时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, a few weeks ago, my mom accidentally sold a house. | 几周前 我妈碰巧卖掉一栋房子 |
[00:03] | We love it. We’d like to make an offer. | 我们很喜欢 我们愿意购买 |
[00:06] | And it was like she’d finally found her calling in life. | 她就像终于找到了人生的使命 |
[00:09] | I was born to do this! | 我天生就是干这个的 |
[00:11] | And she jumped right into it, full force. | 于是她全力投入到这事上了 |
[00:13] | Thank you so much. Goodbye. | 非常感谢 再见 |
[00:16] | I-it’s nice, | 挺不错的 |
[00:17] | but, uh, five bedrooms is a lot for our first home. | 但对于我们的第一个家 5个卧室太多了吧 |
[00:19] | No, it is not. | 不 一点都不多 |
[00:21] | Listen, Manuel, Soleil… | 听着 曼纽尔 索莱尔 |
[00:23] | Those are not our names. | 我们不是叫这个名字 |
[00:24] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[00:25] | I sold a house on my very first day on the job. | 我入行第一天就卖掉了一栋房子 |
[00:27] | Trust me… I am the best. | 相信我 我是最优秀的 |
[00:29] | There she is! | 她在这儿 |
[00:30] | Oh, she’s the one who keeps swooping in on my listings! | 她就是那个一直暗中对我清单上的房子下手的人 |
[00:34] | – Hey, Jessica. – Oh, hi, George. | -好啊 杰西卡 -你好啊 乔治 |
[00:36] | Officer Bryson is a regular at my husband’s restaurant. | 布兰森警官是我丈夫开的餐厅里的常客 |
[00:39] | We have a caricature of him on the wall. | 我们的墙上还有一幅他的讽刺画呢 |
[00:41] | I’m wearing an apron, standing next to a barbecue. | 我穿着围裙 站在烧烤设备旁边 |
[00:43] | I love barbecue sauce, and… they ran with it. | 我喜欢烧烤酱 他们家的烧烤酱超赞 |
[00:46] | Can we please?! | 拜托哦 |
[00:48] | She doesn’t even have a realtor’s license! | 她连房产经纪人执照都没有 |
[00:50] | Go ahead… ask to see her license. | 来啊 叫她出示执照 |
[00:53] | She’s come down to the station three times. | 她往警察局跑了三趟了 |
[00:56] | – Do you mind? – Not at all. | -介意出示下吗 -毫不介意 |
[00:58] | Let me get it. It’s just in my car. | 我去拿 就在我车上 |
[01:02] | I hate caricatures. | 我讨厌讽刺画 |
[01:04] | Is my nose a little big? Yes. | 我的鼻子有点大吗 是的 |
[01:05] | Could my husband use it as a ski jump? No. | 我丈夫能用之作为滑雪跳台吗 不能 |
[01:09] | She’s getting away! | 她要跑路了 |
[01:12] | Shoot out her tire! | 对着她的轮胎开枪啊 |
[01:15] | W-which would be an easy shot | 从这美丽的 手工雕刻的双门 |
[01:17] | from this beautiful, hand-carved double-door entry. | 对外开枪 是很容易瞄准的 |
[01:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:46] | I forgot my wallet. | 我忘了带钱包 |
[01:49] | You’re at home. | 你在家啊 |
[01:58] | Boys, get over here! | 孩儿们 快过来 |
[02:00] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[02:01] | Something I’ve wanted for a long time. | 我早就想要的东西 |
[02:04] | A giant box! | 巨大的盒子 |
[02:05] | I’m so happy for you, dad. Congratulations. | 我真为你开心 爸 恭喜 |
[02:08] | When I grow up, I’m gonna get a box, too. | 等我长大了 我也要买一个盒子 |
[02:17] | Ever since I first laid eyes on Nicole, I knew she was my girl. | 从我第一眼见到妮可 我就知道她是我的真命天女 |
[02:21] | Maybe she was out of my league, | 或许我是配不上她 |
[02:22] | but look at Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri. | 但瞧瞧珍妮特·杰克逊和杰梅因·杜普里 |
[02:25] | If that ashy li’l nugget could get it, so could I. | 如果那种人都能成功 我也能啊 |
[02:30] | Dad… | 爸 |
[02:32] | How do I get Nicole to like me? | 我要怎样才能让妮可喜欢我 |
[02:35] | Well, you picked a tough one, buddy. | 你这任务很艰巨啊 小哥 |
[02:37] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不打算说谎 |
[02:38] | She’s cute, and she’s older. | 她很可爱 年纪也大些 |
[02:39] | You’re 11, and you sleep with a glo worm. | 你才11岁 睡觉时还得抱着虫虫玩具 |
[02:41] | Yo, g-dubs sleeps with me. | 打住 是虫兄需要我的安抚 |
[02:44] | Look, getting girls is like opening a restaurant. | 听着 追女孩就跟开餐厅是一回事 |
[02:48] | It’s all about location. | 地点是关键 |
[02:49] | You just have to be conveniently located | 你只需要”恰巧”出现在关键地方就行 |
[02:51] | when she’s driving home from the airport | 比如 当她要从机场开车回家 |
[02:53] | and too desperate to look for other options. | 而不想再去烦神 找其他的选择 |
[02:55] | W-what do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[02:57] | Find out where she’s gonna be | 搞清楚她接下来会去哪儿 |
[02:58] | and be there always. | 然后经常出现在那里 |
[03:00] | Like, uh, is she part of any clubs, | 比如 她参加了什么俱乐部吗 |
[03:02] | or where does she go after school? | 或者她放学后一般去哪儿 |
[03:04] | That’s your move, buddy. That’s what you’re gonna do. | 那就是你的路子 小哥 那就是你需要做的 |
[03:10] | Apparently, you need a license to sell houses! | 显然 要卖房得先有个执照 |
[03:13] | Did you know this?! | 你知道这事吗 |
[03:14] | I did know this. | 我知道啊 |
[03:15] | I told you this, and you ignored me. | 我早就跟你说了 但你无视了我 |
[03:17] | Ashley Alexander is trying to take me out | 艾什莉·亚历山大想封杀我 |
[03:19] | because she knows I am the best. | 因为她知道我是最优秀的 |
[03:22] | It is like Mike Tyson all over again. | 简直是迈克·泰森事件又重演了 |
[03:24] | They bring in Miss Black Rhode Island… | 他们利用罗德岛的一个黑人女… |
[03:26] | Honey, you’re gonna have to give up on that. | 亲爱的 你得放弃了 |
[03:28] | He was guilty. He went to jail. | 他有罪 他入狱了 |
[03:30] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[03:31] | I will ace their silly exam, | 我分分钟拿下那个傻兮兮的考试 |
[03:33] | and then I will treat myself to a chipwich, | 然后我会用一个冰淇淋三明治犒劳自己 |
[03:36] | because… tell me why, Evan. | 因为…告诉我为什么 埃文 |
[03:39] | Evan, always be listening to me. | 埃文 时刻注意听我说话 |
[03:40] | What did I ask you when you got a 99 on your spelling test? | 上次你的拼写考试得99分时 我怎么问你的 |
[03:43] | “Did anyone get a 100?” | “有得100分的吗” |
[03:45] | And I said, “No,” | 我说 “没有” |
[03:46] | And you said, “Then you are the best.” | 然后你说 “那你就是最优秀的” |
[03:48] | That’s right. Because what do I say, Emery? | 没错 因为我常说的一句话是什么 埃莫瑞 |
[03:51] | Emery, always be listening to me. | 埃莫瑞 时刻注意听我说话 |
[03:54] | “If you’re going to do something, be the best.” | “如果你决定做一件事 就要做最优秀的” |
[03:59] | Guys, speaking of the best… | 各位 说到最优秀的 |
[04:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:04] | It’s a sit-down, salon-style hair dryer, | 一个坐式 沙龙风格的干发机 |
[04:07] | and it’s beautiful. | 真是赞爆了 |
[04:08] | Now I can finally reach my maximum hair potential. | 现在我终于能把发型潜力发挥到极致了 |
[04:12] | I need more information. | 请再多介绍一下 |
[04:13] | I ordered it from the Outlet mall. | 我从奥特莱斯商场订购的 |
[04:15] | See, you know how hand-held dryers blow your hair back, | 手持吹风机有时会把你的头发吹向后面 |
[04:17] | when what you really want is for the hair to be blown down? | 而你真正希望做出的造型 明明是往下的 |
[04:20] | That’s what the Philippe Monday 3000s provides… | 那正是菲利普周一3000干发机具备的… |
[04:23] | a cone of premium, omnidirectional hot air | 一个半球形罩子 全方位热风 |
[04:26] | for that all-over dry. | 让头发全面风干 |
[04:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Excuse me… can you move? | 不好意思 你能让下位子吗 |
[04:46] | I want to sit close to the door. This won’t take me long. | 我想坐得离门近点 我很快就考完的 |
[04:49] | I have a chipwich waiting for me in the car. | 我车里还有个冰淇淋三明治等着我呢 |
[04:56] | This test is a waste of my time. | 这考试简直是浪费时间 |
[04:59] | I know what you mean. | 我真是太懂了 |
[05:00] | I always say “Time is money.” | 我总是说 “时间就是金钱” |
[05:04] | Hello. | 瞧 |
[05:06] | It says “Get rich” in Chinese. | 是中文的”发财”二字 |
[05:08] | Oh, I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[05:10] | Kim from Sunshine Realty. | 我是来自阳光房产公司的金 |
[05:12] | Jessica. | 我叫杰西卡 |
[05:13] | Are you already a realtor? | 你已经是一个房产经纪人了吗 |
[05:14] | Yes, for 10 years now. I’m just renewing my license. | 是啊 都10年了 我只是来更新执照的 |
[05:17] | What about you? How long have you been in the game? | 你呢 你入行多久了 |
[05:18] | Only a month, but I already sold a house… on my first try. | 才一个月 但我第一次尝试就卖出了一栋房子 |
[05:22] | Congratulations. You will never forget your first time. | 恭喜 第一次总是令人难忘的 |
[05:24] | Mine was, what, 358 houses ago? | 我的第一次 是在卖出358栋房之前吧 |
[05:28] | You jive. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[05:29] | I know. It’s crazy, right? | 我懂的 很疯狂 对吧 |
[05:31] | But I’m kind of a freak of nature. | 但我就是业内奇葩 |
[05:32] | I’ve been voted top-selling realtor five years running | 我已经连续5年被选为最出色的房产经纪人了 |
[05:35] | according to the Orlando Sentinel. | 《奥兰多前哨报》评的 |
[05:37] | They… call you that? | 他们 会这么评价你吗 |
[05:39] | Yes. Kind of embarrassing. | 是啊 有点不好意思呢 |
[05:41] | Here’s the article. | 瞧这篇报道 |
[05:43] | You can keep that. I have copies. | 你留着吧 我复印了很多份 |
[05:46] | So, uh, why are you so late to the game? | 你怎么 这么晚才入行 |
[05:48] | Career change? | 是转换职业的吗 |
[05:49] | Well, I have three kids… | 我有3个孩子 |
[05:52] | Okay. So you made that choice. | 好吧 所以你之前选择了他们 |
[05:57] | I am also a stay-at-home mom starting my act 2 in life. | 我也是个全职妈妈 现在开始人生第二春 |
[06:01] | You and me… we’re the same. | 你和我 我们是一样的 |
[06:05] | No, we are not. | 不 不是 |
[06:07] | I envy you two. | 我真羡慕你们 |
[06:09] | – We are not the same. – Tell us all about it. | -我们不一样 -可不是嘛 |
[06:11] | We are not the… s-same. | 我们 不一样 |
[06:12] | You have two hours for part 1. | 请在两小时内完成第一部分 |
[06:23] | I forgot my pencil. Let me go get it. | 我忘记带铅笔了 我去拿 |
[06:25] | It’s just in my car. | 就在我的车里 |
[06:28] | State got my letter, right? | 政府收到我的信了 对吧 |
[06:30] | Marge Hickman… I’m allowed these? | 玛格·希克曼 我可以带这个的 |
[06:38] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[06:41] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[06:44] | Eating a chipwich. | 吃冰淇淋三明治 |
[06:46] | I thought you were supposed to be taking your real-estate exam. | 我以为你在参加房产经纪人执照考试呢 |
[06:48] | Okay, Honey. | 够了 哈妮 |
[06:55] | What did your dad mean, “Be conveniently located” | 你爸说的 “恰巧出现在关键地方 |
[06:57] | when she’s driving home from the airport”? | 比如她要从机场开车回家” 是什么意思 |
[06:59] | He was saying I should find out where she at after school. | 他叫我搞清楚她放学后都去什么地方 |
[07:01] | If I could spend time with my dad, | 如果我可以和我爸相处 |
[07:03] | I wouldn’t waste it talking about some skeeze. | 我才不会把时间浪费在谈论某个小骚货身上 |
[07:05] | Okay, Dave. | 够了 达夫 |
[07:07] | Missy… | 小姑娘 |
[07:08] | You are gonna spend the rest of your life in detention. | 你的余生都要被留堂了 |
[07:11] | At least I have a life. | 至少我有生活啊 |
[07:14] | What’s this? What’s this?! It’s my wedding ring! | 瞧这是什么 这是什么 是婚戒哦 |
[07:17] | I have a life. | 我也是有生活的 |
[07:19] | That’s how I’m gonna spend time with her. | 我就打算这样跟她在一起共度美好时光 |
[07:21] | I got to get thrown into detention. | 我也要被留堂处罚 |
[07:23] | Oh, yeah? How are you gonna do that? | 是吗 你要怎么做到 |
[07:26] | Yes, Eddie? | 什么事 埃迪 |
[07:28] | Oprah sucks. | 奥普拉是傻逼 |
[07:33] | Hey, girl. | 嘿 妹子 |
[07:36] | Looks like we’re just two rebels here. | 似乎我们是两个不羁的少男少女啊 |
[07:38] | Yeah. Totally. | 是啊 绝对的 |
[07:39] | Um, can you hold this for me? | 你能帮我拿着这个吗 |
[07:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[07:46] | Young man, is that a bag of ninja stars? | 年轻人 那是一袋忍者飞镖吗 |
[07:49] | What? No! Nicole just asked me to hold this for her. | 什么 不是 妮可让我帮她保管一下 |
[07:51] | Did she leave? | 她走了吗 |
[07:53] | She did it again. | 她还真又跑了 |
[07:55] | I don’t know where she gets off. | 我不知道她又跑到哪儿去了 |
[07:58] | You know I’m married, right? | 你知道我已经有丈夫了 对吧 |
[08:03] | Congratulations! | 恭喜哦 |
[08:05] | What? | 什么 |
[08:06] | You passed your test! | 恭喜你通过了考试 |
[08:07] | I mean, we knew you would. It’s just a formality. | 我们知道你肯定能通过的 就是走个过场嘛 |
[08:09] | Like you said, got to weed out the dum-dums. | 就像你说的 要把那些笨蛋都淘汰 |
[08:14] | Yep. I did it. | 是啊 我成功了 |
[08:16] | No dum-dums here. | 没有大笨蛋了 |
[08:18] | The cake says “A-b-c”… “Always be celebrating.” | 蛋糕上的字是ABC 意思是”永远在庆祝” |
[08:21] | I thought the “B” Should stand for “Best.” | 我以为B字母的意思是”最优秀”呢 |
[08:23] | “Always best celebrating”? | “永远最优秀的庆祝”吗 |
[08:25] | That’s what you wanted? | 你想改成这样吗 |
[08:27] | What’d you say, mommy? | 你刚说什么 妈咪 |
[08:29] | I-I didn’t say anything. | 我 我什么都没说啊 |
[08:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | I’m listening to you, though, just so you know. | 就是告诉你一下 我有在认真听你说话 |
[08:40] | Careful. | 当心 |
[08:43] | What’s going on? | 搞什么啊 |
[08:45] | Excuse the 3000s. | 请原谅这机器 |
[08:47] | She got a wider stance than I realized. | 它比我原本以为的要占地方一些 |
[08:50] | I told the girls at school we got a new hair dryer, | 我跟女同学说 我家买了个干发机 |
[08:52] | and they said, | 她们说 |
[08:53] | “Don’t do anything different to your hair. We love it. | “千万别换发型 我们就爱现在这样子” |
[08:56] | Who said that? Bianca? | 谁说的 比安卡吗 |
[08:57] | That sounds like Bianca. | 听着就像是比安卡 |
[08:58] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[08:59] | Jessica, don’t you have to get up? | 杰西卡 你不用起床吗 |
[09:01] | I thought you had a lot of houses to show today. | 我以为你今天要带很多人参观房子呢 |
[09:04] | Oh, yes, a lot of showings today. | 是啊 要参观好多房子 |
[09:06] | Busy, busy. | 忙啊 忙啊 |
[09:08] | Houses, mansions, condos, houseboats. | 带院房 庄园 公寓 船屋 |
[09:11] | How crazy are houseboats? You go home and you sail away. | 船屋可真够疯狂的 回到家 就整个开走了 |
[09:15] | What’s your address? The ocean. | 你家地址是哪里啊 海洋 |
[09:17] | Don’t like your neighbors? | 不喜欢邻居是吗 |
[09:18] | Fish are your neighbors. You can eat your neighbors. | 你的邻居是鱼 直接把邻居吃了吧 |
[09:21] | So, yeah… busy, busy. | 所以 没错 忙啊 忙啊 |
[09:24] | Okay, have a great day. I’m going under. | 好吧 祝你一天愉快 我要进去了 |
[09:30] | Dad. | 爸 |
[09:31] | I went to where Nicole hangs out after school. | 我去了妮可放学后去的地方 |
[09:33] | She blew me off. | 她放我鸽子了 |
[09:34] | Okay, well, now that you’ve got her location down, | 好吧 既然你知道她的位置了 |
[09:37] | you got to find out what she likes so you can plan your menu. | 就得清楚她喜欢什么 然后做好一份菜单 |
[09:40] | Can you not talk in restaurant? | 你能别用餐厅术语吗 |
[09:42] | Okay. Find some shared interests, | 好吧 找到一些共同的兴趣 |
[09:44] | something you both like, you know, to break the ice. | 你们都喜欢的 来破除冰冷的关系 |
[09:46] | Is that what you did with mom? | 你就是这么追到老妈的吗 |
[09:47] | Oh, not right away. | 不是立刻就这样 |
[09:49] | We developed our shared interest over about nine months… | 我们用了9个月左右的时间 才培养出共同的兴趣 |
[09:52] | you. | 就是你 |
[09:53] | Nasty. | 真污 |
[10:02] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[10:05] | I love it! | 我好爱 |
[10:08] | I didn’t take the test. | 我没参加考试 |
[10:10] | I have nowhere to go, | 我无处可去 |
[10:11] | and I have to pretend to be at work all day. | 我每天必须装作去工作 |
[10:15] | No, he died last year. | 不 他去年就死了 |
[10:17] | It’s very sad. | 很令人伤心 |
[10:24] | Okay, you little turds. | 好了 你们这帮小兔崽子 |
[10:26] | No funny business today. | 今天可不准耍小花招 |
[10:29] | I’m at a really big point in Michael Crichton’s “Congo,” | 我正读迈克尔·克莱顿的《刚果》读得上瘾 |
[10:33] | and I’m gonna put my headphones on. | 我会戴上耳机 |
[10:39] | Couldn’t help but notice you framed me | 我注意到你那天 |
[10:40] | with a bag of ninja stars the other day. | 用一包忍者飞镖陷害了我 |
[10:43] | You into Asian warfare? | 你对亚洲战斗感兴趣吗 |
[10:46] | Brandon Lee was hot. | 李国豪很性感 |
[10:48] | R.I.P., B. Lee. | 安息吧 李小龙 |
[10:51] | You ever seen “The crow”? It’s one of my favorite movies. | 你看过《乌鸦》吗 那是我最爱的电影之一 |
[10:54] | I don’t need to see it. I’ve lived it. | 我不需要看 我亲身经历过 |
[10:57] | My pizza! | 我的披萨 |
[10:58] | Get away, crows! | 走开 乌鸦 |
[11:02] | This place sucks. | 这地方糟透了 |
[11:04] | I don’t even need to be here, anyway. | 我都不需要来这里的 |
[11:05] | I’m going to beauty school. | 我反正是要上美容学院的 |
[11:07] | Girl, let me stop you right there. | 姑娘 我打断一下 |
[11:08] | You do not need a school to teach you how to be beautiful. | 你不需要一所学校来教你怎么变美 |
[11:11] | A beauty school, where you learn how to do hair and makeup? | 美容学院 是教你做发型和化妆的地方 |
[11:14] | Awesome! I love that stuff, too! | 好极了 我也对这感兴趣呢 |
[11:16] | You should come over sometime after school. | 你放学后应该抽个时间来我家 |
[11:18] | – I… – Yes. | -我… -好 |
[11:24] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[11:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么呢 |
[11:28] | Why aren’t you showing houses? | 你怎么没带人参观房子 |
[11:31] | I didn’t take the realtor test. | 我没参加房产经纪人执照考试 |
[11:33] | What? | 什么 |
[11:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[11:35] | Because I’m never gonna be as good as her. | 因为我永远不可能像她那么出色 |
[11:40] | Kim! | 金啊 |
[11:41] | She is great. | 她超棒的 |
[11:42] | – She sold us our house. – Okay, Honey. | -我们家房子就是她介绍的 -够了 哈妮 |
[11:45] | I’m sorry, Jessica. | 抱歉 杰西卡 |
[11:47] | Look, I know how hard it is living in someone else’s shadow. | 听着 我明白活在别人阴影下的难处 |
[11:50] | Marvin’s first wife was 25 years older than me, | 马文的第一任妻子比我大25岁 |
[11:53] | 25 pounds heavier, and is addicted to prescription meds. | 比我重25磅 并且对处方药上瘾 |
[11:57] | How are you living in her shadow? | 那你怎么会活在她的阴影下 |
[12:01] | No. Sweetie, no. | 不 亲爱的 不是 |
[12:02] | No, no. She’s living in mine. | 不 是她活在我的阴影之下 |
[12:04] | But I really feel for her. | 但我真的很同情她 |
[12:06] | Look, anyway, the point is, | 听着 重点是 |
[12:08] | there’s always gonna be a shadow. | 总会有某个人的阴影存在的 |
[12:10] | So it’s up to you to step out of it. | 所以就要靠你自己走出去了 |
[12:12] | So… We’re gonna stop eating the ice cream, | 所以 就别吃冰淇淋了 |
[12:17] | and you are gonna get your butt back down there | 你赶紧回去 |
[12:19] | and ace that test. | 考出个好成绩 |
[12:25] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[12:27] | Thank you, Honey. | 谢谢你 哈妮 |
[12:29] | That’s exactly what I am going to do. | 我会这么做的 |
[12:35] | Ma’am. Ma’am, you can’t do those here. | 女士 你不能在这里刮 |
[12:36] | You’re gonna get scratcher dust in the ketchup. | 你会把刮刮粉弄到番茄酱里的 |
[12:38] | I can’t go outside, | 我不能出去 |
[12:39] | because my friend is a jogging maniac. | 因为我的朋友是个慢跑狂 |
[12:41] | She’s all over the city. | 她简直跑遍全城 |
[12:43] | The only place I am safe is here, | 我唯一安全的地方就是这里 |
[12:46] | by your junk food. | 躲在你的垃圾食品旁 |
[12:48] | Let’s see what you have in your pot, | 来看看奖项结果吧 |
[12:50] | you cute, little leprechaun. | 你个可爱的小妖精 |
[12:55] | Nothing. | 未中奖 |
[13:00] | There’s flies making love in your hot-dog case! | 有苍蝇在你的热狗箱里产卵呢 |
[13:04] | Mission control, this is star fighter. Come in. | 任务控制部 我是星战战士 请讲 |
[13:06] | The shields are down! I repeat, the shields are down! | 防护盾已被击垮 重复 防护盾已被击垮 |
[13:09] | We’re coming in hot, and we’re bringing company! | 我们被跟踪了 有敌人在后面追 |
[13:11] | Damn it, lieutenant! The shields are down! | 该死的 中尉 防护盾已被击垮 |
[13:12] | We’re breaking up on re-entry! The g-force is too much! | 我们无法进入大气层了 重力太强 |
[13:16] | Tell Bianca I loved her. | 转告比安卡 我爱她 |
[13:18] | I will do no such thing… | 我不会替你传话的 |
[13:19] | ’cause you’re gonna tell her yourself. | 因为你得亲口告诉她 |
[13:23] | You guys are good. | 你们演得很像 |
[13:25] | And this is my crimper with interchangeable plates. | 这是我的卷发器 有可替换的金属板 |
[13:28] | It’s the same one Melissa Joan Hart uses. | 跟梅丽莎·琼·哈特用的是同款哦 |
[13:32] | That’s so interesting. | 真是太有趣了 |
[13:33] | It wasn’t interesting, but I didn’t care. | 其实一点都没趣 但我不在乎 |
[13:35] | I was in her crib! | 我进入她房里了啊 |
[13:37] | You know, I’m glad you guys moved in next door. | 其实 我很高兴你们搬到隔壁了 |
[13:39] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[13:40] | Yeah. It was pretty boring around here. | 是啊 以前这里超无聊的 |
[13:45] | And your house was empty for so long because of the murders. | 因为谋杀案 你们家那栋房子空了很久 |
[13:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:48] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[13:50] | Yo, you got me there. | 哟 你刚真的骗到我了 |
[13:52] | Hey, could I ask you a favor? | 嘿 我能请你帮个忙吗 |
[13:54] | I need someone to practice my beauty stuff on. | 我需要一个人来试验下我的美容产品 |
[13:56] | No problem, girl. Do your thing. | 没问题 妹子 来吧 |
[13:58] | Yeah? Cool. Thanks. | 真的吗 好棒 谢谢 |
[14:04] | I thought you were just gonna style my hair or something. | 我以为你只是要帮我做个发型什么的 |
[14:06] | What I really need to learn is ear piercing. | 我真正需要学习的 是打耳洞 |
[14:10] | You know Brandon Lee had an earring, right? | 你知道李国豪也曾戴过耳环 对吧 |
[14:14] | True dat. | 没错 |
[14:18] | Ooh, this was crazy. | 天啊 这也太疯狂了 |
[14:21] | It was the closest I’d ever been to a girl | 那是我跟女孩间最亲近的一次 |
[14:22] | who wasn’t my mom, a dentist, a nurse… | 当然 要除了我妈 牙医 护士 |
[14:30] | Quick… “Propensity.” | 速问速答 “倾向”的拼法 |
[14:32] | P-R-O-P… P-r-o-p… | |
[14:34] | Ensity. | “安斯地” |
[14:35] | Propensity. | “倾向” |
[14:36] | “Ensity”? | “安斯地”是什么鬼 |
[14:38] | Wrong. Here’s the word. Write it five times. | 回答错误 请看单词 罚抄5遍 |
[14:42] | How was your first day as a licensed realtor? | 成为持照房产经纪人的第一天感觉怎么样 |
[14:46] | Ohm, you know, it… it was the same. | 其实 就跟过去一样啦 |
[14:49] | It didn’t feel any different. | 并没有任何的不同 |
[14:51] | But it had to feel a little different, right? | 但是肯定有那么一点不同的 对吧 |
[14:53] | You’re legit now. | 你现在合法了啊 |
[14:54] | Actually, I was thinking about it, | 实际上 我也有考虑这事 |
[14:56] | and… I feel like I have conquered that world. | 我觉得 我已经征服了那个世界了 |
[15:00] | I’m ready to move on to something else. | 我已经准备好投身新事业了 |
[15:03] | Don’t be silly. You’re great at this. | 别傻了 你很擅长做这个 |
[15:05] | Hey, can I see your license? | 嘿 我能看下你的执照吗 |
[15:08] | Oh, it’s in the car. | 放车里了 |
[15:10] | Don’t worry. I know you photograph angry. | 别担心 我知道你拍出来总是生气的表情 |
[15:12] | I don’t care. I just want to see the license. | 我不在乎 我就想看下执照而已 |
[15:16] | Let me just get it. | 那我去拿吧 |
[15:18] | In my purse. | 在我的包里 |
[15:20] | Let me just get it. | 我去拿 |
[15:30] | A little zip-zip… | 拉链这么一拉 |
[15:33] | Oh, no! Someone has stolen it! | 不好 我的执照被偷了 |
[15:41] | No one leaves until we find out who. | 在查出小偷是谁前 任何人都不准离开 |
[15:42] | It’s definitely grandma. | 肯定是奶奶 |
[15:47] | Jessica, I know you didn’t take the test. | 杰西卡 我知道你没参加考试 |
[15:50] | – What?! No! I… – I ran into Honey. | -什么 不 我… -我遇到哈妮了 |
[15:57] | Jesus please… | 苍天大地啊 |
[16:00] | She told me everything. | 她把什么都告诉我了 |
[16:01] | The only thing that woman runs more than her legs is her mouth. | 那个女人的嘴可真大 比她的跑步范围还大 |
[16:04] | She’s worried about you. | 她很担心你 |
[16:07] | Okay, it’s true. I didn’t take the test. | 好吧 那是事实 我没去参加考试 |
[16:11] | Here’s the thief, mommy. | 小偷找到了 妈咪 |
[16:21] | See ya, girl. | 再见 妹子 |
[16:23] | Dude, let’s go! | 老兄 快走 |
[16:24] | Get your bike out! | 快去骑车 |
[16:25] | W-what’s going on? | 什么情况啊 |
[16:26] | Shaq’s at the barbecue store at the mall! | 大鲨鱼来商场的烧烤店了 |
[16:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:28] | He’s getting his propane tank fixed. | 他正在找人修理他的燃料罐 |
[16:30] | Just before that, he was at Mrs. Fields, | 在那之前 他去了费尔斯太太饼干店 |
[16:32] | getting one of those giant cookies. | 买了一个巨大的曲奇饼 |
[16:33] | But I bet to him, it’s a regular cookie. | 但我觉得对他来说 就是普通尺寸的曲奇饼 |
[16:39] | Dude! Is that an earring? | 老兄 你戴了耳环吗 |
[16:41] | Yeah. Nicole tagged me like her own personal wildcat. | 是啊 妮可给我打上了她的标记 |
[16:44] | You look like a fool! | 你看上去像个白痴 |
[16:45] | We’re losing focus! | 我们偏离主题了 |
[16:46] | Eddie. Eddie, get on. | 埃迪 埃迪 快去骑车 |
[16:48] | Hey, Eddie! I just found my henna stencils. | 嘿 埃迪 我刚找到我的指甲燃料板 |
[16:50] | Can I practice decorating your hands? | 我能给你的手涂抹一下吗 |
[16:54] | Too long, Huang. We got to go. | 耽误太久了 黄 我们得走了 |
[16:56] | Shaq! We’re coming, Shaq! | 大鲨鱼 我们来了 大鲨鱼 |
[17:00] | We forgive you for “Shaq Fu”! | 我们原谅你的《功夫鲨鱼》了 |
[17:02] | What’s going on? Why didn’t you take the test? | 怎么回事 你为什么不参加考试 |
[17:05] | What’s the point? | 那有什么意义呢 |
[17:06] | No matter how many houses I sell, I’m never gonna catch up | 无论我卖掉多少房子 我都不可能赶上 |
[17:09] | with people who’ve been doing it for 10 years. | 那些在这行干了10年的人 |
[17:12] | It’s too late in the game for me to be the best. | 我入这行太晚了 不可能成为最优秀的了 |
[17:15] | Why do you always have to be the best? | 为什么你干什么都要当最优秀的 |
[17:17] | Because I tell the boys they always have to be the best. | 因为我跟儿子们说 他们要永远争当最优秀的 |
[17:20] | So your answer is to just quit? | 所以你的应对方法就是放弃吗 |
[17:22] | I’m not used to this! | 我也不习惯这样啊 |
[17:23] | Well, you’re also not used to having a full-time job, | 你也不习惯有一份全职工作 |
[17:26] | living in Orlando, having a husband with perfect hair. | 生活在奥兰多 有一个发型完美的丈夫 |
[17:29] | A lot of things in life are new for you. | 人生中有很多事对你来说都是新的体验 |
[17:31] | All that matters is you do your best. | 最重要的就是 你尽全力了 |
[17:34] | Isn’t that a better example for the boys than quitting? | 对儿子们而言 那是比放弃更好的榜样吧 |
[17:38] | I like quitters even less than losers. | 相比失败者 我更讨厌半途而废者 |
[17:41] | It goes like this. | 排序是这样的 |
[17:42] | It goes quitters, losers, | 半途而废者 失败者 |
[17:44] | cats, kleenex, Martin Sheen, | 猫 纸巾 马丁·辛 |
[17:47] | redheads, croissants, buttons… | 红头发的人 牛角面包 纽扣 |
[17:51] | Quick! | 速问速答 |
[17:51] | What are the zoning laws for a noncommercial establishment? | 非商用建筑的分区法指的是什么 |
[17:54] | I just opened the book. | 我才刚打开书呢 |
[17:55] | Wrong! | 错误 |
[17:56] | Here’s the answer. Write it five times. | 答案在这里 拿去罚抄5遍 |
[17:59] | It’s fun when mommy’s bad. | 妈咪表现差劲的时候真有趣 |
[18:01] | Hey, mommy won’t be bad for long. | 嘿 妈咪不会一直表现差劲的 |
[18:03] | I crunched the numbers, | 我算过了 |
[18:04] | and if I sell 20 luxury homes a year, I can beat Kim. | 如果我一年能卖掉20栋豪宅 就能打败金 |
[18:08] | Plus, she’s gonna turn 40 soon, | 再说了 她很快就要40岁了 |
[18:09] | panic, and do I.V.F. | 恐慌 然后做试管授精 |
[18:12] | That’ll bench her for a few months. | 那会让她好几个月不能工作 |
[18:14] | But that’s not what’s important, right, honey? | 但那不是最重要的 对吧 亲爱的 |
[18:16] | Right, right. No, right. | 是啊 是啊 当然不是了 |
[18:19] | Hey, mom. I’m home. | 嘿 妈 我回来了 |
[18:20] | Just gonna get a jump on my homework! | 我这就去做家庭作业 |
[18:22] | Love you! | 爱你 |
[18:23] | You love me? | 你爱我 |
[18:25] | What are you hiding? | 你到底在隐瞒什么 |
[18:27] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:30] | An earring?! | 耳环 |
[18:31] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[18:32] | I take my eye off you for five minutes, | 我就稍微那么一下没看着你 |
[18:35] | and you do this? | 你就干出这种事了 |
[18:37] | – And what are these? – No… | -手套又是什么情况 -别 |
[18:39] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[18:40] | I can’t belie… | 我真不敢相.. |
[18:41] | My goodness. Your hands are beautiful. | 天啊 你的手好美 |
[18:44] | Is your ear pierced? | 你打耳洞了吗 |
[18:45] | You are in so much trouble. | 你这下麻烦大了 |
[18:48] | I’m just doing what dad told me… | 我只是做了爸爸教我做的事 |
[18:50] | treating Nicole like a restaurant. | 把妮可当做一家餐厅 |
[18:51] | – You told him this was okay? – No. N… | -你跟他说这样可以吗 -不是 |
[18:54] | I told him to spend time with her and find shared interests. | 我告诉他多跟她相处 寻找共同的兴趣爱好 |
[18:57] | Which is what I did! She did all of this. | 我就是这么做的啊 这些都是她弄的 |
[19:00] | I-I can’t even look at you with that thing. | 我简直不能忍你这副模样 |
[19:02] | Here… put this back on. | 给 继续戴着吧 |
[19:06] | You look like an Indian Elmer Fudd. | 你看上去就像印第安人版的艾尔默·弗德 |
[19:09] | I said “Shared interests.” | 我说的是”共同的兴趣” |
[19:11] | What are you doing? You’re not into this stuff. | 你在搞什么 你对这些又没兴趣 |
[19:13] | I know. And I missed seeing Shaq at the mall. | 我知道 我还错过了去商场看大鲨鱼的机会 |
[19:15] | He was power-browsing, and I wanted to go, | 他在浏览些东西 我很想去的 |
[19:17] | but Nicole wanted to henna my hands. | 但是妮可想用我的手练习涂色 |
[19:20] | What was Shaq browsing at the mall? | 大鲨鱼在商场浏览什么啊 |
[19:21] | Cookies and propane. | 曲奇饼和燃料罐 |
[19:23] | That makes sense. | 那倒也说得通 |
[19:24] | You figure he can’t buy clothes there. | 他估计在商场也买不到尺寸合适的衣服 |
[19:26] | This is stupid! | 这太愚蠢了 |
[19:28] | I’m just gonna give up. | 我还是放弃吧 |
[19:30] | Eddie, no. | 埃迪 不 |
[19:32] | I’m not quitting, and you are not, either. | 我不会放弃的 你也别放弃 |
[19:35] | Just be yourself. | 做真实的自己 |
[19:37] | If that’s not good enough, that’s not the girl for you. | 如果那还不够好 那她就不适合你 |
[19:47] | Hey, wait. Where’s your earring? | 嘿 等等 你的耳环呢 |
[19:49] | I took it out. | 我取下来了 |
[19:50] | And the henna wouldn’t come off, | 不过手上画的东西洗不掉 |
[19:51] | so you’ll just have to imagine that’s gone, too. | 你自行想象下 就当我也弄掉了吧 |
[19:54] | I thought it looked great. | 我觉得很美啊 |
[19:56] | Honestly, I’m not really into any of that beauty stuff. | 老实说 我对这些美容什么的并不感兴趣 |
[20:00] | But you should totally go for it. You’re good at it. | 但你应该继续追求这个梦 你很擅长 |
[20:03] | And after I’m done being grounded, | 等我的禁足期结束后 |
[20:05] | if you want to do something that’s not lame, | 如果你想做点不那么差劲的事 |
[20:06] | like watch basketball or whatever, | 比如看篮球赛什么的 |
[20:09] | I’d be down. | 我愿意奉陪 |
[20:12] | By the way, | 顺便说下 |
[20:13] | I heard Shaq wasn’t really at the mall yesterday. | 我听说大鲨鱼昨天其实并没有去商场 |
[20:16] | It was just some big black guy in a mustard-colored suit. | 那只是个普通的黑人 穿着青黄色的西装而已 |
[20:19] | Oh, I know. Dave was crying at the bus stop this morning. | 我知道 达夫今早在公车站泪流满面 |
[20:24] | I mean, where do you even get a suit that color? | 那种颜色的西装上哪儿能买到啊 |
[20:26] | And calling everybody “Cousin.” | 并且叫每个人表哥 |
[20:27] | That guy knew what he was doing. | 那家伙深谙其道啊 |
[20:32] | I did it. I passed the test. | 我做到了 我通过考试了 |
[20:35] | Congratulations! I knew you could do it! | 恭喜 我就知道你可以的 |
[20:39] | We still have some of your cake left. | 你的蛋糕还剩下一些哦 |
[20:42] | Who did that? | 那是谁干的啊 |
[20:44] | Who on earth improved this cake? | 谁把蛋糕升级了一下 |
[20:48] | You did. | 你吧 |
[20:53] | Star fighter to mission control. | 星战战士呼叫任务控制部 |
[20:55] | My radar’s been shot out. I don’t have eyes. | 我的雷达被击中了 我现在失去了方向 |
[20:57] | My shields are up, but I don’t know for how long. | 我的防护盾已升起 但我不知道能支撑多久 |
[21:00] | There’s someone here who wants to talk to you. | 有人想跟你谈话 |
[21:03] | Honey, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[21:06] | You’re the bravest star fighter ever. | 你是最勇敢的星战战士 |
[21:08] | Come back for me and the kids. I love you. | 请一定要为了我和孩子们安全回来 我爱你 |
[21:13] | I love you, too, Maureen. | 我也爱你 莫琳 |
[21:15] | Who’s Maureen?! | 莫琳是谁啊 |
[21:19] | I knew you were listening. | 我就知道你在听 |
[21:22] | Go to bed! | 快上床睡觉 |
[21:25] | Star fighter out. | 星战战士下线 |
[21:28] | Oh no I pressed the wrong button. | 不好 我按错按钮了 |