时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, you ready | 好的 你准备好 |
[00:02] | To do our week in review? | 做本周回顾了吗 |
[00:03] | It really shouldn’t be called a week in review | 不能管它叫本周回顾了 |
[00:05] | Because we’re figuring out the upcoming week. | 因为我们正在为下周做规划 |
[00:07] | Okay, so how about we call it the week in preview? | 好吧 那我们叫它下周展望怎么样 |
[00:10] | Or we call it stephanie. | 或者叫斯蒂芬妮 |
[00:13] | Michelle Pfeiffer’s character in “Grease 2.” | 《油脂小子2》中米歇尔·菲佛演的角色 |
[00:15] | It’s kind of the perfect movie. | 那电影挺好看的 |
[00:17] | Agree to agree. | 我双脚赞成 |
[00:18] | So, this week, what do we got? | 那么这周要干些什么 |
[00:20] | Okay, well, the investment property | 好吧 我们投资房子里的 |
[00:22] | Has finally been cleared of black mold, | 黑霉终于清理干净了 |
[00:25] | So I need to get the house listed. | 所以我要把房子登记出售 |
[00:26] | And a convention’s in town, | 镇上有个集会 |
[00:27] | So cattleman’s is going to be busy. | 所以牧场餐厅肯定很忙 |
[00:29] | Don’t forget all the boys’ stuff. | 别忘了孩子们的东西 |
[00:30] | We don’t want a repeat of last week. | 我可不想上周的事情重演 |
[00:31] | I can’t believe I forgot to bring Emery his toothpicks. | 不敢相信我竟然忘了给埃默里带牙签 |
[00:34] | Hang tight, Clyde. | 坚持住 克莱德 |
[00:35] | I’m sure he’ll be here any minute now. | 他肯定马上就来了 |
[00:40] | Well, this week, | 这周 |
[00:42] | Nothing is falling through the cracks | 我不会再落下任何东西了 |
[00:44] | Because of my new secret weapon. | 因为我有新的秘密武器 |
[00:47] | My wristband. | 护腕 |
[00:49] | Just like the one | 这个很像当年 |
[00:50] | Nfl quarterback Kordell Stewart uses. | 美足联的克达尔·斯图尔特用的那个 |
[00:51] | It’s filled with schedules and to-do lists. | 这上面写满了我的日程表和要做的事 |
[00:54] | Like right here, it says, “Get Emery’s toothpicks.” | 比如这上面写着“带上埃默里的牙签” |
[00:57] | And, uh, ooh, here I made a note that wednesday afternoon, | 还有 我在这里标明了周三下午 |
[01:02] | You and I have the whole house to ourselves… | 你和我可以在家里享受四分钟的 |
[01:05] | For four minutes. | 二人世界 |
[01:07] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[01:09] | And you know I only need two. | 你知道我只需要两分钟 |
[01:11] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[01:12] | Shall I pencil you in… Twice? | 那我们是不是该来两次 |
[01:15] | Oh, louis. | 噢 路易斯 |
[01:18] | Our week in review is a great system. | 我们的一周回顾真棒啊 |
[01:20] | I love how we’re a team. | 我很喜欢我们在一起工作 |
[01:22] | Me too. Team lessica! | 我也是 莱西卡队 |
[01:24] | Jouis? | 要么杰易斯队 |
[01:26] | I’ll keep thinking. | 我再想想 |
[01:45] | dude, mr. G sucks! | 伙计们 G先生这个混蛋 |
[01:48] | He marked all of these answers wrong | 他把所有答案都判错了 |
[01:50] | Just because I didn’t show my work. | 就因为我没有写出来 |
[01:52] | What happened to being mysterious? | 神秘点有什么不好 |
[01:54] | Let it go, man. | 随他去吧 哥们 |
[01:55] | I need everybody focused on the student-faculty basketball game. | 希望大家都把注意力放到这次的师生篮球赛上 |
[01:58] | There’s a pizza party on the line, | 赢的人可以享用披萨大餐 |
[02:00] | And I do not want a repeat of last year. | 我不想再经历去年的痛苦了 |
[02:02] | Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! | 嗯嗯 嗯嗯 |
[02:05] | So good. | 太好吃了 |
[02:06] | Mmm. Mmm! | 嗯嗯 |
[02:08] | Mm-mm-mmm! Mmm! | 嗯嗯嗯 |
[02:10] | I wish you could taste how good this is. | 真希望你们也能尝尝这样的美味 |
[02:12] | Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! | 嗯嗯 嗯嗯 |
[02:13] | Mmm! Mmm! | 好好吃 |
[02:14] | This year, I want victory…And pizza. | 今年我们要赢 要吃披萨 |
[02:18] | Why do you get to be coach? | 为什么要你当教练 |
[02:19] | Take a lap. | 给我跑步去 |
[02:22] | Don’t worry, coach. | 别担心 教练 |
[02:24] | We’re gonna win. | 我们会赢的 |
[02:25] | I got mad skills. | 我有个大招 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:30] | Were you playing basketball or trying to do the “Macarena”? | 你是在打篮球还是跳赛前舞 |
[02:32] | Sidebar — bar mitzvah season is approaching. | 顺便说一声 成人礼就要到了 |
[02:35] | May I suggest that we all brush up on our “Macarenas”? | 建议大家一起温习一下我们的赛前舞 |
[02:37] | But I just mastered the “Tootsee roll.” | 但我刚刚学会了《Tootsee roll》 |
[02:39] | -“Mastered” Is generous. -Better than you. | -还真会吹牛 -至少比你强 |
[02:41] | I’m a little white kid flirting with scoliosis. | 我是一个患脊柱侧弯的白人小孩 |
[02:43] | That’s your bar? | 这就是你的衡量标准 |
[02:48] | Looking good. | 很好 |
[02:51] | So, this is the broker’s magazine | 我们要把房子刊登 |
[02:53] | We need to get the house listed in. | 在这本经纪人杂志上 |
[02:54] | Shouldn’t grandma huang be here? | 黄奶奶也要去吧 |
[02:56] | I mean, she’s an investor in the property, too. | 我意思是 她也是投资人啊 |
[02:57] | She said she had a previously scheduled appointment. | 她说她已经有了安排 |
[03:00] | jerry! Jerry! | 杰瑞 杰瑞 |
[03:02] | Jerry! Jerry! Jer– | 杰瑞 杰瑞 |
[03:04] | So, the deadline to get into the next issue | 所以 下期杂志的刊登截止日期是 |
[03:06] | Is friday at 5:00 p.M. | 周五下午五点 |
[03:07] | How about I write the copy and take the pictures | 我写文案和拍照 |
[03:09] | And you stage the house? | 你来布置房子如何 |
[03:10] | Great. Staging is my specialty. | 没问题 布置是我的专长 |
[03:12] | I used to help the tampa police department | 我以前帮坦帕市警察局 |
[03:15] | Re-create crime scenes. | 重造过犯罪现场 |
[03:16] | Don’t mind me. I know you’re working. | 不用管我 我知道你们在工作 |
[03:19] | I had to run some errands | 我去办了点事 |
[03:20] | And thought I would surprise my favorite ladies | 想到要给我可爱的姑娘们送份爱心午餐 |
[03:22] | With some lunch. | 作为惊喜 |
[03:24] | Louis, thank you. | 路易斯 谢谢你 |
[03:25] | that is so sweet. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[03:27] | We’re so lucky to have such supportive husbands. | 能有这么支持我们的丈夫真是太幸运了 |
[03:29] | Mm. Honey. | 嗯 亲爱的 |
[03:30] | You know where my shirt with the blue flowers is? | 你知道我的蓝花衬衫在哪吗 |
[03:33] | Yes, it’s in the pile that’s got to go to the cleaners. | 在要送去洗的那堆衣服里 |
[03:35] | But I was gonna wear it to lunch at the club today. | 但是今天我要穿它去俱乐部吃午餐 |
[03:37] | Well, I’ve been really busy with the investment property… | 我现在因为房子的事情忙得焦头烂额 |
[03:41] | …Which, of course you know | 这个你知道的 |
[03:44] | Because you’ve been so supportive, | 因为你一直支持我 |
[03:46] | Which is why you’re happy | 所以你愿意 |
[03:47] | To take the shirt to the cleaners yourself? | 自己把衣服拿去洗衣店吧 |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:51] | I guess I’ll just cancel. | 我想我还是把聚餐取消吧 |
[04:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:01] | Oh, my homework’s on the back, mr. G. | 哦 我的作业在背面 G先生 |
[04:04] | My mom likes to recycle paper. | 我妈妈喜欢循环用纸 |
[04:06] | She wrote a note on the bottom. | 她在下面写了东西 |
[04:07] | 亲爱的老师 纸也是纸 杰西卡·黄 | |
[04:07] | “Dear teacher, paper is paper.” | “亲爱的老师 纸也是纸” |
[04:09] | Excuses from your mom | 你妈妈的借口 |
[04:10] | Aren’t gonna help you on the basketball court. | 可不会帮你赢篮球比赛哦 |
[04:12] | Hold up. You’re on the faculty team? | 等等 你是教职工队的吗 |
[04:16] | Hey, trent, we can cancel practice! | 嘿 特伦特 我们可以不用练习了 |
[04:19] | Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! | 噢噢 噢噢 |
[04:21] | You would want to cancel practice. | 你肯定想取消练习 |
[04:23] | I know you don’t like to work. | 我知道你不喜欢做作业 |
[04:24] | You certainly don’t like to show it. | 你当然也不想给大家看 |
[04:26] | Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! | 噢噢 噢噢 |
[04:28] | Well, I heard you don’t like to show up, | 好吧 我听说你不太喜欢露面呢 |
[04:30] | Like for your son’s birth. | 比如你儿子出生的时候 |
[04:32] | Heard you missed that. | 听说你没去哦 |
[04:33] | Oh, no, he didn’t! Aw, shoot! | 噢 不会吧 哎我去 |
[04:34] | Ohhhhhh! | 嗷嗷嗷嗷 |
[04:39] | I was a little late. | 我只是去晚了点 |
[04:40] | By the time you could see the head, I was in the room! | 婴儿头出来的时候 我已经到那里了 |
[04:43] | But it’s cool. It — it’s totally cool. | 棒 真的棒极了 |
[04:47] | You know what? You even score on me, one basket — | 你知道吗 如果你在我手上得分 进一个球 |
[04:50] | No homework for the whole class for the rest of the year. | 班里所有人今年都不用写作业了 |
[04:53] | Whoa! Aw, man! | 哇噢 哥们 |
[04:56] | And if I don’t score on you, you can give me double homework. | 但是如果我没得分 你可以让我做双倍的作业 |
[05:01] | what? | 什么 |
[05:02] | Deal. | 成交 |
[05:07] | Eddie, what were you thinking? | 埃迪 你在想些什么 |
[05:08] | He’s a grown man. | 他是成年人 |
[05:10] | He drives an explorer, Eddie Bauer edition. | 他开的可是探索号 埃迪·鲍尔那个版本 |
[05:13] | Guys, relax. I got this. | 伙计们 别紧张 我能搞定 |
[05:21] | That doesn’t count. I had an itch. | 这个不算数 我头有点痒 |
[05:30] | Dude, stop. | 伙计 别扔了 |
[05:34] | “For each property description, we charge 19 cents per word.” | “对于每份房产描述 每个字收费十九美分” |
[05:38] | steep. | 太贵了 |
[05:40] | “House good. You buy.” | “房源好 你就买” |
[05:45] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[05:47] | This is that four-minute window wednesday afternoon | 传说中周三下午四分钟的 |
[05:50] | We have the whole house to ourselves. | 二人世界已经到了 |
[05:53] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[05:56] | I’ve been so efficient because of my wristband, | 我的护腕让我变得更有效率了 |
[05:58] | I even had time to pick us up a french cd. | 我甚至有时间去给咱们拿了一张法国音乐 |
[06:08] | So extravagant. | 太破费了 |
[06:10] | I got it on loan from the library. | 我从图书馆借的 |
[06:12] | oh, louis! | 噢 路易斯 |
[06:14] | No! | 别摘 |
[06:15] | Keep it on. | 就戴着它吧 |
[06:17] | oh. | 噢 |
[06:19] | eddie! | 埃迪 |
[06:20] | It’s the middle of the day. What are you doing here? | 大中午的你怎么回来了 |
[06:23] | They sent me home. | 他们让我回来的 |
[06:25] | I have lice! | 我长虱子了 |
[06:31] | -Lice? -It’s going around school. | -虱子 -学校到处都是 |
[06:33] | The nurse said I had it | 护士说我头上长虱子了 |
[06:34] | And I couldn’t come back until it was gone. | 把虱子弄干净才能回去上课 |
[06:35] | We didn’t come to this country so our son could get lice. | 我们来美国可不是为了让儿子长头虱的 |
[06:38] | It’s so awesome. | 我觉得还挺赞的 |
[06:39] | I can’t go to school, which means I can’t play | 如果我不用上学 就意味着 |
[06:41] | In the student-faculty basketball game. | 我可以不用参加师生篮球赛了 |
[06:42] | Lice? | 虱子 |
[06:44] | Oh, here. The nurse gave me this pamphlet. | 噢 喏 护士还给了我这个小册子 |
[06:46] | It has all the info you need. | 你们要了解的东西都在上面 |
[06:47] | Uh, uh, just put it on the table. | 呃呃 放到桌子上就好 |
[06:51] | Back away. Go. | 退后 退后 |
[06:55] | “A parent’s guide to lice.” | 《家长对付头虱指南》 |
[07:01] | Okay, uh, first, we have to get a special shampoo. | 好吧 首先我们需要买一种特制洗发水 |
[07:04] | Lice. | 虱子 |
[07:05] | We also have to vacuum, wash, and disinfect | 还需要用吸尘器清扫 洗涤 消毒 |
[07:07] | Anything eddie has touched in the past 24 hours — ugh — | 埃迪在过去二十四小时里接触过的所有东西 啊 |
[07:12] | And, uh, anything he will come into contact with. | 还有所有他会接触到的东西 |
[07:15] | I have a better idea. | 我有一个更好的主意 |
[07:19] | Well, this obviously throws a wrench in things, | 好吧 这下事情全乱套了 |
[07:21] | But we can do this. | 但肯定有效 |
[07:23] | I bet he got lice from sleeping over at dave’s. | 我赌五毛钱他在戴夫家过夜时染上了头虱 |
[07:25] | All that orange soda made his blood sweet, | 他喝的那些橘子苏打水把他的血液变得甜甜的 |
[07:27] | and then the lice came. | 然后虱子就找上他了 |
[07:28] | I don’t think drinking soda gives you lice. | 我觉得苏打水不会招来虱子吧 |
[07:31] | You’re telling me | 你是说 |
[07:32] | Lice see an innocent child in a dirty home | 虱子看着一个无辜的小朋友 |
[07:34] | Drinking a sweet soda and they don’t want in on that? | 在脏兮兮的房间里喝着甜甜的苏打水 然而却无动于衷吗 |
[07:37] | Lice live for that. | 虱子都要爱死了 |
[07:39] | They’re the pedophiles of the insect world. | 它们简直就是昆虫界的恋童癖 |
[07:43] | Well, it doesn’t matter how he got it. | 好吧 他怎么长虱子的并不重要 |
[07:45] | We have to get rid of it, which is why… | 重要的是我们得把虱子给弄走 所以呢 |
[07:49] | One is for everyday scheduling. One is for tackling lice. | 这个是每天的事务安排表 这个是头虱作战计划 |
[07:51] | Okay. Now, I’ll get the treatment shampoo, | 好了 我现在去买疗护洗发水 |
[07:54] | And I know you were supposed to take photos | 我知道你今天要去给投资房拍照 |
[07:55] | Of the flip house today, but maybe you could send honey. | 但是可以让哈妮去 |
[08:01] | Ma, it’s the ’90s. We’re a team. | 妈 现在都九十年代了 我们讲究团队合作 |
[08:11] | Okay. So, the instruction sheet also says no hugs. | 好了 还有 指南上面还说了不能拥抱 |
[08:15] | Hugs are a surefire way to transmit lice. | 拥抱绝对会传染虱子 |
[08:17] | Also, all stuffed animals need to be isolated for 24 hours. | 还有 所有毛绒玩具都要隔离二十四个小时 |
[08:20] | Well, at least eddie doesn’t play with stuffed animals anymore. | 好吧 幸好埃迪对毛绒玩具不感兴趣了 |
[08:23] | I have lice. | 我长头虱了 |
[08:25] | it’s spreading! | 已经开始传染了 |
[08:27] | Eddie is like the monkey from “Outbreak.” | 埃迪简直是《危险地带》里的猴子 |
[08:29] | Bao-bao. | 抱抱 |
[08:30] | My baby. | 我的宝贝儿啊 |
[08:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉啦 |
[08:37] | The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. | 集体的利益大于个人的安危 |
[08:44] | At least poke air holes in the top. | 至少在上面戳个洞啊 |
[08:46] | You mean lice doors? No. | 你是说戳个虱子传送门吗 不行 |
[08:48] | Evan, quit your yapping. | 埃文 别嚷嚷了 |
[08:51] | Mom’s got it all wrong. | 老妈根本不懂 |
[08:52] | Being homeless is awesome. | 无家可归真是太爽了 |
[08:54] | This is terrible. | 这感觉简直糟透了 |
[08:55] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[08:56] | Won’t it be nice to take a little break from school? | 暂时休学几天有什么不好 |
[08:58] | It’s like you don’t even know me. | 你又不是不知道我的性格 |
[09:00] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[09:02] | We have lice. | 我们长虱子了 |
[09:04] | Wait. How come I don’t have lice? | 等等 我怎么没长虱子呢 |
[09:05] | I mean, how do you not want to be up in this? | 会有虱子不拜倒在我的一头秀发之下吗 |
[09:10] | Lice are straight fools. | 虱子就是一群智障 |
[09:13] | Hey, sharlene. Remember what we talked about? | 嘿 莎莲 还记得我说了什么吗 |
[09:16] | How I got to stop following you home | 你是说我不能跟着你到家 |
[09:17] | And looking through your bedroom window? | 不能通过卧室窗户偷看你 对吗 |
[09:20] | It’s just a simple tip on how to be a good friend. | 这只是成为好朋友的基本条件而已 |
[09:22] | Thanks, emery. | 谢谢你 埃默里 |
[09:24] | i love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:27] | emery, stay away from them! | 埃默里 离他们远点 |
[09:29] | They are diseased! | 他们会传染给你的 |
[09:30] | Hey, dad, did you remember my toothpicks? | 嘿 老爸 你还记得我的牙签吗 |
[09:32] | Oh, shoot! | 噢 糟了 |
[09:34] | Ah, it’s right there in the crack. | 啊 刚刚写漏了 |
[09:36] | What if the h.O.A. Finds out about this? | 如果居委会发现我们长头虱了怎么办 |
[09:39] | They already know I’m scared of the dark. | 他们已经知道我怕黑了 |
[09:40] | This is too many skeletons in my closet. | 我的小秘密太多了 |
[09:43] | Calm down. Having lice is great. | 淡定点 长虱子是好事 |
[09:46] | You get to hang out with your big bro. | 你可以和大哥我一起玩呀 |
[09:48] | You get to spend all day outside — | 可以在外面待上一整天 |
[09:50] | Uhp, wiener’s ready! | 啊 香肠烤好了 |
[09:54] | Hey, em-dog, can you go inside and throw me out some ketchup? | 嘿 埃跑腿 你能进去扔点番茄酱给我吗 |
[09:56] | I want to douse my hebrew. | 我想浇浇香肠 |
[10:09] | Eddie, evan, okay, | 埃迪 埃文 好了 |
[10:11] | We just need to put this shampoo in your hair, | 等我们把这个洗发水倒在你们头发上 |
[10:13] | And lice will be gone tomorrow. | 虱子明天就不见了 |
[10:15] | But the basketball game’s tomorrow! | 但是篮球赛就在明天啊 |
[10:16] | That’s too soon! | 太快了吧 |
[10:17] | Let’s do it! Team jess-ouis! | 开始吧 杰易斯小队 |
[10:19] | I’ll keep thinking. | 暂定的名字 |
[10:40] | Don’t you die on me! | 你们不准死 |
[11:11] | Ahh. All clear. | 啊 都干净了 |
[11:13] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[11:14] | Ugh! Lice! | 啊 虱子 |
[11:16] | Yes! Ugh. I don’t understand. | -啊 -我就不懂了 |
[11:18] | How come the treatment worked on evan and not on you? | 怎么这个洗发水对埃文有用 对你就没用呢 |
[11:20] | Guess lice just can’t get enough, | 可能虱子还没玩够吧 |
[11:22] | Can’t get enough of this eddie stuff. | 毕竟埃迪我这么有魅力 |
[11:26] | Wait, no, big red, keep your distance! | 等下 不 红胖儿 别靠近 |
[11:29] | Eddie is diseased! | 埃迪长头虱了 |
[11:37] | Mr. G says the bet is still on. | G老师说那个赌还算数 |
[11:39] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[11:40] | If I can’t play in the game, the bet is off. | 如果我不能去比赛 那个赌就不算数了 |
[11:42] | That’s not how he sees it, and he just upped the ante. | 他可不这么想 而且他还加大了赌注 |
[11:46] | Now, I heard that eddie’s gonna miss | 好了 我听说埃迪不能来参加 |
[11:48] | The student-faculty basketball game today | 今天的师生篮球赛 |
[11:50] | Because of “Lice.” | 因为他貌似长了”头虱” |
[11:52] | Maybe he’ll be magically cured once he finds out, | 如果他得知不来参赛的后果 |
[11:55] | If he doesn’t show up, | 是你们做双倍作业的话 |
[11:57] | I’m gonna give all of you double homework. | 也许他就会奇妙地痊愈过来 |
[12:02] | May I go to the bathroom? | 我能去一下洗手间吗 |
[12:03] | I walked straight here. | 然后我就直接来你家了 |
[12:07] | The sharp part kept stabbing me in the butt. | 这个尖角一直在戳我的屁屁 |
[12:10] | He can’t give the whole class double homework. | 他不能给全班都布置双份作业 |
[12:11] | That wasn’t the bet. | 那不是我们打的赌 |
[12:12] | Well, he is, | 呃 谁让他是老师呢 |
[12:13] | And if you don’t show up after school | 而且如果你放学的时候还没出现 |
[12:15] | And score a basket on him, | 并且投篮得分的话 |
[12:16] | Those lice will be the only friends you have left. | 这些虱子可能就是你唯一的朋友了 |
[12:20] | I got to get back before home ec. | 我得在放学之前回趟学校 老埃 |
[12:22] | We’re making beignets. | 我们在做面包圈 |
[12:29] | So, these are the photos I took of the flip house. | 看 这些就是我拍的投资房照片 |
[12:36] | You can’t see the house. | 这些照片里没有房子啊 |
[12:38] | I know. Cool, right? | 我故意的 很酷 对不对 |
[12:40] | It’s the suggestion of house. | 这些是能让你联想到房子的细节 |
[12:43] | I was going for a feeling. | 我是为了表达一种感觉 |
[12:46] | I mean, isn’t it more interesting to create a feeling? | 你不觉得营造这样一种感觉更有意思吗 |
[12:50] | Or, if you want, we can retake them | 或者如果你不满意 我们可以再去补拍 |
[12:52] | And do pictures that actually show the house. | 拍一些能够真正展现这所房子面貌的照片 |
[12:55] | Let’s do that. | 就那么办 |
[12:56] | That’s a great idea, honey. | 那是个好主意 哈妮 |
[12:58] | Um, how’s it going with the lice? | 呃 你们家的头虱处理得怎么样了 |
[13:01] | It’s awful. | 糟糕透了 |
[13:03] | Just hearing the word “Lice” Makes me want to scratch. | 光是听到“虱子”这两个字我都想挠痒痒 |
[13:05] | Oh. | 噢 |
[13:06] | Yeah. It’s been like this all day. | 是的 痒了一整天了 |
[13:08] | I mean, I know it’s just in my mind, but… | 我知道这只是我的感觉 但是 |
[13:13] | Man, those conventioneers made me feel dumb. | 天啊 那些集会上的人让我觉得自己是个笨蛋 |
[13:16] | Like I’m the only person to ever confuse the ncaa | 好像只有我会把全国大学生体育协会 |
[13:19] | With the naacp. | 和全国有色人种协进会弄混 |
[13:20] | I have lice. | 我长头虱了 |
[13:23] | Lice? Parents can get lice? | 头虱 大人也会长头虱吗 |
[13:25] | That wasn’t in the pamphlet. | 小册子上没这么写啊 |
[13:26] | I need you to get me the treatment shampoo. | 你得去帮我买疗护洗发水 |
[13:28] | Then we need to vacuum and wash everything all over again. | 然后把所有刚刚打扫过的东西重新打扫一遍 |
[13:31] | Plus, now we have to do the sheets in our room. | 而且我们的床单现在也要换掉 |
[13:33] | Also, I still have to take pictures of the flip hou– | 而且我还要去拍投资房的照片 |
[13:37] | What — what are these for? | 干嘛 这个拿来干嘛 |
[13:39] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[13:45] | What do you mean, you’re out? Louis, I thought we were a team! | 你什么意思 路易斯 我一直把我们当一个团队 |
[13:46] | And I appreciate that… But I’m out. | 谢谢你能这么想 但是我不干了 |
[13:52] | Ma, please! | 妈 别闹了 |
[13:54] | i’m going to honey and marvin’s. | 我先去哈妮和马文家避避 |
[13:55] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了 |
[13:56] | Well, eddie gave it to evan. | 埃迪把虱子传给埃文 |
[13:58] | Evan gave it to you. | 埃文再传给你 |
[13:59] | It’s only a matter of time before you give it to me, | 我会不会被你传染只是时间问题 |
[14:01] | And that can’t happen. | 但是我绝对不能被传染 |
[14:02] | I have to provide for this family. | 我还要挣钱养家 |
[14:03] | -I run a business. -So do I. | -我还有生意要做 -我也是啊 |
[14:05] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:07] | Are you saying your career is more important than mine? | 你的意思是你的事业比我的更重要咯 |
[14:09] | -Well… -Okay, I see. | -这个嘛 -好 我懂了 |
[14:11] | So, you’re fine supporting my career | 所以只要我的事业没有妨碍到你 |
[14:13] | As long as it doesn’t get in the way of yours. | 你才愿意支持我 |
[14:16] | I support your career. I babysit the kids all the time. | 我支持你的事业啊 我一直都在照看孩子们 |
[14:19] | It’s not babysitting if they’re your kids. | 你是他们的爹 不能叫照看 |
[14:21] | Well, this week, I did the laundry. | 这个星期 是我洗的衣服 |
[14:23] | I vacuumed. | 是我打扫了房间 |
[14:24] | I even remembered emery’s toothpicks. | 给埃默里送牙签的也是我 |
[14:26] | That’s just being a parent. | 这本来就是做父母的职责啊 |
[14:28] | Well, I’m not blaming you they got lice. | 好了 我不是在责怪你他们得了头虱 |
[14:30] | Why would you blame me?! | 你为什么要责怪我 |
[14:33] | Well, I mean, you’re the mother. | 我是说 你是个母亲 |
[14:35] | And you’re the father. | 你还是个父亲呢 |
[14:36] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:37] | “Exactly” What?! | 什么没错 |
[14:39] | Louis, I thought we were a team. | 路易斯 我一直把你当队友 |
[14:41] | And I appreciate that… But I’m out. | 非常感谢 但是我得走了 |
[14:59] | Defense! Defense! | 防守 防守 |
[15:02] | Time out! | 暂停 |
[15:04] | I don’t even know why we’re playing. | 这样打有什么意义 |
[15:06] | Even if we win, we still get double math homework | 就算我们赢了 但只要埃迪没有投篮得分 |
[15:08] | Because eddie didn’t score a basket. | 我们还不是得做双份的数学作业 |
[15:09] | We’re doing it for the pizza, dave. | 戴夫 我们是在为披萨战斗 |
[15:11] | Or have you forgotten what this game is really about? | 你是不是已经忘了这场比赛的真正意义了 |
[15:14] | Principal hunter’s playing dirty. | 对方球员一直在搞小动作 |
[15:16] | He keeps pinching my arm when no one’s looking. | 他在没人看的时候不停地捏我的胳膊 |
[15:18] | Pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch! | 捏啊捏 捏啊捏 捏啊捏 |
[15:20] | Not a foul if the ref doesn’t call it. | 裁判没看见你又能奈我何 |
[15:22] | Mmm! Pizza! | 嗯嘛 披萨 |
[15:25] | My slice is so big, I got to fold it in half. | 我的那块太大了 要折起来才能塞下去 |
[15:28] | I ate so much pizza, now I have to make more. | 我披萨吃多了 我还要再做点 |
[15:41] | Heard there was a game today. | 听说这里今天有场比赛是吗 |
[15:44] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[15:46] | You got rid of your lice! | 你治好头虱了 |
[15:47] | Nah. I still have it. | 没 它们还在我头上 |
[15:50] | He can’t be here. He has lice. | 他不能到这来 他有头虱 |
[15:53] | Then go remove him from the gym. | 那快把他赶出去 |
[15:54] | I’m not going near him. | 我才不要靠近他 |
[15:56] | I have a date tonight. I shaved and everything. | 我今天还要出去约会 我把毛都剃干净了 |
[15:59] | Well, I’m not doing it. I have horses. | 那我也不去 我可是有马要骑的人 |
[16:01] | I wasn’t about to let you guys get double homework. | 我不会让大家做双倍作业的 |
[16:04] | You could have come before there were six seconds left. | 现在就只有六十秒了 你该早点来 |
[16:06] | You know I like to make an entrance. | 你知道我这个人喜欢华丽出场 |
[16:08] | Hit it! | 播放 |
[16:24] | Okay. Hit it! | 好了 播放 |
[16:39] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[16:41] | Walter, just pass me the ball and stand back. | 沃尔特 把球传给我然后靠边站 |
[16:45] | Hey, I’m not afraid of you or lice. | 嘿 我才不怕你或者你的头虱呢 |
[16:49] | Once you miss the birth of your son, | 一旦你错过了自己儿子的出生 |
[16:51] | You’re not afraid of anything. | 你就会变得毫无畏惧 |
[16:52] | I’m gonna drive to the hole. | 坐等我带球上篮吧 |
[16:54] | Bring it. | 尽管来啊 |
[17:04] | But you said you were gonna drive to the hole. | 你不是说要带球上篮吗 |
[17:08] | That’s a technical foul for lying! Come on, carl! | 卡尔 他撒了谎 技术犯规 你不管吗 |
[17:19] | I’m a businessman who runs a restaurant. | 我是一家餐厅的老板 |
[17:21] | I had no choice but to leave. | 除了离开我别无选择 |
[17:22] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:23] | You know, between us, | 你懂的 别说出去 |
[17:25] | This whole “Men and women sharing the workload,” | 什么“90年代的商业模式 男女各顶半边天” |
[17:27] | “It’s the ’90s” Business — I give it 10 years, tops. | 我觉得最多就只能持续十年 |
[17:31] | Well, I mean, I’m fine chipping in, | 我是说 我可以帮帮忙 |
[17:33] | -Pulling my weight – I know. I know. | -尽尽义务什么的 -我懂 我懂 |
[17:34] | Y-you’re good at the talk. Me too. | 你的嘴上功夫很厉害 我也不例外 |
[17:37] | Coming, dear! | 马上来了 亲爱的 |
[17:38] | -What? -See? | -干嘛呀 -看见了吧 |
[17:42] | Ah, sure is different from our generation, huh? | 哈 和我们那个年代很不同对吧 |
[17:45] | Hey, why don’t I mix us up some gin rickeys? | 嘿 要不咋俩整点杜松子利克酒吧 |
[17:47] | Remember at the start of the war how we used to kick those back? | 记得以前在战争初期我们怎么打败对手的吗 |
[17:52] | I’m not sure I was even born then. | 我那时候还没生出来吧 |
[17:56] | Aw, poor jessica. I feel so bad for her. | 啊 可怜的杰西卡 我真替她难过 |
[17:59] | I know. Lice is the worst. | 我懂 头虱真的很惨 |
[18:01] | I’m sure that’s why you guys agreed | 所以你们觉得 |
[18:03] | That it’s better for you to come here | 该让你到这里来 |
[18:04] | So you don’t get it yourself. | 这样你就不会被传染了 |
[18:06] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:07] | I mean, there’s no sense in us both getting lice. | 没必要让两个人都长头虱啊 |
[18:09] | -I mean, you run a business. -Thank you. | -你看 你有自己的事业 -多谢 |
[18:11] | And she’s a realtor. | 而她是个房产中介 |
[18:13] | And she takes care of three kids, | 平时要照顾三个小孩 |
[18:15] | Your mom, the investment property. | 和你妈妈 还有那座投资房 |
[18:17] | She runs the house, | 她还负责打扫房子 |
[18:18] | Gets the kids off to school, makes dinner every night. | 接孩子们放学 做晚饭 |
[18:21] | Oh, man. Dinner’s pesky. | 噢 伙计 晚饭最麻烦了 |
[18:24] | Dinner always gets me. | 我每次都做不好晚饭 |
[18:25] | She really does a lot, doesn’t she? | 她真的付出了很多 不是吗 |
[18:27] | Well, I mean, she’s able to | 当然 她能做好这些 |
[18:28] | Because you’re there to support her. | 全是因为你在背后支持她 |
[18:30] | That’s why you guys are such a great team. | 所以你们是个很棒的团队啊 |
[18:33] | Coming, dear! | 我马上来 亲爱的 |
[18:36] | Why does he keep doing that? | 他干嘛一直说马上来 |
[18:38] | He never comes. | 他才不会马上来 |
[18:44] | Stop. You don’t have to do that. | 停 你不用打扫了 |
[18:45] | What are you doing here? I thought you were out. | 你在这干嘛 你不是不干了吗 |
[18:49] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[18:50] | Just open it. | 打开看看吧 |
[18:56] | I went to your investment property | 我去了你的投资房 |
[18:59] | And I re-took the pictures for the broker’s magazine | 重新给经纪人杂志拍了照片 |
[19:01] | So you can still make your deadline. | 没有错过截止刊登期限 |
[19:02] | I can see the house. | 整栋房子都拍了 |
[19:04] | that’s all I wanted — | 这正是我想要的 |
[19:06] | Pictures where you can see the house! | 展示房子全貌的照片 |
[19:12] | New sheets? | 新床单 |
[19:14] | We’re burning the old ones. | 我们把旧的烧掉 |
[19:15] | Neither of us should have to do any more laundry tonight. | 今天晚上我们谁也不用洗了 |
[19:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:21] | I guess I’m not as evolved as I thought I was. | 我还不如自己想的那么进步 |
[19:24] | I don’t want to just say we’re a team. | 我们不仅是个团队 |
[19:26] | I want us to actually be equal partners. | 我们还是对平等的夫妻 |
[19:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:30] | Come here, team jessi-lou. | 过来吧 杰西路队 |
[19:32] | That’s not bad. | 这个名字不赖嘛 |
[19:34] | It’s like a country girl who has sex too young. | 听起来像个早熟的乡村女孩 |
[19:36] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[19:38] | No, you can’t hug me. I have lice. | 不不 你不能抱我 我身上有虱子 |
[19:42] | Then we’ll have lice together. | 那就让我们一起长虱子吧 |
[19:49] | Louis, I just want you to know | 路易斯 你要知道 |
[19:52] | That if you get lice, | 如果你得了头虱 |
[19:54] | I’m putting you outside with eddie. | 我会把你赶到外面和埃迪待在一起 |
[19:55] | I know. I’ve always known. | 我知道 我一直很清楚 |
[19:59] | Mom, dad, come here! | 妈妈 爸爸 快过来 |
[20:04] | Let’s do this, clyde. | 开始吧 克莱德 |
[20:08] | You got this, buddy. | 你能行的 兄弟 |
[20:09] | There we go! You got it, clyde! | 加油 你快成功了 克莱德 |
[20:10] | Come on, clyde! Oh! | 加油啊 克莱德 噢 |
[20:11] | Yes! Yay! Ah! | 太棒了 耶 啊 |
[20:12] | I knew he could do it! | 我就知道它一定可以的 |
[20:14] | Whoo-hoo! You did it, clyde. | 哇喔 你做到了 克莱德 |
[20:23] | Mmm. This pizza is so good. | 嗯 这披萨太好吃了 |
[20:26] | This sucks. | 不忍直视 |
[20:27] | Boo! | 嘣 |
[20:29] | Man, eddie, you really came through…In a pinch. | 埃迪 你挺过来了 我也解脱了 |
[20:34] | How’d you pull off that crazy fake? | 你怎么做的假动作 |
[20:36] | And then sink a 3-pointer? | 投进三分球的 |
[20:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[20:39] | Maybe the lice shampoo gave me superpowers, | 也许头虱洗发水给了我超能力 |
[20:42] | Like spider-man. | 像蜘蛛侠那样 |
[20:43] | This could be my origin story! | 这可能是我传奇故事的开始 |
[20:54] | I’m probably still learning how to harness my powers. | 我还在学习怎么控制我体力的洪荒之力 |