| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I made tea, fiance. | 我泡了茶 老公 |
| [00:04] | Nice one, fiancee. | 真好 老婆 |
| [00:06] | Memo. | 做个备忘 |
| [00:07] | He liked it and so henceforth went and put a ring on it. | 他喜欢这茶 以后就带着戒指了 |
| [00:10] | Yep. | 是啊 |
| [00:16] | Morning. | 早上好 |
| [00:18] | Hello, Kingsley. | 嗨 金斯利 |
| [00:19] | All right, mate | 好啊 伙计 |
| [00:47] | No bowls? | 没有碗吗? |
| [00:48] | No. Dishwasher’s bust. | 没有 洗碗机坏了 |
| [00:52] | Shit! | 侧那! |
| [00:53] | Sorry, mate. Had to. | 对不起啦 哥们 |
| [00:55] | Dave… | 戴夫… |
| [00:55] | He’s fine? Ain’t you? | 他没事吧 是吧? |
| [00:57] | Yeah, it didn’t hurt. | 没事 不疼 |
| [00:58] | Anyway, we’re going back to bed. | 好了 我们回床上去吧 |
| [01:01] | Are we? | 哦? |
| [01:08] | Good luck for today. | 祝你好运 |
| [01:10] | You too. | 你也是 |
| [01:11] | Just checked the schedule. Apparently I’m headlining. | 刚查了下安排表 我被排第一个了 |
| [01:13] | Vod, it’s just an English presentation. | 福德 只是个英文演讲 |
| [01:15] | Yours might be… Melissa. | 对于你来说是的…梅丽莎 |
| [01:18] | Don’t call me that. | 别这样叫我 |
| [01:20] | You sound like my mum… the mad old hag. | 感觉像我老妈一样…那疯婆子 |
| [01:24] | Seriously, though, don’t… don’t call me that. | 真的 别…这样叫 |
| [01:27] | Can we keep it between us? | 能当成我们的小秘密么? |
| [01:28] | Yeah, look, Oregon, I get it. | 好吧 听着 俄勒冈 我明白 |
| [01:30] | You… you’ve got a secret identity. | 你…你有一个神秘身份 |
| [01:32] | You want to keep it that way. | 你想继续保留 |
| [01:35] | I haven’t got a secret identity. I’m not Batman. | 神什么秘啊 又不是蝙蝠侠 |
| [01:38] | Well, you have a fake name, | 你有个假名字 |
| [01:39] | live in a mansion and ride around on a horse. | 住在大宅门里 还骑着马到处跑 |
| [01:42] | Batman doesn’t have a horse. | 蝙蝠侠又没有马 |
| [01:44] | Yeah, he does. Point is, | 有的 关键是 |
| [01:46] | it’s in the vault. | 被关起来了 |
| [01:49] | Cheers, Vod. | 好吧 福德 |
| [01:53] | Until I complete today’s revision timetable, | 我今天在复习结束前 |
| [01:56] | I won’t be partaking in any… | 不会参加任何… |
| [01:59] | small talk. | 闲聊 |
| [02:02] | Just so you know. | 告诉你们下 |
| [02:06] | You can go now, Howard. | 你可以走了 霍华德 |
| [02:13] | All right, JP? | 还好吧 JP? |
| [02:15] | Not really. | 不太好 |
| [02:16] | God. Of course not. | 哦 也是啊 |
| [02:19] | I’ve got an end-of-term modular in 24 hours. I’m stressed to fuck. | 我24小时后有个期末考 压力山大 |
| [02:23] | Exam? | 考试? |
| [02:24] | I thought you meant… | 我还以为是… |
| [02:26] | you know… | 你懂的… |
| [02:27] | My God. | 天 |
| [02:29] | You thought I was upset because my dad died? | 你觉得是因为我老爸的死才难过的? |
| [02:32] | Yeah, Kingsley, I’m absolutely devastated. | 当然 金斯利 我简直崩溃了 |
| [02:36] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have mentioned it. | 对不起 我不该提起的 |
| [02:38] | I’m so sad, Daddy’s dead. | 伤心死了 老爸死了 |
| [02:40] | Cry me a fucking river, Kingsley. | 悲伤逆流成河啊 金斯利 |
| [02:42] | He was so young, he was only 53. | 走得太早了 才53岁呀 |
| [02:45] | He had so much to live for. | 还可以活大把时间的 |
| [02:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [02:50] | Sorry. What is this? | 不好意思 你是什么意思? |
| [02:52] | I’m grieving, Kingsley. Have you got a problem with that? | 我在哀悼 金斯利 有意见吗? |
| [02:55] | Have you got a problem with me grieving? | 你对我的哀悼有什么意见吗? |
| [02:57] | Am I making you feel uncomfortable, Kingsley? | 我是不是让你不爽啊金斯利? |
| [03:00] | So… you’re fine, basically? | 所以…其实 你没事 ? |
| [03:04] | No! | 不! |
| [03:05] | I’m an emotional wreck, Kingsley. | 我现在很弱 金斯利 |
| [03:07] | I’m all over the place. | 弱爆了 |
| [03:08] | This is just a big cry for help. | 只想求助 |
| [03:10] | I’m going to go and see a counsellor. | 我要去找辅导员谈谈 |
| [03:13] | Yeah, good one. | 是的 好主意 |
| [03:15] | I am, actually. | 本来就是 |
| [03:16] | Right. | 对 |
| [03:18] | What? | 啊? |
| [03:31] | They’re waiting for you. | 他们都在等你 |
| [03:53] | “Salman Rushdie’s Midnight’s Children” | “萨尔曼·鲁西迪 午夜之子” |
| [03:56] | “burgeons with life, exuberance and fantasy.” | “关于生命 朝气和想象力” |
| [04:01] | “It is a marvellous sensual epic,” | “这是一部不可多得的感性作品” |
| [04:03] | “it’s the sound of a continent finding its voice.” | “一片大地终于找到了属于自己的声音” |
| [04:09] | At least, that’s what it said on Amazon. | 起码 亚马逊上这么写 |
| [04:11] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [04:14] | Cos I never finished it! | 因为姐压根就没读完! |
| [04:17] | I got to the bit where the boy with a nose like a cucumber | 我读到那个鼻子长得像黄瓜一样的男孩 |
| [04:21] | realises he can read people’s minds, and I thought, | 发现自己有读心术 然后我就觉得 |
| [04:24] | “Sorry, I’m not having this.” | “不好意思 姐不读了” |
| [04:28] | You’re quiet. | 真安静啊 |
| [04:32] | Have I shocked you? | 是不是吓到你们了? |
| [04:33] | Is that some kind of a taboo? | 有什么忌讳么? |
| [04:36] | Am I not allowed to | 是不是不该在公众场合 |
| [04:38] | pull Salman Rushdie’s pants down in public? | 对萨尔曼·鲁西迪不敬? |
| [04:39] | Look! | 嘿! |
| [04:41] | Look, the emperor’s got no clothes on! | 皇帝穿着新衣呢! |
| [04:43] | And he’s sat there in the nude, writing this. | 他就赤身裸体地坐那 写着这些 |
| [04:47] | Pages and pages and pages and pages… | 一页 一页 又一页的… |
| [04:51] | of just shit. | 全是狗屁 |
| [04:56] | You know, it’s like I can’t breathe. | 就好像我不能呼吸了 |
| [04:59] | I feel like I’ve got this pompous, | 感觉就好像这个自负 |
| [05:02] | fat, naked man sitting on my face, | 肥胖的裸男坐我脸上 |
| [05:05] | and he’s resting his big, overrated bollocks on my airways. | 不停向我喷着那些硕大号的垃圾 |
| [05:13] | So, yeah. | 好了 就这样 |
| [05:17] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
| [05:28] | I blew their minds. | 我简直震住他们了 |
| [05:32] | You know, you could see it in their eyes. | 你从他们的眼睛里就知道 |
| [05:34] | They didn’t know whether to cry or shit themselves. | 都不知道该表啥情了 |
| [05:37] | Dishwasher is down. The Zanussi is off line. | 洗碗机坏了 我们的金章脱线了 |
| [05:40] | Yeah, I know. | 哦 我知道 |
| [05:42] | Of course you do. Good old Howard. Always the last to know. | 当然 好人老霍 永远都是最后个知道的 |
| [05:46] | Whose can is that? | 这谁的易拉罐? |
| [05:48] | Dave’s. | 戴夫的 |
| [05:49] | I bet you it’s Dave’s. The cheeky fucker. | 一定是戴夫的 那不要脸的家伙 |
| [05:57] | It’s a can, Kings. | 易拉罐 金 |
| [05:59] | Well, no. This morning, right, | 好吧 不止 今天早上 |
| [06:02] | I opened my bedroom door, | 我打开卧室门 |
| [06:04] | and there’s a pair of his boxers, | 居然有条他的四角裤 |
| [06:06] | just sat there on the landing. | 就这样在平台上 |
| [06:08] | His pants on my part of the landing. | 他裤子居然在我的门口地上 |
| [06:11] | Yeah, that’s not great. | 是啊 这确实不怎么好 |
| [06:13] | I feel like I’m sharing my home with a copy of Nuts magazine. | 感觉就跟Nuts(情色杂志)翻版住一起 |
| [06:16] | Pants on the landing … not acceptable. | 把裤子甩地上…不接受 |
| [06:18] | So we’re agreed? He needs to leave. | 都同意了哦? 要他搬走 |
| [06:21] | Agreed. | 同意 |
| [06:22] | Maybe you should say something. | 要么你去说 |
| [06:24] | Maybe I will. Maybe I’ll speak to Josie. | 可能吧 我和乔茜谈谈 |
| [06:28] | Dishwasher’s down. | 洗碗机坏了 |
| [06:30] | I know it is. | 我知道了 |
| [06:33] | Yeah. Hold on, mate, let me ask her. | 好的 等一下哥们 我问问她 |
| [06:35] | Martin wants to know what you students do all day? | 马丁想知道你们一天都在做些什么? |
| [06:38] | We study. | 学习 |
| [06:39] | They study. | 学习 |
| [06:41] | Nice one. He said study your arseholes. | 好的 他说学习你个头 |
| [06:44] | Nice one. | 好的 |
| [06:45] | Anyway, cheers again. Yeah, speak to you in a bit. Bye. | 好了 真的很开心 以后再聊 拜 |
| [06:49] | That was Martin Blocker. | 是马丁·布洛克 |
| [06:51] | He’s just spoken to some woman in HR | 他刚跟人事部的那女人谈过 |
| [06:54] | and the breaking news is… they’re transferring me. | 有条新闻…他们调我职了 |
| [06:57] | Who is? | 谁? |
| [06:58] | Work. They’ve got me a job up here. | 工作 他们把我调到这里了 |
| [07:02] | Up where? | 哪里? |
| [07:03] | Manchester. I’m moving to Manchester. | 曼切斯特 我要搬到曼切斯特来了 |
| [07:06] | Fuck off! | 哦我靠! |
| [07:07] | I didn’t want to say anything in case they couldn’t sort it. | 之前没说 怕他们搞不定 |
| [07:09] | Fuck! | 靠! |
| [07:12] | I can’t fucking believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
| [07:13] | So, yeah, I can move in here. | 是啊 我可以搬进来了 |
| [07:15] | I don’t know what to say. | 不知道说什么好了 |
| [07:16] | Fuck! Fuck, fuck. | 哦 靠 靠 靠 |
| [07:18] | You are OK with it? | 你还行吧? |
| [07:20] | God, yeah. | 当然 |
| [07:22] | Yeah! Why wouldn’t I be? | 当然! 怎么不行了呢? |
| [07:24] | You keep saying “fuck”. | 因为你一直说”靠” |
| [07:25] | Yeah, but it’s a good “fuck”. It’s like, | 哦 那是快乐的小”靠” 就像 |
| [07:27] | “Fuck, I’ve just won the fucking lottery.” | “我靠 我竟然中乐透了” |
| [07:30] | So you’re happy? | 那你是开心的咯? |
| [07:31] | Dave, I’m over the fucking moon. | 戴夫 简直是欣喜若狂啊 |
| [07:33] | We can live together. Get some practice in. | 我们可以住一起了 先练练 |
| [07:44] | Oregon, could I have a word? | 俄勒冈 借一步说话吧? |
| [07:47] | Just checking we’re still on for tonight? | 晚上是不是老样子? |
| [07:49] | It is a Wednesday, and we do like to go to a Travelodge on a Wednesday. | 今天是星期三 我们周三去旅馆 |
| [07:53] | The old midweek special. | 老样子周三之约 |
| [07:55] | I have to go to the library and get a key cut, but after that, yeah. | 我必须去图书馆拿脚本 之后 |
| [07:58] | Well, sorry to add to your list of chores. | 好的 抱歉给了你一堆杂事 |
| [08:02] | I am looking forward to it, I just might be a bit late. | 没事 就是我大概晚到会儿 |
| [08:05] | While I’ve got you here, this morning’s presentations… | 趁着你在 今天早上的讲演 |
| [08:09] | I was thinking of giving Jeff a C minus. I’m a bit torn. | 我正考虑给杰夫一个C减 是不是太狠了 |
| [08:12] | Thought you might have an insight on him. | 我想看看你是不是有什么高见 |
| [08:21] | You gave Vod an F?! | 你给了福德一个F!? |
| [08:23] | What do you expect? | 不然呢? |
| [08:25] | “Salman Rushdie is a giant nude bullshitter.” | “萨尔曼·鲁西迪是个赤身裸体的大混蛋” |
| [08:27] | Shit, is she going to be OK? | 该死 这不要紧吧? |
| [08:29] | Three in a row. It’s academic probation territory. | 连着三次F 会留校察看的 |
| [08:36] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
| [08:38] | we could change it… | 我们可以改一下… |
| [08:39] | couldn’t we? | 是吧? |
| [08:42] | Massage it | 妙手 |
| [08:44] | with those magic fingers. | 回春 |
| [08:45] | And what do you suggest would be a more appropriate grade? | 那你觉得该打个什么分数呢? |
| [08:50] | A cheeky little B. | 一个小B |
| [08:52] | Tell me a little bit about what’s brought you here today. | 说吧 怎么了 |
| [08:59] | It’s OK, Jonathan. You can take your time. | 没事的 乔纳森 慢慢来 |
| [09:02] | Jonathan… That’s what he called me, | 乔纳森… 他也是这样叫我的 |
| [09:06] | when he was alive. | 活着的时候 |
| [09:09] | Who’s he? | 他是谁? |
| [09:10] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
| [09:14] | Is it a recent loss? | 他最近去世了? |
| [09:18] | Tell me how you’re feeling. | 你怎么样 |
| [09:23] | Sad. | 悲伤 |
| [09:26] | Guilty. | 悔恨 |
| [09:29] | Angry. | 愤怒 |
| [09:30] | Because now I’ve got this geology exam, | 现在我又要参加地质学考试 |
| [09:32] | and that’s all I can think about, | 我脑中所想 |
| [09:35] | is the geology exam, | 全是那考试 |
| [09:36] | and my dad’s dead, so I’ve got both. | 还有我父亲的过世 双重的 |
| [09:38] | I’ve got dead dad, geology exam. | 又是死讯 又是考试 |
| [09:40] | It’s like a huge tap and it’s like the tap has been turned on. | 就像一个巨大的水龙头 还是开着的 |
| [09:43] | It’s just drip, drip, dripping, overflowing everywhere. | 一直滴 滴 滴个不停 满地都是 |
| [09:46] | Sorrow, just everywhere, it’s all over the place, is this sorrow. | 那悲伤 到处都是 是悲痛 |
| [09:50] | I can’t do the exam. I can’t do it. | 我没法参加考试 我办不到 |
| [10:00] | It’s broken. Just leave it, yeah? | 这东西坏了 放着吧 |
| [10:02] | Not any more. | 现在好了 |
| [10:05] | It was just the filter. It’s all fixed. | 只是过滤器的问题 修好了 |
| [10:08] | What is? | 什么? |
| [10:09] | The dishwasher. | 洗碗机 |
| [10:12] | He’s fixed the dishwasher. | 他修好了洗碗机 |
| [10:15] | Bro! | 哥们! |
| [10:17] | Fucking bro! | 哦哥们! |
| [10:18] | Everyone, | 嘿 各位 |
| [10:19] | Dave’s fixed the dishwasher! | 戴夫修好了洗碗机 |
| [10:23] | What? | 什么? |
| [10:24] | He-he-he’s fixed the dishwasher. | 他…他…他修好了洗碗机 |
| [10:26] | He’s fixed it? | 修好了? |
| [10:28] | Seriously, it’s nothing. | 是啊 没事 |
| [10:29] | He did something with the filter. He knows about filters! | 他动了下滤过器 他了解滤过器! |
| [10:32] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
| [10:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [10:39] | Here. You deserve it. | 给 这是你应得的 |
| [10:43] | Do you mind if I put this back in the fridge? | 介意我把它放回冰箱么? |
| [10:45] | Fine, yeah. | 没问题 |
| [10:47] | Nobody touch the big beer in the fridge! | 谁都不准动冰箱里的大啤酒! |
| [10:50] | It is Dave’s. | 那是戴夫的 |
| [10:51] | You could probably fix that fridge, | 那是不是冰箱坏了 |
| [10:53] | if it was broken. | 你也能修一下 |
| [10:54] | It depends… | 看情况… |
| [11:00] | Josie, can I have a word? | 乔茜 我能说句话吗? |
| [11:02] | Yeah, sure. | 恩 说吧 |
| [11:03] | Yeah… | 嗯… |
| [11:07] | So the thing is… | 是这样的… |
| [11:08] | Dave… | 戴夫… |
| [11:10] | It’s getting out of hand. | 越来越过分了 |
| [11:12] | He’s been here five days. | 他在这五天了 |
| [11:14] | He’s leaving empty cans everywhere, and they’re potential death traps. | 空罐子扔得到处都是 造成潜在的死亡陷阱 |
| [11:17] | He’s using a lot of hot water. | 还用很多热水 |
| [11:19] | I… | 我… |
| [11:19] | I found toothpaste residue in the toilet bowl | 还发现马桶里有牙膏残渣 |
| [11:22] | that I’m pretty sure was his. | 肯定是他干的 |
| [11:23] | Are you being serious? | 你来真的? |
| [11:25] | I’m sorry, I know you’re engaged now and everything. | 对不起 我知道你订婚了 |
| [11:27] | It’s beyond a joke. Boxers all over the landing. | 但我不开玩笑 楼梯平台到处都是短裤 |
| [11:30] | He needs to leave, ASAP. | 他得搬走 越快越好 |
| [11:33] | Why are you being such a dick? | 你怎么变得那么鸡巴了? |
| [11:34] | It’s not just me, actually. | 不仅仅是我 |
| [11:36] | We’ve all had enough of him. Haven’t we, Howard? | 我们都受够他了 是不是霍华德? |
| [11:38] | Haven’t we what? | 我们什么? |
| [11:39] | Dave. He’s taking the piss out of us. | 戴夫 他玩我们呢 |
| [11:41] | I’ll tell you what I think of Dave. | 我要说我对戴夫的感受 |
| [11:44] | That is what I think of Dave. I mean… | 这就是我想说的… |
| [11:47] | he’s tacking down the saggy bit of carpet in my bedroom right now. | 他正在缝我卧室的地毯呢 |
| [11:51] | It’s two sugars, isn’t it? | 两块糖 是吧? |
| [11:53] | Yep. Yeah, | 嗯 是 |
| [11:55] | but… we agreed. | 但…我们同意了的 |
| [11:56] | So you’ve been talking about Dave, then. Slagging him off. | 你们一直谈论戴夫 想挤走他? |
| [12:00] | It’s nothing personal. | 这不关私人恩怨 |
| [12:01] | No, no, go on. You’ve obviously got a problem. | 不 不 继续 很显然你碰到了点问题 |
| [12:05] | It’s not that, I just think he needs to be a bit more domesticated. | 不是 我只是觉得他应该更驯服一点 |
| [12:09] | He’s not an animal. | 又不是动物 |
| [12:10] | No-one’s… No-one’s saying he’s an animal. | 没有…没有人说他是动物 |
| [12:13] | You’re just jealous because you had your chance and you blew it. | 你在嫉妒 因为你到手的鸭子飞了 |
| [12:16] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思? |
| [12:17] | You know what it means. | 你懂的 |
| [12:19] | When did I get this chance? You’ve had a boyfriend the whole time. | 我什么时候有过了? 你一直都有男友 |
| [12:22] | Go floss yourself. | 去洗洗嘴巴 |
| [12:24] | I’m putting a wash on, if you’ve got anything. | 我去洗东西 你们有吗 |
| [12:31] | Well done. You must be really chuffed. | 不错 你一定很高兴吧 |
| [12:34] | It’s only a B. | 才得个B |
| [12:35] | Like I give a shit. | 像我做得不好一样 |
| [12:37] | It’s a fucking letter. | 这鬼评分 |
| [12:38] | I can give you some tips on yours if you want, | 如果你需要 我能给你些技巧 |
| [12:41] | pointers, tricks of the trade. | 点子 诀窍 |
| [12:43] | Yeah, wow. That’d be… really good. | 好 肯定很 不错 |
| [12:47] | I wasn’t even trying anyway. | 其实我都没怎么努力 |
| [12:49] | It’s like that thing … humans only use 10% of their brains. | 就好像…人类只开发了10%的大脑 |
| [12:53] | Yeah, well, I’m operating on, like, 3%, | 嗯…我只用了…3% |
| [12:56] | and I still got a higher grade than most of these drones. | 还能比那些蠢货考得高 |
| [12:59] | Sad, sad wankers. | 悲哀啊 悲哀的孩子们 |
| [13:01] | – Shit.- What? | – 妈的 – 怎么? |
| [13:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [13:09] | Violet Nordstrom? | 维尔利特·诺斯崇? |
| [13:12] | Yep. | 是 |
| [13:13] | Quick word. | 借一步说话 |
| [13:22] | I know you’re fucking my husband. | 我知道你睡了我丈夫 |
| [13:24] | I just wanted to know when you might be free | 你什么时候有空 |
| [13:26] | for us to go out to coffee, talk about it. | 喝杯咖啡 聊聊这事 |
| [13:29] | Hang on. | 等等 |
| [13:31] | Who’s your husband? | 谁是你丈夫? |
| [13:32] | Tony Shales. | 托尼·席尔斯 |
| [13:34] | English professor | 英语教授 |
| [13:37] | Come on. I saw your grade, I saw your presentation. | 得了吧 我看了你的分数 我看过你的演讲 |
| [13:41] | It doesn’t take a genius. | 它一点也不好 |
| [13:42] | I’m fucking him?! | 我跟他 有一腿?! |
| [13:45] | Let’s not do this now. | 别在这儿说 |
| [13:47] | 7.30, Cafe Martha, OK? | 7:30 玛莎咖啡厅 好吗? |
| [14:24] | Hi, Howard. | 嗨 霍华德 |
| [14:27] | Were you just throwing stones at my window? | 是你刚刚往我窗户扔石头吗? |
| [14:29] | No. | 不 |
| [14:30] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
| [14:31] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
| [14:34] | I was just walking past, | 我正路过 |
| [14:35] | and maybe some gravel kicked up off my shoe and hit your window. | 也许是我鞋子踢到了什么石头 飞向了你窗户 |
| [14:38] | Or something. | 之类的 |
| [14:40] | Yeah, maybe. | 呃 也许 |
| [14:43] | Anyway, I thought you liked stones, geologist. | 总之 我觉得你喜欢石头 地质学家 |
| [14:46] | I do like stones, Brian. | 确实 布莱恩 |
| [14:48] | Then I guess we don’t have a problem, then, do we? | 我想我们没问题了吧? |
| [14:53] | Did you want something? | 你要什么么? |
| [14:54] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
| [14:58] | Well, I’m just in the middle of oceanography. | 我正忙着研究海洋学 |
| [15:00] | Do you want to get some lunch or something? | 要吃午饭什么的么? |
| [15:03] | What? | 什么? |
| [15:05] | It was a joke. | 玩笑而已 |
| [15:06] | It was a joke on a joke. | 玩笑中的玩笑 |
| [15:10] | A riff on the outdated concept of mealtimes. | 旧午餐观念的段子 |
| [15:12] | God, what is wrong with you? | 天 你肿木了? |
| [15:34] | OK, why does Jean Shales think I’m shagging her husband? | 呃 为什么金·席尔斯觉得我上了他老公? |
| [15:36] | – What?! – It’s you, isn’t it? | – 什么?! – 是你是不是? |
| [15:38] | You’re still shagging that wrinkly old piss-bag, aren’t you? | 你还在和那老头瞎搞是不是? |
| [15:41] | Yeah, a little bit. | 呃…是的 |
| [15:44] | So it was bullshit? You two breaking up. You lied to me. | 你胡扯的? 你说你们分手了 骗我啊 |
| [15:47] | Vod… | 福德… |
| [15:50] | OWell, she knows. She thinks it’s me, but she totally knows. | 哦 她知道 虽然她以为是我 但她全知道 |
| [15:55] | What was she like? Did she go mental? | 她怎么样 气疯了吗? |
| [15:58] | Do you know what, she was fine. | 你猜怎么着 她还好 |
| [16:00] | Really? | 真的? |
| [16:02] | She was like, “Do you want to go out for coffee tonight, talk about it?” | 她说”喝杯咖啡 聊聊吧?” |
| [16:05] | My God. | 我的天 |
| [16:07] | That is so French. | 太法式了 |
| [16:09] | It’s fucking French. | 真他妈法式 |
| [16:11] | So what are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
| [16:14] | Nothing, cos I’m not shagging him. | 没怎么办 又不是我有一腿 |
| [16:15] | Yeah, obviously. | 对 当然了 |
| [16:18] | Do you think I should go? | 你觉得我该去吗? |
| [16:19] | You need to straighten this out. | 你得去讲清楚 |
| [16:21] | OK, all right. | 好吧 |
| [16:24] | For God’s sake, I’m a bloody love rival. | 好吧 我是那小三 |
| [16:28] | What a total fucking drama. | 这什么破事儿啊 |
| [16:31] | God. It’s like something from a Woody Allen film or something. | 天 像伍迪艾伦电影情节之类的 |
| [16:35] | Yeah, dirty old man, pretty young girl. | 是 老男人 靓妹 |
| [16:37] | I think I’ve seen that one. | 我好像看过 |
| [16:43] | Dave, can you mute that, please? | 戴夫 静音行么 |
| [16:45] | I’m not making any noise. | 我没发声音 |
| [16:46] | The tapping. | 打字声音 |
| [16:47] | – It’s not noise. – It’s noise. – It’s tapping. | – 又不是噪音 – 是噪音 – 是打字 |
| [16:49] | That’s noise. | 是噪音 |
| [16:49] | Not really noise, is it? | 不是 好么? |
| [16:51] | – Tapping is noise. – Barely noise. | – 打字是噪音 – 才不 |
| [16:52] | – That’s noise. – Not noise. | – 那是噪音 – 不是噪音 |
| [16:54] | Can you mute it? | 能静音么 |
| [16:55] | There’s nothing to mute. | 没什么好静音的 |
| [17:00] | Can we have a little chat? | 我们能谈谈么? |
| [17:03] | Later. | 等一会 |
| [17:09] | I’m not sure about you moving to Manchester. | 你要来曼彻斯特 我还没回过神来 |
| [17:14] | What? | 什么? |
| [17:15] | OK, the way I see it, us, yeah… | 嗯 我觉得呢… |
| [17:18] | We’re great together in Cardiff, | 我们在卡迪夫的时候很好 |
| [17:21] | we have so much fun together in Cardiff. | 有很多乐趣 |
| [17:25] | Do you see where I’m going with this? | 你知道我要说什么吗? |
| [17:27] | You only like me when I’m in Cardiff? | 你只喜欢在卡迪夫的我? |
| [17:29] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
| [17:30] | No, no, no. God, no. | 不 不 天啊 不 |
| [17:32] | You’re a mountain lion. | 你是美洲狮 |
| [17:35] | And you’re on your mountain doing great. | 在你的地盘顺风顺水 |
| [17:38] | And then someone comes along and picks you up | 如果有人把你带走 |
| [17:40] | and puts you in bloody Rusholme. | 把你带到残忍的鲁什尔姆 |
| [17:44] | You’re not going to survive. You can’t thrive. | 你活不下去的 会绥的 |
| [17:46] | You thrive in Cardiff. | 你在卡迪夫能飞黄腾达 |
| [17:47] | So you like me when I’m in Cardiff | 所以你只喜欢在卡迪夫的我 |
| [17:50] | but you don’t like me when I’m in Manchester? | 不喜欢在曼彻斯特的我? |
| [17:52] | – How about when I’m in Worcester? – Dave… | – 如果在伍斯特呢? – 戴夫… |
| [17:54] | At what point along the M6 do you stop liking me? | M6高速哪个点让你不喜欢我的? |
| [17:57] | Junction 9? Junction 10? Knutsford Services? | 岔口九?岔口十?纳茨福德服务区? |
| [18:00] | Why don’t we just wait until we’re married to live together, | 我们为什么不等到结婚了再住在一起 |
| [18:04] | you know, like people used to? | 像过往一样呢? |
| [18:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [18:10] | OK. | 好 |
| [18:11] | So why don’t we move the wedding forward, do it next year? | 那干嘛不提前婚礼 明年如何? |
| [18:16] | Yep. That’s an option. | 嗯 可以考虑 |
| [18:19] | Really? | 真的吗? |
| [18:21] | Abso-fucking-lutely. | 绝他妈对的 |
| [18:26] | OK. | 好 |
| [18:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [18:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [18:32] | Well, can’t you just tell him? | 喔 难道你就不能告诉他么? |
| [18:34] | All right, fine. Put him on. | 好吧 让他接电话 |
| [18:42] | All right, Dad? | 好吧 老爸? |
| [18:45] | Yeah, I got a B. | 嗯 我得了B |
| [18:49] | I think I’m, starting to get a handle on it. | 我觉得 我开始进入状态了 |
| [18:54] | No, English. | 不 是英语 |
| [18:57] | Manchester, actually, Dad. | 其实是曼彻斯特 老爸 |
| [19:01] | So, I’m throwing her out all this grief shit, | 我把悲伤的事儿全吐给她了 |
| [19:03] | and she is just gobbling it up | 她还真收了 |
| [19:05] | like a fucking heron or something. She is loving it. | 像个苍鹭什么的 她就喜欢这样 |
| [19:08] | And she’s going to sign me off my exam. | 她会取消我的考试 |
| [19:12] | Great, well done. | 好 真棒 |
| [19:14] | Honestly, if you ever need any acting lessons… | 老实说 如果你有需要表演课… |
| [19:16] | I don’t. | 不需要 |
| [19:17] | No, I’m just saying, if you ever did. | 我是说 如果你曾经需要 |
| [19:19] | I don’t. | 我不用 |
| [19:20] | The offer’s on the table. | 表格在桌上 |
| [19:21] | You can take it off. | 你可以带走 |
| [19:22] | Well, I’m going to leave it on the table. | 哦 我打算留下 |
| [19:23] | I’ll move tables. | 我要搬桌子 |
| [19:24] | It’s on all the tables. | 都在桌子上 |
| [19:27] | Thanks, by the way, for fucking me over with Dave. | 谢谢 顺便说下 我和戴夫掰了 |
| [19:30] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? |
| [19:31] | The guy sorted my swivel chair. He’s a colossus. | 那家伙修好了我的转椅 他是个巨人 |
| [19:35] | He’s a dick. | 他就是个鸡巴 |
| [19:36] | What is your beef with Davros? | 你和戴夫罗斯有什么深仇大恨? |
| [19:38] | Davros?! | 戴夫罗斯?! |
| [19:39] | Yes, Davros. I mean, the guy is a fucking Viking. | 是啊 戴夫罗斯 那个维京人 |
| [19:42] | He’s not a Viking. | 他不是 |
| [19:44] | We’re going down the pub later. Dave’s paying. | 过会我们去酒吧 戴夫买单 |
| [19:47] | Yes to the fucking please. | 哦 那必须去啊 |
| [19:49] | And he just got paid, so I’m thinking it could be a big one. | 钱他已经付了 所以估计我们能喝个底朝天 |
| [19:53] | Yeah, well, count me out. | 那好吧 别算我 |
| [19:55] | I mean, just look at the sheen on that. | 看着晶莹剔透的杯子 |
| [19:59] | That really has turned out nice? | 生活如此多娇 |
| [20:02] | To Dave. | 敬戴夫 |
| [20:03] | To Davros. | 敬戴夫罗斯 |
| [20:12] | Shit. | 妈的 |
| [20:16] | J Penis. Wassa g’wan? | 小JP |
| [20:20] | Did you want something? | 你要什么? |
| [20:22] | Just had a phone call with the old headshrinker… | 刚和心理医生打了个电话 |
| [20:26] | da therapist… | 关于治疗方法的… |
| [20:27] | and wanted to come by and say in person, during your hour of need… | 然后顺路过来 为你排忧解难了 |
| [20:32] | Whatever. Did you sort it? The exam? | 随你便 你搞定了 期末考试? |
| [20:34] | Totally, you don’t have to do it. Till next term. | 你下学期再考就好了嘛 |
| [20:36] | What? | 什么? |
| [20:38] | So I still have to do it? | 我还是得去考的? |
| [20:40] | And, in fact, I have to study all over Christmas? | 然后一整个圣诞都得看你妹的书? |
| [20:44] | That’s going to be really fun, isn’t it? | 真是太有意思了 |
| [20:46] | Sat around the dinner table with all of my family. | 和大家一起坐着吃饭 |
| [20:48] | “Mother, pass me some turkey,” | “妈 给我些火鸡” |
| [20:50] | “be careful not to spill any gravy on my open copy” | “当心别洒在我沉积学原理的” |
| [20:54] | “of the Principles Of Sedimentology.” | “复习资料上” |
| [20:55] | It’s the best I could do. | 我已经尽力了 |
| [20:56] | My dad died for this shit, and this is the best you can do? | 我爸死了亲 你就只能做这些? |
| [21:00] | Bollocks to it. I’m not doing a fucking postponement. | 滚吧你 老子才不要什么缓考 |
| [21:02] | Relax, you’re going to pass anyway. I’ve seen the paper. | 放轻松 反正你一样会过的 我看过试卷了 |
| [21:07] | You’ve seen the paper? | 你看过了? |
| [21:09] | Yes, and it is a piece o’ piss. | 小菜一碟 |
| [21:14] | Do you fancy maybe going and grabbing a takeaway? | 要不要去吃点东西? |
| [21:18] | Bro? | 老兄? |
| [21:31] | Sorry… | 打扰了 |
| [21:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [21:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [21:36] | I’m the one, not the one you thought. | 我是 不是你想的那个 |
| [21:40] | But… aren’t you oven girl? | 你不是那个打扫烤炉的女孩么? |
| [21:42] | Yeah, well, Oregon’s my name. | 是啊 我叫俄勒冈 |
| [21:45] | God, what a mess. | 天 搞什么啊 |
| [21:46] | I’m the woman who’s fucking your husband. | 我就是那个和你老公鬼混的女人 |
| [21:48] | Well, you did a brilliant job on the grill. | 你打扫得很不错 |
| [21:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [21:54] | And I love your book. | 我很喜欢你的书 |
| [21:58] | Don’t think of it as cheating. | 不要把它看作是在作弊 |
| [22:01] | Think of it as a little last-minute one-to-one tuition, | 就是考前的一对一个人辅导嘛 |
| [22:06] | for which I will be paying you the princely sum | 我提供你享之不尽的 |
| [22:08] | of one tandoori chicken. | 烤春鸡 |
| [22:13] | You’re… bribing me. | 你在…贿赂我 |
| [22:15] | Or am I? | 有么? |
| [22:19] | To clarify, I am. | 说难听点 是吧 |
| [22:21] | No, absolutely not. | 不 不行 |
| [22:23] | Well, Dan, it’s too late for that. | 丹 来不及后悔了 |
| [22:27] | Your dick is already on the table. | 吃人嘴软 拿人手短 |
| [22:30] | You’ve eaten half the keema naan and you’ve fingered a bhaji. | 一半羊肉馍都进你肚子了 炸蔬菜也碰过了 |
| [22:35] | There’s no turning back. | 没有回头路了 |
| [22:36] | Seriously, JP, that could get me fired. | 说真的 JP 我会被炒鱿鱼的 |
| [22:39] | I tell you what could get you fired is if all of your tutor group fail | 要是你辅导的学生一个都没过 结果还不一样 |
| [22:42] | because none of them can stay awake during your boring tutorials. | 没人能清醒着听完你无聊的课 |
| [22:45] | My tutorials are not boring. | 我的课不无聊 |
| [22:48] | That’s not what they’re saying on the forums. | 论坛上的人可不是这么说的 |
| [22:50] | Look, I know there’s some troll on Student Web who’s got a beef | 听着 网上有人损我 |
| [22:53] | with the way I teach hydrology, | 对我教水文地理的方式不满 |
| [22:55] | and I’ve spoken to the moderator | 我早和学校沟通过了 |
| [22:56] | and that shit shall be taken down. | 那小兔崽子应该被记过 |
| [22:58] | Come on, let’s get the ball rolling. | 我们还是谈正事吧 |
| [23:01] | What if I were to say to you… mineral constitutions? | 关于…矿物成分? |
| [23:07] | I’d say mineral constitutions… | 矿物成分… |
| [23:12] | were a waste of time. | 看了也白看 |
| [23:14] | There we are. | 好类 |
| [23:16] | That’s the spirit. | 就该这样 |
| [23:20] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
| [23:22] | Come on. | 来 来 |
| [23:24] | Eat the naan. | 吃个饼 |
| [23:28] | Who’s a good boy? | 谁是乖孩子? |
| [23:32] | So, right, shall we get down to it? | 那么 我们是不是切入主题了? |
| [23:37] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办? |
| [23:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
| [23:44] | Well, I guess I should apologise. | 我想 我该先道个歉 |
| [23:48] | There’s really no need. | 没有必要了 |
| [23:49] | Right, good. | 好吧 |
| [23:51] | These things happen. | 木已成舟 |
| [23:54] | C’est la vie. | 这就是生活 |
| [23:58] | French. | 法式 |
| [24:01] | But, I mean, obviously we need to come to some kind of resolution | 但 我们还得有一些解决方案 |
| [24:06] | to this whole fucking mess. | 关于这场闹剧的 |
| [24:08] | I don’t know. I don’t see any reason why you can’t keep seeing Tony. | 不知道 我觉得没理由不让你去见托尼 |
| [24:15] | What? Really? | 什么? 真的吗? |
| [24:16] | We’re all adults. | 我们都成年了 |
| [24:17] | Well, two of us are. | 当然 其中的两个 |
| [24:21] | I’m not so sure about Tony. | 托尼就难说了 |
| [24:24] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [24:26] | The problem with Tony is, he read Baudelaire at university | 问题是托尼 他大学的时候读波德莱尔 |
| [24:29] | and thought he understood him. | 以为了解他 |
| [24:31] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
| [24:37] | Sorry, this might sound like a weird question, | 抱歉 这个问题听上去可能有点奇怪 |
| [24:40] | but, what’s the etiquette vis-a-vis… | 但 你下学期的模数课上 |
| [24:44] | me doing your module next term? | 我该有什么注意点么? |
| [24:46] | Right, maybe a bit… I don’t know. | 是啊 可能有些…我也不知道 |
| [24:53] | Or is it a… I can only do one of them? | 就是… 我只能二选一? |
| [24:57] | Your husband or you module! | 你丈夫或者你的模数课! |
| [25:00] | God! | 天哪! |
| [25:07] | The thing I still can’t quite get my head around is… | 我一直想不通的事情是 |
| [25:10] | why the fuck are you getting married? | 你们为啥要结婚? |
| [25:12] | We love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
| [25:13] | OK, fine. | 好吧 |
| [25:14] | Yeah, I get that bit. | 我看得出来 |
| [25:16] | Why the fuck are you getting married? | 但为啥要结婚呢? |
| [25:18] | It’s tradition. It’s romantic. | 这是传统 是浪漫 |
| [25:21] | It’s Kate and Wills. | 凯特王妃和威廉王子 |
| [25:23] | Circle of life. | 生命的循环 |
| [25:24] | Hakuna matata. | 过无忧无虑的生活 |
| [25:26] | Thanks for the delicious pint, Dave. | 谢谢可口的啤酒 戴夫 |
| [25:28] | You don’t need to keep thanking me, Howard. | 你不用一直谢我的 霍华德 |
| [25:33] | Who wants another? | 谁还要? |
| [25:34] | – Yes, please, Dave. – Yeah. | – 我要 戴夫 – 我也是 |
| [25:36] | I’m fine. | 我不用 |
| [25:40] | I haven’t even finished my pint, and he’s going to the bar. | 我一杯都没喝完 他就去拿了 |
| [25:42] | J’adore Dave. | 我爱戴夫 |
| [25:44] | We are but falling leaves in the garden of Dave. | 我们是戴夫花园里的落叶 归了根 |
| [25:48] | All right, will you shut up about Dave? | 得了吧 别再吹捧戴夫了 |
| [25:53] | Brian? | 布莱恩? |
| [25:55] | Howard. How are you? | 霍华德 最近怎么样? |
| [25:57] | Medium. | 一般 |
| [26:00] | I’m excellent, thanks for asking. | 我好极了 谢谢你问了我 |
| [26:01] | How’s your pint? It looks disgusting. | 你酒味道如何? 看上去真恶心 |
| [26:04] | It’s beyond tasty, thanks for your concern. | 好的没话说了 多谢关心 |
| [26:07] | I thought your revision plans were | 我还以为你会像外星人一样 |
| [26:09] | beyond human endurance, but no. | 复习功课 看来我错了 |
| [26:11] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
| [26:13] | Out with your friends. | 和朋友出来 |
| [26:14] | “I’m Howard and I’m out with my friends.” | “我是霍华德 和朋友们出来玩” |
| [26:19] | After what you did to me Geology Girl, how can you just sit there? | 你对地质学女孩做了那事后 还有脸坐这? |
| [26:23] | Howard, are you OK? Do you need me to get involved? | 霍华德 没事吧? 要我帮你吗? |
| [26:25] | Big scary Vod. | 我好怕怕 福德 |
| [26:29] | And Josie. | 还有乔茜 |
| [26:31] | Lovely Josie. | 可爱的乔茜 |
| [26:34] | Obviously I’ve heard all about you. | 你的事我都听说了 |
| [26:37] | Right. All good, I hope. | 好吧 但愿都是好事 |
| [26:40] | Very good. | 好到爆 |
| [26:41] | Very, very good indeed. | 好到极品了 |
| [26:42] | Excellent. | 很好 |
| [26:45] | Very, very glad to hear it. | 很乐意听到你这么说 |
| [26:50] | Specifically what have you heard? | 有什么特别的么? |
| [26:52] | The virgin surgeon. | 处女手术 |
| [26:56] | You’re the one who’s into cherry-picking, | 你精挑细选的 |
| [26:59] | bro virgins and the taking therein of their guymens. | 处男 夺走他们的第一次 |
| [27:03] | Right, well, I don’t know who you heard that from. | 你都从哪里听来的 |
| [27:06] | Don’t be like that. Maybe we can come to some arrangement. | 别不承认了 我们可以来安排一下 |
| [27:09] | Brian, abort. | 布莱恩 闭嘴 |
| [27:10] | I help you, you help me. Quid pro quo. | 我帮你 你帮我 一举两得 |
| [27:12] | Excuse me, mate. | 让一让 伙计 |
| [27:13] | Not now. We’re negotiating. | 正忙呢 我们在商量 |
| [27:15] | Abort, Brian, abort. | 别说了 布莱恩 停下 |
| [27:17] | What’s that, sorry? | 不好意思 是什么? |
| [27:17] | She’s got a cure for the male virginity | 她是个处男杀手 |
| [27:19] | and she ain’t afraid to use it. Just ask Kingsley. | 而且她还不避讳 问金斯利就知道了 |
| [27:29] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天爷啊 |
| [27:30] | Shit, Dave! | 我靠 戴夫! |
| [27:32] | Howard, you’ve got my back, right? | 霍华德 你是站我这边的 对吧? |
| [27:34] | Brian, I do not have your back. It is 100% his back. | 布莱恩 你自找的 我支持他 |
| [27:38] | I’ll remember this, you fucking traitor. | 我会牢记的 你这狗娘养的叛徒 |
| [27:58] | I’m kind of in the middle of something, Howard. | 正忙着呢 霍华德 |
| [28:00] | Dave … he’s gone rogue. | 戴夫…他有点疯了 |
| [28:02] | He just nutted Brian. | 他刚用头敲了布莱恩 |
| [28:04] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
| [28:05] | What does he know? | 他知道了什么? |
| [28:07] | Everything. | 所有事 |
| [28:09] | He’s on his way. DEFCON 1. | 他正赶过来 红色警报 |
| [28:12] | Repeat, DEFCON 1. | 重复 红色警报 |
| [28:13] | Fu… Fuck! | 他…他妈的! |
| [28:16] | Fuck! | 见鬼! |
| [28:17] | Shit. | 死定了! |
| [28:22] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
| [28:23] | – Fuck. – Bye, Dan. | – 见鬼 – 拜 丹 |
| [28:26] | Fuck. Fuck. | 完了 完了 |
| [28:29] | It’s Dave. He knows. | 戴夫 知道了 |
| [28:30] | Knows what? | 知道个啥? |
| [28:32] | Fucking everything. I don’t know. That we both shagged Josie? | 见鬼 不知道 我们都上了乔茜? |
| [28:35] | Bollocks. | 扯淡 |
| [28:36] | He’s on his way. | 他马上就到了 |
| [28:38] | Shit my pants! | 我屎定了! |
| [28:40] | Top bathroom. Safe house. | 顶楼厕所 安全地带 |
| [28:42] | Go! | 快走! |
| [28:45] | Kingsley! | 金斯利! |
| [28:47] | Kingsley! | 金斯利! |
| [28:49] | Hello? | 在吗? |
| [28:53] | Kingsley! | 金斯利! |
| [28:57] | Where are you going? | 你出去干嘛? |
| [28:58] | Is that you, Kingsley? | 那是你吗 金斯利? |
| [29:01] | I just want to talk, that’s all. | 我就想和你谈谈 仅此而已 |
| [29:04] | Supplies. We don’t know how long we might be in here. | 供给品 不知道我们会困在这多少天 |
| [29:08] | He’s going to kill us. | 他一定会杀了我们的 |
| [29:10] | – Kingsley, mate… – He definitely knows about me, right? | – 金斯利 哥们 – 他肯定知道我了 |
| [29:13] | I don’t know what he knows. | 我不知道他知道了什么 |
| [29:14] | Kingsley? | 金斯利? |
| [29:16] | Are you about for a quick chat? | 就和你说几句话? |
| [29:18] | Shit. Shit. | 死了 死了 |
| [29:21] | The window. | 走窗户 |
| [29:23] | We’re three floors up. | 我们在三楼呢 |
| [29:25] | Are you in there? | 你在里面吗? |
| [29:29] | Listen, mate, I know you’re in there. | 听着 小子 我知道你在里面 |
| [29:31] | I can see you through the glass. | 我从玻璃能看见你 |
| [29:36] | OK, look. Dave, mate… | 好 戴夫 哥们 |
| [29:39] | just because I’ve locked myself in the bathroom, | 我把自己关在卫生间 |
| [29:41] | you know, that doesn’t mean anything. | 也不代表什么其实 |
| [29:44] | Then come out. | 那你就出来 |
| [29:47] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
| [29:51] | Just get in the fucking… | 快他妈进来 |
| [29:55] | Kingsley, mate! | 金斯利 哥们! |
| [30:00] | Dave, I am so, so sorry. | 戴夫 我真的 真的抱歉 |
| [30:03] | That’s all right, then. | 没事 |
| [30:05] | I just found out from some twat that you had sex with Kingsley, | 我只是听某个2逼说你和金斯利做爱了 |
| [30:08] | but you’re sorry, so that’s OK. | 但你觉得愧疚了 没什么的 |
| [30:09] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样的 |
| [30:10] | So you didn’t have sex with him? | 你没和他做么? |
| [30:11] | Dave, just listen! | 戴夫 听我说! |
| [30:12] | So, you did? | 做了? |
| [30:14] | OK. | 好吧 |
| [30:15] | Fine. Yes, I did. | 是 我做了 |
| [30:18] | Jesus Christ, Josie. | 我的天哪 乔茜 |
| [30:21] | Kingsley was a virgin and he wanted to lose it with someone he knew | 金斯利是个处男而且他只想找认识的人破处 |
| [30:25] | and he started laying this big guilt trip on me | 他一开始用他妈妈还有别的什么 |
| [30:27] | about his mum and this other stuff. | 让我有负罪感 |
| [30:29] | That’s factually inaccurate, Dave. | 乱讲 戴夫 |
| [30:31] | Kingsley, do you want to stay out of this? | 金斯利 这时候想明哲保身了? |
| [30:33] | Come on, you’re making it sound like I made you. | 得了吧 说得好像我逼你的 |
| [30:35] | I didn’t make you. | 我可没逼你 |
| [30:37] | You practically did! | 你逼了! |
| [30:38] | He molested you? | 他强奸你? |
| [30:39] | I did not molest her, Dave. | 我没有 戴夫 |
| [30:41] | Not physically, but emotionally maybe. | 不是生理 是心理的 |
| [30:44] | She’s lying, Dave. She’s trying to shift the blame. | 他在说谎 戴夫 她在推卸责任 |
| [30:48] | She’s a big blame-shifter, isn’t she, JP? | 她就是逃避责任 是不是JP? |
| [31:01] | Why is JP in there? | JP为什么在里面? |
| [31:05] | Davros! Hello! | 戴夫罗斯! 你好! |
| [31:08] | Yes, Well, I am just as confused as you are | 其实 哎 我也和你一样困惑 |
| [31:12] | as to why I find myself locked in here. | 我为什么被锁在里面 |
| [31:16] | Josie? | 乔茜? |
| [31:18] | I just need three years. Here, on my own, in Manchester. | 我需要三年 这里 一个人 在曼彻斯特 |
| [31:23] | And then we can go back to Cardiff like mountain lions | 然后我们就能回到卡迪夫 像美洲狮一样 |
| [31:26] | and we can get married and we can thrive. | 结婚 成长 |
| [31:31] | OK? | 好吗? |
| [31:35] | You shagged JP, didn’t you? | 你和JP上床了是不是? |
| [31:39] | You fucking did. | 你他妈做了 |
| [31:40] | And if anything, he went first, which is much worse. | 如果还有什么更糟的话 是他在先 |
| [31:43] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧! |
| [31:43] | OK… | 好吧 |
| [31:46] | Before I kick this door down, | 在我把门踹开前 |
| [31:49] | has anybody else in there had sex with my fiancee?! | 里面还有别人和我未婚妻睡了吗?! |
| [31:54] | Not me. I’m Chester Chan and I’m from China. | 不是我 我是陈 来自中国 |
| [31:58] | I am kung fu expert. | 我是功夫专家 |
| [32:00] | Unless you go away, I’ll come out there and karate kick your ass! | 你不走的话 我可要出去踢你个屁滚尿流啦! |
| [32:06] | No, Dave, there’s no-one else. That’s just JP doing a silly voice. | 不 戴夫 没别人了 是JP这个傻帽 |
| [32:10] | Why did you tell him? He believed it. | 你告诉他干什么? 他都信了 |
| [32:13] | Babe, can we just talk about this? | 宝贝 我们谈谈好吗? |
| [32:19] | I think he’s retreating. | 我猜他撤了 |
| [32:20] | What if | 如果 |
| [32:22] | it’s some ruse to just try and smoke us out? | 是诱敌之计咋办? |
| [32:23] | Yeah, that’s a good point. | 是啊 说得好 |
| [32:25] | Do you know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
| [32:26] | We’d best sit tight. | 还是坐着吧 |
| [32:32] | Nice tit. | 真漂亮 |
| [32:41] | JP, if you’re in there, | JP 在不在 |
| [32:43] | we have a modular exam commencing in approx 45 minutes. | 我们的模块化考试45分钟后就开始了 |
| [32:47] | What about Dave? | 戴夫呢? |
| [32:49] | – Zero Dave. – We are sans Dave. | – 没戴夫 – 戴夫不在 |
| [32:54] | Shit! Shit! | 妈的!妈的! |
| [32:56] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! | 靠 靠 靠 靠 靠 靠! |
| [33:00] | Shitty, shitty bollocks! | 妈的 真见鬼了! |
| [33:02] | Two hours. You may turn your papers over. | 两小时 开始答卷 |
| [33:33] | You screwed me over. | 你耍我呢 |
| [33:35] | They switched the papers. | 他们换了卷子 |
| [33:38] | I bought you a fucking curry. | 我还给你买咖喱 |
| [33:40] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也没办法 |
| [33:42] | Right… I’ll tell you what I’m going to do now. | 是啊 告诉你我要做什么 |
| [33:46] | I’m going to cross out these questions. | 我要把这些题叉掉 |
| [33:48] | And I’m going to answer the questions that I prepared for. | 写我准备好的题 |
| [33:51] | You are going to make that OK. Did I make myself cl…? | 你把我批对的 说清…? |
| [35:09] | All right? | 你还好吧? |
| [35:11] | Where’s Dave? | 戴夫哪里去了? |
| [35:13] | Ask Kingsley. | 问金斯利吧 |
| [35:14] | No, actually ask Josie. She’s the one who cheated on him. | 表 还是问乔茜吧 是她骗他的 |
| [35:17] | Yes. With you. | 是啊 一起 |
| [35:19] | And JP. He was the final straw. He was the smoking gun. | 还有JP 他致命一击 他是罪魁祸首 |
| [35:23] | So yeah, engagement’s off. | 是啊 订婚取消了 |
| [35:26] | My mam’s been crying down the phone, | 我妈妈在电话那头痛哭 |
| [35:28] | and apparently both nans are devastated. | 显然两家都崩溃了 |
| [35:30] | All due respect to both nans, not my fault. | 尊敬的老人家们 不是我的错 |
| [35:33] | Oregon… I’ve just been to pick up my reading list. | 俄勒冈 我刚拿到我的成绩单 |
| [35:36] | Why has Shales marked me down from a B to an F? | 为什么席尔斯把我从B降到了F? |
| [35:42] | I don’t know. That is weird. | 不知道啊 太奇怪了 |
| [35:45] | Is this you? Did you do something? | 是你么? 你做了什么? |
| [35:48] | Look, he was going to fail you, so I just asked him to bump you up a bit. | 他要挂了你 所以我求他高抬贵手 |
| [35:53] | So, it was shit, then, was it, my-my presentation? | 我的演讲 很烂 是不是? |
| [35:57] | No, I just… Jean Shales, she looked at the grades. | 不 只是金·席尔斯 她看到了成绩 |
| [36:00] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢? |
| [36:02] | How dare you… | 你怎么敢 |
| [36:04] | help me?! | 帮我?! |
| [36:06] | I mean, what makes you think I even give two shits about grades? | 我是说 你他妈到底怎么想的? |
| [36:10] | I’m sorry. I should have told you. | 我很抱歉 我早该告诉你的 |
| [36:12] | You just go round lying all the time. | 你就是个说谎精 |
| [36:16] | You can’t help yourself. In fact, do you know what? | 停不了了 同学们 你们知道么? |
| [36:20] | Her real name’s Melissa. | 她真名叫梅丽莎 |
| [36:22] | She lives in a big, huge mansion in the middle of the country. | 她住在城中一栋大公寓里 |
| [36:25] | She’s got her own horse. | 有自己的马 |
| [36:26] | And she’s been shagging this flabby old cunt of an English professor | 从我们到这里开始 |
| [36:30] | the whole time we’ve been here. | 就一直和英语教授有一腿 |
| [36:31] | I am done with you. Done. | 我和你绝交 绝交 |
| [36:42] | Had… had a horse. | 曾经 有匹马 |
| [36:50] | Tony! | 托尼! |
| [36:50] | She told me about your meeting. | 她告诉我你们见面了 |
| [36:52] | Shit! | 该死! |
| [36:53] | We’ve just been talking it over. | 我们谈完了这件事 |
| [36:55] | God, that must have been awful. What was it like? | 天 那一定很糟 怎么样? |
| [36:57] | It wasn’t nice. | 是不怎么样 |
| [36:59] | What a shitting mess. | 真他妈的糟糕 |
| [37:00] | I hope we can get through it without one of us doing something crazy. | 希望我们能平稳渡过难关 |
| [37:03] | Yeah, that’s why I’m here to make things simple again. I left her. | 是啊 所以我来让事情再次简化 我离开她了 |
| [37:06] | My God! | 额滴神哪! |
| [37:08] | I left her for you. | 我为你离开她了 |
| [37:08] | My God! | 我滴妈呀! |
| [37:09] | Before you ask, yes, I have thought this through. | 让我先说 是的 我曾觉得这很困难 |
| [37:13] | This is happening, Oregon. | 但事情就是这样 俄勒冈 |
| [37:14] | No more Jean. No more cloak and dagger, no more bullshitting. | 没有金了 不再鬼鬼祟祟 不再扯淡了 |
| [37:18] | Just the two of us from here on in. | 只有我们俩 |
| [37:21] | Right. | 好的 |
| [37:22] | You’ve got me, Oregon. You’ve got me all to yourself. | 你得到我了 俄勒冈 我是你的了 |
| [37:43] | Can I help? | 怎么了? |
| [37:44] | Yeah. I was just… thinking that maybe me and you should… | 我只是 想 我们可能 |
| [37:49] | go for dinner sometime next week. | 下周找个时间吃个饭 |
| [37:52] | Right. | 好 |
| [37:54] | Because I mean, I get it. You’re really into me, you know. | 我是说 我懂的 你很喜欢我 |
| [37:58] | Don’t bother denying it. | 别费力否认了 |
| [37:59] | I make you wet, which is fine. | 我让你湿了 很好 |
| [38:02] | We could just go to dinner, talk about my dad. | 我们可以只吃个饭 聊聊我的父亲 |
| [38:05] | I mean, if you want to, cos I know you’re like… obsessed | 如果你想 因为我知道你 被迷住了 |
| [38:08] | with that whole dad thing, even though it’s fucking boring. | 被那悲惨故事 即便它很无聊 |
| [38:11] | I could do a session on Monday afternoon. | 周一下午我可以安排会面 |
| [38:15] | Yeah, that’d be good. | 好 那很好 |
| [38:16] | Two o’clock? | 两点怎么样? |
| [38:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
| [38:26] | She wants me. | 她想要我 |
| [38:29] | I’m screening your call. Leave a message, | 你被屏蔽了 请留言 |
| [38:32] | and I may or may not get back to you. | 我爱回不回 |
| [38:35] | Well played, Brian. | 干得好 布莱恩 |
| [38:41] | Well played indeed. | 干得真好 |