时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Cattleman’s Ranch, how may I help you? | 牧场牛排餐厅 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[00:05] | I’d like to place an order for pickup. | 我想点一单外卖 |
[00:07] | Oh, I’m sorry. We don’t do takeout. | 噢 抱歉 我们不提供外卖服务 |
[00:08] | I’ll take a rib plate with a side of your mashed po-tah-toes. | 我要一份肋排配“土杜”泥 |
[00:12] | Uh, potatoes, and we don’t do… | 呃 是“土豆” 而且我们不提供 |
[00:14] | – A large coleslaw, extra cole… – Okay, sir… | -一份大份的卷心菜沙拉 要多加卷心菜 -额 先生 |
[00:16] | and two of your fancy cookie pies. | 再来两份你们那儿的特制曲奇派 |
[00:18] | Sir, we don’t do takeout at Cattleman’s. | 先生 我们餐厅不提供外卖服务 |
[00:21] | We do now. | 我们现在提供了 |
[00:23] | We’re getting in the to-go game. | 我们现在开始进入外卖市场 |
[00:26] | Sir, sorry to keep you waiting. | 先生 抱歉让您久等了 |
[00:28] | Uh, you are never going to believe this. | 呃 你肯定不会相信 |
[00:30] | It turns out we just started doing to-go, like, right now. | 我们开始提供外卖服务了 刚刚才开始的 |
[00:58] | It’s too loud. Turn it down. | 太吵了 把音量调小点 |
[01:01] | It’s down. | 调小了 |
[01:03] | I think if the three of us were stuck on a deserted island, | 我觉得如果我们三个被困在一个荒岛上 |
[01:06] | we’d be fine. | 我们肯定会好好的 |
[01:08] | We totally would be. | 当然啦 |
[01:09] | I’m great at finding fresh water. | 我可会找淡水了 |
[01:11] | And I know how to start a fire. | 而我知道怎么生火 |
[01:12] | And I’d drink a glass of that fresh water | 我会喝一杯你找到的淡水 |
[01:14] | while using the fire to cook and eat both of you. | 同时用火把你们俩烤了吃掉 |
[01:16] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[01:17] | Don’t kid yourselves. | 别骗自己了 |
[01:18] | A few days of starvation, | 饿了几天之后 |
[01:20] | and you’d be trying to eat me, too. | 你们也会要吃掉我的 |
[01:21] | I’d eat berries. | 我会吃浆果 |
[01:23] | There are no berries. | 那儿没有浆果 |
[01:24] | No berries? | 没有浆果吗 |
[01:27] | Eddie, turn those ducks down! | 埃迪 把那鸭子动画的声音调小点 |
[01:31] | Now entering the square circle, | 现在进入擂台的是 |
[01:33] | the Intercontinental Champion of the World, | 世界洲际冠军 |
[01:38] | Louis “The Animal” Steele! | 野兽路易斯·斯蒂尔[实际上为野兽乔治·斯蒂尔 WWE明星] |
[01:41] | Yay! Dad’s home! | 耶 爸爸回家啦 |
[01:42] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[01:43] | Me eat turnbuckle! | 吃我一记回旋踢 |
[01:45] | Rawr! | 吼 |
[01:47] | When did this couch get so lumpy? | 这沙发什么时候变得这么起伏不平了 |
[01:48] | It’s not the couch! It’s Evan! | 这不是沙发 这是埃文 |
[01:50] | You guys hear something? The wind? | 你们听到了什么吗 是风声吗 |
[01:53] | Evan! You hear Evan! | 埃文 你听到的是埃文的声音 |
[01:54] | You’re sitting on me! | 你坐在我身上了 |
[01:56] | Evan, when did you get there? | 埃文 你什么时候来的 |
[01:57] | Hey, watch this. | 嘿 看看这个 |
[01:59] | Kid ‘n Play. | 舞动起来 |
[02:01] | Kid ‘n Play. | 嗨起来 |
[02:02] | Oh! | 噢 |
[02:03] | Whoo! You’re the best! | 哇 你最棒了 |
[02:04] | Dad, you rock! Dad, you’re the best! | 爸 你帅呆了 爸 你最棒 |
[02:05] | Ah, Hector made chocolate cake today. | 嗯 赫克托今天做了巧克力蛋糕 |
[02:09] | Brought you guys some. | 给你们带了一些回来 |
[02:10] | Cake! | 蛋糕 |
[02:11] | Okay, everybody. Time for bed. | 好了 你们几个 该睡觉了 |
[02:14] | Hey, now, now. Listen to your mother. | 嘿 听妈妈的话 |
[02:17] | You can eat it in your room. | 你们可以在房间里吃 |
[02:19] | Brush your teeth after. | 吃完后刷牙 |
[02:21] | Don’t brush. | 别刷 |
[02:26] | You are the only one who can tear them away | 只有你才能让他们不看 |
[02:28] | from “The Adventures of Baby Ducks Screaming.” | 《尖叫小鸭的冒险》 |
[02:30] | Well, I’ve been putting in so much time at work | 嗯 我在工作上花了太多时间 |
[02:32] | getting ready to launch Cattleman’s To-Go, | 最近忙着餐厅的外卖服务 |
[02:34] | I only get to see them for a few minutes a night. | 我只能在晚上见他们几分钟 |
[02:36] | Got to make them count. | 必须要把这几分钟利用好呢 |
[02:37] | Well, maybe you wouldn’t have to work so hard | 如果你能请一些能干的人来帮忙的话 |
[02:38] | if you hired competent help. | 也许你就不用这么辛苦了 |
[02:40] | My staff is more than competent. | 我的员工可棒了 |
[02:42] | They have the instincts of a goldfish… | 他们有金鱼般的本能 |
[02:44] | Eyes wide open, mouths moving, swallowing air, | 睁大眼睛 动动嘴 大口吞入空气 |
[02:49] | can’t tell flakes from poop. | 分不清碎屑和粪便 |
[02:51] | What was that? | 这是什么意思 |
[02:52] | Did you just ask for a Kid ‘n Play? | 你是想看我跳嘻哈舞吗 |
[02:54] | No. | 不 |
[02:55] | Mm, someone did. | 嗯 明明就想 |
[03:13] | Ma, I’m getting dressed. | 妈 我在穿衣服呢 |
[03:22] | There’s no way you’re going to work today. | 你今天不能去上班 |
[03:24] | You can’t even get dressed. | 你连衣服都穿不上 |
[03:26] | It’s the first day of Cattleman’s To-Go. | 今天是牧场牛排餐厅第一天开始送外卖 |
[03:28] | I have to be there. | 我必须去 |
[03:29] | Just let the staff handle it. | 就让员工负责好了 |
[03:30] | There’s no way they can manage. | 他们做不好这个 |
[03:32] | I thought you said they were competent. | 你不是说他们很能干吗 |
[03:33] | When I’m there to supervise them. | 那是有我在监督他们的时候 |
[03:35] | On their own, they’re… | 他们自己工作的话 就像 |
[03:36] | Goldfish? | 金鱼 |
[03:40] | That’s actually a pretty good Mitch. | 这倒确实挺像米奇的 |
[03:43] | No, I can do this. | 不 我能穿上衣服 |
[03:44] | If I can just get this sock on, everything will be fine. | 只要我能穿上这只袜子 就没问题了 |
[03:50] | It’s slow at work. | 我这边没什么事 |
[03:51] | The investment property is being held up with inspections. | 房子都还在接受审查呢 |
[03:54] | I can just cover for you until you’re back on your feet. | 我可以在你脚伤恢复之前帮你的忙 |
[03:57] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[03:59] | You and the staff aren’t exactly a good mix. | 你和员工们并不能好好相处 |
[04:01] | You told Nancy she didn’t really serve in Desert Storm. | 你跟南希说她根本没在“沙漠风暴”中服役过 |
[04:04] | She didn’t get a kill. | 她看起来就很弱 |
[04:05] | She was a cook. | 她之前是个厨师 |
[04:06] | Cooks should have the most kills. | 厨师最强大了 |
[04:09] | They have the element of surprise. | 他们能带来惊喜 |
[04:22] | If you were to cover for me, | 如果你要帮我的话 |
[04:25] | you couldn’t fire anyone. | 你不能开除任何人 |
[04:27] | What makes you think I would fire anyone? | 为什么你觉得我会开除别人啊 |
[04:29] | Because that’s your move. | 因为那就是你的风格 |
[04:31] | At the furniture store in D.C., | 在华盛顿的家具店里 |
[04:32] | you would try to fire people all the time. | 你总是想着开除别人 |
[04:34] | Name one. | 举个例子 |
[04:35] | Me. Susan our accountant. James my client. | 我 我们的会计师苏珊 我的客户詹姆斯 |
[04:38] | You tried to fire a customer. | 你甚至想开除一个客人 |
[04:39] | Being a manager is a lot like chess. | 当经理就像下国象棋 |
[04:41] | If you can’t get rid of any of the pieces, | 如果你不能舍弃掉棋子的话 |
[04:43] | you can’t win the game. | 你就无法赢得比赛 |
[04:44] | No firing anyone. | 不能开除任何人 |
[04:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:46] | No firing… except as a last resort. | 不开除 除非万不得已 |
[04:48] | Nope. No firing. | 不 无论如何都不开除 |
[04:49] | No verbal firings. I understand. | 不进行言语上的开除 我明白 |
[04:51] | No firing. | 没有任何形式的开除 |
[04:52] | What if word of layoffs comes down from corporate? | 如果公司下令要裁员呢 |
[04:56] | Boys, your father is recovering, | 孩子们 你们的爸爸正在养伤 |
[04:58] | so I’m going to be at the restaurant today | 所以今天我会去餐厅 |
[05:00] | and he’ll be here when you get home from school. | 他会在家里等你们放学回来 |
[05:02] | Yay! | 耶 |
[05:03] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[05:04] | These truly are my lucky socks! | 这些还真的是我的幸运袜子 |
[05:06] | My brain’s going to school, but my heart’s staying here. | 我的脑袋会去学校 但我的心会留在这儿 |
[05:09] | My brain’s staying here, too. | 我脑袋也会留在这儿 |
[05:14] | As you know, Louis had an accident. | 你们都知道啦 路易斯遇到了点意外 |
[05:17] | Oh, yeah. He paged me… “911 Louis down”. | 噢 对 他给我发了条讯息“紧急事件 路易斯歇菜了” |
[05:20] | Was he attacked by birds? They’re everywhere. | 他是被鸟攻击了吗 它们无处不在 |
[05:22] | I think they’re moving down here from Vermont. | 我觉得他们是从佛蒙特飞过来的 |
[05:24] | I saw a bird in a tree, | 我之前在树上看到一只鸟 |
[05:25] | and I was like, “Is he watching me?” | 我那时就在想“他在看着我吗” |
[05:26] | It wasn’t birds. | 不是因为鸟 |
[05:28] | Now, I know we’ve had our differences in the past, | 好了 我知道我们过去有很多分歧 |
[05:31] | but it’s time for a fresh start. | 但是时候有一个新的开始了 |
[05:34] | Together, we can make the To-Go launch a success. | 只要我们团结起来 一定能让外卖服务成功的 |
[05:37] | You ever see a complete pigeon? | 你见过一只完整的鸽子吗 |
[05:39] | They’re always missing something. | 他们总是缺了点什么 |
[05:41] | Are you trying to get fired, Nancy? | 你是想被炒鱿鱼吗 南希 |
[05:43] | Oh, we know you can’t fire anyone. | 噢 我们知道你不能开除任何人 |
[05:45] | Louis also paged me that. | 路易斯也发讯息告诉我了 |
[05:48] | Fire won’t kill a pigeon. | 火可烧不死鸽子[英语中fire有“开除”和“火”两个意思] |
[05:50] | I’ve seen them shuffling out of burning buildings in Kuwait. | 我在科威特看到过他们从着火的楼里跑出来 |
[05:52] | It’s like they’re born from the flames. | 好像他们就从火里出生的一样 |
[05:58] | Hey, boys. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[06:00] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[06:03] | I guess if I was forced to pick, I’d eat Eddie. | 我想如果非要我选的话 我会吃掉埃迪 |
[06:06] | – Me too. – I’d eat Evan. | -我也会 -我会吃埃文 |
[06:08] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[06:08] | I’ve known you a shorter time, | 我认识你的时间比较短 |
[06:10] | so I’m less attached to you. | 所以我对你的感情没有那么深 |
[06:13] | Louis? | 路易斯 |
[06:15] | Where’s your father? | 你们爸爸去哪儿了 |
[06:17] | I agreed not to fire the staff, | 我答应了不开除员工 |
[06:19] | but they didn’t need to know that. | 但他们不需要知道啊 |
[06:21] | Now they have nothing to fear! | 现在他们啥都不怕了 |
[06:23] | How can I rule without fear?! | 如果他们都不怕我 我怎么管他们啊 |
[06:28] | Do you want us to respond? | 你是想要我们回答吗 |
[06:31] | Dad’s at the diner where Emery got sick | 爸爸去了餐厅 |
[06:33] | from drinking all that orange juice. | 埃默里就是喝了那儿的果汁就生病了 |
[06:34] | He went to the diner? When? | 他去那家餐厅了啊 什么时候 |
[06:36] | As soon as we got home from school. | 我们一回来他就去了 |
[06:39] | He said, “Hey, boys. Welcome home. | 他说“嘿 孩子们 欢迎回家” |
[06:41] | Want some coffee?” | 想喝点咖啡吗 |
[06:42] | And then he left to get us all coffee. | 然后他就去给我们买咖啡了 |
[06:44] | I’m waiting on a babyccino. | 我在等着喝宝贝奇诺呢 |
[06:51] | Louis? | 路易斯 |
[06:52] | Oh, thank God you’re back from work. | 噢 谢天谢地 你终于回来了 |
[06:54] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[06:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[06:56] | Why aren’t you home with the boys? | 你为什么不在家陪孩子们 |
[06:57] | Because you’re not there. | 因为你不在家 |
[07:01] | I can’t spend time alone with our kids. | 我没法单独和孩子们待在一起 |
[07:04] | Can I get a babyccino and the check? | 我能要杯宝贝奇诺吗 然后买单 |
[07:10] | What do you mean | 你什么意思 |
[07:11] | you can’t spend time alone with the kids? | 为什么你没法单独和他们一起 |
[07:14] | They love you. You’re their favorite. | 他们爱你 你是他们的最爱 |
[07:15] | Yeah, that’s because I only see them | 那是因为我只能 |
[07:17] | for a little bit every night. | 每天晚上见他们一小会儿 |
[07:18] | I give them a tight-two. | 我给他们一个欢快的两分钟 |
[07:19] | I blow in, dazzle them with a two-minute tornado of fun, | 我冲进去 在这两分钟里给他们狂风般的乐趣 |
[07:22] | then get out. | 然后就出来 |
[07:23] | Okay, quick impression of the Budweiser frogs, | 好吧 学那些百威啤酒的青蛙 |
[07:26] | then pretend to fall down, | 然后就假装摔倒 |
[07:27] | then a fun fact straight into a group tickle, | 然后开始互相挠痒痒 |
[07:29] | ending with your closer… Desirable food item. | 最后用你美味的食物来结束 |
[07:32] | Phew! | 唷 |
[07:35] | – Yay! – Dad’s home! | -耶 -爸爸回来了 |
[07:36] | Bud… weis… er. | 百…威…啤酒 |
[07:39] | Hit them hard and leave them wanting more. | 好好地和他们玩 然后在他们还想玩的时候离开 |
[07:41] | Learned that from my father. | 这是我从我爸那儿学来的 |
[07:43] | I idolized him, | 我把他当成偶像 |
[07:44] | and I saw him for like 10 minutes, total, my whole life. | 但我一辈子见他的时间感觉都不超过十分钟 |
[07:47] | The more time you spend with your kids, | 和孩子呆的时间越长 |
[07:48] | the more chances they have | 他们就越有机会 |
[07:49] | to realize you’re just a guy, a mortal, | 发现你只是个凡人 |
[07:52] | that your detachable thumb isn’t magic | 他们会发现你的金手指不是魔法 |
[07:54] | and those quarters aren’t coming out of their ears, | 硬币不是从他们的耳朵里 |
[07:56] | they’re coming out of your paycheck. | 而是从你的钱包里出来的 |
[07:58] | This is ridiculous. | 瞎说 |
[07:59] | You spend a lot of time with the boys. | 你和孩子们相处的时间很多啊 |
[08:01] | Yeah, but not alone. You’re always around. | 是啊 但都不是我一个人 都有你在旁边嘛 |
[08:03] | You’re my buffer… The bad cop to my good cop. | 你起反衬作用 我当好人 你当坏人 |
[08:06] | Wait, I thought I was the good cop… | 等等 我一直以为我才是好人 |
[08:08] | Enforcing rules so that they can learn to live in society. | 严格管教 这样他们才能走出社会 |
[08:11] | You’re the bad cop… | 你才是坏人 |
[08:13] | Giving them treats and then confusing them | 给他们买东西 还让他们以为 |
[08:15] | by making them think frogs can say the name of a beer. | 青蛙能说出啤酒的名字 |
[08:17] | You’re right. I’m bad cop. | 你说得对 我是坏人 |
[08:18] | You shouldn’t leave me alone with them. | 你不应该让我单独和他们待在一起的 |
[08:20] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[08:21] | Tomorrow, you’re gonna spend the whole day | 明天你要一个人陪孩子 |
[08:23] | with the kids by yourself. | 一整天 |
[08:25] | But I’m sick. | 但是我都受伤了啊 |
[08:32] | What is this? No standing around. | 你们在干嘛 别闲着啊 |
[08:35] | Well, we’re just waiting for our orders to come out. | 我们只是在等菜 |
[08:36] | You have time to lean, you have time to clean. | 有空发呆还不如打扫卫生 |
[08:38] | Come on. ABM… always be moving. | 动起来 永远都不要闲着 |
[08:40] | You got it, boss. | 知道了 老板 |
[08:45] | Really? | 至于吗 |
[08:46] | What? You didn’t say how fast we had to be moving. | 干嘛 你也没说我们要动得多快啊 |
[08:49] | Ha, ha, ha. Good one. | 哈哈哈 真有趣 |
[08:54] | Thank you for waiting. | 不好意思久等了 |
[08:55] | Here’s your Cattleman’s To-Go. | 这是您的外卖 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry. Is there any way we can eat it here? | 真抱歉 我们能否在这儿吃 |
[08:59] | The kids changed their minds. | 孩子们变卦了 |
[09:00] | Oh, yeah. Of course. | 噢 当然可以 |
[09:01] | There’s plenty of tables. Sit anywhere you like. | 还有很多位置呢 随意坐 |
[09:06] | Hey. I don’t know if you know this, | 嘿 我不知道你是否清楚 |
[09:08] | we don’t get tips on those orders, | 外卖订单里不包含小费 |
[09:09] | so if you let them eat here, | 所以如果你让他们在店里吃 |
[09:10] | we’ll have to clean up after as if they dined in. | 他们就约等于在家吃饭 而我们还得收拾 |
[09:13] | All the work and no tip? | 白干活 |
[09:14] | Got it. I didn’t know that. | 懂了 我之前并不知道呢 |
[09:16] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[09:24] | You can do this. It’s just a few hours. | 你能行的 就几个小时而已 |
[09:27] | They are your sons. You made them. | 他们是你儿子 你的亲儿子 |
[09:30] | It depends on what you value on the island… | 那要看在小岛上你更看重什么 |
[09:32] | Entertainment or strength. | 娱乐还是力量 |
[09:35] | Eat me, you lose both. | 把我吃了 你就两样都没了 |
[09:37] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[09:39] | You’re not gonna leave to get coffee again, are you? | 你不会再去买咖啡了 是吧 |
[09:41] | Nope. How about some Chris Farley? | 不会的 我来模仿克里斯·法力怎么样 |
[09:42] | I’m Tommy Boy. | 我是小鬼汤米 |
[09:43] | “Fat guy in a little coat. | “胖子穿着小衣服 |
[09:45] | Tommy likey. Tommy want wingy.” | 红烧鸡翅 我喜欢吃” |
[09:47] | Why did the fish get a bad report card? | 为什么鱼的成绩单上分数都很低 |
[09:48] | Because all his grades were under sea/C! | 因为鱼是生活在海里的[英文中的海和C同音] |
[09:50] | Fun fact… There are no naturally occurring blue foods. | 趣事科普 没有天然的蓝色食物 |
[09:51] | Even blueberries are purple. | 就连蓝莓也是紫色的哦 |
[09:53] | Also, it’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. | 还有哦 打喷嚏的时候是不可能睁着眼睛的 |
[09:54] | Ah-choo! See? Oreos? | 看到了吧 要吃奥利奥吗 |
[09:56] | Dad, are you okay? | 老爸 你没事吧 |
[09:58] | You heard your mom. Time for bed. | 你妈妈都说了 该上床睡觉了 |
[09:59] | Mom’s not here. | 妈妈不在这 |
[10:01] | And it’s the middle of the day. | 现在还是白天呢 |
[10:02] | Uh… I-I know. I knew that. | 啊 我知道 |
[10:04] | I was just seeing if you knew that, | 我就想看看你们知不知道 |
[10:06] | and you passed the test like school… homework… home test! | 而你们通过测试啦 家庭测验 |
[10:09] | You’re flailing. You got nothing left. | 完了完了 没话说了 |
[10:11] | They’re gonna realize you’re a fraud if you don’t do something. | 他们就要发现你是个大骗子了 |
[10:13] | Come on. Think. Think! | 快想想啊啊啊 |
[10:15] | Let’s watch TV! | 我们一起看电视吧 |
[10:21] | Grandma’s watching her movies. | 奶奶在看电影 |
[10:24] | Uh, it’s okay. | 啊 没事 |
[10:25] | I’m sure she’ll make an exception for her baby boy. | 我相信她会让咱们一次的 |
[10:27] | Hey, Ma? | 老妈 |
[10:29] | Would you mind if the boys and I watched TV for a bit? | 你介意我和孩子们看会电视吗 |
[10:38] | Now what are we gonna do, Dad? | 现在我们该干嘛 爸爸 |
[10:41] | we can watch this movie. | 我们可以看这部电影 |
[10:43] | This movie? | 看这个吗 |
[10:46] | Look out, we’re here to buy my brother some sunglasses. | 嘿 我们来给我哥哥买副墨镜 |
[10:49] | One minute. | 稍等 |
[10:50] | One minute, little bro. | 稍等下 小兄弟 |
[10:51] | Hi, my name is John Paul, | 嗨 我叫约翰·保罗 |
[10:53] | but my friends call me Disco Dave. | 但朋友们都称我为狂舞戴夫 |
[10:55] | You guys got a great place here. | 你们开的这家店很不错 |
[10:57] | Well-built. | 装修很赞 |
[10:58] | You can tell the beams are solid. | 光线充足 |
[11:00] | I’m not getting sunglasses, | 我不打算买墨镜了 |
[11:01] | ’cause I just bought this awesome watch. | 因为我刚刚买下这块超酷的手表 |
[11:03] | I have a watch, but it’s old. | 我有一块表 但有些年头了 |
[11:07] | Well, I’ll be. Girls. | 姑娘们 我会的 |
[11:11] | Don’t look now. There’s Paul. | 别看 保罗在呢 |
[11:12] | You ladies buying me a present? | 姑娘们要给我买个礼物吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah, we’re trying to buy you a life. | 是啊 我们想买个人给你呢 |
[11:17] | Good one, Anne. | 真好笑 安妮 |
[11:19] | Hey, cool sunglasses, dude. | 墨镜挺帅啊 伙计 |
[11:21] | Yeah, super cool. | 是啊 很帅吧 |
[11:22] | He looks like my uncle. | 他看起来像我叔叔 |
[11:31] | Can we draw on your cast? | 我们可以在石膏上画画吗 |
[11:34] | Uh, sure! | 额 当然 |
[11:36] | Yes, you can draw whatever you want. | 想画什么画什么 |
[11:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:39] | Well, no butts. | 不许画屁股 |
[11:42] | Okay… butts. | 好吧 可以画屁股 |
[11:43] | Yay! | 耶 |
[11:44] | I call the black marker! | 我要用黑色的马克笔 |
[11:48] | Table for two, please. | 两人桌 谢谢 |
[11:50] | May I suggest instead of ordering | 我建议两位 |
[11:52] | from the menu at your table, | 别坐下来点菜 |
[11:53] | you call in an order and then just eat it here? | 不如打个电话叫外卖 然后在这儿吃如何 |
[11:56] | That way, you don’t have to pay a tip. | 这样的话你就省下了小费 |
[11:58] | It’s all part of our new service… | 这是我们全新的服务 |
[12:00] | Cattleman’s To-Go To Stay. | 外卖店里吃 |
[12:02] | Saving money! | 省钱 |
[12:05] | I like the sound of that. | 听起来不错 |
[12:08] | Speed dial. Line one. | 快速拨号 一号线 |
[12:13] | Cattleman’s Ranch. | 牧场牛排餐厅 |
[12:15] | Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[12:16] | I’ll have the hickory burger and some curly fries. | 来一份山核桃汉堡和扭扭薯条 |
[12:19] | Excellent choice. | 真有品味 |
[12:20] | My wife would like the club sandwich… | 我的太太想来一份俱乐部三明治 |
[12:22] | I want to switch to the steak salad. | 我想改成牛排沙拉 |
[12:24] | Hold on a second. | 稍等 |
[12:26] | What do you want, now? | 你到底想要什么 |
[12:27] | I want a steak salad, no dressing. | 一份牛排沙拉 不要沙拉酱 |
[12:29] | You don’t want the club sandwich anymore? | 你不要俱乐部三明治了吗 |
[12:31] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[12:32] | ‘Cause I got them on the phone now. | 他们正在电话那头等着呢 |
[12:36] | She’d like the steak salad, no sauce. | 我的太太想来一份牛排沙拉 不要酱 |
[12:40] | No sauce. | 不要酱 |
[12:48] | Dear God. They’re almost done. | 上帝啊 他们快画完了 |
[12:50] | When did they learn to draw so fast? | 他们什么时候学会画这么快的 |
[12:52] | Dad, if we were stuck on an island, | 爸爸 如果我们被困在小岛上 |
[12:54] | which one of us would you eat? | 你会吃我们当中的哪一个人 |
[12:55] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[12:56] | Why wouldn’t you pick me? I’m young, like veal. | 你为什么不选我啊 我最小 肉质最嫩 |
[12:59] | I thought you didn’t want to get eaten. | 你不是说你不想被吃掉吗 |
[13:01] | Not by you. | 不想被你吃 |
[13:02] | But Dad? I’d be honored if he ate me. | 但是爸爸的话呢 我会倍感荣幸的 |
[13:06] | Well, I guess that’s it. We’re out of space. | 好吧 就这样啦 没地方画了 |
[13:08] | Already? | 这么快 |
[13:09] | Dad, are you okay? You’re sweating. | 爸爸 你还好吗 你在流汗 |
[13:12] | Uh, yeah. | 啊 嗯 |
[13:13] | It’s just this cast. | 是因为这个石膏 |
[13:15] | It’s itchy, probably got a rash. | 太痒了 可能起疹子了 |
[13:17] | Gross. | 好恶心 |
[13:25] | That order was called in over an hour ago. | 这份外卖是一小时前订的 |
[13:28] | Nobody’s come to pick it up yet? | 还没有人来拿吗 |
[13:29] | Guess not. | 没有 |
[13:31] | Why would somebody call in an order | 为什么会有人订了外卖 |
[13:33] | and then not pick it up? | 然后不来拿呢 |
[13:34] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[13:36] | Pfft, a lot of forgetful people out there. | 健忘的人一抓一大把 |
[13:37] | Right. Forgetful. | 是啊 健忘 |
[13:40] | Calling in fake orders? | 乱点外卖 |
[13:42] | Making us waste food and lose money. | 让我们浪费食物又亏钱 |
[13:46] | Cattleman’s Ranch To-Go. | 牧场牛排餐厅外卖 |
[13:48] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[13:49] | I’d like to place an order for a To-Go To Stay. | 我想预定外卖店里吃 |
[13:52] | Oh, you would, would you? | 噢 是吗 |
[13:54] | It’s for my T-ball team. | 是给我的垒球队 |
[13:56] | They’re what you’d call “Big boys.” | 你们都叫他们“大男孩” |
[14:00] | Well, I’ve got my pen right here. | 好的 我拿着笔呢 |
[14:02] | I’m ready when you are. | 有什么需要尽管说 |
[14:03] | We’ll take 20 double cheeseburgers… | 我们要二十个双层芝士汉堡 |
[14:06] | – 15 hot dogs… – Yep. | -十五个热狗 -好的 |
[14:08] | – 15 chili fries… – Yeah. | -十五份辣薯条 -好 |
[14:09] | – And all the ice cream sundaes you got. – Sounds good. | -还有店里所有的冰淇淋圣代都包了 -不错 |
[14:13] | I know it’s you, Mitch! | 我知道是你 米奇 |
[14:15] | “T-ball burgers.” | “垒球汉堡” |
[14:17] | Nice try, okay? Nice try. | 想骗我 没门 |
[14:20] | It’s not me. I’m right here. | 不是我 我在这儿啊 |
[14:23] | I think you just blew a huge order. | 你刚刚丢了一笔大生意 |
[14:28] | Louis, your staff is… | 路易斯 你的员工真是 |
[14:31] | Hey, honey. How was your day? | 嘿 亲爱的 你今天过得怎么样呀 |
[14:34] | How was your drive home? | 路上堵车吗 |
[14:35] | Did they fill in that pothole over on 5th Avenue? | 第五大街的坑填好了吗 |
[14:37] | I sure hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[14:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:40] | Nothing. I’m just happy. | 没什么 我就是高兴 |
[14:42] | Hey, how’s To-Go going? Is it taking off? | 嘿 外卖做的如何 还顺利吗 |
[14:47] | What happened to your cast? | 你的石膏呢 |
[14:49] | I let the boys cut it off. | 我让孩子们割掉了 |
[14:51] | – Who says I’m not a fun dad? – Oh. | -谁说我不是个有趣的爸爸 -哦 |
[14:53] | Can you put the blanket back? Wind is hurting my leg. | 你能帮我盖上毯子吗 风吹得我腿疼 |
[14:58] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么久啊 |
[15:01] | We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是因为你 我们都不会来这儿 |
[15:04] | You’re still in shock from the pain | 如果你认为这是我的错 |
[15:05] | if you think this is my fault. | 说明你是疼糊涂了 |
[15:07] | You forced me to spend hours alone with our kids. | 你强迫我一个人和孩子们相处好几个小时 |
[15:10] | That doesn’t mean you let them cut off your cast. | 那你也不必让他们割掉你的石膏啊 |
[15:12] | I had to keep them entertained. | 我得哄他们开心啊 |
[15:14] | I did my Chris Farley, Grandma was watching a movie. | 我模仿了克里斯·法力 奶奶又在看电视 |
[15:17] | It was the only choice. | 我只能这么做 |
[15:18] | Where does this end, Louis? | 什么时候能结束啊 路易斯 |
[15:21] | I’m gonna find the doctor. | 我要去找医生 |
[15:26] | Excuse me. How long until you can see my husband? | 打扰下 需要多久才能轮到我丈夫 |
[15:29] | We’re pretty backed up. | 我们很忙 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna guess a good six hours. | 我猜最快也要六个小时 |
[15:31] | Six hours? | 六个小时 |
[15:33] | We don’t normally take people | 我们通常不会 |
[15:34] | who let their children cut their cast off | 接诊那些让孩子们切断石膏的人 |
[15:36] | because they were afraid of boring them | 就因为他们害怕孩子们太无聊了 |
[15:37] | and move them to the top of the list. | 也不会优先治疗他们 |
[15:39] | Well, he’s at least ahead | 好吧 至少 |
[15:40] | of that girl with the stomach thing, right? | 他在那个有胃病的女孩前面 对吗 |
[15:44] | My stomach! | 我的胃 |
[15:45] | She’s faking. | 她是装的 |
[15:47] | If you’ll excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[15:48] | I have to get back to the | 我得回去治疗 |
[15:49] | patients with serious, life-and-death problems. | 那些问题严重 性命攸关的病人 |
[15:57] | Where are the boys? | 孩子们去哪了 |
[15:58] | They were looking bored, | 他们看上去很无聊 |
[15:59] | so I panicked and gave them $50 for the vending machine. | 我慌了 就给了他们五十块去自动售货机买东西了 |
[16:04] | Listen, Louis. | 听着 路易斯 |
[16:07] | The doctor was talking about life and death, | 刚刚医生提到生死的问题 |
[16:10] | and it made me think. | 这让我想到 |
[16:12] | We’ve never had the talk, | 我们从来没谈过这事 |
[16:14] | if something were to happen to you. | 万一你发生什么意外怎么办 |
[16:16] | Jessica, I’m only getting my leg re-cast. | 杰西卡 我只是要换个石膏 |
[16:18] | I know, I know, but it scared me. | 我知道 我知道 但还是吓到了我 |
[16:21] | Crazy things happen every day. | 每天都有疯狂的事发生 |
[16:24] | One second, you’re here, the next… | 这一秒 你还在这 下一秒 |
[16:25] | It could happen at any moment. | 任何时候都有可能发生 |
[16:27] | I never really thought about it, but I guess that’s true. | 我从来没认真考虑过这个问题 不过我想你说的很对 |
[16:30] | It’s horrible to think about, | 想想都很可怕 |
[16:32] | but God forbid you should leave us. | 但是上帝禁止你离开我们 |
[16:34] | My boys. My family. | 我的孩子们 我的家人们 |
[16:36] | And I would be left to manage on my own… | 然后我被留下来独自一人料理事情 |
[16:40] | without the ability to fire anyone at the restaurant. | 没有能力去开除餐厅里的任何人 |
[16:43] | What? | 什么 |
[16:45] | Is… Is that what… No! No firings! | 这 这是你的目的吗 不 不能开除任何人 |
[16:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | Well, if you’re not gonna let me fire them, | 如果你不让我开除他们 |
[16:51] | then you should. | 那你应该这么做 |
[16:52] | Louis, they’re lazy, insubordinate. | 路易斯 他们又懒 又不听话 |
[16:54] | They don’t care about our business. | 他们毫不关心我们的生意 |
[16:57] | They’re worse than goldfish, Louis. | 他们比金鱼还糟糕 路易斯 |
[16:59] | They’re catfish. | 他们是鲶鱼 |
[17:01] | They’re the garbagemen of the lake. | 他们是湖里的清洁工 |
[17:03] | Wait. Where are you going? You can’t leave me alone. | 等等 你要去哪儿 你不能留我一个人 |
[17:05] | Spend time with your kids. | 和你的孩子们待在一起 |
[17:18] | The big boys. | 大男孩们 |
[17:20] | They’re real. | 他们是真实的 |
[17:21] | I broke another fork. | 我又弄坏了一只叉子 |
[17:22] | New one coming up. | 给你个新的 |
[17:23] | This pepper’s out. | 胡椒粉没了 |
[17:24] | I’ll refill it right away. | 我会立马补上的 |
[17:25] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:28] | Mitts! | 手套 |
[17:30] | Uh, no problem. I’ll clean that up. | 啊 没问题 我来清理 |
[17:32] | Mitch. What’s going on? | 米奇 这是怎么回事 |
[17:34] | The T-ball team who called in their to-go order… | 球队点了个外卖 |
[17:35] | They showed up wanting their food, so we scrambled. | 他们来了 要取餐 所以我们就乱成了一团 |
[17:37] | You could’ve just told them I never wrote down their order. | 你刚刚应该告诉他们我并没有写下他们的订单 |
[17:39] | Yeah, but it’s a huge order for the restaurant. | 是啊 但是这对于餐馆来说是个大单子 |
[17:42] | Plus, it’s our job. | 而且 这是我们的工作 |
[17:43] | I need you back out there, Mitch. | 我需要你回去 米奇 |
[17:44] | I’m drowning in cobs! | 我要溺死在玉米棒里了 |
[17:48] | Excuse me. Are you the coach? | 打扰下 你是教练吗 |
[17:49] | I guess. But, hell, they teach me a lot, too. | 我猜是的 但是 见鬼 他们也教会了我很多 |
[17:52] | I’m glad you’re enjoying your food. | 我很高兴你们喜欢这些食物 |
[17:55] | As you can see, our staff worked really hard for you today, | 正如你所见 我们的员工今天真的很努力为你们服务了 |
[17:57] | so it’d be nice if you could leave them a tip. | 所以如果你能给他们些小费就真是太好了 |
[18:00] | No. We ordered To-Go To Stay so we wouldn’t have to leave a tip. | 不 我们点的是外卖店里吃 所以我们不需要给小费 |
[18:04] | I understand, They but this is a huge party. | 我知道 但是这也太盛大了 |
[18:06] | That’s why we’re undefeated. | 所以我们是打不倒的 |
[18:08] | Speaking of which, we got to go. We got a game in 10 minutes. | 说到这个 我们得走了 我们十分钟后有个比赛 |
[18:11] | Woof down those sundaes, and grab your bats, boys. | 快把圣代吃完 拿好球棒 孩子们 |
[18:18] | So, they eat like this and then they go play? | 所以他们就这样吃完 然后打比赛去了吗 |
[18:21] | To be young, right? | 年轻就是好 对吧 |
[18:22] | Yeah, right. | 是的 对 |
[18:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:26] | It’s your tip. | 你们的小费 |
[18:27] | But they didn’t leave one. | 但他们没给啊 |
[18:28] | It’s on me. To-Go To Stay is done. | 我出的钱 以后再也不搞外卖店里吃了 |
[18:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:32] | Well, it was my mistake for not taking their order, | 嗯 是我的错 没有记下他们的订单 |
[18:34] | and I appreciate you stepping up and doing a good job. | 很谢谢你们能够挺身而出 并且做得这么好 |
[18:38] | You’re not goldfish… | 你们不是金鱼 |
[18:40] | or catfish. | 也不是鲶鱼 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:44] | T-t-that’s really nice of you to say. | 你 你能说这些真是太棒了 |
[18:46] | You know, it is customary to tip at least 10%. | 你知道吗 通常是给至少百分之十的小费 |
[18:48] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[18:55] | Sorry we took so long. | 抱歉我们有点久 |
[18:57] | We cleaned out these vending machines, | 我们买光了售货机 |
[18:58] | so we had to go up to the fourth floor. | 所以我们只能上去四楼 |
[19:00] | This is actually the sixth floor, | 这实际上是六楼 |
[19:01] | so we went down to the fourth floor. | 所以我们是下到了四楼 |
[19:03] | Congratulations. You win directions. | 恭喜 你找到了方向 |
[19:06] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[19:07] | What is? | 什么 |
[19:09] | This whole thing. I’m done. | 整件事 我完了 |
[19:11] | Your mother’s gone. | 你妈妈走了 |
[19:12] | We’re stuck here for another five hours. | 我们还得在这莉多待五个小时 |
[19:14] | I have no cast to cut off, no impressions to do, | 我没有石膏给你们割 没有东西可以模仿 |
[19:17] | no coffee to get. | 没有咖啡要去拿 |
[19:18] | My leg’s broken. I’m a real mess. | 我腿断了 我太失败了 |
[19:22] | I am not a fun dad. | 我不是个有趣的父亲 |
[19:24] | What? | 什么 |
[19:25] | It’s all an illusion. | 这一切都是个幻象 |
[19:27] | Every night, I come home, | 每晚我回家 |
[19:28] | do two minutes of smoke and mirrors | 都用两分钟欺骗你们 |
[19:30] | to make you think I’m funny and cool and interesting, | 想让你们觉得我有趣 酷炫 幽默 |
[19:32] | but the truth is, I’m not. | 但事实上 我并不是 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:40] | Okay? | 好吧是什么鬼 |
[19:41] | Yeah. We’re cool with just chilling out. | 额 我们不介意静一下 |
[19:43] | I mean, we love your energy, | 我的意思是 我们喜欢你充满活力 |
[19:45] | but we don’t have to do it every night. | 但没必要每个晚上都这样 |
[19:47] | Honestly, sometimes it’s a bit much. | 坦白说 有时候有点太过了 |
[19:50] | My tight-two? You love my tight-two. | 有趣的两分钟对你们太多了吗 你们明明很爱的啊 |
[19:53] | Mm… | 嗯 |
[19:54] | Sometimes it could be a tight-one. | 有时候一分钟就够了 |
[19:57] | So we can just… sit here? | 所以我们可以 就静静地坐着吗 |
[20:01] | Yeah. Fine with us. | 是啊 我们无所谓 |
[20:05] | And you’re not gonna get bored? | 你们不会觉得无聊吗 |
[20:06] | You don’t need me to entertain you? | 你们不需要我娱乐你们吗 |
[20:08] | No. You’re our dad. | 不 你是我们的爸爸 |
[20:10] | We just like it when you’re around. | 你能在我们身边 我们就很满足了 |
[20:16] | I’d let you guys eat me. | 我会让你们吃了我的 |
[20:17] | Thanks, dude. | 谢啦 兄弟 |
[20:18] | Guys, your mom would immediately cook and eat us all. | 孩子们 你们的妈妈会马上把我们都吃了的 |
[20:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:22] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[20:31] | So happy to have this thing off | 真高兴可以拆石膏了 |
[20:33] | again. | 又一次 |
[20:34] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[20:35] | Despite the initial setback, | 尽管一开始有点困难 |
[20:37] | the x-rays show that the leg healed nicely. | 但X射线显示腿恢复的很不错 |
[20:40] | Everything looks great, as you can see. | 正如你所见 一切都很好 |
[20:45] | You call this fixed? | 你管这叫恢复吗 |
[20:47] | Way is this all wither? | 都变成这样了 |
[20:49] | The muscle mass will eventually rebuild. | 肌肉最终会复原的 |
[20:51] | I had a man’s leg. This is a baby leg. | 我曾经有一个男人的腿 这是个小孩的腿 |
[20:54] | I don’t want a baby’s leg. Where is my leg? | 我不想要个小孩的腿 我的腿去哪里了 |
[20:57] | Doesn’t smell like a baby leg. | 闻起来可不像个小孩的腿 |