时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ah, I need to go on a diet. | 啊 我得节食了 |
[00:02] | I feel like a sausage in my jeans. | 我的腿像香肠一样塞在牛仔裤里 |
[00:05] | Please. I can’t even tell you’ve had three kids. | 拜托 我根本看不出你是三个孩子的妈 |
[00:07] | You can’t, right? | 看不出来吗 |
[00:08] | No. | 当然 |
[00:09] | Oh, I was reading about this new cabbage-soup diet. | 噢 我看到了一种白菜汤节食餐 |
[00:12] | Oh! | 噢 |
[00:14] | Oh, friend time over. Time for business meeting. | 噢 闺蜜时间结束 生意时间到 |
[00:20] | Bette Midler. | 贝特·迈德尔 |
[00:21] | Barbara Hershey. | 芭芭拉·荷西 |
[00:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:23] | After some setbacks, we’re ready to | 历经艰辛 我们投资的房产 |
[00:25] | put our investment property on the market! | 可以开售了 |
[00:27] | – Yay! – Yes! | -好哎 -棒 |
[00:28] | I’m excited! | 我太激动了 |
[00:29] | I know! | 我知道 |
[00:30] | So I just picked these up from the printer | 我刚把这些印出来 |
[00:33] | for our open house on Tuesday. | 给我们周二的开放参观日做准备 |
[00:36] | We look like a band of nurses. | 咱们看起来像一帮护士 |
[00:38] | We look hot. | 很性感啊 |
[00:40] | Oh, that reminds me… | 噢 这让我想起来 |
[00:41] | You know how people always have cookies at open houses? | 你知道开放参观的时候会在房子里摆些饼干吧 |
[00:44] | Well, I was thinking we should have | 我在想我们可以准备 |
[00:46] | mini quiches and bacon instead. | 小的乳蛋饼和培根 |
[00:48] | Ah, but that sounds expensive. | 啊 但那个很贵吧 |
[00:49] | You know what? Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:52] | Yeah, we’ll just put that in the future file. | 没错 还是把它列在未来规划里吧 |
[00:54] | Yes. | 好 |
[00:56] | And the next thing is, | 下一件事 |
[00:57] | oh, I was reading about these team-building workshops | 我了解到一些公司会为了振奋士气和解决问题 |
[00:59] | that companies do for morale and problem-solving… | 而开展一些研讨会 |
[01:02] | Honey, I appreciate your initiative, | 哈妮 我很欣赏你的主动 |
[01:05] | but I don’t think we have the money | 但是我不觉得现在有闲钱 |
[01:06] | for nonessentials right now. | 花在这些没用的东西上 |
[01:08] | Okay. That makes sense. | 好吧 有道理 |
[01:10] | Then there’s just one more item of business to discuss. | 还剩一个关于生意的问题 |
[01:14] | Um, I noticed in our monthly expenses, | 呃 我注意到月开销中 |
[01:16] | we spent $500 on something called “Madame x-ing”? | 有500美元支付给了一个叫“西英女士”的人 |
[01:20] | Oh, that’s pronounced Madame Xing. | 噢 她叫邢女士 |
[01:21] | She’s my fortune teller. | 她是我的算命师 |
[01:23] | What? | 什么 |
[01:24] | We need her. We can’t sell the house without her. | 我们需要她 我们卖房子必须要她的帮助 |
[01:27] | Now, how much extra was it to print these fliers in color? | 这些彩印额外花费了多少钱 |
[01:48] | Sorry, what is this fortune teller? | 抱歉 算命师是用来干嘛的 |
[01:51] | I don’t know how to explain it to you | 如果你没从字面上理解的话 |
[01:53] | if you can’t get it from the title. | 我也不知道还能怎么解释 |
[01:55] | She tells fortunes. | 她能算命 |
[01:57] | Why is she on our payroll? | 为什么要付钱给她 |
[01:58] | I’ve never made an important decision in my life | 我每次做重大决定 |
[02:01] | without consulting Madame Xing. | 都少不了邢女士 |
[02:03] | Should I marry Louis? | 我该嫁路易斯吗 |
[02:07] | Should I get matching bangs? | 我该弄个情侣刘海吗 |
[02:11] | Should I give up secretly wanting to be a ventriloquist? | 我该默默放弃成为腹语者这条路吗 |
[02:16] | So, what’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[02:19] | Madame Xing was right… | 邢女士说得都对 |
[02:20] | The puppet theater boom never came. | 木偶剧场从没兴旺过 |
[02:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:24] | I just can’t wrap my head around | 我实在不理解 |
[02:27] | us spending $500 a month on a fortune teller. | 每月花500美元在一个算命师身上 |
[02:29] | It’s just part of our culture. | 这是我们文化的一部分 |
[02:31] | Consulting with a fortune teller | 很多中国人 |
[02:33] | is something a lot of Chinese people do, | 都找算命师算命 |
[02:35] | like using the dishwasher as a drying rack, | 就像我们把洗碗机当成晒衣架 |
[02:38] | or not saying “Please.” | 就像我们不说“请”这个词 |
[02:41] | Here it comes, Trent. | 我要投球了 特伦特 |
[02:47] | No shame in being beat by a girl. | 被女生打败没啥好丢人的 |
[02:49] | I’m secure like that. | 我很坦然 |
[02:50] | Strike! | 好球(指没有击到的球) |
[02:51] | We all know it’s a strike, Brian! | 我们都知道那是颗好球 布莱恩 |
[02:55] | I better get home, guys. | 我要回去了 大家 |
[02:58] | See you Saturday, Eddie. | 周六见 埃迪 |
[02:59] | See ya. | 再会 |
[03:04] | Saturday is her birthday. | 周六是她生日 |
[03:06] | What are you gonna get her? | 你要给她什么 |
[03:07] | Ladies love haikus. | 女生都喜欢绯句 |
[03:09] | Clever crafted word parties. | 聪明地将各种辞藻组合起来 |
[03:11] | Ladies love haikus. | 女生们都爱这种诗 |
[03:13] | Nah, son. I’m trying to impress my woman, | 才不要 伙计 我想要打动她 |
[03:15] | not depress my woman. | 而不是让她忧郁 |
[03:17] | Why don’t you get her a tube top from the Delia’s catalogue? | 你为啥不从迪莉娅那里给她选个抹胸 |
[03:20] | I’ve got something even classier in mind. | 我其实有个更赞的想法 |
[03:24] | Nice. Does it open, and can you put a little picture inside? | 很好 可以打开吗 能在里面放张小照片吗 |
[03:27] | No, ma… Why you got to point out | 不能 为啥你非要 |
[03:29] | what the necklace don’t do? | 问这些项链本来就不该有的功能 |
[03:30] | It’s just a beautiful necklace. | 这就是个漂亮的项链而已 |
[03:32] | It better be for $49.99. | 它最好真的卖49.99美元 |
[03:35] | How are you gonna pay for that? | 钱从哪来的 |
[03:36] | Oh, I got the loot. | 噢 我有外快 |
[03:38] | I’m really good at saving. | 我可是存钱好手 |
[03:43] | $5?! | 5美元 |
[03:46] | Barry’s coming? | 巴里要来了吗 |
[03:47] | Only for a few days. | 只来几天 |
[03:48] | He’s got business in Orlando. | 他在奥兰多有个生意 |
[03:50] | I haven’t seen him in years. | 我有几年没见过他了 |
[03:52] | Right, ever since you gave him money for that vitamin business. | 自从你给他那桩维他命生意投了钱 就再也没见过他 |
[03:55] | I told you nobody wanted vitamin “L.” | 我说过没人需要维他命L的 |
[03:58] | Vitamin Luscious was before its time. | 感官维他命都是陈年旧事了 |
[04:00] | He’s a leech, Louis. | 路易斯 他是个榨你的水蛭 |
[04:02] | Like a barnacle. | 像藤壶一样 |
[04:03] | Or a leech. | 或者根本就是水蛭 |
[04:05] | Well, he’s not perfect, but he means well. | 他做得不够完美 但他本意是好的 |
[04:07] | And he’s always liked you. | 而且他很喜欢你 |
[04:08] | Remember, he brought you that nice basket of fruit | 你记得吗 他上次来 |
[04:10] | the last time he visited? | 给你带了个漂亮的果篮 |
[04:11] | He gave me seven bananas in a babygap shopping bag. | 他把七根香蕉装在Gap婴儿系列购物袋里送给了我 |
[04:16] | Dad, can I start working at the restaurant again? | 爸 我能重新在餐厅工作吗 |
[04:18] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:19] | – And get paid?! – Nope. | -给我钱吗 -不给 |
[04:21] | With all the delays in your mom’s investment property sale, | 因为你妈妈的卖房计划一拖再拖 |
[04:23] | money’s tight right now. | 最近资金很紧张 |
[04:25] | If you really need money, I saw a “Help wanted” Sign | 如果你真的很需要钱 我在乡村俱乐部的 |
[04:27] | on the bulletin board at the country club. | 告示板上看到一个牌子 上面写着要招人 |
[04:28] | Ooh, some ladies need assistance putting lotion on by the pool? | 噢 泳池那里有位女士需要帮忙擦乳液的吗 |
[04:32] | It’s a family new to the neighborhood, | 他们一家刚搬到这里 |
[04:34] | and they have a baby and need help around the house. | 他们有个婴儿 需要人帮忙 |
[04:36] | – Do I get to put l… – No. No ladies need lotion. | -我能给 -不行 没有女士需要擦乳液 |
[04:48] | Dmx Dmx? | |
[04:50] | I prefer to be called Earl when I’m holding my baby. | 当我抱小孩的时候 我更希望别人叫我厄尔 |
[04:52] | Honey, I can’t wait for you to talk to Madame Xing yourself | 哈妮 我等不及让你亲自和邢女士谈话了 |
[04:55] | and see how important she is to our business. | 这样你就知道她对我们的生意有多重要 |
[04:58] | Well, I always like to keep an open mind. | 好吧 我思想很开放的 |
[05:00] | Like the first time I heard about cream cheese, | 就像我第一次听说奶油奶酪 |
[05:02] | I was like, “Blech!” | 当时我很反感 |
[05:04] | Now, I’m all, “Mmm, mmm, mmm! | 可是现在我已经超级习惯了 |
[05:08] | Can I get some bagel with my cream cheese? | 能给我的百吉饼弄点奶油奶酪吗 |
[05:09] | You know what I’m saying?” | 你懂的吧 |
[05:10] | It’s tasty. | 那个很好吃 |
[05:15] | Wei? | 喂 |
[05:15] | Madame Xing, it’s Jessica. | 邢女士 我是杰西卡 |
[05:17] | I’m here with my business partner, who I told you about. | 我和我的生意合伙人在一起 我和你说过她 |
[05:20] | Ah, yes. The skeptic. | 啊 我记得 就那个怀疑论者 |
[05:22] | You have to ask Madame Xing a question | 你必须要问邢女士一个 |
[05:25] | that you want the answer to. | 你想要知道答案的问题 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | Um, will the dolphins make the playoffs? | 呃 海豚队能打赢季后赛吗 |
[05:31] | You should stop watching football. | 你不能再看橄榄球了 |
[05:33] | It’s not good for your heart. | 对你心脏不好 |
[05:35] | Heart disease runs in my family. | 心脏病是我的家族病 |
[05:37] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[05:38] | You just got Xing’d. | 邢女士说中了 |
[05:42] | Okay, now that Honey believes, we can move on to business. | 好了 哈妮已经相信了 我们可以谈生意了 |
[05:44] | We’re putting the house on the market next Tuesday, and I… | 我们下周二要开售 然后 |
[05:46] | No. Don’t put the house on the market for three months. | 不要 最近三个月都不要出售那个房子 |
[05:49] | There’s darkness that needs to be cleansed. | 还有脏的地方没有清理干净 |
[05:52] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -好的 |
[05:53] | And don’t bet on the dolphins. | 还有不要下注海豚队 |
[05:56] | Not with that secondary. | 也别赌他们是亚军 |
[06:00] | Oh, it is so lucky we called her. | 噢 还好我们给她打了电话 |
[06:03] | We need to change the open-house date on the fliers. | 我们需要把传单上的开售日期改掉 |
[06:05] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[06:06] | You heard Madame Xing. | 你听见邢女士的话了 |
[06:08] | You don’t take any of my suggestions, | 我的建议你一点都不采纳 |
[06:10] | but this fortune teller makes one crazy statement, | 但这个算命的说了什么鬼话 |
[06:13] | and you do it, no questions asked? | 你都毫无质疑地照做吗 |
[06:15] | I value her opinion. | 我很重视她的意见 |
[06:16] | And she values your money. | 她却看重你的钱 |
[06:19] | 500 bucks a month so she can tell us about darkness, | 每月给她五百美金 让她告诉我们房子里有脏东西 |
[06:22] | but mini quiches and a seminar are wasteful? | 而买小乳蛋饼和开一次研讨会就是浪费钱 |
[06:24] | Don’t blame me just because your ideas are bad. | 别因为你自己的点子烂就怪我 |
[06:28] | You think you’re so smart, Jessica, | 杰西卡 你自以为聪明绝顶 |
[06:30] | but you’re really just a sucker. | 其实你就是个傻子 |
[06:34] | Thank you for being honest. | 谢谢你实话实说 |
[06:36] | Now allow me to be honest. It’s over. | 现在到我实话实说了 结束了 |
[06:38] | What is? | 什么结束了 |
[06:40] | Everything… our friendship, the business, book club, | 所有一切 我们的友谊 生意 读书会 |
[06:44] | the sandwich punch card we share… done-zo. | 还有我们共用的三明治集点卡 都结束了 |
[06:50] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[06:52] | Dmx Dmx! | |
[06:53] | Dark Man X! | 黑暗人X |
[06:55] | You look older in person. | 你真人看起来更老一点 |
[06:57] | Fatherhood ages you. | 当爸爸会让你衰老 |
[06:59] | I’m tired. | 我累坏了 |
[07:00] | Emotional. | 感情倦怠 |
[07:01] | Crying. Yelling! | 我心在哭泣 在呐喊 |
[07:03] | All at the same cotton commercial. | 都是那些重复的棉花广告害的 |
[07:05] | It’s the fabric of our lives, G. | 这是组成生命的纤维 |
[07:10] | Man, I can’t wait to tell all my friends! | 天啊 我等不及告诉我朋友了 |
[07:12] | Sorry, little man. | 对不起 小伙子 |
[07:13] | I can’t have you blowing up my spot. | 我不能让你把这事搞大 |
[07:16] | I’m gonna need you to sign and initial | 我需要你签订这个 |
[07:17] | this nondisclosure agreement. | 保密协议 |
[07:18] | It’s the same one Oprah used on Stedman. | 和奥普拉给斯特德曼那个一样 |
[07:21] | So… I can’t tell anyone I’m working for you? | 我不能告诉其他人 我在这里工作吗 |
[07:25] | – Nope. – Oh. | -不能 -噢 |
[07:27] | So, what do you want me to do? | 想让我做什么 |
[07:29] | Babyproof the living room, | 检查一遍客厅 确保宝宝不会受伤 |
[07:30] | blend some peas for Genesis, | 给吉纳瑟思拌些豆子吃 |
[07:32] | and make sure to put lavender drops in her cloth diapers. | 还要在她尿布上滴些薰衣草液 |
[07:34] | Why don’t you just use disposable diapers? | 为什么不用一次性的尿布啊 |
[07:36] | ‘Cause I ain’t trying to leave some big-ass carbon footprint. | 因为我要减少碳排放 |
[07:41] | I hope the couch is gonna be okay. | 你睡那个沙发可以吧 |
[07:43] | Aw, are you kidding me, man? | 你在逗我吗 兄弟 |
[07:44] | We shared a twin futon when we roomed up in Jersey. | 咱俩在新泽西住一屋的时候 睡的还是双人床垫呢 |
[07:46] | Remember that? Trying to put a new vitamin out there. | 你记得吗 咱俩一起研究新型维他命 |
[07:48] | Testing it on ourselves. | 还在我们自己身上做实验 |
[07:50] | R-remember how you grew that lustrous arm hair? | 还记得你的手变得光泽发亮吗 |
[07:52] | It kept getting caught on my watch. | 毛发总卡在表带里 |
[07:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:55] | Uh-oh! | 噢噢 |
[07:57] | Eddie, how you doing?! | 埃迪 你好 |
[07:58] | – I’m Emery. – It’s Uncle Barry. | -俺是埃默里 -我是你的巴里叔叔 |
[08:00] | I’ve never seen you before. | 我以前总没见过你 |
[08:01] | I wasn’t born when you were my dad’s friend. | 你跟我老爹在一起玩时我还没出生 |
[08:04] | You’re raising kings, Louis. | 你的孩子都不错 路易斯 |
[08:06] | You’re raising kings. | 真是不错的孩子 |
[08:07] | Uh-oh! | 哇喔 |
[08:09] | Lady J! | 杰西卡小姐 |
[08:10] | We’re not giving you any money, Barry. | 我们不会给你钱的 巴里 |
[08:12] | Well, your hands look soft and young, girl. | 姑娘 你的手真是柔软细嫩啊 |
[08:14] | She’s kidding. | 她在开玩笑 |
[08:16] | She knows you’re not here to ask for money. | 她知道你不是来要钱的 |
[08:18] | – Right? – Aw, come on. | -对吗 -拜托 |
[08:19] | Barry’s ballin’ now. | 巴里现在可厉害了 |
[08:21] | I sell new and used goods | 我现在在全世界卖货 |
[08:22] | at a flexible price for people worldwide. | 价格灵活的新货二手货都卖 |
[08:24] | Good for you. | 真不赖啊 |
[08:26] | You know what? Only in town for a few days. | 我只是到这儿来呆上几天 |
[08:27] | Then I’ll be out of your hair in no time. | 然后我就会消失了 |
[08:29] | But as a token of my appreciation… | 但是为了聊表谢意 |
[08:32] | You ready? | 你准备好了 |
[08:33] | It’s a wooden elephant from Bhutan. | 这是不丹的木象 |
[08:35] | Barry, you shouldn’t have. | 巴里 你不用送我礼物的 |
[08:36] | Babar was based on him. | 它的原型是大象巴巴 |
[08:38] | Babar was a French elephant who went on adventures. | 巴巴是一只冒险的法国象 |
[08:41] | He we… he went to jail, went to Hawaii. | 然后他去了监狱 然后又去了夏威夷 |
[08:43] | All those places. | 好多好多地方 |
[08:44] | Wow. | 哇 |
[08:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:50] | I cut Honey off. It’s over. | 我跟哈妮断交了 结束了 |
[08:52] | But she’s your friend. | 但她是你的朋友 |
[08:53] | You know how I get when somebody crosses the line. | 有些人太过分了 你知道我会怎么做 |
[08:56] | I can’t forgive them. | 我不能原谅她们 |
[08:57] | I know. I’m reminded every day. | 我知道 我每天都能记起 |
[09:00] | You probably don’t even remember why you cut these people off. | 说不定你都不记得为何跟她们断交的 |
[09:03] | That one went off-registry. | 那个人送的结婚礼物没有在清单里 |
[09:05] | That one tried to upstage me with her hairdo. | 这个用她的发型跟我抢镜头 |
[09:09] | And that one married a man wealthier than you. | 那人的老公比你有钱 |
[09:10] | Why do you even still have this photo? | 那你为什么还留着这些照片 |
[09:12] | Because I look amazing. | 因为我在上面很美 |
[09:14] | You know, if you keep cutting people off, | 如果你一直跟朋友断交 |
[09:16] | you’re not gonna have any friends. | 最后你就没有朋友了 |
[09:17] | Well, I would rather have no friends than too many. | 那我宁缺勿滥 |
[09:20] | You could stand to cut a few people off. | 你倒是可以跟某些朋友断交 |
[09:22] | One in particular. | 特别是那个谁 |
[09:23] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[09:24] | You haven’t seen Barry in years. | 你好多年没看到巴里了 |
[09:26] | He’s an idiot, and you guys shared a room in New Jersey | 他是个蠢货 你们一起在新泽西 |
[09:29] | for barely two months. | 只不过住了两个月 |
[09:30] | Those were a crazy two months, though. | 那两个月很疯狂 |
[09:32] | We invented a vitamin and played tons of basketball. | 我们研发了一种新维他命 还天天打篮球 |
[09:37] | Hi, Honey. | 嘿 哈妮 |
[09:38] | My mom asked me to return the things you left at our house. | 我妈让我把你留在我们家的东西还给你 |
[09:41] | Do you believe this, Evan? | 你能相信吗 埃文 |
[09:44] | Your mom’s cutting me out of her life like I’m nothing to her. | 你妈跟我断交了 好像我对她来说什么也不是 |
[09:47] | I was told not to engage with you. | 她不许我跟你多说 |
[09:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:53] | I’ll just give her back her things. | 我也会把她的东西还给她 |
[09:56] | You won’t find anything. | 你什么也找不到的 |
[09:57] | Chinese people take care of their possessions. | 中国人不会把自己的东西乱放 |
[10:01] | Be good to yourself, Honey. | 照顾好你自己 哈妮 |
[10:03] | I always liked you. | 我一直很喜欢你 |
[10:08] | How did she look? | 她看起来怎么样 |
[10:09] | Did she look sad? | 很沮丧吗 |
[10:11] | Actually, she looked great. She jogs a lot. | 实际上她看起来好极了 她经常慢跑 |
[10:13] | Well, was anybody else there? | 还有人在她家了吗 |
[10:15] | Deidre? Carol-Joan? | 黛德丽 卡罗尔琼 |
[10:16] | Was she having book club? | 她去读书会了吗 |
[10:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:19] | I thought she was your best friend. | 我以为她是你最好的朋友 |
[10:21] | There is no such thing as a best friend. | 世上不存在最好的朋友 |
[10:24] | That’s just something Hello Kitty made up | 不过是Hello Kitty为了卖更多的Hello Kitty |
[10:26] | to sell more Hello Kitty. | 编出来的童话罢了 |
[10:34] | Hey. Where you been? | 嗨 你去哪了 |
[10:35] | I haven’t seen you in forever. | 我好久没看到你了 |
[10:37] | Oh, my God. You won’t believe what Becca G. Just ate. | 天呐 你不会相信贝卡刚刚吃了什么 |
[10:40] | We’re in the cafeteria… | 我们在食堂 |
[10:41] | Babe, I just got to my locker. | 宝贝 我才打开我的储物柜 |
[10:44] | Can I please just have two minutes to unwind? | 我能放松两分钟吗 |
[10:47] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[10:48] | You seem tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[10:50] | Are you not getting enough sleep or eating enough protein? | 你是不是失眠 还是没吃多少蛋白质 |
[10:52] | I just want to put away my math book, | 我就是想把我的数学书放回去 |
[10:53] | clean out the cheez-its from my bag, | 把包里的饼干清清 |
[10:55] | and say “What’s up” To fat Joe. | 再对肥仔乔打个招呼 |
[10:58] | You’re cranky. | 你好暴躁 |
[10:59] | I’m working a lot, okay? | 我上班太累了 好吗 |
[11:01] | I’m working… A bunch. | 太多事了 |
[11:03] | I didn’t know that. Where are you working? | 我不知道 你在哪里上班 |
[11:05] | – I can’t tell you. – Why not? | -不能告诉你 -为什么 |
[11:06] | Well, mom, I can’t tell you. | 老妈 我不能告诉你 |
[11:09] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:11] | I don’t like you like this. | 我不喜欢你这样 |
[11:12] | And for your information, she ate a spider. | 还有告诉你 她吃了一只蜘蛛 |
[11:14] | Who did? | 谁 |
[11:16] | Becca G.! | 贝卡 |
[11:17] | Rebecca! | 瑞贝卡 |
[11:18] | Gonzalez! | 贡扎勒兹 |
[11:23] | And she said, “There are no nuns here by that name.” | 她说“这儿的修女没有叫这个的” |
[11:26] | Wait, she was “Sister Act”-ing you? | 等等 她说的是《修女也疯狂》里的台词 |
[11:28] | Oh, see, you get me, Louis. | 看 路易斯 你拆穿我了 |
[11:31] | – I do. – Which brings me to this. | -没错 -所以我想说的是 |
[11:33] | Remember that idea I had about | 记得我有个主意吗 |
[11:35] | selling new and used goods at a flexible price? | 以灵活的价格出售新货和二手货 |
[11:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:39] | Well, I’m trying to find investors. | 恩 我在找新的投资者 |
[11:41] | Which is why I’m in town. | 这就是为什么我来这里 |
[11:43] | And I figure, why not bring my boy Louis in | 我就想到 干嘛不邀请老伙计路易斯呢 |
[11:44] | on the ground floor? | 我们从头一起干 |
[11:46] | Barry, I thought you weren’t going to | 巴里 我以为你这次是来找我 |
[11:47] | ask me for money this time. | 不是为了要钱 |
[11:49] | Louis, I’m not asking you for money. | 路易斯 我不是找你要钱 |
[11:50] | I’m asking you to invest in a business. | 我在邀请你投资生意 |
[11:52] | A viable business. | 非常有前景的生意 |
[11:53] | Barry, we’re sitting in a business I’m invested in. | 巴里 我们现在就坐在我投资的生意里 |
[11:56] | – This is your place? – Yes! | -这地方是你的 -没错 |
[11:58] | Oh, in that case, I’ll have the tomahawk chop, medium rare, | 那样的话 我要战斧牛排 四分熟 |
[12:01] | grill lines on both sides, please. | 两面都要煎 |
[12:03] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[12:04] | Whoever’s in charge of the chops. | 负责做牛排的人 |
[12:06] | Okay, so is this used goods thing a legitimate business? | 好吧 那卖二手货是合法生意吗 |
[12:10] | How many other investors are there? | 还有几个投资人 |
[12:11] | Well, no one has committed per se, | 本来没有其他人了 |
[12:15] | but there are some interested parties. | 但有几个人很感兴趣 |
[12:17] | Um, there’s a frenchman in New Delhi. | 比如新德里有个法国人 |
[12:23] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:25] | You and a frenchman in New Delhi. | 只有你还有新德里的法国人 |
[12:30] | And, surprise, Louis calls and Barry’s flight is delayed. | 惊讶吧 路易斯打电话说巴里的航班延期了 |
[12:34] | I don’t understand why he lets this guy take advantage of him. | 我不明白为何他让这个人占便宜 |
[12:38] | Um, can we go to our room? | 额 我们能回房间吗 |
[12:40] | We’re halfway through a lite-brite clown. | 我们在用Lite-Brite做小丑 |
[12:44] | Unless… You want to join us? | 你想跟我们一起做吗 |
[12:47] | No, no, you go ahead. | 不 不 你们去吧 |
[13:08] | Just watching “Wheel” By yourself, huh? | 你在一个人看《幸运大转轮》吗 |
[13:12] | You know, even back in D.C., | 就算是以前在华盛顿 |
[13:14] | I never saw you with any friends. | 我也从没见过你的朋友 |
[13:16] | Where are all your friends? | 你的朋友们都在哪儿呢 |
[13:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:33] | Are you lonely? | 你不孤单吗 |
[13:35] | Yes, you do. | 是的 |
[13:48] | So, you were saying? | 你之前说的什么 |
[13:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:53] | Earlier, you were saying something about | 你之前不是说过的嘛 |
[13:55] | a cabbage-soup diet? | 白菜汤节食餐 |
[13:57] | Are… are you seriously trying to act like | 你刚和我要绝交 |
[13:58] | you didn’t just end our friendship? | 然后又装作什么也没发生吗 |
[14:00] | I decided to forgive you. | 我决定原谅你了 |
[14:03] | Well, I don’t forgive you. | 但我不原谅你 |
[14:05] | You were dismissive of all of my ideas. | 你对我的想法不屑一顾 |
[14:07] | You dropped me without a second thought. | 你想都没想就抛弃了我 |
[14:09] | You sent your son to return my things. | 你让你的儿子来归还我的东西 |
[14:12] | And… and… and one thing’s not even mine! | 而且有一件东西还不是我的 |
[14:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:16] | I-is this some sort of warning? | 这算是一种警告吗 |
[14:17] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | We can do your mini quiches and bacon. | 我们可以买你说的小乳蛋饼和培根 |
[14:22] | But no team-trust-falls workshop. | 但不要参加团队信任研讨会 |
[14:24] | If I fall on somebody, I want them to die. | 如果有人骗我 我要他们死翘翘 |
[14:26] | Jessica, I am tired of you not treating me like an equal. | 杰西卡 我受够了你对我的不公平对待 |
[14:30] | I can flip houses on my own. | 我可以自己卖房子 |
[14:32] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[14:34] | We’re done-zo. | 我们绝交了 |
[14:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:45] | Can you organize these booties, please? | 你可以把这些战利品整理好吗 |
[14:48] | What’s with the frown, B.? | 怎么皱起眉头来了 |
[14:49] | You know I can’t have that negative energy around Genesis. | 我不许吉纳瑟思周围有这种负能量 |
[14:51] | Girl trouble. | 女生的问题 |
[14:54] | Extrapolate. | 说来听听 |
[14:55] | Her birthday’s on Saturday, | 她这周六过生日 |
[14:56] | and that’s the only reason why I took this job… | 这就是我出来打工的原因 |
[14:58] | So I can get her this. | 这样我就能给她买这个 |
[15:01] | Yo! Is that one of those necklaces that sing? | 哟 这不是那条会唱歌的项链吗 |
[15:03] | Why’s everybody got to talk about what the necklace don’t do?! | 为什么大家都要说项链做不到的事情 |
[15:06] | Anyway, she might not even be my girlfriend anymore. | 不管怎么说 她可能不再是我的女朋友了 |
[15:08] | I’m working so much, I don’t see her. | 我工作太忙了 我没有时间陪她 |
[15:10] | And when I do, I’m too tired. | 当我有时间的时候 我又太累了 |
[15:12] | And I can’t tell her why because of your Oprah muzzle. | 我没办法向她解释 因为签了保密协议 |
[15:14] | I know what you need… To chill. | 我知道你需要放松 |
[15:17] | Let’s take a trip out to my greenhouse. | 我们一起逛逛花房吧 |
[15:21] | Welcome to my horticultural wonderland | 欢迎来到我的园艺天地 |
[15:23] | of rare and exotic orchids. | 这些都是稀有的外地兰花 |
[15:26] | Do you smoke them? | 你吸食它们吗 |
[15:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:29] | No, I love ’em. | 不 我爱它们 |
[15:31] | This is Beatrice. | 这是碧翠斯 |
[15:33] | This is Citadelle. And this is Denise. | 这是西塔德尔 这是丹妮斯 |
[15:35] | O-kay? | 好吧 |
[15:37] | When I first started growing orchids, | 我一开始养兰花的时候 |
[15:39] | I thought they needed the most expensive soil and lights | 我以为它们需要最昂贵的土壤和光照 |
[15:42] | to blossom. | 才会开花 |
[15:43] | And they died. | 结果它们都死了 |
[15:44] | That’s when I realized that all they really needed | 那时候我意识到它们真正需要的 |
[15:46] | was time and attention. | 是时间和关照 |
[15:48] | You don’t need to get your girl a gift. | 你不需要给你的女朋友买礼物 |
[15:50] | You need to give her your time. | 你需要花时间陪她 |
[15:52] | Are any of these flowers boys, or are they all girls? | 这些花都是男孩儿还是女孩儿 |
[15:55] | Girls? | 女孩儿 |
[15:56] | These are women. | 她们是女人 |
[16:01] | Turn the lights off! | 把灯关上 |
[16:02] | Are you hiding? | 你在躲人吗 |
[16:04] | Yes, from Barry. | 是的 躲巴里 |
[16:05] | He asked me for money. You were right about him. | 他向我要钱 你说对了 |
[16:07] | Well, I was wrong about Honey. | 但我误会了哈妮 |
[16:10] | Let me guess… she didn’t accept your forgiveness? | 让我猜猜 她没有接受你的原谅 |
[16:12] | No, she didn’t. | 没有 |
[16:14] | I walked in there, I acted like nothing happened, | 我走进去 我装作什么也没发生 |
[16:17] | and I forgave her, and she didn’t accept it. | 我说我原谅她了 但她不接受 |
[16:20] | Did you say you were sorry? | 你有说对不起吗 |
[16:22] | You know I didn’t. | 你知道我没有 |
[16:24] | Well, apologize to her. | 那就向她道歉嘛 |
[16:25] | Well, what would I even say? | 那我要说什么 |
[16:27] | Uh, “I’m sorry”? | 说对不起 |
[16:31] | Look, I know you care about her. | 我知道你关心她 |
[16:33] | You just need to show her your friendship matters. | 你只是需要让她知道你们的友谊很重要 |
[16:36] | Well, you need to show Barry his friendship doesn’t. | 你需要让巴里知道他的友情不重要 |
[16:38] | I’m gonna cut him off. | 我要和他绝交 |
[16:39] | I’m just thinking about how to do it. | 我正在思考怎么办 |
[16:41] | Just rip off the band-aid. | 直接把创可贴撕掉嘛 |
[16:42] | You know I don’t like to rip off band-aids. | 你知道我不喜欢直接撕下来 |
[16:45] | I like to wet them for a few days | 我喜欢把它润湿几天 |
[16:47] | and hopefully they just come off in the shower. | 希望哪天洗澡的时候就掉下来了 |
[16:52] | Get out. Come on. | 快出来啊 |
[16:53] | L-train! | 我的路易斯 |
[16:54] | I’m gonna need you to go on a Mayo run. | 我正要你去买点蛋黄酱 |
[16:56] | Barry, there’s not gonna be a Mayo run. | 巴里 不要提买什么蛋黄酱了 |
[16:58] | I’m not giving you any money for your business, | 我不会给你的生意送钱了 |
[17:00] | and you need to find somewhere else to stay. | 你找别的地方住吧 |
[17:03] | How you gonna do me like that? | 你怎么这么对我 |
[17:04] | We’re friends, Louis! | 我们是朋友啊 路易斯 |
[17:05] | Are we? What’s my last name? | 是吗 我姓什么 |
[17:08] | Train? | 特雷恩吗 |
[17:09] | Barry, I’m cutting you off. | 巴里 我要和你绝交 |
[17:12] | You’re gonna miss out on an amazing business opportunity. | 你会错过一个巨大的商机 |
[17:15] | I don’t think I’m gonna lose sleep over your garagesale.Com. | 我不会为你的旧货买卖网站而失眠的 |
[17:19] | For your information, it’s called Ebay. | 你听好了 那叫易趣网 |
[17:23] | Dumb name! | 好蠢的名字 |
[17:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[17:49] | Is that DMX? | 那是Dmx吗 |
[17:51] | I’ve been arranging “Ghetto Life” For the piccolo. | 我一直在用短笛编排《贫民窟生活》的曲子 |
[17:53] | I actually wrote “Ghetto Life” On the piccolo. | 这首歌其实就是用短笛吹出来的 |
[17:55] | You hear that, Genesis? | 你听到了吗 吉纳瑟思 |
[17:57] | Anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna need you to walk soon, sweetie. | 我希望你不久就可以走路了 宝贝 |
[18:01] | Happy Birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry I’ve been such a jerk lately. | 很抱歉我最近一直像个混蛋 |
[18:04] | I’ve been trying to get you some stupid expensive necklace, | 我一直想给你买一副又贵又蠢的项链 |
[18:07] | but DMX helped me realize it’s not about presents, | 但是Dmx让我意识到礼物不重要 |
[18:11] | it’s about presence. | 陪伴最重要 |
[18:12] | Oh, I’d rather have a necklace. | 我更想要项链 |
[18:14] | Psych! | 别激动 |
[18:16] | DMX drove his el-do to my house! | Dmx把他的凯迪拉克开到我家门前 |
[18:18] | This is the best birthday gift I’ve ever gotten! | 这已经是我收到过最好的礼物了 |
[18:21] | Take care of Tomiko. | 照顾好都美子 |
[18:23] | And be sure to use fertilizer without urea. | 一定不要用含尿素的肥料 |
[18:27] | And that’s how bagel mondays can turn into productive Tuesdays. | 这样你就把百吉饼星期一转化为具有生产力的星期二 |
[18:33] | Okay, we’re gonna shift gears a little bit | 我们现在换种方式 |
[18:35] | and have some fun with some role-play improv exercises. | 玩一玩即性角色扮演练习 |
[18:38] | We call this jobprov, | 我们称之为即兴工作 |
[18:40] | because success doesn’t come with a script. | 因为成功不会自带剧本 |
[18:43] | Okay, I need two volunteers to help us get started. | 我需要两名志愿者才能开始 |
[18:47] | Yes, blonde lady in the front. | 好的 坐在前排的金发女士 |
[18:50] | And… | 还有 |
[18:51] | Oh, she’s married, you perverts. | 她已经结婚了 你们这群变态 |
[18:55] | I volunteer. | 我来 |
[18:56] | Great. | 好 |
[19:00] | So, in this scene, | 那么在这一幕里 |
[19:02] | you are a customer returning a walkman | 你是想来退随身听的顾客 |
[19:05] | to a manager at circuit city. | 你是电路城的经理 |
[19:08] | And… Jobprov! | 即兴工作开始 |
[19:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[19:14] | Showing you your friendship matters. | 告诉你我们的友情很重要 |
[19:16] | But you hate this stuff. | 但是你讨厌来研讨会 |
[19:18] | You think it’s a waste of money. | 你觉得这是浪费钱 |
[19:20] | I do. | 是的 |
[19:21] | But you don’t. | 但你不觉得 |
[19:23] | And we’re partners. | 我们是伙伴 |
[19:25] | I’m sorry, Honey. | 哈妮 对不起 |
[19:29] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也对不起你 |
[19:31] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[19:32] | Hello Kitty was right. | Hello Kitty是对的 |
[19:34] | There is such a thing as a best friend. | 世上有最好的朋友 |
[19:38] | Hello Kitty. | 我是Hello Kitty |
[19:40] | Frog best friend Keroppi. | 你是大眼青蛙Keroppi |
[19:47] | And… Scene. | 即兴工作结束 |
[19:49] | Okay. That was terrible. | 这太糟糕了吧 |
[19:52] | Really just the worst. | 这是最糟糕的表演了 |
[19:54] | There was no walkman. | 没有出现随身听 |
[19:55] | Even if there was, I don’t know why she’s returning it. | 即使出现了 我也不知道她为什么要退货 |
[19:57] | Apparently there are no doors at this circuit city, | 很明显的是电路城没有大门 |
[20:00] | if that’s even where we were, because nobody mentioned it. | 尽管我们就在电路城 因为你们一个人都没有提到它 |
[20:03] | And from an H.R. Standpoint, | 从一个人力资源经理看来 |
[20:05] | a long interracial same-sex hug? | 一个跨种族同性的漫长拥抱吗 |
[20:09] | Now, this is exactly why Arby’s is a shadow of its former self. | 这就是为什么Arby’s一如既往的糟糕 |
[20:14] | I | 我 |
[20:21] | Once Jerry finishes installing the water heater, | 只要杰瑞装完热水器 |
[20:23] | we will be all set for the open house. | 我们就能出售这栋房子了 |
[20:25] | Thank you for going back to the original list date. | 谢谢你把日期调了回来 |
[20:27] | No, you were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[20:28] | It would have been silly to wait three months. | 再等三个月实在是很蠢 |
[20:30] | Madame Xing doesn’t know everything. | 邢女士什么都不懂 |
[20:33] | Okay, so, good news… Water heater fit perfectly. | 好消息是热水器装好了 |
[20:37] | Bad news… you guys have black mold all through your attic. | 坏消息是你们阁楼上全是黑霉 |
[20:41] | – Black mold? – Oh, yeah. | -黑霉 -恩 |
[20:42] | And it is a serious health hazard. | 对健康危险很大 |
[20:45] | I don’t even want to be standing here, breathing this air. | 我都不想站在这里呼吸空气 |
[20:47] | Like, I need to get out. | 我要出去了 |
[20:48] | Okay, but it is absolutely illegal | 你们除掉黑霉之前 |
[20:50] | for you to sell this house until you have it removed. | 售卖这栋屋子绝对是违法的 |
[20:51] | But how long will that take? | 除掉黑霉要多久啊 |
[20:53] | About three months. | 大概三个月 |
[20:55] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[20:57] | We just got Xing’d. | 邢女士说中了 |