时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, ladies. Uh, welcome. | 嘿 女士们 欢迎光临 |
[00:04] | I’m Sam. How can I help? | 我是山姆 有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[00:06] | That’s not his real name. I worked in a furniture store. | 这不是他的真名 我在家具店工作过 |
[00:09] | Salesmen pay for their kids’ llege with lies. | 售货员都是靠满嘴跑火车来供孩子上学的 |
[00:11] | – I can’t have kids. – Lie. | -我生不了孩子 -骗人 |
[00:12] | Okay, Sam, | 好吧 山姆 |
[00:14] | we’re looking for a recliner for my mother-in-law. | 我们想给我婆婆选个躺椅 |
[00:17] | – Oh. Uh, over here’s our Branson G-7. – That’s a lie. | -这是我们的布兰森G7款 -假的 |
[00:20] | – Uh, very popular with bachelors… – Lie. | -在单身人士中很流行的 -说谎 |
[00:22] | – And newlyweds. – Lie. | -新婚的夫妻也大爱这款 -接着编 |
[00:23] | – Also comes in corduroy. – Another lie. | -还是灯芯绒的 -大骗子 |
[00:26] | Hey, Eddie, look. A love seat. | 嘿 埃迪 看 情侣座椅 |
[00:29] | You should get one for Alison now that you two are… | 你应该给艾莉森买一个 既然你们俩都已经 |
[00:33] | What are they talking about? | 他们在说啥 |
[00:35] | Nothing… Just dumb-wads being dumb. | 没什么 只是有些人不说话没人把你当哑巴 |
[00:37] | He and Alison are smooching. | 他和艾莉森亲亲亲了 |
[00:39] | With their lips! | 嘴唇贴嘴唇 |
[00:44] | You kissed Alison? Why didn’t you tell me? | 你吻了艾莉森 怎么不告诉我呢 |
[00:47] | N… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:48] | It wasn’t a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[00:49] | Yeah. No, it’s cool. | 也对 没关系 |
[00:51] | I don’t tell you every time I kiss your mom, so I get it. | 我也没有每次亲你妈妈都跟你报备 所以 我懂的 |
[00:55] | Twice this week, by the way. | 顺便说下 这周亲了两次 |
[01:01] | The D1. Good taste, and it’s affordable. | D1款 好眼光 而且价格亲民哦 |
[01:04] | $300 plus the $75 handling fee. | 三百美元外加七十五美元运费 |
[01:06] | I’ll handle it myself. | 我自己会运 |
[01:07] | That’s the cost of getting it here from our factory in Georgia. | 那是产品从佐治亚州的工厂运到这来的运费 |
[01:10] | The only way to avoid that fee is to go there and pick it up. | 要想省下这笔钱 你得亲自去提货 |
[01:12] | Well, with gas mileage, | 即使算上来回的油费 |
[01:14] | plus wear-and-tear on the car, minus food, | 还有车的保养费 去掉伙食费 |
[01:18] | I’d still save over $20 if I went and picked it up myself. | 亲自去提货我还是最少能省二十美元呢 |
[01:21] | Uh, yeah, I guess, you know, technically, | 呃 是的 理论上是这么回事 |
[01:23] | but uh it’s not worth the trip to Georgia. | 但是为了省这点钱就跑一趟佐治亚州不值啊 |
[01:25] | So you’re telling me | 所以你是在说 |
[01:26] | if you saw a $20 bill on the street, | 你在街上看到二十美元的钞票 |
[01:28] | you wouldn’t pick it up? | 你不捡吗 |
[01:29] | No, I… I would. | 不 我会捡的 |
[01:32] | I ate a cinnamon hot ball off the ground this morning. | 我今天早上还吃了个掉在地上的肉桂球 |
[01:33] | Finally, the truth. | 终于说句实话了 |
[01:35] | Plus I love organizing road trips. | 再加上我超爱组织自驾游 |
[01:37] | They are the ultimate test of efficiency and cunning. | 它们是对你的效率和机智的终极考验 |
[01:40] | I’m in. I love road trips, too… | 算我一个 我也很爱自驾游 |
[01:42] | Snacks, radio, hanging a towel in the window to block the sun. | 吃点零食 听听电台 在车窗上挂条毛巾遮遮太阳 |
[01:47] | We’re also in. | 我们也去 |
[01:49] | The World’s Largest Peanut is in Georgia. | 世界上最大的花生就在佐治亚州展出 |
[01:50] | Disney Adventures magazine | 迪士尼探险杂志 |
[01:52] | ” called it “Worth pulling over for.” | 称它为”值得驻足一看的奇观” |
[01:55] | 那我就留在这了 像《新木马屠城记》一样 | |
[02:02] | We’re going on a road trip! | 我们要自驾游 |
[02:03] | Three times. | 三次了哦 |
[02:22] | We’ll pick up Emery and Evan from school | 我们去学校接埃默里和埃文放学 |
[02:23] | and hit the road from there. | 然后直接上路 |
[02:25] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[02:26] | I baked us some brownies, | 我烤了点布朗尼蛋糕 |
[02:27] | and I grabbed some sodas. | 还带了几瓶苏打水 |
[02:29] | Bottles… smart. | 瓶装饮料 机智 |
[02:30] | This will mean six less bathroom trips for the boys. | 这些至少能让男孩们 少跑六趟厕所 |
[02:33] | Jessica, do you think that’s enough food for the weekend? | 杰西卡 你觉得这些食物够过周末吗 |
[02:35] | Oh, we’ll also get discount fruit from road stands. | 我们还要从路边的休息站买点便宜水果 |
[02:37] | It’s much cheaper than city fruit. | 比城里的便宜多了 |
[02:38] | Wow. You really are the master of road trips. | 哇哦 你真的是自驾游高手啊 |
[02:41] | Someone has to be. | 总得有人来当啊 |
[02:44] | Hey, bachelor! | 嘿 单身汉 |
[02:46] | Hey, what do you got planned for the weekend? | 嘿 周末有什么打算吗 |
[02:48] | Oh, I got a pile of squirrel kills | 我有一堆松鼠尸体 |
[02:49] | I’ve been meaning to taxidermy if you want a fur fix. | 一直打算做成标本呢 你要不要来顺毛 |
[02:52] | Oh, I’d love to, but I thought it would be good | 我很乐意 不过我觉得过个男人周末 |
[02:54] | for Eddie and I to have a guys’ weekend. | 对我和埃迪都有好处 |
[02:57] | Yeah, we haven’t been talking much, | 我们最近没怎么交流 |
[02:59] | so we’re gonna hang out, just the two of us… | 所以我们打算就我们两人一起打发时间 |
[03:01] | Eat pizzas, hit the driving range, | 吃披萨 打会高尔夫 |
[03:02] | watch “Police Academy” Movies. | 再看看《警察学校》系列电影 |
[03:04] | Ah. I remember I had a guys’ weekend | 我还记得和我爸老马文一起 |
[03:06] | with my father, Marvin Sr. | 过了一次男人周末 |
[03:09] | He paid an angel to make me a man. | 他花钱给我找了个美女 把我变成了真正的男人 |
[03:12] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:13] | Um, my dad didn’t believe in weekends. | 我爸不过周末的 |
[03:16] | The most we ever bonded was the one time he told me | 我们最亲密的时刻就是 |
[03:18] | I did a good job carrying soup to the table. | 有一次他夸我端汤端得好 |
[03:23] | Hey! Don’t I get a kiss goodbye? | 嘿 不跟我吻别下吗 |
[03:25] | Oh, the engine’s already running. | 引擎已经启动了 |
[03:26] | It would waste gas to get out now. | 现在从车里下去会耗油的 |
[03:28] | I’ll say goodbye when I get back. | 等我回来再跟你道别 |
[03:35] | Anyone up for bowling this weekend? | 这周末有人要去打保龄球吗 |
[03:36] | – Can we use bumpers? – Hell, yeah. | -我们能用球道护栏吗 -当然行啊 |
[03:38] | I’m out. I got a guys’ weekend planned with my dad. | 我玩不了 我和我爸约好要过一个男人周末 |
[03:41] | Oh, cool. I do that with my dad, too. | 不错啊 我也和我爸一起过男人周末 |
[03:43] | We’re just in different cities when we do it. | 不过我们是在不同的城市一起过的 |
[03:44] | I think it’ll be pretty cool… Sit around in our underwear, | 我觉得肯定会很有趣 光膀子坐在一起 |
[03:47] | eating take-out, not brushing our teeth. | 吃着外卖 不用刷牙 |
[03:50] | Sounds amazing. | 听起来好棒 |
[03:51] | I’m stuck at home with my four sisters. | 我被困在家里 跟我的四个姐妹待在一起 |
[03:53] | Crying, slapping, door slamming… | 大吼大叫 互相攻击 摔门而去 |
[03:56] | I’m just trying to watch “Seinfeld.” | 我只是想好好看《宋飞正传》而已 |
[03:58] | You guys want to come over to my house this weekend? | 你们这周末要来我家吗 |
[04:00] | Yes! | 要 |
[04:01] | I mean, are you sure it’s cool with your dad? | 我是说 你确定你爸不介意吗 |
[04:03] | Of course! Guys’ weekend. | 当然啦 男人周末嘛 |
[04:06] | Guys’ weekend. | 男人周末 |
[04:11] | I spy with my little eye s… | 我用我敏锐的小眼睛看到了 |
[04:13] | The freckle on my chin. | 我下巴上的雀斑 |
[04:14] | Mommy, you win again! | 妈咪 你又赢了 |
[04:16] | Wow, Jessica. | 厉害了 杰西卡 |
[04:18] | He didn’t even get the clue out that time. | 他连线索都还没说出来呢 |
[04:20] | I’d make a great spy. | 我肯定是个优秀的侦探 |
[04:21] | I spy what you’re gonna spy before you even spy it. | 在你还没开始描述之前我就知道你要说什么了 |
[04:23] | This is so fun. | 真有意思 |
[04:25] | Oh! | 噢 |
[04:29] | What the hell was that?! | 刚才那是什么 |
[04:31] | I… I got him to honk. | 我让他按喇叭了 |
[04:32] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[04:35] | Ah! | 啊 |
[04:37] | Mom, look, the cheap gas station is up ahead. | 妈 快看 前面有个廉价加油站 |
[04:39] | They give you a free lighter if you pay with cash. | 现金付款还送打火机 |
[04:41] | Oh. | 噢 |
[04:43] | Honey’s horn game almost made me miss it. | 哈妮的喇叭游戏差点让我错过了它 |
[04:47] | I spy some good boys. | 我敏锐地发现了好孩子哦 |
[04:59] | What in hot ham was that? | 你在搞什么 |
[05:01] | You almost blew the whole trip. | 你差点毁了整趟旅行 |
[05:03] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么啊 |
[05:05] | You have to be very careful with Mom on road trips. | 和我妈一起自驾游必须很小心 |
[05:07] | She’s great if things go her way, | 事情顺她的意倒还好 |
[05:09] | but as soon as something happens she doesn’t like… | 一旦有她不顺心的事发生 |
[05:11] | She turns into… A road grump. | 她就会变成一只公路母老虎 |
[05:14] | A “Road grump”? | 公路母老虎 |
[05:15] | There’s several warning stages… | 她有几个警戒阶段 |
[05:17] | – Squeezing the wheel… – Muttering. | -握紧方向盘 -小声嘀咕 |
[05:18] | Screaming at cars. | 对着车乱喊 |
[05:19] | And finally, speaking only in Mandarin. | 最后的最后 她会满嘴普通话 |
[05:22] | If that happens, forget it. | 要是出现那种情况 那就完了 |
[05:25] | She’s in Grumpville. Trip over. | 她已经整个崩溃了 旅行结束 |
[05:27] | That’s why we missed the World’s Largest Peanut | 这就是为什么我们从华盛顿一路开车到奥兰多 |
[05:29] | when we drove from D.C. To Orlando. | 还是错过了世界上最大的花生 |
[05:31] | Eddie kept asking, “How much longer?” | 因为那时埃迪不停问 还要多久啊 |
[05:32] | and Mom lost it. | 然后妈妈就失控了 |
[05:34] | C’est fini. | 旅行结束 |
[05:35] | Well, if that’s true, why are you going | 如果你们说的是真的 |
[05:37] | on another road trip with her? | 那你们为什么还要和她一起自驾游 |
[05:38] | Because we all got things we can’t explain, | 因为每个人都有自己的执念 |
[05:40] | and ours is seeing that big peanut, okay? | 我们俩就是想去看那个大花生 不行吗 |
[05:43] | And this time, we’re prepared. | 而且这一次 我们做好了充分准备 |
[05:44] | We’ve got mix tapes, Boggle, a book of funny limericks. | 我们带了合成专辑 拼字游戏 一本搞笑打油诗集 |
[05:47] | And I’ve got my Jodie Foster impression locked and loaded. | 还有我已经成功解锁了我的朱迪•福斯特模仿技能 |
[05:51] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:58] | When can I stop smiling? | 我要笑到什么时候 |
[06:00] | You can’t. | 千万别停 |
[06:04] | #Ba ba-ba-ba ba Ba ba-ba-ba Everybody’za now,’za# | #叭叭叭叭叭叭 叭叭叭叭 大家一起唱起来# |
[06:04] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[06:09] | Oh, hey… dudes. | 噢 嘿 伙计们 |
[06:12] | – Hey, Mr. Huang. – Hey. | -黄叔叔好 -嘿 |
[06:13] | What’s going on? | 你们在做什么 |
[06:14] | Well, I was bragging about our guys’ weekend | 我跟他们炫耀了下我们的男人周末 |
[06:16] | and these fools got jealous, so I invited them to join. | 这群蠢货们就羡慕嫉妒恨的 所以我就邀请他们也加入了 |
[06:19] | Um, but, Eddie, the driving range at the club | 可是埃迪 俱乐部的高尔夫球场 |
[06:22] | might not be able to accommodate such a big group. | 貌似容纳不了这么多人哎 |
[06:24] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 肯定没事的啦 |
[06:25] | Yeah, Eddie can just go all Mr. | 到时候埃迪可以弗鲁泽蒂先生上身 |
[06:27] | Fruzetti on them and they’ll cave. | 保证他们分分钟投降 |
[06:28] | I don’t get it. | 我没懂笑点在哪儿 |
[06:30] | Mr. Fruzetti’s our science teacher, | 弗鲁泽蒂先生是我们的科学老师 |
[06:31] | and whenever he gets frustrated, | 每次他一不爽 |
[06:33] | he starts to spit when he talks, | 就会边说话边喷口水 |
[06:34] | so people just give in ’cause they don’t want to get wet. | 然后别人就会马上投降免得被口水喷到 |
[06:36] | “Eddie, don’t sthquirt that. | 埃迪 别“傻”出来了 |
[06:38] | It’s all sthodium sthulfide.” | 那全都是”流”化”辣” |
[06:42] | That’s funny. | 那还挺逗乐的 |
[06:44] | You never told me that before. | 你以前没跟我说过 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | Guys’ weekend, king-sized edition… | 男人周末 升级版 |
[06:51] | I’ll order extra pizzas. | 我会再叫点披萨 |
[06:52] | Yes! | 赞 |
[06:55] | Hey, Trent! | 嘿 特伦特 |
[06:56] | Get the hell in here, you orange bastard, | 赶紧到这边来 你个橙色皮肤的小混蛋 |
[06:58] | before I Fruzetti all over you. | 不然我喷你一身弗鲁泽蒂的口水 |
[07:01] | Hi, Mr. Huang. | 你好 黄叔叔 |
[07:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:07] | Sorry I was late. | 不好意思我来晚了 |
[07:08] | I was just picking up some beer. | 我只是去拿了瓶啤酒 |
[07:11] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[07:13] | How quickly can we get rid of your dad? | 我们最快能多久摆脱你老爸 |
[07:19] | You got actual beer?! | 你居然搞来了真的啤酒 |
[07:21] | The magician! How did you do it? | 你简直就是魔术师 怎么办到的 |
[07:23] | My older sister was… | 我姐姐 |
[07:24] | Trish, 25, attended Rutgers. | 崔西 二十五岁 在罗格斯大学上学 |
[07:26] | Was getting beer for a party, | 正要去给派对买点啤酒 |
[07:27] | and I caught her in a rare good mood. | 我正巧赶上她少有的好心情 |
[07:29] | And she just bought it for you, just like that? | 然后她就给你买了 就这么简单吗 |
[07:31] | I had to give her all my savings… 60 bucks… | 我得交出我所有的积蓄来 整整六十刀呢 |
[07:33] | And promise not to talk or sing around her for a year. | 还得保证一年之内不能跟她说话 或者在她身边唱歌 |
[07:36] | But you love to sing. | 但是唱歌就是你的生命啊 |
[07:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:38] | And you’re sure it’s not that non-alcoholic | 你确定这不是那种 |
[07:40] | Sailor Boy stuff, right? | 水手男孩之类的无酒精饮料 对吧 |
[07:41] | Nope. It’s an India Pale Ale. | 不 这是印度淡啤酒 |
[07:44] | Damn, son. That’s imported. | 可以呀 兄弟 还是个进口货 |
[07:46] | Look, my sister… | 是这样 我姐姐她 |
[07:47] | Teaches swim lessons, goes to work in a bathing suit. | 教游泳课 平时穿着泳衣去上班 |
[07:50] | Said she was never doing this again. | 她说下不为例 |
[07:52] | We got a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. | 这可是有生之年只有一次的机会 |
[07:54] | We can’t just waste it. | 我们可不能浪费掉 |
[07:55] | That’s for sure. | 必须的 |
[07:56] | Hey, boys. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[07:58] | Who wants to learn poker? | 谁想学玩扑克啊 |
[08:05] | #Your love is better than ice cream# | #你的爱甜过冰淇凌# |
[08:10] | #Everyone here knows how to fly# | #每个人都知道如何飞# |
[08:15] | #Do, do, do-do do# | #嘟嘟嘟嘟嘟# |
[08:22] | Again? | 又来一遍 |
[08:24] | Is this mix tape just “Ice Cream” Over and over? | 这盘合成专辑是就一首《冰淇凌》单曲循环吗 |
[08:29] | Mommy loves this song, Honey. | 妈咪很爱这首歌 哈妮 |
[08:30] | Yes, Honey. You can never have too much of a good thing. | 是的 哈妮 好东西听多少遍都不嫌多 |
[08:42] | So much traffic. | 真够堵的 |
[08:43] | People need to learn how to drive. | 有些人真得学学怎么开车 |
[08:46] | Someone better be dead. | 前面最好是有人死了 |
[08:48] | It looks like all old people. | 这里看上去全是些老年人 |
[08:49] | Snowbirds, heading north now that winter’s over. | 就好像雪鸟 冬天结束就往北飞 |
[08:52] | Maybe they would get there faster | 要是他们能看到方向盘上面的情况 |
[08:54] | if they could see over the steering wheel! | 或许他们就能快点开过去了 |
[08:59] | Stage three… Yelling at cars. | 第三阶段 冲别的车大喊大叫 |
[09:00] | Quick, do your impression. | 快点 解锁你的模仿技能 |
[09:03] | You see a lot, Dr. Lecter. | 你能看穿很多事 莱克特医生 |
[09:05] | But are you strong enough to point | 但是你足够强大到 |
[09:08] | that high-powered perception at yourself? | 能把你那深邃的洞察力用在你自己身上吗 |
[09:17] | Uh… | 呃 |
[09:19] | Oh, what if we stop for ice cream | 哦 我们等着通车的时候 |
[09:21] | while we wait for traffic to clear. | 停下来吃个冰激凌怎么样 |
[09:23] | You know, ice cream like the song? | 你知道 就像歌里唱的冰激凌一样 |
[09:25] | I’ll pay so it doesn’t cut into your chair savings. | 我来请客 这样就不会用到你们买椅子的钱了 |
[09:28] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 哦 好主意 |
[09:29] | That’s more efficient than wasting gas | 这可比堵在这里浪费汽油 |
[09:31] | sitting in traffic. | 划算多了 |
[09:32] | These skeletons will clear out once the sun sets. | 这群骨头架子等到太阳落山就全跑光了 |
[09:35] | The old hate the dark. | 老年人不喜欢黑天 |
[09:40] | All right, boys. Take your time. | 好了 小伙子们 慢慢来 |
[09:42] | There’s no clock in poker. | 打扑克牌是不计时的 |
[09:43] | Check your cards, read your opponents, | 看看你手上的牌 再看看你对手的表情 |
[09:45] | formulate your strategies. | 规划一下你的战略 |
[09:47] | All in. | 全押 |
[09:49] | You sure? | 你们想好了吗 |
[09:50] | We’re sure. | 想好了 |
[09:51] | Oh! Trying to push the big cat around, huh? | 看来你们这是逼我这只大肥猫发威呀 |
[09:55] | Well, the only thing I fold is laundry. | 我唯一会折[弃牌]的是洗好的衣服 |
[09:57] | I’ll pay to see ’em. | 我跟注 放牌吧 |
[10:00] | Well, looks like you win again, Dad. | 好吧 看起来您又赢了 爸爸 |
[10:03] | Game over. We’re out of money. | 牌局结束 我们没钱了 |
[10:04] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 哦 不不不不 |
[10:05] | We’ll consider it another practice round. | 我们就当这是练习局了 |
[10:08] | Now, again, don’t go all in | 现在 再重申一次 除非你们手上真有好牌 |
[10:11] | unless you’ve got the cards, okay? | 不然别全押上 好吧 |
[10:12] | Leave the bluffing to the experts. | 虚张声势还得是老司机来 |
[10:16] | Man, I’m getting tired. | 老爸 我有点累了 |
[10:20] | Me too. Brutal week. | 我也是 艰难的一周啊 |
[10:23] | I’m feeling my age. | 我真是上岁数了 |
[10:26] | Maybe we should call it a night. | 我觉得现在该上床睡觉了 |
[10:28] | It’s only 5:00. It’s still light out. | 这才刚五点 天还亮着呢 |
[10:30] | We’ve got hours of “Police Academys” To watch. | 我们还有几个小时的《警察学校》没看呢 |
[10:32] | We got the entire weekend, Dad. | 整个周末都是我们的 老爸 |
[10:34] | Don’t want to burn us out the first night. | 别在第一天晚上就玩过火了 |
[10:36] | Got to be fresh for the driving range in the morning, right? | 还得留着精力明天早上去高尔夫球场呢 你说对吧 |
[10:40] | Well, I guess I can’t argue with that. | 好吧 我也无言以对了 |
[10:42] | Good night, fellas. | 晚安 伙计们 |
[10:44] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[10:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[10:56] | Kitty, kitty, kitty. | 猫咪 猫咪 猫咪 |
[10:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | I’m so amped to party. | 我准备好嗨起来了 |
[11:04] | It’s lukewarm. | 还是暖的 |
[11:06] | Who’s gonna take the first sip? | 谁来尝这第一口 |
[11:10] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[11:21] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[11:22] | – Can you taste the hops? – Are you drunk? | -你能尝到啤酒花的味道了吗 -你醉了吗 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. I definitely feel weird. | 我不知道 但我确实觉得不对劲 |
[11:28] | He’s buzzin’. Oh, my God. He’s buzzin’. | 他醉了 天啊 他醉了 |
[11:30] | Do girls look more attractive? | 这些姑娘看起来有没有更诱人 |
[11:35] | That was some quick thinking back there. | 刚才那会儿你真是太机智了 |
[11:38] | You really saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[11:39] | Yeah, we were seconds away from hearing Mandarin swears. | 是啊 我们差点就听到妈妈用中文骂人了 |
[11:42] | Hey, your “Ice Cream” Mix gave me the idea, | 嘿 我是从你们的《冰淇凌》合成专辑里得到灵感的 |
[11:44] | and I probably would have missed that sign | 如果不是你们让我玩的那些猜谜游戏打的基础 |
[11:45] | if you hadn’t primed me with all that “I spy”. | 我可能就错过那个标志了 |
[11:47] | Celebratory lick? | 舔一下来庆祝 |
[11:50] | Traffic’s clearing. | 开始通车了 |
[11:52] | Should be smooth sailing from here on out. | 应该可以顺利从这里开出去了 |
[11:53] | Big Peanut, here we come. | 大花生 我们来了 |
[11:59] | Oh, no. A parking ticket’s like a thousand bad traffics. | 哦 不 一个违章停车的罚单比堵车糟一千倍 |
[12:06] | Everybody ready to hit the road? | 大家都准备好上路了吗 |
[12:07] | All board! Yay! You know it. | 都准备好了 必须的 你懂的 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:14] | Practice round? | 这轮能算是练习吗 |
[12:17] | Hey, ho! | 嘿 吼 |
[12:19] | Figured I didn’t need to knock on account of guys’ weekend. | 我想既然是男人周末我就不用敲门了吧 |
[12:21] | Come right on in. | 来的正是时候 |
[12:22] | I thought Eddie could use these tomorrow. | 我想埃迪明天可以用得到这些 |
[12:24] | They’re Nicole’s old sticks. | 这些是妮可的旧高尔夫球杆 |
[12:25] | They banned her from the golf course | 他们禁止她进入高尔夫球场 |
[12:26] | for hitting too many “Geese burners.” | 因为她打坏了好多青铜鹅炉 |
[12:28] | Thanks, Marv. | 谢谢 马文 |
[12:29] | Yeah. | 别客气 |
[12:30] | – So, how’s it going? – Okay. | -进展怎么样 -还行 |
[12:33] | Eddie’s buddies crashed the party, but I just rolled with it. | 埃迪的小伙伴们不请自来 不过我就由着他们来了 |
[12:35] | Going with the flow… | 顺其自然 |
[12:36] | That’s the backbone of any guys’ weekend. | 这可是所有男人的周末精神 |
[12:39] | Where are the little rug sniffers? | 那群小鬼头到哪去了 |
[12:40] | They went to bed. | 他们去睡觉了 |
[12:41] | Before midnight? | 没到半夜就睡了 |
[12:43] | With all that testosterone? | 他们浑身都是荷尔蒙啊 |
[12:45] | No. | 我不信 |
[12:47] | The boy’s got a VCR in his room? | 那孩子房间里是不是有录像机 |
[12:48] | Not anymore. | 已经没有了 |
[12:49] | He was taping cable shows in the middle of the night. | 他以前总是大半夜地把有线电视节目录下来 |
[12:51] | Well, that rules out ta-ta movies. | 那就不是在看少儿不宜的电影 |
[12:53] | -He’s got fireworks? – We’re Chinese. | -他是不是有烟花 -我们是中国人 |
[12:55] | The boys have been over fireworks since they were five. | 孩子们自打他们五岁的之后就玩腻烟花了 |
[12:57] | Well, did they sneak out to go egging? | 那他们会不会溜出去搞扔蛋的恶作剧 |
[12:59] | Jessica painted the windows shut. | 杰西卡刷窗户的时候把窗封死了 |
[13:00] | Then it’s got to be booze. | 那就是在喝酒了 |
[13:01] | – What? No way. – Booze. | -什么 不可能 -绝对是喝酒 |
[13:03] | Eddie’s growing up, but he’s not there yet. | 埃迪是长大了 但他还没到那个年龄 |
[13:05] | Okay, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 也许你说得对 |
[13:07] | I don’t mean to overstep. | 我不是要多管闲事 |
[13:08] | Who knows a son better than his father, right? | 知子莫若父 是不是 |
[13:10] | I’ll leave you to it. Hit ’em long and straight. | 这些就交给你了 打的时候得抡圆了 |
[13:13] | – All right, Marv. – Okay. | -好的 马文 -好的 |
[13:20] | Hey, just checking to make sure everythi… | 嘿 我就是来看看是不是都 |
[13:23] | You’re drinking? | 你们喝酒了? |
[13:24] | No. Eddie’s the only one who had any. | 不 只有埃迪喝了一点 |
[13:26] | None of us even tried it. Where is he? | -我们都还没尝过 -他人呢 |
[13:28] | He had a few sips and said he felt weird. | 他就喝了几口 然后说感觉不对劲 |
[13:30] | And then he ran into the bathroom. | 然后他就跑去浴室了 |
[13:32] | Did Eddie O.D.? | 他是不是喝多了 |
[13:34] | No, he’ll be fine. | 不 他会没事的 |
[13:36] | But this should be a lesson to all of you not to drink. | 但是你们应该吸取不能喝酒的教训 |
[13:39] | I’m gonna have to call your parents and let them know. | 我会打电话给你们的父母报备一声 |
[13:42] | Go home. Party’s over. | 回家吧 派对结束了 |
[13:45] | – Sorry, Mr. Huang. – See ya. | -抱歉 黄叔叔 -再见 |
[13:54] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 |
[13:59] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[14:03] | Oh, God, oh, God. | 哦 天呐 哦 天呐 |
[14:04] | Oh, God. What? | 哦 天呐 什么鬼 |
[14:07] | Eddie, can I come in? | 埃迪 我能进来吗 |
[14:09] | No, Dad. I’m… I’m doing something in here. | 不 老爸 我正忙着呢 |
[14:11] | Eddie, I know about the beer. Just open up. | 埃迪 我知道啤酒的事情了 开门吧 |
[14:13] | Crap. | 惨了 |
[14:14] | Trust me, you don’t want to see this. | 相信我 你不会想看到这个的 |
[14:16] | Open up the door right this minute. | 马上给我先把门打开 |
[14:18] | Okay. You asked for it. | 好吧 是你让我开门的 |
[14:26] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:28] | What’s happening to us? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[14:30] | The Asian Flush. | 这是亚洲红脸 |
[14:35] | What’s wrong with me? Am I drunk? | 我这是怎么了 我喝醉了吗 |
[14:37] | Calm down. Getting agitated will just make it worse. | 冷静点 着急只会变得更严重 |
[14:39] | Worse?! | 更严重 |
[14:40] | It’s called the Asian Flush. | 这个叫亚裔脸潮红 |
[14:42] | It’s an allergic reaction. | 是一种酒精反应 |
[14:44] | Your body lacks the enzyme to process alcohol. | 你的身体缺少消化酒精所需的酶 |
[14:46] | It doesn’t affect everyone. | 不是每个人都会这样 |
[14:47] | Your mom and grandma don’t have it. | 你妈妈和奶奶就不会 |
[14:49] | What’s gonna happen to me? | 我会怎么样 |
[14:50] | Well, everyone reacts different. | 每个人的反应都不同 |
[14:52] | For me, my face gets hot and red, | 像我的话 我的脸会发烫变红 |
[14:55] | my throat and eyes get itchy, and my heart races. | 我的喉咙和眼睛会发痒 心跳加速 |
[14:57] | You didn’t drink much, so it shouldn’t last long. | 你没喝多少 所以应该不会持续很久的 |
[14:59] | Great… just another way I’m different from everyone else. | 太好了 又是一个我与众不同的地方 |
[15:03] | This is like an all-body heat. | 这简直就像是全身加热 |
[15:05] | Look, I was just as confused as you | 我第一次发现这种情况的时候 |
[15:07] | when I first discovered it. | 跟你一样困惑 |
[15:08] | It happened my freshman year in college. | 那是我做大学新生的那一年 |
[15:11] | Oh! Hey, man! | 哦 嘿 伙计 |
[15:13] | I was already self-conscious being an Asian kid | 做为唯一的亚洲人在一个满是白人的学校里 |
[15:15] | in a mostly white school, | 我已经很腼腆了 |
[15:16] | and now the one thing that was supposed to help | 本来应该有助于缓解我的社会焦虑症的东西 |
[15:18] | my social anxiety only made it worse. Not bad. | 反而让我变得更糟了 -不错啊 |
[15:21] | And then… And then I did the worm. | 然后…然后我就跳起了虫子舞 |
[15:23] | Oh, yeah! | 耶 |
[15:26] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[15:27] | Oh! You look like your sweater. | 哦 你的脸快跟你的毛衣颜色一样了 |
[15:29] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[15:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:37] | Really, Maryland? | 你这是在逗我 马里兰 |
[15:38] | You rain for three straight months, | 你下了整整三个月的雨 |
[15:39] | but tonight there’s not even a breeze?! | 今晚却连丝风都没有 |
[15:42] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[15:43] | Oh, yeah. That’s another thing. | 哦 好吧 那是另一回事 |
[15:44] | We also get an accelerated hangover. | 我们还很容易上头 |
[15:47] | Come on. I got something that’ll help. | 来吧 我有东西可以帮你 |
[15:52] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:53] | They’re just giving it away. | 这些就好像是白送的一样 |
[15:55] | I don’t want to jinx it, | 我不想招来厄运 |
[15:57] | but I think this might be my best road trip yet. | 但我认为这是我迄今为止最棒的一次自驾游了 |
[16:01] | It is. It totally is! | 是的 完全是 |
[16:05] | I can’t take it anymore. It’s too much pressure. | 我受不了了 压力太大了 |
[16:07] | Girl, you got to hold it together. | 妹子 你必须振作起来 |
[16:09] | That’s what I’m saying. I can’t. | 我就是在说 我做不来 |
[16:11] | We’re hostages. You know that, right? | 我们就是人质 你们都知道的 对吧 |
[16:13] | We just have to keep it up a little longer | 我们只要再多坚持那么一会儿 |
[16:15] | so we can see the Peanut, pick up the chair, and get home. | 这样我们就能看到大花生 取走椅子 然后回家 |
[16:19] | Why do you want to see this peanut so badly? | 你们为什么这么强烈想看这个花生 |
[16:21] | Because it’s the world’s biggest peanut. | 因为它是世界上最大的花生 |
[16:24] | What is she not understanding? | 为什么她就是不明白呢 |
[16:26] | Can you explain it to her, please? | 能不能请你跟她解释一下 |
[16:27] | Aah! | 啊 |
[16:29] | Another ticket? | 又一张罚单 |
[16:31] | What do you mean “Another ticket”? | 什么叫”又一张罚单” |
[16:35] | Here you go. Try this. | 给你 试试这个 |
[16:41] | Ugh! It tastes worst than the beer. | 呃 尝起来比啤酒还难喝 |
[16:43] | Oh, yeah. It’s disgusting. | 哦 确实恶心 |
[16:45] | I call it Lou Brew. | 我称它为路家精酿 |
[16:46] | It also gets out permanent marker and blood stains. | 它还可以祛除永久性的印记和血痕 |
[16:48] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[16:49] | I’ve seen you drink alcohol before | 我以前见过你喝酒 |
[16:51] | and this never happened to you. | 你从来没有这样过 |
[16:53] | Well, I’ve learned to adapt over the years. | 这么多年里我学会了适应 |
[16:55] | At first, around my white friends, I’d fake drunk. | 首先 在我的白人朋友面前 我假装喝酒 |
[16:57] | Good one, Clark! | 说得好 克拉克 |
[17:02] | Whoo! Another round! | 喔 再来一轮 |
[17:05] | Then if I was with my Chinese friends, | 跟我的中国朋友在一起的时候 |
[17:07] | I could just let it fly because they understood. | 我就可以放飞自我 因为他们懂得 |
[17:09] | Hey, I think it spread to my eyelid. | 我觉得这酒精反应延伸到我的眼皮了 |
[17:11] | Hey, check this out! | 来看看这个 |
[17:16] | I got that butt thing again. | 我屁股又红了 |
[17:18] | Oh, Hank! Hank! | 汉克 汉克 |
[17:20] | If I pass out, I’ve got $2 worth | 我付了两美元在点唱机里 |
[17:23] | of Bob Seger in the jukebox. | 点了鲍勃•西格的歌 我要是喝挂了 |
[17:24] | If “Like a Rock” Comes on, wake me up. | 《坚如磐石》这歌起的时候 就叫醒我 |
[17:27] | Can someone turn the A.C. Up? | 有没有人可以把空调开大点 |
[17:28] | It is hot as hell in here. The twins are drenched. | 这里热死了 我的双胞胎[双乳]都湿透了 |
[17:33] | And then, eventually, I developed a pre-game routine | 最终 我发展出了一套酒前应对流程 |
[17:36] | to fight it the best I could. | 这样我就可以不醉不归 |
[17:37] | My Flush Pack… Before I drink, | 我的红脸应对包 我喝酒之前 |
[17:40] | I take these precautions | 就先采取预防措施 |
[17:41] | and it lessens the side effects… | 可以减轻副作用 |
[17:43] | PEPCID, inhaler, eye drops, TUMS. | 法莫替丁 吸入器 眼药水 抗胃酸咀嚼钙片 |
[17:47] | You have to do all this nonsense every time you drink? | 你每次喝酒的时候都得弄这些乱七八糟的东西吗 |
[17:49] | I don’t write checks my body can’t cash. | 我可不会透支我自己的身体 |
[17:52] | Also, there’s some cash in here. | 另外 这里面还有一点现金 |
[17:55] | I don’t understand. | 我想不通 |
[17:56] | Why didn’t you just tell me about the tickets? | 你们为什么不直接告诉我罚单的事情 |
[17:58] | Well, because every little thing sets you off… | 因为任何一点点小事都会让你爆发 |
[18:01] | Honey… because you’re a road grump. | -哈妮别说了 -因为你是一只公路母老虎 |
[18:04] | What are you talking about? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[18:06] | As soon as things don’t go your way, | 一旦事情不顺着你的意思进行 |
[18:08] | you get super sensitive and make everyone tense. | 你就会变得超级敏感 然后让大家都很紧张 |
[18:11] | No, I don’t. | 不 我才不是呢 |
[18:13] | I run on a schedule, | 我按照计划走 |
[18:14] | but that’s just to make things more efficient. | 是因为那样可以更高效 |
[18:16] | I’m a road boss. | 我是自驾大佬 |
[18:17] | Road trips are supposed to be fun. | 自驾游本来应该开开心心的 |
[18:19] | If I knew it was gonna be like this, | 如果我早知道会这样 |
[18:21] | I would have just given you the $20 | 我宁愿给你二十美元 |
[18:23] | to buy the chair back in Orlando. | 让你在奥兰多就把椅子买了 |
[18:28] | You both feel this way? | 你们俩都是这么想的吗 |
[18:31] | I didn’t know. | 我以前不知道 |
[18:33] | I don’t want to be a road grump. | 我不想变成公路母老虎 |
[18:35] | I want to have fun on this trip, too. | 我也希望这趟旅行能开开心心 |
[18:37] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[18:39] | You’re already mad about the parking tickets. | 你已经因为罚单的事情气疯了 |
[18:45] | What parking tickets? | 什么罚单 |
[18:46] | Jessica, they can track you down by your license plate. | 杰西卡 他们可以追踪你的车牌号找到你 |
[18:48] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:55] | Anyone asks, our plates got stolen | 要是有人问起的话 就说我们的车牌被偷了 |
[18:57] | and someone else got those tickets. | 是别人收到的那些发单 |
[18:59] | Uh an unmarked car? | 呃 一辆没有牌照的车 |
[19:02] | – Now it’s a road trip! – Yes! | -现在这才像自驾游啊 -是的 |
[19:05] | Let’s go see that peanut! | 我们一起去看那个大花生吧 |
[19:06] | – Yes! Let’s do it! – Let’s go! | -太棒了 走吧 -出发吧 |
[19:08] | And last, just to be safe, | 最后 安全起见 |
[19:10] | I rubber-band these gauze pads in my armpits | 我用橡胶带裹着这些纱布裹到腋窝下面 |
[19:12] | to soak up the sweat. | 这样能吸汗 |
[19:14] | First we can’t drink milk, and now this. | 起初我们不能喝牛奶 现在又来这个 |
[19:16] | Asians got jobbed. | 亚洲人事儿真多啊 |
[19:18] | Why did you never tell me about this? | 你怎么从来没告诉过我这件事 |
[19:20] | I was going to when you were old enough to start drinking. | 我本来是要等你到了喝酒的年龄再告诉你的 |
[19:23] | I guess I didn’t realize you were there. | 我想我是没有意识到你一开始可以喝酒了 |
[19:24] | Yeah, well, I learned my lesson. | 好吧 我已经得到教训了 |
[19:27] | Your mom and I will take that into consideration | 等我和你吗想到要怎么处罚你时 |
[19:28] | when we figure out your punishment. | 会把这一点考虑进来的 |
[19:30] | Damn. | 该死 |
[19:32] | Well, if it helps, it wasn’t planned. | 帮我自己说句话 这不是我计划好的 |
[19:35] | It just sort of happened. | 这件事就这么发生了 |
[19:37] | Honestly, this weekend I was just hoping | 说实话 这周我只是想 |
[19:38] | to sit around in our underwear watching TV… | 跟你光膀子坐在一起看电视 |
[19:41] | Not brushing our teeth. | 不刷牙 |
[19:44] | This all seems like a lot of work | 对于一个超难喝的东西来说 |
[19:45] | for something that tastes like garbage. | 这反应也太过了吧 |
[19:47] | Well, if you want to talk about it, | 如果你想谈谈这事或者别的任何事的话 |
[19:48] | or anything else, I’m here. | 我就在这里 |
[19:51] | I actually do have some questions about kissing. | 我确实有一些关于接吻的问题要问 |
[19:56] | How do you know if you’re good at it? | 你怎么能知道你是不是擅长接吻呢 |
[19:57] | Well, if she’s anything like your mother… | 如果她像你妈妈一样的话 |
[19:59] | You know what? I’m not feeling so great. | 你知道吗 我感觉不太舒服 |
[20:01] | Maybe we can talk more later. | 也许我们可以晚点再讨论这件事 |
[20:02] | Whenever you want. | 随传随到 |
[20:04] | Come on. Let’s get the rest | 来吧 我们去把剩余的啤酒 |
[20:05] | of the beers and dump them out. | 拿出来扔掉 |
[20:06] | Oh. It was just the one. | 哦 只有这一瓶 |
[20:08] | The five of you were going to split one beer? | 你们五个人打算就分这一瓶啤酒 |
[20:10] | It was all he could afford. | 他已经用上了他的全部积蓄了 |
[20:11] | Trent paid his sister 60 bucks for it. | 特伦特花了六十美元跟他姐姐买的 |
[20:15] | She said she was losing money. | 她说她已经亏钱 |
[20:20] | Why do they have a swimming pool at a police academy? | 警察学校里为什么会有游泳池 |
[20:23] | Don’t start asking questions, or it all falls apart. | 别问 不然会幻灭的 |
[20:26] | Hey, you’re back. How was the trip? | 你们回来啦 旅行如何 |
[20:32] | Mom’s speaking Mandarin. | 妈妈在说普通话 |
[20:33] | You didn’t see the big nut, did you? | 你们没看到那个大花生 是吧 |
[20:35] | – Nope. – Didn’t even get the chair. | -没看到 -连椅子都没拿到 |
[20:37] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:39] | Let’s go see that peanut! | 让我们去看大花生吧 |
[20:40] | – Yes! – Let’s go! | -太棒了 -出发吧 |
[20:44] | And that’s for driving without license plates. | 这是你们驾驶无牌车的罚单 |
[20:54] | Goodbye, Big Peanut. | 再见了 大花生 |
[20:56] | Maybe it’s better not to meet your heroes. | 相见不如怀念 |