时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | So I was all like, “well for one thing the aluminium | 我一般说”首先 你那宝贝定轮自行车上的铝 |
[00:35] | “on your precious fixed wheel road-bike comes from bauxite. | 是从铝土矿中提炼出来的” |
[00:38] | “You dick!” | “你个王八!” |
[00:40] | Huh! Squish! Nailed. | 哈 迷恋我 然后上床 |
[00:45] | Serious, call me delirious. | 好吧 叫我YY男好了 |
[00:49] | Tell you what if I had to teach that everyday | 如果要我天天上这东西的话 |
[00:53] | I’d be like, “can someone get me a restraining order for my knob!” | 我就得考虑”是不是得找个人天天侍寝”了 |
[00:58] | You know? | 懂吧? |
[00:59] | Yeah, can you say that, is that OK, in your position? | 作为一个老师 你能说这种话吗? |
[01:04] | Drama. Oh, yeah. | 戏剧科 哦 |
[01:06] | Dramies. Don’t look boys. Don’t even look. | 戏剧科的 别看了 别看 |
[01:09] | It’s Narnia over there in Drama. | 那边那个是戏剧科的纳尼亚 |
[01:11] | Oh, “this morning, students, let’s all climb onto a bag and hump”. | “今早 同学们 找几个人上上吧” |
[01:15] | I mean great. But who’s getting the suck jobs when the guys | 当然可以 但石油化工企业来招聘的时候 |
[01:19] | from the petro-chemicals industry comes recruiting? | 谁会去应聘那傻逼职位啊? |
[01:21] | Hmm, yeah. G to the E to the Ologists. | 恩 只有 地-质-学家们 |
[01:25] | All right ladies. Looks kinky. | 哎呦妞们 挺新潮的啊 |
[01:27] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[01:29] | Go on! | 继续 |
[01:30] | Is it someone I know? | 是我认识的人吗? |
[01:32] | Don’t ask. Trust. | 别问 相信就好 |
[01:37] | Cos I like you | #因为我喜欢你# |
[01:39] | Yeah, I like you | #我喜欢你# |
[01:41] | And I feel so Bohemian like you | #我感觉你就是个波西米亚美人# |
[01:44] | Yeah, I like you | #我喜欢你# |
[01:46] | Yeah, I like you | #我喜欢你# |
[01:48] | And I feel… wa-ha! Wooh! | #我感觉 哇哈 呼# |
[01:56] | He’s through the wardrobe. | 他打开魔衣橱了(纳尼亚传奇1中神物 通向纳尼亚) |
[02:00] | OK, right, Quarrymen. | 好吧 行了 采石工们 |
[02:02] | I’m buying and then let’s play, rate the slates. | 我去买单 然后我们给板岩估价去 |
[02:05] | Clay-based is totally gonna take down Volcanic Ash! | 泥板岩肯定比火山灰值钱 |
[02:10] | We need to change courses. Just move to drama. | 我们得改专业 就改成戏剧吧 |
[02:17] | Are you serious? | 你确定么? |
[02:18] | Knutsford. You only live once. | 纳茨福德 人生苦短 |
[02:20] | Unless you eat broccoli and blueberries 24/7, | 除非你没日没夜吃那些抗衰老的食物 |
[02:22] | and we don’t have time for that. | 但谁那么闲得蛋疼 |
[02:24] | Cos I like you | #因为我喜欢你# |
[02:26] | Yeah, I like you | #我喜欢你# |
[02:27] | And I’m feeling so Bohemian like you | #我感觉你就是个波西米亚美人# |
[02:32] | You know what? Maybe we should? | 转专业? |
[02:34] | Fuck it. Shall we just do it? | 去他妹的 不行么? |
[02:36] | Every fibre of my body says don’t, but… | 我浑身上下都在反对 但 |
[02:38] | why the hell not? | 为什么不行呢? |
[02:39] | Exactly. Sweet. | 正解 给力 |
[02:44] | God did you see the one-to-one times finally got posted,with Shales? | 天呐 你看到跟席尔斯一对一面谈名单了吗 |
[02:49] | Er. What? | 呃 什么 |
[02:51] | Yeah, literally finally went up. | 终于贴出来了 |
[02:53] | I’m first. I hope it doesn’t mean I’m in trouble or something. | 我排第一个 希望不是因为犯了什么事 |
[02:57] | Why would you be in trouble? | 为什么会犯事? |
[02:59] | Oh, I was just a bit of a troublemaker at school. | 哦 我在学校的时候一直闹事 |
[03:01] | Probably just para. | 可能喝高了 |
[03:03] | Thought you got three As | 还以为你全优呢 |
[03:06] | Yeah, but I never did any work. I was just really good at exams. | 是啊 我从不做作业 只是擅长考试而已 |
[03:10] | Because you did loads of revision? | 是因为你经常复习? |
[03:12] | I need to give you these before you can log in, OK? | 你们拿着这些才能去报到哦 |
[03:15] | Remember, it’s not just a blind date, | 记住 这不只是个破冰约会 |
[03:17] | we’re raising money for charity. | 更是在帮慈善机构筹钱 |
[03:18] | It’s the ultimate combo. Dating and bowel cancer. | 这组合真极品 约会和肠癌 |
[03:22] | What about Dave? | 那戴夫呢? |
[03:23] | What about Dave? | 什么戴夫呢? |
[03:24] | Well, does he mind? | 他介意吗? |
[03:26] | Me helping cancer? It’s charitydating. | 我帮助癌症患者? 这可是慈善[重读]约会 |
[03:29] | Not charitydating. Anyways we’re all doing it. | 不是慈善约会[重读] 而且我们都会去 |
[03:32] | It’s not just me. | 不只我自己 |
[03:33] | We’re only doing it because you signed us up. | 我们去是因为你帮我们报了名 |
[03:35] | And paid. | 还付了钱 |
[03:37] | You get to see the girl first though?? | 你会先去见那女孩吗? |
[03:38] | No, JP, that’s the whole idea. | 不 JP 是一起的 |
[03:42] | Howard | 霍华德 |
[03:44] | Where’s mine? | 我的呢? |
[03:46] | You have random girls sexually molesting you in bars, | 会有女孩主动来酒吧调戏你的 |
[03:49] | you don’t need a date. | 你就用不着约会了 |
[03:51] | Course that was unfair. | 真不公平 |
[03:52] | If she wasn’t blind she would have snogged this. | 要不是她看不见 肯定是我俩亲 |
[03:54] | What? It’s a fact. | 怎么了 这是事实 |
[03:57] | I’m rocking a pretty tasty face, so sue me. | 哥帅爆了 告我吧 |
[04:00] | You snogged a blind woman? | 你跟盲女接吻了? |
[04:01] | Sweet. | 牛吧 |
[04:02] | She wasn’t blind. It was a trust exercise for drama students. | 她不是盲人 只是戏剧专业的一个信任练习 |
[04:06] | Snogging strangers in bars. | 在酒吧跟陌生人接吻 |
[04:07] | Imagine the weird cooky drama shit she gets up to in the dressing room? | 想一下她会在试衣间换上的奇装异服 |
[04:14] | Anyway,That’s why me and the Pussyman are changing to drama to find out. | 总之呢 所以我和嫩B控打算转到戏剧专业 |
[04:18] | Whatever! I’m trying to save lives over here, OK, if you don’t mind. | 随你们 我只想救人一命好吧 没什么的话 |
[04:23] | You just need to log in, tell them your availability | 你们只需要去报名 然后告诉他们你们单身 |
[04:26] | and then Student Love Match will send you your date. | 然后学生相亲网会帮你们爱情连连看的 |
[04:30] | Well, I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得这主意棒极了 |
[04:32] | So thank you very much for bringing the whole group together | 非常感谢你把所有人召集起来 |
[04:35] | and doing some good for charity at the same time. | 同时也为慈善事业出一份力 |
[04:43] | What if they give me a fat bird? | 他们给我个肥妹怎么办? |
[04:45] | Because I’m not getting seen with a fat bird. | 我可不和肉粽约会 |
[04:53] | You read the whole thing? | 你都读完了? |
[04:55] | It’s on the recommended reading list, so. | 它在推荐书单上 所以 |
[04:57] | No. Great. Can I ask did you get that from a bookshop? | 不 很好 你是书店买的吗? |
[05:00] | Amazon. | 亚马逊 |
[05:01] | Second hand? | 二手的? |
[05:02] | Sorry Student budget. | 抱歉 学生得精打细算 |
[05:04] | No, it’s just… Never mind. | 不 只是… 没事 |
[05:06] | I’m just involved in a kind of numbers game. | 我就是有个销量比赛 |
[05:09] | With my wife. | 跟我老婆比 |
[05:12] | Oh, right. | 哦 是哦 |
[05:14] | Yeah the people on Amazon were a bit harsh. | 亚马逊上的人很难搞 |
[05:16] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:17] | But I felt inspired by it. | 但我觉得我被这书鼓舞了 |
[05:20] | I’m not sure I understood all of it. | 也许我也没完全读懂 |
[05:23] | Oh, I’m sure you did, most of it’s bollocks. | 哦 我确定你读懂了 通篇都是扯淡 |
[05:25] | But you can’t just write another book saying, | 但你不可能再写一本说 |
[05:27] | “Moby Dick is about a whale and it’s good but a bit long”! | “白鲸是一种鲸鱼 它挺好的 就是太长了” |
[05:33] | Was it difficult to write? | 写书难吗? |
[05:35] | It’s a lot of work. But I’d say, worth it. | 很费劲 但我得说 很值得 |
[05:38] | When someone like you reads it and is inspired by it, then, yes. | 像你一样的人读了它 受到了鼓舞 就值了 |
[05:43] | It’s… It’s great to have you in my class. | 有你…有你在我们班真不错 |
[05:49] | Oh. OK. | 哦 |
[05:51] | Cool. Thanks, Tony. | 那好 谢了 托尼 |
[05:55] | Sorry was that? | 抱歉我是不是? |
[05:56] | No, no, no, it’s fine. Tony’s great. Tony’s fine. | 不 不 不 没事 托尼不错 托尼挺好的 |
[06:00] | Tony’s my name! | 托尼是我名字啊! |
[06:04] | I thought I was in trouble, you know, first on the list. | 我以为我惹麻烦了 名单上第一个 |
[06:07] | No. You’ve read my book for a start. | 不 是你领头读了我的书 |
[06:09] | That makes you my favourite straight away. | 这让我马上就喜欢你了 |
[06:13] | Not that I have favourites. | 我喜欢的学生不多 |
[06:16] | I don’t mind. | 我无介意 |
[06:18] | What? | 恩? |
[06:19] | Being your favourite. | 做你最喜欢的学生 |
[06:20] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:25] | Well, before you go, I have a… | 先别走 我有个… |
[06:27] | well yes, I suppose you could call it a suggestion. | 哦对 我觉得你会叫它提议 |
[06:29] | Don’t look scared. Nothing dodgy! | 别怕 不忽悠你 |
[06:32] | It’s just my wife and I are busy academics and, of course, we have | 只是我跟我老婆都忙学术的事 当然我们有 |
[06:35] | Katriana who normally comes in for a few hours. | 卡特亚娜平时都会来几个小时打扫 |
[06:38] | Anyway she’s gone away for a few weeks. | 但她这几周不在 |
[06:41] | Not a holiday, alas, a funeral. | 不是去度假 唉 是葬礼 |
[06:43] | But anyway, You mentioned money and I wondered if it might not be mutually beneficial | 但你刚提到了钱 我不知道你是不是愿意来 |
[06:47] | if you wanted to come and earn some pocket money. I mean, a fee. | 帮忙做点事并赚点零花钱 劳务费 |
[06:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:56] | OK? | 好啊 |
[06:57] | We could talk as well. | 同时我们还可以聊聊 |
[06:59] | The oven in particular is very, very dirty… | 烤箱脏到令人发指 |
[07:02] | about literature? | 聊聊文学? |
[07:10] | Hey man! I did it! | 嘿 哥们儿 我成功了! |
[07:13] | We did it! | 我们成功了! |
[07:15] | Hottieland here we come! | 可人乐园 我们来了 |
[07:18] | What’s the banter man? You’re randomising me. | 开什么玩笑兄弟 你把我弄糊涂了 |
[07:20] | Drama. I dumped Geology, changed to Drama! Like we said… | 戏剧科 我退了地质学转戏剧专业 说好的 |
[07:24] | Yeah, I said it, but I didn’t actually mean it. | 是啊 说过 说说而已嘛 |
[07:26] | You’re not going to change? | 你不打算转专业? |
[07:30] | Fucking hell, you actually did it! | 我靠 你还真转了 |
[07:33] | You really fucking did it. | 你还真他妈转了 |
[07:36] | You, my friend, are an authentic, living maniac. | 胖友 侬斯模子! |
[07:41] | Big ups to Knutsford! | 纳茨福德 你真屌! |
[07:54] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[07:57] | Hello. Going somewhere? | 嗨 出门啊? |
[07:59] | Meeting my “blind date”. | 去见我的破冰对象 |
[08:02] | Oh. Really? Me too. | 哦 真的? 我也是 |
[08:06] | Coincidence. | 真巧啊 |
[08:10] | Are you gonna kill her before or after the buffet? | 你准备饭前还是饭后解决她? |
[08:13] | Take the body to the woods, maybe? | 然后把尸体弄到森林里? |
[08:17] | The bag. | 大包 |
[08:20] | No. | 不是 |
[08:21] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是 |
[08:25] | What time are you meeting your date? | 你们是几点的? |
[08:28] | Four. | 四点 |
[08:30] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[08:33] | Four. | 四点 |
[08:51] | It wasn’t gay because it was for a bet. | 不是同性恋 只是打个赌而已 |
[08:53] | I’m just gonna pop to the loo. | 我去个厕所 |
[08:58] | So, how’s it going? | 情况怎么样? |
[08:59] | These matchmakers seem to know what they’re doing. | 这些媒人思路挺清楚的 |
[09:01] | I wonder what mine will be like. | 我想知道我的对象是什么样的 |
[09:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:06] | Helping us through the small talk. | 让咱俩继续发展 |
[09:08] | JP! JP! | |
[09:09] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[09:10] | You can’t do that! Give me that. | 你不能这样 给我 |
[09:11] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[09:12] | That’s drink spiking! | 你下药! |
[09:14] | That’s for Kate! | 那是给凯特的 |
[09:15] | You need my leaflet. | 你得看看我的传单 |
[09:16] | She’ll be back in a minute. | 她马上就要回来了 |
[09:17] | I don’t care | 我不管 |
[09:18] | You need to educate yourself. | 你得自我教育下 |
[09:19] | A snifter of “V” | 在女生酒中加 |
[09:21] | in a lady’s drink is standard practice. OK? | 一小点药很正常的好吗? |
[09:23] | Plus, don’t you think she looks just like Kate Middleton. | 还有 你不觉得她长的像凯特·米德尔顿(威廉王妃)么 |
[09:25] | No, I don’t, and even if she did | 不觉得 就算她长的像 |
[09:27] | it doesn’t mean you can rape her! | 也不代表你可以把自己当霸王 |
[09:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:30] | We made these in Nightline. | 我们根据晚间新闻做了这个 |
[09:32] | Female freshers are very vulnerable. | 女新生是很脆弱的 |
[09:34] | You can’t spike her drink. Take it! | 你不能在她酒里下药 拿好 |
[09:36] | This is for girls. | 这是给女生们看的 |
[09:37] | Read it. | 给我看了 |
[09:38] | If I say I will, will you go away? | 如果我说我会看 你能走开吗 |
[09:40] | Yes. | 能 |
[09:41] | All right, I’ll read it. | 好吧 我会看的 |
[09:44] | Promise? | 你发誓? |
[09:45] | Yes, Later. | 是 一会儿看 |
[09:46] | I need to give it my full and proper attention | 我得全神贯注地看 |
[09:48] | because it’s very serious and important. | 因为这事事关重大 |
[09:49] | Well, I’m taking these just in case. | 我把这酒拿走了 以防万一 |
[09:51] | Where’s your date? | 你的约会对象哪去了 |
[09:52] | On his way… Obviously. | 还在路上呢 很显然 |
[09:58] | Well, I guess since we’re here we may as well “eat all we can”. | 我想既然来了 就大吃一顿吧 |
[10:01] | No… First, we talk tactics. | 不 首先 得谈谈战略 |
[10:07] | Number one, positioning. | 第一 定位 |
[10:08] | Close to the buffet, minimising plate travel time | 离餐桌近 减少走动时间 |
[10:11] | and ensuring prime position for refills. | 寻找最佳二次攻入点 |
[10:15] | Number two, the first round. Just one of each item. | 第二 第一轮 各式一份 |
[10:20] | We are nothing to worry about, we are not gluttons. | 别怕 我们又不是饕客 |
[10:24] | This is the introductory taster plate. | 只是先尝尝味道 |
[10:27] | We don’t want to use stomach space on non-tasty items. | 别让难吃的东西撑满我们的胃 |
[10:30] | Huh, di, di, di, di. | 哈 停 停 停 |
[10:32] | Three, when returning to the station for round two, | 第三 返回食物桌开始第二轮的时候 |
[10:35] | maximise high value items, eg prawns, | 尽量挑些值钱的 比如大虾 |
[10:38] | over lower value bulk foods, such as rice or noodle. | 别选一般的 米饭或面条之类的 |
[10:42] | Remember the aim here is not simply to have a satisfying meal out. | 记住我们来这里可不只是吃顿满意饭 |
[10:45] | The ultimate aim is to beat the buffet. | 终极目标是吃回成本 |
[10:50] | There’s such a fine line between maniac and genius, isn’t there? | 疯子和天才之间只有一线之隔 是吧 |
[10:55] | And finally, four, when you think you can’t eat any more… | 最后 第四点 当你觉得吃不下了的时候 |
[11:00] | I’m not filling my cheeks like a hamster. | 我可不会像仓鼠那样把脸塞成包子 |
[11:03] | Nor am I hiding spring rolls up your jacksie. | 我也不会把东西塞你屁眼里带走 |
[11:08] | Bring out, The Transporter. | 带出去 就像”玩命快递” |
[11:10] | What? | 什么 |
[11:24] | We pulled it off. You are my new hero. | 圆满完成 你真是英雄啊 |
[11:27] | We can eat noodle for a fucking week | 我们这整个星期可以一直吃面条了 |
[11:29] | Vod, can I ask you something? | 福德 我能问你点事吗? |
[11:54] | My bag. My bag! | 我的包 我的包呢! |
[11:57] | Oh! It’s OK. | 哦 没事了 |
[11:59] | It’s here. | 在这呢 |
[12:03] | I’m not going to do anything. I promise. | 我什么也不会做的 我发誓 |
[12:07] | I just need to know who he is, you know. | 我就想知道他是谁 |
[12:09] | For the sake of my pride. | 考虑下我的自尊吧 |
[12:13] | I’ve entered the main frame. | 我进去了 |
[12:15] | Shit. Shit. | 靠 妈的 |
[12:17] | Who is he? What’s his name? | 他是谁 叫什么名字? |
[12:19] | Here. Hang on. | 在这 等一下 |
[12:22] | Steven Brankstone, Economics first year. | 史蒂芬·经济学一年级 |
[12:26] | What else? Is there a picture? | 还有呢 有照片吗? |
[12:33] | He’s hot! Look how hot he is! | 嘿哟还挺性感啊 |
[12:37] | Bastard! Why didn’t you come? | 王八蛋! 摆什么谱? |
[12:40] | Do you want me to Google him? | 想谷歌他一下吗 |
[12:41] | Google him and see if he’s got a Facebook. | 人肉 看看他有没有非死不可 |
[12:43] | Googling. | 在肉了 |
[12:45] | Yep. He’s got a Facebook. | 嗯 有的 |
[12:48] | Can you see it? | 能看到他主页吗? |
[12:48] | I can see it. | 能 |
[12:49] | “Status update, stood someone up today. Ha-ha”. Cunt. | “状态更新:今天放了某人的鸽子 哈哈” |
[12:56] | Not quite. | 好像不是的 |
[13:05] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:10] | He’s even hotter in that one! | 那张更性感! |
[13:14] | He’s also dead. | 他死了 |
[13:15] | What?! | 什么?! |
[13:19] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天呐 |
[13:21] | He’s dead! | 他死了! |
[13:24] | I wasn’t stood up! He’s dead! | 我没被放鸽子 是他挂了! |
[13:31] | When they said they look for things in common, | 他们说寻找共同点 |
[13:34] | I didn’t think they meant your address. | 我没想到他们是指地址 |
[13:36] | You should complain. | 你确实该抗议 |
[13:37] | Saying Howard’s your perfect match is defamation of character. | 说霍华德跟你配 那不扯淡么 有损你名誉 |
[13:40] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[13:41] | Well, I dunno. | 我也不知道 |
[13:43] | We actually had an OK time in the end. | 其实我们过得还不错 |
[13:49] | Is this… OK? | 我这身 行吗? |
[13:51] | I’m only going there to clean, so it doesn’t really matter, but I… | 我只是去打扫卫生 其实没关系 但我… |
[13:54] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:55] | I can’t believe Shales has got you cleaning his house. | 真不敢相信席尔斯让你打扫他们家 |
[13:58] | It’s just because he knows I’m really strapped for cash. | 因为他知道我很缺钱 |
[14:01] | You reckon? | 你这么觉得? |
[14:02] | More likely when he says “clean”, he means “Fuck you up the arse. | 其实他说”打扫”是希望上你吧 |
[14:06] | “Get shit all over his nob.” | “小弟弟上全是精液” |
[14:07] | What? | 啊? |
[14:09] | “Then get you to lick it off.” | “再让你舔干净” |
[14:11] | Do you think? | 你是这样觉得的? |
[14:12] | It’s a classic scenario. | 这可是经典剧本啊 |
[14:14] | Innocent young student, pervy old tutor. | 单纯的年轻学生和老菜皮导师 |
[14:17] | I’m not innocent, though. | 我又不傻不天真 |
[14:19] | You’re going to get there, his wife’ll be out at like… | 你去他家 他老婆会因为人体素描课 |
[14:22] | a life-drawing class or something. | 或别的什么原因出去 |
[14:24] | Then he’s going to try it on. | 然后他会试图上你 |
[14:26] | But it’s OK, if you want him to. | 要是你希望这样 那倒也没关系 |
[14:28] | Yeah, whatever. | 不管怎样 |
[14:29] | No I don’t. | 我不想 |
[14:30] | All I’m saying is, if you want him to and he does, just… | 我是说 如果你想而且他也想 就… |
[14:33] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[14:34] | Be careful. ok? | 小心点 |
[14:38] | Don’t be that girl, Oregon, right? | 别做那种女孩 俄勒冈 好吗? |
[14:41] | What girl? | 哪种? |
[14:42] | I’m not going to be that girl. | 我不会的 |
[14:44] | OK, good, don’t be. | 那就好 别做 |
[15:02] | Did you just make me tea? | 你刚才给我泡茶了吗? |
[15:06] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:07] | I thought you wanted no part of the never-ending brew cycle? | 我以为你对那不停的冲泡没兴趣呢? |
[15:20] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不 不 |
[15:27] | So, first day at drama tomorrow. | 明天第一天去戏剧班啊 |
[15:29] | Yep, yeah, can’t wait. | 嗯 是啊 迫不及待了 |
[15:32] | Probably be pretty busy with it all. | 可能会很忙吧 |
[15:34] | The plays, parties. | 演戏 派对 |
[15:37] | The whole scene. | 整个戏 |
[15:43] | What happened with your date by the way? | 对了 你跟你的约会对象怎么样了? |
[15:45] | Oh, yeah, pretty good. | 哦 对啊 挺好的 |
[15:48] | I heard the guy didn’t turn up? | 听说那人没现身? |
[15:50] | Well he was dead, so there’s no need to take that tone. | 他挂了 没必要用这种口吻吧 |
[15:53] | Oh, shit, God! | 哦 天啊 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry, Josie, are you OK? | 抱歉 乔茜 你没事吧? |
[15:58] | Yes, I’m OK. | 恩 没事 |
[16:01] | I’m pulling through. | 我已经没事了 |
[16:05] | I think something bad might be happening. | 我觉得有些不好的事情将要发生 |
[16:08] | Some pieces of a rather unpleasant puzzle | 有很多不好的预兆 |
[16:11] | have started to fall into place. | 已经在这里显现 |
[16:12] | The only thing I can’t work out is how he did it. | 我想不通他是怎么做到的 |
[16:16] | How who did it? Did what? | 谁? 做什么了? |
[16:18] | How Howard set up his blind date so it was with me. | 霍华德 选择我作为他的约会对象 |
[16:21] | What? | 什么 |
[16:22] | No way, how could he? | 不会吧 怎么会? |
[16:24] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:25] | What do you know? Tell me! | 你知道什么 快说! |
[16:27] | It might be nothing. | 也不是什么事儿 |
[16:28] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[16:30] | Howard hacked the Student Love Match website for me. | 霍华德帮我动了下学生相亲网手脚 |
[16:33] | This is all your fault! | 都是你的错! |
[16:34] | For signing me up for this shit! | 让我去注册这个傻网站 |
[16:36] | Calm down, you’ve been now, it’s not like you have to go again. | 冷静点 你已经在了 不会注册第二次的 |
[16:39] | He asked me to go to the cinema, tomorrow. | 他叫我明天去看电影 |
[16:42] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的? |
[16:43] | I thought it was just two friends hanging out, I said yes! | 我以为就是朋友间的 就说了可以 |
[16:49] | I’m accidentally dating Howard. | 我竟意外和霍华德约会了 |
[16:53] | Shit! | 太扯了! |
[17:08] | I’m here to see Professor Shales | 我找席尔斯教授的 |
[17:11] | I am Professor Shales. | 我就是 |
[17:13] | Oh, right, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:15] | The other Professor Shales? | 另一个席尔斯教授 |
[17:18] | Are you the girl to do the cleaning? | 你就是来打扫的女孩? |
[17:20] | Yes, hi. | 是的 嗨 |
[17:23] | Come in. | 请进 |
[17:24] | Tony’s had to pop out but I can show you the ropes, come on. | 托尼有事出去了 不过我也可以告诉你 |
[17:27] | Come, come! | 进来吧 |
[17:37] | I’m not surprised Tony’s asked you to clean the oven actually. | 托尼叫你来擦烤箱 我还真不奇怪 |
[17:40] | It’s in his interest to keep it nice. | 他就喜欢干净 |
[17:42] | And not because either of us ever does any cooking. | 我不管我们是不是做过饭 |
[17:46] | Drink? White wine, milk? | 喝点什么 白酒 牛奶? |
[17:49] | Er… | 呃 |
[17:58] | Tony’s a complicated guy, you know? | 托尼很让人捉摸不透 你知道吗? |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah, right. | 哦 是的 |
[18:02] | I read his book actually but he seemed really down on it. | 我看过他的书 他好像不是很欣喜 |
[18:06] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 确实 |
[18:09] | Don’t be afraid to really go into the corners. | 角落也擦擦干净 |
[18:13] | Oh, right, yeah. | 好的 |
[18:23] | Ow! | 阿 |
[18:26] | What a wanker! | 太变态了! |
[18:27] | I can’t believe this! | 没法信啊! |
[18:28] | I mean, as a perverted subterfuge for inappropriate sex, yes. | 打着要发生不正当性关系的旗号也就算了 |
[18:34] | But literally, just for cleaning? | 但 真的就是去打扫卫生? |
[18:35] | Well, he did say. | 他就这么说的 |
[18:37] | I don’t care what he said. | 我不管他说什么 |
[18:39] | If you’d thought it was actual cleaning you’d never have gone there. | 如果你真觉得这是打扫 你就不该去 |
[18:48] | Tell you what, though… | 告诉你… |
[18:49] | Imagine if you were sitting here having just shagged Professor Shales. | 想一下你和老菜皮席尔斯教授坐一起 |
[18:54] | Oh, imagine him naked. | 想象他裸体的样子 |
[18:56] | Er, hello? | 那个 |
[18:59] | Imagine his crusty old-man penis, poking around inside your vag. | 想象他硬起来的老弟弟 直插入你身体 |
[19:05] | Ew! | 油! |
[19:06] | You know old men only come like once a month? | 你知道老男人每个月只能硬一次么 |
[19:09] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:10] | And nobs are like ears and noses | 小弟弟和耳朵鼻子一样 |
[19:12] | They never stop growing. | 不停生长 |
[19:14] | So as they get older, men get these humungous schlongs | 当他们变老 弟弟也会无限变大 |
[19:17] | but with this massive like sack of foreskin, all baggy at the end. | 但是包皮会也会变长 直至最后松软 |
[19:22] | #Gett Off# | #没有喝醉# |
[19:24] | #23 positions in a one-night stand# | #春宵一刻花样万千# |
[19:29] | #Gett off# | #没有喝醉# |
[19:30] | #I’ll only call you after if you say I can…# | #你觉得我行我们才有下次# |
[19:33] | Mmmm. Yes! | 恩 对! |
[19:39] | Are you…? | 你…? |
[19:40] | #If you want to baby, here I am# | #如果你要个种 我来了# |
[19:42] | #Here I am…# | #我来了# |
[19:45] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:06] | Kingsley! | 金斯利! |
[20:08] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[20:09] | How are you finding it so far? | 到目前为止你觉得怎样? |
[20:15] | Yeah, quite different to Geology. | 和地质学挺不一样的 |
[20:33] | Urgh! | 额 |
[20:38] | Morning, ladies! | 姑娘们 早上好 |
[20:38] | Morning, Howard. | 早上好 霍华德 |
[20:40] | We’ve got a seminar, so… | 我们有个会 所以 |
[20:42] | See you later though, yeah? | 一会见是吗? |
[20:43] | Film starts at half five. | 电影五点半开始 |
[20:50] | Why don’t you just tell him? | 为什么不直接说呢? |
[20:52] | Because I know his kind. | 我知道他是什么样的人 |
[20:54] | I’ve already made the mistake of one, being friendly | 我已经犯错了 其一 太友善 |
[20:57] | and two, being a girl. | 其二 是个女的 |
[20:58] | Now he thinks I’m the one | 他现在觉得我就是他命中注定的 |
[21:00] | and if I out and out reject him, he’ll turn against me. | 如果我现在说不去 他会和我为敌的 |
[21:03] | The last thing I need is guerrilla war with a housemate. | 我可不愿意和室友玩游击战 |
[21:06] | He’s got nunchucks. | 他有个双节棍 |
[21:08] | I can hear when he practices cos he hits himself a lot. | 练习的时候我都听得到 因为他经常自残 |
[21:11] | But see, if I bring you to the cinema, | 但是 如果我带你一起去电影院 |
[21:14] | it’s like a gentle signal. | 这就是个暗示 |
[21:16] | Ease him out of the danger zone and back into the friendship zone. | 让他从雷区挪出去重回朋友关系 |
[21:37] | You a friend of Steve’s? | 你是史蒂芬的朋友? |
[21:38] | I was just reading it, not plagiarizing it, | 我就看一下 没有抄袭 |
[21:41] | I’m not doing Economics, I’m doing Dentistry! | 我不学经济 学牙医 |
[21:44] | It’s cool, just wondering if you’ve seen him | 没事 我就想问你见到他了没 |
[21:46] | cos he’s got my copy of McConnell. | 因为他拿了我的康奈尔复印件 |
[21:49] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:50] | Oh, dear. | 天 |
[21:54] | You don’t know, do you? | 你还不知道吧? |
[21:57] | I can’t believe it. | 没法信啊 |
[21:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:00] | H-e-e-y, guys. | 嗨 伙计 |
[22:02] | Oh hey, Rob, we’re just talking about Steve. | 嘿罗博 说史蒂芬呢 |
[22:05] | Steve? | 史蒂芬? |
[22:06] | Flapjack guy. | 大饼男 |
[22:08] | What about him? | 他咋了? |
[22:09] | He died. | 他死了 |
[22:10] | Wh-a-at? | 神? |
[22:12] | Flapjack guy totally died. | 大饼男死了 |
[22:13] | Sh-i-i-it, what happened? | 天 神马啊? |
[22:16] | He was putting on his socks. | 他穿袜子的时候 |
[22:17] | Fell down the stairs. | 从楼梯上滚下来了 |
[22:20] | This is his girlfriend. | 这个是他的女友 |
[22:21] | Well… | 哦 |
[22:22] | That is so random. | 什么概率啊 |
[22:27] | We should all do something together, like eat a flapjack… | 我们应该做点什么 比如吃个大饼 |
[22:31] | in commemoration. | 来纪念一下 |
[22:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[22:33] | Definitely. | 那必须的 |
[22:42] | I hope this doesn’t sound weird, I just, I have to ask. | 希望不会太唐突 我就想问一下 |
[22:46] | Go on. | 没事 |
[22:47] | No, no it’s just because… | 因为这个就是 |
[22:49] | You know, obviously you need some time to, er… | 显然你需要些时间 |
[22:53] | but… | 但 |
[22:57] | maybe one day I could take you out for a drink? | 我能邀请你出来喝一杯么? |
[23:00] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:02] | Is that bad? | 是不是不太好? |
[23:03] | No, no, I’d love to, I just mean… | 没事 很乐意 就是 |
[23:07] | do we need to wait? | 是不是需要再等等? |
[23:08] | I mean, isn’t it bad not to? | 我说 不等的话行么? |
[23:10] | Well… | 那 |
[23:12] | me and Steve, it was early days. | 我和史蒂芬 几天前 |
[23:14] | Was it? | 是吗? |
[23:15] | Sort of, I mean it would’ve been our first date actually, so… | 有点 我是说 应该是我们的第一次约会的 |
[23:20] | Right. | 对 |
[23:23] | Right, so you never… | 这么说你从没… |
[23:25] | What? | 什么 |
[23:26] | Poking around in the pigeon hole of a guy I’ve never met? | 被一个从没见过的人放鸽子? |
[23:29] | I thought we had a connection. | 我觉得我们有点联系 |
[23:31] | Is that crazy? | 是不是很疯狂? |
[23:32] | You never met him? | 你没见过他? |
[23:34] | Oh, well, we had a date. | 我们有个约定 |
[23:36] | It was a blind date. | 是个相亲约会 |
[23:39] | Obviously he didn’t come, so I was sad. | 他没有来 所以我很伤心 |
[23:41] | Not because he died, just cos I’m a bit homesick or… | 不是因为他死了 是我有点想家 |
[23:43] | also I applied to halls and I didn’t get in. | 还有我申请了学生宿舍但没申请到 |
[23:45] | I’d always wanted to get into halls. | 我一直都很想去学生宿舍的 |
[23:48] | And then I thought, “Oh, maybe there might be a room available.” | 然后我想 “也许还有个空房” |
[23:52] | That’s all I thought, really. | 这就是我的想法 |
[23:55] | I didn’t think more than that, so… | 我没再多想了 |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:01] | I got cherry, yoghurt and normal. | 我有了樱桃味酸奶味和原味的 |
[24:07] | You switched courses. | 你换了课 |
[24:08] | Er.. hi | 额 嗨 |
[24:10] | Was my lecture that bad? | 我的课不好吗 |
[24:11] | Did I spend too long on igneous? | 是我讲了太多的岩火吗? |
[24:14] | Dan, look… | 丹 那个 |
[24:15] | Do people have a nickname for me? | 大家给我起外号了吗? |
[24:17] | Is it horrible? | 很可怕吗? |
[24:18] | Is it savage? | 很野蛮吗? |
[24:21] | I’m no good, am I? | 我很扯 是吧? |
[24:24] | It’s… not you, it’s me. | 不 不是你 是我 |
[24:28] | You’re great, it’s just something I have to do… for me. | 你很棒 就是我需要做些事情 为我自己 |
[24:32] | It’s… | 就是 |
[24:34] | I mean, even without geology, can’t we still be friends? | 就算不上地质学课 我们还是朋友对吧? |
[24:43] | Essays due in week five! | 论文周五交 |
[24:45] | Don’t leave it all to the night before, is my advice to you, | 别都堆到交之前的那天晚上写 忠告 |
[24:48] | not that you’ll listen to it, or notice that I’m still talking. | 不管你们听不听 我都是这么建议 |
[24:52] | Oregon, can I have a quick word about your syllabus form. | 俄勒冈 和你简短说一下你的教学大纲论文吧 |
[24:59] | I just wanted to ask you what you were doing tonight. | 你今晚什么安排 |
[25:03] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[25:04] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[25:05] | you did such a good job with the oven, | 你上次烤炉擦得不错 |
[25:07] | I thought maybe you might have a go at the fridge? | 我想你能不能擦一下冰箱? |
[25:10] | Yeah… | 这个 |
[25:12] | I’m not sure actually. | 我不确定 |
[25:13] | Jean’s out, all night. | 金整晚不在 |
[25:16] | “The Selfish Jean”, I call her. | 自私的金 我这么叫她 |
[25:19] | She’s doing a radio interview, so… | 她有一个广播采访 |
[25:21] | she won’t be getting in the way doing one of her salads. | 她做沙拉还是很不错的 |
[25:27] | You’ll be able to get at the crisper. | 在保鲜盒里你可以自取 |
[25:30] | Five o’clock? | 五点钟? |
[25:31] | It’s a big ask, but there’s an idea | 我知道有点难 但有一个关于 |
[25:34] | about the Scarlet Letter I’d like to run by someone with a first-rate mind. | 红字(小说)的想法 想和一聪明人分享 |
[25:37] | 30 quid. | 30磅 |
[25:40] | What do you think? | 怎么样? |
[25:43] | Why did you leave me, Daddy? | 你为什么离开我 爸爸 |
[25:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:47] | Oh, God. | 哦 天 |
[25:50] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[25:53] | I miss you so much! | 我想死你了! |
[25:56] | Please come back from Yarmouth, Daddy. | 爸爸 快从亚茅斯回来 |
[26:01] | I promise I won’t be sick in the Renault anymore! | 我保证不会再在雷诺病倒了! |
[26:12] | Hey, Kingsley, how do you feel about your turn? | 嘿 金斯利 下次该你了准备好了么? |
[26:16] | My turn? | 该我了? |
[26:17] | The self poem. It’ll be your turn on Friday. | 你的诗朗诵 周五该你了 |
[26:29] | Where are you? It’s nearly five. | 你在哪儿? 这都快五点了 |
[26:32] | Call me! | 打给我! |
[26:34] | Vod, did you want sugar? | 福德 要加糖么? |
[26:35] | Yes, please. Two, please. | 是的 两块 谢谢 |
[26:38] | So, that’s a yes? | 你确定么? |
[26:39] | Er. Yes? | 确定啊 怎么? |
[26:41] | You’re sure? | 你真的这么想么? |
[26:42] | Because I don’t want to put sugar in and then find out afterwards | 我不想加糖却发现 |
[26:45] | what you actually meant was no. | 你实际上并不想要 |
[26:48] | What? Two, please. | 啊? 两块 |
[26:50] | Two sugars. Thank you. | 两块方糖 谢谢你 |
[26:52] | Have you seen Oregon? | 你看到俄勒冈了么? |
[26:54] | She’s suppose to be coming out with me and Howard. | 她说好要和我跟霍华德一起出去 |
[26:56] | I thought it was a date! | 我以为那是你们俩的约会! |
[26:57] | Yes, that’s why I need someone to come with me. | 是的 所以我需要有人陪我去 |
[27:01] | Will you come? | 你跟我一起去么? |
[27:02] | No! Should tell him the truth. | 才不! 你应该跟他说实话 |
[27:04] | Poor Howard. | 可怜的霍华德 |
[27:06] | Here we are. Two sugars. | 给 两块方糖 |
[27:09] | I asked what you wanted and needed. | 我询问过你的需求和意愿了 |
[27:12] | And I heard and respected your response. | 我接收到并尊重了你的答复 |
[27:16] | Maybe JP will go with you? | 也许JP会和你一起去? |
[27:18] | – Go where? – Cinema. | – 去哪儿? – 电影院 |
[27:20] | No, I can’t, I’m afraid. I’m going to the pub to find Kate. | 不行 我得去酒吧找凯特 |
[27:23] | – Shit. – Kate from last night? | – 该死 – 昨天晚上那个凯特? |
[27:25] | Yeah. Last night we really connected | 是的 昨天晚上我们之间的感觉很好 |
[27:27] | and today … nothing. | 但今天…她没联系我 |
[27:29] | No word. No text. No phone call. | 没交谈 没短信 没电话 |
[27:31] | She probably regrets it. | 她可能是后悔了 |
[27:33] | Don’t just say things. | 别胡扯 |
[27:34] | I’m not. In the cold light of day, she woke up in your bed, | 我没有 她清醒以后发现躺在你床上 |
[27:37] | realised you’re a complete tool and did a runner. | 意识到你只是个发泄的工具然后消失了 |
[27:39] | I suspect not! We had a great night. | 我不这么想! 昨晚我们都觉得很棒 |
[27:42] | She was really into me. | 她真的喜欢我 |
[27:44] | The only small thing … “snag” … | 就一件小事…”障碍”… |
[27:47] | was when I woke up this morning, | 是我今早醒来的时候 |
[27:49] | I found one of Josie’s leaflets on my pillow. | 发现一张乔茜的传单在我枕头上 |
[27:53] | – Which one? – The one about “rape”. Now, obviously, | – 哪张? – 那张关于强奸的 很明显 |
[27:57] | there is a rational explanation. | 有个合理的解释 |
[27:59] | That you raped her? | 你强奸了她? |
[28:00] | Vod! | 福德! |
[28:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:03] | Did you rape her? | 你强奸了她? |
[28:03] | Of course not! | 当然没有! |
[28:05] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[28:07] | This is the thing. | 事情是这样 |
[28:08] | I can’t actually remember. It’s all a bit of a blur. | 我其实记不清了 完全模糊了 |
[28:12] | Even better … you raped her, then forgot. | 更无敌了…你强奸了她还忘了 |
[28:15] | You wouldn’t forget raping someone. Would you? | 你要是强奸了别人 能忘得了么? |
[28:17] | I dunno, mate. I’ve never raped anyone. | 不知道 朋友 我可没强奸过人 |
[28:20] | That’s good to know! | 这对我是个好消息! |
[28:25] | Ready to go? | 准备好了么? |
[28:29] | You look nice. | 你真美 |
[28:52] | Poor Vod. | 可怜的福德 |
[28:55] | Poor Howard. | 可怜的霍华德 |
[28:56] | Poor Vod. | 可怜的福德 |
[28:57] | Josie? | 乔茜? |
[29:00] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题么? |
[29:05] | You know when you and I… | 当我们… |
[29:08] | You know, when I… | 就是当我… |
[29:10] | When I did you. | 和你上床的时候 |
[29:13] | I didn’t, er, rape you, did I? | 我没有 呃 强奸你吧? |
[29:17] | No! | 没有! |
[29:19] | Rape is a grey area. | 强奸这件事儿很难界定 |
[29:20] | I’d love to say otherwise, but in that instance, | 我倒是想否认 不过这事儿上 |
[29:24] | it was definitely… | 我肯定是… |
[29:26] | consensual. | 自愿的 |
[29:27] | Good. | 太好了 |
[29:28] | Ah, good. That is great. | 很好 非常好 |
[29:32] | Because the thing is, I really like Kate. | 我真的很喜欢凯特 |
[29:36] | She looks like Kate Middleton. And I was going to ask her out again. | 她很像凯特·米德尔顿 本想再叫她一起出去 |
[29:40] | Only, if I raped her, I don’t think she’ll want to go. | 不过如果我真的强奸了她 她恐怕不会愿意的 |
[29:45] | So I was wondering whether you could maybe meet up with her | 所以我不知道你能不能替我去和她见见 |
[29:48] | and possibly have a sort of chat? | 然后尽可能交流一下? |
[29:50] | You want me to check if you raped her? | 你想让我去问清楚你是不是强奸了她? |
[29:54] | Is that weird? | 是不是很二? |
[29:56] | Is it? I think it’s nice. | 二么? 还行吧 |
[29:58] | Isn’t that nice? | 不行么? |
[29:59] | It’s thoughtful. | 这是为了保险起见 |
[30:02] | Wanker. Wanker. Wanker. | 卑鄙 下流 不要脸 |
[30:03] | Oregon? | 俄勒冈? |
[30:05] | There’s stuff on the egg tray that won’t come off. I’m leaving it. | 蛋盆这有东西死活擦不掉 我放弃了 |
[30:08] | I came to see if you wanted a glass of wine. I’ve poured you one. | 我是想问你要不要来杯红酒 给你倒了一杯 |
[30:16] | It’s coming up to Jean’s programme. | 金的节目要开始了 |
[30:18] | I thought you might want to listen. Are you a Plath scholar at all? | 你可能会想听 你知道普拉斯(女作家)么? |
[30:21] | Well, Bell Jar, obviously. | 哦 钟形罩(普拉斯唯一的书) 必须的啊 |
[30:23] | Jean’s got some quite derivative ideas about Plath’s influences. | 金有一些想法受普拉斯的影响 |
[30:27] | But she’s very persuasive. | 她很能说服人 |
[30:31] | Come on. Sit down. It’s fun. | 来吧 坐下 很有趣 |
[30:40] | Very clever woman, my wife. | 我妻子 很聪明的女人 |
[30:44] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[30:45] | Very clever. | 非常聪明 |
[30:47] | Very complicated. | 非常复杂 |
[30:50] | Very independent. | 非常独立 |
[30:55] | God, just listen to her. | 天啊 听她说 |
[31:00] | Do… Do you think that an English degree is really complete without | 你…你觉得英语专业的文凭如果没有 |
[31:05] | a specific module on literary criticism? | 文学批评的成分在其中能完整么? |
[31:08] | Is that OK? | 没关系吧? |
[31:11] | Yeah, that’s OK. | 没问题 |
[31:12] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[31:14] | Oh, fuck! | 他妈的! |
[31:15] | I mean, without the tool box of techniques then how can you…? | 我是说 不借助过多的技巧 你怎么..? |
[31:23] | You’re so pretty and clever and you… you read my book. | 你漂亮又聪明 而且你…你看了我的书 |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:31] | I found the initial chapter confusing so I skipped to… | 我觉得第一章很难懂 所以直接跳到… |
[31:33] | You know, Jean says I’m Plath. | 你知道么 金说我是普拉斯 |
[31:37] | But she’s not Hughes, is she? | 但她又不是休斯 她是么? |
[31:38] | She’s Plath, I’m Hughes, don’t you think? | 她才是普拉斯 我是休斯 你觉得呢? |
[31:41] | Well… you’re a man. | 恩…你是个男人 |
[31:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[31:43] | I am a man. Can I kiss you? | 我是个男人 我能吻你么? |
[31:49] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. Are you into this as much as I am? | 哦 天啊 你和我一样喜欢这个是么? |
[31:52] | Yes, I think so. I don’t know how much you’re into this… | 我想是的 其实我也不知道你有多喜欢… |
[32:00] | Thing is, I’d love to help you out, Kingsley, | 其实 我很愿意帮你 金斯利 |
[32:02] | but only this morning I got a couple of transfers from Sheffield, so… | 但今早刚有几个从谢菲尔德转来的 所以 |
[32:07] | course is full. | 课满了 |
[32:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:11] | Some people are passionate about geology. | 有些人很热衷地质学 |
[32:14] | Some people don’t fall asleep during my lectures. | 有些人在我的课上不会昏昏欲睡 |
[32:17] | And they’re the ones I want to teach. See? | 我想教的是这些人 懂了么? |
[32:30] | God, this feels awful. But extraordinary, doesn’t it? | 天啊 真吓人 但很特别 是吧? |
[32:35] | I didn’t think this would happen. | 我没想到会这样 |
[32:37] | God. Is it incredibly tacky to say… | 天 这样说一定很失礼.. |
[32:42] | I mean, the time. It’s just that Jean gets her cab at quarter past. | 但 金恐怕一刻钟之前上了出租车 |
[32:47] | Well, I wouldn’t mind … | 好吧 我不介意… |
[32:50] | No. That’s fine. I want to do her module next term, so… | 不 没关系 我下学期想修她的课 |
[32:53] | Oh. | 哦 |
[32:54] | What? | 怎么了? |
[32:55] | What about my film module? | 那我的电影课呢? |
[33:00] | No, it’s just… Hers is meant to be really good. | 只是…她的应该会非常非常好 |
[33:04] | Right. | 也是 |
[33:07] | I’m sure yours is good, too. | 我肯定你的也很好 |
[33:10] | It’s fine. I’ve got to reshape it cos the Coen Brothers | 没事 反正科恩兄弟重拍了大地惊雷 |
[33:13] | re-made True Grit which sort of screwed my approach somewhat. | 我还得重新备一下课呢 |
[33:16] | Anyway… So, should I give you the money now? | 不管怎么说…我现在把钱给你? |
[33:21] | It’s OK. Maybe leave the money. | 没关系 还是别给了吧 |
[33:39] | Right. There she is! | 是她 她在那儿! |
[33:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[33:44] | Well, I’m going to go and find out. | 我去搞清楚 |
[33:46] | How? You can’t just ask her! | 怎么搞?你不能就这么直接问她! |
[33:48] | Just go and say hi and see how she responds to you. | 去跟她打个招呼看她是什么反应 |
[33:51] | Don’t mention raping. | 别触及有关强奸的字眼 |
[33:53] | Right. | 好的 |
[33:55] | And, JP, I don’t think you did it, | 还有 JP 只想让你知道 |
[33:57] | just so you know. | 我不认为你真的强奸了她 |
[33:59] | Are you flirting with me? | 你在调戏我么? |
[34:01] | What? No! | 什么?才没有! |
[34:02] | Telling someone you think on balance they’re probably not a rapist | 没听说过告诉某个人凭良心觉得他不是强奸犯 |
[34:06] | isn’t flirting, JP. | 是种调戏JP |
[34:07] | It’s that kind of attitude | 你就是因为这种人生态度 |
[34:09] | that got you into trouble in the first place. Go! | 才会惹麻烦上身 快去! |
[34:11] | Right you are. | 我去了 |
[34:22] | I’ll keep the table. | 我去找位子 |
[34:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:34] | Are you hiding? | 你在躲猫猫么? |
[34:35] | No! No. God, no. | 没 才没有 |
[34:38] | Ow. I’m fine. | 哦 我没事 |
[34:39] | No, it’s just that I saw you | 我只是看见你来了 |
[34:42] | and I was just wondering, could we start again? | 我只是在想 我们能重新开始么? |
[34:45] | Just because, you probably won’t believe this but I’m actually | 你或许不相信 但我其实真的是 |
[34:49] | a really nice, normal person. | 一个乖巧正常的女人 |
[34:51] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[34:52] | You were right! | 你是对的 |
[34:53] | I didn’t rape her. | 我没强奸她 |
[34:54] | I didn’t rape you! | 我也没强奸你! |
[34:56] | I didn’t rape anyone! | 我谁也没强奸! |
[35:06] | You see | 看吧 |
[35:08] | It’s much better staying at home and watching telly | 还是在家看电视比较好 |
[35:11] | than going out to spend a fortune in a stupid cinema | 总比去花好多钱去看一场弱智的 |
[35:15] | full of nonces and crackheads and popcorn. | 都是强奸犯 瘾君子和爆米花的电影强 |
[35:19] | Uh-huh. | 恩 |
[35:26] | See about tomorrow… | 那个明天… |
[35:33] | Oh! All right, Howard. | 哦!好了 霍华德 |
[35:37] | I just gonna spell this out. | 我还是挑明了吧 |
[35:41] | Nothing is going to happen between us, OK? | 别想着跟我来那个 门都没有 |
[35:44] | I didn’t want to say it but you’ve made me say it. | 我本来不想说的 是你逼我的 |
[35:47] | So let’s just forget this ever… | 所以我们最好永远忘了这事儿… |
[35:49] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[35:51] | You think that I “like” you? | 你觉得我”喜欢”你? |
[35:57] | Ha! Hahaha. Oh, that’s good. | 哈! 哈哈哈 好啊 |
[36:02] | That’s a good one. | 真带劲 |
[36:04] | And I suppose I fancy you because you’re “spunky” and “attractive” | 我想我中意你是因为你”活泼”又”迷人”吧 |
[36:12] | and you… you “see behind the dressing gown | 而且你… 你还”认识了穿着睡袍的” |
[36:15] | “to the real Howard”, yeah? | “真实霍华德”是么? |
[36:19] | So presumptuous. | 真把自己当个角 |
[36:20] | So pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[36:25] | I tell you what, just forget about it, sweetheart. | 告诉你 忘了吧宝贝 |
[36:30] | My junk stays in the trunk. | 我对你没兴趣 |
[37:15] | PROF SHALES: I am alone.The weight of love has buoyed me up till mu head knocks against the sky | 席尔斯:常记红袖香暮 沉醉不知归路 |
[37:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[37:29] | Writing my self poem for tomorrow. | 写我明天要表演的诗朗诵 |
[37:34] | Cool. | 酷 |
[37:36] | You? | 你呢? |
[37:38] | Just reading. | 看书 |
[37:42] | It’s weird, isn’t it? | 很奇怪是不? |
[37:44] | I mean, how I imagined it was going to be – university – and how it is. | 我想象中的大学 和实际的情况 |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:54] | Do you think it’s going to be OK? | 你觉得会好起来吗? |
[38:00] | Think so. | 会 |
[38:01] | Hope so. | 希望是 |
[38:10] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[38:12] | I hate that you’re on the other side of the wall. I hate the wall! | 我恨你在墙背后 我恨墙 |
[38:15] | I wish there was no wall! | 没有墙多好! |
[38:16] | But then if there was no wall, would we just | 但如果没墙的话 我们会不会 |
[38:18] | be in bed together? What would that be like? | 就直接睡一起了? 这又会成什么样? |
[38:20] | Is that who I am? A man who needs a wall? A wall man? | 我是谁? 我需要墙吗? 墙人? |
[38:26] | Wall! | 墙! |
[38:29] | Wall man! | 墙人! |
[38:31] | Wall! | 墙! |
[38:49] | OK, everyone. That’s lunch. | 好的 各位 午餐时间到 |