时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’re too generous, Lianne, thank you for the gift. | 你真是太够意思了 利安妮 谢谢你的礼物 |
[00:07] | Of course. Merry Christmas. | 当然 圣诞快乐 |
[00:09] | Merry Christmas to you, too. | 也祝你圣诞快乐 |
[00:12] | God, I am so good at realty. | 天呐 我真的太适合销售房地产了 |
[00:16] | They came. | 它们到了 |
[00:20] | They’re more gorgeous than I could have imagined. | 它们比我想象得更漂亮 |
[00:21] | They’re for me and Marvin. | 这是我和马文的 |
[00:23] | On Christmas day, we’re gonna cook goose chili in the driveway | 在圣诞节那天 我们打算在车道上做鹅肉辣酱汤 |
[00:26] | while drinking holiday ale and wearing matching custom PJs. | 还得喝节日麦芽酒和同款睡衣呢 |
[00:29] | Smart. Personalizing it with embroidery so I can’t return it. | 真够聪明的 这些个性化刺绣让我想退都没法退 |
[00:33] | Okay, boys, Grandma, get in here. | 好了 孩子们 奶奶 快过来 |
[00:35] | My satisfied client just gave me | 我的好客户刚刚给了我 |
[00:38] | six free movie passes as a Christmas gift, | 六张免费电影券作为圣诞礼物 |
[00:40] | so I’m taking us all to see “Jingle All the Way.” | 所以我打算带大家看《一路响叮当》 |
[00:44] | – Schwarzenegger! – Sinbad! | -施瓦辛格 -辛巴达 |
[00:45] | I heard it’s the best Christmas movie since “Home Alone.” | 我听说这是继《小鬼当家》以来最好的圣诞贺岁片 |
[00:47] | I think you forgot about “The Santa Clause.” | 你是把《圣诞老人》给忘了吧 |
[00:49] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[00:50] | What are you even debating? | 有什么好争的 |
[00:52] | All Christmas movies are great, just like all Denzel movies. | 所有的圣诞电影都很棒 就像所有丹泽尔的电影一样 |
[00:55] | Mom, what if Denzel did a Christmas movie? | 妈 如果丹泽尔拍了一部圣诞电影会怎么样 |
[01:00] | It’s like you can see into my soul. | 你真是深知我心 |
[01:02] | Okay. Well, the passes are for the Regal. | 好吧 电影券是国王影院的 |
[01:05] | The next showing is at 7:00. What time is it? | 下一场开演是七点 现在几点 |
[01:07] | 4:15. | 四点十五分 |
[01:09] | So we’re already late. | 那我们已经要迟到了 |
[01:10] | We have to move if we want to get the best middle-row seats. | 我们得赶紧出发 要不然就抢不到最好的中间的座位了 |
[01:14] | Okay, Evan, go put on some cargo pants | 好了 埃文 去把你的工装裤穿上 |
[01:16] | and make some popcorn and stuff it in the pockets. | 然后拿点爆米花装进口袋里 |
[01:18] | Louis, go take the pajamas to Marvin next door. | 路易斯 把睡衣给隔壁马文拿过去 |
[01:20] | Everybody else, get changed. Let’s go. | 其他人去换衣服 快动起来 |
[01:22] | Let’s go. | 动起来 |
[01:33] | I hope you don’t mind, but I pre-buttered the… | 我希望你们不介意 但我事先倒了些黄油 |
[01:37] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[01:40] | Aaaaaaah! | 啊啊啊 |
[01:42] | These are still hot. | 这还是热的呢 |
[02:01] | Jessica, you look so Christmasy. | 杰西卡 你看起来真是太圣诞了 |
[02:03] | When did you buy that sweater? | 你什么时候买的这毛衣 |
[02:04] | Oh, I borrowed it from Honey. | 哦 我跟哈妮借的 |
[02:06] | Can I jingle a bell? | 我能来一个铃儿响叮当吗 |
[02:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:11] | I’m so excited… everything is done on my to-do list, | 我真是太激动了 我任务清单上所有的事都做完了 |
[02:14] | except prepping my Lao Ban Santa outfit. | 除了准备我的圣诞老板装 |
[02:17] | Evan loved it so much last year. | 埃文去年可喜欢这个了 |
[02:21] | Santa is Chinese. | 圣诞老人是中国人 |
[02:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:24] | The mole application alone takes 45 minutes, | 光是画那颗痣就花了四十五分钟 |
[02:27] | but it’s necessary to hide my beauty. | 但只有这样才能掩盖我的美丽 |
[02:29] | Well, the effort you put into those presents shows. | 嗯 看得出你真的很用心地准备那些礼物 |
[02:31] | The boys love their gifts… | 孩子们很爱他们的礼物 |
[02:33] | Eddie’s Glo Worm, Emery’s yo-yo, Evan’s Power Ranger. | 埃迪的格洛虫虫 埃默里的悠悠球 埃文的恐龙战队 |
[02:36] | – Power Ranger Megazord. – Oh. | -恐龙战队超级佐德 -哦 |
[02:38] | The key is to buy the hottest toys | 关键就是在圣诞节上市之后一天 |
[02:40] | the day after Christmas when they go on sale, | 买最热门的玩具 |
[02:42] | and then give them to the boys the following year. | 然后下一年再送给孩子们 |
[02:45] | It’s so special to give a gift that makes our children happy | 能送个让孩子们开心 同时价格也让我开心的礼物 |
[02:49] | at a price that makes me happy. | 真是太有意义了 |
[02:52] | Christmas is a tool of the white capitalist establishment. | 圣诞节就是一个白人建设资本主义的工具 |
[02:57] | What? | 啥 |
[02:58] | That’s why this year, I’m celebrating Kwanzaa. | 这就是为什么今年我过的是宽扎节[非裔美国人的节日] |
[03:00] | Nas talked about it in The Source magazine. | 纳斯在《源》杂志里谈到过 |
[03:02] | He also talked about | 他还说了 |
[03:03] | his favorite pickle stores in the Bronx. | 他在布朗克斯最喜欢的腌菜店 |
[03:05] | It was a great read. | 写得挺不错的 |
[03:07] | Wait, what’s Kwanzaa? | 等会儿 什么是宽扎节 |
[03:08] | You don’t know what Kwanzaa is? | 你不知道什么是宽扎节吗 |
[03:10] | You don’t know what Kwanzaa is. | 是你不知道什么是宽扎节 |
[03:13] | Oh, Jessica, hey. | 哦 杰西卡 嘿 |
[03:15] | Could you guys scooch over to open up a couple of middle seats | 你们能不能挪一下 给我和理查德在中间 |
[03:17] | for me and Richard? | 留出两个位置 |
[03:18] | Do not make eye contact. | 不要看他们 |
[03:20] | My husband has acute-angle glaucoma, | 我丈夫有急性青光眼 |
[03:22] | so he has to sit dead center. | 所以他一定得坐在正中间 |
[03:24] | It acts up when I stare at anything from a side angle. | 不管看什么 只要我从边上看眼睛就会出毛病 |
[03:28] | Um, I don’t believe you, | 呃 我才不信你 |
[03:29] | but even if I did, | 即使我信了 |
[03:31] | we got here two hours early for a reason, so… | 但我们专门提前两个小时来这里霸位的 所以 |
[03:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:44] | Evan, popcorn. | 埃文 爆米花 |
[03:47] | Evan! | 埃文 |
[03:54] | Don’t be scared. | 不要害怕 |
[03:56] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[03:59] | Ahoy? | 啊嘿 |
[04:00] | – Marvin, it’s… – Hey, Chili Boy Lou! | -马文 我是 -嘿 辣椒小子路易 |
[04:03] | I would normally respond with a “Chili Boy Marv,” | 要是没事儿的话我会回复“辣椒小子马文”的 |
[04:05] | but we have a bit of an emergency. | 但是我们出了点紧急情况 |
[04:07] | We’re at the movies and accidentally left Evan at home. | 我们本来在看电影的 但是不小心把埃文落家里了 |
[04:09] | Could you check on him? | 你能去看一下他吗 |
[04:11] | Yeah. Yeah, I can see him from here. | 行 行 我能从这看见他 |
[04:13] | He looks like he’s talking to a small pig. | 他看起来好像在跟一个小猪说话呢 |
[04:15] | He’s talking to Oinker. He’s okay. | 他正在跟小懒说话呢 没事儿 |
[04:18] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 是的 他挺好的 |
[04:19] | Just like these PJs. | 这个睡衣也很好 |
[04:21] | Ha-ha, have you tried the spice pocket? | 哈哈 你有没有试试香料包 |
[04:23] | Marvin, we’re heading home, | 马文 我们正往家里赶 |
[04:25] | but can you go over and double check that Evan is okay? | 但是你能不能去我们那里再看一眼埃文是不是没事 |
[04:28] | Oh, a mother’s love is a beautiful thing. | 噢 母爱真是伟大 |
[04:29] | Yeah, I’ll grab my spare key and head right over. | 好的 我拿上备用钥匙就过去 |
[04:31] | Oh, just curious. What movie were you guys seeing? | 对了好奇问一句 你们看啥电影呢 |
[04:34] | “Jingle All the Way.” | 《一路响叮当》 |
[04:35] | Hold on. | 等会儿 |
[04:36] | Do not blow a chance to see this movie. | 别错过看这部电影的机会 |
[04:38] | I’ve seen it three times. | 这片我看过三次 |
[04:40] | – It’s a riot. – But Evan… | -真的很赞 -但是埃文 |
[04:41] | I can watch Evan for a few hours. | 我能照看埃文几个小时 |
[04:43] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:44] | Did you see the movie “Twins”? | 你们看过那部《龙兄鼠弟》吗 |
[04:45] | This is almost as good. | 就跟那个一样棒 |
[04:49] | Put them up. | 把它们挂上 |
[04:50] | No thanks, buddy. | 不了 谢谢 哥们儿 |
[04:51] | I’m not about to hit a Santa Claus. | 我并不想打一个圣诞老人 |
[05:00] | Evan? | 埃文 |
[05:02] | Ah! Oof. | 啊 呜 |
[05:07] | Uncle Marvin? | 马文伯伯 |
[05:08] | How long have you had a key? I don’t have a key. | 你什么时候有的钥匙 我都没有钥匙呢 |
[05:11] | Mm. Ohhh. | 嗯 哦哟 |
[05:14] | “And now you see,” Said the turtle, | “现在你明白了吧” 乌龟说 |
[05:16] | “Why it is useless to cry.” | “为什么哭是没有用的” |
[05:17] | Amy Tan has lived life. | 谭恩美[作家]真是参透了人生 |
[05:20] | What? | 咋啦 |
[05:21] | Marvin, are you okay? | 马文 你还好吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah. Ah, ow. | 嗯 啊 噢 |
[05:25] | Oh. It’s just the old L5 vertebrae acting up on me. | 就是我这老脊椎跟我在这搞事情 |
[05:29] | I said I would get Honey to help, but he refused. | 我跟他说我去找哈妮帮忙 但是他不让 |
[05:32] | No one can tell her. | 谁也不许告诉她 |
[05:33] | She can never know I’m old. | 她可不能知道我老了 |
[05:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:35] | Sorry about that, Marvin. | 真是对不起 马文 |
[05:37] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 噢 别担心 |
[05:38] | I got scared, and I was trying to protect the house. | 我很害怕 我当时想保护这个家 |
[05:41] | So I set a trap. | 所以我设置了一个陷阱 |
[05:42] | Oh, my poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[05:43] | I never want you to be scared. Come here. | 我从没想过让你感到害怕 过来抱抱 |
[05:47] | Sorry, hugs are for Mommies who remember their babies. | 抱歉 拥抱只给那些会记住她们孩子的妈妈们 |
[05:50] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[05:53] | Well, if you knew how worried we were about you, | 好吧 如果你知道我们是多么担心你 |
[05:56] | you wouldn’t be mad. | 你就不会这么生气了 |
[05:57] | Sure, when I’m worried, I sit down | 是 当我担心的时候 我也会坐着 |
[05:59] | and watch a 90-minute light comedy, too. | 看完九十分钟的轻喜剧 |
[06:01] | Not. | 才不会 |
[06:03] | Evan, Mommy made a mistake. | 埃文 妈妈做错了 |
[06:06] | But she’s gonna make it up to you. | 但是她打算补偿你 |
[06:07] | How about an extra toy for Christmas this year? | 今年圣诞节多送你一个玩具怎么样 |
[06:10] | That’s okay, Mom, I know you didn’t mean to forget me. | 没事了 妈妈 我知道你不是有意把我忘了的 |
[06:13] | I’m mad, but I’ll cool off in the tub. | 我是挺生气的 但我在浴缸里泡个澡就没事了 |
[06:15] | No, I insist. | 不 我坚持 |
[06:17] | You know how I always get you last year’s best toy? | 我不是一直给你买去年的最佳玩具吗 |
[06:21] | What if I get you this year’s best toy this year? | 如果我今年给你买本年度最佳玩具怎么样 |
[06:25] | Any toy you want. | 任何你想要的玩具都可以 |
[06:26] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[06:28] | – Tickle Me Elmo. – Done. | -挠痒娃娃 -成交 |
[06:35] | Lady, Tickle Me Elmos have been sold out everywhere for weeks. | 女士 所有店的挠痒娃娃都断货好几周了 |
[06:39] | They’re impossible to find. | 根本不可能找到它们 |
[06:40] | You white people love throwing around that word… | 你们白人就是喜欢到处说这个词 |
[06:43] | “Impossible.” | “不可能” |
[06:44] | “Oh, Jennifer, my bangs are impossible.” | “哎 珍妮佛 我的刘海简直是绝了[本意为不可能]” |
[06:46] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:48] | Um, they’re not impossible, | 呃 它们不是不可能 |
[06:50] | but it’s very difficult. | 但是非常不容易 |
[06:52] | You can try checking this rare-toy website. | 你可以试试这个稀有玩具网 |
[06:55] | I’ll write down the address. | 我把网址给你写一下 |
[06:57] | Hey, I couldn’t help but overhear, | 嘿 我只是无意听到 |
[06:59] | you’re looking for a Tickle Me Elmo? | 你们是在找挠痒娃娃吗 |
[07:00] | Yes. Do you have one? | 是啊 你有吗 |
[07:02] | I do. It’s yours. | 我还真有 给你吧 |
[07:04] | You’ve been served. | 你收到传票了 |
[07:16] | Marvin is suing us? | 马文要起诉我们 |
[07:20] | Since you asked, | 既然你问了 |
[07:22] | Kwanzaa is a week-long celebration | 宽扎节是一个属于美国西非犹太人的 |
[07:24] | of the West African Diaspora in the Americas. | 为期一周的庆祝节日 |
[07:26] | So what day does Kwanzaa fall on? | 那么哪一天才是宽扎节 |
[07:30] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去厕所 |
[07:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:38] | Marvin is suing us for his back injury. | 马文因为他后背受伤而要起诉我们 |
[07:40] | I don’t know what I’m going to say to your mother. | 我不知道该怎么跟你妈妈说 |
[07:42] | I don’t think you should tell her. | 我觉得你还是别告诉她了 |
[07:43] | It’s gonna ruin her Christmas. | 这会毁了她的圣诞节的 |
[07:45] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[07:48] | Hey, Chili Boy Lou. | 嘿 辣椒小子路 |
[07:50] | Hey, you mind if I store my ham hocks over here? | 嘿 你介不介意我把我的火腿存在这边 |
[07:53] | Why are you acting so casual like nothing happened? | 你怎么就像没事人儿似的 |
[07:55] | Oh, oh, don’t worry, I’m fine. | 哦 别担心 我挺好的 |
[07:58] | Honey gave me a muscle relaxer. | 哈妮给我吃了肌肉松弛剂 |
[07:59] | My spine’s all loosey-goosey. | 我的脊椎柔软得不得了 |
[08:02] | No, I’m talking about you suing me. | 不 我是说你要起诉我们 |
[08:04] | I’m not suing you. I’m suing your insurance. | 我不是起诉你们 我是起诉你的保险公司 |
[08:06] | I get paid out for my injury, everything’s fine. | 然后我就能得到我的赔偿款 没什么大不了的 |
[08:09] | It’s not fine. Drop the lawsuit. | 这一点也不好 放弃诉讼 |
[08:10] | Ah, don’t be a ninny. | 哎呀 别跟个白痴似的 |
[08:12] | You know what, I don’t want to be around anyone | 你知道吗 我不想和会做出这种事的人 |
[08:14] | who would do this, especially on Christmas. | 在一起 特别是圣诞节 |
[08:18] | I can’t believe I was gonna wear matching pajamas with you. | 我真不敢相信我之前还打算跟你一起穿同款睡衣 |
[08:21] | And I can’t believe you’re in the pocket of big insurance. | 那我还不敢相信你兜里装着这么大的保险呢 |
[08:28] | So, this is our latest desktop computer with DSL connection. | 这是我们最新的电脑 配有数字用户线路连接 |
[08:31] | It has a Pentium processor and… | 它配有奔腾处理器和 |
[08:35] | Ma’am? This isn’t the public library. | 女士 这里不是公共图书馆 |
[08:37] | If you’re not serious about buying a computer… | 如果你不是真的想买这台电脑的话 |
[08:39] | This is my son. | 这是我儿子 |
[08:40] | Oh, my gosh. Is he missing? | 我的天呐 他是丢了吗 |
[08:42] | Yes… | 是的 |
[08:44] | a Tickle Me Elmo. | 丢了一个挠痒娃娃 |
[08:46] | It is his Christmas wish, and I’m not going to disappoint him. | 这是他的圣诞愿望 而我不打算让他失望 |
[08:50] | Oh, yes! | 哦 太好了 |
[08:51] | There’s someone selling one in Orlando. | 在奥兰多就有个人卖 |
[08:56] | Oh, how cute. | 真可爱 |
[08:57] | Looks like the Elmos are tickling her. | 就好像娃娃在挠她的痒痒 |
[09:01] | Okay, Smushy, time for | 好了 该吃多 |
[09:03] | another muscle relaxer for your back pain. | 一片肌肉松弛剂了 |
[09:06] | And I’m just gonna say this one last time. | 这是我最后一次这么说了 |
[09:08] | Please don’t sue our neighbors and best friends, the Huangs. | 请别起诉我们的好邻居及最好的朋友 黄家 |
[09:11] | Sorry, babe, where I come from, | 抱歉 宝贝 我老家那边的做法就是 |
[09:12] | if someone has insurance, you sue it. | 如果有人有保险 你就要起诉 |
[09:15] | Maybe with age, I’d let something like this slide. | 也许年纪大了 我可能就不再会这么较劲了 |
[09:17] | But right now, I’m virile and angry. | 但现在 我年富力强 同时也很气愤 |
[09:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | If you need me, I’m gonna be in our bedroom | 如果你需要我 我就在卧室 |
[09:24] | trying to figure out where I put my bell sweater. | 我要找找我那件带铃铛的毛衣去哪了 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:30] | Wake up, Uncle Marvin. | 醒醒 马文伯伯 |
[09:35] | Emery? | 埃默里 |
[09:36] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看起来就像幽灵一样 |
[09:38] | I am a ghost. | 我就是幽灵 |
[09:39] | I’m the Ghost of Christmas Past. | 我是圣诞往事的幽灵 |
[09:41] | And I’m here to show you something. | 我来这里是想给你看些东西 |
[09:44] | Hey, I-I know this place. | 嘿 我 我认识这地方 |
[09:46] | – This is your house. – Not yet. | -这是你家房子 -还不是呢 |
[09:50] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[09:55] | H-Honey. | 哈 哈妮 |
[09:57] | Sweetie, what are you doing over here? | 亲爱的 你在那干嘛呢 |
[09:58] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不见你说话的 |
[09:59] | We’re in the past. | 我们现在是在过去 |
[10:05] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[10:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:11] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[10:12] | Ronaldo. | 罗纳尔多 |
[10:13] | He lived here before we moved in, didn’t he? | 他在我们搬进来之前住在这里 是不是 |
[10:16] | Yeah, and he was always offering Honey free dance lessons | 是的 他总是给哈妮免费上舞蹈课 |
[10:18] | that she innocently took him up on. | 她就天真地接受了他 |
[10:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:21] | Get your hands off her, you scoundrel. | 把你的手从她身上拿开 你个流氓 |
[10:23] | More hips, more hips. | 扭扭胯 扭扭胯 |
[10:24] | No hips, no hips. | 别扭胯 别扭 |
[10:26] | I was so thankful when he moved out and you family moved in. | 我真是感激你们家在他搬出去的时候住了进来 |
[10:29] | So thankful you’re now suing us? | 太感激了所以现在要起诉我们吗 |
[10:31] | Does nobody understand how insurance works? | 没人知道保险公司的作用吗 |
[10:33] | You’ve seen what I came here to show you. | 你已经看完我想给你看的了 |
[10:35] | But, before Christmas, | 但是 在圣诞节之前 |
[10:37] | you’ll be visited by two more spirits. | 还有两个幽灵会来找你 |
[10:42] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[10:45] | Why can’t my Barbra Streisand dreams be that vivid? | 为什么我梦到芭芭拉·史翠珊[美国女艺人]的时候 没有这么活灵活现 |
[10:52] | Hi, Deirdre. | 嗨 迪雅卓 |
[10:53] | So, Richard’s blind. | 现在可好 理查德看不见了 |
[10:55] | Ever since your little power play the other day | 那天看《一路响叮当》时 你那么强势 |
[10:56] | at “Jingle All the Way,” My husband’s had blurry vision. | 弄得我老公现在视力模糊 |
[10:59] | From sitting on the side? | 是因为坐得太靠边吗 |
[11:00] | Mm-hmm. Yeah. | 就是因为这个 |
[11:01] | I had to spend the whole day teaching him | 我现在得成天教他 |
[11:03] | how many steps things are from other things. | 家里各处相隔几步 |
[11:04] | He has a wider gait than I do, so I have to take longer steps. | 他步子又比我大 我只好迈着大步 |
[11:07] | It’s been really challenging. | 这得有多难 |
[11:08] | Okay, fine. You’re angry. | 好啦 我理解 你生气了 |
[11:10] | But I’m not here for me. I’m here to buy a gift for Evan. | 但我不是为自己而来 我是来给埃文买礼物的 |
[11:13] | – No way. – I’ll pay top dollar. | -没门儿 -我出高价 |
[11:15] | Fine, come in. | 好吧 进来 |
[11:18] | So, this is my toy room, | 这就是我的玩具房 |
[11:20] | where I keep all the merchandise I sell online. | 我在网上卖的玩具都放在这儿 |
[11:22] | How come you have so many of the same doll? | 你从哪里弄这么多一样的玩偶娃娃 |
[11:24] | Those are Legal Rachels. | 都是执法者瑞秋 |
[11:26] | I bet wrong she was gonna be the hot item last Christmas. | 去年圣诞节时我赌她大热 结果我错了 |
[11:28] | Why is she holding a knife? | 她为什么要拿着一把刀 |
[11:29] | Because she was supposed to take the law in her own hands. | 因为她本应该要把法律拿在手中的 |
[11:33] | So, what do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[11:34] | Tickle Me Elmo. | 挠痒娃娃 |
[11:36] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:38] | Unfortch, those are both taken. | 真不幸 这两个都有安排了 |
[11:40] | See, one goes into my vault where I keep rare toys | 一个我要收藏到地下室里放着 |
[11:42] | to re-sell in the future, | 以后再拿来卖 |
[11:43] | and the other is a Christmas present | 另外一个我要送给我的教女 |
[11:44] | for my goddaughter Janice. | 珍妮丝作圣诞礼物 |
[11:46] | She is so hard to please. | 她很难取悦 |
[11:47] | “I only want a Tickle Me Elmo | “我只要圣诞老人亲手递给我的 |
[11:49] | handed to me by Santa Claus.” | 挠痒娃娃” |
[11:50] | I was supposed to have a Christmas party | 我本来打算明天给珍妮丝和她幼儿园的小朋友们 |
[11:52] | for Janice and her kindergarten friends tomorrow, | 一起开个圣诞派对 |
[11:54] | but Richard, who was going to be my Santa, is now blind. | 但是原本要做圣诞老人的理查德现在眼瞎了 |
[11:58] | I can get you a Santa. | 我给你弄个圣诞老人来 |
[12:00] | No, you can’t. | 不 你办不到 |
[12:02] | I already called, and everyone’s booked on such short notice. | 我打过电话 全部都被预定了 |
[12:04] | I can get one. And when I do, | 我可以找一个 如果我找来了 |
[12:06] | will you sell me your vault Elmo? | 你可以把你收藏的那个挠痒娃娃卖给我吗 |
[12:08] | Yes. | 可以 |
[12:17] | Yo, Uncle Marvin! Rise up. | 喂 马文伯伯 起来 |
[12:19] | Ah! | 啊 |
[12:22] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[12:24] | Are you the Ghost of Christmas Present? | 你是圣诞节现在之灵吗 |
[12:26] | No, pops, I’m the Ghost of Kwanzaa Present. | 不是啊 老爹 我是宽扎节现在之灵 |
[12:29] | Well, I already spoke to your ghost brother. | 哦 我已经跟你的幽灵兄弟聊过了 |
[12:31] | I’m not dropping the suit. | 我不会放弃起诉的 |
[12:32] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[12:41] | I hope your tickling fingers are ready for Elmo’s red body. | 我希望你已经手指发痒 要去挠红红的埃莫娃娃的痒痒了 |
[12:44] | So ready. | 迫不及待 |
[12:47] | Louis, what’s wrong? | 路易斯 怎么啦 |
[12:50] | I should have told you sooner, | 我本该早点告诉你的 |
[12:52] | but Marvin is suing us for his injury. | 马文要为他的伤而起诉我们 |
[12:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系的啦 |
[12:57] | Christmas is a season for forgiveness. | 圣诞节本来就是宽容的节日 |
[12:58] | Besides, our insurance will cover it. | 而且 我们可以用保险来赔付 |
[13:00] | Really? It doesn’t bother you? | 真的吗 你不会因此烦恼吗 |
[13:02] | Well, I’m not thrilled our premium will go up | 这个 我们的保险费每月要多四美元 |
[13:04] | an extra $4 a month. | 我的确是开心不起来 |
[13:06] | It’s not about the money. | 这不是钱的事情 |
[13:08] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们两家是朋友 |
[13:10] | Where I come from, friends don’t | 在我老家 朋友之间可不会为了要保险公司的钱 |
[13:11] | casually sue each other for insurance money. | 而随便起诉对方 |
[13:14] | I didn’t realize their premium would go up. | 我没想到他们的保险费会增加 |
[13:17] | Well, whatever. It’s only $4 a month. | 不过也没什么 每月只要四美元 |
[13:20] | What’s only $4? | 什么东西只要四美元 |
[13:22] | Huh? | 啊 |
[13:25] | I can’t let you take your pills with beer anymore, sweetie. | 亲爱的 我再也不会让你用啤酒来吃药了 |
[13:28] | You’re sleepwalking. | 你在梦游 |
[13:29] | Huh? | 啊 |
[13:30] | Let’s get you back home and put some pants on you. | 我们回家吧 你得穿上裤子 |
[13:36] | All right, come on, everybody. | 好啦 孩子们过来 |
[13:38] | Santa’s gonna be here any minute. | 圣诞老人随时会来 |
[13:40] | Janice, come here. You’re in the front. | 珍妮丝 来这边 你坐到前排 |
[13:42] | Hey, you, move. | 那个 你挪一下 |
[13:43] | That’s Janice’s spot. | 那是珍妮丝的位置 |
[13:45] | All right, everybody ready? | 好啦 大家准备好了吗 |
[13:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:00] | I am Lao Ban Santa, | 我是圣诞老板 |
[14:04] | the boss of all the Santas. | 所有圣诞老人的老板 |
[14:15] | Yes, I am excited to see you, too. | 是啊 我看到你们也很兴奋 |
[14:24] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[14:25] | I needed Santa, not what, what… | 我要的是圣诞老人 不是你这种 这种 |
[14:27] | What are you? | 你是什么玩意 |
[14:28] | I am a Chinese female Santa and a role model. | 我是女性中式圣诞老人 榜样角色啊 |
[14:33] | You scared the children. | 你把孩子们吓坏了 |
[14:34] | Well, it’s not my fault these kids are racist and sexist. | 这可不是我的错 那些孩子不仅有种族歧视 还有性别歧视 |
[14:38] | I guess Santa can only be white and male | 看来对于鲁尼家来说 圣诞老人 |
[14:40] | as far as the Rooneys are concerned. | 只能是白人男性 |
[14:42] | – Who are the Rooneys? – You! | -谁是鲁尼家 -你们 |
[14:45] | Our last name is Sanderson, Jessica. | 杰西卡 我们姓桑德森 |
[14:48] | Okay, well, I’m sorry you didn’t have a good time, | 好吧 我很抱歉你们并不开心 |
[14:50] | but a deal’s a deal. | 但是交易归交易 |
[14:51] | I need my Elmo. | 我要埃莫娃娃 |
[14:53] | You don’t need an Elmo. You don’t get an Elmo. | 你要埃莫能做什么 你才得不到埃莫 |
[14:54] | Elmo is not for you! | 埃莫不是给你的 |
[14:56] | Ugh! I cannot believe her! She is crazy! Out of her mind! | 啊 她简直是不可理喻 她疯了 真是疯了 |
[14:59] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:00] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿 |
[15:02] | And three, and four. | 三步 四步 |
[15:04] | There we go. | 再走这边 |
[15:11] | Isn’t Deidre gonna be mad? | 迪雅卓不会生气吗 |
[15:13] | Furious, but toys are meant to be played with by children, | 她会发飙 不过玩具是给孩子们玩的 |
[15:16] | not stashed away in some vault. | 而不是放到地下室收藏的 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:22] | Deidre might divorce you for this. | 没准迪雅卓会因此跟你离婚 |
[15:24] | Oh, I refused to sign a pre-nup. | 噢 我之前拒签了婚前协议 |
[15:26] | I think I’ll be all right either way. | 这次应该也会没事的 |
[15:31] | Must stay awake. | 不能睡着 |
[15:36] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:37] | I made you a late-night snack. | 我给你做了宵夜 |
[15:39] | Huh? Your favorite… cubed Swiss cheese. | -啊 -你最爱吃的 瑞士芝士块 |
[15:42] | – Ah. – Mmm. | -啊 -嗯 |
[15:43] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[15:45] | Tastes a little funny. | 味道怪怪的 |
[15:47] | I hid a muscle relaxer in it. | 我在里面放了肌肉松弛剂 |
[15:49] | That’s right, I used your favorite cheese against you. | 就是这样 我用你爱吃的芝士来算计你 |
[15:52] | Well, why would you go and do a thing like… | 但你为什么要这么做 |
[15:59] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[16:03] | Grandma Huang. | 黄奶奶 |
[16:05] | You can walk? | 你可以走路 |
[16:06] | The Ghost of Christmas Future has functional feet. | 圣诞节未来之灵当然能走路 |
[16:11] | Wait, you speak English? | 等等 你会说英语 |
[16:14] | You don’t dream in Mandarin, do you? | 你梦里总不会有普通话吧 对吗 |
[16:23] | I’m gonna miss you, Mark. | 马克 我会想你的 |
[16:29] | Cattleman’s is closing? | 牧场餐厅要关门吗 |
[16:31] | Losing your friendship sent Louis into a deep depression. | 失去你这个朋友之后 路易斯十分消沉 |
[16:36] | Without his charisma, the customers stopped coming in. | 他的魅力不在了 顾客也不再上门 |
[16:39] | And the restaurant was forced to close. | 餐厅只好倒闭 |
[16:44] | A funeral? What a lousy turnout. | 葬礼 多么惨的结局啊 |
[16:48] | What is this? Hitler’s funeral? Ha. | 谁的葬礼 希特勒的吗 |
[16:50] | This is your funeral. | 是你自己的葬礼 |
[16:54] | 马文·埃尔斯 长眠于此 | |
[16:54] | 马文·埃尔斯 长眠于此 | |
[16:55] | Where is everybody? | 吊唁的人呢 |
[16:57] | You sued them all. | 你起诉了每个人 |
[16:59] | That’s right, you sued all your friends away. | 是的 你用起诉赶走了所有的朋友 |
[17:03] | What about Honey? | 哈妮呢 |
[17:04] | She’s got to be here. | 她应该来的啊 |
[17:09] | They reconnected? | 他们又在一起了吗 |
[17:11] | Big time. | 好戏来了 |
[17:13] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 没法相信他已经离世了 |
[17:15] | Don’t cry with your eyes. Cry with your legs. | 不要用眼睛哭泣 用腿哭泣吧 |
[17:33] | No! | 不要 |
[17:35] | Wha? | 什么 |
[17:44] | Tickle Me Elmo! You got one! | 是挠痒娃娃 你买到了 |
[17:54] | “Do not open until Kwanzaa”? | “到宽扎节再打开” |
[17:56] | As you know, Kwanzaa doesn’t start until the 26th. | 你知道 宽扎节是二十六号开始的 |
[17:58] | Totally. I’ll open it tomorrow. | 没错 我明天再打开 |
[18:01] | Unfortunately, Zawadi, the Swahili word for gifts, | 很不幸 扎瓦迪 也就是斯瓦希里语里的礼物 |
[18:04] | aren’t opened until the seventh day. | 要到第七天才能打开 |
[18:08] | You know, Christmas ain’t that bad. | 其实吧 圣诞节也没那么糟啦 |
[18:10] | I can celebrate Kwanzaa next year. | 我还是明年再庆祝宽扎节吧 |
[18:16] | Enjoy. That’s where I learned all of those facts. | 慢慢享受吧 我就是从这本书里学到了所有相关的知识 |
[18:20] | Louis! | 路易斯 |
[18:24] | Marvin, what are you doing here? | 马文 你来干嘛 |
[18:26] | I came to tell you I’m dropping the lawsuit. | 我是来跟你说我放弃起诉了 |
[18:28] | I’ve been a damn fool. | 我之前真的是傻瓜 |
[18:31] | Well, what changed your mind? | 你为什么改主意了 |
[18:32] | Well, let’s just say a wise man once said, | 这个 让我引用一个聪明人曾经说过的话吧 |
[18:34] | “Friends don’t casually sue each other for insurance money.” | “朋友之间不会为了想要保险公司的钱而随便起诉对方” |
[18:39] | – Here. – Oh. | -给你 -哦 |
[18:40] | Well, I wish I hadn’t thrown away my PJs. | 我希望我还留着我的那套睡衣 |
[18:42] | We can share mine. Here, take the bottoms. | 我们可以一起穿 来 穿我的裤子吧 |
[18:44] | Uh, no, ah, we’re… I’m good. | 啊 不用了不用了 |
[18:51] | Evan, why aren’t you playing with your Elmo? | 埃文 你怎么不玩埃莫娃娃了 |
[18:54] | Just getting a head start on my thank-you notes. | 我在写感谢条 才刚开了个头 |
[18:56] | After everything I went through to get that toy, | 我千辛万苦才弄到那个娃娃 |
[18:58] | I should come in here to a giggling, tickling party. | 还以为到你这儿会听到咯咯笑和挠痒痒响个不停 |
[19:00] | I should be yelling at you to cut it out with the giggles. | 还以为我要对你大吼 让你停止傻笑呢 |
[19:03] | I should be saying, “Stop tickling Elmo.” | 还以为我得说“别再挠埃莫的痒痒了” |
[19:06] | Okay, sure. I’ll play with him. | 好啦 我来玩他 |
[19:13] | That tickles. | 那样太痒了 |
[19:14] | That was enough fun for one day. | 一天玩这么一下就够了 |
[19:21] | Is that the Megazord I got you last Christmas? | 那是我去年买给你的超级佐德吗 |
[19:23] | And the Karate Tortoise from two years ago? | 还有那个是两年前买的忍者神龟 |
[19:27] | All still in boxes. | 都还没开封过呢 |
[19:28] | Evan, why aren’t you playing with my presents? | 埃文 你怎么不玩我给你的玩具啊 |
[19:32] | I don’t really love toys. | 我并不怎么喜欢玩具 |
[19:34] | I see you playing with | 但我看你 |
[19:36] | your little stuffed animals all the time. | 总是在玩那些小小的动物玩偶 |
[19:38] | My Beanie Babies aren’t toys, they’re friends. | 我的豆宝宝不是玩具 他们是我的朋友 |
[19:41] | Mom, there’s no vacancy in my heart for new friends. | 妈妈 我心里没地方给新朋友了 |
[19:45] | The inn is full. | 客满了 |
[19:46] | Well, then, why did you ask me for an Elmo? | 那你为什么还问我要埃莫 |
[19:48] | You really wanted me to pick a toy, | 你那时很想我挑一个玩具 |
[19:51] | so I picked the hardest one to get | 所以我就挑了一个最难弄的 |
[19:52] | since I know you like a challenge. | 因为我知道你喜欢挑战 |
[19:55] | Giving me Christmas presents is what you like to do. | 给我买圣诞礼物是你喜欢做的事 |
[19:58] | It makes me happy that it makes you happy. | 能让你开心的事 就会让我开心 |
[20:02] | Well, now it’s my turn to make you happy. | 现在轮到我来让你开心了 |
[20:06] | Come on, tell Mommy what you really want for Christmas. | 来吧 跟妈妈说圣诞节你最想要什么 |
[20:09] | I just want to spend time with you. | 我只想要跟你在一起 |
[20:13] | I know you’re not supposed to have favorites, | 我知道做母亲的不应当有所偏爱 |
[20:15] | but then you say things like that | 但是妈听你这么一说 |
[20:18] | and what am I supposed to do? | 我又应当怎么做呢 |
[20:22] | You’re my favorite. | 你就是妈的最爱 |
[20:23] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[20:26] | Mom! It’s Christmas day. | 妈 今天是圣诞节 |
[20:27] | Why do we have to see “Jingle All the Way” Again? | 为毛我们还要再看一遍“一路响叮当” |
[20:30] | Because Evan missed it. | 因为埃文上次没看到 |
[20:32] | I remember where you all laughed the first time. | 我记得你俩上次哪个地方笑了 |
[20:34] | If I don’t hear the same laughs at the same moments, I’ll know. | 如果今天在同样的笑点我没听到同样的笑声 等着瞧吧 |
[20:37] | Except for the Sinbad lines, | 辛巴达那几段就免了吧 |
[20:38] | I laughed all the way through. | 我可是一直在笑 |
[20:40] | Evan, popcorn. | 埃文 爆米花 |
[20:44] | Chili cups? | 来一杯辣酱汤吗 |
[20:45] | Yes, please. | 好 谢啦 |
[20:48] | Merry Christmas, Chili Boy Marv. | 圣诞快乐 辣椒小子马文 |
[20:50] | Merry Christmas, Chili Boy Lou. | 圣诞快乐 辣椒小子路易 |
[20:53] | This is the fourth time we have seen this movie. | 这部电影我们都看了第四遍了 |
[20:55] | It has to be the last. | 这必须是最后一次了 |
[20:57] | No way. | 那可不行 |