时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | In some Asian households, | 在有些亚裔家里 |
[00:02] | science fair week is no joke. | 科学展会周可不是闹着玩的 |
[00:04] | When your people invented everything | 当你的族人有各种伟大发明 |
[00:06] | from gunpowder to sudafed, | 从火药到速达菲感冒药 |
[00:08] | nobody is cool with you phoning it in. | 没人会接受你的敷衍 |
[00:10] | Oh, Luigi, should we get married? | 路易吉 我们结婚吧 |
[00:12] | There’s no rush-a! We have all the time in the world! | 不急 我们的时间多得很呢 |
[00:15] | Little do you know, | 你不知道的是 |
[00:16] | she already has another suitor… death. | 她还有另一个追求者 就是死神 |
[00:18] | And with every grade competing | 由于每个年级都要参加比赛 |
[00:20] | and a pizza party on the line for the winner, | 赢家可以去参加披萨派对 |
[00:22] | even the nice kids got cutthroat. | 即使是乖宝宝也会变得极具攻击性 |
[00:24] | I mean, it’s good, but is it pizza party good? | 你做的挺好的 但好到能享受披萨派对吗 |
[00:29] | What up, youngsters? | 好啊 小孩子们 |
[00:30] | What are you making for the science fair, Eddie? | 你打算用什么作品参加科学展 埃迪 |
[00:32] | Oh, crap! Science fair?! | 糟糕 科学展 |
[00:35] | I thought you guys were just being nerds. | 我以为这只是你们书呆子的日常行为呢 |
[00:36] | It’s both. Projects are due Monday. | 都算吧 周一就得上交作品 |
[00:38] | Monday?! | 周一 |
[00:39] | I thought we had six months to think of something! | 我以为会给6个月的时间来让我们准备呢 |
[00:41] | We did, six months ago. | 是啊 6个月前说的 |
[00:43] | Don’t worry, Eddie. | 别担心 埃迪 |
[00:44] | I’ll save you a slice of pizza. | 我会给你留一块披萨的 |
[00:46] | Pizza is what they give to the winner. | 披萨是赢家所获得的奖励品 |
[00:48] | I’m implying that I’ll be the winner. | 我在暗示 我会是赢家 |
[00:51] | Maybe I still have some time to think of something. | 或许我还有时间想出个创意 |
[00:59] | She was pregnant. | 她死前都怀孕了 |
[01:18] | And I said, if you want it, | 我就说 如果你想要的话 |
[01:19] | you’re going to have to go and steal it back from that bird. | 就得从那只鸟那里偷回来 |
[01:23] | Mr. Huang, you are so funny. | 黄先生 你好逗 |
[01:27] | Oh, Vanessa, you’re just saying that ’cause I’m the boss. | 瓦妮莎 你是因为我是老板才故意恭维我的吧 |
[01:29] | No, I’m not. | 不 绝对不是 |
[01:31] | I think that the sexiest part about a man is his funny bone. | 我觉得男人最性感的一点就是他的”笑骨” |
[01:35] | I bet you have a big bone. | 我敢说你的”笑骨”一定很大 |
[01:36] | Funny you should say that. | 你这么说还真有趣 |
[01:39] | I do have usually large bones. | 我的骨头确实大得不同寻常 |
[01:41] | It runs in my family. | 那是我们家族的遗传 |
[01:42] | You should’ve seen my grandfather… bones like cinder blocks. | 你真该见见我爷爷的骨头 简直跟砖块似的 |
[01:45] | Went swimming one time. Sunk like a stone. | 他就去游过一次泳 像石头一样沉入了水底 |
[01:48] | Died. | 淹死 |
[01:50] | Anyway, keep up the good work! | 总之 请继续努力 |
[01:55] | Louis, guess what? | 路易斯 你猜怎么着 |
[01:56] | Oscar Chow is coming to Orlando! | 奥斯卡·周要来奥尔兰多了 |
[01:58] | Oscar Chow from college? | 大学同学奥斯卡·周吗 |
[01:59] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[02:00] | He called me this morning. | 他今早给我打电话了 |
[02:02] | I was gonna invite him to stay with us, | 我本来想邀请他来家里住的 |
[02:04] | but I wasn’t sure if you’d be comfortable. | 但我不知道你心里舒不舒服 |
[02:06] | Oh, why would I not be comfortable? | 我怎么会不舒服呢 |
[02:08] | I’m like a bean bag chair…almost always comfortable. | 我就像个豆袋椅 永远都是舒服的 |
[02:10] | Because Oscar and I used to date. | 因为奥斯卡和我以前是恋人 |
[02:14] | We were like Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore in “Ghost,” | 我们就像《人鬼情未了》里的男女主角一样 |
[02:17] | except we were alive and in college. | 不过我们好好地活着 在读大学 |
[02:19] | Oh, that? Ancient history. I love Oscar. | 那都是老黄历了 我超爱奥斯卡的 |
[02:22] | Okay. Good. | 好吧 很好 |
[02:24] | Uh, bad news, boss. Mitch is out sick with the chickenpox. | 坏消息 老板 米奇长水痘 不能来上班了 |
[02:27] | Poor Mitch. | 可怜的米奇 |
[02:28] | Even when it comes to viruses, he’s an ideal host. | 即使对病毒而言 他也是个理想的宿主[领班] |
[02:34] | I couldn’t help overhearing | 我刚刚无意中听到 |
[02:36] | because, well, I was listening. | 因为…说实话 是我在刻意偷听 |
[02:38] | I think it’s great that Louis isn’t one of those jealous types. | 我觉得路易斯不是醋坛子 真是太好了 |
[02:41] | Because if one of my exes came to visit, | 因为如果是我的前男友来看我 |
[02:43] | Herb would probably just drive his car right into the lake again. | 霍布估计又会开着车冲进湖里自杀 |
[02:47] | You know how Herb gets. | 你也知道霍布那个人的 |
[02:48] | Yes. Herb. | 是啊 霍布[草药] |
[02:52] | Thanks again for letting me borrow your air mattress, Honey. | 再次感谢你把气垫床借给我 哈妮 |
[02:55] | I should get my own, but I am very cheap. | 我本该自己去买个的 但我很小气 |
[02:58] | No problem. | 没事的 |
[02:59] | You have relatives in town for the weekend? | 你有亲戚周末来玩吗 |
[03:01] | Oh, no. This is actually for my college ex-boyfriend Oscar. | 不 是为我大学时的前男友奥斯卡准备的 |
[03:06] | I would have him stay on the sofa bed, | 我也想让他直接睡沙发床 |
[03:07] | but Eddie spilled oyster sauce on it, | 但是埃迪把牡蛎酱洒在上面了 |
[03:09] | so now it smells like an aquarium. | 所以现在那沙发闻起来跟水族馆一样 |
[03:11] | Wow, and Louis is okay with that? | 天啊 路易斯竟然可以接受吗 |
[03:13] | Well, he was upset at first, | 他一开始是很不高兴 |
[03:15] | but you know how oyster sauce is. | 但你也知道牡蛎酱这种东西 |
[03:17] | You can scrub and scrub… | 你可以多擦几下… |
[03:19] | Uh, no. No, I meant about your ex-boyfriend staying with you. | 不是 我是说你前男友住在你家这事 |
[03:22] | Marvin would never let any of my ex-boyfriends stay with us. | 马文绝对不会允许我的任何前男友住在我们家的 |
[03:25] | He’s too jealous. | 他是个醋坛子 |
[03:26] | Nancy said the same thing about Herb. | 南茜说霍布也是这样 |
[03:28] | – Who’s Nancy? – Herb’s girlfriend. | -南茜是谁 -霍布的女朋友 |
[03:31] | Oh, Marvin thinks I’m such a catch | 马文觉得我是个难得的好女人 |
[03:33] | that other men can’t be trusted around me. | 怕有其他男人在我身边会把我挖走 |
[03:35] | That’s terrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[03:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:38] | Terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[03:40] | Anyway, um, you should feel lucky | 总之 你应该觉得幸运 |
[03:43] | that you don’t have to deal with that from Louis. | 你不用面对路易斯的吃醋心理 |
[03:46] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:48] | Lucky. | 幸运 |
[03:52] | If you need a second opinion, | 如果你需要外人的意见 |
[03:53] | you should ask one of the other kids building a volcano. | 你应该去咨询下其他做火山的同学 |
[03:56] | I hear it’s this year’s “Potato battery.” | 我听说那是今年的”土豆电池” |
[04:00] | Make some noise for the power of science! | 让科学的力量震撼全场吧 |
[04:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:05] | It’s a football and it’s a phone! | 是个橄榄球 也是电话 |
[04:09] | Eddie, you need to apply yourself. | 埃迪 你得施展自己的才华 |
[04:11] | If you keep looking for shortcuts, | 如果你继续寻找捷径 |
[04:12] | you’ll never realize your potential. | 你永远都探索不到自己的潜力 |
[04:15] | Where’d you learn that? Oprah? | 你从哪儿学的这些话 奥普拉的节目吗 |
[04:17] | Barney. | 巴尼 |
[04:18] | On Oprah. | 在奥普拉节目上说的 |
[04:20] | What’s your project, huh? | 你的作品又是什么 |
[04:31] | Watch. | 瞧好了 |
[04:49] | It breaks down Dr. Pepper into its 23 individual flavors. | 它可以把胡椒博士饮料分解成23种不同的成分 |
[04:53] | You’re not gonna believe this. One of them isn’t pepper. | 你们一定觉得难以置信 其中没有一种是胡椒 |
[04:56] | Damn, son! You unlocked the doc! | 天啊 小子 你拆解了胡椒博士 |
[05:01] | There goes my pizza party. | 我的批萨派对算是没戏了 |
[05:02] | There’s no way I’m beating Evan now. | 我不可能打败埃文了 |
[05:16] | What’s that on your arm? | 你手臂上是什么 |
[05:19] | Chickenpox. | 水痘[鸡痘] |
[05:21] | Need to work on… project. | 我得继续 完成我的作品 |
[05:25] | The only things you need are bed rest, | 你现在唯一要做的 就是卧床休息 |
[05:27] | ironically, chicken soup, | 讽刺性的是 得喝鸡汤 |
[05:29] | and the healing powers of white flower oil. | 以及白花油的神奇治愈能力 |
[05:32] | But it smells. | 但是好臭啊 |
[05:34] | Focus on absorbing the oil. | 心里默念把油吸收掉 |
[05:36] | Science fair. | 科学展 |
[05:37] | No science fair. | 别挂念科学展了 |
[05:40] | Yes! Look like I’m winning the pizza party! | 棒 看来我可以赢下披萨派对了 |
[05:44] | What? I can’t have a dark side? | 怎么了 我就不能有黑暗心理吗 |
[05:46] | Okay, everybody, we can’t have Oscar Chow staying | 好了 各位 我们不能让奥斯卡·周 |
[05:49] | in a house full of invalids. | 待在病人窝里 |
[05:50] | So everybody out. Grandma’s room is now a quarantine zone. | 大家都出去吧 奶奶的房间现在是隔离区了 |
[05:55] | Like “Outbreak.” Great movie. | 就像《恐怖地带》里那样 好电影啊 |
[05:57] | Is that the one with the cute monkey? | 那部电影里是不是有只很萌的猴子 |
[06:00] | Emery, if you ever see a monkey like that, | 埃莫瑞 如果你看到那种猴子 |
[06:02] | you run, okay? | 一定要跑 明白吗 |
[06:03] | You run and you don’t look back. | 你要没命地跑 千万别回头 |
[06:05] | And stay away from Evan because he is contagious. | 另外 远离埃文 因为他是传染源 |
[06:08] | Your mother’s right. | 你妈说得对 |
[06:08] | We don’t want you boys missing the science fair. | 我们可不希望你们都错过科学展会 |
[06:11] | You can’t stay in this room, or you’re gonna get chickenpox. | 你们不能待在这个屋子里 否则也会染上水痘的 |
[06:16] | Guys, come on, let’s go! Get out of there. | 快啊 出来啊 离开那屋子 |
[06:23] | Oscar will be here any minute. | 奥斯卡一会儿就到了 |
[06:25] | Oh, boy. Oscar Chow. What a guy. | 天啊 奥斯卡·周 真是个有趣的人 |
[06:31] | So I thought I would take Oscar jacuzzi shopping | 我打算带奥斯卡去买按摩浴缸 |
[06:33] | at that place that lets you test drive the jacuzzi. | 就是你上次试用的那家店 |
[06:37] | I think I’ll wear my red bikini. | 我想穿我那件红色的比基尼 |
[06:40] | Is Oscar looking for a jacuzzi? | 奥斯卡是要买按摩浴缸吗 |
[06:42] | He’s gonna have to ship it. | 他在这儿买还得运回去 |
[06:44] | Well, maybe we’ll go for massages afterwards. | 或许我们逛完了会去按个摩什么的 |
[06:47] | Hmm, shiatsu. | 指压按摩 |
[06:49] | Did you know there’s a-a ranch in Japan where they massage the cows? | 你知道吗日本有个牧场 会给奶牛按摩吗 |
[06:53] | Talk about lucky cows. | 那些奶牛可真幸福 |
[06:56] | Are you sure you’re not jealous, Louis? | 你确定你不吃醋吗 路易斯 |
[07:00] | It’s okay if you are. | 就算你真吃醋也没什么 |
[07:02] | Jealous of Oscar? | 吃奥斯卡的醋吗 |
[07:07] | No. | 没有 |
[07:08] | Because, you know, they say you never get over your first love. | 因为 常言道 初恋情人是一辈子都忘不掉的 |
[07:13] | My first love was Dolly Parton. | 我的初恋情人是多莉·帕顿 |
[07:15] | What a butt. | 那个翘臀哟 |
[07:17] | Be more jealous! | 再吃醋点 |
[07:19] | Why aren’t you more jealous?! | 你怎么不吃醋呢 |
[07:20] | You want me to be jealous of Oscar? | 你希望我吃奥斯卡的醋吗 |
[07:24] | Jessica, that’s crazy. | 杰西卡 那也太疯狂了 |
[07:25] | Oh, so it’s so crazy that other men might find me attractive? | 其他男人或许觉得我有魅力 这很疯狂吗 |
[07:29] | No. | 不 |
[07:32] | Oscar! | 奥斯卡 |
[07:33] | Did somebody say “Croquembouche”? | 刚刚是有人说焦糖奶油松饼吗 |
[07:35] | The sugar is the scaffolding. | 糖分堆积起来的哦 |
[07:44] | And these are for you, Eddie. | 这是送给你的 埃迪 |
[07:46] | I don’t know if boys are still into wind chimes these days, | 我不知道现在的男孩还喜不喜欢风铃 |
[07:49] | but I hope their gentle tinklings | 但我希望它们轻柔的撞击声 |
[07:51] | will always remind you of home. | 总能让你想到家 |
[07:56] | He loves them! | 他非常喜欢 |
[07:58] | Thank you, Oscar! | 谢谢你 奥斯卡 |
[08:00] | So thoughtful. | 真贴心 |
[08:01] | So attentive. | 无微不至 |
[08:03] | So, Oscar, what brings you to Orlando? | 奥斯卡 你怎么突然来奥兰多了 |
[08:05] | I’m auditioning for the “Aladdin” ice show spectacular. | 我来参加《阿拉丁》冰上秀的海选 |
[08:09] | It’s going to be my big break. I can just feel it. | 我肯定会借此获得重大突破的 我能感受得到 |
[08:12] | Well, you were always such an athlete. | 你一直都是运动高手 |
[08:15] | Well, I’m gonna go freshen up. | 我去稍微梳洗一下 |
[08:17] | Boys, uh, show Oscar to the guest bathroom. | 孩子们 带奥斯卡去客用洗手间 |
[08:20] | We have a guest bathroom? | 我们家有客用洗手间吗 |
[08:22] | The bathroom. | 就那个常用洗手间 |
[08:29] | You don’t see it? | 你没看出来吗 |
[08:31] | See what? | 看出来什么 |
[08:32] | Jessica, he’s gay. | 杰西卡 他是基佬啊 |
[08:34] | Oscar Chow is very, very gay. | 奥斯卡·周弯得都要断了 |
[08:37] | Gay? That’s ridiculous. Oscar is not gay. | 基佬 那也太荒唐了 奥斯卡才不是基佬 |
[08:40] | We dated for an entire summer in college. | 我们上大学时 相恋过一整个暑期 |
[08:42] | Did he ever kiss you? | 他有亲过你吗 |
[08:43] | – Of course, he… – Forehead doesn’t count. | -当然有 他… -亲额头不算 |
[08:45] | He’s a gentleman! | 他是个绅士 |
[08:47] | Jessica, everyone knows | 杰西卡 大家都知道 |
[08:48] | you have a blind spot when it comes to gay people. | 你是个”目不识基”的人 |
[08:50] | Your gaydar is broken. | 你的”基达”是坏的 |
[08:52] | You can’t tell if someone’s gay. | 就算某人是基佬 你也看不出来 |
[08:53] | Well, that is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[08:57] | Boys, stop fighting! | 孩子们 别打了 |
[09:00] | Why can’t you be more like them? | 你们怎么就不能像他们那样呢 |
[09:04] | So nice to see brothers getting along. | 兄弟之间和睦相处 真是羡煞旁人 |
[09:08] | I think that… | 其实我觉得… |
[09:10] | *Where the dogs of society howl* | *有权势的人在疯狂嚎叫* |
[09:13] | Watch out, Louis! | 当心 路易斯 |
[09:13] | *You can’t plant me in your penthouse* | *你无法把我当花草 种在你的阁楼* |
[09:15] | A gang! | 是黑帮 |
[09:17] | *I’m going back to my plough* | *我要回到乡下犁田去* |
[09:23] | I don’t get it. This movie has nothing to do with Philadelphia. | 我真不懂 这电影和费城没有一点关系啊 |
[09:27] | They should put Rocky in this movie. | 他们应该在这片里加入洛奇 |
[09:29] | It would liven things up. | 那样打起来才精彩嘛 |
[09:32] | That doesn’t prove anything, just because… | 那并不能证明任何事啊 就因为… |
[09:35] | Wait. Who was gay in “Philadelphia”? | 等等 《费城故事》里谁是基佬啊 |
[09:46] | How’s my favorite little brother do… | 我最爱的小弟弟怎么… |
[09:53] | I know you want my chickenpox | 我知道你想被我传染水痘 |
[09:54] | so you can get out of the science fair. | 那样你就可以逃掉科学展会了 |
[09:56] | Great. Then we’re on the same page. | 好极了 那我们立场一致了 |
[09:58] | Now give me those sweet pox. | 赶快把水痘传染给我 |
[10:00] | Sorry, Eddie. | 不好意思 埃迪 |
[10:00] | I don’t want to see you waste your potential. | 我不想见到你浪费你的潜力 |
[10:02] | But the science fair’s on Friday, | 但是科学展周五就要举行了 |
[10:04] | and I got no ideas! | 我还什么创意都没有 |
[10:05] | Science is all around us. | 科学就在我们身边 |
[10:09] | Besides, I’m saving my germs for someone else. | 再说了 我得留着我的病菌传染给另一个人 |
[10:17] | So beautiful. So tragic. | 真美啊 好悲剧 |
[10:26] | Is this science? | 这个是科学作品吗 |
[10:28] | I can’t believe we’re still having this conversation. | 我真不敢相信我们还在谈这个 |
[10:30] | He’s a dancer auditioning for “Aladdin” on ice. | 他是个跳舞的 要去试镜《阿拉丁》冰上之舞 |
[10:35] | Dat dude gay. | 他绝对是基佬 |
[10:37] | He is an athlete auditioning for “Aladdin,” | 他是个运动员 去参加《阿拉丁》的试镜 |
[10:40] | which is very physically demanding. | 那对身体上的要求是很高的 |
[10:43] | So much carpet. | 有很多高难度动作 |
[10:44] | Jessica, the closest Oscar ever got to being an athlete | 杰西卡 奥斯卡跟运动员最相关的经历 |
[10:47] | was coaching high school cheerleading in college. | 就是在大学时 曾当过高中拉拉队的教练 |
[10:49] | The man practically invented “The flying Liza.” | 他算是发明了”飞翔的莱莎”这一动作 |
[10:54] | He’s straight, Louis, and you better watch out. | 他是直男 路易斯 你最好当心点 |
[10:56] | If you’re not careful, | 如果你不够当心 |
[10:57] | Oscar might steal me from right underneath your little… | 奥斯卡可能会把我抢走 就从你的… |
[11:01] | I hope you don’t mind that I borrowed this robe. | 我希望你不介意我借穿下你的浴袍 |
[11:03] | Very swish. | 美美哒 |
[11:13] | Oh, my God. Oscar Chow is gay. | 天啊 奥斯卡·周是基佬 |
[11:20] | *And then a hero comes along* | *然后一个英雄就会降临* |
[11:23] | *With the strength to carry…* | *力量足够…* |
[11:37] | Evan! I made you an oatmeal bath! | 埃文 我给你做了燕麦片 |
[11:39] | Coming, daddy! | 马上就来 爹地 |
[11:53] | Take that, Emery. | 被传染吧 埃莫瑞 |
[11:55] | Wait. Eddie?! | 等等 埃迪 |
[11:57] | Take that, science. | 去死吧 科学展 |
[12:02] | H-how did I miss that Oscar was gay? | 我怎么就没发现奥斯卡是基佬呢 |
[12:05] | There must have been clues. | 肯定有某些线索的啊 |
[12:08] | Well, that’s maybe a clue. | 那或许 算是个线索吧 |
[12:13] | And that. | 以及这个 |
[12:16] | I feel so silly. | 我觉得自己好傻 |
[12:19] | This is a nice one. | 这张不错呀 |
[12:22] | I would recognize that look anywhere. | 无论如何我都可以认出这幅表情 |
[12:23] | That is the look of love. | 那是充满爱意的表情 |
[12:25] | Yeah, but he’s not looking at me. | 好吧 但他又不是在看我 |
[12:27] | I wonder who he was looking at. | 我很好奇他当时在看着谁 |
[12:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:37] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[12:40] | Oh, girl. | 姑娘啊 |
[12:47] | Hello, chickenpox… | 你好啊 水痘 |
[12:50] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[12:51] | Evan, you were supposed to give me… | 埃文 你本该传染给我… |
[12:53] | Not now, Eddie. Your brother has the chickenpox. | 现在不是时候 埃迪 你二弟也患水痘了 |
[12:57] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:59] | Nice work, germs. | 好样的 小病毒 |
[13:06] | Is, uh, everything okay? | 没 什么事吧 |
[13:08] | I didn’t sleep at all last night. | 我昨晚整宿都没睡着 |
[13:11] | Let me make you some coffee | 我给你做杯咖啡吧 |
[13:13] | in my new French press that Oscar bought me. | 就用奥斯卡给我买的新法压壶做 |
[13:16] | It’s amazing. | 真是太赞了 |
[13:17] | I don’t see the guy for 10 years, | 我都十年没见过那家伙了 |
[13:18] | and he still remembers how I like my coffee. | 他却依然记得我喜欢喝什么样的咖啡 |
[13:20] | He’s in love with you, Louis! | 他爱着你 路易斯 |
[13:23] | Jessica, don’t be crazy | 杰西卡 你发什么疯啊 |
[13:25] | I think I would know if Oscar Chow was in love with me. | 如果奥斯卡·周爱着我 我肯定会知道的 |
[13:27] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会知道的 |
[13:28] | Everybody knows you have a blind spot when it comes to love. | 大家都知道你在爱这方面存在盲区 |
[13:31] | – Your lovedar is broken. – My what? | -你的”爱达”是坏的 -我的什么 |
[13:34] | Your lovedar. You can’t tell when people like you. | 你的”爱达” 你察觉不到别人对你的喜爱 |
[13:37] | It took six kayak trips before you realized I liked you. | 我们在小艇上玩了6次 你才意识到我喜欢你 |
[13:41] | I just thought you loved rapids. | 我只是以为你喜欢急流而已 |
[13:43] | Who loves rapids? | 谁会喜欢急流啊 |
[13:45] | And remember Amy Johnson from college? | 你还记得大学同学艾米·约翰逊吗 |
[13:48] | She liked you, too. | 她也喜欢你 |
[13:49] | Amy Johnson liked me? | 艾米·约翰逊当年喜欢我吗 |
[13:51] | She was hot. | 她很性感火辣啊 |
[13:52] | Oscar, remember boobie Johnson from college? | 奥斯卡 你还记得大胸妹约翰逊吗 |
[13:55] | Apparently, she had a thing for me. | 显然 她当年喜欢我呢 |
[13:58] | Um, duh, Louis. | 天啊 路易斯 |
[13:59] | All the girls had a thing for you. | 那些女孩都喜欢你啊 |
[14:01] | But none of them could have you | 但是她们都无法拥有你 |
[14:03] | because you were dating me. | 因为你在和我恋爱 |
[14:09] | Okay, Oscar, I’m really confused. | 好吧 奥斯卡 我真的很困惑 |
[14:12] | I am so sorry if you misunderstood our relationship. | 如果你误解了我们的关系 我很抱歉 |
[14:15] | I didn’t misunderstand anything. | 我一点都没误解啊 |
[14:17] | We dated for three months. | 我们真的恋爱了 3个月 |
[14:19] | I introduced you to my parents. | 我都把你带去见父母了 |
[14:21] | As your friend! Nothing romantic ever happened! | 那是以朋友的身份啊 根本不存在什么情爱的 |
[14:23] | Have you forgotten about our Friday dinner dates? | 你忘了我们的周五晚餐约会吗 |
[14:26] | You mean “Frinner,” Friends-dinner? | 你是说”友餐”吗 朋友晚餐 |
[14:28] | We always split dessert. | 我们总是一份甜点两人共享 |
[14:30] | Because we were broke! | 因为当时我们破产了 |
[14:32] | I love sharing desserts with you, Louis. | 我很喜欢和你分享甜点 路易斯 |
[14:34] | Me, too. So affordable. | 我也是 省了好多钱 |
[14:37] | We’re just old friends. | 我们只是老朋友而已 |
[14:39] | You think I buy $150 French presses for old friends? | 你觉得我会送老朋友价值150美金的法压壶吗 |
[14:43] | Wait, so you bought Louis a $150 French press, | 等等 你送路易斯的是价值150美金的法压壶 |
[14:48] | and all I get is an Orlando sweatshirt? | 我的却是一件奥兰多文化衫而已吗 |
[14:51] | I live in Orlando. | 我就住在奥兰多 |
[14:53] | It was all they had at the airport. | 机场只有这种衣服卖 |
[14:55] | At the airport?! | 在机场买的 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry, Oscar, but I never had those feelings for you. | 我很抱歉 奥斯卡 但我对你可从来都没感觉 |
[15:00] | You know, when I came down here to visit you, Louis, | 其实 我决定来看你时 路易斯 |
[15:03] | I didn’t expect a rewriting of history. | 我并没有指望能改写历史 |
[15:06] | If anybody wants me, | 如果有谁想要我 |
[15:07] | I’ll be in the guest bathroom, feeling humiliated. | 就去客用洗手间找我 我已经羞辱难当 |
[15:10] | Oh, come on, Oscar. | 别这样 奥斯卡 |
[15:13] | Oh, you… just want your juice. Okay. | 只是拿下果汁是吧 好吧 |
[15:16] | Well, you were right not to feel jealous. | 你不吃醋是对的 |
[15:18] | – What are you talking about? – All this time, | -你在说什么啊 -这么久以来 |
[15:20] | I just wanted you to see what a catch I was, | 我一直希望你明白 我是个多么难得的好女人 |
[15:22] | but now I realize | 但现在我意识到 |
[15:23] | that the real catch has always been you. | 你才是真正的好男人 |
[15:29] | I was just enjoying my French press, and… | 我只是想享受下法压壶而已 结果… |
[15:33] | What am I gonna do? | 我要怎么办啊 |
[15:34] | The science fair is in two hours, and I got nothing! | 科学展两小时后就开始了 我却什么都没有 |
[15:37] | I can’t even find my football phone. | 我的橄榄球电话都找不到了 |
[15:44] | You can enter my volcano into the science fair, Eddie. | 你可以拿我的火山去参加科学展 埃迪 |
[15:46] | – The world deserves to see it. – Tight! Thank you. | -世界应该见识一下它 -好极了 谢谢 |
[15:49] | Okay, walk me through it. | 好了 跟我解释下 |
[15:51] | Okay, so you know | 好的 你知道 |
[15:52] | how the earth’s crust is broken up into 17 tectonic… | 地壳分成了17块… |
[15:55] | Let me stop you right there. | 我得打住你了 |
[15:56] | Too complicated. No one’s gonna believe I made that. | 太复杂了 没人会信那是我做的 |
[15:58] | Oh, fine. Come over here and I’ll cough in your ear. | 好吧 过来 我对着你的耳朵咳嗽几下 |
[16:01] | It’s too late for that. | 那一招已经来不及了 |
[16:02] | The incubation period for chickenpox is at least 48 hours. | 水痘的潜伏期至少要48小时 |
[16:07] | This sucks. I did everything right. | 真倒霉 我明明什么都做对了啊 |
[16:10] | I even went to the library and researched it. | 我甚至去图书馆做了调查 |
[16:12] | Wait. You did research? | 等等 你竟然去调查资料 |
[16:14] | That’s how I knew the virus was airborne. | 所以我才知道那病毒是通过空气传播的 |
[16:16] | I should be covered in a skin rash | 我会浑身起皮疹 |
[16:18] | that starts at my torso | 先从躯干部位开始 |
[16:19] | and works its way down to my limbs | 然后传到四肢 |
[16:20] | in a period of three to seven days. | 大约会持续3到7天 |
[16:22] | Damn you, varicella zoster virus! | 该死的水痘带状疱疹病毒 |
[16:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:27] | Eddie, you may not have caught the chickenpox, | 埃迪 你或许是没患上水痘 |
[16:30] | but you caught something better… | 但你得到了更好的东西 |
[16:32] | Knowledge. | 就是知识 |
[16:33] | Oh, snap! I accidentally learned! | 好棒 我无意中竟然学到知识了 |
[16:35] | But I still don’t have a project. | 但是我还是没有作品 |
[16:38] | Well, lucky for you, we Huangs have science in our blood. | 算你走运 黄家人骨子里就有科学的血液 |
[16:41] | Evan? | 埃文 |
[16:42] | I need poster boards, markers, and glitter glue. | 我需要广告版 记号笔 和闪光胶水 |
[16:44] | We have 90 minutes, gentlemen. | 我们还有90分钟 先生们 |
[16:45] | Let’s make ’em count. | 我们分秒必争吧 |
[16:46] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[16:48] | I mean, I just didn’t see it. | 我就是没看出来 |
[16:51] | I can’t believe my lovedar was broken for so long. | 我不敢相信我的”爱达”坏了那么久 |
[16:54] | Well, I am so glad that it’s fixed now. | 我很高兴它现在终于好了 |
[16:58] | You and me both. | 我也很高兴 |
[17:00] | Well, thank you for keeping my knee warm. | 谢谢你帮我暖膝盖 |
[17:03] | Hopefully you can return the favor. | 但愿你也可以帮我暖一下 |
[17:06] | Gladly. | 好啊 |
[17:09] | The old Huang fire rub. | 黄氏祖传火揉大法 |
[17:13] | – Okay, it feels weird. – Really? | -行了 感觉很怪 -真的吗 |
[17:15] | No. It’s not… | 不要了 那… |
[17:15] | It doesn’t feel good. | 并不舒服 |
[17:18] | I… | 我… |
[17:20] | Hello, Louis. | 你好 路易斯 |
[17:23] | Oscar. What are you doing here? | 奥斯卡 你怎么会来这里 |
[17:25] | Room for dessert? | 想吃甜点吗 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry about storming out before. | 我很抱歉之前愤怒地冲了出去 |
[17:29] | I let my emotions get the best of me. | 我当时没能控制好情绪 |
[17:31] | Look, I know nothing ever happened between us, | 听着 我知道我们之间什么事都没发生过 |
[17:34] | but I was confused about who I was, | 当我当年对自己的身份很困惑 |
[17:37] | and I felt safe around you. | 在你身边 我很有安全感 |
[17:39] | Well, that explains all the couples Halloween costumes. | 难怪每年万圣节我们都要穿情侣装扮服呢 |
[17:42] | We made a great wham! | 我们可是很赞的 |
[17:46] | I guess Jessica was right. I do have a blind spot | 我觉得杰西卡说得对 我确实存在一个盲点 |
[17:49] | when it comes to people having feelings for me. | 无法察觉到别人对我有感觉 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry if I made things difficult for you, Oscar. | 如果我曾经让你难受 那我很抱歉 奥斯卡 |
[17:55] | Difficult? You helped me realize who I am. | 难受 你帮我搞清楚我到底是怎样一个人 |
[17:58] | Without you, | 没有你 |
[17:58] | I never would’ve felt confident enough to come out to the world. | 我永远不会有足够的信心去出柜 |
[18:02] | And seeing what a great family you and Jessica have, | 看到你和杰西卡现在组建了这么幸福的家庭 |
[18:04] | it gives me hope | 那让我有了希望 |
[18:05] | that one day I could find that with somebody, too. | 或许某一天我也能跟某人组建幸福的家庭 |
[18:08] | He’s out there, | 那个人一定存在 |
[18:09] | and I’m jealous of all the delicious French pastries | 我很嫉妒他将来可以吃到那么多 |
[18:12] | that guy has in his future. | 好吃的法式馅饼 |
[18:15] | Do you know where Jessica is? | 你知道杰西卡在哪儿吗 |
[18:17] | I’d really like to explain things to her as well. | 我也想向她解释清楚很多事情 |
[18:19] | There’s a bar she goes to sometimes when she’s feeling low. | 她心情低落时经常会去一个酒吧 |
[18:38] | – Does she know this is a… – No. | -她知道这是个… 不知道 |
[18:43] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯行吗 |
[18:46] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[18:48] | People have been buying me drinks all day. | 今天好多人已经请我喝酒了 |
[18:50] | The women here are so sweet. | 这里的女人真的好好 |
[18:52] | These two sperm bags giving you any trouble? | 那两个精囊找你麻烦了吗 |
[18:54] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[18:55] | You guys tired of running the world? | 你们厌倦统治世界了吗[跑] |
[18:57] | I’m a gay Asian, okay? | 我是个亚裔基佬 明白吗 |
[19:00] | The only thing I run is half-marathons. | 我唯一跑的就是半程马拉松 |
[19:02] | – Proceed. – Thanks, Bev. | -继续 -谢谢 贝芙 |
[19:05] | That’s why I like to come here. | 所以我喜欢来这里 |
[19:06] | I can have a drink without being bothered. | 我可以静静地喝酒 不被打扰 |
[19:08] | Plus, it’s all women, so… I feel safe. | 并且这里都是女人 所以我觉得很安全 |
[19:10] | I said I closed out 18. | 我说了我给第18桌打折了 |
[19:12] | The hell you did! | 折你奶奶 |
[19:14] | We should’ve never moved in together so soon! | 我们就不该那么快同居的 |
[19:17] | I just don’t understand. | 我真搞不明白 |
[19:19] | If you knew you were gay, then why did you even date me? | 如果你早知道你是基佬 那你为什么还要跟我恋爱 |
[19:23] | Was it because you felt bad for me? | 是因为你可怜我吗 |
[19:25] | Felt bad for you? | 怎么可能是可怜你 |
[19:28] | Jessica, I’m gonna let you in on a little gay secret. | 杰西卡 我要告诉你一个基佬秘密 |
[19:31] | Rule number one of being in the closet… | 深柜规则第一条 |
[19:34] | If you don’t want anyone to suspect you’re gay, | 如果你不希望任何人怀疑你是基佬 |
[19:36] | date the hottest girl in school. | 就找全校最性感的女生恋爱 |
[19:38] | Boobie Johnson? | 大奶约翰逊吗 |
[19:39] | No, you. | 不 是你 |
[19:42] | You know, gay men are not the only ones | 其实 基佬可不是唯一 |
[19:44] | who wanna date the hottest girl in school. | 想找全校最性感的女生约会的人 |
[19:46] | Or at least take her kayaking half a dozen times. | 或至少带她去玩6次划艇 |
[19:49] | So what you’re saying is, | 所以你的意思是 |
[19:51] | it doesn’t matter if you’re gay or straight. | 无论是基佬还是直男都没有关系 |
[19:54] | The one thing we can all agree on | 我们大家都很赞同的一点就是 |
[19:56] | is that I am hot. | 我很性感火辣 |
[19:59] | You need me to do something about this? | 你需要我来帮忙吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, no, this is my husband and my ex-boyfriend. | 不用 他们是我丈夫和前男友 |
[20:03] | Okay. Bev and I are going through a rough patch. | 好吧 贝芙和我正经历情感不顺期 |
[20:05] | She took the Tacoma. I don’t know where she went. | 她开走了丰田塔科玛车 我不知道她去哪儿了 |
[20:10] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:11] | I don’t like the way this lady’s looking at you. | 我不喜欢那位女士看你的眼神 |
[20:16] | Louis Huang… Are you jealous? | 路易斯·黄 你是吃醋了吗 |
[20:19] | I don’t have to be jealous. | 我不需要吃醋 |
[20:21] | It’s everybody else who should be jealous… of me. | 是其他人该吃醋 嫉妒我 |
[20:25] | I got the best one. | 我坐拥最好的女人 |
[20:33] | But I am also the hottest one. | 我同时也是最性感的 |
[20:35] | Yes, you are also the hottest one. | 是的 你同时也是最性感火辣的 |
[20:39] | – The pizza party?! – Oh, my gosh, Eddie. You won? | -披萨派对 -天啊 埃迪 你赢了吗 |
[20:42] | No, Cindy Horowitz did. | 不 是辛迪·霍维茨赢了 |
[20:43] | She taught a bird how to use a calculator. | 她教会了小鸟使用计算器 |
[20:46] | I got a “C” -plus. | 我的分数是C+ |
[20:48] | But at least I had a project. | 但至少我也拿出了作品啊 |
[20:50] | I picked this up for you guys on the way home. | 我在回家路上给你们弄了这个 |
[20:53] | Dig in, yo. | 狂吃吧 |
[20:55] | Evan, you can’t have dairy! | 埃文 你不能吃乳制品 |
[20:56] | If the angry pizza delivery boy shows up, | 如果有个怒气冲冲的送披萨的人找上门来 |
[20:58] | you don’t know me. | 就说你们不认识我 |
[21:02] | *When I’m way up here, it’s crystal clear* | *当我在这高空 一切都非常清晰明了* |
[21:07] | *That now I’m in a whole new world with you* | *现在我和你身处一个全新的世界* |
[21:09] | That’s my ex-boyfriend. | 那是我前男友 |
[21:13] | Mine, too. | 也是我前男友 |
[21:18] | Thanks, guys! | 谢谢你们 |
[21:20] | Fingers crossed! | 祝我好运吧 |
[21:21] | I’ve got a really good feeling about this audition. | 我对这次试镜很有信心 |