时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Please can I just eat? | 拜托我能吃了么? |
[00:14] | I want us to have a house breakfast together. | 我想大家一起吃 |
[00:16] | We’re waiting for Vod. | 等等福德吧 |
[00:18] | People don’t have breakfast together. It’s not a social event. | 不需要一起吃早饭的 又不是社交活动 |
[00:21] | You just get it inside you, OK. | 不就把饭吞进肚子么 |
[00:23] | It’s basically just the opposite of shitting. | 基本就是拉屎的反向活动 |
[00:24] | I’m starting. | 我不管 吃了 |
[00:27] | – Nothing from Dave? – You should leave him alone. | – 没戴夫的音讯? – 你别管他了 |
[00:30] | Fuck off, Kingsley! I just want to make sure he’s OK. | 闭上你的臭嘴金斯利! 我只想确定他还好么 |
[00:33] | No, you don’t. | 你不是 |
[00:34] | You’re just bricking it because you’re single for once. | 你单身了所以在这里当好人 |
[00:36] | And you’re angry with me | 你生我的气 |
[00:37] | – for breaking the spell. – Breaking the sp…! | – 因为我坏了你好事 – 坏我… |
[00:39] | Right, you’re not Rumpelstiltskin, for fuck sake! | 靠 你以为你侏儒怪啊(详见格林童话)! |
[00:42] | Rumpelstiltskin didn’t break the spell. He set… | 侏儒怪不是去坏好事的 他把… |
[00:45] | the… | 那个… |
[00:46] | Anyway, the point is, you’ll get back together with him | 管他呢 总之你想跟他复合 |
[00:48] | because you don’t know what else to do. | 因为你不知道该怎么办 |
[00:50] | You’ve no idea how to take care of yourself. | 你没法一个人过 |
[00:52] | That’s rich coming from someone who doesn’t even floss! | 说的真好啊 不用牙线的人! |
[00:54] | I hate to break it to you, but nobody flosses, apart from you. | 我不想说破 但真除了你 没人用 |
[00:57] | Bullshit! These two floss, don’t you?! | 胡扯! 他俩就用对吧?! |
[00:58] | Nah. | 不 |
[01:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:01] | Yeah, but you use antibacterial mouthwash? | 好 但用抗菌漱口水的是吧? |
[01:09] | Fine! Whatever! | 好吧!无所谓! |
[01:11] | Happy gingivitis to you! | 祝你得牙龈炎! |
[01:38] | Morning, Howard. | 早啊 霍华德 |
[01:41] | Morning, Kingsley. | 早啊 金斯利 |
[01:43] | – Tea in the pot. – We haven’t got a pot. | – 茶在罐头里 – 咱又没罐头 |
[01:46] | Pot, as in kettle. | 罐头 就是水壶 |
[01:48] | You made tea in the kettle? | 你用罐头泡茶? |
[01:50] | From the taste of it, I see no reason not to. | 就口味来说 我觉得没理由不用 |
[01:56] | So… | 哦… |
[01:58] | It’s official! | 是官方的! |
[02:00] | – I’m being kicked out. – What?! | – 我被退学了 – 什么?! |
[02:02] | Which, seeing as this “university” is a big, steaming pile of cack, | 看吧 这”大学”就是一坨冒着热气的屎 |
[02:08] | – is fine by me. – What are you gonna do? | – 我没事 – 你准备怎么办? |
[02:10] | What about your RAF money? | 皇家空军的钱怎么办? |
[02:12] | – We must be able to appeal. – How will you pay it back? | – 一定可以上诉的 – 你怎么还? |
[02:14] | Fuck knows. | 天知道 |
[02:16] | If I was still mates with the Secret Millionaire, | 如果我还是秘密百万富翁的朋友 |
[02:18] | I’d ask her to… | 我会让她… |
[02:20] | sell the east wing of her mansion or something. | 卖掉她豪宅的东楼之类的 |
[02:22] | Mind you, she probably wouldn’t, | 哦对了 她可能不会卖 |
[02:24] | cos she doesn’t give a fuck about anyone else except herself! | 因为她除了自己谁都不管 |
[02:26] | Well, I made you a bacon sarnie. | 我给你做了培根三明治 |
[02:28] | Yeah? Is it a bacon sarnie? | 是吗? 这是培根三明治? |
[02:31] | Or is it another one of your lies? | 还是你的另一个谎言? |
[02:38] | Right, just because I forgot a spoon | 好吧 虽然我忘拿勺子了 |
[02:40] | does not mean I don’t know how to take care of myself. | 但并不说明我不会照顾自己 |
[02:42] | Did you try to drink the cereal? | 你喝过麦片粥吗? |
[02:45] | How would you like a spoon rammed up your arse, Rumpel-shithead? | 要不要试试用勺子来爆你菊啊 死-侏-儒? |
[02:48] | Well, so much for a civilised breakfast. | 文明早餐真丰盛 |
[02:51] | Sweet. Yeah, cool. | 好极了 恩 好 |
[02:54] | Sweetness. | 太好了 |
[02:56] | Get in! | 搞定了! |
[02:58] | Ralph’s asked me to help organise the Love Cloud event on Sunday. | 拉尔夫让我帮忙组织周日的恋爱会 |
[03:01] | Epic. | 牛吧 |
[03:02] | Isn’t Sunday your dad’s funeral? | 周日不是你爸的葬礼吗? |
[03:05] | Fuck a tramp! | 我嘞个去! |
[03:06] | Is it too much to ask | 难道你们 |
[03:08] | for one of you to keep me abreast of my motherfucking schedule?! | 不关心下我的日程会死吗?! |
[03:25] | You, can’t pretend you’re over something if you’re not, you know. | 你 别没事装淡定了 |
[03:30] | That’s where madness lies. | 烦躁就这么来的 |
[03:32] | Of course I’m over her. I can’t fucking stand her. | 我当然没事啦 实在受不了她 |
[03:35] | I was talking about geology. | 我是说地质学 |
[03:37] | Yup. So was I. | 对 我也是 |
[03:40] | – You said “she”. – Yeah. | – 你说的是”她” – 对 |
[03:43] | Mother Earth. | 大地母亲 |
[03:48] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:50] | I felt like drama was… | 我觉得戏剧科… |
[03:53] | I needed to open up and… | 我需要敞开心扉… |
[03:56] | I have… trust issues | 我有…信任危机 |
[03:58] | and being on a stage seemed like a way to resolve that and… | 但站在舞台上却好像要下决定般… |
[04:02] | Was it because fit girls do drama? | 戏剧更适合女生学? |
[04:04] | Yes, it was. So… | 是的 所以… |
[04:05] | um… | 呃… |
[04:07] | Ask me the question, Noel. | 问吧 诺尔(游戏竞赛节目主持人) |
[04:11] | Can I switch back to geology? | 我能转回地质科吗? |
[04:12] | You have to say “deal or no deal?”, | 你得说”成不成”(竞赛节目) |
[04:14] | because I said “Noel”. | 因为我说了”诺尔” |
[04:15] | Right. | 好的 |
[04:17] | Deal or no deal? | 成不成? |
[04:18] | Deal. Which is which? | – 成 – 哪个成? |
[04:20] | It means you can switch back. Sasha’s transferred to Sheffield for… | 你可以转回来 萨沙转到了谢菲尔德… |
[04:24] | health reasons, whatever that means, | 因为身体原因 管他呢 |
[04:26] | so there’s a space. | 就是说有个空位 |
[04:28] | But you’re gonna have to catch up. | 但你得跟上啊 |
[04:29] | I will. I promise. Thank you. Thank you, Noel! | 我会的 我保证 谢谢 谢谢诺尔! |
[04:32] | I was hoping you’d come back. | 一直盼着你回来呢 |
[04:34] | – You’re my favourite student, you know. – Don’t say that. | – 你是我最爱的学生 – 表酱紫 |
[04:37] | It sounds like grooming. | 好矮油 |
[04:38] | I can give you private lessons to help you catch up, if you like. | 我可以给你开个小灶啊 要不要 |
[04:40] | Still sounds like grooming. | 还是很矮油 |
[04:41] | Just trying to reach out to you, K-man. | 就跟你套个近乎嘛 小金 |
[04:43] | Grooming. | 矮油 |
[04:48] | There he goes. | 他走喽 |
[04:51] | This is the reception room. | 这是接待室 |
[04:56] | Fucking hell! This is massive! | 我靠! 这么大! |
[05:01] | So, maybe the table-tennis table there. | 那里可以放个乒乓桌 |
[05:03] | Table-football table goes there. | 桌上足球桌放那 |
[05:05] | Yeah, I mean, it depends on the kind of reception you want to give people. | 那得看你想给客人什么样的待遇了 |
[05:08] | We’ll be able to receive people between the tables. | 我们可以在桌子中间会客 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I know. Just might feel more like a common room for a prison. | 感觉像个小监狱嘛 |
[05:16] | Sorry, hang on, did you just say “we”, Tony? | 哎 等等 你刚说的是”我们”么托尼? |
[05:20] | We’ll both be here, obviously, if you want. | 我们都会来住 当然啊 如果你想 |
[05:23] | Blimey. You’re a… | 啊呀 你们是… |
[05:26] | Goodness. Heh! | 不错啊 哈! |
[05:27] | Hi, Mum, I can’t talk right now. | 嗨 妈妈 我现在不方便说话 |
[05:32] | You must be exhausted. | 你肯定被吸干了 |
[05:33] | Mum! | 妈妈! |
[05:35] | No, in all seriousness, though, really well done. | 不 说真的 真不错 |
[05:38] | That’s fantastic. | 她很棒 |
[05:40] | Mum! | 妈妈! |
[05:41] | Yes, that’s very inappropriate, but thank you. | 是 有些偏颇 但还是谢谢 |
[05:43] | Well, no, he can’t have my room! I’m coming home at Christmas, so… | 不 他不能住我的房间 我圣诞节就回去 |
[05:48] | I can’t… I can’t talk right now. I’m gonna have to go. OK, bye. | 不行…不说了 我得挂了 好 再见 |
[05:53] | God. I… I don’t… I don’t know what to think about this. | 天呐 我…我不知道该怎么想了 |
[05:56] | – What’s to think about? – Well, | – 想什么? – 那个 |
[05:58] | what about my house? | 我的房子怎么办? |
[05:59] | I mean, yes, it smells, and there are slug trails all over the carpet. | 是 那里有味道 而且地毯上全是虫子 |
[06:04] | But that’s where my friends are. | 但我朋友住那儿 |
[06:06] | And I can’t have them round cos you hate them. | 因为你讨厌他们 所以我不能跟他们在一起 |
[06:09] | I only hate the ones I’ve met. | 我只是讨厌我见过的那些 |
[06:11] | But they’re great! They’re cool. | 但他们很好! 挺好的 |
[06:14] | OK, well, Howard’s a freak and JP is a dick, but… | 虽然 霍华德很2 JP很鸡巴 但… |
[06:16] | Would you like to see the wet room? | 你们想看看浴室吗? |
[06:18] | I mean, I can’t abandon my friends like that. | 我不能这样抛弃我的朋友 |
[06:19] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:21] | – Did you just say wet room? – Yeah. | – 你刚才说浴室吗? – 是的 |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:23] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[06:24] | – Yes, I would like to see the wet room! – Step this way. | – 看 就想看看呢! – 这边走 |
[06:27] | Is there underfloor heating? | 有地热吗? |
[06:29] | There certainly is. | 当然有 |
[06:35] | Well, why can’t we bring it forward by an hour? | 为啥不提前一小时呢? |
[06:38] | Well, how many hymns are there?! | 要唱多少赞美歌?! |
[06:40] | Four. Really? | 四首 真假的?! |
[06:42] | I mean, do we need four hymns? They all sound the same. | 需要那么多么? 听起来都一样啊 |
[06:46] | Well, why can’t we have a medley? Everyone loves a medley. | 为什么不搞个混合版呢? 大家都会喜欢的 |
[06:51] | Stop crying, Mum, please. | 别哭了 妈妈 拜托 |
[06:54] | Right, OK, Mum, I’ve got to go. | 好了 好了 妈妈 我得挂了 |
[06:56] | OK. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[07:07] | Ralph! Tobes! | 拉尔夫! 托比! |
[07:10] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[07:12] | It’s fine, it’s cool, Hey, dudes. | 没事的 好了 嘿 兄弟们 |
[07:17] | J P-dophile. Stoked you’re on board for the Cloud. | JP 你已经是恋爱会的一员了 |
[07:20] | Man, I’m so pumped. | 兄弟 太棒了 |
[07:22] | Sorry, there was… there was just one thing. | 抱歉 就…有一件事 |
[07:25] | Have you got the Ks? | 你带银子了吗? |
[07:27] | Sorry, the what? | 抱歉 什么? |
[07:28] | We need 2K off you. | 我们要收你两千 |
[07:30] | 2K? | 两千? |
[07:32] | What, as in… like, 2,000 pounds? | 什么 是…是2000块? |
[07:35] | Did I not mention that? | 我之前没提吗? |
[07:37] | No. | 没有 |
[07:39] | – Not so much. – Well, | – 真么多 – 那 |
[07:41] | we’re all putting in 2K for the VIP room. | VIP房间的人都要交2000 |
[07:45] | We’re gonna get bespoke decor, we’re gonna get canapes, yeah? | 我们要布置会场还要买面包 是吧? |
[07:48] | It’s gonna be rape. | 要去扫货啊 |
[07:50] | Yeah, well, I mean, that sounds really… | 哦 听起来还真… |
[07:53] | rape. | 屌 |
[07:54] | It’s…it’s just that there’s a really annoying thing. | 就…就有件烦人的事 |
[07:57] | Basically, on Sunday… | 其实 周日… |
[08:00] | it’s… got… Dad’s funeral, | 有…我爸的葬礼 |
[08:03] | which is, I know, cringe. | 我知道 很卑微 |
[08:05] | And yeah, it’s a Sunday, so all the trains are a bit screwed, | 因为是周日 所以火车都很紧张 |
[08:08] | so it’s really gonna be really hard for me to get back, so… | 所以我不太好回来 那… |
[08:10] | Well, the club’s cheaper on Sunday. | 酒吧周日会便宜些 |
[08:12] | I’m not having a go at Sundays. Like, I absolutely love Sundays. | 不是故意找周日的 我当然喜欢周日 |
[08:16] | Well, what if we could… get you back? | 如果我们能…把你接回来呢? |
[08:20] | Really?! | 真的?! |
[08:21] | Yeah. | 哇哦 |
[08:23] | That… I mean, that would be… immense. | 那…那真是…太好了 |
[08:26] | You’ve got 2K? | 你有两千? |
[08:29] | Yeah, for shiz. | 是的 当然 |
[08:32] | OK. | 好的 |
[08:33] | So this is too easy, yeah? | 这也太容易了吧 |
[08:35] | You put in the 2K, we razz you over there in my Subaru Impreza, | 你带上两千 我用我的斯巴鲁把你送到那 |
[08:40] | get funeralised up! | 参加葬礼去! |
[08:41] | Probably have some tunes on. | 还唱点小曲 |
[08:43] | Razz back for, like, nine, | 然后回来 大约九点 |
[08:45] | and you can still put in the 2K! | 然后你还能交上那两千! |
[08:48] | Sweet! | 好极了! |
[08:49] | Spud me up, bitches! | 到时候见 哥们! |
[08:53] | Mash-up. | 来吧 |
[08:57] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[08:58] | What? Yes. | 恩? 是 |
[09:01] | I’m Mrs Lamb. | 我是兰博太太 |
[09:02] | Is this hacking-related? | 是黑客的事情么? |
[09:04] | Because, technically, my hard drive doesn’t reside in the UK. | 严格来说 我硬盘驱动器不在英国 |
[09:07] | I’m Paul’s mum. Paul Lamb. From the second floor. | 我是保罗的妈妈 保罗·兰博 住二楼的 |
[09:10] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[09:14] | I don’t think Paul’s in. | 我觉得保罗不在 |
[09:15] | Paul! | 保罗! |
[09:17] | Paul moved out four weeks ago. | 保罗四周前搬走了 |
[09:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:21] | Did he? Yes. | 有吗? 有 |
[09:23] | We came to collect him after his breakdown. | 他失控了以后我们接走了他 |
[09:26] | He was… Anyway, you know all about that. | 他…总之 你知道的 |
[09:29] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[09:31] | I’ve been ringing the land line but there was no answer? | 我打过电话 但是没人接听 |
[09:33] | We’ve got a land line? | 我们还有电话? |
[09:34] | Paul’s coming back | 保罗要回来了 |
[09:35] | tonight for the last few days of term. | 今天晚上 到期末结束 |
[09:37] | But obviously we’re still very worried about him | 但很显然 我们还是很担心他 |
[09:39] | and I just wondered whether you could keep an eye on him? | 你是否可以帮我照看一下他? |
[09:42] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[09:44] | – Well… – He speaks very highly of you all. | – 这… – 他对你们的评价都很高 |
[09:47] | And I know how fond of you he is. | 我知道他有多喜欢你 |
[09:49] | He trusts you. | 他信任你 |
[09:50] | – Really? – Kingsley. | – 真的吗? – 金斯利 |
[09:51] | – Sorry? – Helen. | – 你是? – 海伦 |
[09:53] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[09:54] | Lovely to meet you at last. | 终于能见到你 真是太高兴了 |
[09:56] | Yes. You too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[09:59] | Who the fuck was that? | 他妈的到底是谁啊? |
[10:01] | Paul’s mum. | 保罗的老妈 |
[10:03] | – Paul? – Paul Lamb, the Invisible Man. | – 保罗? – 保罗·兰博 那个隐形人 |
[10:05] | That was the Invisible Man’s visible mum. | 隐形人的显形老妈 |
[10:07] | Obviously the invisibility runs on his father’s side. | 显然 隐形的基因是继承他老爸的 |
[10:10] | She wants me to keep an eye on him in exchange for a bottle of Baileys. | 她让我帮她照看他 用一瓶百利酒作为交换 |
[10:13] | Right. Good luck. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[10:15] | Don’t you want to do it? | 你不要么? |
[10:16] | No, thanks. I hate Baileys. | 不 谢谢了 我讨厌百利酒 |
[10:27] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[10:28] | I’m being a single lady. | 当单身女郎啊 |
[10:30] | Sorry if you can’t handle it. | 如果你受不了的话 我抱歉啊 |
[10:31] | Can you turn the music down? | 你能把音乐关小点吗? |
[10:33] | Why? Can’t you handle it? | 为什么? 你受不了么? |
[10:35] | Are you drinking a mug of schnapps? | 你是不是喝了一杯的松子酒? |
[10:37] | Schnapps and cocoa. Schnocoa. | 松子酒和可可 松可酒 |
[10:44] | All single ladies together. | 单身女士欢聚一堂咯 |
[10:46] | Have a schnocoa. | 来一杯松可酒吧 |
[10:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | OK… | 好的… |
[10:51] | why don’t we play a game? | 我们来玩个游戏吧? |
[10:54] | We could play I Have Never. | 真心话大冒险 |
[10:57] | I have never thought… | 我从来没想过… |
[10:59] | Kingsley is a massive dickhead. | 金斯利是这么个大鸡巴 |
[11:05] | Sorry, Kingsley, you’ve gotta be honest with I Have Never, | 抱歉了 金斯利真心话必须得诚实 |
[11:08] | otherwise it’s fuckin’ chaos. | 否则就没意思了 |
[11:12] | Hey, Vod. | 嗨 福德 |
[11:13] | Let’s go out and get totally fucked! | 我们出去好好的干一场吧! |
[11:16] | Right, fine. | 好吧 好的 |
[11:21] | DJ’s a K. Rope for the VIP section is… a K. | DJ要一千 VIP区域的绳子要…一千 |
[11:27] | That seems like quite a lot of Ks. | 听起来好像要几千大洋 |
[11:30] | Well, I asked Tobe to get the best. | 是啊 我让托比找是最好的 |
[11:32] | Which I have done. | 我也确实是 |
[11:33] | Yeah, I mean, we want the best. I know I do. | 是啊 我们要最好的 我知道我需要什么 |
[11:35] | No, I definitely want the best. It’s just that… | 当然 我肯定也要最好的 只是… |
[11:39] | a K for… some rope? | 一千块…就几根绳子? |
[11:42] | Well, that’s how much it cost to hire. | 是啊 租就是要这么点钱 |
[11:44] | We’re not even buying it?! | 我们又不是买它?! |
[11:47] | Buying it’s 5K. It’s made from vicuna, | 买要五千英镑 这可是骆马毛的 |
[11:50] | which pisses all over cashmere. | 可比羊绒高档多了 |
[11:52] | Little… money-saving idea. | 小小的…省钱建议 |
[11:57] | I am more than happy to… to DJ. | 我很愿意…做DJ |
[12:03] | And… | 然后… |
[12:05] | obviously sling in another K. | 肯定也会多加一千块 |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:07] | We do need someone to headline. | 我们确实需要一些人成为焦点 |
[12:09] | And you could headline! | 而你就可以! |
[12:10] | Do you mea…? | 你指…? |
[12:12] | Yes, headlining. | 是的 成为焦点 |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:17] | That’d be awesome. | 那简直太酷了 |
[12:18] | OK. Rape. What else, cunts? | 好的 来吧 还有什么? |
[12:21] | We haven’t discussed wristbands. | 我们还没有讨论腕带 |
[12:23] | Toby, how much are wristbands? | 托比 腕带多少钱? |
[12:26] | Those are… | 腕带要… |
[12:29] | I can’t find them, but they’re gonna be a K. | 我找不到 可能也要一千块 |
[12:32] | Good. | 好吧 |
[12:38] | I have never seen… | 我从没见过… |
[12:40] | JP urinating. | JP撒尿 |
[12:46] | All right. Turns out Josie’s a right laugh. | 好吧 事实上 乔茜真的很搞笑 |
[12:50] | And I can’t believe you told Vod you thought I was boring. | 你竟然和福德说我很无聊 |
[12:53] | Well, she’s really funny. | 是啊 她真的很搞笑 |
[12:55] | Really funny. | 真的有趣 |
[12:57] | You know, and really… good fun. | 是真的…太好玩了 |
[13:00] | Yeah, I’d go out with me if I wasn’t me, or if I was me. | 是啊 不管是不是我 我都会和自己约会 |
[13:03] | Told you she wasn’t boring. | 告诉过你她不无聊的 |
[13:05] | We’re playing I Have Never. | 我们在玩 真心话大冒险 |
[13:06] | Yeah. How about… I’ve never tidied up the kitchen? | 好吧 我从来没有收拾过厨房 |
[13:10] | I’ll drink to that. | 喝一杯 |
[13:11] | You should come out with us. Vod’s gonna be my wingman | 你应该跟我们出去 福德要当我的护驾 |
[13:15] | and you could be my other wingman on my other wing | 你可以当我的另一个护驾 |
[13:17] | and then they’ll be a man on each wing, so two wingmen. | 我每边都有一个护驾 这样就有两个护驾了 |
[13:20] | It’ll be like wing-wing. Yeah? And then… | 那是双保险是吧? 然后… |
[13:22] | I’m mullered. | 我中弹了 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I can’t, really, cos Tony’s here. | 我不去了 真的 因为托尼来了 |
[13:28] | What the fuck’s that arsehole doing here? | 那混蛋来这干什么? |
[13:30] | You can also call me Tony. | 你也可以叫我托尼 |
[13:32] | He asked if he could stay, because his wife’s at home and… | 他想问他是否可以住下来 因为他老婆在家 |
[13:36] | He got me kicked off my fucking course | 就是他 当了我的 |
[13:38] | and then demands to stay in my house! | 现在想来蹭我地盘! |
[13:39] | I mean, what… what’s next?! | 接…接下来是什么?! |
[13:41] | Take a shit on my bed and then demand a lift home? | 在我床上拉屎 然后打的回家? |
[13:42] | Perhaps I’ll give you girls a minute. | 我还是让你们讨论一下吧 |
[13:45] | I’ve got a right to bring whoever I want to this house, and… | 我有权带任何人进来 |
[13:48] | Have it! We’re going out anyway. | 那你尽管带吧! 我们反正也要出去了 |
[13:49] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪? |
[13:51] | – To get fucked. – Whereabouts? | – 去干一场 – 哪个地方? |
[13:53] | Maybe I’ll join you later. | 可以会来找你们 |
[13:54] | I dunno. I’ll text you. | 我不知道 我给你短信 |
[13:58] | I’d rather you didn’t. You know, nothing personal. | 我希望你不要来 不是私人恩怨 |
[14:00] | Just don’t wanna be in the same room as you. | 只是不想跟你呆在一间屋子 |
[14:02] | Maybe I won’t text you, then. | 那我可能就不会短信你了 |
[14:04] | OK, see you later! | 好吧 待会见 |
[14:06] | Bye! | 拜拜! |
[14:09] | Move it or lose it, Child Catcher. | 走着瞧 恋童癖 |
[14:11] | Have a good one. | 玩得开心 |
[14:41] | I can’t find any talc. | 我找不到滑石粉 |
[14:44] | Yeah. Yeah, we don’t… we don’t really have talc in this century. | 对 我们没…这年代已经没这种东西了 |
[14:48] | Can you make sure no-one sees you wearing that. | 你能保证没人见你穿成这样吗 |
[15:00] | Top night. | 不羁夜 |
[15:02] | Great night. | 狂欢夜 |
[15:04] | Enjoy the sex. | 好好享受 |
[15:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:08] | Psst. Psst. | 嘘 嘘 |
[15:10] | I might go and accidentally throw up on Shales. | 我可能会不小心吐席尔斯身上 |
[15:18] | Right, come on, then. | 好的 走吧 |
[15:20] | That’s it. Olovely bum. Come on! | 对了 好可爱的屁屁 走! |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 哦 |
[15:28] | Yeah! | 爽! |
[15:35] | God! Yeah… Ben! | 天啊! 对了…本! |
[15:39] | It’s Glenn. | 是格伦 |
[15:40] | Glenn! God, Glenn! | 格伦! 天 格伦! |
[15:43] | Hump me with your… megacock! | 用你的大鸡鸡…操我吧! |
[15:46] | Right. I’ll give it a go. | 好吧 我试试 |
[15:53] | I’m trying to sleep! | 我要睡觉! |
[15:54] | Keep pounding! | 来吧 继续! |
[15:56] | Keep… keep pounding! | 继续…继续 再猛点! |
[15:58] | Are you… are you talking to me? | 你是不是…在跟我说话? |
[16:00] | Yes! I’m talking to you. He’s a dickhead. | 是的! 我在跟你说话 他是个白痴 |
[16:02] | Just… | 快… |
[16:08] | Yep, keep pounding! | 来吧 快点! |
[16:11] | God, yes. | 天啊 太爽了 |
[16:12] | Yeah, yes, so sexy! You’re having such a sexy time. | 哦哦 真爽 爽死你们! |
[16:18] | Vod? | 福德? |
[16:22] | Sorry, but I had to wake you. | 抱歉 我必须得叫醒你 |
[16:23] | Listen … I’ve looked into it | 听着…我调查了一下 |
[16:26] | and you’re allowed to appeal the decision to kick you out. | 你可以对开除学籍进行申诉的 |
[16:28] | I’ve booked an appointment with the head of department. | 我跟系主任预约了 |
[16:30] | It’s on Monday at 9.30. | 是在星期一的九点半 |
[16:32] | And if you want, you know, help prepping and stuff, then I’m… | 如果你想 准备下的话 我可以… |
[16:34] | – I’m not going. – What d’you mean…? | – 我不去 – 什么意思…? |
[16:36] | What do you mean? You have to go! | 你什么意思? 你必须去! |
[16:38] | They might allow you to stay. | 他们可能会让你留下 |
[16:40] | Yeah, I really wanna stay… | 是啊 我真的很想留下… |
[16:43] | seeing as it’s total cack | 看着那些狗屎 |
[16:45] | and full of dirty old pervs who invade student houses | 肮脏的老变态入侵学生公寓 |
[16:48] | and steal girls like Attila the Hun in a fucking V neck. | 穿着个V领衣服像匈奴大帝一样拐走女生 |
[16:52] | He’s actually a nice guy. | 他其实很不错的 |
[16:53] | You just have to spend time hanging out with him. | 你只需要花点时间跟他相处 |
[17:31] | He calls it Bircher Muesli. | 他称那东西时瑞士麦片 |
[17:39] | Milk’s in the fruit bowl. | 牛奶在水果盘里面 |
[17:47] | Is this what you use as milk? | 你们管这叫牛奶? |
[17:49] | We’ve run out of actual milk, | 正牌牛奶没有了 |
[17:51] | so that’s our auxiliary… backup milk. | 所以那就是…后备牛奶 |
[17:53] | I source it from local cafes. | 我从咖啡馆里拿到的 |
[17:56] | It’ll take about… eight for cereal. | 大概…八个泡一杯麦片 |
[18:18] | So Sunday is gonna be pretty rape. I’m DJing. | 星期天的活动一定很棒 我做DJ |
[18:21] | There’s gonna be girls dancing in cages, some not in cages. | 还有妞儿在笼里跳舞 也有些在笼外 |
[18:24] | For your dad’s funeral? | 为你父亲的葬礼吗? |
[18:25] | No, at Love Cloud, you mong. | 不 是恋爱会 你这个狗杂种 |
[18:27] | Don’t use the word “mong”. | 别用”狗杂种”这个词 |
[18:28] | Do you still… want me to come with you to the funeral? | 你还要…我跟你一起去葬礼吗? |
[18:32] | Cos I know you said you don’t want to go on your own. | 因为你说过 你不想一个人去 |
[18:34] | No, it’s fine. Ralph’s gonna be razzing me down in the Impreza, so… | 不用了 没事 拉尔夫会用斯巴鲁载我过去 |
[18:37] | Pretty rape of him. | 这人真是屌 |
[18:39] | And don’t use the word “rape”. | 请你不要用”屌”这个词 |
[18:40] | Come on, It’s just a word. It doesn’t matter. Get over it. | 拜托 就是一个词嘛 没什么啦 |
[18:43] | So use a different word, if it doesn’t matter. | 如果没什么 那你就换个词 |
[18:46] | Like, roughly how much would one of those, like, VIP ropes cost? | 粗略算一下 VIP的绳子需要多少钱? |
[18:51] | 50 quid? Maybe more. | 五十块? 或者再多点 |
[18:53] | Cool. So sort of somewhere between 50 quid and, say, a K. | 酷 哼 五十块 告诉你吧 一千 |
[18:57] | A K?! | 一千?! |
[18:59] | As in a grand? | 十张一百? |
[19:01] | Yeah, can mean that. | 是啊 就这个价 |
[19:02] | I don’t think it can mean that. | 我可不觉得值这个价 |
[19:04] | You wouldn’t even know, Howard. | 你懂什么 霍华德 |
[19:06] | Are the Love Cloud getting you to pay a grand for some rope? | 恋爱会为了几条破绳子让你付一千块? |
[19:09] | I don’t know why I even bothered asking. | 我嘴真贱 问你们干啥 |
[19:12] | It’s not like you two know how much nice shit costs anyway, so… | 你们又不识货… |
[19:15] | Mainly because you’re both… | 主要的原因是你们俩都是… |
[19:18] | orcs. | 半兽人 |
[19:20] | Definitely mean orcs? | 你确定是指半兽人吗? |
[19:21] | Yeah, that is what I meant. | 是的 正是 |
[19:23] | Orcs. | 半兽人 |
[19:30] | Have you seen Paul yet? | 你看到保罗了吗? |
[19:31] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[19:36] | How many cameras have you even got? | 你到底安了多少摄像头? |
[19:38] | Four. | 四个 |
[19:40] | He’s had a nervous breakdown. Four’s… good monitoring. | 他神经脆弱 四个…能更好监护 |
[19:43] | Is there one in the loo? | 是不是有个在洗手间? |
[19:45] | I’m saying… no, there isn’t. | 我说…不 没有 |
[19:47] | Now, the thing is, right, | 现在 事情是 好吧 |
[19:48] | Paul does something that’s really rather weird that I want to show you, | 保罗干了些确实很诡异的事情 我想给你看看 |
[19:51] | but it may fuck you up. Do you want to see it? | 但你可能会疯掉 要看吗? |
[19:55] | I mean, I have to now. | 我现在不得不看了 |
[19:59] | – What are you doing? – SShut the door. | – 你们在干嘛? – 关关门 |
[20:03] | What the fuck is…? | 这他妈的是…? |
[20:06] | My God! Is he…? | 天啊!是他…? |
[20:07] | Yes, he is. Repeatedly. | 是的 是他 再次强调 |
[20:09] | That’s Paul Lamb?! | 那是保罗·兰博?! |
[20:11] | I never understood before why they called it self-abuse. | 我以前一直不懂为何他们叫这手淫 |
[20:14] | It’s the Nadal backhander. | 这是纳达尔式反打 |
[20:21] | I have to do some work. My life was bleak | 我得去忙了 没看这个之前 |
[20:23] | enough before I started watching this. | 我的生活已经很无聊了 |
[20:27] | You have to send me this. | 你得把这个发给我 |
[20:30] | JP, he’s fragile. | JP 他很脆弱的 |
[20:32] | He’s a fragile vase that I’m responsible for. | 他是我保护的易碎花瓶 |
[20:35] | Come on, I’m not gonna do anything with it. I’m not a beast. | 拜托 我不会做什么的 我又不是变态 |
[20:56] | Look at us, Howard. | 霍华德 看看我们 |
[20:57] | We were so young then. | 那时如此年少 |
[21:01] | Now it’s almost over. | 如今只成追忆 |
[21:03] | The first term’s almost over. | 第一学期差不多结束了 |
[21:05] | That’s my Baileys. | 那是我的百利酒 |
[21:07] | Sorry. Did you want it back? | 不好意思 要还给你吗? |
[21:09] | No. I don’t like it. | 不用了 我不喜欢喝 |
[21:11] | Baileys on Weetabix? | 百利配维他麦? |
[21:14] | Let’s get the party started! | 聚会开始咯! |
[21:16] | Boozybix! | 酒酿维他麦! |
[21:19] | My God! Is that me in that picture? | 天啊!照片里的是我吗? |
[21:22] | Yep. | 是呀 |
[21:27] | Hiya. Hi, guys. what’s going on? | 嗨 各位 怎么了? |
[21:30] | Printworks club crawl. You’re not in this lot. | 酒吧里的照片 你不在里面 |
[21:34] | I think you might have been with your man that night. | 那晚你可能跟你男朋友在一起 |
[21:36] | Speaking of which… | 讲到这个… |
[21:37] | do you want to come round for dinner later at my, like… | 今晚你们想去我的… |
[21:40] | new flat? | 新公寓吃晚餐吗? |
[21:44] | You’re moving out?! | 你要搬出去啦?! |
[21:46] | No, not really. | 不是 还没有 |
[21:47] | Just me and Tony, gonna use it as a bit of a bolt hole. | 只是我和托尼想有一个二人世界 |
[21:50] | It’s in town. | 它在镇上 |
[21:51] | So come over, revise, smoke weed, | 所以来吧 复习功课 抽抽烟 |
[21:54] | whatever. | 随便做什么 |
[21:55] | Are you moving out? Cos it sounds like you’re moving out. | 你要搬走吗? 因为听起来好像你要搬走了 |
[21:57] | No! | 不是! |
[21:59] | Sort of. Straddling. | 就两边都住住 |
[22:00] | It’s no biggie. | 没什么的 |
[22:02] | I get to hang with you guys. | 和你们一起玩玩 |
[22:04] | I get to hang out with Tony’s friends from Croatia. | 跟托尼那些克罗地亚的朋友们出去 |
[22:07] | They’re really cool. | 他们真的很酷哦 |
[22:09] | They’re getting me into Merlot and Iranian graphic novels. | 他们把我带入了梅洛和伊朗的小说世界 |
[22:12] | I read one of those. | 我读过一本 |
[22:13] | I was not convinced. | 我不信的 |
[22:15] | So what do you think? Will you come? | 你们觉得怎么样? 来么? |
[22:17] | OK. | 好啊 |
[22:18] | Don’t know. What do you think, Jose? | 不知道 你去吗 乔? |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:24] | All right, then, fuck it. Let’s do it. | 那好吧 管他了 我们去吧 |
[22:30] | They’re completely unaccountable. | 还真是想象不到 |
[22:32] | Jedward has funded six doctorates in ecological farming | 过去的两年里 杰德沃德资助了六个 |
[22:34] | in the last two years. | 生态农业博士 |
[22:36] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:38] | And that’s for the entire gamut of earth sciences, | 涉及整个地学范围 |
[22:40] | of which land economy is not technically | 而土地经济学从学术上来讲 |
[22:42] | a constituent part. | 并不是其中一部分 |
[22:44] | Tell it to Jedward. | 对杰德沃德讲吧 |
[22:45] | As if Jedward would listen. | 好像杰德沃德听得到一样 |
[22:46] | Sorry, are you saying “Jedward”? | 不好意思 你刚是说”杰德沃德”? |
[22:50] | Yes, Professor Ugo Jedward, | 是的 乌戈·杰德沃德教授 |
[22:52] | chair of the funding committee. Why? | 基金委员会主席 怎么啦? |
[22:55] | Cos there are these Irish twins, | 哦 有一对爱尔兰双胞胎 |
[22:58] | off the X Factor, and they’re called Jedward. | X因素里面的 也叫杰德沃德 |
[23:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[23:02] | We weren’t talking about them. | 我们不是在说他们 |
[23:04] | Funny, though. | 但也很好笑的 |
[23:05] | Their names are actually John and Edward, | 其实他们的名字是约翰和爱德华 |
[23:09] | so they get called… Jedward. | 所以被叫做…杰德沃德 |
[23:16] | We were talking about funding applications. | 我们是在讲资金运用 |
[23:18] | Fascinating. | 真棒 |
[23:19] | Yeah, fascinating | 是的 很棒 |
[23:22] | This is what I love about Oregon. She’s so curious. | 所以我喜欢俄勒冈 她充满好奇心 |
[23:26] | Keeps me on my toes. | 时刻给我挑战 |
[23:28] | So what do you all study? | 你们都学什么专业呢? |
[23:30] | Well, the boys do geology and we do English and dentistry. | 喔 男孩子们学地质 我们学英语和牙科 |
[23:34] | I had no idea geology was so popular. | 我都不知道地质学那么受欢迎呀 |
[23:36] | Why is it so popular, suddenly, with your generation? | 怎么到你们这代就变得那么热门了? |
[23:40] | It isn’t. | 不是的 |
[23:41] | I think… a lot of young people are really into rocks | 我觉得…许多年轻人很喜欢去研究 |
[23:45] | and things that aren’t going anywhere. | 那些并非随处可见的岩石和物质 |
[23:47] | There’s a certainty in rocks | 岩石里有某种必然的东西 |
[23:49] | and I think in the kind of post-9/11 world, | 我觉得9.11之后 |
[23:53] | young people strive for that. | 年轻人便为此努力 |
[23:55] | – That makes sense. – I’m not sure it does. | – 有道理 – 我不觉得 |
[23:58] | What else are young people into? | 年轻人还喜欢研究其他的什么呢? |
[24:01] | God. That is such a good question. | 天啊 问得好 |
[24:04] | I mean, lots of people don’t take an interest in young people. | 我的意思是 很多人对年轻人没什么兴趣 |
[24:07] | They just assume we’re stupid and have nothing to say. | 他们认为我们愚钝 肤浅 |
[24:12] | Well, I don’t think we can speak on behalf of every… | 我想我们不能一概而论… |
[24:15] | Cattle. | 牲畜 |
[24:17] | Mythology. | 神话 |
[24:18] | Central America’s making a big comeback. | 美国中部再次复苏 |
[24:20] | Is everyone all right for wine? | 酒都还喝得惯吧? |
[24:22] | And what about attitudes towards sexual relationships? | 大家对性爱的态度呢? |
[24:25] | Well. I can speak with a little authority on that subject. | 噢 这个话题我没有话语权 |
[24:28] | I just want to explore, just wanna be open to everything. | 我只想探索 以一颗开放的心态 |
[24:31] | Steb, tell us about Kiev. | 斯戴 给我们讲讲乌克兰首都基辅吧 |
[24:32] | I think a lot of young men are more Victorian about it now. | 我想现在很多小年轻还是很女王时代的 |
[24:35] | And they lose their virginity very late | 他们很晚才破处 |
[24:38] | and… | 并且… |
[24:39] | end up starting their early 20s disgusted by sex | 20出头就开始厌恶性 |
[24:42] | and hating the women they’re actually attracted to. | 而且讨厌他们喜欢的女孩 |
[24:46] | More wine anyone? | 还要酒吗? |
[24:48] | Interesting. A sort of, caligynephobia. | 挺有趣的 有点像美女恐惧症 |
[24:50] | That’s a massive over-simplification. | 这也太概括了 |
[24:53] | What she said, not the phobia word. | 她说的完全不是恐惧症 |
[24:55] | That’s a big word. Very impressive. | 好词 印象深刻 |
[24:58] | Why? What’s your experience as a man? | 怎么? 分享下你当男人的经验吧 |
[25:01] | Don’t think he counts as a man. | 别把他当成男人 |
[25:02] | I like the way… you just let it flop out. | 我喜欢…张开的感觉 |
[25:05] | Steb! Tell us more about Kiev. | 斯戴!给我们再讲讲基辅吧 |
[25:09] | Well, you know, it’s a city of contrasts. | 好吧 这是座反差很明显的城市 |
[25:13] | I think there’s a fair amount of having one’s cake, | 我感觉就是有人吃着碗里的 |
[25:15] | whilst at the same time stuffing one’s face | 看着锅里的 |
[25:16] | with said cake for most women going on these days, | 像现在的某些女人 |
[25:18] | whereby they want to believe in romance and love, | 他们想去相信浪漫和爱情 |
[25:22] | hence, you know, Twilight and shit like that, | 像暮光之城那种狗屁一样 |
[25:24] | so do things like get engaged and commit to someone, | 找个人长相厮守 |
[25:26] | only to then feel that they’re letting their feminist side down | 来展现他们小鸟依人的那一面 |
[25:29] | if they don’t go around shagging any old bloke | 如果她们凌晨三点没有什么 |
[25:31] | at 3.19 in the morning. | 丰富的夜生活的话 |
[25:32] | As I was saying, it’s… | 正如我所说 这是一个… |
[25:34] | it’s a city of contrasts. Mm. | 反差很明显的城市 |
[25:35] | – On the one hand… – Yeah, yeah, yeah. God. That sounds amazing. | – 一方面… – 是 是啊 不可思议 |
[25:39] | It’s none of your business what I do with Ben! | 我跟本做什么和你无关! |
[25:42] | – Is it time for cheese? – His name was Glenn! | – 要吃奶酪了么? – 他叫格伦! |
[25:44] | I heard it through the fucking wall! | 那死墙自己传过来的! |
[25:46] | This is fun. | 真有意思 |
[25:47] | Don’t judge me, Kingsley, just because you can’t do sex. | 少说我金斯利 你个性无能 |
[25:53] | I can do sex. | 我性有能的 |
[25:57] | Shall we adjourn to the table-football table for coffees? | 我们去台球桌那边喝咖啡好么? |
[26:04] | Hello, matey. Cunty Sykes. | 你好 老兄 我是康提·萨奇 |
[26:05] | JP! JP! | |
[26:07] | It’s for you! | 找你的! |
[26:09] | Hey, duder! Whatta blow? | 嗨 哥们! 什么风把你吹来啦? |
[26:11] | We need 50 quid for the float. | 我们需要50块做浮萍 |
[26:13] | Cool. What’s a float? | 酷 浮萍是什么? |
[26:16] | And cos everything’s gone a bit tits today, | 因为今天出了点小乱子 |
[26:18] | Ralph won’t be able to come to the funeral. | 拉尔夫不能去你爸爸的葬礼了 |
[26:20] | What? | 什么? |
[26:22] | Yah. Shit and fans, my friend. Shit and fans. | 是啊 太混乱 哥们 太混乱了 |
[26:24] | How am I meant to make it to the funeral and back? | 那我参加完葬礼还怎么赶回来呢? |
[26:27] | The last train’s at six. The station’s, like, an hour away. | 最后一班是六点钟 出站还有一小时呢 |
[26:30] | It’s a riddle. | 那是个谜 |
[26:31] | Can I have the 50 sheets back? | 能把50块还我么? |
[26:33] | Yeah, all right. I’ll see you later. | 哦 好的 到时见 |
[26:35] | No, come on. Please. Dude. | 别 别这样 哥们 |
[26:38] | For fuck’s sake! | 去你妈的! |
[26:41] | You OK? | 你还好吗? |
[26:42] | Yeah, fine. It’s just a… misunderstanding with the lads | 是 还好 只是…对那帮家伙的 |
[26:47] | about the shit and fans and stuff. | 混乱的聚会的事儿搞不懂 |
[26:50] | Are you DJing at five? | 五点你要做DJ吗? |
[26:52] | Yeah, headlining. | 是的 万众举目 |
[26:54] | Well, that’s not headlining. | 不 不是的 |
[26:55] | Well, I’m going on last. | 是啊 我压轴 |
[26:57] | That’s the graveyard shift.I mean, everyone will just be fucked. | 那是个坑 我是说 每个人都会被骗 |
[27:02] | Bloody hell! | 搞什么啊! |
[27:04] | Why is everyone always trying to fuck me over? | 为什么总要占我便宜? |
[27:06] | I mean, yeah, I’m rich and attractive, | 是的 我有钱又帅气 |
[27:09] | but does that mean that people should constantly | 但是难道这就意味着他们可以 |
[27:12] | be trying to shit on me? Does it? | 不断把我当猴耍么? |
[27:14] | It might do. | 可能吧 |
[27:19] | OK. I’m gonna go to the station now, so… | 好吧 我现在去车站了 |
[27:23] | Why are you all dressed like that? | 你们干嘛都穿成这样? |
[27:27] | We’re coming with you. | 我们跟你一块儿去 |
[27:29] | Oregon’s on her way over. She’s going to drive us there and back. | 俄勒冈在路上了 她会载我们来回 |
[27:38] | Holy shit. | 搞毛啊 |
[27:48] | White wine, please. | 白酒 谢谢 |
[27:50] | I’m not actually a waiter. | 实际上我不是服务生 |
[27:52] | Riesling, if you have it. | 最好是雷司令(干白葡萄酒) |
[27:54] | I don’t think they have any waiters here. | 我觉得这儿没有服务生 |
[27:56] | What? What’s that? | 什么?你说什么? |
[27:57] | Coming up. | 就来 |
[27:58] | 30 years. | 30年 |
[27:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[28:00] | Well, I had, my horse for ten. | 我的马跟我一起十年了 |
[28:03] | I suppose in horse years, that’s… Well, I don’t want to say longer. | 这对于马来说..好吧 我不想说比你的久 |
[28:06] | It’s a similar amount of time. | 但其实差不多 |
[28:10] | I mean, I don’t know what I ever saw in Josie. | 真不知道乔茜有什么好的 |
[28:12] | She’s just a boring Welsh girl, | 她只是个无聊的威尔士女孩 |
[28:15] | from boring Wales, who drinks. | 喝无聊的威尔士 |
[28:18] | I mean, sure she’s nice, but… | 当然她很不错 但是… |
[28:20] | she’s boring, yeah? | 也很无聊 对吧? |
[28:22] | Yeah, she’s boring. | 是的 她很讨厌 |
[28:23] | Every time we go out on the lash, she ends up going on about you. | 我们每次骂街 她最后都要说到你 |
[28:26] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[28:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[28:29] | What sort of thing does she say? | 她说我什么呢? |
[28:31] | I don’t really listen. | 我真没认真听 |
[28:33] | It’s worse than Oregon moaning about the Slutty Professor. | 骂得比俄勒冈说那浪货教授更惨 |
[28:36] | Come on, what sort of things does she say? | 说吧 她说什么啦? |
[28:39] | You know. How annoying you are. | 就是 你有多讨厌 |
[28:43] | What a dick you can be. | 你有多混蛋 |
[28:44] | How funny you are, but that doesn’t matter. | 你有多滑稽 但是没什么关系呀 |
[28:48] | Really? | 真的这样说? |
[28:49] | Have you had any of the food? It’s fucking good. | 你有吃东西吗? 真的很好吃 |
[28:52] | Do you… Can I… I’m so sorry. That is smooth. | 你…我能…冒犯 还真滑 |
[28:56] | Hi. Sorry… Sorry for your loss, still. | 嗨 请节哀 抱歉 |
[29:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:05] | No, seriously, if I knew the food was going to be this good | 说真的 要是我知道我爸的葬礼上 |
[29:08] | at my dad’s funeral, I’d kill the fucker tomorrow. | 东西也这么好吃的话 我明天就去杀了那混蛋 |
[29:12] | Come on, let’s go. I’ve worked the room. | 好了 走吧 我这里差不多都好了 |
[29:14] | There’s people waiting to be rocked and DJ Rape is | 还有人等着这个DJ去爽他们一把呢 |
[29:16] | going to rock them, whether they like it or not. | 管他们喜欢不喜欢 |
[29:19] | My God. Tell me you didn’t put that on the flyers. | 天 别告诉我你没在宣传单上写这个 |
[29:34] | Hello. | 喂 |
[29:35] | Hi, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[29:36] | Hey, sexy. Where have you been? Dinner’s ready. | 嘿 小妞 哪儿去了? 晚饭准备好了 |
[29:38] | I’ve go something hot and sticky for you. | 我有些又热又黏糊糊的东西给你 |
[29:40] | I’ve had to go to a funeral and… | 我要去葬礼 |
[29:41] | What? | 什么? |
[29:42] | It’s no biggie. I’m going to a party later. | 没什么 晚些去派对 |
[29:45] | You’re going to a party?! | 你要去派对?! |
[29:47] | It’s not part of the funeral. It’s a… Love Cloud thing. | 不是葬礼的一部分 就是 恋爱会什么的 |
[29:51] | I’ve cooked a whole turbot. | 我煮了多宝鱼啊 |
[29:52] | Freeze it? | 冰起来? |
[29:54] | Turbots lose their flavour if you freeze them. | 那会没味道的 |
[29:57] | What? Hello, who’s that? Am I on speakerphone? | 什么? 嘿 谁啊? 你开了免提? |
[30:00] | I’m driving. | 我在开车 |
[30:02] | I hate turbot. | 我不喜欢多宝鱼 |
[30:03] | When someone slaps you in the face with one, it fucking hurts. | 如果有人拿多宝鱼扇你的话 那很疼的 |
[30:06] | Look, Oregon, how long? | 嘿 俄勒冈 要多久? |
[30:08] | Guys, fuck Tony. | 哥们 去你的托尼 |
[30:09] | We’re going to be late-issimo. Oregon, that’s the exit coming up. | 我们要迟到了 出口到了俄勒冈 |
[30:12] | – Signal, Oregon. – What the fuck, did you signal?! | – 打灯 俄勒冈 – 搞什么你打灯了么? |
[30:15] | Oregon, can we just… | 俄勒冈 我们能 |
[30:17] | Sorry, Tony, I’ve got to go. Bye! | 不好意思托尼 要挂了 再见! |
[30:18] | Wait. Oregon. Oregon? | 等等 俄勒冈 俄勒冈? |
[30:36] | Guys! I made it! | 嘿! 我来了! |
[30:37] | Let’s get this party started! | 开始吧! |
[30:39] | It has started. | 已经开始了 |
[30:40] | Well… let’s keep it going. | 好…那就继续 |
[30:42] | JP, no, listen. | JP 不 听着 |
[30:43] | Didn’t think you’d show, so had to get a replacement DJ in for 5am. | 没想到你会来 所以我找了个替补 |
[30:47] | What?! Well, un-get the DJ. | 什么?! 退了那个人 |
[30:49] | I’m here! Cancel him! | 我来了 退了他! |
[30:51] | Firstly, it’s a she, | 第一 她是女的 |
[30:52] | and secondly, she is really fit, so no. Sorry, geeze. | 第二 她真的很合适 对不起 |
[30:58] | Who’s up for getting fucking smashed? | 谁想来干一场的? |
[31:00] | Yeah? Fucking Love Cloud… oh. | 恩? 恋爱会…哦 |
[31:05] | Apparently, Josie slags me off when she gets pissed. | 显然 乔茜被激怒的时候就会攻击我了 |
[31:09] | Am I mad that I find encouraging? | 其实这挺振奋人心的 我会不会疯了? |
[31:12] | Depends if it’s like, “Kingsley takes so long in the shower!” | 那得看是”金斯利洗了那么久的澡” |
[31:17] | Or more, “Kingsley’s morally bankrupt” | 还是”金斯利道德败坏” |
[31:20] | “and every single thing about him makes me shiver with repulsion.” | “他的事儿都让我觉得排斥” |
[31:28] | What do you want, then? | 你要什么呢? |
[31:29] | I want you to be here next term. | 我希望你下学期还在这里 |
[31:32] | I don’t think they do that. | 我觉得他们不会 |
[31:34] | One tequila, one sambuca. | 一杯龙舌兰 一杯茴香酒 |
[31:37] | Why do you care anyway? | 还有 管你什么事呢? |
[31:38] | You won’t be there, you’ll be in IKEA, writing down the names | 你又不会去那里 你回去宜家 吃着多宝鱼 |
[31:42] | of chairs with a tiny pencil and eating turbots. | 用一支小铅笔写椅子的名字 |
[31:44] | I won’t! | 不会! |
[31:46] | I’ll be straddling the house and the flat. | 我会守在公寓和家里 |
[31:48] | Straddling Shales like the sweaty man hog he is, more like. | 守着席尔斯就好像对着个满身是汗的猪 |
[31:51] | Right, that’s it, I’m going to do it. | 行 好 我要去了 |
[31:53] | Close the deal. | 成交 |
[31:55] | Funeral, nightclub, it’s the end of term, | 葬礼 夜店 期末 |
[31:59] | If she freaks, I can just say I was drunk on cocktails and grief | 如果她怒了 我可以说我是鸡尾酒喝醉了 |
[32:02] | for a man I’ve never met. | 为一个未曾谋面的男人悲伤 |
[32:03] | I can still have fun, you know. | 我还是能找乐子的 |
[32:05] | Sure. Loads of fun. | 当然 很多乐子 |
[32:07] | Just so as long as you’re home in time to make him his cocoa | 准时回家做可可 |
[32:10] | and read him the Guardian while you have to pull him off? | 边读卫报边房事? |
[32:36] | A-mazing stroke play? | 不得了的抚摸法啊 |
[32:38] | I mean, it is Rafa Nadal’s backhand, | 这是纳豆的回击法 |
[32:41] | if he was in the final of Wanker’s Wimbledon. | 他是不是在威布尔登的决赛 |
[32:43] | You’re not even going to be able to look | 学会了这个 那草莓奶油 |
[32:45] | at your strawberries and cream after this. | 还不是小菜一碟 |
[32:47] | Who sent you that? | 谁给你们的? |
[32:49] | JP JP. | |
[32:50] | Said to keep it on the down low, but… | 他说要低调的 但 |
[32:52] | you can’t not share this. | 没法不分享啊 |
[32:54] | I mean, it’s the shizzle. Who is this freak? | 这太赞了 这家伙是谁啊? |
[32:56] | He’s gonna get monstered. | 肯定是个怪物 |
[32:58] | That… that’s… | 那 那是.. |
[33:00] | That’s… that’s actually me. | 那…那是我 |
[33:06] | Guys, check this out, we have a celebrity in the house! | 哟 来看看啊 这屋子里还有名人了 |
[33:09] | What you’ve just done is probably the noblest thing anyone | 你刚所做的 是手淫及相关史上 |
[33:12] | has ever done in relation to wanking in the entire history of wanking. | 出现过的最伟大的一幕 |
[33:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:17] | I mean, this is the guy. The wonderful wizard of wank! | 喔唷 是这个人 那个精彩的手淫者! |
[33:22] | Look, so he wanks. So what? | 嘿 他是了 又怎样? |
[33:23] | Hey, Rafa, who’s this? Your ball boy? | 嘿 小豆 这谁啊? 你的球童? |
[33:25] | Just… Just leave him alone. | 离…离他远点 |
[33:36] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[33:38] | Tobes, Cunty. | 托比 康提 |
[33:41] | Chuck me out in a minute, I need to find someone. | 稍微等等 我还要找人呢 |
[33:43] | You’re got to have to leave if you’re bleeding. Health and safety. | 如果你出血的话就该走了 健康安全的 |
[33:46] | Josie! Josie! | 乔茜! 乔茜! |
[33:52] | I could get you a kebab. | 我可以给你买了烤肉串 |
[33:53] | My mouth hurts. | 我嘴疼 |
[33:55] | It’s OK, I could eat it, as a symbol of my gratitude. | 好吧 我能吃的 以示感谢 |
[34:00] | Can I get a kebab, mate? | 来个烤肉串吧? |
[34:01] | Course you can. | 好类 |
[34:04] | Have you got any money? | 带钱了么? |
[34:12] | Has anyone seen Kingsley? | 有人见到金斯利了么? |
[34:14] | It feels a bit weird hanging out, you know, without his shitty jokes. | 哎呀 没有小笑柄 出来玩还真有点奇怪呢 |
[34:18] | Yeah, Ralph paid for everything. | 恩拉尔夫付的钱 |
[34:21] | He’s a dude. | 他有钱的 |
[34:22] | Yeah, cost about 10K. All Ralph’s own money. | 差不多一万吧 都是拉尔夫的 |
[34:24] | He’s like Bono, if Bono was cool. | 他就是博诺(U2主唱) 帅吧 |
[34:29] | That is fucking out of order. | 太他妈乱来了 |
[34:39] | All right! I just wanna say, | 好了! 我只想说 |
[34:40] | big up, JP! | 来吧 JP! |
[34:42] | Yeah, a lot of people think he’s a posh lob-on, and fair dos. | 恩 很多人以为他虚有其表 好争辩 |
[34:45] | But truth is, he shelled out for all this, so… kudos. | 但事实是 为了这个他付出很多 称赞他吧 |
[34:53] | What the fuck?! Are you going to tell that lesbo to fuck off? | 搞什么搞?! 你要不要叫这个同性恋走开? |
[34:56] | No. You fuck off. | 不 你滚开 |
[35:03] | Thanks, Vod. | 谢了福德 |
[35:04] | Really appreciate it, but this wasn’t all paid for by me. | 真的谢了 但这不全是我付的 |
[35:08] | In fact, this night was paid for by my dad. | 其实 今晚是我父亲资助的 |
[35:12] | So I’d like everyone to raise a glass to my late father. | 我希望在场的各位都为我已故的父亲干一杯 |
[35:18] | To dead Dad! | 敬我已故的父亲! |
[35:19] | To dead Dad! | 敬他! |
[35:21] | Dad… this one’s for you. | 爸爸…这是给你的 |
[35:24] | Peace, love and good hunting. | 和平 爱和寻求美好 |
[35:55] | I’ve just eaten a whole turbot. And they’re rich. | 我刚吃完一整条多宝鱼 很肥 |
[35:58] | Where the fuck are you? | 你他妈到底在哪? |
[36:03] | So, yeah, give me a shout. | 哦 耶 留言 |
[36:04] | Or if you’re on your way back, then… just ignore this, obviously. | 如果你已经在回来的路上了 那无视我吧 |
[36:10] | Cool. Bye. | 酷 拜 |
[36:13] | I lo… I love you. Bye. | 我…爱你 拜 |
[36:19] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[36:21] | Vod, you’ve got to stay. | 福德 你必须得留下 |
[36:23] | I mean, cos then we can have more nights like this. | 因为 我们可以多有几个疯狂的夜晚 |
[36:26] | And also because… | 也因为… |
[36:28] | Well, you’re my best… | 你是我最好的… |
[36:32] | Fuck it. | 艹 |
[36:35] | All right. I’ll go to the interview. | 好吧 我去面试 |
[36:37] | It’s not like I’ve got anything else planned… | 并不是说我没有别的打算 |
[36:39] | Wicked! OK! OK! | 好的 好的! |
[36:41] | We’ve got to think of things for you to say. | 我们得想想你要说什么 |
[36:43] | So, who’s your favourite author on the course? | 你做喜欢的作者是谁? |
[36:46] | Easy. Great Gatsby. | 简单 了不起的盖茨比 |
[36:48] | He’s a book, not the author. | 他是本书 不是作家 |
[36:50] | The Great Gatsby wrote a book called Great Gatsby? | 了不起的盖茨比写了本书叫了不起的盖兹比? |
[36:53] | What a big fucking I-am. | 我怎么不去死啊 |
[36:57] | Hey! You’re back. Where’s Josie? | 嘿! 你们回来了 乔茜呢? |
[36:59] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[37:00] | – Great. – What happened to you? | – 好 – 你怎么了? |
[37:02] | Doesn’t matter! | 没关系! |
[37:19] | Josie? | 乔茜? |
[37:25] | For fuck’s sake! | 额滴神呐! |
[37:27] | Stop sleeping with him! | 别再上他了! |
[37:29] | Well, I couldn’t find you. | 好吧 因为我找不到你 |
[37:32] | That’s the worst excuse I’ve ever heard in my life! | 这他妈实在是我这辈子听过最差的借口了! |
[37:35] | It’s not her fault, K-man. | 不是她的错小金 |
[37:38] | I’m just irresistible. | 老子实在太诱人了 |