时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Mate, this is great and everything, | 哥们儿 那啥 咱俩这样过著是不错啦 |
[00:45] | really great… | 很不错来著 |
[00:47] | But… | 但是吧 |
[00:49] | this is a casual thing, yeah? | 这事儿不当真 是吧 |
[00:51] | I mean, we’re seeing each other. | 我是说 咱俩就是处著 |
[00:55] | Casually. | 没当真吧 |
[00:57] | I’m not… really into… | 我其实没有… |
[01:02] | anything heavy. | 太当真 |
[01:04] | Wherever I lay my hat, that’s my home. | 一般情况吧 我随遇而安 |
[01:08] | Only now, wherever I lay my hat, | 但现在吧 我刚”遇”呢 |
[01:10] | you’re another hat underneath my hat, | 你就已经躺下”安”好了 |
[01:12] | and I don’t need two hats. | 我吧 不太习惯两个人老黏在一起 |
[01:13] | If you know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[01:15] | Lo siento. | 抱歉 |
[01:17] | Mi ingles no ha mejorado suficiente. | 我英语水平还是有点跟不上 |
[01:20] | Sigo sin entenderte. | 还是听不懂啊 |
[01:22] | Can’t argue with the fucking, though. | 但是啪啪啪的部分无可挑剔啊 |
[01:24] | The fucking is very good. | 割舍不了的啪啪啪 |
[01:26] | You like to fuck? | 你想要啪啪啪 |
[01:29] | Yeah, go on, then. | 行啊 那就来吧 |
[01:57] | Bring on the nine-hour bus journey. | 我要开始九个小时的旅程了 |
[01:59] | On the plus side, it’s so hard to sleep | 但好的方面在于 反正睡不著 |
[02:01] | there’s no choice but to catch up on all my work. | 除了补作业也没其他事可以干 |
[02:03] | Although, cos I’m so tired, it’s pretty shoddy. | 不过路上那么累 所以做的作业都是草草应付 |
[02:05] | But that’s cool too, cos I sort of hate my course. | 但其实也没什么 反正我也不喜欢那课程 |
[02:08] | – Hello, Josie. – Hi, John. | – 你好 乔茜 – 你好 约翰 |
[02:10] | How’s it going? | 最近好吗 |
[02:11] | It’s John, he’s great. | 是约翰啦 他还不错 |
[02:12] | ‘Er, yeah.’ | ‘你就装吧’ |
[02:14] | Yeah. I’m really not sure about John, to be honest, | 好吧 说实话我说不好对约翰的感觉 |
[02:17] | he’s always got a bottle of Irn Bru, | 他总是随手一瓶Irn Bru |
[02:17] | Irn Bru: 一种苏格兰特色软性饮料 | |
[02:19] | and he’s not even Scottish. | 但他又不是苏格兰人 |
[02:20] | ‘Still hating zoology?’ | ‘你还是讨厌动物学?’ |
[02:21] | The thing is, fundamentally, I have very little respect for animals. | 是这么回事儿 总的来说 我不太喜欢动物 |
[02:24] | They’re gross. | 它们都很恶心 |
[02:26] | And their enamel regenerates, | 而且它们的牙釉质能再生 |
[02:27] | which I know is quite a niche criticism, | 虽然不爽这点的人很少 |
[02:29] | but it’s just insane. | 但姐还是接受不了 |
[02:32] | I have to go. A man just sat next to me. | 我要挂了 有个汉子非坐我旁边 |
[02:34] | OK. | 行 |
[02:36] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 那早上见 |
[02:52] | You were a long time. – Was I? Sorry, | 你去了好久 – 是吗 不好意思 |
[02:54] | it felt just… normal. | 我以为时间不长来著 |
[02:55] | I’m joking. | 我说笑呢 |
[02:56] | You’re allowed to spend as long as you need in the toilet, Kingsley. | 你想在卫生间里呆多久就呆多久 金斯利 |
[02:58] | Great. | 太好了 |
[02:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢啊 |
[03:01] | How are you doing? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[03:02] | I just Skyped Grandpops, | 我刚和爷爷视频完 |
[03:05] | I thought it would be a good idea. But he was such a weird colour. | 我以为视频会好受点 但是他看著脸色太差了 |
[03:08] | He was so grey. | 灰扑扑的 |
[03:10] | You try adjusting the contrast? | 你试试调下对比度 |
[03:12] | That is such a male thing to say! It wasn’t the contrast! | 男人们只会这样说 不是对比度的问题 |
[03:15] | Sorry, of course. | 抱歉 我失言了 |
[03:17] | So, how long are the doctors saying? | 医生说还剩多长时间 |
[03:20] | What’s the… | 那个… |
[03:22] | erm, the forecast? | 预挂期是什么时候 |
[03:24] | They say he might only last a few days. | 他们说他只有几天了 |
[03:25] | A few days? | 只有几天了 |
[03:27] | God. | 天哪 |
[03:28] | That’s soon. God. | 那真是来得太快了 |
[03:30] | Could be a month. | 或是个把月 |
[03:32] | A month? | 个把月 |
[03:34] | That’ll be good. Considering. | 那真是太好了 比较来说 |
[03:36] | Oh, God! | 苍天啊 |
[03:38] | This is so horrible. | 这事太可怕了 |
[03:41] | I love you, Kings. | 我爱你 金 |
[03:50] | All right, Chemo? | 到底行不行啊 切莫 |
[03:51] | Listen, cheeky one, | 听著 我脸皮就厚这一次 |
[03:53] | I’m looking for a job for someone. | 我帮人找工作呢 |
[03:58] | All right, yeah. He’s a go-getting self-starter, | 知道不 他才华横溢 吃苦耐劳 |
[04:01] | but he can’t speak English. | 但他不会说英文 |
[04:04] | And he’s illegal. | 还非法滞留 |
[04:06] | What kind of thing could he get, do you reckon? | 你觉著什么样的工作适合啊 |
[04:10] | Nothin’?! | 木有 |
[04:12] | What about porno? | 那拍拍毛片呢 |
[04:14] | Topless barista? | 裸上身男仆咖啡厅可以吗 |
[04:15] | Full-monty squeegee action? | 露个鸟跳跳脱衣舞呢 |
[04:18] | Chemo! Don’t go! | 切莫 别挂啊 |
[04:19] | I need some help, mate! | 帮帮臣妾啊 哥们 |
[04:22] | He can, er, crack eggs on his abs. | 他腹肌硬得能当石头使 直接能磕鸡蛋 |
[04:24] | Seriously, I’ve seen him do it. | 真的 我看他表演过 |
[04:26] | I mean, is that a job? | 这能变成职业不 |
[04:31] | She’s hot, she’s funny, | 这妹子长得正 又搞笑 |
[04:32] | she’s cool, she’s practically me. | 还很酷 基本就是女版的哥啊 |
[04:35] | You do realise that by fancying Sam, | 你没发现你一直念念不忘山姆 |
[04:38] | you are essentially admitting that you want to bum me? | 就是在变相承认想和哥捡肥皂吗 |
[04:40] | I don’t want to bum you. I want to… get to know Sam. | 谁想和你捡肥皂啊 我只是想多了解山姆一点 |
[04:43] | Forget about Sam. | 别想著山姆了 |
[04:45] | Why don’t you call Sabine? She’s back, you know? | 打个电话给萨宾娜吧 你知道她回来了吧 |
[04:48] | Sabine was a mistake. | 萨宾娜是哥一时失足 |
[04:49] | I realised that after I completed Facebook one week this summer. | 我暑假完善了脸书后意识到了这一点 |
[04:52] | Sorry… You “completed” Facebook? | 什么 你竟然填完了脸书的个人资料 |
[04:55] | Yeah. It wasn’t difficult. | 是啊 没什么难的 |
[04:56] | Sabine’s only interests are a band called Maroon 5 | 萨宾娜只对一个叫魔力红的破乐队 |
[04:56] | 魔力红乐队: 来自洛杉矶的摇滚乐队 粉丝们求表打脸 | |
[04:59] | and pictures of cats that aren’t her cats. | 还有猫的图片感兴趣 那些猫还不是她养的 |
[05:02] | Look, you had your chance with Sam. | 你看吧 你和山姆本来是有机会的 |
[05:04] | You stood her up. | 但你放了人鸽子 |
[05:05] | No, I told her I had the winter vomiting bug. | 我没有 我告诉她我感染了冬吐症 |
[05:07] | She’s been out-manoeuvred. I’m going to rearrange. | 她完全相信哥说的话 我这就要重新约时间呢 |
[05:09] | Well, why don’t you call her? | 那你为毛不打电话 |
[05:11] | I just need a little more time to refine my speech. | 我只是要完善一下讲稿 |
[05:13] | You’ve written a speech? | 你还写了讲稿 |
[05:15] | What are you going to say? | 那你打算怎么开口 |
[05:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:20] | – That’s it? – Well, that’s all I’ve got locked in. | – 就没了 – 那啥 哥在这儿就卡壳了 |
[05:22] | – Urgh! – JP! | – 我去 – JP |
[05:23] | Sam, it’s JP. I wonder whether you… | 山姆 我是JP 不知道你有没有空 |
[05:25] | Sam, it’s Howard. Don’t… | 山姆 我是霍华德 别… |
[05:29] | Oh, I see. | 算你狠 |
[05:30] | There’s no-one there. | 你没打出去 |
[05:32] | You’ve Punk’d me. | 你丫是在耍我 |
[05:34] | I’ve been Punk’d. | 老子被耍了 |
[05:35] | I gave you a head start, | 我已经让你先跑一段了 |
[05:36] | but right now I am putting on my trainers | 现在我要开始穿上跑鞋 |
[05:39] | and I am doing deep knee bends at trackside. | 活动筋骨 准备追上来了 |
[05:42] | I just need 24 hours. | 我只需要二十四小时 |
[05:44] | Howard, you’re not a maverick cop. | 你当自己是在演个特立独行的条子啊 |
[05:44] | 电影《24小时》剧情 | |
[05:58] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[06:01] | I fell asleep watching The Transporter on ITV4. | 我看著ITV四频道的《变形金刚》就睡著了 |
[06:05] | It’s shit, but he pulls you in, Statham. | 是部烂片 但是斯坦森演得不错啊 |
[06:08] | – Sure. – What?! | – 嗯哪 – 你干嘛 |
[06:11] | You’re avoiding Javier. | 你在逃避哈维尔 |
[06:13] | As if! Why would I? | 别乱讲 我为毛要逃避 |
[06:15] | Maybe because you can’t stand being around him | 可能是因为你忍不了他了 |
[06:17] | and you’re regretting inviting him over | 又或者是你越来越后悔要留他下来了 |
[06:19] | more and more every day. | 后悔之情一天胜似一天 |
[06:24] | Can you keep the incredibly loud typing down, please? | 你打字能小点儿声吗 |
[06:27] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:28] | People get really antsy when I don’t update my blog. | 大家都催我更新博客呢 |
[06:30] | Oh, yeah! | 是啊 |
[06:32] | Yeah, it’s a nightmare when people don’t update their blog! | 要是有人不更博客 那真是世界末日啊 |
[06:36] | Where have you been?! | 你去哪儿了 |
[06:37] | Oh, watch out, hide your smokes! Mum’s on the warpath. | 当心啊 快把烟藏起啦 妈妈来找茬来了 |
[06:40] | I spent the night at the shelter helping out. | 我一晚上都在救助站帮忙 |
[06:42] | Well, let us know in future. We were worried. | 以后记得跟我们说一声 我们会担心的 |
[06:45] | Not me – don’t care. | 我不会 – 我才不在乎呢 |
[06:47] | It was perfectly safe. Everyone from CU was there and… | 那里很安全的 基盟的人都在那儿 而且 |
[06:50] | – CU? – Christian Union. | – 基盟 – 基督教联盟 |
[06:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:53] | We’ve broken you. | 我们是把你玩坏了吗 |
[06:55] | All the sex and the drugs – it’s too much. | 啪啪啪啊 白粉啊一起来 你承受不来了是吗 |
[06:58] | And now you’ve joined a cult. | 现在你还加入了邪教 |
[06:59] | Buenos dias. | 早上好 |
[07:02] | Vod! | 福德 |
[07:05] | Do you, er, want some breakfast? | 你想来点早饭吗 |
[07:06] | I’ve got pasta, chickpeas, | 我能找到意粉 鹰嘴豆 |
[07:09] | and half a tube of salt and vinegar Pringles. | 还有半罐咸酸味的薯片 |
[07:12] | What’s a gwan, bredren? | 哥们忙啥呢 |
[07:14] | 4pm Friday, got a date with Sam. | 和山姆定了约会时间 周五下午四点 |
[07:16] | Uh, a daylight date is not a date. | 大白天的算什么约会啊 |
[07:19] | JP, are you aware the downstairs toilet isn’t flushing? | JP 你知道楼下的马桶堵了吗 |
[07:22] | I’ve got my own toilet upstairs. | 我在楼上有专用马桶 |
[07:24] | I can’t really be responsible for what’s happening below decks. | 出了二楼的事儿可就不归我管了 |
[07:27] | – You’re the landlord. – Call the agency, then. | – 你可是房东 – 那你打电话给中介啊 |
[07:29] | I did. | 我打了 |
[07:30] | They said the landlord’s phone is switched off. | 他们说房东没开机 |
[07:32] | Well, I’m sure the landlord will call you back at his convenience. | 我肯定房东要是方便的话一定会给你回电话的 |
[07:51] | 乔茜: 我马上到 家里见 | |
[08:15] | – Where have you been? – Nowhere. | – 你去哪儿了 – 没去哪儿啊 |
[08:17] | Well, you have. | 你绝对出去了 |
[08:19] | I went out for a walk. | 我出去散了个步 |
[08:21] | A walk. Kingsley, | 散步 金斯利 |
[08:22] | no-one under the age of 30 has ever been for a walk. | 没到三十岁的人有谁会没事出去散步的 |
[08:25] | – Well, I did. – Bullshit. You’ve been out all night. | – 我就是啊 – 放屁 你是夜不归宿 |
[08:28] | And as your landlord, I demand to know where. | 作为你的房东 我有权知道你去哪儿了 |
[08:30] | I’ll halve your fridge space. | 要不我就把你冰箱的空间减半 |
[08:32] | And withdraw your access to the salad crisper. | 你也别再想用沙拉保险盒了 |
[08:34] | All right, I need to talk to someone anyway, | 好吧 我本来我就想找个人说说的 |
[08:36] | I feel like my head’s going to blow off. | 要不自己实在hold不住了 |
[08:38] | – You know I was going out with Heather before? – Yeah. | – 你知道我和希瑟曾有过一段吧 – 是啊 |
[08:40] | Well, I didn’t actually quite manage… to totally break up with her. | 其实吧 我似乎是没有完全和她分彻底 |
[08:46] | The pupil has become the master. | 你顺利出师了啊 |
[08:49] | Yeah, but I do need to break up with her, because… | 但是 我必须和她断干净 因为… |
[08:51] | Because of Josie, obviously. | 为了乔茜 必须的啊 |
[08:52] | Player! | 玩咖 |
[08:54] | Thanks. But also because Heather now thinks I live with her. | 承让 还有个原因就是希瑟以为我和她一起住 |
[08:56] | So, like, I’m paying double rent. | 所以我现在付的房租是双份的 |
[08:58] | – Baller. – So even if it were sustainable | – 人生大赢家啊 – 所以就算我能 |
[08:59] | – to continue seeing them both… – It is. | – 脚踏两条船 – 你可以的 |
[09:01] | ..which it isn’t, I want to end it with Heather, | 哥做不到啊 我想和希瑟做个了断 |
[09:04] | but her grandad’s dying. | 但她爷爷快挂了 |
[09:04] | So I don’t want to be insensitive. | 我又不想太无情了 |
[09:06] | It feels like this big moral dilemma. | 所以现在我陷入了道义上的两难 |
[09:09] | But could it be a fuss over nothing? | 但会不会都是我自己在意淫想多了 |
[09:11] | Maybe I somehow engineer these situations | 或者我应该利用一下现在的状况 |
[09:13] | to make my life more complicated. | 让生活更多姿多彩一点 |
[09:14] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:15] | I think you’re the Pussyman. | 我觉得你现在算是花花公子了 |
[09:18] | You should just Giggs it out. | 应该风流一把 |
[09:24] | Hi, Heather. | 怎么啦 希瑟 |
[09:25] | Right. | 对啊 |
[09:27] | Oh, God, OK. | 天哪 好吧 |
[09:29] | I’ll be right over. | 我马上就到 |
[09:30] | What am I going to do? | 我到底怎么办才好啊 |
[09:32] | I’d earmarked this time as Josie time. | 本来这段时间都已经安排给乔茜了 |
[09:34] | Heather’s gone rogue. | 但希瑟又淘气了 |
[09:37] | Just… | 淡定… |
[09:42] | Hiya! | 嗨 |
[09:43] | Oh, welcoming committee. | 原来还有欢迎团啊 |
[09:45] | Knutsford was just telling me | 纳茨福特刚还在跟我说 |
[09:47] | how he’s cleared his entire calendar for you. | 他今日特意为你推掉了所有行程 |
[09:49] | Weren’t you, Knutsford? | 对吧 纳茨福特 |
[09:51] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[09:56] | I like to pretend the coach is like a mobile Travel Lodge. | 我喜欢把长途客车假想成一个移动的小旅馆 |
[09:59] | The difference is, a Travel Lodge doesn’t smell like faeces | 但区别就在于 小旅馆里面可没那种屎臭 |
[10:02] | and you don’t have to share your bed | 而且也不用与一个膘肥大汉共享一床 |
[10:03] | with a fat man who snores and feels you up in his sleep. | 他鼾声如雷 还在睡梦中都让你蠢蠢欲动 |
[10:06] | Really? That’s exactly what I imagined a Travel Lodge was like. | 真的吗 这正是我梦寐以求的小旅店啊 |
[10:09] | So I’m starting to feel like – | 所以我就开始思考 |
[10:10] | long-term – do I want to live on a bus? | 我是不是想要长期生活在长途客车上了 |
[10:12] | Should I think about coming back? | 我应该再考虑下回来的问题吗 |
[10:14] | Perfect, yeah. I like that idea. | 对啊 好极了 这想法是极好的 |
[10:18] | Yeah? Cos I can just change courses again. | 你也觉得是吧 因为我再换换课就好了 |
[10:21] | Although it is also a big decision, there’s no need to rush. | 但这也是个重大的决定 不用这么捉急 |
[10:23] | Erm, if you waited a couple of weeks, | 如果你再等几个礼拜 |
[10:26] | or a month, | 或一个月 |
[10:28] | a lot of things would be clearer… in a month. | 许多事情在一个月内都会清楚很多 |
[10:30] | Oh… Yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:32] | Tea, everyone? | 有谁要喝茶吗 |
[10:35] | I’ll have two cups, please. | 给哥来两杯 |
[10:36] | Actually, no. | 不对 |
[10:38] | A cup of tea and a cup of coffee. | 茶和咖啡各来一杯 |
[10:39] | Why have one of something when you can have two? Eh, Kingy? | 鱼和熊掌可以兼得时为啥不要呢 对吧 小金 |
[10:43] | Come on, JP, you only need one. | 得了吧JP 你只要一种就好了 |
[10:46] | Two would be unmanageable. | 两种喝不过来的 |
[10:47] | No, I think I can handle two cups. | 不会啊 我觉得我可以一箭双雕 |
[10:50] | Tea and coffee. Chips and rice. | 茶和咖啡 薯条和米饭 |
[10:51] | The best of both worlds. | 两种风格 两种极品 |
[10:53] | I’m not making you tea and coffee. Which one do you want? | 我才不会给你又泡茶又冲咖啡呢 到底挑哪个 |
[10:55] | That’s the problem, though, isn’t it? Which to choose. | 到底挑哪个呢 这的确是个问题 |
[10:58] | Tea. You’re having tea. | 茶 你已经有茶了 |
[11:00] | – You know it’s tea you want. – Yeah, I don’t know. | – 你知道自己想喝的是茶 – 我不知道呢 |
[11:02] | Just, I’ve really been enjoying the odd cheeky cup of coffee over the summer. | 只是我真的很喜欢夏日那与众不同的咖啡 |
[11:08] | JP, we’re going to have to go. | JP 我们得走了 |
[11:10] | It’s Dan. | 有丹的课 |
[11:12] | Geology bat signal. | 超声波地质学 |
[11:14] | The geographers are staging a landgrab on the lab. | 地理学者们正在实验室上演一场土地争夺战 |
[11:16] | Show of force in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟内要展示武力装备 |
[11:18] | – Sorry, Josie. – Oh, really? | – 真是抱歉了 乔茜 – 这样啊 |
[11:20] | I thought we were going to get pissed | 我还以为我们会无聊得要死 |
[11:20] | 《新家要装修》: 一档有关房产投资的节目 | |
[11:22] | and watch Homes Under The Hammer. | 然后一起看《新家要装修》呢 |
[11:23] | Homes Under Hammer? | 《新家要装修》 |
[11:25] | – Not yet, Javier! – I’m really sorry, Josie. | – 别激动 哈维尔 – 真对不起 乔茜 |
[11:28] | I’ll be back later, yeah? | 我过会儿就回来 好吗 |
[11:29] | God, is it Homes Under The Hammers already? | 天啊 《新家要装修》已经开始了吗 |
[11:32] | Homes Under the Hammer, Vod! | 看《新家要装修》吧 福德 |
[11:33] | Yeah! Homes Under The Hammers! | 好啊 看《新家要装修》 |
[11:35] | Let him have the remote. | 把遥控器给他 |
[11:39] | He likes Neighbours, but he watches it at 5.30. | 他喜欢看《邻居》 但要五点半才开始 |
[11:41] | He watches Doctors at lunch. | 他午饭时要看《医生》 |
[11:43] | Don’t let him watch Neighbours then | 到时别让他看《邻居》 |
[11:44] | or there’ll be hell to pay this evening when he realises that he’s seen it. | 不然等他意识到他看过了 这个晚上就废了 |
[11:49] | You can’t just leave him like… luggage. | 你不能就把他当成件行李一样撂在一边啊 |
[11:51] | You’re trifling with his affections! | 你这是在玩弄他的感情 |
[11:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:54] | Well, tiramisu-me this, Oregon! | 你倒是开导开导我啊 俄勒冈 |
[11:56] | Why am I marrying him? | 那姐为毛要和他结婚呢 |
[11:59] | – What?! – Awesome! | – 纳尼 – 霸气外露啊 |
[12:00] | Bit rash? | 太快了吧 |
[12:02] | That is a monumental error. | 那是个永载史册的错误 |
[12:04] | I’m sorry! What?! | 你说什么 什么情况啊 |
[12:06] | – What are you doing? – Me and Javier, next Wednesday. | – 你要干嘛 – 下周三 我和哈维尔结婚 |
[12:09] | It’s only a small do at the registry office. | 只用在登记机构办点小手续就好 |
[12:12] | We were going to keep it on the down-low, but… | 我们本来准备低调点的 但现在看来 |
[12:14] | huh, why not make it a thing? | 为毛不干脆大搞一场呢 |
[12:26] | – What are you going to wear? – Fuck knows. | – 你要穿什么 – 鬼知道 |
[12:29] | Little black number? | 黑色小可爱怎么样 |
[12:30] | How are you getting to the registry office? | 你们怎么去登记机构 |
[12:32] | We’ll hire a bus, but on a seat-by-seat basis. | 我们租了辆公交车 但是那种坐靠坐的 |
[12:34] | Getting the bus. | 乘公交车去 |
[12:35] | It’s funny. | 太搞笑了吧 |
[12:37] | It’s almost like you haven’t really thought this through. | 你大概压根就没好好想过这些吧 |
[12:39] | Yeah, well, that’s the thing, innit? We’re not really getting married. | 对啊 这就是问题 我们又不是真的结婚 |
[12:41] | I mean, we’re getting married, | 我是说 我们是要”去结婚” |
[12:43] | but we’re not getting MARRIED, you know what I mean? | 但不是真的”结婚了” 你懂吗 |
[12:46] | Not really. | 不太懂 |
[12:47] | It’s not a real wedding! | 又不是真的婚礼 |
[12:48] | I think Javier thinks it’s real. | 我觉得哈维尔会当真的 |
[12:50] | He loves you. He says it all the time. | 他爱你 他成天都在说爱你 |
[12:53] | Yeah, well, that’s just… | 那倒是 但只是那种 |
[12:55] | I love you, you love me… we all love tea. | 我爱你 你爱我 我们都爱喝茶 |
[12:59] | I love cock, you love pussy, | 我爱大棒槌 你爱小洞穴 |
[13:00] | let’s have another cup of tea. | 我们一起再共饮一杯吧 |
[13:02] | – Oh, that. – Don’t mean anything. | – 噢 那种意思啊 – 又不代表什么 |
[13:04] | If I marry him, he can get a job and earn some pesos. | 如果我和他结婚了 他就可以找个工作赚点钱 |
[13:07] | Then, if we split up – which we might, you never know – | 如果我们分开了 当然了 这是极有可能的 |
[13:10] | he can afford to fly home. | 他也有钱买张机票回家啊 |
[13:12] | You’re getting married so you can dump him? | 所以你要和他结婚 只是想要摆脱他 |
[13:15] | No. That’d be mental. | 怎么可能 我又没放弃治疗 |
[13:18] | Do you know what you’re doing, Vod? | 你知道自己在做什么的吧 福德 |
[13:22] | Yeah. Getting my first marriage out the way early. | 当然 早点解决我的首桩婚姻大事 |
[13:31] | And, when it’s open, | 这里营业时 |
[13:32] | this is where they serve beers, wines, spirits, | 可以喝到啤酒 葡萄酒 烈酒 |
[13:36] | soft drinks and, of course, | 还有软饮 当然了 |
[13:37] | a selection of crisps and nuts. | 这里也有一大堆瘸子和蠢货 |
[13:39] | You mean, like a bar? | 你是说酒吧吗 |
[13:40] | Like what you might find back on Planet Earth? | 就像你回到地球也可以去的那些地方吗 |
[13:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:44] | I might grab some water from the less-favoured vending machine. | 我去没那么招人喜欢的自动售货机那儿拿瓶水 |
[13:47] | It’s your funeral! | 随你的便 |
[13:52] | JP | JP? |
[13:53] | So, this is it? | 就这样吗 |
[13:54] | This is your date. | 这就是你们的约会 |
[13:56] | Er, yes. | 额 是的 |
[13:57] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在观察你们 |
[13:59] | It’s not a date. It’s a tour. | 这根本不是约会 只是在随便走走 |
[14:01] | It’s a tour and a date. | 我们的约会就是在随便走走 |
[14:02] | – Have you kissed? – We shook hands. | – 你们打过啵了吗 – 我们握了手 |
[14:04] | Ooh, like snooker players. | 哟呵 就像斯诺克选手那样吧 |
[14:06] | JP, this is the second time we’ve agreed to meet. | JP 我们这才是第二次见面 |
[14:08] | In the 19th century, we’d be practically married. | 要是在十九世纪 我们得结婚了才行 |
[14:11] | Howard, you’re only dating Sam in the same way that | 霍华德 你和山姆的约会 |
[14:13] | a coach driver dates his passengers. | 就跟长途车司机和他的乘客们约会一个节奏 |
[14:16] | I consider the coast clear. | 我觉得危机解除 |
[14:18] | – The coast is not clear. – All right, JP? | – 危机还没解除呢 – 我来了 JP |
[14:21] | You shot any interesting animals lately, you big Eton mess? | 你最近又看上什么动物 想和它啪啪啪了呀 |
[14:25] | Ha! Not many, Sam. How about you? | 哈哈 没有很多啦 山姆 你呢 |
[14:28] | Has your mam got an inside toilet yet, | 你妈妈已经用上了室内的卫生间了吗 |
[14:28] | 暗讽山姆家穷 | |
[14:31] | you blue-collared beaut? | 你个蓝领小美妞 |
[14:33] | – So, Wednesday night. – Erm, yeah. Thanks, JP. | – 周三晚上如何 – 哦对 谢你哈 JP |
[14:37] | I was just wondering if you’d like to come to Vod’s wedding with me? | 我在想你可不可以陪我参加福德的婚礼 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[14:41] | I mean, it’s not a real wedding. | 我是说 这不是真正意义上的婚礼 |
[14:42] | It is legal, but the party will definitely be real. | 它是合法的 趴体也确实是有的 |
[14:45] | Well, I’ll be there – so not totally legal. | 我也会去哦 所以其实并没那么合法 |
[14:49] | Yeah, well, all right, then. OK. | 好的 没问题 |
[14:50] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[14:51] | So, if you’d like to continue our tour, perhaps you’d like to purchase | 那我们继续走走吧 你可能会想在联营店里 |
[14:55] | a university-branded hoodie from the union store | 买件校园品牌的卫衣 |
[14:59] | to… unimpress your friends. | 来让你的朋友们…过目便忘 |
[15:12] | I guess the problem with zoology | 我觉得学习动物学最本质的问题在于 |
[15:14] | is that fundamentally I don’t care about animals. | 我压根不关心动物 |
[15:18] | But I do care about people. | 但我真的很关心人类 |
[15:20] | Don’t I care about people? | 你们没觉得我关心人吗 |
[15:21] | Aren’t I always asking how everyone is? | 我不是老问人们最近怎样了吗 |
[15:23] | So you might do it, then, the swap? | 所以你现在是想换课了吗 |
[15:25] | No. | 不是 |
[15:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:28] | I don’t know. It’s hypothetical. | 我没想好 这都是假设 |
[15:30] | But if I did, I’m thinking pharmacology. | 但如果我真换了 我就要学药理学了 |
[15:33] | It’s so fuckin’ close to dentistry. | 它和牙医学太尼玛近了 |
[15:35] | They even wear white coats, you can’t get fuckin’ closer than that. | 甚至都要穿著同样的白大褂 还能再近点吗 |
[15:37] | – What is it? – It’s the study of drugs. | – 那是啥玩意儿 – 就是研究药的 |
[15:41] | You can study drugs? | 你还可以研究毒品 (药与毒品是同一个词) |
[15:44] | Now they tell me. | 多说点吧 |
[15:46] | Yeah. I mean, it’s the only course I’m qualified for | 嗯 我是说这门课是唯一有空位缺 |
[15:48] | that has any vacancies. | 且我有资格选的课 |
[15:50] | It’s pretty much perfect. | 简直就是天时地利人和 |
[15:51] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:55] | I thought all you Christians were supposed to be all clean-living. | 我还以为你们基督教徒生活都很严谨呢 |
[15:58] | This is clean-living. | 这也是生活严谨的表现 |
[16:00] | – Helps prevent glaucoma. – Yeah, it does, doesn’t it? | – 吸烟有助预防青光眼 – 真是太对了 |
[16:03] | Told you Ricky was cool, didn’t I? | 我就跟你说里基很酷的吧 |
[16:05] | Was he your all-night mission? | 他就是你整晚的目标了吗 |
[16:08] | No. | 不是 |
[16:09] | It’s fine, I get it. You want to fuck him. | 没事 我懂的 你就是想跟他滚床单嘛 |
[16:11] | This actually makes it a lot better. | 这感觉真的好很多 |
[16:12] | I don’t want to fuck Ricky. | 我没有想和里基滚床单好吧 |
[16:14] | But, please, could you not be a bit more original? | 拜托你可以不要这么传统吗 |
[16:17] | I mean, I bet there are hotter Hindus. What about Islam? | 我相信印度教有很多帅锅 但伊斯兰教的如何 |
[16:19] | I’m not suggesting you wear a burka, but what about the other one? | 我不是说叫你穿著长衫罩袍 但换个人如何 |
[16:22] | The one that’s just like a nice scarf. | 那种看上去就像块漂亮大围巾的 |
[16:25] | I think that one might suit you. | 我觉得更适合你 |
[16:33] | Hiya. | 你好 |
[16:34] | So, I’m studying zoology in Southampton, | 是这样的 我是在南安普顿学习动物学 |
[16:36] | but it’s really rubbish | 但这课太垃圾了 |
[16:37] | and I’ve realised I don’t like animals apart from as an ingredient. | 而且我意识到除了吃 其他时候我对动物无爱 |
[16:40] | So I wanted to inquire into the practicalities | 所以我想转到药理学 |
[16:42] | – of transferring to pharmacology. – OK. | – 研究点实用的 – 好的 |
[16:44] | One of our PhD students is here and she’ll talk you through the process. | 我们一位博士生刚好在这里 她会告诉你流程 |
[16:48] | – Great. – Sabine, could you help this young lady? | – 太好了 – 萨宾娜 能帮下这小姑娘吗 |
[16:54] | Sabine! | 萨宾娜 |
[16:56] | How’s it going? | 最近怎么样啊 |
[16:57] | Hello, Josie. | 你好啊乔茜 |
[17:00] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[17:04] | So….so brilliant to see you. | 见到你真是太…太高兴了 |
[17:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:09] | Sure. Shall we get straight down to business? | 当然啦 我们直接谈正事吧 |
[17:11] | Or… we could have a little catch-up? | 也可以…先聊聊天什么的 |
[17:14] | I could buy you lunch. | 我可以请你吃个午餐 |
[17:16] | Or a cheeky bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. | 或者干脆来瓶长相思好了 |
[17:16] | 长相思: 也叫白苏维浓 是一种白葡萄酒 | |
[17:19] | You need two referees. | 你需要两人引荐 |
[17:20] | One from the course you are leaving now | 其中一位推荐人是你目前课程的辅导老师 |
[17:22] | and one from the course you were on before. | 另一位是以前的老师 |
[17:25] | Wasn’t that the one that they asked you to leave | 可惜的是你曾经因为醉酒 |
[17:27] | because you were drunk and you cut a hole in a woman’s face? | 把一个病人的脸钻出了个洞而被勒令退学了 |
[17:32] | There was an incident of a… | 那只是个意外 |
[17:35] | particular nature. | 源于一种特别的本性 |
[17:37] | The nature of which I cannot recall the details of. | 具体情况我一时想不起来了 |
[17:40] | Or you could get a reference from me. | 本来我也可以推荐你 |
[17:42] | Oh, nice one! | 那就太好了 |
[17:44] | – But you won’t. – I won’t? | – 不过不行 – 不行 |
[17:46] | No. Because I know what you are like. | 不行 因为我深知你人品 |
[17:48] | So if you’ll excuse me, I have an appointment at the nail bar. | 所以抱歉了 我预约了美甲店 |
[17:54] | It’s obvious I’ve got fungal nails. | 姐有灰指甲又怎样 |
[17:57] | I’d appreciate it if you stopped staring. | 我说一万个谢谢 别再盯著姐看了 |
[18:01] | Shall we get crisps? | 买点薯片么 |
[18:03] | Hi, Howard. | 嗨 霍华德 |
[18:05] | So I’ve been thinking of ways to win round Sabine, | 我在想如何赢得萨宾娜的喜爱 |
[18:07] | but I think I’ve already made up my mind. | 因为我基本决定了 |
[18:09] | I hate Southampton, I hate my course and, | 我讨厌南安普顿 讨厌我的课程 |
[18:11] | you know – YOLO! | 你懂的 真是太蠢了 |
[18:12] | Crisps? | 薯片要么 |
[18:13] | – Eh, yeah, YOLO. – You’re right. | – 是有点蠢 – 你说得对 |
[18:15] | Fuck it. Let’s have some crisps. | 我擦 还是要点薯片好了 |
[18:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[18:18] | – I’m in the, er, supermarket? – Who are you talking to? | – 我在 呃 超市 – 你在跟谁讲话 |
[18:21] | – ‘Who are you with?’ – JP. | – ‘你和谁说话呢’ – JP |
[18:23] | – Hi, JP. – He says hi. | – 嗨 JP – 他也向你问好 |
[18:25] | ‘So what I think is…’ | ‘所以我决定’ |
[18:26] | shall I just fuckin’ do it? | 擦 干嘛不愉快的决定 |
[18:29] | ‘Try to come back?’ | 回来呢 |
[18:30] | You know you came up as Howard’s phone? | 你知道自己用的是霍华德的电话吧 |
[18:33] | ‘Yeah, yeah, mine’s out of juice.’ | ‘对呀 我的没电了’ |
[18:34] | So, are you into it? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[18:37] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[18:38] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[18:40] | Well, thanks for the rousing words of encouragement. | 谢谢你敷衍的鼓励 |
[18:43] | This is huge for me, Kingsley. | 这对我很重要 金斯利 |
[18:45] | ‘I mean, yes or no, | ‘我要个确切的回答 |
[18:46] | do you want me to move back?’ | 你到底希不希望我回来’ |
[18:47] | No, sure. | 当然不 |
[18:49] | I mean, yeah. | 希望 |
[18:52] | Say the words. Say, | 你得明确说出来才行 |
[18:54] | ‘ “I want you to move back to Manchester.” ‘ | ‘你要说 “我希望你回曼彻斯特” ‘ |
[18:56] | Erm… | 呃… |
[18:58] | ‘Fucking hell, Kingsley!’ | ‘滚你丫的 金斯利’ |
[19:00] | Do you not care about me at all? | 你一点都不在乎我了吗 |
[19:01] | I do care about you… JP. | 我当然在乎你…JP |
[19:04] | So you didn’t tell me Vod was getting married. | 那你都不告诉我福德要结婚了 |
[19:06] | Didn’t I?! | 我没告诉你么 |
[19:07] | I got an invite on Facebook. | 我还是在脸书网上看到的邀请 |
[19:09] | I thought I might get a new dress. | 我觉得要买条新裙子 |
[19:10] | And an ironic fascinator. | 亮瞎你眼的那种 |
[19:12] | You aren’t thinking of going, are you? | 你不是真要去吧 |
[19:14] | Eh, yeah! Why? | 当然要去了 怎么 |
[19:16] | Do you want to be one of those couples? | 你希望我们成为那种情侣吗 |
[19:17] | Holding hands in church, | 在教堂里牵牵小手 |
[19:18] | Cath Kidston, Liberal Democrat, GQ magazine… couples. | 穿著讲究 高端大气上档次的自由民主党情侣 |
[19:24] | I’m not sure what you’re saying. Those are quite discordant examples. | 我不太懂你在说什么 都是些什么破比喻 |
[19:28] | – I know what you’re up to. – I’m not up to anything! | – 我知道你想干嘛 – 我没想干嘛 |
[19:30] | If you want to get drunk with your friends and you don’t want me coming, | 你不就是想跟朋友喝个酩酊大醉 不想我来嘛 |
[19:33] | you can just say that, Kingsley. | 你可以直说的 金斯利 |
[19:34] | Honestly, I understand. | 老实讲 我可以理解的 |
[19:36] | Great. You’re so great. | 你人真好 |
[19:38] | I’ve just got to go and make a very, very quick phone call, OK? | 我得去打个电话 就一小会儿 |
[19:42] | Tell JP you’ll run him a bath | 告诉JP 你晚点会帮他放洗澡水 |
[19:44] | and read him some Twilight later. | 还会给他读故事书的 |
[19:46] | ‘Hi, this is Josie. | ‘嗨 我是乔茜 |
[19:47] | ‘Sorry, I’m having loads of fun, but you can leave a message!’ | ‘我正玩得爽呢 有事请留言’ |
[19:50] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t talk just now, | 很抱歉刚才不方便讲话 |
[19:51] | JP saw some gentleman’s relish that reminded him of his dad | JP看到一位先生超像他爸 |
[19:53] | and started getting really emotional and clinging on to my leg. | 很难过 一直抱著我大腿求安慰 |
[19:57] | But I do really want you to move back to Manchester. | 我真的希望你回到曼彻斯特来 |
[20:04] | I’ve got to go. | 我先挂了 |
[20:06] | I think he’s trying to climb into a chest freezer. | 我得去看看他 他正往冰柜里爬呢 |
[20:12] | So, Kingsley doesn’t want me to move back, | 金斯利不希望我搬回来 |
[20:14] | and Sabine won’t let me transfer, and all the other courses are full. | 萨宾娜又不给我转学推荐 其他课程又选满了 |
[20:18] | I mean, I don’t believe in signs and omens – apart from astrology, obviously – | 我从来不信上天征兆 当然星座还是挺准的 |
[20:21] | but it does kind of feel like the entire universe is screaming, | 不过这感觉就像整个宇宙都在怒吼 |
[20:24] | “Stay in Southampton and poison mice.” | 告诉我南安普顿太挫了 |
[20:26] | – Mm. – So, Vod, how come you’re getting married on a Wednesday? | – 我懂 – 福德 怎么选礼拜三结婚呢 |
[20:30] | Wednesday, wedding day – sound similar. | 选个礼拜三 结婚结得欢 挺顺口的吧 |
[20:33] | Makes sense. | 合情合理 |
[20:34] | Plus, there’s no waiting time, cos everyone wants a proper wedding. | 而且时不待人 每个人都想结个好婚 |
[20:38] | Javier thinks it’s proper. | 哈维尔认为万事俱备 |
[20:39] | Javier gets it. | 所以东风就到了 |
[20:41] | The UK and Mexican Governments thinks it’s proper. | 英国与墨西哥政府也都认为时机不错呢 |
[20:44] | In fact, the only person who doesn’t think it’s proper is Vod! | 事实上 只有福德自己觉得时机不好 |
[20:48] | You don’t know what goes on between two people in private. | 你不了解我俩的感情 |
[20:50] | Yeah, I do. | 我当然了解 |
[20:51] | I translated it all. | 我一直在替你们翻译 |
[20:53] | I know more about your relationship than you do. | 我比你都了解你俩的感情 |
[20:55] | You don’t even know him. | 而你甚至都不了解他 |
[20:56] | Oh, my God, can you hear yourself?! | 老天 你真好意思说 |
[20:59] | I’m sorry. I’m not a UN interpreter, I’m your friend. | 对不起 我又不是联合国译员 我只是你朋友 |
[21:01] | And as your friend, I’m telling you, you don’t love Javier. | 作为你的朋友 我明确告诉你 你不爱哈维尔 |
[21:04] | You never did. You just got… bored. | 你从来不爱他 你只是无聊了玩玩而已 |
[21:07] | What is your problem? | 这有问题吗 |
[21:09] | You’re going to ruin Javier’s life. | 你会毁了哈维尔的人生 |
[21:10] | Melodramatic. | 我好怕怕 |
[21:24] | OK, Howard? | 霍华德 还好吗 |
[21:25] | I’m trying to dance as though no-one is watching. | 我只想忽略他人眼光跳跳舞 |
[21:27] | But if no-one was watching, I wouldn’t be dancing. | 可是没人看又没意思了 |
[21:30] | Right, come on. | 就是 来吧 |
[21:32] | Oi, Special K, you’re meant to be on stag duty. | 小金 你要做一辈子光棍了 |
[21:37] | Juggling two women is supposed to be so great? | 谁说在两个女人间周旋很好的 |
[21:39] | It’s exhausting. | 累死哥了 |
[21:40] | It’s all admin. | 难以驾驭 |
[21:42] | You should try dating one woman at a time… like me. | 你可以专一一点 像我一样 |
[21:45] | You’re not really trying that, though, are you? | 你不会真觉得自己在恋爱吧 |
[21:48] | It’s not even a tour this time, JP, it’s a wedding. Huh? | 这次又不是随便走走 JP 这次是参加婚礼 |
[21:51] | Date central. | 以约会为中心 |
[21:52] | It’s an international date station – United States of Date! | 这是国际性约会场所 浪漫的美式约会 |
[21:56] | I’ve got to just tell her. Just say, | 我应该跟她直说的 |
[21:58] | “I know your grandad’s dying, | “我知道你爷爷快不行了 |
[21:59] | but we’re over.” | 但我们该分手还得分” |
[22:00] | Like pulling off a sexy, quirky, | 我要摆脱这个精灵古怪 性感迷人 |
[22:03] | but annoying plaster. | 但是很讨厌的黏黏胶 |
[22:06] | Javier’s song! | 哈维尔之歌 |
[22:14] | I might get that costume. | 我也要一套那个服装 |
[22:18] | They just love that costume. | 那服装太有女人缘了 |
[22:20] | I don’t think it’s the costume, Howard. | 霍华德 有女人缘的不是服装 |
[22:28] | I like Kingsley… | 我喜欢金斯利 |
[22:29] | up to a point. | 从某种程度上是这样 |
[22:30] | Great guy, but basically, Jose, fuck Kingsley! | 他是挺好的 不过乔茜 该干就要大干一场 |
[22:35] | Who cares what he wants?! | 喜欢他你就上 |
[22:36] | You’re right. And the first thing I’m going to do is fill in that glory hole. | 你说得对 我要好好爽一把 |
[22:39] | No more sticking his cock through at three in the morning on the off-chance. | 我再也不要拒绝清晨饥渴的小金了 |
[22:42] | Not that he ever did that, but still. | 不是说他真的清晨那个啦 |
[22:44] | And I’m going to win Sabine around. | 重点是我要把萨宾娜争取过来 |
[22:46] | Cos I’m charming, | 毕竟我魅力四射的 |
[22:47] | I’m more than charming, | 说魅力四射都不足以形容我了 |
[22:49] | I’m… I’m suave, I’m fucking suave. | 我简直太温楼娴雅了 |
[22:50] | You are, fucking suave. | 你真是太尼玛温楼娴雅了 |
[22:51] | I’m going to invite Sabine to the wedding. | 我要邀请萨宾娜来参加婚礼 |
[22:53] | Everyone’s in a good mood at weddings. | 婚礼上大家心情都好 |
[22:55] | – She’ll have to say yes. – Fine by me. | – 她会答应推荐我的 – 我没意见 |
[22:57] | I don’t give a shit who comes. | 谁来参加婚礼都行 |
[22:58] | Not all that bothered about the Mexican. | 不是所有事都要过问那墨西哥人的 |
[23:02] | God, you’re so selfish. | 天啊 你太自私了 |
[23:04] | That is not something you can accuse me of. | 在这点上你没资格说我 |
[23:05] | – Josie, do I ever take the big line? – She doesn’t ever take the big line. | – 我抽大烟么 乔茜 – 她不抽 |
[23:08] | There’s more to life than drugs. | 人生远不止毒品那么简单 |
[23:10] | – Wash your mouth out. – Why don’t we all do some flaming Sambucas? | – 少说我 – 我们去跳个舞吧 |
[23:12] | They look terrifying. | 她们俩太紧张了 |
[23:14] | Do you know what? I don’t even know why we’re still friends. | 你知道么 我都不知道我为啥还要跟你交朋友 |
[23:22] | Well, then I won’t be missed at the so-called wedding. | 太好了 我才不参加你那什么破婚礼呢 |
[23:26] | I just hope he knows when to say, “I do”. | 希望他知道什么时候该说”我愿意” |
[23:29] | Come on, Candice, we’re going. | 坎蒂丝 我们走 |
[23:38] | Which one of you is Vod? | 你们谁是福德 |
[23:42] | Did you book a stripper, Josie? | 乔茜 你预订了个脱衣舞男么 |
[23:43] | It wasn’t me, it must’ve been Oregon. | 我没有啊 一定是俄勒冈订的 |
[23:45] | No, it was me. | 不 是我 |
[23:47] | Honourable Justice Dong? | 尊敬的董大法官 |
[23:48] | I’ve been a bad girl. | 我可是超坏的哦 |
[23:50] | I expect to go down for a very long time. | 我早就期待要好好下去搞一场了 |
[24:00] | Javier… | 哈维尔… |
[24:01] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[24:05] | Javier has been teaching me the North American handshakes. | 哈维尔在教我北美握手方式 |
[24:08] | I feel if I met Jay-Z, there would be no awkwardness. | 我觉得要是碰到Jay-Z 就不会出糗了 |
[24:08] | Jay-Z: 美国Rap界大佬 碧昂斯老公 | |
[24:11] | So, shall we get started? | 可以开始了吗 |
[24:14] | Ohhh… | 哦… |
[25:02] | You may now kiss the bride. | 新郎可以亲吻新娘了 |
[25:13] | Married! | 结婚啦 |
[25:20] | All right, mate, ease up. | 好了 别亲了 |
[25:22] | We did it for the vicar, no need to ladle it on in the pub. | 我们就是亲给牧师看看的 酒吧里就不要了 |
[25:29] | All right, Howard? | 霍华德 你还好么 |
[25:31] | Waiting on the date? | 还在等女伴吗 |
[25:33] | No. Not all right. | 不好 一点都不好 |
[25:35] | My saliva glands have ceased to function and my penis, | 我的唾液腺失去了功效 我的大棒槌 |
[25:38] | which I hilariously over-optimistically bathed in Dettol, | 在我过于乐观地用滴露给它滋润之后 |
[25:40] | feels like it’s on fire. | 就变得火烧火燎 |
[25:42] | Now the management have informed me | 结果管理员还跟我说 |
[25:44] | that there isn’t a defibrillator on the premises. | 这座房里就没有除颤器 |
[25:47] | Hello, Howard. | 你好 霍华德 |
[25:50] | Oh, hello, Sabine. | 你好 萨宾娜 |
[25:51] | I got an invitation on Facebook. | 我看到了脸谱网上的邀请 |
[25:54] | I think you should stay off Facebook. | 我觉得你应该不要再上脸谱网了 |
[25:55] | It’s doing you no favours. | 对你没啥好处 |
[25:59] | Sabine, so glad you got my invite! | 萨宾娜 看来你收到了我的邀请 |
[26:01] | Since, for some reason, I don’t have many friends in Manchester, | 反正我在曼彻斯特也没太多朋友 |
[26:05] | I thought I’d come around and… | 就决定过来看看 |
[26:08] | socialise. | 多点社交 |
[26:09] | Can I get you a drink? | 来点喝的吧 |
[26:10] | Thank you, but my presence here doesn’t mean that my position has changed. | 谢谢 不过我过来不代表我会给你推荐 |
[26:14] | I think you’re very emotionally immature | 我认为你在情绪控制上非常不成熟 |
[26:16] | and very messed up, as are your friends. | 经常醉醺醺的 你的朋友也是 |
[26:19] | Vod’s eating hummus off a vibrator. | 福德正在啃自慰器 |
[26:21] | Legend! | 神奇吧 |
[26:24] | Still, we can have a good chitchat! | 我们应该好好聊聊 |
[26:29] | Look, Sabine, I know I fucked up last year – I can admit that now. | 听著 萨宾娜 我知道我去年搞砸了 我错了 |
[26:33] | I drank too much | 我喝得烂醉 |
[26:34] | and I drilled a hole in a woman’s face which, | 还在一个女生的脸上戳了个洞出来 |
[26:37] | let’s face it, in most people’s view is wrong. | 说实话 是个人都会认为我错了 |
[26:39] | – Mm-hm. – But isn’t that why we go to university? | – 嗯 – 但这不正是我们上大学的原因吗 |
[26:43] | To grow up? | 就是为了成长 |
[26:44] | You calling me immature is like blaming a baby for being… short. | 你说我不成熟 就好比你指责一个婴儿太矮了 |
[26:49] | Please, Sabine. | 求你了 萨宾娜 |
[26:50] | I want to wear a white coat. | 我想穿上白大褂 |
[26:52] | And not just cos I look good in white, | 并不只是因为白色很衬我 |
[26:54] | though some people say I do. | 尽管有些人是这么告诉我的 |
[26:56] | Because I love medicine. | 而是因为我热爱药学 |
[26:59] | I think your speech is very incoherent, Josie, | 我认为你这通话没什么逻辑 乔茜 |
[27:01] | but I do see that you’re serious, | 但我能感受到你是认真的 |
[27:04] | because you don’t drink. And I know that you like to drink. | 因为你不喝酒了 而我知道你有多喜欢喝酒 |
[27:07] | So yes, I will give you the referee. | 好吧 我会推荐你 |
[27:09] | Fuck… off! | 我去 |
[27:19] | Hi, Sam. | 嗨 山姆 |
[27:20] | – Howard. – Hey. | – 霍华德 – 嘿 |
[27:25] | Where do we put the wedding presents? | 我们要把结婚贺礼放哪儿 |
[27:26] | I believe Vod has a strongbox. | 我想福德有个保险箱 |
[27:26] | strongbox也指常进行凯格尔锻炼的女性阴户 | |
[27:29] | That’s just genetic good fortune. | 那只是打娘胎里来的造化 |
[27:32] | Mate, I could find out that she is my secret biological sister, | 哥们儿 我发现她就是我失散多年的亲妹妹 |
[27:35] | I would still fuck that something ridiculous. | 但我仍然会选择上了她 |
[27:38] | No, no, no, not tonight. | 不 不 不 今晚不行 |
[27:39] | For tonight, my impersonation of the human male will be impeccable. | 今天晚上 我要扮演一个完美无缺的男人 |
[27:50] | 希瑟: 想见你 正在来的路上 | |
[27:53] | Heather’s coming. | 希瑟过来了 |
[27:55] | – What, now? – Yeah, here. Now. | – 什么 现在吗 – 对 来这儿 马上 |
[27:58] | – This is not a drill. – Ouch, mate. | – 这不是什么演习 – 玩大了吧 哥们儿 |
[28:00] | You’re up shit creek with Apple Maps. | 苹果地图让你摊上大事儿了 |
[28:12] | Fucking hell! | 我操 |
[28:14] | Nanny McPhee returns. | 魔法保姆回来啦 |
[28:14] | 电影《魔法保姆麦克菲》 | |
[28:15] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 好吧 |
[28:15] | 米歇尔·福柯: 法国哲学家 心理学家和思想系统的历史学家 | |
[28:16] | when you’ve read as much Foucault as I have, | 如果你也读了那么多福柯的书 就会知道 |
[28:18] | trying to make the distinction between a real | 想要找出真实婚礼与伪造婚礼之间的区别 |
[28:20] | and a counterfeit wedding is frankly the behaviour of a twat. | 真是只有笨蛋才会做的事儿 |
[28:30] | So, listen. | 听我说 |
[28:31] | This is awkward, but I just wanted to check something. | 这太难启齿了 但是有些事情我想确认一下 |
[28:33] | The smell of Dettol… I think that’s their cleaning product. | 是滴露的味道 是他们的清洁产品吧 |
[28:37] | Yes, so would it be OK if I ended up | 是的 你觉得我和你那个 |
[28:39] | having a date with your big, posh friend? | 威猛时髦的朋友约会怎么样 |
[28:42] | Cos I just wanted to make sure. | 因为我只是想确认一下 |
[28:44] | You know, we’d just be mates. | 你懂的 我们就是好朋友 |
[28:45] | The talk, and everything, | 我们聊天 一起逛逛什么的 |
[28:47] | but you don’t like me? | 但你不喜欢我 对吧 |
[28:48] | Like you? | 喜欢你 |
[28:50] | Yeah. I mean, I don’t want to shit where you eat. | 是啊 坦白说 我不想让搅乱你的胃口 |
[28:52] | Or shit on your head. Shit anywhere, frankly. | 扰乱你的思绪 打扰你的生活 |
[28:59] | Yeah, well… I mean, course I like you, but… | 当然啦 好吧 我当然我喜欢你 但是 |
[29:02] | in the way that you might like a salted cashew, | 这就像你喜欢咸腰果 |
[29:05] | or an angle poise lamp. | 或者万向灯的那种喜欢 |
[29:07] | But, yeah, you should go on a date with JP. | 但是 好啊 你应该和JP约会 |
[29:11] | I mean, he’s a massive dick. | 我是说 他有根大家伙 |
[29:12] | I’m kidding! | 我瞎说的 |
[29:14] | Or am I? | 也许没有呢 |
[29:16] | No… | 没事… |
[29:19] | Yeah. You go for it. | 去吧 去找他吧 |
[29:23] | OK. | 好 |
[29:37] | Heather! Hey. | 希瑟 嘿 |
[29:38] | I can’t stay. | 我马上就走 |
[29:40] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[29:42] | – That’s such a shame. – Yeah. | – 那太可惜了 – 对啊 |
[29:43] | Mum just called. | 老妈打电话来 |
[29:45] | Grandpops has died. | 阿爷刚刚去世了 |
[29:46] | Oh, shit. Sorry. Sorry, er… | 天啊 太糟了抱歉 真抱歉 |
[29:50] | Oh, hi, Heather. | 嗨 希瑟 |
[29:52] | Hi, Josie. | 嗨 乔茜 |
[29:53] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:55] | – Yes. – And you. | – 对啊 – 我也是 |
[29:56] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[29:58] | – Are you OK, Kings? – A bit hot. | – 你没事吧 金 – 有点热啊 |
[29:59] | – Is anyone else a bit hot? – What are you up to? | – 你们不觉得热吗 – 你最近在忙啥 |
[30:03] | I’m actually on my way to Hong Kong. | 其实我准备去香港了 |
[30:04] | Ooh, very nice. | 哦 那很不错啊 |
[30:06] | – For my grandad’s funeral. – Shit, sorry. | – 去参加阿爷的葬礼 – 天哪 对不起 |
[30:08] | – So, are you, like, going now, then? – Yeah. | – 所以你现在就走了是不 – 对啊 |
[30:11] | – I’m literally just about to head off now. – Brilliant! | – 就是字面意义上的现在就走 – 太好了 |
[30:14] | That you can be there. For your family. | 因为你可以去香港了 陪陪你的家人 |
[30:18] | So… | 那么… |
[30:19] | how long are you back in Manchester for? | 你回到曼彻斯特多长时间了 |
[30:22] | Well, actually, um… I just found out… | 其实 我刚刚才知道 |
[30:24] | – I’m back for good, doing pharmacology! – That’s good news! | – 我可以回来 学习药理学了 – 太棒了 |
[30:28] | Isn’t that…? Isn’t that good news? | 这难道不是 难道不是个好消息吗 |
[30:30] | Yeah, that is good news! | 是啊 确实是个好消息 |
[30:31] | We’re pleased to hear that. | 我们为你高兴 |
[30:32] | All of us. | 大家都很高兴 |
[30:36] | Er… Well, good luck in Hong Kong and, um, | 呃 好吧 希望你在香港一切顺利 |
[30:38] | when you’re back, | 等你回来的时候 |
[30:39] | let’s all meet up and have a drink, yeah? | 大家一起聚一聚 喝几杯吧 |
[30:42] | – Yeah. That’d be nice. – Yeah, I’d love that. | – 好啊 没问题 – 好啊 我觉得不错 |
[30:44] | – Good to see you. – Good to see you. | – 见到你很高兴 – 见到你很开心 |
[30:48] | Why don’t I go to the loo and then come and find you outside | 我去趟厕所 你在外面等我一下 |
[30:51] | and then we can say goodbye outside? | 我在外面送一送你吧 |
[30:53] | Actually, Kings, there was one other reason I came here. | 实际上 金 今天我来是有其他原因的 |
[30:55] | OK… | 你说 |
[30:57] | I don’t think I can be in a relationship right now. | 我觉得现在的我没法去经营一段感情了 |
[31:01] | Oh… | 哦… |
[31:02] | that is… | 那真是… |
[31:04] | so… | 太… |
[31:05] | bloody… typical. | 太他妈的…典型了 |
[31:07] | I can’t believe you’re breaking up with me. | 难以置信 你竟然要和我分手 |
[31:09] | I…I can’t believe how incredibly bad that feels. | 我真是难过得都没法形容 |
[31:13] | You’ve been so great and supportive. | 你一直都很好 一直支持著我 |
[31:16] | And I know it’s not been easy for you. | 我知道现在这一切对你来讲并不容易 |
[31:18] | No, it hasn’t. | 是的 太难受了 |
[31:19] | It really, really hasn’t. | 真是非常非常的难受 |
[31:22] | Bye, Kings. | 再见了 金 |
[31:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:42] | Good evening, everyone. I’m JP. | 晚上好 各位 JP在此 |
[31:44] | I’m the best man – obviously. | 我是伴郎 这再明显不过了吧 |
[31:46] | I’ve known Javier for three to four weeks, now. | 我和哈维尔相识已经有大概三四周了 |
[31:50] | When he first arrived in our house, | 最初他刚到我们家的时候 |
[31:52] | people expected that he and I would be like | 大家都觉得我和他是 |
[31:55] | a pair of muscular, sexy stags, | 两只强壮精干的牡鹿 |
[31:58] | locking antlers for the alpha position. | 鹿角扭打在一起 争夺王者之位 |
[32:01] | But we’ve made it work as dual alphas, | 但是我们两个王者得以和平共处 |
[32:04] | complementing each other and working as a team. | 互相扶持 像一个团队一样合作 |
[32:08] | Put simply, he is a fucking decent chap. | 简单来讲 他真他妈是个特别正派的小伙子 |
[32:12] | And what can I say about Vod? | 那么关于福德有什么好聊的呢 |
[32:15] | The Vodster. | 福德大爷 |
[32:16] | Funky Vod. | 屌爆的福德 |
[32:19] | The one that got away! | 总在逃离的福德 |
[32:20] | Oh, they’re a great couple. | 他们是天造地设的一对 |
[32:23] | They’re both incredibly hot, | 他们的魅力不可阻挡 |
[32:25] | and as we all know, hotties belong together. | 而且我们都知道 帅哥配靓妹 |
[32:28] | To Vod and Javier. | 敬福德和哈维尔 |
[32:35] | Um, hola. Um… | 大家好 |
[32:38] | Oregon help me with this speech. | 这份讲稿是在俄勒冈的帮助下完成的 |
[32:41] | Vod… | 福德 |
[32:42] | my wife. | 我老婆 |
[32:46] | First, I want to say your friends are amazing. | 首先我想说 你的朋友们真是太棒了 |
[32:49] | Oregon, always happy to translate for us. You’re so cool. | |
[32:53] | And an amazing writer. | 而且文章也写得很棒 |
[32:55] | – Have you had a go on this? – No. | – 你以前也写过这个吗? – 没有 |
[32:57] | Kingsley… | 金斯利 |
[32:58] | he buy fair trade tea from my country | 他从我的国家以合理的价格购买茶叶 |
[33:01] | and he tell everyone. | 还帮忙宣传 |
[33:02] | He a nice guy. | 他是个好人 |
[33:04] | And not boring, like everyone says. | 而且风趣幽默 和大家说的一样 |
[33:06] | JP | JP… |
[33:08] | another nice guy. | 另一个好人 |
[33:10] | Very… | 他 |
[33:11] | complimentary about how I look. | 对我的造型总是大加称赞 |
[33:14] | My face, my hair, my muscles… | 我的容貌 发型 身材 |
[33:18] | everything about my body. | 凡与我身体相关 他都会赞不绝口 |
[33:20] | He always look at me with a smile in his eyes, always. | 他总是眼中含笑地看著我 总是如此 |
[33:24] | I’m just very confident in my sexuality. | 我对我的性取向非常确定 |
[33:26] | Howard! I like his stories about Scotland. | 霍华德 我喜欢他讲的关于苏格兰的故事 |
[33:29] | Sounds shit! | 太尼玛有意思了 |
[33:31] | Candice… I don’t know. | 坎蒂丝 我也不知道怎么说 |
[33:36] | Josie… | 乔茜 |
[33:37] | Welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[33:39] | I am happiest man in London. | 我是全伦敦最幸福的男人 |
[33:40] | I have interview at Pret’s and I have you. | 我去普雷公司面试了 我有你们这样的朋友 |
[33:44] | The most important, I have Vod. | 最重要的是 有福德在 |
[33:47] | She is so cool and she is so hot. | 她是那么特别 那么撩人 |
[33:51] | She is so passionate and she is so hot. | 她是那么热情洋溢 那么热辣性感 |
[33:54] | Vod, I love you. | 福德 我爱你 |
[33:56] | I want to be with you for all of my life. | 我想和你白头偕老 共度余生 |
[33:59] | You are my only one. | 你是我的唯一 |
[34:07] | I’d like to say a few words too. | 我也想说两句 |
[34:09] | I just want to say, isn’t it great when out of something really bad | 我只是想说 那种脱离窘境 迎来喜事的感觉 |
[34:14] | comes something really good? | 难道不是特别的棒吗 |
[34:16] | Something that makes you want to do cartwheels | 那种乐事能让你平地空翻 |
[34:16] | 手肘乐队: 来自曼彻斯特的英伦乐队 | |
[34:18] | and sing One Day by Elbow, | 高唱手肘乐队的One Day |
[34:19] | even if you think Elbow are largely overrated. | 尽管你认为手肘乐队名不副实 |
[34:21] | I guess what I’m saying is, we’re young and… | 我想说的是 我们都还年轻 |
[34:26] | OK, the gap between rich and poor is getting wider than ever | 好吧 现在贫富差距越来越大 |
[34:29] | and something needs to be done about that, but we live in a democracy | 急需采取措施 但我们居住在一个民主的国家 |
[34:33] | and we’re not being held illegally in Guantanamo Bay for over a decade and… | 十年来 我们都没有被非法拘禁于关塔那摩湾 |
[34:37] | And I’m just so happy! | 总之 我就是太开心了 |
[34:39] | Not just for Vod and Javier, but for Josie, | 并不只是为了福德和哈维尔 而是还有乔茜 |
[34:42] | who’s moving back to Manchester to study pharmacology. | 她搬回曼彻斯特 学习药理学了 |
[34:48] | Josie! | 乔茜 |
[34:49] | In fact, | 我想说 |
[34:51] | let’s knock that bedroom wall down, | 我们把卧室的�晱斑q吧 |
[34:53] | two people, one room. | 两个人 一间房 |
[34:57] | No more glory hole! | 再也用不著寻欢洞啦 |
[34:57] | 前两季中 乔茜和金斯利通过�暀W一个小洞 在各自的房间里观察对方 互相交流 | |
[34:59] | It’s not actually a glory hole. | 那又不是真的寻欢洞 |
[35:01] | Whoo-hoo! | 好耶 |
[35:03] | Come on! | 来吧 |