时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Beats By Dre, 199. | 魔声耳机 199英镑 |
[00:06] | Abo & Fitch, | 阿伯克龙比·菲奇 (服装品牌) |
[00:08] | 79.95. | 79.95英镑 |
[00:11] | SHB Vehicle Hire, | SHB租车公司 |
[00:14] | 69. | 69英镑 |
[00:17] | That’s actually bloody decent for a quad bike rental. | 租个四轮摩托车 这个价钱很合理了 |
[00:19] | Jack Wills… | 杰克·威尔(男装) |
[00:22] | Now, please can you just understand | 你能理解我一下吗 |
[00:24] | that this was for an entire winter look. | 这个是为整个冬天准备的 |
[00:28] | …467.55. | 467.55英镑 |
[00:32] | The Sock Factory… | 袜子工厂 |
[00:34] | That’s the name of a website, | 这是个网站的名字 |
[00:35] | not an actual factory that I bought… | 不是工厂的名字 我没买工厂 |
[00:37] | Enough. Seriously. | 够了 说真的 |
[00:38] | Before I puke up my cheesy frites. | 趁着我还没把薯条吐出来 你赶紧闭嘴 |
[00:41] | I set you up for an interview with Magda at Jonty Bonty | 我安排你去和在约翰邦迪工作的玛格达面试 |
[00:44] | and you do what? | 你干了什么好事 |
[00:46] | I fucked it. | 我搞砸了 |
[00:47] | Yeah. You fucked it. In all available holes. | 是啊 你搞砸了 全方位搞砸了 |
[00:52] | Fanny, mouth, arse and a bollock up each nostril. | 从头到尾 没干一件好事 |
[00:55] | I tried. Really hard… | 我尽力了 真的 |
[00:56] | No, I know what you did Jonathan. | 不 乔纳森 我知道你都做了什么 |
[00:58] | I wasn’t born Tuesday, AKA yesterday. | 我不是星期二才出生的 也就是昨天 |
[01:03] | Well – that is it. I’m disconnecting the pipe. | 就这么办吧 我要切断你财路 |
[01:06] | What pipe? | 什么路 |
[01:08] | The money pipe, Jonathan. | 乔纳森 财路 |
[01:10] | I’ve sorted you a job. | 我给你找了个工作 |
[01:12] | Junior position, shit pay. | 基层岗 工资低 |
[01:14] | Until you accept, you are officially cut off. | 在你接受这个工作之前 你别想再拿到一分钱 |
[01:55] | Oregon? | 欧西亚 你在干什么 |
[01:57] | Oh, I’m just, erm, burning some poems. | 我就是 烧几首诗 |
[01:58] | Right. The, er, competition. | 对啊 那个比赛 |
[02:00] | Yeah. Bit of a “poetry surplus” scenario. | 没错 现在诗歌有点过量了 |
[02:04] | But I mean, you have read them all, though? | 我是想说 这些诗你都读过吧 |
[02:08] | I’ve read them. Yeah. | 当然 我当然读过 |
[02:11] | I’ve nearly read most of these poems. | 我基本上读过大部分的诗歌 |
[02:12] | Do you think that you should maybe… come clean? | 你觉得你是不是应该坦白交待啊 |
[02:16] | Come clean about what? | 坦白交待什么 |
[02:17] | Taking 20 grand and wasting it on a poetry prize. | 拿了两万块钱 浪费在了一个诗歌奖项上面 |
[02:20] | It’s not wasted! | 我没浪费钱 |
[02:21] | Arts. Legacy. | 这是文学 无价之宝 |
[02:24] | Patronage. | 赞助费 |
[02:26] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[02:28] | Everything’s basically going to be OK. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[02:33] | Right. Back to the bonfire! | 我要回到火堆旁了 |
[02:35] | – I’ll get marshmallows! – OK. | – 我要拿点棉花糖烤一烤 – 好的 |
[02:55] | I make that precisely Bonk o’… | 我似乎弄了一个精准的约炮 |
[02:58] | …clock. | 时钟 |
[03:00] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[03:03] | Oh. Hello? | 你好啊 |
[03:05] | Sorry… | 不好意思 |
[03:06] | No! No, God, I’m sorry, I… I should’ve knocked. | 不 是我不对 我应该敲门的 |
[03:10] | Erm… But this is great. Erm, you two just crack on. | 不过这太棒了 你们两个搞到一起 |
[03:14] | Give him a… bloody good bonking, | 快让他高潮一发吧 |
[03:17] | and I… I shall take my leave! | 我该走了 |
[03:26] | He’s a clever, clever bastard. | 他是个聪明人 聪明的混蛋 |
[03:28] | He’s isolated my one weakness. | 他抓住了我唯一的弱点 |
[03:31] | Poverty. | 没钱 |
[03:33] | Poverty is like my Kryptonite. | 没钱就像是我的氪晶体 是致命弱点 |
[03:35] | I think poverty is everyone’s Kryptonite, JP. | JP 我觉得没钱这事 是所有人的致命弱点 |
[03:38] | You know what? It’s fine, I can do it. | 听着 没问题 我能行 |
[03:41] | I can live on the breadline. It’ll be fucking fun! | 我可以排队去领救济 肯定特有趣 |
[03:44] | Shopping around for deals, | 逛街专挑打折货 |
[03:45] | using vouchers for Prezzo. | 拿着代金券吃普雷佐(意式餐厅) |
[03:47] | Oh, yeah. I mean, if you get really strapped | 说的对 我想说 如果你真的穷疯了 |
[03:50] | you could always sell your collection | 你随时都可以把你收藏的 |
[03:52] | of antique Edwardian nutcrackers. | 爱德华七世时期的胡桃夹子卖了 |
[03:54] | Yes, Vod. Or, | 说的对 维多 |
[03:55] | we could bring out our mutual friend, | 或者我们可以把我们共同的朋友 |
[03:57] | Cunty Landlord. | 房东康迪叫来 |
[03:58] | “Oh. Hello, Cunty, how are you today?” | 你好啊 康迪 今天还好吗 |
[04:01] | “I’m fine, thank you, JP. | JP 谢谢你 我很好 |
[04:02] | Has Vod paid her rent this week?” | 维多这星期交房租了吗 |
[04:04] | “No. She hasn’t, Cunty.” | 康迪 她没交 |
[04:06] | All right. Easy. | 好了 别激动 |
[04:08] | Got more angry paper. | 我又收到了愤怒的文件 |
[04:11] | It’s so red. So angry. | 满眼红色 它也太愤怒了 |
[04:16] | Oggs. More poetry for you. | 欧西 那堆都是寄给你的诗 |
[04:20] | Right. I’ll get the wheelbarrow. | 真行 我要去拿我的手推车 |
[04:22] | It just all seems a bit… indulgent, a bit… braggy. | 这东西看起来有点任性 有点自夸 |
[04:26] | A bit “Look at me.” | 有点自我推销的感觉 |
[04:27] | Howard, it’s a CV, mate. | 霍华德 哥们 这是个人简历 |
[04:28] | It’s supposed to be a BIT “Look at me.” | 就应该有一点自我推销的感觉 |
[04:30] | I don’t like to boast. | 我不喜欢吹嘘 |
[04:31] | I’m small-headed. Though ironically | 我脑容量有限 但是每次租头盔 |
[04:34] | when it comes to helmet rental I always come up large. | 我都要租大号的 真是讽刺 |
[04:36] | It’s Ordnance Survey. OK. | 这可是地形测量局的工作啊 |
[04:38] | They’ve probably got 28,000 candidates for that one position. | 一个职位可能有两万八千个候选人 |
[04:42] | Oh – quick warning, | 对了 顺便说一句 |
[04:43] | I’ve got Bad-Soc this afternoon | 今天下午我要去羽毛球社 |
[04:45] | so don’t expect any sense out of me tonight! | 你们不要指望我今晚理智尚存 |
[04:47] | Ooh… Badminton. The last refuge of the fucking loser. | 天哪 失败者最后的避难所 |
[04:51] | Mind your backs. | 注意身后 |
[04:54] | Er, Vod. This isn’t Badminton, this is Radminton. | 维多 这不仅仅是羽毛球 这是有弧度的球 |
[04:58] | More like… Sadminton. | 更像是悲催的球 |
[04:59] | More like Madminton. | 更像是疯狂的球 |
[05:01] | Last week, we ended up doing vodka shots out of a shuttlecock. | 上周 我们拿着羽毛球往嘴里灌伏特加 |
[05:06] | – Shuttlecocks have got holes in them? – Exactly! | – 羽毛球 漏东西的那种羽毛球 – 没错 |
[05:08] | Cos that’s how fucking mad we are. | 因为我们当时就是那么疯狂 |
[05:10] | So… yeah, I’m pretty much set up for friends next year. | 我要为下一年交朋友做准备了 |
[05:13] | Game, set and trashed. | 打球 交朋友 喝酒 |
[05:20] | It’s from Fulbright. | 富布莱特寄来的 |
[05:21] | The scholarship people. | 奖学金那群人 |
[05:22] | That’s going to be me, Vod. | 维多 将来封面上面就是我 |
[05:25] | Stroking books and just… laughing. | 轻抚着书 微笑着 |
[05:28] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:29] | Professor Dumblefuck’s International School of Book-Stroking. | 傻瓜教授的摸书国际学院 |
[05:39] | I think I may sell these nutcrackers after all. | 我觉得我最后还是要把这些胡桃夹子卖了 |
[05:47] | How’s the novella? | 短篇小说怎么样了 |
[05:49] | It’s a novel. | 那是个长篇小说 |
[05:52] | Course it is. | 当然是 |
[05:53] | Well… thanks for pitching in with the reading. | 谢谢你 帮忙阅读这些 |
[05:57] | Pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[05:58] | And thus did I decamp to fair Buxton, | 为此我特意去了巴克斯顿 (温泉胜地) |
[06:01] | and therein did immerse myself in verse. | 在那里 我沉醉在了诗歌的海洋 |
[06:03] | The majority of which, | 我都不好意思说 |
[06:04] | sorry to conjure, | 其实大多数的诗 |
[06:06] | were read in a Radox-filled bubble bath. | 都是泡在乐多适泡泡里读的 (沐浴露品牌) |
[06:09] | – What’s this? – Those are my receipts, Oregon. | – 这是什么 -欧西亚 这些是我的收据 |
[06:11] | That you very kindly offered to cover in lieu of my standard | 你非常善良 提出要支付我标准的 |
[06:13] | – reader’s fee. – Three grand?! | – 阅读费 – 三万块钱 |
[06:18] | Johnnie Walker? | 尊尼获加 (世界著名的苏格兰威士忌品牌) |
[06:20] | Turbot? | 大比目鱼 |
[06:23] | What the fuck is a Belvedere? | 瞭望台又是什么 |
[06:24] | It’s a type of cigar. | 是一种雪茄 |
[06:28] | Is that a new cardie? | 那是件新羊毛衫吗 |
[06:30] | Have you had your teeth whitened? | 你把你的牙也漂白了吗 |
[06:32] | Oregon, that is an outrageous accusation, | 欧西亚 你这么说就有点过分了 |
[06:35] | that really is from the bottom drawer. | 我花的可是我自己的钱 |
[06:38] | How am I supposed to get three grand of turbot past accounts? | 我如何能把三万块钱的比目鱼报销了 |
[06:41] | This thing is spiralling. | 这件事就是在原地打转 |
[06:43] | Oregon, if you’re struggling, just reach out | 欧西亚 如果你有困难就提出来 |
[06:46] | and ask for help. | 请别人来帮你 |
[06:50] | No, it’s fine. I can bury it. | 没关系 我能处理好 |
[06:53] | These… will not be a problem. | 问题总会解决的 |
[06:56] | I can just make the necessary… | 必要的话 我会对预算 |
[06:58] | adjustments to the budget. | 作出调整 |
[07:00] | Everything will be… | 所有事情都会 |
[07:04] | Those are new fucking shoes, Tony. | 托尼 这该死的鞋也是新的 |
[07:07] | I can see the soles! | 我都能看见鞋底的标签 |
[07:13] | Have you seen where they’re holding the Graduation Ball? | 你们知道他们要在哪举办毕业舞会了吗 |
[07:16] | Fucking Distractions! | 他妈的乱心酒吧 |
[07:17] | Oh… I like Distractions. | 我喜欢乱心酒吧 |
[07:19] | It’s a worm-pit. | 真是太坑了 |
[07:20] | It’s basically a portal to hell | 基本就是地狱大门 |
[07:21] | with a chewy toothbrush dispenser. | 上面还装了一个卖黏糊糊牙刷的自动售货机 |
[07:23] | The DJ wears a funny wig. It is a solid night out. | 主持人戴了一个可笑的假发 那一晚特别棒 |
[07:29] | It was like a green quiff, | 看起来像个绿毛的婊子 |
[07:31] | if you can imagine such a thing. | 如果你们能想象出来的话 |
[07:34] | I mean, why not go all out and hold it in the fucking Wild Bean Cafe?! | 我想说 为什么不直接去野生豆咖啡店举办呢 |
[07:38] | That’s not as mad as it sounds. | 听起来也不是很离谱啊 |
[07:39] | If you don’t like it, why don’t YOU sort something, Kingo? | 小金如果你不喜欢 你为什么不自己搞一个 |
[07:42] | Oh, yeah, Vod – I’ll sort something out. | 维多 说的对 我要自己搞一个 |
[07:44] | Cos that’s the sort of thing that happens. | 这事就这么定了 |
[07:46] | “Oh, let’s have a party. | 我们开个派对吧 |
[07:47] | “What sort of records will I play at my party? | 我的派对上应该放什么音乐 |
[07:50] | “Where will all the people put their coats? | 大家应该把衣服放在哪呢 |
[07:52] | “Or should I just put all the coats in a big bag?” | 还是我把所有衣服都放在一个大袋子里 |
[07:55] | Wake up, Vod, fuck’s sake. Huh? | 行行好吧 维多 你醒醒吧 |
[07:59] | Alternative Grad Ball. Think about it. | 另一个毕业舞会 好好想想吧 |
[08:03] | So… I have a first draft. | 我已经写完第一稿了 |
[08:05] | My CV. | 我的简历 |
[08:07] | The life and times of Howard Redacted MacGregor. | 精编霍华德·马基高的一生 |
[08:11] | The first thing you’ll notice is the impeccable formatting. | 你能注意到的第一件事就是它完美的格式 |
[08:14] | And then almost immediately your eye will be drawn to a jarring blend | 不和谐的混合字体 一下就能抓住你的眼球 |
[08:17] | blend of fonts – Avenir Medium for the body | 混合的字体有 主体是阿米尔中等体 |
[08:20] | and Franklin Gothic Bold for the headers. | 标题是富兰克林哥特式加粗体 |
[08:23] | A kind of niggling disparity which wills you to look away but | 这是一种细微的差别 这会让你往别的地方看 |
[08:27] | of course, you cannot. | 但是你不能往别的地方看 |
[08:29] | – Instep? – Blood group? | – 脚背 – 献血小组 |
[08:32] | – Potted dental history? – Oh – can I see that? | – 醉酒引起的牙病史 – 我能看一眼吗 |
[08:34] | Hobbies and interests, N/A? | 兴趣爱好 不适用 |
[08:37] | Not applicable. | 不适用 |
[08:38] | I did not know that about your premolars. | 我都不知道你的前臼齿是这样的 |
[08:41] | You need interests, Howard. Just put anything. | 霍华德 你得有兴趣爱好 随便写点什么 |
[08:44] | I could put vintage Japanese erotica. | 我可以写古老的日本色情小说 |
[08:45] | Yeah, don’t put that. | 这个别往里写 |
[08:46] | Even your teeth make you sound weird. | 你的牙听起来都怪怪的 |
[08:48] | Just make something up, Howard. Lie. | 霍华德 随便写点什么吧 撒个谎 |
[08:50] | Well… I’m off to “Lee Dull”…? | 我要出发 去李·德尔 |
[08:56] | Lie-Dull? | 你指的是来德尔吧 |
[08:58] | The horrible place with the free food. | 有免费食物的糟糕的地方 |
[09:04] | Josie… I’m a bit confused, | 乔西 我有点困惑 |
[09:08] | Do you think maybe we could have a little chat about our trade agreement? | 你觉得我们能稍微聊一下我们的协定吗 |
[09:11] | Re. er, docking at Smuggler’s Cove. | 关于时不时偶尔在你的港湾歇息一下 |
[09:15] | Probably my least favourite vagina euphemism. | 这可能是我最不喜欢的阴道的委婉说法 |
[09:17] | So, just to clarify – | 就是想澄清一下 |
[09:19] | erm, I am… still free to, er, | 我是不是能继续 |
[09:22] | trade my bananas with other interested regions? | 拿着我的香蕉去我感兴趣的地方交易 |
[09:25] | No, JP. | JP 你不能这样 |
[09:27] | Because I’m so in love with you. | 因为我太爱你了 |
[09:29] | “Oh, Josie loves JP! | 乔西爱上JP了 |
[09:30] | “Maybe she should get him a Valentine’s card!” | 她可能要个JP一个情人节贺卡 |
[09:32] | Basically, I wouldn’t be that upset if you died – | 简单地说 你死了我也不会那么伤心 |
[09:35] | I mean, I’d be sad, but I’d rally pretty bloody quickly. | 我是想说 我会伤心的 不过我很快就会好的 |
[09:38] | So… yeah, maybe we should just forget the whole thing. | 我们应该把整件事都忘了 |
[09:42] | Oh. Fine, yeah, I mean… you know. If that’s what you want? | 当然 如果这就是你想要的 |
[09:45] | Well, that way you don’t have to worry about me barging in on you when you’re balls-deep. | 这样你就不用担心你蛋蛋深入的时候我插嘴了 |
[09:49] | – Do you really want to know what this is? – Yes. | – 你真想知道这是怎么回事吗 – 是的 |
[09:53] | It’s a fuck-fest free-for-all, | 这是个不要钱的约炮集会 |
[09:55] | and we’re just two horny atoms | 我们刚好是两个饥渴的人 |
[09:56] | who keep… accidentally smashing into each other. Capiche? | 不小心撞到了一起 明白了吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah. Capiche. | 明白了 |
[10:03] | I’m really glad we cleared that up. | 很高兴我们讲清楚了 |
[10:05] | Good. Now I’m cocking off. For now – we badminton! | 很好 我现在要出发了 打羽毛球去 |
[10:43] | Shuttlecock shot! | 羽毛球酒干一个 |
[10:49] | We only need 15 more and then we can move for impeachment. | 我们再来十五个签名 然后就可以去弹劾了 |
[10:53] | It’s a petition. To have Oregon Shawcross kicked out of office. | 这是弹劾书 把欧西亚·肖克罗斯踢出办公室 |
[10:57] | Yeah, sorry. I can’t sign this. | 对不起 我不能签这个 |
[10:59] | Erm, she’s actually a friend of mine. | 她实际上是我的一个朋友 |
[11:01] | She’s running this union into the ground. | 她是要彻底毁灭学生会 |
[11:04] | Slashing resources and jizzing away God-knows-how much on her thing. | 削减资源 天知道她给自己的项目拨了多少款 |
[11:08] | Think you better go. | 那你最好走吧 |
[11:12] | Dale? | 戴尔 |
[11:14] | Guys… Seriously? You want me to go? | 朋友们 你们认真的吗 你们想让我走 |
[11:20] | I’m Jumping Josie Jones. The mad slag of Bad-Soc. | 我是跳跳乔西 羽毛球社的死忠粉 |
[11:24] | I just don’t think that you’d be particularly comfortable, | 我就是觉得 你待在这里应该有点不舒服 |
[11:27] | with the kind of activism WE’VE got in mind. | 我们脑子里都有这么激进的想法 |
[11:30] | Like what? | 什么想法 |
[11:32] | We are going to burn an effigy of Oregon in the quad. | 我们要在楼前的广场把欧西亚的肖像烧了 |
[11:36] | Wow. OK, yeah. Erm… | 好吧 |
[11:39] | first off can I just say, and this didn’t come from me… | 我就是想先说句话 这句话不是我说的 |
[11:44] | Burn the witch, burn the witch, burn the witch! | 烧掉女巫 烧掉女巫 |
[11:47] | Erm… I’m just joking obviously, she is a really great friend but… | 我显然是在开玩笑 她是个很好的朋友 不过 |
[11:50] | Y’know, any information you could give us… | 你能给我们提供任何信息 |
[11:52] | would be really appreciated. | 我们都会很感激你的 |
[11:59] | So, I’ve been thinking about this Alternative Grad Ball. | 我一直在思考举办另一场毕业舞会 |
[12:02] | I think it could look pretty good on the old CV. | 我觉得这能让我之前的简历看起来好看一点 |
[12:05] | Plus, bit of a cheeky middle digit up to those goons at 6Music. | 再厚脸皮一点 学学6Music那帮人 |
[12:09] | My first question as a punter is, will it be boring? | 作为顾客 我的第一个问题是 无聊吗 |
[12:12] | Why would it be boring? | 怎么会无聊呢 |
[12:15] | I do need your help. | 你快帮帮我 |
[12:17] | You’ve got 60 seconds then I must get back to the books. | 我给你六十秒 然后我就要看书了 |
[12:22] | Right. Theme? | 主题是什么 |
[12:23] | Oh, erm, Carnevale di Venezia. | 威尼斯狂欢节 |
[12:26] | So, Carnival of Venice. A masked ball. | 威尼斯狂欢节 那就是面具舞会 |
[12:29] | So an orgy? | 狂欢 |
[12:29] | Not an orgy. | 不是狂欢 迷幻舞会那种 |
[12:31] | Like a warehouse party, but in a marquee? | 更像谷仓派对 但是是在一个方形的帐篷里 |
[12:33] | Italian Hard House. | 就是一个意式风格的房子 |
[12:34] | You know, like a rave but, erm, sort of with cheese? | 你知道的 就像一场狂欢 有各式各样的奶酪 |
[12:38] | A classy masked rave in a large tent, with loads of cheese? | 一个大帐篷里时尚的假面狂欢 有很多奶酪 |
[12:42] | Right, let’s talk toilets. | 好吧 我们来谈谈厕所的问题 |
[12:44] | One unit per ten females, er, | 以十个女性为单位 |
[12:46] | trough-style urinals for the blokes. | 你要为这些人准备槽式便池 |
[12:49] | Speak to the farmer whose field it is, he’ll, er, | 去和场地所属的农民聊聊 他就会 |
[12:51] | let you dump your turds in his silo | 让你在他的贮窖里方便 |
[12:53] | and that way you’ll save on pumpage. | 这样你就能节省用水量 |
[12:55] | – Next? – Um… | – 继续 – 恩… |
[12:58] | So, erm, yeah, er, so in terms of types of cheese, | 所以 在奶酪种类方面 |
[13:01] | I was thinking, erm, Grana Padano | 我觉得 哥瑞纳·帕达诺和 |
[13:03] | and Pecorino Romano? | 佩科里诺·罗马诺奶酪不错 |
[13:04] | Dude, you’ve got 15 seconds left | 老兄 你只剩十五秒了 |
[13:06] | and you want to ask me about cheese? | 你就只想问我关于奶酪的事吗 |
[13:09] | – Erm… no? – What about car-parking? | – 额…当然不是 – 停车场怎么办 |
[13:11] | Ticketing, wrist-bands, security, | 还有车票 手环 保安 |
[13:13] | insurance, rigging, lighting, gaffers? | 保险 帆索具 灯光 领班这些问题 |
[13:17] | Stage-hire, roadies, hand-stampers, and that’s time. | 舞台租用 场务 手压模 好了时间到 |
[13:20] | Where the fuck am I going to find hand-stampers? | 我他妈要到哪里找手压模 |
[13:23] | Kingsley, are you sure you should be taking this on with your finals? | 金斯利 你确定你要在期末考试时弄这个吗 |
[13:26] | Oh, where’s my wooden board? | 我的菜板哪去了 |
[13:29] | I like it on a wooden board. It tastes better on a wooden board. | 我喜欢在菜板上吃东西 在菜板上吃起来更香 |
[13:37] | What is with all the muttering? | 她到底在抱怨什么 |
[13:38] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[13:39] | but she just put my panini in the bin. | 但是她刚刚把我的帕尼尼倒在了垃圾桶里 |
[13:41] | Oh, shit, she’s coming back. | 该死 她过来了 |
[13:47] | Well… | 好了… |
[13:49] | There’s the famous Latin temperament. | 这就是拉丁人出名的暴脾气 |
[13:51] | I mean, I don’t know what I expected? | 我是说 我也不知道我在期待什么 |
[13:53] | If you dip your dick into Mount Etna, | 如果把你的丁丁伸到埃特纳火山 |
[13:55] | you’re going to get burnt. | 一定会被烧到的 |
[13:56] | Er, good luck with organising your marquee for your orgy. | 祝你组织的大帐篷狂欢一切顺利 |
[14:00] | Oh, erm, I was thinking, 60 quid a ticket? Is that right? | 呃 我在想 六十英镑一张票 合理吗 |
[14:05] | Cos, like, 60 times 1,000… | 比如 60乘1000的话 |
[14:07] | I mean, I should be able to set up some sort of pop-up | 我是说 我可以用这60000镑开一个 |
[14:09] | charcuterie store with 60,000 quid. Right? | 自助熟食店 对吗 |
[14:14] | Right. | 没错 |
[14:15] | I mean, forget about the books, how about I give you a hand? | 我是说 忘了这些书吧 我来帮你怎么样 |
[14:19] | I know a field and it’s fallow as fuck. | 我知道有个地方太他妈适合休闲娱乐了 |
[14:26] | Just a few details | 在我们继续处理你的紧急救援申请之前 |
[14:28] | before we can proceed with your emergency hardship application. | 还要确定一些细节 |
[14:30] | Please. Take your time. | 没问题 慢慢来 |
[14:33] | It’s just nice to be warm. | 有个暖和地方待着已经很好了 |
[14:35] | Can I ask what your, er, living status is, Jonathan? | 我问下 你的生活状态是什么样的 乔纳森 |
[14:38] | Landlord. | 我是个房东 |
[14:40] | You’re a homeowner? | 你是房主 |
[14:41] | I am asset-rich but cash-poor. | 我虽然富有资产 却缺乏现金 |
[14:43] | Which, I don’t know whether you know, Janet, | 我不知道你是否清楚 珍内特 |
[14:46] | is just an absolute fucker. | 太他妈惨了 |
[14:49] | Can I ask what your household income is? In terms of your parents? | 我能问下你的家庭收入多少 是指你父母 |
[14:52] | Respectfully, I’d prefer not to disclose that as I feel it | 礼貌地说 我不想透漏这点 因为我觉得 |
[14:56] | may negatively influence the outcome of my application. | 这可能会对我的申请产生负面影响 |
[14:59] | Just so you’re aware, based on what you’ve told me, I think | 正如你预感的 基于你告诉我的这些 我认为 |
[15:02] | it’s highly unlikely… | 你极有可能不能… |
[15:03] | Why?! Because of my bearing? | 凭什么 就因为我的态度吗 |
[15:06] | Let me tell you a little story. | 我来给你讲个小故事 |
[15:09] | Christopher Biggins. | 克里斯托弗·比金斯 |
[15:11] | Privately-educated, | 接受过私立教育 |
[15:13] | very popular entertainer… Bankrupt! | 非常受欢迎的艺人… 破产了 |
[15:16] | It happens. | 常有的事儿 |
[15:18] | And at this point, with regret, it has become necessary for me | 在这一点上 很遗憾的说 向国家寻求帮助 |
[15:22] | to ask for assistance from the state. | 对我来说很重要 |
[15:24] | We have limited resources | 我们的资源有限 |
[15:26] | and with the recent cuts we have to focus our funding. | 最近又被削减预算 我们必须谨慎花钱 |
[15:29] | Oregon. | 一定是欧西亚 |
[15:31] | Fucking Oregon. | 去死吧欧西亚 |
[15:41] | Don’t freak. I repeat. | 别发火儿 我再说一遍 |
[15:42] | Do not freak. Blink if you understand. | 不要发火儿 明白了就眨下眼睛 |
[15:47] | Apparently there’s a petition going round. | 很明显这是新一轮的请愿书 |
[15:49] | They’ve got 100 signatures. | 他们有一百个签名 |
[15:52] | They’ve triggered a vote of no confidence. I am so sorry, Oregon. | 他们发起了一场不信任投票 我很抱歉欧西亚 |
[15:56] | They’re moving to impeach. | 他们要弹劾你 |
[16:05] | Impeachment! | 弹劾 |
[16:06] | They’re trying to overthrow me! | 他们这是要推翻我 |
[16:08] | Midway through planting a crabapple tree | 在种海棠树的时候 |
[16:09] | and they drop this shit on me. | 他们竟然给我整这么一出来 |
[16:12] | 100 names. | 一百个签名 |
[16:13] | The Traitor Menu. | 叛徒的名单 |
[16:15] | I mean, I’m not putting them on a watch list, | 我是说 我不会把他们加到监视名单里 |
[16:18] | but… | 但是… |
[16:19] | Mmm, your girlfriend signed this. | 你的女朋友也签了这个 |
[16:21] | What can I tell you? La Donna. | 我能告诉你些什么 唐娜 |
[16:23] | She’s her own animal. | 她是个独立的生物 |
[16:24] | God, I wish she’d just fuck off back to Switzerland. | 天哪 我真希望她能滚回瑞士去 |
[16:28] | Erm, Italy. | 呃 是意大利 |
[16:29] | Why would she fuck off back to Italy? | 为什么她要回意大利 |
[16:32] | Because she’s from Italy. | 因为她就是从意大利来的 |
[16:33] | She might fuck off via Switzerland. | 她可能他妈的会经过瑞士 |
[16:36] | – She’s not Italian. – She’s totally Italian. | – 她不是意大利人 – 她的确是意大利人 |
[16:38] | No! She speaks Italian because she’s from one of the Italian cantons | 不 她讲意大利语是因为 她来自瑞士的一个 |
[16:41] | in Switzerland. | 意大利语行政区 |
[16:42] | Italian cantons of Switzerland? You just made that up! | 瑞士的一个意大利行政区 你自己编的吧 |
[16:45] | You know, Switzerland. | 你不知道吗 瑞士 巧克力 |
[16:47] | Chocolate. Cuckoo clocks. Dignitas. | 布谷鸟钟 瑞士尊严 |
[16:49] | Cuckoo! | 布谷 |
[16:52] | Switzerland? Famously stayed out of World War II? | 瑞士吗 因为在二战中保持中立而闻名 |
[16:55] | Ironic | 真是讽刺啊 |
[16:56] | considering the politics of your Nazi, fucking wife. | 考虑到你那个纳粹妻子的政治倾向 |
[16:59] | Swiss… | 瑞士人… |
[17:01] | Hmm, Switzerland? | 瑞士 |
[17:04] | My Swiss girlfriend, Swiss girlfriend, Swiss girlfriend, | 我的瑞士女朋友 瑞士女友 瑞士女友 |
[17:07] | ‘Swiss girlfriend…’ | 瑞士女友 |
[17:10] | So, what’s your next move? | 那么 你下一步怎么做 |
[17:12] | Well, I’ve got until the vote at 8pm tomorrow to balance the budget | 嗯 我必须在明晚八点投票之前弄好预算 |
[17:15] | and get the books straight, | 整理好账目 |
[17:17] | meanwhile I’m tit-high in Tony’s fucking turbot. | 同时我要被托尼的死比目鱼弄疯了 |
[17:26] | Hello, Night-Line. My name’s Natasha, | 你好 这里是夜线电话 我是娜塔莎 |
[17:29] | ‘how can I help you?’ | 有什么可以帮你的 |
[17:32] | Hello, Natasha. | 你好娜塔莎 |
[17:34] | ‘How are you doing tonight?’ | 你今晚过得如何 |
[17:37] | Not great. | 不是很好 |
[17:38] | Whatever it is, I’m sure I can help. | 无论如何 我一定可以帮你 |
[17:41] | I’m closing Night-Line. | 我要关了夜线电话栏目 |
[17:44] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[17:46] | This is Oregon Shawcross. Your President. | 我是欧西亚·肖克罗斯 你的主席 |
[17:53] | I have just have been on a bus | 我刚刚坐公交车 |
[17:56] | to the supermarket, | 去超市 |
[17:58] | where I bought some bones. | 买了些骨头 |
[18:00] | I’m about to boil some pasta in a minute. | 我刚要煮意大利面 |
[18:02] | If you want you can have my water. | 你可以用我剩下的水 |
[18:03] | Now I know what reality feels like. | 现在我知道现实是什么感觉了 |
[18:06] | Scratchy and harsh. | 尖锐而又残酷 |
[18:08] | You’re being pathetic. | 你在这装可怜呢 |
[18:10] | Yes, I am being pathetic, Josie, defiantly pathetic. | 没错 我在这装可怜 乔西 可怜到极致了 |
[18:14] | I can’t do this by myself. | 我一个人真不行 |
[18:16] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[18:18] | Somebody help me. | 快来帮我啊 |
[18:22] | Well, I have finally e-mailed my CV to Ordnance Survey HQ. | 好啦 我把最终简历发到了地形测量局总部 |
[18:26] | Interests and hobbies include – reading, walking and street magic. | 兴趣爱好包括 读书 散步和街头魔术 |
[18:34] | – Street magic? – You put down street magic? | – 街头魔术 – 你还写了街头魔术 |
[18:36] | Why did you put street magic? | 你为什么要写街头魔术 |
[18:38] | Because I asked JP, | 因为我问过JP |
[18:39] | and he said put something cool down like street magic. | 他说要写一些像街头魔术一样酷的东西 |
[18:42] | I said, put down something cool LIKE street magic. | 我说的是 让你写点类似与街头魔术的事 |
[18:45] | I didn’t say, put fucking street magic. | 我可没说让你把街头魔术写上去 |
[18:47] | Oh, hot, horny hell have I made an error? | 哦 该死 我犯了个错误 |
[18:49] | They’re going to have this stack of boring CVs and then the resume | 他们会看一堆无聊的简历 还要再看他妈的 |
[18:52] | of David fucking Blaine. What do you think their first question will be? | 大卫·布莱恩简历 你觉得他们会问你什么 |
[18:55] | – Can you levitate? – Will you smash my watch? | – 你会漂浮吗 – 你要摔坏我的手表吗 |
[18:57] | – Can you teleport? – Can you turn invisible? | – 你会心灵运输吗 – 你会隐身吗 |
[19:00] | Can you burn a 50 pound note, | 你能烧掉一张50镑的纸币 |
[19:01] | and then you cough and it’s in your mouth | 然后从嘴里给它弄出来吗 |
[19:03] | Do you honestly think they’ll expect me to levitate? | 你真的认为他们会希望我能腾空漂浮吗 |
[19:05] | They’ll expect something in the levitation ballpark, yeah. | 他们希望能看到漂浮球场 |
[19:07] | I’m on a hiding to nothing on this one | 我对此一无所知 |
[19:09] | because I’m one of the most land-borne people I know. | 因为在我所认识的人里 我是最接地气的一个 |
[19:13] | Right? Can somebody spot me some croutons for my bone soup? | 对了 有人能给我的骨头汤里加点面包 |
[19:19] | Where’s our bus! Where’s our bus! | 还我们校车 还我们校车 |
[19:21] | Where’s our bus! Shawcross out! | 还我们校车 肖克罗斯滚出去 |
[19:30] | Whack the head! It’s filled with Haribo! | 打脑袋 里面是用巧克力做的 |
[19:33] | Hey, I got a good one! Orry-Orry-Ore-gone! | 嘿 我有个好主意欧西亚 |
[19:37] | Out-out-out! | 滚出去 |
[19:39] | Orry-Orry-Ore-gone… | 欧西亚 |
[19:41] | Josie, what are you doing? | 乔西 你在干嘛 |
[19:44] | Er… This… | 呃…这个… |
[19:46] | this is just a harmless bit of satirical fun. | 这只是无伤大雅的玩笑而已 |
[19:49] | Is that an effigy? | 这是我的肖像吗 |
[19:51] | – Are they going to burn me? – No. | – 他们是想把我烧了吗 – 不是的 |
[19:53] | No! Erm, not until they’ve got all the sweets out of your big head. | 是的 把你头里的糖果都拿出来之后才会那样 |
[19:56] | Josie. This is horrible! | 乔西 这太可怕了 |
[19:58] | Come on. It’s just a bit of, you know, | 拜托 只是有点 你懂得 |
[20:01] | knock-about fun. | 只是没事儿找点乐趣 |
[20:02] | Punch and Judy politics. Don’t take it so personally. | 潘趣和朱迪的政治搞笑剧吗 别太介意 |
[20:05] | They’re going to set fire to ME. | 他们要烧了那个我 |
[20:07] | Oregon. I don’t want politics to come between our friendship, OK? | 欧西亚 我不希望政治破坏了我们的友谊 好吗 |
[20:11] | But, y’know, closing down Night-Line… | 但是 你关了夜线电话… |
[20:14] | It got six calls a week! | 一周就能接到六个电话 |
[20:23] | Oh, whoa! God! That really went up! | 哦 天哪 真的往上走啊 |
[20:25] | S’awful. | 太可怕了 |
[20:27] | Burn the witch! Burn the witch! | 烧了这个巫婆 烧了这个巫婆 |
[20:29] | So flammable. | 真易燃啊 |
[20:30] | Burn the witch! | 烧了这个巫婆 |
[20:34] | That is a killer field. Beautifully fucking irrigated. | 这地方绝了 灌溉极好 |
[20:39] | – We should check the acoustics. – Mmm. | – 我们应该检查一下音响效果 – 嗯 |
[20:41] | One-two. Two-two. One-two. Two! | 一二 二二 一二 二 |
[20:47] | – I’m none the wiser. – Mmm. | – 我不太懂 – 呃 |
[20:49] | Sorry can you put those fucking sunglasses on, or take them off? | 你能把这个该死的墨镜带上 或者拿开吗 |
[20:56] | God. Mum again. | 天哪 又是我妈 |
[21:00] | Bandit had a seizure. | 土匪惊厥发作 |
[21:02] | Who the fuck’s Bandit? | 土匪是谁啊 |
[21:04] | The epilepsy dog. | 一只癫痫狗 |
[21:07] | Epilepsy dog had a seizure! | 癫痫狗发惊厥 |
[21:09] | Epilepsy dog has epilepsy?! | 癫痫犬只能得癫痫 |
[21:11] | Well, does he though? | 好吧 不可以吗 |
[21:13] | Or is it all just part of the mind-war? | 或者只是他内心斗争的一部分 |
[21:15] | “Uni’s coming to an end.” “Oh, big coincidence, Bandit’s had a wobbler!” | 大学即将结束 哦 太巧了 土匪心情不爽 |
[21:18] | She probably locked him in the cupboard under the stairs | 她可能把他关在楼梯底下的壁橱里 |
[21:21] | with a strobe until he wigged out. | 里面装上闪光灯 直到他发作 |
[21:23] | Oh, yeah, she wants you back. What a bitch(!) | 没错 她只是希望你回去 真是个婊子 |
[21:25] | There’s no way I’m moving back with her. | 我不可能搬回去和她住 |
[21:27] | I’d rather move to the Yemen and work in a salt-mine. | 我宁愿搬到也门到盐矿工作 |
[21:31] | Nah, I’ll just stay in Manchester. | 我会留在曼彻斯特 |
[21:33] | Move in with Rosa, probably. | 可能会搬去和罗萨一起住 |
[21:35] | Very homely. | 非常平凡的生活 |
[21:36] | What do you think about her though? Really? | 你觉得她怎么样 说实话 |
[21:38] | I tell you what I think about your Swiss girlfriend, | 我告诉你我是怎么看待你的瑞士女友的 |
[21:40] | Kingsley. Neutral. | 金斯利 完全中立的 |
[21:42] | I feel neutral. Not one side or the other. | 我保持中立 不偏向任何一方 |
[21:44] | – She’s just been on my back lately. – Hmm. | – 她最近总跟缠着我 – 恩 |
[21:46] | Weighing you down, like one of them | 让你不堪负重 就像在免税店 |
[21:47] | really big Toblerones you get from Duty Free. | 买的那种大的松露巧克力 |
[21:50] | I mean it can’t be the case that I like her less because she’s Swiss. | 我的意思是我不能因为她是瑞士人就不喜欢她 |
[21:53] | But also, it is the case. | 但是 事实如此 |
[21:58] | I mean you saw her, flying off the handle like that. | 你看到她 就那么摔门走了 |
[22:00] | There’s no need for it. | 没必要这样 |
[22:02] | If she’s not Italian | 如果她不是意大利人 |
[22:04] | that just means she’s just really fucking snippy. | 也就是说她他妈的就是脾气暴躁 |
[22:14] | Oregon. | 欧西亚 |
[22:15] | 我过来申领世界上最优秀诗歌的两万英镑奖金的 | |
[22:22] | There was a young legend from Stow, | 这是一个来自斯托的年轻人的传奇 |
[22:23] | Who snorted a kilo of blow. | 他遭受了一公斤的打击 |
[22:25] | JP, that’s a limerick, | JP 那是一首打油诗 |
[22:27] | you’re not going to win with a limerick. | 凭一首打油诗你是赢不了的 |
[22:35] | There was a young lady from St Mary’s Ca… | 有一位来自圣玛丽城的年轻女士… |
[22:38] | Again – limerick. | 还是打油诗 |
[22:43] | There was a young geezer… | 有一个年轻的家伙… |
[22:44] | If it begins, “There was a young…” | 如果开头是”有一个年轻…” |
[22:47] | it’s a fucking limerick, JP! | 那他妈就还是打油诗 JP |
[23:00] | – I brought you some sweets. – Oh, good(!) | – 我给你带了些糖果 – 哦 很好 |
[23:02] | They managed to get all the sweets out of my big flammable | 在我脑袋爆之前 他们终于把那些糖 |
[23:05] | fucking Pinata head before it exploded into flames? | 从我的大脑袋里拿出来了 |
[23:08] | No. They didn’t actually. | 不 事实上他们没有 |
[23:11] | We had some packets left over. | 我们把剩下的糖打包了 |
[23:15] | So, | 所以 |
[23:16] | the dreaded vote of no confidence. | 真是可怕的不信任投票 |
[23:19] | If only there were some way you could rise above your problems. | 但愿有其他的方法可以解决你的难题 |
[23:27] | Howard, what are you doing? | 霍华德 你在干嘛 |
[23:28] | I’m levitating. | 我在悬空 |
[23:30] | Like some kind of highly-employable Christ figure. | 就像那些高就业的基督教徒 |
[23:46] | Well, I want names, Josie. | 我要一份名单 乔西 |
[23:48] | I am going to highlight those involved. | 我要标出那些参与人的名字 |
[23:50] | It is not Orwellian, it is just being very bloody organised… | 这不是欧威尔主义 这是他妈的有组织的行为 |
[23:55] | “Jezebel James?” | 放荡女詹姆斯 |
[23:58] | That’s you, isn’t it? | 这是你 对吗 |
[24:01] | You signed this? | 你在上面签了名 |
[24:03] | I’m desperate. OK, Oregon. | 我别无选择 好吧欧西亚 |
[24:05] | I need friends for next year and Bad Soc’s all I’ve got. | 我明年需要朋友 而我只有羽毛球俱乐部 |
[24:07] | Yeah, well, you know what? Fuck Bad Soc. | 哦 你知道么 去他的羽毛球 |
[24:12] | – No way? – Yes way. | – 没门 – 可以的 |
[24:14] | Funding has been cut. | 取消赞助 |
[24:16] | I am ‘Breaking Bad Soc’. | 我要毁了羽毛球俱乐部 |
[24:18] | You evil fucking despot. | 你个邪恶的坏蛋 |
[24:20] | Sorry, Josie. Death to Sadminton. | 抱歉 乔西 可怜羽毛球的死期到了 |
[24:24] | Do you think he looks menacing enough? | 你觉得他看起来足够吓人吗 |
[24:26] | Quite sad eyes. | 相当阴郁的眼神 |
[24:28] | He’s big, he’s bald, he’s bearded. | 他很大只 他秃顶 有大胡子 |
[24:30] | Tick, tick, tick. Yes, please. | 齐了 就他了 拜托 |
[24:32] | Maybe I should ask him to manhandle me. | 或许我应该叫他拿我试试身手 |
[24:35] | You know, try before you buy. | 你知道的 买前要试试啊 |
[24:40] | Plus, we do a lot of security on match days. | 另外 我们经常做比赛期间的安保工作 |
[24:43] | Sweet! | 很好 |
[24:45] | Ooh, do you want, er, Mole to manhandle you now, Kingo? | 哦 你要 要摩尔陪你练练身手吗 金斯利 |
[24:47] | Oh, yeah, she’s… she’s joking. There’s not… | 哦 她 她开玩笑的 这没有 |
[24:51] | not much man to manhandle, methinks! | 没人可比划 谢谢 |
[24:54] | What’s the, er, damage, you know, bunce-wise? | 你的 你的”杀伤力” 你知道的 怎么样 |
[24:56] | 1,500 for the night | 一晚上1500 |
[24:59] | or nothing and we do the sundries – | 或者免费 不过我们卖点小零碎 |
[25:02] | coke, weed, pills. | 可卡因 大麻 毒品 |
[25:05] | Interesting. Don’t think we’ve found a supplier yet for our sundries, | 有意思 不觉得我们有小零碎的供货商了吗 |
[25:08] | – have we, Kingo? – Yeah. So sorry, Mole. | – 不是么 小金- 是 抱歉 摩尔 |
[25:12] | Um… just, yeah, quick conflab with my associate. Um, yeah. | 恩 是的 我和我朋友再商量一下 |
[25:19] | What the fuck? He’s a dealer! | 靠 他是个毒贩子 |
[25:21] | He’s a short bald man from Liverpool in a bomber jacket | 他是个穿着短夹克 来自利物浦的矮秃子 |
[25:24] | I mean, I’m no Poirot… | 我是说 我不是波罗 |
[25:25] | Mole – he sounds all nice. | 摩尔 他看起来都很合适 |
[25:27] | He sounds all Toad of Toad Hall. | 就好像是是青蛙大厅里的那只鼹鼠 |
[25:30] | He’s a drugs mole. | 他是卖毒品的鼹鼠 |
[25:31] | There are going to be drugs at the Grad Ball, hmm? | 毕业舞会上一定会有毒品 |
[25:35] | So, we either go to the open market | 所以 我们要我到外边找 |
[25:37] | or we go with a local supplier who provides a quality, | 要不就找当地的保证质量的毒贩 |
[25:41] | freshly-sourced product. | 新兴的毒品 |
[25:43] | Don’t make him sound like he’s some fucking artisan baker! | 别把他说的好像个就是一普通的烤面包的 |
[25:46] | He’s a drug dealer, he’s dangerous. | 他是个毒贩 他很危险 |
[25:49] | All right. Don’t stack your briefs! We’ll find someone else. | 好吧 别再重复了 我们找其他人 |
[25:53] | OK, so what now? | 好的 那现在我们怎么做 |
[25:54] | What’s the etiquette with these people? | 对待那些人有什么规矩么 |
[25:55] | Do they have an etiquette or do we just turn around and walk away really fucking briskly? | 他们有什么规矩吗 还是我们转身快跑 |
[25:59] | Yeah, that’s what we do. | 对 我们应该这么做 |
[26:12] | – How are you holding up? – Yeah, yeah, really good. | – 你那怎么样 – 相当顺利 |
[26:14] | Um, I’m looking forward to my vote of confidence. | 我期待着我的信任票 |
[26:17] | I thought it was a vote of no confidence. | 我以为你没有信任票 |
[26:18] | Yeah, well, that all depends on if you’re a negative person | 那取决于你是个消极的人 |
[26:22] | or you’re more in the mould | 亦或是你是一个集艾伦·麦克阿瑟 |
[26:23] | of a Dorothy Parker meets Ellen MacArthur. | 和多萝西·帕克于一身的女强人 |
[26:26] | Straw poll – if you were interviewing me for a job, | 检测民意的投票 如果你要为一个工作面试我 |
[26:29] | would you be impressed if I, very safely, | 我安全的在我的胡须处点火 |
[26:31] | launched a small firework from about my beard? | 你会对我印象深刻吗 |
[26:35] | Two, four, six… no hands! Great feedback, thanks. | 2 4 6 没人举手 很好的反馈 谢谢 |
[26:41] | Oregon, can you just lift your chin up? | 欧西亚 你能把下巴抬起来吗 |
[26:44] | I’m doing a cheeky little lampoon for the protest movement. | 我在为抗议活动构思一幅讽刺漫画 |
[26:47] | You’re lampooning me? | 你要讽刺我 |
[26:49] | Yeah. The Blaster got in touch out of the blue. | 是的 布拉斯特意外的联系我 |
[26:52] | I’ve been commissioned. I’m getting paid. Screw you, Tomothy! | 有人雇我 我拿了钱 去你的吧 汤姆西 |
[26:57] | All aboard the satirical cartoon gravy train! | 欢迎登上讽刺漫画的致富快车 |
[27:00] | Next stop – Money Town! | 下一站 金钱镇 |
[27:03] | Why have I got whisker… Am I shitting? | 我为什么有胡子 我是在拉屎吗 |
[27:07] | You’re a fat cat trying to escape on a hot-air balloon marked | 你是一只肥猫试图逃上标有”腐败”的热气球 |
[27:10] | “Corruption” and you’re taking a big steaming shit | 你往下面的学生身上 |
[27:13] | onto all of the students down below you. | 拉了一坨热气腾腾的屎 |
[27:16] | But now, this sword with “Impeachment” written on it | 然后 这把写着”弹劾”的剑 |
[27:19] | is about to cut off your head. | 要砍掉你的脑袋 |
[27:21] | It is a pretty good likeness, | 鉴于他画了一只拉屎的猫 |
[27:22] | considering it’s a cat taking a shit. | 这幅画还是不错的 |
[27:24] | Well, it’s irrelevant because I’ve balanced the budget. | 好吧 这都没有用因为我已经搞定预算了 |
[27:27] | Nightline, fell-walking – cut, cut, cut! | 晚间热线 林间远足 砍了 砍了 砍了 |
[27:30] | Plus, I’ve told them that I’ve got an appointment for a yeast infection, | 另外 我告诉过他们我宫颈感染 |
[27:34] | so they pushed the vote back by two hours. | 所以他们又推迟了两个小时 |
[27:36] | Oh, no! The England game’s tonight. | 哦 不 今晚有英格兰的比赛 |
[27:38] | Uh-oh! There goes the sports vote. | 哦 体育迷的投票没有了 |
[27:41] | Same old Oregon, same old shit! | 一如既往的欧西亚 一如既往的屎 |
[27:43] | No! Actually, JP, | 不 事实上 JP |
[27:46] | new Oregon cos it’s a new day, | 新的欧西亚因为这是新的一天 |
[27:49] | new outlook, new policies, new haircut, | 新的外貌 新的政策 新的发型 |
[27:53] | new ideas, new energy, new haircut. | 新的想法 新的能力啊那个 新的发型 |
[27:56] | I am going to move on and I’m changing everything – | 我要继续 改变所有的事情 |
[27:58] | new direction, new haircut. | 新的方向 新的发型 |
[28:00] | You keep saying new haircut. | 你一直在说新的发型 |
[28:01] | New haircut for a new president, | 新主席的新发型 |
[28:03] | for a new outlook on a new haircut to inspire new confidence. | 新发型带来的新外貌带来新的信心 |
[28:10] | Vod, I need you to give me a new… haircut. | 维多 我需要你给我一个新发型 |
[28:22] | So, I was thinking… | 我想了 |
[28:24] | All right, I could do that. | 好吧 我可以 |
[28:34] | OK. | 好了 |
[28:36] | So what I’ve done is, I’ve gone too short on this side. | 我做的就是 我把这边剪短了 |
[28:40] | So I can either go short on the other side | 这样 我既可以我可以把那边剪短 |
[28:43] | or you can have slightly wonky hair. | 或者你可以有不对称的头发 |
[28:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:57] | OK. | 好了 |
[28:58] | So what’s happened here is, I’ve gone even shorter on this side, | 那么现在 我把这边剪的比那边更短了 |
[29:03] | but I’ll just level it up. | 但是我马上会找平 |
[29:10] | OK. | 好了 |
[29:11] | Just to fill you in, basically, I’ve done the same thing again. | 不得不告诉你 我又把这边剪短了 |
[29:15] | Yeah, I think I should just abandon hair at this point. | 我想我应该趁早收手 |
[29:18] | No president’s ever been impeached. Do you know that? | 没有主席被弹劾过 你知道吗 |
[29:22] | Apart from Muttock, but he wasn’t impeached, | 除了木托克 但是他不是被弹劾的 |
[29:24] | he just went straight to prison for killing someone in a road accident. | 他是因为交通肇事杀人直接进了监狱 |
[29:28] | I don’t know how I ended here, Vod. | 我不知道今晚结果会怎样 维多 |
[29:31] | Maybe Idi Amin started by setting up a boutique literary award | 或许伊迪·阿明也是从设立诗歌奖开始的 |
[29:34] | and then a few things go sideways | 只是后来出了点问题 |
[29:36] | and boom! You’re the tyrant queen that killed Night-Line. | 嘣 你就成了那个砍掉晚间热线的独裁女皇 |
[29:42] | Is that going to be my legacy? | 这会是我的遗产吗 |
[29:45] | Oregon, this isn’t over. | 欧西亚 还没结束 |
[29:47] | You walk in there and you let your natural charm speak for itself! | 你走进去用你天生的魅力让他们折服 |
[29:53] | What natural charm? | 什么魅力 |
[29:56] | You know. Don’t pretend you don’t know. | 你知道的 别假装不知道 |
[30:00] | I know you know. | 我知道你知道的 |
[30:02] | You so know! | 你知道 |
[30:04] | I guess I could try and switch it on. | 我想我可以试试开启它 |
[30:08] | Come on. Let’s even this up. | 来吧 我们继续 把头发找平 |
[30:13] | OK. | 好的 |
[30:23] | OK. What’s happened here is… | 好吧 这边又 |
[30:28] | All I’m saying is, it’s good that Vod is helping you with the party. | 我要说的是 维多帮忙弄舞会简直太棒了 |
[30:31] | This way, you can focus on your study. | 这样 你们就可以专注学习 |
[30:34] | Well, that certainly seems to be a very safe way of looking at things, | 确实看起来是考虑事情的安全方法 |
[30:37] | Rosa. Very safe, very neutral. | 罗萨 非常安全 非常中立 |
[30:41] | You need to focus on your finals. | 你需要把精力放到期末考 |
[30:43] | A daily reminder of my finals – | 每天来自苏黎世九点半 |
[30:45] | regular as the 9.30 from Zurich. | 我的期末考试每日提醒 |
[30:47] | There you go. | 给你 |
[30:49] | Move out of the way, Mum! | 别挡着 妈妈 |
[31:00] | Mmm… ma mia! This looks amazing! | 天啊 太帅了 |
[31:04] | I fucking love chicken nuggets! | 我太爱鸡块了 |
[31:06] | Thanks, sweetheart, thanks, darling, thanks, love! | 谢谢 甜心 谢谢 亲爱的 谢谢 我的爱 |
[31:15] | Chicken fucking nuggets! Fucking result! | 去他的鸡块 去他的结果 |
[31:18] | I am going to fucking smash these chicken fucking nuggets! | 我要消灭这些鸡块 |
[31:21] | Yeah, I might eat this in my room. | 我还是想回我屋吃 |
[31:33] | So, I have tried and failed to master the dark art of street magic. | 我尝试掌握街头魔术 但是失败了 |
[31:39] | And now, boys and girls, | 现在 姑娘们 小子们 |
[31:40] | for my next trick, I will make my career prospects disappear! | 我的绝招 我要彻底毁掉我的前途 |
[31:45] | Abra and indeed cadabra! | 芝麻真的开门了 |
[31:50] | – Is that a trick, Howard? – No. | – 是个魔术么 – 不 |
[31:52] | It’s just the actions of a man who no longer requires a watch, | 只是一个男人不想再要表了 |
[31:55] | be it for appointment or interview. | 管他什么面试呢 |
[31:57] | Sorry, brah. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[31:58] | I’m going to have to call John at Ordnance Survey | 我不得不去打给地形测量局的约翰 |
[32:01] | and request that my application be officially withdrawn. | 要求我的申请正式撤销 |
[32:03] | Theme of the Grad Ball. The theme is Carnage. | 毕业舞会的主题 主题是大屠杀 |
[32:08] | Like… | 像是 |
[32:10] | Chain-saw artists, Wheel of Death, | 链锯艺术家 车轮之死 |
[32:12] | a woman in iron pants making sparks with an angle grinder. | 一个穿着钢铁裤的女人用角锉擦出火花 |
[32:16] | That sounds horrific. | 听起来很吓人 |
[32:17] | Kingo, I’ll focus on the bigger picture. You sort out the details. | 小金我负责大局 你挑出细节 |
[32:21] | Florence And The Machine 英国一个独立流行乐队 主唱弗洛伦斯 鼓手 键盘其他的幕后称自己为机器 | |
[32:21] | What, you’re Florence, I’m just the fucking Machine? | 什么 你是弗洛伦斯 我只是机器 |
[32:24] | Try to ignore the whirring sound. That’s just the Machine doing | 试着忽略呼呼的声音 机器就是这么叫的 |
[32:26] | all the fucking work while Florence fucks about in a floaty dress! | 所有工作交给泡泡裙的弗洛伦斯 |
[32:29] | Well, that’s the deal. | 就这么说定了 |
[32:30] | – Unless you want to sort it on your own. – All right. Fine, fine. | – 除非你想自己来办 – 好吧 好 好 |
[32:34] | All right, compromise. | 好把 我妥协 |
[32:36] | Cheese and Carnage. | 奶酪和狂欢节 |
[32:37] | Well, we might as well start. | 好 我们现在要开始了 |
[32:39] | It looks like this is all we’re getting. | 看起来今晚就这么多人了 |
[32:42] | Our motion is clear. | 我们的目的很明确 |
[32:45] | Oregon, throughout your tenure, we believe you’ve shown | 欧西亚 你的整个任期 我们相信 |
[32:48] | a lack of leadership, a lack of judgment, | 你清楚的表现了你缺乏领导力 毫无判断力 |
[32:52] | a lack of character. Actually, you have a weak character, Oregon. | 没有丝毫个性 事实上 你性格懦弱欧西亚 |
[32:56] | And I think I speak on behalf of a majority of the student body | 我代表大部分学生发言 |
[33:00] | when I say, with regret, we have no confidence in you. | 我得说 很遗憾 我们对你没有信心 |
[33:12] | Firstly, I would like to thank everybody for coming out | 首先 我要感谢大家今晚来到这里 |
[33:15] | tonight and missing the crucial Moldova qualifier. | 为了来到这里错过了和摩尔瓦多的四分之一决赛 |
[33:20] | It gives me the perfect opportunity to announce that we, I, | 给我一个很好的机会宣布我们 也就是我 |
[33:24] | have finally balanced the budget. | 最终平衡了预算 |
[33:27] | We, I, have had a lot of tough decisions to make | 我们 也就是我要做很多艰难的决定 |
[33:30] | and we, I, | 我们 也就是我 |
[33:32] | have always had the best interests of the student body at heart. | 一直把学生群体的利益放在心中 |
[33:36] | What about the turbot? | 比目鱼怎么算 |
[33:37] | We know about the receipts. | 我们知道收据的事 |
[33:40] | What receipts? | 什么收据 |
[33:44] | Er… OK. If I could deal specifically with the turbot… | 如果我可以明确的处理比目鱼 |
[33:49] | Let’s get straight into this, shall we? | 我们直接进入主题 好吗 |
[33:52] | Votes against impeachment. | 投票反对弹劾的 |
[33:54] | – Is that us? – Yeah. | – 是我们吗 – 是 |
[33:58] | Oi, Dynamo! Levitate yourself out of that fucking seat right now! | 哦 大魔术师 快从座位上飞起来 现在 |
[34:07] | OK. Votes for impeachment. | 好的 投票支持弹劾的 |
[34:11] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:12] | Er, if I could, before they sit down again, everybody, | 如果我可以 在他们坐下前 各位 |
[34:18] | I have something I need to tell you. | 我有话要讲 |
[34:22] | Oh, God! | 哦 上帝 |
[34:28] | Let them bring on all their problems | # 让他们带上所有问题 # |
[34:32] | I’ll do better than my best | # 我会做的更好 # |
[34:36] | I have confidence you’ll put me to the test | # 我有信心你们可以考验我 # |
[34:39] | But I’ll make you see I have confidence in me! | # 我会让大家看到 我对自己的信心 # |
[34:42] | You’re on your own, mate. | 只能靠你自己了 |
[34:42] | – Come on, everybody! Join in! | # 来吧 加入进来 听从你们自己的心声 # |
[34:45] | I have confidence in sunshine | # 我有自信站在阳光下 # |
[34:48] | I have confidence in rain | # 我有自信站在雨中 # |
[34:51] | I have confidence that spring will come again | # 我相信春天会再次到来 # |
[34:54] | So I’ll make you see I have confidence in meee! | #我要让你们看到我有信心 # |
[35:18] | The higher you build your barriers… | # 你把障碍建的越高 # |
[35:22] | I thought we were going to have | 我当时都想用直升飞机把她带走 |
[35:24] | to helicopter her out of the Quad like Ceausescu. | 就好像齐奥塞斯库一样 |
[35:26] | It was when she started singing Man In The Mirror that I knew she was in trouble. | 她开始唱镜中人时 我知道她有麻烦了 |
[35:30] | Found these under the mat. | 在垫子下边找到这些 |
[35:32] | Oh? Oh, you are joking me! | 哦 你在开玩笑吗 |
[35:36] | I’m just drowning in red ink! | 我要被欠债淹死了 |
[35:38] | Um, I’m just off the phone to John at Ordnance Survey | 我刚和地形测量局的约翰通完电话 |
[35:43] | and I came clean about my CV. | 跟他说了我简历的事 |
[35:45] | I told him it was just a sexed-up dossier of mistruths | 我告诉他这只是为了能让自己看起来酷一点 |
[35:48] | printed on a tissue of lies, and he said he admired my honesty. | 的一堆谎言 他说他敬佩我的诚实 |
[35:53] | And so, if I get a First, the job’s mine. | 所以 如果我获得第一 工作就是我的 |
[35:56] | Holy shit, bro! Wax up the Oyster card | 狗屎运 兄弟 充好牡蛎卡(英国地铁卡) |
[35:58] | and buy some pepper spray! You’re moving to London! | 买些胡椒喷雾剂 你要搬家去伦敦了 |
[36:06] | Mole? Um… you’ve got a deal. | 摩尔 说定了 |
[36:11] | Yeah, you can do security. Yeah, and drugs. | 你可以做安保 也可以贩毒 |
[36:17] | ‘Yeah, he’d be cool with that. Yeah.’ | 是的 他那没问题 是的 |
[36:20] | It was me, by the way. | 顺路说一下 是我 |
[36:22] | I gave the Blaster your number and told them you were good at cartoons. | 我把你电话给了布拉斯特说你擅长卡通 |
[36:26] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢谢 |
[36:27] | I’ve been thinking about our little trade agreement. | 我想过我们的小协议 |
[36:30] | Maybe I could impose a sort of import ban. | 或许我可以发布一类进口禁令 |
[36:34] | You know, not import from any non-Josie territories, | 你知道 不可以从任何非乔西入口进入 |
[36:38] | withdraw from the EU. | 从欧盟撤出 |
[36:41] | JP, I think that maybe we shouldn’t. | JP 我想我们不应该 |
[36:46] | We need to stop. | 我们不能再这样了 |
[36:49] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:51] | Yeah, good. No, I mean… | 耶 太棒啦 我的意思是 |
[36:53] | cos that was my other idea, so… | 因为是我的另一个主意 |
[36:57] | Oh, and, er, the Blaster said sorry but, um… | 布拉斯特说抱歉 但是 |
[37:02] | …this is all they could give you. | 就能给你这么多了 |
[37:19] | Tomothy, it’s me. I’ll do it. I’ll take the job. | 汤姆西 是我 我要做 我要接那个工作 |
[37:26] | Just please, please, please turn the pipe back on. | 所以求你 求你恢复我的生活费供给吧 |