时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Where do we go? | 我们去哪儿了 |
[00:06] | Er… “Where are we going?” | 不对 要说”我们要去哪儿” |
[00:09] | OK, where are we going? | 好吧 我们要去哪儿 |
[00:11] | Yeah, that’s it. | 哎 这就对啦 |
[00:17] | Tell me, where are we going? | 说啊 我们要去哪儿 |
[00:19] | Oh, my God. OK. | 苍天啊 神哪 听好了 |
[00:21] | We’re going to the… wuh-wuh-fuh-fuh-wuh. | 我们这是要去 叽里咕噜 |
[00:25] | What? The what? | 啥 去哪儿 |
[00:27] | I said, the wuh-wuh-fuh-fuh-wuh. | 我说了 叽里咕噜 |
[00:32] | What’s the matter? No comprende? | 咋滴啦 又理解不能了是怎的 |
[00:33] | No, I… | 不是 我 |
[00:34] | Oh, so I can’t tell you, then, can I? | 所以说 我说了你也听不懂是吧 |
[00:42] | Wuh-wuh-fuh-fuh-wuh? | 叽里咕噜 |
[01:09] | It’s done. Dumped him. | 搞定 蹬了他了 |
[01:12] | Just now. | 就刚刚 |
[01:14] | Yeah, I think he took it pretty well. | 是啊 他还蛮能接受的样纸 |
[01:46] | This room is just great. | 这房间牛气啊 |
[01:48] | You’ve got your lamp there | 把灯搁在那里 |
[01:50] | and the shelves with the books on it. | 还有你这书柜吧 上边摆了书啊啥的 |
[01:54] | That poster of Professor Robert Winston, | 还有罗伯特·温斯顿教授的海报 |
[01:54] | 罗伯特·温斯顿教授: 英国媒体著名的砖家之一 | |
[01:56] | who I love, by the way. | 话说我也是教授的粉丝哦 |
[01:57] | Then, where I’d have pictures of hotties, | 然后在我贴漂亮妹子的地方 |
[02:00] | you’ve got stuff that you’re actually interested in. | 你贴上了自己真正感兴趣的东西 |
[02:02] | By all means, | 你省省吧 |
[02:03] | give me good feedback on Onenightstand.com. | 直接去一夜情网站上给姐点个赞就好 |
[02:05] | And that is just hilarious. | 还有那一张 太滑稽了 |
[02:07] | What is? | 哪张 |
[02:08] | The monkey in the picture. The monkey. | 那张猴子的 就那只猴子 |
[02:11] | Craig? | 你说克雷格 |
[02:14] | That’s my brother… Craig. | 那是我亲哥哥… 克雷格 |
[02:16] | He has a genetic condition | 他得了基因上的疾病 |
[02:18] | that affects bone structure and hair growth. | 影响了骨骼发育和毛发生长 |
[02:21] | – It’s incredibly rare. – Oh, God. | – 特别特别少见的疾病 – 天哪 |
[02:23] | I’m so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[02:25] | It must be so hard for your family. | 你们的家人一定很不容易 |
[02:27] | He doesn’t live at home. He’s a colonel in the army. | 他不住在家里 他在军队里 军衔上校 |
[02:31] | Wow! What regiment is he in?! | 是吗 是哪个团的 |
[02:34] | The Royal Banana Regiment! I mean, what the hell, JP?! | 皇家香蕉团 我■个去 你是多脑残啊 JP |
[02:39] | Of course that’s not my brother, you dickhead! | 这会是我哥 你丫傻逼不 |
[02:42] | You’re… That’s funny! | 你真是… 还挺搞笑的哈 |
[02:45] | You’re funny. | 你蛮幽默的 |
[02:47] | You try to be funny and you are! You’re funny. | 你努力搞笑来著 也做到了 你真搞笑 |
[02:50] | – OK, I’ve got to go. – No. Don’t go. | – 行了 姐撤了 – 别 别走 |
[02:53] | I have to organise this quiz for the union. | 我要去学生会组织这次竞猜活动 |
[02:55] | It’s for charity, so… | 是慈善活动 所以 |
[02:56] | Oh, fucking charity. Where will it end? | 去他妈的慈善活动 没完没了的 |
[03:00] | First I have to put up with Sport Relief, now this. | 先前的体育慈善老子也就忍了 现在又来这个 |
[03:02] | But maybe see you tomorrow for my birthday thing. | 那明天我生日啥的再见了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, defo. Can’t wait. | 木有问题 保证到 |
[03:17] | Bit keen. | 想想还有点小激动啊 |
[03:27] | Stop right there. | 原地立正 |
[03:30] | Have you been sat in the hallway all night? | 你是不是在门厅坐了一晚 |
[03:32] | When you have a collapsible chair, | 折叠椅在手 |
[03:34] | you can sit wherever the hell you like, my friend. | 哥爱坐哪儿坐哪儿啊朋友 |
[03:36] | And where, may I ask, were you? | 容我问一句 您这是去了哪儿啊 |
[03:38] | I was… in the geology library. | 我去了… 地质学图书馆 |
[03:40] | – The geology library? – Yes. | – 地质学图书馆 – 是啊 |
[03:42] | – All night? – All night. Pulled an all-nighter. | – 整晚吗 – 整晚 通宵学习来著 |
[03:44] | In that case, then, you’ll be able to answer me this. | 那既然这样 我来考考你 |
[03:47] | Where is the geology library? | 地质学图书馆在哪儿 |
[03:52] | Damn you! You cunning bastard! | 你妹的 要不要这么精 |
[03:55] | You were with her, weren’t you? | 你和她在一起是吧 |
[03:56] | Look, Howard, I gave you your window. | 好吧 霍华德 我都让了你了 |
[03:58] | – You slept with her? – Yeah, twice. | – 你们滚床单了 – 都滚两回了 |
[04:00] | You put your dick through my window? | 你丫的小弟弟都侵犯到我的地盘来了 |
[04:02] | I’d still be in bed with her now | 要不是她有事要出门 |
[04:04] | if she wasn’t out doing stuff. | 我们估计还在床上翻云覆雨呢 |
[04:06] | A brainy quiz for a lovely charity. | 为慈善事业出竞猜题 真是聪明又好心肠 |
[04:08] | It’s classic Sam. | 这就是山姆啊 |
[04:10] | I know how clever and nice Sam is. | 我知道她多聪明 多好心肠 |
[04:13] | I mean, before I met her, | 认识她之前 |
[04:14] | I thought that I was clever and funny and nice, | 哥觉得自己才是聪明风趣好相处的那个 |
[04:16] | which obviously I am, | 当然我现在也是 |
[04:17] | but how clever and funny and nice? | 但重点是有多聪明风趣 多好相处 |
[04:20] | That’s the question. | 这就是问题了 |
[04:23] | Would sir care for some cheese with his sour grapes? | 大爷您打翻的醋缸要不来拌点黄瓜吧 |
[04:26] | See? Funny AND clever. | 瞧瞧 聪明又风趣 |
[04:29] | Although admittedly not that nice. | 好吧 我承认没那么好相处 |
[04:32] | – That’s not dumping him. – Course it is. | – 那不叫蹬了他 – 当然叫了 |
[04:35] | I took him to a crowded place and I dumped him. | 我带他去了人堆里 然后蹬了他 |
[04:38] | That’s fly-tipping. | 你这是开大脚踹啊 |
[04:39] | You fly-tipped a Mexican | 你在罗奇代尔的繁忙商场里 |
[04:41] | in a busy department store in Rochdale. | 开大脚踹了一个墨西哥来的哥们 |
[04:43] | Oh, what else can I do?! | 那你说我该怎么办 |
[04:45] | I can’t talk to him. Non hablo Pablo, remember? | 我和他说不通 他老是一副听不懂的样子 |
[04:49] | So, learn some. Muddle through. | 那你好歹学两句啊 蒙混著说 |
[04:51] | You just need to talk and be honest. | 但起码要老老实实和他谈啊 |
[04:54] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Oh, let’s all be honest all the time. | 是啊是啊 大家现在开始都开始无比真挚 |
[04:56] | Let’s all say everything we mean. Brilliant! | 有什么就说什么 太好了 |
[04:59] | Sorry, are… are you being sarcastic? | 等等 你这是在讽刺我吗 |
[05:00] | Because everything you just said… | 你刚刚说的话听起来可是 |
[05:02] | – Hey, guys. – Oh, hi, Candice. | – 伙计们好啊 – 你好啊 坎蒂丝 |
[05:04] | Um… no big deal, and I’m not trying to tell you what to do, | 额 有个小问题 我也不想指手画脚的 |
[05:07] | but don’t call a group of women “guys”. | 但是下回能别对著一群姑娘们叫”伙计”吗 |
[05:08] | I find it quite jarring. | 真不和谐 |
[05:09] | OK, sorry. I just had an amazing lecture. | 不好意思 我刚才听了堂巨精彩的课 |
[05:12] | OK. I don’t mind, obvs, but, um… maybe you want | 我是不介意啊 不过吧 |
[05:15] | to dial down the enthusiasm | 你下次和小伙伴们在一起的时候 |
[05:16] | when you’re with your peers? | 能控制一下不 |
[05:17] | Whatever! Chaucer with Professor Shales. | 随便啦 席尔斯教授讲的乔叟 |
[05:21] | He’s very cool. | 听得我好荡漾 |
[05:22] | No. No, he is not cool, OK? | 停 停 姑娘你醒醒好吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah, he is. He read a bit out and almost started to cry. | 真的 他朗读了一小段 然后就开始流泪了 |
[05:27] | He was drinking a Starbucks and he kept talking about his hangover. | 他还一边喝著星巴克一边说他宿醉的事儿 |
[05:31] | He’s about as cool as Fearne Cotton | 他的有型 差不多能比得上菲妮·科顿 |
[05:31] | 菲妮·科顿: BBC电台女主播 一个萌妹子 时尚圈摇滚圈都很混得开 | |
[05:34] | wearing a baseball cap on sideways saying “Peace out”. | 带顶棒球帽 上面写著”滚粗” |
[05:36] | He’s not cool. Do not think he’s cool. | 他哪有型啊 他那不叫有型 |
[05:39] | He’s thinking about having a little salon | 他打算在家里开个沙龙 |
[05:41] | for me and some of his other top students at his place. | 邀请我还有其他几个他的头牌学生 |
[05:44] | In his camper van? | 露营车里开沙龙 |
[05:46] | You can’t have a salon in a camper van. | 露营车开得起沙龙才怪 |
[05:48] | It’s true he lives in a camper van? I thought it was an urban myth. | 他真的住露营车里吗 我以为是大家瞎传的 |
[05:51] | Load of girls, are they, all his top students? Plenty of skirt? | 他的头牌学生们 都是姑娘吧 齐刷刷娘子军 |
[05:55] | I don’t know, but he gave me an A. | 我不清楚 但是他给了我个A |
[05:57] | I think we’re on the same wavelength. | 我觉得我俩心意相通啊 |
[05:59] | Gave me loads of advice. | 他成了我人生导师 |
[06:00] | Please show me your essays, Candice. | 把你的论文拿来我看 坎蒂丝 |
[06:03] | – Why? – I know what to look for. The comments. | – 为啥 – 我知道他想说啥 看评语就好 |
[06:05] | This is how it starts. Let me have a look. | 他就是这么泡妹子的 拿来我看看 |
[06:11] | Oh. | 矮油 |
[06:14] | Here we go. | 果然吧 |
[06:23] | Are flowers for Josie weird? | 送乔茜花是不是很奇怪 |
[06:26] | Vod thinks they’re weird. | 福德觉得送花很怪 |
[06:27] | But then Vod calls me Lord Snooty | 不过她就因为我用开瓶器而不用牙 |
[06:28] | for using a bottle opener instead of my teeth. | 管我叫装腔大王来著 |
[06:31] | Is this cos you were humping Heather | 你是因为你上了乔茜的时候 |
[06:32] | whilst humping Josie? | 也上了希瑟才买的花吗 |
[06:33] | – Feeling guilty, Giggsy? – No. | – 觉得内疚了吧 花花公子 – 没 |
[06:35] | What have I got to be guilty about? | 我有什么好内疚的 |
[06:39] | Heather seems to be in Hong Kong indefinitely, | 希瑟去香港了 归期未定 |
[06:41] | so no guilt. | 所以我没什么内疚的 |
[06:42] | I’ve got nothing to hide, | 只要你不说 我不说 就没人会知道 |
[06:45] | so long as no-one knows. | 没啥好内疚的 |
[06:47] | Ooh, actually, Knutsford, could you help me a sec? | 等等 纳茨福特 过来帮哥看看 |
[06:51] | OK, so, basically, I’m drafting this text message to Sam, | 所以吧 现在我正在给山姆发短信 |
[06:54] | and I want it to say something along the lines of, | 我想表达的大意 基本就是 |
[06:57] | “I have received your instructions | “我收到了你关于明晚的安排 |
[06:58] | “for tomorrow evening, and I agree to them.” | 并且愿意前往” |
[07:02] | But that sounds a bit dry. | 但听起来太干巴巴了 |
[07:03] | So, do I go something high concept like, “I’m on it something chronic”? | 所以我是走高端大气路线 回复”朕知道了” |
[07:07] | Or something way simpler like, “Sweet” or “Big-time”? | 还是低调内涵路线 比如”得了”或”准到” |
[07:10] | Or, my current favourite… | 还是 我的新宠 |
[07:12] | “Yes”? | “好的” |
[07:14] | Yeah, sounds great. | 听著不错 |
[07:16] | Send and bend. | 发送了不改了 |
[07:21] | What the fuckle-doodle-do is that? | 我■个擦啊 这他娘的是啥啊 |
[07:24] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[07:29] | – Oh, hiya! – Oh, my God. | – 你好哇 – 苍天啊 |
[07:31] | You’ve really gone and done it now, haven’t you? | 你还真有脸做得出来啊 |
[07:33] | JP, chill out. It’s just a Kingsley flap. | JP 淡定 我就是金斯利带回来的一个妞 |
[07:35] | Vod! Come and look at what they’ve done now! | 福德 快来看他们这次又干了些什么好事 |
[07:38] | – What do you mean, done now? – Eurgh! | – 你说又是什么意思 – 我去 |
[07:40] | It’s so that the zoo animals | 这两货就跟动物园里的动物一样 |
[07:42] | can diddle with each other 24/7. | 关一笼子里每天不停啪啪啪 |
[07:43] | Call the verminator. We have been infested with a house couple. Oh… | 打电话给害虫敢死队 我们家闹小情侣灾 |
[07:47] | You live with your husband. | 你那里还住著你男人呢 |
[07:48] | Not any more, mate. | 已经清理完毕了 |
[07:49] | Yeah, well, you’re gonna be getting a break from us. | 好吧 反正接下来你们也看不到我们 |
[07:52] | We’re going to Buxton for an amazing weekend. | 我们要去巴克斯顿过周末 |
[07:54] | – We are? – Yeah, camping. | – 是吗 – 是啊 去野营 |
[07:55] | Oh! | 是吼 |
[07:57] | No… er, yeah. I thought that was just an idea. | 那啥 对哦 我以为你只是说说的 |
[08:00] | But, no, I love camping. | 不过 没事儿 我喜欢野营 |
[08:04] | – In an actual tent? – Yes, an actual tent. | – 真住帐篷 – 是啊 真住帐篷 |
[08:07] | Hm. | 恶 |
[08:11] | Huh? When did you get back? | 啊 你是什么时候回来的 |
[08:13] | Since half an hour. | 已经半小时了 |
[08:15] | There’s a direct bus from Rochdale seven minutes after the hour. | 洛奇代尔镇一点过七分有班车直接回来的 |
[08:18] | Right, I didn’t know that. | 是吗 我都不知道 |
[08:20] | From outside wuh-wuh-fuh-fuh-wuh. Yeah. Where did you go? | 从叽里呱啦回来的车 你去哪儿了 |
[08:22] | I look around, you’re gone. You extinguished your phone. | 我一回头 你就没影了 手机也不通 |
[08:26] | What is the fuck? | 这是搞毛呢 |
[08:27] | To be honest, I was sort of hoping you’d get the hint. | 老实说吧 我指望你能知道我的意思 |
[08:29] | Hint? What is hint? | 意思 啥叫意思 |
[08:31] | Well, a hint is when you drop someone off in Rochdale | 意思就是指故意把人丢在洛奇代尔 |
[08:34] | cos you need them to move out. | 是因为想让他们搬出去 |
[08:36] | Oh, you know, JP is being an arsehole | 你知道的 我做二房东的事儿 |
[08:39] | about me subletting my room and stuff. | JP老大不爽来著 |
[08:41] | JP? JP wants me to go? | JP 是JP想让我走吗 |
[08:43] | No, I’m saying… | 没 我是说 |
[08:46] | they all do. | 他们都这么想 |
[08:48] | And you? You think what? | 那你呢 你肿么看 |
[08:50] | I guess it’s for the best. | 我觉得吧 这是为了大家好 |
[08:55] | Are you, er… going now? Cos that’d be ideal. | 你这是要走了吗 真是谢天谢地 |
[08:58] | I’m going to play football. | 我要去踢足球了 |
[08:59] | – What? Who with? – Humphrey, Sergei, Italo. | – 啥 和谁 – 汉弗莱 谢尔盖 伊塔洛 |
[09:03] | Some of the boys from Pret. | 还有几个普雷公司的哥们儿 |
[09:05] | When are you going, then? Javier? | 那你什么时候搬啊 哈维尔 |
[09:08] | Oi! Don’t spit in the bin, you weirdo! | 喂 别对著垃圾桶吐口水啊 你个怪咖 |
[09:11] | Chinga a tu puta madre! | 草尼玛全家 |
[09:12] | Yeah, yeah! | 是吗 那啥 |
[09:14] | Well, Y Tu Mama Tambien… mate! | 也法克你全家啊…妹的 |
[09:22] | – Hello? – Morning. | – 谁啊 – 早啊 |
[09:25] | – Made you some tea. – Why? | – 给您老上杯茶 – 为啥 |
[09:27] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. Just a delicious brew. | – 有事吗 – 没事 只是给你尝尝好茶 |
[09:32] | Look, JP, I overreacted. | JP 我承认是我反应过度了 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry. I can see that you and Sam belong together. | 抱歉 之前眼瞎没看出来你跟山姆是天生一对 |
[09:39] | I am the… Rhys Ifans | 我就像是瑞斯·伊凡斯 |
[09:39] | 电影《诺丁山》中的剧情及主演 | |
[09:40] | to your Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts. | 老是阻碍休·格兰特和茱莉亚·罗伯茨在一起 |
[09:45] | So, it’s fine. I’ll gladly step aside. | 所以 我想通了 我给你们让步 |
[09:47] | That’s… very decent of you. | 哥你真是…太伟大了 |
[09:51] | Ooh, you went for the Earl. | 哇哦 你泡了伯爵红茶啊 |
[09:54] | Feel free to have a second dip of the bag. | “茶香浓郁 口不释杯” |
[09:57] | And if you… need me to help you with her, I’ll help. | 如果你需要我帮忙撮合你俩 我十分乐意 |
[10:01] | Like Rhys Ifans probably did in that film. | 就像瑞斯·伊凡斯在电影中做的那样 |
[10:04] | I personally couldn’t take it past the hour mark. | 我不会再像以前那样了 |
[10:07] | OK, what’s the stratagem here, Howard? | 够了 你到底打什么小算盘呢 霍华德 |
[10:10] | Wait for me to let down my guard | 等著我卸下心防 |
[10:11] | and then cut my face off and wear it as a mask | 然后剥下我的脸皮 做成面具戴在自己脸上 |
[10:14] | so that you can sneak into Sam’s room and try and hump her? | 这样你就能溜进山姆的房间去上她了? |
[10:17] | I was a little sore. You’re right. | 你说的没错 老子的确挺窝火的 |
[10:19] | But, JP, really, she’s out of my league. | 但是 JP 说真的 她不是我能高攀的女孩 |
[10:22] | Yeah. | 知道就好 |
[10:23] | I am a eunuch and I belong in my cave. | 我这种人跟太监没两样 活该一辈子死宅 |
[10:27] | Oh, Howie! | 小霍华德! |
[10:29] | You… lovely, cockless freak. Oi? | 你真是个可爱而没种的小怪人 对吧 |
[10:36] | I wondered… if we should do the charity quiz together. | 我在想 我们能不能一起参加那个慈善竞猜呢 |
[10:39] | Couldn’t hurt with Sam. How nice you are | 你不能伤害山姆 你有多善良 |
[10:41] | is directly related to how much you do for charity. | 就会为慈善付出多少 |
[10:49] | Right, I’ve brought sambuca, | 我带了萨姆布卡酒 |
[10:50] | eight WKD reds, some ouzo, | 八瓶唯可德红色鸡尾酒 还有几瓶茴香酒 |
[10:54] | and 15 individually sealed plastic glasses of wine | 还有15瓶用塑胶玻璃独立包装的 |
[10:56] | called Froglet, on offer. What have you brought? | 叫做”小青蛙”的酒 你带了什么? |
[10:59] | Er… a very ripe Stilton and some traditional lemonade. | 一份斯蒂尔顿奶酪 普通的柠檬水 |
[10:59] | 斯蒂尔顿奶酪: 世界三大蓝纹奶酪之一 | |
[11:02] | Great! How about we just pour it all into the bag | 好耶 那我们把这些都倒在这个袋子里吧 |
[11:05] | and see what we get? | 看看会变成什么 |
[11:07] | Not the Stilton, obviously. | 当然不加奶酪啦 |
[11:08] | Are you making cocktails in a rubble sack? | 你想在塑料袋里调鸡尾酒吗 |
[11:11] | I’ve done it before. It doesn’t leak, | 这事我之前干过 不会漏的 |
[11:13] | and it’s easier to pack than a punch bowl. | 而且比起大酒杯 用它盛放更方便 |
[11:15] | Plus it’s fun, you know. | 再说了 多好玩啊 |
[11:16] | You take it in turns to hit the punch bag. | 我们把它当做沙袋一样 轮流打 |
[11:18] | Ha-ha! Yeah. | 哈哈 是挺好玩的 |
[11:20] | OK, although it is only 11.20. Yeah. | 好吧 虽然现在还是上午十一点二十 |
[11:23] | I know, thank God. We’ve got a lot to get through. | 我知道啦 老天 我们还有好多事没干呢 |
[11:25] | I just thought we could go for a walk, | 我觉得现在可以去散个步 |
[11:28] | get the papers, have a pub lunch. | 看看论文 吃吃酒吧式午餐 |
[11:30] | Yeah, although who wants to be eating and reading | 好啊 不过能喝酒做爱 |
[11:33] | when you could be drinking and humping? | 谁还想吃饭看书呢 |
[11:36] | OK, great, yeah, then later, I thought | 好吧 嗯 我觉得等天黑的时候 |
[11:38] | we might just sit by the light of the moon and explore | 我们可以在月光下相拥而坐 |
[11:41] | every inch of each other, mentally, physically and emotionally. | 从精神 肉体和情感上探寻对方的每一寸肌肤 |
[11:45] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 嗯哼 好啊 |
[11:47] | Sounds… fun. | 听上去…很有趣 |
[11:49] | Too much? | 是不是太麻烦了 |
[11:50] | I just really want to strip away all the bullshit | 我只是想我们凝视彼此的双眼 |
[11:53] | and just stare into each other’s eyes, | 而不是干那些有的没的 |
[11:55] | not just sit in a field, slowly emptying a bin bag full of booze. | 不是仅仅坐在地上 慢慢喝光垃圾袋里的酒 |
[11:59] | Right, it’s not a bin bag and it’s not just booze. | 这不是垃圾袋 也不只有酒 |
[12:01] | I also brought Kettle Chips. | 我还带了凯特薯片 |
[12:15] | – Good morning. – Morning, guys. | – 早上好 – 早上好啊 各位 |
[12:17] | I, um… hard-poached some eggs, if you want some. | 我煮了些鸡蛋 你们要吗 |
[12:20] | Eurgh. Looks like a spunky bathtub. | 真恶 看上去就跟乱糟糟的浴缸似的 |
[12:23] | Eggs. Eggs, you say? Interesting. | 鸡蛋 你说鸡蛋吗 有意思 |
[12:26] | From domesticated chickens which, of course, | 鸡蛋是家养的鸡生的 |
[12:29] | originate from which species of wild bird? | 那鸡又是从哪种野生的鸟类进化而来的呢 |
[12:32] | Anyone? | 有人知道吗 |
[12:33] | Um… I think red jungle fowl? | 是红原鸡吧 |
[12:36] | But they were interbred with grey jungle fowl | 但是它们是跟灰原鸡或者 |
[12:39] | or Sonnerat’s jungle fowl to create the species we have now, so… | 索纳拉特灰原鸡杂交后才有现在的鸡 所以呢 |
[12:42] | Congratulations, Candice. | 坎蒂丝 恭喜你答对了 |
[12:44] | We would like you to join our charity quiz team. | 我们很荣幸邀请你加入我们的慈善竞猜小队 |
[12:47] | Oh, wow. Great. | 哇 好啊 |
[12:50] | My tutor mentioned this. Sounds ace. | 我导师提过这个 听上去好牛掰 |
[12:53] | Welcome to the one spot in which I can realistically excel. | 欢迎加入我真正擅长的领域 |
[12:55] | Er… excuse me. | 不好意思 打断下 |
[12:57] | It’s really rude to ask her and not me. | 你光问她不问我这样很粗鲁哎 |
[12:59] | I’m right here. | 姐也是个活人好吗 |
[13:00] | Vod, it’s not personal. | 福德 这是团体赛 |
[13:01] | We just don’t think you know very much. | 我们只是觉得你知识不够丰富 |
[13:04] | Fuck you! | 去你奶奶个腿 |
[13:05] | I know tons! I know which way the wind’s blowing | 老娘知道的多了去了 我知道风怎么吹 |
[13:08] | and I know why the fucking caged bird sings. | 我知道为啥笼子里的鸟会唱歌 |
[13:11] | I know how many beans make five. | 我还知道为啥很多豆荚里的豆子都是五个 |
[13:13] | That could be useful. You’re in. | 这些都太有用了 批准你加入 |
[13:18] | Hey, Javier! | 嘿 哈维尔! |
[13:20] | – Buenos Aires! – Buenos Aires to you too! | – 布宜诺斯艾利斯 – 布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[13:23] | So, who wants a crayfish sandwich I bring home yesterday? | 谁想吃我昨天带回家的螯虾三明治 |
[13:27] | – Oh… Er… – hell, yeah. | – 我 – 这里也来一个 |
[13:31] | – One for Howard. – Gracias. | – 一个给霍华德 – 多谢. |
[13:34] | And one for Candice. | 一个给坎蒂丝 |
[13:38] | And one for… | 还有一个给… |
[13:41] | my main man! | 我的好朋友 |
[13:43] | – Er… what about me? – Pardon me? | – 呃 那我呢 – 你说啥 |
[13:46] | Can I have one, please? | 能给我一个吗 |
[13:48] | No! No crayfish sandwich for Vod. | 没了 没有你的鳌虾三明治 |
[13:53] | Only… parsnip crisps for you. | 只有牛蒡薯片了 |
[13:57] | You want parsnip crisps? | 你要吃吗 |
[13:59] | So, it’s really funny, guys. | 各位 我要告诉你们一件非常有趣的事 |
[14:01] | Yesterday, my wife, she left me at the wuh-wuh-fuh-fuh-wuh. | 昨天 我的妻子 她把我一个人丢在叽里咕噜 |
[14:05] | – At the what? -She says you want me to leave. | – 哪儿 – 她说你们想让我走 |
[14:07] | What did you say that for, Vod? Course we don’t want Javier to go. | 说啥呢 福德 我们哪会希望哈维尔走呢 |
[14:10] | It… it’s a space thing. | 这…这是个人空间的问题 |
[14:12] | Er… well, I’m the landlord round here, so it’s my call, and I say… | 我是这儿的房东 我说了算 所以我要说 |
[14:16] | the Mexican stays. End of. | 墨西哥人可以留在这儿 这事定了 |
[14:19] | Well, he’s my husband and maybe… | 好吧 他的确是我丈夫 但也许 |
[14:21] | I don’t want him staying. | 我不想他留在这儿 |
[14:22] | Well, it’s my quiz team | 好吧 慈善竞猜队也是我的 |
[14:24] | and maybe I don’t want you in that. | 也许我不想你加入了 |
[14:26] | Javier? | 哈维尔 |
[14:27] | Mi gente, how would you like to be part of my quiz team? | 我的朋友 要加入慈善竞猜小队吗 |
[14:31] | Er… what is quiz? | 竞猜是神马 可以吃吗 |
[14:33] | Second thoughts, probably not. | 我又想了一下 可能你不适合 |
[14:35] | Let’s ask Oregon. | 我还是问俄勒冈吧 |
[14:41] | So, it’s come to my attention you’ve been marking my marking. | 我注意到你给我的评语又写了评语 |
[14:46] | Yeah, well, I thought you might want to have another go at it. | 是 我觉得你可能想重新写一遍 |
[14:49] | And I think I’m happy with my assessment. | 我对我写的评语很满意 |
[14:51] | An A-, Tony, for this piece of work? | 托尼 就这样的作业也可以得A- |
[14:54] | It’s a good essay. | 这文章写的很好啊 |
[14:55] | Oh, sure it is! Telling her to have a look | 是啊 当然好了 让她把 |
[14:57] | at the Freudian critical approach as a good way in? | 弗洛伊德的批判法当成好方法 仔细研究 |
[15:00] | – Oh, yeah, that’s a great way in! – I think it is. | – 是啊 真是好方法啊 – 我也觉得 |
[15:03] | Stop trying to have sex with Candice Pelling. | 别想跟坎蒂丝·佩林搞上床 |
[15:06] | Oregon! I am not. | 俄勒冈 我没有 |
[15:08] | “Could probe deeper?” | “能挖掘得更深点吗” |
[15:10] | “Good”? | “很好” |
[15:12] | “Excellent”? Tony, come on. | “优秀” 拜托 托尼 |
[15:15] | Oregon, I am not looking to replace you. | 俄勒冈 我并不是在找你的替代者 |
[15:18] | I loved you. I still do. | 我爱过你 现在也爱著你 |
[15:19] | Even though you ruined my life | 尽管你毁了我的生活 |
[15:20] | and turned my wife and son against me. | 还让我老婆孩子恨我 |
[15:22] | And I look at all the hurt I’ve caused | 我知道所有伤害都是我造成的 |
[15:24] | and I hate myself more than you ever can. | 我比你更恨我自己 |
[15:26] | Because I know | 因为我知道 |
[15:28] | I’d do it all again in an instant. | 如果再来一次 我还会做同样的选择 |
[15:31] | So, Candice is just amazing at English? | 那坎蒂丝只是英文优秀吗 |
[15:33] | She’s read a massive amount. | 她阅读量非常大 |
[15:36] | Oh, sure. | 那当然 |
[15:38] | I’ve got a Kindle, Tony. | 托尼 我有个Kindle阅读器 |
[15:38] | Kindle: 一款电子书阅览器 | |
[15:41] | Up here. | 就装在大脑里 |
[15:42] | You don’t know how much I’ve read because I don’t feel the need | 你不知道我读了多少书 |
[15:45] | to go on and on about it. Good night. | 因为我觉得老谈这个没啥必要 晚安 |
[15:49] | So, having compiled our skill sets, | 现在列好了我们的技能清单 |
[15:52] | I can safely say that, while individually we are decent, | 我可以保证 虽然我们都是正常人 |
[15:55] | combined, we’re the Power Rangers of quizzing. | 但一旦联手 我们就是竞猜超能战士 |
[15:59] | – Sorry, who were the, um…? – They were TV crime fighters | – 抱歉 谁是 – 就是电视上的正义斗士 |
[16:01] | that wore different coloured motorbike courier outfits, | 他们穿著不同颜色的快递员机车服 |
[16:04] | and became a force of war when they stood on each other’s shoulders. | 当他们合体时 就变成了超能战士 |
[16:07] | It was pretty trippy. Anyway, this is how we’re dividing it up. | 很神奇 总之 我们得这么分类 |
[16:10] | Howard, you’re taking computing, maths, snack foods, Scotland, | 霍华德 你负责计算机 数学 小吃 苏格兰 |
[16:14] | geology, politics, the sciences, history, religion, football, | 地理 政治 科学 历史 宗教 足球 |
[16:17] | metallurgy, flags, botany, archaeology, architecture, | 冶金学 旗帜 植物学 考古学 建筑学 |
[16:19] | – miscellaneous and voodoo. – Check. | – 其他乱七八糟的 还有巫毒教 – 好的 |
[16:21] | I’ve got coats of arms, Ben Stiller movies. | 我负责盾徽和本·斯蒂勒的电影 |
[16:23] | Oregon. | 俄勒冈 |
[16:25] | You’ve got art, fashion, | 你负责艺术 时尚 |
[16:26] | Christmas number ones, semiprecious stones. | 有关圣诞节的东西和普通宝石 |
[16:29] | – Um… – Candice. You’re taking classical music, | – 呃 – 坎蒂丝 你负责古典音乐 |
[16:31] | animals, cuisine, European Union and literature. | 动物学 烹饪 欧盟和文学 |
[16:34] | – Check. – Wait. I should have literature. | – 好的 – 等等 文学应该归我 |
[16:36] | Well, Candice asked for literature. | 呃 坎蒂丝想要负责文学的 |
[16:38] | I’m a second year. I know one more year than her. | 我是大二学生 我懂的比她多一年 |
[16:41] | Well, you can share. Category sharing’s fine. | 好吧 你们一起负责吧 共同分担挺好的 |
[16:43] | Me and Howard are sort of sharing coats of arms, anyway. | 反正我跟霍华德也一起负责盾徽 |
[16:47] | So, hang on, all you’re bringing to the table is Ben Stiller movies? | 等一下 你还提到了本·斯蒂勒的电影 |
[16:50] | And I’m OK with Swiss ski resorts. | 我也能负责瑞士滑雪胜地 |
[16:52] | Anyway, I’m the captain. | 不管怎么说 我是队长 |
[16:54] | That’s what I’m “bringing to the team”. | 这些都是我为团队想出来的 |
[16:56] | Shouldn’t Howard be the captain? | 难道不应该是霍华德当队长吗 |
[16:58] | No. JP’s the captain. | 不 JP才是队长 |
[17:00] | We’ve submitted our team already, | 我们已经提交了团队组织的申请 |
[17:02] | so JP is perfect captain material. | JP天生就是做队长的料 |
[17:05] | Exactly. So, eggheads, hit the books. | 没错 所以 书呆子们 准备学习吧 |
[17:08] | I’ll start strategising. | 我要开始制定战略了 |
[17:10] | All right, we can category share, | 好吧 我们是可以共同负责文学版块 |
[17:13] | but all the answers go through me. | 但所有答案都要经过我审批 |
[17:15] | OK, Candice? | 行吧 坎蒂丝 |
[17:16] | I have the final say, but we’re equal. | 我有最终决定权 但我们是平等的 |
[17:18] | Some are more equal than others. | 有人比别人更平等啊 |
[17:20] | – That’s from Animal Farm. – Correct. | – 这是《动物庄园》里的句子 – 没错 |
[17:22] | I know it’s correct. | 我当然知道没错 |
[17:24] | So, it’s irrelevant you additionally noting I was correct. | 就算你拍我马屁说我说得对也没啥用 |
[17:31] | Help! I’ve been captured by Craig! | 救命啊 我被克雷格捉住了 |
[17:35] | Your brother Craig, the chimp in the army! | 你哥克雷格 那只参军的黑猩猩 |
[17:38] | – Right. | – 好吧 |
[17:43] | Don’t worry. The monkeys have not really enslaved mankind. | 别怕 猴子们还没彻底奴役人类 |
[17:46] | It’s… it’s funny. Meant to be. | 这很…有意思 一定是 |
[17:49] | It is funny. | 是很有趣 |
[17:50] | It’s not fancy dress. You do know that? | 但这不是化装舞会会穿的服装 你知道不 |
[17:54] | Yeah, I know. It’s just that we’re funny. | 我知道 我们都是爱搞笑的人 |
[17:57] | That’s one of the things we have in common. | 这是我们的共同点之一 |
[17:59] | I took your joke from yesterday and I ran with it. | 我拿你昨天开的玩笑加工了一下 |
[18:03] | Well, come in, then. | 进来吧 |
[18:20] | – How long are we gonna do this? – It’s trippy, isn’t it? | – 我们还要对看多久 – 很浪漫 不是吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah, but I do have to say that | 是啊 但不得不说 |
[18:24] | it’s not totally my thing, the staring, | 就这么盯著看确实不是我的风格 |
[18:26] | but presumably it’s just the preamble to the shag of the century? | 但也许是这个野蛮国家前戏的习惯 |
[18:30] | Maybe we should do it less pissed, | 我们应该在不那么生气的时候再做 |
[18:32] | tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[18:33] | No, no, let’s… let’s get it out the way. | 不 别啊 我们只要不那么紧张就好 |
[18:35] | I mean, not out of the way. You know. Under our belts! | 就是像平常一样 你懂的 解开皮带 |
[18:43] | Oh, um… I actually need the loo. | 额 我想去趟厕所 |
[18:47] | Well, just unzip the door and flop out the old hose, then. | 你只要拉开拉链 尽情释放就可以了 |
[18:51] | Yeah, I just… I’ll find a tree. | 我知道 不过我想找棵树 |
[18:54] | Oh, Kingsley! Can you just hurry up? Let’s hump! | 天啊 金斯利 别啰嗦了 赶紧做吧 |
[18:56] | Is that what this has come down to? | 这就是问题的所在 |
[18:58] | I was hoping to make languorous love rather than just | 我想来一场让人精疲力竭的疯狂性爱 而不是 |
[19:02] | clang our genitals together like a pair of sexbots. | 像机器人一样僵硬地摩擦对方的生殖器 |
[19:05] | Oh, piss off. | 真扫兴 |
[19:06] | Given that I, you know, actually, I… actually love you! | 因为我 其实我…我爱你 |
[19:13] | Oh. OK. | 额 好吧 |
[19:15] | Well… | 那… |
[19:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:24] | Don’t mention it. | 别说了 |
[19:27] | Gonna go for my wee. I may be some time. | 你走吧 给我点时间考虑 |
[19:49] | ‘Ey up. You all right? | 嗨 你还好吧 |
[19:51] | Nice threads, mate. | 很漂亮的条纹 伙计 |
[19:53] | Yeah, very nearly wore that myself, | 我只是像平常一样罢了 |
[19:54] | actually. I just couldn’t decide. | 其实是我不知道究竟穿什么好 |
[19:56] | Monkey in cage or shirt and jeans? | 笼子配猴子还是衬衫配牛仔 |
[19:58] | I went shirt and jeans in the end. | 我最后还是选择了衬衫牛仔 |
[20:01] | Er… yeah, mate, you can’t laugh at me, | 好吧 伙计 你不能嘲笑我 |
[20:03] | you can only laugh with me, | 你只能和我一起笑 |
[20:04] | because I’m making a joke. | 因为我才是说笑的人 |
[20:06] | All right, mate. There’s no need to go ape! | 好吧 伙计 没有必要因为这个争吵吧 |
[20:10] | Oh, what a fucking prick. | 他真是个混蛋 |
[20:13] | – He’s my brother. – Oh, God. He’s… | – 他是我弟弟 – 我滴神啊 他是 |
[20:17] | – He’s not, is he? – No. | – 不是你弟吧 – 当然不是 |
[20:19] | So, I’ve got some brilliant news. | 我要跟你说个绝妙的事 |
[20:22] | The monkey’s agreed to release you? | 猴子同意放你出来了 |
[20:23] | No. I’m entering the quiz. | 不是 我要参加竞猜 |
[20:25] | – We’ve got a team. – OK! | – 我们组了个队 – 好啊 |
[20:26] | Then, on behalf of everyone with prostate cancer, many thanks. | 那我就代表所有患前列腺癌的人感谢你 |
[20:31] | I…I fucking hate cancer. Don’t you? | 我 我恨死癌症了 你不是吗 |
[20:34] | It’s just shit, isn’t it? | 它太可恶了 对吧 |
[20:37] | – So, who’s captain? – I am. | – 谁是队长 – 我啊 |
[20:39] | OK. Very brave. | 很有胆量嘛 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I just really hate cancer so… Brave? Why? | 我只是很讨厌癌症罢了 有胆量是什么意思 |
[20:46] | Cos of the whole captains-only round. | 因为有一轮比赛 所有的队长要单独上阵 |
[20:49] | The final. You knew about that? | 总决赛的时候 你知道吧 |
[20:52] | Yeah! | 当然 |
[20:53] | Oh, yeah, I know about the… the captains-only round. You know. | 是啊 我怎么会不知道 队长要单独上阵 |
[20:56] | Roll on the captains-only round! | 秒杀孤身奋战的队长大战 |
[20:58] | Let’s stop pissing around and sort out cancer! | 咱别打情骂俏了 快把癌症的资料整理好吧 |
[21:02] | Brilliant! | 真是太赞了 |
[21:06] | Last night in the tent, | 昨晚露营的时候 |
[21:08] | Kingsley dropped the fucking L-bomb. | 金斯利给我扔下了个超级炸弹 |
[21:10] | He said, “I love you.” | 他说”我爱你” |
[21:11] | Jesus. Yeah, n-nice one. Way to kill the mood. | 我的老天 我是说这很好 就是有点煞风景 |
[21:15] | – I know! – God, I hate men. | – 我知道 – 天啊 我恨死男人了 |
[21:16] | Using the love glove to make you wear the guilt kilt. | 总是用爱的谎言让我们背上愧疚的包袱 |
[21:19] | What did you say back? | 那你怎么回的 |
[21:21] | Thank you. | 我说了谢谢 |
[21:22] | Ooh, thank you! Did you shake his hand? | 天啊 你说谢谢 你难道还和他握了手 |
[21:25] | Fuck off, all right? He caught me off guard. | 滚你的 认真点好吗 他趁我没注意 |
[21:27] | He… punched me in the back of the head with his love. | 就用他的爱冲昏了我的头脑 |
[21:30] | Are you gonna say it back? | 你会对他说同样的话吗 |
[21:31] | I don’t know. I want to. I think I should. | 不知道 我想说的 我觉得我应该说 |
[21:34] | It’s like I owe him some emotional money. | 就好像我精神上欠了他百八十万一样 |
[21:37] | I reckon just say it back. | 我觉得只要说出来就可以了 |
[21:38] | Boosh. Sorted. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Fuck off! | 我恨选择 你自己考虑清楚再说出来 滚丫的 |
[21:42] | Yeah, I sort of want to. But I think if I do, | 我也这样想 但如果我说了 |
[21:44] | that means I’ve agreed to marry him, get a mortgage, | 就意味著我答应嫁给他 和他一起还贷 |
[21:47] | and buy adjoining funeral plots, you know? | 还要买两块相邻的墓地了 你懂吗 |
[21:49] | Look, I’d better go. | 我要挂了 |
[21:51] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好吧 那先这样吧 |
[21:57] | It’s full of fluids. | 上面都是露水 |
[21:58] | Look, let’s just leave it. It clearly wants us to. | 就把它扔这儿吧 它自己肯定也这么想的 |
[22:00] | Look, about what I said last night. | 我昨天晚上说的那些 |
[22:04] | It didn’t really come out how I’d imagined it. | 真正说出口的与我想象中的其实并不一样 |
[22:07] | What’s that? | 那啥玩意儿 |
[22:12] | Is this ours? | 是我们的吗 |
[22:13] | Well, I don’t think anyone else had sex in the tent. | 你觉得还有其他人在帐篷里滚床单吗 |
[22:15] | It’s empty. | 这是空的 |
[22:16] | I mean, were you definitely wearing it? | 我想问 你真的戴套套了吗 |
[22:17] | Yes, Miss Marple. Look, just chuck it in with all the other detritus. | 是啊 马普尔小姐 把这玩意儿一起扔了得了 |
[22:17] | 马普尔小姐: 世界推理史上与波罗 福尔摩斯比肩的安乐椅神探 | |
[22:21] | Are you sure you had it on, you know, when you actually…? | 你确定在我们那个的时候 真的戴套了吗 |
[22:24] | I think so. You made me drink about a gallon of booze. | 戴了吧 你灌我太多酒了 |
[22:27] | I remember it going on, but maybe it… popped off. | 我记得咱啪啪啪来著 但有可能它滑落了 |
[22:31] | – Popped off? – Sometimes it’s hard to get purchase. | – 滑落 – 有时候很难戴紧的 |
[22:34] | So, I’m now pregnant because you’ve got a thin penis? | 所以就因为你的鸡鸡太小了 姐就要怀孕了 |
[22:36] | It’s not thin, it’s just smooth. | 不是小 是光滑 |
[22:38] | Oh, it’s smooth? Oh, fab! | 光滑 真是好炫酷啊 |
[22:39] | I’m going out with Teflon Tony, | 我要去和成熟老练的托尼约会 |
[22:41] | who may or may not deign to use contraception, | 他或许会放低身段用个小套套 |
[22:44] | and I think there is definitely something on my leg. | 我觉得我腿上肯定有什么残留 |
[22:46] | – OK, well, if it’s only on your leg… – Yes. | – 好吧 或许只在腿上有 – 是啊 |
[22:48] | Maybe a bit dribbled onto my leg | 或许是有那么几滴掉我腿上了 |
[22:50] | and the rest swam like a salmon into the source of my vagina | 剩下的就像鲑鱼洄游一样流进我的阴道 |
[22:52] | and, as we speak, | 之后就像我们所说的 |
[22:53] | is leaping into my ovaries | 纵身一跃 跳进我的卵巢 |
[22:54] | and fertilising my eggs and getting ready to ruin my entire future! | 完成受精 蓄势待发 准备毁掉我的人生 |
[22:58] | Look, it’s happened now so, you know, what do we do? | 听著 如果真的不幸中彩了 要怎么办 |
[23:03] | Find a chemist. Morning-after. | 找个药剂师 买事后紧急避孕药 |
[23:05] | I’ve got 24 hours for 95% effectiveness. | 第一天内服用 有效率是95% |
[23:07] | 48 hours for 85%. | 两天内有效率为85% |
[23:09] | Excellent morning-after-pill stat retention. | 你这事后紧急数据统计记忆力可真够好的 |
[23:11] | OK, fine. Fuck the tent. Let’s go. | 好吧 别管这破帐篷了 快走吧 |
[23:14] | OK. | 好的 |
[23:19] | So, here’s a funny thing. | 有一件很有趣的事情 |
[23:21] | I’ve been informed that the final round of the quiz | 我刚得知 竞猜最后一轮 |
[23:23] | is for team captains only. Did you know that? | 是队长独自一人参加 你知道这事吗 |
[23:26] | In fact, you must have known, | 对哦 你怎么会不知道呢 |
[23:28] | because you entered the team and made me captain | 是你组织队伍 让我做队长的 |
[23:31] | and paid 100 quid, I assume? | 还付了一百镑吧 |
[23:33] | – That’s right. – How amazingly generous of you. | – 没错 – 你真是太慷慨了有木有 |
[23:36] | Though I can’t help but wonder why you would go to such lengths | 我不禁想知道你为什么要竭尽全力 |
[23:40] | to get me into a situation | 把我置于这样一种境地 |
[23:41] | where I am answering quiz questions in front of hundreds of people | 我要当著百来人的面回答问题 |
[23:44] | including the girl that I’m in love with. | 其中还有正与我相恋的菇凉 |
[23:46] | I just thought you’d be the best person under pressure. | 我只是觉得你在压力之下表现最好 |
[23:49] | Bullshit! | 胡扯吧你 |
[23:50] | I can see right through you, Howard. Like a book! | 我看透你了 霍华德 就像看一本书一样 |
[23:53] | Oh, skewered again. | 哎呀 一不小心又戳中痛处了 |
[23:56] | You’re not really my wingman! | 你根本不是我真正的好基友 |
[23:58] | You don’t think that I’m intelligent. You think that I’m stupid. | 你压根不觉得我聪明 你觉得我很傻逼吧 |
[24:01] | And you think that Sam will see that I’m stupid. | 你觉得这样山姆就会看到我的蠢样 |
[24:04] | Well, I’ve got news for you. | 那我告诉你 |
[24:06] | I am not stupid. | 哥一点也不蠢 |
[24:08] | In fact, I am the opposite of stupid. | 事实上 蠢和我根本不沾边 |
[24:11] | – Clever? – Exactly! | – 你说自己聪明 – 正解 |
[24:13] | So, it won’t work. | 所以你不会得逞的 |
[24:28] | OK, where the bloody hell is this village? Why isn’t it here? | 好吧 那个该死的村子在哪里 怎么还没到 |
[24:33] | It’s… What?! | 这是什么 |
[24:35] | It’s still two miles?! | 还有两英里 |
[24:36] | How is it always two miles? | 怎么可能一直都还有两英里 |
[24:39] | – Maybe we’re on a ring road. – Oh, great! | – 我们或许在绕圈 – 哈 简直太棒了 |
[24:42] | So, you’ve infected me with your sperm. | 你用你的精子兄弟们感染了我 |
[24:44] | I now have a parasite growing inside me. | 现在 有只寄生虫正在我体内茁壮成长 |
[24:47] | It’s like a tapeworm, except a tapeworm makes you thin | 就像绦虫一样 只不过绦虫会让人变得苗条 |
[24:50] | and a baby makes you fat and exhausted. | 而胎儿却让人变得肥胖而疲惫 |
[24:52] | OK, new plan. To the pub, with expensively roasted meats. | 好吧 新计划 我们去酒吧 来份土豪式烤肉 |
[24:56] | Kingsley, I need to take the morning-after pill. | 金斯利 我得赶紧服用事后紧急避孕药 |
[24:59] | That’s why it’s called the morning-after pill, | 它之所以叫”事后紧急”避孕药 |
[25:02] | not the whenever-you-want pill. | 而不叫”随时随地”避孕药 是有原因的 |
[25:03] | God, I honestly think | 天啊 我真的认为 |
[25:05] | having a child would be less faff. | 有个孩子不至于这么大题小做 |
[25:07] | Shall we just have a baby and go to the pub? | 我们就不能要个孩子 现在去酒吧吗 |
[25:09] | So first you love me and now you want to have babies with me? | 你先说你爱我 现在又想和我生孩子 |
[25:11] | I’m joking, Josie. | 开个玩笑而已 乔茜 |
[25:13] | You just said, and I quote, I want to have a baby. | 是你说的 我只是引用了”我想要个孩子” |
[25:15] | I’m having a laugh. But, seriously, | 我只是想搞笑一下 但说真的 |
[25:17] | they should sell the antidote more widely. | 解药的销售范围应该扩大点 |
[25:19] | Don’t call it the antidote. It… | 别叫它解药 |
[25:21] | it’s just a very high dose of oestrogen or progesterone. | 那只是很高剂量的雌激素或孕酮罢了 |
[25:24] | OK, you’ve been doing pharmacology for, like, two days. | 好吧 你已经用了整整两天药理学的知识了 |
[25:29] | Oh. You probably don’t approve of me studying for a career, do you? | 你不赞成我努力学习 拥有自己的事业是吧 |
[25:33] | Because you just want to marry me, knock me up | 因为你只是想娶我 搞大我的肚子 |
[25:35] | and install me in your massive Kingsley baby farm. | 再派我到你那巨大的金家婴儿王国里去 |
[25:49] | Here you go, guys. | 各位 这是给你们的 |
[25:52] | Thank you. You’ll notice I’ve got the red pen, Sam. | 谢谢你 你注意到我用的是红笔吧 山姆 |
[25:55] | The red answers will be my answers. | 红色的就是我的答案 |
[25:57] | The only competition I care about is the competition to cure cancer. | 我唯一在意的是癌症与治愈药物之间的竞争 |
[26:01] | Ooh, and the MOBOs. I love the MOBOs. | 对了 还有早起的棒槌 我爱早起的棒槌 |
[26:01] | MOBO: 指男性早晨醒来时的一种生理反应 | |
[26:08] | What the fuck is he doing here? | 他在这搞毛啊 |
[26:10] | Well, he’s… I thought you knew. | 他是…我还以为你知道呢 |
[26:13] | Good evening, and welcome to the student union charity quiz, | 晚上好 欢迎大家参加学生会的慈善竞猜活动 |
[26:17] | which this year is raising money for prostate cancer awareness, | 今年我们的主题是 关注前列腺癌 |
[26:21] | a cause close to all of our hearts, | 不仅是字面意义 |
[26:22] | in every sense, other than literally. | 而是在各个方面 紧紧牵连我们的心 |
[26:26] | All entrants must now hand in any mobiles and tablets, apparently. | 请所有参赛者上交你们的手机和平板电脑 |
[26:30] | Not sure why you need to do that, but there you are. | 虽然我不明白有什么必要 但你们就是这样 |
[26:33] | There will be no cheating, | 我不希望有谁作弊 |
[26:34] | be it technological or pharmaceutical. | 无论是技术作弊还是药物作弊 |
[26:38] | Rounds one to five are for the whole team. | 第一至第五轮 由队伍的所有队员共同完成 |
[26:41] | The final round is | 最后一轮 |
[26:41] | for the captains of the top four teams only. Here we go. | 由前四名队伍的队长单独答题 比赛现在开始 |
[26:44] | Question one. Who discovered Pluto? | 第一题 谁发现了冥王星 |
[26:48] | That’s who discovered Pluto. | 谁发现了冥王星 |
[26:51] | – Galileo, maybe? – No, it happened in the ’30s. | – 伽利略吧 – 不 那是三十年代的事情 |
[26:55] | These things are often named after the people who did it, aren’t they? | 这种通常都是以发现者命名的 对吧 |
[26:58] | Maybe it’s… like, Mr Pluto. | 所以或许是 冥王先生 |
[27:02] | Howard? Any ideas? | 霍华德 你有什么想法 |
[27:04] | Yes. Clyde Tombaugh. | 是克莱德·汤博(美国天文学家) |
[27:06] | Oh, great! Good work, team. | 太棒了 干得好 伙计们 |
[27:09] | Clyde Tombaugh. I did know that. | 克莱德·汤博 我知道他的 |
[27:12] | Oh, you did know that, after someone told you the answer? That’s useful. | 你当然知道了 别人都告诉你答案了 马后炮 |
[27:15] | Question two, which composer wrote the Quartet For The End Of Time? | 第二题 《末日四重奏》的曲作者是谁 |
[27:21] | Messiaen. | 梅西安 |
[27:22] | – Olivier Messiaen. – Brilliant. | – 奥利维埃·梅西安 – 真聪明 |
[27:25] | Now we’re cooking. | 我们开始找到感觉了 |
[27:27] | – Good work, Candice. – Thanks, guys. | – 好样的 坎蒂丝 – 谢了 伙计们 |
[27:29] | – Well, we don’t know it’s right yet. – It is right. | – 我们都还不知道是对是错呢 – 是对的 |
[27:31] | Question three. | 第三题 |
[27:43] | Fuck it! | 我擦 |
[27:51] | Espero que tengas hambre. | 你饿坏了吧(西班牙语) |
[27:53] | Yes, very hungry. What is this? | 是的 很饿 这是什么 |
[27:56] | Te he preparado una fiesta. | 我已经准备好了趴体(西班牙语) |
[27:59] | You want to say… | 你想说的是 |
[28:01] | – I’ve cooked you a feast. – OK. | – 我给你做了丰盛的大餐 – 好吧 |
[28:03] | Because fiesta is more “party” | 因为fiesta这个词更多地表示趴体 |
[28:05] | than “dinner”. | 而不是晚饭 |
[28:06] | Oh, sorry! | 哎呀 抱歉 |
[28:08] | No, is good. Is why? | 没事 挺好的 不过为什么呢 |
[28:12] | Quiero pedir disculpas. | 我想跟你道歉 |
[28:15] | I know you passed your training period at Pret. | 我知道你通过了普雷公司的培训期 |
[28:19] | So I’ve made you, or at least tried to make… | 所以我为你 至少是尝试为你做了 |
[28:23] | burritos and fajitas. | 墨西哥卷和法士达(墨西哥食物) |
[28:26] | Just to say… well done. | 我就想跟你说 真棒 |
[28:32] | leaving Mate-chester United once more in last place. | “亲-切斯特联队”又一次倒数第一 |
[28:39] | On with round three. Question one. | 下面进入第三轮 第一题 |
[28:41] | What is the closest living relative to the elephant? | 现存的与大象最近的近亲是什么 |
[28:43] | The Elephant Man. | 象人 |
[28:45] | Oh, wait. No, he’s dead. | 哦等等 不对 他死了 |
[28:47] | Please don’t confer without us. We’re all part of the team. | 也跟我们讨论一下好吗 我们也是小队的一员 |
[28:50] | Do you know the answer? | 你知道答案吗 |
[28:52] | It’s… No, but… | 答案是…不知道 但是 |
[28:54] | I’m pretty sure it was either the hyrax or the sirenia. | 我很确定 答案不是蹄兔就是海牛目 |
[28:57] | I’ve heard it’s the sirenia. Let’s go with that. | 我以前听说是海牛目 就写这个吧 |
[29:00] | Don’t worry, there might be some sort of Heat magazine round | 别急 可能会有《HEAT》杂志的部分 |
[29:00] | 《HEAT》: 一本英国娱乐杂志 | |
[29:03] | where we come into our own. | 到时候我们就有用武之地了 |
[29:04] | What? Don’t lump me in with you. | 啥 别把我跟你混为一谈好吗 |
[29:07] | I’m as good as they are. | 我是跟他们一个层次的 |
[29:08] | I’m just not getting the right questions. | 只是暂时还没遇到对口的问题 |
[29:10] | Mm. Yeah, sure. Me too. | 恩 是啊 当然了 我也是这样 |
[29:12] | I’m just not getting the right questions. | 我也只是暂时还没遇到对口的问题 |
[29:14] | Question four. | 第四题 |
[29:16] | What is the name of the character | 在电影《疯狂躲避球》中 |
[29:17] | played by Ben Stiller | 由 本·斯蒂勒饰演的角色 |
[29:18] | in the film Dodgeball? | 叫什么名字 |
[29:20] | I know it. I know this one. Where’s the buzzer? | 我知道 我知道这个 抢答器呢 |
[29:22] | We don’t have one. We’ve not had one from the start. | 哪有抢答器 抢答器从来就没出现过好吗 |
[29:24] | Quickly. What is it? | 快写啊 答案是什么 |
[29:27] | White Goodman. | 怀特·古德曼 |
[29:33] | Uno, dos, tres. | 一 二 三 |
[29:42] | Ooh. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:45] | About… everything. | 为之前的所有事 对不起 |
[29:48] | I’ve been a prick to you, Javier. | 我之前伤到你了 哈维尔 |
[29:51] | But everything just kind of moved so fast. | 但这一切快得让我有点无所适从 |
[29:54] | I’m not gonna force you, but… | 我不是逼你 但是 |
[29:57] | I think I need my space now. | 我觉得我现在需要点私人空间 |
[30:00] | Hell, I’ve got shit to do | 我去 姐有这么多破事要做 |
[30:02] | and drawer space I need back. | 是要有点个人空间 |
[30:03] | But I’ll help you. | 但我会帮你 |
[30:06] | My mate managed to wangle this. | 我的小伙伴成功搞到了这个 |
[30:08] | It’s not for a few weeks and there’s a stopover, | 这不是几周的 中途还会停留 |
[30:10] | cos she couldn’t sort direct to Mexico City, but… | 因为可能不能直达墨西哥城 但是 |
[30:15] | What? That is in Mexico, right? | 怎么了 是在墨西哥的吧 |
[30:18] | I didn’t check, but that’d be a fucking piss-take if it wasn’t. | 我没检查过 但如果不是的话就太尼玛雷了 |
[30:21] | No, I don’t need this. | 其实我不需要这个 |
[30:22] | But I can’t look after you any more. This is what I’m saying. | 但我不能再照顾你了 我想说的是这个 |
[30:25] | I know. | 我懂 |
[30:26] | I move in with Sergei from Pret. He ask me anyway. | 普雷公司的谢尔盖叫我搬去和他一起住 |
[30:28] | Oh. Right. Really? | 好吧 真的吗 |
[30:31] | He has a Sky Sports and has a fridge that makes ice, | 他那儿有天空体育台 有可以制冰的冰箱 |
[30:34] | but on the door. | 但是在门上 |
[30:35] | – Yeah, I’ve seen that. – Thank you, but, er… | – 好的 我明白了 – 谢谢你 但是 |
[30:40] | it’s fixed. | 好了 |
[30:43] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[30:46] | Oh, so, what do you want to do now, then? | 那你现在准备干嘛呢 |
[31:00] | So, the results after five rounds are in, | 经过五轮的激战 结果已经出来了 |
[31:02] | and I can reveal that we have a tie | 我宣布 有两队战成了平手 |
[31:05] | for the last remaining place in the captains’ final | 他们中将产生最后一支进入队长总决赛的队伍 |
[31:08] | between the Sausage Jockeys | 这两支队伍是”香肠骑士队” |
[31:10] | and A Quiz Team… | 和”一支答题小队” |
[31:12] | It’s a conceptually sound name. | 这名字从概念上来说是很完美的 |
[31:15] | which means that we’re going to have a tie-break, | 也就是说 我们要进行一场加时赛 |
[31:16] | so here we go. | 现在加时赛正式开始 |
[31:18] | Come on, guys. Concentrate. | 来吧 伙计们 注意力集中 |
[31:20] | Which poet wrote the following? | 以下诗句是哪位诗人所写 |
[31:22] | “I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now | “若有你相伴相依 |
[31:23] | if you were with me | 我不想加快步履 也不愿比今夕更有朝气 |
[31:27] | “O you were the best of all my days.” | “噢 你是我生命中最美好的风景” |
[31:32] | – EE Cummings. – Yeah? Are you sure? | – E.E. 肯明斯 – 是吗 确定吗 |
[31:32] | 爱德华·艾斯特林·肯明斯: 美国著名诗人 画家 剧作家 | |
[31:35] | Definitely. | 肯定是他 |
[31:35] | 弗兰克·奥哈拉: 美国当代最著名的纽约派诗人之一 其诗采用口语及开放的结构 开创了反文雅反高贵的诗风 | |
[31:35] | It’s Frank O’Hara. I’m certain. | 是弗兰克·奥哈拉 我确定 |
[31:37] | No, it’s EE Cummings. | 不对 是E.E. 肯明斯 |
[31:39] | It’s Frank O’Hara. I promise you. | 是弗兰克·奥哈拉 我保证 |
[31:41] | – Literature’s my area. – We’re sharing it. | – 我负责文学 – 是我们共同负责的 |
[31:43] | Well, we can’t share an answer. | 好啦 可答案又不能结合共用 |
[31:45] | We can’t put Frank Cummings. | 又不能写弗兰克·肯明斯 |
[31:46] | – It’s Frank O’Hara. – It isn’t. | – 就是弗兰克·奥哈拉写的 – 不是 |
[31:48] | Please hand your papers to Sam. | 请将答题纸交给山姆 |
[31:50] | You’d better be right. | 你最好把这题给我答对了 |
[31:53] | – I am. I think I am. – You THINK you are? | – 没错的 我觉得没错的 – 你觉得 |
[31:57] | The correct answer is Frank O’Hara. | 正确答案是弗兰克·奥哈拉 |
[31:59] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[32:00] | So, congratulations to A Quiz Team. | 那恭喜”一支答题小队” |
[32:03] | Your captain is taking you to the final. | 你们的队长将带你们进入总决赛 |
[32:05] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | – 祝贺你们 – 多谢了 |
[32:06] | Have a look at the paper. It’s a sea of red. | 你看答题纸 一片红色的海洋 |
[32:10] | As captain, I will accept your congratulations | 作为队长 我代表我的小队 |
[32:13] | on behalf of the team. For now I must retire, | 收下你的祝贺 我得暂时离开一会儿 |
[32:16] | so that I can focus on the challenge that lies before me. | 这样才可以集中精力去应对前方的挑战 |
[32:22] | Sorry, I thought… | 抱歉 我以为 |
[32:24] | It’s fine. It’s… easy mistake to make. | 没关系 这种小错误很常见的 |
[32:27] | I didn’t mean to shout you down. It’s just I am a second year, so… | 我并不是刻意否定你 只是我大二了 所以 |
[32:31] | Why were you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定呢 |
[32:38] | What was that, Oregon? | 刚刚那是什么意思啊 俄勒冈 |
[32:41] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 不会吧 |
[32:52] | Yes, so, about earlier, um… before we got to the chemist. | 那关于之前 在我们到药剂师那儿前的事 |
[32:56] | When you accused me of wanting to turn you into a baby machine/Stepford wife | 就是你说我想把你变成个不说话只啪啪的 |
[33:02] | with a closed mouth and an open vagina? | 生孩儿机器或是百依百顺的老婆那事 |
[33:04] | Yeah. Bit of a comedown off the bag of fun. | 嗯 那话让人有点失去”性”致吧 |
[33:08] | But I am glad… that you love me and everything. | 但我很高兴 你说了爱我之类的 |
[33:11] | It’s fine, honestly. We don’t have to talk about it. | 实话说 没事啦 我们不用再讨论这个问题了 |
[33:15] | It’s just that’s a really big deal for me to say that. | 只是对我而言 说这话真的意义重大 |
[33:18] | Just so you know. | 真是这样的 |
[33:19] | You have said, “I love pharmacology” | 你之前说”我爱药理学” |
[33:21] | about 20 times in the past week or so, but… | 上礼拜说了差不多有20次 但是 |
[33:23] | Look, Kingsley, | 听著 金斯利 |
[33:24] | you’re the only mistake I’ve never made | 和你在一起是我唯一没有做错的事 |
[33:26] | and I’m so frightened of fucking everything up, because I… | 而我对于这该死的一切真的很害怕 因为我 |
[33:33] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[33:39] | – I just don’t want to make any lifelong vows. – Me neither. | – 我只是不想许下一生的誓言 – 我也是 |
[33:43] | Except never to mix Stilton and sambuca ever again. | 但别再把斯蒂尔顿奶酪和萨姆布卡酒混一起了 |
[33:55] | You had an affair with Shales? | 你跟席尔斯有过一腿 |
[33:58] | – Don’t have to shout about it. – Oh, my God. | – 没必要这么一惊一乍的吧 – 天哪 |
[34:01] | But he’s like a super-cool mega-genius. | 但他就像个超酷的超级天才啊 |
[34:05] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 其实 我倒不太了解这个 |
[34:07] | Fucking hell, Oregon. You’ve… done it all. | 我去 俄勒冈 你太有才了 |
[34:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:16] | Well, yeah, I’ve just experienced one or two things, is all. | 是啊 我只是经历了那么一两件事 仅此而已 |
[34:20] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[34:22] | a woman… is what I am. | 姐也是个水灵灵的女人嘛 |
[34:25] | OK, captains’ buzzer round. | 好了 这一轮是队长抢答 |
[34:27] | Ten questions. Three points per correct answer. Good luck. | 十个问题 每答对一题得三分 祝大家好运 |
[34:30] | Here we go. | 比赛现在开始 |
[34:31] | Bridgetown is the capital city of which Caribbean island? | 布里奇顿是加勒比群岛哪个国家的首都 |
[34:34] | – Barbados. – Correct. | – 巴巴多斯 – 回答正确 |
[34:36] | He’s probably got a villa there. | 可能他在那儿有套别墅 |
[34:38] | What was the name of Hitler’s chief architect? | 希特勒的总建筑师叫什么 |
[34:40] | Albert Speer. | 阿尔伯特·斯佩尔 |
[34:41] | Correct. – Family friend. | 回答正确 – 他家世交 |
[34:42] | What is the chemical symbol for sodium carbonate? | 碳酸钠的化学式是什么 |
[34:46] | Na2CO3 | Na2CO3. |
[34:48] | – Correct. – What the fuck? | – 回答正确 – 这尼玛什么情况 |
[34:50] | In Norse mythology, Fitch was the god of what? | 在北欧神话中 菲奇是什么神 |
[34:53] | Ruling and arbitration. | 判决及仲裁之神 |
[34:55] | Correct. Which female tennis player | 回答正确 哪位女子网球运动员 |
[34:57] | has won the most Grand Slam singles titles? | 所获的单打大满贯冠军次数最多 |
[35:00] | The Zambezi. | 赞比西河 |
[35:01] | I’m sorry? Well, that’s definitely wrong. | 你说什么 这个答案明显不对 |
[35:03] | The… Zambezi? | 赞比西…河 |
[35:07] | Incorrect. You lose one point. | 回答错误 倒扣一分 |
[35:07] | 玛格丽特·考特: 澳大利亚网球选手 是目前世界上最多大满贯冠军的网球选手 共赢得了62个大满贯冠军 | |
[35:09] | The correct answer was Margaret Court. | 正确答案是玛格丽特·考特 |
[35:11] | Which river contains the Victoria Falls, | 哪条河流包含了维多利亚瀑布 |
[35:14] | the Chavuma Falls and…? | 查武马瀑布以及 |
[35:16] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:18] | That one’s the Zambezi. | 这道题答案才是赞比西河 |
[35:23] | Right. What’s happened here, then? | 正确 不过现在这是什么情况啊 |
[35:34] | Sam? Sam?! | 山姆 山姆 |
[35:39] | How did you even get them? | 你怎么会有答案 |
[35:40] | Your laptop isn’t password-protected. | 你笔记本没有设密码保护 |
[35:43] | So, it is sort of your fault. | 所以这其实怪你吧 |
[35:45] | Not totally. | 虽然不全怪你 |
[35:48] | I just didn’t want to look stupid. | 我只是不想看起来跟个傻逼一样 |
[35:50] | You didn’t even cheat properly. That’s how stupid you are. | 你要作弊也不放聪明点 这才是你傻逼的地方 |
[35:54] | All the teams have asked for their money back. | 所有参赛队伍都要求退钱 |
[35:56] | We cost prostate cancer 500 quid. | 那是我们给前列腺癌募集到的五百镑 |
[35:58] | Well, I can make that better. How much? | 我可以捐更多钱 要多少 |
[36:00] | I care. I care to the max! | 我很在乎 我真的很在乎这事儿 |
[36:02] | You can’t trash things | 你不能把别人东西毁了 |
[36:04] | and then wave 50-quid notes at people | 再甩过去一张50英镑的钞票 |
[36:05] | like a one-man Bullingdon Club. | 就像布灵顿俱乐部里的人一样 |
[36:05] | 布灵顿俱乐部: 牛津大学的神秘学生社团 其成员非富即贵 喝醉酒后大肆搞破坏 | |
[36:07] | Dickhead! | 蠢货 |
[36:15] | Well. | 好吧 |
[36:17] | I suppose revenge is sweet. | 看来这仇报得很有快感吧 |
[36:20] | It’s not bad. Quite sweet. | 还可以 挺不错的 |
[36:22] | In my mind, I’d kind of seen you crying and frothing | 其实我更想看到你痛哭流涕 |
[36:25] | and rending your clothes more, but… | 抓狂地把衣服撕个粉碎 但是 |
[36:27] | You know, I will win her back, Howard. | 我会重新捕获她的芳心的 霍华德 |
[36:30] | This is just a minor bump in the road. | 这只是道路上凸起的一块小石子而已 |
[36:33] | JP, it’s this baseless, boneheaded optimism | JP 这毫无根据 你个盲目乐观的笨蛋 |
[36:37] | that’s so difficult to crush. | 这小石子很难压平的 |
[36:39] | Thank you. | 劳你费心了 |