时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Well, Morrie, if you’re not cheating on your wife, | Morrie 如果你没有出轨 |
[00:10] | and she still suspects you, | 你老婆还怀疑你的话 |
[00:11] | then we’re obviously dealing with a trust issue. | 你们之间明显有信任危机了 |
[00:13] | More like a crazy issue. | 变疯危机还差不多 |
[00:15] | And I know where she gets it– from her mother. | 我知道她从哪儿遗传的 她妈 |
[00:17] | Who, by the way, came for Thanksgiving | 顺带一提 她妈感恩节来的 |
[00:19] | and still hasn’t left. | 到现在还没走 |
[00:20] | Happy New Year. | 这都新年了 |
[00:22] | Perhaps we should tackle these issues one at a time. | 或许我们该挨个儿解决这些危机 |
[00:25] | I’m in the bathroom, Celeste. | Celeste 我在厕所 |
[00:27] | A little privacy? | 给我点个人空间行吗 |
[00:28] | You see how she gets? | 你看看她多过分 |
[00:29] | Well, perhaps what is needed here is a… | 你们需要的是一个 |
[00:31] | You think I don’t know | 你以为我不知道 |
[00:31] | who you’re in there talking to, Morrie? | 你在里面跟谁聊天呢 Morrie |
[00:33] | It’s your little whore, isn’t it? | 是不是你的小婊子 |
[00:35] | Hello, whore. | 你好 婊子 |
[00:37] | Celeste, if I could interrupt for just a moment… | Celeste 我能否打断你一下 |
[00:40] | A man?! It’s worse than I thought! | 居然是男的 这比我想的还糟啊 |
[00:43] | Celeste Celeste! | |
[00:44] | Hang up, Ma. | 妈 你挂掉啊 |
[00:45] | You’re all on the radio. | 收音机里都是你的声音 |
[00:47] | I’m listening down in the kitchen. | 我在厨房里听广播 |
[00:49] | How about washing a dish or two while you’re down there? | 在厨房里就不能洗几个盘子吗 |
[00:52] | I cannot stand this yelling. | 我真受不了这样喊来喊去的 |
[00:54] | I’m running away from home! | 我要离家出走 |
[00:55] | Hang up the phone, Britney. | Britney 把电话挂掉 |
[00:57] | You’re going nowhere. | 你哪儿都不许去 |
[00:58] | And neither is this conversation. | 正如我们的谈话 也不会有什么结果 |
[01:02] | Well, that’s our show for today, | 今天的节目就到这里 |
[01:03] | with a brief program note. | 播报一则简讯 |
[01:06] | My KACL colleagues and I are competing | 我和我KACL的同事们将要 |
[01:09] | against a team at KPXY | 对阵KPXY的团队 |
[01:11] | to see who can shed the most pounds for charity. | 比比看谁能为慈善事业减去最多体重 |
[01:14] | We’re off to our first weigh-in right now. | 我们马上就要去称第一次体重了 |
[01:16] | You can keep track of our progress | 您可以在6频道的<与Kelly共进咖啡>的节目中 |
[01:18] | on Channel 6’s Coffee With Kelly. | 继续关注赛程进展 |
[01:20] | Wish us luck. | 祝我们好运吧 |
[01:21] | Okay, everybody. Iet’s power this crap down . | 听好了各位 把这些全吃了 |
[01:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:25] | The more you eat before the contest, | 在比赛前吃的越多 |
[01:27] | the more you artificially boost your starting weight. | 初始体重就越大 |
[01:30] | We got cheeseburgers, doughnuts, french fries, tacos. | 我们有芝士汉堡 甜甜圈 炸薯条 玉米卷 |
[01:32] | And a duck confit that’s as rich as Donald Trump | 还有脆煎油封鸭 跟Donald Trump一样富得流油 |
[01:35] | and twice as greasy. | 肥得滴肉 |
[01:38] | Well, it hardly seems in the spirit of the competition. | 这可不是竞赛精神的体现啊 |
[01:40] | The entire premise here is to raise awareness | 比赛的大前提就是要 |
[01:42] | about the obesity epidemic in this country. | 提高我国对肥胖症重视 |
[01:46] | Come on, Frasier. | 拜托 Frasier |
[01:47] | The winning team gets a free trip to Vegas! | 赢的那队能免费去拉斯维加斯呢 |
[01:51] | Four glorious days in Sin City, | 在罪恶之城劲爽四天 |
[01:54] | with all its gaudy brilliance– | 莺歌燕舞 |
[01:55] | the feathered headdresses, the fishnet stockings… | 羽毛头冠 渔网丝袜 |
[01:59] | I’m just wearing an aloha shirt, myself. | 我穿个夏威夷衬衫就行了 |
[02:02] | Come on, Shempsky, pick up the pace. | 赶紧的 Shempsky 跟上啊 |
[02:04] | I have a digestive disorder | 我消化不良 |
[02:06] | where if I eat too much or too little, | 如果我吃的太多或是太少 |
[02:08] | I get incapacitating stomach cramps. | 就会胃痉挛 |
[02:11] | It’s okay, Noel. | 没事的 Noel |
[02:12] | You do what’s right for you. | 你怎么舒服怎么来 |
[02:15] | But wouldn’t a trip to Vegas be really fun? | 但是如果能去拉斯维加斯不是更好吗 |
[02:18] | And remember, what happens in Vegas… | 记住 在拉斯维加斯发生的一切 |
[02:21] | stays in Vegas. | 就留在拉斯维加斯 |
[02:25] | Eat up, Doc. | 快吃啊 医生 |
[02:27] | I will do no such thing. | 我才不会这么做呢 |
[02:28] | It’s not fair, and it is unsportsmanlike. | 这不公平 有失体育精神 |
[02:30] | Aw, who’s it going to hurt? | 啊 又不会有什么损失 |
[02:35] | Shake it off, kid. Nobody likes a whiner | 得了吧 没人喜欢软蛋的 |
[02:48] | Hey, Niles, Daph. | 嘿 Niles Daph |
[02:49] | No time for chitchat. | 没时间闲聊 |
[02:51] | Pregnant lady coming through. | 孕妇驾到 都闪开 |
[02:55] | What happened to your wrist? | 你手腕怎么了 |
[02:58] | she rolled over in her sleep and pinned me again. | 昨晚她睡着后又滚过来压到我手了 |
[03:01] | I even saw it coming this time, | 这次我就眼睁睁地看着 |
[03:03] | Iike the big rock in that Indiana Jones movie. | 她就跟<夺宝奇兵>里面的巨石一样滚过来 |
[03:06] | Does she know she did it? | 她知道这是她弄的吗 |
[03:08] | No, no. | 不知道 |
[03:08] | I didn’t want to hurt her feelings, | 我不想让她伤心 |
[03:10] | so I just… I just, uh… made up an excuse… | 所以我就 就编了个理由 |
[03:13] | What is Eddie doing? | Eddie在干吗 |
[03:14] | Oh, he’s waiting for a pigeon friend of his. | 它在等它的鸽子朋友 |
[03:17] | We call him Barney. | 我们叫他Barney |
[03:19] | Flies on the balcony every day, and they stare at each other. | Barney每天都来阳台 他俩互相守望 |
[03:23] | Those crazy animals. | 这些动物真奇妙啊 |
[03:25] | Yesterday, they did it for three hours. | 昨天 他们对视了三个小时呢 |
[03:27] | No, I’m not making it up. | 真事儿 不是我编的 |
[03:28] | I watched them the whole time. | 我可是全程注视它们 |
[03:34] | Oh, is your wrist still bothering you, dear? | 你的手腕还疼吗 亲爱的 |
[03:36] | Oh, just a little flare-up. | 就是有点肿 |
[03:37] | Oh, poor thing slept on it funny. | 小可怜睡着了不知怎么压到手了 |
[03:39] | Woke up screaming like a dying rabbit. | 醒的时候叫得跟垂死挣扎的兔子似的 |
[03:45] | Hey, Fras. | 嘿 Fras |
[03:46] | How was the weigh-in? | 称重怎么样 |
[03:47] | It was appalling, thank you. | 简直可怕 多谢关心 |
[03:49] | My teammates ridiculed me for not pigging out beforehand. | 队友们因为我事先没暴饮暴食嘲笑我 |
[03:52] | You know what? Is it about teams | 你知道吗 是不是团队 |
[03:53] | and competitions that just brings out the worst in people? | 和竞争会将人性最丑陋的一面展现出来 |
[03:57] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[03:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:59] | Well, Frasier and team sports are not a happy mix. | Frasier和团体比赛八字不合 |
[04:02] | … Freshman year, in a bid to please Dad | 大一时候 为了讨老爸欢心 |
[04:04] | There is no need to tell that story | 陈年往事就别提了 |
[04:06] | Frasier inadvertently joined the girls’ field hockey team. | Frasier不小心加入了女子曲棍球队 |
[04:12] | The sign-up sheet said, “F. Hockey. “ | 报名表上写的是” F 曲棍球.” |
[04:16] | I assumed it meant “Freshman” Hockey. | 我以为”F”是大一的意思 |
[04:19] | The little plaid skirt didn’t tip you off? | 那格子短裙没提醒你吗 |
[04:24] | I thought it was a kilt! | 我以为是苏格兰短裙 |
[04:28] | Well, I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[04:30] | Where shall we go for dinner? | 我们晚饭去哪吃 |
[04:32] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[04:34] | Barney Barney! | |
[04:35] | Daph, would you take Eddie to my room? | Daph 你能把Eddie带到我房间去吗 |
[04:37] | I don’t want him to see this. | 我不想让它看到这一幕 |
[04:38] | Come on, boy. Come on. | 来吧 孩子 来吧 |
[04:39] | Oh, how did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[04:40] | Oh, now, Dad, birds do fly into windows. | 爸 鸟撞到窗户上很正常 |
[04:42] | I know. That’s why I keep a safety smudge right there. | 我知道 所以我在这里留了个安全污点 |
[04:47] | Where did it go? | 去哪了呢 |
[04:50] | Niles… | Niles是不是你 |
[04:53] | I’m… I’m… I’m sorry. | 我 我 我很抱歉 |
[04:55] | It… it’s a reflex. | 条件反射 |
[04:56] | I… I… I don’t even know I’m doing it. | 我 我 我甚至都不知道我把它给擦了 |
[05:03] | Are you happy? | 这下你开心了 |
[05:05] | You killed Eddie’s little friend. | 你害死了Eddie的小伙伴 |
[05:07] | Poor little guy. | 可怜的小鸟啊 |
[05:09] | What should we do, just kick him over the edge? | 我们怎么办 直接把它从阳台边踢下去吗 |
[05:12] | Dad, wait. He’s still breathing. | 爸 等等 它还在呼吸 |
[05:14] | Oh! Then pick him up. | 哦 快捡起来 |
[05:16] | But birds are notorious carriers of disease. | 但鸟身上有好多病菌的 |
[05:18] | Oh, here. Use my hankie. | 来吧 用我的手绢 |
[05:20] | I’ll take my chances. | 我还是赤手冒次险吧 |
[05:22] | Oh, don’t you quit on us, Barney. | Barney 不要离我们而去啊 |
[05:24] | You’re going to be good as new. | 你会重获新生的 |
[05:33] | See? That’s why we need a safety smudge. | 明白了吧 这就是为什么我们需要个安全污点 |
[05:38] | We’ll be right back | 我们稍后回来 |
[05:39] | to see how our teams are doing in the first week | 看看我们的队伍第一周的 |
[05:42] | of our Fat to Fit Weight Loss Challenge, | “胖胖”到”壮壮”减重比赛进行的怎么样了 |
[05:44] | so stay right here. | 不要换台哦 |
[05:47] | Hey, look. It’s them. | 快看 他们来了 |
[05:49] | Oh, those robes! | 这长袍穿的 |
[05:51] | Makes them look like they’re in some kind of cult. | 看起来像入了邪教似的 |
[05:54] | Like the high priests of Asmodeus the Destroyer. | 就跟毁灭者大祭司Asmodeus一样 |
[06:00] | Asmodeus– demon of lust, eater of worlds. | Asmodeus 欲望的恶魔 世界毁灭者 |
[06:04] | Does nobody read my e-mails? | 就没人看我发的邮件吗 |
[06:07] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[06:09] | So let’s see how our teams fared this week. | 我们一起看看这周进展如何 |
[06:12] | Come on in, guys! | 大家快到台上来 |
[06:14] | Come on in! Okay. | 快上来 好的 |
[06:16] | Kenny, who’s that last guy on their team? | Kenny 他们队里的最后一个人是谁 |
[06:18] | Oh, Wayne Shafter. He’s the new general manager. | Wayne Shafter 新来的总经理 |
[06:22] | So… we meet again… Wayne Shafter. | 我们又见面了 Wayne Shafter |
[06:28] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[06:29] | We went to high school together. | 我们一个高中的 |
[06:30] | He was the captain of the football team– | 他以前是橄榄球队的队长 |
[06:32] | Mr. Popularity– and my chief rival for the affections | 万人迷先生 也是我在博取 |
[06:35] | of our Swedish exchange student | 瑞典交换生 |
[06:36] | Giselle Johannson-Jansen | Giselle Johannson-Jansen的芳心的主要情敌 |
[06:40] | Yeah? So, how did that work out? | 是吗 后来怎么样了 |
[06:43] | Great. We got married and had six kids. | 非常好啊 我们结了婚生了六个小孩 |
[06:45] | What do you think? | 你想什么呢 |
[06:50] | Wayne Shafter Wayne Shafter? | |
[06:51] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[06:52] | Frasier Crane. | 我是Frasier Crane |
[06:54] | Hey, F.Hockey! | 嘿 F 曲棍球小妞 |
[06:59] | What have you been up to? | 你最近在忙啥 |
[07:00] | Oh, you know, not much. | 你知道的 没什么 |
[07:02] | Harvard, Oxford, M.D. PhD. | 哈佛 牛津 医学博士 博士 |
[07:04] | And then, just recently– | 然后 最近 |
[07:05] | Hey, remember that time | 你还记得那次吗 |
[07:06] | I took your chess set and made you cry? | 我拿走了你的棋盘 还把你弄哭了 |
[07:08] | You did not make me cry. | 不是你把我弄哭的 |
[07:10] | I chose to cry as a tactic to elicit sympathy | 哭是我博取同情的一个策略 |
[07:13] | and thereby regain my chess set. | 这样我就能拿回棋盘 |
[07:16] | I threw it in the Dumpster behind the cafeteria, didn’t I? | 我把它丢在自助餐厅后面的垃圾箱里了 是不是 |
[07:19] | I don’t know. It was never found. | 不知道 我没找到 |
[07:21] | No, I did. | 是 我丢了 |
[07:24] | And last up for KACL, | KACL的最后一位 |
[07:26] | my old friend, Dr. Frasier Crane. | 我的老朋友Frasier Crane医生 |
[07:27] | Hi, Kelly. | 你好 Kelly |
[07:28] | Hey, Fras. Good to see you. | 嗨 Fras 很高兴见到你 |
[07:32] | Ooh! Ouch! | 哦 天 |
[07:33] | One pound heavier, Fras. | Fras 你重了一磅 |
[07:38] | Well, that can’t be. | 不可能啊 |
[07:39] | I’ve added a salad to every meal. | 我每顿饭都加了沙拉的啊 |
[07:44] | So, at the end of one week, | 刚过去的一周 |
[07:45] | it’s KPXY down 17 pounds, KACL down nine. | KPXY减了17磅 KACL 减了9磅 |
[07:50] | That’s all the time we have. | 今天的节目就到这里了 |
[07:52] | Join me tomorrow, when my guests | 明天的节目嘉宾是 |
[07:53] | will be the Senior Citizen Handbell Chorus. | 老年手铃合唱团 再会 |
[07:56] | Have a neat day! | 今天也要开心哦 |
[08:00] | Listen, muscle weighs more than fat, you know, | 听着 肌肉比肥肉重多了 |
[08:03] | and the way I’ve been working out lately– | 我最近这么勤奋的锻炼 |
[08:05] | Save it, lard-ass. | 省省吧 死胖子 |
[08:09] | Hey, you know, Crane? When they say, | 你知道吗 Crane 当他们说 |
[08:10] | “Take one for the team, ” They don’t mean another cruller. | “为了队友再牺牲一次” 他们可不是指再吃个煎饼 |
[08:14] | Oh, shut up, Shafter. You’re a cruller. | 闭嘴吧 Shafter 你才是煎饼 |
[08:16] | Oh, give it up. I’ll drop you a postcard from Vegas. | 拉倒吧 我会在拉斯维加斯给你寄明信片的 |
[08:19] | We are going to win this competition, mister. | 我们会赢这场比赛的 先生 |
[08:20] | And when we do, you will replace that chess set. | 我们赢的时候 你最好给我换个新棋盘 |
[08:22] | Okay, deal. But if we win, | 成交 如果我们赢了 |
[08:24] | you’re showing up at our station | 你要去我们台 |
[08:25] | in your little field hockey uniform. | 穿着你的曲棍球小裙子 |
[08:27] | You’re on, you fat scoundrel. | 就这么说定了 你个无耻的胖子 |
[08:29] | All right. Shake on it. | 好的 握手为约 |
[08:31] | Psych! | 神经 |
[08:33] | I’m sorry. Sorry. | 我很抱歉 抱歉 |
[08:34] | That wasn’t cool. Here we go. | 这不厚道 我们握吧 |
[08:36] | Psych! | 神经 |
[08:38] | Hey, hey, hey. Wait a minute. It’s not a deal | 嘿 嘿 等等 还没说定呢 |
[08:39] | unless we shake on it. Come on. | 除非我们握手 来吧 |
[08:42] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[08:44] | I’m wouldn’t do it for a third time. | 我才不会做三次呢 |
[08:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:49] | Psych! | 神经 |
[08:51] | God, I missed you. | 天 我真想你 |
[09:00] | Hello, Martin. | 你好 Martin |
[09:01] | Hey, Dad. | 嗨 爸 |
[09:07] | How’s Barney doing? | Barney怎么样了 |
[09:08] | Oh, he’s doing a lot better today. | 它今天好多了 |
[09:10] | Great. I brought him a treat. | 太好了 我给他带了大餐 |
[09:11] | Millet and sunflower kernels, | 小米和葵花籽鸟食 |
[09:13] | with added calcium for beak conditioning. | 还额外添加了钙以坚固鸟喙 |
[09:16] | What happened to your neck? | 你脖子怎么了 |
[09:17] | Oh, fell out of bed. | 从床上摔下来了 |
[09:19] | He’s been so accident-prone lately. | 他最近老是会出各种小意外 |
[09:21] | Every morning, it’s something else. | 每天早上都出新状况 |
[09:24] | Shamu jump the tank again? | 杀人鲸又闹出大动静了 |
[09:28] | Fortunately, I moisturized right before bed, | 幸运的是 就在睡前我做好了保湿 |
[09:30] | so I squirted out like a watermelon seed. | 所以我跟西瓜子似的咻地跳出来了 |
[09:36] | You all right, son? | 儿子 你还好吗 |
[09:39] | Walked upstairs. | 我走楼梯上来的 |
[09:40] | Why did you walk upstairs? | 你干嘛走楼梯 |
[09:42] | Burning calories. | 消耗卡路里 |
[09:43] | Oh, yes, I saw you on TV. | 哦 是 我在电视上看到你了 |
[09:45] | You know, that Kelly Kirkland is quite an actress. | Kelly Kirkland可真是个好演员 |
[09:49] | I once saw her in a production of Love Letters | 我有次看她主持的一档叫情书的节目 |
[09:51] | with Bill Nye the Science Guy. | 跟Bill Nye科学节目主持人一起的 |
[09:52] | Tears. | 我哭的呀 |
[09:56] | I’ve decided to rededicate myself to this diet. | 我决定牺牲自我开始节食 |
[10:00] | The opposing team is captained | 另一队队长是 |
[10:01] | by my old high school nemesis, Wayne Shafter. | 我以前高中的死敌Wayne Shafter |
[10:04] | Which one was he? | 是哪个 |
[10:06] | Thick neck, dead eyes, snapped your PBS umbrella. | 粗脖子 死鱼眼 把你PBS的伞撅断的那个 |
[10:13] | For the next two weeks, I shall be a speed-walking, | 接下来的两个星期 我要快步走动 |
[10:17] | calorie-burning, pound-shedding machine. | 燃烧脂肪 做一个减肉机器 |
[10:20] | Daphne, didn’t you purchase | Daphne 你不是给爸买了 |
[10:22] | some sort of stomach-tightening apparatus for Dad? | 什么紧实腹部的器械吗 |
[10:25] | – The Ab Blaster or the Flab Buster? – Let me tell you what | – 腹肌爆破家还是赘肉消灭家 – 跟你说 |
[10:28] | Bring me both of them. I’ll put them together, | 把两个都给我拿来 我都要用 |
[10:29] | see if I can get a real good workout going. | 看看能不能好好地健身减脂 |
[10:32] | So… is that bird nesting in my cashmere scarf? | 这鸟是不是在我的羊毛围巾里筑巢了 |
[10:38] | Yeah. We tried a whole bunch of them. | 嗯 我们试了好多条 |
[10:40] | That’s the one he likes best. | 它最喜欢这条 |
[10:41] | All right, that’s it. | 行了 到此为止吧 |
[10:43] | I want that sky rat out of here. | 把这个天上的老鼠赶走 |
[10:44] | Oh, no! Eddie will be crushed. | 哦不 Eddie要伤心死了 |
[10:46] | The bird is like his pet. | 这个鸟就跟他的宠物一样 |
[10:48] | Eddie is a pet! He doesn’t get to have a pet | Eddie自己就是宠物 宠物不能再养个宠物 |
[10:56] | I guess Barney is pretty well recovered. | 我想Barney已经好得差不多了 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想也是 |
[11:00] | Well, time to go, Barney. | Barney 是时候放你走了 |
[11:03] | Oh, Eddie, don’t worry. | Eddie 不要担心 |
[11:04] | He’ll come back and visit you. | 它会回来看你的 |
[11:06] | It’s kind of hard letting him go. | 还挺舍不得放它走的 |
[11:08] | Now I know how you must have felt | 我现在终于明白你当时的感受了 |
[11:10] | all those times when you dropped me off at musical theater camp. | 你把我送到音乐剧夏令营的那一幕幕 |
[11:16] | Sad and frightened… | 又伤心又担心 |
[11:19] | Lots of emotions, son. | 五味杂陈啊 儿子 |
[11:23] | Barney, remember us fondly | Barney 请记住我们 |
[11:26] | as you spread your wings | 当你展翅飞翔的时候 |
[11:28] | and soar free. | 自由翱翔吧 |
[11:32] | Oh, my God! Barney! | 哦 天 Barney |
[11:35] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[11:36] | Is he soaring free? | 他自由翱翔了吗 |
[11:37] | He bounced off the railing | 他从栏杆上弹出去 |
[11:38] | and landed on the Cunninghams’ balcony. | 掉到Cunningham家阳台上了 |
[11:41] | Dad, look– his wing just moved. | 爸 看 它的翅膀还在动 |
[11:43] | . . He’s alive | 它还活着 |
[11:43] | I’ll go get him. | 我去接它回来 |
[11:44] | Hurry! Hurry! | 快啊 快啊 |
[11:46] | Don’t you die! | 你别死啊 |
[11:47] | I love you, you tough old bird. | 我爱你 坚强的老雀雀 |
[11:51] | Not you, Mrs. Cunningham. | 没说你 Cunningham女士 |
[11:58] | Hey, what did I tell you about smoking in the booth? | 嘿 不是跟你说过不要在直播间抽烟吗 |
[12:00] | Oh, bite me. | 去死吧 |
[12:01] | I need something to kill my appetite | 我得找点东西来破坏食欲 |
[12:03] | besides your stupid ugly face. | 除了对着你这张傻逼脸 |
[12:07] | Gotcha, Bulldog. | 正中要害 Bulldog |
[12:10] | What did I tell you about that? | 我跟你说过不要这样做啊 |
[12:12] | Thieves! Brigands! | 小偷 强盗 |
[12:14] | I had three-and-a-half ounces of sashimi-grade ahi | 我在冰箱里放了3.5盎司的刺身级金枪鱼 |
[12:17] | in the fridge, and one of you has stolen it. | 现在没了 肯定是你们中的一个偷了 |
[12:19] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[12:19] | Well, it wasn’t me. And it wasn’t Noel. | 也不是我 也不可能是Noel |
[12:22] | He thinks I’m going to do him in Vegas, | 他以为我要在拉斯维加斯和他”做” |
[12:23] | so he’s barely eaten in two weeks. | 这两周几乎没吃东西 |
[12:26] | That’s why he keeps fainting. | 所以他老是晕倒 |
[12:30] | All right, I took it and I liked it. | 好吧 我吃了 我好喜欢吃啊 |
[12:32] | What are you going to do about it? | 你能拿我怎么样啊 |
[12:34] | It wasn’t even your fish. | 又没拿你的鱼 |
[12:40] | How long was I out that time? | 我这次昏过去多久 |
[12:43] | Ten minutes, big boy. | 10分钟 大男孩 |
[12:46] | I’ve got a bump the size of an egg. | 我这里肿了鸡蛋大的包 |
[12:49] | Don’t say “Egg”. | 别提什么鸡蛋了 |
[12:50] | Don’t tell me what to say. | 轮不到你来教育我该说什么 |
[12:52] | I’m still waiting for my ahi. | 快把金枪鱼还给我 |
[12:53] | Put a sock in it, princess. | 闭上你臭嘴 老公举 |
[12:56] | – How dare you! – How dare you! | – 你竟敢 – 我怎么不敢 |
[12:58] | People! People, stop it! | 各位 各位 别吵了 |
[13:04] | .. Listen, I understand that we’re all a bit cranky. | 听着 我理解现阶段大家都有点小焦躁 |
[13:06] | Cranky? We’re starving. | 焦躁 我们是太饿了 |
[13:09] | I’m not sure I can hold on much longer. | 我确信自己坚持不了多久了 |
[13:11] | We’ve only got one day more to go. | 我们只剩一天了 |
[13:13] | We can’t crack now when we’re this close to victory! | 胜利近在眼前 我们不能垮 |
[13:15] | All right, everyone– take a deep breath. | 好了 各位 深吸一口气 |
[13:23] | Yes, Roz. Cough it all up. | 很好 Roz 都咳出来吧 |
[13:26] | Don’t want any extra phlegm weight. | 不能因为痰又重上几磅 |
[13:29] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[13:32] | Whose birthday is it? | 谁过生日 |
[13:33] | Gina in accounting. | 会计部的Gina |
[13:35] | Who’s Gina again? | 谁是Gina来着 |
[13:36] | New chick. So-so face, little big in the can. | 新来的妞 颜值一般 屁股有点大 |
[13:40] | – Perhaps I’ll go wish dear Gina well. – Hey, good idea. | – 也许我该去祝福她 – 好主意 |
[13:43] | Now that’s the team spirit! | 这才是团队精神 |
[13:45] | We may be dieting but we can still nourish ourselves | 我们虽在节食 但仍然能用 |
[13:48] | – on some good office fellowship. – Yeah. | – 同事情谊来滋养自己 – 是啊 |
[13:50] | Please give Gina my regards as well. | 给Gina也带去我的祝福 |
[13:52] | Okay, Doc, see you. | 好的医生 回头见 |
[13:53] | That’s so rock! | 这真是太棒了 |
[13:55] | Ah, it’s a good team. Good people. | 真是个好团队好伙伴呐 |
[13:59] | Good God! | 好个天哪 |
[14:01] | Wait! It’s not worth it! | 等等 使不得啊 |
[14:04] | It’s sheet cake! | 那可是个大蛋糕啊 |
[14:17] | Will you stop that infernal bouncing? | 你能不这么跳来跳去吗 烦死了 |
[14:19] | No sir, no sir. Gotta keep moving. | 不 先生 不 先生 永不止步 |
[14:21] | Constant movement equals constant calorie burn. | 一直运动等于一直燃烧卡路里 |
[14:23] | You sure you guys don’t want some appetite suppressants? | 你们不用来点抑制食欲的东西吗 |
[14:27] | What the hell are those things, anyway? | 那是到底是什么东西 |
[14:29] | They’re fine. They’re natural. They have ginseng. | 吃了没事 纯天然的 富含人参 |
[14:34] | Oh, come on in, Dad. | 进来啊 爸 |
[14:36] | What’s going on? | 都在干嘛 |
[14:37] | Wll, we had a bit of a discipline breakdown. | 之前差点坏了规矩 |
[14:39] | We’ve all agreed to | 我们一致同意 |
[14:39] | spend the last 12 hours before the final weigh-in | 在最终称重前的12个小时 |
[14:41] | policing each other. | 互相监督 |
[14:42] | It’s a good thing you had dinner out. | 幸好你们在外面吃 |
[14:43] | I’ve purged the apartment of all of foodstuffs. | 我把家里能吃的都清理掉了 |
[14:45] | Who’s that gentleman on the floor? | 躺在地上的男士是谁 |
[14:47] | Noel Noel. | |
[14:50] | He passes out from time to time, but not to worry. | 他时不时就会昏过去 不过别担心 |
[14:52] | I’m sure the next searing stomach cramp | 我确定他下次胃痉挛的时候 |
[14:54] | will bring him around. | 会醒过来的 |
[14:58] | There you are. | 看吧 |
[14:59] | You can set your watch by him. | 他准的都能用来校钟了 |
[15:00] | All right, everybody, | 好了 各位 |
[15:02] | I believe my bathroom has probably finished | 我想我的盥洗室 |
[15:04] | its transformation into a steam room by now. | 现在已经变成蒸汽房了 |
[15:06] | If you’ll all join me. | 大家跟我一起来 |
[15:07] | We can relax and sweat off a few extra ounces. | 去放松放松 蒸一蒸 出几磅汗 |
[15:10] | Okay, you heard the doc. Let’s go, let’ s go, let’s go! | 好了 都听见医生说的了 快去快去 |
[15:15] | Hey, Barney. | 嘿 Barney |
[15:17] | How’s my favorite patient? | 我最喜欢的病人怎么样了 |
[15:19] | Hey, making progress. | 有所好转呢 |
[15:21] | He doesn’t even flinch anymore at the sound of your voice. | 它听到你声音都没有畏缩呢 |
[15:26] | He’s letting me stroke his wing. | 它还让我摸它的翅膀 |
[15:28] | You know what? I’m going to put this birdseed in a bowl. | 跟你说 我要把鸟食倒到碗里 |
[15:32] | Oh… You know, there’s a sad little fellow | 哦 还有哦 这也有个小可怜 |
[15:35] | who’s been dying to say hello to you all day. | 一整天都迫切地想和你打招呼呢 |
[15:39] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[15:41] | Eddie, come on, say hello. | Eddie 来打个招呼 |
[15:43] | Oh, my God. Eddie! Eddie! | 天哪 Eddie Eddie |
[15:46] | – Hey, Dad. – Oh, no. | – 老爸啊 – 糟了 |
[15:52] | – I’ve been thinking. You know… – Shh. | – 我一直在想啊 – 嘘 |
[15:57] | Keep it quiet. | 安静点 |
[15:59] | That wing rub you gave him put him right to sleep. | 你摸它翅膀摸得它睡着了 |
[16:04] | – Well, that’s kinda sweet. Well, uh, I-I’ll just go home. – Okay. | – 好温馨啊 那我回家了 – 好 |
[16:08] | You know, Dad… | 你知道吗 爸 |
[16:11] | I think he may like me even more than he likes Eddie. | 跟Eddie相比 我觉得它可能更喜欢我 |
[16:14] | No contest. | 根本没法儿比 |
[16:21] | How much longer, Doc? | 多久了 医生 |
[16:22] | Another half an hour | 又过了半小时 |
[16:24] | I can’t keep my cigarette lit. | 我烟都点不着 |
[16:27] | Roz… take my hand. | Roz 拉着我的手 |
[16:31] | Fine, Noel. I’ll take your stupid hand. | 好 Noel 拉手就拉手 |
[16:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[16:36] | Roz Roz! | |
[16:37] | Oh, my God! Put on a towel, you perv! | 妈呀 裹个毛巾啊 你个变态 |
[16:40] | If I’d known this sort of thing went on in steam rooms, | 我要是知道蒸汽房会发生这种事 |
[16:42] | I would never have let you lure me in. | 根本就不会被你骗进来 |
[16:44] | All right, just relax, team. | 好啦 放松吧 各位 |
[16:47] | Feel the steam… | 感受蒸汽 |
[16:48] | Literally melting the pounds away. | 真真正正地融化脂肪减轻体重 |
[16:52] | Oh, I’m about to faint. | 我要昏过去了 |
[16:54] | I’m going to grab some water. | 我去喝点水 |
[16:58] | You sure you want to leave him alone out there? | 你确定要让他一个人呆在外面吗 |
[17:00] | He could be on his way to Pizza Hut. | 他可能在去必胜客的路上了 |
[17:02] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[17:04] | I’ll just go check on him. | 我去看看他 |
[17:10] | It’s weird. My skin tastes kinda salty. | 奇了怪了 我的皮肤尝起来咸咸的 |
[17:14] | Oh, I’d say mostly sweet , but a little salty. | 我觉得偏甜 稍稍带点咸味 |
[17:18] | That wasn’t me, Bulldog. | 你舔的可不是我 Bulldog |
[17:21] | That was me you licked, | 你舔的是我 |
[17:23] | and if it happens again, I shall consider it strike one. | 你敢再舔一下 我可不会就这么算了 |
[18:03] | Kenny, what did you just eat? | Kenny 你刚吃了什么 |
[18:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:12] | You have a toothpick. | 你剔牙了 |
[18:13] | Oh, all right. I couldn’t take it anymore | 好吧 我受不了了 |
[18:15] | – I only had a mouthful. – Dear God! | – 我就吃了一小口 – 天哪 |
[18:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[18:19] | This ravenous madman’s just eaten a live pigeon. | 这个人饿疯了 刚生吞了一只鸽子 |
[18:22] | No, I didn’t! I only had some seeds. | 我没有 我就吃了点鸟食 |
[18:25] | If Kenny gets seeds, we all get seeds. | 如果Kenny能吃鸟食 我们都要吃 |
[18:28] | – Where are they? – No, get away! I saw them first! | – 鸟食在哪 – 滚开 先到先得 |
[18:31] | Give me those! | 快给我 |
[18:32] | Stop it. Stop it! | 都住手 住手 |
[18:36] | Stop this madness! | 别疯了 |
[18:38] | Look at yourselves! | 看看你们自己 |
[18:43] | Dear God. | 苍天啊 |
[18:44] | We are hours away from victory, and look at you. | 我们离胜利就几个小时了 看看你们自己 |
[18:48] | Pecking around the floor like a clutch of crazed capons! | 跟一群疯鸡一样在地上乱啄 |
[18:53] | Try to conjure up some image to give us strength. | 在脑海里想想能赐予自己力量的画面 |
[18:57] | Imagine yourselves winning. | 想想你们赢了的画面 |
[19:00] | Imagine yourselves in Vegas. | 想想你们在拉斯维加斯的画面 |
[19:03] | I’m still hungry. | 我还是饿啊 |
[19:07] | Stay out of the hallway. | 别去走廊 |
[19:08] | Eddie just threw up a dead pigeon | Eddie刚吐了一只死鸽子 |
[19:10] | and now he’s eating it again. | 然后它又在吃了 |
[19:13] | – Okay, that’s it. – That’ll do for me. | – 好 到此为止了 – 我没食欲了 |
[19:18] | Next up, the final weigh-in | 接下来是 “胖胖”到”壮壮”减重比赛 |
[19:20] | in our Fat to Fit Weight Loss Challenge. | 最后一次称重 |
[19:22] | So stay right here. | 不要换台哦 |
[19:24] | Okay, everybody, take off your watches, jewelry, hairpins, shoes. | 各位 手表摘了 还有首饰 头饰 鞋也脱了 |
[19:29] | Anything that will add just an ounce of weight. | 任何会增加重量的东西都拿掉 |
[19:33] | Hey, Crane… Looking forward to seeing you | 嘿 Crane 一直盼着看你 |
[19:35] | in your field hockey skirt. | 穿曲棍球小裙儿 |
[19:36] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:37] | I’m going to be so busy | 我会因为一直忙着 |
[19:38] | playing with that new chess set you’re gonna buy me | 玩你要给我买的新棋盘 |
[19:40] | that I won’t even have time to put on my skirt. | 都没时间去试裙子 |
[19:44] | Not that I still have it! | 不是说那裙子我还留着 |
[19:45] | Welcome back! And here they are. | 欢迎回来 他们来了 |
[19:48] | Come on in, folks. | 过来吧 各位 |
[19:50] | KPXY, you’re up first. | KPXY队 你们先来 |
[19:53] | Okay, guys. Huddle up. Here’s the plan. | 队友们 围过来 我是这样计划的 |
[19:55] | I’ll stand in the middle. | 我站在中间 |
[19:57] | You surround me and lift me up | 你们围着我然后把我举起来 |
[19:59] | so I’m not even touching the scale. | 这样我就压根不会碰到称盘了 |
[20:03] | What? | 有问题吗 |
[20:05] | Wow. You have lost an impressive 44 pounds, two ounces. | 哇 你们惊人地减掉了44磅2盎司 |
[20:11] | Great job, guys! | 干得漂亮 各位 |
[20:14] | I see giant steaks with legs. | 我看到了长脚的巨大牛排 |
[20:17] | You’re hallucinating. | 你已经开始产生幻觉了 |
[20:19] | Just pull it together. | 赶紧振作起来 |
[20:20] | Uh, no, he’s right. It’s the Beef Council Dancers. | 他说的没错 那是牛肉协会的舞者 |
[20:23] | They’re on after us. | 他们在我们后面上场 |
[20:26] | Okay, Team KACL. | 接下来是 KACL队 |
[20:28] | Up you go. | 站上去吧 |
[20:30] | Here we go. | 站好了 |
[20:31] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 天哪 |
[20:33] | 44 pounds even. | 正好44磅 |
[20:36] | – You lose by two ounces. – No. | – 以2磅之差输了 – 不要啊 |
[20:39] | No! I’m not getting emphysema for this. | 不行 我不要冒着得肺气肿的危险就看到这样的结果 |
[20:42] | Cut me. | 剪掉 |
[20:43] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[20:44] | Cut me, damn it! | 剪掉 动手啊 |
[20:48] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[20:52] | 44 pounds, three ounces. | 44磅3盎司 |
[20:55] | They’re on their way to Las Vegas! | 他们能去拉斯维加斯了 |
[21:00] | Congratulations, guys. | 恭喜啊 各位 |
[21:03] | Don’t go away. | 不要走开 |
[21:05] | When we come back, we have a little dance number | 广告后回来 我们会有一个舞蹈 |
[21:07] | that’s both “Rare” And “Well done” | 融合了”一成熟”(罕见)和”全熟”(完美)元素 |
[21:15] | Okay, Crane, you won. | 好吧 Crane 你赢了 |
[21:18] | Yes, I did, Shafter. | 是的 我赢了 Shafter |
[21:20] | So where do I pick up this chess set? | 所以 我要在哪买棋盘呢 |
[21:23] | The Rook Nook. | 在”車的角落”棋店 |
[21:25] | Ask for Cyril. | 找Cyril |
[21:27] | Tell him you were sent by Dr. Frasier Crane… | 告诉他 是Frasier Crane医生让你来的 |
[21:30] | Psych!…iatrist. | 神经 心理医生 |