时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | It’s here. | 是时候了 |
[00:16] | Aaah! | 啊啊 |
[00:20] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[00:26] | Brains! | 我要吃脑 |
[00:33] | Chi-chi-chi-chi… | 吃吃吃吃 |
[00:34] | ah-ah-ah-ah… | 哈哈哈 |
[00:35] | kill-kill-kill-kill. | 杀杀杀 |
[00:41] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[00:45] | Louis! | 路易斯 |
[00:47] | You’re lucky I wasn’t clutching my sleep knife. | 我没拿着我的护身刀睡觉算你走运了 |
[01:11] | Ah, good morning. | 啊 早上好呀 |
[01:14] | What is this? | 这是哪一出 |
[01:15] | I am Pete Vampras. | 我是吸血鬼彼得 |
[01:16] | Pete Sampras’ undead doubles partner from Transylvania. | 彼得·桑普拉斯[前任世界球王]来自精灵旅社的不死双打搭档 |
[01:25] | Ah, don’t tell me. | 啊 先别说 |
[01:27] | Uh, square-dancer with a light sensitivity. | 呃 是怕光的方块舞者 |
[01:29] | I’m Dr. Alan Grant… | 我是艾伦·格兰特博士 |
[01:30] | Paleontologist/unlikely father figure from “Jurassic Park.” | 《侏罗纪公园》里面没有人父相的古生物学家 |
[01:34] | Is that my gardening hat? | 那是我的太阳帽吗 |
[01:35] | Well, I love it. | 嗯 太赞了 |
[01:37] | Are you and Evan doing another paired costume? | 你今年还跟埃文穿配套服装吗 |
[01:39] | Yep, we sure are. | 嗯 必须的 |
[01:43] | Where’s your Barney the Dinosaur costume? | 你怎么没穿恐龙巴尼服[出自少儿节目] |
[01:45] | We need to make sure you fit in the crate. | 你得装进这个笼子呀 |
[01:47] | Oh, I didn’t think we settled on anything yet. | 噢 我们好像还没有最终定下来吧 |
[01:50] | We’re trying to top last year’s costume. | 我们在尝试超越去年的万圣服 |
[01:55] | I fear we may have peaked too soon. | 恐怕我们太早就达到了巅峰 |
[01:58] | Well, whatever you decide will be great. | 好吧 你们穿什么都会很棒的 |
[01:59] | Just lock it down before 5:00. | 五点之前敲定就好 |
[02:01] | I want to be out trick-or-treating | 我想在我的头发还卷的时候 |
[02:02] | before my curls lose their bounce. | 出去玩”不给糖就捣乱” |
[02:05] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[02:08] | there is an extra seat in the candy van again. | 我们的糖果卡车还多一个座位哦 |
[02:10] | I could really use a co-pilot | 我很需要一个副驾驶来 |
[02:11] | to help me work the maps and criticize lazy costumes. | 帮我看看地图 顺便挑挑万圣节服的毛病 |
[02:14] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[02:16] | Look, I even got you a simple, no-fuss costume. | 看 我还给你找了个简洁风的服装道具 |
[02:21] | – Jessicat. – Halloween’s not for me. | -杰西猫 -我不喜欢万圣节 |
[02:24] | It’s not special like Christmas | 比起它我更加愿意过圣诞节 |
[02:26] | or when a new Denzel movie comes out. | 或者期待丹泽尔新电影上映 |
[02:28] | I don’t get why people waste money | 我真是搞不懂为什么大家要把钱 |
[02:30] | dressing up as somebody else just to get lollipops. | 浪费在把自己打扮成别人去讨糖果上 |
[02:33] | I like who I am. | 我喜欢我自己 |
[02:35] | I like how I look. | 我也喜欢我的长相 |
[02:37] | But you all enjoy. Have fun. | 不过你喜欢就去玩吧 玩得开心 |
[02:42] | Oh, California Raisin… nice. How’d I know? | 噢 加利福尼亚葡萄干 不错嘛 我怎么知道的呢 |
[02:46] | I heard it through the grapevine. | 我从葡萄藤那听说的 |
[02:50] | So, the rally point is Brian’s house. | 那么集结点定在布莱恩家 |
[02:53] | If anybody gets separated or ODs on peppermint patties… | 如果有人走散了或者吃多了薄荷馅饼 |
[02:55] | Once, that happened once! | 一次 就那一次 |
[02:57] | Trent, what street is this year’s gold mine? | 特伦特 今年黄金干道是哪条街 |
[03:01] | Gibson Drive. | 吉布森街 |
[03:02] | My sources say the Rickenbackers | 我的线人说瑞肯贝克家 |
[03:03] | are giving out peanut-butter cups. | 会发花生奶油巧克力杯 |
[03:05] | So? Lots of houses give out… | 哪又怎么样 很多家都会给这个啊 |
[03:06] | – King size. – Proceed. | -超大杯 -接着说 |
[03:09] | I say we hit the sorority houses at East Orlando State. | 我觉得我们应该去东奥兰多找女生联谊会 |
[03:11] | We ask for candy, then… | 我们讨糖果 然后 |
[03:14] | you know. | 你们懂的 |
[03:16] | What happens then? | 然后怎么样 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. Something good. | 不好说 会有好事发生吧 |
[03:19] | I saw half of “Porky’s” Last night | 昨晚偶然撞上电影频道抽风 |
[03:21] | when Cinemax accidently de-scrambled. | 我看了半部《反斗星》 |
[03:23] | Wow, appreciate the phone call. | 哇 多谢你打电话叫我看 |
[03:24] | Guys, focus! It’s Halloween. | 兄弟们 集中注意力 这可是万圣节 |
[03:27] | I’m gonna get girls for the rest of my life. | 下半辈子都可以撩到妹子 |
[03:30] | I’m only gonna get free candy for another couple years. | 可是只剩几年能从别人家免费拿糖了呀 |
[03:32] | Hey, what’s up? How you guys doing? | 嘿 你们在干吗 最近怎么样呀 |
[03:34] | How’s 8th grade? | 上八年级感觉如何 |
[03:35] | Chill, chill. How’s high school? | 一般般吧 高中生活怎么样 |
[03:37] | Pretty much the bomb. | 棒得不要不要的 |
[03:38] | There’s a vending machine on campus | 校园里面有个自动贩卖机 |
[03:40] | that has Arizona Iced Tea. | 可以贩卖亚利桑那州冰茶 |
[03:41] | Hmm. Hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[03:42] | I’m glad I ran into you. | 正巧碰到你们了 |
[03:43] | My mom’s out of town, and I’m throwing a party tonight. | 我妈今晚出城 所以我打算开个派对 |
[03:45] | You should come by. | 你们都要来呀 |
[03:47] | Nicole, come on! | 妮可 快来 |
[03:49] | Your dad’s napping, so I’m taking the Jag. | 你老爸在睡觉 所以我趁机开车玩玩 |
[03:51] | Ah! It’s Jewel! | 啊 还是珠儿的歌 |
[03:54] | We’ll listen to Jewel in the Jag! | 我要在车里听珠儿的歌 |
[03:57] | She doesn’t look out of town. | 她看起来不像要出城啊 |
[03:58] | My real mom. Not my friend-mom. | 我亲妈 不是我后妈 |
[04:01] | Hope I see you guys tonight. | 希望今晚派对上看到你们 |
[04:03] | Yo, we just got invited to our first high-school party… | 哟 我们刚作为初中生被邀请参加 |
[04:06] | as middle schoolers. | 人生中第一个高中派对 |
[04:08] | This is how “Porky’s” Started. | 《反斗星》也是这么开场的 |
[04:10] | I say we stick to our candy plan. | 我觉得我们应该坚持讨糖果计划 |
[04:11] | The Rickenbackers! | 还有瑞肯贝克家啊 |
[04:13] | That’s two for candy, two for party. | 现在讨糖有两票 去派对有两票 |
[04:15] | Whatever we do, we do as a crew. | 不管选哪样 我们都应该集体出动 |
[04:17] | Dave, you make the call. | 戴夫 你来决定 |
[04:18] | – I think we should… – Dave’s right. | -我觉得我们应该 -戴夫说得没错 |
[04:20] | We’re gonna get candy for the rest of our lives. | 我们还有大把时间能讨糖果 |
[04:22] | We only get to go to a high-school party | 但是做为一个初中生去参加高中生派对 |
[04:24] | as middle schoolers tonight. | 就只有今晚一次机会了 |
[04:26] | Buckle up, gentlemen. | 全副武装起来 先生们 |
[04:27] | From now on, it’s nothing but brassieres. | 从现在开始 胸罩才是我们的目标 |
[04:32] | Have you seen a big bowl of plastic spiders? | 有没有看到一个装着塑料蜘蛛的大碗 |
[04:35] | I want to place it next to the candy | 我想把它放在糖果旁边 |
[04:37] | and play a little switcheroo with the trick-or-treaters. | 把来玩”不给糖就捣乱”的小家伙们吓一大跳 |
[04:39] | I put it on the counter. It was crowding my work space. | 我放到橱柜上了 挡着我干活了 |
[04:42] | Are you writing our Christmas newsletter already? | 你现在就开始写我们今年的圣诞节新闻了吗 |
[04:44] | You have to at least mention Eddie this year. | 今年一定要把埃迪写进去了 |
[04:46] | While you guys Halloween, | 你们去万圣节嗨 |
[04:47] | I will have some free-time to work on my novel… | 我就有时间来写写我的小说了 |
[04:49] | “A Case of a Knife to the Brain.” | 《爆头案》 |
[04:51] | I heard that Stephen King writes 10 pages a day, | 我听说史蒂芬·金一天写十页 |
[04:53] | so I will write 20. | 所以我要写二十页 |
[04:56] | Trick-or-treat. | “不给糖就捣蛋” |
[05:00] | Joan Jett… I love it. | 琼·杰特 大爱 |
[05:01] | Uh… How’d you get that height? | 呃 你是怎么把头发弄得这么高的 |
[05:03] | I’ve got a salad spinner up there. | 里面裹着一个沙拉搅拌机 |
[05:05] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:06] | Jessica, you should stop by later. | 杰西卡 你等会真应该过来一下 |
[05:07] | I just whipped up a pitcher of my famous pina ghouladas. | 我刚调好了我最有名的戳爆眼球鸡尾酒 |
[05:11] | – Ooh. – No, thanks. | -噢 -不了 谢谢 |
[05:12] | Booze is what slowed down Stephen King. | 史蒂芬·金就是被酒精拖累的 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:17] | Well, Louis, I’d invite you over for ghouladas, | 呃 路易斯 那我邀请你过来喝吧 |
[05:20] | but I know they’re not a very manly drink. | 不过那酒不是很适合男士 |
[05:23] | Ah, no. | 呃 不了 谢谢 |
[05:24] | I guess not. | 我还是不去了 |
[05:35] | Who are you supposed to be? | 你要扮演谁 |
[05:37] | I’m Indiana Jones… Professor of archeology, | 我是考古教授 印第安纳·琼斯 |
[05:39] | expert on the occult, and obtainer of rare antiquities. | 专门研究超自然神秘古物 |
[05:43] | We can’t both be Indiana Jones. | 我们不能都当印第安纳·琼斯呀 |
[05:45] | You’re supposed to be Short Round. | 你应该扮助手小滑溜 |
[05:46] | I’m tired of always being the sidekick. | 我受够了老是当配角了 |
[05:55] | Last year, you pushed me around on a dolly all night. | 去年 你让我躺了一整晚的小推车 |
[05:58] | I just want one Halloween | 我只想过一个我能 |
[05:59] | where I can feel the earth beneath my feet. | 自己好好走路的万圣节 |
[06:01] | I didn’t know you felt that way. | 我不知道你是这么想的 |
[06:04] | Tell you want, kid. | 孩子 告诉你吧 |
[06:10] | You pick our costumes. | 你来选我们的万圣节服 |
[06:12] | I won’t let us down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[06:14] | I’ll return Mom’s going-out purse. | 我把老妈的外出包包还给她 |
[06:21] | Where should I put this cobweb? | 我该把这个蜘蛛网放哪呢 |
[06:22] | Back up the fake spider it came from. | 假蜘蛛在哪你就放哪 |
[06:26] | Nicole invited me to a party tonight, | 妮可邀请我今晚去一个派对 |
[06:27] | and here are 17 reasons why you should let me go. | 我有十七个你该让我去的原因 |
[06:29] | One… I really stepped up my tooth brushing game. | 第一 我玩刷牙游戏真的超级快了 |
[06:31] | You got invited to a weener! | 你受邀参加鬼舞 |
[06:33] | – What?! – A ween-jam. | -什么 -万鬼派对 |
[06:35] | – A Halloween party. – You’re not going. | -万圣节派对 -你不可以去 |
[06:37] | Two… I haven’t’ sat on Evan in over… | 第二 我没有欺负埃文超过 |
[06:39] | Jessica, if you’re not celebrating Halloween, | 杰西卡 如果你不过万圣节 |
[06:41] | then you shouldn’t have a vote on how the rest of us do. | 那你就不该决定我们其他人要怎么过啊 |
[06:43] | Of course you can go. | 你当然可以去了 |
[06:45] | A party’s a great way to celebrate Halloween. | 派对是庆祝万圣节最好的方式 |
[06:47] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[06:49] | You know, I get that you | 我能明白你 |
[06:51] | don’t care for all the costumes and candy, | 不喜欢化妆打扮也不喜欢糖果 |
[06:53] | but how can you not like the scary stuff? | 但你怎么可以不喜欢恐怖事物呢 |
[06:55] | You love Stephen King, and he’s all about horror. | 你喜欢斯蒂芬·金 他就是恐怖大师啊 |
[06:57] | Stephen invokes real fear. He unlocks the monster within. | 斯蒂芬激发的是真正的恐惧 他释放了我们心中的怪兽 |
[07:02] | This isn’t scary. This is amateur hour. | 那不是恐怖 那是偷得浮生半日闲 |
[07:10] | I don’t know, Ma. | 那可未必 妈 |
[07:11] | That sounded like a challenge to me. | 那对我来说似乎就是个挑战 |
[07:13] | Did that sound like a challenge to you? | 你觉得这是个挑战吗 |
[07:22] | Act Two. | 第二幕 |
[07:24] | This is where we get into the fun and games. | 是时候开始好好玩乐了 |
[07:27] | Do you smell gas? | 你闻到煤气味了吗 |
[07:29] | Only the gas of productivity. | 只闻到高产的气息 |
[07:33] | I’ll check the hot-water heater. | 我去检查下热水器 |
[07:34] | Do you mind checking the kitchen? | 你能看下厨房吗 |
[07:41] | Did it scare you? | 吓到你了吗 |
[07:42] | Are you in shock from what you just saw? | 你被你看到的东西吓到了吗 |
[07:45] | No. | 没有 |
[07:45] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[07:47] | You don’t think that’s scary… Head in the oven? | 你不觉得恐怖吗 炉里有颗头 |
[07:49] | No, a real head wouldn’t sever that cleanly. | 不觉得 真正的断头不可能切得这么整齐 |
[07:57] | I bet this party is gonna be | 我打赌这个派对一定会 |
[07:59] | just like the “Gin and Juice” Video. | 像《酒水》视频那样 |
[08:00] | But, you know, not as diverse. | 但是 没有那么精彩 |
[08:03] | Who are you supposed to be again? | 你刚刚说你打扮成谁来着 |
[08:04] | Sidney Deane! | 西德尼·迪恩 |
[08:07] | Wesley Snipes from “White Men Can’t Jump.” | 《白人不会跳》里的韦斯利·斯奈普斯 |
[08:09] | At least you’re not dressed like a lady. | 至少你没男扮女装 |
[08:10] | I’m not dressed like a lady. I’m dressed like Grandmama. | 我不是男扮女装 我是打扮成外婆 |
[08:13] | Larry Johnson’s character from the sneaker ads. | 拉里·约翰逊在运动鞋广告里的角色 |
[08:15] | Why do you have a chair? | 为什么你带着把椅子 |
[08:16] | I’m Bobby Knight. | 我是鲍比·奈特 |
[08:18] | The short-tempered basketball coach. | 那个暴脾气篮球教练 |
[08:20] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[08:28] | Guys, we’re about to enter our first high-school party. | 伙计们 我们将要踏入我们第一个高中派对现场 |
[08:31] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[08:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:42] | What are you doing here? | 你们来做什么 |
[08:44] | Aren’t you tampons still in 8th grade? | 你们这群姨妈巾不还是初中生吗 |
[08:46] | Maybe. That turn you on? | 或许吧 让你性奋了吗 |
[08:49] | Ew, the little one spoke. | 恶 那个小东西会讲话 |
[08:51] | Officially the worst party ever. | 完全就是史上最烂派对 |
[08:58] | No… | 不 |
[09:00] | Jessica, you won’t believe this. | 杰西卡 你不会相信这事的 |
[09:02] | I need the name for a sexually promiscuous fingerprint analyst. | 我需要一个不男不女的指纹分析师名字 |
[09:05] | Amber. | 安布尔 |
[09:06] | So, I was reading the article, and it says that | 我刚刚在看报纸 刚好看到 |
[09:08] | a girl slaughtered her family with a shovel | 一百年前的今天晚上有个女孩 |
[09:11] | exactly 100 years ago tonight… | 在这个房子里用铁锹 |
[09:14] | in this very house. | 杀死了她全家 |
[09:16] | House was built in ’74. | 这房子是在1974年建的 |
[09:19] | Right, on the very property | 对 就建在 |
[09:21] | where the shovel massacre happened. | 铁锹屠杀案的案发地点 |
[09:23] | They filled in a swamp to build this development. | 这房子是填了一个沼泽地 建在沼泽地上面的 |
[09:25] | That’s why it smells like eggs when the wind blows south. | 所以南风一吹都是鸡蛋味 |
[09:28] | Probably the old swamp house then. | 那可能是老沼泽之家 |
[09:31] | That is not how you spell “Trachea.” | 脊椎可不是这么拼的 |
[09:35] | Where’s my White Out? | 我的涂改液呢 |
[09:36] | I think there’s some in the hall closet. | 大厅壁橱里好像还有 |
[09:43] | I lost my ball. | 我的球不见了 |
[09:46] | Yes, you were scared. | 太好了 你被吓到了 |
[09:48] | No, I’m confused. | 没有 我是不明白 |
[09:49] | Why is Reba standing in our hallway? | 为什么里芭会站在我们门口 |
[09:50] | I brought her over after school. | 她放学后我带她过来的 |
[09:52] | I am not Reba. I am Anastasia Zinx from Poland! | 我不是里芭 我是来自波兰的阿纳斯塔西娅·辛克思 |
[09:58] | Did you get her parents’ permission? | 你有得到她父母的同意吗 |
[10:00] | If not, that’s a felony… Child abduction. | 如果没有 那就是重罪 绑架小孩 |
[10:02] | Okay, Reba, let’s go. | 好了 里芭 我们走 |
[10:04] | Who is this Reba everyone keeps… | 大家都在说的这个里芭是谁 |
[10:05] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[10:08] | Evan, choose the costumes already. | 埃文 赶紧选好服装 |
[10:11] | We’re losing trick-or-treat time. | 我们快没时间玩不给糖就捣乱了 |
[10:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:18] | I’m Los Angeles County Superior Court Justice Lance Ito. | 我是洛杉矶高等法院的兰斯·伊藤法官 |
[10:22] | Who am I gonna be? | 那我要当谁 |
[10:23] | Here, put these on. | 给 穿上 |
[10:30] | Famous house guest Kato Kaelin. | 有名的宿客 加藤·凯琳 |
[10:35] | Nobody knows who Kato Kaelin is. | 没有人知道 加藤·凯琳 是谁 |
[10:37] | Exactly. That’s what drives him. | 没错 那就是他犯罪的导火线 |
[10:39] | Use that. | 好好利用 |
[10:40] | I knew I shouldn’t have let you pick. | 我就知道我不该让你选 |
[10:42] | It’s late. Let’s just do “Jurassic Park.” | 很晚了 我们就穿《侏罗纪公园》主题的服装吧 |
[10:44] | Overruled! I’m going as Judge Lance Ito. | 驳回 我要扮成兰斯·伊藤法官 |
[10:46] | Fine! I’m going as Indiana Jones. | 好吧 我要扮成印第安纳·琼斯 |
[10:49] | Then give me back Deidre’s wig. | 那把迪雅卓的假发还给我 |
[10:51] | Gladly. | 非常乐意 |
[10:56] | So, where is everybody? | 其他人呢 |
[10:59] | Are we early? | 是我们来早了吗 |
[11:00] | Everyone’s at this 10th grader’s party. | 十年级派对的所有人都到了 |
[11:02] | She’s older and has a pool. | 她最大而且她家有泳池 |
[11:03] | Easy Erica’s got a pool? | 软柿子埃里卡家里有泳池 |
[11:05] | Does she mind if I… | 那她介不介意我 |
[11:07] | dip skinny? | 裸泳呢 |
[11:09] | “Sailor Boy.” Is that beer. | 见习水手 这是啤酒吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. I ganked it from my dad’s fridge in the garage. | 是 我从我爸爸车库里的冰箱偷来的 |
[11:14] | I also found this bag of pipe tobacco. | 我还找到了这包烟叶 |
[11:16] | I don’t know how to use it, but it’s there. | 我不知道怎么吸 顺手拿来了 |
[11:18] | Come on, Nicole. Let’s go to Erica’s. I can’t. | -拜托 妮可 我们去埃里卡家吧 -我不能去 |
[11:21] | If I show up there, everyone will know my party sucked. | 如果我去的话 所有人都会知道我的派对烂透了 |
[11:23] | Yeah. All right, bitches. | 是烂透了 好了 小婊砸们 |
[11:26] | Zig-a-zig out. | 咱们走吧 |
[11:32] | If we leave now, can we still make the Rickenbackers? | 如果我们现在走 还赶得上瑞肯贝克家吗 |
[11:35] | We’d have to lightly jog. | 我们得跑过去 |
[11:38] | You guys can’t leave. | 你们不能走 |
[11:39] | Come on! Nicole always had our back | 拜托 妮可初中的时候 |
[11:41] | when she was in middle school. | 一直都在支持我们 |
[11:42] | We can’t just abandon her now. | 现在我们不能就这么丢下她 |
[11:44] | Besides, we’re a crew. | 再说 我们是一队的 |
[11:46] | We stick together. | 我们要团结 |
[11:47] | We do, but, dude, it’s Halloween. | 我们是啊 但是 哥儿们 今天是万圣节啊 |
[11:54] | For real? You’re just gonna bail? | 不是吧 你们就这么走了 |
[11:56] | I’ve been in high school for a month. | 我已经上了一个月高中了 |
[11:58] | Why did I think anyone would come | 怎么还会以为大家会来 |
[12:00] | to some dumb freshman party? | 参加一个菜鸟新人的派对呢 |
[12:01] | Hey, it only takes two to start a party. | 嘿 办派对只需要两个东西 |
[12:04] | Lucky for us, I’ve seen a ton of music videos. | 幸好我看过一大堆音乐视频 |
[12:25] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[12:32] | “‘Sure, a collapsed trachea is suspicious, ‘ | “当然了 脊椎瘫痪是很可疑 |
[12:35] | she says, zipping up the body bag, | 她一边拉起裹尸袋的拉链一边说 |
[12:37] | ‘but so is a knife to the brain.'” | 但大脑上插着一把刀也同样奇怪” |
[12:40] | Gold. | 完美 |
[12:42] | I hit someone with my car! | 我开车撞到人了 |
[12:45] | I think it might have been a kid. I don’t know. | 我想可能是个孩子 我不知 |
[12:47] | They weren’t wearing reflective clothing. | 他们穿着反光外套 |
[12:48] | I-I-I panicked, and I drove right back home. | 我 我 我慌了 然后我立马掉头回家 |
[12:51] | Are there any pieces stuck in the grill? | 有没有碎片卡在车架上 |
[12:52] | What? | 什么 |
[12:54] | Hair, clothes, skin? | 头发啊 衣服啊 皮肤之类的 |
[12:55] | Shoes stuck in the wheel well. | 鞋子也会卡住轮子 |
[12:57] | We got to make sure the car is clean. | 我们得确保车子是干净的 |
[12:58] | Strip down, I will burn your clothes in the car port | 把衣服脱下来 我拿去车棚烧掉 |
[13:01] | while you shower. | 你去洗澡 |
[13:02] | Impact blood travels, | 要洗掉血迹 |
[13:03] | so you got to scrub your bellybutton, armpits, legpits, | 所以你要好好搓搓你的肚脐 腋窝 腿窝 |
[13:06] | inside your eyelids… Everywhere. | 眼皮里面也要 统统洗干净 |
[13:09] | – Okay, I get it… – Keys! | -好的 我明白了 -钥匙 |
[13:11] | I need your keys. | 钥匙给我 |
[13:12] | I’ll run the car into a tree | 我要开车去撞树 |
[13:13] | to cover up any dents this kid may have caused. | 掩盖掉任何那个孩子造成的凹痕 |
[13:15] | Better, I’ll slam the brakes | 不行 我要大力踩刹车 |
[13:17] | and let the car behind bump me into it | 让车子刹不住 弹出气囊撞我 |
[13:19] | so we don’t have a knock on our insurance. | 这样我们就不用扯上我们的保险 |
[13:21] | Next hurricane, I’ll chop down the tree | 下一次飓风来袭 我要砍了那棵树 |
[13:23] | in case any flesh transferred to the bark. | 以防任何肉碎转移到树皮里 |
[13:26] | We never speak of this again. | 这事我们就不再提起 |
[13:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:29] | I give up! You’re un-scarable! | 我放弃了 你是吓不倒的 |
[13:37] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:38] | Mom, don’t get mad, but I’m at the police station. | 妈 你不要生气 不过我在警察局 |
[13:40] | You got to come get me. | 你得来救我 |
[13:41] | Eddie, what did you… Oh-kay. | 埃迪 你怎么 好吧 |
[13:45] | Nice one, Louis. Okay. You almost had me there. | 这招不错 路易斯 好吧 你差点吓到我了 |
[13:49] | Good Eddie impression. Bye. | 埃迪效果不错 再见 |
[13:51] | No, don’t han… | 不是 别挂 |
[13:52] | Who was that? | 谁打电话来 |
[13:57] | Eddie’s in jail. | 埃迪进监狱了 |
[14:00] | Is that my going-out purse? | 那是我的外出包包吗 |
[14:09] | Okay, now let me do a goofy one! | 好了 现在让我来个高飞脸 |
[14:11] | Sorry. Last one, dude. | 抱歉 最后一张了 兄弟 |
[14:12] | I’m not supposed to take these | 我不该拍这些照片的 |
[14:13] | unless I’m actually booking someone. | 除非我是收钱办事 |
[14:16] | I’m so screwed. | 我烂透了 |
[14:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:19] | Officer Bryson said I’m not in trouble, right? | 布赖森警官说我不会有麻烦的 是吧 |
[14:22] | Right, it was just a noise complaint. | 对 只是个噪音投诉而已 |
[14:23] | I had to bring you in because there wasn’t any adult supervision. | 因为没有大人监管 所以我不得不抓你们进来 |
[14:26] | What about the beer? | 那啤酒呢 |
[14:28] | Sailor Boy? That’s that Tom Collins mix. | 见习水手吗 那是一种混合饮料 汤姆柯林斯 |
[14:29] | Zesty, but non-alcoholic. | 很嗨 但是没有酒精的 |
[14:31] | Great. | 太好了 |
[14:33] | So I was offering a zesty juice mix to 8th graders. | 所以我是给初中生提供很嗨的混合果汁 |
[14:37] | My party was a disaster. | 我的派对简直是个灾难 |
[14:38] | Everyone’s gonna make fun of me. | 大家都会取笑我的 |
[14:42] | Hey, Jessica, Louis. | 嘿 杰西卡 路易斯 |
[14:43] | Eddie’s free to go, no need to be mad at him. | 埃迪可以走了 不用生他的气 |
[14:46] | He’s not in any trouble. | 他没惹麻烦 |
[14:47] | I’m not mad at him. I’m mad at this holiday. | 我不是气他 我是气这个节日 |
[14:50] | Had to come down here, waste my time. | 害我得来这里 浪费我的时间 |
[14:51] | I’m in the middle of a best seller. | 我正在畅销作家的练成路上 |
[14:53] | Oh, what are you reading? | 你在看什么书 |
[14:55] | “Reading.” | 读书 |
[14:56] | No, I don’t consume, I create. | 不 我不是买书的 我是写书的 |
[15:03] | Well, I just need you to sign him out. | 好吧 我只是需要你签字把他带走 |
[15:10] | Or would you prefer blue ink? | 或者你想要蓝色墨水 |
[15:20] | Can’t believe we missed trick-or-treating. | 不敢相信我们错过了”不给糖就捣蛋” |
[15:21] | And there’s no candy left here. | 现在这里也没有糖果了 |
[15:31] | This is the worst Halloween ever. | 简直是史上最糟糕的万圣节 |
[15:35] | You didn’t check to make sure the party was supervised. | 你没有确认那个派对有没大人监管的吗 |
[15:38] | He could have come home addicted to drugs or pregnant. | 他可能回来就染上毒瘾了或者怀孕了 |
[15:40] | I just wanted him to have some fun | 我只是想让他在一年中 |
[15:41] | on the best night of the year. | 最棒的晚上能玩得开心点 |
[15:43] | This wouldn’t have happened | 如果不是你一直忙着吓唬我 |
[15:44] | if you weren’t so busy trying to scare me. | 这一切就不会发生 |
[15:48] | You know how you love Christmas? | 你知道你有多爱圣诞节吗 |
[15:50] | Yes, it is a superior holiday. | 当然了 那是个盛大的节日 |
[15:52] | Well, remember that one Christmas when I was working, | 记得那个我在工作的圣诞节吗 |
[15:55] | and I told you to go get the tree without me, | 我让你自己去买圣诞树 |
[15:57] | then I came home, and there was no tree. | 然后我回家发现 并没有圣诞树 |
[15:59] | I didn’t want to put it on top of the car myself. | 我不想一个人把它搬到车上去 |
[16:02] | You also wanted me there. | 你希望我在那陪着 |
[16:03] | I don’t want to pay the guy $5 to tie it down with twine. | 那人只是把圣诞树捆起来就要收五块钱 |
[16:07] | Another reason you wanted me there. | 还是因为你希望我在那陪着你 |
[16:08] | I didn’t want to carry it in myself | 我不想自己一个人把它带回家 |
[16:10] | and get needles all over the floor. | 掉的满地都是松针 |
[16:11] | All reasons you wanted me there. | 全都是因为你希望我在那 |
[16:13] | Okay, fine! | 好吧 行 |
[16:14] | I wanted you there, | 我希望你在那 |
[16:16] | – but Christmas is different. – Why? | -但是圣诞节不一样 -为什么 |
[16:18] | Christmas is something you share with your family. | 圣诞节是你和家人一起度过的节日 |
[16:21] | Well, that’s how I feel about Halloween. | 我觉得万圣节也是这样 |
[16:32] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[16:53] | Get dressed, we’re going trick-or-treating. | 穿好衣服 我们要去“不给糖就捣蛋”了 |
[16:56] | But it’s November 1st. I call Evan’s candy! | -但是已经是11月1号了 -埃文的糖果归我 |
[16:58] | I’m on board! I’m on board! | 我加入 我加入 |
[17:00] | What’s this all about? | 这是干什么 |
[17:02] | I will never like Halloween. | 我永远不会喜欢万圣节 |
[17:05] | But I unrstand | 但是我明白 |
[17:06] | wanting everyone in the family to join in. | 希望家人都参与进来的那种感觉 |
[17:12] | I am a cat now. | 我现在是只猫了 |
[17:15] | That’s the Halloween spirit. | 这才是万圣节的精神 |
[17:20] | Short Round? | 助手小滑溜? |
[17:22] | Barney? | 恐龙巴尼? |
[17:23] | I just like trick-or-treating with you. | 我只是喜欢和你一起玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[17:25] | I don’t care if I’m the sidekick. | 我不在意我是不是小配角 |
[17:27] | Me neither. I just want to be a team again. | 我也是 我只是希望我们能一起搭档 |
[17:34] | God, I love Halloween. | 天呐 我爱万圣节 |
[17:39] | Hey, put those back. We’re not done yet. | 嘿 放回去 我们还没结束呢 |
[17:46] | All but Jessica: Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[17:48] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[17:52] | You’re supposed to give us something. | 你应该要给我们点什么东西 |
[17:53] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:59] | Sorry, but Halloween was last month. | 抱歉 但是万圣节是上个月的事了 |
[18:01] | What is this game you all play? | 你们这是唱哪一出 |
[18:03] | You leave up your Christmas lights till forever, | 你们让圣诞的灯亮得没日没夜 |
[18:06] | but we come one measly day after Halloween, | 我们就只是来晚了一天庆祝万圣节 |
[18:08] | and it’s like the whole thing never happened. | 你们就装作什么都没发生过的样子 |
[18:11] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[18:13] | Let’s see if I can whip up a fresh batch of my ghouladas. | 我去看看能不能新调一份戳爆眼球鸡尾酒 |
[18:15] | Oh, I’d take a gander at some of those. | 哦 那我可要好好看一看了 |
[18:19] | Eddie! You saved my party! I did? | 埃迪 你拯救了我的派对 是了吗 |
[18:23] | Everyone’s talking about how the cops busted it up. | 所有人都在说那天警察是怎么把它查封的 |
[18:25] | Rumors are flying. | 流言满天飞 |
[18:27] | People are saying there were like 100 kids there… | 大家都说那天大概有一百个孩子 |
[18:29] | Kegs, Goldschlager. | 酒桶 肉桂甜酒 |
[18:31] | Supposedly the gold flakes cut your throat | 据说 酒里的金箔会割伤你的喉咙 |
[18:33] | so the alcohol can get to your bloodstream quicker. | 所以酒精会加速进入你的血液 |
[18:36] | Tight. | 听起来就不得了 |
[18:37] | Thanks for not bailing on me. You’re a good friend. | 谢谢你没有丢下我 你是我的好朋友 |
[18:40] | You are, too, unlike some people I know. | 你也是 不像我认识的某些人呢 |
[18:43] | I messed up, man! We shouldn’t have bailed on you! | 我错了 哥们 我们不应该丢下你 |
[18:46] | We were seduced by the holiday! | 我们被节日给诱惑了 |
[18:48] | If it makes you feel better, | 如果这些让你好受的话 那我告诉你 |
[18:49] | we missed out on the good candy, and that party sucked. | 我们没能拿到好吃的糖果 派对也搞砸了 |
[18:51] | Brian cried, Trent lost his chair, | 布莱恩哭了 特伦特弄丢了他的椅子 |
[18:53] | Walt just spilled something on his mom’s dress… | 沃尔特把一些东西洒在了他妈妈的裙子上 |
[18:55] | He’s grounded. | 他被关禁闭了 |
[18:56] | Some bullies thought I was dressed like Basketball Simba. | 有些混蛋以为我穿的是篮球狮子 |
[18:59] | They lifted me up by my waist | 他们把我从腰举起来 |
[19:00] | and carried me around like this… | 然后像这样举着我 |
[19:03] | Do you know how demeaning that is?! | 你知道那多丢人嘛 |
[19:05] | Is Dave gonna be okay? | 戴夫还好吗 |
[19:08] | He’s fine. | 他还好 |
[19:09] | I’m just gonna let him sweat for a little bit. | 我只是要晾他一会 |
[19:11] | Seriously, are we cool, man?! | 讲真 我们和好了吗 哥们 |
[19:13] | Can we just agree, overall, that I’ve been a good friend to you? | 我们不能握手言和嘛 再怎么说 我也是你哥们啊 |
[19:21] | What if you don’t like it? | 如果你们不喜欢呢 |
[19:23] | Oh, come on. We want to hear it. | 怎么会呢 我们很期待呢 |
[19:24] | Yeah. Yeah, it’ll be good. | 是啊 是啊 一定会很棒的 |
[19:25] | Let’s go! Whoo! | 来吧 哇吼 |
[19:27] | Okay, I’ll read the first chapter. | 好吧 我来念第一章节 |
[19:30] | It’s 60 pages long, but I don’t see any cuts. | 有六十页 但是我觉得没有可以精简的地方了 |
[19:35] | “‘A Case of a Knife to the Brain’ by A.L. Tyson.” | 《爆头案》 作者A.L. Tyson |
[19:39] | That’s my pen name so we don’t get crazies at the door. | 这是我的笔名 以免有人堵咱们家门口 |
[19:41] | Smart. | 机智 |
[19:42] | “It was just another body on just another Tuesday. | “又是一个星期二 又有一具尸体 |
[19:45] | The sun cast an auburn glow on the dewy grass | 缕缕赭色的阳光投射在沾着露水的草地上 |
[19:47] | beneath the marbled-purple corpse. | 旁边是紫大理石色的尸体 |
[19:50] | Three feet away, a sensibly priced, blood-red pump | 三尺之外 一个明码标价 血红色的水泵 |
[19:53] | extinguishes a Virginia Slim with a vigorous twist. | 淹没了一个夸张的扭动的弗吉尼亚瘦子 |
[19:56] | ‘ God, I hate Detroit.’ | ‘天 我讨厌底特律’ |
[20:00] | This is Jennifer Hong, smart as she is beautiful. | 这是詹妮弗·洪 她美貌与智慧兼得 |
[20:03] | She pushes through the plastic police line, | 她挤着穿过了塑料警戒线 |
[20:05] | never one for red tape, | 她不是一个形式主义的人 |
[20:07] | which, in this instance, is yellow. | 这一次 拉起的是黄色警戒带 |
[20:09] | ‘Hey, Freckles, ‘ she barks a lazy beat cop. | ‘嘿 雀斑男’ 她对一个懒散的警察大喊 |
[20:12] | ‘I’m gonna need a step stool.’ | ‘我需要一把踏凳’ |
[20:13] | ‘Why?’ asks Chief Stephens, | ‘为什么’ 斯蒂芬局长问 |
[20:15] | his incuriosity born from a looming pension, | 他良好的教育 白人的血统 |
[20:18] | soft upbringing, and overall whiteness. | 和即将领到的退休金 让他漠不关心 |
[20:21] | ‘To get the murder weapon, dummy, ‘ she yawns, | ‘去找凶器啊 蠢货’ 她打了个哈欠 |
[20:24] | pointing to a 9-inch Bowie knife stuck in a knobby oak tree. | 指向茂密的橡树上卡着的一把九英寸的猎刀 |
[20:27] | ‘I’ll be damned, ‘ Stephens chortles. | ‘真见鬼了’ 斯蒂芬咯咯地笑了起来 |
[20:30] | She pops an orange Tic Tac in her mouth | 她吃下一颗橘黄色的滴答糖 |
[20:33] | and brushes past Amber, | 然后扫了一眼安柏 |
[20:34] | a brunette with electric green eyes | 一个拥有绿色电眼的褐色肤色的女人 |
[20:36] | dusting the rotting cadaver for prints. | 她在为尸体扫尘以采集指纹 |
[20:39] | Remember her. | 记住她 |
[20:41] | ‘Hey, Hong, ‘ yells Stephens. | ‘嘿 洪’ 斯蒂芬叫道 |
[20:43] | ‘We got reports to fill out.’ | ‘我们还有报告要写呢’ |
[20:45] | Jennifer spins back, ‘I got three kids, | 詹妮弗转过身来 说 ‘我有三个孩子 |
[20:48] | a judgmental mother-in-law, and an emotional husband | 一个多嘴多舌的婆婆 一个敏感的丈夫 |
[20:51] | who likes to play games with the oven! | 他还喜欢和烤箱玩游戏 |
[20:53] | I don’t have time for reports.’ | 我没时间做报告’ |