时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | “The head of the family is the one with the tail.” | ”狗狗才是一家之主“ |
[00:10] | God, I want to see this. | 啊 我好想看这个 |
[00:12] | Finding everything okay, louis? | 找到了想要的吗 路易斯 |
[00:14] | Oh, uh, yep. | 噢 是的 |
[00:15] | Thanks, corey. Just browsing. | 谢了 科里 我随便看看 |
[00:17] | In the critter capers section? | 看小动物恶作剧吗 |
[00:19] | Oh. | 噢 |
[00:20] | I thought it said “Criterion capers.” | 我还以为写的是”标准喜剧”呢 |
[00:24] | Like silent french police dramas. | 像那种法国警察默片 |
[00:26] | inspector. | 我是警察 |
[00:29] | oh, here’s the movie I was looking for. | 哦 我要找的在这里呢 |
[00:33] | “La choffey.” | 《舒菲》 |
[00:35] | “La chouffe.” | 《舒弗》 |
[00:36] | Gnome’s folly. It’s a great choice. | 侏儒的讽刺片 很不错 |
[00:39] | See, this is why | 看到没 |
[00:40] | You’re one of our favorite customers, louis. | 难怪你是我们店里最受欢迎的顾客之一 路易斯 |
[00:42] | Y-you get film. | 你很懂电影 |
[00:43] | Most of the other people who come in here, | 很多顾客走进店里 |
[00:45] | They just want the latest mel gibson movie | 只是想找梅尔·吉布森的新片子 |
[00:47] | Or something with cars fighting. | 或者赛车电影 |
[00:49] | But not you. | 你就不同 |
[00:50] | You’re one of us. | 你跟我们一样有品 |
[00:51] | I really am. | 还真是 |
[00:53] | Oh, okay, you have a $2 late fee on “Das boot.” | 噢 对了 你借的那部《潜艇风暴》欠了两刀了 |
[00:56] | But, uh, since you’re a fellow cinephile, | 不过呢 看在你是一个忠实电影迷的份上 |
[00:58] | I’m just gonna go ahead | 我就悄悄帮你从账户上 |
[00:59] | And das boot that right off your account. | 一笔购销《潜艇风暴》的罚款 |
[01:02] | I understand that reference. | 我知道这个梗 |
[01:04] | Uh, and your other rentals are due back tuesday. | 啊 你借的其他几部片子这周二该还了 |
[01:06] | Other rentals? | 还有其他片子 |
[01:08] | Somebody from your family came in last week | 上周你的家人来过 |
[01:10] | And rented a bunch of movies. | 租走了一沓影碟 |
[01:12] | What? Who? | 啥 谁啊 |
[01:13] | Our store policy says we can’t reveal our customers’ identities | 店内不允许我透露顾客的个人信息 |
[01:16] | Or any specifics on the account, | 或者是账户的任何详情 |
[01:18] | But I can tell you they have terrible taste. | 但是我可以告诉你 他们品味很差 |
[01:21] | If it were up to me, they’d be due back never. | 如果我是老板的话 我希望他们永远别还回来了 |
[01:25] | But it’s not. | 但我不是啊 |
[01:26] | So, it’s tuesday. | 所以 周二记得还回来 |
[01:46] | Eddie, up now! School! | 埃迪 快起床 上学了 |
[01:48] | Who’s eddie? | 埃迪是谁 |
[01:50] | I’m dorf. | 我是多夫 |
[01:51] | “Leonard, keep your eye on the ball.” | “莱纳德 看球” |
[01:55] | I don’t know who that is, but I don’t have time for jokes. | 我不知道你说的是谁 但是我没时间跟你开玩笑了 |
[01:58] | Stop playing invalids and get dressed. | 别装残了 赶紧换衣服 |
[02:02] | Okay, who was it? | 说吧 是谁 |
[02:03] | Who used my card to rent movies? | 谁用我的卡去租了电影 |
[02:05] | Just tell me who it was. | 告诉我是谁 |
[02:07] | I won’t be mad. | 我不会生气的 |
[02:09] | come on. | 得了吧 |
[02:10] | I know one of you took my card, went to the video store, | 我知道你们有人拿了我的卡去了影碟出租店 |
[02:13] | Embarrassed me in front of corey. | 害得我在科里面前出糗 |
[02:15] | Louis, nobody knows what you’re talking about. | 路易斯 没人知道你在说什么 |
[02:16] | Let the boys focus on their breakfast. | 让他们好好吃早饭 |
[02:18] | Staring contest. | 开始比赛 |
[02:19] | I didn’t know. It’s too early to compete. | 我都不知道 现在比赛太早了 |
[02:21] | Too late. I’m staring at you! | 太晚了 我盯着你呢 |
[02:23] | Eddie, stop distracting evan. | 埃迪 别吵埃文 |
[02:24] | He has a spelling test. He needs to eat. | 他今天有拼写比赛 他要吃东西的 |
[02:26] | You can still eat, right, evan? | 你现在也可以吃啊 对吧 埃文 |
[02:34] | I never wanted this. | 我一点也不想这样的 |
[02:36] | I’ll wait outside. | 我去外面等你们 |
[02:40] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[02:41] | Now move. | 快出发 |
[02:43] | We tied! | 我们打平局了 |
[02:45] | Okay, come on. We got to go. | 好了 快点 我们得出发了 |
[02:46] | Let’s go. Come on, please. | 走吧 快点 快一点 |
[02:48] | Mom. I need you to sign this. | 老妈 我需要你在这上面签个字 |
[02:49] | I’m not gonna sign another doctor’s note | 我不会再给你签任何医生证明 |
[02:51] | Granting you permission to eat two lunches. | 让你吃两顿午餐的 |
[02:53] | It’s my permission slip for my history-class field trip. | 这是我历史课实地考察的请假条 |
[02:56] | Field trips are just paid vacations for teachers. | 实地考察就是让老师带薪休假 |
[02:59] | I don’t pay taxes so they can walk around a museum | 我交税又不是让他们在博物馆里兜兜转转 |
[03:01] | Telling our children | 跟我的孩子们说 |
[03:02] | That a painting of a soup can is beautiful. | 那幅一碗汤的画也很美 |
[03:04] | What?! But — | 啥 但是 |
[03:06] | When your class goes on the field trip, | 趁你的同学去实地考察 |
[03:07] | You can just do clc in the library. | 你就可以在图书馆上补习班了 |
[03:09] | End of discussion. Okay. | 就这样 好了快走 |
[03:11] | You never let me do anything. | 你从来不让我做任何事情 |
[03:14] | Louis, I’m going with honey to the mall to run some errands. | 路易斯 我等会和哈妮去商场买点东西 |
[03:17] | Maybe I’ll eat a pretzel or a doughnut. | 可能我会吃个椒盐卷饼或者甜甜圈 |
[03:19] | Okay! Just finishing my coffee, | 没问题 我喝完咖啡 |
[03:20] | And then I’m off to work like normal. | 就像往常一样去店里 |
[03:23] | Just as soon as I find those tapes. | 只要我找到那些影碟 |
[03:47] | What the hell? | 什么玩意儿 |
[03:50] | So many nipples. | 这么多奶头 |
[03:56] | Ah! Don’t lift him by the neck, louis. | 啊 别拿它的脖子 路易斯 |
[03:58] | Lift him by the sphenoid. | 托着蝶骨那个地方 |
[03:59] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[04:00] | Uh-huh. | 啊哈 |
[04:02] | Uh, marvin, I actually just came over | 呃 马文 我过来其实是 |
[04:03] | To ask your advice about something. | 想问问你的意见 |
[04:06] | Uh, okay. What a beauty. | 啊 好了 多漂亮啊 |
[04:08] | You know, I got him when he was drinking water. | 你知道吗 我在它喝水的时候把它拿下的 |
[04:11] | Pow. That’s why his tongue’s out. | 嘣的一枪 所以它的舌头还在外面 |
[04:13] | anyway, what were you saying? | 好吧 你刚才说什么来着 |
[04:15] | Oh, um, does honey ever… | 额 哈妮有没有 |
[04:18] | Look at other men? | 看过别的男人 |
[04:19] | Why? | 什么 |
[04:20] | What the hell did you hear? | 你听到了什么流言蜚语 |
[04:21] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[04:22] | Uh, it’s just… I found some tapes | 呃 是我 我在杰西卡睡的那边床底 |
[04:24] | Under jessica’s side of the bed. | 找到了一些影碟 |
[04:27] | Shirtless-men tapes. | 都是半裸男演的 |
[04:29] | Shirtless-men tapes? | 半裸男 |
[04:30] | Action movies. | 动作片 |
[04:32] | Stallone, schwarzenegger, van damme. | 史泰龙 施瓦辛格 尚格·云顿 |
[04:34] | Oh. Uh-huh. | 噢 啊哈 |
[04:36] | And you’re worried that you’re not giving jessica | 所以你在担心没有展现出 |
[04:38] | The macho action-movie energy she clearly craves. | 杰西卡所渴望的那种男子气概吗 |
[04:42] | You know, now that I hear it out loud, | 听你这么一说 |
[04:45] | It does sound kind of crazy. | 还真有点神经 |
[04:46] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 不神经 |
[04:48] | You should be worried. | 你应该担心 |
[04:49] | -What? -She probably kept it a secret from you | -啥 -可能她瞒着你 |
[04:51] | Because she didn’t want to hurt your feelings, | 因为她不想伤害你的感情 |
[04:53] | Which you shouldn’t even have in the first place. | 你一开始就不能让她这么做 |
[04:56] | Maybe you’re right, marvin. | 也许你是对的 马文 |
[04:58] | Tonight, I’m going to sit her down and really talk it out. | 今晚 我要跟她坐下来好好谈谈 |
[05:02] | Talk? | 谈谈 |
[05:03] | That’s what got you into this mess. | 难怪你落到今天这个地步 |
[05:05] | They’re action heroes, not talking heroes. | 他们是动作英雄 不是话唠 |
[05:07] | You want to solve the problem, you got to act. | 如果你想解决这件事 你就得用行动解决 |
[05:10] | You think I took that stag to tea | 你以为我是喝茶的时候 |
[05:13] | And floated the idea of mounting his head on my wall? | 突然想要把那雄鹿的头挂在我墙上吗 |
[05:16] | No. I just did it. | 不 我是行动派 |
[05:18] | Pow! | 嘣 |
[05:19] | You want to stop jessica from watching those tapes? | 你想让杰西卡不要再看那些电影了吗 |
[05:21] | You got to show her you can be that kind of a man. | 那你就得告诉她 你可以成为那种男人 |
[05:25] | Pow. | 嘣 |
[05:26] | Pow. | 嘣 |
[05:28] | Pow! Pow! | 嘣嘣 |
[05:32] | I’m telling you, it was him! | 我跟你说 就是他 |
[05:35] | Why would steven tyler be at the sharper image in orlando? | 史蒂文·泰勒为什么要来奥兰多的尖端印象呢 |
[05:38] | Because he wants a fogless shave mirror, honey. | 因为他想买一个无雾剃须镜 哈妮 |
[05:40] | Anyway, how’s everything else? | 好吧 其他事情怎么样了 |
[05:42] | How are your boys doing? | 你的儿子们还好吧 |
[05:44] | Fine. Eddie’s mad at me | 还好 就是埃迪生我的气了 |
[05:45] | Because I won’t let him go on his history field trip. | 因为我不让他去历史课的实地考察 |
[05:46] | The one to colonial floridatowne? | 去佛罗里达殖民地吗 |
[05:48] | Believe me, you’re doing the right thing. | 相信我 你做得对 |
[05:51] | I chaperoned when nicole went, | 以前我送妮可去的 |
[05:52] | And let’s just say the bathrooms are very realistic. | 那里的厕所真是太寒碜了 |
[05:55] | Did you just say colonial floridatowne? | 你说的是佛罗里达殖民地吗 |
[05:57] | They are literally wood sheds with a hole in the ground. | 那些厕所就只是用木头搭个小棚 地上挖个坑的那种 |
[06:00] | I love colonial american history! | 我很爱美国殖民历史 |
[06:02] | Colonial americans were like the chinese of today. | 美国殖民地居民就像今天的中国人一样 |
[06:05] | Their struggle, their work ethic, | 他们的奋斗 他们的职业道德 |
[06:08] | Their ability to use every single part of the buffalo. | 他们充分利用水牛每个身体部位的能力 |
[06:11] | I mean, you’ve seen my porcelain colonial mice. | 你看过那些殖民陶瓷小鼠吗 |
[06:15] | What the…? | 那是 |
[06:17] | Colonial americans survived | 美国殖民地居民的 |
[06:18] | Under the harshest of circumstances, | 生存条件很艰苦 |
[06:20] | And for that, they deserve our respect. | 因此他们很值得我们尊重 |
[06:23] | Look at this one. | 看这个 |
[06:24] | Proud, hard-working, | 自豪 勤劳 |
[06:27] | Holding out her milk jug to the world | 把她的牛奶罐向世界展示 |
[06:28] | As if to say, “Show me your worst, america. | 好像在说”美利坚 即使你与我为敌 |
[06:31] | I’ll still have milk.” | 我仍然有我的牛奶” |
[06:33] | This one looks a little bit like sally field, | 这只有点像莎莉·菲尔德 |
[06:36] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得吗 |
[06:37] | I think that one looks a lot like sally field. | 我觉得这简直不能太像她 |
[06:43] | Where’s your brother? | 你哥哥呢 |
[06:45] | He’s playing super mario in his room. | 他在房间里玩超级玛丽 |
[06:47] | He says it’s nice to start the day with a victory. | 他说一早来个头胜感觉棒棒的 |
[06:49] | Eddie, you’re gonna be late! | 埃迪 你要迟到了 |
[06:51] | Stop playing italian maintenance twins and get in here! | 别玩那个意大利水管工双胞胎了 快过来 |
[07:06] | Later, I’m going to dig a trash pit and burn this. | 等会我去挖个垃圾洞 然后把这个给烧了 |
[07:10] | Louis, what are you doing? Put a shirt on. | 路易斯 你干啥呀 快穿件衣服 |
[07:12] | I feel more comfortable this way. | 我觉得这样更加舒服 |
[07:14] | You hate being shirtless. | 你不喜欢半裸 |
[07:16] | You wear a t-shirt in the ocean. | 你去海里游泳都还要穿件T恤 |
[07:18] | I’m trying to give you | 我在给你展示 |
[07:20] | The macho action-movie energy you clearly crave. | 你渴望的男子汉气概 |
[07:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[07:24] | I found your tapes, jessica. | 我看到你租的影碟了 杰西卡 |
[07:27] | The ones you keep hidden under our mattress. | 你藏在我们的床垫下 |
[07:29] | Your action-movie tapes. | 那些动作片 |
[07:30] | I don’t watch action movies. | 我不看动作片的 |
[07:32] | The only movies I watch are riveting denzel dramas | 我只看迷人的丹泽尔演的 |
[07:35] | About legal briefs. | 关于案情摘要的电影 |
[07:36] | “Where are the legal briefs? | “案情摘要在哪 |
[07:37] | Who has the legal briefs? | 谁有案情摘要 |
[07:39] | Julia roberts, get me the legal briefs.” | 朱莉娅·罗伯茨 把案情简要给我” |
[07:42] | Okay, so if you didn’t rent them, who did? | 好吧 如果不是你租的 那是谁租的 |
[07:45] | Probably your mother. | 可能是你妈 |
[07:46] | I already searched her room. | 我看过她的房间了 |
[07:47] | All I found was a chow yun-fat calendar. | 我就找到了本周润发日历 |
[07:51] | Somebody in this house is lying to me, | 这个家有人在撒谎 |
[07:52] | And I’m gonna find out who. | 我要找出来到底是谁 |
[07:59] | Forgetting something? | 在找什么吗 |
[08:02] | Uh, why are you giving me this? | 呃 你干嘛要给我这个 |
[08:04] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[08:05] | You can go on your history field trip. | 你可以去历史课实地考察 |
[08:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:09] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢你 老妈 |
[08:10] | Wait. | 等会儿 |
[08:11] | Why are you wearing a hat? | 你为什么要带这顶帽子 |
[08:12] | Because I’m coming with you as parent chaperone. | 因为我会作为家长跟你一起去 |
[08:16] | We leave at first light. | 我们在那待到晚上就走 |
[08:29] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[08:32] | Emery? | 埃默里 |
[08:34] | I can explain. | 听我解释 |
[08:40] | Are you mad? | 你生气了么 |
[08:41] | Oh, uh, no, no, I’m not, uh, mad. | 噢 不 并不 我没有生气 |
[08:45] | I-I-I-I-I-I’m just, um, well… | 我 嗯 只是 |
[08:48] | You know, emery, you’re at an age where, uh, your body — | 听着 埃默里 你正处在身体发育的年纪 |
[08:55] | A-a-and by that I mean — | 所以说 嗯 |
[08:56] | Uh, uh, uh, a father’s love knows no… | 呃 父爱如山 |
[09:02] | Greg louganis is a wonderful — and broadway. | 格雷格·洛加尼斯超棒的 而且百老汇也很棒 |
[09:07] | Uh, although we may not live in the best state for — | 呃 虽然我们住的地方不方便 |
[09:10] | The tapes were research for school. | 这些是用来做学校里的研究的 |
[09:13] | i knew it. | 我就知道 |
[09:15] | I knew it was homework-related. | 我就知道是用来做作业的 |
[09:17] | Not exactly. | 也不全是 |
[09:18] | You know how I’ve always made friends easily? | 你知道的 我通常能轻松交到朋友 |
[09:22] | Well, there’s been a change at school. | 但突然一夜之间 在学校里 |
[09:24] | It’s like it happened overnight. | 我交不到朋友了 |
[09:26] | And I’m tapping five mana to cast ancestral tentacle grab, | 我召唤出五大魔法 投掷古触抓 |
[09:29] | Dealing two damage to all your — | 对你们所有人造成两点伤害 |
[09:30] | Oops. | 啊哦 |
[09:36] | you guys are dorks. | 你们这群呆子 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna go throw bottles at a train. | 我还不如去朝火车扔瓶子 |
[09:41] | Suddenly, all of my friends are acting like tough guys. | 突然之间我的朋友都成了硬汉 |
[09:44] | All they want to talk about is cars, fire, | 他们谈论的全是车啊 枪战之类的 |
[09:47] | And throwing things at other things. | 那些打打杀杀的东西 |
[09:49] | And that’s not me. | 我不喜欢这些 |
[09:50] | I don’t even know how to hang with them anymore. | 我现在都不知道怎么跟他们玩了 |
[09:52] | Puberty strikes hard and quick, | 青春期是很难熬的 |
[09:54] | Like a large soda halfway through “Schindler’s list.” | 就像看一半《辛德勒的名单》的时候喝了一大杯汽水 |
[09:57] | Anyway, that’s why I rented the tapes. | 总之 所以我借了这些带子 |
[09:59] | The video store has a whole section on tough guys. | 影碟店有一整套硬汉系列的电影 |
[10:02] | And I was hoping they might help me figure it out. | 我希望这些能帮我解决问题 |
[10:05] | But I know what I’m gonna do. | 但现在我知道该怎么办了 |
[10:07] | I’ve decided to write a poem. | 我打算去写首诗 |
[10:09] | A poem? | 写诗 |
[10:11] | For class. | 为班级作诗 |
[10:12] | I’m gonna tell an epic story through verse | 我要用诗歌来描述一个史诗般的故事 |
[10:14] | And show that brains are as valuable as brawn. | 证明大脑和肌肉一样有价值 |
[10:17] | Big no to that. | 不要那么做 |
[10:19] | Luckily, as a small-business owner | 但幸运的是 作为一个小企业家 |
[10:21] | Who relies on customer service, | 我依靠客户生存 |
[10:23] | I understand the mechanics of getting people to like you. | 我懂得让人们喜欢你的机制 |
[10:25] | You find out what makes them tick, | 你观察他们的小举动 |
[10:27] | And then you use that to relate to them. | 然后就可以用这个和他们交流 |
[10:29] | Like, uh, these boys at school — | 比如说 嗯 这些男孩子在学校 |
[10:31] | How do they speak to each other? | 相互之间怎么交谈 |
[10:32] | Well, they mostly just insult each other | 呃 一般互相骂骂对方 |
[10:34] | And make jokes about farts. | 开放屁的玩笑 |
[10:36] | Like, “Who farted? | 比如“谁放屁了 |
[10:37] | Did you fart? No, I farted. | 你放屁了么 不 是我 |
[10:39] | Fart, fart, fart.” | 放屁 放屁 放屁” |
[10:42] | That’s a funny joke. | 真好笑 |
[10:46] | So, they have a sense of humor. | 就是说 他们有幽默感 |
[10:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:49] | That’ll be the key to winning their respect. | 这会是赢得他们尊重的关键 |
[10:55] | And group five is huang, masterson, | 第五组是黄 马斯特森 |
[10:58] | Stone, selby, and pew. | 斯通 塞尔比和普 |
[11:00] | Your chaperone will be mrs. Huang. | 你们的监护家长是黄太太 |
[11:02] | Mother goose! | 鹅妈妈 |
[11:03] | Wait, brian, your last name is pew? | 等等 布瑞恩 你姓普 |
[11:06] | How long have we been friends? | 我们做朋友多久了 |
[11:08] | It’s cool that we’re all together. | 真好 我们在一组 |
[11:09] | Cool? My mom is our chaperone. | 好么 我妈妈是监护家长 |
[11:11] | So? It’ll still be fun, right? | 所以呢 还是会很有趣的 对吧 |
[11:13] | No way. My mom hates fun! | 不可能 我妈妈讨厌有趣的东西 |
[11:15] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[11:17] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[11:18] | We’re not even inside yet, and she’s already starting — | 我们还没进去 她就已经开始了 |
[11:21] | We’re going rogue. What?! | -我们要去打探一番 -什么 |
[11:23] | I looked at the map, and turns out your class is only hitting | 我看了地图 发现你们班 |
[11:25] | The educational parts of floridatowne, | 只会去一些教育性的地方 |
[11:27] | Which doesn’t leave any time for the good stuff. | 那就没时间看些好东西了 |
[11:30] | So we’re going to forge our own way. | 所以我们要开辟自己的道路 |
[11:32] | It’s what the colonials would have done. | 这才是殖民者该做的 |
[11:35] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[11:36] | What are you waiting for, pew? | 你还在等什么 普 |
[11:38] | Follow her. | 快跟上 |
[11:42] | You forgot to wipe. | 你忘记擦了 |
[11:46] | Hey, chad. | 嘿 查德 |
[11:47] | Want to hear a joke? | 想听笑话么 |
[11:48] | Your face looks like a butt, | 你的脸长得像屁股 |
[11:49] | And whenever you talk, it sounds like a fart. | 你说的话就像是在放屁 |
[12:04] | And that’s how colonial women used milk | 殖民地妇女就是这样用牛奶 |
[12:06] | To get out even the most stubborn of household stains. | 去除家里最顽固的污渍 |
[12:10] | Now, who wants to help me | 现在 谁想来帮帮我 |
[12:11] | Get the blood out of this undershirt? | 帮我把汗衫上的血液洗掉 |
[12:15] | Come on, come on! | 加油 加油 |
[12:25] | that it’s your destiny | 那就是你们的命运 |
[12:30] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[12:36] | raised in hollis, | 从霍利斯起源 |
[12:37] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[12:40] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[12:45] | is finally finished, | 终于结束了 |
[12:49] | Wow, that was fun. | 哇 真有趣 |
[12:50] | Who knew that making candles was a career possibility? | 谁知道做蜡烛能成为一种职业 |
[12:53] | Goodbye, architecture. | 再见了建筑 |
[12:55] | And I got a kiss from the midwife’s assistant. | 助产士的助手还吻了我 |
[12:57] | You didn’t get a kiss from her. | 她才没有吻你 |
[12:58] | You just asked her where the bathroom was. | 你只不过问了她厕所在哪 |
[13:00] | We had a connection. | 我们心有灵犀 |
[13:01] | Eddie, your mom is so fun. | 埃迪 你妈妈很有趣 |
[13:03] | She makes my mom look straight-up garbage. | 她让我妈妈看起来像个垃圾 |
[13:06] | Nobody tell my mom I said that. | 谁都别告诉我妈 |
[13:08] | I was just wrapped up in the moment. | 我只是沉浸在其中了 |
[13:09] | Yeah, eddie. | 是的 埃迪 |
[13:10] | This field trip would’ve sucked without your mom. | 这次实地考察要是没你妈的话 就完了 |
[13:12] | I vote we all pool our money | 我建议我们用所有的零用钱 |
[13:13] | And buy her some fancy chocolates. | 给她买巧克力 |
[13:15] | Sea salt or something. | 海盐或者别的什么东西 |
[13:16] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 对 对 对 |
[13:17] | Yeah, you guys are right. | 对 你们说得对 |
[13:19] | Hey, mom. You were fun today. | 嘿 妈妈 今天好有趣 |
[13:22] | Oh, thank you, eddie. | 啊 谢谢你 埃迪 |
[13:23] | I’m glad you and your friends had a good time. | 我很高兴你和你的朋友玩得这么开心 |
[13:25] | You know, that big red — | 你知道么 穿大红色衣服的那个人 |
[13:26] | He has a real talent for tanning meat. | 他太有烤肉的天赋了 |
[13:28] | No, I mean, you were fun today. | 不 我是说 你今天好有趣 |
[13:31] | What is that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:32] | Are you jealous your friends had fun with your mom? | 你朋友和你妈妈玩得开心 你吃醋了吗 |
[13:34] | No. | 不 |
[13:35] | You were fun today, | 你今天很有趣 |
[13:36] | Which means you’ve always been capable of having fun. | 就是说你本来能够很有趣 |
[13:39] | You just chose not to. | 但你平时没有这样 |
[13:40] | Where was fun mom when I wanted to keep that gecko | 我想养那只爬进奶奶房间的壁虎的时候 |
[13:41] | That got into grandma’s room? | 或者我在机场电动步道 |
[13:43] | Or when I spilled my | 把思乐冰弄洒的时候 |
[13:44] | slurpee on the moving walkway in the airport? | 我那有趣的老妈去哪里了 |
[13:46] | You could’ve been fun this entire time. | 你本来一直都很有趣 |
[13:58] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:02] | Eddie got into a fight? | 埃迪打架了吗 |
[14:05] | Eddie got into a fight? | 埃迪打架了吗 |
[14:06] | Madeline, what did I tell you about keeping me in the loop? | 玛德琳 之前不是告诉你要随时通知我么 |
[14:10] | We had two vomits and a sprained ankle, | 我们这有两个呕吐的和一个扭伤脚踝的 |
[14:12] | But no fights today. | 但今天没人打架 |
[14:13] | Really? Two vomits? | 真的么 两个呕吐的 |
[14:15] | It’s taco day. | 今天是墨西哥玉米卷日 |
[14:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:18] | If eddie didn’t get into a fight, then who… | 如果埃迪没打架 那么是谁 |
[14:21] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[14:27] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 天哪 怎么了 |
[14:31] | You came so late that I missed a tony little gazelle masterclass | 你来晚了 我错过了托尼·利特尔大师的健美课 |
[14:33] | That I paid $45 for. | 我付了45美元呢 |
[14:35] | You know that expression, | 你知道那句话吧 |
[14:36] | “Oh, if you work out, everything else will”? | “噢 如果你健身的话 其他问题也都迎刃而解了” |
[14:39] | Well, that is not true. | 这是胡说的吧 |
[14:42] | Oh, and emery was in a fight. | 埃默里今天打架了 |
[14:49] | You know, this isn’t really as bad as it seems. | 听着 事实上并没有看起来这么糟糕 |
[14:51] | so you got punched. | 不就是被揍了嘛 |
[14:53] | Everybody gets punched at some point in their lives. | 每个人的人生中总有一段被揍的经历 |
[14:56] | Your mom got punched by a lady at the yogurt shop last week. | 你妈妈上周就在一家酸奶店里被一位女士揍了 |
[14:59] | -This is all your fault. -My fault? | -这全都怪你 -怪我 |
[15:01] | Instead of handling things my own way, | 我接受了你的建议 |
[15:03] | I took your advice, and look what happened. | 改变了自己的处事方法 结果你看 |
[15:06] | Thanks a lot, dad. | 真是谢谢你了 老爸 |
[15:11] | Yo, evan, want to hear a secret? | 哟 埃文 想知道一个秘密吗 |
[15:15] | If it’s that you wipe your hands on my towel, I already know. | 如果你想说你用我的毛巾擦了手 那我已经知道了 |
[15:17] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:19] | I know what a damp towel feels like, eddie. | 我知道一块湿的毛巾摸起来是什么感觉 埃迪 |
[15:22] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[15:23] | I’m trying to tell you a real secret. | 我要说的是另外一个真正的秘密 |
[15:24] | Mom is fun. | 老妈很有趣 |
[15:26] | That’s not a secret. | 这可不是啥秘密啊 |
[15:27] | I’ve been telling you that for years. | 这些年我不是一直这么和你说吗 |
[15:30] | Not your nerd version of fun. | 不是书呆子的那种有趣 |
[15:32] | Like actually fun. | 是那种真正的有趣 |
[15:33] | Today at my field trip, she — | 今天我们在实地考察的时候 她 |
[15:35] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[15:37] | What are you, waitresses at a small-town diner? | 你们是谁啊 小镇餐厅的女服务员吗 |
[15:39] | Stop chatting. | 闭嘴 |
[15:40] | Evan, finish your homework in your room. | 埃文 回你的房间把作业写完 |
[15:41] | Eddie, take out the trash. | 埃迪 把垃圾扔了 |
[15:43] | Okay, mommy. | 好的妈妈 |
[15:44] | Oh, cool, you’re back to being zero fun. | 噢 太棒了 你的有趣值又跌回零点了 |
[15:47] | Awesome. | 棒得飞起 |
[15:49] | Maybe I’ll experience fun mom again in another 12 years. | 也许再过个十二年我就能再次体验你的乐趣 |
[15:52] | You think I don’t want to be fun mom? | 你以为我不想当个有趣的老妈吗 |
[15:54] | I would love to be fun mom. | 我当然想啊 |
[15:56] | So then do it. | 那你干嘛不做 |
[15:57] | Eddie, we had fun today | 埃迪 今天我们之所以玩得很开心 |
[15:59] | Because I didn’t have to spend every minute | 是因为我不用时时刻刻 |
[16:01] | Chasing after you and nagging you. | 追着你 在你身边叨叨扰扰 |
[16:03] | You think fun mom could get you to do your homework | 你觉得有趣的老妈可以让你去做作业 |
[16:05] | And clean your room? | 打扫你的房间吗 |
[16:07] | No way. | 不可能 |
[16:08] | That’s what this mom is for. | 我们这种妈妈就是这样 |
[16:11] | This mom gets things done. | 我们这种妈妈能搞定所有事情 |
[16:14] | No juice boxes until you finish your homework. | 做完作业才能喝果汁 |
[16:16] | Your discipline is the only reward I need. | 您的管教是我唯一需要的奖赏 |
[16:31] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[16:33] | I did the right thing, right? | 关于埃默里的事 |
[16:35] | With emery. | 我没有做错 对吧 |
[16:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[16:44] | I don’t do that. | 我才没有呢 |
[16:50] | Go, you ‘guanas! | 冲吧 大蜥蜴队 |
[16:53] | Go, you barn owls! | 冲吧 仓鸮队 |
[16:56] | Why do they call it women’s basketball? | 为什么大伙要叫女子篮球 |
[16:58] | It’s just basketball, am I right? | 女子篮球不是球吗 对吧 |
[17:01] | Oh, my god, you’re right. | 天哪 你说的没错 |
[17:04] | I hate women’s basketball. | 我讨厌女子篮球 |
[17:18] | Do you really think I change who I am | 你真的觉得我为了让别人喜欢我 |
[17:20] | To get people to like me? | 而改变了自己吗 |
[17:28] | Now I understand the difference between a movie and a film. | 我终于明白电影和胶卷的区别了 |
[17:35] | How’s that eye? | 眼睛怎么样 |
[17:37] | It’s okay. | 还好 |
[17:39] | And don’t worry — I told mom | 别担心 我和妈妈说 |
[17:40] | That I got it from looking too hard through my telescope. | 我是因为看望远镜时太用力才变成这样的 |
[17:42] | I think she was proud? | 我觉得她以此为荣吧 |
[17:44] | I, uh, shouldn’t have told you to act like somebody you’re not. | 我 呃 不应该让你去伪装自己 |
[17:49] | You’re your own person, you’re not ashamed of it, | 你就是你 你不为做自己而感到羞耻 |
[17:51] | And that’s your strength. | 那正是你的优点 |
[17:52] | Tell that to the boys at my school. | 这话你应该和我们学校那群人说 |
[17:54] | They’re just too busy | 他们只是没有 |
[17:55] | Trying to figure out who they are to notice. | 寻找到真正的自我 |
[17:57] | You may feel like you’re falling behind the curve right now, | 你也许觉得自己被排斥在外 |
[18:00] | But trust me, you are way ahead of it. | 但是相信我 你远不止如此 |
[18:03] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[18:05] | -You know, maybe I just need to change my tactics. -Good. | -也许我只需要改变一下策略 -好啊 |
[18:08] | -And deliver my poem in a completely different way. -Oh. | -用一种全新的方式把我的诗展现给大家 -噢 |
[18:11] | I need to show chad and those other boys | 我要告诉查德还有其他男生 |
[18:13] | That you don’t need to fight all your battles with your fists. | 不需要用暴力解决你人生中的每一场战斗 |
[18:16] | Sometimes you can use the power of rhymed verse. | 某些时候押韵的诗歌也是一股强大的力量 |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:19] | Just be smart about it, all right? | 但是要放聪明点 好吗 |
[18:21] | Don’t worry, dad. | 别担心 老爸 |
[18:22] | That’s who I am. | 我可聪明了 |
[18:26] | You guys are missing the gnome’s funeral! | 你们要错过侏儒的葬礼了 |
[18:28] | I wonder if there’s a “La chouffe 2.” | 不知道《舒弗》有没有第二部 |
[18:32] | Eddie, up now. | 埃迪 快起来 |
[18:34] | School. | 去学校了 |
[18:36] | I heard what you said yesterday, and I get it. | 我把你昨天说的话听进去了 我懂了 |
[18:39] | Sometimes, I can be a little much. | 的确 我有时候太不听话了 |
[18:41] | Sometimes? | 有时候 |
[18:43] | -More like. -not now. | -应该是 -别说了 |
[18:45] | Yes, mommy. | 好的 妈妈 |
[18:46] | I understand now that the only reason | 我懂我为什么 |
[18:48] | Why I have any fun around here | 能在这里享乐了 |
[18:50] | Is because you’re not having any, | 原因是你牺牲了自己的快乐 |
[18:51] | And that’s not fair. | 但这一点都不公平 |
[18:52] | That’s why I got myself ready this morning. | 所以我今天早上准备好了 |
[18:54] | I even packed my own lunch — six oreos and a tortilla. | 甚至打包好了自己的午饭 六块奥利奥和一个墨西哥薄饼 |
[18:57] | Thank you, eddie. | 谢谢你 埃迪 |
[18:59] | Even though I can tell you didn’t shower | 但我还是要叫你去洗澡 |
[19:01] | Because you smell like a pepperoni pizza, | 因为你现在闻起来像意大利香肠披萨 |
[19:04] | I’m proud of you. | 不过我还是为你感到骄傲 |
[19:06] | But that means we’re 30 minutes ahead of schedule. | 这就意味着我们多出了三十分钟的时间 |
[19:12] | Am I the green janitor or the red janitor? | 我是那个绿色的警卫还是那个红色的 |
[19:14] | Neither, mom. You died five minutes ago. | 都不是 老妈 你五分钟之前就死掉了 |
[19:16] | You’ve just been pressing buttons for no reason. | 你只是在瞎按按钮 |
[19:20] | “And for who but the flowers and the trees | “那无人可说的念头 |
[19:23] | Doth man speak and sing his many whimsies.” | 只能寄予在鲜花和树木身上” |
[19:27] | Poetry’s for ‘ginas. | 什么破诗啊 |
[19:29] | “And though a fist may crush and sprain, | “尽管拳头坚硬而有力 |
[19:33] | There is no weapon like the brain.” | 但仍没有武器可以比得上思想” |
[19:36] | This poem was written by a clearly sensitive student. | 这首诗显然是出自一位敏感的学生 |
[19:41] | Our very own chad. | 我们的查德 |
[19:45] | Lovely work, chad. | 非常有爱的作品 查德 |
[19:47] | No. | 不 |
[19:48] | That wasn’t me, I swear! | 这不是我写的 我发誓 |
[19:50] | No need to be bashful, chad. | 不用害羞 查德 |
[19:52] | It was a beautiful poem. | 这是首美丽的诗 |
[19:56] | I really like that poem. | 我非常喜欢这首诗 |
[19:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:59] | There’s real power in rhymed verse. | 这就是押韵诗歌的力量 |
[20:02] | Oops. I dropped my pencil. | 噢 我的铅笔掉了 |
[20:05] | let’s go spray-paint some turtles. | 我们去给海龟喷点漆吧 |
[20:13] | Oh, hey, louis. | 哦 嘿 路易斯 |
[20:15] | We just got an amazing danish film in — | 刚刚进了一部超棒的丹麦电影 |
[20:17] | “Cosette and the gentle clown.” | 《科塞特和温柔小丑》 |
[20:19] | It tells the story of a young girl, cosette, | 说的是一个名叫科塞特的年轻女孩 |
[20:21] | Who leaves her oppressive mining village to apprentice — | 离开了压抑的采矿村去外面实习 |
[20:25] | I’m renting “Beethoven.” | 我要借《我家也有贝多芬》 |
[20:26] | I think maybe you meant to get “Amadeus.” | 我觉得你是想借《莫扎特传》吧 |
[20:29] | That’s over in — | 那个在 |
[20:30] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不想 |
[20:32] | I don’t want to watch “Amadeus.” | 我不想看什么《莫扎特传》 |
[20:34] | “Amadeus” Looks boring. | 听上去太无聊了 |
[20:36] | Just like all the movies you recommend. | 正如你推荐的所有电影一样 |
[20:39] | From now on, I’m only renting | 从现在开始 我只会借 |
[20:41] | The kind of movies that I like. | 我自己喜欢看的电影 |
[20:44] | Movies about animals… Acting…Crazy. | 那些关于动物的疯狂电影 |
[20:49] | Whatever, man. | 随便你 伙计 |
[20:56] | Yeah! | 耶 |