时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | It’s been a long, dry summer, my friend. | 这个夏天真是又长又无聊啊 兄弟 |
[00:18] | But finally, the antelope are returning to the watering hole. | 不过 羚羊最终还是会回到潮湿的洞穴 |
[00:21] | JP, you know how… | JP 你知道 |
[00:24] | I had sex last year? | 我去年是怎么啪啪啪的吗 |
[00:25] | Howard, please don’t make me think about your penis. | 霍华德 别让我想起你的大棒槌行吗 |
[00:28] | Well, I thought about it and I liked it. | 我仔细想了想 觉得自己还是很喜欢这个的 |
[00:31] | I would like to do it again. | 我还想再来几次 |
[00:33] | Are you asking me to train you up like a monkey? | 你是叫我像训练猴子一样训练你吗 |
[00:35] | OK. I like it. | 行啊 我喜欢 |
[00:36] | I boss you round, tell you what to do. | 能指挥你团团转 对你发号施令神马的 |
[00:40] | It’ll be like Driving Miss Daisy. | 就像是在拍《为黛西小姐开车》 |
[00:40] | 《为黛西小姐开车》: 摩根·弗里曼主演的主仆温情电影 | |
[00:42] | Or like when Caligula made his horse a senator. | 或是像卡里古拉指派自己的爱马当议员的故事 |
[00:48] | Pussy Haven? | 尤物避风港 |
[00:49] | Really, JP? | 当真吗 JP |
[00:51] | What’s wrong with 28 Hartnell? | 为毛不叫哈奈尔街28号了 |
[00:53] | It’s evocative… of where the house is. | 多一目了然 立刻就能知道房子的位置 |
[00:55] | It’s boring. 25 Hartnell, | 多没意思 哈奈尔街25号 |
[00:57] | 26 Hartnell, 27 Hartnell… | 哈奈尔街26号 哈奈尔街27号 |
[00:59] | Ooh, I know what’s coming next. | 我当然知道接下来的叫啥 |
[01:01] | Or do I? Boom – Pussy Haven. | 但等等 这儿叫尤物避风港 吊炸天啊 |
[01:04] | You don’t get it, do you? It’s romantic. | 你完全不觉得是吧 这叫浪漫 |
[01:06] | It’s stylish. And it is very, very sexy. | 这叫有型 而且还特别特别性感 |
[01:43] | Candice was home-schooled. | 坎蒂丝之前是在家接受教育的 |
[01:45] | She’s a… very sensitive person. | 她是个… 很敏感的孩子 |
[01:47] | We were worried about the sort of people she’d meet in halls. | 我们很担心她会遇到些什么样的室友 |
[01:50] | It’s an unsettling time, a time of change. | 这世道真是太乱 世界变化太快 |
[01:53] | We thought she’d be better off living with second years. | 我们觉得让她和大二学生一起住会好一些 |
[01:56] | Would you keep an eye out for her? | 你能帮我多照顾照顾她吗 |
[01:57] | Oh, absolutely. | 您放心 包在我身上 |
[02:03] | If she’s hot, I’m definitely going to fuck her. | 要是她长得不错 我绝对要上了她 |
[02:06] | – Oh… – What?! | – 额 – 干嘛 |
[02:07] | Come on, Kingsley, the newbies are incoming. | 赶紧的 金斯利 新人们就要来了 |
[02:10] | Fuck trains full of hot bods. | 漂亮的新人们一车皮一车皮地朝我们涌来 |
[02:13] | First year is beer year, | 大一是啤酒之年 |
[02:15] | third year is fear year | 大三是恐惧之年 |
[02:17] | but second year is… | 而大二是 |
[02:19] | spear year. | 狩猎之年 |
[02:20] | Oh, boys, it’s going to be fuck-ageddon. | 小伙子们 今年真是要大搞一场啊 |
[02:23] | Porn sex on tap. | 随时来个毛片角色扮演 |
[02:24] | I’ve got a sex engine and it runs on cum. | 我性爱的小引擎可是要靠著高潮来驱动啦 |
[02:26] | I was going to make tea, but I feel like | 我本来想去泡茶来著 但现在觉得 |
[02:28] | I’d be swimming through JP’s semen to get there. | 要在JP的精液海洋中一路游过去了 |
[02:30] | Mate, you’re just jealous | 得了吧哥们 你这是羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[02:32] | because you’re all, like, Mrs Heather. | 你一心只有希瑟太太 |
[02:33] | Heather? It’s basically over. | 希瑟 这事儿基本算是黄了 |
[02:36] | You broke up? | 你们分手了 |
[02:37] | She’s been out east with her family, I sent her an Updike, | 她和家人去了东边 我给她寄了厄普代克的书 |
[02:37] | 约翰·厄普代克: 美国小说家 著有”兔子四部曲”和”贝克三部曲” 作品中充满了性的描写 | |
[02:40] | she sent me The End Of The Affair. | 她回了我一本《情事终结》 |
[02:42] | Pretty much says it all. | 基本就言尽于此了 |
[02:43] | – Right… – We texted loads at first, | – 好吧 – 我们先是不停互发短信 |
[02:46] | then a few e-mails, then nothing. | 后来就难得发发邮件 最后就没联系了 |
[02:48] | I guess we’ll do the break-up formalities when she’s back, but… | 等她回来 我们估计会正式分手 但是 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 你们懂的 |
[02:54] | She had one of her scabs laminated and sent me that, so… | 她塑封了自己脱落的伤疤然后寄给了我 所以 |
[02:57] | – What about Josie? – Josie who? | – 那乔茜呢 – 哪个乔茜 |
[02:59] | Josie who lived here? | 那个曾住在这里的乔茜 |
[03:01] | Josie who moved to Southampton? | 搬到南安普顿去的那个 |
[03:02] | Oh, Josie! | 噢 乔茜啊 |
[03:04] | Josie, Josie, Josie! | 乔茜 乔茜 乔茜 |
[03:06] | That cat. That whole weird trip is over like Dover. | 那个妖精 那早就是昨日之日不可留了 |
[03:12] | Yeah, OK, I did think about her a bit. | 好吧 我之前是有点想著她来著 |
[03:14] | In fact, in July, I kind of… | 老实说 七月的时候 我算是 |
[03:17] | – wrote her a book. – You wrote her a book?! | – 为她写了本书 – 你还为她写了本书 |
[03:20] | But then in August I binned it. | 后来到了八月 直接就把书丢了 |
[03:22] | Perfect. So you’re single! | 太好了 所以现在你又入团了 |
[03:23] | You boys can be my wingmen, | 你们可以当我的跟班 |
[03:25] | feasting on the hotties that I reject. | 老子挑剩下的你们随意上 |
[03:28] | Oh, boys, it’s going to be incredible. Team Hard-on. | 兄弟们 真是激动人心啊 我们是雄起小分队 |
[03:31] | The Three Cockateers. | 是三鸡暗客 |
[03:33] | The Good, The Bad, The Ugly. | 正男 渣男 和丑男 |
[04:10] | Does anyone want any of my shit? | 有谁想来挑几件我的破玩意儿的 |
[04:14] | If anyone wants anything, take it. | 有什么看上的直接拿走 |
[04:17] | Yep. Read. | 得 看过了 |
[04:19] | Uh-huh. | 这也看过了 |
[04:21] | Decent introduction to the subject. | 对这一科目的介绍还算是到位的 |
[04:23] | Not her best. | 不是她的最优之作 |
[04:25] | – I just realised some stuff in South America. – Like what? | – 我只是在南美有所感悟 – 比如? |
[04:28] | Like some people are rich and some people are poor. | 比如说有钱人真有钱 穷人真穷 |
[04:30] | Where’s Vod? | 福德去哪儿了 |
[04:32] | She is coming back, right? | 她会回来的吧 |
[04:33] | I mean, I knew it, but now I know it. | 我是说以前我只是知道 现在我真的了解了 |
[04:36] | I mean, I thought I knew it on my year off, but, God… | 我的意思是 我在休学那年就知道了 我去 |
[04:39] | I was such a dick on my year off. | 那年的我真是个傻逼啊 |
[04:40] | I mean, I thought I knew everything, but really I knew nothing. | 我是说 我以为自己啥都懂 但其实啥都不懂 |
[04:43] | Now… I know everything. | 不过现在 姐啥都懂了 |
[04:47] | Did something happen in South America? | 在南美 你和福德之间 |
[04:49] | With you and Vod? | 是不是发生了些什么 |
[04:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:53] | We had an amazing time and then we | 我们过得杠杠的 |
[04:55] | just came back on slightly different flights. | 只是回来的班机时间稍微有点不一样而已 |
[04:59] | So, my dad’s a piano tutor | 我爹地是钢琴教师 |
[05:01] | and my mum is a translator and a seamstress. | 我妈咪是翻译兼裁缝 |
[05:04] | And I’ve got four brothers and one sister, | 我有四个兄弟一个姐妹 |
[05:07] | which means we can play as an octet. | 所以我们家能表演八重奏 |
[05:09] | Although it can get pretty intense | 虽然有时候场面会有些激烈 |
[05:11] | and Martha had to have her nails | 有一次玛莎划破麦洛的脸后 |
[05:14] | Oh…! | 好惨 |
[05:16] | Well, I hope you’ll be really happy in our house. | 祝你在我们家过得开心 |
[05:19] | – Er, the… the house. – Thank you! | – 额 我是说在新家 – 谢谢你 |
[05:21] | And are you having a good time, | 你过得好吗 |
[05:22] | whoever you are, wherever you are? | 虽然我不知道你是谁 也不知道你在哪 |
[05:25] | Me? Er, yeah – totally! | 我吗 必须滴 |
[05:28] | Totally. It’s mental. | 必须牛逼哄哄啊 |
[05:30] | It’s brilliant down here, I’m loving it.’ | 这里那叫一个好啊 姐就喜欢 |
[05:32] | The robot doth protest too much, methinks. | 我觉著这机器人有点强调过度啊 |
[05:34] | Fuck off, Kingsley. What? Oi – | 滚犊子 金斯利 等等 那啥 |
[05:36] | don’t walk away from me when I’m talking to you! | 喂 老娘跟你说话呢 小样不许走 |
[05:38] | Can someone turn me round, please? I can’t see him. | 谁把我掉个个儿行不 我看不著他了 |
[05:41] | ‘Thank you, Candice. | ‘ 谢谢你 坎蒂丝 |
[05:43] | ‘So, yeah, it’s a bit lame | ‘ 我承认这地儿是有些弱 |
[05:46] | ‘but, erm, if you fancied it, there’s a traffic-light party, | ‘ 但…你们想来过来吗 这周五晚上 |
[05:48] | 一种源于美国的交友派对 每人佩戴一种颜色的胸牌 红色: 我心有所属 黄色: 保密 绿色: 我单身 | |
[05:49] | ‘down here… Friday…? | ‘ 有个红绿灯趴体 |
[05:50] | A traffic-light party… in Southampton? | 南安普顿的红绿灯趴 |
[05:54] | Salt marshes of the Solent. | 索伦特的盐沼地 |
[05:56] | I’m not getting burnt twice, sweetheart. | 我可不想再被灼伤一次了 亲 |
[05:59] | Yeah, I don’t think so. Soz, Jose. | 是啊 我也不去了 骚瑞啊乔茜 |
[06:01] | ‘Come on, guys, it’s Freshers’ Week!’ | ‘来吧 亲们 这周可是新人周啊’ |
[06:03] | So is this like a normal night for you guys, then? | 所以这就是你们平常的一晚 |
[06:06] | The salt marshes, the… pineapple, the iPad and everything? | 盐沼地啊 菠萝君啊 iPad之类的? |
[06:10] | Ah! No! Are you kidding? | 啥 怎么可能 你搞笑呢 |
[06:13] | I mean, I’m just surprised that nobody’s OD’d already. | 我是说这个点 还没有人嗑嗨了怎么能算正常 |
[06:16] | I’ve got a bloody loyalty card at A & E… | 急救室可是发了我会员卡的 |
[06:18] | Oh, that is tart! | 我去 这么酸 |
[06:22] | All right, losers? | 傻逼们好啊 |
[06:24] | Oh, yeah, now we’re talking! Now we can get the party started. | 这才像话嘛 这才是趴体的节奏啊 |
[06:26] | – You all right, Vod? All right? | – 哈喽啊 福德 – 哈喽啊 |
[06:28] | All right, Josie? ‘All right, Vod?’ | – 哈喽啊 乔茜 – 哈喽啊 |
[06:30] | All right, mate? All right, mate? | – 哈喽啊 妹子 – 哈喽啊 菇凉 |
[06:32] | So how was everything, the flight and…? | 一切顺利吧 航班神马的 |
[06:35] | Yeah, fine. Good. | 不错 都还行 |
[06:37] | So… Are we going to get fucked or what? | 你们这是要出门约炮还是啥 |
[06:40] | Fuck, yeah. | 卧槽 走起 |
[06:42] | See what I mean? | 懂了吧 |
[06:43] | I’ve got it. | 我想到了 |
[06:44] | Let’s crash the Freshers’ Ball. | 我们杀去新生的舞会吧 |
[06:55] | Aw, look at them all! | 看看这群人 |
[06:57] | Freshers. | 新生们 |
[06:58] | It’s just so funny, isn’t it? | 这真是有意思 对吧 |
[07:01] | ‘They’ve all got so much to learn. | ‘ 他们都有那么多要学的 |
[07:02] | ‘I mean, technically I’m a fresher, of course, | ‘ 我是说 严格来讲 当然我也是新人 |
[07:05] | ‘but I’ve got the brain of a second year.’ | ‘ 但我感觉自己有大二的心态了 |
[07:10] | You dancing? | 跳舞不 |
[07:12] | Nah. | 不了 |
[07:28] | Now… we’re just surveying. | 现在 我们开始观察 |
[07:30] | OK. | 行 |
[07:31] | Nice. | 很好 |
[07:33] | Horny surveyors. | 饥渴的观察者们 |
[07:36] | Sexual speed cameras. | 开启寻找炮友模式的电子眼 |
[07:38] | It’s vital to identify the hottest hottie | 最要紧的是找到美女中最有料的那一个 |
[07:40] | to avoid the nightmare scenario – | 好避免触发噩梦模式 |
[07:43] | I dive in, grab myself a hottie, | 比如哥下海了 找到了个漂亮妞 |
[07:45] | but then there’s a hotter hottie, | 然后来了个更辣的妞 |
[07:46] | and it’s too late, I’m already committed. | 可已经太迟了 哥已经被妞缠上了 |
[07:48] | You could make a provisional choice | 你可以先按个暂停 |
[07:50] | and manacle her to some pipe work | 把她铐在哪个管子上备用著 |
[07:51] | while you continue your search. | 然后你可以继续找 |
[07:53] | Yeah. Mock me all you like, | 你们就尽情吐槽我吧 |
[07:54] | Knutsford, but you need to get in there. | 纳茨福特 但是你需要参与 |
[07:56] | Freshers’ Week started yesterday. | 新生周是昨天开始的 |
[07:57] | They’re already getting less vulnerable by the hour. | 每个小时的流逝都意味著妹子更不好把了 |
[08:00] | Give me tips. Feed me. | 给点小建议 教教我 |
[08:02] | OK. | 行 |
[08:03] | For you, a classic. | 你嘛 就来个经典的 |
[08:06] | I bet you £20 that you’re going to turn me down. | 我赌二十镑你会拒了我 |
[08:09] | It’s a logic problem. There’s literally no way out. | 这是个逻辑问题 没法脱身的 |
[08:11] | I like it. It’s crafty. | 我喜欢 很有技术含量 |
[08:13] | That could be quite the money-spinner. | 我能靠这个发大财 |
[08:17] | Right. Target identified. | 好了 锁定目标 |
[08:20] | In I go. Laters, chronic masturbators. | 我这就上了 回见了 你们这些纸巾消耗大户 |
[08:29] | Competition. That’s the last thing I need. | 竞争 哥最不需要的就是这个了 |
[08:31] | Other men curdling my sex stew. We need to get away from him. | 别的男人搅和我的约炮大计 我们得离他远点 |
[08:36] | In fact, even you could be a distraction. | 话说 就算是你也能分散些注意力 |
[08:40] | “Even” me. What do you mean, “even” me? | “就算”是我 什么叫”就算”是我啊 |
[08:59] | Stop, thief! | 住手 小偷 |
[09:00] | What the hell? | 搞毛呢 |
[09:02] | Are you just watching us like we’re Homeland? | 你在拍《国土安全》呢 时刻盯著大家干嘛 |
[09:05] | Do you even go out? | 你都不用出门的吗 |
[09:07] | Do you just sit in your room like a hamster? | 你是不是就像仓鼠一样每天宅在家里 |
[09:10] | Morning, guys. | 大家早上好 |
[09:11] | – Morning, Josie. – Morning, Candice! | – 早啊 乔茜 – 早上好 坎蒂丝 |
[09:17] | Oh, just sparkin’ a massive doobie. | 我只是抽抽大烟而已啦 |
[09:21] | Ooh, as per bloody usual! Ha! | 哈 每日必抽啦 |
[09:24] | – Bang on the hoochie? – Sure, why not? | – 来一口嘛 – 行啊 |
[09:26] | Every bloody morning. | 我也可以每日一抽 |
[09:29] | Goddamn you, weed. | 见鬼去吧 大麻 |
[09:49] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:51] | Is this… the house… of Vod? | 这是福德的家吗 |
[09:56] | I am her, er, friend… of Mexico. | 我是她的… 墨西哥的朋友 |
[10:00] | – Sorry, I’m… – Oh, my… fuckin’ life. | – 对不起 – 我擦 人生处处是惊喜啊 |
[10:04] | Brilliant! | 太好了 |
[10:13] | OK, everything’s a bit hairy out there, a bit, | 好吧 刚才发生的事弄得我小心肝一颤颤的 |
[10:16] | you know, real. | 你懂的 真的 |
[10:18] | – Are you OK? – Yeah, I’m OK, if | – 你还好么 – 我好极了 |
[10:19] | everyone will stop staring at me | 你们能不能不要以一种 |
[10:21] | for one single solitary second! | 可以轻松秒杀我的眼神盯著我啊 |
[10:23] | Hi, everyone! This is Javier. | 嗨 伙计们 这是哈维尔 |
[10:27] | Javier – everyone. | 哈维尔 这是我的朋友们 |
[10:29] | Mucho gusto. Oregon! | 很高兴见到你 俄勒冈 |
[10:29] | 哈维尔所说的为西班牙语 | |
[10:31] | His English isn’t great, but you can sort of tell what he means | 他的英语不好 但你们肯定猜得出他在说什么 |
[10:34] | if you look hard at his face. | 只要狠狠的注视他的脸就能懂 |
[10:35] | Me dijiste que te viniera a ver cuando sea. | 你说可以随时来找你 (西班牙语) |
[10:37] | Asi que vendi la moto, y aqui me tienes. | 我就把车卖了 来看看你 (西班牙语) |
[10:40] | He says you said come visit you whenever, | 他说你告诉他可以随时来拜访 |
[10:44] | – Tell him, “Wicked!” – Excelente! | – 告诉他 “太极品了” – 超级棒 |
[10:46] | – Te quiero. – Hmm? – He loves you. | – 我爱你 – 啥 – 他爱你 |
[10:49] | Fucking hell, Vod, I would have thought | 我了个去 福德 我觉得这句话 |
[10:51] | you would know that one by now – I did that one a lot. | 你一定听腻了都 我都翻译这么多次了 |
[10:53] | Did you have to do this all the time in Mexico? | 你在墨西哥一直这么给他们翻译么 |
[10:56] | Yeah. It was fine. | 是的 还可以啦 |
[10:58] | Oh, tell him we go upstairs now to… | 对了 你跟他说我们到楼上去… |
[11:01] | Well, actually, | 算了 其实不用你翻译了 |
[11:02] | we were always pretty good at working that one out. | 这个我们自己就搞得定 |
[11:18] | So, he gave/sold me the peyote | 他说送 但我其实自己花钱买了那盆仙人掌 |
[11:21] | and it lasted for four days. | 只活了四天 |
[11:22] | And while I was high, I read the whole of Chomsky | 我嗑药嗨的时候 读完了福德买的 |
[11:25] | and the whole of this Argos catalogue that Vod had brought. | 乔姆斯基所有的语言学著作和希腊神话 |
[11:28] | I basically saw it all. | 我基本上都扫了一遍 |
[11:29] | We had an Argos catalogue, but my dad tore out certain sections. | 我也有过一本希腊神话 不过我爸撕掉了几章 |
[11:32] | Anyway, I can show you it all. I mean, if you can handle it. | 我可以给你看未删减版的 只要你受得了 |
[11:37] | I’ll take you under my wing and I’ll bust your head wide open. | 我可以罩著你 把你脑子撬开 |
[11:40] | Like, in a good way. | 我是说 温柔的撬开啦 |
[11:44] | Just… don’t get too hung up on me, yeah? | 你别爱上我就好啦 |
[11:47] | Um… OK. | 嗯 好的 |
[11:51] | – Javier seems nice. – Yeah. | – 哈维尔人看起来不错 – 没错 |
[11:54] | How long were you two out there before Vod got together with him? | 你俩在那待了多久之后 福德跟他在一起的 |
[11:57] | Oh, ages. | 很久 |
[11:58] | Yeah, like… Um, like a week. | 大概 一周吧 |
[11:59] | Like three days. | 其实就三天啦 |
[12:01] | I’m not sure you can round up three days to a week. | 三天不算一周的吧 |
[12:04] | Oh, you can, Candy. If you try! | 其实可以的 坎蒂 只要你努力尝试 |
[12:08] | So, if you just pop your name and number down there, | 就把你的名字和电话留下就好 |
[12:12] | we’ll get in touch about the hot-tub social later in the week. | 我们这周晚些时候就可以一起热浴联欢了 |
[12:19] | Sorry. Um… We’re full. | 不好意思 我们不招人了 |
[12:21] | Why don’t you go and sign up for Circus Skills. | 你不如去杂耍那里报名吧 |
[12:24] | They actively encourage shitheads! | 他们可爱榆木脑袋呢 |
[12:28] | Dry Slope Skiing? | 旱坡滑雪社 |
[12:30] | Well, it turns out that certain student societies are virtually memberless, | 事实上许多学生社团根本没人报名 |
[12:33] | but still legal entities. | 却还存在著 |
[12:36] | Shells ripe for the hostile takeover. | 我们决定强势接管 |
[12:39] | We have an admissions policy which is extremely favourable | 我们的招新政策倾向于招揽 |
[12:42] | towards high-level pussy. | 高质量小妞 |
[12:44] | It’s eugenics run by FHM. | 本著《男人帮》杂志的优生学 |
[12:56] | What if you get some hair in the mix? | 如果你抽的混合配方里面混了毛发怎么办 |
[12:59] | That’s hardly going to happen, because he’s so smooth and ripped. | 不太可能 他肌肉光滑 线条又迷人 |
[13:02] | Like a great, firm man-peach. | 就仿佛阴道里的某个敏感部位 |
[13:11] | So, how long’s Javier staying? | 哈维尔打算在这里呆多久 |
[13:13] | He’s flying back on Sunday. | 他周日飞回去 |
[13:16] | – What’s earlobe in Espanola? – I don’t know. | – 耳垂用西班牙语怎么说 – 我不知道 |
[13:23] | El lobulo de la oreja. | 耳垂 (西班牙语) |
[13:25] | What’s, “You have juicy earlobes, | 那怎么说”你的耳垂娇嫩欲滴 |
[13:27] | you hunky fucker”? | 真是个迷人的匈牙利混蛋” |
[13:29] | Tienes lobulos jugosos, cabron hunky. | 你的耳垂圆润肥厚 身材结实魁梧 |
[13:33] | Me estas calentando. Te voy a poner la cogida de tu vida. | 你真让我蠢蠢欲动 我要干了你 |
[13:38] | “Ha, ha, ha, I’m going to do naughty things to your areas.” | “哈哈哈 我要调戏你的敏感部位” |
[13:41] | Promises, promises! | 朕准了 |
[13:46] | “Promesas, promesas.” | “没问题 批准” |
[13:48] | OK, this is just flirty chitchat, so I’m bowing out now. | 我再也不要翻译你们这些恶心的枕边话了 |
[13:53] | Apparently, he was offered a place at a soccer academy in San Diego. | 很显然他曾经被圣地亚哥的足球学院录取 |
[13:58] | But preferred the beach life. | 但却偏爱海边生活 |
[14:00] | That’s why he didn’t take up the medical school place. | 他也因同样的原因放弃了读医学院的机会 |
[14:03] | I bet if there was a dog with a broken leg, | 我打赌如果哪条狗断了腿 |
[14:06] | he could sort it out. What do you think, Jose? | 他一定可以治好 是吧 乔茜 |
[14:09] | Josie! | 乔茜 |
[14:11] | ‘What?’ | “干嘛” |
[14:12] | ‘Josie, we’re leaving now!’ | ‘乔茜 我们要走了’ |
[14:13] | ‘Wait for me, Baz, I’m coming!’ | “巴兹 等等我 这就来” |
[14:17] | ‘See you later. I’m going to a foam party!’ | “一会见 我要去参加泡沫趴了” |
[14:19] | A foam party?! You serious? | 泡沫趴 没搞错吧 |
[14:21] | What is this, 2006? | 你以为现在是2006年呢 |
[14:23] | – You missing her, Kingo? – No, of course not. | – 小金 你想她了吧 – 怎么可能 |
[14:27] | I mean, I miss her as a presence, | 我是说 我想念她的存在 |
[14:28] | but not as a being. | 但不是想她这个人 |
[14:30] | – Interesting distinction. – I miss her. | – 又没差别 – 我就想她 |
[14:32] | I’m not afraid to say so. | 而且我敢说出来 |
[14:34] | And not just cos she was “old dependable”. | 不只因为她是个”靠谱的旧人” |
[14:38] | – My downstairs sex hole. – You can’t say that. | – 住我楼下的性爱小洞 – 不许这样说 |
[14:40] | Well, I can, Kingsley, | 我就要说 金斯利 |
[14:42] | because I had sex with Josie just as much as you did. | 因为我跟乔茜上床的次数一点都不比你少 |
[14:46] | Yeah, but I liked her. | 好吧 但我喜欢她 |
[14:47] | I liked her too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[14:49] | You know, I’m not a beast, Kingsley. | 金斯利 我又不是衣冠禽兽 也是有感情的 |
[14:51] | JP, are you cooking? | JP 你是在做饭么 |
[14:52] | Yes, I’m cooking. Obviously, I’m cooking. | 废话 这么明显 我当然是在做饭了 |
[14:56] | I’ve never seen you cook anything. | 从没见你做过饭 |
[14:58] | That’s because I’ve never wanted to fuck you. | 那是因为我从没想过要跟你上床 |
[15:00] | If I’d wanted to fuck you, | 要是我想跟你上床 |
[15:01] | you would have seen a hell of a lot more of my fondue. | 你老早就见到我做无数次芝士火锅了 |
[15:06] | That is a fon-don’t. | 别动 |
[15:08] | This is not for you. It’s for our bitches. | 反正不是做给你吃的 是给我们的小妞们的 |
[15:17] | This is it, boys. The hot-tub social. | 伙计们 这就是传说中的热浴联欢 |
[15:22] | We are going to fuck so many freshers. | 我们可以干超多新妹子的 |
[15:25] | And we’re not going to take no for an answer. | 而且我们不接受任何形式的拒绝 |
[15:27] | No, we will take no for an answer. | 不 可以拒绝我们的 |
[15:29] | OK, but we’ll take it somewhat reluctantly. | 好吧 但我们多少会有几分不太乐意 |
[15:32] | Hi, ladies. | 嗨 菇凉们 |
[15:33] | How wonderful of you to join us. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[15:37] | Howard. | 我是霍华德 |
[15:41] | This is awful… | 这活动太挫了 |
[15:46] | So lame. | 挫爆了 |
[15:51] | Oh, me? | 你问我么 |
[15:53] | Howard. | 我叫霍华德 |
[15:56] | I just threw this on. | 我就随便穿了一件 |
[15:58] | It’s my favourite jumper! | 不过这是我最爱的毛衫 |
[16:01] | Yeah, so what are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[16:04] | Yeah, just… practising the normality. | 嗯 就是想练练正常的社交 |
[16:09] | Yep. Good to get some practice in. | 对 练练总是好的 |
[16:13] | So, look… What, no blokes? Apart from you three. | 所以除去你们三个之外 没有其他男生了么 |
[16:18] | OK, I admit it, the Dry Slope Skiing Society, it’s a shell. | 好吧 我坦白 旱坡滑雪社其实只是个幌子 |
[16:21] | We only took it over to try and get girls round the house. | 我们只是想招女生来房子里 |
[16:24] | Relax. It’s OK. I wouldn’t have come if I hadn’t wanted. | 没事的 别紧张 我是自愿来参加这次活动的 |
[16:26] | No? | 真没关系吗 |
[16:27] | I made a vow to my god, Jim Carey, | 我对我家男神金·凯利许愿说 |
[16:29] | to say yes to everything I was offered during Freshers’ Week | 新生周要答应我任何请求 |
[16:32] | – and see what happens. – Yeah. | – 看看会发生什么 – 好吧 |
[16:35] | So far I’ve had a fuck of a lot of cups of tea. | 但到目前为止 我只是喝了好多杯茶 |
[16:38] | – I’m Sam, by the way. – H-Bomb! | – 对了 我叫山姆 – 小氢弹 |
[16:40] | – Please, don’t call me that! – Is the hot tub hot yet? | – 别叫我外号 – 浴缸里面水热了么 |
[16:43] | Feels like in a couple of minutes it may be merely cold. | 好像几分钟之内 它就凉透了 |
[16:47] | Listen, Howard! I’m Captain Kirk, you’re Scotty. | 听著 霍华德 我是柯克船长 你是斯科蒂 |
[16:47] | 在电影《星际迷航》中 船长为柯克 斯科蒂是舰队首席工程师 | |
[16:50] | I expect you to be able to make basic engineering decisions. | 我需要你对我们飞船进行工程维护 |
[16:53] | JP, it’s a large amount of water and the heating element is extremely small. | JP 水太多 加热器太小了 |
[16:57] | We are losing bodies through there! | 人都无聊了 走了好多 |
[16:59] | Seriously, sort that shit out, Preparation H. | 快点解决浴缸问题 小氢弹 |
[17:01] | That is considerably worse. | 真是糟透了 |
[17:02] | So, tell me, Howard, when were you sold into captivity | 霍华德 告诉我要出多少钱 |
[17:06] | and how much would I have to pay to free you from your Aryan overlord? | 才能将你从大君主这里赎出来 |
[17:10] | I’m busy, otherwise I’d be zinging you straight back. | 我忙死了 不然一定跟你好好”聊聊” |
[17:13] | Feel free to pop it in the post. | 欢迎写信交流 |
[17:29] | Hey, it’s hot-tub time, ladies. Don’t go yet! | 热浴时间到 菇凉们 先别急著走 |
[17:32] | Things are just hotting up! | 好戏还在后头 |
[17:34] | ‘You definitely not coming down for the traffic-light party?’ | “你们真的不来红绿灯趴体吗” |
[17:37] | – Josie, don’t be like that. – I’m sorry. | – 乔茜 别这样 – 打扰一下 |
[17:39] | OK, I’m calling a meeting of Team Hard-On. H from Steps, | 紧急召开雄起小分队小组会议 |
[17:42] | we need to get the hotties into the hot tub. | 我们得让漂亮美眉进浴缸 |
[17:44] | That is directive number one. How do we make that happen? | 这是需要解决的首要矛盾 我们要怎么做呢 |
[17:47] | You know, the hot tub doesn’t actually make girls hot, JP. | JP 泡个热浴跟女孩漂亮又没什么关系 |
[17:50] | We trip them into it. | 我们把她们绊进去 |
[17:52] | We apparently humorously chuck them into the hot tub. | 我们假装胡闹把她们丢进去 |
[17:55] | No. Terrible. Horrible. | 不行 坏点子 烂透了 |
[17:58] | Look, I have a lot of ideas, | 听著 我点子多到 |
[17:59] | some of them are bound to be a bit idiotic. | 没法保证每条的质量 |
[18:01] | It’s up to you boys to be my brain-sieve. | 你们两个需要帮我过滤掉不好的点子 |
[18:03] | OK, everyone, can I get you outside? | 各位 可以请大家先出去一下么 |
[18:09] | Out we go. | 走啦 |
[18:16] | OK, ladies. | 菇凉们 |
[18:19] | It’s time to get down to our bra and panties | 该脱掉你们的小文胸跟小内内啦 |
[18:22] | and make our way into the hot tub. | 然后跳进浴缸里 |
[18:25] | – You first. – Fine. I hear you. | – 你先来 – 没问题 听你的 |
[18:30] | Probably fair enough. | 这样才公平嘛 |
[18:37] | Cheeky. | 小贱人 |
[18:40] | Ah! Fucking hell! | 啊 我次奥 |
[18:42] | That… is… lovely! | 真是 好爽啊! |
[18:57] | Oh… | 哦 |
[18:59] | God, it’s nice in here. Hot tub! | 天哪太棒了 热水浴缸 |
[19:02] | Come and join me in the hot tub! | 快进来跟我一起泡热浴啊 |
[19:05] | It’s so… hot in the hot tub. | 热水浴缸真的 好热啊 |
[19:08] | So I’ve got a list of dry-slope skiing questions here, | 我有几个关于旱坡滑雪社的疑问 |
[19:12] | – is it OK if I ask them now? – All right. | – 现在可以问吗 – 问吧妹子 |
[19:14] | See we’ve got a troublemaker! | 看啊 来了个搅事儿的 |
[19:20] | You winkled me out. | 被你发现了 |
[19:22] | There was a bit of an ulterior motive to this club. | 办这个社团的确有点别有用心 |
[19:25] | But don’t worry, it’s not horrible, it’s nice. | 但是不用怕 一点都不可怕 这里很棒 |
[19:28] | So, all I can say is… | 我只能说 |
[19:34] | Bloody congratulations! | 尼玛 恭喜加入啊 |
[19:37] | Ladies, you have all made it into the house that we call… | 女士们 你们已经参观过房子了 |
[19:41] | playfully, with a cheeky wink- | 我们厚著脸皮 开玩笑地把它称为 |
[19:44] | Pussy Haven. | 尤物避风港 |
[19:45] | – Good night! – Honestly, it’s not sleazy. | – 晚安 – 说真的 这一点都不低俗 |
[19:48] | It’s an honour. You should be giving yourselves a pat on the back. | 很光荣的 你们都应该为自己骄傲才是 |
[19:51] | It’s every young, | 能来花花公子豪宅 |
[19:53] | ambitious woman’s dream to win a place in the Playboy Mansion. | 是每个有野心的年轻女性梦寐以求的事 |
[19:57] | And you are the lucky few that have made it in. | 而你们 就是那少数几个幸运儿 |
[20:01] | So, I humbly offer up myself, | 所以 我谦卑地奉献我自己 |
[20:05] | and my faithful hound Howard, | 还有我忠诚的追随者 霍华德 |
[20:08] | to tend to your every emotional, spiritual | 来满足你们的情感 精神 |
[20:12] | and physical need. | 和肉体的需要 |
[20:14] | Let the Hunger Games begin. | 饥饿游戏 现在开始 |
[20:20] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. Let’s just walk away. | – 走吧 – 走吧 别理他们 |
[20:26] | Es que, en ingles no se, pero… | 我不知道用英语要怎么说 (西班牙语) |
[20:31] | Javier’s been trying to talk to me for, like, the last hour. | 哈维尔已经跟我叽里呱啦说一小时了 |
[20:34] | Que quieres decirle? | 你想说啥 (西班牙语) |
[20:36] | Bueno, que no pasa nada, pero hay mala vibra entre nosotros. | 其实也没什么 只是我们之间情况不是很好 |
[20:40] | He says, no big deal, | 他说也不是什么大事 |
[20:42] | but he feels like there’s been a bit of an atmosphere between you two recently. | 只是觉得最近你们之间的气氛有点不对劲 |
[20:46] | Right. Yeah… | 酱紫啊 是有点 |
[20:48] | Let’s… talk about everything. | 那我们就打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[20:51] | But I’m going to open a bottle of wine, would you kick it off? | 可我想开瓶酒 你能先跟他聊聊吗 |
[20:53] | You know the kind of things I think about stuff. | 你知道我怎么想的 |
[20:58] | Aw, cheer up, Larry Leadnuts! | 别垂头丧气的呀 棒槌小队首领拉里 |
[21:01] | Why don’t you head down the bingo and look for Chorlton’s hottest granny? | 你怎么不去找乔尔顿最辣的老奶奶打一炮呢 |
[21:04] | Yeah, I know what you’re implying, Violet | 我知道你想说什么 维尔莉特 |
[21:06] | and I’ll have you know that the fondue was actually a massive hit. | 但你得知道 芝士火锅可不是好做的菜 |
[21:10] | And I’m going to track down this little hottie called Sam. | 我打算泡一个叫山姆的小辣妹 |
[21:13] | Eh, I don’t think you should… track down Sam. | 呃 我觉得你不该追山姆 |
[21:16] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[21:18] | Because… | 因为 |
[21:19] | Because I’m going out with her to the pub on Saturday. | 因为我周六要跟她在酒吧约会 |
[21:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的亲娘啊 |
[21:24] | Howard… did you… pull? | 霍华德 你不会已经睡了她吧 |
[21:27] | We’re just going to the pub. She’s a psychology student | 我们只是去酒吧 她是心理学专业的 |
[21:29] | she may just want to use me as a guinea pig | 她可能只把我当成实验小白鼠 |
[21:31] | in an upsetting psychological experiment. | 测试人被甩了会有什么反应 |
[21:33] | Oh, my God, Howard. | 天啊 霍华德 |
[21:34] | You’re going for a drink in a pub with a woman?! | 你要跟一个女人去酒吧喝酒 |
[21:37] | We haven’t even kissed. | 我们连嘴都没亲过 |
[21:38] | There very probably won’t even be any… cocking. | 更别说睡了 |
[21:41] | It’s not called cocking, mate. | 大哥 那不叫睡 |
[21:43] | Howard, can I have a word? | 霍华德 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[21:50] | Look, re Sam, | 听著 对山姆来说 |
[21:52] | you do realise that you’re seriously punching above your weight? | 你明白你这是自不量力吗 |
[21:55] | – Yes. – She’s the hottie, you’re the nottie. | – 明白 – 她是白富美 你是矮穷挫 |
[21:58] | You’re driving a clown car in the Monaco Grand Prix. | 就跟你在F1摩纳哥大奖赛上开卡丁车似的 |
[22:01] | JP, I know she’s really attractive… | JP 我知道她很迷人 |
[22:03] | Yes, but obviously you don’t. | 是 但你还不明白 |
[22:05] | Look, I don’t want to be rude, but it’s like… | 听著 我不想那么粗鲁 但这就像 |
[22:08] | she’s a proper human being and you’re… | 她是正常的人类 而你是 |
[22:11] | the Pig Man of Arbroath. | 阿布罗斯进化不完全的猪猪侠 |
[22:13] | That is quite rude. | 太粗鲁了 |
[22:14] | She’s the kind of woman that I’m attracted to. | 她是我才能喜欢的那种女人 |
[22:16] | That’s the level that we’re talking here. | 我想跟你说的是这个 |
[22:18] | JP, I’m sorry, I don’t know how this has happened, | JP 抱歉 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[22:21] | and of course it worries me, | 我也很烦恼 |
[22:23] | but it is me she’s agreed to go to the pub with, and not you. | 但她选择一起去酒吧的人是我 不是你 |
[22:29] | Guys… | 各位 |
[22:30] | Look, I am really worried about Josie, I have to say. | 不得不说 我真的很担心乔茜 |
[22:32] | Worried she’s getting heave-hoed in the dry docks? | 担心她会被旱船坞开除? |
[22:35] | She’s been checking and checking if we’re going to her pathetic traffic-light party. | 她不停地问我们去不去参加那可怜的红绿灯趴 |
[22:38] | I thought her little heart was going to break. I think maybe we should go down. | 我看她玻璃心都快碎一地了 我们应该去看看 |
[22:42] | Oh, I wouldn’t mind getting out and about for a bit. He won’t mind the night off, will he? | 我不介意出门 他也不介意我一晚上不在吧 |
[22:45] | Javier. Te importa que Vod vaya a Southampton? | 哈维尔 你介意福德去南安普顿吗 |
[22:49] | Pero es nuestra ultima noche juntos. | 但这是我们在一起的最后一夜了(西班牙语) |
[22:51] | He says, but it’s your last night together. | 他说 但这是你们在一起的最后一晚了 |
[22:53] | Oh, yeah. Oh… | 啊 是啊 |
[22:57] | I guess it’d be great to show him Southampton… Castle. | 我觉得应该带他去看看南安普敦的城堡 |
[23:01] | – Is there a castle? – There’s always a fuckin’ castle. | – 那有城堡吗? – 一直都有的 |
[23:04] | Drinking cider with freshers | 跟新生一起喝苹果汁 |
[23:05] | isn’t exactly taking peyote with a shaman. | 和跟萨满巫师一起吃仙人掌又不一样的 |
[23:07] | It wasn’t a shaman, he worked at the bus station. | 不是巫师 他在汽车站工作 |
[23:10] | – He had a hat! – Bus conductor’s hat. | – 他还戴帽子 – 那是公车售票员的帽子 |
[23:13] | But a traffic-light party might be fun. | 但红绿灯趴应该挺好玩的吧 |
[23:15] | – What about you, JP? – Damn straight I’m coming. | – 你呢 JP – 尼玛 那还用问吗 |
[23:18] | There are officially no hotties in Manchester. | 曼彻斯特一个正妹都没有 |
[23:20] | It’s a duff year. A bad vintage. | 今年没好货色 收成不佳 |
[23:23] | Hence why I’m starting afresh. Rolling out the big guns. | 所以我准备扛著我的大炮 重新出战 |
[23:27] | My natural assets. | 还有我天生的资产 |
[23:29] | Your beautiful breasts? | 是你的人间胸器吗 |
[23:30] | – Money and connections. – Yeah, baby. | – 钱和人脉 – 没错 |
[23:34] | All aboard, and I WILL buy you a latte, | 等到出国了 我给你们一人买杯拿铁 |
[23:36] | and I WILL take you to a place on the King’s Road | 带你们去国王路的A&F店 |
[23:38] | where Prince Harry got a hand job off an assistant manager at Abercrombie & Fitch. | 哈里王子曾在那儿对著副经理打飞机来著 |
[23:42] | Look out, motherfuckers, I’m pulling out my privilege. | 当心点 小贱人们 哥要重振旗鼓了 |
[24:08] | Josie. Josie! | 乔茜 乔茜 |
[24:10] | Oh, fuck me gently. | 吓死老娘了 |
[24:13] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干嘛 |
[24:15] | Well, we can leave. The coach only takes nine hours | 我们可以走了 不过才坐了九小时的车而已嘛 |
[24:18] | and I love crouching in that bog. | 我简直爱死堵车了 |
[24:19] | You could’ve bought a ticket. | 要不你现在就买票我们走人吧 |
[24:21] | No, no, no, don’t go, stay. | 不不 别走 留下来吧 |
[24:22] | It’s amazing you came all this way. | 真没想到你们会这么老远跑过来 |
[24:24] | We were worried. | 我们很担心 |
[24:24] | We’ve come to save you. | 就来拯救你了 |
[24:26] | Would you kindly announce to your housemates | 你能跟这屋里的人说一声 |
[24:28] | that a man with a Coutts gold card is in the house. | 有个男人带著一张瑞士顾资银行金卡来了吗? |
[24:35] | So, green. Interesting. Just like, “Yeah, I’m green. | 绿色 有意思 就好像说 “嘿 我单身” |
[24:39] | “What’s the problem? Bang, bang, bang. | “有什么问题吗 “ |
[24:41] | “You find the mattress, I’ll bring the lube.” | “你去找地儿 我带了润滑油” |
[24:43] | Well, better than amber. | 至少比黄色好 |
[24:44] | I mean, amber’s like a text slanty face. | 黄色就像亚洲人没表情的脸 |
[24:47] | – Vague, ambiguous, annoying. – It’s mysterious. | – 模糊又暧昧 真讨厌 – 它很神秘 |
[24:50] | Am I safe to drive through, or is there a chance you’ll be smashed to death? | 我能顺利通过 还是会被揍得半死呢 |
[24:53] | So are you amber because of Heather? | 你选黄色是因为希瑟吗 |
[24:55] | What? No, no, that is over. | 啥 不是 我跟她已经翻篇儿了 |
[24:57] | Yeah, that’s totally over. So… | 是啊 彻底结束了 所以 |
[25:00] | So, now you’re young, free and amber, | 所以 你现在是年轻而自由的黄色 |
[25:04] | I can jump on in whenever I feel like it. | 只要我想 就能扑倒你 |
[25:06] | No, no, not at all. It’d be nice just to be friends. | 别这样 咱们当朋友就行 |
[25:09] | OK, friends, yes. I’ve heard of this. | 啊 朋友 对 我听过这词儿 |
[25:12] | It’s when people have coffee and lend each other books | 朋友就是一群人一起喝咖啡 互相借书看 |
[25:15] | – without taking all their clothes off. – Yeah. | – 衣服还穿得好好的 – 没错 |
[25:23] | Red? | 红色 |
[25:24] | Yeah… mate. I’ve seen it a million times before. | 是啊 老兄 哥看得太多了 |
[25:27] | Green’s way too eager. Amber’s obviously for wankers. | 绿色的太饥渴 黄色的整天打飞机 |
[25:31] | Meanwhile, the sexy, unattainable reds, | 而红色却是性感又难以接近的 |
[25:34] | they’re all in the bathroom fucking each other. | 他们都在浴室里圈圈叉叉 |
[25:40] | – Do I have to be green? – Yeah, you do. | – 我必须得戴绿色吗 – 是 没错 |
[25:46] | I don’t think I like it. | 我不喜欢这个 |
[25:49] | Well, of course you don’t like it. | 你不喜欢是正常的 |
[25:52] | First time, you’re gonna be nauseous and shaky, right? | 第一次吸 你会觉得恶心 浑身发抖 |
[25:55] | In fact, you’re gonna be so anxious, | 但你马上就会渴望吸下一口了 |
[25:57] | you’ll be desperate for something to take the edge off. | 你会极度渴望有什么东西来缓解你的欲望 |
[26:00] | And that’s when your old friend coke comes in. | 那就是可爱的可卡因的魅力所在 |
[26:02] | I’m not sure I’m really any good at doing drugs. | 我不确定我适合吸毒 |
[26:05] | – Oh, coke is not a drug! – It’s not? | – 可卡因又不是毒品 – 不是吗 |
[26:08] | It’s a facilitator for consuming other substances. | 它是消耗其他物质的载体 |
[26:12] | Right? Think of coke as… your mate, | 对吧 把它想象成是 你的情人 |
[26:16] | poking you awake with a pointy stick at four in the morning, | 在早上四点用硬邦邦的小鸡鸡戳醒你 |
[26:19] | reminding you to pour more and more dirt into your system. | 提醒你 你需要更多 |
[26:36] | This isn’t working. I think I’m sending out the wrong signals. | 这不管用 我觉得我这暗示不对 |
[26:40] | Correct, you are literally sending out the wrong signal. | 没错 你给的这信号的确有问题 |
[26:44] | Fuck it, I’m ambering. | 去他妈的 我要选黄色 |
[27:05] | Oh, that’s a hard kiss. That can go through plasterboard. | 看他俩亲的 恨不得连�暀]亲破 |
[27:08] | Oh, I’m so proud! | 我真为她骄傲 |
[27:19] | Oh, yeah, I am… red. Sorry about that. | 我的是 红色 抱歉 |
[27:22] | No dice. | 不能乱搞 |
[27:24] | I’m just standing here, | 我只是在这站著 |
[27:25] | watching the wheels go round and round, | 看著轮子转啊转啊 |
[27:28] | watching the monkeys do the love-love dance. | 看那些猴子们跳著浓情蜜意的舞蹈 |
[27:34] | – OK. – Much like taking part in a date. | – 好吧 – 就好像是去约会一样 |
[27:37] | Yeah, dating, so… | 是啊 约会 所以 |
[27:39] | Red… them’s the brakes. Sorry, babe. | 红色 意味著你得刹车 抱歉宝贝儿 |
[27:56] | Candice is in a bad way in the bathroom. | 坎蒂丝正在浴室干些见不得人的事儿 |
[27:58] | – She’s been sick…both ends. – Oh! | – 她好变态 玩3P – 天哪 |
[28:01] | Right, shit! Although maybe you could… | 好吧 该死的 你们可不可以 |
[28:07] | Sorry. Last night together. | 抱歉 这是我俩的最后一晚 |
[28:11] | Do you want to check on Candice together? I mean, it might be kind of trippy… | 想去看看坎蒂丝在干嘛吗 我是说 可能会 |
[28:16] | in some ways. | 很好玩 |
[28:17] | Er… I’m cool. | 呃 还是算了吧 |
[28:23] | There must be somebody that wants to get off with me. | 这儿肯定会有想和我来一炮的人吧 |
[28:26] | I’ve skied a black run with a dude | 我和一个哥们儿滑过黑道 |
[28:26] | 黑道: 适合专业滑雪者的高难度雪道 | |
[28:28] | that has got a photograph of Princess Eugenie’s fucking medicine cabinet. | 他还有尤金妮娅公主医药箱的照片呢 |
[28:38] | Ladies? | 菇凉们 |
[28:40] | Who wants to see a box of Fergie’s Tampax? | 有谁想看看菲姬用过的卫生棉条吗 |
[28:40] | 菲姬: 美国女歌手 | |
[29:07] | Vod. | 福德 |
[29:09] | What do you want? | 干嘛 |
[29:11] | Are they doing it? | 他们是不是在做 |
[29:13] | What? | 做什么 |
[29:14] | Josie and Kingsley. | 乔茜和金斯利 |
[29:17] | Do you think they’re doing it? | 你说他们是不是在做爱 |
[29:26] | Yeah, I think they’re doing it. | 恩 我觉得是的 |
[29:29] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[29:31] | Under the covers in the dark. | 藉著夜色 |
[29:33] | It’s like Taliban porn. | 就像一部塔利班的毛片 |
[29:36] | Do you really think… | 你真的觉得… |
[29:38] | Definitely doing it. They’ve been doing it for about five minutes. | 肯定是在做啊 而且大概有五分钟了 |
[29:41] | And you’ve been listening? | 你竟然一直在偷听吗 |
[29:43] | I haven’t been listening. | 我没有偷听 |
[29:44] | I heard. | 只是听到了 |
[29:46] | There’s a very important difference. | 这可是有很大区别的 |
[29:48] | Yes, but you have been timing them. | 没错 但是你还给他们计时 |
[29:50] | I looked at my watch, it’s not the same. | 我只是看了下表 不一样好吗 |
[29:53] | Oh, God. | 我去 |
[29:56] | Do you think Oregon knows? | 你们觉得俄勒冈知道吗 |
[30:01] | I think we should tell her. | 我觉得我们应该告诉她 |
[30:03] | If it was me, I’d wan to be told. | 如果是我 我肯定希望有人告诉我 |
[30:04] | What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. | 她不知道更好吧 |
[30:07] | Unless… what about if someone slipped inside her? | 除非 要是我们有人走漏风声怎么办 |
[30:12] | That’s very unlikely to happen. | 那不太可能吧 |
[30:19] | Oregon. | 俄勒冈 |
[30:20] | – Oregon. – What? | – 俄勒冈 – 怎么了 |
[30:23] | We just wanted to let you know | 我们只是想告诉你 |
[30:25] | that we think Josie and Kingsley | 我们觉得乔茜和金斯利 |
[30:29] | are having sex next to you. | 在你旁边嘿咻 |
[30:32] | What? | 什么 |
[30:35] | Are you two humping?! | 你们俩是在打炮吗 |
[30:37] | What? Hello? How can you ask that? | 什么 嘿 你怎么能这么说 |
[30:39] | That’s disgusting. | 太龌龊了 |
[30:41] | Josie, truth. | 乔茜 说实话 |
[30:42] | We definitely weren’t doing it. | 我们当然没有啊 |
[30:44] | But if we were doing it… | 但要是我们在做的话 |
[30:47] | we were doing it… | 我们也肯定 |
[30:48] | – incredibly quietly. – Oh, my God! You’re still doing it! | – 悄悄地做 – 我靠 你们还没停 |
[30:52] | – No. – I can’t believe it! | – 没啊 – 真是难以置信 |
[30:53] | I’m… I’m having an involuntary threesome. | 我被迫跟你们玩起了3P |
[30:56] | Right, that’s it, I’m having a wank. | 好了 别闹了 我都想打飞机了 |
[30:58] | We’re not having a threesome. | 我们没有3P |
[30:59] | If he’s wanking, I’m wanking. | 要是他打飞机 我也撸一把吧 |
[31:01] | Right, everybody stop wanking. | 行啦 大家都别撸了 |
[31:03] | Who are you…the wank police? Howard, go and sleep in the bath. | 你谁啊 反撸先锋么 霍华德 去浴室睡去 |
[31:07] | Let’s have an orgy. | 我们来个性爱趴吧 |
[31:08] | I’m sorry… Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[31:10] | Come on, you know you all want to. | 来吧 你们都想要吧 |
[31:11] | That’s what all of this has been about. | 这才是所有一切的意义啊 |
[31:13] | All what? | 所有什么 |
[31:15] | Us, living together. | 所有人住在一起 |
[31:16] | It’s all been leading to this. | 最终带来的结果 |
[31:18] | You want to fuck all of us, JP? | 你是想上了我们所有人吗 JP |
[31:20] | Apart from me. | 除了我 |
[31:20] | Let’s just throw ourselves in a sex pie and see what comes out. | 就让我们来场大乱战 看看会发生什么 |
[31:23] | I do not wish to be in a sex pie with you, Jonathan. | 我可不想和你乱战 乔纳森 |
[31:25] | I am just facing reality here. | 我只是面对现实罢了 |
[31:28] | I’m not the one that introduced sex into the situation. | 这情况下讲到性可不能怪我 |
[31:31] | Either we pretend that it’s not happening | 要么我们就当一切都没发生过 |
[31:33] | or we all get involved. | 要么我们一起来 |
[31:34] | That’s the Blitz spirit. | 这就是闪电战精神 |
[31:35] | What happen? | 怎么了 |
[31:37] | We might be having an orgy. I’ll keep you posted. | 我们可能要开性爱趴了 我会通知你的 |
[31:39] | I don’t want an orgy. Why do I have to have an orgy? | 我可不想来什么性爱趴 为什么一定要参加 |
[31:41] | Ssh! – I’m out. | 嘘 – 我不参加 |
[31:42] | You were never in. – I’m out too. | 从来没算过你 – 也别算我 |
[31:43] | – No way! – Come on! Guys! | – 我也不可能 – 别啊 小伙伴们 |
[31:47] | – Update we’re not having an orgy. – Oh, God! | – 更新 我们不开性爱趴了 – 哦 天 |
[31:53] | You people disgust me! | 你们真恶心人 |
[32:03] | It’s really great you two are back together, by the way. | 顺便提一句 看到你们能复合真不错 |
[32:06] | – Oh, cheers. – Thanks, guys. | – 谢了 – 谢谢你们 |
[32:10] | We’ve stopped, by the way. | 还有 我们没在做了 |
[32:21] | Is Candice still vomming? | 坎蒂丝还吐吗 |
[32:24] | Yeah. But she’s on the dry heaves now. | 是啊 但现在是干呕了 |
[32:27] | Bit of a fuss about nothing. | 对什么都大惊小怪的 |
[32:28] | Can you pass me the brown sauce? | 把布朗沙司递给我一下 |
[32:30] | What, so you can use it as lube while you try to fuck us all? | 怎么 想用这个做润滑剂好来上我们 |
[32:33] | Don’t take it so personally. | 这不是针对你的 |
[32:35] | I didn’t want to have sex with you specifically, | 我又不是专门想和你做 |
[32:37] | I just wanted to have sex generally. | 我只是广泛地说想做而已 |
[32:39] | It’s like when you fancy a game of five-a-side, | 这就好比你想踢个五人足球赛 |
[32:41] | then you call round to see who’s available. | 于是就四处找人 看谁有空 |
[32:44] | And after, you fuck each other in the shower? | 然后呢 在洗澡的时候互相爆菊吗 |
[32:46] | Look, I’m having an existential fucking crisis here. | 我现在面临非常现实的无爱可做的危机 |
[32:49] | The self-declared Pig Man of Arbroath is getting more | 连这个自称是阿布罗斯猪猪侠的人 |
[32:52] | coochie than I am. | 做爱次数都比我多 |
[32:54] | You’re lucky | 你们应该觉得幸运 |
[32:55] | I’m not trying to nail you all onto the tables right here. | 我没有打算把你们按在这桌子上发泄兽欲 |
[33:04] | So I’m really glad we came. | 真高兴我们来了 |
[33:07] | – Yeah, me too. – And there’s something I wanted to tell you. | – 我也这么觉得 – 有件事一直想告诉你 |
[33:10] | I’m thinking about shaving off my soul patch. | 我在考虑把下巴上这一小撮胡子刮掉 |
[33:12] | Oh, God, please do, it’d be so fucking good if you did! | 天啊 总算要剃了 你刮了以后肯定屌爆了 |
[33:15] | It’s not definite, but… | 虽然没下定决心 但是 |
[33:16] | you know… the thing is… | 你懂的 事情就是 |
[33:19] | you know when you make a playlist of all your best stuff | 比如说你列出了你最喜欢听的歌曲播放列表 |
[33:22] | then you realise the song you like most is not even on the playlist | 你会发现你最喜欢的那首歌并没有列入 |
[33:25] | because you like it so much | 因为你太喜欢它了 所以怕听腻了 |
[33:27] | you’re scared of overplaying it? | 那种感觉你懂吗 |
[33:28] | I’ve said too much, haven’t I? I’m embarrassing myself. | 我是不是废话太多了 我自己都觉得尴尬了 |
[33:31] | – Um… no. – What I’m trying to say is, I know | – 没有啊 – 我想说的是 我知道 |
[33:34] | I kind of fucked it up the first time and it’s kind of… | 第一次交往的时候我搞砸了 |
[33:38] | It feels old-fashioned, but… | 这感觉有点老套 但是 |
[33:41] | – …will you go out with me? – No. | – 你愿意和我约会吗 – 不愿意 |
[33:43] | That’s fine. Of course. | 没关系的 真的 |
[33:45] | I understand. | 我懂的 |
[33:46] | But I am willing to make an exclusive commitment to a series of rolling dates. | 但我可以特别准许你和我来几次不定期的约会 |
[33:51] | Oh… OK. | 哦 行啊 |
[33:53] | Rolling dates? Well, that works. | 不定期约会 那没问题 |
[34:36] | No puedo creer que mi vuelo de regreso sea ya, es demasiado pronto. | 不敢相信我的返程期马上就要到了 |
[34:41] | He says he can’t believe he has to go back today, it’s too soon. | 他说难以相信 他这么快就要离开了 |
[34:45] | Yeah, too soon, much too soon…tragic. | 是啊 太快了 真是太快了 悲剧啊 |
[34:47] | Ella dice que es demasiado pronto. | 她说 太快了 (西班牙语) |
[34:50] | Mucho antes de tiempo. | 真的太快了 (西班牙语) |
[34:52] | Es terrible. Tragico. | 太糟糕了 真悲剧(西班牙语) |
[34:54] | Si lo quiere ella, entonces me puedo olvidar del vuelo, y me quedo, eh? | 如果你想 我可以留下来陪你(西班牙语) |
[34:58] | He says, if you want, | 他说如果你想的话 |
[34:59] | he can forget the flight and stay. | 他可以忘记航班的事留下来 |
[35:01] | Oh, yeah? Great. | 真的 太好了 |
[35:03] | Ella dice, “Ah, si? Suena muy bien!” | 她说 “是吗 听起来不错” |
[35:06] | But it’s impossible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[35:10] | He’s ripped up his ticket. | 他已经把机票撕了 |
[35:11] | Yeah, I can see that, I don’t need that translating. | 是啊 我看到了 这句不用翻译了 |
[35:15] | Te quiero. | 我爱你 |
[35:18] | Yeah. Me too, mate. | 是啊 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[35:20] | Totally. | 爱死你了 |
[35:40] | The big date. | 重要的约会吧 |
[35:43] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[35:44] | Playing it cool. | 沉著冷静 |
[35:45] | I’m trying not to open my mouth in case the adrenaline makes me vomit. | 我尽量不开口 免得肾上腺素让我吐了 |
[35:49] | Are you preening on an iPad chat? | 你是为了iPad聊天打扮的吗 |
[35:52] | Heather’s back. | 希瑟回来了 |
[35:53] | Just gonna ensure the break’s clean. | 想确保我们彻底断了 |
[35:56] | Avoid the awkward “bumping into each other at the union” moment. | 避免在学生会碰面的尴尬时刻 |
[35:59] | Bottle of wine, fish pie and a cry. | 一瓶葡萄酒 鱼肉馅饼 痛哭一场 |
[36:02] | So much more mature than the turd through the letter box and hate texts. | 这比在邮件和短信里发泄仇恨要成熟多了 |
[36:22] | Hey, Kingsley, you big fucking freak! | 嘿 金斯利 你个大白痴 |
[36:35] | So… weird summer, huh? | 这夏天真奇怪 是吧 |
[36:39] | Fucking weird summer. | 是啊 奇怪的夏天 |
[36:41] | I mean, when I got the scab, the laminated scab, | 我是说 我留下疤 那个突起的疤痕的时候 |
[36:44] | I did think…. | 我真的以为 |
[36:45] | – maybe that meant… – Oh, yeah. | – 那也许意味著 – 是啊 |
[36:47] | That was the last fun thing I did. | 它我做过的最后一件有趣的事了 |
[36:50] | And, you know… everything with my grump-pops. | 你知道的 我阿爷的每件事 |
[36:53] | – Grump-pops? – Grump-pops? | – 阿爷 – 阿爷 |
[36:57] | My grandad. We were all… | 我爷爷 我们都 |
[37:00] | in and out of the hospital, and… | 在医院里忙来忙去的 然后… |
[37:02] | Is that why the e-mails went dark? | 所以邮件里才写得那么忧郁寡欢 |
[37:05] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 对啊 对不起 |
[37:07] | I’ve been so up and down. It’s like… | 我心情起起伏伏 感觉 |
[37:10] | everything is so… | 所有一切都那么 |
[37:12] | really intense and funny. | 那么强烈又有趣 |
[37:15] | You know, when in a tragedy it’s still funny? | 你知道吗 虽然很悲剧 但还是很有趣 |
[37:18] | But then, other times… | 但是 其他时候 |
[37:20] | I just get so low. | 我心情真的很差 |
[37:25] | Grump-pops. Poor Grump-pops. | 阿爷 可怜的阿爷 |
[37:28] | It’ll be OK, won’t it? | 都会好的 对吧 |
[37:30] | It’ll be OK. | 都会好的 |
[37:32] | I mean, it won’t be, he’s definitely going to die. | 我是说 病好不了了 他肯定大限将至 |
[37:36] | But I’ll be OK, won’t I? | 但我会没事的 对吗 |
[37:38] | – We’ll be OK? – Yeah. | – 我们会好好的 – 是的 |
[37:42] | We’ll be OK. Totally. | 我们会好好的 非常好 |
[37:49] | Totally. | 一定会的 |
[39:10] | 更多精彩 请登录深影论坛 shinybbs.com |