时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It had been a few months since we moved from D.C. To Orlando, | 我们从华盛顿搬到奥兰多已经有一个月了 |
[00:03] | and we were all looking forward | 我们都很期待 |
[00:04] | to my mom’s family coming to visit. | 我妈那边的家人来探望我们 |
[00:06] | – This is a nightmare. – Well, not all of us. | -简直是噩梦啊 -也不是每个人都期待啦 |
[00:09] | You know your brother-in-law’s only coming to gloat | 我知道我那个姐夫来这里只是为了幸灾乐祸 |
[00:11] | about our restaurant not being successful. | 嘲笑我们的餐厅经营得不成功 |
[00:13] | Louis, they’re family. | 路易斯 他们是家人 |
[00:15] | They’re coming to gloat about all of our misfortunes… | 他们是来嘲笑我们所有的不幸的 |
[00:18] | the restaurant, Eddie. | 比如餐厅啊 埃迪啊 |
[00:20] | Getting away from Steve and his stupid store | 远离史蒂夫和他那该死的店 |
[00:22] | was supposed to be one of the perks of moving here. | 本该是我们搬来这里的好处之一 |
[00:25] | Okay, we got the L-shaped sectional, | 好的 我们这里有L型沙发 |
[00:26] | the entertainment center, the deluxe love seat… | 娱乐中心 豪华鸳鸯椅 |
[00:29] | Is this man bothering you? | 这家伙在烦你们吗 |
[00:30] | Say the word, and I’ll call the police. | 只要你们说是 我就报警 |
[00:34] | He’s funny. | 他很逗 |
[00:35] | Uh, Mr. And Mrs., uh, Oberg, | 欧伯格先生 欧伯格太太 |
[00:37] | this is my boss-in-law, Steve. | 这是我的老板兼姐夫史蒂夫 |
[00:40] | I was just about to finalize… | 我刚刚正说到… |
[00:41] | getting us all some twizzlers. | 给我们拿些多滋乐扭扭糖来 |
[00:43] | There were no twizzlers. | 那里根本没有扭扭糖 |
[00:45] | – We have twizzlers?! – What? No. | -买扭扭糖了吗 -什么 没有 |
[00:48] | I thought there were twizzlers. | 我以为你们买了扭扭糖呢 |
[00:51] | At least with your whole family coming, | 至少 因为你们全家人都要来 |
[00:52] | Steve can’t drive his stupid used Miata. | 史蒂夫就不能开那辆该死的二手马自达车了 |
[00:55] | Steve says his miata is new. | 史蒂夫说他的马自达是全新的 |
[00:56] | It’s not new! It’s used! | 绝对不是 肯定是二手的 |
[00:58] | I’m sorry. It’s just… I… | 不好意思 我有点… |
[01:01] | No, it’s okay. You’re right. | 不 没事 你说得对 |
[01:03] | My sister can’t wait to see | 我姐姐也迫不及待想看到 |
[01:05] | us struggling in this swampland. | 我们在这沼泽里挣扎痛苦 |
[01:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[01:08] | She called me yesterday, and she told me. | 她昨天给我打电话了 她跟我说的 |
[01:11] | I can’t wait to see your new home. | 我迫不及待想看到你的新家 |
[01:13] | 你老公一定让你们 都住在茅厕里吧 | |
[01:15] | It’s a little cozy, | 其实挺舒服的 |
[01:17] | but there’s always room for my dear sister. | 但我永远为我亲爱的姐姐准备了一席之地 |
[01:17] | 你该睡在外面 跟那些鳄鱼一起睡 | |
[01:21] | The whole family’s so proud of you. | 全家人都为你们感到骄傲 |
[01:29] | She’s just bitter | 她这么毒舌 |
[01:30] | because I have always been mom’s favorite. | 是因为我一直是妈妈最爱的孩子 |
[01:32] | That’s why she’s coming. | 那也是她要来这里的原因 |
[01:33] | She wants mom to see us struggling. | 她想让妈妈看到我们的日子过得很艰难 |
[01:36] | But they will be in for a surprise | 但等他们看到我们过得有多好 |
[01:38] | when they see how well we are doing. | 一定会很惊讶的 |
[01:41] | But we’re not. | 但我们没有啊 |
[01:42] | Yes, but they don’t know that. | 是的 但他们又不知道 |
[01:45] | I’ve never loved you more. | 我真是爱死你了 |
[01:48] | – Ew! – Gross! | -恶 -真恶心 |
[01:50] | I think it’s great that you guys still have passion in your marriage. | 我觉得你们的婚姻依然有激情可真好 |
[02:10] | My relatives were on their way, | 我的亲戚们正赶过来 |
[02:12] | but the way my parents were acting, you would have thought | 但我父母表现出来的样子 一定会让你错以为 |
[02:14] | Mariah Carey was coming to visit. | 天后玛丽亚·凯莉要来了呢 |
[02:16] | I mean, a hot, pre-Nick Cannon, | 我是说性感的 没嫁给尼克·卡农的 |
[02:18] | “In the Washington wizards dress” Mariah Carey. | 穿着华盛顿奇才队队服的玛丽亚·凯莉 |
[02:22] | They were putting up fake lemon trees all over the house, | 他们在家里放了很多假柠檬树 |
[02:25] | fancying up the bathroom… | 把浴室变得有格调 |
[02:30] | basically doing anything they could | 基本上是无所不用其极 |
[02:31] | to look like ballers. | 装成大富豪 |
[02:33] | All right, the record should reflect now | 好了 记录现在可以显示 |
[02:35] | that the defendant is present with counsel. | 被告是和律师一起的 |
[02:37] | You may be seated, if you wish. | 你们可以坐下了 |
[02:38] | Even though my parents were tripping, I was psyched | 尽管我父母很紧张 我却高兴得很 |
[02:41] | because my favorite cousin Justin was coming. | 因为我最爱的表哥贾斯丁要来了 |
[02:44] | Justin was only six months older than me, | 贾斯丁也就比我大6个月而已 |
[02:46] | but he was the one who changed my life forever. | 但他彻底改变了我的人生 |
[02:48] | Yo. Check this out. | 哟 听听这个 |
[02:53] | You are now about to witness | 你们即将看到的是 |
[02:54] | the strength of street knowledge. | 街头知识的力量 |
[03:03] | From that moment on, I was A.W.O… | 从那一刻起 我就成了AWO |
[03:05] | Asian with obsession. | 痴迷的亚洲人 |
[03:07] | I couldn’t wait to show Justin | 我迫不及待想让贾斯丁知道 |
[03:08] | how deep my hip-hop knowledge had gotten. | 我对嘻哈乐的钻研有多深了 |
[03:11] | Everything had to be perfect for when I busted out the new 2Pac. | 我拿出全新的图派克专辑时 一切必须是完美的 |
[03:14] | What’s a 2-pack? | 图派克是什么[两包装] |
[03:16] | It’s not for you. Your baby ears aren’t ready. | 不是给你听的 你的”婴儿耳”还不够资格 |
[03:18] | Remember the time a ladybug crawled in my ear? | 记得那次有只瓢虫爬进我耳朵里了吗 |
[03:21] | Evan, Emery, grandma Chu will be staying in your room. | 埃文 埃莫瑞 楚外婆会睡在你们的房里 |
[03:24] | Grandma party! | 奶奶外婆大狂欢 |
[03:25] | You won’t be sleeping there. | 你们不会睡在那里 |
[03:28] | I have made other arrangements. | 我做了其他的安排 |
[03:32] | Why can’t we sleep on the couch? | 我们为什么不能睡在沙发上呢 |
[03:34] | Because then your aunt and Uncle will know | 因为那样你们的姨妈和姨父就会知道 |
[03:35] | we don’t have enough bedrooms. | 我们家没有足够的卧室 |
[03:38] | And they must never know that. | 绝不能让他们知道这点 |
[03:40] | Okay, I just talked to Mitch, | 好了 我刚找米奇谈过了 |
[03:42] | and we have a great promotion set for Saturday. | 我们周六要举办一个大促销活动 |
[03:44] | -All the boomin’ onions you can eat for 99 cents. Yes! | -花式炸洋葱仅售99美分 -棒 |
[03:47] | Cattleman’s will be packed when we take your family there. | 等我们带你的家人过去 餐厅一定是爆满的 |
[03:49] | Won’t you lose money? | 那样你们不会亏本吗 |
[03:51] | Well, sometimes you have to spend money you don’t have | 有时候你即使没钱 也得花钱 |
[03:53] | to make it seem like you have money that you don’t spend. | 让人觉得你其实有钱 但就是不花而已 |
[03:57] | Okay, house is ready. | 好了 家里已经收拾完毕 |
[03:59] | Now it’s our turn. We need a new look. | 现在轮到我们了 我们需要个新形象 |
[04:02] | We need a look that instantly says… “Success.” | 我们需要能立刻展现成功的形象 |
[04:08] | Let me explain. | 我先解释下 |
[04:09] | In addition to fake lemon trees, | 除了假柠檬树 |
[04:11] | another thing Chinese people did to show prosperity | 当年中国人喜欢做的另一件炫富的事 |
[04:13] | was get a perm. | 就是烫卷发 |
[04:14] | I don’t know why, but to my people, | 我也不知道为什么 但对于我们族人而言 |
[04:16] | curls were like dollar signs. | 卷发等同于美元符号 |
[04:18] | These success perms were a great idea. | 烫成”成功卷”真是太棒了 |
[04:20] | I feel like a curly-headed lion surveying my kingdom. | 我感觉自己像是一头卷毛的狮子 巡视着我的王国 |
[04:25] | They’re coming! They’re coming! | 他们到了 他们到了 |
[04:31] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[04:39] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[04:42] | Oh, your boobs are so big! | 你的胸好大啊 |
[04:45] | I know. They’re new. | 我知道 新做的 |
[04:47] | I had to give up jogging. | 我现在都不能慢跑了 |
[04:49] | Oh, I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[04:52] | They are big. | 的确很大 |
[04:59] | Nirvana? | 涅槃乐队 |
[05:00] | Justin, yo, why you dressed like that? | 贾斯丁 哟 你怎么穿成这样啊 |
[05:03] | It’s grunge. | 垃圾摇滚风啊 |
[05:04] | It reflects what I feel on the inside. | 这反映了我内心的感受 |
[05:06] | Your shirt looks like a picnic blanket. | 你的衬衫就像一块野餐布 |
[05:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:09] | Where’s Steve? | 怎么没看到史蒂夫 |
[05:15] | He drove separately. | 他一个人开了一辆车 |
[05:20] | He drove separately for 13 hours… | 他一个人开了13个小时的车 |
[05:23] | Just so he could bring that stupid car. | 就为了把他那辆该死的车开过来 |
[05:34] | He got a success perm, too. | 他也烫了个”成功卷”呢 |
[05:36] | I see that. I can see that. | 我看到了 我看到了 |
[05:40] | Did somebody order chinese?! | 有人点了中餐吗[中国人] |
[05:48] | Fancy place. | 房子挺豪华啊 |
[05:49] | Have I got the “Huang” House? | 我来到”黄”家了吗[上错门] |
[05:54] | That’s a great joke, Steve. | 真好笑啊 史蒂夫 |
[05:55] | Funny every time you tell it. | 你每次说都很好笑 |
[05:59] | Sweet ride, Uncle Steve. | 车真牛 史蒂夫姨父 |
[06:01] | Hey, thanks, Emery. | 谢谢你 埃莫瑞 |
[06:03] | If you work hard and you’re smart like me, | 如果你努力工作 又跟我一样聪明 |
[06:05] | some day you can have a brand-new Miata. | 总有一天 你也会有辆全新的马自达的 |
[06:07] | Or used, because it’s used. | 或是旧的 这显然是二手车嘛 |
[06:14] | Yo. | 哟 |
[06:15] | You want to help me with this? | 你不帮我拿行李包袱吗 |
[06:16] | I have my own baggage. | 我已经背着城镇的包袱了 |
[06:19] | Emotional. | 情感上的 |
[06:21] | So, the furniture store is doing really well, | 家具店的收益很不错 |
[06:23] | and I thought, “Why not?” | 我就想啊 “为什么不呢” |
[06:25] | You only live once, right? | 人生只有一次 对吧 |
[06:27] | And now you are equipped with air bags. | 现在你身上自带气囊哦 |
[06:34] | So, how was the trip down? | 旅途怎么样 |
[06:35] | I know mom can be so critical of your driving. | 我知道妈妈一定很挑剔你的驾驶技术 |
[06:39] | Oh, she was complaining the whole time… | 她一路都在抱怨 |
[06:43] | Ah-ma! | 阿妈 |
[06:47] | About you. | 抱怨你 |
[06:48] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:49] | She’s been feeling a little abandoned, you know? | 她有种被抛弃感 |
[06:52] | Because you abandoned her. | 因为你抛弃了她 |
[06:55] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[06:59] | Looks like you’re not her favorite anymore. | 看来你现在已经不是她的最爱了 |
[07:01] | Guess who is. | 猜猜谁是哦 |
[07:03] | Are you thinking? Are you thinking about who is? | 你是在想吗 你是在想是谁吗 |
[07:06] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[07:07] | Coming, ah-ma. | 来了 阿妈 |
[07:11] | And that’s my Lazy Susan, | 那是我的懒汉餐桌转盘 |
[07:13] | because, you know, sometimes we get lazy. | 因为有时候 我们会很懒 |
[07:16] | Oh, that’s my, uh, pager. | 等下 我的传呼机响了 |
[07:19] | We’re opening a second store. Business, right? | 我们正筹划开第二家店 生意 你懂的 |
[07:22] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:23] | My restaurant is so successful, | 我的餐厅也经营得很成功 |
[07:25] | I had to put in a dedicated fax line. | 我不得不设一条专门的传真线 |
[07:31] | It seems kind of quiet now, Louis. | 现在有点太安静了吧 路易斯 |
[07:32] | It’s in recharge mode. Tired. | 正在充电呢 电量耗光了 |
[07:36] | All right, dad, it’s all set up. | 好了 爸 都弄好了 |
[07:40] | I brought along my Internet computer. | 我把我的互联网电脑也带来了 |
[07:42] | I need to check on my store’s webpage. | 我得查看我的店铺网页 |
[08:14] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得去下洗手间 |
[08:15] | Yeah, go, go. Go to the bathroom. | 好的 去吧 去洗手间吧 |
[08:16] | We got plenty of time. | 我们时间多得很呢 |
[08:21] | All right, deputy Jex, | 好了 杰克斯副警长 |
[08:22] | would you just take a step back, please? | 能请你后退一步吗 |
[08:24] | This is people’s 164-a? Is that the right-hand glove? | 这是第164号证物 右手手套 对吗 |
[08:30] | Seems to be having a problem putting the glove on his hand. | 他似乎难以把这只手套戴在手上 |
[08:44] | The real juice is loose. | 真正的凶手早逃了 |
[08:50] | Mom, would you like some tea? You must be so tired. | 妈 你想喝点茶吗 你一定很累了 |
[08:52] | I have green, oolong chrysanthemum, sleepytime! | 我这儿有绿茶 乌龙菊花茶 睡前茶 |
[08:58] | Something was up with my cousin, | 我表哥有点不太对劲 |
[08:59] | but whatever it was, | 但不管是什么原因 |
[09:00] | I knew what would snap him out of it. | 我都知道如何让他摆脱这种状态 |
[09:02] | I was thinking we should start with the old stuff | 我觉得我们应该先从老的开始 |
[09:03] | and work forward. | 再向前慢慢来 |
[09:06] | Are you guys having a rap party? | 你们是要办说唱派对吗 |
[09:08] | I’m M.C. Hammer! | 我是M.C.汉默 |
[09:12] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[09:13] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 快走 |
[09:15] | Sorry about that. Kids. | 不好意思 熊孩子 |
[09:18] | I’m thinking of moving to Seattle. | 我在考虑搬去西雅图 |
[09:21] | Or we could just start with this. | 或者 就先听这张碟吧 |
[09:23] | Oh, I-I’m not into 2Pac anymore. He’s just a little immature. | 我已经对图派克不感兴趣了 他有点不太成熟 |
[09:29] | You want to listen to some real grown-up music? | 你想听听真正的成年人音乐吗 |
[09:44] | Oh, it’s so good. | 真是太棒了 |
[09:45] | This woman’s terrible. | 那女的唱得糟透了啊 |
[09:50] | Mom won’t even talk to me. | 妈妈都不和我说话 |
[09:53] | That’s too bad. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[09:55] | Thanks for letting me and Steve stay in your bedroom. | 谢谢你让我和史蒂夫睡你的卧室 |
[09:58] | It’s cute. Like a little mouse shoe. | 好小巧玲珑啊 跟老鼠洞一样 |
[10:00] | You are loving this, aren’t you? | 你很享受这样 是吧 |
[10:03] | Not at all, but if you want, | 才不是呢 但如果你愿意 |
[10:05] | I can put in a good word for you with mom during our evening chat. | 我和妈妈夜聊时 会替你美言几句的 |
[10:09] | We put on our slippers and talk about the family. | 我们会穿上拖鞋 谈论家长里短 |
[10:11] | We call it slipper talk. | 我们称之为”拖鞋夜聊” |
[10:13] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[10:15] | You may be mom’s new favorite, | 你可能是妈妈的新欢 |
[10:17] | but I’m going to win her back | 但我会赢回她的心的 |
[10:19] | by using what’s most important to her. | 就从对她最重要的东西下手 |
[10:21] | – “Wheel of fortune”? – A good bargain. | -《幸运之轮》节目吗 -是会还价 |
[10:23] | You may be living your fancy lifestyle | 你可能过着上流的生活 |
[10:26] | with your ta-tas and your Miatas, | 有着大胸和马自达车 |
[10:28] | but what mom cares about most is stretching a dollar. | 但妈妈最在乎的 就是省钱之道 |
[10:31] | Oh, little sister. | 妹妹啊 |
[10:32] | Just because Steve and I are cushy | 就因为史蒂夫和我生活富足 |
[10:34] | doesn’t mean I can’t sniff out a good deal. | 并不代表我不知道怎么划算购物 |
[10:37] | Designer luggage… 75% off. | 设计师行李箱 2.5折买回来的 |
[10:40] | When I told mom, she almost smiled. | 我告诉妈妈时 她差点笑出来了 |
[10:43] | Well, wait till I show her these silk throw pillows. | 那是她没看到我这对丝绸抱枕 |
[10:46] | 90% off from a condemned hospital. | 就1折 从停止运营的医院买来的 |
[10:49] | Why don’t we go shopping, see who can find a better deal? | 不如我们去购物吧 看谁买的东西更划算 |
[10:52] | Well, let’s take this to the hole… | 那我们就来一决高下吧 |
[10:54] | Tammy’s fashion hole, | 塔米的时尚店 |
[10:55] | where they have an unprecedented selection of only left shoes. | 那里有超多的左脚单鞋卖 |
[10:59] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[11:00] | That’s my preferred discount shoe. | 我就喜欢这样的打折鞋 |
[11:03] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[11:04] | Coming, ah-ma! | 马上就来 阿妈 |
[11:18] | Connie and my mom have slipper talk. | 康妮和我妈有”拖鞋夜聊”活动 |
[11:20] | Steve has a fancy noise box. | 史蒂夫有个高档的噪音盒 |
[11:22] | Yeah, it’s called Connie. | 是啊 就叫康妮 |
[11:25] | We need to step up our game. | 我们得加强一下打击力度了 |
[11:27] | Don’t worry, baby. We got this. | 别担心 宝贝 我们可以的 |
[11:29] | So, while this is happening, | 既然你们都来了 |
[11:32] | I have a chance to say how excited I am | 我也有个机会表达下我的激动 |
[11:34] | to show you Cattleman’s Ranch tomorrow. | 明天带你们去牧民的牧场餐厅转转 |
[11:36] | It’s gonna be a full house. | 到时候一定会客人爆满的 |
[11:37] | Well, why wait to see this restaurant i’ve heard so much about? | 那餐厅我耳闻已久 何必还要等呢 |
[11:39] | I made a reservation for tonight. | 我已经订好了今晚的席位 |
[11:44] | I don’t think the restaurant can accommodate on such short notice. | 我觉得时间这么仓促 餐厅做不好准备吧 |
[11:47] | Oh, no, not a problem. The manager was really nice. | 不 没问题的 餐厅经理人特别好 |
[11:49] | He said there were plenty of tables. | 他说空桌多得很 |
[11:56] | Howdy. Cattleman’s Ranch. | 您好 牧民的牧场餐厅 |
[11:58] | Mitch, how many tables are booked for tonight? | 米奇 目前今晚的席位订了几桌 |
[12:00] | Uh, let’s see. Oh, just one. | 我看看 就一桌 |
[12:02] | Ooh, but it’s a big party of 10. | 但人数很多 有10个人呢 |
[12:04] | Okay, well, there’s a change of plans. | 听好 现在计划有变 |
[12:06] | Me and my family are coming in tonight. | 我和我的家人今晚就来 |
[12:08] | I need you to fill up the restaurant any way you can. | 你必须想尽一切办法 让餐厅显得爆满 |
[12:11] | Well, I got that big party of 10 coming in. | 已经有那个10人的大单了啊 |
[12:12] | No, we’re the big party of 10! | 不 那10人就是指的我们 |
[12:15] | You and me? | 你和我吗 |
[12:15] | Me and my family are the big party of 10! | 我和我的家人就是那个10人 |
[12:21] | Let’s go. Everybody in. Dinner’s on Uncle Louis tonight. | 大家都进来吧 今天是路易斯姨父请客 |
[12:24] | Do you like my outfit, mom? I got a great deal. | 你喜欢我这身衣服吗 妈 我买得超划算的 |
[12:26] | Half off on all sport separates. | 运动类衣服都是半价哦 |
[12:28] | Mom, you like my jacket? | 妈妈 你喜欢我的夹克吗 |
[12:30] | It was 60%, and it glows in the dark, | 打4折哦 而且在黑暗中可以发光 |
[12:33] | so I save money on electricity, too. | 所以相当于还省了电费 |
[12:38] | Oh, hey, boss man. | 你好啊 大老板 |
[12:40] | I see you’ve dropped by | 我看到你 |
[12:41] | for a little impromptu dinner with the kinfolk. | 带着亲戚来吃点东西啊 |
[12:43] | What’s going on? I told you to pack the place. | 怎么回事 我叫你把餐厅弄得宾客爆满啊 |
[12:46] | but I did the best I could. | 但我已经尽力了 |
[12:47] | You gave me very little time. | 你只给了我很短的时间 |
[12:48] | Look, those are my ex-roommates, | 瞧 那两位是我的前室友 |
[12:49] | Gwendolyn and Fritz… | 格温多林和弗里茨 |
[12:50] | they just came from the renaissance fair… | 他们刚从文艺复兴展会上回来 |
[12:52] | Hector and Nancy… they’re posing as customers… | 霍克特和南茜 都在假扮客人 |
[12:54] | and Charlene is the date that I’m currently on. | 莎琳是正在跟我约会的女人 |
[12:57] | This isn’t enough people! | 那人也不够啊 |
[12:59] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[13:00] | We got that party of 10 coming in. | 有个10人一桌的就快到了 |
[13:04] | Light crowd tonight, huh, Louis? | 今晚客人不多啊 路易斯 |
[13:06] | Well, this is just the awkward time | 现在是老年人进餐时间 |
[13:08] | between old people dinner and regular dinner, so… | 和普通人进餐时间的空缺时段 所以… |
[13:11] | To the king! | 敬国王 |
[13:16] | Are you wearing a whole new outfit? | 你是整个都换了套新衣服吗 |
[13:18] | I bought so many affordable items today, | 我今天买了很多便宜的东西 |
[13:20] | I couldn’t pick just one. | 我没办法只挑一个 |
[13:22] | Mom, this ski suit was 80% off, | 妈妈 这件滑雪服只有两折哦 |
[13:24] | and it came with one pole. | 并附赠一根滑雪杆 |
[13:26] | Tennis, mother? | 网球服 妈 |
[13:28] | 85% off. | 1.5折 |
[13:29] | Advantage… Connie. | 领先的是 康妮 |
[13:34] | So, is, uh, anyone gonna take our order. | 到底有没有人来给我们点单啊 |
[13:45] | Welcome to Cattleman’s Ranch. | 欢迎来到牧民的牧场餐厅 |
[13:46] | Can I start you off with some drinks? | 要先来点饮料吗 |
[13:51] | Aren’t you a customer? | 你不是客人吗 |
[13:54] | So, tell me about you. | 跟我说说你的情况吧 |
[13:55] | Do you have any brothers or sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[13:57] | Uh, not anymore. | 现在没了 |
[13:58] | I mean, it’s not exactly something you talk about on a first date, | 我觉得 初次约会就谈这些不合适吧 |
[14:01] | but for some reason, | 但不知怎么的 |
[14:02] | I feel like I can really open up to you. | 我觉得我可以对你敞开心扉 |
[14:04] | Oh, hold on one second. | 稍等一下 |
[14:06] | Howdy. Cattleman’s Ranch. | 您好 牧民的牧场餐厅 |
[14:07] | Yes, we do do to-go orders. | 没错 我们提供外卖服务 |
[14:10] | What’s the name? Okay, Orenthal… | 叫什么 好的 奥伦索… |
[14:14] | J… J… | |
[14:15] | Sampson. | 桑普森 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:22] | This roll is stupid. | 这个花卷傻兮兮的 |
[14:25] | Dude, why are you such a bummer? | 老兄 你怎么这么牢骚满腹的 |
[14:27] | What can I say? I grew up. | 我能说什么呢 我长大了 |
[14:29] | No, you’re played out, | 不是 你是废了 |
[14:31] | listening to that sad, white-lady music. | 听那种哀伤的白人女歌手的音乐 |
[14:33] | Whatever. You’re not old enough | 随便吧 你的年纪还不够 |
[14:34] | to appreciate the emotion of grunge. | 欣赏垃圾摇滚里的情感 |
[14:37] | You still got baby ears. | 你也就是”婴儿耳”罢了 |
[14:38] | Excuse me! Do you accept grain as payment? | 打扰下 你们接受用谷物作货币结账吗 |
[14:42] | Look, mom. Someone died in this. | 瞧 妈 这是死人身上扒下来的衣服 |
[14:48] | You know, I could have sworn you were a customer. | 我敢确定你刚刚还是客人啊 |
[14:52] | You know, what we like to do | 我们很喜欢做的一件事 |
[14:53] | is let the finicky diners do the… | 让难伺候的客人尝试… |
[14:57] | uh, Jessica, help me out here. | 杰西卡 快来帮我救场 |
[15:00] | Oh, yes, well, uh… | 是的 那个… |
[15:02] | sorry, I wasn’t listening. What are we doing? | 抱歉 我刚没注意听 我们在干什么来着 |
[15:04] | I have no idea. So, a-am I a waitress again, | 我也不知道 所以我现在恢复成服务员了 |
[15:06] | or am I still pretending to be a customer, | 还是继续装客人 |
[15:07] | or am I… or… | 还是…或者… |
[15:10] | I think we can all agree | 我觉得我们一致都觉得 |
[15:11] | that it’s amazing that I’ve lasted this long, right? | 我能演到现在才露馅已经很棒了 对吧 |
[15:18] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 行吧 |
[15:20] | The truth is, Cattleman’s has got off to a shaky start. | 真实情况是 餐厅刚营业并不顺利 |
[15:24] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[15:25] | Your fax machine wasn’t tired, it was bored. | 你的传真机不是没电了 是闲置的 |
[15:27] | Connie, you missed it. | 康妮 你错过了哦 |
[15:29] | They finally admitted they’re failing. | 他们终于承认他们失败了 |
[15:30] | Oh, I heard. | 我听到了 |
[15:32] | That’s my tiger shirt! | 那是我的老虎裙 |
[15:34] | You stole it from my bag! | 你从我的包里偷过来的 |
[15:36] | No, I found it. 100% off. | 不 是我捡的 不要钱 |
[15:42] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[15:46] | Hey, boss man, I don’t know | 那个 老板 我不知道 |
[15:47] | if this is a good time to tell you this or not, | 现在是不是时候告诉你这事 |
[15:48] | but I think that table of 10 is a no-show, so… | 但我觉得预定10人位的那桌不会来了 所以… |
[15:58] | Last night was a disaster. | 昨晚真是个彻头彻尾的灾难 |
[16:00] | I don’t want to leave this room. | 我没脸走出这个房间了 |
[16:04] | Now, that is a success perm. | 那才叫”成功卷”呢 |
[16:08] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[16:10] | Nobody could have slept worse than we did. | 没人的睡眠比我们的更差了 |
[16:15] | So, is anybody gonna talk about aunt Connie’s boobs? | 有人想聊聊康妮阿姨的大胸吗 |
[16:21] | She heard me! | 她听到我说的了 |
[16:22] | I was just looking for some sugar. | 我只是在找糖罐子而已 |
[16:24] | What are you boys doing in here? | 你们在这里干什么呢 |
[16:26] | They’re there because we don’t have enough bedrooms. | 他们睡在那里是因为家里卧室不够 |
[16:29] | Are you happy? | 你开心了吗 |
[16:30] | Cattleman’s Ranch is not doing well, our house is small, | 餐厅生意不好 我们的房子很小 |
[16:33] | and you’re mom’s favorite… you win. | 你又是妈妈的最爱 你赢了 |
[16:35] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[16:37] | I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感受 |
[16:38] | But you’ll get used to being mom’s least favorite daughter. | 但你会习惯当妈妈最不喜欢的女儿的 |
[16:42] | I did. | 我就习惯了 |
[16:43] | It was not so bad for you. | 你之前的情况没那么糟啊 |
[16:45] | The only pictures she had in her wallet | 她钱包里唯一的照片 |
[16:47] | were of you and Kurt Russell. | 就是你和库尔特·拉塞尔的 |
[16:49] | You saw inside her wallet? | 你竟然看过她钱包里的东西 |
[16:50] | I didn’t think it opened. | 我以为那钱包永远不会打开呢 |
[16:52] | I have to say… | 我必须说 |
[16:54] | I never knew being the favorite was so hard. | 我一直不知道 做妈妈最爱的女儿这么难 |
[16:57] | It takes a lot of patience. | 需要超多的耐心 |
[17:00] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[17:00] | When you watch “Wheel,” | 当你们在看《幸运之轮》时 |
[17:02] | does she still yell at the TV screen when someone buys a vowel? | 当有人买了元音时 她还会冲着电视屏幕吼吗 |
[17:06] | “Vowels are a waste of money!” | “买元音简直是浪费钱” |
[17:10] | Josephine’s missing! | 乔瑟芬不见了 |
[17:11] | Who? | 谁 |
[17:12] | My Miata! Someone snatched Josie! | 我的马自达 有人绑架了小乔 |
[17:15] | Why aren’t you freaking out?! | 你怎么还没惊慌失措 |
[17:19] | Officer, you need to have all units looking for my car. | 警官 你必须派出所有警员去寻找我的车 |
[17:21] | It’s a brand-new 1995 miata. | 那是辆全新的1995年产马自达 |
[17:24] | Sir, you said the color of your car is British-racing green? | 先生 你说你的车是英国赛车绿的 |
[17:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:28] | They discontinued British-racing green in the ’95 model. | 95款中已经不再生产英国赛车绿色的了 |
[17:31] | The last year the brg was available was in the ’93. | 最近一次的英国赛车绿款是93年产的 |
[17:34] | It’s used! I knew it! | 二手车吧 我就知道 |
[17:37] | Guess that alarm was fake, too. | 我估计那个警报声也是假的吧 |
[17:39] | “Whoop-whoop” My ass! | 瞎叫个毛 滚蛋吧 |
[17:40] | No, no, no. I-I-I-I got a special edition… | 不 不 我的是限定版 |
[17:43] | Sir, I’ve got two passions in life… | 先生 我这辈子只对两件事充满激情 |
[17:45] | law enforcement and Japanese sports coupes. | 执法 和日产跑车 |
[17:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:49] | I, too, am a proud gay man and Miata enthusiast. | 我也是个骄傲的同志和马自达狂热车迷 |
[17:52] | Oh, here we go. | 找到资料了 |
[17:54] | Says a repo order was issued for that car. | 显示那辆车有回购记录 |
[17:57] | Apparently the owner is way behind in payments. | 显然车主拖欠了很久没有支付款项了 |
[18:04] | Steve? | 史蒂夫 |
[18:06] | Okay, so I took out a few loans to pay back some other loans. | 好吧 我申请了一些贷款来还其他的贷款 |
[18:09] | We’re in debt, and you didn’t tell me? | 我们都欠债了 你竟然没告诉我 |
[18:12] | I thought we were cushy. | 我以为我们生活富足呢 |
[18:13] | We are cushy! | 我们是很富足啊 |
[18:15] | We’re just a little low on cashola! | 我们只是缺乏资金流而已 |
[18:18] | Are we poor?! | 我们变穷人了吗 |
[18:19] | Are they gonna take away my stuff?! | 他们会收走我的东西吗 |
[18:20] | I like my stuff! | 我喜欢我的东西 |
[18:24] | Yo. | 哟 |
[18:25] | Well, probably should have hung up already, | 我或许之前就该挂断了 |
[18:27] | but I didn’t, so I heard all that. | 但我没有 所以我都听到了 |
[18:29] | I’ll mail you some literature | 我会给你寄些材料 |
[18:30] | about the Miata queens of Orlando. | 是关于奥兰多地区的马自达女王聚会的 |
[18:33] | We meet every other month, but whatever. | 我们隔一个月聚一次 不过随便啦 |
[18:35] | You’ll read about it. | 你会在材料上看到的 |
[18:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:44] | These two were fast asleep | 这两个小孩子在我刚刚 |
[18:45] | in the backseat of a Miata I repo’d. | 回购的马自达车后座睡着了 |
[18:47] | It was more comfortable than the pantry. | 那里比食品室要舒服多了 |
[18:50] | Uh, of course! | 当然了 |
[18:52] | My boys! I was so worried about and knew were gone! | 宝贝儿子们 我好担心啊 我知道他们不见了 |
[18:56] | Thank you for not repo’ing my children. | 谢谢你没把我的孩子们也回购走 |
[18:59] | No problem. Comes with the job. | 没事 工作附赠福利 |
[19:01] | As well as dibs on anything we find in the cars. | 在车里发现的东西 也都归我们 |
[19:17] | Hello, juice. | 你好啊 帅哥[凶手] |
[19:22] | You know, for the record, | 我必须声明一下 |
[19:23] | that dealer told me that Miata was new. | 那个经销商真的告诉我那辆马自达是新的 |
[19:25] | Well, people lie. | 人是会说谎的 |
[19:27] | Sometimes even to themselves. | 有时甚至自欺欺人 |
[19:30] | Hey, don’t worry, okay? | 嘿 别担心 |
[19:31] | I won’t tell the family about any of this. | 我不会跟家里人说这事的 |
[19:33] | I know business has its ups and downs. | 我知道生意有起有落 |
[19:35] | You’ll get back on your feet. | 你会重新站起来的 |
[19:37] | I appreciate it, Louis. | 我很感激你这么说 路易斯 |
[19:38] | You know… | 其实 |
[19:40] | I got to say | 我不得不说 |
[19:42] | it’d be a lot easier if I still had my best salesman. | 如果我的最佳销售员还在 情况会好很多 |
[19:45] | If you ever need any advice, | 如果你需要什么建议 |
[19:47] | just give me a call, okay? | 给我打电话就行了 |
[19:48] | Just not on my dedicated fax line | 不过别打那个传真专用线路 |
[19:50] | ’cause that’s just for faxes. | 因为那仅供传真用的 |
[19:54] | There we go. | 好了 |
[19:57] | Sorry I got a little upset before. | 抱歉我之前很不高兴 |
[19:59] | Guess I just got caught up in the emotion of the moment. | 大概是陷入那一刻的情绪出不来了 |
[20:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:02] | ‘Cause to me it looked like you were straight-up crying. | 我怎么觉得你是在嚎啕大哭啊 |
[20:05] | But maybe my baby ears didn’t hear it right. | 不过 也可能是我的”婴儿耳”听错了 |
[20:08] | You guys want to listen to some 2Pac? | 你们想听图派克的歌吗 |
[20:10] | Really? We can listen with you? | 真的吗 我们能和你一起听吗 |
[20:13] | I’ll go get some sunny d and raisins. | 我去拿果汁和葡萄干 |
[20:15] | I’ll get our toothbrushes for after. | 我去准备好牙刷 吃完了刷牙 |
[20:19] | Well, I can’t wait to get out of this swampland. | 我真是迫不及待要离开这个沼泽了 |
[20:22] | Well, nothing’s stopping you. | 又没人拦着不让你走 |
[20:25] | By the way, your hair looks terrible. | 顺便说下 你的发型简直丑哭了 |
[20:29] | And your boobs are way too big. | 你的胸也太大了 |
[20:34] | Have a safe drive, mom. | 路上注意安全 妈 |
[20:40] | Well, she’s coming around. | 她可算是想通了 |
[20:45] | – Connie! – Coming, ah-ma. | -康妮 -马上就来 阿妈 |
[20:54] | We all took something away from that trip. | 我们都从那次探亲活动中学到了一些东西 |
[20:56] | Except grandma who set something loose. | 除了外婆 她打开了一扇新的大门 |
[21:03] | And in the process we learned that just like O.J. | 在那过程中 我们认识到 就跟OJ一样 |
[21:05] | people weren’t always what they see. | 人并非总是像表面看起来那样 |
[21:08] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[21:10] | – We won. – Yes, we did. | -我们赢了 -是啊 没错 |
[21:12] | We finally proved this Miata was used. | 我们终于证明了那辆马自达是二手的 |
[21:16] | And we are always honest with each other. | 而且我们之间相互没有秘密 |
[21:18] | We are the most successful couple. | 我们是最成功的夫妻 |
[21:20] | You realize we are swimming in dept too? | 你知道我们也欠了一屁股债吧 |
[21:23] | Yes, but we are swimming together. | 是的 但我们一起承担 |
[21:27] | Oh man. Come on. | 我靠 不要啊 |
[21:29] | That one was gross. | 太恶心了 |