时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And, er… how do you feel in yourself? | 话说 你自己感觉怎么样 |
[00:04] | Sorry? | 啥 |
[00:05] | How do you feel in yourself? | 你自己感觉怎么样 |
[00:07] | Does that mean the same as, “How do you feel”? | 这话和”你感觉怎样”是一个意思吧 |
[00:10] | – Yes. – Fine. | – 是的 – 还成 |
[00:11] | Although, actually, I am feeling a bit… | 不过吧 我其实觉得有一点 |
[00:16] | unhumped. | 欲求不满 |
[00:18] | Unhappy? | 不愉快 |
[00:19] | That’s the one. | 正是 |
[00:21] | There’s this girl who I like… | 我吧 看上这么个姑娘 |
[00:25] | like, a lot, | 特别对眼儿 |
[00:28] | but she’s not speaking to me, so… | 但她不和我说话了 所以 |
[00:30] | Women, eh? Can’t live with ’em, can’t live without them. | 女人啊 离太近不行 离了也不行 |
[00:37] | That’s good. So true. | 说的太好了 太有道理了 |
[00:39] | Is that like, Buddha? Seriously? | 这是佛经里的话不 说真的 |
[00:41] | Cos if that’s your own, | 这要是你自个儿想出来的 |
[00:42] | you should work that up into a novel or something. | 你可以在这基础上写篇小说啥的出来 |
[00:44] | So, now, you need to be aware | 好了 你必须要了解 |
[00:47] | that taking drugs as part of a medical trial does have risks, | 药物试验涉及的药物 都是有一定危险性的 |
[00:51] | however small those may be. | 不管声称的副作用多小 |
[00:54] | Dude, I’ve gobbled blank pills | 哥们 那些牛逼哄哄的黑社会分子们 |
[00:55] | knocked out by rudeboys in gas masks. | 扔出来的假药 我从来都是大把吞的 |
[00:57] | I go to un-franchised fried chicken outlets. | 吃炸鸡啥的从来都挑路边摊 |
[00:59] | I think I can handle a little bit of medical testing. | 药物试验神马的对哥来说那是小意思 |
[01:45] | Will it definitely come up? | 你觉得这事儿躲不过 |
[01:47] | They’re meeting for a big chat, JP. | 她们要聚在一起好好聊聊 JP |
[01:49] | Ooh, big chat. No-one likes a big chat. | 矮油 好好聊聊 没人想好好聊聊 |
[01:52] | Still, maybe it won’t. | 可能她们都不提这茬呢 |
[01:54] | That for the first month I was going out with Josie, | 不提我和乔茜开始约会第一个月的时候 |
[01:56] | I was also going out with Heather as well? | 我也同时在见希瑟的事儿 |
[01:58] | Well, maybe it won’t, so long as they don’t talk about any of the following – | 可能吧 前提是她们的话题不包括 |
[02:02] | men, relationships, emotions, | 男生 感情生活 感性世界 |
[02:05] | life, what either of them have been doing, | 生活 她们俩最近在干些什么 |
[02:07] | or how they’ve been feeling. | 或者最近有什么感想等等 |
[02:08] | Yeah, so it probably will. | 是啊 估计是逃不过 |
[02:10] | When’s Heather getting back from Honkers? | 希瑟什么时候从明珠岛回来 |
[02:12] | Tomorrow, and please don’t call Hong Kong “Honkers”. | 明天 别管香港叫”明珠岛”好吗 |
[02:15] | I know you’re posh. You don’t need to remind me. | 知道你是富二代 不用时时提醒我 |
[02:17] | Dude, can you seriously stop fiddling with your bulbs? | 哥们 求你了 别玩儿你的蛋蛋了行吗 |
[02:20] | Regular checks, my friend. | 这是常规检测啊朋友 |
[02:22] | A check a day keeps testicular cancer at bay. | 早发现早治疗 妈妈再也不用担心我得睾丸癌 |
[02:25] | Is that an official rhyme? | 套这句广告你觉得合适不 |
[02:26] | The best time is after a shower | 最佳检查时机是刚洗完澡 |
[02:28] | when the skin of the scrotum is more relaxed. | 那会儿蛋蛋的表皮比较松弛 |
[02:29] | Oh, mate, I do not want to hear about how chillaxed your scrotum is. | 哥们 你淡定是你自己的事 别告诉我行吗 |
[02:33] | Maybe Heather’s plane will crash, | 或许希瑟的飞机会失事 |
[02:35] | then I wouldn’t have to tell Josie. | 这样我就不用给乔茜一个交代了 |
[02:36] | I mean, I’m not saying I WANT that to happen, | 我的意思是 我不是在咒飞机失事 |
[02:39] | but it would be great for me if it did. | 但要是发生了的话对我来说那真是大好事儿啊 |
[02:41] | – Who’s she flying with? – Cathay Pacific. | – 她坐哪家航空公司? – 国泰 |
[02:43] | Cathay Pacific? No dice. Oh… | 国泰 那估计出不了事儿 |
[02:43] | 画外音: 植入性广告啊卧槽 表脸 | |
[02:46] | Well, that’s it, then. It’s over. | 完了 没戏了 到此为止了 |
[02:48] | Yep, you’re fucked. So, | 没错 你死定了 话说 |
[02:49] | for the next three days, | 接下来的三天 |
[02:50] | do you want to come medical trialling? | 你有兴趣参加一个医学药物实验不 |
[02:52] | We get PAID to take drugs. | 我们能去嗑药 还有钱拿 |
[02:54] | It’s like a job, but… good. | 这就像是打工 但是… 很牛逼 |
[02:56] | Er… yeah, JP. | 额… 呵呵 JP |
[02:58] | The man who checks his nuts once a day | 一个每天检查蛋蛋 |
[02:59] | and won’t drink unfiltered tap water? | 而且不喝未经过滤生水的哥们儿 |
[03:01] | I’ll sign up for dangerous medical testing. | 我就是危险医学临床实验的最佳人选啊 |
[03:11] | Hi. Just wondering if you’d read my play yet. | 就来问问你看了我的剧本没 |
[03:15] | No worries if not. | 没看也没关系 |
[03:16] | Yep, here you go. | 看了 还给你 |
[03:21] | So, what did you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:23] | Obviously, since it’s a 24-hour play season, | 不过这是二十四小时完成的课题 |
[03:25] | I only had 24 hours to write it, so… | 我只有二十四小时来写 所以 |
[03:28] | – No, I thought it was pretty tight. – Yeah? It is tight, isn’t it? | – 我觉得很屌啊 – 是吧 是很屌吧 |
[03:31] | I think it’s tight. Maybe too tight. | 我也觉得很屌 也能有点过了 |
[03:35] | Ha. I mean, at 3am, | 哈 我是说 凌晨三点写完的时候 |
[03:36] | I thought, “This is the best play ever written.” | 我觉著 “尼玛姐这写的 简直是神作啊” |
[03:39] | And then I made a coffee and I looked at it again and I thought, | 然后我去泡了杯咖啡 重新看了一遍 又觉得 |
[03:42] | “Actually, this might be the worst play ever written.” | “尼玛这不是神作 是神经啊” |
[03:45] | And then I went to the loo and I looked at it again | 然后我去嘘嘘了一下 回来再读一遍的时候 |
[03:47] | and I thought, “Actually, I think this might be the best play ever written.” | 又觉著 “尼玛是神作 怎么看都是神作” |
[03:55] | I think Nick might make a great Ainsley. | 我觉得尼克很适合演安斯利 |
[03:57] | He’s got good hair and he’s tall. | 他有著腐国人民难得的发量 还有身高 |
[04:00] | Oh! | 哦 |
[04:02] | What about Toby? Toby’s got a great look. | 那托比怎么样呢 他也能卖个脸啥的 |
[04:04] | Yeah, if your idea of a good look is overweight and anxious. | 你觉得那个超重的神经质能卖脸的话 |
[04:07] | – Exactly. – Look, Candice, OK? | – 果断能 – 听著 坎蒂丝 |
[04:11] | This is an artistic enterprise | 这次的项目是艺术性的 |
[04:12] | that requires impartial decision-making. | 需要公平 公正 公开 |
[04:14] | We’re casting Nick, Ewan and Josh. | 我们尼克 尤恩 和乔希三个都面 |
[04:18] | You know Josh has got a girlfriend? | 你知道乔希已经有主了吧 |
[04:21] | OK, well, maybe not Josh, then. | 好吧 那不带乔希了 |
[04:24] | It’s ideal, | 简直是美梦成真啊 |
[04:26] | three days of loading up on free drugs, | 整整三天 有大把药随便吃 |
[04:27] | and, get this, THEY pay YOU 600 boys. | 还有 听好了 他们付六百镑的 |
[04:31] | – Who’s with me? – 600 quid to get off your nut? | – 谁跟我走的 – 六百镑就为了看你嗑大 |
[04:34] | They’re not recreational. | 那些药不是磕著玩的 |
[04:35] | They’re drugs for the medical market. | 是拿来做药物试验好拿去卖钱的 |
[04:36] | Ones that make your nuts swell up | 有一种会让你的蛋蛋肿起来 |
[04:38] | and all your hairs fuse to make a horn. | 还有你的头发都撮成一坨 跟个角似的 |
[04:40] | Who gives a fuck about having a massive, horny head | 大头啊 角头啊啥的算个毛线 |
[04:43] | when you’ve got 600 quid? | 六百块钱呢 真金白银的 |
[04:44] | Exactly. Buy a big hat. | 正是 买个帽子就好了啊 |
[04:46] | Two guys fell into a coma after one of these trials. | 有两个人参与了这种试验后就昏迷了 |
[04:48] | You do know that? | 你们知道吗 |
[04:49] | Well, if you can’t stand the heat… | 有些人就是怕热没办法… |
[04:51] | What, go into a coma? | 热到昏迷 |
[04:52] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 就这意思 |
[04:54] | Well, I think it sounds great. | 我觉得听著很不错啊 |
[04:56] | – Really? – Go with the flow, I say. | – 真的 – 我一直说的 要随大流啊 |
[04:59] | Well, you just said it then, yeah, for the first time EVER. | 这是你头一回这么说啊 就在刚刚 |
[05:02] | Maybe it’ll be a bit like a spa. | 或许就像是疗养一样呢 |
[05:05] | Pharmaceutical Butlin’s. | 巴特林医药公司 |
[05:08] | I could learn loads. Let’s do it. | 我或许能学到很多呢 我们上吧 |
[05:10] | Pharmacology is not the study of how to take drugs. | 药理学研究不是让你把药吃下去研究的 |
[05:13] | That’s like me studying geology by eating gravel! | 这就像是我把石头吃下去想研究地质学一样 |
[05:16] | OK, we get it, Howard. | 我们懂 霍华德 |
[05:18] | It’s not for pussies. Don’t come, then. | 这事儿不适合怂人 你就别来了 |
[05:20] | I’m not a pussy. I just think you’re all out of your mind. | 我不怂 我只是觉得你们脑子都有点跑偏 |
[05:23] | Hey, Oregon, Candice! | 喂 俄勒冈 坎蒂丝 |
[05:24] | Come with us on a three-day medical trial. | 来加入我们三天药物试验之旅吧 |
[05:26] | Yeah, no, we can’t. | 骚瑞 去不了啊 |
[05:27] | Oh, no. Why? | 不去啊 为毛 |
[05:29] | Well, we need to rehearse… Study. | 我们得去排练… 学习 |
[05:32] | – We need to study. – She said rehearse. | – 我们要争当学霸 – 她说排练来著 |
[05:34] | Yeah, she… she meant study. | 她… 她就是要学习的意思 |
[05:36] | That’s why I need to help her, | 所以我要帮助这学渣 |
[05:38] | because she doesn’t even know the right word for it. | 可怜的孩子 连”学习”都不会说 |
[05:41] | So, hang on, if you’re going to be away for three days, | 等等 要是你们接下来三天都不在的话 |
[05:43] | does that mean we have the place to ourselves? | 这地盘就是我们的了 |
[05:46] | I will mostly be at the library, reading the book I have ordered. | 我大多时间会呆在图书馆 读我预约的那本书 |
[05:49] | But I’ll be eating and anti-eating here. | 但是我会回来吃饭和出饭 |
[05:51] | Don’t call it anti-eating, you freak. | 别管那叫出饭 你个死变态 |
[05:53] | Just say shitting, like everyone else. | 便便 大家都叫那便便 |
[05:57] | Nice one. | 干得好啊 |
[05:58] | From scaredy-cat to drugs mule. | 从吓得两股打颤升级到贩毒了 |
[06:01] | Three days in a confined space. I realised, it’s exactly what I need. | 三天时间哪儿也去不了 正是我需要的啊 |
[06:04] | You’re going to tell her about Heather? | 你打算告诉她希瑟的事儿 |
[06:06] | This is ideal, | 这真是太合适了 |
[06:07] | because we’ll be in a secure environment | 我们就在封闭的环境里 |
[06:08] | with medically trained staff, | 周围全是医学工作者 |
[06:10] | should she – not that she would – | 要是她要打我 不是说她就一定会啦 |
[06:12] | attack me. | 她也没法下手 |
[06:13] | I’ll be able to tell her everything, | 我就能慢慢告诉她整件事儿 |
[06:15] | and she won’t be able to storm off, | 她也没有夺门而出的机会 |
[06:17] | and we can just talk and talk and talk. | 我们就只能坐著聊啊聊啊聊 |
[06:20] | And she’s got no choice but to just soak it up and listen to you. | 她别无选择 只好坐那儿听你说完 消化消化 |
[06:24] | It’s like torture. | 这就像是上刑 |
[06:26] | But in reverse. | 但是颠了个倒 |
[06:28] | Nice. | 牛逼啊 |
[06:34] | Hello, Audrey. That’s a nice scarf. | 你好啊 奥德丽 围巾很漂亮 |
[06:36] | Morning, Howard. It’s actually a snood. | 早啊 霍华德 其实这是脖套儿 |
[06:40] | Fair play. | 混搭女神啊 |
[06:41] | Do you know if Principles Of Petrology | 你知不知道G.R.锡默尔贝格写的那本 |
[06:43] | In Ultramafic And Gabbroic Rock In The Brady Glacier, | 布雷迪冰川中超铁镁岩和辉长岩的岩石学原理 |
[06:47] | by GR Himmelberg, arrived by any chance? | 是不是到了 |
[06:49] | – It certainly has. – At last. | – 确实到了 – 总算来了 |
[06:52] | Someone’s already taken it out, though. | 但是有人抢先一步借出去了 |
[06:55] | What fresh hell is this? | 这破事儿新鲜啊 |
[07:39] | – What do you think you’re doing? – I’m afraid I need this book. | – 你在干什么 – 我很需要这本书 |
[07:42] | I’m doing a thesis on the Brady Glacier. | 我在写关于布雷迪冰川的论文 |
[07:44] | I’ve been waiting seven weeks for it to arrive. | 等这本书已经等了整整七周了 |
[07:46] | So have I. So have a lot of people. | 我也一样 还有别的很多人也一样 |
[07:49] | Probably just us, I’d have thought. | 我觉得吧 大概就我们两个 |
[07:51] | You can’t have it, so jog on. | 没你的份儿 滚犊子 |
[07:52] | No, I won’t. | 我不 |
[07:54] | Oh, really? | 真不滚 |
[07:56] | And, er… what are you going to do about it, then? You pussy. | 那你打算做什么呢 你个怂货 |
[08:01] | I am not a pussy. | 我不是怂货 |
[08:04] | So, why are you acting like a pussy? | 那你怎么专做怂事儿 |
[08:06] | Right, that’s it. Outside, now. | 老子忍不了了 门口 单挑 |
[08:09] | YOU want to take this outside? | 你想和我出去单挑 |
[08:10] | Well, given there are no drinks permitted inside the library, | 鉴于图书馆禁止酒精饮料 |
[08:14] | and I’m about to open up a can of whup-ass, | 我又想倒听啤酒在你身上 |
[08:16] | I think we may have to. | 必须出门解决 |
[08:27] | This is going to be good. | 看来会很不错的样子啊 |
[08:28] | Stack of reading. Plenty of TV. | 一堆的报纸杂志 到处都是电视 |
[08:30] | A few potentially harmful compounds. | 附带一些具有潜在危险的化合物 |
[08:31] | Yeah, it’s hard to know what to pack for a medical trial. | 是啊 不太清楚做药物试验要带些什么 |
[08:34] | Cos I thought there might be a party at the end. | 我以为最后会有一场派对的 |
[08:36] | For the survivors? | 庆祝有人活下来了 |
[08:38] | Hey. Sam. What are you doing here? | 山姆你好啊 你怎么来了 |
[08:41] | Mind-fuck or what? | 意淫来了还是怎么著 |
[08:43] | I told you I’d be here three weeks ago, JP. | 三周前我就告诉你我要来了 JP |
[08:47] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[08:47] | Anyway, I’m only really here cos my crew basically dragged | 话说我来是因为我家小弟们死活扯我过来了 |
[08:51] | me along. I’m kind of like their leader. | 我算是他们的领袖吧 |
[08:54] | Oh, you’re fucking kidding me? | 你他妈是在玩儿我吧 |
[08:55] | The four of you couple up and play bridge for three days, | 接下来三天就是你们四个人两两组队玩桥牌 |
[08:57] | while I get my gooseberry on? | 我就全程当灯泡 |
[08:59] | Hey, four-way bridge is a tops idea. | 四人桥牌真是个好主意啊 |
[09:02] | You know how to play, right, Kinghead? | 你会玩儿的吧 金老大 |
[09:03] | No, because we’re not retired teachers. | 不会 我们又不是退了休的老教师 |
[09:05] | Just standard contract. | 就打最标准的 |
[09:07] | No Chicago or rubber or any freaky shit like that. | 不玩芝加哥啊 盘式啊之类的乱七八糟的花色 |
[09:11] | I can’t believe I’m stuck with boring couples. | 万万没想到 我竟然摊上了无聊的情侣 |
[09:14] | This is like going on holiday with Fleetwood Mac. | 就像是度假的时候摊上了弗里伍德·麦克 |
[09:14] | 弗里伍德·麦克: 流行摇滚乐队 曲风又软又轻 基本就是嬉皮那个年代的风格 | |
[09:16] | I might head home. | 我想回去了 |
[09:17] | No, no, Vod, don’t. We won’t be coupley. | 别啊 福德 别走 我们不会腻腻歪歪的 |
[09:19] | We’ll… we’ll all share a room and muck about. | 我们… 我们就都住一间房 一起鬼混 |
[09:22] | It’ll be a proper hoot. | 会很好玩的 |
[09:23] | Well, better be a proper hoot. | 最好是很好玩 |
[09:25] | So, er… hi. | 话说 呃… 大家好 |
[09:27] | Um… full briefings in the pack. | 详细介绍在我手上 |
[09:29] | But the overview is, this drug is still in its primary testing phase, | 但是简单来说 药物尚在初步试验阶段 |
[09:33] | so, there’s no mobile or Internet access, | 在这里不准打电话 不准上网 |
[09:36] | no alcohol, cigarettes or other narcotics permitted on the premises. | 也不准喝酒 抽烟或大麻神马的 |
[09:40] | OK, I’m off. Cheers, then. | 姐不干了 你们玩吧 再见 |
[09:43] | Er… Right, um… | 呃 好吧 |
[09:47] | any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[09:49] | Hi. Yes, what does primary testing phase mean, please? | 有 请问什么是初步试验阶段 |
[09:52] | I’ll field this one, Doc. I’m a pharmacology student. | 我来回答 医生 我是药理学专业的 |
[09:55] | Um… the primary testing phase means that it hasn’t been tested on humans yet. | 初步试验阶段就是还没有经过人体测试 |
[09:59] | Yeah, but someone will have tried it, surely? Like, one or two people? | 那总会有人试过不是吗 一个两个之类的 |
[10:02] | No, that’s what this is for. | 没有 你们今天来就是干这事的 |
[10:04] | Have YOU not tried it? | 你都没试过 |
[10:06] | No, I’m the senior developer. | 没有 我是首席研发人员 |
[10:08] | Of course, yeah. You only developed it. | 可不是嘛 你只是研发 |
[10:09] | Why would YOU try it? That would be ridiculous. | 为啥你还要试呢 这多搞笑啊 |
[10:11] | Do you want to leave, Kingsley? | 你想走吗 金斯利 |
[10:12] | No, I love a trial, | 不是 我想当小白鼠啊 |
[10:14] | especially one with the possibility of a death penalty. Ha-ha! | 最爱这种会致死的药物测试了 哈哈哈 |
[10:22] | Come on, then. What you got? | 来吧 给老子亮亮你有几把刷子 |
[10:25] | Oh, I’ve got… the lot. | 哦 哥招式可多了 |
[10:29] | What’s going on? Everything OK, Howard? | 怎么了 没事吧 霍华德 |
[10:35] | That’s right! Run home to your mummy! | 这就对了 回你妈怀里吃奶去吧 |
[10:37] | This is my library now! If I see you here again, I’m taking you down! | 这是我的图书馆 再让我看到你 哥就废了你 |
[10:41] | You can run, but you can’t hide! | 有种你跑啊 跑得了和尚跑不了庙 傻叉 |
[10:47] | It’s no biggie. It’s made you realise how much you love her. | 没啥大不了的 吃了药 代表你对她是真爱 |
[10:52] | When you’re done, meet me by the pool. | 完事了 就在游泳池那边等我 |
[10:54] | – There isn’t a pool. – The… pool table. | – 这儿没有泳池 – 那…台球桌 |
[10:57] | Or a pool table. | 也没台球桌 |
[10:58] | – The table? – There is a table, yes. | – 桌子总有了吧 – 桌子当然有 |
[11:02] | Meet me by the table. | 那就在桌子那边等我 |
[11:08] | So, Doc, what drugs are we using? What are they? | 医生 我们到底要吃什么药呢 |
[11:11] | Antibios? Antipyros? | 抗生素 还是”抗烟火”? |
[11:13] | – Anti-inflammatories. – An-flams! Sweet. | – 消炎药 – “炎药”啊 太棒了 |
[11:13] | pyro有”火”之意 同flam 此处误将An-flams记做Antipyros | |
[11:16] | I call them an-flams because I’m studying pharmacology. | 我说”炎药” 因为我就是学药理学的 |
[11:20] | Yes, you said, several times. I’ll be in my office, | 是的 你说过好几遍了 如果有什么问题 |
[11:23] | – if you’ve any questions. – I’ve got one now, actually. | – 就来办公室找我 – 现在就有一个 |
[11:26] | Could you maybe, just as a pro, check my balls? | 你能不能顺便 帮我检查下我的蛋蛋 |
[11:31] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我保证这很容易的 |
[11:32] | I’m really sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:36] | OK. | 开始吧 |
[11:37] | Because there’s a whole world out there, Ainsley, outside this door. | 因为外面有整个世界 安斯利 就在这扇门外 |
[11:42] | – Room. – Outside this room. | – 房间 – 就在这间房外 |
[11:43] | – Past this wall. – Door. | – 穿过这面�� – 门 |
[11:45] | Past this door. Beyond this… road? | 穿过这扇门 走出这条…路 |
[11:49] | Street. But road is fine. Rose! | 街 但”路”也可以 到你了罗丝 |
[11:52] | Ainsley’s happy here! | 安斯利在这里很开心 |
[11:53] | As was Alfonso until you turned him against me. | 要不是你挑拨离间的话 阿方索也会很开心 |
[11:56] | Actually… Ogs, | 老实说 小俄 |
[11:57] | I really don’t get the whole Alfonso thing. | 我完全不懂阿方索这角色是怎么回事 |
[12:00] | Cos, like, Hilda marries him, but also hates him. | 你看 希达尔嫁给他 却又恨他 |
[12:04] | So, I’m like, “Why do that?” | 所以我觉得就像”这特么是干啥” |
[12:06] | Because she’s cruel. OK, moving on. | 因为她无情 好的 继续 |
[12:08] | Anyone home? | 有人在家吗 |
[12:15] | I thought you were at the trial. | 我以为你去接受药物试验了 |
[12:16] | Sacked it off. What’s all this then? | 老娘不干了 你们这是在干啥 |
[12:21] | We Had To Kill Her, | 《我们杀她是逼不得已》 |
[12:23] | by OP Shawcross. | 作者O.P. 肖克罗斯 |
[12:24] | – I’ve written a play. – Oh, brilliant. | – 我写了个剧本 – 太有才了 |
[12:27] | Cos that’s exactly what the world needs, innit, more plays? | 这世界最缺的就是话剧了对吧 |
[12:29] | Yeah, well, you don’t know anything about theatre, so… | 好吧 你压根就不懂戏剧 |
[12:31] | Er, excuse me. I’ve been to the theatre. | 抱歉 我去过戏院 |
[12:33] | – You’ve been to A theatre. – And it was rubbish. | – 你只去过一次戏院 – 那剧太渣了 |
[12:35] | You saw STOMP. | 你看的是”破铜烂铁”乐队 |
[12:36] | – Which is theatre. – No, it isn’t. | – 就在剧院啊 – 不是 |
[12:37] | It’s using the wrong things as drums. | 他们用乱七八糟的东西当鼓来敲 |
[12:39] | It doesn’t count. | 根本就不算戏剧 |
[12:40] | Now, can you please leave, because we need to rehearse? | 现在麻烦你离开下好吗 我们得排练 |
[12:42] | Leave my own house? | 离开我自己的地儿 |
[12:43] | Well, no, just the living room. | 好吧 那倒不用 离开起居室就好 |
[12:45] | Oh, just the living room. So, where exactly am I supposed to do my living? | 哦 起居室就好 那我该去哪儿”起居”呢 |
[12:48] | In any room apart from this one. OK. | 这屋子里其他任何一间房 |
[12:52] | Cool, guys. | 淡定 伙计们 |
[13:02] | Who’s up for a board game? I’ve got five. | 谁想玩桌游 我有五套牌 |
[13:05] | Wanna start with Risk? Could be fun. | 先玩大冒险怎么样 特有意思 |
[13:07] | Or it could be really dull and take hours. | 也会特傻 特费时间 |
[13:10] | That’s why it’s called Risk. | 所以才叫大冒险啊 |
[13:11] | Sam was in the middle of telling us about her gap year, | 山姆正在跟我们聊她的间隔年呢 |
[13:14] | – so… – Well, great. | – 所以… – 好吧 棒极了 |
[13:15] | My gap year stories are incredibly strong. | 哥的间隔年才叫真牛叉 |
[13:19] | JP, mate, | JP 大哥 |
[13:21] | following me here could be the last scene of a rom-com, | 你跟我到这儿 这段浪漫喜剧可以落幕了 |
[13:24] | but could also be the first scene of a horror film | 但是也有可能是恐怖片的第一幕 |
[13:27] | that ends up with my head on a stick | 而这恐怖片一定以我脑袋插在棒棒上 |
[13:28] | and you wanking. | 而你还在打飞机收尾 |
[13:29] | I would never… put your head on a stick. | 我永远不会把你的脑袋插在棒棒上的 |
[13:33] | Hey, JP. Can I ask a quick favour? | 嘿 JP 能帮个小忙吗 |
[13:36] | Er… I was just about to lay down a gap year ‘dote. | 我正要讲我间隔年的事儿呢 |
[13:39] | It won’t take a moment. | 不会花你多少时间的 |
[13:47] | ..Because you don’t understand love, you selfish bitch! | 因为你不懂爱 你这个自私的婊子 |
[13:51] | Your heart is small and shrivelled, | 你丑恶狭隘的心灵已经萎缩 |
[13:54] | like a sun-dried tomato! | 就像被太阳晒干的西红柿 |
[13:57] | What’s a sun-dried tomato? | 什么是被太阳晒干的西红柿 |
[14:00] | Can you not work it out? | 你不懂吗 |
[14:02] | Given that its name is also an exact description of how it’s made. | 光这名字就说明了一切啊 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry. We weren’t allowed tomatoes. | 对不起 我们忌讳西红柿 |
[14:08] | They’re part of the deadly nightshade family, actually. | 它们属颠茄科(含致命毒素的草本植物) |
[14:13] | Plus it’s quite a clunky line. | 而且这句台词真是蠢到哭 |
[14:15] | Well, you know what they say. | 有这么一句话 |
[14:17] | There are no such things as bad lines, just bad actors. | 没有坏台词 只有差演员 |
[14:20] | Mm, don’t think they do say that. | 我不记得有人说过这句话 |
[14:22] | Look, I know you’re pissed off | 我知道你很恼火 |
[14:23] | because I cast Danny instead of fat Toby. | 因为我选了丹尼而不是胖托比做男主 |
[14:26] | But, please, don’t fight me on every tiny thing. | 但是拜托 别这么吹毛求疵好吗 |
[14:34] | – Where did you get that? – Where did you get it, more like? | – 你从哪儿拿到的 – 这话应该我问你吧 |
[14:36] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[14:38] | Meaning you turned us lot into a play! | 意思是你把我们的事情都写成剧本了 |
[14:41] | What? That’s crazy. You’re crazy. | 啥 太扯了 你疯了吧 |
[14:44] | Am I? | 我疯了 |
[14:45] | Yes, you are. You’re so self-obsessed | 是啊 有你这么自恋的吗 |
[14:48] | that you’ve managed to interpret a piece of expressionistic agitprop | 一段表现主义写法的宣传语你都能解读成是 |
[14:51] | as being about you. Which it is not. | 写你自己 怎么可能呢 |
[14:54] | Not just me. | 不只是我 |
[14:55] | It’s also about Kingsley caring for his mum, | 还写了金斯利照顾他妈妈的事情 |
[14:57] | only I’m his mum, and-and… | 只不过我变成了他妈妈 还有 |
[14:59] | and Kingsley’s called “Ainsley”. | 金斯利变成了”安斯利” |
[15:01] | OK, I may have used elements of the “Kingsley caring for his mother” trope, | 好吧 我可能用了”金斯利照顾妈妈”的桥段 |
[15:05] | but only because my own childhood was, unfortunately, very normal. | 但只是因为恰好我自己的童年非常普通 |
[15:10] | There’s little drama in your parents staying together | 我觉得你父母在一起 收集各种酒 |
[15:13] | and collecting wine, so I borrowed one or two things. | 有些戏剧成分 所以就借用了一些元素 |
[15:15] | You turned Josie into a sort of a troll thing called Gwen, | 你把乔茜变成了格温 听上去跟巨魔似的 |
[15:15] | 斯堪的纳维亚神话中居于洞穴或山上 专偷小孩的丑陋怪物 | |
[15:18] | who can’t read and eats leeks and fucks everyone. | 不识字 吃韭菜 还见人就操 |
[15:21] | It’s well out of order. | 尼玛这不是瞎写嘛 |
[15:22] | As a matter of fact, Gwen is a metaphor for the demise of feminism, | 事实上 格温隐喻的是女权主义的消亡 |
[15:26] | hence why her surname is Feminism. | 这就是为啥我给她取的姓是”女权主义” |
[15:28] | What, so those two debt collector guys aren’t JP and Howard? | 所以这两个收债员不就是JP和霍华德吗 |
[15:32] | The toff and the guy he rides like a horse? | 花花公子 还有他像骑马一样骑著的那家伙 |
[15:35] | Lord Hugo and MacTartan | 洛德·乌戈和麦克·塔尔坦 |
[15:37] | clearly represent the coalition government. | 明显是比喻联合政府 |
[15:39] | You know there’s a bit at the end | 你知道在最后 |
[15:41] | where Delphine’s name changes to “Oregon”? | 戴尔芬的名字改成了”俄勒冈”吗 |
[15:44] | Um… I… No, there isn’t. | 呃…我…不 没有啊 |
[15:47] | It’s probably the bit where you… ooh, sorry, Delphine, | 那可能是你…哦对不起 是戴尔芬 |
[15:50] | tell me… ooh, sorry, Hilda, | 跟我…不对 是跟希达尔说 |
[15:52] | that I drain the life out of people | 我榨干了人们的生命 |
[15:54] | and then suffocate me with the net curtains! Which you couldn’t do, | 然后用网眼帘闷死我 顺便告诉你 |
[15:57] | by the way, cos you can breathe through ’em. | 这方法行不通 网眼帘闷不死人 |
[15:59] | But thanks for killing me. | 但是谢谢你杀我啊 |
[16:02] | Really appreciate that! | 老娘真是太感动了 |
[16:15] | Oh, God. Sorry, I-I-I just can’t do this. | 苍天啊 抱歉 我下不去手 |
[16:17] | You said you would! | 你说过愿意的 |
[16:19] | Get Doc to do it or something. | 去让医生或其他人来吧 |
[16:20] | He’s done it twice. I can’t ask him again. | 他试过两次了 我不能再找他了 |
[16:22] | It’ll look like I’m getting off on it. | 不然他还以为我觉得这样很爽呢 |
[16:23] | – You’re not getting off on it, are you? – There’s bad things in me. | – 你不是真觉得爽吧 – 它俩肯定出毛病了 |
[16:26] | I’m full of lies and bile. I’ve deceived the woman I love. | 我全是谎言和愤怒 我欺骗了我爱的女人 |
[16:30] | – I deserve to have cancer. – Yeah. | – 我活该得癌症 – 好吧 |
[16:32] | I-I-I’m pretty sure cancer doesn’t work like that. | 我确信癌症绝不是那样的 |
[16:36] | If it did, Roy Castle’d still be alive | 如果是那样的话 罗伊·卡斯尔现在还活著 |
[16:36] | 英国歌手 演员 电视主持人 后以其名字创办了肺癌基金会 | |
[16:38] | and Tiger Woods would be carrying around a tumour | 老虎·伍兹的肿瘤 |
[16:39] | the size of a fucking golf bag. | 也会肿得跟高尔夫球袋似的了 |
[16:45] | Well, let me check yours, then. | 那让我看看你的蛋蛋 |
[16:46] | Absolutely not. Why? | 想得美 干嘛呢 |
[16:49] | So I can see if mine feel different! | 那样我才能判断我的蛋蛋是不是异常啊 |
[16:51] | I just need a comparison, a control. | 我只需要对比一下 才能安心 |
[16:56] | All right! Fucking hell. | 好吧 哥豁出去了 |
[17:00] | Have a feel. | 好好感受吧 |
[17:02] | Brisk, though. Like you’re checking a peach. | 轻点啊 就像摸桃子似的 |
[17:05] | Nothing that could be described as a fondle. | 决不能像前戏那样抚摸 |
[17:33] | – Are you OK? – That was right in the zip. | – 你没事吧 – 正好打拉链上了 |
[17:35] | This fabric is very abrasive. | 沙包袋子做的太粗糙了 |
[17:39] | Why are you punching a beanbag attached to the ceiling? | 为什么你要打一个挂在天花板上的豆子袋呢 |
[17:41] | I’m training. I’m going to be in a fight. | 我在锻炼 哥准备跟人干一架 |
[17:44] | So, how’s it going? | 那现在锻炼得怎么样 |
[17:46] | Well, I can now see why all the training bits in films | 现在我知道为啥电影里拍锻炼的镜头 |
[17:49] | are in a montage, | 都用蒙太奇的手法一带而过了 |
[17:50] | because it takes ages. | 因为真特么的费时啊 |
[17:53] | I think I’m doing punching wrong. | 我觉得我不该这么练拳 |
[17:55] | I don’t know if the thumbs are meant to be inside or outside the fist. | 我不知道大拇指应该握在拳里还是放在外面 |
[17:59] | It’s amazing how complicated fighting is, | 我从不知道打架是这么高深的一门学问 |
[18:01] | yet so popular among stupid people. | 但蠢人们还是为它发狂 |
[18:05] | – I’m going to get pummelled, aren’t I? – No. | – 我会被揍得很惨 是吧 – 不会 |
[18:07] | In fact, my friend Chris once showed me this illegal video | 其实 我朋友克里斯有次给我看了一个禁片 |
[18:11] | about mind control by this devil man called Darren. | 关于一个叫达伦的恶人是如何玩弄别人心理的 |
[18:15] | Derren Brown. | 达伦·布朗 |
[18:16] | And he did this thing where you confuse your opponent | 他会问对手一些奇怪的问题 |
[18:18] | by asking them weird questions which sort of melt their minds | 以此来迷惑他们 扰乱他们的心智 |
[18:22] | and make them easy to attack. | 然后在他们猝不及防的时候 趁机动手 |
[18:24] | – Candice, we need to rehearse. – Give me a minute. | – 坎蒂丝 该排练了 – 等会儿 |
[18:28] | I don’t know what you’re meant to say to somebody before a fight, | 我不知道你打架前该跟对手说什么话 |
[18:31] | but be careful. | 但是小心点儿 |
[18:35] | I don’t think that’s what Don King whispered to Tyson | 我觉得唐·金在泰森咬掉霍利菲尔德耳朵之前 |
[18:35] | 唐·金: 当今全球最成功最有影响的职业拳击推广人 | |
[18:37] | seconds before he bit Holyfield’s ear off, but… thanks. | 不会偷偷在他耳边说这些话 但还是谢谢你 |
[18:47] | So, me and Max Parr | 然后 我跟马克斯和帕尔 |
[18:49] | went swimming in a waterfall in South Africa, | 就去南非的一个瀑布里游泳了 |
[18:51] | and when we got back, he found a leech in his arse. | 我们回去的时候 他在屁股上发现一条水蛭 |
[18:54] | So, he tried to get rid of it | 于是他坐在撒满盐的金属箍上 |
[18:55] | by sitting on a ferrule that we’d covered in salt. | 想把水蛭弄下来 |
[18:58] | What’s a ferrule? | 金属箍是什么玩意儿 |
[18:59] | It’s the pointy end of an umbrella. | 就是雨伞尖的那头 |
[19:00] | Didn’t know there was a word for that. | 不知道那玩意还有名字 |
[19:02] | Well, there is. It’s a ferrule. | 有的 就叫金属箍 |
[19:03] | Anyway, he accidentally pressed the button, | 不知道怎么回事 他不小心碰到了按钮 |
[19:06] | which opened the umbrella whilst it was in his arsehole! | 于是伞就打开了 那时候伞还插在他屁眼里 |
[19:09] | Did that really happen? | 真有这种事吗 |
[19:11] | You bet your sweet bippy it happened. | 我对灯发誓 千真万确 |
[19:13] | My gap year ‘dotes are the stuff of legend. | 在我的间隔年期间发生的事情就是传奇小说啊 |
[19:15] | – Do you have any more? – I have seven more. | – 还有类似的故事吗 – 还有一堆呢 |
[19:24] | Are you drawing an outline of your head? | 你是在画你脑袋的外轮廓吗 |
[19:27] | I think it’s swelling up, | 我觉得我的头不断的肿起来了 |
[19:28] | so I’m taking hourly measurements. | 所以我每个小时测量一次 |
[19:29] | Will you help me? I think JP’s been fucking with me. | 你能不能帮帮我 我觉得JP一直在耍我 |
[19:32] | Er… your head’s fine, Kingsley. | 呃…你的头没事啊 金斯利 |
[19:34] | The pills they’ve given me are poisoning me. | 他们给我的药让我中毒了 |
[19:36] | I’m nauseous and I’m itchy | 我特别的恶心 浑身发痒 |
[19:37] | and I think my balls might be lumpy | 而且我觉得我的蛋蛋疙疙瘩瘩的 |
[19:39] | and I can’t move my little toes. | 我的小脚趾动不了了 |
[19:40] | No-one can move their little toes. | 没有谁的小脚趾是会动的好吗 |
[19:42] | – Kingsley, maybe you should just leave. – No. | – 金斯利 也许你该离开这儿 – 不 |
[19:45] | Look, I… I need to talk to you. | 那个 我…我得和你谈谈 |
[19:47] | Well, that’s very sweet and everything, | 好吧 虽然你这么说让我很开心 |
[19:49] | but technically I’m not a real doctor. | 但是严格来讲我还不是真正的医生 |
[19:52] | – No, about something else. – OK. | – 不 是关于别的 – 好吧 |
[19:55] | I, um… | 我 嗯… |
[19:57] | I… | 我… |
[19:59] | OK, look, um… | 好吧 这个… |
[20:02] | I didn’t mean to, but… | 我不是有意的 但是… |
[20:05] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[20:07] | Oh, my God! I’m hyperventilating! | 哦 救命 我喘不过气来了 |
[20:09] | No, you’re not. You’re just breathing a lot. | 不 你没事的 你只是呼吸的比较快 |
[20:11] | I think I’m having a heart attack! | 我觉得我要心脏病发作了 |
[20:13] | Can testicular cancer give you a heart attack?! | 睾丸癌会引发心脏病吗 |
[20:15] | OK. OK, OK, Kingsley, calm down. | 好啦 好啦 金斯利 淡定点 |
[20:17] | It’s going to be OK. I’m going to fix this. | 一切都会没事的 我会帮你解决这个问题 |
[20:22] | So, we’re on Max’s dad’s boat off the coast of Durban, | 我们坐在马克斯老爸停靠在德班海岸的船上 |
[20:25] | and we were muchos masheoed. | 那时我们都嗑高了 |
[20:28] | We’d taken, like, three bongs with us. | 我们带了三管水烟枪 |
[20:30] | Anyway, we were doing some scuba diving in pairs, | 总之 我们两两一组玩起了潜水 |
[20:33] | and my partner was this proper fatty called Ed. | 我的搭档 是一个非常胖的叫做艾德的家伙 |
[20:37] | You know, he’s, like, a huge whale of a guy, | 你懂吗 就是那种鲸鱼身材的胖子 |
[20:39] | such a bell, and it was hilarious, right, | 跟个钟似的 而且这事儿真的很好笑 |
[20:42] | because he was scuba diving whilst we were getting our bong on, | 因为他在我们抽烟的时候还在潜水 |
[20:46] | so the boat didn’t have its anchor down and it drifted, | 船没落锚 所以就慢慢飘离了海岸 |
[20:49] | like, two miles, | 大概两公里 |
[20:51] | and he couldn’t find us, he got sunstroke | 之后他找不到我们 在海面上中暑了 |
[20:53] | and shat himself and nearly died! | 拉了一身屎 差点玩完了 |
[20:59] | Guys, he shat himself. In his wet suit. | 各位 他拉了自己一身屎 在潜水服里 |
[21:03] | – He nearly died. – My God, that’s awful. | – 他差点翘了诶 – 我的天啊 太糟糕了 |
[21:06] | No, it’s not. | 这有啥的啊 |
[21:07] | It’s… it’s very funny. | 这个…这个很好笑啊 |
[21:09] | JP, you nearly killed a man. | JP 你差点害死了一个人 |
[21:12] | Well, the sea nearly killed a man | 得了吧 是大海差点害死了他 |
[21:13] | and he was more of a boy, so… | 而且那时候他还只算是个男孩 所以 |
[21:15] | Wow. Yeah, that’s loads better! | 哇哦 是啊 听上去舒服多了了 |
[21:17] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[21:19] | He didn’t actually die. | 他又没真的死掉 |
[21:21] | Yeah, but he could have, | 是啊 但是他差点就没命了 |
[21:22] | and he was your partner. | 而且你是他的搭档 |
[21:23] | You’re focusing on the wrong bits here. | 你们的关注点都错了 |
[21:25] | I was muchos masheoed. He was really fat. It’s very funny. | 我嗑高了 他真是非常胖 这事儿很好笑 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry. I don’t care what you say. | 行了行了 我不管你们怎么说 |
[21:32] | Deep down, I know that that is a cracking anecdote. | 我打心眼里认为这是个不错的故事 |
[21:35] | There are several boys at Stowe | 斯托的有些男孩子 |
[21:37] | that refer to that story as El Classico. | 甚至把这个故事比作是世纪大战 |
[21:39] | That’s how good it is. I suggest you think on. | 这故事就是这么屌 我建议你们回味一下 |
[21:41] | Maybe it’s not me that’s out of whack here. | 也许我才是这里唯一一个精神正常的人 |
[21:48] | In his wet suit, not in the sea. | 把屎拉在潜水衣里 又不是海里 |
[21:50] | In the wet suit. | 潜水衣里呢 |
[21:56] | OK, Rose, | 好了 罗丝 |
[21:57] | when you say, “I don’t give a fuck what you think,” | 当你说”我他妈的不在乎你怎么想”的时候 |
[21:59] | maybe push over the chair. | 可以把椅子撂倒 |
[22:01] | Yes. Brills. Thanks, Ogs. | 好的 布里尔 谢谢 小俄 |
[22:03] | – Ogs. Ha-ha-ha-ha! – And I just stare out of the window? | – 小俄 哈哈哈 – 我就盯著窗外看吗 |
[22:06] | Yes, because you’re pining for South America. | 没错 因为你在思念南美 |
[22:08] | So I hear a chair falling over behind me | 那我听到身后椅子落地的声音 |
[22:10] | and I don’t turn round, | 但是我没有回过身 |
[22:11] | and that makes sense, does it? | 这能解释通吗 |
[22:14] | Yes, it does, because you’re pining very hard | 能啊 因为你在沉思 极其渴望 |
[22:16] | to be away from the awful people you share a house with. | 离开同屋的这些可怕的人 |
[22:18] | So, it’s like, push over chair. | 所以像这样 推倒椅子 |
[22:21] | I don’t give a fuck what you think. | 我他妈的根本不在乎你想什么 |
[22:22] | I do exactly what I want. | 我怎么想就怎么做 |
[22:24] | Mm. Don’t say it like that, though. | 唔 但是你的语气不对 |
[22:25] | – Can you just shut up, please? – How should I be saying it? | – 你能不能闭嘴啊 – 那我要怎么说 |
[22:28] | Ignore her. | 别理她 |
[22:29] | Well, when you say, “I don’t give a fuck what you think,” | 当你说”我他妈的根本不在乎你怎么想”时 |
[22:32] | it should be like you genuinely don’t give a fuck, not like | 是你真的不在乎 而不是为了要激怒别人 |
[22:34] | you’re saying it to piss people off. | 才说出这样的话 |
[22:36] | Hang on. If Hilda doesn’t care, | 等一下 如果希达尔真不在乎的话 |
[22:38] | then she’s not manipulative. She’s passive. | 那她不是工于心计 而是消极处世 |
[22:40] | – That’s the opposite of everything Ogs has been saying. – Exactly. | – 那就和小俄说的正好相反啊 – 没错 |
[22:44] | Hilda is passive. She’s making problems for people on purpose. | 希达尔是很消极 她故意给别人制造麻烦 |
[22:47] | Why else would she marry Alfonso? | 要不她为啥要嫁给阿方索? |
[22:49] | It seemed like a good idea at the time. | 这在当时看上去是个好主意 |
[22:51] | What kind of defence is that? | 你这算什么辩解理由啊 |
[22:52] | – So, did she love Alfonso or not? – Yeah! | – 那她到底爱不爱阿方索啊 – 爱啊 |
[22:54] | – No. – Yes She’s complicated. | – 不爱 – 好吧 她很复杂难懂 |
[22:56] | She’s not complicated. She’s actually very simple. | 她不是复杂难懂 是非常的白痴 |
[22:58] | She’s totally thoughtless and resolutely self-centred. | 她做事不走脑子 一贯的自私自利 |
[23:01] | That’s the character. | 这才是人物性格 |
[23:02] | Maybe Hilda’s just unpredictable and up for stuff. | 也许希达尔只不过是难以捉摸 容易冲动 |
[23:06] | Maybe that’s why she’s like that. | 这也许能解释她的行为 |
[23:07] | What you need to be asking is | 你应该问一问 |
[23:08] | why Delphine gives her such a hard time | 为什么戴尔芬让她过得这么不愉快 |
[23:11] | when it’s none of her bloody business. | 尤其是跟她一丁点关系也没有的时候 |
[23:13] | Yeah, I completely agree. | 说的好 我同意 |
[23:14] | Why is Delphine so judgmental all the time? | 为什么戴尔芬总是这么爱挑刺 |
[23:17] | All she does is come in, | 她所做的一切就是插一脚 |
[23:18] | judge people, then leave. | 评头论足 然后走掉 |
[23:19] | Yeah, she does, doesn’t she? | 对啊 她就是这样 是吧 |
[23:21] | Because… | 因为… |
[23:23] | Delphine is a good person. | 戴尔芬是个好人啊 |
[23:25] | – Like fuck she is. – She is! | – 真他妈的对 – 她是好人 |
[23:28] | That’s why she says, on page 12… | 这就是为什么她说 在第十二页 |
[23:31] | … “I’m a deeply good person.” | “我真是一个大好人啊” |
[23:33] | And on page 32 she says, | 在第三十二页她说 |
[23:34] | “I wish I wasn’t such a good person.” | “我真希望我没这么好” |
[23:37] | And then Gwen says, on page 39, “You are so kind to Gwen. | 然后格温在第三十九页说”你对格温真好” |
[23:41] | You are like beautiful angel to Gwen. You are.” | “你就像是格温美丽的天使一样 没错” |
[23:43] | See? Delphine is good. | 看到没 戴尔芬是个好人 |
[23:45] | You’re bad. Your character’s ba… | 你是个坏人 你的角色 |
[23:46] | The character Hilda, | 希达尔这个角色 |
[23:48] | who is in no way based on you, is bad. | 这个完全不是基于你而创的角色 很坏 |
[24:06] | – Have you told her yet? – I tried to, | – 你还没告诉她 – 我试过了 |
[24:08] | but my head’s throbbing and I keep vomiting air. | 但我觉得脑袋发胀 只能吐出来空气 |
[24:10] | Huh! Faking illness to get out of the high jump. | 以装病来逃脱严厉惩罚 |
[24:13] | – Old school. I like it. – I’m not faking it. | – 保守伎俩 我喜欢 – 我没装 |
[24:16] | I think the drugs they’re giving us are causing my system to shut down. | 我觉得他们给我们的药让我的身体系统瘫痪了 |
[24:19] | Look, I need to try this anecdote out on you. | 听著 我现在要给你讲个有趣的故事 |
[24:21] | I’ve been told it’s hilarious, | 一直以来别人都告诉我这很好笑 |
[24:22] | – but it went down like spunk soup. – Found it. | – 但似乎并非如此 – 找到了 |
[24:27] | Owen Kingsley. | 欧文·金斯利 |
[24:31] | You’re on the placebo. | 你服用的是无药用效果的安慰剂 |
[24:32] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:34] | – What are you on? – I’m also on the placebo. | – 那你吃的什么 – 也是安慰剂 |
[24:38] | – What about me? – No, JP, I can’t. | – 那我呢 – 不行 JP 不能说 |
[24:40] | Oh, come on. Play fair. | 得了吧 公平点 |
[24:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:45] | You are… | 你吃的是… |
[24:47] | on the drug. | 是药品 |
[24:49] | Shit. | 该死 |
[24:51] | I wish I hadn’t asked now. | 我真希望我没问 |
[24:54] | – What am I on? – No! | – 那我呢 – 不行 |
[24:56] | No, I can’t do any more. That’s really naughty. | 不行 我不能再看了 这非常不妥 |
[24:59] | Go on, just one more. Adam Colinson. | 继续吧 就再看一个 亚当·科里森 |
[25:01] | One L. | 一个L的 |
[25:06] | Kadan, Nina! | 卡丹 尼娜 |
[25:08] | You are… also on the drug. What was the other name? | 你吃的也是药 另外那个名字是啥 |
[25:11] | – Guy Morgan. – Morgan. | – 盖伊·摩根 – 摩根 |
[25:13] | Guy. You are… | 盖伊 你吃的… |
[25:15] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你们到底在搞什么啊 |
[25:19] | There were some concerns, and I thought that… | 他们有点担心 而且我觉得… |
[25:24] | …transparency is… | 信息透明是 |
[25:26] | important. | 非常重要的 |
[25:28] | But not as important as secrecy. | 但是没有保密重要 |
[25:30] | This is a double-blind test. | 这是一个二重盲检测试 |
[25:32] | Testees cannot know what they’re taking, or this is utterly useless. | 被测者不能知道他们吃的什么药 否则结果毫无意义 |
[25:35] | Well, that’s political correctness gone mad. | 这种合时宜论有点过火了吧 |
[25:38] | He thought his head was swelling up. I was just trying to help. | 他以为他的头肿起来了 我只是想要帮忙啊 |
[25:41] | You have ruined this trial. Well done! | 你把这次试验给毁了 干得好 |
[25:46] | – Vod? – What? | – 福德 – 干嘛 |
[25:48] | Oregon’s a bit of a state. | 俄勒冈有点不太高兴 |
[25:49] | Probably not getting enough attention. | 可能因为她觉得没得到足够的关注吧 |
[25:51] | Rose has dropped out of the play. Looks like she might have to cancel. | 罗丝退出这部剧了 看起来她只能取消演出了 |
[26:02] | Look, don’t say anything, OK? | 行了 什么也别说 好吗 |
[26:05] | I know. My play’s shit. My cast don’t want to do it. | 我知道 我的剧就是屎 演员都不想演 |
[26:08] | – I know all this. – That’s not why I’m here. | – 我都知道 – 我不是来说这些的 |
[26:11] | Please don’t wind me up, Vod. I don’t need that right now. | 你别忽悠我了 福德 我现在不想听到这些 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry, OK? | 对不起 好吗 |
[26:21] | It’s my fault for interfering. I’m a prick. | 我不该多管闲事 我就是个蠢货 |
[26:24] | Course you’re not. | 你可没有错 |
[26:26] | It’s my fault for being arrogant, high-handed and inconsiderate. | 是我太傲慢 霸道 强人所难 |
[26:30] | Yeah, OK. | 好吧 没错 |
[26:32] | Well, you could quibble with at least one. | 那个 你至少也反驳我一下下啊 |
[26:34] | Oh, sorry. Yeah, no, you’re not arrogant. | 对不起 你说的不对 你不傲慢 |
[26:39] | Look, don’t cancel the play, yeah, Ogs? | 听著 别取消演出 好吗 小俄 |
[26:42] | I have to. I haven’t got anyone to play Hilda. | 我必须这么做 没有人来演希达尔了 |
[26:48] | – Got a script knocking about? – Why? | – 还有剧本吗 – 干嘛 |
[26:50] | Well, I’d better learn at least some of the lines, | 我至少要记住点台词啊 |
[26:52] | otherwise the director’ll go fucking mental. | 要不然导演不就又他妈的发飙了吗 |
[26:54] | You… want to be in the play? | 你…想演这部戏 |
[26:56] | Not really. But I want to help out my mate, so… | 不太想 但是我想帮小伙伴一把 所以 |
[27:01] | …guess that’s what I gotta do, innit? | 所以就得这么办 对吧 |
[27:13] | Mate, you should do it here. | 老兄 你现在就得解决这事儿 |
[27:15] | Buses are perfect for dropping bad news. | 公共汽车是最适合说坏消息的地方 |
[27:17] | They’re jolly, they’re full of people. | 车上气氛轻松 人也很多 |
[27:19] | They absorb and disguise arguments. | 这样就听不见争吵的声音 |
[27:21] | It’s like farting in Venice. | 就好比是在威尼斯放个屁一样 |
[27:29] | Anything interesting? | 有什么有趣的吗 |
[27:30] | Just one from Heather. She just got on the plane. | 刚收到希瑟的短信 她刚上飞机 |
[27:34] | Not Aeroflot or Iran Air, by any chance? | 恰好是俄罗斯航空或者伊朗航空吗 |
[27:36] | Dunno. | 不知道 |
[27:39] | I just… I can’t wait to talk to her. | 我只是…等不及要和她聊一聊了 |
[27:41] | Cos I feel so bad about how we left things last term. | 上学期我们遗留的问题让我觉得很糟糕 |
[27:44] | And I don’t think she’s completely over you, if I’m honest. | 而且坦白说 我觉得她还喜欢你 |
[27:47] | No, I really think she definitely is. | 没有 她已经不喜欢我了 |
[27:49] | And there’s one from Candice. | 还有坎蒂丝也发短信了 |
[27:50] | She says she’s in a play and that we could go along later. | 她说她参演了一部剧 我们稍后可以去看 |
[27:53] | Hey, guys, can I drop you a ‘dote? | 嘿 朋友们 让我给你们讲个故事吧 |
[27:55] | Great. Student theatre, the ultimate good time. | 好啊 学生剧场 终极的享乐时间 |
[27:59] | OK, three years ago, I’m on my gappy in Durban, | 三年前 我在德班过的间隔年 |
[27:59] | 德班: 南非东部港市 | |
[28:02] | and my friend Max’s dad owns, amongst other things, | 我朋友马克斯的老爸有一座矿井 |
[28:05] | a mine and a massive boat. | 还有一艘大船 |
[28:06] | So, we… Oh, God. Sam… | 我们…天啊 山姆… |
[28:09] | Sam. Sam, hey. | 山姆 山姆 嗨 |
[28:11] | Now that we’ve busted out of there, any plans for later? | 我们现在顺利出逃 接下来有什么计划吗 |
[28:15] | Case of me and you on the mega-lash? | 咱俩好好喝几杯 不醉不归如何 |
[28:17] | I think probably not, actually. | 我想还是不用了吧 |
[28:19] | Er… why? | 为什么 |
[28:21] | Well, because, firstly, we’ve signed a form | 第一呢 是因为我们签字保证 |
[28:23] | promising not to drink for the next 72 hours | 接下来72小时内不饮酒 |
[28:25] | and, secondly, because you left a fat boy to die | 第二呢 因为你把一个小胖男孩丢海里不管 |
[28:29] | in the sea. | 让他送死 |
[28:30] | – Is that the anecdote? – It is, yeah. | – 是在说那件轶事吗 – 是的 |
[28:33] | Yeah, but it sounds a lot better when you tell it properly. | 好吧 但如果叙述方式恰当 听起来会好得多 |
[28:49] | So, he’s back. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[28:52] | And he’s planning to borrow some books. With his blood. | 他打算放点血来借些书 |
[28:55] | I was actually thinking of borrowing some books with my library card. | 其实我本来准备放张借书证借书的 |
[28:59] | So, this is it. Fighting. | 那就这样吧 一决胜负 |
[29:03] | I’m actually doing it. | 其实我已经开始了 |
[29:05] | Don’t worry. It won’t take long. | 别担心 不会太久的 |
[29:17] | Yield! Do you yield? Do you yield? | 认输吧 服不服 你服不服 |
[29:24] | What colour is nine? | 数字九是什么颜色的 |
[29:26] | What? | 什么 |
[29:27] | What’s the capital of Wednesday? | 礼拜三的首都是哪里 |
[29:31] | How fast is a fathom? | 英寻(测量深度的单位)的速度有多快 |
[29:36] | Do you yield? | 你服不服 |
[29:39] | Are we saying yield, then? Is that how we’re doing this? | 我们是在说认输的问题吧 胜负已定了吧 |
[29:42] | Yes! | 我赢了 |
[29:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[29:53] | But I want to be a tooth doctor. | 但我想当牙医 |
[29:55] | You can’t be a dentist if you can’t read, Gwen. | 格温 如果你不会阅读就没法当牙医 |
[29:58] | Those are the rules. | 这就是规则所在 |
[29:59] | Do you understand me? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[30:01] | Now, take off that sack. | 好了 把那层破布拿掉 |
[30:04] | I’m going to do that thing you like to you. | 我们来做点你喜欢的事儿 |
[30:10] | Oh, my God. Is that me? | 我去 那是我吗 |
[30:11] | Is that thing in the sack meant to be me? | 那个正在交欢的家伙是在说我吗 |
[30:14] | What, the one now being humped by JP? | 什么 你说那个在和JP啪啪啪的吗 |
[30:17] | Yeah, I think it is. | 我想是的吧 |
[30:20] | I’m going to fucking kill her. | 我他妈要宰了她 |
[30:23] | On your dad’s boat in Durban. Yeah. Masharama! | 在德班 在你爸的船上 对啊 玛沙拉玛 |
[30:28] | Mashley Cole! | 玛什莉·科尔 |
[30:30] | Mash, er… | 捣… |
[30:33] | potato. | 土豆 |
[30:34] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[30:36] | Um… do you remember Ed? | 你还记得艾德吗 |
[30:38] | Um… yeah, the fat guy. | 对 那胖子 |
[30:40] | He did, in his wet suit. | 就是他 拉屎在潜水衣里那个 |
[30:42] | I know, it was so funny. | 我知道 真太逗了 |
[30:47] | Was that… my fault? | 那件事怪我吗 |
[30:50] | But you mustn’t tell Ainsley. | 但你不能告诉安斯利 |
[30:51] | I won’t, Gwen. You can trust me. | 不会的 格温 你要相信我 |
[30:53] | OK, well, one night in Portsmouth, when Ainsley was away, | 好吧 在朴茨茅斯 有天晚上安斯利走后 |
[30:58] | I made sex with Bill, | 我和比尔滚床单了 |
[30:59] | the big sailor who was staying in my boarding house. | 那个在我公寓里的大块头船员 |
[31:05] | Oh, Gwen. You’re so easy. | 格温 你真是太有性道德观了 |
[31:08] | I know, Delphine. | 我知道 戴尔芬 |
[31:11] | I wish Gwen was more like you. | 我希望格温更像你 |
[31:14] | But it’s not really cheating if you’re drunk, though. | 但如果是因为你喝醉了 这就不算真的欺骗 |
[31:22] | – How is it? – It’s not great. | – 怎么样了 – 不怎么好 |
[31:25] | Yeah, it’s confusing, | 是啊 不过你这话让人有点凌乱啊 |
[31:28] | cos you’re making a thumbs-up. | 你竖著大拇指呢 |
[31:30] | OK, so… | 好吧 那就 |
[31:32] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[31:33] | Sorry, by the way. | 对了 对不起啊 |
[31:36] | It’s not your fault. | 不怪你 |
[31:36] | I wasn’t sure whether or not to have the thumb in or out, is the thing, you know. | 是我搞不清楚出拳时大拇指应该握在拳内 |
[31:40] | – When punching. – Me too. | – 还是放拳外 – 我也是 |
[31:42] | Why are there not more online forums dedicated to that? | 为什么不多几个网络论坛讨论这问题呢 |
[31:45] | That’s useful information. | 这种信息可有用了 |
[32:05] | What about the police? Don’t let them put Gwen in jail. | 警察那边怎么办 别让他们把格温关监狱去了 |
[32:09] | Don’t worry about PC Hughes, Gwen. | 别担心休斯警员了 格温 |
[32:11] | When we explain it to him, he’ll see that… | 我们可以跟他解释 他就会知道 |
[32:14] | we had to kill her. | 我们杀她是逼不得已 |
[32:30] | This is the writer, so… props! | 这位是剧作者 谢谢大家支持 |
[32:49] | So… | 那… |
[32:52] | What did you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[32:53] | Yeah, I suppose I thought, “What the fuck was all that about?” | 我想”这尼玛都是些啥玩意儿啊” |
[32:57] | Look… I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你些事儿 |
[32:59] | – It’s not a big deal. – And, if anything, | – 倒不是什么大事儿 – 就算是的话 |
[33:02] | it’s made me really value what we have. | 也让我极其珍惜我们所拥有的一切 |
[33:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:05] | I got off with Baz. In Southampton. | 在南安普顿时 我和巴兹滚床单了 |
[33:07] | Before or after us? | 是我们在一起之前还是之后 |
[33:09] | Once before. | 之前有过一次 |
[33:11] | Um, then… after. | 之后又有一次 |
[33:14] | Also, as a sort of follow-up mistake | 我和他滚完床单之后 |
[33:15] | when I finished it with him. | 就有那种犯了后续性错误的感觉 |
[33:17] | I’m so sorry, Kingsley. I… I feel terrible. | 真抱歉 金斯利 那感觉糟透了 |
[33:20] | And this is definitely not how I wanted you to find out | 这也绝不是我想让你从刚才 |
[33:22] | from some retarded version of me. | “弱智版的我”那里发现的东西 |
[33:25] | Yeah, well, these things happen. | 嗯 好了 事情都已经发生了 |
[33:26] | We’ve just gotta try to be understanding, I guess. | 我想我们能做的就是互相理解和体谅 |
[33:28] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[33:30] | Yeah, I need to tell you something too. | 我也要告诉你些事 |
[33:32] | I was still going out with Heather until a few weeks ago. | 直到几星期前 我都还在和希瑟约会 |
[33:34] | – I accidentally two-timed you. – What? | – 我一不小心骗了你 – 神马 |
[33:37] | I wanted to dump her, but her grandad was dying, | 我本来想甩了她的 但她爷爷又快不行了 |
[33:39] | – and it was awful. – Oh, fuck. | – 太难受了 – 卧槽 |
[33:40] | I mean, I’ve been wanting to tell you for ages, | 我是说 我早就想跟你说了的 |
[33:42] | because I feel so guilty all the time. | 因为每时每刻 内疚和自责都在折磨著我 |
[33:44] | I think that’s why I thought I had cancer. | 我想这就是我觉得自己得了癌症的原因 |
[33:46] | On the upside, | 好的方面就是 |
[33:47] | I won’t be checking my testicles in public any more. | 我不会再在公众场合检查我的蛋蛋了 |
[33:48] | – Or so much. – OK. | – 至少不会老检查了 – 好吧 |
[33:49] | Er, I guess… | 我想 |
[33:52] | that means we’re even? | 这就是说我们扯平了 |
[33:54] | – Yeah. – Fuck. Heather? | – 是的 – 我擦 是希瑟啊 |
[33:56] | Yeah, I’m really sorry. Which one was Baz? | 是的 真的很抱歉 巴兹又是谁 |
[33:58] | Baz was just a… cock in a sock. | 巴兹就是…跟我啪啪啪的那个 |
[34:00] | It didn’t mean anything. | 这又不重要 |
[34:01] | – No, sure, fine. – Not like Heather. | – 是啊 好吧 不重要 – 又不像希瑟 |
[34:02] | But if it didn’t mean anything, why did you do it? | 但如果不重要 你干嘛还要和他滚床单呢 |
[34:04] | – Shall we just drop it? – Yeah, sure, OK. | – 这事就到此为止了行吗 – 嗯 当然啦 |
[34:07] | I fucked up. We both did. | 我搞得一团糟 我们俩都是 |
[34:10] | I had a little fling. | 我红杏出了一点点�� |
[34:12] | You… betrayed me with my friend. Equal. | 而你和我朋友在一起 背叛了我 扯平了 |
[34:15] | Was Baz’s grandad dying at all at the time? | 你和巴兹滚床单时有没有欲仙欲死 |
[34:18] | We didn’t even have proper sex. We were pissed. | 我们那都不算真的滚床单 当时喝醉了 |
[34:20] | I don’t even think it went in. | 我觉得他都没进去 |
[34:21] | Great. Thanks for that. | 好极了 真谢谢了 |
[34:22] | I was looking for an image to burn onto my brain cells for ever. | 我脑补了点画面 存在于我深深的脑海里 |
[34:25] | You were the one sleeping with Heather for weeks. | 你还和希瑟一起睡了好几个星期呢 |
[34:27] | That’s trying really hard to dump her! | 真是太难舍难分了吧 |
[34:28] | I couldn’t not sleep with her. She would have suspected something. | 我没法不和她睡啊 不然她会怀疑的 |
[34:31] | Oh! Oh! I-I’m so glad you didn’t get caught out. | 那你没被抓到出轨我还得感谢上苍了是吗 |
[34:34] | I’ll make you a medal, shall I? | 要我给你颁枚奖章吗 |
[34:36] | Look, I’m sorry. Look, let’s….let’s try and focus on the positive, shall we? | 对不起 我们关注好的方面好吗 |
[34:41] | We’re both bad people and we’ve done bad things, | 我们都不是啥好人 都做过坏事 |
[34:44] | and we’ll carry with us for ever the unbearable burden of shame. | 都会背负著难以忍受的羞耻之心过一辈子 |
[34:46] | I was pissed! I’m young! | 我那是喝醉了 我年少无知 |
[34:48] | And we can just say sorry, forgive each other and move on. | 那我们就对彼此道个歉 原谅对方 一起前进 |
[34:52] | Yes, yeah. You’re… you’re right. Um… | 好的 你说得对 |
[34:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:00] | It’s really great we cleared the air. | 消除误会的感觉真好啊 |
[35:02] | – Yeah, I feel a lot better now. – Me too. | – 是啊 我现在感觉舒服多了 – 我也是 |
[35:06] | In a way, this has worked out perfectly. | 某种程度上来说 真是完好如初 |
[35:09] | Not… perfectly. | 不能说完好如初 |
[35:10] | But, um… pretty bloody great. | 但真的… 太他妈爽了 |
[35:14] | Yeah, pretty great. | 是的 太爽了 |
[35:42] | Sam! Sam! | 山姆 山姆 |
[35:48] | He was paired with Ed Fallow. | 他是和艾德·法劳一组的 |
[35:50] | – What? – I checked with Max. | – 什么 – 我和马克斯确认过了 |
[35:52] | He was paired with Ed Fallow, not me. | 他是和艾德·法劳一起的 不是和我 |
[35:56] | My partner was fine. So, it’s not my fault. | 我的搭档没事 所以不怪我啊 |
[35:58] | OK. | 好吧 |
[36:00] | Good. Thanks for telling me. | 知道了 谢谢你告诉我 |
[36:02] | Er… can I come up now? | 那我现在可以上来了吗 |
[36:03] | No! Go home. | 当然不行 快回家吧 |
[36:07] | What? This is nuts. | 啥 不是吧 |
[36:10] | I really like you. What’s going wrong here? | 我真的很喜欢你 到底怎么了 |
[36:13] | Oh, I’m sorry, JP. I thought you’d get the message. | 对不起 JP 我以为你会懂 |
[36:17] | – I’m just… – OK. | – 我刚刚… – 好吧 |
[36:20] | That’s actually great. | 那样其实也不错 |
[36:21] | Um, because I’ve been thinking about it | 我也一直在想 |
[36:23] | and I think that we should have an open relationship. | 我觉得我们应该把恋爱关系公诸于众 |
[36:26] | I’m not in a relationship with you, JP. | 我没在和你谈恋爱 JP |
[36:30] | Open, closed. | 不管是公开的 秘密的 |
[36:32] | Ajar, anything. I’m not your girlfriend. | 还是半开的 都没有 我不是你女朋友 |
[36:35] | Just go home. OK, mate? | 快回家吧 兄弟 |
[36:38] | It’s fine that you’ve got someone else up there with you. | 现在有人在那儿陪你也没关系 |
[36:40] | Because, as I say, we’re in an open relationship. | 就像我刚说的 我们是公开的恋爱关系 |
[36:43] | – No, we’re not. – Well, I am. | – 我们没有 – 好吧 那我有 |
[36:45] | And you can’t stop me from being in an open relationship with you. | 你不能阻止我公开地喜欢你 |
[36:48] | That’s how open it is. | 这就是所说的开放 |
[36:49] | You can do what you want up there. | 你可以随心所欲做你想做的 |
[36:52] | You have my blessing! | 祝你幸福 |
[37:08] | I dunno why, but… I like it when people clap. | 说不上原因 但我就是喜欢人们 |
[37:11] | At me. | 为我鼓掌的感觉 |
[37:13] | I mean, I know it’s just hands hitting other hands. | 我是说 我知道鼓掌就是两手相互拍打 |
[37:17] | But… cor, | 但是呢 天啊 |
[37:19] | when it’s happening, it just… just felt brilliant. | 每到那时候 那赶脚真是太好了 |
[37:22] | Yeah, I… I don’t think you’re the first person to notice that. | 那是 但我想你不是第一个有这种感觉的人 |
[37:25] | God, they just really, really loved me. | 天啊 他们真是非常非常喜欢我啊 |
[37:29] | Well, they loved your interpretation of my words. | 其实呢 他们只是喜欢你对于我作品的诠释 |
[37:32] | You’re a writing legend. | 你真是写作界的传奇 |
[37:34] | No, I’m not a legend. | 没有啦 我不是什么传奇 |
[37:37] | This is my debut. | 这是我的处女秀 |
[37:38] | At most, I’m… I’m one to watch. | 最坏不过就是只有我一个观众罢了 |
[37:39] | – Howard won his fight. – Go on, my son! | – 霍华德打架赢了 – 太棒了 好孩子 |
[37:42] | Normally I abhor violence, but kudos to you, Howard. | 通常而言我痛恨暴力 但霍华德 你是好样的 |
[37:46] | Thank you, fans. | 感谢各位粉丝 |
[37:50] | I broke a man’s thumb. | 我把一个男人的拇指给打骨折了 |
[37:52] | I hospitalised a member of the public. | 我把一位社会成员给弄进了医院 |
[37:55] | I am now officially… | 从现在起 哥正式 |
[37:58] | ..a menace to society. | 对社会构成了威胁 |
[38:03] | I’m so proud. | 骄傲之至 |
[38:16] | There’s something wrong with me. My heart’s beating way too quickly. | 我感觉有点儿不对劲 我心跳过快 |
[38:20] | – Kingsley, will you feel my nuts? – No. | – 金斯利 你要摸摸我的蛋吗 – 不要 |
[38:23] | – Josie? – No. | – 乔茜呢 – 怎么可能 |
[38:30] | Howard! | 霍华德 |