时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Oh, what’s going on in my house? | 我家这是什么情况 |
[00:02] | Is it a birthday party? | 开生日派对吗 |
[00:04] | Oh. There he… | 他在这儿 |
[00:05] | Uh, ma. | 额 妈 |
[00:08] | There he is… The birthday boy! | 他在这儿呢 我们的小寿星 |
[00:10] | Mom, this isn’t a “Star Wars” Cake. | 妈 这不是星球大战蛋糕 |
[00:13] | Yes, it is. | 这是啊 |
[00:15] | That’s the “Star Wars” Bear. | 那就是《星球大战》里面的熊啊 |
[00:17] | What? No. You mean Chewbacca? | 什么 不是吧 你说楚巴卡吗 |
[00:19] | No, no, that’s not a good name. | 不 不 那名字不好听 |
[00:20] | That’s… It’s too Greek. | 太 太希腊风了 |
[00:24] | You know, I knew a Greek bear once. | 我之前认识一只希腊熊 |
[00:25] | You’re right, Louis. I am good at throwing parties. | 你说得对 路易斯 我太会办派对了 |
[00:29] | – Uh, I didn’t say anything – Look at the pinata. | -额 我什么都没说 -看那个彩饰陶罐 |
[00:31] | It’s in great shape. | 仍然还是好的 |
[00:32] | No one can tell we’ve used it since Eddie was 2. | 没人知道我们从埃迪两岁一直用到现在 |
[00:35] | This year, I filled it with cereal. | 今年我在里面装了谷子 |
[00:39] | No, Ma, get… | 妈 别挡镜头 |
[00:41] | Hey, boys, say hi to… | 嘿 小伙子们 打声招呼 |
[00:45] | How much wrapping paper did you guys use? | 你们这是用了多少包装纸 |
[00:47] | The perfect amount. | 很多就是了 |
[00:49] | I don’t like it when the ends get bunchy. | 我不喜欢尾巴串在一起 |
[00:51] | We got him pogs. | 我们给他做了波格游戏 |
[00:52] | I told you all about them | 剪头发的时候 |
[00:53] | when we were getting our hair cut, remember? | 我都跟你说了 记得吗 |
[00:55] | Uh, mm-hmm. | 额 记得 |
[00:56] | Hey. Okay, no light swords in the house! | 好了 不许在家里玩激光剑 |
[01:00] | Oh, my goodness! Louis! Oh. | 我的天啊 路易斯 |
[01:01] | Is the camera okay? | 摄像机没事吧 |
[01:03] | I fell on a hot wheel. | 我跌在了风火轮上 |
[01:04] | Before we start yelling, just remember, | 在我们尖叫之前 要记住 |
[01:06] | the force works in mysterious ways. | 力量会以神秘的方式降临 |
[01:09] | Ma! | 妈 |
[01:30] | Eddie’s birthday is next week. | 下周就是埃迪生日 |
[01:31] | It’s time to start repairing the decorations. | 该修补一下这些装饰品了 |
[01:34] | Mm, I think it’s finally time we send him | 我想这是我们最后一次 |
[01:37] | to the big fiesta in the sky. | 在大节日的时候挂它了 |
[01:39] | Okay, I’ll rip the head off and use it as a planter. | 好吧 我把头扭下来当花盆 |
[01:43] | Well, here I am, home from Trent’s early. | 本少爷回来了 从特伦托河野营早退了 |
[01:46] | All the other guys are still there, | 其他人都还留在那里 |
[01:47] | unrolling their sleeping bags, but not me. | 铺睡袋 只有我不在 |
[01:50] | Because my mom won’t let me do | 因为我妈不让我在 |
[01:51] | the sleepover part of a sleepover. | 通宵野营里过夜 |
[01:53] | You will thank me when you don’t get pedophiled. | 你没有受到恋童癖侵害时你会感谢我的 |
[01:57] | Are those the birthday-party decorations? | 那些是生日派对的装饰品吗 |
[01:59] | I wanted to talk to you guys about that. | 我要跟你们谈谈这事 |
[02:01] | I bet you did. | 我猜也是 |
[02:03] | Just because we’re living in the suburbs now | 虽然我们现在住在郊区 |
[02:04] | doesn’t mean you get some big, fancy birthday party. | 但那并不意味着你会有什么大型狂欢生日派对 |
[02:07] | No bowling alleys, no pizza parties with a rat. | 不许玩保龄球 不许办披萨派对招引老鼠 |
[02:10] | Please. | 请坐 |
[02:18] | I don’t want a party this year. | 今年我不想开生日趴 |
[02:21] | – Really? – What? | -真的吗 -什么 |
[02:22] | I’m turning 12. I’m almost a teenager. | 我都要十二岁了 差不多是青少年了 |
[02:25] | I just want to have a chill, regular day, | 我只想平平淡淡地过一天 |
[02:27] | hang out with my friends at the mall. | 和朋友去购物中心玩玩 |
[02:28] | So no party at all? | 所以真的不开派对 |
[02:31] | No party. | 不开派对 |
[02:32] | No cake? No singing? No presents? | 不吃蛋糕 不唱生日歌 不收礼物 |
[02:35] | Yes presents… cash only, but I will accept gold. | 收礼只收现金 但金子我也接受 |
[02:38] | Respect. | 真令人敬佩 |
[02:39] | You don’t even want birthday noodles? | 你连长寿面也不想吃了吗 |
[02:41] | It’s okay, mom. | 没关系的 妈妈 |
[02:42] | I know they take you so long to make. | 我知道你要花很多时间做长寿面 |
[02:44] | No need to do anything special. | 不必做任何特别的事情 |
[02:46] | Okay. If that’s what you want. | 如果你愿意的话 那就这样吧 |
[02:48] | It is. | 是的 |
[02:49] | I’m glad we did this. | 很高兴我们达成了共识 |
[02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[02:56] | So, how do we feel about this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:59] | I guess if he doesn’t want a party… | 我想如果他不想办派对的话 |
[03:01] | It does save me a trip to pinata town. | 那我就不用去皮纳塔镇了 |
[03:05] | And we’ll have a free Saturday. | 而且我们周六都有空了 |
[03:06] | We can go to work. | 我们可以去工作 |
[03:08] | I haven’t gotten to work on a Saturday in years! | 我好多年都没在星期六上过班了 |
[03:15] | It’s today! | 就是今天 |
[03:19] | Let’s carry Eddie’s present down together. | 我们一起把埃迪的礼物拿到下面去 |
[03:29] | Happy Birthday… | 生日快乐 |
[03:33] | Thanks, man. Is that cash? | 谢了 兄弟 那是钱吗 |
[03:36] | Where are all the streamers and scallion pancakes | 怎么没有彩带 葱油饼 |
[03:38] | and birthday hats? | 和派对帽啊 |
[03:39] | We’re not doing a party this year. | 今年我们不办派对 |
[03:41] | Eddie said he didn’t want one. | 埃迪说他不想办 |
[03:42] | So we’re just gonna let him be 11 forever? | 那我们就让他一直十一岁吗 |
[03:45] | That’s not how it works. You know that, right? | 不会那样的 你知道的 对吧 |
[03:52] | Why didn’t you tell us there was no party? | 你们为什么不告诉我们不办派对 |
[03:54] | Because we’re your parents. | 因为我们是你们的父母 |
[03:55] | We don’t have to tell you things. | 不必什么事都跟你们说 |
[03:57] | You have to tell us things. Plus, I forgot. | 不过你们什么都要说 而且我忘都忘了 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna head to the mall. See you, guys. | 我要去购物中心了 大家再见 |
[04:03] | Remember, no gyros from the food court. | 记住 不许在美食街买烤肉包吃 |
[04:05] | I don’t trust meat without bones. | 我信不过那些不带骨头的肉 |
[04:07] | Well, I’m gonna head to work. | 我要去上班了 |
[04:10] | Mitch called in sick, | 米奇请病假了 |
[04:11] | and Nancy refuses to marry the ketchups… | 而南茜由于宗教信仰 |
[04:13] | Because of her religion. | 拒绝把番茄酱倒在一起 |
[04:24] | I don’t smell any poison. | 我没有闻到任何杀虫剂的味道 |
[04:25] | The termite guy said we wouldn’t smell anything. | 那个灭蚁的人说我们闻不到的 |
[04:27] | An odorless gas for a bug you can’t see? | 用没有气味的喷雾来杀看不见的虫子 |
[04:31] | Smart scam. | 真会骗人 |
[04:32] | I thought you weren’t gonna come today | 我以为你今天不会来 |
[04:34] | because you were busy celebrating Eddie’s birthday. | 因为你要忙着庆祝埃迪的生日 |
[04:36] | Eddie said he didn’t want a birthday party this year. | 埃迪说他今年不想办生日派对 |
[04:39] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[04:41] | Do you really think Eddie doesn’t want a party? | 你真的觉得埃迪不想办派对吗 |
[04:43] | That’s what he said. | 他是那样说的 |
[04:45] | Last year, Nicole said that she wanted to eat tater tots | 去年 妮可说她生日的时候 |
[04:48] | and watch TV for her birthday. | 只要吃油炸土豆丸子和看电视 |
[04:50] | So that’s what we did, and she cried for a week. | 所以我们就那样做了 然后她哭了一个星期 |
[04:55] | So, this year, I showed up with horses, | 所以今年 我牵了马 |
[04:58] | and we rode them to the olive garden. | 然后我们骑马去了橄榄园餐厅 |
[05:05] | Oh, quick, Jessica, grab onto me before I float away! | 快 杰西卡 快抓住我 不然我要飘走了 |
[05:09] | Just let go of a few! | 快放走几个 |
[05:11] | You’re in control! They are not in control! | 你可以控制自己 但它们不能啊 |
[05:13] | No, no, it’s… I… I was just joking. | 没事 没事 我 我只是开个玩笑 |
[05:15] | I wouldn’t joke about that, Louis. | 我不会拿这个来开玩笑 路易斯 |
[05:17] | I saw that happen to a French boy in a documentary. | 我在一部纪录片里看过 一个法国男孩就那样飘走了 |
[05:20] | Flew right into the sun. | 一路飞到了太阳 |
[05:23] | Come on. Let’s go find Eddie. | 走吧 我们去找埃迪 |
[05:25] | To be honest, I was a little disappointed | 老实说 他不想过生日 |
[05:26] | he didn’t want to celebrate his birthday. | 我有点儿失望 |
[05:28] | I miss how serious he looks when he makes a wish. | 我想念他许愿时的严肃样子 |
[05:31] | It is special when he concentrates. | 他专注的时候特别好看 |
[05:34] | So, we’ll go in, we’ll find Eddie and his friends, | 我们进去吧 找到埃迪和他的朋友 |
[05:36] | pick up a cake, go to pinata town, | 买个蛋糕 去趟皮纳塔镇 |
[05:37] | then we’ll all go home, | 然后一起回家 |
[05:38] | and I’ll make everybody birthday noodles. | 我给大家做长寿面 |
[05:40] | For our new pinata, | 我们做个新的彩饰陶罐 |
[05:42] | I’m thinking frog with some kind of a hat. | 做个戴帽子的青蛙 |
[05:48] | Look! There they are. | 看 他们在那里 |
[05:56] | Are those party hats? | 那是派对帽吗 |
[05:58] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是吧 |
[06:01] | Is that a birthday cake? | 那是生日蛋糕吗 |
[06:03] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是吧 |
[06:06] | Louis, his friends threw him a surprise birthday party. | 路易斯 他的朋友为他办了个惊喜派对 |
[06:13] | I’d like to thank you all | 我要感谢大家 |
[06:14] | for rsvp’ing to my birthday party in a timely manner | 准时出席我的生日派对 |
[06:17] | so that way, I could secure the patio. | 所以我才能保留露台席位 |
[06:21] | Um, I guess he just wanted to celebrate with his friends. | 我想他只想和朋友一起庆祝生日 |
[06:25] | No adults. | 不要大人出席 |
[06:26] | What’s up?! What’s up?! | 大家好啊 大家好啊 |
[06:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:28] | Mitch, you came! | 米奇 你来了 |
[06:30] | I wouldn’t miss your dirty dozen. | 我可不会错过你的十二岁 |
[06:32] | You ask for Mitch, you get Mitch! | 你们要米奇 米奇就来了 |
[06:34] | All right! | 好了 |
[06:36] | Yeah! Let’s get this party started! | 耶 派对开始了哦 |
[06:42] | You know, I’ve been thinking, | 你知道吗 我一直在想 |
[06:44] | we’re such good kids that mom and dad forget about us. | 我们都是乖小孩 乖得爸妈都忘记我们了 |
[06:47] | That’s why they didn’t tell us | 所以他们才没有告诉我们 |
[06:48] | that they cancelled Eddie’s party. | 他们取消了埃迪的派对 |
[06:50] | I’m sick of being a good boy. | 我不想再做乖小孩了 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry, Can-Do. | 对不起 小强 |
[06:56] | Why do I always hurt the ones I love? | 为什么我总是伤害我爱的人 |
[06:59] | Maybe we should start being bad. | 或许我们该开始变坏 |
[07:00] | Get some attention. It works for Eddie. | 得到一些关注 埃迪就是那样的 |
[07:03] | Yeah! Let’s ask mom if it’s okay. | 对 我们去问下妈妈可以不可以 |
[07:09] | Thank you. Enjoy the movie. | 谢谢 祝观影愉快 |
[07:11] | Do you remember where we parked the car? | 你记得我们把车停在哪里吗 |
[07:14] | No, I was too busy doing my taxes. | 不记得了 我忙着交税呢 |
[07:17] | I’ve been thinking about the war I was in. | 我一直在想我参加过的那场战争 |
[07:22] | Two adults for Venture When Nature Calls,” | 两张《神探飞机头2》成人票 |
[07:26] | rated PG-13. | 13岁以下家长辅导级 |
[07:30] | Theatre 3. | 三号厅 |
[07:32] | To your left- | 往左拐 |
[07:33] | Thank you, son. Stay off drugs. | 谢了 小子 远离毒品哦 |
[07:37] | And then we walked into foot locker, | 然后我们走进了富乐客 |
[07:39] | and we looked at the new air Jordans for a while. | 我们看了一会儿乔丹飞人新型气垫鞋 |
[07:41] | Brian tried to touch them, but they wouldn’t let him. | 布莱恩想要摸摸鞋子 但他们不让摸 |
[07:44] | Mm. That was it. | 嗯 就是这样 |
[07:45] | Sounds pretty “Chill.” | 听起来非常“平淡”啊 |
[07:47] | ‘Twas, ’twas. | 就是就是 |
[07:50] | Evan and I saw a movie today. | 埃文和我今天去看电影了 |
[07:52] | A PG-13 movie. | 13岁以下家长辅导级的电影 |
[07:54] | Pass the beans. | 把豆子拿过来 |
[08:00] | It was unsuitable for ages under 13. | 那不适合十三岁以下的孩子观看的 |
[08:04] | Jim Carrey came out of a rhino’s butthole. | 金·凯瑞从犀牛屁眼里钻出来 |
[08:11] | Here it comes. | 好戏开始了 |
[08:12] | We saw you, Eddie! | 我们看见你了 埃迪 |
[08:13] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[08:14] | We saw you today at the mall, | 我们今天在购物中心看到你了 |
[08:17] | with your cakes and your party hats! | 看到了你的蛋糕 还有你的派对帽 |
[08:19] | Your reservation on the patio. | 还有你预定了露台 |
[08:21] | And why was Mitch there? I made Mitch! | 为什么米奇会在哪里 我让米奇去的 |
[08:23] | You guys spied on my party?! | 你们暗中监视我的派对 |
[08:25] | Oh, so you did want a party! | 所以你想办派对 |
[08:27] | You just didn’t want to have it with us. | 你只是不想和我们一起庆祝而已 |
[08:28] | You’re embarrassed of us, you and Mitch. | 你以我们为耻 你和米奇都是这样 |
[08:31] | I’m not embarrassed! | 我没有以你们为耻 |
[08:32] | We would have been happy to host your friends here. | 我们很乐意邀请你的朋友到家里来 |
[08:35] | It’s just different when you’re around. | 但是有你们就不一样了 |
[08:36] | Oh, but not when Mitch is around? | 噢 米奇在就可以了是吧 |
[08:38] | Enough with Mitch. It’s getting weird. | 别再提米奇了 这样太奇怪了 |
[08:40] | I just wanted to spend my birthday | 我只是想和一些朋友过生日 |
[08:41] | with people who I can be myself with. | 这样我感觉做回了自己 |
[08:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[08:46] | You’re yourself with us, | 你和我们在一起就是自己啊 |
[08:48] | with the rap music and the sleeping. | 听着说唱音乐 还老爱打瞌睡 |
[08:50] | See? | 看见了没 |
[08:51] | You guys have this idea of me, | 你们以为我就是这样 |
[08:52] | but I’m more than just that. | 我并不是仅仅如此 |
[08:53] | Well, how are you different around your friends? | 好吧 你和你的朋友在一起的时候又是怎样的 |
[08:56] | I don’t know. I’m just different. | 说不清楚 但就是不一样的 |
[08:58] | I’m, like, smart and funny and athletic and… | 在他们眼里 我既聪明又有趣 积极活跃 |
[09:02] | And generous! | 还大方慷慨 |
[09:04] | Well, I would love to know smart, sporty, hilarious Eddie. | 好吧 我也很想见识一下机智好动而且快乐的埃迪啊 |
[09:08] | Be that way at home, then! | 你在家里就这样表现啊 |
[09:10] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[09:11] | There’s so many rules around here, I can never relax! | 家里有太多的规矩 我永远得不到放松 |
[09:13] | Do the dishes, turn your music down, don’t own a lizard! | 洗你的盘子去 把你的音乐调小点 不准养蜥蜴 |
[09:17] | I’m never gonna be good enough like Emery and Evan. | 我永远不可能像埃默里和埃伦那样优秀 |
[09:20] | Just… | 只是 |
[09:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不能理解 |
[09:25] | You only have one self. I am always myself. | 一个人只能有一个人格 不管我在哪里 |
[09:28] | It doesn’t matter where I am. | 我永远都是我自己啊 |
[09:31] | I don’t understand what he’s saying, either. | 我也不懂他在说什么 |
[09:33] | I’m not so good. Would a good kid do this? | 我才没有那么好 好孩子会这样做吗 |
[09:41] | Shirt boobs. | 假胸部 |
[09:43] | Hello? React! This is not okay! | 嘿 给点反应啊 这事这么出格 |
[09:53] | You think Eddie’s right, don’t you? | 你觉得埃迪是对的 对吗 |
[09:55] | You think we’re too strict. | 你觉得我们太严格了 |
[09:56] | I think we’re good parents. | 我觉得我们是一对好父母 |
[09:59] | But he’s getting older, | 但是埃迪长大了 |
[10:00] | and I think it wouldn’t hurt to relax our rules a little. | 所以我觉得放任他一点 也没有什么坏处 |
[10:03] | Our rules are there for a reason. | 我们定这些规矩是有原因的 |
[10:04] | It’s our job to protect him- | 保护他是我们的职责啊 |
[10:06] | But if we keep trying to control everything he does, | 但我们还一再坚持控制他的话 |
[10:09] | we’re going to drive him away. | 他只会越来越疏离我们 |
[10:10] | This is the only way I know how to be. | 但是我能想到的就只有这样啊 |
[10:13] | Well, you can still be you, just… A little less. | 好吧 你只需要表现得不要那么像你 |
[10:18] | Look, if we don’t adjust, | 听着 如果我们不妥协 |
[10:19] | he won’t want to spend any days with us, | 他就更不愿意和我们过任何节日了 |
[10:21] | let alone his birthday. | 更别提他的生日 |
[10:24] | I liked you better when you were worried about Mitch. | 我更喜欢你刚刚嫉妒米奇的样子 |
[10:26] | I don’t understand when Eddie and him became friends, though! | 我不懂他什么时候成了埃迪的朋友 |
[10:28] | They’ve talked like three times! | 他们可能也就说过三次话而已 |
[10:34] | We have to up our game. | 游戏要升级了 |
[10:36] | Go… Go… Power Rangers. | 行动吧 恐龙战队 |
[11:31] | What’s up, Jessica? | 咋样啊 杰西卡 |
[11:33] | Is Eddie in the kitchen? | 埃迪在厨房吗 |
[11:38] | It’s like we’re ghosts. | 把我们当鬼魂了吗 |
[11:41] | Toast? That looks boring. | 吐司 那多难吃啊 |
[11:44] | How about pop-tarts instead? | 要不要来点果塔馅饼 |
[11:46] | You said you wouldn’t buy those | 你说过绝不会买那些东西 |
[11:47] | because preservatives make you go blind. | 因为防腐剂会让人失明 |
[11:50] | I lied. | 我说的是假话 |
[11:51] | I have one every day after you go to school. | 每次你上学以后我都要吃一个 |
[12:04] | Is this a trap? | 这不会是个圈套吧 |
[12:05] | Are you guys gonna wait for me to eat them | 你们不会是等着我吃完以后 |
[12:07] | and then get mad at me? | 以此为借口狂骂我一顿吧 |
[12:08] | It’s not a trap. | 这不是圈套 |
[12:16] | You have to heat it up. | 你要先加热啊 |
[12:18] | However you want to eat it is fine. | 你随便怎么吃 |
[12:21] | Be yourself. | 做你自己吧 |
[12:24] | What’s going on? Are you guys getting a divorce? | 怎么回事 你们要离婚了吗 |
[12:27] | Your mom and I were talking about what you said, | 你妈妈和我认真讨论了一下你昨天说的话 |
[12:29] | and we’re going to lighten up on the rules a little. | 然后我们决定对你放宽松一点 |
[12:31] | Can I stop wearing underwear? | 我可以不用穿内裤了吗 |
[12:33] | – Great question. – No. We are not poets. | -问得好 -不行 我们又不是诗人 |
[12:38] | But your father and I talked about it, | 但是你爸爸和我讨论过了 |
[12:40] | and the next time there is a sleepover… you can go. | 下一次有通宵派对的话 你就去吧 |
[12:45] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[12:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:47] | When the time comes, we can talk about… | 等时候到了 我们可以商量 |
[12:49] | I have an open invite at Dave’s! I will go tonight. | 戴夫今晚邀请我去他家过夜呢 我今晚就去 |
[12:52] | No. I don’t trust Dave. | 不行 我不信任戴夫 |
[12:54] | His own father doesn’t want to sleep there. | 他自己亲爸都不想在家里睡觉 |
[12:55] | Why would you? | 你难道想在那里睡吗 |
[12:56] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[12:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:58] | You can sleep over at Dave’s. | 你可以去戴夫家过夜 |
[13:00] | But I’m coming, too. | 但是我也要去 |
[13:01] | – Jessica. – Fine. | -杰西卡 -好吧 |
[13:03] | I will just stand outside and look in the window. | 我就只是站在窗子外面看看你 |
[13:06] | – Jessica. – Louis. | -杰西卡 -路易斯 |
[13:16] | Have fun at the sleepover. | 今晚玩得开心点哟 |
[13:17] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:19] | You remembered your toothbrush? | 你带了牙刷吗 |
[13:20] | Yes, I remembered my toothbrush. | 带了 我没忘记我的牙刷 |
[13:23] | I packed you a snack. | 我给你装了点零食 |
[13:24] | There’s gonna be food there | 那儿有吃的 |
[13:25] | keep your sneakers close to you. | 穿好你的运动鞋 |
[13:27] | If you sense any danger, you run. | 如果你遇到危险 你就跑 |
[13:29] | You run right back here to me. | 死命跑回来找我 |
[13:31] | He’ll just be three houses down. | 他就在三所房子以外 |
[13:32] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[13:34] | Have a great time, son. | 好好玩 儿子 |
[13:35] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:37] | See ya! | 再见 |
[13:43] | How long are you gonna do that for? | 你打算保持这个姿势多久 |
[13:45] | Until he comes home. | 直到他回家为止 |
[13:53] | Hey, dude. | 嘿 伙计 |
[13:54] | Come on in. I just cracked you a cold one. | 快进来 我刚给你开了一瓶冰的 |
[13:56] | Nice! Can I get a cup? | 太好了 能给我个杯子吗 |
[13:58] | You’ve got one. It’s attached to your face. | 你已经有一个了 它就长在你脸上 |
[14:03] | Uh-huh. Uh-huh. | 啊哼 啊哼 |
[14:06] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[14:07] | Dude, my mom doesn’t care. She’s cool. | 伙计 我妈不在乎这些 她很酷的 |
[14:08] | Yes, yes. He just got here, Jessica. | 是的 是的 他刚刚到这儿 杰西卡 |
[14:11] | Are you looking at him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[14:12] | Yes, I’m looking at him right now. | 没错 我现在正看着他 |
[14:14] | He needs vitamins before bed. | 他上床睡觉之前要吃维他命 |
[14:15] | -Okay. -Watch him take them. | -好的 -帮我监督他吃下去 |
[14:17] | I’ll be sure he takes his vitamins before bed. | 我保证他上床之前吃维他命 |
[14:19] | – He’ll try to put them under his… – Okay, bye! | -他会把维他命藏在他的 -好了 就这样吧 |
[14:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:22] | I’m not gonna make you do that. | 我不会监督你的 |
[14:23] | Wow. Thanks, Mrs. Selby. | 哇 谢谢 塞尔比夫人 |
[14:26] | You have a dog?! | 你养了一只狗 |
[14:28] | Yeah, my mom just found him on the bus. | 没错 我妈妈刚刚在公交车上发现它 |
[14:30] | We named him Banjo. | 我们给他取名叫班卓 |
[14:31] | After the best instrument. | 是一种最棒的乐器 |
[14:33] | How about this instrument? | 这个乐器怎么样 |
[14:40] | Yes! | 没错 |
[14:43] | Nice one! Mm! Hoo-hoo! | 真是不错的笑话 哈哈 |
[14:49] | If this doesn’t get their attention, nothing will. | 如果这样还不能引起他们的注意就没办法了 |
[14:51] | Once we run away, they’ll really be sorry. | 一旦我们离家出走 他们就会非常内疚 |
[14:54] | We’ll get so far from this place, | 我们要跑得远远的 |
[14:55] | they’ll never be able to find us. | 他们永远找不到我们 |
[14:57] | Let’s go to Denver. | 去丹佛吧 |
[14:58] | I heard their cheesesteaks are amazing. Huh. | 我听说那儿芝士蛋糕好吃到要飞起 |
[15:05] | Jessica, it’s not a good time. | 杰西卡 现在不是时候 |
[15:07] | There’s been a death in the family. | 我家里面有个人去世了 |
[15:09] | I won’t disturb you. Take all the time you need. | 我不会打扰你的 你慢慢打电话 |
[15:11] | I just want to see if I could see my son | 我只是想看看从你家客厅的窗子 |
[15:13] | at Dave’s house through your living-room window. | 能不能看到戴夫家的房子 |
[15:19] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 噢 太糟糕了 |
[15:20] | That’s… That’s terrible. | 真的是太糟糕了 |
[15:23] | How’s Barb? Is she holding up? | 巴布还好吗 她撑得住吗 |
[15:25] | Honey, do you have a stool? | 哈妮 你有凳子吗 |
[15:27] | Uh… | 额 |
[15:28] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[15:31] | No. | 没有 |
[15:32] | No, don’t say that. He loved you very much. | 不 别这么说 他非常爱你 |
[15:37] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别灰心啊 |
[15:38] | Is my wife here? | 我老婆在这吗 |
[15:41] | Honey, do you have any barbecue chips? | 哈妮 你有烤薯片吗 |
[15:46] | Jessica, what are you doing? | 杰西卡 你在干什么 |
[15:47] | You were going to loosen the reins, remember? | 你说过要放松监管的 记得吗 |
[15:49] | I’m just making sure he’s okay. | 我只是想确保他的安全 |
[15:51] | He’s never gonna know. | 他永远不会知道的 |
[15:53] | Uh-huh. Yes. | 嗯哼 对 |
[15:54] | Yeah, we can definitely pick Sue and Donna up from the airport. | 好的 我们当然可以去机场接苏和唐娜 |
[15:57] | Whatever’s easiest for you. | 只要你方便就好 |
[15:59] | Eclipse! | 有月蚀 |
[16:01] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:04] | Oh. | 噢 |
[16:07] | Light swords in the house. | 在屋子里玩激光剑 |
[16:10] | Looks like he’s having fun. | 看起来他玩得很开心啊 |
[16:11] | Well, that’s good, right? That’s what we wanted. | 这不是很好吗 这就是我们的目的啊 |
[16:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:16] | Hey. I’m sorry I’m late. | 嘿 抱歉我迟到了 |
[16:19] | I knocked back a few too many vodka lemonades. | 我一口气喝了太多的伏特加柠檬水 |
[16:23] | Your brother’s dead. | 你哥哥去世了 |
[16:27] | And the Huangs are here. | 黄氏夫妇也在这里 |
[16:35] | End it. | 游戏结束 |
[16:37] | Fatality. | 玩家已死亡 |
[16:39] | Dude, you just ripped my spine out of my back. | 伙计 你刚刚把我的脊椎都扯出来了 |
[16:41] | Watch. I’m gonna play it like a saxophone. | 瞧着 我还可以把它玩成一个萨克斯 |
[16:45] | I’d never be able to play this game at home. | 我永远不能在家玩这个游戏 |
[16:47] | Okay, fellas, pause the game. | 好了 小伙子们 关掉游戏吧 |
[16:49] | Pause, pause, pause. Who’s hungry? | 关掉 关掉 谁饿了啊 |
[16:50] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[16:51] | That cereal is made of little cookies! | 用小曲奇做的麦片粥 |
[16:54] | But wait. Aren’t we gonna spoil our dinner? | 但是等等 我们不吃晚饭了吗 |
[16:56] | Dude, this is our dinner. | 伙计 这就是我们的晚饭 |
[16:58] | I love the way you live. | 我爱死你家了 |
[17:00] | – Thanks, mom. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 妈妈 -别客气 |
[17:02] | Here’s your tip. | 这是你的小费 |
[17:03] | Oh! You got me! | 噢 你赢了 |
[17:06] | 27-25, you! | 二十七比二十五 你这家伙 |
[17:09] | Not for long, though. Mama’s got one brewing. | 但别高兴得太早 妈妈还有计划呢 |
[17:14] | O-kay. | 好的 |
[17:25] | Head back in? | 回去吗 |
[17:27] | Yep. | 好的 |
[17:32] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[17:33] | Dog hair everywhere. | 到处都是狗毛 |
[17:35] | So soft, right? It’s Banjo’s belly hair. | 很柔软 对吗 这是班卓肚子上的 |
[17:40] | Dude, you’re getting ice cream on my pillow! | 伙计 你的冰淇淋滴到我的枕头上了 |
[17:43] | Just rub it in. | 擦掉它不就得了 |
[17:52] | Bro, it’s, like, midnight. | 哥们儿 现在都午夜了吧 |
[17:54] | And my stomach’s still shredded | 而且我的胃被那些 |
[17:55] | from all that tiny cookie cereal. | 小曲奇麦片粥弄得翻江倒海 |
[17:59] | – Lights out, boys. Time for bed. – Okay. | -关灯了 孩子们 要睡觉了哦 -好的 |
[18:02] | – I don’t want wanna go to bed. – Go to bed, damnit. | -可是我还不想睡啊 -快上床 该死的 |
[18:04] | – I hate you! – I hate you back! | -我讨厌你 -我也讨厌你 |
[18:05] | I wish you were dead! | 我希望你快死掉 |
[18:07] | Oh, put it on your Christmas wish list! | 噢 把它列在圣诞节的愿望清单上吧 |
[18:09] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[18:12] | That was intense. | 好激烈啊 |
[18:14] | Ah, we do that every night. No big deal. | 我们每天晚上都这样 没什么大不了的 |
[18:16] | Now she’s gonna go put on some Whitney Houston, | 现在她会听一些惠特妮·休斯顿的歌 |
[18:18] | dance alone in her room for an hour, then go to bed. | 在房间跳一个小时的舞 然后上床睡觉 |
[18:20] | If I talked to my mom that way, she’d kill me. | 我要是这样跟我妈说话 她会杀了我的 |
[18:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[18:25] | Like, I’d be like, “I don’t want to,” | 我刚开口说“我不要” |
[18:28] | and then I would be killed. | 她就会杀了我 |
[18:30] | Well, it is pretty weird in your house. | 你家好奇怪啊 |
[18:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:34] | Well, there’s so many rules over there. | 你家规则太多了 |
[18:36] | You have to eat dinner at the table every night, | 晚饭必须在餐桌上吃 |
[18:38] | you have to do your chores, you can’t have a lizard. | 必须做家务活 不能养蜥蜴 |
[18:40] | That’s not weird. Your house is weird. | 那很正常 你家才奇怪 |
[18:43] | What’s weird about my house? | 我家有什么好奇怪的 |
[18:44] | Dude, you fart on your mom! | 兄弟 你朝着你妈放屁 |
[18:47] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[18:49] | Night, man. | 晚安 |
[19:10] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[19:11] | Louis, wake up! Eddie’s home! | 路易斯 醒醒 埃迪回家了 |
[19:13] | I’m awake. Everything all right? | 我醒着的 一切都好吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah, it’s fine. I don’t know. | 恩 挺好的 我不知道 |
[19:17] | I just wanted to come home. Is that okay? | 我就是想回家 可以吗 |
[19:20] | Of course it is. I’m just surprised. | 当然可以 我只是有点惊讶 |
[19:23] | I-I thought you would have fun at Dave’s. | 我以为你在戴夫家玩得很开心 |
[19:25] | I did. And then… I didn’t. | 我之前很开心 后来就没有了 |
[19:28] | I like being with my friends, | 我喜欢跟我的朋友待在一起 |
[19:30] | but I like being at home, too. | 但我也喜欢待在家 |
[19:34] | Do you want me to make you birthday noodles? | 要不要我下碗长寿面给你吃 |
[19:37] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:38] | Doesn’t that take like six hours? | 那不是要做六个小时吗 |
[19:41] | It is for my son. | 为了我儿子没问题 |
[19:48] | Are those Eddie’s birthday noodles? | 那是埃迪的长寿面吗 |
[19:50] | But it’s not even his birthday anymore. | 但今天都不是他生日啊 |
[19:53] | What are you doing up so late? | 你们怎么还没睡 |
[19:54] | It’s way past your bedtime. You two are grounded. | 你们早就该上床睡觉了 你们两个被禁足了 |
[19:59] | Yay! | 好棒啊 |
[20:01] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你们要去哪里 |
[20:02] | It took me six hours to make these noodles. | 我做了六个小时的面条呢 |
[20:05] | Noodles, then bed, then grounded. | 先过来吃面 然后睡觉 再禁足 |
[20:10] | I don’t know what I missed more… | 我不知道我比较想念哪一个 |
[20:13] | Your noodles or your rules. | 是你的面呢 还是你的规则 |
[20:15] | Chew with your mouth closed. | 闭上嘴 好好吃面 |
[20:17] | Noodles, definitely. | 绝对是面 |
[20:24] | So I said, “Ma’am, you can stay, | 所以我说“女士 你可以留下 |
[20:26] | but your dog’s got to go.” | 但你的狗不行” |
[20:30] | When did you guys become friends? | 你们俩什么时候成为朋友的 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:33] | Well, we were in the service together. | 我们以前一起做服务啊 |
[20:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:37] | The table service. | 端盘子啊 |
[20:38] | You know, during the fajita craze? | 就是烤肉狂潮的时候 |
[20:40] | Once a fajita man, always a fajita man. | 一朝烤肉生 终生烤肉人 |
[20:46] | See this? | 看见这个没 |
[20:48] | Got me right there. | 给我留下这疤痕 |
[20:50] | That’s nothing. | 那有什么大不了的 |
[20:52] | Chicken beef combo. Extra oil. | 鸡肉牛肉套餐 油溅到的 |
[20:54] | Look at this scar. | 看看这道疤痕 |
[20:57] | An old man with dementia staped me on the street | 在路上被痴呆老人踢的 |