时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Yeah, I had a great time today, too, Charlotte. | 我今天也很愉快 Charlotte |
[00:11] | Oh, nothing really. I’m having the folks over for dinner. | 没什么 就是今晚大伙都来我家吃饭 |
[00:14] | Just the family and Roz. | 我家里人和Roz |
[00:16] | Well, I’ve done it a thousand times before. | 我为他们做饭都不下百次了 |
[00:18] | Okay, then, I’ll, uh, see you tomorrow. Bye. | 好的 那么明天见 拜拜 |
[00:27] | For God’s sake. This thing… breaks like crockwork. | 老天啊 这东西就像”瓦罐品”一样易碎 |
[00:34] | Crockwork. I’ll tell you. Frasier, once again, | “瓦罐品” 真是的 Frasier |
[00:37] | you’v suffered the tragedy of being clever, and alone. | 你再次沦为智慧与孤独双全的悲剧男了 |
[00:49] | Oh, for God’s sake, Dad. | 上帝啊 老爸 |
[00:51] | – Would you please throw that thing away? – Why? What for? | – 你能把那破罐子扔了吗 – 干嘛要扔 |
[00:54] | When I get through gluing it, it’ll be as good as new. | 等我用胶水粘上去 就完好如新了 |
[00:57] | It wasn’t any good when it was new. | 那罐子就算是新的也不堪入目 |
[00:59] | It’s just an ugly, worthless pot. | 就是一奇丑无比的废品 |
[01:02] | – Oh. Hello. – Hi. How was the honeymoon? | – 你好 – 嗨 蜜月旅行如何 |
[01:05] | Oh, Tahiti was absolute paradise, | 大溪地简直是人间天堂 |
[01:08] | except for poor Niles getting sunburned. | 就是可怜的Niles被晒得够呛 |
[01:13] | Oh, dear, Niles. You look like you crawled out of a bisque. | 妈呀 Niles 你看起来像刚从浓汤里爬出来 |
[01:18] | And you look like someone who doesn’t want | 看上去你是不想要 |
[01:19] | his Paul Gauguin souvenir oven mitt. | 保罗·高更的纪念烤箱手套了 |
[01:23] | Niles, you remembered. | Niles 你还记得 |
[01:24] | – Hey, guys. Welcome back. – Hello, Martin. | – 嘿 二位 欢迎回来 – 你好 Martin |
[01:28] | You’re a bit dressed up for a family dinner. | 今天家庭聚餐你穿着挺正式啊 |
[01:30] | Oh, well, Roz is dropping by with someone she wanted me to meet. | Roz想介绍个人给我 |
[01:33] | Ooh, a lady friend? | 女性朋友吗 |
[01:34] | No, we’re going to form a jazz trio, Niles. | 不 我们准备组个爵士三重奏 Niles |
[01:38] | Of course it’s a lady friend, you cherry-faced fool. | 当然是女性朋友 你个红脸关公 |
[01:43] | So you want us to clear out? | 所以你希望我们都回避吗 |
[01:44] | No, no, no, you don’t have to do that. | 不 不 不用这么麻烦 |
[01:45] | Actually, if I don’t like her, Roz will just take her away. | 如果我不喜欢她 Roz就立马带她走人 |
[01:47] | We’ve agreed upon a safety word” Enchante”. | 我们俩商量好了一个安全词 “荣幸之至” |
[01:52] | If circumstances should dictate, all I have to do is say it | 如果情况不理想 我只需说这词 |
[01:55] | and Roz will know that I’m not interested. | Roz就会知道我对她没兴趣 |
[01:57] | Niles, would you mind getting that? That’s probably Roz. | Niles 你能开下门吗 估计是Roz来了 |
[02:00] | I’m just going to get rid of Dad’s | 我来把老爸的 |
[02:01] | arts and crafts project here, all right? | 手工艺术品给收拾干净 |
[02:05] | – Hi, Roz. – Hey, you guys are back. | – 你好 Roz – 你们俩回来了啊 |
[02:08] | – Hey, Martin. – Hi, Roz. | – 你好 Martin – 你好 Roz |
[02:09] | – This is my friend Lizbeth. – How are ya? | – 这是我朋友Lizbeth – 你好吗 |
[02:11] | Good, good. That’s all right. Yes. | 很好 我来介绍下 |
[02:13] | – This is Daphne and Martin and… – Hi. | – 这是Daphne和Martin – 你好 |
[02:15] | Can I get you a glass of wine? | 你想来点红酒吗 |
[02:17] | Oh, please. Frasier has the greatest wine. | 你必须尝尝 Frasier的红酒一级棒 |
[02:19] | Oh, sounds good to me. | 听起来很不错 |
[02:21] | Life’s too short to drink bad wine, right? | 人生苦短不能只喝劣酒 是吧 |
[02:24] | Amen to that. | 就是说啊 |
[02:26] | Just a half a glass with club soda. | 那就来半杯红酒再兑点苏打水吧 |
[02:28] | You know how I love my spritzer. | 你知道我多爱喝汽酒 |
[02:34] | Frasier Frasier. | |
[02:36] | What? Oh, hi. Roz, what a pleasant surprise. | 怎么了 嗨 Roz 真是意外惊喜啊 |
[02:40] | This is Lizbeth. We were just shopping in the neighborhood | 这是Lizbeth 我们正好在附近逛街 |
[02:42] | and thought we’d stop by. | 就顺便来串个门 |
[02:43] | How lovely. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Elizabeth. | 欢迎 很高兴认识你 Elizabeth |
[02:45] | It’s not Elizabeth. It’s Lizbeth. | 不是Elizabeth 是Lizbeth |
[02:48] | Ah. Like “Lisbon. “ | 听上去像”里斯本” |
[02:50] | Like a what? | 像什么 |
[02:52] | Enchante. | “荣幸之至” |
[02:56] | Right, and meeting you is just…super. | 是啊 和你见面真是”极好的” |
[03:02] | Yes, the feeling is mutual. | 看来我们志同道合啊 |
[03:04] | Enchante. Enchante. Enchante. | 荣幸之至 荣幸之至 荣幸之至 |
[03:07] | Oh, and for me, it’s just been super. Super, super. | 对我而言 真是极好的 极好的 极好的 |
[03:12] | I took a shot. | 我就试试而已 |
[03:13] | – Yes. – Yeah. | – 是啊 – 没错 |
[03:14] | Well, I guess we can stop shaking hands now. | 我想我们可以松手了 |
[03:16] | – Oh, well, I’m ready whenever you are. – Well, then just let go. | – 你准备好我随时都可以 – 那就放手啊 |
[03:19] | I did. You’re holding on to me. | 我松了 是你一直抓着我不放 |
[03:23] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[03:24] | Dad, what kind of glue were you using on that pot? | 老爸 你粘罐子用的什么胶水 |
[03:27] | Super. | 强力胶(极好的) |
[03:30] | How could you be so stupid to glue us together? | 你怎么会蠢成这样 |
[03:32] | I thought you said he was smart. | 你居然还和我说他聪明 |
[03:35] | Don’t panic. I -I seem to recall | 别慌 我想起来 |
[03:37] | that Super Glue can be dissolved with acetone. | 强力胶可以被丙酮溶解 |
[03:40] | You know, nail polish remover. | 就是卸甲水 |
[03:42] | He’s the smart one. How did you know that? | 他才是聪明的那个 你是怎么知道的 |
[03:44] | – I knew that from, from school. – School lunches! | – 我上学学的 – 是午餐时候吧 |
[03:47] | The Kriezel brothers used to glue a cafeteria tray to his tie. | Kriezel兄弟过去常把他领带粘在餐盘上 |
[03:51] | Well, I suppose we better get some. | 我们最好去买点来 |
[03:53] | – Let’s go to the drugstore. – Drugstore. Oh. I gotta go. | – 我们去趟药房吧 – 药房 噢 我要去 |
[03:56] | No, no, they’ll be back in ten minutes. | 没事 他们十分钟内肯定回来 |
[03:58] | No, no, no, I-I gotta go. | 不 不 不 我要上厕所 |
[03:59] | I started the new juice diet and I got 64 ounces | 我最近在喝果汁减肥 现在我膀胱里 |
[04:03] | of cran-raspberry looking for a new home. | 四斤多的覆盆子就要破门而出了 |
[04:04] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 老天爷啊 |
[04:06] | All right, I’ll tell you what. Just, uh… Here. | 这样吧 你先进去 |
[04:08] | Just, just come right in here. There we are. | 你先进去 就这样 |
[04:10] | Yes, uh, all right, just a moment. Uh… | 好了 好了 稍等一下 |
[04:14] | Are you there? | 够得着吗 |
[04:16] | Almost. | 还差一点 |
[04:21] | That’s close enough! | 我够到了 |
[04:24] | Could you maybe put on some music? | 你能放些音乐吗 |
[04:25] | Dad, could you put on some music, please? | 老爸 能麻烦你放点音乐吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah. Sure. What do you want? Pop? Big band? | 没问题 你想听什么 流行乐还是大乐队 |
[04:30] | Oh, for God’s sakes, just turn the damn thing on! | 你丫的随便 赶紧放了再说 |
[04:37] | Sorry I’m late. Mm-hmm. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[04:39] | The Cinco de Mayo traffic was muy malo. | 五月五日节这天到处都堵车 |
[04:42] | Oh, yes, that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[04:43] | They closed some streets for the fireworks display. | 有些路段还因为烟火表演关闭了 |
[04:45] | Well, happy birthday, Roz. | 祝你生日快乐 Roz |
[04:47] | – Yeah, happy birthday. – Whatever. | – 是啊 生日快乐 – 快乐个毛线 |
[04:52] | Used to be I’d go out and get a little wild on my birthday. | 以前我过生日都是出去狂野一番 |
[04:54] | Now I go out and get a little dinner. | 现在沦落到只吃顿晚餐了 |
[04:56] | There’s nothing wrong with dinner. | 享受晚餐也没什么不好啊 |
[04:57] | I know, but it used to come with sex. | 我知道 但以前餐后都能大干一番的 |
[05:01] | Come on, Roz. Sounds like you need a drink. | 别沮丧 Roz 喝点酒会好些的 |
[05:04] | Oh, that used to come with sex, too. | 以前这句话也是大干一番的前奏 |
[05:08] | Sounds like we’ve got another passenger | 看来又有一人登上 |
[05:10] | on the S.S. Ain’t Getting Any. | “欲求不满号”轮船了 |
[05:14] | – Hello. – Hello, Niles. | – 你好 – 你好 Niles |
[05:15] | Wonderful day, marvelous day. | 愉快的一天 超赞的一天 |
[05:17] | You two look grand. Where’s Daphne? | 你俩帅呆了酷毙了 Daphne在哪 |
[05:20] | Who shoved a bluebird in you? | 你怎么这么兴奋 |
[05:24] | You know the SS Ain’t Gettin’ Any? Man overboard. | 记得”欲求不满号”吗 有人落水了 |
[05:28] | You and Daphne? | 你和Daphne |
[05:30] | Last night, Daphne and I engaged in sweet carnal delights. | 昨晚 Daphne和我纵享肉欲的盛宴 |
[05:35] | Did you say “Carnal” Or “Caramel”? | 你刚是说”肉欲” 还是”楼宇” |
[05:40] | I gotta go wrapt. Roz’s birthday gift. | 我得去准备Roz的生日礼物了 |
[05:43] | Oh! I forgot about Roz’s birthday. | 哦 我忘了Roz的生日了 |
[05:46] | You don’t have anything I could give her, do you? | 你这有什么能送她的礼物吗 |
[05:48] | Well, let’s look. Maybe one of these books. Just… | 我们找找看 也许可以送本书给她 |
[05:51] | For God’s sake, Niles. I mean… | 看在上帝份上 Niles |
[05:53] | How could you forget her birthday? | 你怎么能忘了她的生日 |
[05:55] | It’s the whole reason we’re having dinner. | 我们就是因为这事才一起吃饭啊 |
[05:56] | Oh, forgive me. I’ve been a little distracted lately. | 原谅我 最近我有些精神不济 |
[05:58] | Especially last night. | 尤其是昨晚哦 |
[06:00] | – And again this morning. – Niles. Oh… | – 还有今早也是 – Niles 噢 |
[06:03] | Oh, dear God. If Daphne knew I was speaking so indiscreetly, | 天啊 Daphne要是知道我说话如此轻率 |
[06:05] | she’d be mortified. | 她肯定会羞愤交加的 |
[06:06] | And just when I thought I’d worn him out, | 就在我以为已经把他给榨干时 |
[06:08] | he flips me over like a griddle cake and off we go again. | 他翻饼似的把我翻了个面 接着又做了一回 |
[06:13] | Niles? | Niles吗 |
[06:14] | I couldn’t catch me breath. It was like a marathon. | 我都没空喘气 简直像跑马拉松一样 |
[06:16] | I tell you, he spoilt me for any other man. | 他让我对其他男人都没念想了 |
[06:19] | Frasier’s brother Niles? | 你说的是Frasier的弟弟Nlies吗 |
[06:22] | And guess how he woke me up this morning. | 猜猜他今早怎么叫我起床的 |
[06:24] | Oh, shut up already. | 噢 给我闭嘴吧 |
[06:26] | Okay, birthday girl. Come on over here and open some gifts. | 小寿星 快过来拆生日礼物吧 |
[06:30] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:31] | Hello, yourself. | 你也好啊 |
[06:35] | All right, you two, let’s pay attention. | 够了 你俩 我们干正事呢 |
[06:37] | This is Roz’s birthday. This gift is from Niles. | 今天是Roz的生日 这是Niles的礼物 |
[06:40] | Happy birthday, Roz. | 生日快乐 Roz |
[06:47] | It’s a crock. | 是个瓦罐 |
[06:51] | With a chipped lid… and a dead bee. | 盖子碎了 罐底还有只死蜜蜂 |
[06:53] | Thank you, Niles. | 真是谢谢啊 Niles |
[06:56] | Glad you like it. | 你喜欢就好 |
[06:57] | Oh, you know, I-I think I left your present in my room. | 那什么 我把你的礼物放我房间了 |
[07:00] | – Niles, will you help me with it? – Oh, of course. | – Niles 你能帮我下吗 – 噢 当然 |
[07:04] | We’ll be back very quickie. | 我们会”草草”完事的 |
[07:05] | – Quickly. – Quickly. | – 是很快 – 很快 |
[07:09] | – You don’t think they’re gonna…? – Oh, I have no idea. | – 他们不会去 – 这可说不准 |
[07:13] | Try not to think about it. | 努力别去想就好 |
[07:22] | Wow. He really is good. | 哇 他还真有一套 |
[07:35] | Dad, i bought you these headphones | 老爸 我给你买了这耳机 |
[07:39] | so that I wouldn’t be subject to your sports drivel. | 我就不用遭受你体育噪声的摧残了 |
[07:42] | Please put them on. | 拜托你戴上吧 |
[07:43] | All right, I will. But only if you say it. | 好吧 我会戴上的 只要你肯说出来 |
[07:51] | 第一次世界大战时 美国著名征兵海报 山姆大叔用手指着说 “我要你加入美国军队 I want you for U.S Army.” | |
[07:51] | I want you… to wear those headphones. | 我要你 给我戴上这耳机 |
[07:56] | I don’t know why you care. | 你干嘛这么在意 |
[07:57] | You’re just gonna be out riding on that stupid parade float. | 你马上就要去坐那愚蠢的游行花车了 |
[08:00] | The KACL Fourth of July float is not stupid. | KACL国庆节花车一点都不愚蠢 |
[08:03] | Unless you think it is stupid | 除非你认为 |
[08:05] | to commemorate a hardy band of revolutionaries, | 纪念勇敢的革命家是愚蠢的 |
[08:08] | – their minds ablaze… – Hey, you’re right! | – 他们的心闪耀着 – 嘿 还真是的 |
[08:10] | This does cut out all the drivel. | 这耳机真的能隔绝噪音 |
[08:14] | Oh, hi, Daph. | 你好 Daph |
[08:16] | – My God, you look hideous. – Thank you. | – 老天 你看起来真逗 – 谢谢夸奖 |
[08:18] | I wouldn’t normally wear polyester on the hottest day of the year, | 我平常不会在一年最热的时候穿聚酯纤维衣服 |
[08:21] | but some English friends of mine | 但我的一群英国朋友 |
[08:22] | are having an Ugly American party in honor of the Fourth. | 为纪念美国国庆节 举办了个最丑美国派对 |
[08:26] | We’re gonna toss back a couple of cold brewskis, | 我们要干掉个几箱啤酒 |
[08:28] | watch the ball game and not use the metric system. | 看足球比赛 不用公制来计量 |
[08:34] | – Oh, hello, Niles. – Oh, hello, Uncle Sam. | – 你好 Niles – 你好 山姆大叔 |
[08:36] | Didn’t you just hand me a flyer for a mattress sale? | 你不是刚发给我一张床垫打折的传单吗 |
[08:39] | Uh, listen, Roz is running a little late, | 听着 Roz来的有些晚 |
[08:41] | so we’re just gonna meet her downstairs, all right? | 我们和她在楼下碰面 好吗 |
[08:43] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[08:44] | We’re off! See you later. | 我们走了 待会见 |
[08:46] | Oh, okay. Good luck. Boy, these are great. | 好的 祝你好运 这耳机太棒了 |
[08:49] | Now I can watch TV without bugging anybody. | 这下我看电视也不会打扰到别人了 |
[08:52] | *My bacon, is Farmer Frank’s bacon!* | *我的培根 是农夫弗兰克的培根* |
[08:56] | *There’s no mistakin’, the quality…* | *不会有错 这质量* |
[09:01] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:03] | Is my bunting a-droop? | 我的彩旗是下垂了吗 |
[09:04] | – It’s supposed to drape evenly. – Oh, for God’s sake | – 不应该有褶皱的 – 老天啊 |
[09:07] | You’re not going to send me back to the Space Needle | 你不会又要我带着望远镜和对讲机 |
[09:08] | with binoculars and a walkie-talkie again, are you? | 去太空塔上面帮你调整彩旗吧 |
[09:11] | No, there’s no time for that. Come on. | 不了 已经没时间了 来吧 |
[09:13] | We can fix it on the fly. It’ll just take a second. | 我们立马就能搞定的 |
[09:15] | Niles, you grab that end. | Niles 你拉紧那头 |
[09:22] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:23] | This shouldn’t come off like this, should it? | 这把手不应该掉下来的 对吧 |
[09:26] | Oh, dear. Um, here. | 天啊 呃 走这边 |
[09:30] | Oh, Lord. | 我的天 |
[09:32] | Oh, Dad! | 噢 老爸 |
[09:33] | – Hey, Dad. – Dad! – Mr. Crane. | – 嘿 老爸 – 老爸 – Crane先生 |
[09:37] | – Mr. Crane. – Dad! Dad! Dad! | – Crane先生 – 老爸 老爸 老爸 |
[09:38] | He can’t hear us. We’re stuck out here. What are we going to do? | 他听不见 我们被困住了 我们该怎么办 |
[09:41] | Let’s not panic. You know what, | 先别惊慌 |
[09:42] | Maybe some of our neighbors are on their balconies. | 也许有邻居在阳台能看到我们 |
[09:44] | we’ll just call out to them. | 我们向他们求救吧 |
[09:45] | – Hello! – Hello! | – 有人吗 – 有人吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah. Mr. Winston, are you home? | Winston先生 你在家吗 |
[09:48] | Hello? Hello?! | 有人吗 有人吗 |
[09:54] | The Blue Angels! | 蓝色天使来了 |
[10:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:04] | Locked out! | 门锁住了 |
[10:06] | – Dad! – Dad! – Martin! | – 老爸 – 老爸开门 – Martin |
[10:09] | – Mr. Crane! – Martin! – Dad! | – Crane先生 – Martin – 老爸开门 |
[10:12] | Roz, how long does a baseball match last? | Roz 一场棒球赛大概要打多长时间 |
[10:15] | Well, usually three hours. | 大概三小时吧 |
[10:17] | Oh, dear. | 这下完了 |
[10:20] | This sucks. I don’t even have my cell phone. | 真倒霉 我连手机都没带 |
[10:22] | Don’t you have your cell phone, Frasier? | 你带手机了吗 Frasier |
[10:24] | Roz, I’m Uncle Sam. I don’t have a cell phone. | Roz 我是山姆大叔 我没有手机 |
[10:27] | I shouldn’t even have this zipper. | 我都不该有这拉链的 |
[10:30] | It’s going to be a hundred degrees out here. | 这外面实在太热了 |
[10:32] | I’m roasting in these things. | 我穿这衣服都快被烤熟了 |
[10:33] | That’s it. These clothes are coming off. | 够了 我要把这破衣服脱掉 |
[10:44] | That’s all right, Niles. Allow me. | 没关系 Niles 让我来 |
[10:46] | Daphne Daphne. | |
[10:49] | Coming. | 来了 |
[10:52] | Hello. Crane residence. | 你好 这是Crane家 |
[10:54] | Oh, hello, Mum. Happy Thanksgiving. | 你好 老妈 感恩节快乐 |
[10:56] | It’s the holiday where everyone eats turkey. | 感恩节就是每家都吃火鸡的日子 |
[11:00] | No, we’re having goose. | 不 我们今晚吃老鹅 |
[11:03] | Daphne, when you’re finished with that, | Daphne 等你打完电话 |
[11:04] | could you please bring us some snacks to soak up this wine? | 能不能帮我们拿点配酒的零食 |
[11:06] | Yes, and a little more wine. | 没错 最好再拿瓶红酒 |
[11:08] | Who knew my sorrows would be such strong swimmers? | 谁能想到我的悲伤会逆流成河呢 |
[11:12] | I can’t talk right now, Mum. Dr. Crane has guests. | 我得挂了 老妈 Crane医生有客人来了 |
[11:15] | Yeah, he’s still out of work. | 是的 他还在失业中 |
[11:17] | Of course I’m worried he might let me go. | 我当然担心他会解雇我 |
[11:19] | I worry about it every day. But I’m coping. | 每天都在担心 但我能应付的 |
[11:25] | Alice is so cute. She fell asleep hugging her bottle. | Alice好萌啊 她抱着小奶瓶睡着了 |
[11:28] | I’m right behind her. | 我也快了 |
[11:32] | Niles, would you please stop being so morose? | Niles 你能不能别这么垂头丧气的 |
[11:35] | It is Thanksgiving. | 今天可是感恩节啊 |
[11:37] | Oh, you’re right. | 噢 你说的对 |
[11:39] | I should count my blessings. | 我该想想自个儿多幸运 |
[11:41] | I’m in the midst of a bitter divorce. | 我正因离婚而痛苦不堪 |
[11:44] | Maris is freezing my assets, | Maris还把我的财产给冻结了 |
[11:46] | forcing me to live in the Shangri-la | 逼得我只能搬到香格里拉 |
[11:48] | which is the devil’s own apartment complex | 那地方简直是十八层地狱啊 |
[11:50] | where last night, they turned off my heat, | 昨天晚上 他们还断了我的暖气 |
[11:51] | re-freezing my assets. | 再次冻结了我的财产 |
[11:54] | We’re all going through a bit of a rough patch. | 我们最近都处在困难时期 |
[11:56] | Look at Roz and me. We’re out of a job. | 看看Roz和我 我们连饭碗都丢了 |
[11:58] | Oh, not me. I just took a phone temp job in customer service. | 别算上我 我刚找了个临时客户电话服务的工作 |
[12:01] | I can work from wherever I am. They just patch the calls through. | 我随时随地都能工作 他们只要把电话接过来 |
[12:04] | Well, now, you see. There’s a positive attitude. | 瞧见没 这才是积极的态度 |
[12:07] | Some people see losing a job as an opportunity. | 有人会把失业看做一次机遇 |
[12:10] | Oh, thank you, Daphne. | 谢谢你 Daphne |
[12:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:17] | Oh, hello. | 噢 你好呀 |
[12:19] | Yes, this is Monique. | 没错 人家就是Monique |
[12:24] | I’m just lying in the tub, soaping myself all over… | 人家正躺在浴缸里 用沐浴液涂满全身呢 |
[12:29] | Good heavens, Roz! Is that the sort of customer you’re servicing? | 老天啊 Roz 这就是你说的客户服务吗 |
[12:32] | Hang that up! | 赶紧挂了 |
[12:34] | Call me later, tiger, okay? | 待会打给我好吗 猛男 |
[12:36] | What? It pays the bills. And I’m not tied to a desk. | 干嘛 这活又能挣钱 还不用被绑在桌子前面 |
[12:40] | Not unless they ask you to be. | 除非有人要求你这么做 |
[12:44] | Good news. The Cowboys just scored. | 好消息 牛仔队刚刚得分了 |
[12:46] | Bad news is, I kind of screamed and woke somebody’s baby up. | 坏消息是 我好像把某人的宝宝吵醒了 |
[12:51] | Oh, Daphne, my bath salts man | 噢 Daphne 我今天刚收到 |
[12:54] | has just delivered a new shipment of my proprietary blend. | 我的浴盐调配师为我专门配制的浴盐 |
[12:57] | Could you please run me a tub tonight? | 你今晚能帮我泡一浴缸水吗 |
[12:59] | Of course I will, Dr. Crane. | 当然没问题 Crane医生 |
[13:02] | What would you do without me? | 没有我你可怎么办哟 |
[13:05] | A little more? I know things have been tough lately. | 要再来点吗 我知道最近诸事不顺 |
[13:10] | But they’ll turn around for you. Just watch. | 但一切都会好转的 等着瞧吧 |
[13:16] | She’s an angel. | 她真是个天使 |
[13:18] | You’re right, Frasier– | 你说的对 Frasier |
[13:20] | I’m being too morose. Not taking action. | 我不能一直垂头丧气 不采取行动 |
[13:22] | I’m telling Daphne I love her tonight. | 我今晚就向Daphne表白 |
[13:24] | Niles, let’s not be rash. | Niles 别鲁莽行事 |
[13:25] | Come on, let’s get you some fresh air. | 来吧 我们出去呼吸新鲜空气 |
[13:27] | I don’t want air. I want Daphne! | 我不要新鲜空气 我要Daphne |
[13:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:52] | Well, thank you. You’ve got a nice deep voice, too. | 谢谢夸奖 你的嗓音也很深沉 |
[13:57] | Oh, I don’t know… Uh, brown pants and a plaid shirt. | 我不知道 棕色裤子和格子衬衫 |
[14:02] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[14:11] | Is everything all right? What’s wrong with Niles? | 一切都还好吗 Niles是怎么了 |
[14:14] | He decided that today’s the day he’s going to tell Daphne. | 他准备今天就告诉Daphne |
[14:17] | He’s going to tell Daphne with all of us here? | 他准备当着我们的面告诉Daphne吗 |
[14:19] | – That’s gonna be uncomfortable. – I know, | – 一定会尴尬极了 – 我知道 |
[14:21] | but I guess he figures he just can’t afford to wait any longer. | 但我猜他实在是等不下去了 |
[14:25] | All right, Niles… Niles, Niles, please. | 好了 Niles Niles 别这样 |
[14:27] | – Daphne… – Dr. Crane, I know what you’re going to do. | – Daphne – Crane医生 我知道你想做什么 |
[14:30] | – You do? – Not you, Dr. Crane– Dr. Crane. | – 你知道 – 不是你 Crane医生 是Crane医生 |
[14:32] | – And you can’t fire me because I quit. – What?! | – 你不能解雇我 因为我不干了 – 什么 |
[14:34] | After all I’ve done to save you money. | 我已经尽我所能帮你省吃俭用 |
[14:37] | I’m washing my face with dish soap | 我每天用洗洁精洗脸 |
[14:39] | while you’re out buying imported bath salts iike a big rich girl. | 而你却像个富家女似的 大手大脚买进口浴盐 |
[14:42] | I hope you rot in debtor’s prison! | 我真心希望你负债累累 烂在监狱里 |
[14:48] | She’s an angel. | 她真是个天使 |
[14:53] | I’ll pick you up at 7:00, my angel. | 我七点去接你 我的天使 |
[15:00] | You’d better get used to the name “Evelyn Griebel,” | 你们最好尽早习惯这名字”Evelyn Griebel” |
[15:06] | because you’re going to be hearing an awful lot of it around here. | 因为你们将会听到耳朵长茧的 |
[15:11] | Evelyn Griebel Evelyn Griebel. | |
[15:13] | Sounds like music, doesn’t it? | 如音乐般悦耳 不是吗 |
[15:16] | Haven’t you only been dating her a week? | 你不是才和她认识一星期吗 |
[15:18] | Well, yes, and you know how loath I am to use the expression, | 没错 但你知道我从不轻易说 |
[15:21] | “She may be the one, “ | “也许就是她了” |
[15:22] | but I think in this case it’s appropriate. | 但这次我感觉非常合适 |
[15:26] | I finally got Maris calmed down. I hope you’re happy. | 我总算让Maris冷静下来了 你开心了吧 |
[15:29] | All I said was, “Maris, why the long face?” | 我就说了一句”Maris 你干嘛拉着个脸” |
[15:32] | Yes, and now she’s on the phone to her chin grinder in Zurich. | 没错 她正联系苏黎世的下巴整容医生呢 |
[15:38] | I’ll get that. It’s probably Roz. | 我来开门 估计是Roz |
[15:42] | – Well? – Sorry I’m late, but I had a date. | – 怎么了 – 抱歉我迟到了 我有个约会 |
[15:45] | Yes. I thought that was last night. | 我还以为是昨晚呢 |
[15:47] | It was a good date. | 昨晚约会很顺利啊 |
[15:49] | How’s your new girlfriend? | 你的新女朋友怎么样啊 |
[15:51] | I allowed her to climb to the first base camp on Mt. Crane, | 我准许她登上”Crane之峰”的第一营地了 |
[15:55] | and I believe she’s feeling the effects of the altitude. | 我相信她已经感受到高原反应了 |
[16:01] | Is one of them nausea? I’m getting that now. | 恶心算其中一个吗 我现在就这感觉 |
[16:03] | Oh, shut up. | 噢 闭嘴 |
[16:04] | You hungry, Roz? There’s cheese here. | 你饿了吗 Roz 这儿有奶酪 |
[16:07] | Oh, nobody opened it. | 噢 没人拆封过 |
[16:09] | Dear God, Dad, that’s three years old. Throw it out. | 天啊 老爸 这东西都三年了 扔掉吧 |
[16:12] | No, it’ll be fine. You sure you don’t want any? | 不 好得很呢 你确定不来点吗 |
[16:15] | The label says it’s “Famously spreadable.” | 它的标签写着”极易被涂抹” |
[16:18] | Funny, Roz, doesn’t your label say the same thing? | 真有趣 Roz 你的标签不也是这个吗 |
[16:22] | What does yours say, Niles? | 你呢 Niles |
[16:24] | “May cause drowsiness”? | “可能引起嗜睡” |
[16:27] | I’m just having some fun. | 我就是找点乐子 |
[16:29] | ‘Cause I know I’ll be settling down soon. | 因为我知道不久就会安定下来的 |
[16:31] | Yes, well, thank God my dating days are over. | 没错 感谢上帝让我结束了寻觅的生涯 |
[16:36] | Three years on the Seattle singles scene is quite enough, | 西雅图王老五历时三年终于修成正果 |
[16:40] | thank you. | 衷心感谢 |
[16:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:47] | Oh, hi, Evelyn. She can’t go five minutes without talking to me. | 嗨 Evelyn 她离开我几分钟都忍受不了 |
[16:51] | Listen, I’m really looking forward to dinner tomorrow. | 我十分期待明天的晚餐 |
[16:54] | I see. Well, if tomorrow’s no good… | 我明白了 要是明天你不方便的话 |
[16:57] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[16:59] | But you said you were having such a lovely time. | 但你明明说聊得非常愉快 |
[17:01] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[17:04] | Perhaps I’d better take this in my room. | 我最好到我房间去接电话 |
[17:07] | Oh, what are you smirking at?! | 噢 你笑个屁啊 |
[17:17] | What are you staring at? | 你在盯着什么瞧啊 |
[17:20] | It’s 14. | 14年 |
[17:22] | What? | 你说什么 |
[17:23] | You’re reading about Jack Russell terriers, right? | 你在看<杰克罗素梗犬>的介绍 对吧 |
[17:25] | That’s how many years they live. 14. | 那是它们的平均寿命 14年 |
[17:38] | Oh, hello, Niles. | 你好 Niles |
[17:39] | There are the merry bachelors in their swinging new pad. | 快乐的单身汉住在无拘无束的新公寓哈 |
[17:44] | – Where’s Maris? – She’s taken to her bed. | – Maris人呢 – 她躺床上休息呢 |
[17:47] | This large earring fad has compressed her spine. | 前段时间流行戴大耳环 结果她脊椎压伤了 |
[17:52] | Where is your, uh, enchanting new home healthcare worker? | 你迷人的新家庭理疗师在哪呢 |
[17:55] | I just found out what that second toilet in me loo is for. | 我刚刚才明白洗手间的第二马桶是做什么的 |
[17:59] | Talk about a shock. | 真是大吃一惊 |
[18:02] | – Hello there. – Hello. You’re, uh… | – 你好啊 – 你好 你是 |
[18:04] | Oh, don’t tell me. I’m good with names. | 先别说 我记性很好的 |
[18:06] | Uh… Miles Crane. | 呃 Miles Crane |
[18:08] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[18:10] | And, and, you’re… Daphne Moon from Manchester, | 你是来自曼切斯特的Daphne |
[18:13] | where you developed a liking for Nickerson’s Lemon Biscuits. | 你一定非常喜欢尼克森牌柠檬饼干 |
[18:17] | What a kind man you are, Miles Crane. | 你真是个贴心的男人 Miles Crane |
[18:20] | Oh, by the way, I’ve invited Roz Doyle to join us. | 顺便说下 我邀请了Roz Doyle一起吃饭 |
[18:23] | She’s my producer over at the radio station. | 她是我在电台的制作人 |
[18:25] | She had no plans this evening. | 她今晚没什么安排 |
[18:27] | You know, I think the poor thing has a hard time meeting men. | 我想这小可怜一定是和男人相处有障碍 |
[18:29] | Anyway… Would you care for a scotch, Niles? | 总之 来杯苏格兰威士忌吗 Niles |
[18:32] | Yes… Actually… No, I’m in a sherry mood tonight. | 好的 事实上 不 我今晚比较想喝雪莉酒 |
[18:37] | Sherry? | 雪莉酒 |
[18:39] | What an intriguing idea. | 有趣 |
[18:43] | I think I can scare up a bottle of sherry. | 我想我能凑合着喝瓶雪莉酒 |
[18:46] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 噢 我去开门 |
[18:49] | Oh, hi, Roz. Come on in. I’d like you to meet my dad. | 你好 Roz 快请进 我想让你见见我的父亲 |
[18:52] | This is Martin Crane | 这是Martin Crane |
[18:53] | and his home healthcare worker Daphne Moon, | 他的理疗师Daphne Moon |
[18:56] | and, of course, this is my brother– Niles Crane. | 我的弟弟 Niles Crane |
[18:59] | Oh, God, is it Niles? I feel so embarrassed. | 天呐 原来你叫Niles 真是太难为情了 |
[19:02] | Oh, no, please don’t be. Actually, you know what, I prefer Miles. | 没关系的 事实上 我个人更喜欢Miles |
[19:15] | Oh, that’ll be my pizza. Would you get it? | 我的披萨到了 能帮我开下门吗 |
[19:17] | What? You are not having pizza. I made a duck. | 什么 你今天不能吃披萨 我做了鸭肉 |
[19:21] | What, you’re going to tell m e what I can eat now? | 怎么 我吃什么需要你的批准吗 |
[19:22] | No, I’m just saying that it’s rude | 不是 我只是说在晚宴上 |
[19:24] | to bring your own food to a dinner party. | 自己吃外卖是非常没礼貌的 |
[19:27] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[19:28] | – 12 bucks. – Right. | – 12块 – 好的 |
[19:32] | Hey, aren’t you that new radio shrink at KACL, | 嘿 你是KACL广播新来的心理医生 |
[19:34] | Dr. Frasier Crane, right? | Frasier Crane医生 对吗 |
[19:35] | Yes, I am. It’s always nice to meet a fan. | 没错 我就是 见到粉丝很高兴 |
[19:37] | Actually, I’m in the radio game myself. | 其实 我也在广播界混 |
[19:39] | This pizza thing is just paying the bills until a job opens up. | 送披萨只是找到工作之前赚点小外快 |
[19:41] | Maybe you could put a good word in for me down… | 也许你能替我美言几句 |
[19:46] | – The pizza smells good. – Have some. | – 披萨闻起来真香 – 别客气来两块 |
[19:48] | It’s called “The Dirty Dozen. “ | 这披萨叫”十二金刚” |
[19:49] | 12 delicious toppings, and not one of them duck. | 12种美味的配料 没有一种是鸭肉 |
[19:53] | This from the gourmet who dumped | 这是把我的康沃尔雅格奶酪 |
[19:54] | my Cornish Yarg cheese down the disposal. | 当垃圾丢掉的”美食家”说的话 |
[19:57] | – It was covered with moid. – It was supposed to be! | – 上面都长霉了 – 霉是奶酪的精髓 |
[19:59] | Well, I said I’d replace it, didn’t I? | 我说了会赔你的 不是吗 |
[20:01] | Here it is. Hope you’re happy. | 这个就是 你开心了吧 |
[20:07] | With “Pasteurized, processed cheese-flavored snack food. “ | “巴氏杀菌 再制干酪的风味小吃” |
[20:16] | Dear God. Looks like someone melted down a highway cone. | 天啊 这玩意看上去就像融化的路锥 |
[20:22] | I was just trying to be nice. You don’t need to be a jerk about it. | 我只想做点好事 你不用表现得像个混球 |
[20:25] | You’re right, Dad. I’m sorry. Thank you. | 你是对的 老爸 抱歉 谢谢你 |
[20:27] | Would you please join me in the kitchen– | 你能跟我到厨房一下吗 |
[20:29] | Miles Miles! | |
[20:37] | He is driving me batty. | 我快被他整崩溃了 |
[20:40] | All right, we are making a deal. | 行了 我们来做个约定 |
[20:41] | He spends six months here and then he’s moving into your house. | 他在我这住六个月 然后搬去你家住 |
[20:44] | Absolutely. We’ll switch off. | 完全同意 我俩轮着来 |
[20:48] | – Someone bring me a beer? – Yeah, beer sound good. | – 来个人给我拿瓶啤酒 – 啤酒听起来不错 |
[20:50] | I should have just gotten a keg. | 我真该给他们搬一桶来 |
[20:53] | I’ll tell you something- – this is the last time | 我告诉你 这是我第一次 |
[20:55] | I try to make a nice dinner for these people. | 也是最后一次为这帮人做饭 |
[21:16] | – Oh, hey, Dad. – Hey. | – 嘿 老爸 – 嘿 |
[21:17] | – Dinner’s ready. – all right. | – 晚餐准备好了 – 来了 |
[21:21] | Hello, you guys. Come on in. | 你们好啊 快请进 |
[21:24] | – Dinner is served. – Hello, Martin. | – 晚餐准备好了 – 你好 Martin |