时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Thousands of protesters are this morning converging on London | “数以万计的反抗者今早聚集伦敦” |
[00:04] | for what the National Union of Students is expecting will be | “学生总工会估计这将是” |
[00:07] | one of the largest ever student marches. | “有史以来最大的一次学生示威游行” |
[00:09] | The police operation to marshal the protest | “公安部门投入30万英镑预算” |
[00:11] | is expected to cost upwards of 3 million pounds, | “来应对这次示威游行” |
[00:14] | and protest organisers say they hope and expect the march to be peaceful. | “活动发起者表示希望此次游行能和平举行” |
[00:18] | However, police sources say they’re deeply concerned | “但是 据警方透露 他们收到消息说” |
[00:21] | that intelligence they’ve seen suggests a small group of troublemakers | “有一小撮不法分子预谋借机滋事” |
[00:24] | may use the main march as cover for acts of violence and intimidation. | “对此他们非常担心” |
[00:28] | The Mayor of London | “伦敦市长” |
[00:29] | has called on protesters to treat the city and residents with respect. | “呼吁反抗者和平游行 守护自己的家园” |
[00:59] | Hey, Kingsley. | 嘿金斯利 |
[01:01] | Sorry I haven’t called since we… | 抱歉 自从上次…操逼 之后 |
[01:03] | you know… fucked. | 一直没联系你 |
[01:06] | Hey, that’s cool. | 嘿 没事 |
[01:07] | I had a great time. | 我感觉很不错 |
[01:08] | Did you? Really? | 真的? 是吗? |
[01:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:11] | Right. | 好的 |
[01:13] | Actually, great. | 真的 很棒 |
[01:15] | Wow! | 哇哦! |
[01:17] | I mean, it’s usually great, or at least very good. I just… | 我一般来说都很赞 至少也是很不错的 |
[01:21] | I just wasn’t sure whether that particular sesh | 只是不知道那个特别的时候 |
[01:23] | was up there with my usual high standards. | 有没有发挥出我应有的高水平 |
[01:27] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[01:28] | Fucking hell! | 靠! |
[01:30] | What? | 啊? |
[01:31] | Fucking hell, you! | 嘿 你! |
[01:32] | Who was that? | 她是谁? |
[01:34] | Er, some girl from my course. | 我班上女生 |
[01:36] | We were just talking about drama again. | 我们又讨论了下戏剧 |
[01:39] | That’s literally all we ever do. | 就这样 没了 |
[01:40] | Hey! The fuck buddies. | 嘿! 亲们 |
[01:42] | So, Josie… | 乔茜 |
[01:45] | just Howard to go now in the house for the old… | 霍华德又要去… |
[01:51] | Shall we just leave it now? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[01:52] | Sure, sure. | 当然 成 |
[01:54] | I mean, it’s in the past, it’s just something that happened. | 那只是过去发生的事情 |
[01:57] | I get it, yeah. Just a… handshake that, er, got out of hand. | 我懂 就像握个手一样 无法控制 |
[02:02] | You fucking trooper! | 你个小样! |
[02:03] | An arrangement that has not been fulfilled. | 一个不完满的安排 |
[02:05] | So how awesome is this? Class war! | 感觉如何? 班级大战 |
[02:09] | You should have brought Dave. He’s a… miner or something, isn’t he? | 你应该带上戴夫 那个矿工还是什么? |
[02:12] | He’s a heating engineer. | 供暖工程师 |
[02:14] | Exactly. | 哦 对 |
[02:15] | She’s not going to bring Dave, is she? They broke up. | 她才不会带上戴夫呢 他们分手了 |
[02:19] | Exactly. | 对的 |
[02:21] | What are you even doing here, JP? This isn’t your thing. | 你在这里干嘛呢JP 不管你鸟事啊 |
[02:25] | Look, this whole class warrior bullshit is really pinging my nads. | 嘿 那些班上的人很让我心烦 |
[02:28] | No, these people aren’t like me. | 他们不像哥 |
[02:30] | Yes, most of them are divvos and chavs. | 他们中大多数人很装逼 |
[02:34] | But that doesn’t mean we can’t agree on something every now and again. | 这不代表我们就不能有一点相同观点 |
[02:37] | I’m not an idiotic dick who doesn’t know what’s going on in the world. | 哥不是那种两耳不闻窗外事的白痴 |
[02:40] | All right? | 懂不? |
[02:42] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[02:51] | So what’s happening with you and Kingsley? | 你和金斯利怎么样了? |
[02:53] | You going to do him again? | 打算再戳一次? |
[02:55] | Do him, like a load of washing? | 再来? 洗衣服啊? |
[02:56] | Well, you want to, right? | 很想吧? |
[02:57] | No, I’m just… | 没 只是… |
[02:59] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[03:00] | Did he make you do something weird? Some pent-up virgin sex thing? | 他让你很囧么? 被压抑的处男? |
[03:03] | Was it the disco stick? | 是不是很动感 |
[03:06] | Alaskan pipeline? | 是阿拉斯加那款的 |
[03:08] | Rusty trombone? | 还是生锈的长号那款? |
[03:09] | No, I don’t know what those things are. | 不知道 我听不懂 |
[03:12] | Then how do you know you didn’t do them? | 也不代表就不是那些风格 |
[03:14] | What about Dave? | 戴夫怎么样了? |
[03:17] | Oh, have you still not ditched Dave? | 哦 你还没分手呐? |
[03:19] | My God, what is your problem | 天哪 你往他脑子中打一枪 |
[03:20] | with putting a bullet in that dickhead’s brainbox? | 让他死心有那么难么? |
[03:23] | I just think I should tell him face to face. | 我只是觉得我们应该当面谈谈 |
[03:24] | I mean, he deserves that, you know? | 他值得我这么做的懂不? |
[03:26] | It’s just… it’s like 20 quid on the train to Cardiff and back, | 来回一次加的夫要20镑 |
[03:29] | more if I go at the weekend, which I probably would, you know? | 如果我周末去的话 我就会说的 |
[03:32] | And that’s just a lot of money for an incredibly shit weekend. | 实在不忍花那么多钱在这种屁事上 |
[03:38] | PROESSOR SHALES:I can’t stop thinking about your alabaster buttocks. | 席尔斯教授: 我法停下对你洁白翘臀的思念 |
[03:39] | Fuck. Who’s that? | 妈的 谁啊? |
[03:41] | Oh, Vodafone! Oh… | 哦 10086 |
[03:48] | Are you coming? | 来吗? |
[03:49] | Not just now. I’m, er, | 等一下 我 恩 |
[03:51] | waiting on a friend. | 等个朋友 |
[03:53] | Yeah, right. | 哦 好的 |
[03:54] | OK, well, when this friend doesn’t turn up, I’ll save you a seat. | 他如果不来的话我会帮你留个位子的 |
[04:00] | Brian? | 布莱恩? |
[04:09] | Mission accomplished, Charlie. Yeah. | 任务完成 查理 对 |
[04:11] | Managed to wangle myself a freebie on the dweeb-mobile. | 应该能再找到个免费套餐的吧 |
[04:14] | Yeah, see you in Henry J Bean’s just before kickoff. | 亨利那儿见 |
[04:19] | So, we appear to be sitting together, | 虽然我们坐在一起 |
[04:21] | but I don’t think we’re going to have much in common. | 但应该不会有太多交集的 |
[04:24] | Don’t worry about meeting the guys. | 别怕见生人 |
[04:26] | I’ll introduce you casually, without making a fuss. | 我会给你逐个介绍的 慢慢来 不急的 |
[04:29] | If we’re going to attack something, | 如果我们一会要闹的话 |
[04:31] | I think we should attack something symbolic. | 应该对那种有对象征意义的下手 |
[04:33] | Yeah, good point, Vod. | 恩 没错 |
[04:35] | Brian, what do you think? | 布莱恩 你觉得呢? |
[04:37] | Oh, I say go for a statue. | 哦 我说去砸个雕像什么的 |
[04:39] | Yes! Like, um, Churchill… | 恩 像 丘吉尔 |
[04:41] | or Hitler. | 或者希特勒 |
[04:43] | I don’t think we have any statues of Hitler in London. | 伦敦应该没有希特勒像吧 |
[04:47] | Bri? | 布布? |
[04:49] | What about Florence Nightingale? | 弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔怎么样? |
[04:50] | Yes! Why Florence Nightingale? | 对! 干嘛不砸南丁格尔呢? |
[04:52] | I don’t like her. She was so fucking mainstream. | 我不喜欢她 太主流了 |
[04:56] | Brian, just jump in any time. | 布莱恩 一起聊聊吧 |
[05:04] | Are they going to mash up the Lady With The Lamp? | 他们是不是要去端了那掌灯妇女? |
[05:06] | I don’t think I’m going to get involved in any violence | 我可不想参与任何暴力活动 |
[05:09] | or anything. | 或诸如此类的事情 |
[05:10] | I might just regret it afterwards – that’s the thing, isn’t it? | 之后可能会后悔 对吧? |
[05:12] | Sometimes you do stuff and you think that it’s a good thing to do, | 有的时候你觉得有趣或怎么样 |
[05:16] | because it’s fun or whatever, | 去做一件事情 |
[05:18] | but then afterwards, you might feel a bit weird. | 但事后 可能会觉得有点怪 |
[05:21] | A bit like, I don’t know, | 像 说不清楚 |
[05:23] | sex or something like that. | 做爱啊之类的 |
[05:27] | I mean, we haven’t really talked about it since. | 其实我们之前都没聊过 |
[05:30] | No, not really. | 恩 也不是 |
[05:33] | I mean, we can still be normal with each other. | 我们还是能以平常心对待彼此 |
[05:34] | Oh, totally. Everything’s exactly the same as it was before. | 那当然 就和以前一样啊 |
[05:38] | We can still just have a cool time. | 我们还是可以好好相处 |
[05:39] | Yeah. And I don’t want you to think, | 恩 我不希望你多想 |
[05:41] | just because it was so bad last time… | 因为上次实在很糟糕… |
[05:43] | Because it was so bad? | 很糟糕? |
[05:44] | I just mean, because you couldn’t… | 我是说 因为你不能 |
[05:46] | do it. | 做 |
[05:48] | You couldn’t actually do it… | 严格来说 你不能 |
[05:50] | properly. | 做 |
[05:52] | I mean… | 就是 |
[05:54] | you are not incapable of giving pleasure. | 你没法给女伴快感 |
[05:57] | You know, I don’t want you thinking, | 我不想让你觉得 |
[05:59] | “Oh, I’m not some kind of eunuch.” | “哦 我又不是太监” |
[06:02] | Not eunuch, just… | 不 不是太监 就是 |
[06:03] | Someone without any balls. | 就是射不出的 |
[06:05] | I just mean that… | 我是说.. |
[06:07] | we’re OK. | 没事的 |
[06:09] | Yeah, we’re good. | 恩 我们都还行 |
[06:14] | So, what do you think of Brian? | 你觉得布莱恩怎么样? |
[06:31] | Look what’s happening out on the streets | #期待着会发生什么吧# |
[06:33] | Got a revolution Got to revolution | #我们要革命 我们要变革# |
[06:35] | Hey, I’m dancing down the streets | #嘿 我在街上跳舞# |
[06:37] | Got a revolution Got to revolution | #要革命 要变革# |
[06:40] | Ain’t it amazing all the people I meet? | #是不是帅爆了亲们# |
[06:41] | Got a revolution | #要革命# |
[06:43] | Got to revolution | #要变革# |
[06:44] | One generation got old One generation got sold | #一代逝去 一代沦陷# |
[06:48] | This generation got no destination to hold… | #这代已无所畏惧# |
[06:52] | So what’s the deal with you two? | 你俩说什么呐? |
[06:55] | Are you slipping each other the beef? | 打算相互爆菊吗? |
[06:58] | It’s cool if you are. | 这不错哦 |
[06:59] | I know a couple of bummers, and they’re really sound guys. | 我认识几个人 品质优良 |
[07:02] | Is he always like this? | 他一直这样的吗? |
[07:03] | We banter all the time. | 我们一直都开玩笑的 |
[07:04] | We all do. | 所有人都这样 |
[07:06] | The reason you know bummers is cos you are a… | 你认识那些人是因为你.. |
[07:15] | We don’t always have to hang with them, you know? | 我们可以不用一直和他们呆一起的 |
[07:18] | Are you guys with the vets? | 你们是不是还带了动物? |
[07:22] | Yes. | 是 |
[07:24] | We are with the vets. | 我们和那些神兽一起 |
[07:25] | Cats not cuts! | 老虎老鼠傻傻分不清楚 |
[07:27] | Come on now We’re marching to the sea | #快向大海进军# |
[07:31] | Got a revolution Got to revolution… | #要变革了# |
[07:35] | Do you think we might get on the news? | 你觉得我们会上新闻吗? |
[07:37] | My dad would shit his boxers if he saw me in a riot. | 我爸如果看到我参与这种暴乱会蹂躏短裤的 |
[07:40] | What about yours? | 你呢? |
[07:42] | Well, I’m… not really in touch with mine. | 哦 我…我和他们联系不多的 |
[07:45] | We never really hit it off. | 我们一直都处得不太好 |
[07:47] | Yeah, go on. | 恩 然后呢 |
[07:50] | Well, my dad was Forces, so… | 我爸以前是军人 |
[07:52] | Germany, Hong Kong… | 去过德国 香港… |
[07:55] | Mum didn’t really care where we was | 我妈才不管我们在哪儿呢 |
[07:57] | as long as she got a suck on the sauce bottle. | 只管她自己喝酒 |
[08:00] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[08:02] | All right. It was fine. It’s not like they put me in a cellar | 没事 他们又不是像奥地利人那样把我 |
[08:05] | and fed me on Play-Doh like Austrians. | 放在小地窖里喂婴儿奶粉 |
[08:10] | PROFESSOR SHALES:I’ve booked a room at Hotel 28 on Adams Road for you, | 席尔斯:我在亚当斯街28号的宾馆订了间房 |
[08:12] | me , and your buttocks x | 想你 想你翘臀 |
[08:13] | I showed you mine, you show me yours. What? | 我说了自己的 你的呢? 是什么? |
[08:15] | Just… it’s busting out the text limit, you know? | 就 取消考试资格吧 |
[08:23] | Where are the other coaches? | 其他的车呢? |
[08:25] | OK, guys. The… | 好的 同学们 |
[08:27] | I think we’re in the wrong drop-off zone here. | 我们好像下错地方了 |
[08:30] | Are you in charge? | 你是不是负责人? |
[08:33] | Oh, God. We’re through the looking-glass. | 哦 天哪 我们在玩历险记啊 |
[08:37] | I think the idea was to meet up somewhere with the groups | 我想我们应该是在某个地方和其他小组碰头 |
[08:40] | and then everything sort of flows down to Hyde Park… maybe. | 然后一起去海德公园 之类的… |
[08:43] | Right, well, did everyone hear that? | 好的 大家听到了吗? |
[08:44] | It’s going to be fine. | 会没事的 |
[08:46] | Oh, it might not be fine. | 也不一定 |
[08:47] | Well, let’s follow this guy. Everyone follow this guy. | 好吧 就跟着这家伙吧 大家跟上 |
[08:53] | Incredible, yeah. | 真不可思议 |
[08:55] | Is that blood? | 是血吗? |
[08:57] | Don’t worry. I haven’t done a murder. | 别怕 我没杀人 |
[08:59] | It’s pig’s blood. | 是猪血 |
[09:00] | OK. | 好吧 |
[09:01] | We’re going to throw it. | 我们打算扔了它 |
[09:03] | As a statement, or just…? | 这是声明 还是…? |
[09:04] | Could be a statement. Could be just some blood throwing. | 可以算是 就是扔个血而已 |
[09:08] | I mean, as soon as you throw blood, | 扔血的时候 |
[09:09] | you’re saying something, really, aren’t you? | 总归要说点什么的 是吧? |
[09:12] | Oh, um, there was a mix-up with the coaches, | 哦 恩 大巴那儿有点乱 |
[09:16] | and they dropped the others off somewhere else, | 他们把那些学生从其他地方弄来了 |
[09:18] | but I think if we head in that direction | 我想如果我们带着往那个方向走的话 |
[09:20] | then we should be able to hook up with the main march, so… | 可能就能赶上游行的大部队了 |
[09:23] | Actually, I think we’re going to… | 其实 我觉得我要去… |
[09:24] | Apparently, there’s a splinter group. | 似乎 有一个小分队的 |
[09:27] | Oh, OK. | 哦 好 |
[09:30] | Um… | 恩.. |
[09:31] | Who’s in that? | 谁在那儿? |
[09:33] | Come on, Kings. Let’s go. | 嘿 金 走吧 |
[09:35] | OK. | 好 |
[09:37] | Is that…? | 是不是? |
[09:38] | Cool! | 没事! |
[09:40] | Yeah, I thought it might be best if we stick together, but… | 我觉得大家能团结一起是最好的了 但… |
[09:43] | Can’t we just do our own thing? | 不能各管各的么? |
[09:45] | Yeah, of course. | 当然能 |
[09:47] | Except I think the demonstration will only have real impact | 我只是觉得示威游行只有在我们 |
[09:50] | if we, you know, do it en masse. | 你懂的 集体海量参与 才能真正有效 |
[09:53] | Yeah, I’m not really “in” to organised stuff. | 哦 其实我对这个组织活动不是很有兴趣 |
[09:57] | OK. Are you “into” making sure that the political establishment | 好吧 那你是不是有兴趣稍后能 |
[10:01] | respond to our agendas? | 和我们的代理商确认一下? |
[10:02] | Yeah, I’m into it. | 是 有兴趣 |
[10:04] | I was just going to do it in a much better way. | 我只是想做的更好 |
[10:07] | We’re going to occupy a pod on the London Eye. | 我们要在伦敦眼上占个坑 |
[10:09] | That’s not really a protest, is it? | 那不是抗议吧? |
[10:11] | That’s just having a go on the London Eye. | 只是想上一下伦敦眼 |
[10:13] | Obviously we’re going to do something when we’re inside it. | 如果我们进去的话肯定要做点什么啊 |
[10:15] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | – 比如? – 没想好 |
[10:17] | Fuck it up. | 他妈的 |
[10:18] | Maybe a dirty protest. | 可能是个下流的抗议 |
[10:21] | Shit smeared on the windows. | 往床上涂点屎 |
[10:23] | Yeah… | 恩 |
[10:24] | Maybe that. We haven’t decided yet. | 可能哦 还没决定呢 |
[10:27] | Well, that sounds great(!) | 听起来不错啊! |
[10:28] | The thing is, I came down here for the official march, so… | 但 我是来参与官方游行的 |
[10:31] | Oh, no! | 哦不! |
[10:32] | Have I… broken the “rules”? | 我 是不是 破戒了? |
[10:35] | Will we be struck off the official march if we don’t come with you? | 如果不和你一起去的话会不会被官方除名? |
[10:39] | I mean, what if I stand over here, | 如果我站在这里的话 |
[10:40] | does that mean I’m out of the demo? | 是不是就表示没有参与到示威? |
[10:43] | Or what about here? | 这里呢? |
[10:45] | Is the out of the demo? Is my foot unofficial? | 就不参与示威了? 不正式了? |
[10:52] | She is such a dick. | 真他妈鸡巴 |
[10:54] | Yeah, she’s a bit of a… | 恩她有点 |
[10:56] | She’s kind of… | 有点 |
[10:58] | She’s interesting, isn’t she? | 很好玩 是吧? |
[10:59] | No, not really. | 没有 不是 |
[11:01] | No, but she’s… She’s sort of intense. | 但她 很热情 |
[11:04] | She’s got a harp. | 她有个竖琴 |
[11:07] | Come on, K-man. | 快点 金 |
[11:10] | See you. | 回见 |
[11:11] | Yep, no worries. | 好 别担心 |
[11:16] | OK, Josie. Have a good demo. | 好了 乔茜 好好游行哦 |
[11:18] | Er, where are you going? You said… | 呃 你要去哪里? 你说过… |
[11:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:21] | And I do think that it’s really great, it’s just that… | 我真心觉得那挺好 只是… |
[11:25] | it seems wrong, me doing it. | 哥去游行似乎不妥啊 |
[11:27] | I mean, the cuts don’t actually affect me, | 其实削减教育经费对我没影响 |
[11:29] | so it’s quite literally not my problem. | 所以这不关我的事 |
[11:32] | Oh, if you’re not carrying anything, can you push Sal for us? | 如果你不拿东西 能帮忙推莎吗? |
[11:37] | Just till we get to Trafalgar Square? | 就到特拉法尔加广场行吗? |
[11:41] | Listen, um… | 听着 呃… |
[11:42] | I think that it’s great that you’ve done the whole costume and shit, | 我觉得穿成这样做了这些标牌还真不错 |
[11:46] | even though you’re in a little wheelie, | 即使你坐在小轮车里 |
[11:49] | and don’t get me wrong, I mean, I get what you’re going through. | 但别误会 我能理解你的遭遇 |
[11:52] | I mean, I once did in my ankle whilst I was playing for the thirds. | 我当后卫的时候扭伤过脚踝 |
[11:55] | I was on crutches for weeks. | 拄了几周拐 |
[11:57] | Look, I fucking hate being pushed, | 听着 我很讨厌被推着 |
[12:00] | so I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t need a favour. | 如果这没必要我是不会开口的 |
[12:02] | Absolutely. That’s fine. Yeah. | 当然 挺好的 |
[12:05] | Um, could we maybe lose the scissors? | 咱能扔了那剪刀吗? |
[12:16] | Five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[12:19] | budget cuts are what we hate! | 反对削减预算! |
[12:21] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[12:23] | I think we should do it now. | 我觉得咱现在得行动了 |
[12:24] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[12:26] | Throw the blood, move on. | 洒血吧 行动 |
[12:27] | – Shouldn’t we wait? – For what? | – 我们不该等等吗? – 等什么? |
[12:28] | I don’t know. Till we find the right target. | 我不知道 等找到正确目标 |
[12:30] | Shouldn’t we throw it at something bad? | 我们不该把它洒在破东西上吗? |
[12:32] | Could you show us the way to the Tate Modern? | 能告诉我们泰特现代美术馆怎么走吗? |
[12:35] | Er… hold on. | 呃…等等 |
[12:37] | What about these two? | 这两个人怎么样? |
[12:38] | You can’t get any worse than Americans. | 再没有比美国人更破的了 |
[12:41] | What are you up to? | 你们做什么呢? |
[12:43] | We’re gonna throw my blood at them. | 打算把血洒他们身上 |
[12:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:46] | Because they’re American. | 因为他们是美国人 |
[12:48] | It’s fucking heavy. | 太他妈恶心了 |
[12:49] | We’ll catch you up. Go. | 我们会跟上你的 去吧 |
[12:51] | We’ll be fine. Blood, bam. | 没事的 血 嘣! |
[12:54] | We’re out of here. Go. | 我们马上就走 去吧 |
[12:56] | You were showing us… | 你能告诉我们… |
[12:57] | Yeah, one second. | 嗯 马上 |
[12:58] | What if they’re Canadians? | 要是他们是加拿大人呢? |
[13:00] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别? |
[13:02] | I don’t think Canada’s done as much shit. | 我觉得加拿大没干那么多操蛋事 |
[13:03] | What about Starbucks, those fuckers? | 星巴克呢? 那些混蛋 |
[13:06] | Don’t tell me they don’t deserve it. | 你别说他们不是活该 |
[13:08] | Yeah, their macchiatos are a joke. | 嗯 他们的焦糖玛奇朵真是个笑话 |
[13:13] | Shit! Is this the only street in Britain without a Starbucks on it? | 妈的!英国还有一条路上没有星巴克? |
[13:17] | Well, what about Costa? | 那咖世家呢? |
[13:19] | Don’t they play, like, world music? | 他们不是放流行乐吗? |
[13:21] | What about this place? | 这家怎样? |
[13:23] | I think it’s just a sandwich bar. | 这只是家三明治店 |
[13:25] | Yeah, but they do coffee. | 但他们也卖咖啡 |
[13:27] | Oh… Oh, they’ll get the message. | 哦 他们懂的 |
[13:34] | Oi! Quick, this way, this way! | 嗷!快跑 这边 这边! |
[13:36] | Oi! | 嗷! |
[13:49] | Normally I wouldn’t mind getting arrested… | 我通常无所谓被抓… |
[13:50] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是哦 |
[13:51] | But, you know, they might kick me off the course if that happens. | 但真被抓的话我可能会被退学 |
[13:54] | And I like the course. Oh, God. That is wank, isn’t innit? | 我喜欢上课 哦 这话真恶是吧 |
[13:57] | Or is it, though? | 是不是? |
[13:58] | Oh, I think Shales might kick me off anyway, | 总之我觉得席尔斯可能会让我退学 |
[14:01] | cos he’s a total dick and he hates me. | 他就是个混蛋 还讨厌我 |
[14:02] | No, he doesn’t. | 他不讨厌你 |
[14:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[14:05] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[14:06] | I mean… it’s obvious. | 我是说…很明显啊 |
[14:08] | That’s how I know. | 我就是知道 |
[14:10] | You don’t have to know him really well or anything to see that. | 不用太了解他就能看出来 |
[14:12] | You’ll be OK. Um, do you want a drink? | 妥妥的 喝点什么吗? |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:26] | PROFESSOR SHALES: Where R U? Come to the hotel quicl, on verge of watching Eat Pray Love! | 席尔斯教授:你在哪? 快来宾馆看”饭祷爱”了 |
[14:31] | Careful! Oh, my God, Jerry! Jerry, I’m falling off! | 小心! 天 杰里 杰里! 我要掉下去了! |
[14:34] | Don’t let me fall off! Jerry! | 稳住!杰里! |
[14:42] | Jerry, are you tired? | 杰里 你累了吗? |
[14:44] | No, I’m fine. | 没有啊 很好 |
[14:45] | I think you’re getting tired, Jerry. | 我觉得你累了 杰里 |
[14:46] | Put me down. Whoo! | 放我下来 哦! |
[14:49] | I want to go on K’s shoulders. Come on. Let me on. | 我想坐小金肩膀上 快点 让我上去 |
[14:53] | Time for me to wrap my legs around Kingsley’s neck. | 该把腿缠金斯利的脖子上了 |
[14:56] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[14:59] | Ooh, yes. You’re a much steadier ride. | 哦 耶 你这匹坐骑更稳 |
[15:01] | Hold onto my knees, though. I feel a bit wobbly. | 抓住我的膝盖 有点晃 |
[15:13] | So… | 所以… |
[15:14] | you think Shales likes me. | 你觉得席尔斯喜欢我 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I’m probably not his favourite, though. Let’s be honest. | 我应该不是他的最爱 都诚实点 |
[15:19] | Not his favourite, no. I mean… | 当然不是 我是说… |
[15:20] | Who is his favourite, do you think? | 你觉得谁是他的最爱? |
[15:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:25] | If you had to guess. | 如果非要你猜 |
[15:26] | If someone had a gun to your head | 如果有人拿枪指着你头 |
[15:28] | saying, “Who’s his favourite?” | 非要你说”谁是他的最爱?” |
[15:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:33] | It’s not you, though, is it, cos you think he’s a dick, right? | 总之不是你对吧 你觉得他混蛋的对吗? |
[15:35] | Yeah. Yeah, he is a dick. | 嗯 对 混蛋 |
[15:37] | Yeah, I bet he really gets on your fucking tits, | 我赌他肯定喜欢你的乳头吧 |
[15:40] | – I bet. – Yeah, he’s… | – 我打赌 – 嗯 他… |
[15:42] | – Bollocks. – What? | – 胡扯 – 什么? |
[15:45] | You heard. I’m going. | 你懂的 我走了 |
[15:46] | Where to? | 去哪? |
[15:48] | Toilet. | 厕所 |
[15:51] | Christ! | 我靠! |
[15:52] | Um, shall I…? | 呃 要不要…? |
[15:53] | No, fuck off! | 不 走开! |
[15:55] | Oh! Cock! | 哦! 靠! |
[15:57] | I’m OK. | 我没事 |
[16:04] | Are you sure you’re OK? | 你确定没事吗? |
[16:08] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天呐! |
[16:16] | You won’t fool the children of the revolution… | #你不能愚弄变革中的孩子们# |
[16:22] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind helping you. | 别误会 我不介意帮你 |
[16:25] | I’d even do one of those rugby camps for disadvantaged kids. | 我还参加过残障儿童橄榄球野营 |
[16:28] | I just won’t do old people. My friend, Piers, right, | 我只是不帮老人 我朋友 皮尔斯 |
[16:31] | for his Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award, | 为了他的爱丁堡公爵奖 |
[16:33] | he had to help out in some old people’s home. | 必须去一些老人家里帮忙 |
[16:36] | He was basically helping this old dude undress, | 基本就是帮这老家伙脱衣服 |
[16:38] | and the guy just shat on his hand. | 那家伙还拉在他手上 |
[16:42] | Shat on his hand! | 在他手上拉屎! |
[16:45] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m behind the cause 100%, | 别误会 我全身心支持这项事业 |
[16:48] | I’m just not having anyone shit on my hand. | 只是不想让人在我手上拉屎 |
[16:54] | But you won’t fool the children of the revolution… | #但你不能愚弄变革中的孩子们# |
[16:58] | Acceptance. | 礼物哦 |
[17:06] | Apparently, the main march is amazing. | 看起来大部队更给力啊 |
[17:08] | There’s, like, hundreds of thousands of people there. | 大约有几十万人在那 |
[17:11] | It’s a sea of humanity. | 人山人海 |
[17:13] | OK, erm, if we do a left… | 好的 呃 如果我们左转… |
[17:15] | Sorry… What’s the hold-up here? I’m on a very tight schedule. | 不好意思 这里什么情况? 我时间很紧 |
[17:18] | My window of lash is closing in about half an hour, | 顶多还有半小时 |
[17:20] | and Trafalgar Square is that way. | 特拉法尔加广场在那个方向 |
[17:21] | No, no, cos this is… | 不对 不对 因为这边是… |
[17:22] | Right, I know London, OK? | 好了 哥是伦敦通 好吗? |
[17:24] | Back in the day, we used to bunk off school all the time, | 以前我们总逃课 |
[17:27] | get the train into town, do aerosols, | 坐上火车去市中心 头上喷摩丝 |
[17:30] | vodka shots in Aquascutum. Standard. | 穿着雅格狮丹狂喝伏特加 专业的 |
[17:33] | As long as we stay peaceful, we’ll be fine. | 只要咱安分点 就没事 |
[17:35] | Mm! | 嗯! |
[17:36] | Don’t join in, that’s key. | 不参与 这是关键 |
[17:38] | It’s like what I was saying to Gareth earlier… | 就像我之前跟加雷斯说的… |
[17:40] | if nothing else, it’ll make them think twice about EMAs. | 不出意外的话他们会再考虑下EMA的 |
[17:43] | Yeah! | 对! |
[17:48] | Do you have any idea what he’s talking about? | 你知道他在说什么吗? |
[17:51] | Absolutely no idea. | 压根没谱 |
[17:54] | Hey, Gareth! What do you think about the EMAs? | 嘿 加雷斯! 你怎么看EMAS? |
[17:57] | I’m Dom. Gareth’s gone to look for a toilet. | 我是多姆 加雷斯去找厕所了 |
[17:59] | Ah… | 啊… |
[18:00] | Gareth’s gone to look for the toilet. | 加雷斯去找厕所了 |
[18:02] | Typical Gareth. | 典型性加雷斯 |
[18:11] | Fucking pigs! | 蠢猪们! |
[18:15] | Let’s do it! | 行动吧! |
[18:19] | Right, I think you’d better sort these knobbers out. | 我觉得你最好解决下这些智障 |
[18:21] | I’m not getting kettled before kickoff. | 我不想在被退学前先被抓起来 |
[18:23] | You’re not going to get kettled. | 不会的好吗 |
[18:25] | OK? Police are Twittering all the organisers | 警察正在推特上告诉组织者 |
[18:27] | to tell them when and where the kettling’s going to happen. | 开始逮人的时间和地点 |
[18:32] | Maybe we should start some funny songs or chanting or something. | 也许我们该唱点搞笑歌聊聊天什么的 |
[18:36] | You know, lighten the mood. | 轻松一下气氛 |
[18:37] | I don’t know. Yeah, maybe. | 我不知道 呃 也许吧 |
[18:38] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:39] | It’s your call, you’re in charge. I’m not telling you what do. | 你来决定吧 你是负责人 我不能指挥你 |
[18:42] | No. Except you kind of are. | 谁说的 只要你也是负责人之一 |
[18:45] | I’m just trying to help. That’s what I’m actually doing. | 我只是来帮忙的 那才是我要做的 |
[18:48] | I mean, I won’t if it upsets you or it threatens you, | 只到你苦恼或害怕的时候我才帮你 |
[18:50] | Because I know some guys can get funny | 我知道如果女孩带头的话 |
[18:51] | if a girl takes the initiative, can’t they? | 有的人会变得很滑稽 是吧? |
[18:53] | They tend to run off crying to their mammy | 他们会哭着跑去找妈妈 |
[18:55] | or to the nearest attractive girl with cute-ish tits! | 或者就近找个拥有迷人胸部的靓仔 |
[18:59] | No, I don’t… | 不 我不是… |
[19:02] | This is about free education, | 这事关免费教育 |
[19:04] | it’s not who’s got the high-vis bib or the clipboard. | 不仅仅是穿高亮反光衣或者拿着笔记板 |
[19:07] | But, I mean, I will take the high-vis bib if I have to. | 但是 如果必须穿上它的话 我会接受 |
[19:11] | And the clipboard. | 笔记板 |
[19:13] | And the pen. | 还有笔 |
[19:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:23] | Hiya, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[19:25] | Er, yeah, fine. | 对 还不错 |
[19:27] | Some people got a bit restless. | 有些人有点焦虑 |
[19:30] | Well, just throwing some stuff. | 只是扔点东西 |
[19:31] | Yeah, it’s pretty bad here, too. | 嗯 这里情况也很糟 |
[19:34] | ‘Just hang in there, I guess.’ | 就坚持一下吧 |
[19:36] | OK, thanks. See you later. | 好的 谢了 回见 |
[19:38] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[19:39] | OK! | 好! |
[19:41] | See you later. Bye! | 回见 再见! |
[19:47] | Is that the girl from your house? | 是你们合租的那女孩? |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:49] | What did she want? | 她说什么了? |
[19:51] | Just something about the demo. Nothing. | 只是些游行的事 没事 |
[19:54] | That’s cool. | 那就好 |
[19:56] | Maybe don’t answer next time. | 下次就别接了 |
[20:06] | With anxiety | #带着焦躁# |
[20:12] | With anxiety… | #带着焦躁# |
[20:21] | No education cuts! | 抵制削减教育经费! |
[20:23] | No ifs, no buts, no education cuts! | 没有如果 没有但是 抵制削减教育经费! |
[20:26] | No ifs, no buts… | 没有如果 没有但是… |
[20:27] | Yeah, I’ll be there in five minutes max. | 嗯 我最多五分钟到 |
[20:30] | What? Yeah. Can you order me a steak? | 什么? 嗯 能帮我点份牛排吗? |
[20:32] | And some frites. | 还有薯条 |
[20:34] | Medium rare! | 五分熟! |
[20:36] | Who’s there? | 都谁在啊? |
[20:38] | Badders? And Dum-Dums! | 拜德? 还有唐姆! |
[20:40] | Oh, fuck, it’s the whole gang. Sweet. | 我操 全齐了啊 亲爱的 |
[20:43] | Wh-what’s the score? | 几比几了? |
[20:46] | Oh, shit! I wish I was there. | 妈的! 真希望我在那 |
[20:50] | OK, come on, guys, don’t throw stones. | 好了 拜托 朋友 别扔石头 |
[20:52] | They’re too big! | 太大了! |
[20:54] | That’s unnecessary rioting! | 这是没意义的暴乱! |
[20:56] | Fucking cunts! | 贱货! |
[20:58] | Don’t say that word – that’s quite an offensive word. | 不准这么说 太无礼了 |
[21:00] | No, it isn’t! | 不 不是! |
[21:01] | Yeah, well, it is, actually. | 是的 它就是 |
[21:03] | What the fuck is wrong with everyone?! | 大家都他妈怎么了?! |
[21:05] | Seriously, bro, I wouldn’t do that. | 说真的 兄弟 如果是我就不会那么做 |
[21:08] | Argh! | 啊! |
[21:10] | You’re supposed to be the marshal! | 你成了出头鸟了! |
[21:11] | Josie Forget it, Josie, he’s gone native. | 乔茜算了吧 他已经成土著人了 |
[21:14] | God, you’re in serious trouble now, bro! | 天呐 你惹大麻烦了 兄弟! |
[21:17] | Ow! | 啊哦! |
[21:18] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你他妈在干什么啊?! |
[21:21] | That… that woman just assaulted me. | 那个…那个女的刚袭击我了 |
[21:23] | She needs to be disciplined, or else someone is going to get… | 得教训她 不然其他人会被… |
[21:25] | Ow! What the fuck are you doing?! | 哦! 你他妈的干什么?! |
[21:29] | What the fuck is wrong with you people? | 你们这帮人犯什么病? |
[21:31] | Bastards. Do you want an ambulance? | 混蛋 要叫救护车吗? |
[21:33] | No. It’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[21:34] | I’m with Bupa. | 我没事 |
[21:40] | Right. | 好了 |
[21:42] | Shall I leave you to it? | 要我带你离开吗? |
[21:46] | Who did that? The cops? | 谁干的? 警察吗? |
[21:48] | No, not really. | 不 其实不是 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:50] | I’m tweeting this. | 发条推文 |
[21:51] | Hey, wow, you’re, like, the poster girl for the riot. | 嘿 哇哦 你就像骚乱的写真女郎 |
[21:54] | Whatever. | 之类的 |
[21:55] | Shouldn’t you stay here and rest? | 你留这里休息吗? |
[21:57] | No. | 不 |
[21:58] | I don’t think you should be going on your own… | 我觉得你不该自己… |
[22:01] | Yeah, OK, whatever. | 嗯 好了 无所谓 |
[22:01] | Just let me lie down and go to sleep, you two-faced bitch. | 就让我躺下睡吧 你个两面派的贱货 |
[22:04] | – What? – Nothing. | – 啥? – 没啥 |
[22:05] | The man in the ambulance said you might have a brain injury. | 救护车上那男的说你可能有脑损伤 |
[22:08] | He said that you shouldn’t go out on your own. | 说你不能一个人在外面 |
[22:10] | So come with me, or have you got other plans? | 那一起咯 你有其他的安排? |
[22:13] | No. | 没 |
[22:14] | So let’s go. | 那走吧 |
[22:16] | Well… | 那个… |
[22:17] | OK. Well, I’ve got this seminar on Anglo-Saxon poetry, | 是这样 有个盎格鲁撒克逊诗歌研讨会 |
[22:21] | and Professor Shales asked if I wanted to go along. | 席尔斯教授问我是不是要一起 |
[22:22] | A seminar? | 研讨会? |
[22:23] | Yeah, a seminar. | 对 研讨会 |
[22:25] | Right. And at this seminar, will there be any fucking? | 好吧 在研讨会上有没有嘿咻的? |
[22:28] | What? No… What are you…? No! | 什么? 不会…你怎么…?不会! |
[22:30] | I… He just texted me. Do want to see it? | 我…他才发了短信 要看么? |
[22:33] | I’ve seen it. | 我看过了 |
[22:35] | Have you? | 看过了? |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:37] | – Which one? – All of ’em. | – 哪条? – 全部 |
[22:39] | Oh, fuck! | 喔 我操! |
[22:42] | The thing about it is, you didn’t tell me about it. | 重点是 你把我蒙在鼓里 |
[22:45] | I mean… you pretended to be coming on this demo | 我的意思是…你装成是来游行的 |
[22:48] | because you’re like, you know, into it | 就像你很喜欢这活动一样 |
[22:52] | and all the time, you’re just faking it. | 但是事实是你一直都在装 |
[22:54] | I hate fakers, Oregon, that is one thing I won’t stand for. | 我恨骗子 俄勒冈 我是不能忍受欺骗的 |
[22:58] | Is that right? | 这是对的吗? |
[22:59] | That is too right… | 太对了… |
[23:00] | sister! | 大姐! |
[23:02] | Well, do you think we should press charges | 那好 你会不会起诉 |
[23:03] | against the cops that assaulted you? | 那个袭击过你的警察呢? |
[23:05] | Oh, yeah, you can twist reality whatever way you want. | 喔 会啊 你可以随便扭曲事实 |
[23:09] | You know you’ve been a massive bitch. That’s that. End of. | 你真是让人恶心 就这样 结束 |
[23:12] | You told me to do it. | 你让我去做的 |
[23:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[23:15] | You said if you want to shag a tutor, you should shag a tutor. | 你说如果想上导师 那就去上 |
[23:17] | If your tutor is James Franco. | 如果是詹姆斯·弗兰科 |
[23:20] | If he’s a middle-aged dick-splash | 但如果是一个中年不中用 |
[23:21] | with a shrivelled bell-end, think on. | 有个干巴蛋的男人时 你就要考虑一下 |
[23:23] | God! | 老天! |
[23:24] | What, he hasn’t got a shrivelled bell-end? | 干嘛 他的蛋不瘪么? |
[23:26] | Exactly. | 那是瘪 |
[23:28] | You bet he has. | 你知道的 |
[23:29] | Oh, I don’t even want to guess at the state of his nut sack. | 喔 我都不想去想他的鸡巴 |
[23:31] | Look… | 听着… |
[23:32] | No, there is nothing you can say to change the facts. | 不听 你说什么都没办法改变事实了 |
[23:35] | You munch old-man knob. | 你和老男人做了 |
[23:37] | I didn’t know he was going to call. | 我不知道他要叫我去 |
[23:40] | So he texts and you come running. | 所以他发了短信 你就跑过去 |
[23:41] | Is that how it works? | 你们就是这样是吧? |
[23:41] | Oh, that is so weak. | 喔 你也太弱了吧 |
[23:43] | You couldn’t say, “No, I’m sorry, I can’t make it, Professor, | 你就不能说 “不 对不起教授 我来不了” |
[23:47] | “I have a previous engagement. | “我已经有约了” |
[23:49] | “You can slurp on your own chubby tonight”? | “你晚上可以自嗨”? |
[23:51] | That’d be really difficult, wouldn’t it? | 这是不是很难啊? |
[23:52] | That’d be really hard to text that… | 发短信也是个难事… |
[23:54] | if you had no fingers. | 如果你手残的话 |
[23:57] | OK, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:59] | What is everyone going to say? They’re gonna think you’re a loser. | 大家会怎么说? 会觉得你是个蹩脚货 |
[24:02] | People aren’t gonna say anything… because no-one knows about it. | 他们什么都不会说的…因为没人知道 |
[24:05] | Er, they will know about it. | 哦 他们会知道的 |
[24:07] | How? | 怎么? |
[24:08] | When I tell them. | 我告诉他们啊 |
[24:10] | But… | 但是… |
[24:11] | I don’t want to have to tell people, Oregon. | 但是不想告诉别人 俄勒冈 |
[24:12] | Obviously, I know you’re sensitive about it, but… | 我知道你对这个很敏感 但是… |
[24:14] | you know, it’ll just come out, won’t it? | 你知道 纸包不住火的 |
[24:16] | Probably when I’m drunk. | 万一有天我喝醉了 |
[24:19] | And I’m drunk quite a lot, to be fair. | 你也知道我经常喝醉 这是实话 |
[24:20] | And that’s not me being, you know, bitchy – that’s just how things are. | 我也不是犯贱 但这就是事实 |
[24:22] | Why am I a loser, though? | 那我怎么就成蹩脚货了? |
[24:24] | I mean, just because I’m… | 就因为我… |
[24:26] | Shagging an old man? | 上了一个老男人? |
[24:28] | It’s icky. | 那确实很恶心 |
[24:29] | Screwing some sad dad substitute. | 上一个悲哀的老爸级货色 |
[24:32] | OK, Vod… | 福德… |
[24:35] | Professor Shales is 45. OK? | 席尔斯教授今年45岁 好吗? |
[24:38] | My dad is 54, so that shows how much you know. | 我爸54 你懂个什么劲啊 |
[24:47] | Oh, God… | 喔 天… |
[24:49] | what the hell am I doing? | 我到底在干吗啊? |
[24:53] | Kingsley, your go! | 金斯利 你来! |
[24:55] | Look, Ruth, I think I might… | 听着 露丝我觉得我可能… |
[24:57] | You’re not jealous, are you(?) | 你不是在吃醋吧 |
[25:00] | Oh… yeah(!) | 喔…是啊 |
[25:02] | People who keep score. | 每个人都有自己的成绩 |
[25:04] | I mean, I don’t care how many womenyou’vebeen with. | 我不介意你有过多少女人 |
[25:07] | You probably don’t even know yourself, right? | 可能连你自己都记不清了吧 |
[25:10] | I’ve got a ballpark figure. | 我知道个大概数字 |
[25:13] | And you don’t care what me and Jerry, or me and Mal, | 也别在意我和杰里 和马尔 |
[25:17] | or me and Sasha do. | 或者和萨沙 |
[25:19] | Sure, Sasha with the… the guy… | 当然 萨沙和…那个… |
[25:22] | the guy with the Botox?! | 打了肉毒杆菌的家伙?! |
[25:24] | It’s like improv – you go with the flow, you know. | 这就像即兴表演 跟着感觉走 |
[25:27] | You’re into improv, right? | 你也爱即兴 是吗? |
[25:28] | Sure. The main reason I switched to drama was… | 当然 我转到戏剧的主要原因就是… |
[25:31] | the limited opportunity for improv on the geology syllabus. | 地理课上即兴表演的机会少得可怜 |
[25:35] | Look, I think I might head off. | 听着 我觉得我得走了 |
[25:38] | But we’re doing the Eye. | 但是我们要去伦敦眼 |
[25:40] | I think you have to book, actually. | 其实我觉得你应该先预定 |
[25:41] | OK. | 好吧 |
[25:43] | So we haven’t booked. Why don’t we just… climb up it? | 没预定 干嘛不直接…爬呢? |
[25:46] | Obviously, there would be a small… quite a large risk of death. | 明显会有一点…挺大的风险 |
[25:50] | You’d just fall in the river. | 大不了掉到水里啊 |
[25:51] | Sure. The current is also quite… | 当然 但是水流真的… |
[25:54] | So you’re an expert on the London Eye and rivers, now? | 你可懂伦敦眼和河啦 是吧? |
[25:57] | I’m not an expert on the London Eye. | 我不懂伦敦眼 |
[25:59] | Yeah, you are. | 不 你懂 |
[26:00] | You know all about booking and everything like that. | 你懂得要预订啊什么其他的 |
[26:03] | I think it might be best if I went back. | 我想我最好还是回去吧 |
[26:05] | I thought we had a connection. | 我还以为我们来电呢 |
[26:06] | I think we need some time apart. I’ll see you around, OK? | 我觉得我们得分开一段时间 回见 好吗? |
[26:21] | I’ve been so confused about the whole thing. | 我对整件事都很纠结 |
[26:25] | I mean, it felt exciting and then it felt weird, | 既兴奋又诡异 |
[26:27] | and I wanted to tell you, | 我本来想告诉你的 |
[26:29] | but then I didn’t, because I didn’t know what you’d say. | 但是我没有 因为不知道你会说什么 |
[26:32] | And I was sort of ashamed, but sort of excited as well. | 我感觉有点羞愧 但同时也很兴奋 |
[26:34] | And sometimes the sex is good, | 有时做爱感觉很棒 |
[26:36] | but sometimes it makes me feel really dirty. | 但有时也觉得很恶心 |
[26:39] | But is it bad to feel dirty? | 感觉恶心就意味着不好么? |
[26:41] | I do sort of like him. | 我确实有点喜欢他 |
[26:43] | But I do also think he’s a cock. | 但我也知道他很混蛋 |
[26:46] | And… in the end, I think, you know, | 而且…到最后 我觉得 你知道 |
[26:49] | I have to end it, cos it’s getting a bit scuzzy. | 我必须结束 因为它越来越没品了 |
[26:51] | I mean, the last time we did it was in this shitty hotel and… Oh. | 上次我们在个很破烂的小宾馆…喔 |
[26:55] | That’s not a shitty hotel. | 这个不是破烂小宾馆 |
[27:05] | No ifs, no buts, no education cuts! | 没有如果 没有可是 抵制削减教育经费 |
[27:08] | No ifs, no buts, no education cuts! | 没有如果 没有可是 抵制削减教育经费 |
[27:12] | Um, excuse me. | 额 不好意思 |
[27:14] | Hi there. | 你们好 |
[27:15] | There’s another kettle over there and there’s a girl I sort of know. | 在那边的人里面 有个女孩我算是认识 |
[27:20] | I’m kind of with this other girl here, | 我本来是和这边的一个女孩算是一起的 |
[27:23] | but I don’t think it’s going to go anywhere, to be honest. | 但坦白的说 实在没什么发展 |
[27:27] | It was mainly a sexual thing, | 我们主要就说些私密话题 |
[27:28] | because she’s quite a physical person, | 因为她是一个追求肉欲的人 |
[27:30] | and I don’t think she’s into exclusivity. | 而且我也觉得她不专一 |
[27:34] | Not that I’m hung up about that sort of thing. | 其实我对这个不是很在乎 |
[27:37] | Maybe I am, a bit. But… | 但也大概 有一点吧 |
[27:39] | anyway, I sort of need to be in that kettle, | 总之 我想去那边 |
[27:43] | so, I mean, is there any chance you could let me swap? | 我说 我能过去吗? |
[27:50] | I promise to go straight into that one. | 我保证我会直接加入他们 |
[27:51] | I wouldn’t try and get away or anything. | 不会逃跑或怎么的 |
[27:54] | I’ll… go up, then. | 那我 上去了 |
[27:56] | Do you know what room he’s in? | 你知道他在哪间房吗? |
[27:58] | Do you want me to come? | 你想我跟你一起吗? |
[27:59] | Wh-What for? | 为…为什么呢? |
[28:01] | In case he gets funny. | 万一他变得不可理喻 |
[28:03] | No, I’ll be fine. | 不用 没事的 |
[28:05] | Do you want me to come anyway? | 说真的 要不要一起? |
[28:06] | No, just… just give me a call. | 不用 就 给我打个电话 |
[28:07] | You know, if you feel sick | 如果你觉得不舒服 |
[28:09] | or if you think you might have a brain haemorrhage | 或是你觉得你可能脑出血了 |
[28:11] | or something like that. | 或是其他的事 |
[28:21] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 就是我 |
[28:22] | Take a photo if you want. | 可以拍 |
[28:26] | The students united will never be defeated. | 学生团结 战胜一切 |
[28:29] | The students united will never be defeated. | 学生团结 战胜一切 |
[28:32] | OK, we’re just going to ride it out and make an official complaint. | 好了 我们现在要来真的了 要弄个正式起诉 |
[28:35] | The important thing here is the issue. | 重要的是现在的这个问题 |
[28:37] | EMA? The EMA? | |
[28:38] | Exactly. | 正解 |
[28:40] | Shall we tell him? | 告诉他吗? |
[28:41] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[28:42] | I think it’s time to… open the kimono. | 我觉得是时候…解开谜团了 |
[28:46] | We’re not on your veterinary school demo. | 我们不是来你们兽医学校的游行的 |
[28:48] | But you’ve been with us all afternoon, man. | 但是你们都跟了我们整个下午了 |
[28:50] | We faked it, man. | 装的 哥们 |
[28:52] | We don’t know you. Your security is woefully lax. | 我们不认识你 你的安全账号弱爆了 |
[28:56] | Another five minutes, and we’d have got your PIN number. | 再过五分钟 我们就能搞到你的银行卡密码 |
[28:58] | Suck on that, horse whisperer! | 吃屎吧 马语者! |
[29:01] | And tell Gareth to fuck off. | 告诉加雷斯滚吧 |
[29:04] | What? | 什么? |
[29:07] | I don’t think we should see each other any more. | 我觉得我们不能再见面了 |
[29:10] | Oh, God. | 喔 天啊 |
[29:12] | Oh, Jesus. | 喔 上帝啊 |
[29:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:15] | No, it’s… | 不 这… |
[29:17] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[29:18] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[29:20] | I need this. | 说来听听 |
[29:21] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:22] | I don’t think this is what I want. | 我觉得这不是我想要的 |
[29:25] | Sorry, that’s… | 对不起 这… |
[29:27] | I know this isn’t what I want. | 我知道这不是我想要的 |
[29:29] | Sure, I understand. | 当然 我明白 |
[29:31] | It’s just a bad time. | 只是在这个错误的时间 |
[29:34] | I’m in a vulnerable place emotionally | 我的情感脆弱的时候 |
[29:36] | and… my wife’s just… | 还有… 我的妻子又… |
[29:38] | published another book. | 又出版了一本书 |
[29:40] | Oh, sorry. | 噢 真抱歉 |
[29:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:44] | It’s shit. | 真屎 |
[29:46] | I mean, it’s very clever clever, you know… | 那书是很好无可挑剔 你知道… |
[29:49] | but no heart. | 但不用心写 |
[29:51] | Typical selfish Jean. | 典型的自私珍 |
[29:54] | Look, it’ll be fine. | 听着 没事的 |
[29:57] | Probably. These kind of… | 可能这些… |
[29:59] | I imagine, right? | 只是我想象的 |
[30:01] | This kind of thing is often a brief candle. | 这些东西只是过眼云烟 |
[30:04] | This kind of thing… | 这种事… |
[30:07] | has never happened to me before, Oregon. | 从未在我身上发生过 俄勒冈 |
[30:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | You may not know this yet, but… | 你也许还不知道 但是… |
[30:16] | there actually aren’t a lot of women like you. | 事实上像你这么好的女人并不多了 |
[30:19] | Good and true, bright, | 善良 真实 聪明 |
[30:22] | wild and free. | 野性 自由 |
[30:23] | Oh, I don’t know. | 啊 我不知道 |
[30:26] | You’re everything I haven’t had in my life since… I don’t know, | 你给我的那种感觉我已经久违了 大概从 |
[30:30] | the late ’80s. | 80年代末的时候 |
[30:32] | Driving a camper van through the Rhine valley, | 开辆野营车 穿越莱茵河 |
[30:35] | with Updike’s Rabbit omnibus… | 带着厄普代克的兔子文集 |
[30:38] | and a big old crate of Budvar. | 和一个又大又旧的百威机箱 |
[30:46] | Shall we have the break-up champagne? | 来杯分手酒吗? |
[30:50] | Or the heartbreak caviar? | 或是伤心鱼子酱? |
[30:51] | Sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[30:52] | Hey, no. No sorry. | 嘿 不用 不用道歉 |
[30:55] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[30:58] | the timing’s a shame, because I finished my manuscript and… | 有点可惜了 我的底稿完成了… |
[31:03] | I wanted your opinion. | 本想听听你的意见 |
[31:06] | Maybe I’ll just burn it in the real working fireplace. | 也许我应该把它扔进壁炉里烧掉 |
[31:09] | Shit! | 靠! |
[31:13] | Nothing’s going right for me today. | 今天没件事是顺利的 |
[31:18] | Um, what’s it about? | 嗯 是关于什么的? |
[31:25] | Just rub it harder. | 用力的擦它就好了 |
[31:27] | I’m trying, I’m trying. | 在擦 在擦 |
[31:31] | “The story of narrative poetry…” | “一个叙事诗的故事…” |
[31:35] | Can you… can you just cut all of this? | 你能… 把这些都删了吗? |
[31:38] | It’s not coming out. | 这不是定稿 |
[31:41] | Try a bit of shampoo. | 涂点肥皂 |
[31:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:51] | “Oh, hey. You OK?” | “哦 嘿 你还好吗?” |
[31:53] | It’s hurting a bit. | 还有点痛 |
[31:56] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样了? |
[31:58] | “Yeah, OK, I think.” | “哦 挺好” |
[32:00] | How’s he taking it? | 他怎么说? |
[32:02] | “Pretty well.” | “挺好” |
[32:04] | Are you done yet? | 你们现在结束了吗? |
[32:06] | Nearly. | 差不多了 |
[32:10] | Students united… | 学生团结… |
[32:11] | Hi! Can I come in? | 嘿! 借过一下? |
[32:13] | … Students united can never be defeated. | …学生团结 战胜一切 |
[32:16] | The students united… | 学生团结 |
[32:18] | Hi. Hi. | 嘿 嘿 |
[32:20] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[32:22] | God, is this fucked up or what? | 天哪 这儿乱糟糟在干啥? |
[32:24] | I had to crawl through policemen’s legs to get in here. | 我得从警察的腿下爬过来 |
[32:27] | But I guess this is what happens when you go | 不过我想正式的学生游行就是这样的吧 |
[32:29] | on the official university demo. Criminal record. | 就是这样的吧 犯罪记录 |
[32:32] | Shit! | 靠! |
[32:33] | Well done! | 做得好! |
[32:34] | Look, I’m really not into confrontation, OK, so just… | 嘿 我不想参与这场对抗的好吗… |
[32:37] | Bit late to decide you’re not into confrontation, | 现在是不是有点晚了 |
[32:39] | standing in the middle of World War II. | 你已经在第二次世界大战中了 |
[32:41] | This would be World War III! | 这是第三次世界大战! |
[32:43] | There have already been two World Wars. | 已经有过两次了 |
[32:46] | So fucking typical of people like you to… count up all the wars. | 你真是那种典型的…会数战争次数的人 |
[32:49] | You probably actually do history, don’t you? | 你学历史的 对吗? |
[32:52] | I bet you’re an actual historian. | 我猜你一定就是个历史学家 |
[32:54] | I’m a dentist. | 我是牙医 |
[32:56] | Why are you hanging out with dentists? | 你为什么和牙医交往? |
[32:58] | Ruth, you can see she’s upset. Just… why don’t you back off? | 露丝你看见了 她很烦 你少说点呢? |
[33:01] | A bit.Oh, my God. | 有点儿 哦 我的天呐 |
[33:04] | You do fancy her! | 你真的喜欢她! |
[33:05] | You’re after her lady wedge. | 你跟在她屁股后面 |
[33:08] | Well, I’m sorry, but I am not sharing you with a dentist. | 好吧 我很抱歉 但我没法和一个牙医共享你 |
[33:11] | If we’re going to keep seeing each other, this has got to end. | 如果我们还要见面 就跟她掰了吧 |
[33:15] | You’re seeing each other? | 你们在交往? |
[33:16] | We’re not seeing each other! | 没有! |
[33:18] | Well, we’re sleeping together, but it could lead to seeing. | 睡过了 你说下一步应该是什么呢 |
[33:22] | Oh, dear. Have I shocked you? | 哦 亲爱的 吓到你了吗? |
[33:23] | Should I not talk about my sexuality in public? | 能不能表让我在公共场合谈论私密? |
[33:27] | We did it once. It was not a big deal. | 我们只做过一次 没什么大不了的 |
[33:29] | – And when did that happen? – Um… | – 是什么时候的事情? – 嗯… |
[33:31] | Not before we… | 不是在我们之前… |
[33:32] | – Not before we… – Er, it might have been. | – 不是在我们之前…- 嗯 也许是在 |
[33:34] | You weren’t a virgin when we had sex? | 在我们上床前你不是处男? |
[33:37] | You lied to me to get me to have sex with you? | 你骗我和你上床? |
[33:40] | I was almost a virgin. It was only a couple of hours before. | 基本上是的 就在几小时前还是 |
[33:43] | You did both of us in the same night?! | 你在同一个晚上和我们两个都做了?! |
[33:46] | Double dip! | 两次! |
[33:47] | You were a virgin when we… | 你那时还是个处男… |
[33:48] | Yes! I was a virgin! | 是的! 我那时还是! |
[33:50] | Is that how you get people to have sex with you, | 这是你骗人跟你上床的伎俩吗 |
[33:51] | just go around telling them you’re a virgin? | 四处说你是个处男? |
[33:53] | Well, what are you? Some sort of Satanist | 好吧 你又是什么东西啊? 圣人? |
[33:55] | who’ll only have sex with virgins?! | 你有恋处癖啊? |
[33:57] | What about Dave? | 戴夫怎么办? |
[33:58] | What? | 什么? |
[33:59] | Well, you never split up with him, so it’s like both of you are lying. | 你们还没掰吧 好像你俩都说谎了 |
[34:01] | Howard! | 霍华德! |
[34:02] | Well, it’s better to get everything out in the open. | 好吧 最好现在都开诚布公吧 |
[34:04] | You’ll thank me for it later. | 稍后你就会感激我的 |
[34:05] | It would’ve been nice to let me know. | 你应该早告诉我的 |
[34:06] | Well, it’s not a secret – you just weren’t there when I mentioned it. | 好吧 这不是个秘密 我说的时候你碰巧不在 |
[34:09] | Well, where was I? | 好吧 我在哪儿? |
[34:09] | In your room, probably. | 在你的房间 也许 |
[34:10] | Well, couldn’t you have come round to the door and told me? | 很好 你为什么不来敲开我的门告诉我呢? |
[34:13] | Look… | 听着… |
[34:14] | Look… Just put a note through the glory hole. | 就 往我们的基友洞里留长纸条 |
[34:15] | You two have a glory hole?! | 你们还有基友洞? |
[34:17] | It’s not that kind | 不是那种 |
[34:18] | of glory hole. And it’s not the same thing. | 基友洞 不一样的 |
[34:19] | Same principle. | 一样的原理 |
[34:20] | – Howard! – I’m finished. | – 霍华德! – 我说完了 |
[34:21] | You mean you were literally a virgin? | 你本来真的是处男? |
[34:24] | Yes! I was a virgin! OK? | 是的!我是处男!好了吗? |
[34:26] | Just give me a pen, I’ll write it on a fucking placard. | 给我支笔 把这写标语牌上 |
[34:29] | Or, even better… | 有更好的… |
[34:31] | Hi, everyone. In case you missed it, | 嗨 各位 以免你们错过 |
[34:33] | I was a virgin, I am now no longer a virgin, | 哥曾是个处男 现在不是了 |
[34:37] | and will keep you updated as things develop. | 同时哥会随时更新事态发展的 |
[34:47] | Fucking pigs! | 蠢猪! |
[34:49] | Squeal, piggy. Squeal! | 大嘴巴 废柴 大嘴巴! |
[34:50] | Fight the cuts! Kill the cops! | 打倒那家伙!杀了警察! |
[34:52] | I only wanted to watch the fucking rugby! | 我只是想看橄榄球比赛! |
[35:00] | Kill the cops! | 杀了警察! |
[35:19] | All done? | 结束了? |
[35:21] | Yep. | 是的 |
[35:22] | Clean kill? | 处理干净了? |
[35:24] | Yep. In and out. | 是的 里里外外 |
[35:25] | Run Through The Jungle | 穿过丛林 |
[35:33] | Whoa, thought it was a nightmare | #哇哦 就当做是个噩梦# |
[35:38] | Lo, it’s all so true | #看 一切都是这么真实# |
[35:41] | They told me | #他们告诉我# |
[35:42] | Don’t go walkin’ slow | #不要走得太慢# |