时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Kick. | 用力踢 |
[00:09] | Okay, so, I’ll drop you off at work, | 我先载你上班 |
[00:12] | Go to the dry-cleaners, | 去拿干洗的衣服 |
[00:13] | And then take the robertsons to go see some condos. | 然后带罗伯森一家人去看公寓 |
[00:15] | Sorry. What’s the plan? Oh, don’t forget — | 抱歉 计划是什么 哦 不要忘了 |
[00:18] | We have to take the fryer grease to the dump. | 我们得把垃圾油倒了 |
[00:21] | Um, hello? | 嗯 前面的 |
[00:22] | Basketball game? | 篮球赛呢 |
[00:24] | Right. | 对的 |
[00:25] | So, dump, restaurant, | 先垃圾站 然后餐馆 |
[00:26] | Cleaners, basketball game, condos. | 干洗店 篮球赛 公寓 |
[00:50] | Hurry up and eat breakfast while I shower. | 快点 在我冲澡的时候你们把早饭吃完 |
[00:52] | I don’t want to be late for work. | 我可不想工作迟到 |
[00:55] | Make sure they don’t turn their breakfast into curse words. | 别让他们拿早餐拼脏话 |
[00:58] | That just floated onto my spoon — I swear. | 它自己滑进我勺子里来的 我发誓 |
[01:01] | Relax. I’m a cool dad. | 放轻松 爸爸不会计较的 |
[01:04] | Boys, you know how our anniversary is coming up? | 男孩们 你们知道我们的结婚纪念日快到了吗 |
[01:06] | No. Of course. | -不知道 -当然知道 |
[01:08] | 12 years — the silk and linen anniversary. | 第十二年 亚麻婚 |
[01:10] | I finally figured out the perfect present for mom. | 我终于找到给你们妈妈的完美礼物了 |
[01:13] | You say that every year. | 你每年都这么说 |
[01:14] | Why do I want to watch money wilt? | 为什么我想要看着一束钱凋谢 |
[01:16] | Interesting how you’ll pay a stranger to cook for us, | 很好奇你是怎么花钱让陌生人给我们做饭 |
[01:19] | But you expect me to do it for free. | 而你却希望我当免费劳工 |
[01:21] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[01:22] | Does it also come with a sign that says, | 是不是还有一个标牌写着 |
[01:23] | “Cut my throat and take this”? | 割了我的喉咙 带上它 |
[01:25] | I admit, your mother’s difficult to shop for. | 我承认 你们妈妈很难满足 |
[01:27] | But I realized my mistake. | 但是我意识到自己的错误 |
[01:29] | I need to give her a hot, romantic experience | 我要给她一次热烈浪漫的体验 |
[01:32] | Like I did on our wedding night. | 就像我们的新婚之夜 |
[01:35] | I’m a little nervous. | 我有点紧张 |
[01:37] | Don’t worry. You’re in good hands. | 别担心 我会照顾好你的 |
[01:49] | We need something to tie these to! | 我们要找辆车挂上这些 |
[01:54] | Buying the van — | 买了一辆面包车 |
[01:55] | That’s how you spent your wedding night? | 你们的新婚之夜就是这么度过的 |
[01:57] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[01:58] | And this year, I’m gonna re-create the magic | 今年 我要再次施展魔法 |
[02:00] | By taking her shopping for a second car. | 带她去买第二辆车 |
[02:02] | Mom’s never gonna go for that. | 妈妈绝不会去的 |
[02:04] | She hates spending money. | 她讨厌花钱 |
[02:05] | But she knows we need another car, | 但她知道我们还需要一辆车 |
[02:06] | And she loves negotiating. | 她爱死了讨价还价 |
[02:08] | Just to throw out another option — | 还有一个选择 |
[02:10] | What if I told you there was a mode of transportation | 如果我告诉你 有一种交通方式 |
[02:13] | That is cheaper and way more fun? | 更加便宜也更有趣 |
[02:19] | You kids want a summertime treat? | 你们想要来一点消暑零食吗 |
[02:21] | It’s too hot for hot dogs. | 热狗太热了 |
[02:23] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[02:29] | Whoa! It’s the hot dogger! | 哇 是热狗冲浪板 |
[02:30] | Now your favorite food is your favorite toy! | 你最爱的食物 也是最爱的玩具哦 |
[02:33] | You supply the buns! | 你负责奉上你的圆屁屁 |
[02:36] | We’re not getting that. | 我们不会买的 |
[02:38] | Don’t worry. You guys will be nice and cool | 别担心 这辆全新的1995年 |
[02:41] | In the air-conditioned luxury of this glamorous baby — | 装有空调的豪华版香槟珍珠色雅阁 |
[02:44] | A brand-new 1995 honda accord in champagne pearl, | 会令你们异常开心与凉快 |
[02:49] | The most elegant color in the neutral rainbow. | 这是中性色调中最优雅的颜色 |
[02:51] | So you’d rather get a boring car? | 所以你宁愿买一辆无趣的车吗 |
[02:53] | You know who doesn’t think accords are boring? | 你知道谁不认为雅阁无趣吗 |
[02:56] | Your hero — shaq. | 你们的英雄 大鲨鱼 |
[02:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:59] | I’m taking your mom down to shaquille o’neal motors. | 我要带你们妈妈去沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车店 |
[03:02] | Why is shaq selling a car he can’t even fit into? | 为什么大鲨鱼要卖自己坐不进去的车 |
[03:04] | Come along and ask him. | 那就和我们一起去问问他 |
[03:06] | Dad, he’s not gonna be there. | 老爸 他才不会在店里 |
[03:07] | It’s a licensing deal. | 是授权交易 |
[03:09] | They paid the diesel a bunch of money | 给汽车公司一笔钱 |
[03:10] | To slap his name on something. | 把他的名字涂在某个地方 |
[03:13] | “Shaq fu.” | 《功夫鲨鱼》 |
[03:15] | Louis, please. | 路易斯 拜托 |
[03:17] | No anniversary presents thisr. | 今年可别买纪念礼物 |
[03:19] | Let’s just go back inside and water the plants. | 我们就回家给植物浇浇水吧 |
[03:22] | No, it’s gonna be great. Trust me. | 不行 会很棒的 相信我 |
[03:24] | Bye, boys. Listen to grandma. | 再见 孩子们 听奶奶的话 |
[03:27] | M’lady. | 女王大人 |
[03:32] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[03:35] | Some old funyuns. | 只是些洋葱圈屑 |
[03:39] | The romance is just beginning. | 浪漫之旅即将启程 |
[03:48] | Don’t wait up, boys. We’ll be gone for hours. | 别等我们了 可能要几个小时才回来 |
[03:53] | Sounds like it’s time to party. | 派对时间到咯 |
[03:56] | #Eddie | 埃迪 |
[04:01] | 致:埃迪 日期:今天 时间:现在 地点:前院 | |
[04:03] | You got one, too? Mm-hmm. | 你也拿到了 嗯 |
[04:06] | Shampoo? | 洗发水 |
[04:07] | I don’t want to show up empty-handed. | 我不想空手赴宴 |
[04:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:10] | Uh-oh. Here comes trouble. | 额哦 麻烦们来了 |
[04:14] | Ooh-la-la. Pert plus! | 呜啦啦 飘柔洗发水 |
[04:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:17] | It bothf us. | 我们俩送的 |
[04:18] | What’s this noise? | 什么声音 |
[04:19] | Eddie, emery, | 埃迪 埃默里 |
[04:20] | I want you to meet oinker, frisky, can-do, | 给你们介绍 小懒 小跳 小能 |
[04:23] | Tina pham, peanut, shamus, pi, and wally-wally. | 蒂娜·范 花生 侦探 派和瓦力 |
[04:26] | Hello! Evan, I — | 你们好 埃文 我 |
[04:28] | Stop. Are those beanie babies? | 等等 这些是豆豆宝宝吗 |
[04:31] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[04:32] | Meet oinker, frisky, can-do, tina pham, | 它们是 小懒 小跳 小能 蒂娜·范 |
[04:34] | Peanut, shamus, pi, and wally-wally. | 花生 侦探 派和瓦力 |
[04:36] | You know these things? I collect them. | 你也知道它们吗 我收集了不少 |
[04:39] | I have all of these, | 我有全部的豆豆宝宝 |
[04:40] | Except that boring-looking unicorn with the tattered label. | 除了那个有个烂标签的看上去很无聊的独角兽 |
[04:44] | But since we’re friends, | 不过既然我们是朋友 |
[04:45] | I could take him off your hands for you. | 我可以替你要了这赔钱货 |
[04:46] | For, wha like $10? | 多少 十块 |
[04:48] | $10? Those are limited editions. | 才十块 这些可是限量版 |
[04:51] | Pocolltibles at the mall | 卖场的可是 |
[04:52] | Would pay a fortune for these. | 会出大价钱买下来的的 |
[04:54] | Well, it’s 10:00 a.M. And we already got beef. | 好吧 现在才十点 我们已经气饱了 |
[04:57] | Hmm! Excuse us. | 嗯 先走了 |
[04:58] | – Why did you say that? – I don’t know, it just cam out. | -你为什么要说出来 -我不知道 就这样脱口而出了 |
[05:01] | You better think befor you speak. | 以后说话前先过脑子 |
[05:03] | Louis, where are we going? | 路易斯 我们这是去哪 |
[05:05] | Louis, I n’t like sises.Ng?Ow | 路易斯 你知道我不喜欢惊喜 |
[05:07] | Sorry! I just forgot my keys! | 对不起 我忘了带钥匙 |
[05:10] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[05:14] | Poor mitch. | 可怜的米奇 |
[05:15] | That was the day of his junior-college graduation. | 那天还是他高等专科学校的毕业日 |
[05:18] | Ah, hee are. | 我们到了 |
[05:20] | Shaquille o’neal motors. | 沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车店 |
[05:23] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[05:25] | #Shaquille o’neal motors. | 沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车店 |
[05:31] | I know what you’re thinking, but don’t worry. | 我知道你在想什么 但是别担心 |
[05:33] | We can affor | 我们负担得起 |
[05:34] | Plus, you get to negotiate — | 还有 你能够尽情讨价还价 |
[05:37] | Just like on our wedding night. | 像我们新婚之夜那样 |
[05:39] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[05:40] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:42] | Hi. My name’s clark. | 嗨 我叫克拉克 |
[05:43] | Welcome to shaq motors. How can I help you? | 欢迎来到大鲨鱼汽车店 我能帮你些什么 |
[05:45] | Hello. I’m louis. | 你好 我是路易斯 |
[05:46] | My wife and I are in the market for a new car. | 我和我妻子想买一辆新车 |
[05:48] | That’s wonderful, louis. | 太棒了 路易斯 |
[05:49] | Now, where is your lovely wife today? | 那你可爱的妻子在哪儿呢 |
[05:50] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:51] | She looks like my daughter. Uh, okay. | -她看上去像我女儿 -好吧 |
[05:54] | What I’m trying to say is I don’t see anyone with you. | 我想说的是我没有看见有谁跟你一起来 |
[05:56] | What? | 什么 |
[05:59] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[06:00] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[06:01] | Wives, huh? | 妻子们哈 |
[06:03] | TOO BAD THEY DON’T COME WITH SIX MONTHS OF FREE LoJack, | 她们不会因为六个月免费防盗系统而来 太可惜了 |
[06:04] | Like all the cars do here at shaq motors. | 像所有大鲨鱼汽车店的车一样 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[06:22] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[06:24] | I turned away for one second and you were gone. | 我一转身你就不见了 |
[06:26] | What happened? I had to get out of there. | 怎么了 我不得不离开那里 |
[06:28] | I just needed to get a drink someplace quiet | 我需要在安静的地方喝一杯 |
[06:30] | Where I wouldn’t be bothered. | 不想被人打扰 |
[06:32] | Usually when I’m at a bar, | 一般在酒吧 |
[06:33] | Jewish guys are all over me, but not here for some reason. | 我周围都是犹太男子 但是这儿就没有 不知道为什么 |
[06:36] | This set of testicles bothering you? | 这个臭男人是不是骚扰你 |
[06:38] | No, deb. He’s just my husband. | 没有 黛比 他是我丈夫 |
[06:40] | Louis, sit down. | 路易斯 坐 |
[06:41] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有些事必须跟你讲 |
[06:44] | Ooh, that conversation. | 哦 那种谈话吗[意指出柜谈话] |
[06:46] | You’re gonna need more chex mix. | 你们需要再来点小吃 |
[07:01] | I haven’t been completely honest with you | 我没有完全对你说实话 |
[07:03] | About our wedding night. | 关于我们的新婚之夜的 |
[07:05] | Mr. And mrs. Huang, | 黄先生和黄太太 |
[07:07] | We’ve been negotiating for hours. | 我们协商了个把小时 |
[07:08] | I’ll knock off another $200, | 我再让两百块 |
[07:10] | But that’s the best I can do. | 但是我只能让步这么多了 |
[07:12] | I accept your defeat. | 我接受你的让步 |
[07:15] | How good does that look? | 这几个字多好看啊 |
[07:17] | Jessica huang. That’s my wife. | 杰西卡·黄 她是我太太 |
[07:20] | I’m gonna go warm up our new van. | 我去给我们的新车热热身 |
[07:22] | What a night! | 多美妙的晚上 |
[07:24] | Don’t feel bad. | 不要悲伤 |
[07:26] | You’ll be able to tell your firstborn | 你可以告诉你的长子 |
[07:28] | That you tangled with the best. | 曾经和高手过招 |
[07:29] | My firstborn is about all you left me with. | 我的长子是你留剩给我的 |
[07:31] | That and the floor mats. | 这个价钱和那些脚垫 |
[07:34] | Repeat that now, what you just said. | 再说一遍 你刚才说了什么 |
[07:36] | Oh, right here. See? | 看这儿 看到了 |
[07:38] | You opted out of the optional floor-mat option. | 你没有勾选赠送的脚垫 |
[07:42] | No. | 不 |
[07:45] | That’s it? | 就这个 |
[07:46] | Louis, I blew it! | 路易斯 我搞砸了 |
[07:48] | Free floor mats! | 免费的脚垫 |
[07:49] | That’s the one thing dealers always throw in, | 经销商都会附赠的 |
[07:52] | And I missed it! | 我竟然漏掉了 |
[07:53] | I overlooked the most basic detail! | 错失了最重要的细节 |
[07:56] | You’re overreacting. It was just floor mats. | 你太过激了 只是脚垫而已嘛 |
[07:58] | No, it wasn’t just floor mats. It was our wedding night. | 不 不只是脚垫 是我们的新婚之夜啊 |
[08:01] | It was the first thing that we did as a married couple, | 是我们作为一对已婚夫妇一起做的第一件事 |
[08:04] | And I messed it up. | 而我把它搞砸了 |
[08:06] | And every year, I’m forced to think about it. | 每年这个时候 我都会被迫想起 |
[08:08] | So, what are wes? | 所以我们应该怎么办 |
[08:09] | Just never get a new car ever again? | 再也不买新车了吗 |
[08:11] | If you want a car, get a car. | 如果你想要车的话 就去买吧 |
[08:13] | But I can’t walk through those automatic glass doors again | 但是我再也不能迈过那些自动玻璃门 |
[08:17] | And be reminded of the biggest mistake of my life. | 提醒着我人生中最大的错误 |
[08:24] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:25] | You remember floor mats, | 你忘不了脚垫 |
[08:27] | I remember the first time we signed our names together. | 我忘不了我们第一次一起签下我们的名字 |
[08:35] | Band-aid’s off, ney. You did it. | 说出来了 你就成功了 |
[08:37] | Wiener-free since ’83. | 我从83年起就对丁丁免疫了 |
[08:42] | What are y? | 你在干吗 |
[08:43] | I figured out a way to get us the hot dogger. | 我想到给我们弄一个热狗冲浪板的办法了 |
[08:46] | We take these down to the mall and we sell them. | 我们去商场把这些卖了 |
[08:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:49] | Do you think Evan’s gonna be okay with this? | 埃文会同意吗 |
[08:51] | He’s fine with it. I already asked him. | 他说没关系 我刚才问过他了 |
[08:53] | Hey, evan, can I sell your beanie babies | 嗨 埃文 我能不能卖掉你的豆宝宝 |
[08:55] | And use the money to buy a hot dogger? | 用得来的钱买一个热狗冲浪板 |
[08:57] | Yeah, that’s a great idea, eddie. | 行呀 这主意不错 埃迪 |
[08:58] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我之前为什么没想到这个呢 |
[09:03] | Awesome. Let’s do it. | 棒呆了 走 冲浪去 |
[09:05] | Okay, come on. | 好哒 走走走 |
[09:08] | Well, it wasn’t how I planned it, | 好吧 虽然不是我之前构想的样子 |
[09:10] | But I went and got the car by myself like you wanted me to. | 但我去到那自己买了车 正如你所希望的 |
[09:16] | These are real. | 这些花竟然是真的 |
[09:18] | What’s going on? | 你这是干嘛 |
[09:19] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想要跟你道歉 |
[09:22] | You had no way of knowing how I felt, | 其实你也不知道我是什么想法 |
[09:24] | And you were jusying to do something nice. | 你也只是好心 想办好事 |
[09:27] | Well, I shouldn’t have walked out. | 好吧 我当时也不应该就这样走开 |
[09:29] | No, you shouldn’t have. Deb had to drive me home. | 是的 你不应该 最后还是黛比载我回家的 |
[09:32] | I sat in the back with her welding equipment. | 我和她的焊接器材一起坐在车后座 |
[09:34] | She’s very handy. Her husband is lucky. | 她真是心灵手巧 她老公真幸运 |
[09:37] | Come on. Let me show you the new car. | 来吧 我带你去看看咱们的新车 |
[09:39] | # yeah # | #耶# |
[09:41] | I have to say, louis, this is a fine machine. | 我不得不说 路易斯 这真是台好车 |
[09:45] | The neutral luster is so elegant. | 这纯色光泽真是高贵 |
[09:47] | Champagne pearl? | 香槟珍珠色 |
[09:49] | Good eye. | 好眼光 |
[09:50] | And check this out — the door… | 来看这个 这扇门 |
[09:54] | …it works. | 它能用 |
[09:55] | Convenient! | 方便 |
[09:57] | A second car is going to make our lives so much easier. | 多一辆车能让我们的生活轻松很多啊 |
[09:59] | Tell me… did you get a good deal? | 告诉我 是用个实惠价钱买来的么 |
[10:02] | I got a great deal. I got that deal. | 我买的可实惠了 我买的是那个价钱 |
[10:04] | Paid sticker price and not a penny more. | 直接按标价付的钱 一分钱都没多付 |
[10:12] | I’m sorry to hear you’re unhappy with the car. | 我很抱歉你们对这辆车并不满意 |
[10:14] | But, you know, we stand by | 但你们也知道 我们提供 |
[10:15] | That 24-hour shaq-isfaction guarantee. | 二十四小时的客户满意保证服务 |
[10:17] | And we are sorry | 我们也很抱歉 |
[10:18] | That we don’t feel like lighting money on fire. | 我们并不喜欢这样烧钱 |
[10:21] | Sticker price? Shame, clark. | 按标价卖的吗 你真丢脸 克拉克 |
[10:23] | Shame. | 真丢脸 |
[10:27] | Congratulations. You did it. | 祝贺 你还是做到了 |
[10:28] | What do you mean? | 你欢呼个什么 |
[10:29] | They have to honor their return policy. | 他们必须得遵守他们的退货政策 |
[10:31] | No, you said you could never go in another dealership again. | 不 你说过你不会再进汽车经销店了 |
[10:34] | But you just walked through those automatic glass doors. | 可你刚刚就迈进了那些自动玻璃门内 |
[10:37] | Only because I had to return a car | 那是因为我得去退 |
[10:38] | That you paid way too much money for, which… | 一辆你花了太多钱买来的车 它… |
[10:42] | You did on purpose to get me down here. | 它是你故意买来的 就为了让我来这儿 |
[10:45] | Let’s do this again. | 我们再进去一次吧 |
[10:47] | And this time, we won’t miss a detail. | 而这次 我们不会再漏掉任何一个细节 |
[10:55] | Oh, my god. Are you all right? | 噢 我的天啊 你还好么 |
[10:56] | Did some savin? | 你需要什么救助吗 |
[10:57] | No. | 不用 |
[10:58] | We’d like to buy that car… | 我们想要买下那辆车 |
[11:01] | Again. | 再买一次 |
[11:04] | So you wanna buy back the car you just returned? | 是买回你们刚退的那辆车么 |
[11:06] | That’s right. Returner’s remorse. | -没错 -退货的顾客都后悔了 |
[11:08] | We get that all the time at shaquille o’neal motors. | 在沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车店 我们经常会遇到这情况 |
[11:10] | Once you go shaq, you don’t go back. | 开过一次鲨鱼车 别的汽车算什么 |
[11:12] | So, you know what? | 所以 你知道么 |
[11:13] | I won’t shred this check you gave me, and we’ll just — | 我不会撕碎这张你给我的支票 让我们来… |
[11:15] | This check was for a new car. | 这张支票是用来买新车的 |
[11:18] | That car is used. Yeah, by you. | -那辆车被用过了 -是啊 被你们用的 |
[11:21] | We don’t know what’s happened to it in the last five minutes. | 可我们并不知道在过去的五分钟里 那辆车有没什么变化 |
[11:23] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[11:24] | We want to talk to your manager. | 所以我们要跟你的经理谈 |
[11:25] | The top guy’s the only one who can authorize a better deal. | 最高级别的员工才有资格开个好价钱 |
[11:28] | Well, you’re in luck because I’m the top guy here. | 好吧 你们很走运 因为我就是那个最高级别的员工 |
[11:30] | You’re the top manager? | 你是最高经理嘛 |
[11:32] | Working the floor? With those teeth? | 还在大堂工作 还一口那样的牙 |
[11:34] | That’s me. | 我就是最高经理 |
[11:35] | Okay, looks like clark wants to dance. | 那行 看样子克拉克想陪我们玩玩儿 |
[11:38] | We want to take your car for a test-drive. | 我们想用你的车进行一次试驾 |
[11:40] | But you just drove it here. | 可你们刚就把车开回来了啊 |
[11:41] | Well, that was when it was a new car. | 那是当那辆车还是新车时候的试驾 |
[11:43] | We don’t know what’s happened to it in the last… | 我们并不知道那辆车有没发生什么事 在过去的 |
[11:45] | Six minutes. | 六分钟内 |
[11:49] | Time to knock back the roses. | 是时候修理那些玫瑰丛了 |
[11:51] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇吼 |
[11:57] | Hot dogger! | 热狗冲浪板 |
[11:59] | Whoo! | 喔喔 |
[12:00] | The hell?! | 吓死宝宝了 |
[12:01] | Get in here! Okay! | -来玩嘛 -好呀 |
[12:03] | I can’t believe dad finally got us the hot dogger! | 我不敢相信老爸终于给我们买了热狗冲浪板 |
[12:05] | Dad didn’t buy it. We did. | 不是老爸买的 是我们买的 |
[12:07] | With the money we got selling your beanie babies. | 用你的豆宝宝卖的钱买的 |
[12:09] | Repeat that now, what you just said. | 再重复一遍 你刚刚说的话 |
[12:11] | You said you were cool with it. Remember? | 你说过你同意卖掉它们的 记得吗 |
[12:13] | It was when you were painting grandma. | 在你给奶奶画肖像画的时候 |
[12:14] | Hey, evan, can I sell your beanie babies | 嗨 埃文 我能不能卖掉你的豆宝宝们 |
[12:17] | And use the money to buy a hot dogger? | 用得来的钱买一个热狗冲浪板 |
[12:19] | Yeah, that’s a great idea, eddie. | 行呀 这个主意不错 埃迪 |
[12:21] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我之前为什么没想到这个呢 |
[12:22] | Hear that, moon man? He’s cool with it! | 听到了没 月亮的人 他竟然同意了 |
[12:24] | It’s pronounced “Moonman” — les moonman. | 应该发音成 月亮人 那些月亮人 |
[12:33] | Ohh. It must have been a dream. | 哦 那肯定是个梦 |
[12:35] | A dream?! | 一个梦 |
[12:37] | I haven’t painted grandma in months! | 我有好几个月没有画过奶奶了 |
[12:39] | But now we have the hot dogger! | 可我们现在有了热狗冲浪板 |
[12:41] | That’s what we all wanted! | 那是我们都想要的 |
[12:43] | So much better than dumb stuffed animals. | 比那些傻逼毛绒填充动物要好多了 |
[12:45] | They weren’t dumb stuffed animals. | 他们才不是傻逼毛绒填充动物 |
[12:48] | They were my friends. | 他们是我的朋友 |
[12:50] | I did it for us! | 我是为大家这么做的 |
[12:52] | I’m so mad at you, eddie.I have to go meditate. | 我真生你的气 埃迪 我要去冥想了 |
[13:02] | Good morning, sleepy head. | 早上好 贪睡的大头鬼 |
[13:03] | You were snoring. | 你刚刚打呼噜了 |
[13:04] | Uh, sorry. I’ve never fallen asleep on a test-drive before. | 呃 不好意思 我从没在试驾中睡着过 |
[13:07] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[13:08] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[13:12] | Those containers are full of 1996 honda accords. | 这些集装箱装的都是1996年的本田雅阁 |
[13:16] | We’re at the docks in tampa? | 难道我们在坦帕市的港口 |
[13:18] | That’s an hour and a half away! | 这有一个半小时的车程啊 |
[13:19] | It is beautiful this time of year. | 每年的这时候都特别美 |
[13:21] | The end of the model year, | 每到车型年份年末时 |
[13:23] | WHEN YOU NEED TO CLEAR OUT THE ’95s | 你们就得清理掉那些九五年的车型 |
[13:25] | TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE ’96s. | 来给九六年车型让位置 |
[13:27] | Work paged me 13 times! | 公司呼叫了我十三次 |
[13:29] | My boss is gonna kill me. | 我老板一定会灭了我的 |
[13:30] | Oh, your boss? I thought you were the manager | 哦 你老板吗 我以为你才是老板呢 |
[13:32] | Okay, fine, yeah. I have a manager. | 好好好 没错 我有个上司 |
[13:34] | You can bet he’s gonna want to talk to you two. | 他现在肯定会想和你们谈一谈了 |
[13:36] | Perfect, because we want to talk to your manager. | 完美 因为我们也想跟你老板谈一谈 |
[13:41] | Well, I heard you two had quite the test drive with clark. | 好吧 我听说你们两个和克拉克的试驾之旅很特别啊 |
[13:47] | I-I’ve reviewed everything, | 我了解了所有情况 |
[13:49] | And the lowest I can go is $21,000. | 而我能提供的最低价是两万一千美元 |
[13:51] | The lowest you can go, maybe. | 也许是你能提供的最低价吧 |
[13:54] | We want to talk to your manager. | 但我们想跟你们经理谈谈 |
[13:55] | I am the manager. | 我就是经理啊 |
[13:57] | That’s what clark said. Well, I assure you I am. | -克拉克也说过这句话 -这个吗 你要相信我 我就是 |
[13:59] | And this is the best price you’re gonna get. | 而这也是你们能得到的最低价 |
[14:03] | Very shiny nameplate. | 真闪亮的姓名牌呀 |
[14:04] | So either you’re a neat freak, | 所以要么你是个洁癖狂 |
[14:06] | Which I know you’re not by the salsa stains on your shirt, | 可我知道你不是 因为你衬衫上还有莎莎酱 |
[14:08] | Or it hasn’t had time to collect dust | 要么这姓名牌还太新 没有积尘 |
[14:10] | Because you’ve only been here a few months, | 因为你才来这里不过几个月 |
[14:13] | Making it unlikely you’re the highest manager. | 这怎么可能让你成为整个车行的最高经理呢 |
[14:15] | What can I say? I’m a wunderkind who likes wet burritos. | 我能说什么呢 我就是一个喜欢多酱墨西哥卷饼的天才青年 |
[14:18] | And who still needs a reminder | 而这个天才青年还需要一个便条贴 |
[14:20] | To dial 9 to get an outside line? | 提醒自己按九号键接外线电话吗 |
[14:24] | Well, william got me up to speed. | 好吧 威廉让我赶过来了 |
[14:26] | Now, I’ve reviewed everything, | 现在 我已经了解了所有情况 |
[14:28] | And the lowest I can go is $25,000. | 而我能提供的最低价是两万五千美元 |
[14:37] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:39] | The silent treatment, huh? | 冷战是咩 哼 |
[14:41] | Well, it’s not gonna work on me. | 听着 那对我可不管用 |
[14:43] | I thrive on silence. | 我是冷战长大的 |
[14:53] | Please stop fighting. | 麻烦那别吵架了好吗 |
[14:55] | You’re scaring the other customers. | 你们吓到了其他顾客们 |
[14:57] | $20,000 is the lowest I can go. | 两万美元是我能提供的最低价 |
[15:04] | Well, randy filled me in here, and told me — | 好吧 兰迪让我过来了 还告诉了我 |
[15:08] | You’re the boy we took to tampa. | 你就是我们带去坦帕的那个男生 |
[15:10] | But with a mustache. | 但戴了一个假胡子而已 |
[15:12] | I told them it wouldn’t work, you know? | 我告诉过他们会被看出来的 你们造么 |
[15:15] | It didn’t work, guys! | 穿帮了 伙计们 |
[15:16] | Let’s just end this. | 我们到此为止吧 |
[15:18] | It’s been a long day. I’m tired. You’re tired. | 真是漫长的一天 我累了 你们也累了 |
[15:21] | I’m not tired. | 老娘才不会累 |
[15:22] | I just took a nap right now while you were talking. | 刚刚你讲话的时候我就已经睡了会儿觉 |
[15:24] | With my eyes open. | 睁着眼睛睡的 |
[15:27] | Look, I — $19,000 is the best I can do. | 你们瞧 我 一万九千美元是我的极限了 |
[15:30] | I’ve thrown in everything that I can. | 我已经把所有我能免费的东西都加进去了 |
[15:32] | Including floor mats? | 包括车内脚垫吗 |
[15:33] | Yes, for the millionth time, including floor mats. | 是的 我再说第一百万遍 包括车内脚垫 |
[15:37] | Do we have a deal? | 你们同意这价格了么 |
[15:42] | Oh, honey. You did it. | 噢 亲爱的 你做到了 |
[15:44] | Louis, thank you. | 路易斯 要谢谢你 |
[15:47] | This was the best anniversary present ever. | 这是最好的一份结婚周年礼物 |
[15:58] | Is something wrong? Why are you sweating? | 有什么问题吗 你为什么在出汗 |
[16:01] | Uh, the air-conditioner’s broken. | 呃 因为空调坏掉了 |
[16:08] | Where does that door go to — | 那扇门通向哪里 |
[16:10] | The one with the peeling paint? | 那扇脱漆的门 |
[16:11] | What? It’s aup– supply closet. | 什么 它是个 呃 储藏柜而已 |
[16:13] | A supply closet in a top manager’s office?! | 在最高经理的办公室里竟然有个储藏柜 |
[16:16] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[16:17] | Why?! It — it’s boring in there! | 为什么 那 那里面可无聊了 |
[16:20] | We want to talk to your manager! | 我们想跟你的经理谈一谈 |
[16:23] | I am the manager! | 可我就是经理啊 |
[16:24] | Forget it! | 算了吧 |
[16:26] | The offer is off the table. | 这报价作废了 |
[16:27] | You just blew the deal of a lifetime | 你们刚刚搞砸了一生中最值的一次交易 |
[16:30] | ’cause you can’t get — | 因为你们不能得 |
[16:46] | Uh, mm-hmm. | 呃 嗯哼 |
[16:47] | Y-yes. | 是 是的 |
[16:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[16:51] | Y-yes. | 好 好的 |
[16:53] | Uh… | 呃 |
[16:58] | My manager would like to speak with you. | 我的经理想跟你们谈谈 |
[17:08] | # yeah # | #耶# |
[17:11] | Shaquille o’neal. | 沙奎尔·奥尼尔 |
[17:13] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你们 |
[17:14] | No one has ever made it this far. | 从来没有人能走到这一步 |
[17:20] | You are the final manager. | 你是最终的老板 |
[17:22] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我就是 |
[17:23] | I sign off on every car that comes through this place. | 每一辆从这里卖出去的车我都会一个个签字 |
[17:25] | I realized that if I put my name on a product, | 我意识到如果我把我名字放在商品上面 |
[17:28] | I got to stand by it. | 我就得为它做保证 |
[17:30] | We don’t want another… “Shaq fu.” | 我们不想再来一个《功夫鲨鱼》 |
[17:36] | Check out the latest endorsement I just had to reject — | 来看看我最近刚刚拒绝的一项代言 |
[17:39] | Shaq-uila. | 鲨舌兰酒 |
[17:41] | Nice. Basketball-shaped tequila. | 很好 篮球形状的鲨舌兰酒 |
[17:47] | It seemed like a good idea at the time. | 这个主意已经过时了 |
[17:49] | Uh, speaking of basketball, | 额 说到篮球 |
[17:52] | Doesn’t the season start in a couple weeks? | 这一赛季不是几个星期后就要开始了吗 |
[17:54] | Oh, yeah. I mean… | -噢对啊 -我的意思是 |
[17:55] | You look a lot bigger in person. | 你本人看上去更胖一点 |
[17:58] | Well, wait till you see charles barkley’s fat ass. | 好吧 你是还没见过查理斯·巴克利的大屁股 |
[18:00] | I just have to skip third lunch. | 为了减肥我中午只吃两顿好吗 |
[18:02] | I’ll snap right back into shape. | 我发誓不用一会儿我就能恢复身材 |
[18:03] | Okay, enough basketball sports. Let’s talk business. | 好吧 篮球的话题到此为止 我们来谈谈生意吧 |
[18:07] | Yes, I heard you and freddie talking behind the wall. | 是的 我听到了你和弗雷德的谈话 |
[18:09] | I’m very impressed, and for that, | 我表示很感兴趣 所以 我决定 |
[18:11] | I’ll give you $500 off — $18,500. | 给你们少五百块 价格改为一万八千五 |
[18:15] | $18,100. | 一万一千 |
[18:16] | $18,400. | 一万四千 |
[18:17] | $18,200 and free car washes for a year. | 一万两千 再加免费洗车一年 |
[18:24] | $18,250… | 一万两千五百 |
[18:26] | And a pair of fuzzy dice for the rearview mirror. | 送你们一对挂在后视镜上的毛茸茸骰子 |
[18:29] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:35] | Let go of my hand, lady. | 可以放开我的手吗 女士 |
[18:37] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件小事 |
[18:39] | You got shaq’s autograph?! | 你拿到大鲨鱼的亲笔签名了 |
[18:42] | On his big shoe. | 还是签在他的大球鞋上的 |
[18:44] | But I — I can’t — no, wait. I — yeah. | 但是 我 我不能 不 等等 我 耶 |
[18:46] | I got to calm this down. I got to calm this mess down. | 我必须要冷静下来 我不能被这个冲昏了头脑 |
[18:48] | Oh, we’d take you to meet him, | 噢 我们本来打算带你去见他的 |
[18:49] | But he just left to clean up | 但是他刚刚赶去处理 |
[18:50] | A big mess at shaq motors nashville. | 纳什维尔汽车公司那边的乱子了 |
[18:52] | Some raccoons got into the corollas. | 一些浣熊跑到花冠车里去了 |
[18:54] | That makes sense. Shaq is great with animals. | 说的没错 大鲨鱼对动物很在行的 |
[18:56] | At least I still got this tank! | 但至少我得到这家伙了 |
[18:58] | I can’t wait to show Emery and evan! | 我要拿给埃默里和埃文看 |
[19:00] | You know, a few years from now, | 你知道吗 不用多少年之后 |
[19:01] | You can sell that thing for a lot of money. | 你就可以把这玩意卖出一个很高的价格 |
[19:03] | It’s not about the money. | 这和钱无关 |
[19:04] | I’d never sell this shoe. | 我永远不会卖了它的 |
[19:06] | It means way too much… | 它对我来说意义… |
[19:10] | To me. | 重大 |
[19:17] | My beanie buddies! | 我的豆宝宝们 |
[19:19] | Oinker! Tina! | 小懒 蒂娜 |
[19:22] | I know it was hard selling that shoe, | 我知道要你卖掉这双鞋很痛苦 |
[19:25] | But you did the right thing. | 但是你做了正确的事 |
[19:27] | You’re a good brother. | 你是一个好哥哥 |
[19:29] | I had it in my hand. | 我曾经拥有过它 |
[19:31] | I fit my entire face inside of it. | 我把我整张脸埋在里面过 |
[19:34] | It smelled like pizza. | 它闻上去像披萨一样 |
[19:36] | I love this car. | 我爱死这辆车了 |
[19:39] | And no one made any money off of it. | 没有像我们这样得到这么多折扣的 |
[19:41] | So, I’ll take the grease to the dump | 所以 我会去把垃圾油扔掉 |
[19:44] | And then drop eddie off at practice. | 然后 把埃迪送到训练场 |
[19:45] | And I’ll take evan and emery to the store, | 而我会带着埃文和埃默里去商店 |
[19:47] | Then we’ll pick up grandma from the hand surgeon. | 接着我们到医生那里接奶奶 |
[19:50] | This car is too nice to drive. | 这辆车太好了 我舍不得开 |
[19:52] | Let’s just all just jam in the van. | 我们还是挤一挤旧车吧 |
[19:56] | everyone Take a knee. | 大家都坐下来吧 |
[19:58] | We took a loss today, and there’s no way around it. | 我们今天输了 输得一塌糊涂 |
[20:01] | Today, they were better than us. | 今天 他们的确比我们强 |
[20:05] | But you know what? | 但是你们知道吗 |
[20:06] | That’s only one car. | 这只是一辆车而已 |
[20:08] | Out there, there are 387 more new and pre-owned cars, | 在外面 停着三百八十七辆新车和二手车 |
[20:12] | Each one of them looking for a warm garage to call home. | 每一辆都期盼着被领回一个温暖如家的车库里 |
[20:15] | Who’s gonna get them home? | 谁会把他们领走呢 |
[20:17] | Is it you, barbara? | 是你吗 芭芭拉 |
[20:19] | Randy? William? Freddie? | 雷迪 威廉姆 弗雷德 |
[20:21] | As a matter of fact, freddie, you’re fired. Get out. | 事实证明 弗雷德 你被开除了 滚出去 |
[20:23] | Get out, freddie! | 快滚出去 弗雷德 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:26] | I’m just playing, freddie. Sit down. | 我开玩笑的 弗雷德 你快坐 |
[20:29] | Sit down. I’m just playing. Okay. | 坐下 我只是开玩笑 好吧 |
[20:31] | But seriously, you’ve got to get your ass together. | 但是 讲真 你们必须要团结一致 |
[20:35] | Listen — I believe in what we’re doing here, | 听着 我知道我现在在干嘛 |
[20:38] | And I know you do, too. | 我相信你们也知道 |
[20:40] | Remember who you sell for. | 搞清楚你们在为谁做买卖 |
[20:42] | Remember the name that’s embroidered | 记住绣在你们工作服 |
[20:44] | On the front of your shirts — shaquille… | 前面的名字 沙奎尔 |
[20:48] | Shaquille. | 沙奎尔 |
[20:49] | …o’neal… …o’neal… | 奥尼尔 奥尼尔 |
[20:51] | …motor cars. …motor cars. | 汽车 汽车 |
[20:53] | Now say it together. | 现在大家一起说 |
[20:54] | Shaquille o’neal motor cars. | 沙奎尔·奥尼尔汽车 |
[20:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[20:59] | Raise this damn door! | 把这该死的门弄高点 |