英文名称:Freaky
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | He moves through this town unseen, like a ghost, | 他隐秘地穿行于这个小镇 像个鬼魂一样 |
[00:55] | and he kills at will every year. | 并且每年随意杀人 |
[00:59] | The Blissfield Butcher started his reign of terror in 1977, | 布利斯菲尔德屠夫于1977年开启了他的 |
[01:03] | and it continues to this day. | 恐怖时代 一直延续到今天 |
[01:06] | A geriatric serial killer? | 一个老年连环杀人犯吗 |
[01:08] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[01:09] | Don’t underestimate a straight white man’s | 不要低估了一个白人直男 |
[01:11] | propensity for violence, Isaac. | 的暴力倾向 艾萨克 |
[01:12] | I don’t care how fucking old they are. | 我不在意他们有多老 |
[01:14] | And your story… it’s bullshit, Evan. | 而你的故事 是胡说八道 埃文 |
[01:17] | The Butcher killed some kids, like, in the ’90s, | 屠夫在90年代杀过一些小孩 |
[01:19] | and then 20 years ago, he disappeared. | 然后在20年前 他消失了 |
[01:21] | The rest is just local folklore. | 剩下的故事都是民间传说了 |
[01:22] | Yeah, but didn’t the Butcher, like, also kill | 是 但不是说屠夫在之前 |
[01:24] | a bunch of kids at prom way back when? | 还在舞会上杀了一群小孩吗 |
[01:26] | Not prom. Homecoming. | 不是舞会 是返校 |
[01:28] | All the Blissfield Butcher stories | 所有布利斯菲尔德屠夫的故事 |
[01:29] | are centered around homecoming. | 都是和返校有关的 |
[01:31] | And a new legend pops up every year | 每年在返校周 都会有新的传说 |
[01:33] | during homecoming week to warn Blissfield’s teenagers | 冒出来警告布利斯菲尔德的青少年们 |
[01:36] | of the dangers of “underage debauchery.” | “未成年人滥情纵欲”的危险 |
[01:39] | What will this year’s story be? | 今年的故事会是什么样的呢 |
[01:44] | Oh, my God, Isaac! | 我的天啊 艾萨克 |
[01:47] | I smell like cheap beer now. | 我现在闻上去像便宜啤酒 |
[01:49] | Hey, there’s some soda water in the bar. That usually helps. | 吧台有苏打水 那个挺管用 |
[02:11] | What is all this shit? | 这都是些啥玩意儿 |
[02:13] | Ginny’s dad’s an art collector. | 金妮的爸爸是艺术品收藏家 |
[02:16] | That’s pretty cool. | 听上去很酷 |
[02:35] | The fuck’s La Dola? | 拉多拉是啥玩意儿 |
[02:38] | there’s no way to open this thing. | 这个盒子好像没办法打开 |
[02:41] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底要不要帮我 |
[02:42] | not with that attitude. | 你这不是求人的态度啊 |
[03:43] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about. | 这才是我所说的 |
[03:56] | Mon… | 蒙 |
[03:57] | Montra… Montrach… | 蒙 塔 榭 |
[04:00] | Montrachet? | 蒙塔榭 |
[04:06] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[04:10] | nice one, Sandra. You made me drop it. | 干得好 桑德拉 你害我把它掉了 |
[04:13] | God. | 天 |
[04:15] | God, they’re gonna kill me. | 天啊 他们肯定会杀了我的 |
[04:25] | This looks so expensive. | 这个看上去好贵 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1139个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:147个,六级词汇:77个,GRE词汇:89个,托福词汇:115个,考研词汇:166个,专四词汇:139个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:327个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:27] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[04:37] | You know, you could at least come down and help me clean this up. | 你起码能下来帮我把这里清理好吧 |
[04:58] | “Not with that attitude.” | “不是求人的态度” |
[05:00] | Whatever, Isaac. | 随便吧 艾萨克 |
[05:05] | One moment, please. | 等一下 |
[05:10] | Aggro-knocking won’t make me move any faster. | 你再使劲敲我也不会跑去开的 |
[05:53] | Wait. What about me? | 等等 那我怎么办 |
[05:55] | You’re taking too long. | 你弄得太久了 |
[05:56] | It’s a vagina, not an all-night drive-through. | 这是阴道 不是24小时汽车外卖 |
[05:59] | Can we go three more minutes? That’s all I need. | 我们能再来三分钟吗 三分钟就好 |
[06:02] | You know, that’s really inconsiderate. | 你知道你的行为太不为他人着想了 |
[06:04] | Yeah, ’cause guys are always so considerate. | 像是你们男的平时都很为他人着想一样 |
[06:06] | Maybe a handy? | 或者用手帮我一下 |
[06:22] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:26] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[09:03] | Did you see the car at the end of the driveway? | 你看到车道底部那辆车了吗 |
[09:05] | – No. – I did. | -没有 -我看到了 |
[09:08] | She better not have boys over. | 她最好没有和男孩子鬼混 |
[09:10] | Oh, if she does, I’m gonna fucking… | 如果她真有 我就要 |
[09:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[09:54] | Millie, breakfast! | 米莉 早饭好了 |
[10:03] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早 |
[10:04] | It smells so good. | 这个闻上去太棒了 |
[10:06] | Banana pancakes, Kessler family recipe. | 香蕉松饼 凯斯勒家的祖传秘方 |
[10:15] | – I’ll take mine to go. – Hey. No, no, no. | -我带着路上吃 -不不不 |
[10:17] | Come sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[10:18] | Let’s eat like a family for a change. | 让我们像一家人一样吃饭 |
[10:20] | Family. Right. | 一家人 |
[10:29] | See? Isn’t this nice? | 瞧 这样挺好不是吗 |
[10:31] | It feels like we hardly ever do this anymore | 感觉我们已经很久没有这样子了 |
[10:34] | since your-your dad… | 自从你们的爸爸 |
[10:35] | So, Millie, | 所以 米莉 |
[10:37] | do you have a date for homecoming tomorrow? | 你明天返校有舞伴了吗 |
[10:39] | I, um… I’m not… I’m not going. | 我 我不去的 |
[10:41] | She has a date with me. | 她要和我一起出去 |
[10:43] | We’re going to see Wicked at the Anus Theater. | 我们要去阿纳斯剧院看《魔法坏女巫》 |
[10:46] | “Ann-is.” | 是阿尼斯剧院 |
[10:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:51] | Nothing. | 没事儿 |
[10:53] | It just seems a little weird to miss out | 只是放弃高中的一段 |
[10:55] | on a seminal high school experience | 有纪念意义的经历 |
[10:57] | to go see shit regional theater with your mom. | 去和你妈看破音乐剧有些奇怪 |
[10:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. Aren’t you supposed to discourage her | 不好意思 你不是应该阻止她 |
[11:02] | from things like that? | 去返校舞会吗 |
[11:03] | You know it’s just underage drinking | 你知道那就是一群未成年人喝酒 |
[11:06] | and God knows what else that can end in tragedy. | 然后天知道最后会导致什么悲剧 |
[11:09] | Oh, her night is still ending in tragedy. | 就算她不去 明晚也会悲剧收场 |
[11:13] | Charlene. | 夏琳 |
[11:14] | I mean, you want to go. You’re excited, right, Millie? | 你是想去的吧 你很期待的对吧 米莉 |
[11:18] | Yeah. Of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[11:26] | I got to go. The sheriff says it’s urgent. | 我得走了 警长说有急事儿 |
[11:47] | Pancakes are really good, Mom. | 松饼真的很好吃 妈 |
[11:50] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢你 宝贝儿 |
[12:00] | Keep up, ladies. | 跟上 女士们 |
[12:08] | Morning, Millie. | 早上好 米莉 |
[12:11] | Hi, Mr. Daniels. | 嗨 丹尼尔斯先生 |
[12:13] | Say hello. | 打个招呼 |
[12:15] | Hello. You’re so cute. | 你好 你真可爱 |
[12:20] | I love your black wiener, Mr. Daniels. | 我喜欢你的黑香肠 丹尼尔斯先生 |
[12:24] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[12:25] | The dog is black, Nyla. | 那条腊肠狗是黑的 奈拉 |
[12:27] | Let’s go far. | 咱们离他远点 |
[12:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:32] | – I, I couldn’t. – Millie, you promised. | -我来不了 -米莉 你保证过的 |
[12:34] | I know, but she made me feel so bad. | 我知道 但是她让我感觉好内疚 |
[12:37] | Your mom’s superpower is guilty. | 你妈的超能力就是让你感到内疚 |
[12:39] | Now you’re gonna miss the homecoming dance | 现在你要错过返校舞会 |
[12:41] | to go watch some hag in green face hanging from a wire? | 去看绿脸老女人挂在铁丝上晃来晃去吗 |
[12:43] | Come on. Shut up. | 拜托 别说了 |
[12:45] | It’s just a stupid dance. Why do you want to go, anyway? | 这只是个愚蠢的舞会 你们怎么这么想去 |
[12:47] | I have to shoot it for yearbook. | 我要为年刊拍点照片 |
[12:49] | I’m in it for the drunk straight boys | 我是为了那些喝醉的直男们 |
[12:50] | who will suddenly realize they’re fluid. | 他们可能在迷糊中突然发现自己可以弯 |
[12:52] | – That sounds kind of rapey. – Good. | -听上去有点变态 -棒 |
[12:54] | Have you seen what’s on the menu in this town? | 你知道在这个镇的其他选择是什么吗 |
[12:58] | – Is that the mailman? – Oh, my God. | -那是邮递员吗 -我的天啊 |
[13:00] | Welcome to Tragicstand. | 欢迎来到悲剧展位 |
[13:03] | And hello. | 还有 你醒醒 |
[13:05] | Booker is gonna be at the dance. | 布克也会去舞会 |
[13:07] | This is your chance to land that plane. | 这是你和他上垒的好时机啊 |
[13:09] | I’m not landing that plane or any plane. | 我不会和他 或者别人上垒的 |
[13:12] | He hardly knows I exist. | 他几乎不知道我的存在 |
[13:14] | Are you serious? You’re a fucking piece, girl. | 你是认真的吗 你是个正妹啊 姑娘 |
[13:17] | Oh, I’m a piece? | 我是正妹吗 |
[13:19] | Okay, barbed choice of words or not, Joshua’s right. | 不管他的用词如何 约书亚是对的 |
[13:22] | You got it, Mill. You just need to own it. | 你的条件可以的 米莉 你只是得自信些 |
[13:24] | See? Even Miss Word Police agrees. | 看见没 连用词专家都同意我的观点 |
[13:26] | You’re going. That’s final. | 你会去舞会的 这是最终决定 |
[13:29] | Hey, Mill, hold on a sec. | 米莉 稍等一下 |
[13:33] | It’s been a year. | 已经一年了 |
[13:36] | You can’t keep living your life for someone else. | 你不能一直为别人活着 |
[13:38] | You’ve got to start doing things for you. | 你得开始为自己做些事情 |
[13:41] | Yeah, it’s just… | 没错 只是 |
[13:43] | It’s not that easy. | 不是那么简单的 |
[13:46] | My dad was her whole world. | 我爸曾是她的全世界 |
[13:48] | I get it. I really do. | 我明白 我真的明白 |
[13:51] | You don’t want to hurt your mom’s feelings. | 你不想伤害你妈的感情 |
[13:52] | It’s why I love you. | 这也是为什么我这么喜欢你 |
[13:55] | I just… I don’t want you to wake up one morning | 我只是 不希望看到你某一天早上醒来 |
[13:58] | and realize your whole life passed you by ’cause you were busy | 然后意识到自己因为太过在乎别人的感受 |
[14:02] | being everything to everyone but you. | 而错过了自己的人生 |
[14:10] | I’ll see you at lunch, okay? | 午饭时候见 好吗 |
[14:12] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[14:42] | Millie, hi. | 米莉 嗨 |
[14:46] | Hi, Ryler. | 嗨 芮乐 |
[14:48] | I love your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[14:50] | – Thanks. – Where’d you get it? | -谢了 -你哪里买的 |
[14:52] | I… don’t know. | 我 不知道 |
[14:54] | I, um… I’ve had it a long time. | 我 有这条裙子很久了 |
[14:58] | I think I saw it at Discount Bonanza. | 我好像在打折大卖场见过这条裙子 |
[15:00] | I had to pee. | 我进去小便来着 |
[15:02] | Did your mom use her employee discount? | 是你妈用员工优惠买的吗 |
[15:07] | Anyway, you look adorbs, seriously. | 不管怎样 你看上很迷人 我说真的 |
[15:15] | God. | 天啊 |
[15:36] | And I did a common A-frame, | 我做了一个常见的尖顶造型 |
[15:38] | but with delicate detail to the window framing. | 不过把窗框做得精致了一点 |
[15:42] | Any dog would kill to call this their home. | 所有的狗狗都会想要这样的狗窝的 |
[15:45] | If you installed some speakers, | 如果你安些扬声器 |
[15:47] | threw down a rug, it’d be the ultimate pooch pad. | 然后扔个垫子进去 这就是狗狗的天堂了 |
[15:54] | Sorry, Mr. Bernardi. | 对不起 贝尔纳迪先生 |
[15:56] | Late again, Miss Kessler. | 又迟到了 凯斯勒小姐 |
[15:57] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[15:59] | I doubt that. Just sit down. | 我不信 坐下吧 |
[16:04] | It’s very nice. | 这个很好 |
[16:05] | This woodwork is exceptional. | 这件木工活做得很出色 |
[16:08] | Thanks, Mr. B | 谢谢老师 |
[16:10] | Pro tip: always set your watch five minutes ahead. | 小窍门 把表调快五分钟 |
[16:13] | It saves my ass, like, every time. | 这法子每次都救了我 |
[16:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:17] | Château Fido. | 菲多城堡 |
[16:19] | Come on. | 大家鼓掌 |
[16:21] | Great work, Phil. | 做得好 菲尔 |
[16:22] | Once again, setting the class standard. | 再一次为同学们树立了榜样 |
[16:26] | Next up is… | 下一位是 |
[16:29] | Oh, Millie Kessler. | 哦 米莉·凯斯勒 |
[16:33] | Time to present your doghouse. | 轮到你展示做的狗窝了 |
[16:35] | Uh, my presentation isn’t scheduled till next week. | 我准备下周展示我的 |
[16:39] | This isn’t debate class. | 这不是辩论课 |
[16:41] | But you said the 16th. | 但你说过截止日期是16号 |
[16:44] | Um, it’s not ready yet. | 我还没做好 |
[16:49] | Once again, Miss Kessler is holding up the class. | 凯斯勒小姐又一次延误了上课进度 |
[16:53] | And once again, Miss Kessler is unprepared. | 而且 她又一次没有准备好 |
[16:59] | Dick. | 混球 |
[17:00] | Something to add, Booker? | 你有什么要说的吗 布克 |
[17:02] | Nope. | 没有 |
[17:06] | Can I just… do it the 16th? | 我能 在16号做展示吗 |
[17:09] | Can I just do it the 16th? | 我能在16号做展示吗 |
[17:11] | Speak up. | 大点声 |
[17:13] | Oh, crocodile tear doesn’t excuse | 鳄鱼的眼泪不会让你的迟交 |
[17:17] | your poor planning, Miss Kessler. | 得到原谅 凯斯勒小姐 |
[17:32] | My God. | 天啊 |
[17:34] | This is completely bonkers. | 这个简直太疯狂了 |
[17:38] | I’m in shock. | 我被震惊了 |
[17:40] | I just saw Sandra two days ago in PE. | 我两天前还在体育课上见过桑德拉 |
[17:44] | And now she’s… | 现在她却 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God. It’s a slaughterhouse. | 我的天 那儿就像是个屠宰场 |
[17:49] | Are you smiling? | 你是在笑吗 |
[17:50] | Everybody is freaking out. | 所有人都被吓坏了 |
[17:53] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[17:55] | Ginny was one of my best friends. | 金妮是我最好的朋友之一 |
[17:59] | Why? | 怎么会这样 |
[18:00] | Bitch, please. | 婊子 你够了 |
[18:01] | Ginny hated Ryler | 金妮恨芮乐 |
[18:03] | after she started that rumor about Ginny getting a carrot | 在她散播了金妮把胡萝卜卡在了逼里 |
[18:05] | – stuck in her pussy. – Don’t say that word. | -的谣言之后 -别说那个词 |
[18:07] | Whatever. Vagina. | 无所谓啦 阴道 |
[18:09] | Who would do something like this? | 谁会做这种事 |
[18:11] | The Blissfield Butcher. | 布利斯菲尔德屠夫 |
[18:12] | He’s just an urban legend. He’s not real. | 他就是个都市传说 不是真的 |
[18:15] | Mmm, four very dead teens. | 那四个少年可死的透透的 |
[18:17] | It seems pretty real to me. | 我觉得挺真的 |
[18:19] | They’re gonna have to cancel homecoming. | 他们得取消返校晚会 |
[18:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[18:22] | Homecoming is like Christmas around here. | 在这里返校就和圣诞一样 |
[18:24] | They’re not canceling it. | 他们可不会取消的 |
[18:34] | Told ya. | 告诉过你的 |
[18:35] | Hail, hail, Blissfield High! | 万岁 万岁 布利斯菲尔德高 |
[18:36] | Chomp, chomp, chomp, our battle cry! | 嘎吱嘎吱 是战斗的呼喊 |
[18:38] | Yo, guys, check this, check this. | 伙计们来看看这个 |
[18:39] | When our Beavers come to fight, feel our glory and our might! | 英勇海狸战起来 荣耀力量都归来 |
[18:45] | Only beaver nobody would touch! | 只有这只海狸没人愿意碰 |
[18:49] | I mean, if you brown-bag her face, she’s sort of doable. | 如果她带着棕色头套还是能上的 |
[19:01] | I smell like orange soda. | 我闻起来和橙子汽水一样 |
[19:02] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟啦 |
[19:04] | You should quit. It is not worth it. | 你该退出的 这不值得 |
[19:07] | Extracurriculars look good on applications. | 申请时有课外活动简历会更好看 |
[19:10] | As if your mom would ever let you go away to college. | 说的好像你妈会让你去上大学一样 |
[19:16] | She’s late. Again. | 她又来晚了 |
[19:18] | – You sure you don’t want a ride? – Yeah. | -你确定不需要我们送吗 -不用了 |
[19:21] | Yeah, she’ll be here. She probably just stopped for gas. | 她会来的 可能路上加油耽搁了 |
[19:23] | You want us to wait with you? | 要我们和你一起等不 |
[19:25] | There is a psycho roaming free. | 外面可有个神经病在游荡呦 |
[19:28] | No. | 不用了 |
[19:30] | I’m good. There’s plenty of people around. | 我没事的 周围人挺多的 |
[19:33] | And she’ll be here any minute. | 而且她估计一会儿就来了 |
[19:35] | I’m good. Just go. | 我没事的 你们走吧 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[19:45] | Bye, Mill. | 拜拜 米儿 |
[19:47] | – Bye. – Love you. – Bye-bye. Love you, poodle. | -拜 -爱你 -拜 爱你呦狗狗 |
[19:49] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢啦 |
[19:51] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -也爱你 |
[19:54] | – Bye. – Bye! | -再见 -拜拜 |
[20:21] | And it’s yours, right now, for only 46… | 现在 只要46刀就能拿回家 |
[20:40] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[20:46] | Shit. | 丫的 |
[20:52] | She’s passed out on the couch again. | 她又醉倒在沙发上了 |
[20:56] | Can you come get… | 你能来 |
[20:57] | You’ve got to be kidding me right now. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[21:20] | She’ll be comin’ round the mountain when she comes | 她必将绕山而来 |
[21:26] | She’ll be comin’ round The mountain when she comes | 她必将绕山而来 |
[21:30] | She’ll be comin’ round the mountain when she comes around | 她必将绕山而来 |
[21:36] | He’ll be comin’… | 他必将 |
[21:45] | Please don’t be the Butcher. | 千万别是屠夫 |
[21:46] | Please don’t be the Butcher. | 千万别是屠夫 |
[21:47] | Please don’t be the Butcher. | 千万别是屠夫 |
[21:53] | My sister’s gonna be here any second! | 我姐姐随时都会到的 |
[21:56] | She’s a cop! | 她可是警察 |
[22:02] | With a gun! | 有枪的 |
[22:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:19] | Help! Help me! | 救命呀 救救我 |
[22:22] | Help! | 救命呀 |
[22:25] | No! | 不 |
[22:31] | help | 救命 |
[24:06] | No! No! | 不不 |
[24:12] | No! No! No! No! | 不不不要 |
[24:17] | No! | 不 |
[24:43] | Get away from her! | 放开她 |
[24:47] | Millie! Millie! | 米莉 米莉 |
[24:50] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[24:53] | 6542 to dispatch. | 6542号警员呼叫调度中心 |
[24:55] | I need an ambulance at my location ASAP! | 请立即派遣救护车到我所在地点 |
[25:00] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事的 没事的 |
[25:02] | – It hurt him, too. – You’re in shock. It’s okay. | -匕首把他也划伤了 -你受惊了 没事的 |
[25:05] | Help is coming, ok? | 救援马上就来了 好吗 |
[25:06] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Help’s coming. | 没事的 没事 救援马上就到了 |
[25:08] | Help’s on the way. | 救援已经在路上了 |
[25:09] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 肯定没事的 |
[25:22] | You want us to wait with you? | 要我们和你一起等吗 |
[25:24] | There is a psycho roaming free. | 有个神经病在游荡呦 |
[25:27] | There’s plenty of people around. | 周围这么多人呢 |
[25:29] | She’ll be here any minute. | 她马上就会来的 |
[25:41] | Millie! Millie! | 米莉 米莉 |
[25:44] | Oh, my God! What happened? | 我的天 发生什么了 |
[25:46] | What happened to you? | 发生什么了 |
[25:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[26:12] | No, it wasn’t my fault! | 不 不是我的错 |
[26:15] | I know. But I was just coming home. | 我知道 但我刚回到家 |
[26:17] | I was gonna sleep until 4:30. | 我打算就睡到四点半的 |
[26:20] | I was so tired. I had one glass of wine. | 我太累了 就喝了一杯 |
[26:22] | You did not have one glass of wine! | 你绝对不只喝了一杯 |
[26:24] | No, you had an entire bottle of wine to drink. | 你喝了一整瓶 |
[26:25] | – It was one glass of wine! – Yeah, right. | -就只喝了一杯 -才怪 |
[26:48] | Sleep till morning. | 睡到天明吧 |
[26:50] | Rest. Sleep. | 休息吧 睡吧 |
[26:54] | La Dola. | 拉多拉 |
[27:47] | Good. You’re up. | 太好了 你起来了 |
[27:49] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[27:54] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[27:57] | How’s your shoulder? | 你肩膀怎么样了 |
[28:06] | You know what? | 这样怎么样 |
[28:07] | Let’s go get manicures after work, huh? | 下班后我们去做指甲 |
[28:13] | Okay, then. Well, I’m gonna give you a minute. | 行吧 我让你慢慢准备 |
[28:15] | And, uh, I made French toast, with your favorite: | 我做了法式吐司 还有你最喜欢的 |
[28:20] | caramelized bananas. | 焦糖香蕉 |
[28:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:03] | Mill, come on. | 快点 米儿 |
[29:05] | Food’s getting cold. | 早餐要凉了 |
[29:30] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[29:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:37] | Oh, my God. Why do I sound like that? | 我的天 我的声音怎么变成这样 |
[30:05] | What the fuck? Oh, Jesus. | 什么鬼 老天 |
[30:12] | Okay. You are just hallucinating. | 没事 你只是出现幻觉了 |
[30:14] | Hey! You got any jelly beans? | 你有”软糖豆”吗 |
[30:17] | – I’m sorry. Do I have jelly beans? – You know, ice cubes. | -抱歉 你问我有糖吗 -你懂的”冰块”嘛 |
[30:19] | Uh, crunch n’ munch. You got some drugs, man? | 焦焦脆脆的 你有毒品吗老哥 |
[30:21] | Oh, my God. No, I don’t have any drugs. | 我的天 不 我没有毒品 |
[30:23] | I’m not a drug person. | 我不沾毒的 |
[30:24] | Uh, may I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[30:25] | – What? – Yeah. Just, you know, | -什么 -就是 你懂的 |
[30:27] | I’m just curious. What do I look like? | 我就有点好奇 我看起来长什么样 |
[30:29] | Like, when you’re seeing me right now? | 就是你现在看着的我 |
[30:32] | Do I look like a, um, you know, do I look like a girl? | 我看起来像个女孩儿不 |
[30:35] | – Girl? – Yeah. | -女孩儿吗 -是 |
[30:37] | You know, like, five-foot-five. Very petite blond. | 你知道的 一米六的娇小金发妹子 |
[30:41] | You’re fucking lying, man. | 你他妈的骗人呢 老兄 |
[30:43] | You, you, you got drugs. You’re high right now. | 你绝对有货 你正嗨着呢 |
[30:46] | Oh, no, no. I don’t have the drugs. | 不不不 我没有毒品 |
[30:47] | Come on, man. Give me some of those. | 拜托了老兄 分我点呗 |
[30:48] | – That’s good stuff. – Please don’t. Please don’t. | -绝对是好货 -请别 别这样 |
[30:50] | I want to feel like a teenage girl. I want to feel like a girl. | 我也想感觉像个少女 女孩儿一样 |
[30:51] | – I said… Help me! – Come on. | -我刚说了 救命 -拜托 |
[30:53] | Come back! Come back! | 回来 回来 |
[30:55] | I’ll suck your dick! | 我可以给你吹箫 |
[30:58] | All of it! | 深喉 |
[31:02] | I’m here just outside Blissfield Valley High School, | 我正在布利斯菲尔德谷高中外 |
[31:05] | where a teenage girl was viciously attacked. | 在此处一位少女被恶毒地袭击了 |
[31:08] | The survivor, whose name is being withheld… | 该位名字未公开的幸存者 |
[31:10] | Oh, hey, sweetie. | 甜心你好呀 |
[31:12] | I didn’t see you there. | 我刚没看到你 |
[31:15] | You’re like a little ninja. | 你就像个小小忍者一样 |
[31:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:18] | Come on, I made you breakfast. | 来吧 我给你做了早餐 |
[31:20] | Sit, silly. | 坐下 小傻瓜 |
[31:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:25] | Here you go. | 就坐这儿 |
[31:27] | I really want you to try to eat, okay? | 我希望你试着吃点东西好吗 |
[31:35] | Got you some fresh pineapple. | 给你切了点新鲜菠萝 |
[31:38] | You know how much you love it. | 你超喜欢这个的 |
[31:40] | Good juicy one, too. | 水分很多的 |
[31:52] | Mama forgot the syrup. | 我忘记加糖浆了 |
[31:56] | There you go. | 好了 |
[31:57] | Try to eat something, okay? | 试着吃点 好吗 |
[32:04] | Crispy, like you like it. | 脆脆的 就像你喜欢的一样 |
[32:09] | Oh. Oh, my word. | 哦天呐 |
[32:12] | Yeah, okay. All right. I guess you are hungry. | 好吧 看来你是饿了 |
[32:16] | Who on earth is… | 谁会这么早 |
[32:23] | Hey, Mrs. K. | 嘿 凯夫人 |
[32:24] | Hi, Frank. | 嗨 弗兰克 |
[32:25] | I was gonna stick this in your box, | 我本来打算把它塞进邮箱的 |
[32:27] | but I figured I better check on y’all. | 但我想着最好来看看你们 |
[32:29] | Oh, okay. Well, thank you. | 哦好的 谢谢你了 |
[32:31] | How… how’s Millie? | 米莉还好吗 |
[32:34] | I heard. It’s just awful. | 我听说了 太糟糕了 |
[32:36] | Well… | 这个 |
[32:38] | I think she’s a little bit in shock, but she’s gonna be okay. | 我觉得她有点受惊了 但会没事的 |
[32:45] | Mom, this house smells like a fucking Denny’s. | 妈 房子里闻起来和丹尼餐厅一样 |
[32:51] | I thought you were still sleeping. | 我以为你还睡着呢 |
[32:58] | Good morning? | 早上好吗 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:14] | I got it, sweetie. | 我来吧 甜心 |
[33:18] | – Bye. – Have a good day, honey. | -拜 -一天顺利亲爱的 |
[33:19] | – Be safe. – Thanks, Mom. | -注意安全 -谢了妈 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:23] | Honey, I think you should go and get some more rest. | 宝贝儿 我觉得你该再去休息下 |
[33:27] | You’re not thinking of going to school, are you? | 你不是在想去学校吧 |
[33:31] | School? | 学校吗 |
[33:32] | I mean, I know your friends must be worried about you, but… | 我知道你朋友肯定很担心你 但是 |
[33:38] | Friends. | 朋友呀 |
[33:43] | The suspect, now identified as Quentin Shermer, | 嫌疑人现确定为昆汀·舍默 |
[33:45] | escaped the Avondale Sanatorium, | 他从埃文代尔疗养院逃脱 |
[33:48] | a maximum-security facility for the criminally insane. | 一所关押精神病犯人的最高安保级别设施 |
[33:51] | Shermer, also known by locals as the Blissfield Butcher, | 舍默也被当地人称为布利斯菲尔德屠夫 |
[33:54] | murdered his mother and infamously left | 因在1992年残忍杀害其母并 |
[33:57] | her severed head outside a Dairy Queen in 1992. | 将首级弃于一家冰雪皇后外而恶名远扬 |
[34:28] | Mr. Daniels? | 丹尼尔斯先生 |
[34:30] | Mr. Daniels, it’s… | 丹尼尔斯先生 是 |
[34:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[34:33] | It’s okay. Oh! Oh! | 没事的 |
[34:35] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 我的天 真对不起 |
[34:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:37] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[34:39] | No. It’s him! | 不 是他 |
[34:40] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[35:28] | ♪ When I was just a little girl ♪ | ♪ 在我还是个小女孩儿时 ♪ |
[35:32] | ♪ I asked my mother what I’ll be ♪ | ♪ 我问妈妈我未来会怎样 ♪ |
[35:38] | ♪ Will I be pretty? Will I be rich? ♪ | ♪ 我会貌美如花吗 会富可敌国吗 ♪ |
[35:43] | ♪ Here is what she said to me ♪ | ♪ 她是这样对我说的 ♪ |
[35:47] | ♪ Que sera, sera ♪ | ♪ 世事不可强求 ♪ |
[35:51] | ♪ Whatever will be, will be ♪ | ♪ 顺其自然就好 ♪ |
[35:56] | ♪ The future isn’t our to see. ♪ | ♪ 未来从无法预测 ♪ |
[36:00] | ♪ Que sera, sera. ♪ | ♪ 世事无法强求 ♪ |
[36:06] | ♪ Whatever will be, wil be.. ♪ | ♪ 顺其自然就好 ♪ |
[36:32] | Is that… | 那是 |
[36:35] | Does she look cute? | 她看起来是很飒吗 |
[36:44] | What’s with the outfit, Mill? | 这身衣服什么情况 米儿 |
[36:48] | Uh, I can’t believe your mom let you come to school today. | 我不敢相信你妈居然让你今天来上课了 |
[36:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:54] | Smile for Insta. | 笑起来 拍一张给我传照片墙 |
[36:57] | Millie, you’re Blissfield’s victim. | 米莉你是布利斯菲尔德的受害人 |
[37:00] | We love you. | 我们都很关心你 |
[37:01] | – Can you not, Ryler? – Piss off, Ryler. | -你能别这样吗 芮乐 -走开 芮乐 |
[37:03] | This is not about you. | 这和你没关系 |
[37:05] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[37:10] | And that police sketch… of course that guy’s a killer. | 看警方素描就知道他绝对是个杀人犯 |
[37:13] | That gross, bloated, sweaty face and brown teeth. | 那恶心浮肿又汗淋淋的脸和一口棕牙 |
[37:15] | I mean, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone as hideous as that. | 我就没见过和他一样丑的人 |
[37:18] | – Take me. – Uh, where? | -带我走 -去哪 |
[37:22] | Someplace… | 僻静的 |
[37:25] | private. | 地方 |
[37:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:28] | Something else happened last night, didn’t it? | 昨晚还发生了别的事 对吧 |
[37:29] | You can totally tell me. I’m, like, the most trustworthy person. | 你绝对可以告诉我的 我最可信了 |
[37:42] | Smells like hot dog water. | 闻起来像是热狗水 |
[37:48] | Fudge! | 妈蛋 |
[37:51] | I’m a giant. I’m a giant. | 我是个巨人 我是个巨人 |
[38:06] | Okay. Tell me everything. | 好了 全都告诉我吧 |
[38:14] | Did he… | 他有没有 |
[38:16] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[38:20] | I’ve seen “SVU.” | 我看过《法律与秩序 特殊受害者》 |
[38:21] | I know the signs. | 我知道那些迹象 |
[38:26] | Hello. | 你有在听吗 |
[38:45] | Wait, are you… | 等等 你不会是 |
[38:48] | I mean, it’s fine if you are. | 我意思你是的话也可以 |
[38:54] | What? | 搞什么 |
[38:56] | Honestly, Millie, I’m missing AP bio. | 讲真的 米莉 我是翘了生物课过来的 |
[38:58] | I didn’t come here to clam-jam with you. | 我可不是来跟你姐妹谈心的 |
[39:04] | I’ve had, like, ten kombuchas today, | 我今天喝了差不多十瓶康普茶 |
[39:07] | so I’m gonna go pee, and when I get back, | 所以我现在要去尿尿 等我回来 |
[39:09] | you’re either spilling the tea or I’m out. | 要么你一五一十地说 要么我就走了 |
[39:13] | Freak. | 神经 |
[39:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:53] | Millie? | 米莉 |
[40:19] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[40:21] | Millie, The Butcher’s here. | 米莉 那个屠夫在这里 |
[40:22] | – He’s here. We need to go. – You need to hide. | -他在这里 我们得离开 -你得藏起来 |
[40:30] | Wha… | 什么 |
[40:32] | – Are you sure this is safe? – No. | -你确定这里安全吗 -不确定 |
[40:36] | No! | 不 |
[40:39] | What was that? | 你干什么 |
[40:40] | Millie! Millie! Millie! | 米莉 米莉 米莉 |
[40:43] | Millie, come back! | 米莉 回来啊 |
[40:45] | Millie! Millie! | 米莉 米莉 |
[40:48] | Millie! | 米莉 |
[40:54] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[41:22] | Ryler. | 芮乐 |
[41:36] | Due to the continued attacks on our students, | 因我校学生持续遭到袭击 |
[41:38] | together with the school board and Sheriff Larkin, | 学校委员会和拉金警长 |
[41:40] | I have decided to indefinitely postpone | 和我一致决定无限期推迟 |
[41:43] | tonight’s homecoming dance. | 今晚的返校舞会 |
[41:44] | – What? – City-wide curfew | -什么 -全城宵禁 |
[41:46] | is in effect, starting at 8:00 p.M. | 已经开始实行 从今晚八点开始 |
[41:48] | As police continue the manhunt for the Blissfield Butcher… | 警方将继续对布利斯菲尔德屠夫进行搜捕 |
[41:52] | Miss Kessler. | 凯斯勒小姐 |
[41:54] | I’m speaking to you, Miss Kessler. | 我跟你说话呢 凯斯勒小姐 |
[41:56] | Stay safe, Beavers. | 注意安全 同学们 |
[42:09] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[42:25] | Hot. | 好辣哟 |
[42:27] | Goddamn it, Millie. | 该死 米莉 |
[42:30] | I am so sick of your constant need for attention. | 我受够了你总是想出风头的行为 |
[42:33] | If only you would spend a little less time flirting | 但凡你少花点时间打情骂俏 |
[42:35] | and a little more time learning, | 多用点心思学习 |
[42:36] | you might actually make something out of yourself. | 你还有可能有所成就 |
[42:47] | – Still nothing? – I don’t think she’s coming. | -还没人影吗 -我觉得她不会来了 |
[42:50] | She’s acting weird. | 她表现得很奇怪 |
[42:51] | She was almost killed last night, Ny. | 她昨晚差点被杀啊 小奈 |
[42:53] | Maybe we let her be weird for a day. | 也许我们应该允许她奇怪上一天 |
[42:56] | I’m just worried about her. | 我只是担心她 |
[42:57] | Nyla, don’t freak out. | 奈拉 别慌 |
[43:01] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[43:05] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[43:09] | Guys, guys, listen. It’s not what you think. | 伙计们 听着 不是你们想的那样 |
[43:13] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[43:15] | Balls. I got balls. | 蛋蛋 我有蛋蛋 |
[43:21] | – He’s still following us! – Guys! | -他还在跟着我们 -伙计们 |
[43:23] | You’re Black! I’m gay! We are so dead! | 你是黑人 我是基佬 我们死定了 |
[43:26] | Somebody help us, please! | 求求谁来救救我们啊 |
[43:28] | Nyla! Josh! | 奈拉 约什 |
[43:30] | Stop running. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 别跑了 我不会伤害你们的 |
[43:32] | It’s me. It’s Millie. | 是我啊 是米莉 |
[43:33] | What kind of sick fuck are you? | 你他妈是哪门子的变态 |
[43:35] | How does he know our names? | 他怎么知道我们的名字 |
[43:37] | – Stop running, please. – You stay the fuck away from us! | -别再跑了 拜托 -你他妈离我们远一点 |
[43:39] | Nyla, will you listen to me for a second? | 奈拉 你能不能听我说句话 |
[43:42] | Fuck! | 操 |
[43:46] | Oh, God, I’m strong. | 天啊 我好强壮 |
[43:48] | – Come on! – Nyla, I’m so sorry. Let’s just talk. | -快跑 -奈拉 我很抱歉 我们聊聊吧 |
[43:52] | Guys. No, don’t, don’t! | 伙计们 别啊 不要啊 |
[43:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:57] | Josh! Guys, stop! | 约什 伙计们站住 |
[43:59] | Will you stop, Josh? | 你能不能消停一会儿 约什 |
[44:01] | What, are you nuts? | 搞什么 你疯了吗 |
[44:03] | – Will you stop throwing things at me? – Josh, get him! | -能不能别朝我扔东西了 -约什 砸他 |
[44:06] | You got to stop! | 你们得停下了 |
[44:09] | Josh! | 约什 |
[44:13] | Guys! Okay, listen to me. | 伙计们 好了 听我说 |
[44:17] | Stop it! Stop it. | 别打了 别打了 |
[44:18] | Stop it. | 别打了 |
[44:21] | Okay. Back up. Back up. | 好了 后退 后退 |
[44:24] | Guys, listen to me. | 伙计们 听我说 |
[44:25] | I am not trying to hurt you, okay? | 我不是想伤害你们 好吗 |
[44:27] | If I was, would I drop my weapon? | 如果我想的话 我会放下武器吗 |
[44:30] | I’m your friend. | 我是你们的朋友啊 |
[44:38] | Stop hitting me. | 别再打我了 |
[44:39] | Hitting’s not okay, Josh. | 打人是不对的 约什 |
[44:44] | Take the shot! | 快打啊 |
[44:45] | – I don’t have one! – Just do it! Just take the… | -我瞄不准 -快上啊 快打 |
[44:55] | Okay. Everyone’s tired. We’ve done lots of hitting. | 好了 大家都累了 打也打够了 |
[44:59] | It’s time to talk. | 该聊聊了 |
[45:10] | Hail, hail, Blissfield High. | 万岁 万岁 布利斯菲尔德高 |
[45:13] | Chomp, chomp, chomp’s our battle cry. | 嘎吱嘎吱 是战斗的呼喊 |
[45:16] | When our Beavers come to fight, | 英勇海狸战起来 |
[45:18] | feel our glory and our might. | 荣耀力量都归来 |
[45:21] | Yeah? | 没错吧 |
[45:28] | What’s your favorite movie? | 你最爱哪部电影 |
[45:29] | I tell people it’s Eternal Sunshine, | 我跟别人说是《永恒阳光》 |
[45:30] | but it’s Pitch Perfect 2. | 但实际上是《完美音调2》 |
[45:33] | – TV show? – Sabrina. | -电视剧呢 -《萨布丽娜的惊心冒险》 |
[45:37] | – Favorite snack. – Triple Berry Gushers. | -最爱的零食 -三重莓果爆浆软糖 |
[45:42] | Who’s your biggest crush? | 你最喜欢的是谁 |
[45:45] | The Booker Hooker. | 布克偷心贼 |
[45:51] | Shake, bitches. | 握个手吧 贱人们 |
[45:59] | Right? | 没错吧 |
[46:00] | – Oh, my God! – Yes. | -我的天啊 -是吧 |
[46:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[46:05] | – Wait a minute. How did this happen – How is that even possible? | -等等 怎么会这样 -这怎么可能发生 |
[46:07] | And guess what, I need a friend right now, | 你猜怎么着 我正需要个朋友 |
[46:09] | and it’s like, you guys are smashing the shit out of me. | 然后你们把我打得屁滚尿流 |
[46:13] | He stabbed me with this, like, weird, old-looking dagger, | 他用一把奇怪的老匕首捅了我 |
[46:16] | but when he stabbed me, we both got hurt. | 但当他捅到我的时候 我们都受伤了 |
[46:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[46:19] | Standing and peeing is kind of rad. | 站着撒尿还挺酷的 |
[46:21] | – Millie, focus. – Sorry? What? | -米莉 专心一点 -对不起 你说什么 |
[46:24] | – You both got hurt? – Yeah. | -你们都受伤了 -没错 |
[46:27] | So, when he stabbed me, he instantly got a wound, too, | 他捅了我以后 他立马也受伤了 |
[46:30] | but in the exact same spot, the left shoulder. | 在左肩的同一个位置 |
[46:32] | And then, late last night, I kept hearing | 然后 昨晚睡觉的时候 我一直听到 |
[46:34] | the dagger’s name, like, this weird, | 那把匕首的名字 就是那种奇怪的 |
[46:36] | like, whispering in my head: “La Dola, La Dola.” | 低语回荡在我脑子里”拉多拉 拉多拉” |
[46:38] | I think the Dola caused this. | 我觉得这一切都是那个多拉导致的 |
[46:40] | This is, like, three gallons of pee. This guy’s bladder is huge. | 我尿了有三加仑 这家伙膀胱真大 |
[46:44] | – Is everything huge? – Joshua. | -哪里都很大吗 -约书亚 |
[46:46] | Wha… You know this is the boys’ room, right? | 怎么了 你知道这是男厕所吧 |
[46:48] | She’s got a dick in her hand, and you’re wearing Chanel No. 5. | 她手里有根鸡巴 你喷了香奈儿五号 |
[46:51] | Think we’re past labels. | 我觉得我们已经过了看标志的阶段了 |
[46:54] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[46:55] | You guys got to see this. This is like a floppy anteater. | 你们得来看看这个 像是耷拉着的食蚁兽 |
[46:58] | This it? | 是这个吗 |
[47:02] | Yes, that’s it. | 没错 就是它 |
[47:04] | That’s the dagger. | 就是这把匕首 |
[47:06] | “La Dola, an ancient Aztecan dagger | “拉多拉是把古阿兹特克匕首 |
[47:09] | “used in ritual sacrifice”? | 用于献祭仪式” |
[47:11] | – Do I wipe? – There’s writing on it. | -我要擦一下吗 -上面有字 |
[47:13] | I think it’s Spanish. | 我觉得是西班牙语 |
[47:17] | I can’t read it. | 我看不懂 |
[47:18] | Aren’t you in Spanish Three? | 你不是在上西班牙语课吗 |
[47:20] | And your point? | 所以呢 |
[47:21] | You should be able to read Spanish. | 你应该能够读懂西班牙语啊 |
[47:24] | Nobody pays attention in that class. | 没人会认真听西班牙语课的 |
[47:27] | Why don’t we get Señora Cayenes to translate it? | 要不我们找卡耶内斯女士翻译一下 |
[47:36] | What does it say? | 上面写的什么 |
[47:55] | Señor Detmer, you are in my class. | 德特默先生 你在我的班上 |
[47:58] | Well, I’m dyslexic. | 我有阅读障碍嘛 |
[48:00] | I have a doctor’s note. | 我有医生证明的 |
[48:04] | It says here, if the sacrifice is not successful, | 这里说如果献祭失败 |
[48:07] | the souls of the two persons are swapped | 两个人的灵魂就会被交换 |
[48:09] | and the change becomes permanente after 24 hours. | 且在二十四小时后这种改变将永远持续 |
[48:14] | Permanent? | 永远 |
[48:18] | Sí. | 是的 |
[48:26] | Boys are so gross. | 男孩子好恶心 |
[48:40] | Oh, my God. Are you serious? | 我的天 认真的吗 |
[48:43] | I’m not a cock gobbler. | 我才不爱吃鸡巴 |
[48:45] | Hurry up, loser. I got to take a dump. | 快点废物 我要拉大的 |
[48:53] | I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 对不起 先生 我不是有意打扰的 |
[48:54] | I… I was… I was looking for, for someone else. I… | 我 我是在找别人 |
[49:02] | How’s that feel? | 感觉如何 |
[49:04] | You like being scared? | 你喜欢被人吓唬吗 |
[49:06] | No. I’m s… I’m sorry. I di… I thought | 不喜欢 对不起 我以为 |
[49:08] | it was gonna be… | 那是 |
[49:11] | Please. | 求你了 |
[49:13] | If you ever mess with Millie Kessler | 你要是再敢欺负米莉·凯斯勒 |
[49:16] | or any other kid again, I swear, | 或者其他孩子 我发誓 |
[49:19] | I’ll make you wish your buggy, wormy, stupid face | 我会让你希望你这张爬虫一样的蠢脸 |
[49:24] | was never born. Do you got it? | 没来过这个世界 听懂了吗 |
[49:29] | Oh, my God. Did you just pee yourself? | 我的天 你是不是尿裤了 |
[49:30] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[49:33] | That’s disgusting. | 好恶心 |
[49:35] | So you’re saying if I don’t stab him with the Dola by midnight | 所以你是说如果我不在午夜前用多拉捅他 |
[49:38] | I’m gonna be stuck in this body forever? | 我就要被永远困在这具身体里了 |
[49:39] | – Yep. – That’s in, like, nine hours. | -是的 -就还剩九个小时了啊 |
[49:41] | – It’s doable. Adjacent. – Where’s the Dola? | -还是可行的 大概吧 -多拉在哪 |
[49:44] | It’s at the police station in the evidence locker. | 在警察局的证据柜里 |
[49:46] | Then we better get going over there now. | 那我们现在最好赶紧过去 |
[49:49] | Guys, he’s here somewhere. | 伙计们 他就在这里的某个地方 |
[49:52] | And he’s wearing my body and he’s wearing my face. | 藏在我的身体里 顶着我的脸 |
[49:54] | He’s like a wolf in sheep’s clothing. | 就像是披着羊皮的狼 |
[49:57] | And if we don’t capture him first, | 如果我们不先把他抓住 |
[50:01] | God knows how many people he’s gonna kill. | 天晓得他会杀掉多少人 |
[50:03] | What kind of a name is that? | 这是什么破名字 |
[50:05] | Stupid name. | 蠢名字 |
[50:12] | Miss Kessler. | 凯斯勒小姐 |
[50:15] | You got some nerve stepping back in this classroom. | 你还有胆子回到这个教室来啊 |
[50:37] | I’m not here for your games. | 我不是来跟你玩游戏的 |
[50:43] | Turn that off! | 关了它 |
[50:50] | No! | 不要 |
[51:03] | Self-defense. I had to do it. | 自卫 我不得不那样做 |
[51:07] | I’ll see you in the principal’s office. | 我们校长室见吧 |
[51:40] | That’s what you get for fucking with me, missy. | 惹到我就是这个下场 小姐 |
[52:33] | Ma’am. | 女士你好 |
[52:40] | Fuck off, piggies. | 滚吧 蠢猪们 |
[52:43] | – Is this where he is? – Yeah. | -他在这边吗 -是的 |
[52:44] | He’ll be getting out of woodshop. | 他应该马上要从木工教室出来 |
[52:49] | What am I wearing? | 我这穿的是啥 |
[52:52] | Stop right there. | 站在那别动 |
[52:54] | Help! Help! Oh, my God! | 救命 救命啊 我的天啊 |
[52:57] | It’s the Blissfield Butcher! | 是布利斯菲尔德屠夫 |
[52:58] | – Help me! Help! – Freeze! | -救救我啊 -站住 |
[52:59] | – Run! – Please help! It’s him! | -跑啊 -救命 是他 |
[53:05] | – Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! – Where’s the car? | -跑跑跑跑跑 -车在哪儿呢 |
[53:07] | – Run! – Hurry! Hurry! | -跑 -快点快点 |
[53:10] | – Go, go, go, go, go! – Get in the car! | -跑跑跑跑跑 -快上车 |
[53:17] | What’s wrong with it? | 这车怎么了 |
[53:18] | It’s a piece of shit! What do you want from me? | 这就是辆破车 我能怎么办 |
[53:20] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[53:23] | Hurry! | 快 |
[53:24] | Go. Go. Go now. Go, go! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[53:25] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! Watch out! | 快走 快走 当心 |
[53:33] | Suspect-suspect spotted in a shit heap! | 嫌疑犯在一辆破车里 |
[53:36] | Headed west from the high school! | 从学校往西边去了 |
[53:37] | Why can’t I just have a normal life? | 我为什么就不能有个正常的生活 |
[53:39] | – Calm down. – Don’t tell me to calm down, Nyla. | -冷静点 -别叫我冷静 奈拉 |
[53:41] | I just turned 18. I could go to prison. | 我刚满18岁 我可能会进监狱的 |
[53:43] | Nyla, can you scooch your seat up just a little bit? | 奈拉 你能把你的座位调前一点吗 |
[53:45] | Okay, we need a plan. | 好了 我们需要一个计划 |
[53:47] | They saw us with her | 他们看见了我们和她在一起 |
[53:48] | so they’re gonna be looking for us now. | 所以他们应该也会来找我们 |
[53:49] | Ny, can you move up a little more? | 小奈 你能再往前一点吗 |
[53:50] | We need to get you a disguise, Mill. | 我们得给你伪装一下 米儿 |
[53:52] | You can’t be walking around in those clothes with that face. | 你不能顶着这张脸穿成这样走来走去 |
[53:54] | – Everyone knows who you are. – Good plan. | -所有人都知道你是谁 -好主意 |
[53:55] | Nyla, could you just do just a little, teeny, teeny, | 奈拉 你能再往前一丢丢 |
[53:58] | teeny, teeny, just a little bit more? | 就一丢丢吗 |
[54:00] | – You good, Mill? – Yeah. Much better. | -你现在好了吗 米儿 -是的 好多了 |
[54:03] | Suspect spotted with two youths. | 嫌疑犯和两个年轻人在一起 |
[54:05] | Teenagers. One Black, female, one white, uh, excited. | 青少年一个黑人女性一个白人 情绪激动 |
[54:09] | Heading towards the northwest corner of town. | 往小镇的西北角去了 |
[54:12] | Hey, what the fuck? Are you kidding me? | 什么鬼 你在逗我吗 |
[54:18] | Shit. | 该死 |
[54:19] | – What? – It’s the police. | -怎么了 -是警察 |
[54:23] | Oh, my God. It’s Char. Um… | 我的天 是小夏 |
[54:27] | Ooh! Up ahead, turn left. | 前面往左拐 |
[54:28] | We can mix into the parking lot. | 我们可以混进停车场 |
[54:30] | No, that’s my mom’s… | 不行 那是我妈的 |
[54:31] | – It’s our best chance! – Turn! Go! | -这是我们最好的机会了 -拐 |
[54:38] | Holy shit! | 我的天啊啊 |
[54:41] | Come on! | 别啊 |
[54:49] | Discount Bonanza just wanted to welcome | 打折大卖场欢迎所有的顾客 |
[54:52] | all shoppers to our new… | 来到我们全新的 |
[54:54] | Oh, my God. We’re dead. | 我的天 我们死定了 |
[54:56] | Come on. We got to keep moving. | 快 我们得继续跑 |
[55:11] | – Shit. – Let’s go. | -该死 -我们快走 |
[55:14] | Go. Go, go, go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[55:16] | Millie, hide in here. Quick. | 米莉 躲这里 快点 |
[55:19] | Do not come out until we get you. | 我们来接你之前别出来 |
[55:21] | Look, come on. Come on, come on. | 快走 快走 |
[55:28] | Ladieswear to register four. | 女士服装负责人请去四号收银台 |
[55:33] | – Oh, I’m so sorry. – I… Sorry. So sorry. | -太抱歉了 -对不起 |
[55:36] | I didn’t know anybody was in there. | 我不知道有人在里面 |
[55:37] | – So sorry. – No problem. Okay. | -太抱歉了 -没关系 |
[55:39] | You all good in there? | 你在里面还好吧 |
[55:40] | Yeah, uh, uh, great, actually. | 还好 事实上是很好 |
[55:42] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Sure, sure. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[55:43] | Just, uh, trying on, uh, polos. | 我只是在试穿开领短袖 |
[55:48] | I happen to be a professional at helping men pick out polos. | 我碰巧是帮男人选开领短袖的专家 |
[55:52] | – What do you say? – Nope. | -你觉得怎么样 -不用了 |
[55:54] | – No, actually, I’m all good. – Don’t be silly. | -不用了 我能行 -别傻了 |
[55:56] | Everybody needs a second opinion. How is the fit? | 每个人都需要别人的意见 大小如何 |
[55:59] | Because we have lots of sizes here. | 因为我们有很多尺码 |
[56:01] | Oh, you know what? It’s so funny. | 你知道吗 说来有趣 |
[56:04] | I bought my husband a pink polo one year for Christmas, | 一年圣诞我给我老公买了件粉色开领短袖 |
[56:08] | and he about died. “Pink?” He’s so macho. | 他直接懵了 “粉色” 他很大男人的 |
[56:13] | But guess what. It looked great on him. | 但猜猜结果如何 他穿上很好看 |
[56:17] | Brought out his eyes. | 很衬他的眼睛 |
[56:19] | He had these… these blue eyes. | 他有一双蓝色的眼睛 |
[56:24] | I bet he loved it. | 我打赌他超喜欢 |
[56:28] | I bet it was his favorite shirt. | 我打赌那是他最爱的短袖 |
[56:33] | He passed away a year ago. | 他一年前去世了 |
[56:36] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 我的天 我真抱歉 |
[56:39] | Listen to me. Debbie Downer. | 听听我说的这些 黛比·唐纳 |
[56:42] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to share all that with you. | 对不起 我并不是有意和你说那些的 |
[56:45] | I just… You’re just… You’re trying to buy a polo, | 你只是想买件开领短袖而已 |
[56:48] | – for God’s sake. I… – No, no, no, no. No. | -看在上帝的份上 -不不不 |
[56:50] | No, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[56:53] | I, um… I lost somebody, too. | 我也失去了一个人 |
[56:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[57:01] | – I lost my dad. – I’m so sorry. | -我失去了我爸 -我很遗憾 |
[57:05] | You must miss him so much. | 你一定很想念他 |
[57:07] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[57:09] | Nothing prepares you for this stuff, right? | 这种事让人根本没有心理准备 对吗 |
[57:14] | I mean, we’re all just left here… | 我是说 我们都被丢在这里 |
[57:19] | …to pick up the pieces and… | 收拾残局 |
[57:22] | My oldest, she shut down. | 我家老大把自己封闭了起来 |
[57:24] | She retreated into work. | 一头扎进了工作里 |
[57:26] | And my other daughter, Millie, she’s so quiet now. | 我另一个女儿 米莉 她现在可安静了 |
[57:32] | I can’t figure out what’s going on inside her head. | 我完全不知道她在想什么 |
[57:35] | Maybe she just needs some… some space. | 她可能只是需要一些空间 |
[57:42] | Just some time to figure out who she is. | 需要一些时间去搞清楚自己是谁 |
[57:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:47] | I guess I do smother her. | 我想我确实让她有些透不过气 |
[57:50] | I don’t mean to. But I am scared. | 我不是故意的 但我太害怕了 |
[57:55] | She’ll be graduating high school | 她就要从高中毕业 |
[57:57] | and running off to college, and then I’ll be left here. | 去上大学了 然后我就被丢在这了 |
[58:05] | All by myself. | 只剩我自己 |
[58:08] | But that-that’s never gonna happen. | 那不会发生的 |
[58:11] | She’s your daughter, and… | 她是你女儿 |
[58:16] | …she loves you. | 她爱你 |
[58:19] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[58:21] | – You’re so easy to talk to. – Yeah, you’re great. You’re just… | -和你说话好轻松 -是 你人很好 |
[58:25] | Your voice, it’s so… comforting | 你的声音 很能安抚人 |
[58:29] | and… very manly. | 还很有男人味 |
[58:33] | I know this is awkward, uh, but… | 我知道这样说有点尴尬 但 |
[58:37] | I’ve had such a good time talking to you. | 我很享受和你聊天 |
[58:39] | We hardly know each other. | 我们几乎不认识对方 |
[58:40] | I know, I know. Yeah. | 我知道这一点 |
[58:41] | And I, I haven’t even seen you yet | 我甚至还没见过你 |
[58:43] | but I think we have a connection, and… | 但我觉得我们有某种联系 |
[58:47] | I would like to know if maybe you would like to | 我想知道 你有没有兴趣 |
[58:50] | grab a coffee with me sometime. | 什么时候和我一起喝杯咖啡 |
[58:53] | Ew. God, no. | 我的天 不 |
[58:56] | – No, I wouldn’t, um… – I should never have asked you. | -不 我不 -我不该问你的 |
[58:59] | That was totally inappropriate. | 确实太不合适了 |
[59:01] | And so what I’m saying is, you know, um, “Oh, no.” | 我想说的是 “哦不” |
[59:04] | Like, I’ve missed out because we’ve had a connection. | 像是 因为我们心意相通我却没想到这点 |
[59:06] | You share so beautiful. | 你讲的是如此动人 |
[59:07] | And I just would love to do more than a coffee. | 我希望不止是喝杯咖啡 |
[59:11] | Um, even, even, have a dinner? | 甚至可以共进晚餐 |
[59:14] | – Oh. Dinner? – Yeah, I would love that, | -晚餐吗 -是的 我很希望 |
[59:17] | ’cause I feel like we know each other so well. | 因为我感觉我们很了解彼此 |
[59:19] | – You know what I mean? So it’s like… – I feel that, too. | -你懂我意思吗 就好像 -我也感觉到了 |
[59:20] | A coffee wouldn’t be enough for us. But I’m married. | 一杯咖啡远远不够 但是我已婚了 |
[59:25] | So I’m a married man. | 所以我是个已婚男人 |
[59:27] | – Mom! – What? | -妈 -怎么了 |
[59:28] | Have you talked to Millie today? | 你今天和米莉说过话吗 |
[59:29] | – No, I haven’t. – Okay. Where’s your phone? | -还没有 -好 你手机呢 |
[59:31] | – No, it’s in my purse. – Go get it. | -在我包包里 -去拿 |
[59:32] | – Call her and make sure she’s okay. – I will! | -给她打电话确定她是安全的 -我这就去 |
[59:34] | The killer was just sighted again. | 杀人犯又出现了 |
[59:35] | – Go. Let’s go. Come on. – Good luck to you! | -快 我们走 -祝你好运 |
[59:45] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是啥 |
[59:46] | Quick, put it on. You’re scary Aaron Rodgers now. | 快戴上它 你现在是可怕的艾伦·罗杰斯 |
[59:49] | – Who? – Famous quarterback. | -谁 -一个有名的四分卫 |
[59:50] | – Green Bay Packers. – Even I know that. | -绿湾包装工队 -连我都知道 |
[59:52] | You know I hate sports. | 你知道我讨厌体育 |
[59:56] | This is terrifying. I can’t breathe. | 这东西好可怕 我无法呼吸了 |
[59:58] | It’s all we had time to grab. Your sister’s on our ass. | 我们只来得及拿这个 你姐追的太紧 |
[1:00:00] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[1:00:03] | I can’t see shit. | 我什么也看不见 |
[1:00:05] | How do killers do this? | 那些杀人犯怎么做到的 |
[1:00:07] | Nyla, drive. | 奈拉 开车 |
[1:00:09] | I’m trolling Insta. | 我在刷照片墙 |
[1:00:10] | Somebody’s got to know where The Butcher is. | 肯定有人知道杀手在哪 |
[1:00:11] | Got it. | 明白 |
[1:00:14] | Oh! Fuck! | 操 |
[1:00:20] | Oh! Sorry. Oh, that’s your face. Okay. | 抱歉 那是你的脸 好的 |
[1:00:22] | Okay, I’m getting this off. I can’t see anything. | 我要摘下来了 我什么也看不见 |
[1:00:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop, stop. | 停停停 |
[1:00:26] | If you get recognized, we are screwed. | 如果你被认出来 我们就完了 |
[1:00:28] | – Bingo. – What? | -找到了 -什么 |
[1:00:30] | – Suffocating. Who’s this one? – Mill. | -要窒息了 这是谁 -米儿 |
[1:00:30] | – Which one’s who? Who’s that? – Coming at you live | -哪个是哪个 那是谁 -直播来袭 |
[1:00:33] | Blissfield’s unofficial homecoming queen. | 布利斯菲尔德的非官方返校女王 |
[1:00:41] | This sucks. | 逊爆了 |
[1:00:43] | I want to party. We should throw our own homecoming. | 我想聚会 我们应该自己办返校派对 |
[1:00:45] | – Fuck The Butcher. – Okay, sure. | -去他妈的屠夫 -好啊 |
[1:00:47] | And where are we gonna pull that off with Larkin’s curfew? | 有宵禁我们去哪办派对 |
[1:00:50] | The old mill. | 旧工厂 |
[1:00:52] | No one would look there. | 没人会去检查那 |
[1:00:55] | – Hell yeah. That’s genius. – Not bad. | -对啊 好机智 -不错啊 |
[1:00:57] | Who knew little Millie Kessler could be such a crafty beaver? | 谁能想到米莉·凯斯勒是只狡猾的海狸 |
[1:01:03] | Your touch makes this pussy drier than sandpaper, | 你的抚摸让老娘比砂纸还干 |
[1:01:06] | you fucking monkey. | 他妈的臭猴子 |
[1:01:09] | I can’t wait to kill you. | 我等不及要杀你了 |
[1:01:19] | She fucking wants me. | 她太他妈想要我了 |
[1:01:32] | I’m gonna take a piss. | 我去尿个尿 |
[1:01:34] | Okay. Sure. | 好 去吧 |
[1:01:40] | Okay, I’ll go check the back. | 好了 我去检查后面 |
[1:01:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:01:52] | – He’s gonna kill him. – What? | -他要杀他了 -什么 |
[1:01:53] | – He’s gonna kill him! – I literally can’t understand you. | -他要杀他了 -我真的不懂你在说什么 |
[1:01:56] | Here. Divide and survive. You go that way. | 给你 分头行动才能活 你走那边 |
[1:02:20] | Hey, Millie. | 米莉 你在吗 |
[1:02:22] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[1:02:27] | Millie? | 米莉 |
[1:02:33] | Booker? | 布克 |
[1:02:39] | Booker? | 布克 |
[1:02:47] | Fucking… | 他妈 |
[1:03:08] | I fucking hate this place. | 我太他妈讨厌这儿了 |
[1:03:33] | Hey, Millie? | 你在吗 米莉 |
[1:03:36] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:03:40] | I just w… I just want to talk. | 我只是想聊聊 |
[1:03:44] | Make sure you’re okay. | 确定你没事 |
[1:03:54] | Booker! | 布克 |
[1:03:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:04:02] | Don’t let him get away! He’ll call the cops! | 别让他跑了 他会报警的 |
[1:04:05] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:04:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:04:20] | Where the hell did you learn how to do that? | 你从哪学的这个 |
[1:04:23] | Dad was an Eagle Scout. | 我爸以前是高级童子军 |
[1:04:26] | Found these. | 找到了这个 |
[1:04:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:04:45] | He’s even gorgeous when he’s unconscious. | 他昏迷的时候都这么好看 |
[1:04:59] | Jesus Chr… | 老天 |
[1:05:00] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[1:05:01] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:05:03] | Look, I know I look like The Butcher | 听着 我知道我看起来是屠夫 |
[1:05:05] | But it’s Millie. | 但其实是米莉 |
[1:05:07] | This is gonna sound really strange. | 这听起来会很奇怪 |
[1:05:09] | Booker, look at me. He’s crazy. | 布克 看看我 他是疯的 |
[1:05:12] | Okay. Booker, can you look at me, please? | 好的 布克 你能看着我吗 |
[1:05:14] | Please. Booker, please. Can you look at me? | 求你了 布克 看着我 |
[1:05:16] | Just for a second? | 就一会 |
[1:05:17] | Okay, so last night, our consciousness or our spirit, | 好 昨晚我们的意识或者说灵魂 |
[1:05:20] | whatever you want to call it… | 随便你怎么称呼 |
[1:05:22] | Okay? It traded places. | 互换了 |
[1:05:23] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是真的 |
[1:05:24] | So, he stabbed me with the Dola, | 他用多拉匕首捅了我 |
[1:05:26] | which is, like, this ancient mystical dagger. | 那是一把神秘的古代匕首 |
[1:05:29] | And now I have, like, less than six hours to swap back, | 现在我 只有不到六小时来换回身体 |
[1:05:31] | or I’m gonna be stuck in his body forever. | 否则我就会永远被困在这个躯体里 |
[1:05:33] | You’re all going to jail for this. You, too, Booker. | 你们都要为此进监狱 你也是 布克 |
[1:05:36] | Unless you help me. Booker. | 除非你帮我 布克 |
[1:05:38] | – Dry up, bitch. – Booker, help! Booker! | -省省吧 贱人 -布克 帮帮我 |
[1:05:42] | – Will you shut up? – Booker. | -你能闭嘴吗 -布克 |
[1:05:44] | Look, I know this is crazy, okay? | 听着 我知道这很疯狂 好吗 |
[1:05:45] | And there’s a lot of voices competing. | 有很多声音在你耳边打架 |
[1:05:47] | You see my friends, you know Nyla and Josh, | 你看到了我的朋友们 你认识奈拉和约什 |
[1:05:49] | and they’re on my side, okay? And this is clearly not me. | 他们都站在我这边 而这位很明显不是我 |
[1:05:51] | Have you ever seen me dressed like that? | 你见过我穿成那样吗 |
[1:05:52] | I mean, I kind of like a lot of what he’s doing with it, | 我是说 我有点喜欢他这么穿 |
[1:05:55] | but it’s… The point is that | 但重点是 |
[1:05:56] | you’ve never seen me dressed like that, right? | 你从没见过我穿成那样 对吧 |
[1:05:58] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢那样的吗 |
[1:05:59] | It doesn’t matter. Like, look, | 这不重要 听着 |
[1:06:00] | I’m giving you a lot of information, | 我给你说了太多 |
[1:06:01] | and you literally just woke up. | 而你才刚刚醒来 |
[1:06:03] | Whew. You look great. | 唔哦 你看上去还是很帅 |
[1:06:06] | – I need to get out of here. – Booker. Booker, please. | -我得离开这里 -布克 等下 |
[1:06:09] | – Please. Please, Booker. – No, I need to go right now. | -拜托了 布克 -不 我现在就得走 |
[1:06:10] | You’re not gonna stop me. I’m gonna freak out, okay? | 你阻止不了我的 我会抓狂的好吗 |
[1:06:12] | I’m not yours, | 我不属于你 |
[1:06:14] | not lost in you. | 也没有沉迷于你 |
[1:06:16] | Not lost, although I long to be. | 尽管我渴望沉醉 |
[1:06:20] | Lost as a candle lit at noon. | 像正午的烛光 |
[1:06:24] | Lost as a snowflake in the sea. | 像汪洋中的雪花 |
[1:06:29] | You love me, and I find you | 你爱我 我也觉得 |
[1:06:33] | still a spirit, beautiful and bright. | 你依然是一个精灵 聪明又美丽 |
[1:06:38] | Yet I am, who long to be | 我仍然渴望着 |
[1:06:40] | lost as light is lost in light. | 像一束光 迷失于万丈光芒 |
[1:06:46] | Plunge me deep into love. | 将我深深地投入爱中吧 |
[1:06:50] | Put away my senses. | 拿走我的感官 |
[1:06:53] | Leave me deaf and blind, | 让我耳聋眼迷 |
[1:06:56] | swept by the tempest of your love… | 卷入你爱的暴风雨中 |
[1:07:01] | a taper…in the rushing wind. | 做狂风中的纤烛一支 |
[1:07:08] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:07:11] | I told you it was a curse. | 我给你说了这是个诅咒 |
[1:07:16] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是什么 |
[1:07:18] | A few weeks ago, I found a poem in my locker. | 几周前 我在我柜子里发现了一首诗 |
[1:07:23] | It was anonymous. | 是匿名的 |
[1:07:26] | I don’t know why I did it. I just was… | 我不知道我为什么要那么做 我只是 |
[1:07:29] | You know, it was… | 其实 |
[1:07:32] | It was just stupid. | 只是犯蠢了 |
[1:07:37] | You sad fucking cunt. | 你个可悲的婊子 |
[1:07:42] | A poem in his locker? | 在他的储物柜里放首诗 |
[1:07:46] | You pathetic coward. | 你个可悲的懦夫 |
[1:07:56] | That’s quite enough of that. | 够了 |
[1:07:58] | This should be his new mug shot. | 应该把这个当他的新入案照 |
[1:08:02] | Stop messing around. | 别胡闹了 |
[1:08:09] | So the Dola’s here at the station. | 多拉现在在警局 |
[1:08:11] | We’re gonna have to figure out how to steal it. | 我们得想办法偷走它 |
[1:08:13] | and then get it back here. | 拿回这里 |
[1:08:14] | That’s, like, 40 minutes round-trip. | 往返要40分钟 |
[1:08:17] | There’s plenty of time, right? | 时间还很充足 对吧 |
[1:08:19] | Uh, that’s assuming there’s someone at the station. | 前提是局里有人 |
[1:08:22] | I mean, with them looking for us and the party tonight, | 我是说 他们在找我们 今晚还有派对 |
[1:08:24] | the cops could have their hands full. | 警察可能会忙得不可开交 |
[1:08:26] | – Where’s the party? – It’s at the old mill. | -派对在哪 -在老工厂 |
[1:08:29] | That’s where I woke up in this body. | 我在这具身体里醒来时就在那儿 |
[1:08:32] | He’s luring them there. That’s a trap. | 他在引他们过去 这是个陷阱 |
[1:08:34] | – Then we better get moving. – And what about her? | -那我们更该赶紧走了 -那她呢 |
[1:08:37] | – Pronouns. – Christ, what about him? | -注意人称代词 -天啊 那他呢 |
[1:08:39] | My mom’s out of town until Monday. | 我妈直到周一都不在家 |
[1:08:41] | Yeah. No, I don’t think it’s a good idea to leave him here alone. | 不 我不觉得把他单独留在这是个好主意 |
[1:08:43] | No, he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:08:44] | Someone needs to stay behind and keep an eye on him. | 得有人留下来看着他 |
[1:08:45] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[1:08:52] | – What? Me? – It’s your house. | -什么 我吗 -这是你家 |
[1:08:54] | Definitely gonna die this time. | 这次绝对会死掉 |
[1:08:55] | Chill out. You’ll be fine. | 冷静点 你会没事的 |
[1:09:00] | Wait. Wait, guys. | 等等 伙计们 |
[1:09:03] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[1:09:05] | Leave me alone with Murder Barbie. | 留我一人和杀手芭比一起 |
[1:09:17] | Okay, guys. He’s gone. | 好了 伙计们 他走了 |
[1:09:20] | – That’s Char’s car. – You guys stay here. | -那是小夏的车 -你们待在这里 |
[1:09:23] | Honk the horn twice if you see anything, okay? | 有情况就按两次喇叭 好吗 |
[1:09:25] | What’s your plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[1:09:27] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:09:29] | I got this. Yeah. | 交给我吧 |
[1:09:37] | I’ve never been | 我一生之中 |
[1:09:38] | so stressed and excited at the same time in my life. | 从没这样又紧张又兴奋过 |
[1:09:42] | Hashtag “stress-cited.” | 井号 好紧张 |
[1:09:46] | Hashtag “nerves of steel.” | 井号 钢铁般的神经 |
[1:09:49] | Hashtag “What’s she doing?” | 井号 她在干什么 |
[1:09:52] | Oh, my God. Char, help me! | 我的天啊 小夏 救我 |
[1:09:54] | Nyla. What the hell is going on? | 奈拉 怎么回事 |
[1:09:56] | You were spotted with The Butcher. | 有人看到你和屠夫在一起 |
[1:09:58] | He kidnapped us. He made us drive him. I… | 他绑架了我们 他让我们给他开车 我 |
[1:10:00] | I escaped, but he followed me here. | 我逃出来了 但他跟着我到了这里 |
[1:10:03] | – Wait. He’s here? – Outside, behind the station. | -等等 他在这儿吗 -在外面 警局后面 |
[1:10:04] | Okay, okay. Just, just stay here, okay? | 好 就待在这里 好吗 |
[1:10:07] | – Hide under my desk. – Okay. | -躲到我桌子底下 -好 |
[1:10:08] | Go! Go, go, go! | 快去 快 |
[1:10:15] | That’s so crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[1:10:17] | But, you know, I have to admit, in a really strange way, | 虽然非常奇怪 但我得承认 |
[1:10:21] | that it hasn’t been all bad. | 这也不全是坏事 |
[1:10:23] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | -你什么意思 -我不确定 |
[1:10:25] | It’s just, you know, | 只是 |
[1:10:27] | I felt oddly empowered being in this body. | 在这具身体里奇怪地让我感觉很强大 |
[1:10:31] | Like, invincible | 就像是 变得无敌 |
[1:10:33] | or kind of badass. | 或者成了个狠角色 |
[1:10:38] | I know. It’s, um… | 我知道 这 |
[1:10:39] | I mean, it’s ridiculous, but, uh… | 这很荒唐 但是 |
[1:10:43] | I guess when you’re, uh… | 我想当你 |
[1:10:45] | When you’re someone like me and you, | 当你是我这种 |
[1:10:48] | you know, you’ve been bullied most of your life | 生活里一直被欺凌的人 |
[1:10:51] | and, you know, sort of just put down a lot, that, | 一直被贬低压制的人 |
[1:10:55] | you know, it does feel kind of good to | 能强壮一次 |
[1:11:00] | just feel strong for once. | 其实感觉还挺好的 |
[1:11:04] | Strength doesn’t come from size. | 力量不是来自体型 |
[1:11:07] | It doesn’t. It comes from up here | 它是从这里来的 |
[1:11:10] | and in there. | 还有那里 |
[1:11:11] | And you are a lot stronger than you think. | 你比你认为的要强大得多 |
[1:11:32] | That nasty stare does not scare me. | 那种瞪眼吓不倒我 |
[1:11:48] | Just… | 就 |
[1:11:50] | …don’t move. | 别动 |
[1:12:02] | Hello! | 哈喽 |
[1:12:06] | Joshy! | 约什 |
[1:12:09] | Josh. | 约什 |
[1:12:12] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[1:12:14] | You’re home early. | 你提前回来了 |
[1:12:15] | My last flight got canceled. | 我上一班飞机被取消了 |
[1:12:16] | Honey, why is Millie tied to my dining chair? | 亲爱的 为什么米莉被绑在我的餐椅上 |
[1:12:20] | Um, she… | 呃 她 |
[1:12:24] | We, um, | 我们 唔 |
[1:12:26] | role-play. | 在角色扮演 |
[1:12:29] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[1:12:31] | – We’re role-playing. – Role-playing? | -我们在角色扮演 -角色扮演吗 |
[1:12:33] | Yes, role-playing. | 是的 角色扮演 |
[1:12:36] | – Like a game? – Sort of. | -像游戏一样吗 -可以这么说 |
[1:12:39] | She doesn’t look like she’s enjoying herself. | 她看起来不太喜欢这个游戏 |
[1:12:43] | Oh, um, that, that’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[1:12:44] | She’s, she’s supposed to act upset. | 她就应该表现得不高兴 |
[1:12:48] | Right, Millie? | 对吧 米莉 |
[1:12:50] | She’s method. Never breaks character. | 她很专业 永远不会崩人设 |
[1:12:55] | Naughty girl! | 小淘气 |
[1:13:01] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点困惑 |
[1:13:04] | Isn’t role-playing… | 角色扮演难道不是 |
[1:13:06] | …a sex game? | 性爱游戏吗 |
[1:13:10] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[1:13:14] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是 它确实是 |
[1:13:15] | Mmm-hmm. Yep. | 嗯 是的 |
[1:13:17] | So… | 所以 |
[1:13:19] | Okay, um, | 好吧 |
[1:13:20] | Mom, I didn’t want to tell you until I was ready, | 妈 在我准备好之前我本不想告诉你 |
[1:13:28] | but I’m straight. | 但我是直男 |
[1:13:33] | Joshua, you are many things, but straight isn’t one of them. | 约书亚你有很多特质 但是直男不在其中 |
[1:13:36] | Now, do me a favor and untie her. | 现在 拜托把她解开 |
[1:13:38] | – I can’t. – Joshua! | -不行 -约书亚 |
[1:13:39] | Mom, I’m sorry. | 妈 对不起 |
[1:13:40] | I can’t explain right now, but I cannot let him go. | 我现在没法解释 但我不能放他走 |
[1:13:43] | – “Him”? – No. Mom. | -“他”吗 -不行 妈 |
[1:13:44] | Mom, Mom, Mom, listen to me. | 妈 妈 听我说 |
[1:13:45] | He’s the Blissfield Butcher! | 他是布利斯菲尔德屠夫 |
[1:13:46] | God! Joshua Michael Detmer, | 老天 约书亚·迈克尔·德特默 |
[1:13:48] | I’ve been slinging peanuts to assholes all week. | 我这一周都在给混蛋送花生 |
[1:13:51] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你耗 |
[1:13:52] | No. Mom. Mom, Mom, Mom, don’t. | 不 妈 妈 不要 |
[1:13:53] | How did you even do this? | 你到底是怎么做到的 |
[1:13:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:14:02] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[1:14:12] | No, no, no, no, no! Go for the windows! | 不不不 去窗户那边 |
[1:14:13] | – Make sure they’re locked! – Okay! | -确保窗锁好了 -好 |
[1:14:30] | – What? – Nyla, he’s escaped! | -什么事 -奈拉 他逃脱了 |
[1:14:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:33] | Body’s fucking useless! | 这具身体太废物了 |
[1:14:40] | I couldn’t find him. Are you sure he followed you? | 我没找到他 你确定他跟踪你了吗 |
[1:14:41] | Yes, I’m sure he did. I swear he… | 是的 我确定 我发誓他 |
[1:14:43] | He took us, and, and… | 他劫持了我们 然后 |
[1:14:45] | Nyla. | 奈拉 |
[1:14:48] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈到底是怎么回事 |
[1:14:53] | Don’t you dare answer that. | 不准接 |
[1:14:57] | – I can explain. – Nyla, this is serious. | -我可以解释 -奈拉 我说真的 |
[1:15:02] | – Put your hands up. – Please, just let me explain. | -举起手来 -请让我解释 |
[1:15:04] | Hands up! Now! | 举起手来 立刻 |
[1:15:11] | I want you to slowly set the weapon down. | 我要你慢慢放下武器 |
[1:15:18] | Now kick it over to me. | 现在踢给我 |
[1:15:23] | Hey, do you mind if I come back there? | 嘿 你介意我坐到后排吗 |
[1:15:27] | – Sure. – Yeah? | -当然可以 -嗯 |
[1:15:33] | My God. | 老天 |
[1:15:37] | Right. I felt so far away. | 好了 我觉得我们之前离得太远了 |
[1:15:44] | Hmm. So, | 唔 那个 |
[1:15:47] | – about that poem… – Oh, my gosh. | -关于那首诗 -我的天 |
[1:15:49] | Please don’t bring that up. That was a total mistake. | 请别提那个 那完全是个错误 |
[1:15:51] | That was a mistake? | 那是个错误吗 |
[1:15:53] | What? You accidentally wrote it | 什么 你只是碰巧写了 |
[1:15:54] | and you were just going by my locker, | 然后你又碰巧路过我的储物柜 |
[1:15:56] | and you tripped, and it fell in? | 然后你被绊倒了 它掉进去了吗 |
[1:15:57] | Yes, exactly. That’s what happened. | 是的 没错 事情就是那样 |
[1:16:02] | Well, I thought it was beautiful. | 我觉得它很美 |
[1:16:04] | The poem. | 那首诗 |
[1:16:06] | Probably read it, like, a hundred times. | 我大概看了上百遍吧 |
[1:16:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:16:10] | Yeah. I mean, once I got over how creepy it was finding it, yeah. | 嗯 在我刚发现它时的诡异感过去之后 |
[1:16:16] | – Sorry. – I’m kidding. | -对不起 -我开玩笑的 |
[1:16:20] | I actually kind of hoped that it was your poem. | 其实我当时有点希望那是你写的 |
[1:16:24] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[1:16:28] | Millie, | 米莉 |
[1:16:31] | I’ve liked you since day one. | 我从第一天就喜欢你了 |
[1:16:37] | You don’t have to say that. | 你不用这么说的 |
[1:16:40] | I know I don’t. That’s why I did. | 我知道我不用 所以我才说的 |
[1:16:50] | How weird is it that I kind of feel like kissing you right now? | 我现在有点想吻你 是不是很奇怪 |
[1:17:05] | Technically, | 严格说来 |
[1:17:07] | you’d be kissing a mass murderer with yellow teeth. | 你是要和一个满口黄牙的杀人狂接吻 |
[1:17:13] | You’re still Millie to me. | 对我来说你仍是米莉 |
[1:17:24] | Maybe we should wait for when my hand’s | 或许我们应该等到我的手 |
[1:17:25] | – not bigger than your whole face. – Yeah. No, no, no. | -比你的脸小的时候再来 -是啊 不不不 |
[1:17:27] | That’s okay. That’s… It’s, it’s whenever you want. | 没关系的 你想什么时候都可以 |
[1:17:30] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去的 |
[1:17:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:17:42] | Millie, where the fuck have you been? | 米莉 你跑去哪了 |
[1:17:44] | – I have been calling you all day. – What? | -给你打了一天电话也没接 -什么 |
[1:17:47] | I’ve been calling you, too. | 我也一直在给你打电话 |
[1:17:48] | – That is not your sister. – Nyla, shut the fuck up. | -那不是你妹 -奈拉 你先闭嘴 |
[1:17:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:52] | What is going on here? | 你们这是在干嘛 |
[1:17:54] | Millie, stay out of this. | 米莉 这事与你无关 |
[1:17:55] | – I’m just trying to help. – I don’t need your help, okay? | -我只是想帮忙 -不需要 好吗 |
[1:17:57] | – I’m just trying to help! – I don’t need your fucking help. | -我只是想帮忙 -我他妈不需要你帮 |
[1:17:59] | Back the fuck up. | 给我后退 |
[1:18:01] | Char! | 小夏 |
[1:18:05] | Run, Millie! | 快跑 米莉 |
[1:18:06] | Get your hands up. Hands up now! | 举起手来 快举起手来 |
[1:18:11] | Come on, Nyla. Pick up the fucking phone! | 快啊奈拉 快接电话 |
[1:18:17] | Charlene. | 夏琳 |
[1:18:19] | Charlene! Charlene! | 夏琳 夏琳 |
[1:18:20] | Over here! Charlene! | 这里 夏琳 |
[1:18:23] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:18:25] | Start walking towards the cell. | 往牢房里走 |
[1:18:28] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:18:34] | – Can you listen to me? – Now! | -能听我解释吗 -快走 |
[1:18:43] | Nyla, don’t you fucking move! | 奈拉 你最好别乱动 |
[1:18:57] | Get in. | 进去 |
[1:18:59] | – Can you please listen to me? – Move! | -能听我给你解释吗 -快进去 |
[1:19:06] | – No! – I’m so sorry. | -不 -太对不起了 |
[1:19:07] | – Oh, my God! No! – Char, I’m so sorry. | -我的天 不 -小夏 太对不起了 |
[1:19:09] | No! | 不要 |
[1:19:11] | – You motherfucker! Get me out! – I really thought | -你个畜生 让我出去 -我真的觉得 |
[1:19:14] | your hamster could swim, and I’m so sorry that Regal died. | 你的仓鼠可以游泳了 也很遗憾里格死了 |
[1:19:16] | But this is all gonna make sense to you later on. | 但这些你等会儿都会明白的 |
[1:19:19] | I got to run. I’m so sorry. | 我得走了 太对不起了 |
[1:19:20] | I love you! Mwah! | 爱你 |
[1:19:20] | Guys, we gotta go! | 伙计们 我们得走啦 |
[1:19:21] | We can’t let him get away! Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们不能让他跑了 快走 追上他 |
[1:19:23] | Your plan’s the fucking worst. | 你的计划真糟糕的要死 |
[1:19:26] | – Are you okay? – Your sister’s a shitty driver. | -你还好吗 -你姐真是个马路杀手 |
[1:19:29] | That’s not Char, that’s the Butcher | 那不是小夏 那是屠夫 |
[1:19:30] | – and he’s got the Dola. – What? | -他拿到了多拉 -什么 |
[1:19:32] | Come on, guys. Let’s go! | 快点 伙计们 我们走 |
[1:19:50] | Yo-ho-ho, Millie Vanilli. | 哟嚯嚯 香草美人米莉 |
[1:19:52] | Where’s my boy Booker? | 我兄弟布克去哪了 |
[1:19:54] | Thought you guys were together. | 还以为你们在一起呢 |
[1:19:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:04] | So, you think you’re this hot shit now, huh? | 所以你觉得你现在很辣是不是 |
[1:20:07] | You know, I’ve never made anyone’s pussy dry. | 我从来不会让任何人的逼干的 |
[1:20:11] | I mean, look at me. | 我意思是看看我 |
[1:20:15] | Oh, now you like it. | 看来你很满意 |
[1:20:18] | All right, come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:20:27] | Wait, wait. | 等等 慢点 |
[1:20:30] | Looks clear. | 看起来没危险 |
[1:20:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:20:33] | You guys stay here. | 你们留在这 |
[1:20:35] | This is way too dangerous. | 这事太危险了 |
[1:20:37] | There is no way we’re not helping you, Mill. | 我们不可能干看着 米儿 |
[1:20:40] | We’re in this together. | 我们一起面对 |
[1:20:42] | Thirteen minutes left. | 只有13分钟了 |
[1:20:44] | Or you’re the Butcher forever. | 要是失败 你就永远是屠夫了 |
[1:20:47] | Hey, come here, give me your wrist. | 把你手腕给我 |
[1:20:49] | Let me set a timer. | 让我设个闹钟 |
[1:20:51] | Oh, okay. | 好了 |
[1:20:58] | Time to stab this asshole. | 是时候捅那个混蛋了 |
[1:21:12] | Well, what do you know? | 哈 没想到啊 |
[1:21:14] | Looks like we got a little private party going here, huh? | 看起来我们这里有个私人派对 |
[1:21:18] | Uh, are you good at math, Millie? | 你数学好吗 米莉 |
[1:21:21] | Cause the way I see it, | 因为在我看来 |
[1:21:23] | you have three holes, and it all adds up. | 你有三个洞 我们三个人刚刚好 |
[1:21:40] | Will make it easier. | 会让事简单些 |
[1:21:41] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[1:21:45] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:22:01] | What the fuck did you do to my friends, you fucking bitch? | 看看你都对我朋友们做了什么 你这贱货 |
[1:22:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:22:16] | What are you doing? Stop. No, no, no. | 你在干什么 停下 不不不 |
[1:22:19] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:22:21] | Please. I’m sorry. Please, please, please, please, no. | 对不起 我错了 求你了求你了 别 |
[1:22:24] | I’m sorry! | 我错了 |
[1:22:25] | Look, I’m sorry! | 我真的错了 |
[1:22:26] | I’m sorry! Please! | 我错了 求你了 |
[1:22:30] | Shit, it’s packed. | 该死 这里人山人海的 |
[1:22:32] | We’ll search in pairs. Text if you see him. | 我们两人一组 看到他就发消息 |
[1:22:35] | Do not try and be a hero. | 都别逞英雄 |
[1:22:37] | – Be careful, Mill. – You, too. | -小心点 米儿 -你们也是 |
[1:22:48] | Hey, hey, hey. What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[1:22:49] | Have you seen Millie? | 你见过米莉吗 |
[1:22:51] | Uh, Millie, Millie. | 让我想想 米莉 |
[1:22:53] | Millie. | 米莉吗 |
[1:22:54] | Oh, yeah. I, uh… I saw her. | 想起来了 我见过她 |
[1:22:57] | – Really? Where? – Uh, this way. | -真的吗 她在哪 -在这边 |
[1:22:59] | Come on. Come on. | 来 跟我来 |
[1:23:02] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:23:08] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我来不及了 |
[1:23:09] | Hey, don’t say that. There’s still time. | 别这样说 还有时间 |
[1:23:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:23:20] | Hey, hey! He’s here! He killed Brett and the others. | 他在这儿 他杀了布莱特和其他人 |
[1:23:22] | – What? Where’s Millie? – Uh, she went to find Joshua. | -什么 米莉在哪 -她去找约书亚了 |
[1:23:28] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[1:23:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[1:23:37] | You said you knew where she was. | 你说你知道她去哪了 |
[1:23:38] | She’s somewhere. | 她就在这附近 |
[1:23:42] | Millie, Millie. | 米莉 米莉 |
[1:23:44] | Millie, Millie, Millie. Millie, Millie. | 米莉 米莉 米莉 米莉 米莉 |
[1:23:50] | Phil, I don’t have time for this. Where… | 菲尔 我没时间跟你玩这个 米莉在哪 |
[1:23:58] | Loser faggot. | 废物基佬 |
[1:24:01] | So self-aware. Bravo. | 真有自知之明 不错 |
[1:24:03] | You tell anybody, I’ll fucking kill you. | 你要是告诉别人 我一定杀了你 |
[1:24:16] | Josh! | 约什 |
[1:24:21] | – Get out of here. – No! | -离开这 -不 |
[1:24:23] | – What are you doing? – Go! | -你在干什么 -快走 |
[1:24:31] | I want my body back. | 把身体还给我 |
[1:24:34] | Come and get it. | 来拿啊 |
[1:24:35] | Hey. Hey. We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[1:24:37] | – He’s gonna kill Millie. – Right, go help her. | -他要杀米莉了 -快去帮她 |
[1:24:39] | – I’ll slow them down. – Stop right there! | -我尽量拖住他们 -站住别动 |
[1:24:41] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:25:07] | Stop! I’m trying to stab myself! | 别动 我要捅我自己 |
[1:25:10] | – Drop the knife! – Shoot him! | -放下刀 -射他 |
[1:25:16] | Come back with my fucking body! | 回来 留下我的身体 |
[1:25:39] | Catch! | 接住 |
[1:25:41] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[1:25:52] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:59] | You’re too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[1:26:14] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:26:16] | – Where’s the bell? – What? | -钟声在哪 -什么 |
[1:26:18] | The bell, uh, it didn’t toll. | 钟声 还没响 |
[1:26:25] | Pro tip. | 小窍门 |
[1:26:26] | Always set your watch five minutes ahead. | 把表调快五分钟 |
[1:26:28] | Saves my ass, like, every time. | 这法子每次都救了我 |
[1:26:32] | Hold him down. | 按住他 |
[1:27:02] | Millie? | 是米莉吗 |
[1:27:05] | Who’s your favorite athlete? | 你最喜欢的运动员是谁 |
[1:27:06] | They’re over there! Hey! | 他们在那里 |
[1:27:09] | No one. I hate sports. | 谁都不喜欢 我讨厌体育 |
[1:27:12] | Freeze! | 站住别动 |
[1:27:15] | Shoot that motherfucker! | 射这个杂种 |
[1:27:47] | Um, what the fuck just happened? | 刚刚究竟发生了什么 |
[1:27:51] | That’s real. | 是啊 |
[1:27:56] | Hey. Sorry to interrupt. | 打扰一下 |
[1:28:00] | Time to land that plane, girl. | 是时候上垒了 姑娘 |
[1:28:07] | How’s the shoulder? | 肩膀还好吗 |
[1:28:09] | Honestly, the best pain I’ve ever felt. | 老实讲 这是我感到过的最好的疼痛 |
[1:28:16] | So, what are you gonna tell the cops? | 你打算跟警察怎么说 |
[1:28:21] | A version of the truth, I guess. | 另一个版本的真相吧 我想 |
[1:28:26] | Let’s just hope nobody ever gets their hands on that thing again. | 让我们祈祷没人再拿到那玩意儿了 |
[1:28:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:28:39] | that thing | 那件事 |
[1:28:43] | we were trying to do earlier. | 我们之前要做的那件事 |
[1:28:49] | Oh, are we, are we ready to try that again? | 我们 我们准备好再试一次了吗 |
[1:28:52] | I don’t know. Let’s see. Let’s… | 我不知道 我们试一下 |
[1:29:00] | That’s much better. | 这样好多了 |
[1:29:13] | Yeah, Mill! | 干得漂亮 米儿 |
[1:29:17] | Millie! | 米莉 |
[1:29:19] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:29:22] | Oh, Millie, you’re okay? I was so worried. | 米莉 你还好吗 我好担心你 |
[1:29:41] | His pulse and heart rate are weak. | 他的脉搏和心跳都很弱 |
[1:29:43] | I don’t think he’s gonna make it. | 我觉得他撑不住了 |
[1:29:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:29:47] | How empathetic. | 你可真是感同身受 |
[1:29:48] | If you’d seen the carnage, you’d be glad, too. | 要是看到他屠杀的场景 你也会高兴的 |
[1:29:55] | Looks like you got your wish. | 似乎如你所愿了 |
[1:30:09] | I’m tired. I’m gonna hit the sack. | 累了 我去睡觉了 |
[1:30:11] | Good night, Char. | 晚安 小夏 |
[1:30:15] | I love you, sis. | 我爱你 姐 |
[1:30:17] | I love you, too, stinker. | 我也爱你 小臭臭 |
[1:30:22] | – Good night, Mom. – Good night, Charlene. | -晚安 妈 -晚安 夏琳 |
[1:30:34] | that application to Boston, | 你要去波士顿上大学 |
[1:30:40] | I want you to go. | 妈妈批准了 |
[1:30:47] | It’s okay. I don’t need to go. | 没关系 我可以不去的 |
[1:30:50] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我女儿 |
[1:30:52] | Nothing will ever change that. | 这是无可改变的 |
[1:30:55] | Live your life, Millie. | 去过你自己的生活吧 米莉 |
[1:31:00] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈 |
[1:31:45] | Char! | 小夏 |
[1:31:47] | You left the door open again. | 你又忘记关门了 |
[1:31:54] | Char? | 小夏 |
[1:32:04] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[1:33:21] | What’s the matter, Millie? | 怎么了 米莉 |
[1:33:24] | You got what you wanted, right? | 你梦想成真了是吧 |
[1:33:26] | You got your body back. | 你拿回了你的身体 |
[1:33:29] | Why aren’t you happy? | 你为什么不开心呢 |
[1:33:31] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:33:37] | Little girls shouldn’t play with guns. | 小女孩不该玩枪 |
[1:33:45] | Run, Millie! Run! | 跑 米莉 快跑 |
[1:34:15] | Well, don’t stop. | 别停下来啊 |
[1:34:17] | Keep coming. | 继续啊 |
[1:34:24] | I’ve been in your body. | 我在你的身体里待过 |
[1:34:27] | I understand why you feel so weak. | 我知道你为什么这么软弱 |
[1:34:29] | Why you feel so meager. | 为什么这么懦弱 |
[1:34:31] | And all that anxiety that you got. | 还有你所有的焦虑 |
[1:34:36] | Clinging to your dead dad. | 放不下你死去的老爸 |
[1:34:38] | You’re really just a lesser version of her. | 你只是个低配版的她 |
[1:34:41] | And having to take all those orders from some drunk mom. | 对醉鬼老妈百依百顺 |
[1:34:49] | That’s not a life. | 那不是生活该有的样子 |
[1:34:51] | But it’s all right. | 但没关系 |
[1:34:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:34:56] | We’ll fix it. | 我们会解决好的 |
[1:35:05] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[1:35:11] | I learned something when I was in your body, too. | 待在你身体里时我也学到了一些 |
[1:35:13] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[1:35:17] | Having balls sucks. | 有蛋蛋超逊的 |
[1:35:20] | Take my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[1:35:24] | Millie! | 米莉 |
[1:35:49] | Damn, Mill. | 我去 米儿 |
[1:35:58] | I am a fucking piece. | 我确实很正 |