时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Evan, I know you’re nervous | 埃文 我知道你第一次出来剪头发 |
[00:03] | about your first grown-up haircut, | 难免有点紧张 |
[00:04] | but you’re in safe hands with Reuben. | 但由鲁宾操刀 你不用担心 |
[00:05] | He’s the best in the biz. | 他可是我们这最好的理发师 |
[00:07] | I used to cut Gregory Hines’ hair. | 我还给格雷戈里·海因斯理过发 |
[00:11] | So what will it be today, Louis? | 路易斯 这次想剪什么样的 |
[00:12] | Well, with Chinese New Year coming up, | 春节快到了 |
[00:14] | we’re gonna need extra fresh cuts. | 发型得看起来更精神点 |
[00:16] | Better make it two usuals. | 那就都按我平常的来吧 |
[00:19] | Actually, I’ll have the “Randy.” | 其实我想剪成兰迪那样的 |
[00:21] | The who? | 谁 |
[00:22] | Randy from “Home Improvement.” | 《家居装饰》里的二儿子兰迪 |
[00:24] | You know, Jonathan Taylor Thomas. | 乔纳森·泰勒·托马斯演的那个角色 |
[00:26] | Is that one person or three people? | 这名字是一个人还是三个人 |
[00:27] | One, but with the talent of three. | 一个 但是论才华他一个顶仨 |
[00:30] | Okay, your haircut, your choice. | 行吧 你的发型你做主 |
[00:32] | One usual and one “Randy,” Please. | 那就一个常规 一个” 兰迪”头 |
[00:34] | A usual and a “Randy,” Coming up. | 没问题 马上搞定 |
[00:36] | I hope we don’t run into any balloons on our way home | 希望回家的路上别撞上气球 |
[00:38] | because we are gonna look sharp. | 这样发型才能保持酷帅状态 |
[00:44] | Thanks, Reuben. | 谢了啊 鲁宾 |
[00:46] | See, what did I tell you? Isn’t Reuben the best? | 我说的没错吧 鲁宾的手艺超赞 |
[01:15] | Art thou the bird who man loves best? | 你不就是人们最喜欢的鸟吗 |
[01:18] | The pious bird with the scarlet breast. | 挚纯的鸟 胸脯红欲滴 |
[01:23] | Is that a “Yes, I returned Marvin’s birdfeeder” | 所以你是”已经把喂鸟器还给马文” |
[01:26] | or a “No, I didn’t return Marvin’s birdfeeder”? | 还是”还没把喂鸟器还给马文” |
[01:28] | Yes, I returned it. | 已经还了 |
[01:29] | Good, Louis is clean. | 好 所以路易斯无拖无欠了 |
[01:30] | That just leave you boys, with the exception of Emery, | 那就还剩你们两个 埃默里除外 |
[01:33] | who is clean all year round. | 因为他从不欠别人东西 |
[01:34] | I don’t get why we’re going through | 我不懂为什么要为了一个节日 |
[01:35] | all this trouble for a holiday. | 大费周章处理这些麻烦事 |
[01:37] | Having a clean slate is an important part of the lunar New Year. | 过年关是春节必不可少的传统 |
[01:40] | All debts, disputes, and grudges have to be resolved | 要把所有的债务 纠纷和怨恨都处理好 |
[01:43] | in order to ensure good fortune for the coming year. | 来年才能财运亨通 好运满满 |
[01:46] | Mom’s just looking out for future us. | 妈妈是在为我们的将来考虑 |
[01:47] | Well, she better also be looking our for Mariah Carey | 那妈最好能帮我盼来玛丽亚·凯莉 |
[01:50] | because that’s who the future me is married to. | 我以后要娶她为妻 |
[01:52] | I’m gonna marry Jewel. | 我要娶珠儿 |
[01:54] | Stay away from Jewel. | 你别打她主意 |
[01:57] | Evan, did you settle things with Carol-Joan after your incident? | 埃文 你和卡洛尔·琼闹的小矛盾解决了吗 |
[02:00] | And so the bartender says, “Why the big pause?” | 酒保问 你说话那么大喘气干嘛 |
[02:03] | And the bear says… | 那只熊回答说 |
[02:05] | “I don’t know. I’ve always had them.” | 我也不知道 我一直都有对大爪子 |
[02:20] | I apologized with a fig basket. | 我给她送了一篮无花果当赔罪 |
[02:22] | – It’s done. – Good. | – 所以没事了 – 好 |
[02:23] | Eddie, did you care for Grandma’s flowers like I asked you to? | 埃迪 你有没有照我说的 好好照料奶奶的花 |
[02:26] | Care for them? | 何止是照料 |
[02:27] | I spoiled them. | 我超宠它们 |
[02:29] | Turns out, they love Mr. Pibb. | 才发现它们最爱喝皮普先生 |
[02:33] | Technically, it’s still alive, so good enough. | 严格意义上 花还活着 所以也算完成任务 |
[02:39] | Second cousin Susan? | 二表姑苏珊吗 |
[02:40] | You’ve been in a fight with her for 30 years. | 你和她都吵翻三十年了 |
[02:46] | Louis, do you know what this means? | 路易斯 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[02:48] | This could be the first time our entire family has | 今年春节是我们全家第一次 |
[02:50] | a clean slate for the New Year! | 完整顺利地度过年关 |
[02:53] | Imagine what that kind of good fortune could mean | 这能给我们带来源源不断财运 |
[02:55] | for our future business dealings and scratch-offs. | 对来年的生意和刮刮乐中奖一定大有帮助 |
[02:58] | But, Mom, you’ve never had a clean slate. | 但是 妈 你从没试过顺利过年关 |
[03:00] | You always end up getting into a fight with somebody. | 每次到最后都会和别人吵起来 |
[03:03] | You’re kind of a loose cannon. | 你太我行我素了 |
[03:04] | A loose cannon downs more ships. | 这样才能更快更准打倒敌人 |
[03:06] | – I don’t… – Don’t worry. | – 我不 – 不用担心 |
[03:08] | This year, to ensure success, | 为了让年关过得顺利 |
[03:09] | I am putting myself on lock down. | 我会把自己关起来 |
[03:12] | If I don’t leave the house, I can’t get into any fights. | 只要我不出门 就没机会和别人吵 |
[03:15] | Really? You’re just gonna stay inside? | 你认真的吗 就待在家里吗 |
[03:17] | I’ve already run all my errands, | 我已经忙完所有家务活 |
[03:18] | paid all my debts, settled my disputes, | 还完债 处理好纠纷 |
[03:20] | and had enough time to rent “Courage Under Fire.” | 还剩点时间 就去把《生死豪情》 租回来 |
[03:40] | Who is that? | 那位仁兄是谁 |
[03:53] | Very… | 非常感兴趣 |
[04:08] | Simon, welcome. | 西蒙 欢迎你 |
[04:11] | Eddie will take good care of you. | 埃迪会好好招呼你 |
[04:12] | Me? Have Evan do it. | 我吗 你让埃文招呼他才对 |
[04:14] | He’s basically a big Evan. Look at him! | 他就是放大版的埃文 你好好看看 |
[04:17] | Welcoming family is an important New Year’s tradition. | 招呼亲戚也是一个重要的春节传统 |
[04:20] | He is your new “Grandma’s flowers.” | 你就把他当作奶奶新买回来的花 |
[04:22] | Don’t let him die. | 让他好好活着 |
[04:25] | ♪ Organize my dress socks ♪ | ♪叠好我的毛袜袜♪ |
[04:28] | ♪ Why don’t I organize my dress socks? ♪ | ♪来叠好我的毛袜袜♪ |
[04:32] | ♪ Organize my dress socks and put them away ♪ | ♪叠完之后把它们放放好♪ |
[04:36] | Uh… Dad. | 老爸 |
[04:38] | Oh, Evan, hi. What’s up? | 埃文 怎么了 |
[04:40] | I have a problem. | 我摊上事了 |
[04:42] | The letter was right here, stamped and addressed, | 那封信就放在这 邮票贴了 地址也写了 |
[04:45] | and now it’s gone. | 但现在不知飞哪去了 |
[04:47] | So? Your mom probably mailed it. | 然后呢 可能你妈给寄了 |
[04:48] | You don’t understand. The letter was hate mail. | 你不懂 那是封攻击信 |
[04:51] | You sent hate mail? | 你寄的攻击信吗 |
[04:52] | I was gonna send it after the New Year, | 我打算年后才寄的 |
[04:55] | but then someone went and mailed it. | 谁知有个不长眼的给我寄出去了 |
[04:56] | Now Reuben’s gonna read it today, | 鲁宾可能今天就会收到 |
[04:58] | and I’ll have bad luck for the entire year. | 我该倒一年霉了 |
[05:00] | Evan, relax. I’m sure whoever… | 放轻松 无论谁收到 他一定 |
[05:03] | Wait. | 等会 |
[05:04] | Reuben who? | 哪个鲁宾 |
[05:05] | You know, Reuben. | 你也认识的 |
[05:07] | Your barber? | 给你理发那个 |
[05:11] | ♪ Your rhymes are like air balls ♪ | ♪你的饶舌完全不押韵♪ |
[05:12] | ♪ Mine are Magic, I Shaq it ♪ | ♪哥一开口就能秒杀你♪ |
[05:13] | ♪ You tryin’ to kill me in a battle? ♪ | ♪想斗赢我♪ |
[05:15] | ♪ Break out that old Browns jacket ♪ | ♪脱下你那老干部外套再说♪ |
[05:19] | – Eddie! – I hate the Browns now. | – 埃迪 – 我再也不去布朗斯百货买衣服了 |
[05:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:22] | Get in here and take care of your cousin. | 快进来招呼你表弟 |
[05:24] | I found him reading an old MAD magazine. | 你居然留他一个人看《疯狂》 杂志 |
[05:26] | I was teaching him about America through humor. | 我是让他通过幽默了解美国文化 |
[05:28] | “Dunces with Wolves.” | 与狼共”呜” |
[05:30] | Genius. | 真有才 |
[05:34] | That’s your cousin? | 那是你表弟吗 |
[05:36] | Is he cool? | 他酷吗 |
[05:37] | His shorts almost touch his nipples. | 他把短裤提得超高 标准书呆子造型 |
[05:44] | What if he reads your letter and won’t cut my hair anymore? | 要是他看完信再也不给我理发 |
[05:46] | Or he tells the other barbers? You know how they talk. | 或者他把这事添油加醋告诉其他理发师 怎么办 |
[05:48] | Do you know how hard it is to find a good barber? | 你知道找个好的理发师多不容易吗 |
[05:50] | It’s like dating but for your hair. | 就像是给你的头发找个好对象 |
[05:51] | He’s not that good, Dad. | 他没你说得这么好 |
[05:53] | I mean, look at this mess. | 你好好看看我这发型 |
[05:54] | I asked for a “Randy,” And he gave me a “Brad.” | 我要剪” 兰迪” 头 他却剪成 ” 布莱德” |
[05:57] | Nobody knows who those people are! | 没人知道这俩人有什么区别 |
[06:00] | I’ve been going to Reuben since we moved to Orlando. | 自从我们搬到这 我一直都是去鲁宾那理发 |
[06:02] | I can’t start over and find somebody new. | 我没办法重新再找一个 |
[06:04] | Maybe he won’t know who sent it. | 也许他猜不到信是谁寄的 |
[06:05] | I signed the letter… “Unhappy Customer.” | 我落款写 不满意的某顾客 |
[06:07] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[06:10] | What else did it say? | 你还写了什么 |
[06:12] | It said, “You don’t know how to cut Asian hair. | 我说 你根本不会剪亚洲人的头发 |
[06:14] | I asked for a ‘Randy, ‘ and you gave me a ‘Brad.'” | 我要剪” 兰迪” 头 你却剪成 ” 布莱德” |
[06:16] | Evan, he’s gonna know that’s us! | 埃文 这说的明显就是我们 |
[06:18] | Put your shoes on. | 快去穿鞋 |
[06:19] | We’ve got to get that letter back | 我们必须在他看到之前拿回来 |
[06:20] | before it ruins the New Year for the both of us. | 挽救新一年的好运气 |
[06:30] | Well, good thing I’m wearing my movie jeans | 幸亏我穿的是看电影专用牛仔裤 |
[06:33] | and not my lucky red… | 而不是我的好运大红 |
[06:37] | Emery… | 埃默里 |
[06:38] | – I need your help. – What’s up? | – 帮我个忙 – 什么事 |
[06:40] | I forgot to pick up my lucky red dress from the dry cleaner’s… | 我忘了去干洗店拿我的好运大红裙 |
[06:42] | The one I’ve worn every New Year’s since I retired | 自从精镶蛟龙霸气套装裙89年退役之后 |
[06:45] | my women’s-powersuit- dragon-broach combo in 1989. | 我每逢过年都会穿的那条大红裙 |
[06:48] | And, let me guess, you want me to make you a new one. | 我猜你是要我帮你去买条新的 |
[06:50] | What? No. | 当然不是 |
[06:51] | No, I want you to come to the dry cleaner’s with me | 我要你陪我一起去干洗店 |
[06:54] | – to pick it up. – Why me? | – 拿回来 – 为什么是我 |
[06:56] | Because I want to make it | 我希望可以顺利开年 |
[06:57] | to New Year’s dinner with a clean slate, | 不要和别人闹得不愉快 |
[06:58] | and I don’t trust myself out there alone. | 而且我信不过我自己 |
[07:00] | So you want me to be your kindness Sherpa, | 所以你想我当你善良的领路人 |
[07:03] | your karma spirit guide, your bodyguard for… | 你宿命里的灵魂向导兼保镖 |
[07:05] | Enough examples, but yes. | 别举例了 你说的都对 |
[07:07] | You get along with everybody, | 你和谁都能和睦相处 |
[07:08] | so I’m just gonna follow your lead. | 我照你说的做就是了 |
[07:12] | No more loose cannon. | 不会再我行我素 |
[07:14] | Don’t worry, Mom. | 妈 别担心 |
[07:15] | Just put your hand on my shoulder, | 你只需把手放在我肩膀上 |
[07:16] | and I’ll guide you, like a seeing eye dog except… | 跟着我 把我当成导盲犬 就除了 |
[07:20] | I’ll wait outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[07:30] | Hey! You like? | 嘿 喜欢这风铃吗 |
[07:32] | We brought it back from New Mexico. | 我们在新墨西哥州带回来的 |
[07:34] | Too big for the overhead, so we had to check them. | 放里面会顶着天花板 所以挂外面试试 |
[07:36] | If the wind blows just right, | 如果风向合适 |
[07:38] | they play the intro to “Jack & Diane.” | 它能敲出恐怖片的片头曲 |
[07:41] | Emery, go get my step ladder | 给我把梯子拿来 |
[07:43] | and the big scissors I use to cut meat. | 还有我用来切肉的大剪子 |
[07:46] | We love them! | 我们超爱的 |
[07:47] | Wind chimes are nature’s instrument. | 风铃是天赐的乐器 |
[07:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[07:52] | Those pipes sound like somebody | 那几根管子的声音就像 |
[07:53] | let an octopus loose in the Williams-Sonoma. | 有只章鱼溜进索诺玛公司乱倒腾厨具 |
[07:55] | I know, Mom, but if you’re gonna stay clean today, | 我知道 但为了今天不和别人争吵 |
[07:58] | you’re gonna need to control your temper. | 你要控制好脾气 |
[07:59] | I’m your kindness Sherpa, remember? | 我是你善良的领路人 记住了吗 |
[08:01] | Yes, you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[08:03] | But just so you know, as soon as the New Year is over, | 告诉你一声 等到新年一过 |
[08:05] | I’m going to steal those chimes | 我会立马把那风铃偷走 |
[08:06] | and drop them in the bottom of the ocean. | 让它沉入海底 永不见天日 |
[08:09] | I know you will, Mom. | 我知道你会的 |
[08:10] | – Hide them where no one can find them. – Okay, Mom. | – 没人知道它去哪了 – 知道了 |
[08:12] | Wrap them in chains, drive them to the pier, | 用铁链捆上 把车开到码头 |
[08:15] | and then I’m gonna drop them off… | 然后用力一扔 |
[08:16] | Mom! I get it. You hate the chimes. | 老妈 我知道你讨厌那风铃 |
[08:20] | Ding-dong! You’re at the bottom of the ocean. | 叮铛一声 就沉到海底了 |
[08:26] | Are you sure I’m controlling the Koopas? | 我真的有在控制库巴吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah, yeah, I told you, I control Mario, | 是的 我刚才和你说过 我是马里奥 |
[08:29] | and you control the Koopas and the Boos. | 你是库巴和他的头儿 |
[08:31] | It’s how the game works. | 这游戏就是这么玩的 |
[08:34] | Hey, what’d you do that for? | 你干嘛拔掉 |
[08:42] | Grandma, what does it look like I’m doing? | 奶奶 我就是在欢迎他 |
[08:44] | He’s having fun. | 看他玩得多开心 |
[08:51] | Grandma, that’s a great idea. | 奶奶 你这主意好 |
[08:54] | I know just the place. | 我还真知道个地儿 |
[08:55] | Hey, Simon. Have you ever… | 西蒙 你有没有试过 |
[08:58] | built a bear? | 自己做小熊 |
[09:00] | I built a miniature model of the Titanic once for history class. | 我上历史课做过泰坦尼克号缩小版模型 |
[09:04] | I used Tic Tacs for the life boats. | 救生船我用的嗒糖代替 |
[09:06] | Well, here, you build a bear. | 在这里 你可以做一只小熊 |
[09:08] | All the cool kids do it. | 现在酷小孩很流行做这个 |
[09:09] | Okay, do you want to build one together? | 行吧 你想一起做一只吗 |
[09:11] | We can make it a blend of both of us. | 做一只我们的混合版 |
[09:13] | What boy names do you like? I like Carl. | 男生的话 起什么名字 叫卡尔挺好的 |
[09:15] | It’s kind of something you do by yourself. | 这是适合一个人做的事 |
[09:18] | Like, the bear chooses you. That kind of thing. | 就像是 看看你和哪只熊有缘 |
[09:21] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[09:27] | And then you just hand the dry cleaner your ticket, smile, | 你只需把收据给干洗店的老板 微笑 |
[09:30] | and I’ll handle the rest. | 然后我来搞定剩下的事 |
[09:31] | He calls me “Jessie.” | 他叫我杰西 |
[09:33] | You know that? Jessie. | 你懂吗 名字都没叫对 |
[09:35] | Like I’m a German shepherd. | 他当我是牧羊犬 |
[09:37] | You can do this. I believe in you. | 你能做到的 我信你 |
[09:39] | All we have to do is walk over there and… | 我们只要走进洗衣店 |
[09:43] | Hello, can you spare any change today to save the whales? | 你好 你能捐点钱 来救助鲸鱼吗 |
[09:48] | Okay, new plan. | 好吧 新计划 |
[09:49] | I go in alone and get your dress. | 我去把你的裙子拿回来 |
[09:51] | – What do I do? – You stay here, relax, | – 那我呢 – 你留在这 放松下 |
[09:53] | and listen to the soothing sounds of NPR. | 听听国家公共电台 舒缓心情 |
[09:57] | And with that, Coney Island was born. | 就这样 康尼岛得以形成 |
[09:59] | The boardwalk, the cotton candy, | 蜿蜒的木板路 软软的棉花糖 |
[10:02] | and, of course, La Marcus Thompson’s | 当然少不了拉马库斯·阿德纳·汤普森 |
[10:04] | switchback gravity railway. | 设计的过山车 |
[10:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:08] | I am relaxed. | 我整个人都放松了 |
[10:09] | – I’ll be back in five minutes. – Okay. | – 等我五分钟 – 行 |
[10:11] | Stay in the car and lock the doors. | 留在车里 把车门锁了 |
[10:13] | The island itself? | 这座岛屿 |
[10:14] | Named for all the Coneys, or rabbits… | 以卯畜为名 俗称兔子 |
[10:19] | Reuben always goes on break at 1:30. | 鲁宾每天都是一点半去休息 |
[10:21] | He’ll head to the back to eat a yogurt, | 然后进里屋吃酸奶 |
[10:23] | and we can duck in and see if the letter’s been delivered yet. | 我们趁机潜入店里看看信送到了没 |
[10:25] | How will we know? | 我们怎么知道 |
[10:26] | Reuben always gets the new issue of Sports Illustrated in the mail. | 他一直都有订体育画报 |
[10:29] | If the new issue’s on the counter, | 如果柜台上有最新一期 |
[10:30] | that means the mail has been delivered, | 说明信也到了 |
[10:31] | and it’s too late. | 那我们就来迟了 |
[10:32] | If it’s still last week’s, we’re okay. | 如果还是旧版 我们就安全 |
[10:37] | Now’s our chance. Let’s go. | 他进去了 快行动 |
[10:42] | “America’s Top 50 Jock Schools.” | 全美排名前五十体校 |
[10:45] | Is that this week’s or last week’s? I only read “Zillions.” | 这是这周还是上周的 我只看《资邦财富》 |
[10:47] | Last week’s, which means the mail hasn’t been… | 上周的 也就是说邮件还没送… |
[10:50] | Louis. | 路易斯 |
[10:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么了 |
[10:55] | We’re here because, Evan needs another haircut. | 我们过来 是因为埃文想换发型 |
[11:04] | Thanks, Reuben, great work as always. | 多谢了 鲁宾 一如既往的好手艺 |
[11:06] | This is great. Reuben hasn’t gotten your letter yet. | 好极了 鲁宾还没收到你的信 |
[11:08] | Great? Look at my hair. | “好极了” 看看我的头发 |
[11:11] | I look like Grace Jones. | 我看起来像格雷斯·琼斯 |
[11:13] | What’s the problem? She’s a handsome woman. | 有什么问题吗 她很帅气啊 |
[11:15] | ♪ You don’t want this fire ♪ | ♪别引起我的怒火♪ |
[11:17] | ♪ My words burn, bet your health ♪ | ♪我言炙热 烧毁你身♪ |
[11:19] | ♪ Put you out with water ♪ | ♪接水熄火♪ |
[11:20] | ♪ But you’re only gonna wet yourself ♪ | ♪你只能引水湿身♪ |
[11:21] | Hey, cousin Eddie. | 埃迪表弟 |
[11:22] | You were right about that place. It was awesome. | 你说得没错 那地方超赞 |
[11:25] | You can design your bear’s shirt and everything. | 还能自己设计小熊的衣服之类的 |
[11:26] | I made one of you… | 我做了一个你 |
[11:28] | and one of me. | 和一个我 |
[11:29] | Why is mine holding a fishing rod? | 为什么我版的熊拿着钓竿 |
[11:31] | I had to guess your hobbies. | 我又不知道你有什么爱好 |
[11:32] | Nice tweddy bear, Eddie. | 兄弟熊不错啊 埃迪 |
[11:35] | Walter, give me a beat. | 沃尔特 给我个节奏 |
[11:38] | ♪ I don’t know you, dawg ♪ | ♪你我未曾相识 兄弟♪ |
[11:39] | ♪ If we’re related, it’s barely ♪ | ♪要说是亲戚 勉勉强强♪ |
[11:41] | ♪ I could care less ♪ | ♪我压根不在乎♪ |
[11:42] | ♪ So if I’m hating, it’s barely ♪ | ♪要说我嫉妒 勉勉强强♪ |
[11:44] | ♪ Why are you here, ringside ♪ | ♪你为何而来 傻屌♪ |
[11:45] | ♪ You made weight? Barely ♪ | ♪给我制毒了吗 勉勉强强♪ |
[11:46] | ♪ Oh, you’re just watching, on a date with bear me ♪ | ♪你只是守望 和熊我约会♪ |
[11:49] | ♪ Come to my town, and you’re whacker than whack ♪ | ♪来了我的地盘 如此荒谬可笑♪ |
[11:51] | ♪ Pick any store, Simon, I’ll get a bag for you to pack ♪ | ♪随你任选 西蒙 我给你买包送你滚蛋♪ |
[11:53] | ♪ Return to manufacturer, It’s personality you lack ♪ | ♪返厂重造吧 你连灵魂都缺乏♪ |
[11:55] | ♪ I’m done babysitting, I’ll just give my money back ♪ | ♪给你当保姆我受够了 只想把钱要回来♪ |
[12:12] | ♪ Young Frankenstein thinks I’m dumb ♪ | ♪你这个怪人还觉得我傻♪ |
[12:14] | ♪ Well, the truth is, I’m dumb nice ♪ | ♪实际上 我只是好心♪ |
[12:15] | ♪ You’s a sucker like a lollipop ♪ | ♪你是个笨蛋[吮吸] 就像棒棒糖♪ |
[12:17] | ♪ In other words, you’re dumb twice ♪ | ♪换句话说 你就是翻倍得傻♪ |
[12:19] | ♪ You think you’re better, wrong ♪ | ♪你觉得自己更好 错了♪ |
[12:20] | ♪ You think you’re fresher, wrong ♪ | ♪你觉得自己新鲜 错了♪ |
[12:21] | ♪ And after this spanking ♪ | ♪此番敲打之后♪ |
[12:22] | ♪ I’mma call you Wedgie Huang ♪ | ♪我要叫你黄歪弟[埃迪]♪ |
[12:23] | ♪ An hour away from you ♪ | ♪离你一时之远♪ |
[12:24] | ♪ I was thrilled, on balance ♪ | ♪让我激动非常 总而言之♪ |
[12:26] | ♪ Yeah, I built two bears I charged it to your allowance ♪ | ♪我做了两只熊 用你的零用钱♪ |
[12:28] | ♪ So call your mom to pick us up ♪ | ♪叫你妈来接我们♪ |
[12:30] | ♪ Then do us a favor… Shut your trap ♪ | ♪然后帮个忙 闭嘴吧你♪ |
[12:32] | ♪ I’m in Orlando to see Mickey, not a little Goofy rap ♪ | ♪我来奥兰多见米奇 不是来看什么蠢饶舌♪ |
[12:35] | – That was so cool. – That was tight. | -太厉害了 -真棒 |
[12:37] | – How did you do that? – Sick, man. | -你怎么做到的 -棒极了 |
[12:39] | – That was so cool. – Love it. | -超酷啊 -爱死了 |
[12:42] | And that’s where I met my husband, right… | 我就是在那儿遇到了我老公 |
[12:45] | Why is this taking so long? | 怎么去了这么久 |
[12:47] | He was an engineer on the Cyclone, and I sold cotton candy at the… | 他是旋流器的工程师 而我卖棉花糖 |
[13:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:02] | Can you spare any change today to save the whales? | 你能捐点钱 来救助鲸鱼吗 |
[13:07] | Yes. | 当然 |
[13:14] | You owe me another $5. | 你欠我5美元 |
[13:15] | I gave a $20. | 我给你了20美元 |
[13:17] | No, you gave me a $10. | 不 你给我了10美元 |
[13:18] | You owe me another $5. | 你还欠我5美元 |
[13:20] | Oh, now you’re in for it, buddy. | 现在你摊上大事了 |
[13:22] | Mom, this guy’s a liar, | 妈 他是个骗子 |
[13:23] | and he’s trying to steal my money. | 还想骗我的钱 |
[13:27] | Emery, just pay the man what he says you owe him. | 埃默里 他说还差多少 就给他多少吧 |
[13:30] | What? Me? But he’s a liar. | 什么 让我给他 他是个骗子 |
[13:33] | You come into my store and call me a liar? | 你到我店里 说我是个骗子 |
[13:36] | That’s it. You’re going on the wall. | 好了 你要上墙了 |
[13:46] | Aren’t you gonna say anything? | 你不准备说点什么吗 |
[13:52] | Great, now how are people going to know we do shoes? | 好极了 现在大家不知道我们也刷鞋了 |
[14:00] | Why didn’t you stick up for me? Don’t you believe me? | 你为什么不替我辩护 你不相信我妈 |
[14:03] | Of course, I believe you. | 我当然相信你 |
[14:04] | We’re supposed to be avoiding conflicts, | 但我们本应该避免冲突的 |
[14:06] | not starting new ones. | 而不是引发新的 |
[14:07] | Last week, you yelled at a bus driver for not wearing his hat. | 上周 你因为公交司机没带帽子就吼了他 |
[14:10] | But the one time I need you to get angry for me, | 但我需要你生气的时候 |
[14:12] | you leave me hanging? | 你却没站出来 |
[14:14] | You care more about your holiday superstitions | 你就这么在乎什么节日迷信 |
[14:16] | than you do about me. | 而不在乎我 |
[14:17] | No. That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[14:19] | I just want our whole family | 我只是希望我们家 |
[14:21] | to start out the New Year on the right foot for once. | 好歹有一次能有个好个开头来迎接新年 |
[14:24] | That is worth $5 to me. | 这对我来说值五美元 |
[14:26] | So please, just go in there and give that man his money. | 所以就进去把钱给他吧 |
[14:30] | No way. | 不可能 |
[14:33] | You know, $5 could de-barnacle a whole pod. | 五美元可以救助鲸鱼啊 |
[14:38] | Okay, now let’s go over the plan again. | 我们再检查一下整个计划 |
[14:40] | I pretend to lose my car keys down this grate, | 我假装把车钥匙掉在这儿了 |
[14:43] | then when the mailman comes to help me, | 等邮差来帮我找钥匙时 |
[14:44] | I hit the mail out of his hands, | 我把信件从他手里打掉 |
[14:46] | you grab the letter and rip it up. | 你赶紧抓起来撕碎 |
[14:48] | Isn’t holding up a mailman | 可是给邮差捣乱 |
[14:49] | worse than just sending an angry letter? | 不比寄愤怒信更严重吗 |
[14:51] | Can we just ask for it back? | 我们直接把信要回来不行吗 |
[14:52] | Have you ever tried reasoning with a mailman, son? | 你试过和邮差讲道理吗 儿子 |
[14:54] | You can’t. They’re crazy. You’ve got to come strong. | 你做不到 他们不讲理 你必须得强硬起来 |
[14:56] | Oh. Thank God you’re here. | 还好你来了 |
[14:59] | My keys have fallen down this grate. | 我的钥匙掉到这里了 |
[15:02] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. | -太糟了 -是啊 |
[15:03] | Now! | 现在 |
[15:04] | What’d you do that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[15:05] | Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over… | 抱歉 我也不知道自己怎么回事 |
[15:08] | Now! | 现在 |
[15:08] | Will you stop doing that? | 你能住手吗 |
[15:10] | Everything okay, Louis? | 一切还好吗 路易斯 |
[15:12] | Looks like you’re trying to assault a federal employee. | 看着好像你想袭击一位联邦政府雇员 |
[15:14] | Assault? | 袭击 |
[15:16] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[15:17] | I just… I… My keys fell down a grate. | 只不过 我的钥匙掉了 |
[15:20] | Look, I’m late for a bar mitzvah, | 我去参加受戒会要迟到了 |
[15:21] | so I’m gonna let you off with a warning. | 我准备只给你个警告 |
[15:23] | Just, you know, be cool. | 淡定点好吗 |
[15:30] | There goes my relationship with Reuben. | 我和鲁宾的友好关系要结束了 |
[15:32] | We didn’t get the letter back, | 我们没把信要回来 |
[15:33] | and I have a terrible haircut. | 我还顶着糟糕的发型 |
[15:35] | My year of bad luck has already begun. | 我噩运的一年已经开始了 |
[15:42] | So you didn’t exactly get the haircut you wanted. | 你的发型没有完全按照你想要的那样来又怎么样 |
[15:45] | I didn’t like my haircut when I first went to Reuben. | 我第一次来找鲁宾剪头发 也不是很喜欢 |
[15:48] | I wanted the “Clooney,” But he gave me this. | 我想要克鲁尼的发型 结果他给我剪成了这样 |
[15:50] | After a while, I got used to it. | 但过了一阵 我就习惯了 |
[15:51] | Why’d you keep going back to him if it wasn’t what you wanted? | 既然不喜欢你的发型 为什么还一直来鲁宾这里剪 |
[15:55] | I don’t know. He was just so nice. | 我也不知道 他对我很好 |
[15:57] | He called me “Big Guy.” | 他叫我”大家伙” |
[15:59] | I didn’t want to hurt his feelings. | 我不想伤害他的感情 |
[16:00] | Plus, it’s a good haircut. | 再说了这个发型也不错 |
[16:02] | But it could be a great haircut. | 可是你本可以有很棒的发型 |
[16:04] | You said that finding the right barber was like dating. | 你告诉我找到完美的理发师就像约会一样 |
[16:07] | Would you have settled for anyone less than Mom? | 你会遇到不如妈妈的人 就定下来吗 |
[16:11] | No. | 不会 |
[16:12] | You deserve the “Clooney,” Dad. | 你该得”克鲁尼”发型的 爸爸 |
[16:13] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[16:30] | Looks like we’re getting a storm. | 我们好像要迎来暴风雨了 |
[16:40] | That’s right, girls. | 就这样 |
[16:42] | Sing for your supper. | 为晚餐欢呼吧 |
[16:46] | Are you sure? I could have sworn I gave you a $20. | 你确定吗 我发誓我给你20 |
[16:48] | Nope. You gave me a $10. I’m sure of it. | 不 你给了我10块 我保证 |
[16:50] | You owe me another $5. | 你还欠我5块 |
[16:58] | Not you again. | 怎么又是你 |
[16:59] | I am here to make things right for my son. | 我来替我儿子把事情处理好 |
[17:02] | This is the extra $5 he owes you. | 这是欠你的5块 |
[17:05] | I apologize for his behavior. | 我为他的行为道歉 |
[17:07] | And I ask that you take his photo down from your shame wall | 现在我希望你能把他的照片从耻辱墙上拿下来 |
[17:09] | so he can start out the New Year with a clean slate. | 让他能以清白的过去开启新的一年 |
[17:13] | Apology accepted. | 我接受道歉 |
[17:14] | But only because I need the business. | 但只是因为我需要生意 |
[17:17] | My wife has… expensive tastes. | 我的妻子 花费比较大 |
[17:23] | My son’s photo, please. | 我儿子的照片 |
[17:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:32] | And now you’re going to want to take my picture. | 现在你应该会想要给我拍照片了 |
[17:35] | – Why would I want to take… – Trust me. | -我为什么会… -相信我 |
[17:36] | You’re going to want to take my picture. | 你会想要给我拍照片的 |
[17:46] | What you did back there… | 你之前的做法 |
[17:48] | It… It was impolite. | 是我太无礼的 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:51] | Don’t be sorry. You were awesome. | 别道歉 你说唱得棒极了 |
[17:53] | I’m the one who should be saying sorry | 我才应该为自己的所作所为 |
[17:54] | for the way I treated you. | 向你道歉 |
[17:55] | You’re not mad that I embarrassed you? | 你不因为我使你难堪而生气吗 |
[17:57] | I was just mad because you were so good. | 你只是因为你太厉害了而生气 |
[17:59] | I mean, you rhymed “balance” with “allowance.” | 你用”零用钱”和”总而言之”押韵 |
[18:02] | You’re amazing, dawg. | 你太厉害了 兄弟 |
[18:03] | How’d you get so dope at freestyling? | 你的自由说唱酷毙了 |
[18:05] | I love hip-hop. | 我爱说唱 |
[18:06] | How come you never said anything? | 那你怎么从来没提过 |
[18:08] | You never asked. | 你没问过 |
[18:11] | For real though, | 说真的 |
[18:12] | you could become a famous rapper one day. | 你肯定能成为厉害的说唱人 |
[18:14] | Rap’s just a hobby for me. | 说唱对我来说只是爱好 |
[18:15] | My real passion is marine biology. | 我真正热爱的是海洋生物学 |
[18:17] | Do you see any Asian rappers in here? | 你在这儿见过任何亚洲说唱歌手吗 |
[18:19] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[18:20] | You have a gift. | 你有天赋 |
[18:21] | You have a chance to change the game. | 你有改变局势的机会 |
[18:24] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下的 |
[18:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:36] | How did you get this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[18:37] | I’m sorry for not having your back. | 我很抱歉没有替你撑腰 |
[18:39] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[18:40] | It’s Chinese New Year, and you wanted to start clean. | 这是中国的新年 你希望有个好的开头 |
[18:43] | It’s not just that. | 不是因为这个 |
[18:45] | I didn’t stand up for you | 我没有替你撑腰 |
[18:46] | because I don’t want to set that kind of example for you. | 是因为我不希望为你建立起这样的榜样 |
[18:49] | I don’t want to teach you that fighting is always the answer. | 我不想让你觉得争吵能解决所有问题 |
[18:51] | But you fight with, like, everybody… | 可你和所有人争吵 |
[18:54] | Delivery guys, firemen, | 送货员 消防员 |
[18:56] | the cat outside the frozen yogurt place. | 卖冻酸奶那地方外面的猫 |
[18:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:59] | And you’re good. | 但你很好 |
[19:01] | And you get along with everybody. | 你和每个人都相处融洽 |
[19:02] | And you’re always smiling. | 你总是在微笑 |
[19:05] | I don’t want you to be more like me. | 我不希望你变得像我一样 |
[19:06] | I want to be more like you. | 我想变得像你一样 |
[19:09] | I’ve witnessed the softening | 我见识过微笑 |
[19:11] | of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile. | 能让最冷酷的心柔软下来 |
[19:14] | Goldie Hawn said that. | 戈尔迪·霍恩说的 |
[19:19] | Goldie… | 戈尔迪 |
[19:20] | also sounds like a dog’s name. | 听起来像狗的名字 |
[19:37] | What happened to your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[19:38] | Tried out a new barber. | 找了新的理发师 |
[19:39] | He finally gave me exactly what I asked for… | 他终于给我剪了心心念念的发型 |
[19:42] | The “Clooney.” | “克鲁尼”的发型 |
[19:42] | You hate it, don’t you? | 你不喜欢是不是 |
[19:43] | So much. | 太讨厌了 |
[19:44] | But at least now I know. | 但至少现在我知道了 |
[19:46] | Like I know sending that letter won’t bring me bad luck | 我知道把那封信寄出去不会给我带来噩运 |
[19:49] | because it wasn’t hate mail, it was truth mail. | 因为那不是愤怒信 而是真话信 |
[19:53] | You did it, Mom. | 你做到了 妈妈 |
[19:55] | You made it to the New Year with a clean slate. | 你让新年以清白的历史开始了 |
[19:58] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[20:09] | Uh, orange and full of juice. | 充满汁液的橘子 |
[20:11] | Um… an orange? | 橘子 |
[20:13] | The color of my first car. | 我第一辆车的颜色 |
[20:14] | Tan! | 棕褐色 |
[20:15] | Powder blue! | 灰蓝色 |
[20:16] | Electric plum! | 电气梅红色 |
[20:18] | You’re shouting in my ear. | 你在对着我的耳朵大喊 |
[20:19] | It’s tangerines. | 是柑橘 |
[20:21] | Now sit back and enjoy the entertainment. | 现在坐好了 欣赏吧 |
[20:25] | ♪ Big ups to the Huangs ♪ | ♪祝黄家新年好♪ |
[20:26] | ♪ Never say you ain’t the flyest ♪ Never! | ♪决不看低自己♪ 决不 |
[20:28] | ♪ You can’t pick your own family ♪ | ♪你不能选择自己的家庭♪ |
[20:29] | ♪ But you can pick your hair stylist ♪ | ♪但你能选择自己的发型♪ |
[20:31] | ♪ My man Louis the wildest, Jessica mad stylish ♪ | ♪大胆的路易斯 暴怒模式杰西卡♪ |
[20:33] | ♪ Evan’s on a short leash, and Emery the least childish ♪ | ♪紧盯着埃文 埃默里最不幼稚♪ |
[20:36] | ♪ Mario to my Luigi, Eddie my partner in rhyme ♪ | ♪马里奥 路易吉 埃迪是我押韵的好伙伴♪ |
[20:39] | ♪ Any problems with my people ♪ | ♪对我的兄弟有意见♪ |
[20:41] | ♪ We’ll silence you like the chimes ♪ | ♪我们会让你闭嘴♪ |
[20:42] | ♪ All love, same blood ♪ | ♪血缘一家亲♪ |
[20:44] | ♪ From the womb to the tomb ♪ | ♪从生到死不停歇♪ |
[20:45] | ♪ Just don’t ask me to leave ♪ | ♪不用叫我走♪ |
[20:47] | ♪ I already took Evan’s room ♪ | ♪我已占了埃文屋♪ |
[20:48] | Sorry, Evan! | 抱歉了 埃文 |
[20:51] | Well, that’s great. | 真不错 |
[20:55] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |