时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Can you believe it’s almost valentine’s day already? | 你能相信这么快就到情人节了么? |
[00:04] | Remember last valentine’s day? | 还记得去年情人节么? |
[00:05] | We spent it getting down to dirty on the kitchen table. | 我们在厨房桌子上越来越污 |
[00:09] | I can’t wait to do that with you again this year. | 我都等不及今年和你一起再做一次了 |
[00:11] | Doing our taxes is the best way to spend the holiday. | 报税是过节的最好方式了 |
[00:14] | Say “loophole.” | 跟我说”漏洞” |
[00:16] | Loophole. | 漏洞 |
[00:19] | Let’s just make sure no stray 1099 forms were mailed late | 我们还是去看看1099表没有来迟 |
[00:23] | So we can get started. | 然后我们就能开始了 |
[00:30] | What is it? | 这是啥? |
[00:32] | Whatever it is, it scares me. | 不管是什么 它吓到我了 |
[00:35] | Go get children. | 叫孩子们来 |
[00:55] | So, let me get this straight — | 让我们把话说清楚 |
[00:56] | You found this unwrapped, uneaten pastrami sandwich | 你们在家里的信箱里发现了这个没包装的没人吃过的 |
[01:00] | in your mailbox? | 熏牛肉三明治 |
[01:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:02] | Just sitting there. | 就在那儿放着 |
[01:03] | What could this mean, officer Bryson? | 这意味着什么 布莱森警官 |
[01:05] | Is it a warning? A threat? | 是警告么 或者是威胁 |
[01:07] | The flag was up. They wanted us to find it. | 对方旗帜鲜明 他们想让我们发现这个三明治 |
[01:09] | Who’s “they”? | “他们”是谁? |
[01:10] | We don’t know! that’s your job! | 我们不知道 这是你的工作 |
[01:12] | No one does their job. | 没人好好工作 |
[01:13] | No one just does a good job anymore. | 再也没有人认真工作了 |
[01:15] | I just got a promotion, actually. | 事实上 我刚升迁 |
[01:17] | Anyway, mailbox sandwiches really aren’t a police matter. | 不管怎么说 信箱里的三明治真的不归警察管 |
[01:20] | That’s more of a neighborhood watch thing. | 更应该归邻里守望管 |
[01:22] | But our neighborhood doesn’t have one of those. | 但是我们社区并没有邻里守望 |
[01:24] | That sounds interesting, though. | 虽然这听起来挺有趣的 |
[01:26] | Watching your neighbors — that’s very Jessica. | 监视你的邻居 这很杰西卡 |
[01:30] | That’s very Jessica. | 这确实很杰西卡 |
[01:32] | Thank you, officer Bryson. | 谢谢你 布莱森警官 |
[01:34] | Corporal Bryson. | 布莱森下士 |
[01:40] | Okay, sirs, since I’ve become a bit of a perv this year, | 先生们 鉴于今年我变得有一点点变态 |
[01:44] | I think it’s only fitting that I bring up | 我想只有我才适合提起 |
[01:46] | this fridabiy’g nce for discussion. | 这个周五舞会的话题 |
[01:48] | Wait, what dance? | 等等 什么舞会? |
[01:49] | Get your head out of the clouds, Dave! | 戴夫 清醒一点! |
[01:50] | I swear to god. | 老天爷啊 |
[01:52] | The Valentine’s Day dance. | 情人节舞会 |
[01:53] | The Robin scouts do it as a fundraiser | 它是罗宾童子军发起的 |
[01:55] | for all the 8th- to 12th-graders | 在东奥兰多学区 |
[01:56] | in the east Orlando school district. | 面向所有八到十二年级的学生的筹款活动 |
[01:58] | I hope the Robin scouts run a better dance | 我希望罗宾童子军能比别的组织 |
[02:00] | than an organization. | 办舞会办的好 |
[02:01] | You guys are losrs! | 你们都是失败者! |
[02:03] | No one likes you! They like the cookies! | 没人喜欢你们 他们喜欢的是曲奇饼干 |
[02:05] | You guys have a flatag memt structure! | 你们的组织就是给人贴标签 |
[02:07] | How do you make decisions?! | 你们究竟是怎么做决定的 |
[02:10] | My sister Cordette told me about it. | 我姐姐柯黛特告诉过我 |
[02:11] | Legend has it, it’s where everyone makes out. | 据传说 在那人人都能亲热一番 |
[02:14] | So you’re saying this is our best shot | 所以你是说这是我们上高中之前 |
[02:15] | at getting our first kiss before we start high school? | 得到初吻的最好机会? |
[02:17] | Dave’s awake, everyone. | 大家伙儿 戴夫清醒了 |
[02:19] | Everyone, dave’s awake. | 戴夫清醒了 大家伙儿 |
[02:20] | I remember my first kiss, back in ’93. | 我记得我的初吻 九三年的时候 |
[02:23] | ’94? it’s hard to remember. | 还是九四年 记不太清楚了 |
[02:25] | I kissed lots of girls back in D.C. | 我在华盛顿吻过不少女孩 |
[02:27] | I’ve never seen you kiss Alison. | 我从没见过你和艾莉森接过吻 |
[02:28] | Oh, yeah. She and I haven’t kissed yet. | 噢 她和我还没有接过吻 |
[02:31] | We’re taking it slow, | 我们要慢慢来 |
[02:32] | But I’m sure I’ll lay a few on her at the dance. | 但是我肯定会在舞会上吻她几次 |
[02:34] | The only light is a disco ball and one floor lamp. | 唯一的灯光来自一个迪斯科球和一个落地灯 |
[02:37] | There are dark, unsupervised slut pockets | 在整个犹太社区中心 |
[02:40] | all over that Jewish community center. | 全都是黑暗中的没人监管的的女孩子 |
[02:45] | Peter and I just wanted to thank everyone | 皮特和我想要感谢所有人 |
[02:47] | for the generous welcome-to-the-neighborhood | 谢谢你们慷慨地送给我们 |
[02:49] | Lawn frog decoration you gave us. | 草坪青蛙装饰作为欢迎礼物 |
[02:52] | Frogs are my favorite animals — | 青蛙是我最喜欢的动物 |
[02:54] | After giraffes and elephants and monkeys. | 排在在长颈鹿 大象和猴子之后 |
[02:58] | Humans are low on the list. | 人类的排名可不高 |
[03:01] | Okay, thank you, Peter. | 好了 谢谢你 皮特 |
[03:03] | We’ll…put that in the notes. | 我们会记下这点的 |
[03:05] | And it’s our pleasure, Ann. | 并且 这是我们的荣幸 安 |
[03:06] | Sorry took so long to get to you, | 抱歉这么久才轮到你 |
[03:07] | But not everyone pitched in their share on time. | 不是每个人都按时交了自己那份钱的 |
[03:09] | Thankfully, Evan stepped up | 值得庆幸的是 埃文出面 |
[03:11] | and covered our straggler’s last $12. | 把剩下的最后十二美元先交了上来 |
[03:14] | Let me guess — you still don’t have it. | 让我猜一下 你还是没有带钱 |
[03:17] | I forgot it again. | 我又忘记了 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry, Evan. Next time, I promise. | 埃文 对不起 下次 我保证 |
[03:21] | Mommy brain. | 妈妈的脑子不好使 |
[03:24] | Okay, well, if that’s everything, then… | 所有事都说完了的话 那么… |
[03:26] | Actually, I have a serious issue I would like to discuss. | 事实上 我有个严肃的问题想要讨论 |
[03:30] | Our home was attacked. | 我们家被袭击了 |
[03:33] | Yes. That’s right. | 是的 就是这样 |
[03:34] | My husband and I went to check the mail, | 我和我的丈夫去查看邮件 |
[03:37] | And we found… | 然后我们发现… |
[03:39] | A pastrami sandwich just sitting in our mailbox. | 一个熏牛肉三明治就在我们信箱里 |
[03:42] | It was freaky. | 太诡异了 |
[03:44] | That is why I propose | 这就是为什么我提议 |
[03:46] | That we start a neighborhood watch. | 我们开始邻里守望 |
[03:48] | I know some of you may think I’m overreacting, | 我知道你们当中有些人会认为我小题大做了 |
[03:51] | Like the police did, but I — | 就像那位警察一样 但是我 |
[03:52] | Like hell we do. | 太他妈对了 |
[03:54] | I don’t want a sandwich in my mailbox. | 我不想我的信箱里有个三明治 |
[03:56] | Who does? | 谁想要 |
[03:57] | Really? | 真的么 |
[03:58] | Oh, this is amazing. I have so many great ideas. | 太棒了 我有很多很好的想法 |
[04:01] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[04:02] | We’ll put it on the agenda for next week’s hoa meeting. | 我们会把它放到下周会议的日程上 |
[04:05] | Thank you, Jessica. | 谢谢你 杰西卡 |
[04:10] | “mommy brain”? | “妈妈的脑子”? |
[04:11] | I guess having a kid gives you permission | 我猜有了个孩子就给了你 |
[04:13] | To disrespect people. | 不尊重别人的权利了 |
[04:14] | – Evan, when you… – lend someone money, | – 埃文 当你… – 借给别人钱 |
[04:16] | You better to be okay with never getting it back. | 你要做好心理准备这钱要不回来 |
[04:19] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[04:21] | Louis, hey, come look at the great ideas I have | 嘿 路易斯 过来瞧瞧我想到的 |
[04:23] | for the neighborhood watch. | 邻里监控的好点子 |
[04:24] | – Wow. Are those security cameras? – Yes. | – 这些是监控摄像头么? – 是的 |
[04:26] | I’ m also proposing a volunteer nightly patrol shift | 我还提议设置一个夜间巡逻的志愿者 |
[04:30] | And an anonymous tip line that will ring directly to me. | 还有一个匿名举报电话 直接转接给我 |
[04:33] | “J. huang. | J 黄 |
[04:34] | A bandit? | 一个强盗 |
[04:36] | Use the tasers I distrited. | 用我发下去的电击棒 |
[04:37] | Zap him in the area.” | 把他在这区域里除掉 |
[04:50] | Grandma, you should really keep your money in the bank. | 奶奶 你真的应该把钱存到银行去 |
[04:53] | It’s not safe in the house. | 放在家里不安全 |
[04:57] | Oh, grandma. | 噢 奶奶 |
[04:58] | Dear, sweet grandma. | 亲爱的可爱的奶奶 |
[05:00] | You have no idea what hell you have unlocked. | 你根本不知道你刚刚打开了地狱的大门 |
[05:03] | I even came up with a very clever name for it — | 我甚至给它起了一个好名字 |
[05:05] | “Neighborhood Watch Association N.W.A. | 邻里守望组织 NWA |
[05:08] | How’s that, now? y’all talking Dre? | 怎么了 你们在谈论德锐 |
[05:08] | NWA是八十年代中后期传奇说唱乐队 Dr. Dre是其中一员 | |
[05:10] | Neighborhood watch. | 邻里监控 |
[05:13] | I’d pick a new name, mom. N.W.A. is already a thing. | 妈妈 要是我就会换个名字 N.W.A已经是别的东西的名字了 |
[05:16] | What’s it stand for? | 什么东西的名字 |
[05:20] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[05:26] | Trent! | 特伦特 |
[05:29] | Eddie. It’s not a good time. | 埃迪 你来的不是时候 |
[05:30] | Your mom’s not a good time. let me in. | 你妈妈才不是好时候 让我进去 |
[05:35] | I need to borrow the group bottle of Polo cologne | 我需要借一瓶拉夫劳伦的古龙水 |
[05:36] | for the dance. | 为舞会做准备 |
[05:37] | I’m gonna pre-spray my clothes, so — | 我要提前喷喷我的衣服 所以 |
[05:40] | Spa day — that’s what’s good. | 今天是按摩日 这真不错 |
[05:42] | I’m really busy right now, Eddie. | 埃迪 我现在真的很忙 |
[05:44] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[05:45] | Nothing! no, don’t — | 没什么! 不 别… |
[05:47] | “sparrow scout handbook”? | 麻雀童子军手册 |
[05:53] | No — | 不 |
[05:55] | What the hell, Trent?! | 这是什么鬼 特伦特 |
[05:56] | I thought you said you hated the scouts | 我以为你恨童子军 |
[05:57] | I only said that so no one would suspect | 我这么说只是为了没人会怀疑 |
[05:59] | That I myself am a scout. | 我就是童子军 |
[06:01] | Everybody makes fun of sparrow scouts, | 左右人都嘲笑麻雀童子军 |
[06:03] | And I’ve built a reputation as a cool person. | 我现在名声在外 是个很酷的人 |
[06:05] | Why do you need the cologne, anyways? | 你要古龙香水干什么呢 |
[06:07] | I thought you weren’t nervous about the dance. | 我还以为你不担心舞会呢 |
[06:11] | Since you’re coming clean with secrets | 既然你都招供了 |
[06:12] | And you’re a sparrow scout, I can obviously trust you. | 你又是麻雀童子军 我绝对可以信任你 |
[06:16] | I lied about kissing g girl in DC. | 在华盛顿亲了姑娘的事情 我说谎了 |
[06:18] | I’ve never kissed a girl. | 我还没吻过女孩 |
[06:32] | Hey, great! they did your idea! | 不错嘛 他们实施了你的想法 |
[06:34] | Yes — my idea. | 是啊 这是老娘的想法 |
[06:37] | I was gonna head it up. | 我本来准备带头的 |
[06:38] | And they said that we would discuss it | 她们却要在下次的屋主协会会议上 |
[06:40] | at the next HOA meeting. | 讨论一下 |
[06:42] | I’m sure this is all just a misunderstanding. | 这应该是场误会啦 |
[06:44] | No way. I know exactly what’s going on here. | 不可能 我很清楚她们这些小动作 |
[06:46] | Those hoa ladies don’t think | 这些屋主协会的女人们并不认为 |
[06:49] | I would be good at leading a neighborhood watch. | 我有能力领导邻里守望计划 |
[06:52] | But I see everything. | 但老娘早就看穿你们的把戏了 |
[06:54] | I’ll show them I am amazing at finding things. | 我要让她们知道 在寻物这件事上 我有多牛逼 |
[06:59] | There he is. | 在这呢 |
[07:01] | There he is. | 在这呢 |
[07:04] | There he is. | 在这呢 |
[07:06] | Candy cane, candy cane, candy cane… | 糖果棒 糖果棒 糖果棒 |
[07:08] | There he is! | 在这里 |
[07:09] | Hey, Jessica? Can I have a word? | 杰西卡 能聊两句么 |
[07:13] | I think you’re missing the point. | 我认为你还没有搞清楚重点 |
[07:15] | Nobody doubts your ability to find Waldo. | 没人质疑你玩 发现沃尔多 的能力 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | We don’t want you involved in the neighborhood watch | 之所以不想让你参与邻里守望组织 |
[07:20] | Because you’re not a team player. | 是因为你缺乏团队精神 |
[07:26] | I can’t believe that’s why | 简直不敢相信 |
[07:27] | They excluded me from the neighborhood watch. | 这就是他们把我踢出邻里守望组织的原因 |
[07:29] | Who cares if I’m not a team player? | 谁在乎我有没有团队精神啊 |
[07:31] | That cantaloupe is supposed to last all week. | 那个哈密瓜是要吃一周的呀 |
[07:33] | What’s wrong with being a team leader? | 我就想当团队领导怎么了 |
[07:36] | Some people row, some people coxswain. | 有的人划船 有的人掌舵 |
[07:39] | I just rented “oxford blues.” | 我才租的”牛津之恋” |
[07:41] | Best rowing movie I’ve seen in a while. | 我看过的最棒的划船的电影 |
[07:44] | Okay, I found a monopoly hot piece, | 我找到了一个绝对劲爆的东西 |
[07:48] | Evan’s diary, | 埃文的日记 |
[07:49] | And an outrageous pen in dad’s closet. | 在爸爸壁橱里 发现了一只少儿不宜的钢笔 |
[07:55] | It’s in mom and dad’s room! | 这可在妈妈爸爸的房里呀 |
[07:57] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[08:05] | Jessica, if you want to be a part of the neighborhood watch, | 杰西卡 如果你想成为邻里守望组织的一员 |
[08:07] | You’re going to have to learn to be a team player. | 你要学习如何具备团队精神 |
[08:10] | Don’t worry. I’ll help you. | 别担心 我会帮你的 |
[08:14] | All right, talk to me, Eddie. | 好吧 埃迪 跟我好好说说 |
[08:16] | Why haven’t you kissed a girl yet? | 你怎么还没吻过女孩 |
[08:17] | Well, the truth is — | 事情是这样的—— |
[08:20] | Ugh! what is this?! | 这是什么鬼 |
[08:21] | It’s parve. My mom keeps kosher. | 这是不含肉或奶的犹太教食物 我妈妈做洁食 |
[08:24] | I thought you knew that. | 我还以为你知道呢 |
[08:26] | Well, the truth is, | 好吧 事实上 |
[08:28] | I’ve had this perfect image in my head about my first kiss | 关于初吻 我有个完美的幻想 |
[08:30] | Ever since I saw “Poetic Justice,” | 自从我看了”因果循环”后 |
[08:31] | Starring Tupac as lucky and… | 图派克演幸运 |
[08:32] | Janet jackson as justice. | 珍妮杰克逊演正义 |
[08:34] | Yes, I know it well. | 这部片子 我熟得很呢 |
[08:35] | Tupac and janet share a tender kiss on the beach. | 图派克 和珍妮在沙滩上那个缠绵温柔的吻 |
[08:38] | Right? It was bomb. | 是吧 真是酷炫吊炸天 |
[08:40] | I know it’s kind of dumb | 我知道这样有点傻 |
[08:41] | and it’s not gonna be exactly like that, | 想象和现实总是会有差距的 |
[08:44] | But I’m waiting for the right moment. | 但是我还是想等一个恰当的时刻 |
[08:46] | I love that. | 这样甚好 |
[08:47] | And the right moment is valentine’s day. | 这个好时机就是情人节 |
[08:49] | You heard the guys — this is my best shot | 你也听那些家伙说了——这是我的最佳时机 |
[08:51] | To get my first kiss before 9th grade. | 能在9年级以前献出我的初吻 |
[08:54] | I can’t go into high school a kissing virgin! | 我总不能上高中了 还没跟人接过吻吧 |
[08:56] | Eddie, relax. | 埃迪 放松啦 |
[08:57] | Above all, sparrow scouts are loyal friends. | 不管怎么说 麻雀童子军是忠诚的朋友 |
[08:59] | I’m gonna be your wingman. | 我来做你的帮手 |
[09:00] | I know you and Alison as a couple. | 我知道你和艾莉森是一对 |
[09:02] | I guess you did spend last valentine’s day with us. | 去年的情人节 你确实是跟我们一起过的 |
[09:04] | At the Janet Jackson concert. | 在珍妮杰克逊的音乐会上 |
[09:06] | Full conversational circle. | 一直在跟我们说话 |
[09:08] | Don’t worry. we’re gonna get you kissed. | 别担心 我会让你俩亲亲的 |
[09:12] | Now, we’re both gonna cut our hands and join our blood | 现在 让我们来歃血为盟吧 |
[09:14] | So we never forget this bond of shared secrets. | 这样我们将永不弃信 |
[09:16] | I’m not doing that. | 我不干 |
[09:18] | Okay, if you’re going to be a team player, | 好吧 如果你想具有团队精神 |
[09:20] | You have to learn how to deal with challenging teammates. | 你得学会 如何对付那些麻烦的队友 |
[09:22] | So what do you do if someone disagrees with your idea? | 如果有人对你提出异议 你会怎么办 |
[09:25] | Well, why would they do that? | 她们为什么要质疑我 |
[09:27] | Okay. just pretend I’m the HOA. | 好吧 假设我是屋主协会的人 |
[09:29] | Tell me an idea you have for the neighborhood watch. | 跟我说说 你对邻里守望计划的看法 |
[09:31] | I think we should put up security cameras | 我觉得 我们应该在小巷里 |
[09:33] | in the cul-de-sac. | 安装监控摄像头 |
[09:34] | No, that’s too expensive. | 不行 太贵了 |
[09:35] | We buy them wholesale using funds from the October car wash! | 我们可以用十月洗车的基金 来买整套设备 |
[09:39] | Would I have suggested it if I hadn’t already done the math? | 提这个建议前 我早就算过一笔账了 |
[09:42] | We have work to do. | 真是任重道远啊 |
[09:44] | What do you do if someone suggests an idea | 如果有人比你提的建议还要糟糕 |
[09:46] | that’s worse than yours? | 你会怎么做 |
[09:48] | I think we should start a volunteer nightly patrol. | 我认为 我们应该成立一个志愿者夜间巡逻队 |
[09:54] | Uh-huh. and who will tend to the children | 如果有人在大街上被狗咬残废了 |
[09:56] | that get maimed in the streets, Jenny? | 那谁来照顾孩子们啊 珍妮 |
[09:59] | What do you do if you suggest an idea, | 如果你有一个提议 |
[10:01] | then someone else suggests the same idea | 其他人也有跟你一样的提议 |
[10:03] | and they get credit for it? | 最后荣誉却归他们了 你会怎么办呢 |
[10:05] | I also think we should set up an anonymous tip line. | 我认为 我们应该有一个匿名举报渠道 |
[10:08] | I had an idea for your neighborhood watch. | 我倒是对你的邻里守望计划有个建议 |
[10:10] | What if you set up a phone number people can call | 你们可以设置一个电话号码 |
[10:12] | to report suspicious activity in the neighborhood? | 邻居们可以打电话来报告嫌疑犯的行动 |
[10:14] | That’s my idea! | 那是我的主意 |
[10:17] | I mean, uh, maybe you can have the same idea as me — | 我的意思是 你也可以跟我想的一样 |
[10:22] | After me — | 在我之后 |
[10:23] | Because you’re slower… | 因为你做事比我慢… |
[10:25] | Mentally. | 我是说智力上 |
[10:27] | And that is why surveillance cameras, | 这就是监控摄像头 |
[10:29] | nightly patrol shifts, and an anonymous tip line | 夜晚轮班巡逻队和匿名举报制 |
[10:32] | would increase security | 能够增加小区安全的原因 |
[10:34] | and decrease mailbox sandwiches in our neighborhood. | 从而减少我们小区的信箱三明治事件的发生 |
[10:37] | We could also publish a newsletter | 我们也可以发布一个时事通讯 |
[10:39] | to update everyone on our progress. | 实时更新我们的进展 |
[10:41] | My hair is red. | 我有一头红发哦 |
[10:43] | Great idea, Lisa. | 说得好 丽莎 |
[10:44] | Let’s definitely do that. | 我们会这么做的 |
[10:46] | You’re ready. | 你可以出师了 |
[10:50] | It was really tough. | 真心不容易 |
[10:52] | We both said some things we didn’t mean, and some we did. | 我们都说了一些违心的话 当然有的话是真的 |
[10:55] | But I refuse to call my divorce a fail marriage. | 但是我不认为我的婚姻是失败的 |
[10:57] | We made a beautiful child together, | 我们生了一个漂亮的宝宝 |
[10:59] | And if that’s not a success, I don’t know what is. | 如果这都不算成功 那什么才算成功 |
[11:03] | So, I’m wondering if there’s any childcare | 我在想 在这个小区里 |
[11:05] | available in the neighborhood. | 有托儿所吗 |
[11:06] | I work two jobs, and I can’t always be there | 我打了两份工 皮特放学回家时 |
[11:08] | when peter gets home from school. | 我不可能一直守在他身边 |
[11:10] | I don’t prefer to be touched. | 我不是很喜欢人碰我 |
[11:13] | You know, I’ve thought about it, | 我考虑过了 |
[11:15] | An ‘s okay if you don’t pay me back the $12. | 我可以接受你不付给我12刀 |
[11:18] | What’s important is that Ann and Peter | 因为更重要的是要让安和彼得 |
[11:20] | feel welcome in the neighborhood. | 在邻居中感到受欢迎 |
[11:23] | Carol-joan, are those new sandals? | 卡罗尔-琼 这是你的新拖鞋么 |
[11:27] | Did you buy new sandals when you know you owe me $12? | 你明明知道你欠我12刀你还买了新拖鞋 |
[11:30] | I had your money, but I-I had to tip my colorist. | 我取了要给你的钱的 但是我得给染发师小费 |
[11:34] | So, that’s it for the HOA. | 屋主会议到此结束 |
[11:36] | The neighborhood watch committee will be staying after | 邻里守望成员等下可以 |
[11:38] | to discuss the success of the signs we put up. | 留下讨论我们成功放置招牌的事情 |
[11:44] | So, Jessica, whenever you’re ready | 杰西卡 等你方便时 |
[11:46] | To leave… | 就可以走了 |
[11:48] | Actually, I would like to stay. | 事实上 我要留下来 |
[11:50] | I have a couple of ideas | 我有许多想法 |
[11:52] | I would like to constructively add | 可以很建设性的加进 |
[11:54] | to all of your already-great ideas. | 你们这些已经很不错的观点里 |
[11:58] | Um…okay. | 好吧 |
[12:02] | So, I’ve done some research, | 我已经做了一些调查 |
[12:05] | And I think the neighborhood watch | 我认为如果我们安装一些监控摄像头的话 |
[12:06] | could be even better if we add security cameras, | 邻里守望效果会更好 |
[12:09] | a nightly patrol — | 夜间巡逻 |
[12:10] | Mm, yeah, we’re not doing any of that. | 我们不会这么做的 |
[12:13] | Oh, well, just hear me out. | 好的听我说完 |
[12:14] | It’s just that there have been | 而且你的信箱里也没有再出现 |
[12:15] | no new sandwiches in mailboxes. | 新的三明治 |
[12:18] | So the signs seem to be working. | 所以这个标志看起来很有效 |
[12:20] | She worked really hard on these ideas. | 关于这些主意她真的考虑得很辛苦 |
[12:22] | If you’ll just listen — you know what? never mind. | – 你能认真听完么 – 知道么 无所谓 |
[12:24] | Meeting is adjourned. | 会议到此结束 |
[12:25] | And to the saboteur who brought the cheesecake bars, | 对那些带芝士条来的破坏分子 |
[12:28] | You can take them with you. | 你们可以把它随身带走了 |
[12:29] | They’ll be by the door. | 它们会被丢在门口 |
[12:30] | You know I’m getting ready for bikini season. | 我在为比基尼季做准备了 |
[12:34] | Forget it, Louis. | 就这样吧路易斯 |
[12:35] | They’re never gonna let me be part of the neighborhood watch. | 她们永远不会让我成为邻里守望组织的一份子的 |
[12:39] | I’m gonna stop at 7-eleven for a chipwich. | 我去711买个薯片三明治 |
[12:42] | I’ll see you at home. | 回家见 |
[12:46] | I feel so bad for your mom. | 我替你妈妈感到伤心 |
[12:48] | She did such a good job learning to be a team player, | 她做得如此之好 学着想成为团队的一员 |
[12:50] | But she wasn’t rewarded for it. | 却没有得到奖励 |
[12:52] | The set of eggs carol-joan has on her, | 卡罗尔-琼扔了臭鸡蛋在她身上 |
[12:54] | To wear her brand-new sandals in front of me. | 还在我面前穿着她崭新的拖鞋 |
[12:56] | They kept saying “the signs are enough. | 他们一直说设了标志就够了 |
[12:58] | The signs are enough.” | 标志就够了 |
[12:59] | Go to an ATM! | 找个自动取款机吧 |
[13:00] | Put on your new sandals and walk to an ATM! | 穿上你的新拖鞋去自动取款机吧 |
[13:07] | Maybe they’d hear Jessica out | 如果他们能意识到标志是不够的话 |
[13:09] | if they thought the signs weren’t enough. | 也许他们就会听杰西卡的了 |
[13:11] | I don’t understand women with unpainted toenails. | 我不能理解女人们不涂指甲油的脚指甲 |
[13:21] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:22] | I’m bugging out. | 我打退堂鼓了 |
[13:23] | Don’t bug out. | 别腿软 |
[13:24] | You’ll take Alison to the roof of the building | 你可以带艾莉森去屋顶 |
[13:26] | and use this telescope to show her | 用这幅望远镜 让她看 |
[13:27] | the star that you paid to name after her. | 你花钱用她的名字命名的星星 |
[13:29] | And then I’m gonna pop a “kiss me” sweetheart | 然后我突然拿出这个写着 吻我 的糖盒 |
[13:31] | And I’m gonna kiss her. | 然后吻她 |
[13:32] | Hey, Eddie. | 嗨 埃迪 |
[13:33] | Hey, Trent. | 特伦特 |
[13:34] | You guys ready to go inside? | 你们要进去么 |
[13:36] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[13:42] | Look who wants to come into our house. | 看看这是谁想进入我们家 |
[13:45] | Walk away, scout hater. | 走开 恨童子军的人 |
[13:47] | No way any of you are coming into our dance. | 你们几个都不能参加我们的舞会 |
[13:51] | And here’s the thing about flat management structure — | 这是关于扁平化管理结构的一些东西 |
[13:54] | If you come after one of us, you get all of us. | 一旦你攻击我们中的一个人 你就得罪了我们所有人 |
[14:04] | Oh, my god. | 天呢 |
[14:06] | Corporal bryson, what happened? | 布莱森下士 发生什么了 |
[14:09] | Sad day, Louis. | 悲伤的一天 路易斯 |
[14:10] | It appears someone stole Ann’s ceramic lawn frog. | 似乎有人偷了安家草坪上的陶瓷青蛙 |
[14:14] | This seems a little excessive for a stolen yard decoration. | 偷一个庭院装饰品 这反应也太大了吧 |
[14:18] | It was also a hide-a-key for her latchkey son, peter. | 那也是为她儿子彼得准备的藏钥匙的地方 |
[14:21] | He’s missing. | 他也不见了 |
[14:24] | Something horrible happened. | 可怕的事情发生了 |
[14:26] | Ann’s son, Peter, is missing. | 安的儿子彼得失踪了 |
[14:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:29] | Why can’t these white people keep track of their kids? | 为什么这些白人不能看好他们的孩子 |
[14:32] | Every time we look at a milk carton, | 每次我们看这个牛奶纸盒 |
[14:33] | We have to see their failures. | 我们就必须看到他们的失败 |
[14:36] | Okay. Let’s go to the tapes. | 我们去看录像吧 |
[14:41] | You put up an unsanctioned security camera? | 你擅自安装了一个未经批准的摄像头 |
[14:44] | I thought you learned how to be a team player. | 我以为你已经学会了如何成为一个队友 |
[14:46] | I did. | 我确实啊 |
[14:47] | But if the team doesn’t go along with what you want, | 但是如果团队没有按照你想要的方向走 |
[14:49] | You got to do your own thing. | 你就得开始用你自己的方法了 |
[14:53] | Okay, so, the Robin scouts won’t let us in the dance. | 这些罗宾童子军不让我们参加舞会 |
[14:55] | Feels dramatic, but sure. | 虽然感觉很戏剧性 但是又很真实 |
[14:57] | Here’s the new plan — | 这是我们的新计划 |
[14:58] | I know a burger place down the street | 我知道这条街上一个吃汉堡的地方 |
[15:00] | That lets you dictate the number of straws you get. | 你可以自己控制拿吸管的数目 |
[15:01] | We go there, you and alison get two straws, | 我们到了那 你和艾莉森拿两根 |
[15:03] | And you share a romantic milkshake. | 然后你们可以分享了一杯浪漫的奶昔 |
[15:05] | Yeah, yeah, that’s good! | 太棒了 |
[15:06] | And I still have the sweethearts. | 我还带着糖果呢 |
[15:08] | This night can still be perfect. | 这个夜晚仍旧会是完美的 |
[15:10] | Now, we’re both gonna cut our hands and join our blood — | 现在我们可以歃血为盟了 |
[15:12] | Dude, stop. | 兄弟 停下 |
[15:16] | I found it. I found your money. | 我找到了 我找到你的钱了 |
[15:18] | It was in Evan’s underwear drawer. | 在埃文的内衣抽屉里 |
[15:27] | The camera was recording the whole day | 彼得失踪的一整天 |
[15:29] | That peter went missing. | 摄像头一直都在记录 |
[15:38] | I stole the lawn frog. | 是我偷了草坪上的青蛙 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么 |
[15:40] | I thought that if something went missing, | 我以为如果能丢些什么东西 |
[15:42] | The neighborhood watch would see their signs weren’t enough | 居委会就会觉得他们的仅仅靠标志是不够的 |
[15:44] | and listen to your great ideas. | 就会接纳你那么好的建议了 |
[15:46] | But I didn’t mean for the thing that went missing | 但是我没打算让一个 |
[15:47] | to be a child. | 孩子失踪啊 |
[15:49] | You got a child kidnapped? | 你让一个孩子被绑架了 |
[15:52] | That is the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for me. | 这是你为我做的最甜蜜的事情 |
[15:56] | – You’re not mad? – No. | – 你不生我的气 – 不 |
[15:58] | You really want me to have the things I want in life. | 你是真的想让我拥有我想要的东西 |
[16:01] | And you’ll do whatever you have to to help me get them. | 你会做任何你能做的事情来帮助我得到 |
[16:05] | I’m never gonna be mad at you for that. | 我永远不会因为那样而生你气的 |
[16:09] | Now let’s see what happened to that little snowball. | 现在让我看看那小孩发生什么了 |
[16:13] | Marvin? | 马文 |
[16:19] | Look. | 看 |
[16:23] | Hey, sweetie! | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[16:27] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[16:28] | I put the sandwich in your mailbox. | 是我把三明治放你们信箱里的 |
[16:30] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做? |
[16:32] | Well, I went to the doctor last week, | 我上周去看医生 |
[16:33] | And she told me that I had high blood pressure. | 她说我有高血压 |
[16:36] | Now i have to sneak my sandwiches | 现在我得偷着吃三明治 |
[16:38] | ’cause Honey won’t let me eat cured meats anymore. | 因为哈尼不让我再吃加工过的肉类了 |
[16:41] | But she keeps popping up out of nowhere, | 但她总是突然冒出来 |
[16:43] | Like sexy jack-in-the-box. | 像个性感玩偶匣一样 |
[16:44] | I can’t believe this. | 实在不敢相信 |
[16:45] | I know — | 是啊 |
[16:46] | A lady doctor. | 一个女医生 |
[16:49] | Oh, she’s good, though. She’s not half bad. | 哦 她很厉害的 她没那么糟 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry — why are we solving the sandwich case | 等一等 为什么我们在破三明治案 |
[16:53] | When there’s a child missing? | 还有个孩子丢失着呢 |
[16:55] | Marvin, did you see Peter when you were outside | 马文 你在户外偷偷摸摸吃三明治的时候 |
[16:57] | eating your sneaky sandwich? | 看到彼得了么? |
[16:58] | I did. | 我看见了 |
[16:59] | He asked me where he could get a new house key, | 他问我哪里可以弄到房子钥匙 |
[17:01] | And I told him there was a locksmith at the mall. | 我告诉他商场里有一个锁匠 |
[17:03] | So he couldn’t find his key | 所以他找不到他的钥匙了 |
[17:04] | and thought he could go to the mall and get one made? | 觉得他能去商场买一把? |
[17:06] | And you just let him go by himself? | 而你就让他一个人去了? |
[17:08] | Well, the boy’s 17 years old. He can go where he pleases. | 那男孩17岁了 他想去哪就可以去 |
[17:11] | He’s 10. | 他10岁 |
[17:21] | We’ll never find Peter here. | 我们在这永远找不到彼得的 |
[17:22] | – Jessica, there’s no way – There he is! | – 杰西卡 肯定没辙的 – 他在那呢! |
[17:36] | You look really pretty, Alison. I like your hair like that. | 你真好看 艾莉森 我很喜欢你这个发型 |
[17:39] | Thanks. It’s the same way I always wear it. | 谢谢 我一直是这个发型啊 |
[17:42] | Even though we didn’t get to go to the dance, | 虽然我们没能去舞会 |
[17:44] | this has been a really great valentine’s day, Eddie. | 但我还是度过了一个很美好的情人节 埃迪 |
[17:47] | I’m glad you said that. | 我很高兴你这样想 |
[17:59] | Eddie? Are you okay? | 埃迪 你还好么 |
[18:01] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[18:02] | Time to make the boys in beige proud! | 这是让我们童子军骄傲的时刻了! |
[18:07] | What are you doing, trent?! | 你干嘛呢 特伦特 |
[18:08] | It’s okay! I earned a badge for this! | 放心吧 我因为这个得过童子军徽章呢 |
[18:09] | Now get back, Olsen! | 往后退 奥尔森 |
[18:11] | I got you, buddy. | 我来救你了 兄弟 |
[18:25] | It’s always just the three of us on valentine’s day, huh? | 情人节总是三人行 是吧 |
[18:31] | I can’t thank you enough. | 我实在不知道怎么感谢你们 |
[18:33] | Of course. We’re happy to help. | 没关系 我们很乐意帮忙 |
[18:35] | I just hope they find that monster | 我只希望能抓住那个 |
[18:36] | who stole our hide-a-key frog. | 偷我家藏钥匙青蛙的变态 |
[18:37] | Yep, no problem. Good thing you have a neighborhood watch. | 好的 没问题 好在你有邻里守望 |
[18:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:41] | Let’s not tell daddy about this, okay, sweetums? | 我们就别让爸爸知道这事儿了 好吧 宝贝? |
[18:44] | Okay. I won’t tell Tanya, either. | 好的 我也不会告诉坦尼亚的 |
[18:46] | Tanya? | 坦尼亚 |
[18:47] | Who the hell’s Tanya? | 谁是坦尼亚 |
[18:49] | You were really amazing today. | 你今天真是棒呆了 |
[18:51] | We never would’ve found Peter without you. | 没有你我们肯定找不到彼得 |
[18:54] | Those neighborhood ladies may | 那些街坊大姐们 |
[18:56] | not think you’re a teamplayer. | 可能认为你没有合作精神 |
[18:57] | But I’d pick you for my team every time. | 但不论何时我都会选你在我的队伍 |
[19:04] | It’s nice being on a team with you, too. | 跟你一队也很好 |
[19:06] | If you didn’t screw things up so bad, | 如果你没有把事情搞这么糟 |
[19:08] | I wouldn’t look so good fixing them. | 我把事情解决也不会显得那么厉害了 |
[19:10] | Hey, this wasn’t all my fault. | 嘿 这并不全是我的错 |
[19:12] | Peter thinks he can buy a key to his house at the mall. | 彼得认为他可以在商场买到他家的钥匙 |
[19:15] | And how about Marvin? | 再看看马文? |
[19:17] | Why doesn’t he eat all the sandwiches he wants | 为什么他不能在上班时间 |
[19:19] | when he’s at work? | 吃掉所有三明治呢? |
[19:21] | We are the only smart people in this neighborhood. | 我们是这个街区里仅有的聪明人 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry about tonight. | 今晚实在对不起 |
[19:28] | I really wanted it to be special. | 我真的希望今晚能够很特别的 |
[19:30] | Well, the night’s not over. | 今晚还没有结束呢 |
[19:42] | Hey, Alison! | 嘿 艾莉森! |
[19:43] | How are my sloppy seconds? | 我这个粗枝大叶的备胎表现咋样? |
[19:52] | Well, hey, there, big door answerer. | 嘿 你好啊 开门的小帅哥 |
[19:55] | We’re here to see your mom. | 我们是来见你妈妈的 |
[19:56] | Sure — if you pay the toll. | 可以 只要你付了通行费 |
[19:58] | It’s $12. | 12刀 |
[20:07] | I’ll get your change — | 我会给你找钱的 |
[20:08] | Eventually. | 总有一天 |
[20:10] | Deidre. CJ. | 黛德丽 CJ |
[20:12] | Hey, Jessica. | 嘿 杰西卡 |
[20:13] | So, we heard about how you found Peter. | 我们听说了你找到彼得的经过 |
[20:15] | We just want to say we are so sorry | 我们就是想说没有听从你的好建议 |
[20:17] | That we did not listen to all your great ideas. | 我们真的特别抱歉 |
[20:20] | You obviously know what you’re doing. | 很显然你知道自己在干嘛 |
[20:22] | So we want to invite you | 所以我们想要邀请你 |
[20:23] | To head up the neighborhood watch. | 来领导邻里守望组织 |
[20:25] | Your committee, your rules. | 你的委员会 你的规矩 |
[20:27] | Really? | 真的么? |
[20:30] | Wow. I would love that. | 哇哦 我很荣幸 |
[20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[20:33] | You’re both fired. | 你俩全被炒了 |
[20:34] | What? | 什么? |
[20:35] | A kid went missing on your watch. | 在你们守望下丢了个孩子 |
[20:36] | Clearly, I am the only person i can count on around here. | 很现在我是这里唯一可以依靠的人 |
[20:39] | Security will escort you out. | 保安会护送你们离开 |
[20:42] | Has anyone seen my h-way money box? | 有人看到我的存钱罐了么? |
[20:45] | It’s not in my underwear drawer, where I left it. | 不在我放的那个内衣抽屉里了 |
[20:47] | Evan! | 埃文 |
[20:55] | You. | 你啊 |