时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 1995, has been a big year for the Huang family. | 1995年 对黄家来说是不平凡的一年 |
[00:04] | We moved from D.C. To Orlando | 我们从华盛顿搬去奥兰多 |
[00:06] | because of my dad wanted to open his own restaurant. | 因为我老爸想开一间他自己的餐厅 |
[00:09] | Eat up, my babies. | 放开吃吧 宝贝们 |
[00:11] | …but my brother eddie wasn’t happy. | 但我哥哥艾迪不开心 |
[00:13] | ‘lot of white folks here.’ | 这里全是白人 |
[00:15] | My brother emery | 但另一个哥哥埃默里却混的 |
[00:16] | Made friends easily, though. | 如鱼得水 |
[00:17] | ‘i love love.’ | 爱情万岁 |
[00:19] | And guess who became a real-estate agent. | 猜猜谁成为了地产经纪人 |
[00:21] | ‘your mommy, that’s who. | 你老妈我 |
[00:23] | Boom!’ | 砰 |
[00:24] | Anyway, have a good summer, curtis. | 不管怎样 暑假快乐 |
[00:28] | Your friend, evan huang.” | 你的盆友 埃文·黄 |
[00:42] | And who do I make this out to? | 这个该写谁呢 |
[00:48] | I can’t believe you’re graduating. | 真想不到你都快毕业了 |
[00:49] | So stoked — | 超级期待 |
[00:50] | For high school, to spend the summer with my mom. | 我的高中生活 暑假跟老妈在一起 |
[00:52] | She deejays at the radisson. | 她在雷迪森酒店当DJ |
[00:54] | Oh. Good for her. | 噢 不错 |
[00:56] | GOOD LUCK SURVIVING THE 7th GRADE NEXT YEAR. | 祝贺大家成功熬过七年级 |
[00:59] | See you around the neighborhood. | 回见 |
[01:04] | Oh! What if you got a tattoo? | 噢 你要是纹身了怎么办呢 |
[01:06] | No good — | 那可不好 |
[01:07] | I might want to be jewish someday. | 说不定哪天我皈依犹太教了 |
[01:09] | What are you guys talking about? | 大伙在说什么呐 |
[01:10] | Summer vacation. | 暑假 |
[01:11] | We have to come back next year wearing fresh gear | 下学年可得穿戴一新啊 |
[01:14] | Or with an awesome story. | 或者有牛可吹 |
[01:15] | Or we’ll be stuck eating lunch with the janitor all year. | 不然午饭时就只有跟看门人坐在一起了 |
[01:17] | Did you know he’s writing a musical about new jersey? | 你们知道他在写部关于新泽西的音乐剧吗 |
[01:20] | ’cause you will. | 你们总会知道的 |
[01:21] | Better have proof to back up your story, | 吹牛得有根据 |
[01:23] | Or you’ll wind up like “Fake” Kate anderson. | 不然你会跟说假话的凯特安德森一个下场 |
[01:25] | And we walked into dollywood, and I saw dolly’s house. | 我们去了多莱坞 我看见了多莉之家 |
[01:28] | Liar! Where are your souvenirs? | 大话精 纪念品呢 |
[01:30] | She eventually went to dollywood over christmas break, | 她最终在圣诞节去了多莱坞 |
[01:33] | But it was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[01:34] | Yo, I know this already. I’m set. | 我早知道这回事了 我想好了 |
[01:37] | Is your family going on vacation? | 你一家人一起去度假吗 |
[01:44] | Ohh, that’s funny. | 哦 你真逗 |
[01:47] | I used the money I made working weekends | 我用之前在我爹餐馆 |
[01:48] | At my dad’s restaurant to buy something awesome. | 挣的钱买了点宝贝 |
[01:52] | Let’s just say I’m pumped for the fall. | 这么说吧 我已经准备好在秋季学期大展身手了 |
[01:54] | # yeah # new ’95 reebok pumps. | 最新95锐步气囊鞋 |
[01:57] | Check it. | 瞅瞅 |
[02:01] | Magic. Science. | 神奇啊 科学 |
[02:03] | I’MMA SHOW UP ON THE FIRST DAY OF 7th GRADE | 七年级第一天我就要秀一秀 |
[02:05] | Fresh as hell. | 全新出场 |
[02:08] | So, what are you gonna do all summer? | 整个暑假你打算干嘛 |
[02:09] | You are looking at it. | 躺在沙发上 |
[02:29] | We interrupt this music video with breaking news. | MTV暂停一下我们要插播一条爆炸新闻 |
[02:32] | John stockton has been seen wearing reebok pumps. | 约翰·斯托克顿被发现脚穿最新锐步气囊鞋 |
[02:34] | I repeat, john stockton has been seen wearing reebok pumps. | 我重复一下约翰·斯托克顿被发现脚穿最新锐步气囊鞋 |
[02:40] | Come on, son! | 加把劲 小子 |
[02:41] | Better give those to your dad or your white neighbor, | 最好把鞋送给你老爹或者你的白人邻居 |
[02:44] | ’cause they over. | 因为这鞋已经过气了 |
[02:46] | Happy labor day, hunter. | 劳动节快乐 小子 |
[03:11] | You don’t need so many suits. | 你用不着这么多西装 |
[03:12] | The convention is only two days. | 会议只有两天 |
[03:14] | All the franchise power players are gonna be there. | 所有的经营商大人物都会去的 |
[03:16] | I need to make a good impression. | 我得闪亮登场 |
[03:17] | “Which one’s louis huang? | 谁是路易斯·黄 |
[03:19] | Oh, he’s the steakhouse owner in the sharkskin suit.” | 噢 他就是那个穿着鲨鱼皮西装的牛排店主 |
[03:22] | Or “He’s the chinese guy.” | 或者那个“中国佬” |
[03:25] | In the sharkskin suit. | “穿着鲨鱼皮西装” |
[03:30] | Mommy, guess what. | 妈咪 猜猜怎么着 |
[03:31] | My last baby tooth is loose. | 我最后一颗乳牙松了 |
[03:33] | Oh, looks like it’s time for another visit | 哦看来牙仙又要 |
[03:35] | From the tooth fairy. | 来找你了 |
[03:39] | Evan, clean your room. The tooth fairy. | 埃文 打扫打扫房间吧 牙仙 |
[03:43] | I look forward to the fairy’s constructive criticism. | 我期待着牙仙的建设性意见 |
[03:46] | Mom, when can we go back-to-school shopping? | 妈咪 什么时候能去为上学买点东西啊 |
[03:49] | Right now! | 现在 |
[03:51] | Emery, here’s eddie’s old clothes. | 埃默里 这儿有些埃迪的旧衣服 |
[03:53] | Evan, here’s emery’s. | 埃文 这儿是埃默里的 |
[03:55] | I’ve got some good stuff in there. | 我有些好东西 |
[03:57] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[04:00] | What are these? | 神马玩意儿 |
[04:02] | No more velcro. You’re old enough for laces now. | 不再穿魔术贴了 你们长这么大可以系鞋带了 |
[04:07] | No more velcro, your last baby tooth — | 不再穿魔术贴了 你的最后一颗乳牙都 |
[04:10] | Congratulations. You’re in the big-kid club. | 祝贺你 你是大孩子了 |
[04:12] | But I’m the baby. “Baby evan”? | 但我还是宝宝呢 埃文宝宝 |
[04:14] | It’s my brand. | 这是我的招牌 |
[04:18] | Mom, I’m begging you — I need new school gear. | 妈咪 求求你了 我需要返校新装备 |
[04:20] | It starts in a week, and I have nothing! | 只有一周了 我还啥都没有呢 |
[04:22] | I already bought you new t-shirts for school, | 我已经给你买了新T恤了 |
[04:24] | The kind you like — with black men on them. | 你喜欢的那种 有黑人在上面的 |
[04:34] | These guys aren’t rappers! | 这些黑人不是说唱歌手 |
[04:36] | They were the gangsters of the sales bin. | 打折的只有这个 |
[04:40] | Jessica, I can’t find my suspenders. | 杰西卡 我的背带找不到了 |
[04:43] | In the closet! | 在柜子里 |
[04:46] | Ready for book club? | 准备好去读书俱乐部了吗 |
[04:47] | White wine and “Misery”! | 酒和书 |
[04:49] | It’s chablis. Don’t be pissed. | 那是夏布利酒 别生气 |
[04:53] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 好吧 |
[04:54] | I haven’t even started it. | 我都还没开始呢 |
[04:57] | With work and the house | 工作还有家里的事 |
[04:58] | And then the kids being home all summer, I just — | 孩子们整个暑假都在家里 我 |
[05:01] | You know, you should really think about getting away. | 你知道 你应该想想自己清净清净了 |
[05:03] | I can’t just leave them, honey. | 你知道我不能离开他们 亲 |
[05:05] | Although, I have thought about it — | 虽然 我也想过 |
[05:07] | Just packing a bag and just getting out of here. | 带个小包包就离开 |
[05:10] | There’s this town in south texas. | 在得克萨斯南边有个小镇 |
[05:12] | I would paint portraits, get a st. Bernard, | 我可以去那画画 弄条圣伯纳犬 |
[05:15] | Rebuild a muscle car. | 改装一辆美国肌肉车 |
[05:16] | N-no. I didn’t mean you should abandon your family. | 不 我没叫你抛夫弃子 |
[05:19] | I meant you should just consider taking them | 我的意思是可以带他们一起度个假 |
[05:21] | On a little vacation. | 一起度个假 |
[05:31] | Vacation. | 度假 |
[05:34] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[05:37] | Louis and I don’t believe in vacations. | 路易斯和我不是度假的人 |
[05:40] | Hey, boss, do we get vacation days? | 嘿 老板 我们有假期吗 |
[05:41] | Your job is a vacation — from poverty. | 你有工作的每一天都是假期 不会穷死节 |
[05:46] | I still can’t find my suspenders! | 我还是找不到我的背带 |
[05:48] | Suspender — | 背带 |
[05:49] | Working-man accessory. | 中产阶级必备 |
[05:51] | Holds up the business. | 商业人士形象 |
[05:53] | Louis, your suspenders are right here, | 路易斯 你的背带就在这儿 |
[05:56] | Next to your — | 靠着你的 |
[06:05] | So, big business trip, huh? | 出差吗 |
[06:09] | National franchise convention — | 全国特许经营商大会 |
[06:10] | Biggest in central florida. | 弗罗里达中部最大的会议 |
[06:12] | They say that’s where the burger man | 据说汉堡大叔就是在那 |
[06:13] | Became the burger king. | 成为汉堡王的 |
[06:14] | Okay, so, if this is a business trip, | 好吧 如果是出差 |
[06:17] | Why did you pack your swimsuit? | 为什么带泳裤 |
[06:19] | There’s a pool at the hotel, | 酒店有个泳池 |
[06:21] | And a lot of meetings happen there. | 很多会就在酒店开 |
[06:24] | To put under my back. | 用来放松背部 |
[06:25] | I’ll be on my feet all day long at seminars. | 整天会议都得站着呢 |
[06:28] | And it’s being held at gator world? | 全部都在鳄鱼世界开 |
[06:31] | Gator world, the home of the scariest ride | 在弗罗里达那个鳄鱼世界吗 |
[06:33] | In florida, “The death roll”?! | 狂野人士之家 死亡过山车 |
[06:36] | # jumpin’, bumpin’, thrivin’ gators # | #跳吧 跳吧 鳄鱼们# |
[06:38] | # rides and shows and alligators # | #鳄鱼表演好好看# |
[06:40] | # grab the family, come on down # | #带上家人一起来吧# |
[06:42] | # you better swim, or you might drown # | #使劲游呀游 小心沉下去# |
[06:44] | THIS IS GONNA SAVE MY ENTIRE 7th GRADE YEAR! | 这个能拯救我的七年级 |
[06:47] | Can we please, please, please go on vacation to gator world? | 我们能不能能不能能不能 去鳄鱼世界度假 |
[06:50] | I thought we didn’t believe in vacations, louis? | 我记得我们不度假的 路易斯 |
[06:52] | This isn’t a vacation. It’s a business trip. | 没有假期 是出差 公干 |
[06:55] | The conference is at the hotel next to gator world. | 会议在紧邻鳄鱼世界的一个酒店开 |
[06:58] | It has nothing to do with the park itself. | 跟公园本身没啥关系 |
[07:00] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:02] | If this is a business trip, | 如果是出差 |
[07:03] | Then you won’t mind if we come with you. | 那你不会介意我跟着吧 |
[07:06] | Yeah, if you want. | 当然如果你想的话 |
[07:07] | But I’ll be in back-to-back seminars all day. | 但我整天都是连轴转的会 |
[07:10] | Oh, we can entertain ourselves. | 别担心 我们会自娱自乐 |
[07:13] | Everybody, pack your bags. | 大家伙 整理行装 |
[07:15] | We’re going on a family business trip. | 我们集体家庭出差 |
[07:19] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[07:28] | “The death roll”? Sounds like a violent ride. | 死亡过山车 听上去很残暴 |
[07:30] | That’s the point, son. | 这就是重点啊 小子 |
[07:31] | If you live, | 如果你活下来了 |
[07:33] | You get an “I survived ‘the death roll'” T-shirt. | 你就会得到一件印着“我战胜了死亡过山车”的T恤 |
[07:34] | THAT’S MY KEY TO FLOSSIN’ THROUGH 7th GRADE. | 这不就是我完美度过七年级的关键吗 |
[07:37] | Oh, how sweet. Some of my friends have come to say bye to me. | 噢 多好啊 我的朋友来和我道别了 |
[07:41] | I’ll write you every day. | 我会每天给你写信的 |
[07:45] | Eddie and Grandma: # OFF I-4, GATOR WORLD, COME AND SOAR # | #鳄鱼世界 自由翱翔# |
[07:48] | # chomp, chomp, gator world # | #嚼呀 嚼呀 鳄鱼世界# |
[08:01] | These guys aren’t with the convention. | 这些家伙不是一起来开会的 |
[08:03] | Must be college kids. | 肯定是大学生 |
[08:04] | Franchisees in the house! | 特许经营人都到齐啦 |
[08:12] | Welcome to gator world hotel and resort. | 欢迎来到鳄鱼酒店度假胜地 |
[08:14] | I’m gator carol. How can I help you today? | 我是鳄鱼卡罗尔 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[08:16] | Hi. Reservation for louis huang. | 嗨 有一个路易斯·黄的预订 |
[08:19] | And how many people will be staying in the room? | 请问您是几个人住这间房呢 |
[08:20] | How many people are allowed to stay in the room | 请问在不用被征收额外费用的条件下 |
[08:22] | Before we incur an additional charge? | 最多可以住多少人呢 |
[08:23] | Two adults and two children. | 两个大人和两个小孩 |
[08:24] | That’s how many will be staying in the room. | 我们就是这么多人 |
[08:29] | These two are just visitors — family in the area. | 这两个是游客 家人都在这边 |
[08:32] | We’re just catching up. | 我们只是刚好聊聊天 |
[08:34] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[08:35] | Well, if you’re staying with the conference, | 好吧 如果你们是前来开会的 |
[08:38] | Then you can upgrade to the executive suite | 你们可以把房间升级到行政套房 |
[08:40] | For just $20 more. | 只需要加二十美金 |
[08:41] | I bet we can. No, thank you. | 我知道 但是我们不想 谢谢 |
[08:44] | See, that’s how they get you — all these additional fees. | 看 他们就是这样宰你的 一堆额外收费 |
[08:48] | Okay, mr. Huang. | 好吧 黄先生 |
[08:49] | I see you’ve booked a spa massage | 我看到你预订了一个水疗服务 |
[08:51] | And a dinner reservation at csonka’s steakhouse? | 和一顿琼卡牛排餐厅的晚餐 |
[08:55] | N-no, that’s a mistake. | 不 不 你肯定搞错了 |
[08:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | It shows here that you called ahead | 但是记录显示您之前打过电话 |
[09:00] | To request the end cut of the prime rib? | 预订了一份顶级牛肋排的尾部 |
[09:02] | Mm…nope, must be someone else. | 嗯 从没有过 肯定是别人订的 |
[09:05] | You faxed over a copy of your credit card | 您还把您的信用卡和驾照复印件 |
[09:08] | And your driver’s license to hold the reservation. | 传真过来保留预订 |
[09:11] | Data breach. | 数据漏洞 |
[09:12] | Clear identity theft. | 肯定是信息泄露了 |
[09:17] | Gator ramone can take your bags. Okay. | 鳄鱼拉莫内会帮您把包提上去 好吗 |
[09:19] | Oh, I know what you want. | 噢 我知道你就是想这样 |
[09:20] | Dollar-dollar bag, right? No, thank you. | 提包小费 对吧 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:23] | We are fine. | 我们自己来 |
[09:24] | Mommy, bao-bao. | 妈咪 抱 抱 |
[09:26] | Pick you up? You can walk. | 抱你 你自己能走的 |
[09:31] | Bao-bao. | 抱抱 |
[09:38] | We are gonna get our money’s worth. | 我们要让每一分钱都花得物超所值 |
[09:40] | # hey, little suckers, I know you hear me callin’ # | #嘿 小傻瓜 我知道你听到了我的电话# |
[09:43] | # on the hood of your wick-wack low-ridin’ cadillac # | #在你那弱爆了低底盘凯迪拉克上# |
[09:46] | # act like, you know # and we are not gonna be suckers. | -#就像是 你知道的# -我们绝不能吃亏 |
[09:48] | # the masta ace don’t play when it comes to my bass # | #鲁班也不敢在我面前弄斧# |
[09:50] | # aahhhh, check it out, baby, check it out, y’all # | #啊啊啊 快来听 宝贝 快来听 快来听# |
[09:53] | # check it out, baby, check it out, y’all # | #快来听 宝贝 快来听 快来听# |
[09:56] | # check it out, baby # | #快来听 宝贝# |
[09:57] | # I was born to roll # | #我生来就是这么屌# |
[09:59] | Mom, can we go to gator world now? | 妈妈 我们现在可以去鳄鱼世界了吗 |
[10:01] | Later. We have to go to the pool first. | 晚点去 我们要先去游泳池 |
[10:05] | Oh, I guess you won’t be able to come, louis, | 噢 我猜你不能来了 路易斯 |
[10:06] | Because you’ll be too busy with business. | 因为你的工作太忙了 |
[10:09] | That’s right. Lots of business. | 没错 工作太忙了 |
[10:12] | Do you want me to call the dmv for you, | 还是说你想我帮你打给车管局 |
[10:14] | The credit-card company — | 信用卡公司 |
[10:16] | You know, about your identity theft? | 你知道的 你的信息不是泄露了吗 |
[10:19] | Um, yeah. That’ll be great. | 嗯 好啊 那就多谢你了 |
[10:21] | As long as you don’t mind paying for local calls. | 只要你不介意回到家后要交本地电话费 |
[10:28] | When we get home, then. | 那就等回家再打 |
[10:30] | Hm, okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[10:35] | Hi. I’m gator octavio. Towel? | 嘿 我是鳄鱼奥克塔维奥 要毛巾吗 |
[10:38] | Oh, so you can charge us a towel-rental fee? | 噢 所以你就能收我们毛巾费是吗 |
[10:40] | No, thank you. | 不需要了 谢谢 |
[10:41] | We will be using god’s towel — the sun. | 我们可以用上帝赐予的毛巾 阳光 |
[10:46] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[10:49] | Thousand-year-old black egg with tofu | 皮蛋拌豆腐 |
[10:52] | And grass jelly drink. | 以及仙草冻饮料 |
[10:56] | Wait 20 minutes to go in the pool. | 等二十分钟再去游泳池 |
[11:19] | Mom, when can we go to gator world? | 妈妈 我们什么时候可以去鳄鱼世界啊 |
[11:21] | I said, “Later.” | 我说过了 待会 |
[11:23] | Um, if you’re gonna bring outside food here, | 嗯 如果你们要外带食物进来 |
[11:25] | I have to charge you. | 我就要多收费哦 |
[11:26] | Now — we can go now. | 我们现在就走 |
[11:28] | Chomp, chomp, gator world. | 嚼啊 嚼啊 鳄鱼世界 |
[11:29] | Hey, help here, please. | 嘿 麻烦帮帮这里 |
[11:36] | Tickets. | 出示门票 |
[11:37] | We’re staying in the hotel. | 我们是酒店住客 |
[11:38] | Hotel is separate. | 酒店和我们是分开的 |
[11:39] | You got to buy tickets to get into the park. | 要进公园就要买票 |
[11:41] | Except for our handi-capable friends — | 除了我们身残志坚的朋友 |
[11:43] | You can come on in for free. | 你可以免门票 |
[11:47] | Fine. How much are tickets? | 好吧 门票多少钱 |
[11:49] | $55 for adults. $45 for kids. | 大人55美元 小朋友45美元 |
[11:52] | $2 off if you bring your own cat to feed to the gators. | 如果你带自家猫来喂鳄鱼 有两美元优惠 |
[11:56] | That’s ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[11:58] | What kind of sucker would pay those inflated prices? | 傻子才会付这么多钱呢 |
[12:01] | I’ll have an order of the $20 hot wings | 我要一份二十美元的香辣鸡翅 |
[12:03] | And another round of bud lights. | 再上多一轮淡啤 |
[12:05] | For a few dollars more, | 再加多几元钱的话 |
[12:06] | You can upgrade to the collector cups. | 你就能加大杯哟 |
[12:08] | Mm… | 嗯 |
[12:09] | Do it. | 就这么办 |
[12:13] | Kids 5 and under get in free. | 五岁以下的孩子免费 |
[12:16] | They’re all 5 and under. | 他们都不到五岁 |
[12:18] | These two are 5 and under. | 这两个不到五岁 |
[12:22] | This one is 5 and under. | 这个孩子不到五岁 |
[12:24] | Nice try, kid. | 精神可嘉 孩子 |
[12:25] | But you’re wearing sneakers with laces. | 可是你穿的是系带的运动鞋 |
[12:27] | Good eye, gator dan. | 你眼神真好 鳄鱼丹 |
[12:28] | Can’t get anything past this guy. | 什么东西都绕不过你对吧 |
[12:32] | But, mom, I need to go on that ride! | 但是妈妈 我想去坐过山车 |
[12:34] | Okay, calm down. We’ll go on a ride. | 好 淡定 我们这就去坐 |
[12:37] | Parking lot “C.” | C停车场 |
[12:39] | Parking lot “Crocodile.” | 鳄鱼停车场 |
[12:41] | Parking lot “C.” | C停车场 |
[12:42] | This is just as fun as any ride in there. | 这跟坐那里面的过山车一样有意思 |
[12:46] | Aah! | 啊 |
[12:48] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[12:55] | And then I said, “Hey, I don’t need | 然后我说 嘿 我并不需要 |
[12:56] | Your tax advice, scottie pippen.” | 你的纳税建议 斯科蒂·皮蓬 |
[12:59] | What are you doing here?! | 你们在这干什么呢 |
[13:00] | Melanie! Jessica! Louise?! | 梅兰妮 杰西卡 路易斯 |
[13:01] | Rebecca! Janice! Gloria! | 贝利卡 珍妮丝 格洛丽亚 |
[13:06] | I thought you were supposed to be at the convention center. | 我以为你应该会在会议中心 |
[13:09] | Oh, heh, well, uh, some of the guys here, they — | 哦是啊 嗯 我的几个朋友来了 他们 |
[13:16] | You are ruining my vacation! | 你毁了我的假期 |
[13:18] | I knew this was a vacation! I knew it! | 我就知道你是在度假 我就知道 |
[13:20] | Well, you got me, jessica. You win. | 好吧 你逮着我了 杰西卡 你赢了 |
[13:22] | For two days a year, I drink bud lights, | 一年里只有这两天 我能喝点酒 |
[13:24] | Play tennis, and eat hot wings. | 打打网球 吃点鸡翅 |
[13:26] | Moving to the white suburbs has made you soft. | 我们搬到白人区以后你变得越来越不务正业了 |
[13:28] | Woman, I’ve been soft! | 我一直都不务正业 |
[13:30] | I’ve been taking business trips for years, | 我已经去过很多次商务旅行了 |
[13:32] | Ever since I worked at steve’s furniture store in d.C. — | 自从我在华盛顿史蒂夫的家具店工作开始 |
[13:35] | The mattress expo in philly, the credenza-con in delaware. | 费城的床垫博览会 特拉华州的书橱展览 |
[13:39] | The upholstery seminars in montreal? | 蒙特利尔的家具研讨会 |
[13:41] | Oui. | 是的 |
[13:46] | Boys, your mother and I need to talk. Go to your rooms. | 儿子们 我要和你们妈妈谈谈 回房间去 |
[13:56] | I didn’t tell you because I know… | 我没告诉你这事是因为我知道 |
[13:59] | …you think vacations are a waste of time. | 你觉得度假就是浪费生命 |
[14:00] | Well, I thought you thought that, too! | 对 我以为你也是这么想的 |
[14:02] | Well, I need this. | 我需要放假 |
[14:03] | A couple days away recharges me. | 放假的时候我能给自己充充电 |
[14:05] | It’s how I stay so positive. | 这就是我能一直这么有活力的原因 |
[14:06] | Oh, so, you think I don’t need a break, too? | 你觉得我并不需要休息吗 |
[14:09] | The difference is I can’t just check out for a few days | 我们的区别就在于 我根本不能完完全全的放松几天 |
[14:12] | Or our whole family would fall apart! | 否则我们的整个家就会垮掉 |
[14:14] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[14:15] | You can loosen the reins a little. | 你可以少管我们一点 |
[14:17] | We’ll be fine. No, that’s what you think. | -我们都会很好的 -不 这只是你的想法 |
[14:19] | But if I do — oh. What? | -可如果我这么做了 -哦 会怎样 |
[14:20] | We splurge a bit? Spend a little money? | 我们会更挥霍一些 多花点钱 |
[14:22] | We can afford to. | 我们负担得起的 |
[14:23] | It’s a part of being on vacation. | 这就是度假的一部分 |
[14:25] | Preach it, big man. | 接着说 老大 |
[14:29] | Look, we work hard all year, | 你想想 我们一直都在努力工作 |
[14:33] | No one harder than you. | 没人比你更辛苦了 |
[14:34] | Just let go for a day and relax. | 就放松一天吧 |
[14:38] | I don’t know how to relax. | 我不知道要怎么放松 |
[14:40] | It seems like a waste of time. | 这就好像在浪费时间 |
[14:42] | I could be marinating meat or driving. | 我可以腌点肉或者开开车 |
[14:44] | It’s easy. I’ll show you. | 很简单 我来告诉你 |
[14:46] | First… | 首先 |
[14:49] | OH, AAH — Louis: OH, NO, NO, NO, NO. | -哦 啊 -哦不不不不 |
[14:50] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不别动 |
[14:51] | I know it’s free, but it’s freezing in here. | 我知道这是免费的 但这里面冷的跟广寒宫一样 |
[14:55] | You see, a part of being on vacation is enjoying yourself. | 你看 享受生活是假期的一部分 |
[14:59] | I’m gonna book you a massage at the spa. | 我去给你预定一个水疗 |
[15:01] | No, don’t! Uhp-bup! | 不 不要 |
[15:03] | Loosen the reins, remember? | 少管一点事情 记得吗 |
[15:05] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[15:07] | Now, you put on the hotel robe and slippers. | 现在 穿上你的浴袍和拖鞋 |
[15:24] | Go on. | 去呀 |
[15:29] | Boys. | 儿子们 |
[15:30] | Remember that piece of paper your mother burned? | 记得你们妈妈烧了的那张纸吗 |
[15:32] | That’s something called room service. | 那东西叫客房服务菜单 |
[15:34] | I’m gonna show you how it works. | 我来教你们怎么用它 |
[15:36] | Dad, can I go to gator world? | 爸爸 我可以去鳄鱼世界吗 |
[15:38] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[15:39] | I’m in charge of the vacation now. | 现在我来负责安排我们的假期 |
[15:41] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[15:42] | I want to stay here and learn room service. | 我想留在这里了解一下客房服务 |
[15:44] | That’s fine. | 很好 |
[15:45] | I can go by myself. | 我可以自己去 |
[15:46] | The park’s just across the street. | 那个公园就在街对面 |
[15:48] | Well, I drove a bus when I was 11, | 嗯 我十一岁的时候就会开公交车了 |
[15:50] | So I’m fine with that. | 所以我同意 |
[15:51] | What about you, evan? | 埃文 你呢 |
[15:52] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
[15:53] | Every step we take in our non-velcro shoes | 我们穿着没有魔术贴的鞋子每走一步 |
[15:56] | Is another step towards the grave. | 就离死亡近了一步 |
[15:58] | Great, so evan will stay here, too. | 很好 埃文也留在房间里 |
[16:06] | Welcome, jessica. | 欢迎光临 杰西卡 |
[16:07] | Now, before we get started, | 现在在我们开始之前 |
[16:10] | Do you have any injuries that — | 你有没有哪些地方受伤了… |
[16:14] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:15] | Um, you’re supposed to take your clothes off | 嗯 你趴在按摩垫之前应该 |
[16:18] | Before you get under the sheet. | 先把衣服脱了 |
[16:19] | Why? So you can go through my pockets? | 为什么 这样你就好搜我的口袋了么 |
[16:22] | Are you holding your purse? | 你是在抓着你的手提袋吗 |
[16:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:27] | I’m just gonna take your purse, okay? | 我来帮你拿开手提袋 好吗 |
[16:29] | -No. -And I’m gonna put it right here on the floor | -不好 -我把它放在旁边的地上 |
[16:31] | So you can see it through your face hole. | 这样你可以透过脸洞看到它 |
[16:32] | Just let go, jessica. | 放手吧 杰西卡 |
[16:34] | -I can’t. I can’t let go! -Just let go. | -我不能 我不能放手 -放手吧 |
[16:36] | I ca– | 我不 |
[16:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:42] | And press. | 然后播放 |
[16:46] | Is that john tesh? | 是约翰·泰斯的歌吗 |
[16:47] | No, it’s an underwater recording of humpback whales singing. | 不是 是一段座头鲸唱歌时的水下录音 |
[16:51] | Why would whales be singing? | 鲸鱼为什么要唱歌 |
[16:53] | To communicate their joy. | 为了表达它们的喜悦 |
[16:56] | What do you do for joy, jessica? | 你会做些什么来愉悦自己呢 杰西卡 |
[16:58] | I micromanage my family. | 我微控我的家庭 |
[17:01] | Well, I think the whales are happy because they’re free. | 嗯 我觉得鲸鱼因自由而快乐 |
[17:05] | But they’re so fat. | 但是它们那么肥 |
[17:07] | Not in the sea. | 在海里不算什么 |
[17:08] | Underwater, they’re weightless — | 在水下它们都很轻 |
[17:11] | Weightless and free. | 轻盈又自由 |
[17:15] | They are free. | 它们是自由的 |
[17:17] | There we go. | 好好享受 |
[17:20] | They sing… | 它们唱歌 |
[17:22] | Because they are happy and free. | 因为它们快乐又自由 |
[17:26] | I want to — you’re standing in front of my purse a little. | 我想… 你站到我手提包前面一点了 |
[17:28] | I can’t see it. | 我看不见它了 |
[17:29] | Oh. Sorry. | 噢 抱歉 |
[17:31] | That’s better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[17:39] | Just need that t-shirt. | 要的就是这件T恤 |
[17:49] | John tesh. Nice. | 约翰·泰斯 不错嘛 |
[17:52] | I take it you enjoyed your massage. | 我猜你很享受你的按摩 |
[17:54] | I love being on vacation. | 我爱度假 |
[17:57] | I just wish we didn’t have to go home. | 要是我们不用回家就好了 |
[17:59] | Well, that’s how you know you enjoyed yourself. | 嗯 这样你才会知道自己有多享受 |
[18:01] | Now, you head up to the room and take a long bath. | 现在你回房间好好泡个澡 |
[18:03] | I’ll check out for us. | 我来结账 |
[18:06] | I’m proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[18:07] | You learned how to relax. | 你学会了怎么放松 |
[18:10] | What the hell is this?! | 这他妈是什么东西 |
[18:11] | Is there a problem with your bill? | 您的账单出了什么问题吗 |
[18:13] | Of course there’s something wrong with my bill! | 我的账单当然出问题了 |
[18:15] | Why is it so high?! | 为什么这么高 |
[18:16] | Well, it is for six people, sir. | 嗯 是六个人的 先生 |
[18:17] | “A-a additional occupancy fee, resort fee, share fee”? | 额外住宿费 酒店服务费 分担费 |
[18:21] | Oh, those are our hidden fees. | 噢 这是我们的隐性费用 |
[18:23] | That’s how we get ya! | 这样我们才能宰您啊 |
[18:24] | Well, what’s a — $60 for a poolside hairdo? | 嗯 池边美发费 六十美金是什么回事 |
[18:28] | Hm. | 哼嗯 |
[18:37] | Hidden fees. That’s how they get you. | 隐性费用 他们就是这样宰你的 |
[18:39] | I didn’t do the math! I’m on vacation! | 我没有算费用 我在度假 |
[18:41] | So am I, so I couldn’t protect you from this. | 我也在度假 所以我没法保护你不上当 |
[18:48] | You’re watching out for us so I don’t have to. | 你在替我们把关 所以我才不用操心 |
[18:52] | I can be me because I have you. | 因为有你 我才能做我自己 |
[18:59] | Give me the bill. | 把账单给我 |
[19:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:04] | So, I was just going through our bill, | 嗯 我刚看了一遍我们的账单 |
[19:06] | And we will not be paying any of your hidden fees. | 而且我们将不会支付任何一项你们的隐性费用 |
[19:09] | Ma’am, you can’t choose what part you pay. | 女士 你不能选择你支付哪部分 |
[19:12] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我能 |
[19:13] | Tell them what happened, baby. | 告诉他们发生什么了 宝贝 |
[19:17] | I was running by the pool | 我在泳池边跑 |
[19:19] | ’cause there’s no lifeguard on duty. | 因为他们没有救生员在场 |
[19:21] | -And no posted signage. -And no posted signage. | -也没有张贴标识 -也没有张贴标识 |
[19:24] | And I fell. | 然后我就摔倒了 |
[19:25] | And my tooth was knocked out of my head. | 然后我的一颗牙齿摔飞了 |
[19:28] | Oh, my god. | 噢 我的天呐 |
[19:29] | Your bill didn’t include my child-disfigurement fee. | 你的账单里没有包含我孩子毁容的费用 |
[19:35] | And that’s how I get you. | 我就是这么赢你们的 |
[19:38] | Oh, we also have aaa, so it’s another 10% off. | 噢 我们也有三A级信用 打个九折吧 |
[19:43] | I can’t believe you got the hotel charges reduced. | 难以置信 你竟然能让酒店少收钱了 |
[19:46] | You are on a different level. | 你完全是另一个级别啊 |
[19:48] | Good job, my baby. | 好样的 宝贝 |
[19:50] | Thanks, mommy. | 谢谢 妈咪 |
[19:52] | The baby is back. | 宝贝回来啦 |
[19:54] | Was that true? Did you | 这是真的吗 你真的 |
[19:55] | really fall by the pool and lose your tooth? | 在泳池边摔倒了然后把牙摔飞了吗 |
[19:56] | No. Mom ripped it out with her hands. | 不是 是妈妈用手拔掉的 |
[19:59] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[20:14] | I died, and they brought me back! | 我死了 然后他们把我扛回来了 |
[20:19] | Aw, hell no! | 啊 鬼才去呢 |
[20:25] | So, we were cliff-diving off the coast | 嗯 我们在海岸上跳水 |
[20:27] | When I saw them in the water — sharks. | 当我在水里看到它们的时候 鲨鱼们 |
[20:30] | I grabbed my harpoon — | 我抓住我的鱼叉 |
[20:31] | Dude, that’s, like, a baby tooth. | 伙计 那就像颗小孩的乳齿 |
[20:33] | What? No. | 什么 才不是 |
[20:35] | It’s a tooth from a hammerhead shark. | 这是颗锤头鲨的牙齿 |
[20:37] | They’re smaller a-and flatter. | 它们更小 也更平滑 |
[20:38] | More like a “Babyhead” Shark. | 更像只“婴儿头”鲨 |
[20:40] | “Babyhead.” | “婴儿头” |
[20:42] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:43] | I didn’t do anything this summer | 我这个暑假什么也没做 |
[20:45] | Except for sit around and play video games. | 除了干坐着和玩电子游戏 |
[20:47] | -That’s cool. -Nicole? | -那挺酷的 -妮可 |
[20:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[20:50] | I have to repeat the 8th grade. | 我得再读一年八年级 |
[20:52] | Partied too much with my mom and blew off summer school. | 和我妈妈派对太多了还旷了暑期学校 |
[20:54] | Wish I’d done nothing like you. | 真希望我没像你那样 |
[20:57] | You know this kid? | 你认识这个小孩 |
[20:59] | Yeah, he’s my friend. | 是的 他是我朋友 |
[21:02] | You just chilled at home. I like it. | 你就在家乖乖待着 挺好的 |
[21:07] | You’re like… “Chill” Eddie. | 你就像 “乖宝”艾迪 |
[21:11] | “Somebody stop me!” | “拦住我” |
[21:13] | From what? | 拦住你干什么 |
[21:15] | No, what — no. It’s… | 不是 什么 不 是 |
[21:17] | “Smokin’!” | “抽烟” |
[21:21] | The Mask. | 《变相怪杰》 |
[21:22] | Jim Carrey, | 金·凯瑞 |
[21:24] | “Smokin’!” | “抽烟” |