 |
[04:07] | This is fun, you know. | 这样挺有意思 |
[04:08] | This is the first time | 这是我和Marty第一次 |
[04:09] | Marty and I have been out with another couple. | 跟另一对情侣一起出来 |
[04:13] | And… Frasier. | 还有 Frasier |
[04:14] | It’s fun being out with Frasier, too. | 跟Frasier一起也很有趣 |
[04:17] | We love being out with Frasier, don’t we, Niles. | 我们特喜欢跟Frasier一起外出 是吧 Niles |
[04:18] | All right, listen, all of you, just knock it off. | 够了 大家都听着 别讲了 |
[04:21] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位 |
[04:22] | 42 years ago tonight, | 42年前的今天晚上 |
[04:25] | I married my beautiful Theresa. | 我和我美丽的Theresa结婚了 |
[04:27] | And now, we hope | 现在 我们希望 |
[04:29] | that all you loving couples out there | 所有的恩爱情侣们 |
[04:32] | will help us celebrate our happiness | 能和我们一起跳支舞 |
[04:35] | by joining us in a dance. | 来庆祝我们的幸福 |
[04:50] | The fish.. | 这鱼 |
[04:51] | Oh, just go dance . | 哦 去跳舞吧 |
[05:18] | Hello… | 你好 |
[05:19] | Mr. Bottomsley. | Bottomsley先生 |
[05:21] | Dinner was an absolute nightmare. | 晚餐真是糟透顶了 |
[05:25] | Fortunately, I was able to slip out of there early | 幸运的是 我早早溜出来了 |
[05:28] | and pick you up a little treat. | 而且顺便给你带了一点美食 |
[05:31] | Fresh tuna. | 新鲜金枪鱼 |
[05:34] | You’re welcome | 不用谢哦 |
[05:38] | Frasier, this is Roz. | Frasier 我是Roz |
[05:39] | Write down this number. | 记一下这个号码 |
[05:40] | 555-01 79 555-01 79. | |
[05:43] | Don’t get mad, but that’s Ann’s number. | 别生气 这是Ann的电话号码 |
[05:45] | I talked to her and she really thought | 我跟她聊过了 她真觉得你 |
[05:45] | you were cute and sweet and… | 很可爱 体贴 |
[05:48] | Honestly, why does everyone assume | 真是的 为什么每个人都觉得 |
[05:50] | that I need some companionship in my life? | 我的生活需要个伴呢 |
[05:52] | Has the world gone mad, Mr. Bottomsley? | 这个世界是不是疯了 Bottomsley先生 |
[05:59] | What shall we two bachelors do this evening, Mr. B? | 我们两个单身汉今晚上干点啥好呢 B先生 |
[06:04] | Perhaps a crossword puzzle? | 要不填字游戏 |
[06:07] | Maybe watch a little telly? | 要不看会儿电视 |
[06:08] | Oh, I know– | 哦 我知道了 |
[06:09] | how about a nice hot bath? | 泡个热水澡怎么样 |
[06:13] | I’m just teasing. | 我开玩笑的 |
[06:15] | Now, I know that you’re used to eating canned tuna | 我知道你习惯吃金枪鱼罐头 |
[06:19] | so this will taste different, | 所有这个吃起来会不一样 |
[06:21] | but if you’re like me, I think you’ll agree | 如果你像我一样 |
[06:23] | it’s much better. | 你会觉得这个好吃多了 |
[06:25] | If only there were a treat here for me. | 要是我也有美食享用就好了 |
[06:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么呢 |
[06:31] | A delicious nine-vegetable winter soup. | 九种蔬菜熬的冬日暖汤 |
[06:35] | Oh… | 哦 |
[06:37] | Yes, Mr. B, I think you were right | B先生,我觉得你关于香叶 |
[06:39] | about the bay leaves. | 的看法是对的 |
[06:45] | Oh, Mr. Bottomsley, lovely to see you again, sir. | 哦 Bottomsley先生 再次见到你很高兴 |
[06:48] | Your customary table, I presume, hmm? | 还要老位置 是吗 |
[06:51] | Splendid. | 棒极了 |
[06:54] | Here you go. | 开吃吧 |
[06:57] | come on, buddy. | 开动吧 伙计 |
[06:59] | Well, isn’t this civilized? | 这多有范儿啊 |
[07:03] | Beat it, Eddie. There’s none for you. | 一边儿玩去 Eddie 这没你的份 |
[07:07] | Do you feel a draft, Mr. B? | 有没有觉得有点冷飕飕的 B先生 |
[07:09] | I’m just a little bit cold. | 我有点冷 |
[07:11] | There we are. | 这样就好了 |
[07:16] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[07:21] | Ooh, that’s still a little too hot. | 这还是有点烫 |
[07:22] | You know what? While we’re letting that cool, | 要不等着汤晾凉的时间 |
[07:25] | why don’t we find a home for our antique. | 我们给这个古董找个地儿放 |
[07:30] | There we are. Yes. | 这样多好啊 |
[07:33] | You know, you don’t find one of these very easily. | 知道不 这样的好货可不容易找到呢 |
[07:36] | Especially in such good condition. | 尤其是保存完好的这种 |
[07:38] | Won’t that covetous Niles be mad when he sees it, hmm? | 贪婪的Niles看到这个了一定要气死了 |
[07:42] | But he can’t have it, can he? | 他就是得不到 能怎么着 |
[07:43] | No. | 就不给他 |
[07:46] | Yes, he can’t have it, | 就是不给他 |
[07:47] | can he? | 是吗 |
[07:48] | No, no… | 得不到哦 |
[07:52] | Dear God, I’m Aunt Shirley . | 天哪 我变成Shirley姨妈了 |
[07:58] | get that number. | 找电话号码 |
[08:08] | Mrs. Gablyczyck… these new shirts, | Gablyczyck夫人 这些新衬衣 |
[08:11] | did Mrs. Crane ask you to buy them for me? | 是Crane夫人让你帮我买的吗 |
[08:13] | Because I already have shirts just like these. | 因为我已经有一模一样的了 |
[08:15] | No, no, after I wash, I pin them | 不是的 我洗完以后 |
[08:18] | and wrap in plastic. | 固定好然后用塑料袋包装起来 |
[08:23] | You not like? | 你不喜欢 |
[08:24] | No, no… | 不 不 |
[08:26] | I like very much. | 我太喜欢了 |
[08:29] | Thank you, mister. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[08:31] | Oh… | 哦 |
[08:31] | No, I’ll get it. | 我来开门吧 |
[08:39] | Hey, Dad, come on in. Hi. | 嘿 爸 进来吧 |
[08:40] | Daphne will be right down and we can go. | Daphne马上就下来 然后我们就可以走了 |
[08:42] | Where’s Frasier? | Frasier在哪儿 |
[08:44] | On a date. | 约会去了 |
[08:45] | get out! | 真的假的 |
[08:47] | About time, huh? | 也是时候了吧 |
[08:48] | You know, it’s like I was saying to Eddie– | 就像我跟Eddie说的一样 |
[08:50] | this guy’s got to get a life. | 这家伙得振作一下了 |
[08:54] | Niles, I left $60 | Niles 我昨天在桌上放了 |
[08:56] | on the desk yesterday | 60美元 |
[08:57] | and now it’s gone. | 现在没有了 |
[08:58] | Is that proof enough for you? | 这总算足够的证据了吧 |
[09:00] | Are you sure you didn’t misplace it? | 你确定你没放在别的地方 |
[09:01] | You know I didn’t. | 你知道我没有 |
[09:02] | What’s going on? | 发生啥事了 |
[09:03] | Ever since we hired Mrs. Gablyczyck | 自从我们雇佣了Gablyczyck夫人 |
[09:05] | things have been disappearing– | 就总有东西失踪 |
[09:06] | liquor, money, linens. | 酒 钱 织物 |
[09:08] | So she’s stealing from you. | 所有 她从你们这儿偷东西 |
[09:09] | – Yes. – We don’t know that. | – 是的 – 我们不确定呢 |
[09:11] | And frankly, it’s hard to believe | 而且说实话 很难想像 |
[09:12] | that someone who’ll go out in a rainstorm | 一个愿意暴风雨时在外面 |
[09:13] | to clean pigeon muck from the solarium skylight | 清扫日光浴室天窗上的鸽子粪便的人 |
[09:15] | is capable of theft. | 居然会偷东西 |
[09:17] | We can’t put up with stealing | 总不能因为她擅长自己的工作 |
[09:18] | just because she’s good at what she does. | 我们就忍受被偷吧 |
[09:20] | First of all, she’s not good at what she does. | 首先 她不是擅长自己的工作 |
[09:22] | She’s brilliant. | 她简直是大师级的 |
[09:25] | She’s an artist. | 她就是个艺术家 |
[09:29] | Tell you what– you give me five minutes with her. | 这样吧 我跟她谈五分钟 |
[09:31] | If she’s hiding anything, I’ll get it out of her. | 如果她有所隐瞒的话 我能问出来 |
[09:33] | Dad, we are not going to coerce a confession out of this woman | 爸 我们不能因为这些间接证据 |
[09:36] | based on circumstantial evidence. | 就去逼供这个女人 |
[09:39] | Oven is clean. | 烤箱打扫干净了 |
[09:41] | Now I scrub down dishwasher. | 现在我去清理洗碗机 |
[09:44] | Oh, Mrs. Gablyczyck, you dropped some… money. | 哦 Gablyczyck夫人 你掉了一些 钱 |
[09:50] | Thank you, mister. | 谢谢 先生 |
[09:55] | All right, Dad, you’ve got five minutes. | 老爸 就给你五分钟 |
[10:01] | We’d like your famous appetizer for two, please. | 我们想点那个有名的双人开胃菜 |
[10:04] | I’ll let your waiter know. | 我会告诉你们的服务生 |
[10:05] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[10:06] | Ann So, Ann… | |
[10:08] | tell me everything. | 跟我讲讲吧 |
[10:11] | Who is Ann Hodges? | Ann Hodges是什么样的人 |
[10:14] | Wow. Well, I’m an insurance claims adjuster. | 哇 好吧 我是一名保险理赔人 |
[10:19] | That’s what’s so funny. | 很搞笑的是 |
[10:20] | When we met, you thought I was in sales, | 我们见面那一天 你以为我是卖保险的 |
[10:23] | but I’m not. | 我不是的 |
[10:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:24] | I’m in claims. | 我是做理赔的 |
[10:27] | Well, you know, we don’t have to have just shop talk. | 呃 我们可以不谈工作的 |
[10:32] | What are your dreams? | 你的梦想是什么 |
[10:33] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[10:35] | Well, my dream is to be a senior claims adjuster. | 我的梦想是成为一名高级保险理赔人 |
[10:42] | It’s sort of the same, | 其实差不多 |
[10:43] | but you get a private cube and your own extension. | 但是你有私人的小隔间和电话分机 |
[10:46] | I would’ve got it last year | 本来我去年就应该能成的 |
[10:48] | but I paid a big claim the company didn’t like. | 但是有一份极大的理赔 公司不开心 |
[10:50] | I knew I goofed the second I did it. | 一理赔完我就知道我自己搞砸了 |
[10:53] | It was just one of those “Shoot!” Moments, you know, | 这就是那种”糟了”的那种时刻 |
[10:55] | when you just say “Shoot!” | 你会说”糟了” |
[10:58] | Do you ever do that, | 你有没有那种时候 |
[10:59] | make a big mistake and want to go back in time | 犯了一个大错误 希望时间倒流 |
[11:02] | and just do something different? | 然后能做不同的事情 |
[11:07] | Oh, yes. | 哦 绝对有 |
[11:09] | Well, I’m going to run to the ladies’ room. | 我要去一下卫生间 |
[11:11] | I just had to have that Dr. Pepper | 谁叫我非得在梳洗的时候 |
[11:13] | while I was getting dressed. | 喝了一罐胡椒博士 |
[11:21] | good evening, sir. Ah. | 晚上好 先生 |
[11:22] | – Would you care for something to drink? – Yes, as a matter of fact, | – 要点一些喝的吗 – 是的 |
[11:25] | I would– I’d like, uh, your finest bottle | 请给我一瓶你们这儿最好的 |
[11:27] | of Barolo, please. | 巴罗罗葡萄酒 |
[11:28] | Why don’t you come back in a minute | 你等下再过来 |
[11:29] | and see what the lady likes. | 看这位女士想喝啥 |
[11:35] | Doc? Hm? | 医生 哎 |
[11:36] | – Hey, small world! – Oh, Kenny, hi. | – 嘿 世界真小 – 哦 嗨 Kenny |
[11:38] | This is my cousin I was telling you about. | 这就是我跟你说的 我的表妹 |
[11:40] | This is Dr. Crane. Oh. | 这是Crane医生 哦 |
[11:42] | e, Hello. Dr. Crane | 呃 你好 Crane医生 |
[11:44] | I heard your show today– it was great. | 我今天听了你的节目 很棒 |
[11:46] | Well… | 嗯嗯 |
[11:47] | Is this your, uh, first time in Seattle? | 这是你第一次来西雅图吗 |
[11:49] | Yes, it is– I’m a fine arts dealer, | 是的 我是艺术品经销商 |
[11:51] | but I’m considering a curator position at the Seattle Art Museum. | 我正在考虑西雅图艺术博物馆馆长的职位 |
[11:54] | – That’s impressive. – Oh, that’s nothing. | – 真了不起啊 – 这都不算什么 |
[11:56] | She teaches kids ballet, | 她还教小孩子跳芭蕾舞 |
[11:58] | and she rock climbs, she plays the harp. | 她还会攀岩 会弹竖琴 |
[12:00] | Oh, what am I doing? I haven’t introduced you. | 哦 我干嘛呢 还没介绍你呢 |
[12:02] | Dr. Frasier Crane, | Fraiser Crane医生 |
[12:04] | Liz Wright Liz Wright. | |
[12:09] | It’s lovely to meet you. .. Miss Wright. | 见到你非常高兴 Wright小姐 |
[12:14] | Well, it’s too bad you’re not free tonight. | 呃 你今晚没空太遗憾了 |
[12:16] | You could’ve joined us. | 要不就能和我们一起了 |
[12:17] | Well, how about tomorrow night? | 呃 明晚怎么样 |
[12:18] | Oh, I’d love to, but I’m on a plane tonight to Amsterdam. | 哦 我很乐意 但是今天晚上我要飞去阿姆斯特丹 |
[12:21] | I have a job offer there as well. | 那儿也有一个工作邀请 |
[12:23] | I’m doing my best to convince her to pick Seattle, | 我正努力说服她选择西雅图 |
[12:25] | but it’s tough when you’re up against the Dutch. | 但是荷兰人不好对付啊 |
[12:27] | Ah. | 啊 |
[12:29] | I could’ve really used your help there, Doc. | 你可以帮帮忙啊 |
[12:30] | Yes, well, you know, I’m just about finished up here. | 好呀 其实我这里也快结束了 |
[12:32] | You know, we wouldn’t want to interrupt your date. | 我们不想打扰你约会 |
[12:34] | Oh, it’s not a date. It’s not a date. | 哦 不是约会 不是约会 |
[12:35] | It’s just a little business thing. | 就是工作上的事儿 |
[12:36] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll just wrap things up here | 你先忙你的 我一会儿就结束了 |
[12:39] | and then I’ll come and help yo wage the battle for Seattle. | 然后我就过去和你一起为西雅图战斗 |
[12:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:45] | That’s great. We’ll see you soon. | 好极了 等下见 |
[12:49] | Man, oh, man, that place was a madhouse. | 天哪 哦 卫生间人也太多了 |
[12:51] | I got so tired of waiting, I just decided to hold it. | 我实在不想等 所以打算憋着 |
[12:57] | I’m so glad you picked Italian. | 你选了意大利餐厅真是太好了 |
[13:00] | I love macaroni. | 我超爱通心粉 |
[13:02] | Ah. | 啊 |
[13:04] | That’s another thing we have in common, I guess. | 这是我们另外一个共同点吧 |
[13:06] | Well… | 呃 |
[13:07] | Uh, you know, Ann, uh, first dates are funny. | 呃 第一次约会总是很有趣的 |
[13:10] | Uh, sometimes it takes a while for two people to click. | 有的时候两个人需要一点时间才能合拍 |
[13:13] | Sometimes you know right away, and, uh, | 有时你立刻就知道了 所以 |
[13:15] | I think when you do, you should just feel free… | 我觉得 如果你也知道了 你可以直接 |
[13:17] | You are so cute. Click. | 你真可爱 叮 |
[13:21] | What? | 啥 |
[13:22] | click, click– | 叮 叮 |
[13:22] | the sound of us clicking. | 我们合拍发出的美妙乐音 |
[13:26] | Ann, um… | Ann 呃 |
[13:27] | You don’t know what a relief this is. | 你都不知道这多叫人宽慰 |
[13:29] | I’ve only had one date since my divorce. | 离婚后我就约过一次会 |
[13:32] | Well, half a date. | 确切说是半次 |
[13:34] | The jerk actually called it off in the middle of dinner. | 那个混蛋饭吃到一半就叫停了 |
[13:37] | I was a wreck. | 我很受伤哎 |
[13:38] | I didn’t get out of bed for a week. | 一个星期都下不了床 |
[13:40] | Or shave my legs. | 当然也没有刮过腿毛喽 |
[13:44] | Your appetizers. | 您的开胃菜 |
[13:45] | Oh gosh, this is a feast. | 天哪 这简直盛宴啊 |
[13:48] | I’m not sure we’ll need to order a main course. | 我觉得都不用点正餐了 |
[13:51] | Well, this ain’t gonna do it for me. | 这点儿我吃可不够 |
[13:52] | I’m starvin’ like Marvin. | 我快饿死了 |
[13:59] | Mrs. Gablyczyck, we’re friends here. | Gablyczyck夫人 我们都是朋友 |
[14:02] | No one wants to send you to jail or back to your country. | 没人想送你去监狱或者遣送你回国 |
[14:05] | We just need you to admit that you took the money. | 你必须得承认你拿了钱 |
[14:08] | I no take nothing. | 我啥都没拿 |
[14:10] | Do you want to go to jail?! | 你想进监狱吗 |
[14:11] | Do you want to go back to your country?! | 你想回你自己国家去吗 |
[14:14] | Well, I was hoping it wouldn’t come to this, | 我不希望走到这一步 |
[14:17] | but I’m afraid we’re going to have to show her the tape. | 我觉得我们不得不给她看录像带 |
[14:19] | What tape? | 什么录像带 |
[14:20] | It’s from the surveillance camera. | 监控摄像头拍的 |
[14:22] | It shows you stealing. | 上面能看到你偷东西 |
[14:24] | You have a camera? | 你有摄像头 |
[14:25] | You might as well confess. | 你还是赶紧坦白吧 |
[14:27] | I’ve got the evidence. | 我有证据 |
[14:28] | I want to see tape. | 我要看录像带 |
[14:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:38] | I’ll give you one last chance | 给你最后一次机会 |
[14:39] | to tell the truth, Mrs. Gablyczyck, | 说实话吧 Gablyczyck夫人 |
[14:41] | because if we watch this tape, | 因为我们一旦看了录像带 |
[14:43] | we’ll have no choice but to call the police. | 我们就别无选择只能报警了 |
[14:46] | I see tape. | 我要看录像带 |
[14:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:49] | I’m putting the tape in. | 我把录像带放进去了 |
[14:51] | Here I go. | 开始了 |
[14:55] | I’m pressing play. | 我要按播放键了 |
[14:59] | Now I’m switching the input from cable to video. | 现在我从电视转换到录像 |
[15:03] | Niles, get ready to call the police. | Niles 准备好报警 |
[15:05] | Happy birthday, dear Dad… | 祝老爸生日快乐 |
[15:09] | Hey, that’s me! | 嘿 是我哎 |
[15:10] | Yes, | 是的 |
[15:11] | I used an old tape of your birthday party, | 我用了你生日聚会的旧录像带 |
[15:13] | but the surveillance part’s coming up. | 监控录像马上就到了 |
[15:15] | Last chance, Mrs. Gablyczyck. | 最后一次机会 Gablyczyck夫人 |
[15:17] | It’s coming up… | 马上就开始了 |
[15:18] | Okay, I have to step in here… | 我得在这插一句 |
[15:19] | All right, all right! | 行了行了 |
[15:22] | I stole. | 我偷了 |
[15:23] | You did? | 你偷了 |
[15:24] | I didn’t think you know. | 我以为你们不会知道 |
[15:26] | I bring it back. | 我拿回来 |
[15:30] | Well done, Daphne. | 干得不错呀 Daphne |
[15:32] | Oh, but I’m so disappointed. | 哦 我真的好失望 |
[15:35] | I was really hoping you were wrong. | 我一直希望你是错的 |
[15:38] | Hey, hey, did you see that? | 嘿 嘿 看到那个了没 |
[15:40] | Watch this again. | 再看一次 |
[15:41] | What? | 什么 |
[15:44] | You must have put the camera down | 你肯定是把摄像头放倒过来了 |
[15:45] | when we went into the kitchen for ice cream. | 这是我们去厨房拿冰淇淋的时候 |
[15:48] | Watch Daphne’s mother. | 看看Daphne的妈妈 |
[15:50] | My mother? She stayed behind to grab her sweater. | 我妈妈 她去拿毛衣所以晚一步 |
[15:52] | And our candlesticks. | 还顺走了我们的烛台 |
[15:55] | And our 20-year-old scotch. | 还有我们20年的威士忌 |
[15:58] | This is plate I brought home. | 这就是我拿回家的盘子 |
[16:01] | so I take Mrs. Crane’ | 我把Crane夫人 |
[16:03] | leftover meat pie. | 剩下的肉饼带回家了 |
[16:05] | But I brought plate back. | 但我把盘子拿回来了 |
[16:07] | Mrs. Gablyczyck… we’re so sorry. | Gablyczyck夫人 我们真的很抱歉 |
[16:10] | We’ve made a terrible mistake. | 我们犯了一个严重错误 |
[16:12] | We know now you didn’t steal anything. | 我们知道你什么都没偷 |
[16:16] | can you ever forgive us? | 你能原谅我们吗 |
[16:17] | Of course, mister. | 当然 先生 |
[16:19] | You’re nice man. | 你是一个好人 |
[16:21] | And you’re nice lady. | 你也是一位好夫人 |
[16:32] | Are you sure that’ s all the little bunny wants to eat, | 你这个小兔兔 确定就只吃这么点 |
[16:34] | just a little green salad? | 就一些绿色沙拉 |
[16:39] | The bunny had a big Mexican lunch. | 这个小兔兔吃了墨西哥午餐 |
[16:44] | You know, if you’re feeling full, | 如果你觉得很饱的话 |
[16:45] | then I’m sure they could wrap up the rest of that for you. | 我确信他们可以帮你把剩下的打包的 |
[16:47] | Oh, no, I’m just trying to pace myself | 哦 不是 我只是想掌握好节奏 |
[16:49] | so I’ll have room for dessert. | 给甜点留点地方 |
[16:51] | I hear the souffle here is well worth the wait. | 我听说这里的蛋奶酥值得等待 |
[16:59] | Excuse me. I’d better get that. | 不好意思 我得接这个电话 |
[17:01] | That didn’t even ring. | 你电话没响啊 |
[17:02] | Yes, it did. Hello? Oh | 响了 喂 哦 |
[17:06] | Niles Niles? | |
[17:07] | Is there something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[17:10] | Oh, dear God, well, | 哦 天哪 好的 |
[17:11] | you-you just stay there on the floor. | 你就待在地板上 |
[17:13] | I’ll be right there. | 我很快就过去 |
[17:15] | I’m so sorry. Uh… | 非常抱歉 哦 |
[17:16] | Is everything all right? | 没什么事吧 |
[17:17] | Well, uh, actually, it’s my brother. | 呃 事实上 是我弟弟 |
[17:18] | He’s thrown out his back again. | 他又伤到自己的背了 |
[17:20] | Oh, God, right in the middle of our magical evening, too. | 哦 天哪 非得是我们俩的浪漫之夜 |
[17:23] | check, please. Thank you. | 麻烦 结账 谢谢 |
[17:25] | Uh, you know… | 呃 要不呃 |
[17:26] | I guess I’m just going to have to put you in a cab. | 我只能帮你叫出租车了 |
[17:29] | I’m so sorry– I was having such a lovely evening. | 非常抱歉 我今晚上很开心 |
[17:31] | – Well, maybe we could meet for coffee tomorrow. – Yes, | – 要不我们明天可以一起喝咖啡 – 好的 |
[17:33] | um, all right, all right. | 呃 行的行的 |
[17:36] | Ah, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[17:37] | Uh, yes, here, yeah, that’s fine. | 呃 可以了 |
[17:39] | You just keep the change. Uh, thank you. | 不用找零了 谢谢 |
[17:41] | Uh, shall we? | 呃 可以走了吗 |
[17:43] | You know, I’m just going to call a cab later. | 我还是等下叫出租车吧 |
[17:45] | There’s no sense all this food going to waste. | 没必要浪费这些食物 |
[17:52] | You know what? I-I can’t leave. | 你知道吗 我不能走 |
[17:54] | I can’t. It would be rude. | 我不能走 太不礼貌了 |
[17:56] | – Oh, don’t be silly. Go. – No, no. | – 别傻了 走吧 – 不行 |
[17:59] | It’s… it’s not like he’s going anywhere anyway. | 反正 他也动弹不了 |
[18:04] | Okay. Well, uh, are you sure you’re not hungry? | 好吧 呃 你确定你不饿吗 |
[18:08] | You’re welcome to try some of mine. | 你可以尝一下我的哦 |
[18:11] | Well, now that you mention it, | 好吧 既然你提到了 |
[18:12] | uh, I guess I would like to try it. | 我还真想尝一下 |
[18:14] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[18:14] | Well, help yourself. Mm-hmm. | 请随意 嗯 |
[18:16] | Okay, well, where were we? | 我们刚聊到哪里了 |
[18:18] | Oh, that’s right. My husband. | 哦 对了 我老公 |
[18:19] | Anyway, he says he doesn’t love me | 他说他不爱我 |
[18:22] | He’s bored, blah, blah , he’s suffocating. | 他很厌倦之类的 他快窒息了 |
[18:25] | If only, I say. | 我说 要是我能 |
[18:27] | I would have gotten a nice little settlement. | 得到很好的离婚财产协议就好了 |
[18:29] | I mean, we were covered up the yin-yang. | 我是说 我们的方方面面都保险了 |
[18:33] | He had a sweet whole-life policy | 他有很好的终身保险 |
[18:35] | that paid double for accidental death. | 意外死亡的话赔付双份 |
[18:40] | I borrowed against it to get my Hyundai. | 被我借出来买了现代 |
[18:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[18:45] | Who’s the ravioli monster? | 你这个水饺小怪兽 |
[18:49] | Roar. | 嗷呜 |
[18:52] | You’re worried about your brother, aren’t you? | 你很担心你弟弟 是吧 |
[18:54] | Mm. Maybe we should just go. | 嗯 也许我们应该走了 |
[18:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:58] | Once again, I’ve had such a lovely evening. | 再说一次 今晚过的很愉快 |
[19:04] | I hope I didn’t talk your ear off. | 我希望没把你耳朵说起茧子了 |
[19:06] | I can still hear you, so no. | 我还能听见你说话 所以还没有 |
[19:10] | gosh, you know, uh… | 天哪 呃 |
[19:12] | I’m parked out back, so I’ll just slip out through the kitchen. | 我把车停在后面了 所以我从厨房穿过去 |
[19:14] | I’m sure the valet can flag you a cab. | 我确信泊车员能帮你叫出租车 |
[19:17] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:17] | Okay. Well… here we are– | 好的 呃 现在呢 |
[19:20] | the awkward part. | 很尴尬的时刻 |
[19:22] | Oh, it’s not awkward at all. | 哦 一点儿都不尴尬呢 |
[19:23] | I’d be delighted to pay for your cab. | 我很乐意帮你付出租车费 |
[19:24] | Here we are. Bye-bye. | 就到这里了 拜拜 |
[19:29] | I… I hope I’m not too late | 我希望我没有太晚 |
[19:32] | You know, I think I talked her | 我觉得我说服她 |
[19:33] | into taking that Seattle job. | 接受西雅图的工作了 |
[19:34] | Oh, well, | 哦 |
[19:34] | let me be the first to offer | 那就让我成为第一个 |
[19:36] | my congratulations… to Seattle. | 祝贺西雅图的人吧 |
[19:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:40] | And please let me offer my services | 请接收我的心意 |
[19:41] | as, uh… cultural attach?. | 让我做你的文化专员吧 |
[19:44] | Well, I would love that. | 哦 我很乐意 |
[19:45] | I think this calls for a toast. | 这可是值得敬一杯 |
[19:47] | May I see your list of champagnes, please? | 能让我看看你们的香槟单吗 |
[19:51] | Ann Ann. | |
[19:52] | I thought you left our date | 我以为你中途离开我们的约会 |
[19:54] | to go take care of your brother. | 是为了照顾你的弟弟呢 |
[19:56] | Date? I-I thought you said | 约会 我记得你说的 |
[19:57] | you were just wrapping up a business meeting. | 你很快就结束一个商务会议 |
[20:00] | Is that why you ate all my raviolis? | 这就是你为什么吃了我所有的水饺 |
[20:05] | Because you were just trying to get rid of me? | 因为你想快点儿赶我走 |
[20:06] | No, no, of-of course not. | 不不 当然不是 |
[20:08] | Listen, there’s a perfectly logical explanation | 听着 我有完全合乎逻辑的解释 |
[20:10] | for all this, which is… | 所有的事 也就是 |
[20:12] | I’m sorry. I’ve-I’ve got to take that. | 不好意思 我得接这个电话 |
[20:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:17] | That didn’t ring. | 你电话就没响 |
[20:19] | It’s very soft. | 它声音很轻柔啦 |
[20:22] | Oh, gosh, Dad, | 哦 天哪 老爸 |
[20:24] | that sounds serious. | 听起来很严重的样子 |
[20:25] | You stay put. I’ll be right there. | 你呆着别动 我马上就到 |
[20:28] | Ow! That’s loud! | 哦 太大声了 |
[20:34] | Oh, Doc, what are you doing? | 哦 医生 你在干吗呢 |
[20:38] | This is exactly like my other date! | 这简直就跟我另外一个约会一模一样 |
[20:41] | Kenny, I think I’d like | Kenny 我想 |
[20:42] | to get to the airport a little early tonight. | 今晚早点儿去机场 |
[20:44] | But, Miss Wright… | Wright小姐 |
[20:45] | I’ll meet you out front. | 我在前面等你 |
[20:47] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[20:48] | But, Liz… | 但是 Liz |
[20:51] | This one hurts, Doc. I had a souffle Coming. | 这太伤人了 我的蛋奶酥马上就来了 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry, Ann | 抱歉 Ann |
[21:01] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[21:03] | Sorry for thinking you were different | 居然觉得你和其他人不一样 |
[21:05] | than all the other jerks out there. | 不像其他那些混蛋 |
[21:07] | But you’re not. | 但是你不是 |
[21:08] | You’re just another selfish, dishonest creep. | 你只不过就是一个自私不诚实的讨厌鬼 |
[21:12] | You’re right. I don’t know what to say | 你是对的 我也不知道该说什么 |
[21:15] | Well, maybe you can come up with something | 呃 也许你应该在我们明天一起喝咖啡之前 |
[21:17] | before we have coffee tomorrow. | 赶紧想想怎么说 |
[21:23] | Are you seriously suggesting that… | 你说真的呢 |
[21:24] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[21:28] | See you at 10:00? | 十点见怎么样 |
[21:30] | Okay. | 好的 |