时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Wow! God! | 哇! 天呐! |
[00:29] | – Last night was a massive one. – Hm. | – 昨晚真是棒极了 – 恩 |
[00:33] | Couldn’t have done it without my wingman. Heh. | 没有好伙伴可不行啊 |
[00:39] | Uh. | 嗯 |
[00:41] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[00:43] | Ah! | 嗨! |
[00:44] | The traditional full English breakfast. Lovely. | 传统英式早餐 真有爱 |
[00:47] | Really sets you up for the day. | 新的一天开始了 |
[00:50] | Er, anyone for tea or coffee? | 喝茶喝咖啡? |
[00:52] | Ooh, no. Er… | 噢 不 |
[00:54] | – Juice, water? – Mm. | – 果汁 水? – 嗯 |
[00:56] | Yeah, water, but not hot and not cold. | 水吧 不冷不热的 |
[00:59] | Just sort of… tepid. | 就…温的 |
[01:13] | Oh. No. | 噢 不 |
[01:14] | That’s disgusting. | 真反胃 |
[01:15] | Eurgh. | 呕 |
[01:18] | Um… yeah, | 嗯 好吧 |
[01:20] | maybe you should just give it a rest. | 你该戒烟了 |
[01:22] | – No, it’s only weed. Class C. – Right. | – 不是这些草的问题 是教室C – 好吧 |
[01:26] | Class C in the morning, class B in the afternoon, class A at night. | 上午教室C 下午教室B 晚上教室A |
[01:29] | That’s why they give them letters. Right, Oregon? | 所以才要用字母是吧 俄勒冈? |
[01:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:33] | Everyone knows that. | 人人都知道 |
[01:35] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[01:36] | Uhh. I’m powering through. | 我很给力的 |
[01:38] | Massive one last night, massive one tonight. | 昨晚很疯狂 今晚继续 |
[01:42] | Safer to keep going. | 持之以恒才行 |
[01:44] | It’s just science. | 这就是科学 |
[01:49] | Do you think your dad’s pissed off with you? | 你觉得你爸生你气了吗? |
[01:51] | Yeah. It’s gonna be the brunch from hell, | 是的 这感觉太糟了 |
[01:53] | the mother of all brunches. | 糟糕透顶 |
[01:55] | – Weeping, shitting and lamentation. – Yeah. | – 哭泣 谩骂 哀伤 – 是啊 |
[01:58] | I had a barney with my mum over my choice of phone tariff. | 我曾因为电话资费和我妈大吵一架 |
[02:02] | I was all like, “Back off, sugar tits. This is my shit.” | 说的都是”滚 你妹的 管你鸟事” |
[02:06] | My dad’s from the old school, you know? | 我爸是从旧式学堂出来的 |
[02:08] | The only time he unbuckles is to administer a 360-degree arse storm. | 他只有生气的时候才会不当绅士 |
[02:13] | Have you considered adoption as an adult? | 你想过像个成年人般接受吗? |
[02:17] | Because I have. | 因为我想过 |
[02:18] | No, man. I fucking love it. | 不 老兄 我喜欢这样 |
[02:21] | Harsh boundaries, maximum slappage. | 硬碰硬 大尺度 |
[02:23] | You know where you stand with that shee-ite. | 你得知道应该怎么做 |
[02:36] | Does anyone know where the Blaster office is? | 有人知道冲击波办公室在哪儿吗? |
[02:38] | And, I mean, do you think they just let you in or if there’s, like, | 嗯 是很容易就能进去 还是会 |
[02:42] | a verbal assessment or a ritual humiliation | 先损你一顿 |
[02:45] | or a trial of strength? | 或者有能力考验之类的? |
[02:46] | Are you going to the writer’s briefing meeting as well? | 你也要去那作家的碰头会吗? |
[02:49] | What? You know I’ve always wanted to do some journalism. | 怎么? 你知道我一直想当记者的 |
[02:51] | Right, I see. | 是的 我知道 |
[02:53] | So, er, you’re a newspaper “virgin” too? | 恩 你在报刊界也是”处男”咯? |
[02:56] | I suppose the next thing, I’ll find out | 我猜过后我会发现 |
[02:57] | you’re employed by the Sunday Times. | 你同时被太阳报录用了 |
[02:59] | Are you still annoyed | 你还因为我和别人 |
[03:00] | that I slept with someone else? Even though you’re still going out | 睡过而生气? 就算你还和那个 |
[03:03] | with your long-term boyfriend, who you led me believe you’d broken up with. | 我以为你们已经掰了的男朋友约会? |
[03:05] | Is your friend Ruth coming, too? | 你朋友露丝也来吗? |
[03:07] | Because she could write a great column | 她能写个很棒的专栏 |
[03:08] | called How To Be A Mad Diva Slut Fuck! | “花心烂咖是怎样炼成的”! |
[03:15] | Hi, Dave. | 嘿 戴夫 |
[03:20] | So… I assume this is about the court appearance? | 嗯 我想是出庭的事吧? |
[03:25] | What court appearance? | 出什么庭? |
[03:27] | Oh, you didn’t hear about the court appearance? | 噢 你还不知道? |
[03:30] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:32] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[03:34] | Um… | 嗯… |
[03:35] | Basically, I went on a student demo, | 基本就是 我参加了学生游行 |
[03:38] | and the police kettled us for, like, no reason whatsoever, | 接着警察逮捕了我们 基本没理由 |
[03:40] | and I felt compelled to kick some pretty serious ass. | 然后我被迫踹了人几脚 |
[03:44] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[03:46] | So what was the upshot of this court appearance? | 出庭以后呢? |
[03:50] | Thrown out on a technicality. | 上诉被否决 |
[03:52] | So… | 所以呢… |
[03:54] | let the scrotum wrenching begin. | 爆他们的菊去 |
[03:56] | Well, that’s your business. | 嗯 那是你的事儿 |
[03:58] | You’re a grown-up now, Jonathan. | 你是成年人了 乔纳森 |
[04:01] | Allegedly. | 应该是吧 |
[04:02] | So that’s not why you’re here? | 你来不是因为这个? |
[04:06] | No, I’ve come up to see your Uncle Donald, | 不是 我是来看你叔叔唐纳德的 |
[04:08] | and your mother insisted that I say hello. | 你妈一定要我来看看你 |
[04:11] | You know what she’s like. | 你知道她的 |
[04:13] | She’s convinced herself you’ve got scurvy or rickets or something. | 她总觉得你得了白血病 佝偻病什么的 |
[04:17] | Well, you can tell Mum that the only disease I’m in danger of getting | 你可以告诉她 我可能得的 |
[04:20] | is a sexually transmitted one. | 只有性病 |
[04:25] | Do you have an STD? | 你有性病? |
[04:29] | N-No, I-I definitely don’t. | 没没 当然没有 |
[04:33] | Hold on, I thought you hated Uncle Donald, | 等一下 我以为从修枝剪事儿后 |
[04:37] | ever since the secateurs incident. | 你就看唐纳德叔叔不顺眼了 |
[04:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:40] | Well, it’s a professional visit. | 这是次专业性拜访 |
[04:42] | Isn’t he like a… a doctor or…? What is he? | 他不是医生…什么的吗? 是什么? |
[04:47] | He’s a heart surgeon. | 他是个心脏外科医生 |
[04:50] | And I’ve had a heart attack. | 我有心脏病 |
[04:53] | You had a heart attack? | 你有心脏病 |
[04:55] | What? Yes. | 怎么 是啊 |
[04:56] | – When was it? – I don’t know. | – 什么时候有的? – 不知道 |
[04:59] | Six or seven weeks ago. | 六七周以前吧 |
[05:02] | I can’t believe you didn’t bloody mention it. | 天 你竟然都不说一下 |
[05:04] | Well, I’m sorry, I was a bit busy | 哦抱歉 我得了心脏病 |
[05:05] | having and then recuperating from a heart attack. | 然后还要点时间恢复 |
[05:08] | You couldn’t call me? | 你就没法说一声? |
[05:10] | Not even a text? | 连短信也没有? |
[05:11] | “Jonathan, had a hearters. OK now.” | “乔纳森 我得心脏病了 现在好了” |
[05:14] | Slanty face. | 再加个苦逼脸 |
[05:15] | Didn’t want to bother you. | 我不想打扰你的生活 |
[05:17] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me. | 天 你竟然都不说一下 |
[05:19] | “I can’t believe you didn’t tell me.” | “天 你竟然都不说一下” |
[05:22] | Well, I’ve told you now. | 现在说了 |
[05:27] | Are you, you know, OK? | 那你 那你现在好吗? |
[05:30] | Yes, yes, I’m fine. | 是的 是 我还好 |
[05:33] | Just can’t eat or drink anything interesting ever again. | 就是不能再由着兴致乱吃喝了 |
[05:39] | OK, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[05:43] | Dave just proposed. | 戴夫刚求婚了 |
[05:46] | Fuck off. | 我了个去 |
[05:48] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[05:49] | – Oh, my God. – What a dick. | – 我的天呐 – 真是傻逼 |
[05:51] | – What a total dick. – No offence. | – 太傻逼了 – 无意冒犯 |
[05:54] | – No. – He just rings up | – 不是 – 他打了个电话 |
[05:55] | and proposes over the phone? On a Monday morning? | 就求婚了? 在星期一早上? |
[05:58] | What, was he stuck in traffic and just decided | 他是不是堵在路上了 |
[06:00] | he’d ask you to marry him while waiting for the lights to change?! | 等红灯的时候突然想起给你求婚? |
[06:03] | Yeah. But… | 哦 但… |
[06:05] | maybe he’s been feeling like this for a really long time | 也许他考虑很久了 |
[06:09] | and he just thought, “If I don’t say this, I’m gonna burst.” | 只是觉得 “如果不说出来 会炸的” |
[06:11] | – No. – Nah. | – 不是 – 不可能 |
[06:13] | He’s just worried that now you’re at uni, you might stray, | 他不过觉得你上了大学会移情 |
[06:15] | thought he’d better keep a tie on you. | 只想要绑住你而已 |
[06:16] | Yeah. Marriage is lovely, isn’t it? | 是 婚礼是件幸福事是吧? |
[06:18] | Lovely for the medieval women | 对中世纪的早婚女子来说 |
[06:20] | who got married at puberty | 这种幸福是对于随意 |
[06:22] | as punishment for showing their ankles to the farmer’s boy. | 把脚踝裸露给农民的儿子看的惩罚 |
[06:24] | This is 2011! You need to sow your oats. | 拜托 现在是2011 你应该广泛撒网 |
[06:27] | Then get married to a fuckdog in Vegas, off your face on ketamine. | 在维加斯找个男人结婚 从此过上正经人生 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:34] | Bless him for asking, though. | 不管怎样 很高兴他给我求婚了 |
[06:36] | I just need to let him down gently. | 我会委婉地拒绝他的 |
[06:38] | No, you won’t! | 不行 不要这样 |
[06:39] | You need to go round to his house and bash him in the bollocks with a brick. | 你应该去他家带上一块砖好好敲敲他 |
[06:41] | That might be the coke talking. | 你抽醉了吧 |
[06:43] | It really fucking isn’t! | 真他妈没有! |
[06:46] | So, should I say congratulations? | 嗯 我应该祝福你吗? |
[06:48] | Oh, fuck off, Kingsley, you… | 你妹 金斯利 你… |
[06:50] | dick lord. | 鸡巴王 |
[06:52] | Not the most devastating insult! | 还不是最伤人的话哟亲! |
[07:00] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么? |
[07:03] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[07:04] | – Geology Girl. – Oh. | – 地质学少女 – 哦 |
[07:07] | She’s so fit. | 太适合了 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[07:10] | But is she? | 但她? |
[07:12] | Or have we just been brainwashed by lack of female contact? | 我们是不是接触女孩生太少被洗脑了? |
[07:16] | – Interesting. – Mm. | – 有意思 – 嗯 |
[07:19] | Like two lonely submarine commandos wanking to the shipping forecast. | 像两个寂寞的潜水兵对着航行天气预报自慰? |
[07:25] | No. She’s definitely fit. | 不 她绝对适合我 |
[07:30] | And she knows it. | 而且她知道 |
[07:32] | Look at her… | 看看她 |
[07:34] | preening. | 自信满满 |
[07:36] | What a dick. | 哦我的天 |
[07:38] | All… lovely | 360度可爱无死角 |
[07:41] | and knowing she’s lovely. | 大家都知道 |
[07:43] | Disgusting. | 受不鸟 |
[07:44] | Maybe one of us should ask her out… | 也许我俩中有个人可以约她出去… |
[07:48] | as a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[07:49] | It’d be funny because… | 听起来有些可笑 因为… |
[07:51] | we hate her. | 我们讨厌她 |
[07:52] | – Yes, do that. – What? | – 哦 约吧 – 什么? |
[07:54] | I’ll… I’ll film it on my phone, it will be hilarious. Lauren, Lauren! | 我 我要录下来 肯定笑死了 劳伦 劳伦! |
[08:00] | I was just wondering if you wanted to meet up after lectures for a drink? | 你愿不愿意在讲座结束后一起喝一杯? |
[08:04] | Hm! | 呃 |
[08:05] | Wow, that’s… direct. | 哇哦 你真…直接 |
[08:07] | I completely understand. | 没关系 我懂 |
[08:11] | It was pretty full-on, what you said in the Stratigraphy tutorial… | 我对你在课上的发言很有兴趣 |
[08:14] | that the Earth is expanding, but no-one wants to talk about it. | 地壳正在扩张 但没人愿意谈 |
[08:18] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[08:19] | Of course. | 的确是 |
[08:21] | It’s interesting. | 那很有意思 |
[08:25] | I’d like to go for a drink. | 我很乐意去喝杯 |
[08:26] | Let’s do that. | 讲座后去吧 |
[08:37] | Wow, you’re taking this seriously. | 哇哦 你可真认真 |
[08:41] | Is that a graph? Why have you done a graph? | 那是图表吗 干嘛要画图表? |
[08:44] | None of your business. | 不管你的事 |
[08:46] | Anyway, how’s your pitch? | 你情况怎么样? |
[08:48] | Fine. | 不错 |
[08:50] | What’s that on your hand? | 你手上写的什么? |
[08:53] | – Does that say “demo”? – It’s my notes. Research. | – 是”游行”吗 – 随手写的 调查用的 |
[08:57] | Ah, yes, because… | 嗯 是啊 因为 |
[08:58] | all the greats do filing on their own bodies! | 伟人们都会在自己的身体上标记! |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:01] | I heard Julian Assange wrote most of WikiLeaks | 我听说朱利安·阿桑奇把维基解密信息 |
[09:03] | on his legs. Only way to go. | 都写大腿上 由此走向成功 |
[09:06] | OK. So… | 好了 那么… |
[09:08] | you’re not guaranteed to get anything in this week’s issue, | 你们不一定能在这周的刊物中学到什么 |
[09:11] | but this is a chance for you to run your ideas past us. | 但这是个好机会 来提出你们的观点 |
[09:13] | We can give you a bit of a steer. | 我们能给你们一些启示 |
[09:18] | You don’t need to put your hand up, | 你可以不用举手 |
[09:20] | but, er, yes, go ahead. | 说吧 |
[09:23] | Oh, hello, yes. Um, I’d like to do a piece | 你好 嗯 我想做近期那场 |
[09:24] | on the recent anti-cuts demo. | 反对削减教育预算游行的报道 |
[09:27] | That’s my idea. | 那是我的主意 |
[09:28] | – You stole my idea. – Shut up, fuckhead. | – 你剽我观点 – 闭嘴 白痴 |
[09:30] | Yes, a sort of, um, Up The Spout… | 对 像是 游行无果 |
[09:34] | A View From Inside The Kettle. | 深入探访被关学生 |
[09:35] | OK. We’ll consider a short eyewitness account. | 好 最好能有些目击者 |
[09:39] | Oh. Great, thanks! | 哦 太好了 谢谢! |
[09:41] | Right, let’s carry on this way round the room. | 咱们逐个继续 |
[09:43] | Er, yes? | 你呢? |
[09:45] | Er, yeah. | 呃 嗯 |
[09:47] | Um… I was thinking of doing a piece about… | 呃…我想做一篇关于… |
[09:51] | students, | 学生的 |
[09:53] | student life. | 学生的生活 |
[09:55] | A day in the life of a student. | 学生的一天的文章 |
[09:56] | Right? Yeah, like, um… | 是吗 对 就像 呃… |
[09:58] | the stuff the papers ignore, | 论文中忽视的那些问题 |
[10:00] | like toast, the eternal debate. | 像土司 讨论永无止境 |
[10:02] | Smooth or crunchy? Or… | 软的还是脆的? 或者… |
[10:05] | Marmite, love it or hate it? | 喜不喜欢酵母 |
[10:08] | Is it the classic Marmite product? | 用的是最好的酵母吗? |
[10:11] | Great. I’ll be taking zero words on that. | 好吧 我不发表意见了 |
[10:14] | Look, we’re open to columns and stuff, | 我们不限制选题和内容 |
[10:17] | but it really needs to have some edge. OK? | 但必须要有个下线 好吗? |
[10:20] | Next…I’d like to do an article… | 下一个…我想写一篇… |
[10:27] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:32] | Just… Just keep me posted, OK? | 就…有消息通知我 好吗? |
[10:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:40] | Howard, hi, hello. | 霍华德 嗨 你好 |
[10:42] | Um… | 呃… |
[10:44] | this is Mike. | 这是迈克 |
[10:45] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[10:47] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[10:49] | And… you are? | 那…你是? |
[10:51] | She’s already said, I’m Mike. | 她已经说了 我是迈克 |
[10:53] | – And are you a Geology person? – Nah. | – 你是地质学班的? – 不是 |
[10:58] | What… sort of person are you? | 你…是什么人? |
[11:01] | I do Management and Leisure. What fucking difference does it make? | 我是学休闲事业管理的 有什么问题吗? |
[11:04] | Just… | 只是… |
[11:06] | making conversation between… | 同学之间… |
[11:09] | – fellow persons. – Why? Are you chatting me up? | – 聊聊而已 – 你在跟我搭讪吗? |
[11:15] | Would anyone like a drink? | 要喝一杯吗? |
[11:16] | I’m fine, thank you. | 我不用 谢谢 |
[11:18] | A pint of wife beater, if you’re buying. | 来瓶”家暴” 你请客的话 |
[11:20] | A pint of… | 一瓶… |
[11:21] | wife beater… | “家暴” |
[11:24] | for Mike. | 给迈克 |
[11:34] | – Are you OK? – Yeah, | – 你还好吧? – 嗯 |
[11:36] | – fine, cracking form. Why? – Just… | – 挺好的 崩溃 怎么了? – 就是 |
[11:39] | warm beer in the middle of the day, with your teeth. | 中午只喝啤酒不吃东西 |
[11:42] | I don’t really want to talk about it, all right? | 我真的不想说 行吗? |
[11:44] | OK. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸 |
[11:48] | – Is he OK? – He’s just… | – 他还好吗? – 他就是… |
[11:51] | so fucking boring. | 太他妈无聊了 |
[11:53] | He’s all like, | 他的话听着像 |
[11:54] | “Do you want to talk about boring old man stuff?” | “想听听无聊老男人的故事吗?” |
[11:56] | And I’m like, “No, I don’t. That’s boring.” | 我会说”不想 无聊” |
[11:58] | I wish I’d just been… | 真希望我是… |
[11:59] | hatched from an egg so I didn’t have to deal with fucking RoboDad | 从蛋里蹦出来的 就不用跟怪人老爹相处了 |
[12:03] | and his mechanical failings. | 他的身体现在也不好使了 |
[12:04] | You know? | 懂吗? |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 大概吧 |
[12:09] | The thing about tennis | 说到网球 |
[12:11] | is I don’t really give a shit if it’s aerobic for anaerobic or whatever. | 我才不管它是不是有氧运动 |
[12:15] | Problem is, it’s not a sport | 问题是 它根本不是运动 |
[12:16] | cos it’s not played by a team. | 因为它不是团合作 |
[12:18] | Right. I think a lot of people think tennis is a sport. | 我想很多人觉得网球是项运动 |
[12:22] | But I totally see what you mean. | 但我懂你的意思 |
[12:26] | Do you mind if I read? | 我能看书吗? |
[12:39] | Oregon! | 俄勒冈! |
[12:41] | Oregon! | 俄勒冈! |
[12:47] | I feel weird. | 我感觉很诡异 |
[12:49] | Like, I can’t feel my arm, | 好像我胳膊没了 |
[12:52] | or I can but it’s not mine, | 或者我有胳膊 但不听使唤 |
[12:55] | and everything looks kind of like I’m on a motorway. | 眼前看起来好像我在跑高速 |
[13:00] | Am I on a motorway? | 我在高速上吗? |
[13:02] | Am I all right, Oregon? | 我还好吗 俄勒冈? |
[13:04] | Ahhh… | 啊… |
[13:08] | – What’s going on? – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | – 怎么了? – 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[13:10] | Vod might be having a in overdose. | 福德好像嗑多了 |
[13:11] | – I don’t think she is. – Oh, my God. | – 我觉得不是 – 天呐 |
[13:13] | – I’m not good in an crisis. – Right, shall I call an ambulance? | – 我不会处理紧急情况 – 叫救护车吗 |
[13:15] | Fuck no. Half that coke’s mine. If the cops come, that makes me | 绝对不行 可卡因可能是我的 要是警察来了 |
[13:18] | – like an accessory. – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | – 我就成帮凶了 – 天呐 天呐 |
[13:20] | – Is she breathing? – She must be breathing. | – 她还有气吗? – 你说屁话呢么 |
[13:21] | She keeps saying, “Oh, my God.” | 她一直说”天呐” |
[13:22] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[13:24] | I mean, you can’t say things unless you’re breathing, can you? | 你不喘气还能说话呀? |
[13:26] | Put her in the recovery position. | 把她摆成恢复姿势 |
[13:27] | – What’s that? – I don’t know. | – 什么玩意儿? – 不知道 |
[13:29] | Relax. I know the recovery position. | 淡定 哥会摆 |
[13:31] | Come on, Vod. | 来吧 福德 |
[13:32] | Oh! | 哦! |
[13:34] | Shit. No, wait. | 妈的 等等 |
[13:35] | I know the Heimlich manoeuvre. | 我会海姆利克氏急救法 |
[13:37] | Do you want the Heimlich manoeuvre, Vod? | 来点海姆利克氏急救法怎样 福德? |
[13:40] | – Is she actually having an overdose? – Of course she is. | – 她真嗑多药了吗? – 当然 |
[13:43] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[13:44] | She might just be having a disturbingly brilliant time. | 她可能正让我们不安地爽着呢 |
[13:46] | Right, OK, um… we should ask her if she’s having an overdose, | 好了 呃…我们该问问她嗑多没 |
[13:50] | because if she thinks she is, then she probably is. | 如果她觉得多了 那就是多了 |
[13:51] | OK, um, Vod, do you think you’re having an overdose? | 好吧 福德 你觉得你嗑多了吗? |
[13:55] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[13:56] | – Oh, my God. – Whoa. | – 天呐 – 哇哦 |
[13:57] | Right, that’s it. I’m calling an ambulance. | 好了 这样吧 我叫救护车 |
[14:00] | You’re fucking not. I’m not going to prison. | 不准叫!我不想坐牢 |
[14:02] | I’m posh and pretty. | 爷可是贵族帅哥 |
[14:04] | They will batter me both ends. | 会受到双重打击的 |
[14:05] | Well, if we do nothing and she dies, then we’re all going to prison, OK? | 如果不管她 她死了 咱全得进监狱 好吗? |
[14:09] | I’ve read The Secret History. This is how this kind of shit starts up. | 我看过”校园秘史” 烂事儿都这样开始 |
[14:12] | – She’s not gonna die. – Realistically, she might die. | – 她不会死的 – 现实点 还真有可能 |
[14:14] | We’ve just got to open ourselves to that possibility. | 我们必须想到那种可能 |
[14:17] | Shut up, Howard. | 闭嘴 霍华德 |
[14:23] | Why did you bring a beer? It’s not a road trip. | 你拿啤酒来干嘛?又不是公路旅行 |
[14:25] | This is in Vod’s honour. | 这酒为福德而喝 |
[14:27] | If a man goes down, you don’t stop the war, | 一个人倒下了 战争却不会因此而停 |
[14:29] | you battle through. Apoc-a-lash. | 人们继续战斗 讽刺啊 |
[14:31] | Why are hospitals so grim? | 医院怎么这么冷酷? |
[14:32] | Would it be because they’re museums of death? | 因为这是死亡博物馆吗? |
[14:35] | Vod partied her way into hospital, the ultimate party destination, | 福德把派对开进了医院 终极目标啊 |
[14:39] | I mean, she is gonna be a legend on campus. | 她会成为学校的传奇 |
[14:41] | Just have a think about it. | 想想看 |
[14:43] | Hiya. | 嗨呀 |
[14:45] | I’ll leave you to your friends. | 跟朋友们聊聊吧 |
[14:48] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[14:49] | Hey, Vod. | 嘿 福德 |
[14:51] | We got you a “get well” card. | 我们拿来了”早日康复”卡 |
[14:56] | Oh, wow. | 哦 哇哦 |
[15:01] | How’d you get Paul Lamb, the Invisible Man, to sign it? | 那个隐形人保罗·兰博怎么签字的? |
[15:04] | He didn’t. That was me. | 他没签 我写的 |
[15:06] | I just thought it should be from all us. | 我觉得大家都应该写上 |
[15:08] | – Did you do the others as well? – No. | – 你还替别人写了吗? – 没有 |
[15:10] | Just him. | 就他一个 |
[15:11] | And Howard. | 还有霍华德 |
[15:12] | I don’t do cards. | 我不写卡片的 |
[15:15] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[15:18] | Can we get you anything? | 想要点什么吗? |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:21] | – Can I have a cup of tea? – Right-o. | – 来杯茶呗? – 好嘞 |
[15:23] | Cup of tea for the legend. | 为传奇人物泡杯茶 |
[15:26] | Brought you a copy of the paper, just in case you wanted to have a read. | 给你拿了份报纸 想看就看看 |
[15:30] | Or… | 或者… |
[15:32] | would you be OK to maybe chat? | 想聊聊吗? |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 行 |
[15:36] | My throat’s a bit sore from all the stomach pumping. | 我喉咙吐得有点疼 |
[15:40] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[15:41] | Sorry to hear that. | 很抱歉 |
[15:44] | So… what was it like having your stomach pumped? | 那…吐的时候什么感觉? |
[15:52] | How’s it going, old dude? | 你好啊 老伙计? |
[15:55] | – Here you are, geeze. – Thank you. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[15:59] | Hang in there. | 坚持下去 |
[16:13] | – What’s wrong? – Hey. | – 怎么了? – 嘿 |
[16:15] | No… Er, all good. | 不…挺好的 |
[16:17] | Just… | 就是… |
[16:18] | you know, need to sit down. | 坐下休息 |
[16:22] | Seeing all these old people’s really tiring. You know? | 看这些老家伙真很累人 你懂吗? |
[16:24] | I get… I get like that sometimes. | 我…有的时候 |
[16:27] | Like, art galleries, all the old paintings… | 去画廊 看古董 |
[16:30] | they’re tiring. | 他们很烦人 |
[16:33] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[16:36] | My dad’s had a heart attack. | 我爸得了心脏病 |
[16:40] | Um… | 呃… |
[16:42] | I’ve… I’ve kind of been going through some tough home shit as well. | 我家也发生了这样的事 |
[16:44] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[16:48] | It’s just, um… I’ve had this horse, | 恩…我有匹马 |
[16:51] | Roulette. | 路雷特 |
[16:53] | Um, I’ve had him since I was 12 | 呃 12岁的时候就养他了 |
[16:56] | and I think we’re gonna have to put him down. | 但现在我们可能见不到了 |
[16:58] | Like, soon. | 快要 |
[17:00] | – And… – A horse? | – 而且… – 一匹马? |
[17:04] | That’s not the same. | 这哪一样 |
[17:05] | – What? – A horse and a dad, | – 什么? – 一匹马和一位父亲 |
[17:07] | that’s not the same. | 不一样的 |
[17:09] | – No. Oh, no, I wasn’t saying that… – Seriously, | – 不 哦不 不是那意思 – 真的 |
[17:11] | not cool, Oregon. | 不咋地 俄勒冈 |
[17:12] | It’s a horse. | 一匹马 |
[17:13] | It’s basically just a big fucking dog. | 基本就是条巨型笨狗 |
[17:16] | I know that it’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[17:19] | I know that it’s just basically, factually, just a horse, | 他基本就是匹马 |
[17:22] | but it’s like… | 但它… |
[17:24] | Roulette was my whole childhood, | 路雷特是我童年的全部 |
[17:27] | and I feel like my whole childhood is about to be shot in the head. | 我感觉就像童年要被枪毙了 |
[17:33] | Yeah, well, I guess that’s pretty shit. | 嗯 好吧 我想这事挺操蛋的 |
[17:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:39] | Hey, I kind of love the fact that you had a horse, though. | 嘿 我有点喜欢这档子事儿了 |
[17:41] | You’re one of me. | 咱同病相怜 |
[17:44] | Well… | 嗯… |
[17:45] | no, I mean, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[17:47] | Not really. Um… | 不算是 呃… |
[17:48] | You know, we had him on loan for the first few years and, er, | 一开始是租用的 |
[17:51] | then we bought him really cheap, | 后来低价买来 |
[17:53] | and… his tack was always second-hand. | 他的马蹄铁一直是二手的 |
[17:56] | I don’t even wear proper boots. | 我甚至不穿马靴 |
[17:57] | I just wear trainers and fuck up my feet. | 我就穿着运动鞋然后搞坏了脚 |
[17:59] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[18:00] | Edgy. | 火爆小妞 |
[18:02] | Grunge horse. | 蹩脚老马 |
[18:03] | Gotcha. | 了解 |
[18:07] | You big posho. | 你可以啊 |
[18:11] | Have you told your parents? | 你告诉父母了吗? |
[18:13] | No, they wouldn’t care. | 没 他们不会在乎的 |
[18:15] | I don’t even know where my dad is. | 我也不知道我老爹在哪 |
[18:19] | Do you need to nominate a next of kin? Who would that be? | 如果让你通知一个亲戚 你会选谁呢? |
[18:22] | Oregon? | 俄勒冈? |
[18:23] | Nah, Oregon’s my wingman! | 才不是 俄勒冈是我的搭档 |
[18:25] | That’s like the opposite of next of kin! | 好像跟亲戚关系无关 |
[18:30] | And how do you feel now? | 你现在感觉如何? |
[18:32] | You’re asking a lot of questions. | 你的问题可真多啊 |
[18:35] | – I’m just concerned. – Better. | – 我只是关心而已 – 好些了 |
[18:36] | Less like I’m on a motorway. | 没有在高速上的感觉了 |
[18:38] | Well, you look well. | 好吧 你看起来不错 |
[18:40] | Yeah, you look really well. | 是啊 你看上去真的不错 |
[18:41] | You don’t. They’re lying. | 没有 他们是在骗你 |
[18:43] | So… has all this made you stop and think, | 那…这件事有没有让你停下来思考下 |
[18:46] | do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[18:47] | Is it like… | 这是不是… |
[18:48] | a life-changing moment? | 生命中的转折点? |
[18:51] | Are you taking notes? | 你是在记笔记吗? |
[18:53] | No! Just… | 没有 只是… |
[18:55] | doodling. | 涂鸦 |
[18:57] | Are you…? | 你是不是…? |
[18:58] | Is this for the Blaster? | 写冲击波的文章? |
[19:00] | This is sort of like a really shit roller coaster. | 这真像过山车啊你妹 |
[19:03] | Just give me a shout | 福德 你决定之后 |
[19:05] | when you’ve made your decision, Vod. | 告诉我一声 |
[19:07] | – Yeah. – Decision? | – 好的 – 决定? |
[19:09] | They think maybe I should think about rehab or a women’s centre. | 他们建议我去康复或女子中心 |
[19:13] | Rehab? Wow! | 康复? 哇! |
[19:15] | How do you feel about that? | 你怎么想? |
[19:16] | Is that a real question? | 你发自肺腑? |
[19:17] | Yes, it is a real question! I’m interested for my friend. | 废话! 我关心我的朋友 |
[19:21] | Look, rehab is nothing to be ashamed of. | 听着 康复可不是什么丢人的事 |
[19:23] | This has got clay pigeon shooting. | 他们有泥制飞靶 |
[19:25] | Is that a good idea? | 这主意好吗? |
[19:27] | Giving depressed and mentally unstable people guns? | 给压抑和情绪不稳定的人枪支? |
[19:29] | So, we good to go? | 好了 我们可以走了吗? |
[19:30] | They think I should stay. | 他们觉得我应该留下 |
[19:32] | Um, they said that Vod should enter a drugs treatment program. | 啊 他们说福德需要接受戒毒 |
[19:36] | There’s a spare bed in the Women’s Crisis Centre. | 在妇女危机处理中心还有空床 |
[19:39] | Crisis? What crisis? | 危机? 什么危机? |
[19:41] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[19:42] | You’re a lege, all right? | 你是个传奇 对吧? |
[19:43] | You’ve just done a massive one, that’s all. | 你只是做了一项壮举 仅此而已 |
[19:45] | Yeah, I mean, rehab? | 是啊 康复中心? |
[19:47] | Bit much. | 有点过了 |
[19:49] | Yeah, she’s saying that, she’s your wingman. | 是啊 她都这么说 她可是你的搭档哦 |
[19:50] | Or, if you want to top yourself, they’ve got guns. | 或者 如果你想超越自己 他们有枪哦 |
[19:54] | Howard! Look, | 霍华德! 听着 |
[19:56] | I just think Vod should be left to make the decision on her own. | 应该让福德自己决定 |
[19:58] | This is bullshit. She’s been brainwashed. | 真扯淡 她被洗脑了 |
[20:00] | If you actually read the leaflets… | 如果你真的看了单子的话… |
[20:02] | Oh! Read the leaflet! Talk to the doctors! | 喔! 看单子! 跟医生谈谈! |
[20:05] | Whoop-de-fucking-doo, Kingsley. | 去他妈的 金斯利 |
[20:07] | This girl knows how to live. | 她知道如何生活 |
[20:08] | Come on, Vod! | 来吧 福德! |
[20:10] | Back to Hartnell, big fry-up, | 回哈奈尔 来个大大煎鸡蛋 |
[20:11] | couple of episodes of Rastamouse, you’ll be right as rain. | 看看争议鼠(动画片) 你就康复了 |
[20:14] | JP, it’s not normal to end up in hospital after a night out. | JP 夜生活后过到医院来了可不正常 |
[20:17] | Uh, hello? Yes, it is! | 喔 是吗? 太正常了 |
[20:19] | Now, come on, Vod. Let’s blow this joint. | 走吧 福德 扯掉身上的管子 |
[20:22] | Yeah, fuck it, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[20:24] | Vod… We are busting you out of here. | 福德…我们要把你救出去 |
[20:28] | You can stick your Crisis Centre, Nurse Jackie. | 杰基护士 坚持你的危机处理中心吧 |
[20:36] | The natural order has been restored. | 自然秩序已经恢复 |
[20:39] | You tried to step into the world of the normals, | 你尝试进入正常人的世界 |
[20:42] | but they identified you as a replicant. | 但是他们把你当成复制品 |
[20:45] | From now on, it’s just you and the rocks, my friend. | 从现在起 就只有你和摇滚了 朋友 |
[20:47] | You’re safe among the rocks. | 你在摇滚里可是安全的哦 |
[20:50] | Howard? | 霍华德? |
[20:52] | Hi. I was looking for you. | 嗨 我一直在找你 |
[20:55] | I’m really sorry about Mike. | 对于迈克 我很抱歉 |
[20:57] | He’s just a weird guy from my corridor who I couldn’t shake off. | 我在走廊上碰到他 甩也甩不掉 |
[21:01] | Oh, right. | 喔 没事 |
[21:04] | Can we meet up again? | 我们可以再见面吗? |
[21:07] | – OK. – Great. | – 没问题 – 真棒 |
[21:09] | How about Film Club tomorrow? | 明天在电影俱乐部怎么样? |
[21:19] | I don’t understand. | 我迷茫了 |
[21:21] | It’s like I’m getting dragged over hot coals and punched in the balls | 感觉我气到暴躁又被人揍了 |
[21:24] | again and again. | 一次又一次的 |
[21:26] | And I’m loving it. | 但我爱死这种感觉了 |
[21:27] | You can’t go to Film Club with her. | 你不能和她去电影俱乐部 |
[21:31] | Film Club is our thing. | 那是我俩的 |
[21:32] | – Maybe we could go next week. – No! | – 我们可以下周去 – 不行! |
[21:35] | Next week it’s Beethoven. | 下周是”贝多芬” |
[21:37] | I don’t want to see Beethoven again. | 我不想再看”贝多芬”了 |
[21:39] | I do, however, want to see 2001 again. | 但是我想再看一次”2001″ |
[21:42] | I heart 2001. | 我爱”2001″ |
[21:44] | I’ve already agreed to go with Lauren. | 我已经答应和劳伦一起去了 |
[21:46] | Come on, Howard, don’t be pathetic! | 拜托 霍华德 别介样! |
[21:47] | Well, look, maybe we could meet for a drink before, | 好吧 我们可以先去喝一杯 |
[21:50] | and then I’ll see Lauren after. | 然后我再去见劳伦 |
[21:51] | Oh, yeah, I’ll be your nasty little amuse-bouche | 噢 对啊 我就是你龌龊的小点心 |
[21:54] | before your big lovely sex dinner! | 排在你硕大可口的性爱晚餐之前 |
[21:57] | I’d be thrilled about that, Howard. Thrilled! | 我好激动 霍华德 激动不已! |
[22:02] | Um… so, Vod, what do you think about drugs now? | 啊…那么 福德 你现在怎么看毒品? |
[22:06] | I don’t really think about things, to be honest. | 坦白说 我脑子现在还转不动 |
[22:10] | Here you go. | 喝吧 |
[22:18] | What about that time when you vomited on that guy when you were fucking him? | 你那次做爱时吐人家身上那事儿怎么样? |
[22:20] | Yeah, that was actually a really good night. | 哦 其实那晚不错的 |
[22:22] | Life is so fucked up. | 生活太操蛋了 |
[22:25] | And harsh. | 很残酷 |
[22:27] | And random. | 无可预知 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:29] | You just need to grab it by the horns, you know? | 你要做的就是勇往直前懂么? |
[22:32] | Do everything, | 大胆去做吧 |
[22:33] | see everything, snort everything. | 见识一切的 保持淡定 |
[22:35] | – Yeah! Like Vod! – Yeah! | – 是啊! 像福德一样! – 是啊! |
[22:38] | Let’s get properly fucked. Let’s do a Vod. | 太对了 像福德学习 |
[22:41] | Yeah, I was being sarcastic. | 我刚刚说反话 |
[22:43] | Count me out. | 别把我算进来哦 |
[22:45] | I’ve, er, got a date. | 我 恩…有个约会 |
[22:48] | With Geology Girl. | 和一个地质学女生 |
[22:50] | We’re gonna see 2001 at the Film Club. | 我们去电影俱乐部看”2001″ |
[22:52] | Perfect. Go to 2001. | 喔唷 看”2001″ |
[22:55] | We’ll neck a fistful of tabs, | 只要吸几片药 |
[22:56] | like proper full-on acid trip, | 像一个完全的迷幻之旅 |
[22:58] | break through to the other side. | 去到另一个世界 |
[22:59] | Acid? Really? Isn’t that, you know, a bit…? | 迷幻? 真的? 这不是有点…? |
[23:02] | Dangerous. | 危险 |
[23:03] | A previous Hartnell resident did acid, | 曾经哈奈尔的住客用过迷幻药 |
[23:05] | convinced himself that his trip was never gonna end | 他以为自己的生命旅途永无止尽 |
[23:08] | and he was gonna die of sleep deprivation. | 差点因为睡眠不足挂掉 |
[23:09] | I had to listen to him talking about it for 14 hours. | 我听他说了足足14小时 |
[23:13] | That doesn’t sound too bad. | 还行啊 |
[23:15] | It was very boring. | 很无聊啊 |
[23:19] | So… newsflash. | 那么…快报 |
[23:21] | We’re all doing acid. | 我们都要用迷幻药 |
[23:22] | A proper massive trip. Break through to the other side. Vod, are you in? | 一次盛大的旅程 穿越 福德 你来不来? |
[23:25] | Don’t be ridiculous! | 你搞笑么! |
[23:27] | I actually have another anecdote on this topic. | 关于这个话题我还有个轶事 |
[23:29] | – Shut up, Howard. – What do you mean? | – 闭嘴 霍华德 – 你什么意思? |
[23:31] | She just got out of hospital, for fuck’s sake. She’s not gonna do acid. | 她才出院 拜托大家 她不能吃药 |
[23:34] | – Er, “she”? Who’s “she”? – I’m sorry, Vod. | – “她”? 谁? – 不好意思 福德 |
[23:36] | It’s just, I don’t think you should. | 只是… 我觉得你不该嗑药了 |
[23:38] | Maybe she can decide that herself. | 也许她能自己决定 |
[23:40] | It’s just very unusual for me to have another anecdote on a topic. | 你们难道对于另一个轶事不好奇么? |
[23:43] | Well, why don’t you go and write about it on your fucking blog, Howard? | 你干嘛不写在博客上呢 霍华德? |
[23:50] | OK, she is not an expert on drugs. | 她不是一个毒品专家 |
[23:52] | She took too many and ended up in hospital. | 她吃太多最后把自己都吃进了医院 |
[23:54] | That makes her the opposite of an expert. | 有这样的行家么 |
[23:56] | Fuck’s sake, Josie! Just stop being such a choirgirl. | 乔茜! 你别再装神圣了! |
[23:59] | We just want to have a laugh, | 我们只想轻松轻松 |
[24:01] | and hard drugs are a reliable way to do that. | 嗑药就是不错的方式 |
[24:03] | And the more you take, the better you feel. That is well documented. | 嗑得越多越舒服 这可是铁的事实 |
[24:07] | Kingsley, back me up here. | 金斯利 我需要你的支持 |
[24:09] | I think Vod can make her own decisions. | 我觉得福德能自己做决定 |
[24:12] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:13] | Because it would be good for your article if she had another overdose. | 如果她又一次过量 对你的文章可是福音 |
[24:17] | Might even be better if she died. | 或许死了更好 |
[24:18] | I mean, you might make the front page. | 你就可以上头版了 |
[24:20] | Article? What article? | 文章? 什么文章? |
[24:22] | The reason that Kingsley has been asking all those questions | 金斯利问你那么多问题 是因为 |
[24:24] | is because he’s writing an article about you for the Blaster. | 他在为冲击波准备一篇关于你的文章 |
[24:27] | Oh, yeah? | 喔 是吗? |
[24:28] | And the thing is, you’ll have no control over how you come across. | 而且你不知道自己在文章中会成什么样 |
[24:31] | I mean, he might make you out to be some skanky, druggie… junkie whore. | 他能把你塑造成…邋遢恶心下流的瘾君子 |
[24:36] | You’re not the sort of person who cares what other people think about you? | 你不会管别人的对吧? |
[24:38] | No, couldn’t give a shit. Been called worse. | 不会 谁管那些狗屁 我听过更难听的 |
[24:41] | Been called worse by my nan. | 我老爸说我的话更狠 |
[24:43] | There you go. | 看吧 |
[24:45] | – It’s all fine. – Why do you even give a shit | – 好吧 – 为什么你要管这事 |
[24:47] | if we all do a trip anyway? It’s not like it’s any of your business. | 我们要不要尝试和你无关吧 |
[24:50] | I give a shit because I’m a normal human being. | 我管这屁事 因为我是一个正常人 |
[24:52] | I know you think it’s cool to be studenty and rebellious, | 我知道你们觉得叛逆很酷 |
[24:55] | but what about in five years’ time, when you’re in a clinic | 但五年后你们都躺在医院里 |
[24:57] | thinking you’ve bust through to the other side, | 回想起如今 |
[24:58] | but actually, you’re just rocking back and forth in a Slanket | 不过只是在毯子上摆动一下 |
[25:01] | singing the word “bonkers” to the Dizzee Rascal song | 不停吼着 唱着脑海中循环的 |
[25:03] | that’s playing on a loop in your head?! | 迪利瑞斯可的歌 |
[25:05] | By which time, Vod will be dead, because… | 那时 福德可能已死 只能烧纸 因为… |
[25:08] | Josie, can I just say… | 乔茜 我想说… |
[25:10] | thanks for the tea, | 谢谢你的茶 |
[25:12] | but I can look after myself. | 但我能自己照顾自己 |
[25:14] | I mean, I kind of need to make choices, you know? | 我也需要自己做出选择 懂不? |
[25:18] | – Choices? – Yeah. | – 选择? – 是啊 |
[25:19] | And my choice is… | 我的选择就是… |
[25:23] | to take shit-loads of acid. | 嗑一点药 |
[25:24] | God has given me a brain, | 上帝给我一个大脑 |
[25:27] | and I’m choosing to do some pretty wicked stuff to it. | 我选择去做一些不厚道的事情 |
[25:30] | Which may or may not result in further hospitalisation. | 不管会不会让我之后住院 |
[25:33] | And if you don’t like it, you can lick my hairy strap-on. | 如果不喜欢的话 你也可以舔舔我的假阳具 |
[25:38] | The Vodster! Back in the game! | 好样的福德! 欢迎加入! |
[25:44] | I’m not gonna go mad, am I? | 我不会疯掉吧啊? |
[25:45] | I’m not gonna start seeing skulls and cutting myself? | 我应该不会看到头盖骨以后自残吧? |
[25:48] | – That sort of thing… – you’ll be fine. | – 这有点… – 没事的 |
[25:50] | You might enjoy science fiction a bit more. End of. | 结束时你可能更喜欢科幻片 |
[25:53] | Yeah, people do this shit all the time. | 是啊 其他人都这样的 |
[25:55] | They don’t all end up living homeless, thinking they’re dingoes. | 又不全是无家可归还觉得自己是个恶棍的 |
[26:09] | It’s nice to have you to myself this time. | 只有我俩的感觉真好 |
[26:12] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[26:13] | Really? | 真的? |
[26:15] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 朋友 |
[26:16] | Fancy seeing you here. | 见到你们太好了 |
[26:24] | This is great, isn’t it? | 这真棒 是吧? |
[26:26] | Now I have an audience for my ironic director’s commentary. | 现在我可以听听大伙儿对我影片的评价了 |
[26:29] | You’re in for an absolute treat. | 你待遇很好哦 |
[26:45] | Sorry they didn’t use your piece. | 很遗憾他们没用你的文章 |
[26:46] | I don’t give a shit. | 谁关心这档子屁事 |
[26:48] | I did it in, like, five minutes, so… | 我才花了五分钟写的 |
[26:52] | – Hi, Kingsley. – Oh, hi. | – 你好 金斯利 – 哦 你好 |
[26:54] | Congrats on the piece. Why don’t you join us for a drink? | 大家在那儿庆祝 来喝一杯吧? |
[26:57] | We always have a debrief after we’ve gone off stone. | 每期结束后都有个总结会 |
[26:59] | Nothing fancy, just some wine and nibbles. | 没什么特别的 就是一些酒和吃的 |
[27:04] | Shall we? | 去吗? |
[27:06] | I’m not invited. | 我没被邀请 |
[27:07] | – She was talking to both of us. – No, | – 她刚和我们俩说话呢 – 不是 |
[27:09] | she was talking to you. She was angled towards you. | 她是在和你说话 她直接走向你 |
[27:12] | She was angled away from me. Well… | 无视了我… |
[27:14] | even if you’re not invited, I’m sure I could get you in. | 就算这样 我想我应该也能带你进去 |
[27:17] | Wow, the big man can get me in! | 喔 大人物能带我进去! |
[27:20] | What, tucked inside your coat?! | 怎么 挤在你衣服里嘛? |
[27:22] | Hidden under your massive talent?! | 藏在你这个天才后面? |
[27:24] | How exciting! | 多兴奋啊! |
[27:25] | I can be a groupie for a guy who just got an article in the student paper. | 三生有幸成为在校报发表文章同学的粉丝 |
[27:28] | – Josie…- Can I give you a blow job | – 乔茜 – 在您为我读那篇文章的时候 |
[27:30] | while you read me your article, because that would be amazing | 需不需要我给你吹喇叭? 肯定很销魂 |
[27:36] | Right, fuck it, let’s do this shit. | 对 妈的 来吧 |
[27:41] | To your very good health. Chin-chins. | 祝你健康 干杯 |
[27:43] | Howard! | 霍华德! |
[27:50] | I think… I think he’s probably just really nervous about tripping. | 我想… 他有点紧张 |
[27:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:54] | That’s why he necks it down so fast, you know. | 所以那么快就吞了 |
[27:55] | Yeah, that’s classic nerves. | 是的 通常都会紧张 |
[27:57] | – I’ve seen that a lot. – Check it out. | – 我见很多了 – 来试试 |
[27:59] | Just necked a tab of acid. | 来点迷幻药吧 |
[28:01] | Fucking shitting myself, but it’s gonna be bloody brilliant! | 我知道很狗屁 但很爽的! |
[28:05] | Oh! Hello. | 哦! 你好 |
[28:07] | Am I tripping already? | 我已经晕了吗? |
[28:08] | Is she real? | 她是真人? |
[28:11] | JP! JP! | |
[28:14] | Your phone’s goin’. | 电话 |
[28:15] | Oh, you get it. | 哦 你接吧 |
[28:16] | I’m hallucinating that Howard has a girlfriend. | 我产生幻觉了 霍华德有女朋友 |
[28:27] | DAVE:Hope you’re the star of the paper. you fiance. Dave x | 戴夫:希望你的文章被录用 未婚夫 戴夫 |
[28:33] | She-she feels so real! | 她-感觉如此真实! |
[28:36] | JP’s dad just had another heart attack. | JP的爸爸又一次心脏病发作 |
[28:39] | His mum wants us to drive him home… | 他妈妈想要我们把他开回去 |
[28:41] | to Cornwall. | 去康沃尔 |
[28:43] | That means we can’t do this trip. | 意味着我们不能玩这个了 |
[28:45] | Oh, yeah, I know. | 哦 好吧 我明白 |
[28:49] | So where are we going? | 我们这是去哪? |
[28:51] | We’re going for a drive. | 我们要去兜风 |
[28:53] | We’re gonna put some tunes on, | 我们要写点曲子 |
[28:55] | and you can look out of window. | 你可以看看窗外 |
[28:57] | When you look at the world through a window, | 当你透过一扇窗户看世界时 |
[28:59] | it makes it awesome, like TV. | 会觉得很棒 就像看电视 |
[29:01] | Look! | 瞧! |
[29:03] | Wow! | 哇! |
[29:49] | And I was like, excuse me, Philip Roth, | 我说 拜托 菲利普·罗斯 |
[29:51] | just because you call it the Great American Novel | 你称它为伟大的美国小说 |
[29:54] | doesn’t mean it is the Great American Novel. | 并不意味着它就是 |
[29:57] | Did I tell you about the time Dave Eggers…? | 我有没有说过戴夫·艾格斯…? |
[29:59] | We were on a flight together… | 我们曾一起搭飞机… |
[30:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[30:08] | ‘Hi, this is Josie. Leave me a message.’ | “你好 我是乔茜 请留言” |
[30:15] | She was a bit weird with the popcorn. | 她吃爆米花的样子有点怪 |
[30:18] | It’s a cinema. It’s dark. | 是电影院 是暗 |
[30:21] | Go on, say it. She’s a rough eater. | 继续 说啊 她是一个粗糙的食死徒 |
[30:23] | And she has archaeologist hair. | 她的头发像考古学家的 |
[30:26] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[30:27] | Arguably, she is a bit of a rough eater, but… | 不过她倒真是个有点粗糙的食死徒 但 |
[30:31] | Oh, hi, Lauren. | 哦 你好 劳伦 |
[30:33] | Howard was just saying what a rough eater you are, | 霍华德 刚正说你是一个粗糙的食死徒 |
[30:35] | – weren’t you, Howard? – I-I… | – 是吧 霍华德? – 我-我… |
[30:38] | – And that you have archaeologist hair. – What?! | – 还说你有考古学家般的头发 – 什么? |
[30:40] | Lauren, would you like to come back to my room? | 劳伦 你愿意跟我回房吗? |
[30:42] | – Great. Let’s all go back to your room. – You’re not invited. | – 好啊 我们一起去 – 没你的份 |
[30:46] | I think I might go. | 我该走了 |
[30:50] | There, you see? | 看吧? |
[30:51] | – We’ve lost her. – We’velost her? | – 我们失去了她 – 我们失去了她? |
[30:53] | We… | 我们… |
[30:54] | Lauren, please don’t go. | 劳伦 请别走 |
[30:57] | We could go to PizzaExpress. | 我们可以去吃骑士比萨 |
[31:00] | I love the way you eat. It’s pretty. | 我喜欢你吃东西的样子 很美 |
[31:02] | – I don’t like pizza. – You’re not invited. | – 我不喜欢比萨 – 你闪一边去 |
[31:04] | You’re not part of this. You never were. | 这儿没你的事 从来就没 |
[31:06] | I’m sorry. This is too weird. | 我很抱歉 这太荒诞了 |
[31:09] | Bye, Lauren. | 再见 劳伦 |
[31:11] | And we’re back in reality. | 我们又回到现实了 |
[31:12] | You’ve ruined… | 你把一切… |
[31:14] | everything. | 都毁了 |
[31:16] | Come on, it was a bit of a joke. | 拜托 开个玩笑嘛 |
[31:18] | Howard and the romance dating? | 霍华德的浪漫约会? |
[31:20] | It wasn’t to me, right… | 不是我 |
[31:22] | Oh, so you have feelings now | 哦 你有感觉了? |
[31:23] | Oh, well done, you. Just… | 哦 干得好 |
[31:25] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的! |
[31:27] | – That’s it. – What? | – 完了 – 什么? |
[31:29] | You and me. We’ve broken up. We’re done. | 你和我 分手了 我们结束了 |
[31:32] | If me and you were a couple in a soap opera, I’d be like… | 假若你我在肥皂剧里是夫妻 我会… |
[31:35] | “I’m leaving you, Brian. | 马上离开你 布莱恩 |
[31:38] | “I’m leaving you.” | 我要离开你 |
[31:48] | Awesome trees! | 美妙的树林! |
[31:49] | They are awesome! | 确实很销魂! |
[31:58] | MUM:Roulette is fading fast.Come home if you can | 妈: 路雷特越来越不行了 方便的话回家吧 |
[32:02] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[32:03] | Not now. | 怎么非要现在 |
[32:04] | – Not now! – What’s the matter? | – 真不巧! – 怎么了? |
[32:07] | We have to make a detour. | 我们要原路返回 |
[32:09] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. Awesome trees! | 这不好吧 漂亮的树林 |
[32:12] | Fuck, yeah. | 哦是啊 |
[32:13] | – We have to make a detour.- Why? | – 我们必须得返回 – 为什么? |
[32:16] | For Roulette. | 为了路雷特 |
[32:18] | My horse. | 我的马 |
[32:20] | What? | 什么? |
[32:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:24] | You’ve got a horse? | 你有一匹马? |
[32:26] | An actual horse horse? | 一匹…马? |
[32:29] | With hooves and a saddle? | 长着蹄子戴着马鞍? |
[32:33] | – And a massive horse face? – Yes! | – 和一张长长的马脸? – 是的! |
[32:37] | Probably seems a bit ridiculous, right? | 或许很可笑 是吗? |
[32:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:41] | I really need to go and visit him. | 我真的要去看看他 |
[32:42] | It’s not too far. | 也不是太远 |
[32:44] | – I promise I’ll be quick. Yeah, well, | – 我保证我会很快的 – 哦 那 |
[32:46] | I think JP’s drive is a little more important than your horse. | 我觉得JP的事儿比马重要那么一点点吧 |
[32:49] | – Awesome tune! – Yeah! | – 曼妙的旋律! – 当然! |
[32:52] | Please, Vod, I’m begging you. He’s dying. | 拜托 福德 我求你了 他快死了 |
[32:58] | OK, fine. | 好吧 去吧 |
[32:59] | It’s gotta be quick. | 但是要快 |
[33:01] | OK. | 好的 |
[33:16] | This is it. | 到了 |
[33:18] | This is your house? | 这是你家? |
[33:19] | Yep. | 是的 |
[33:21] | – It’s fucking massive. It’s not that big. | – 真他妈的大 – 也不是很大 |
[33:23] | No wonder you needed a horse. | 难怪你养了一匹马 |
[33:25] | You couldn’t get round it on foot. | 你没法用走的出门啊 |
[33:27] | I thought you said your dad was unemployed? | 我记得你说你爸爸失业了啊? |
[33:29] | Yeah, he is. | 恩 是的 |
[33:30] | He’s retired and he’s not rich. It’s just all in property. | 他退休了并且他也不富裕 这就是所有的财产 |
[33:34] | Property? | 家产? |
[33:35] | Yeah, so it’s not liquid. Um, none of it’s liquid. | 是 都不是流动的 没有流动性的财产 |
[33:38] | Oh, yeah, fair enough. | 哦 懂了 有道理 |
[33:40] | Yeah, it’s like if you’ve got a load of money | 是的 好比你有一大笔钱 |
[33:41] | but it’s in the bank, you’re actually poor. | 但是存在银行 你仍然很穷 |
[33:43] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[33:46] | Did you get invited to the Royal wedding? | 你被邀请参加皇室婚礼了吗? |
[33:50] | I’m not posh, OK? | 我不是贵族好吗? |
[33:59] | Where are we? | 我们现在在哪? |
[34:01] | Oregon’s house. | 俄勒冈家 |
[34:03] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 懂了 |
[34:04] | Oregon is a massive posho… | 俄勒冈是个小骚… |
[34:06] | blud. | 兄弟 |
[34:11] | Pass the wet towel, Melissa. | 把湿毛巾拿给我 梅丽莎 |
[34:13] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎? |
[34:15] | Who’s Melissa? | 谁是梅丽莎? |
[34:22] | You’re Melissa? | 你是梅丽莎? |
[34:26] | Technically. Legally. | 严格的 从法律上说是的 |
[34:27] | Oh, so is there anything else? | 哦 还有吧? |
[34:30] | Er, are you really the Duchess of Chester? | 你真是切斯特的小老板娘吗? |
[34:32] | Do you sell your own range of sliced organic peacock? | 你真的是卖自己种的有机孔雀茶叶么? |
[34:36] | Seriously, who the fuck are you and what’s with all the secrets? | 说真的你他妈到底是谁 有这么多秘密? |
[34:40] | Look, Vod, I’m really sorry. | 听我讲 福德 真的很抱歉 |
[34:42] | I knew I shouldn’t have trusted you. | 我知道我不该相信你 |
[34:44] | I thought you were my mate. | 我以为你是我朋友 |
[34:45] | I am. Oh… | 我是的 唉… |
[34:47] | Hey, boy. | 嗨 伙计 |
[34:49] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[34:51] | Look at you | 看看你 |
[34:52] | and your lovely silky neck. | 你那可爱光滑的脖子 |
[34:57] | He’s really ill, isn’t he? | 他病得不轻 是吗? |
[34:58] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他很难活过来了 |
[35:03] | We’ve never talked, have we? | 我们从来没说过话 是吗? |
[35:06] | Because… | 因为… |
[35:07] | you’re a horse, and… | 你是一匹马 然而… |
[35:09] | I’m a stranger. | 我只是个陌生人 |
[35:11] | But we can still be close. | 但是我们仍然可以亲密无间 |
[35:13] | We can still have a connection. | 我们仍然可以交流 |
[35:15] | You’re not boring. | 你不会感到无聊 |
[35:17] | Just because you’re a horse doesn’t mean that you’re boring. | 因为你是一匹马并不就意味着你会无聊 |
[35:23] | I really want a hug. | 我真的很想要一个拥抱 |
[35:27] | But you can’t hug me, can you? | 但你却不能抱我 是吗? |
[35:29] | Cos you haven’t got any arms. | 你没有胳膊 |
[35:33] | I can give you a hug… | 我能给你一个拥抱… |
[35:37] | because I have got arms. | 因为我有臂膀 |
[35:39] | And… and they’re not just for rowing. | 而且…不仅仅只用来划船的 |
[35:43] | Please don’t leave me! | 求求你不要离开我! |
[35:47] | Please don’t leave me, big guy. | 不要离开我 大家伙 |
[35:51] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[35:54] | I’m glad I didn’t come from an egg. | 还好我不是从蛋里蹦出来的 |
[36:00] | I want a hug! | 我渴望拥抱! |
[36:17] | Hey, hey, hey, guess what! | 嘿嘿 猜猜怎么了! |
[36:19] | What? | 怎么? |
[36:20] | I’m engaged! | 我订婚了! |
[36:25] | You’re engaged? | 你订婚了? |
[36:27] | Who to? | 和谁? |
[36:28] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[36:30] | My lovely Dave. | 我那可爱的戴夫 |
[36:32] | You said yes? | 你答应了? |
[36:33] | – To Dave? – Yep. | – 戴夫? – 是的 |
[36:35] | Oh, isn’t it brilliant, Howard? | 哦 是不是很聪明 霍华德? |
[36:37] | All relationships are doomed. | 命运天注定 |
[36:39] | If you emotionally undress in front of someone, | 如果你一冲动在别人面前脱衣服 |
[36:41] | they will pour acid on your shivering skin and leave you to die. | 他们会往你身上泼硫酸 直到把你弄死 |
[36:46] | God, isn’t this just great? | 天啊 不好吗? |
[36:48] | – I propose a toast. – Yay, a toast! | – 我们举杯庆祝 – 哇 干杯! |
[36:51] | To you and your incredibly short-lived marriage. | 为了你和你那短命的婚姻 |
[36:54] | May your second marriage be longer and happier. | 祝你的二婚更长久幸福 |
[36:57] | I bid you good night. | 晚安 |
[37:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:02] | Well… | 你… |
[37:04] | that’s you off the invite list, then. | 你是不会在名单上的 |
[37:05] | Good. I wouldn’t want to watch you weeping through the whole ceremony anyway. | 很好 我也不想看你们在婚礼上哭哭啼啼的 |
[37:08] | I will be weeping weeping with joy. | 肯定会哭 幸福的泪水 |
[37:10] | Only if Dave gets hit by a bus on the way to the church. | 除非戴夫去教堂的路上被车撞了 |
[37:13] | You are a total dick! | 你怎么那么鸡巴! |
[37:15] | Better to be a total dick than to marry one. | 总比嫁个鸡巴好 |
[37:16] | More cava? – Why not? | 再来点卡瓦? – 有何不可? |
[37:26] | Come down off your throne | #走下宝座# |
[37:28] | And leave your body alone | #保持孤独# |
[37:32] | Somebody must change | #改变在所难免# |
[37:37] | You are the reason I’ve been waiting so long | #你是我苦苦等待的缘由# |
[37:43] | Somebody holds the key | #有人掌控着一切# |
[37:48] | Well, I’m near the end | #我即将到达终点# |
[37:50] | I just ain’t got the time… | #却没有时间…# |
[37:55] | And I’m wasted and I can’t find my way… | #荒废了时日也迷失了方向…# |
[38:00] | So… this is a bit awkward. | 恩..有点小尴尬 |
[38:03] | How d’you mean? | 你说的哪方面? |
[38:05] | Oh, hi, JP’s mum. Really nice to meet you. | 哦 您好 JP妈妈 很高兴见到您 |
[38:09] | Sorry about your husband just having died and everything. | 很遗憾你的丈夫去世了 |
[38:11] | – Yeah, that is a bit… – Oh, by the way, | – 是的 是有一点… – 对了 还有 |
[38:13] | your son’s coming down from an acid trip, so don’t panic | 你儿子刚经历了一段迷幻之旅 |
[38:16] | if he starts talking about being able | 如果他说能看到 |
[38:17] | “to see your dead husband standing behind you, | “你丈夫就在你身后” |
[38:19] | “doing pottery | “像帕特里克·斯威兹” |
[38:20] | like a posh Patrick Swayze.” | “一样正在做着瓷器”也别害怕 |
[38:21] | Yeah, let’s not… | 是的 还是别… |
[38:22] | Oh, and we’re his housemates. I’m Vod. | 哦 我们是他的室友 我叫福德 |
[38:25] | Just got out the hospital after a drugs overdose, | 刚刚由于吸毒过量而从医院出来 |
[38:27] | and this is Oregon, although her name’s actually Melissa, | 这位是俄勒冈 事实上她叫梅丽莎 |
[38:29] | and she’s a compulsive liar who has a horse. | 是个迷人的说谎精还有匹马 |
[38:35] | Had a horse. | 曾今有 |
[38:41] | I’m sorry, Oregon. | 对不起 俄勒冈 |
[38:48] | That’s nice. | 不错 |
[38:53] | Oh, Vod! | 哦 福德! |
[38:59] | JP’s mum looks nice. | JP的妈妈看起来很美 |
[39:01] | Hey, maybe she’s got a spare horse she can give you. | 喂 可能她有多的一匹马可以送给你 |
[39:03] | Do you want me to go and ask her if she’s got a horse? | 要不我去帮你打听打听? |
[39:06] | No! | 不必了! |
[39:09] | Yeah, I know. I was joking. | 嗯 我知道 开玩笑的 |
[39:11] | I know. | 我懂 |
[39:14] | I know. | 我理解 |