时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, Book-o? What’s with all the books? | 嘿 在看书呢? 看什么呢? |
[00:07] | Exams are over, Booky Two Shoes. | 都考完试了 还这么勤奋用功呢 |
[00:09] | There’s no need to read. We’ve been freed. | 别看了 我们都解放了 |
[00:11] | I need to read some of Frobisher’s stuff for work. | 我要看点弗罗比舍的作品 有任务 |
[00:16] | Fro-bisher – that’s the poet guy that you killed, right? | 弗罗比舍 就是你杀的那个诗人是吧? |
[00:20] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他好吗 |
[00:22] | I just happened to be the last person he went on a drink | 我只是恰好是在他心脏停止跳动以前 |
[00:24] | and drugs bender with before his heart packed up. | 陪他喝酒嗑药的最后一个人 |
[00:27] | Don’t get me wrong. | 你误会我了 |
[00:28] | I think killing poets is a good thing. | 其实我觉得把诗人杀了是非常好的事 |
[00:30] | What do you mean “for work”? | 你说”有任务”是什么意思? |
[00:31] | Shales is giving me some Cheddar | 席尔斯会给我点酬劳 |
[00:33] | for the stuff Frobisher said the night we hung out. | 我会告诉他那天跟弗罗比舍约会时说的一些话 |
[00:35] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[00:36] | Only I can’t remember what Frobisher said the night we hung out, | 只是我想不起弗罗比舍那晚都说了些什么了 |
[00:39] | cos we were totally fucked. | 我们都酩酊大醉了 |
[00:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[00:42] | OK. | 好了 |
[00:43] | Downstairs. | 到楼下去 |
[00:45] | Now! | 马上! |
[00:46] | This house is sinking. | 这房子正在下沉 |
[00:48] | But fear not, I’m building a life boat. | 但别害怕 我会造个救生艇 |
[00:51] | And it’s women and caners first! | 妇女和烟鬼酒鬼优先! |
[00:54] | Tick and tick. | 记下了 |
[01:22] | What’s wrong with this place anyway? | 这地方怎么了? |
[01:24] | Why move? | 为什么要搬? |
[01:25] | Well, for a start, it doesn’t have a wine cellar. | 首先 这里没有酒窖 |
[01:28] | And a wet room would be nice. | 一间潮湿点的房间就不错 |
[01:29] | Sometimes you can hear other housemates wanking each other off. | 有时候你都可以听到室友互相自慰的声音 |
[01:32] | What? | 干嘛? |
[01:33] | When it’s quiet, you can. | 夜深人静的时候听得到的 |
[01:35] | The flush on the toilet isn’t powerful enough. | 马桶的冲水器力道不够了 |
[01:37] | My mattress makes a noise like I’ve farted. | 我床垫会发出像放屁一样的声音 |
[01:40] | Is that your mattress? | 你确定是你床垫发出的声音吗? |
[01:41] | Look, we’re coming towards the end of our contract, | 我们已经进入合约的最后阶段了 |
[01:43] | and I thought, why not just go in for an upgrade. | 我在想 我们干嘛不来个大升级呢 |
[01:46] | House 2.0. | 把房子升级到2.0版本 |
[01:47] | Yeah, whatever you decide, then count me in! | 好啊 你们做怎样的决定都算上我 |
[01:49] | Because I’ll definitely want a room, because I’ll definitely be here. | 因为我肯定会要个房间 我肯定会继续住这里 |
[01:52] | Well, I guess this is goodbye. | 那我想到了说再见的时候了 |
[01:55] | I’ve nurtured you from young cubs. Now you’re lions. | 我把你们从小狮子养到大雄狮了 |
[01:59] | Such is the… circle of life. | 这就是…生命的轮回 |
[02:03] | Hakuna and indeed matata. | 无忧必然无虑(哈库呐玛塔塔) |
[02:03] | 哈库呐玛塔塔:电影狮子王里的台词 | |
[02:07] | It was nice knowing yous. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[02:08] | Howard, you can’t go – you’re coming with us. | 霍华德 你不能走 你要和我们一起 |
[02:14] | Am I? | 可以吗? |
[02:15] | Yes, you are. | 当然了 |
[02:16] | Because we are like Marines and we never leave a man behind. | 我们就像海军陆战队 绝不会丢下任何一个人 |
[02:22] | That would be nice. | 那太好了 |
[02:24] | Oh, that’ll be Tony Shales. | 肯定是托尼·席尔斯 |
[02:25] | Oh, that’ll be Dylan. | 狄伦来了 |
[02:29] | Oh, this is weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[02:31] | Only it’s not weird at all. | 其实一点都不奇怪 |
[02:32] | Because I’ve explained everything. | 因为我已经把所有事情都解释清楚了 |
[02:35] | About coming round to see Vod. | 说了要来看福德的原因 |
[02:37] | I just meant it’s a weird coincidence. | 我是说多奇怪的巧合啊 |
[02:39] | I agree with Tony. It’s not weird at all. | 这点我同意托尼 一点都不奇怪 |
[02:41] | So we should probably get out of each other’s way. | 那我们应该各做各的事吧 |
[02:43] | Do you want a cup of tea, babe? | 想来杯茶吗宝贝? |
[02:45] | – Love one. – Yes, please. | – 来一杯吧 – 好的 谢了 |
[02:46] | Sorry. You said “babe” then, didn’t you? | 不好意思 你刚刚叫”宝贝”了是吗? |
[02:48] | Sorry, I thought you were going to say “Professor”, | 抱歉啊 我想你应该叫我”教授”的来著 |
[02:51] | as in “Professor Shales”. | 叫我”席尔斯教授” |
[02:52] | My mistake. | 都是我的错 |
[02:53] | I was talking to Dylan. He’s my babe. | 我是在和狄伦说话 他是我的宝贝 |
[02:57] | I still love you. | 我还爱著你 |
[02:59] | Fuck off. | 滚吧你 |
[03:05] | Frobisher’s death has been amazing. | 弗罗比舍的死很神奇 |
[03:06] | It’s totally re-energised my career. I mean, | 让我的职业生涯又充满了新的能量 我是说 |
[03:09] | I don’t want to sound like I’m feasting on his corpse, | 我不想被说成是”享受他尸体余热”的人 |
[03:12] | but I’m so in demand now. | 但我现在真的很红 |
[03:14] | My book’s about to be reprinted, they want me on Front Row. | 我的书要再版了 他们要把我列在畅销书前排 |
[03:18] | There’s even a suggestion I might be on the Booker jury. | 甚至有人建议把我列入布克奖的评奖团里 |
[03:18] | 布克奖:小说界的最高荣誉 | |
[03:22] | Jean hates me right now. | 珍现在一定恨死我了 |
[03:25] | It’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[03:26] | So you’re making a bit of cash off it, then? | 那就是说你现在赚了点小钱了是吧? |
[03:28] | Yeah. Little bit. | 是啊 一点点而已 |
[03:29] | Speaking of money, can I have my money? | 说到钱 你是不是该给我报酬了? |
[03:34] | There you go. | 给你吧 |
[03:35] | – 200 pounds. – It’s gone up. | – 200英镑 – 涨价了 |
[03:37] | Since when? | 什么时候? |
[03:38] | Since you started talking about how well you’re doing. | 从你说你做得多么多么好的时候 |
[03:40] | I’m not doing that well. | 我也没有做得那么好 |
[03:41] | This is academia we’re talking about. | 我们在谈的是学术界的问题 |
[03:42] | It’s gone up to 1,000. | 涨到一千镑了 |
[03:47] | I can give you… another 50? | 我再给你…50英镑吧 |
[03:51] | Yeah, fine. | 好的 可以 |
[03:53] | So, my publisher’s waiting. What did he say? | 我的出版商还在等著呢 他说什么了? |
[03:55] | What does the Red Lady stand for? | “红衣女士”代表著什么? |
[03:57] | He said… it was symbolic of his cock. | 他说…那象征著他的小JJ |
[04:05] | Really. | 真的啊 |
[04:09] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:10] | Straight up. | 千真万确 |
[04:11] | Swear on my nan’s life. | 我以我奶奶的命发誓 |
[04:13] | Unbelievable. That’s unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 真不可思议 |
[04:15] | Yeah. I know. Isn’t it? | 嗯 我知道 |
[04:16] | Fertility, power, creation – that works. | 生育 力量 创造 真是这样 |
[04:18] | That totally works. | 真的是这样 |
[04:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:20] | Shit, I’ve got to completely rewrite my foreword. | 我去 我的前言要全部重写了 |
[04:23] | And chapter five. | 还有第五章 |
[04:24] | And chapter six. Oh, my God – chapter six! | 第六章 天哪 第六章也要重写! |
[04:34] | So I went to check out that house, | 我去看了下那栋房子 |
[04:36] | and it was basically exactly the same as this except it smelt really weird. | 基本和这里一模一样 除了有种奇怪的味道 |
[04:40] | So I thought… fuck it. | 所以我就想…滚它的吧 |
[04:42] | We’re just going to stay here, but we’ll upgrade it. | 我们就待在这儿 但要把它升级一下 |
[04:45] | I’ve drawn up some plans. | 我拟了个计划 |
[04:48] | My decks will go over there, | 我的露天平台要移到这里 |
[04:49] | mirror balls, optics, | 这是镜面球 这是光学器件 |
[04:51] | stage for the erotic live shows. | 性爱露天放映台在这里 |
[04:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to House 2.0. | 女士们先生们 欢迎来到2.0版新房子 |
[04:59] | Ignore the cocks – they’re just decorative. | 忽略这些小JJ 纯属装饰 |
[05:02] | So, speaking of House 2.0, | 那说到这栋 |
[05:03] | which could potentially be quite annoying, | 可能会让人有点烦躁的2.0升级版房子 |
[05:08] | I’m going to ask Heather to move in with us. | 我准备去叫希瑟搬进来和我们一起住 |
[05:12] | What with me. If that’s all right with everyone. | 怎么了吗 你们都怎么了? |
[05:15] | No way, Jose. | 没门儿 乔茜 |
[05:17] | Not a chance, Charles Dance. | 不可能 查理斯·丹斯 |
[05:20] | Why not? What have you got against Heather? | 为啥不行? 你们怎么都针对希瑟? |
[05:22] | You’re a couple, I’m not living with a couple – | 你们是情侣 我才不和情侣住呢 |
[05:25] | they’re very… coupley. | 情侣都很腻歪 |
[05:26] | If you two are having breakfast, I have to get Oregon to come | 你们俩吃早餐时 我就得叫上俄勒冈 |
[05:28] | downstairs with me, | 下来陪我 |
[05:29] | so I don’t feel like Glenn the fucking Gooseberry. | 这样我才不会跟个饥渴的电灯泡一样 |
[05:31] | And… I mean this like in a really nice way, erm, | 还有一点 说得委婉一点 |
[05:34] | she can be a little bit weird sometimes. | 她有时候有点奇怪 |
[05:36] | She’s not weird. How is she… how is she weird? | 她不奇怪啊 哪里奇怪呢? |
[05:38] | Give me one example. | 举个例子 |
[05:40] | Well, like she says really weird stuff sometimes. | 她有时会说很奇怪的话 |
[05:42] | Like when she said we should paint the house purple | 比如她说我们应该把房子漆成紫色的 |
[05:44] | so we could know what it’s like to live inside a bruise. | 这样我们就知道住在淤青里面是怎样了 |
[05:46] | That’s just her sense of humour. She’s got a great sense of humour. | 她那是有幽默感好么 她特幽默 |
[05:49] | Everything she says sounds like a hipster joke. | 她说的所有话听起来都像个时髦的笑话 |
[05:51] | Mate, she’s a sarcastronaut and she rides an irono-cycle. | 亲 她就是个骑著讽刺小车的讽刺宇航员 |
[05:55] | Whereas you’re painfully earnest. | 你已经很不容易了 |
[05:58] | She’s not right for you. | 她跟你不合适 |
[05:58] | Fuck off, she’s perfect for me. | 滚吧你 她和我就是天造地设的一对 |
[06:03] | So, sorry, what are you saying? | 抱歉 你们想说什么? |
[06:05] | That I have to choose between you and my girlfriend? | 就是说我得在你们和我女朋友之间做个选择? |
[06:07] | No. | 没这样说啊 |
[06:08] | OK, well, fine. I choose Heather. | 好吧 很好 那我选希瑟 |
[06:09] | So fuck you! | 滚你们的吧! |
[06:11] | Kingsley, come back… Kingsley. | 金斯利 回来 金斯利 |
[06:15] | Kingsley! | 金斯利! |
[06:17] | Look, it’s fine, we don’t need him, | 没关系 我们不需要他 |
[06:19] | we can still stay together. | 我们几个仍可以住在一起 |
[06:21] | We just need someone to replace him. Could be Giles. | 只要找个人代替他就好了 可以找吉尔斯 |
[06:23] | Could be Howard’s weird psychopath boyfriend | 可以是霍华德在屠宰场的那个 |
[06:26] | from the abattoir. | 奇怪的精神病小男朋友 |
[06:28] | Could be… Sabine? | 也可以是…萨宾娜啊 |
[06:29] | Would Sabine move back in? | 萨宾娜愿意搬回来吗? |
[06:31] | I don’t think she would. | 我觉得应该不会 |
[06:33] | She might, we could ask. | 可能会的吧 我们可以问一问 |
[06:34] | Howard, can you Skype Sabine and ask her | 霍华德 你可以和萨宾娜连个视频问问她 |
[06:37] | whether she’s willing to move back in with us? | 愿不愿意搬回来和我们一起住吗? |
[06:38] | I will not be doing that. | 不用问了 |
[06:39] | Why not? | 为什么啊? |
[06:41] | Because she has just sent me an email informing me | 她刚刚发给我一封邮件 |
[06:44] | that she is pregnant and I am the father of her child. | 告诉我她怀孕了 而我是孩子的父亲 |
[06:58] | Dylan, what the fuck are you doing here?! | 狄伦 你来这里搞毛啊? |
[06:59] | I just came to say hi. | 我只是过来跟你打个招呼的 |
[07:01] | Well, you can’t just come and say hi! | 你不能只来这里打个招呼的好吗! |
[07:02] | Well, why not? | 为什么不行呢? |
[07:04] | Oh, my God – isn’t it obvious? | 天哪 这不是很明显的事吗 |
[07:05] | No? | 怎么明显了? |
[07:07] | Because… it’s rude. | 因为…这很唐突啊 |
[07:10] | It’s rude to come and see you? | 来看看你很唐突吗? |
[07:11] | Yes! It feels like you’re checking up on me. | 对啊!感觉像是你在查我的岗一样 |
[07:14] | I’m not checking up on you. I just came to say hi. | 我没有在查你的岗 我只是来跟你打个招呼的 |
[07:16] | Well, great. | 好吧 那就好 |
[07:17] | You’ve said hi and you’ve checked up on me | 那你已经跟我打了招呼 查了岗了 |
[07:19] | and you’ve made sure your little songbird is in its cage. | 也确定你的小夜莺还在笼子里了 |
[07:21] | So I think you should probably go | 那你可以走了吧 |
[07:23] | before I get really cross about this patronising bullshit. | 趁我还没有说出太傲慢无礼的话 |
[07:25] | OK. Can I have a kiss? | 好吧 我可以亲你一下吗? |
[07:27] | For fuck’s sake… fine. | 我了个去…好吧 |
[07:29] | Oh, come on! | 来吧! |
[07:39] | The landlord’s given me the keys | 房东已经把钥匙给我了 |
[07:40] | even though we’re not moving in till autumn, | 尽管我们要到秋天才搬进去 |
[07:42] | so we can move our stuff in whenever. | 所以我们随时都可以把东西搬过来 |
[07:44] | That is so cool! | 这很酷哦! |
[07:51] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 不是吧! |
[07:52] | I know. Right? | 我就知道 对吧 |
[07:54] | That was my first reaction as well. | 你和我最初见到这房间的反应一样 |
[07:55] | “Oh, my God!” | 都是”天哪 不是吧!” |
[07:57] | It’s so small! | 也太小了吧! |
[07:58] | Yeah, I know! It’s cute, isn’t it? | 是啊 我知道! 小得可爱对吧? |
[08:00] | The hallway is actually bigger than the flat. | 我们那过道都比这房子大 |
[08:02] | Yeah! Not quite, but… yeah. | 是啊 没大很多 但还是大一些 |
[08:06] | So… can I give you the tour? | 那…我带你看看房子吧? |
[08:09] | Will it take long? Only kidding. | 会很久吗? 开个玩笑啦 |
[08:12] | So… this is the bedroom area. | 这是卧室 |
[08:16] | And then this is the cooking-slash-dining… | 这里是厨房和餐厅 |
[08:20] | slash-living-slash-reception- slash-chillout area. | 外加起居室 接待室和休息室 |
[08:24] | And that concludes our tour. | 这就是整个房子的介绍 |
[08:30] | Oh, my God, it’s going to be amazing. Like grown-ups. | 天哪 很神奇啊有木有 就像大人们那样 |
[08:33] | I can sit here and… grow my beard | 我可以坐在这儿 留著胡子 |
[08:36] | and we can get a microwave | 我们还可以放个微波炉 |
[08:39] | and we can keep it really clean. | 把这里收拾得干净整洁 |
[08:42] | And we could get a cat. | 我们还可以养只猫 |
[08:44] | No cat. It’s too small for a cat. That would be cruel. | 不能养猫 这地方太挤了 我们不能这么残忍 |
[08:55] | Thanks for popping in, Oregon. | 俄勒冈 你能过来 我表示感谢 |
[08:58] | So I’ve sorted the wording for the invites. | 我把邀请词写好了 |
[09:04] | “Rhombus Press invites you to the launch | “菱形出版社推出首届半年度论文征集活动 |
[09:07] | “of its first bi-annual collection of essays, | “欢迎您的到访 我们已征集的文章包括 |
[09:09] | “Ian McEwan’s | “伊恩·麦克尤恩的 |
[09:10] | Afraid Of Virginia Woolf…” | 可惧的弗吉尼亚·伍尔夫” |
[09:11] | I saw my son kissing a girl earlier | 不久前 我看到我儿子和一个女孩儿接吻 |
[09:15] | and I damaged my corpuscle muscle | 结果我拉伤了手臂上的肌肉 |
[09:18] | and it hurts. | 伤情严重 |
[09:20] | Ah… | 啊… |
[09:22] | Leave him alone. | 别碰我儿子 |
[09:25] | He’s got a new girlfriend called Melissa | 他交了新女友 名字叫梅丽莎 |
[09:27] | and she’s supposed to be lovely and I don’t want you to ruin that. | 这个女孩儿很可爱 我不想让你插足 |
[09:30] | Uh, Melissa is… | 其实 梅丽莎是… |
[09:32] | is my real name. | 我的真名 |
[09:35] | If any of us have “real” names, | 从德里达对名字的研究来看 |
[09:35] | 德里达:当代法国哲学家 符号学家和美学家 | |
[09:38] | according to Derrida’s study of names… | 我们每个人都有”真名”… |
[09:41] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | Well, so, now I’m wondering when you’re going to end it. | 那…你想什么时候结束和他的关系呢? |
[09:50] | Will Tuesday be all right? | 周二之前了结 可以吗? |
[09:53] | Because I’d like him to meet | 我希望他交的女友 |
[09:54] | a nice girl who hasn’t fucked his dad. | 没和他父亲有过一腿 |
[09:56] | And there are hundreds of girls who haven’t fucked his dad, | 而这样的好女孩儿多了去了 |
[09:59] | so if we can just clear out of the way | 如果我们排除掉像你这样 |
[10:01] | all the girls who have fucked his dad, | 和他父亲有过一腿的人 |
[10:02] | then maybe we could set him up with one who hasn’t. | 那么 其他好女孩儿就有机会做她女朋友了 |
[10:05] | But, Jean, I love him. | 可是 珍 我爱他 |
[10:07] | No, you don’t. | 你不爱他的 |
[10:09] | Now, | 这样吧 |
[10:10] | either you tell him, | 如果你不告诉他 |
[10:12] | or I tell him. Understood? | 那就由我来说 明白吗? |
[10:17] | I’ll tell him. | 我去说吧 |
[10:18] | Lovely, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[10:21] | Oh, by the way. | 对了 还有 |
[10:23] | My brother Andrew and my aunt Eleanor are coming to the party. | 我的兄弟安德鲁和埃莉诺姨妈都会来参加派对 |
[10:26] | Try not to fuck either of them. | 你最好离他俩远点儿 别又和谁搞在一起了 |
[10:35] | What’s with all the boxes? | 你们搬那么多盒子干嘛? |
[10:37] | We’re leaving some stuff at our new place over the summer. | 暑假的时候 我们要搬些东西去我们的新房子 |
[10:40] | What? No! You can’t do that! You can’t leave! | 啥? 不行 怎么能这样 你们不能搬走! |
[10:42] | You have to stay here! | 你们必须留下来! |
[10:43] | We’re moving out, JP. | 我俩心意已决 准备搬出去了 JP |
[10:45] | Look, what if I give you my room? | 那要是我把自己的房间让给你们呢? |
[10:46] | You can have it as a sort of pied-a-terre-slash-fuckpad. | 就当它是临时住所吧 还方便你俩滚床单呢 |
[10:50] | I’ll sleep in Howard’s crouching spot. | 我去霍华德那儿将就一下就行了 |
[10:52] | No. | 不了 |
[10:57] | What are you doing? | 在写什么呢? |
[10:58] | Writing a poem. | 写诗啊 |
[10:59] | What’s it about? | 什么诗? |
[11:01] | It’s a lost John Frobisher poem | 是为逝世的约翰·费罗比舍写的诗 |
[11:03] | called What We Talk About When We Talk Out Our Mouths. | 题目是”我们详谈时的话语” |
[11:07] | I’m going to flog it to Shales. Clear my overdraft. | 我要把诗卖给席尔斯 来还透支的钱 |
[11:12] | OK. Isn’t that forgery? | 好吧 你这不是明显在作假吗? |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:14] | You know, I always knew I was creative, | 告诉你吧 我一直觉得自己挺有创造力的 |
[11:19] | but what’s really surprised me, though, | 可是我没有想到 |
[11:21] | is the awesome power of my imagination. | 我的想象力竟然这么丰富 |
[11:26] | It’s like there’s literally… nothing I can’t imagine. | 好像没有什么… 是我想象不到的 |
[11:34] | Is that my imagination? | 这声音不会是我的想象吧? |
[11:37] | Howard, | 霍华德 |
[11:38] | is there a pig in our garden? | 咱们花园里是不是有只猪啊? |
[11:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:43] | Why is there a pig in our garden? | 你来解释下是怎么回事儿 |
[11:45] | Because I have decided to rescue an animal | 因为我想通过拯救动物 |
[11:48] | to atone for my sins at the abattoir. | 来为自己在屠场犯下的罪行赎罪 |
[11:50] | Look, what if I threw in | 那…要是我不小心把 |
[11:52] | some His and Hers monogrammed dressing gowns? | 名牌格纹衬衣扔下去了呢? |
[11:55] | K’s already paid the deposit. | 小金可是交过押金的哦 |
[11:57] | We’ll have a house meeting, tonight in the pub, | 我们今晚在酒吧开个会 |
[12:00] | and I want everyone to be there. | 每个人都得到 |
[12:02] | I cannot attend. | 我没法去 |
[12:03] | I have no social life because of my pig. | 我要照顾小猪 没法参加社交活动 |
[12:06] | I’ve got to feed my pig. | 我要给小猪喂奶 |
[12:08] | I love my pig, but I have a selfish pig. Aren’t you? | 我喜欢这只小猪 可是它太自私了 是不? |
[12:12] | Yes, you are! | 是呀 是呀! |
[12:14] | You can bring the fucking pig. | 那你把你那该死的猪带过来吧 |
[12:21] | Dylan, there’s something I want to tell you. | 狄伦 我有话要对你说 |
[12:25] | Oh, well, there’s something I want to tell you too. | 是吗? 我也有话要对你说 |
[12:28] | But, you go first. | 还是你先说吧 |
[12:30] | No, you go first. | 不好 你先说 |
[12:31] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是啊 |
[12:32] | OK. Uh, well… | 好啊 嗯… 是这样的 |
[12:34] | I’ve been thinking. | 我想问… |
[12:36] | Um… | 呃… |
[12:39] | do you want to take a year’s sabbatical | 你能修一年学 |
[12:41] | and go travelling around South America with me? | 和我一起去南美旅游吗? |
[12:43] | Oh, my God! Are you serious? | 哦 天呐! 你说真的吗? |
[12:45] | I just… I think it would be so great. | 我觉得… 这想法好极了 |
[12:47] | Just the two of us, just reading and talking. | 就我俩 边阅读边交谈 |
[12:51] | That would be perfect! Oh, my God! I could write my novel! | 太好啦! 天呐 我可以有时间写小说了! |
[12:54] | I could read it! I’ll need something to read! | 我来做你的读者 我爱读书 |
[12:57] | Oh, my God! That would be amazing! | 天呐! 这样真是太好了! |
[12:59] | I would totally love to do that! Let’s totally do that! | 我完全同意! 我们赶紧行动吧! |
[13:01] | Let’s do that now. Let’s do it tonight. | 就现在吧 就今晚 |
[13:03] | Er, well… I can’t go tonight. I’m waiting for my passport. | 我今晚还不行哦 我的护照还没办好 |
[13:07] | But in three weeks’ time we are out of here. | 但是三周后 我们就能去旅游了 |
[13:11] | OK, how’s this – we go to Scotland. | 好 那这样吧 我们先去苏格兰 |
[13:13] | Now, immediately, tonight. | 今晚就去 |
[13:15] | Then, three weeks’ time, we fly from Glasgow to La Paz. | 三周后 从格拉斯哥飞往拉巴斯 |
[13:15] | 拉巴斯:玻利维亚西部城市 | |
[13:18] | Yeah, could do. | 好的 可以 |
[13:21] | Hey, what did you want to say? | 对了 你刚刚想说什么? |
[13:24] | You… | 你的… |
[13:25] | have nice eyes. | 眼睛真迷人 |
[13:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢啊 |
[13:29] | Oh, and the other thing I wanted to say was | 哦 还有一件事儿 |
[13:31] | my mum has invited me to your party tomorrow. | 我妈妈让我明天去参加你那派对 |
[13:33] | Oh, fuck! | 糟了! |
[13:35] | Uh, cos the other thing I was going to say is | 呃 其实我刚才想跟你说 |
[13:39] | I’m not going to the party tomorrow. | 我明天不去参加派对了 |
[13:41] | You have to go. It’s your party. | 你一定要去啊 是你办的派对啊 |
[13:44] | We should do something else. We could go on a day trip. | 我们俩做点儿别的吧 出门玩一天如何? |
[13:46] | We could go to Glasgow. We could go anywhere. | 我们可以去格拉斯哥或别的什么地方 |
[13:48] | Isn’t that amazing? | 这样不是更好吗? |
[13:49] | My mum made me promise to go. | 我已经答应妈妈要去参加派对了 |
[13:51] | She’s got something important to tell me. | 她说有重要的事情要告诉我 |
[13:53] | OK, I will go to the party, actually, yeah. | 好吧 那我也去吧 |
[13:55] | Oh, great. | 啊 真好 |
[13:57] | Yeah… brilliant. | 是啊… 太好了 |
[14:02] | I er, sold my Frobisher poem to Shales. | 我把为弗罗比舍写的诗卖给席尔斯了 |
[14:06] | This is the start of the poetry millions, motherhumpers! | 我辉煌的诗歌创作事业终于起步啦 各位 |
[14:10] | I am joining the gravy train | 我要和”安迪运动” |
[14:11] | all the way to Dubai | 以及”完美情人读物”一起 |
[14:13] | with Andy Motion and Purple Ronnie. | 青云直上发大财咯! |
[14:15] | So the reason that I’ve asked you all here today | 今天把大家召集在一起开会呢 |
[14:17] | is because I think it’s very important that we talk. | 是因为我觉得大家需要好好沟通一下 |
[14:20] | Actually, I’ve got an announcement to make… | 其实 我有事儿要宣布… |
[14:21] | Yeah, zip it. | 好啊 等会儿说 |
[14:23] | When I said “we”, what I actually meant by that was “me”. | 其实我说”我们”的时候 通常是在说”我” |
[14:26] | Dylan’s asked me if I would do him the honour | 狄伦问我能不能 |
[14:28] | of going backpacking round Brazil with him. | 背起行囊 和他一起 环游巴西 |
[14:30] | And I’ve said yes. | 我同意了 |
[14:31] | And we’re going to end up in Rio | 我们会留在里约 |
[14:33] | so if any of you fancy a beach holiday | 所以暑假时 |
[14:34] | at the end of the summer | 如果你们想和我们一起去海边度假 |
[14:35] | that would be really cool, | 那就太好了 |
[14:36] | because we probably won’t see you after | 因为暑假过后 你们就见不到我俩了 |
[14:38] | cos we’re taking a year off | 我们准备休学一年 |
[14:39] | to go backpacking around the whole of South America. | 游遍整个南美洲 |
[14:42] | How dare you? This is a disaster! | 太过分了!简直不可理喻 |
[14:45] | It’s a disgrace! | 太不妥了! |
[14:47] | I…I’m sorry, I need a minute, just to… | 抱歉 我要离开一下 调整一下… |
[14:52] | Don’t you think you should have a word with Dylan before you go? | 你没打算在你离开之前和狄伦谈谈吗? |
[14:55] | Tell the lad you’ve had his dad? | 和他坦白 说你和他爸有过一腿 |
[14:56] | I’m not going to tell him. It would be a waste. | 我没打算说 说了就太可惜了 |
[14:59] | Cos I could be captured by narco-terrorists | 说不定我被毒贩子抓住了 |
[15:01] | and then I can just tell him on video. | 然后我会在录像上跟他坦白 |
[15:02] | So your plan is to go to South America, get kidnapped | 也就是说 你打算去南美洲 遭人绑架 |
[15:05] | and then tell him from a secure compound? | 然后在安全地带向他坦白咯? |
[15:07] | Yeah. And then, if he’s sad, it will give him a sense of perspective. | 没错 要是他伤心了 就会对我有所警觉 |
[15:12] | Oh, it would. | 肯定会的 |
[15:14] | OK. So, I’ve, er, regrouped. | 好啦 我刚刚想了一下 |
[15:17] | Actually, Kingsley and I also have an announcement. | 其实 金斯利和我也有事儿要宣布 |
[15:21] | Oh, for fuck’s sake! | 啊 又来了! |
[15:22] | We are getting a place together. | 我俩要搬出去 |
[15:25] | Because we are very much in love. Isn’t that right, Kings? | 因为我俩深爱彼此 对吧 金? |
[15:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:30] | Oh, that’s great. | 哦 太好啦 |
[15:32] | That is so fucking selfish! | 你们真是自私! |
[15:35] | Vod, you’re still staying with me, aren’t you? | 福德 你不会离开我吧? |
[15:37] | You fucking kidding me? Just me and you? | 不是吧你 就我俩? 我才不要和你在一起 |
[15:40] | Not going to happen, mate. | 免谈 兄弟 |
[15:41] | OK. Look. I really want you all to stay. | 好吧 其实 我想让大家都留下来 |
[15:45] | Well, count me in! I don’t know if I’ve said before, | 哈 算上我吧! 不管我之前有没有提 |
[15:47] | but I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be here. | 我都想留下来 不会离开这里 |
[15:50] | Well, I’ve contacted the university | 其实 我联系了学校 |
[15:51] | and I’m in the process of buying the house. | 打算把我们的房子买下来 |
[15:54] | What?! | 啥?! |
[15:56] | Yeah, that’s right. This shit just got real. | 是啊 没错 我是认真的 |
[15:59] | I’m going to buy the house | 我打算买下这房子 |
[16:01] | and then lease you back your rooms at half the rent | 然后以半价租给你们 |
[16:04] | so we can all stay together. | 这样大家就可以呆在一起了 |
[16:06] | So what do you say? | 大家意下如何? |
[16:08] | And I won’t take no for an answer. Oregon? | 别拒绝我哦 俄勒冈? |
[16:10] | No. | 不同意 |
[16:12] | Yeah, I won’t take no for an answer. | 好吧 大家别拒绝我哦 |
[16:15] | Are we staying together, Kingsley? | 咱们要呆在一起吗 金斯利? |
[16:17] | No. | 不要 |
[16:19] | I won’t take no for an answer. | 这我可不答应 |
[16:22] | Funky, are we staying together? | 小潮妞 你觉得呢? |
[16:25] | No. | 不好 |
[16:26] | I won’t take no for an answer. | 我还是不答应哦 |
[16:31] | Look… you’re not listening. | 大家有认真听我说吗? |
[16:33] | We have to stay together. | 我们一定要呆在一起 |
[16:36] | I want us to stay together. | 我想和大家呆在一起 |
[16:37] | We need to stay together. | 我需要和大家呆在一起 |
[16:39] | I will make you stay with me. | 你们必须要留下来陪我 |
[16:42] | JP, stop it. | JP 别说了 |
[16:43] | You don’t understand! | 你们根本不明白! |
[16:45] | My dad’s dead, my mum’s sold up, | 我父亲去世了 老妈又把房子卖了 |
[16:49] | I’ve been deserted by all of my friends with proper trousers. | 我所有朋友都不留情面地抛弃了我 |
[16:53] | And, yeah, when I first met you I thought you were | 是啊 虽然第一次见你们的时候 我以为 |
[16:57] | a group of freaks and losers and pinheads. | 你们不过是一群怪胎 一群废物 一群白痴 |
[16:59] | And you were, but… | 我没有言过其实 可是… |
[17:01] | Will you please be fucking quiet, Jenny?! | 能安静点儿吗 珍妮?! |
[17:05] | I need you guys! | 我需要你们! |
[17:08] | That house is not just my house. | 那不仅仅是我的房子 |
[17:11] | It’s my home. | 那是我的家 |
[17:13] | JP, you cannot turn the tide. | JP 你不能逆天行事 |
[17:16] | You are not Canute. | 你又不是克努特国王 |
[17:16] | 克努特:九世纪末英国挪威和丹麦三国的国王 | |
[17:18] | Well, no, hold on. | 不对 不 等等 |
[17:20] | Canute could not turn the tide. | 克努特国王没办法逆天 |
[17:22] | You are Canute. | 你是克努特才对 |
[17:24] | It’s over, JP. | 已经结束了 JP |
[17:29] | What if I threw in a hot tub? | 如果我加送一个按摩浴缸呢? |
[17:36] | 致福德 一本超棒的饮品伴侣读物 | |
[17:43] | 红衣女士就是艺术 约翰赠 | |
[17:53] | It’s going to be great next year. Just the two of us. | 明年会超棒的 只有我们两个 |
[17:56] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[17:58] | Although I am going to miss sharing. | 不过我还是会想念大家一起住的时光 |
[18:00] | You won’t miss sharing. | 你不会想念同住的日子的 |
[18:01] | I mean, you’ve got a great place. I love this place. | 我是说 你这地方很棒 我喜欢这个地方 |
[18:05] | It’s so… cosy. It’s hard to lose anything! | 这里非常…舒服 每样东西都舍不得扔掉 |
[18:07] | Shall we open another bottle of wine? | 我们再开瓶酒如何? |
[18:09] | Could do, yeah. | 可以啊 |
[18:11] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[18:12] | Oh, I don’t know. | 噢 我不知道 |
[18:15] | Or maybe… not. | 或者…不要了吧 |
[18:17] | We could just talk, and if we want, | 我们聊聊天就好 如果真想喝 |
[18:19] | we could open it later? | 待会再开也行 |
[18:20] | Could do. | 也可以 |
[18:23] | Actually, I’m… I’m quite tired. | 其实…我有点累了 |
[18:25] | Can we stay here tonight? | 我们今晚不回去了行么? |
[18:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:30] | Do you want to crash here? | 你想也留在这里么? |
[18:31] | Oh, um… I don’t know. Is there room? | 这…不知道 还有房间么? |
[18:34] | It’s not like there’s a guest bedroom! | 没什么所谓的客房就是了! |
[18:36] | No. | 没有啊 |
[18:39] | Maybe I should go. | 也许我该走了 |
[18:41] | Erm, well, are you sure? | 额 你确定么? |
[18:43] | Don’t try to talk her out of it, babe. | 别想让她回心转意了 宝贝 |
[18:45] | She’s obviously made up her mind. | 她明显都已经决定了 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:52] | OK. I’ll see you out. | 好的 我送你出去 |
[18:56] | OK. | 行 |
[19:02] | Erm… | 额… |
[19:03] | Well, here we are. | 好了 到门口了 |
[19:05] | Thanks for… showing me out. | 谢谢…你送我 |
[19:08] | Thanks for coming over. | 谢谢你来我们这儿 |
[19:10] | I’m really glad Kingsley invited you round. | 我真高兴金斯利请你过来 |
[19:13] | Yeah, no, it’s been great. | 嗯 别这么说 来这我很高兴 |
[19:14] | It’s nice, the… three of us together again. | 三个人又在一起…很好 |
[19:17] | Yeah. Yeah, it was. I hope it’s not the last time we do this. | 嗯 是很好 我希望以后还有这样的机会 |
[19:20] | But, you know, Vod’s moving out, | 但是 你看 福德要搬走 |
[19:23] | Oregon’s heading off, | 俄勒冈要离开 |
[19:26] | we’ve got a place together. | 我们俩自己租了个地方 |
[19:27] | Everyone’s sort of… moving on. | 每个人似乎都…往前走了 |
[19:32] | Maybe it would be good for you to do that too. | 也许你也该往前走了 |
[19:35] | Yeah, erm… maybe. | 是啊 嗯…也许吧 |
[19:39] | It was just a thought. Night. | 只是一个想法而已 晚安 |
[19:49] | Hey, Kingsley, serious question – | 嘿 金斯利 认真问你啊 |
[19:50] | is my TV bigger than your new flat? | 我的电视是不是都比你的新房子大啊? |
[19:54] | No. | 才不是 |
[19:55] | I bet it is. Are you having second thoughts about moving out? | 肯定是的 你后悔搬出去么? |
[19:59] | – No. – I bet you are. | – 没有啊 – 我觉得你肯定后悔了 |
[20:00] | If anything, it’s making me want to move out faster. | 如果后悔的话 我倒是后悔怎么没早搬出去 |
[20:03] | Hi, guys! So, we’re going to go now. To the party… | 嘿 伙计们! 我们现在要去派对了 |
[20:06] | which will be great. Please come to the party, to support me. | 挺好的 你们都来吧 来支持我 |
[20:11] | And to have a nice time. Free booze! | 然后好好玩 还有免费的酒水呢! |
[20:14] | Um, because the party will be lovely… obviously. | 嗯 派对很好玩的…不用猜也知道 |
[20:17] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 怎么可能不好玩呢? |
[20:19] | Bit nervous. Silly, I know – it’s a party. | 有点紧张 挺傻的 我知道 只是个派对而已 |
[20:23] | A party! | 一个派对而已! |
[20:24] | Everyone’s going to have a great time. | 每个人都会玩得开心的 |
[20:31] | You have to tell him, now. Before you get to the house… | 你去之前…一定要告诉他 现在就说 |
[20:35] | the house where his mum lives. | 那房子是她妈妈住的地方 |
[20:37] | Cos otherwise, Mummy Bear is going to tell Baby Bear about how | 要不然的话 妈咪就要告诉宝宝 |
[20:39] | Goldilocks used to think Daddy Bear’s porridge tasted just right. | 金发小美女以前是怎么被他的爹地喂饱的 |
[20:43] | I know. You’re right. I do, don’t I? | 我知道 你说得对 我要告诉他的对吧? |
[20:47] | Do I? | 一定要说吗? |
[20:48] | I do. I do. But do I? | 要说要说 真的要说吗? |
[20:51] | No, I do, I do. | 对 我要说 我要说 |
[20:54] | And I will. I’m going to. | 我会说的 我马上就说 |
[20:55] | I’ll definitely do it now. I’ll do it now. | 我现在就去说 我现在就说 |
[20:57] | Are we waiting for any reason? | 有什么事儿没弄完么? |
[21:00] | No. | 没有 |
[21:01] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[21:03] | I’ll tell him on the way. I swear. | 我在路上告诉他 我发誓 |
[21:05] | You should tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
[21:06] | Not that it’s my business. | 虽然不关我的事儿 |
[21:12] | I did not know you were coming back. | 我不知道你会回来 |
[21:14] | Hey, Sabster, is there any chance you want to maybe move back in? | 嘿 萨宾娜 你有可能搬回来么? |
[21:18] | No, I only came back to see my PhD supervisor. | 不可能 我只是回来见我的博士导师的 |
[21:22] | I wouldn’t have come back, at all, | 我不会回来的 肯定不会 |
[21:23] | because, as you know, I don’t like you | 因为你知道的 我不喜欢你们 |
[21:26] | and you are not good people, but I decided since I am here | 你们不是啥好人 不过既然来了 我决定 |
[21:29] | I will collect my sandwich toaster | 在你们偷走我的烤面包机 |
[21:31] | before you put it on eBay. | 然后在网上卖掉之前把它拿回来 |
[21:40] | OK… | 好吧… |
[21:41] | So, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[21:44] | Let’s just wait here a bit before we go in. | 我们等等再进去吧 |
[21:47] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:55] | Because I need to tell you… | 因为我要告诉你… |
[22:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:03] | I know I’ve already said that, but I really, really love you. | 我知道我说过了 但是我真的真的爱你哦 |
[22:08] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:09] | Good. | 幸好 |
[22:22] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 要喝茶么? |
[22:23] | No, thank you. I don’t like the way you make your tea. It is not nice. | 不用了谢谢 我不喜欢你泡的茶 不好喝 |
[22:28] | OK. Just so you know, I have been | 好吧 其实吧 告诉你啊 |
[22:32] | testing my parental skills | 我最近在练习为人父母的能力 |
[22:34] | with a small pig I recently acquired from | 是在一只小猪身上练的 |
[22:37] | the abattoir, and they are adequate. | 屠宰场买回来的 已经练习得不错了 |
[22:40] | Therefore, I have come to the conclusion | 所以呢 我觉得 |
[22:42] | that we should live together. | 我们应该住一起 |
[22:43] | Could be here, could be Rotterdam, although obviously | 在这儿也行 鹿特丹也行 虽然显然 |
[22:46] | the Netherlands are less interesting than the United Kingdom, | 荷兰没有英国好玩啦 |
[22:49] | geologically speaking. That is a factor. | 从地质学角度上来说是这样 这是一个原因 |
[22:52] | Howard… | 霍华德… |
[22:53] | Sabine… please. | 萨宾娜…求你了 |
[22:56] | I have done a cost-benefit analysis and it shows… | 我做了一个成本效益分析 分析显示… |
[23:01] | we should get married. | 我们应该结婚 |
[23:05] | I was not expecting this. | 我没想到你会说这些 |
[23:07] | Yes, the results of the cost-benefit analysis surprised to me, too. | 对 成本效益分析的结果把我也惊到了 |
[23:10] | But, look… It wouldn’t have to be romantic… | 但是 这并不需要多浪漫 |
[23:15] | unless you wanted it to be. | 除非你想要很浪漫 |
[23:17] | It would be more like… an arranged marriage, | 这更像…包办婚姻 |
[23:21] | but… | 但是… |
[23:23] | we’ve arranged it. | 是我们自己包办的 |
[23:25] | I’m not pregnant. | 我没怀孕 |
[23:27] | My period was late, but then it came. | 我大姨妈来迟了 但她最后还是来了 |
[23:32] | Sabine, I have been rearing a pig… in preparation. | 萨宾娜 我为了做准备…养了头猪啊 |
[23:37] | Did you not think to mention this?! | 你就不能早点告诉我?! |
[23:40] | I’m sorry. I forgot. I didn’t realise you’d rear a pig. | 不好意思 我忘了 我哪知道你会去养头猪啊 |
[23:43] | Nevertheless… Apology accepted. | 不管怎样 我不怪你了 |
[23:49] | Would you be interested… in, | 那你会不会考虑… |
[23:51] | any way, marrying me… at all? | 有没有可能…嫁给我? |
[23:56] | I’m not going to marry you. | 我才不会嫁给你 |
[23:58] | That’s a really weird idea. | 可真是个馊主意 |
[24:00] | For Dutch person, marriage is not an option. | 荷兰人是不结婚的 |
[24:02] | Nobody gets married any more. | 这年代没有人结婚了 |
[24:04] | But just so you know… you are a real trier at making love | 不过你做爱还挺卖力的 |
[24:09] | and we had some great sex. | 我们也有一些翻云覆雨的愉快回忆 |
[24:11] | So… Sorry, OK? | 所以…对不起 行了么? |
[24:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:21] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[24:35] | So predictable. | 不出所料啊 |
[24:38] | Classic. | 太典型了 |
[24:40] | Absolutely… classic. | 绝对的…典型啊 |
[24:44] | Woo hoo-hoo! Party! | 唔呼呼! 派对啊! |
[24:48] | What the fuck?! | 怎么回事儿?! |
[24:53] | Oh, shit. Dylan, I think I left my mobile in the car. | 妈的 狄伦 我觉得我把手机落车上了 |
[24:57] | Could you go and check? | 你能去帮我看看么? |
[24:58] | It’s probably in your bag. | 估计就在你包儿里吧 |
[24:59] | Go check the fucking car. | 尼玛快去车里看看 |
[25:02] | OK. I will go and do that. | 好吧我去看看 |
[25:07] | You haven’t told him, have you? | 你还没跟他说是不是? |
[25:10] | I was wondering… | 我在想… |
[25:11] | Instead of telling him today, | 能不能不要今天不告诉他 |
[25:13] | could I tell him in three weeks’ time, in Belem? | 三周以后在贝伦再告诉他? |
[25:16] | It’s in Brazil. | 在巴西 |
[25:17] | No. I won’t lie to him, Oregon. I’ll give you ten minutes. | 不行 我不能骗他 俄勒冈 我给你十分钟 |
[25:36] | Oh, um, no, thanks. I think I’ll just have an orange juice, | 噢 不用了 谢谢 我喝杯橙汁好了 |
[25:40] | sort of, end of year resolution. | 年底的决心神马的 |
[25:47] | So, where’s Heather? | 希瑟去哪儿了? |
[25:48] | She’s stuck having lunch with her parents. | 她被她爸妈拖住吃午饭了 |
[25:51] | Oh, shame. | 真可惜 |
[25:52] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[25:57] | So, well done us, for getting through the first year. | 恭喜我们 成功度过第一年 |
[26:00] | Here’s to next year. | 敬明年 |
[26:01] | Yeah. I mean, I won’t be here, | 我是说 我不会在这儿了 |
[26:03] | cos I got on to Zoology in Southampton. | 因为我要去南安普顿读动物学了 |
[26:07] | What? | 什么? |
[26:08] | You can’t do that. | 你不能去 |
[26:09] | Er, yeah, no, I can, cos, er, donkeys have teeth, too. | 不 我能行的 因为连驴都有牙齿 |
[26:13] | And with animals, if you accidentally drill through | 而且如果不小心钻穿了哪个 |
[26:16] | the side of their face, they don’t make a fuss. | 动物的脸 它们也不会唧唧歪歪的 |
[26:20] | But that’s mental. | 但这太扯淡了 |
[26:22] | So, like, this could be the last time I ever see you? | 所以今天也许是我最后一次见你了? |
[26:26] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 我估计是了 |
[26:29] | But that’s stupid. | 这才傻逼咧 |
[26:33] | Tony, I need to talk to you. | 托尼 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[26:35] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[26:36] | Because last time I saw you, you were telling me to fuck off. | 因为上次见到你 你要我滚来著 |
[26:39] | But I’ve been thinking, everything’s going well for me at the moment so, | 但是我在想 最近我过的不错啊 |
[26:42] | in a way, it might be better if you were to fuck off. | 所以说 也许该滚的是你啊 |
[26:46] | Because you’re young and you don’t have two mortgages. | 因为你很年轻 你也不用还两个房贷 |
[26:49] | And if the rumours about us got out, you wouldn’t lose your job. | 如果我们的事儿传出去了 你又不会失业 |
[26:52] | I’ve been thinking it might be good if maybe you went to York. | 我觉得你最好去约克郡 |
[26:55] | What? | 什么? |
[26:57] | We need a clean slate and you’re very tempting to me, as you know. | 我们应该一刀两断 因为你太吸引我了 |
[27:00] | But everything would be good for me, if you were in York. | 可是如果你去了约克 我就眼不见心不乱了 |
[27:04] | And good for you, too, of course. It’s a very good university. | 当然对你也有好处了 约克大学是个好大学 |
[27:08] | There’s the Jorvik Centre. | 还有约维克维京中心呢(博物馆) |
[27:09] | Fuck off, Tony. | 滚远点 托尼 |
[27:10] | Stop telling me to fuck off. It’s not nice. | 别总是让我滚 这不友好 |
[27:12] | Listen, Jean is about to tell Dylan about us. Now. Right now. | 听著 珍要跟狄伦说我们俩的事儿 就现在 |
[27:16] | Oh, shit. | 哦 妈的 |
[27:17] | Here’s what I’m thinking – we let Jean tell Dylan. | 我是这么想的 我们就让珍跟狄伦说 |
[27:20] | Then we deny everything. Then we say that Jean’s mad. | 然后我们死不承认 我们就说珍是个疯子 |
[27:22] | OK. Great. I like it. | 好主意 不错 我喜欢 |
[27:25] | I mean I don’t think it’ll work, but… | 我是说我并不觉得这是个好主意 不过… |
[27:26] | It’s two against one. | 毕竟我们二对一 |
[27:27] | If we both say Jean’s losing it, then maybe | 如果我们两个都咬定珍在瞎说 也许 |
[27:28] | we can convince Dylan that she is losing it. | 我们可以让狄伦确定她疯了 |
[27:31] | Maybe you could go further – you can put her handbag in the fridge. | 或许你可以更进一步 把她的手提袋放冰箱里 |
[27:34] | Or we could hire a look alike, | 或者我们可以雇个相似的人 |
[27:35] | then people will say they’ve seen her in places she hasn’t been. | 之后大家就会说在哪见到了她 而其实她不在 |
[27:38] | It could work. She’s so self-dramatising anyway. | 这会有用的 不论何时她总是主观判断 |
[27:41] | But we have to be clear… | 但我们必须清楚… |
[27:42] | we must never admit to anyone that we slept together. | 我们不能向任何人承认发生过关系 |
[27:44] | What?! | 什么?! |
[27:45] | Ah. Now. Taken out of context, that may have sounded odd. | 啊 现在只是只言片语 会听起来很奇怪 |
[27:48] | Yes, it did. It really did. | 是的 确实 真的 |
[27:50] | Well, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[27:52] | My God, Dylan, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 狄伦 我很抱歉 |
[27:54] | Dylan, we had sex and we had a couple of mini-breaks | 狄伦 我们滚过了床单 还在巴克斯顿 |
[27:58] | in Buxton and Stratford. | 和斯特拉特福德短居了一阵 |
[28:00] | And Buttermere. | 还有巴特米尔 |
[28:04] | So you’re what, having an affair? | 就是说你俩有一腿? |
[28:08] | No, absolutely not. Not any more. | 不 绝对不是 从今以后不会再有了 |
[28:10] | Oh, fucking hell. I mean… what the fuck, Dad? | 该死的 我的意思是 搞毛啊老爸? |
[28:13] | That’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[28:14] | Firstly, Dylan, less of the language. | 首先 狄伦 少爆粗 |
[28:16] | Secondly, in many ways, | 其次从很多方面说 |
[28:18] | consider this… my seal of approval. | 你这个女朋友我举双手双脚赞成 |
[28:21] | I think she’s great! | 我认为她很棒! |
[28:23] | Dylan, it was all in the past. It was before I met you. | 狄伦 那都过去了 是在我遇到你之前的事了 |
[28:26] | Yes, I did love your dad, and yes, I, sort of, had a crush on your mum. | 没错 我爱过你父亲 我也有点迷上你老妈 |
[28:31] | Sorry, you fancy my mum? | 打断下 你还喜欢我妈? |
[28:32] | Not really. I just wanted to fuck her mind. | 不是那种喜欢 我只是想和她神交 |
[28:35] | But then I met you | 但之后我遇见了你 |
[28:36] | and I realised it was you I really loved. | 我意识到你才是我的真命天子 |
[28:39] | Have you told him? | 你跟他讲没? |
[28:39] | Oh, shitting fuck… | 操… |
[28:41] | Dylan, language! | 狄伦 注意用词! |
[28:42] | You knew, too? Am I the only person at this party that didn’t know? | 你也知道? 我是唯一被蒙在鼓里的吗? |
[28:45] | Did you know? | 你知道吗? |
[28:47] | Yeah, I, kind of, did, geez. Sorry. | 嗯 我知道一点吧 抱歉 |
[28:53] | Bit of a head fuck really, isn’t it? | 有点脑残是吧? |
[28:54] | Do you mind? | 你有意见? |
[28:56] | Sorry. Oregon? | 抱歉 俄勒冈 |
[29:00] | Does this mean you might be up for sharing the house again? | 这是否意味著你可能又要继续合住了? |
[29:03] | Wrong moment? | 时机不对? |
[29:08] | I really like champagne flutes. | 我真心喜欢长脚香槟杯(字面义:香槟长笛) |
[29:10] | Yeah, they’re good, aren’t they? | 没错 它们很好看 对吗? |
[29:12] | Yeah. Why are they called flutes, though? | 没错 但为什么它们叫长笛呢? |
[29:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:16] | I mean, they’re not really like flutes, are they? | 我是说它们看起来不像长笛 是吧? |
[29:18] | They’re not really like any sort of musical instrument. | 它们跟什么乐器都不搭边 |
[29:21] | But I suppose if you rub them in a certain way | 但我想假如你按某种方法擦拭它们 |
[29:23] | they will make a noise. | 就会发出声音 |
[29:24] | So, in that sense they are like a musical instrument. | 所以 按那样说它们像乐器 |
[29:28] | I like flutes, but not as much as I like trumpets. | 我喜欢长笛 但更喜欢小号 |
[29:30] | Yeah. I love trumpets. I fucking love them. | 没错 我爱小号 我爱死它们了 |
[29:34] | Yeah. I fucking love them, as well. | 我也爱死它们了 |
[29:42] | So to recap… | 所以总的来说… |
[29:43] | none of my friends want to live with me, | 我的朋友都不想和我住 |
[29:45] | my mum doesn’t want to know me, my dad’s dead | 我母亲不想管我 我父亲去世了 |
[29:48] | and… this really isn’t working as a come on, | 还有… 这些都不是什么正能量 |
[29:53] | so I’m just going to walk away now, | 所以现在我打算离开 |
[29:55] | because my heart’s not really in this. | 因为我心不在此 |
[30:04] | What? Where? | 什么? 哪? |
[30:06] | There? Is that right? | 是那吗? 那里吗? |
[30:07] | Yes! Yes! | 是! 是! |
[30:10] | Fuck off! | 滚开! |
[30:12] | Bravo, Tony. Well done. | 好样的 托尼 干得好 |
[30:15] | This is classic displacement. You don’t care about Dylan. | 老套的问题转移 你没顾及狄伦的感受 |
[30:17] | You’re jealous because my book is overshadowing yours. | 你嫉妒我 因为我的书的光芒盖过了你的 |
[30:20] | You’re just using him as a way to hurt me because you’re a cold bitch. | 你个冷血无情的婊子只是利用他来伤害我 |
[30:23] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[30:25] | Just because I don’t fuck my students doesn’t mean I’m a cold bitch. | 我没乱搞学生不意味著就是冷血无情的婊子 |
[30:28] | Not for the first time, | 你说潜台词的水平缺乏 |
[30:29] | your understanding of subtext is found wanting. | 已经不是一次两次了 |
[30:32] | There you are, Jean! | 你在这里 珍! |
[30:33] | Polly, hi… | 嗨 波莉 |
[30:36] | Dylan knows about Tony | 狄伦知道我和托尼的事了 |
[30:38] | and Tony wants me to go to York. | 而托尼想让我去约克郡 |
[30:41] | What a bastard. | 混蛋 |
[30:43] | Tell you what, | 其实我可以让你们俩都进那大学 |
[30:44] | I could try to get you both in if you want. | 如果你们愿意的的话 |
[30:45] | There’s also a rail museum. | 那边还有个铁路集合展博物馆哦 |
[30:49] | You’re a rail museum! | 你就是个嫖客集合体! |
[30:49] | rail:有圈圈叉叉的意思 | |
[30:53] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 耶!爽!爽! |
[30:56] | Fuck off! | 滚开! |
[30:58] | At least there’s always you, Howard. You’re… constant. | 至少你一直都在 霍华德 你始终如一 |
[31:04] | You never change. | 你从没改变 |
[31:06] | I’ve come to say goodbye. I’m going home. | 我是来说再见的 我要回家了 |
[31:09] | And unlike Arnie and 1970s-style stagflation, | 不像阿尼和七十年代风格的物价上涨 |
[31:09] | 阿尼:形容有著不可思议 不竭力量的人 | |
[31:12] | I may not be back. | 我可能不会回来了 |
[31:13] | Don’t say that. What about me? | 不要这么说 那我怎么办? |
[31:17] | I am so confused. | 我很迷茫 |
[31:19] | It’s like my operating system has been infected | 就像我的操作系统中毒了 |
[31:22] | by a Trojan horse called Sabine. | 源于一种叫萨宾娜的木马 |
[31:24] | I need to perform a full system scan and reboot. | 我需要执行全系统扫描然后重启 |
[31:27] | Howard, you can’t go. | 霍华德 你不能走 |
[31:28] | Look, when I first met you, you were an uber-dweeb. | 听著 我第一次见你 你是一个超级呆子 |
[31:32] | And now, you’re still very much on the spectrum, but… | 虽然你现在还是有很多那方面的特征 但 |
[31:36] | I’ve learnt to like you. | 我渐渐喜欢你了 |
[31:38] | Not like. I’ve become attached to you. | 不是喜欢 我和你密不可分 |
[31:40] | Like someone might become attached | 就像一个人可能跟 |
[31:41] | to a good dry cleaners or an affable concierge. | 一家好的干洗店或一个和蔼的看门人密不可分 |
[31:45] | So, you see, you have to stay. | 所以你明白了吗 你得留下 |
[31:55] | OK, off now. | 好了 停 |
[32:01] | – Fuck off! – Fuck off! | – 滚开! – 滚开! |
[32:03] | Or are we just all sheep, | 或者我们都只是只绵羊 |
[32:03] | 弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙:英国女作家 现代主义与女性主义的先锋 | |
[32:05] | dressed in Virginia Woolf’s clothing? | 戴著弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙的假面 |
[32:10] | So let me just say, thank you to all of you, for being here. | 所以请允许我对所有到场的人说声谢谢 |
[32:16] | To celebrate me! Cheers. | 谢谢各位前来为我庆功! 干杯 |
[32:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[32:20] | I’d, er, also like to say some words. | 我也想说几句 |
[32:26] | As you know, Tony is about to have a book published. | 正如你们所知 托尼要出本书 |
[32:31] | A book about the poet John Frobisher. | 一本关于诗人约翰·费罗比舍的书 |
[32:35] | In it, he says | 在里面他说弗罗比舍”红衣女士”的意象 |
[32:38] | that Frobisher’s Red Lady is symbolic of his cock. | 是他JJ的象征 |
[32:41] | It’s not symbolic of his cock. It’s symbolic of art. | 那不是他JJ的象征 是艺术的象征 |
[32:45] | And I know that | 我知道这个 |
[32:46] | because John Frobisher wrote that to me | 是因为约翰·费罗比舍写在赠我的书上了 |
[32:48] | in a book of his poems he gave me | 那晚我们吸了很多可卡因 |
[32:50] | on a night we did loads of coke. | 他送了他的诗集给我 |
[32:51] | Guess his book’s going to need another re-write, eh? | 我猜他的书得重写了吧? |
[32:54] | So in conclusion, John Frobisher is great, | 所以一句话 约翰·费罗比舍很棒 |
[32:57] | especially that last poem. | 尤其是最后一首诗 |
[33:00] | “What we talk about when we talk out our mouths”. | “我们详谈时的话语” |
[33:05] | And Tony Shales is a bell end. Cheers. | 而托尼·席尔斯就是个铃口 干杯 |
[33:10] | Thank you, Vod. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 福德 非常感谢 |
[33:12] | I would also like to make a speech. | 我也要讲几句 |
[33:15] | Um, as many of you will have just realised, | 你们中很多人一会儿会意识到 |
[33:19] | I am about to become a laughing stock. | 我即将成为笑柄 |
[33:23] | My academic career is in tatters. | 我的学术生涯一团糟 |
[33:26] | Er, of course, things could be worse and, indeed, they are. | 当然 事情会更糟 的确是这样 |
[33:31] | I have had an affair with one of my students, who, in turn, | 我与自己的一个学生有染 而她反过来 |
[33:36] | has started sleeping with my son, | 开始和我儿子搞到一块 |
[33:39] | who has just found out about our pre-existing relationship. | 儿子又发现了我们之间的关系 |
[33:43] | It’s all right, everyone. I’ve spoken to Dylan. And I think he’s OK. | 没事了 大伙 我跟狄伦讲过了 我想他还好 |
[33:48] | Fuck you, Dad! | 去死 老爸! |
[33:51] | Wanker. | 卑鄙 |
[33:52] | Every aspect of my life and my family’s life has unravelled. | 我的个人和家庭生活方方面面都乱了 |
[33:56] | So, it’s congratulations to my son and commiserations to me. | 所以恭喜我儿子 怜悯我吧 |
[34:02] | Public apology. | 我在此公开道歉 |
[34:04] | We’re all so unhappy. | 我们所有人都不开心 |
[34:06] | We’re all dying inside at the summer party. | 在这夏日的派对上我们的心都已死去 |
[34:11] | But, I will fight my son for the hand of that fair maiden. | 但我会和我儿子竞争那位淑女 |
[34:17] | I will not let go of the woman that I ravished | 我不会放弃那个让我在 |
[34:20] | so hungrily on that picnic table in the Lake District. | 湖区野餐桌上如饥似渴的女人 |
[34:25] | I love you, Oregon! | 我爱你 俄勒冈! |
[34:26] | Fuck off, Granddad! | 滚开 老爷爷! |
[34:32] | Who knew that having sex sober could be so much fun? | 谁能想到清醒时做爱可以这么有乐趣? |
[34:37] | Fair dos to us, to the… the team – | 为咱们说句公道话 为了…团队 |
[34:40] | we did do it brilliantly. | 我们干得棒极了 |
[34:45] | Yeah, like, we, together, | 没错 就像我们在一起 |
[34:47] | must just be like really, really good at sex. | 好像在性上我们真的很合拍 |
[34:53] | As a pairing, it’s one of our core skill sets. | 作为双打 是我们的必杀技之一 |
[34:56] | – Fuck off! – Fuck off! | – 滚开! – 滚开! |
[35:03] | Dylan, I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry. | 狄伦 我非常抱歉 我非常非常抱歉 |
[35:06] | No, I’ve thought about you being with my Dad, um… | 不 我想过你和我爸爸在一起的事了 |
[35:08] | No, don’t think about it. | 不要去想 |
[35:10] | I don’t want you to think about it. | 你别去想它 |
[35:12] | I’ve thought about it and… and I’ve had a walk and a think | 我想著这个然后… 然后我边走边想 |
[35:14] | and a vodka and I’ve set fire to my duvet | 边喝著伏特加 之后我烧了我的羽绒被 |
[35:17] | and I’ve thought | 最后我把这事 |
[35:17] | about it some more and I’ve thought maybe, actually, it’s… it’s OK. | 往深处想 或许其实这没什么大不了的 |
[35:25] | I mean, you didn’t know me. | 我是说之前你不认识我 |
[35:28] | I didn’t know you… so, maybe, actually, it’s OK. | 我不认识你 所以可能 其实没事 |
[35:33] | I mean, let’s never have a big family meal. That… | 只要以后不要大家庭聚餐 因为那… |
[35:35] | that would be weird, but… | 那会很奇怪 但… |
[35:37] | I’ve thought about and I think I can forget about all that | 我想过了 我想我可以忘记那事相关的一切 |
[35:42] | and just think about you and me instead. | 只想著你和我 |
[35:55] | Actually, I’ve thought about it again and it’s too weird. | 但事实上 我又想到它了 真是太奇怪了 |
[35:57] | You fucked my dad. Well, what the fuck’s that about? | 你睡了我老爸 这都什么破事啊? |
[36:16] | # Chocolate shaped like unicorns! # | # 巧克力长得像独角兽! # |
[36:18] | # Drinking strawberry milkshake in the bath! # | # 在浴室里喝著草莓奶昔! # |
[36:23] | # Fat puppies falling off tables, but never hurting themselves! # | # 小胖狗从桌上摔下 但从不受伤! # |
[36:27] | # Having perfectly white, perfectly straight teeth, for ever! # | # 永远拥有完美洁白整齐的牙齿! # |
[36:34] | # Headlining Glastonbury! # | # 领衔格拉斯顿伯里! # |
[36:34] | 格拉斯顿伯里:世界上最大的露天音乐节和表演艺术节 | |
[36:40] | # Having a latte with Johnny Depp! # | # 和约翰尼德普喝杯拿铁! # |
[36:42] | I think she’ll be OK. | 我想她会没事的 |
[36:44] | Yeah, she’ll be OK. | 是啊 她会没事的 |
[36:48] | So look… | 所以听著… |
[36:50] | what about us? What happens next? | 我们呢? 接下来怎么办? |
[36:53] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[36:55] | I’ve split up with Heather? | 我和希瑟分手了 |
[36:57] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[36:58] | I can show you the text. | 我可以给你看短信 |
[37:00] | Oh, that’s classy. What did she say? | 好样的 她怎么说? |
[37:02] | I don’t know. She hasn’t replied yet. | 不知道 她还没回 |
[37:04] | Oh. | 噢 |
[37:06] | What? | 什么? |
[37:07] | It hasn’t sent. Shall I re-send it? | 没发出去 我要重发吗? |
[37:12] | It’s up to you. | 由你决定 |
[37:16] | It’s kind of up to me. | 部分由我决定 |
[37:18] | And it’s, kind of, up to you, too? | 部分也由你决定 |
[37:22] | ‘I just…’ | ‘我只是…’ |
[37:24] | want to know, before I get off my current train that, you know, | 想知道 在我下了这趟火车前 |
[37:28] | there’s a coach wait… | 是不是有辆客车在等著我… |
[37:30] | I mean, that obviously… that sounds bad. | 我指 很明显…这听起来很糟 |
[37:32] | No, no, no, that’s fine. | 不 不 不 很好 |
[37:35] | All aboard the rail replacement Josie bus. | 下了火车可以换乔茜公车 |
[37:37] | Er, you know, maybe we should just take some time | 只是我们需要一点时间 |
[37:42] | and think about what we want. | 想想我们要什么 |
[37:43] | Sure, sure, but, I-I know what I want. | 当然 当然 但我知道我要什么 |
[37:45] | I just don’t want to end up between girlfriends, | 我只是不想因为一些误会 |
[37:51] | because of a misunderstanding. | 一下子失去两个女友 |
[37:54] | I am happy to finish with Heather, totally… | 我很乐意和希瑟结束的 彻底结束 |
[37:57] | It’s me! | 我来了! |
[37:59] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[38:02] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[38:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |