时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why does your mother have to announce | 为什么你妈妈要在一大早五点半 |
[00:04] | Who’s hosting thanksgiving at 5:30 in the morning? | 通知今年的感恩节聚会由谁举办 |
[00:07] | It’s her ritual, louis. | 这是她的习惯 路易斯 |
[00:08] | She wakes up at 4:00, sweeps the driveway, | 她四点就起床了 扫一扫车道 |
[00:10] | Looks at old photographs next to a candle, | 看看蜡烛旁边的老照片 |
[00:12] | Then calls. | 然后打电话 |
[00:14] | But your mom chooses connie and steve to host every year. | 但每一年你妈妈都选择由康妮和史蒂夫举办 |
[00:16] | And connie never lets me forget it. | 而且康妮从未让我忘怀 |
[00:18] | But this year is different. | 但今年不同了 |
[00:20] | We live in florida now. | 我们现在可是住在佛罗里达 |
[00:23] | I’ve been sending crates of these babies | 我已经连续几周 |
[00:25] | To my mother for weeks. | 给我妈妈寄了这些宝贝 |
[00:27] | Who could say no to this face? | 谁能抗拒这张脸啊 |
[00:32] | “Juice-ica.” | 橘西卡 |
[00:35] | Mom, what have you decided? | 妈 你的决定是什么 |
[00:42] | Yes! Yes! | 赢了 赢了 |
[01:06] | Why are you staring at the phone? | 你干嘛一直盯着电话 |
[01:08] | We already got the good news — we’re hosting thanksgiving. | 我们已经收到好消息了啊 感恩聚会由我们举办 |
[01:11] | I’m waiting for the loser’s concession call. | 我在等失败者的低头电话 |
[01:17] | Huang residence. | 黄氏府宅 |
[01:18] | Congratulations, sister. | 恭喜你啊 妹妹 |
[01:20] | I’m excited to spend thanksgiving | 我很期待今年在 |
[01:22] | At your house this year. | 你家过感恩节 |
[01:24] | I just hope we can do as good a job as you and steve. | 我只希望我们能办得像你和史蒂夫那么成功 |
[01:28] | Don’t forget to bring your famous potato salad. | 别忘了带你拿手的土豆沙拉来哦 |
[01:32] | Can’t wait. Can’t wait. | 我等不及了 我等不及了 |
[01:35] | It’s on like donkey kong. | 大战如火如荼开始了 |
[01:37] | Connie can’t wait to see us crash and burn in front of mom. | 康妮迫不及待想看我们在妈面前搞砸聚会 |
[01:41] | Well, lucky for us, I run a semi-successful restaurant. | 那我们真幸运 我有一家半成功的餐厅 |
[01:44] | Together, we can make this thanksgiving great. | 携手合作 我们一定能成功举办这次感恩节 |
[01:47] | If not, it’s back to d.C., potato salad, | 如果不成功 就要回华盛顿特区 继续吃土豆拉沙 |
[01:49] | And steve making everybody play charades. | 还有史蒂夫老让大家玩猜字谜 |
[01:51] | How was I supposed to know that was ronald mcdonald? | 我怎么可能知道答案是麦当劳叔叔 |
[01:54] | He was just miming a big afro. | 他就用手比了个爆炸头而已 |
[01:56] | Your guess made everyone uncomfortable. | 你的答案让大家不舒服 |
[01:59] | Boys, big news! | 小伙子们 大消息 |
[02:01] | This year, we’re hosting thanksgiving. | 今年我们要举办感恩聚会 |
[02:04] | Nice! Sweet! Yay! | 好耶 真棒 耶 |
[02:05] | I can’t wait to hang with cousin justin | 我迫不及待想要和贾斯汀表哥一起玩了 |
[02:06] | And listen to music. | 一起听歌 |
[02:07] | But you like rap and he likes grunge. | 但是你喜欢饶舌 而他喜欢油渍摇滚 |
[02:10] | I have found our common ground. | 我已经找到我们的相通之处了 |
[02:14] | Pearl jam. | 珍珠果酱乐队 |
[02:15] | “Pearl jam”? | 珍珠果酱乐队 |
[02:16] | That’s what I’m calling mayonnaise from now on. | 从今以往我都称他们为蛋黄酱了 |
[02:21] | So, unless anybody needs to use the bathroom | 那么 除非有人又要 |
[02:24] | For a third time… | 要去上厕所 |
[02:25] | I drink a lot of juice, okay? | 我喝了很多果汁 可以吗 |
[02:27] | …I call this thanksgiving planning session to order. | 我宣布本次感恩节聚会计划会议正式开始 |
[02:29] | This year, we’re going to create our own traditions | 今年我们要创办属于我们自己的传统 |
[02:32] | And blow everyone’s mind. | 要让所有人惊艳 |
[02:33] | I thought I would invite mom’s favorite person, oscar chow. | 我想我会邀请妈最喜欢的人 奥斯卡·周 |
[02:37] | I hope you don’t mind that I borrowed this robe. | 希望您不介意我借用这件睡袍 |
[02:40] | Very swish. | 非常时髦 |
[02:41] | They like to re-enact scenes from “Dynasty.” | 就像是在演《都铎王朝》 |
[02:43] | Also, since connie always buys canned cranberry sauce, | 还有 由于康妮一向购买现成的蔓越莓酱罐头 |
[02:47] | I’ve decided I would make my own. | 我决定我要自己制作 |
[02:48] | Excellent. Evan and emery? | 很好 埃文和埃默里呢 |
[02:50] | We’ll take the table decorations. | 我们负责餐桌布置 |
[02:52] | The theme — “Harvest hoedown.” | 主题是“丰收的土风舞会” |
[02:54] | Or “Polar bear pilgrims.” | 或者是“朝圣北极熊” |
[02:55] | “Harvest hoedown.” | “丰收的土风舞会” |
[02:57] | We had an arm-wrestle, and I won. | 我们掰过手腕了 我赢了 |
[02:59] | Great. Eddie? | 很好 埃迪呢 |
[03:00] | I…Promise not to bump into stuff? | 我保证不撞烂东西 |
[03:04] | That’s a nice thought, | 这想法很好 |
[03:05] | But let’s not make any promises we can’t keep. | 但千万别做任何你无法遵守的保证 |
[03:06] | Now, on to the big ideas. | 现在进入大主题 |
[03:09] | First, at steve and connie’s thanksgiving, | 首先 在史蒂夫和康妮举办的感恩聚会上 |
[03:11] | Everybody plays charades. | 所有人都玩猜谜游戏 |
[03:15] | But at “Huangsgiving,” We play… | 但黄氏感恩节上 我们玩 |
[03:19] | …Monopoly! | 大富翁 |
[03:20] | Yay! | 耶 |
[03:22] | Second, aren’t you sick of having to fight | 其次 你们厌倦了在史蒂夫和康妮举办的感恩聚会上 |
[03:24] | Over one measly roast duck at steve and connie’s? | 大家要争着抢一只小烤鸭 对吗 |
[03:27] | Last year, I got the beak. | 去年我抢到了鸭嘴 |
[03:28] | That’s why at huangsgiving, we don’t serve duck. | 所以在黄氏感恩会上 我们没有鸭子 |
[03:31] | No. | 不 |
[03:32] | We serve… | 我们会给 |
[03:34] | …Individual cornish hens. | 每人一只童子鸡 |
[03:36] | They’re the personal pizzas of the bird world. | 那简直就是鸟禽界的独份披萨 |
[03:39] | I’m gonna eat mine with my hands, like a cookie. | 我要手撕我的童子鸡 像吃饼干一样 |
[03:50] | Here they come! | 他们来了 |
[03:52] | Hello. Hey! | 哈喽 嘿 |
[03:54] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[03:55] | Happy thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐 |
[04:05] | Why do you look like a taxicab? | 你怎么看起来像辆出租车似的 |
[04:07] | I’m straight-edge ska now. | 我这是标准的斯卡风 |
[04:09] | Happy “Skanksgiving.” | 感恩节快惹 |
[04:11] | Yo, justin. Got the new pearl jam. | 哟 贾斯汀 我有珍珠果酱乐队的新专辑 |
[04:13] | Grunge is dead. | 油渍摇滚已经落伍了 |
[04:15] | It’s like chasing the wind. | 潮流变化得太快了 |
[04:18] | Where’s steve? | 史蒂夫在哪里 |
[04:19] | Oh. He’s driving separately. | 噢 他自己开了一辆车 |
[04:22] | Oh. He did that last time. | 他上回就是这样 |
[04:53] | It’s okay — must have accidentally knocked | 没事的 我一定是不小心用膝盖 |
[04:55] | The keys out of the ignition with my knee. | 把点火装置的钥匙撞了出来 |
[04:57] | Wow, steve. Nice…Car? | 哇喔 史蒂夫 这车真好啊 |
[05:00] | Geo. | 吉优牌的 |
[05:00] | Oh, forget it! I can’t do this! | 噢 我不想说的 但是我忍不下去了 |
[05:02] | I can’t pretend anymore! | 我不想再装了 |
[05:04] | You just got here. | 你刚到这儿啊 |
[05:05] | Steve and I drove separately because… | 史蒂夫和我分开来的 |
[05:08] | Our marriage is on the rocks. | 因为我们的婚姻危在旦夕 |
[05:14] | Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner, ma. | 对不起 妈 我没有让你早点知道 |
[05:16] | I was just waiting for the right time. | 我在等一个恰当的时机 |
[05:20] | Don’t leave me, connie. | 康妮 别离开我 |
[05:21] | Get ahold of yourself, steve. Nobody wants to see this. | 史蒂夫 你得了吧 没人想看你犯贱 |
[05:24] | Now, if you’ll all excuse me, | 对不住各位了 |
[05:26] | I’m going to go cry into some bath towels. | 我要去找个洗手间哭一哭 |
[05:33] | What does this mean for the table? | 这打乱了我们的座位安排啊 |
[05:34] | We had them sharing a love seat made of hay! | 我们给他们安排了干草情侣座 |
[05:37] | It’s been kind of rough with connie and I | 我和康妮已经僵持一段时间了 |
[05:38] | Since our last visit here, | 自从我们上次来这里以后 |
[05:39] | When she found out about our financial situation. | 她发现我们的经济状况不太好 |
[05:42] | You, uh, brought your computer again. | 你又把电脑搬过来了 |
[05:44] | the internet is the only connection | 网络是我现在对外界的 |
[05:47] | I can count on right now. | 唯一联系方式 |
[05:51] | I feel so bad for them. | 我真的为他们感到遗憾 |
[05:53] | Their marriage is fine, louis. | 他们的婚姻没问题 路易斯 |
[05:56] | This is just classic connie trying to steal focus. | 康妮就想用这种招数求关注 |
[05:59] | Remember when she was late for our wedding | 还记得她来参加我们的婚礼结果迟到了吗 |
[06:01] | Because she got hit by a car? | 她解释说自己被车撞了 |
[06:03] | Or my college graduation, | 还有我的大学毕业典礼 |
[06:04] | When she contracted lyme disease? | 她说她感染了莱姆病 |
[06:06] | She said she got it from petting a baby deer. | 她说她照顾鹿宝宝得了这个病 |
[06:08] | Who pets a deer? What is she, snow white?! | 谁会去照顾鹿宝宝啊 她是白雪公主吗 |
[06:12] | So, come on down to my thanksgiving day sale! | 快来参加感恩节折扣大酬宾 |
[06:14] | Remember, I’m across from the big q — | 请记住我 我的店在比格·Q的对面 |
[06:17] | Which is putting me out of business. | 就是那家店让我破了产 |
[06:25] | I hate to be a bother, | 我不想给你们添麻烦 |
[06:27] | But steve and I can’t sleep in the same room, | 但是我实在不愿意和史蒂夫住一间房 |
[06:29] | What with our marriage falling apart! | 我们的婚姻正在破裂中 |
[06:32] | It wouldn’t be a problem if we were hosting. | 如果我们举办感恩节的话就没问题 |
[06:34] | We have extra bedrooms — | 我们有多余的卧室 |
[06:35] | Uhp-bup-bup-bup-bup. Not a problem. | 不不不 这不是问题 |
[06:37] | Steve can sleep on the sofa. | 史蒂夫可以睡在沙发上 |
[06:39] | It’s a pull-out! | 那是个折叠床 |
[06:41] | Mmmmmmm! | 嗯 真棒 |
[06:43] | Great. | 那好吧 |
[06:47] | Louis huang, I’m impressed. | 路易斯·黄 你够可以的啊 |
[06:49] | Connie is no match for the both of us. | 康妮不是我们的对手 |
[06:51] | Now, you go to bed. | 现在你去睡觉 |
[06:52] | I’ll stay up and finish prepping. | 我晚点睡 把准备工作搞完 |
[06:54] | We’re going to throw the best damn huangsgiving | 我们要举办一个你母上大人 |
[06:56] | Your mother’s ever seen. | 绝壁没见过的精彩黄氏感恩节 |
[06:57] | You’re really committed to that name, huh? | 你要一直说这个名字 对吧 |
[06:59] | That’s the shortened version. | 我说的是简称 |
[07:01] | The full name is louis huang’s huangsgiving | 全称叫“路易斯和黄氏一家的 |
[07:03] | Featuring louis and the huangs. | 特色路易斯·黄氏感恩节” |
[07:07] | She stopped doing my laundry. Did I tell you that? | 她现在不给我洗衣服了 我和你说过吗 |
[07:11] | Look — these used to be white. | 看 这原来是白的 |
[07:14] | Why is laundry so hard? | 为啥洗衣服这么费劲 |
[07:16] | Okay, you’re all set here. | 很好 你已经安顿下来了 |
[07:18] | Got a lot of prep to do for tomorrow, so — | 我得去为明天准备一下了 那么 |
[07:19] | Have one drink with me. | 跟我喝一杯 |
[07:21] | I’d love to, but I — | 我也想 但是 |
[07:22] | Come on, louis. | 来嘛 路易斯 |
[07:24] | I really need this right now. | 我现在真的想一醉方休 |
[07:42] | Oh, I see some whiskers. | 噢 我看到一些胡须 |
[07:44] | Could it be everybody’s favorite tabby? | 这会是大家最喜欢的那只斑纹猫吗 |
[07:47] | Garfield. | 加菲猫 |
[07:48] | It is! | 就是他 |
[07:49] | Here comes… | 现在走过来的是 |
[07:50] | Heathcliff! | 希斯克里夫 |
[07:53] | So, come on down to my thanksgiving day sale. | 快来参加感恩节折扣大酬宾 |
[07:55] | Remember, what I don’t sell, I have to burn! | 记住 卖不掉的就要烧掉 |
[08:03] | Louis! Where have you been? Nothing is done! | 路易斯 你去哪了 你啥都没做啊 |
[08:05] | I thought you said you were going to… | 我以为你说你要去 |
[08:08] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:10] | Why do you smell like a korean hotel? | 你怎么闻起来有韩国酒店的味 |
[08:12] | Um, well… | 额 那个 |
[08:13] | Go, go, go. | 点起来 |
[08:15] | Steve and I had just one drink before bed… | 史蒂夫和我在睡前小酌了一点 |
[08:17] | Whoo! | 哇哦 |
[08:21] | …And then, we talked some business. | 然后我们又扯了一会淡 |
[08:27] | I bet this is all part of steve and connie’s plan | 我敢肯定这是史蒂夫和康妮为了 |
[08:30] | To sabotage our thanksgiving! | 破坏我们的感恩节而想出来的鬼主意 |
[08:32] | I just need a couple of aspirin and a shower, | 只要吃几片阿司匹林 再洗个澡 |
[08:35] | And I’ll be back to 100%. | 我就能立马脉动回来 |
[08:36] | Besides, I’m sure steve is feeling | 而且我确定早上 |
[08:38] | Even worse than me this morning. | 史蒂夫的感觉比我还要糟 |
[08:39] | Hey, louis. Think fast. Blueberry muffin comin’ at ya. | 嘿 路易斯 别发呆了 接住蓝莓松饼 |
[08:44] | How are you not hungover? | 为什么你没醉 |
[08:46] | Oh, I can’t get drunk anymore. | 噢 我不能再醉了 |
[08:48] | My blood is 100% alcohol at this point. | 我现在血管里流淌的全是酒精 |
[08:50] | Oh, hey, uh, thanks for the, uh, relationship advice last night. | 噢 对了 特别感谢你 昨晚给了我一些修复关系的建议 |
[08:55] | I’m gonna do it — today — just like you said. | 我今天就要行动了 全按你说的来 |
[09:00] | Good. | 太棒了 |
[09:05] | So, pearl jam’s out. | 珍珠果酱乐队落伍了 |
[09:07] | Want to play “Duck hunt”? | 那你想玩打鸭子吗 |
[09:09] | You mean “Duck murder”? | 你说的是鸭子谋杀吗 |
[09:11] | This is gonna be a long weekend. | 这周末要悲催了 |
[09:14] | We could look up sexy ladies on the internet. | 咱们可以在网上找点性感美女照片 |
[09:16] | There are sexy ladies on the internet? | 网上有美女照片吗 |
[09:18] | Dude! That’s what the internet is! | 哥们 网络就是用来干这个的呀 |
[09:21] | But it takes forever for a picture to download, | 但是图片要加载很久 |
[09:23] | So you have to pick what sexy lady | 所以你要提前想好 |
[09:25] | You’re gonna look up ahead of time. | 你想看哪位性感美女 |
[09:26] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 咱们俩不会想到一块去了吧 |
[09:30] | Janet jackson. Janeane garofolo. | -珍妮特·杰克逊 -詹尼安·吉劳法罗 |
[09:34] | Uh see? I’m already feel– | 你看 我已经准备 |
[09:37] | Aah! | 啊 |
[09:38] | Cranberries — very stingy berry. | 蔓越莓怎么这么小气 |
[09:40] | Look how little juice I’ve yielded! | 你看我就挤出这么一点果汁 |
[09:42] | Look, I know I got us off to a rough start this morning | 听我说 我知道我一大清早就出师不利 |
[09:46] | And we’re behind schedule on our prep — | 准备工作落后一步 |
[09:47] | The carrots aren’t even washed. | 胡萝卜还没洗 |
[09:49] | We have dirty carrots. | 我们有一堆脏萝卜 |
[09:51] | Those are probably my cornish hens. | 可能是我的童子鸡到了 |
[09:53] | I’ll have them brined, roasted, and on the table by 6:00 p.M. | 我会把鸡腌好烤熟 六点前上桌 |
[09:56] | Don’t worry. We’ll get back on track. | 别担心 我们会回归正轨的 |
[10:00] | What? | 什么 |
[10:01] | what the hell are those? | 这都是什么玩意 |
[10:03] | The cornish hens you ordered. | 你订的童子鸡 |
[10:04] | I ordered dead hens! | 我订的是死鸡 |
[10:06] | Nope. See that “L-h” Right there? | 不是 你看这里写的啥 |
[10:08] | Stands for “Living hens.” | 明明写的“活鸡” |
[10:10] | Louis, who are all these tiny birds? | 路易斯 这些小鸡是怎么回事 |
[10:13] | Well, ma’am, this one here is rose. | 夫人 这只叫罗斯 |
[10:15] | The cream one in the back is sue. | 后面的那只奶白色叫苏 |
[10:17] | You got tori right — | 这只叫托莉 |
[10:18] | I can’t learn any hen names today! | 我今天没工夫听你报鸡名 |
[10:21] | This is a slight hiccup. That’s all. | 这只是一个小失误 没什么的 |
[10:23] | I’ll run out and get a turkey from the restaurant. | 我马上出门 去饭店买一只火鸡回来 |
[10:30] | Do we own any miniature overalls? | 咱家有迷你工作服吗 |
[10:32] | We want to gussy up the gourds. | 我想把南瓜打扮一下 |
[10:33] | I don’t understand what you’re saying, | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[10:34] | But come try mommy’s cranberry sauce. | 但快尝尝妈妈做的蔓越莓果酱 |
[10:37] | Mnh! Blech! Ugh! | 啊 怎么这么 |
[10:39] | “Blech” Good, or…? | 好吃还是 |
[10:44] | One turkey at your service. | 您要的火鸡到了 |
[10:46] | What happened to its other leg? | 它的另一只腿哪儿去了 |
[10:48] | It was frozen to a tub of mayonnaise, so I had to amputate. | 冻在一桶蛋黄酱上了 我不得不给它截肢 |
[10:51] | I’ll cover the stump with a yam. Let’s put it in the oven. | 我会用山芋盖住的 快把它放进烤箱 |
[10:53] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[10:55] | Oh, it’s oscar! Thank god! | 哦 是奥斯卡 谢天谢地 |
[10:58] | Oh, oscar! Welcome! Happy thanksgiving. | 奥斯卡 欢迎光临 感恩节快乐 |
[11:00] | Happy thanksgiving! That’s for you. | 感恩节快乐 这是给你的 |
[11:03] | You look so handsome. Thank you. | -你长得真帅 -谢谢 |
[11:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:06] | Jessica, I want you to meet my new boyfriend, michael. | 杰西卡 我想让你认识一下我的新男友 迈克尔 |
[11:09] | You didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend. | 你没告诉我你还有男朋友 |
[11:11] | We met at the farmers market. | 我们在农贸市场遇见的 |
[11:12] | We both reached for the same gouda. | 我们伸手去拿同一块古德干酪 |
[11:14] | “Gow-dah.” | 是高德 |
[11:17] | Michael listens to npr. | 迈克尔常听美国公共广播电台 |
[11:18] | Show her your tote. | 给她看看你的手提包 |
[11:22] | Mom, look who it is — | 妈 快看看谁来了 |
[11:23] | Your favorite person, oscar chow, | 你最喜欢的人 奥斯卡·周 |
[11:25] | Who you only get to see at my house. | 只有在我家你才见得到哦 |
[11:28] | Is that my chu-chu? | 是我亲爱的楚楚夫人吗 |
[11:30] | Chow-chow! | 周周 |
[11:33] | And so she said, “We don’t do returns.” | 于是她说“我们概不退货” |
[11:36] | That bitch! | 真贱 |
[11:37] | I know. | 我就说吧 |
[11:38] | Anyway, so, I get in my car — | 总之 然后我回到车里 |
[11:39] | they should really make a big version of the ukulele, | 他们真的应该做一款大号的尤克里里 |
[11:42] | Like… | 就像这么大 |
[11:44] | Ma, I’ve cut you a mango. | 妈 我给你切了一颗芒果 |
[11:46] | Look how I haven’t wasted any meat. | 你看一点果肉都没浪费 |
[11:48] | I thought we could eat it | 我们可以一边吃芒果 |
[11:50] | And relive our memories of thanksgivings past. | 一边重温我们之前感恩节留下的美好回忆 |
[11:56] | I wish I was allergic to trouble. | 我希望我也能对麻烦过敏 |
[12:07] | Why is this acorn here? | 这儿怎么有颗橡果 |
[12:09] | I think it brings a rustic quality. | 我觉得它会带来一种乡土气息 |
[12:11] | You know what else is rustic? | 你知道什么更有乡土气息吗 |
[12:12] | The squirrel that peed on it. | 往上面撒尿的松鼠 |
[12:13] | Get this out of my sight. | 让它从我眼前消失 |
[12:18] | Hey, happy thanksgiving! | 嘿 感恩节快乐 |
[12:20] | Is louis ready to lug the leather? | 路易斯准备好玩一场了吗 |
[12:22] | Uh, marvin, honey. What are you — | 马文 哈妮 你们怎么来了 |
[12:23] | Well, louis called last night | 路易斯昨晚打电话 |
[12:25] | And said we should come ready to play ball. | 说让我们过来打球 |
[12:26] | I’ve been massaging his legs all morning. | 我今天一早都在按摩他的腿 |
[12:28] | He is ready to go. | 他已经蓄势待发了 |
[12:29] | get in there. | 进去吧 |
[12:30] | Okay, now, teams… | 好吧 队友们 |
[12:33] | Uh, let me see here. | 让我看看 |
[12:34] | Me and, uh, eric clapton here… | 我和这位埃里克·克莱普顿 |
[12:36] | Versus louis… | 对阵路易斯 |
[12:38] | And this handsome older lady. | 和这位帅气的老妇人 |
[12:43] | No offense, dorothy. | 无意冒犯 桃乐斯 |
[12:44] | What — you think I can’t play football? | 你以为我不会玩橄榄球 |
[12:46] | I threw a carburetor across the stage | 我在夏季扮演了两场《油脂》里的肯尼基 |
[12:48] | As kenickie in “Grease” For two summer tours. | 每次我都把汽化器扔到了舞台另一头 |
[12:51] | Okay, fine. But we don’t pull any punches. | 好吧 但我们不会手下留情 |
[12:54] | We play hard touch. Huh? | 我们下手特别狠 |
[12:56] | Face tags allowed. | 可能会脸上挂彩哦 |
[12:58] | uh, I’d love to play, uh, marvin, | 马文 我很想玩 |
[13:01] | But I have to help jessica with — | 但是我得帮杰西卡 |
[13:03] | I don’t need any help. | 我不需要帮忙 |
[13:04] | Go play. | 玩去吧 |
[13:07] | I don’t want to play. My stomach hurts. | 我不想玩 我胃疼 |
[13:10] | You should have thought of that before you invited him over. | 你请他过来之前就应该想到啊 |
[13:13] | Have fun! | 玩得开心 |
[13:14] | Go get your face touched. | 脸上挂点彩 |
[13:16] | Come on, louis! | 来吧 路易斯 |
[13:17] | Let’s go, boys! Let’s get ’em! | 来吧 朋友们 打败他们 |
[13:20] | Louis, get out here! | 路易斯 快出来 |
[13:23] | So, I was listening to the most fascinating story | 我今早在听美国公共广播的时候 |
[13:26] | On npr this morning about almonds. | 听到了一个与杏仁有关的超级精彩的故事 |
[13:28] | I was on the train, tears streaming down my face. | 我当时在火车上 泪如雨下 |
[13:32] | You know, and oscar says, “What’s wrong?” | 奥斯卡问我“你怎么了” |
[13:33] | and I sa– sorry. | 我 不好意思 |
[13:35] | I said, “The almonds are in trouble, | 我说“杏仁们正处于水深火热之中 |
[13:37] | And we’re doing nothing.” | 而我们却坐视不管” |
[13:39] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[13:45] | Happy to, ma-ma. | 我很乐意 妈妈 |
[13:47] | oh! | 噢 |
[13:49] | Don’t go far! | 别走太远了 |
[13:50] | Dinner is about to be served. | 晚饭马上就好了 |
[13:59] | No. | 不 |
[14:00] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[14:02] | Did you say dinner is ready? Mom’s starving. | 你刚才是说晚饭要好了吗 妈妈饿了 |
[14:04] | Almost. I just need to let it cool off. | 快好了 我只需晾一下就好 |
[14:06] | It’s so hot and brown. | 热气腾腾 焦香四溢 |
[14:11] | -Set! Hike! -Louis! | -准备 开球 -路易斯 |
[14:12] | One mississippi! Two mississippi! Come on, come on, come on. | 一 二 快点快点 |
[14:18] | The turkey is raw. | 火鸡是生的 |
[14:20] | What? | 什么 |
[14:21] | The turkey… | 火鸡 |
[14:25] | …Is… | 是 |
[14:26] | Raw. | 生的 |
[14:27] | Oh, astronaut? | 宇航员 |
[14:31] | Sweater for an astronaut? | 宇航员的毛衣 |
[14:32] | raw! | 生的 |
[14:34] | Oh! Paula abdul! | 哦 宝拉·阿巴杜 |
[14:38] | Worst charades player ever. | 真是字谜游戏的猪队友 |
[14:46] | What? What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[14:48] | You got hit in the head. | 你脑袋被砸了 |
[14:50] | Oscar threw a football at you. | 奥斯卡把橄榄球砸你脑袋上了 |
[14:52] | The turkey is raw. | 火鸡没熟 |
[14:54] | You didn’t turn on the oven. | 你没开烤箱 |
[14:56] | Tell me if this needs more sugar. | 告诉我还用不用再放糖 |
[14:58] | I don’t — | 我不 |
[15:01] | Still too sour? | 还是太酸了吗 |
[15:03] | Why would anybody make a sauce out of these devil berries? | 怎么有人能用这些该死的莓果做出酱汁 |
[15:07] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:08] | Did you say the turkey is raw? | 你刚才说火鸡没熟 |
[15:10] | Yes, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[15:11] | You turned on the oven light, not the actual oven. | 你只打开了烤箱灯 但没开烤箱 |
[15:14] | It’s on now, so in about six hours | 现在打开了 所以六个小时之后 |
[15:15] | We’ll be ready to eat, which would be around midnight. | 也就是午夜时分 我们就能吃上火鸡了 |
[15:18] | I may seem calm, but it’s a calm anger, | 我可能看起来很平静 但我的平静下藏着怒火 |
[15:20] | Which is a much scarier type of anger. | 这种平静下的怒火要更为可怕 |
[15:23] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 额 |
[15:24] | You know what? We’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[15:26] | We’ve got bags of nuts, monopoly. | 我们有各种坚果 还有大富翁 |
[15:28] | We’ll stall until the food is ready. | 只要能拖延时间 把食物弄好就行 |
[15:30] | everything is going to be great. | 绝对没问题 |
[15:36] | 98%. | 加载到98%了 |
[15:38] | 99%. | 99%了 |
[15:41] | 98%. | 又回到了98% |
[15:42] | She’s almost here. | 她快要现身了 |
[15:44] | Our compromise. | 她是咱俩折中选择的 |
[15:46] | A smart, talented, female musician | 一名冰雪聪明 天赋异禀的女音乐家 |
[15:48] | With lots of opinions on social change. | 同时对社会变革颇有见地 |
[15:50] | Tracy chapman. | 特雷西·查普曼 |
[15:55] | Sensible vest. | 背心不错 |
[15:58] | All right, 7! | 太好了 是七 |
[15:59] | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. | 一二三四五六七 |
[16:01] | Buy it! | 买了 |
[16:02] | You landed on jail. | 你停在监狱上呢 |
[16:03] | sold! | 卖出 |
[16:05] | You got a great arm there, son. You belong on the gridiron. | 小子 你胳膊真有力 一定是很会打橄榄球 |
[16:07] | You know, you go to a junior college, transfer. | 你可以转个学 去个大专打球 |
[16:09] | What are you — 23, 24? | 你多大 23岁还是24岁 |
[16:11] | I’m 45. | 我45了 |
[16:12] | Getting close now. | 马上就好了 |
[16:13] | I just need to put paper booties on the bird. | 我只需要在鸡肉上放张纸 |
[16:18] | Why are the gourds naked? | 为什么南瓜上啥也没有 |
[16:20] | Where are their overalls? | 他们的服装呢 |
[16:21] | Cute, right? | 真可爱 对吧 |
[16:23] | Someone had put them on some potatoes or something. | 有人把这个拿来装饰什么土豆了 |
[16:26] | It was weird. | 吓死宝宝了 |
[16:28] | get those off the wine bottles | 把酒瓶上那些东西都撕下来 |
[16:32] | And back on the damn gourds! | 贴到这个南瓜上 |
[16:36] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna buy a house… | 我要给康妮 |
[16:39] | For connie. | 买栋别墅 |
[16:40] | No, thanks. | 我不要 谢谢 |
[16:41] | It’ll just get repossessed. | 只能等它被回收了 |
[16:43] | All right, I-I know I’m not always good | 好吧 我知道自己不擅长 |
[16:46] | At saying how I feel, | 表达感情 |
[16:47] | But last night, louis told me I need to take a big swing. | 但是昨晚 路易斯告诉我得做出改变 |
[17:04] | “Never coming around”?! | “从未理睬你” |
[17:14] | This isn’t going to work, steve. | 史蒂夫 你这都是白费力 |
[17:31] | Who says we have to eat everything together? | 谁说我们必须要等一桌菜上齐才开始吃 |
[17:34] | Let’s do courses. | 我们一道一道来 |
[17:35] | First course — sauce. | 前菜 酱汁 |
[17:40] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | Connie told us — | 康妮去买火鸡炸锅之前 |
[17:42] | Right before she left to get the turkey fryer. | 已经告诉我们了 |
[17:44] | Cooks the bird in less than an hour. | 用那个炸锅 不到一小时就能熟 |
[17:45] | What’s open on thanksgiving? | 感恩节哪里还开门啊 |
[17:47] | Glenn’s. | 格林超市啊 |
[17:49] | That’s right — no thanksgiving dinner for me. | 没错 我不吃感恩节大餐 |
[17:56] | It’s not thanksgiving. | 这不是感恩节 |
[17:59] | It’s huangsgiving. | 这是黄氏感恩节 |
[18:08] | Well, I think it’s my turn, so… | 我想该轮到我了 |
[18:18] | Hello, connie. | 康妮 你好啊 |
[18:19] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[18:20] | Where did you find parking? | 你在哪找到停车位的 |
[18:22] | Children’s hospital next door. Walked through the bushes. | 旁边的儿童医院 我从灌木丛穿过来的 |
[18:25] | No way you’re gonna swoop in and “Rescue” My thanksgiving. | 你不仅突袭我家 还企图“拯救”我家的感恩节 简直不要脸 |
[18:29] | I’m just trying to — | 我只是想 |
[18:31] | To make it all about you, like you always do, | 想把功劳揽到自己身上 你一直都这样 |
[18:33] | With your car accidents, your lyme diseases. | 比如你的车祸 你的莱姆病 |
[18:37] | My face was paralyzed for a year! | 我面瘫了一年呢 |
[18:39] | How convenient! | 那不正好吗 |
[18:41] | Just admit it. | 你就承认吧 |
[18:42] | Admit you wanted to ruin my thanksgiving. | 承认你就是想毁了我的感恩节 |
[18:45] | Yes! Because thanksgiving is mine! | 没错 因为感恩节本来就是我的 |
[18:48] | It’s the one time I get attention | 这是一个我能得到关注的 |
[18:50] | For the right reasons — | 好机会 |
[18:51] | Not because a car backed into me or I pet the wrong deer | 而不是因为被车撞 或是照顾该死的小鹿 |
[18:54] | Or…Had a tattoo get infected. | 或是纹身受了感染 |
[18:57] | I told you not to get a tattoo at the airport. | 我告诉过你别在机场纹身 |
[18:59] | Why couldn’t you just let me have this? | 为什么你就不能让让我 |
[19:01] | You have everything else! | 你已经是人生赢家了 |
[19:03] | Your business is semi-successful. | 事业正在走向成功 |
[19:05] | Your marriage is solid. | 婚姻长期稳定 |
[19:07] | Wait — are you and steve really having trouble? | 等下 你和史蒂夫真的有隔阂了吗 |
[19:10] | It’s been hard. | 我俩闹得很僵 |
[19:12] | He’s just so annoying, you know? | 他实在太烦人了 你懂吗 |
[19:15] | I know. | 我懂 |
[19:17] | We all know. | 我们都能理解你 |
[19:18] | I just want to punch his face. | 我只想一拳打他脸上 |
[19:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:21] | And those whale shorts? | 还有那些鲸鱼短裤 |
[19:23] | I bought him those shorts. | 那些是我买的 |
[19:24] | …Are appropriate for a man his age. | 非常适合他这个年龄穿 |
[19:28] | I also know that he loves you and Justin very much. | 我还知道他非常爱你和贾斯汀 |
[19:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:35] | I’m going to buy this fryer | 我打算买下这台炸锅 |
[19:37] | So I can bring it to your house next year, | 明年我去你家过感恩节的时候 |
[19:40] | When you host thanksgiving. | 可以带给你 |
[19:42] | No! | 不 |
[19:43] | I want to buy it for you | 这是我想买给你的 |
[19:45] | So this thanksgiving will be great. | 这样你的感恩节才会圆满 |
[19:48] | Don’t be silly. Let me. | 别傻了 放着我来吧 |
[19:50] | You have to be married to steve. | 你不能和史蒂夫离婚啊 |
[19:57] | What a beautiful table. | 桌子真漂亮 |
[19:59] | Honey’s taking the bonnet off the gravy boat. | 哈妮刚刚拿掉了调味汁瓶的盖子 |
[20:02] | What is she — | 她在 |
[20:03] | Oh, my god! | 噢 天啊 |
[20:05] | She’s putting it on her thumb! | 她把盖子套她大拇指上了 |
[20:08] | Look! Look! | 快看 快看 |
[20:10] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[20:11] | Thanks for introducing me to ska. | 谢谢你给我介绍斯卡音乐 |
[20:13] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这种音乐 |
[20:16] | You tie a rope to a tire, hang it from a tree, | 你在轮胎上系个绳子 再挂到树上 |
[20:19] | And just…Throw. | 然后扔出去 |
[20:22] | I’m not gonna do that, but thank you. | 我不会那么做的 不过谢谢你的提议 |
[20:28] | It’s so catchy. | 这首歌触到我了 |
[20:29] | It’s about wanting you to turn around. | 我在等你转身看我 |
[20:36] | Thank you, ma-ma. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[20:40] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[20:42] | We did huangsgiving. | 黄氏感恩节成功了 |
[20:44] | You’re not mad that I got drunk and messed everything up? | 我喝醉并且把一切都搞砸了 你没生气吧 |
[20:47] | Oh, I’m mad. I’m super-mad. | 噢 我生气啊 我超级生气哎 |
[20:49] | I’m just waiting till tomorrow, when everybody leaves. | 我只是在等明天大家走了以后再收拾你 |
[20:52] | Hm. | 额 |
[20:55] | Oh, boy. | 噢 天呐 |
[20:56] | Thanksgiving… | 致感恩节 |
[20:58] | Or, in the German, Erntedankfest… | 或者用德语说 Erntedankfest |