时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Thanks again for the ride, boss. | 再次谢谢你送我 老板 |
[00:02] | Hmm. I’m not usually heading home this early, | 恩恩 我一般没有这么早回家的 |
[00:04] | but the kids are on spring break, | 不过孩子们放家了 |
[00:06] | so I’m gonna surprise them with some bonus family time. | 所以我早点回家给他们惊喜 共度美好家庭时光 |
[00:08] | I surprised my Aunt Rosa with some bonus family time | 你老婆把我驱逐出境的时候 |
[00:10] | when your wife had me deported. | 我也给我罗莎姑妈惊喜了 |
[00:12] | Oh, uh, right. | 额 是哦 |
[00:14] | Well, luckily, this ride has us even. | 幸好 载你一程我们扯平了 |
[00:20] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[00:30] | – Move it, molasses! – Hector, that’s my mother! | -快滚开 老蜗牛 -赫克托 那是我妈妈 |
[00:33] | Oh, sorry. Uh, she seems cool. | 抱歉 她挺酷的 |
[00:37] | Ma. Ma! | 妈 妈 |
[00:41] | Since when do you go out of the house by yourself? | 你怎么自己出门了 |
[01:11] | I was on my way home | 我提早下班 |
[01:12] | from work early, | 在回家的路上 |
[01:13] | and guess what I saw. | 猜猜我看到什么了 |
[01:14] | Marvin on the lawn doing shirtless push-ups? | 马文光着膀子在草坪上做伏地挺身吗 |
[01:16] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[01:17] | You’ve seen that before? | 你见过吗 |
[01:18] | – Mm-hmm. – Put a pin in that. | -嗯哼 -以后要在草坪上放钉子了 |
[01:20] | I saw my mom riding her wheelchair all by herself. | 我看见我妈坐着轮椅独自上街 |
[01:23] | I tried to drive alongside her, | 我试图开车陪她一起走 |
[01:24] | but then she cut into a yard and ditched me. | 但是她拐进了一个院子 把我甩掉了 |
[01:26] | Oh, yeah. She’s been going out for a few weeks now. | 哦 对 她好几周前就开始自己出门了 |
[01:28] | – You knew? – Of course! | -你知道这事 -当然了 |
[01:30] | It’s been great having an extra set of wheels in the house. | 家里多一台车真是太好了 |
[01:33] | She goes shopping, takes herself to Mahjong, the nail parlor. | 她自己去购物 去打麻将 去做美甲 |
[01:36] | Grandma says nails are the eyelashes of the hand. | 奶奶美甲就是她手指上眼睫毛 |
[01:38] | I’ve had so much more free time, I’m doing some spring cleaning. | 我多了好多空闲时间 都能做春季大扫除了 |
[01:42] | Did you notice that our junk drawer was organized? | 你有发现我们的杂物抽屉已经被整理过了吗 |
[01:45] | Where’d all the little mustards go? | 芥末酱都哪去了啊 |
[01:47] | I squeezed them all into a bottle, | 我全都挤在一个瓶子里了 |
[01:48] | and now we have big mustard. | 现在我们有一瓶大芥末 |
[01:50] | I’m throwing away all the trash | 我把垃圾都扔了 |
[01:51] | and gathering all the good stuff | 能用的都收集起来了 |
[01:53] | we don’t use anymore for a yard sale. | 我们不用再参加庭院旧货出售会了 |
[01:54] | I use all my hairnets still. | 我的发网还有用 千万别丢 |
[01:58] | There you are. | 你回来了 |
[01:59] | Ma, we need to talk about you going out alone. | 妈 我们得谈谈你单独出门这件事 |
[02:21] | I don’t like this one bit. It’s not safe. | 我不是很喜欢这样 不安全 |
[02:24] | She hasn’t gone out on her own in this country. | 在美国她从没单独出去过 |
[02:26] | All the English she knows is from Garfield comics. | 她的英语都是从加菲猫漫画上学的 |
[02:29] | That’s not true. | 不是 |
[02:30] | She also says “Norm” Any time a stranger walks into Cattleman’s. | 一有陌生人走进牧场牛排餐厅就喊[日常规范] |
[02:32] | She’s a menace in that chair. | 她就是个坐在轮椅上的威胁 |
[02:34] | Do you remember the first time she got it? | 你还记得她第一次坐到轮椅上的情况吗 |
[02:35] | No one was safe. | 全世界都危险了 |
[02:44] | She had a bit of a learning curve, but she’s much better. | 她上手的过程是有点坎坷 但已经好很多了 |
[02:48] | Louis, she’s fine. | 路易斯 她可以的 |
[02:50] | She’s a grown woman. | 她是一个成人 |
[02:51] | Yeah, but she’s all by herself. | 是 但她单独出门欸 |
[02:53] | She always had someone to take care of her before. | 一直以来都是有人在旁边照看她的 |
[02:54] | See, this is why we voted not to tell you. | 所以咯 我们一致表决不告诉你 |
[02:56] | Voted? Who voted? | 表决 谁投票了 |
[02:58] | Everyone who lives in this house who isn’t you. | 除了你以外 所有住在这房子里的人 |
[03:00] | Evan made stove-top s’mores. | 埃文做了夹心饼干 |
[03:01] | You know, I saw the graham-cracker box in the trash | 你知道 我看到垃圾桶里有全麦饼干盒子时 |
[03:04] | and I thought, “No, they wouldn’t do that to me.” | 我还想[不 他们不会这么对我的] |
[03:08] | Evan, do you have an old T-shirt I can borrow? | 埃文 你有旧T恤可以借我吗 |
[03:11] | Mom threw out all my do-rags in her cleaning frenzy. | 老妈清洁狂躁症发作 把我的头巾全扔了 |
[03:13] | I can’t hoop without my rag. | 没有头巾我投不了篮 |
[03:14] | The only T-shirts I own are the ones | 我只有爸爸在 |
[03:16] | Dad brought us back from beef conventions. | 牛肉市集上给我们买的那些 |
[03:18] | I have an XXL that says “Down With Salad,” If you want it. | 我有一件XXL码的 上面印着[沙拉好伴侣] 你要就给你 |
[03:22] | My dad never brought me anything. | 我爸爸从没给我买过东西 |
[03:24] | Save the anger for the court, man. | 别发牢骚了 兄弟 |
[03:27] | Are you doing homework? | 你是在写作业吗 |
[03:28] | It’s spring break, you nerd. | 现在是春假 你个书呆子 |
[03:30] | It’s not homework, and I don’t have time for ribbing. | 这不是作业 我也没有时间开玩笑 |
[03:34] | I’m working on a business enterprise. | 我可是在干大事 |
[03:36] | What is it, making little hats for Beanie… | 这是什么 给比尼织帽子吗 |
[03:39] | Holy crap. Is this your bank statement? | 我去 这是你的银行对账单吗 |
[03:41] | I take care of our neighbors’ houses when they go out of town. | 邻居们出城的时候 我给他们打理房子 |
[03:43] | Feed the cat, get the mail, that kind of stuff. | 喂猫 收信之类的 |
[03:46] | And it’s spring break, my busy season, so… | 现在是春假 我的旺季 所以 |
[03:48] | You’re making $400 this week?! | 你一周赚了四百块美金 |
[03:50] | Yo, cut me in. | 哟 带上我啊 |
[03:51] | No way. You’re unreliable. | 不要 你靠不住 |
[03:53] | You know I’m amazing at the things | 你知道只要是我上心的东西 |
[03:54] | I actually care about, right? | 我可是万无一失的 |
[03:56] | I love the ladies… I got a lady. | 我喜欢那姑娘 我得到那姑娘 |
[03:58] | I love clothes… I’ve got a closet full. | 我喜欢衣服 我整个衣柜都是衣服 |
[04:01] | I love rap… I got four tracks | 我喜欢饶舌 我脑子里现在 |
[04:02] | in my head right now ready to lay down. | 就有四个音轨的神曲可以脱口而出 |
[04:04] | And I love business. | 而且我喜欢赚钱 |
[04:06] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[04:07] | Who was on the cover of the last Forbes? | 上一期福布斯杂志的封面人物是谁 |
[04:09] | I’m not talking about a loaf of bread in a suit. | 我可不是在说那些穿着西装的大傻蛋 |
[04:12] | I’m talking real businessmen… | 我说的是真正的商业巨贾 |
[04:14] | Puffy, Dre, Russell Simmons. | 帕妃 DRE 拉塞尔·西蒙斯 |
[04:16] | They run empires. | 他们经验商业帝国 |
[04:19] | Well, I could use some help. | 好吧 我也需要帮手 |
[04:20] | Trust me, you won’t regret this. | 相信我 你不会后悔的 |
[04:25] | Whoa. That’s some grip. | 哇哦 手劲不错啊 |
[04:27] | Scoop enough cat litter, and you’ll be right up here with me. | 猫屎铲得够多 你的手劲也可以跟我一样大 |
[04:32] | What are you… | 你在做什么 |
[04:33] | That’s my Spell & Say!, | 这是我的拼词机 |
[04:35] | my Connect Four, my Purple Pieman. | 我的四子棋和紫色馅饼商人 |
[04:37] | You can’t sell this stuff. I still play with it. | 这些东西你不能卖掉 我还要玩的 |
[04:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[04:42] | Party on, Garth. | 嗨起来 加特 |
[04:44] | Aww, from “Wayne’s World.” | 《反斗智多星》里的台词 |
[04:46] | 1992. | 1992年的 |
[04:47] | Five years ago. | 这都五年前了 |
[04:49] | Your room was full of stuff you don’t use anymore. | 你房间了堆满了你再也用不上的东西 |
[04:51] | Also, I gathered two bags of just garbage. | 还要 我收了两袋垃圾出来 |
[04:55] | None of this is garbage. | 这些都不是垃圾 |
[04:57] | This is a 7-Up can Kim gave me. | 这是金姆给我的七喜罐 |
[05:00] | She was the first girl who liked me when we moved to Orlando. | 她是我们搬来奥兰多之后 第一个喜欢我的女孩 |
[05:03] | And this is from the time I told a joke | 这污渍是那次我讲了个笑话 |
[05:05] | and Eddie spit-laughed spaghetti all over me. | 埃迪笑到把意大利面喷到我身上留下的 |
[05:08] | It was a great joke about a pig. | 那是个关于猪的笑话 |
[05:10] | Emery, even if you had room to keep all this stuff, | 埃默里 即使你有空间放这东西 |
[05:12] | what are you gonna do with it? | 你又打算留着做什么呢 |
[05:16] | PopPop, PopPop, | 爷爷 爷爷 |
[05:18] | tell us the story of the 7-Up can again. | 再跟我们说说这个七夕罐子的故事 |
[05:21] | Gather round. Listen to my tale. | 都坐好了 听我讲故事 |
[05:24] | It was from Kim, the first girl in Orlando who ever liked me. | 这是金姆给的 她是奥兰多第一个喜欢上我的女孩 |
[05:28] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[05:33] | That’s your idea of the future? | 这就是你未来的念想吗 |
[05:35] | Why are there still chairs? | 为什么还有椅子 |
[05:37] | Where were our alien captors? | 我们的外星人绑架者呢 |
[05:39] | – Um… – You can’t keep everything. | -额 -你不能什么都留着 |
[05:42] | Fill this box with the things you want to keep. | 你想要留下的东西放这箱子里 |
[05:44] | The rest goes. | 其他都扔掉 |
[05:47] | This is a really nice box. | 这箱子真不错啊 |
[05:52] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[05:53] | Oh, darn. Oh, just darn. | 该死 真该死 |
[06:00] | Our insurance isn’t going to cover your chair anymore. | 我们的保险保不了你的轮椅了 |
[06:03] | It’s all in this very formal professional letter we got. | 这极其专业正式的信函上都写了 |
[06:07] | Business letter template. | 商务信函模板 |
[06:12] | Get out of here, Clippy. You don’t know what I’m doing. | 滚开回形针 你不知道我在做什么 |
[06:19] | Fine. Stay if you want. It’ll be boring. | 好吧 你要就留下吧 反正没什么好玩的 |
[06:21] | Luckily, I managed to rescue your old chair | 幸好 我努力保下了你的旧椅子 |
[06:24] | before Jessica tagged it for the yard sale. | 没让杰西卡给它打上标签去拿卖掉 |
[06:26] | Guess it’s back to Old Faithful for you. | 看来它对你忠心耿耿 又回来了 |
[06:32] | Just give me your list, and I’ll go after work tomorrow. | 列张清单给我吧 我明天下班后去买 |
[06:34] | Luckily, you raised a sweet and dutiful son. | 幸好 你养了个贴心的孝顺儿子 |
[06:43] | So much sodium. | 钠含量这么高 |
[06:45] | How is she still alive? | 她怎么还活着啊 |
[06:47] | Maybe that’s how she’s still alive. | 可能她就是吃了这个才活着的 |
[06:51] | Ma! What are you doing? You’re an uninsured driver. | 妈 你怎么在这里 你没保险不能上路啊 |
[07:07] | This one’s on you, Clippy. | 这都怪你 回形针 |
[07:37] | Ooh, careful. | 哦 小心 |
[07:38] | Ma may be particular about keeping those. | 妈特别要求要留下这些的 |
[07:54] | Wait. I’ll give you a ride. | 等等 我送你过去 |
[07:56] | Louis, she’s almost 70 years old. | 路易斯 她快七十岁了 |
[07:59] | You can’t stop her from going out. | 你没办法阻止她出门 |
[08:01] | Well, I might not be able to stop her, | 我可能阻止不了她出门 |
[08:03] | but she can’t stop me, either. | 但她也阻止不了我 |
[08:09] | Mahjong! | 麻将 |
[08:13] | Nice play, Ma. | 打得好 妈 |
[08:15] | You brought your son along? | 你带着你儿子一起来啊 |
[08:21] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[08:22] | I’m just here waiting for a seat to open up | 我只是在等钓鱼扑克桌 |
[08:24] | at the Go Fish table. | 有空位 |
[08:25] | Hey, John. | 嘿 约翰 |
[08:28] | Go fish. | 抓牌 |
[08:36] | How’s the sorting going? | 挑得怎么样了 |
[08:37] | Great. I chose all my “Must keep” Items. | 挑好了 我选好一定要留下的东西了 |
[08:39] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[08:40] | It really feels good to get rid of stuff. | 扔东西的感觉真好 |
[08:42] | You see, that’s the virtue of a clean living space. | 你看 这就是打扫生活空间的好处了 |
[08:44] | No, don’t sit there! | 不 不要坐那里 |
[08:51] | Emery. | 埃默里 |
[08:53] | You didn’t get rid of anything? | 你什么都没有扔掉吗 |
[08:54] | I’m sorry. I tried. | 对不起 我试过了 |
[08:56] | I just can’t. | 我就是扔不掉 |
[08:57] | We need to nip this in the bud before you become a hoarder. | 得趁你还没有变成囤积狂 我们得把这症状掐死在摇篮里 |
[09:00] | And then I can’t even visit you because your door is blocked | 不然我连要看你都不得门而入 因为你的门会被 |
[09:03] | by newspaper piles and margarine jars. | 报纸堆或奶油罐子堵死 |
[09:05] | I’ll crawl out the window. We’ll find a way to visit. | 那我就爬窗啊 我们总能找到路进来的 |
[09:07] | Okay, we’re gonna go through your things together, | 好吧 我们一起看下你的东西 |
[09:10] | and we’re gonna decide what goes and what stays. | 好好决定哪个要留哪个要丢 |
[09:13] | What’s in that one? | 那里面又是什么 |
[09:21] | Is this hair? | 这是头发吗 |
[09:22] | It’s from Evan’s first haircut in Orlando. | 这是埃文第一次在奥兰多剪下的头发 |
[09:25] | It’s the last of his Washington hairs. | 是他最后的华盛顿头发 |
[09:30] | Every house sitter measures an orchid’s height, | 每一个看房人都会测量兰花的高度 |
[09:33] | but I go the extra mile by noting the lean angle. | 但我会多做一个动作 那就是量下倾角 |
[09:36] | Evan, we’ve been here for hours. | 埃文 我们已经在这儿待了好几个小时了 |
[09:39] | We got the mail, brought in the trash cans, | 我们收了信 把垃圾桶拿进来 |
[09:41] | cleaned the kitty litter, played with the cat, | 铲好屎 逗了猫 |
[09:43] | lost the cat, found the cat again. | 丢了猫 又找着猫 |
[09:46] | We’re almost done with morning rounds. | 晨间查房差不多都做完了 |
[09:47] | We just need to compile a report | 我们只要填完报告 |
[09:49] | and fax it to the homeowners at their hotel. | 传真到房主的酒店给他们就好了 |
[09:51] | What? | 什么 |
[09:52] | Who wants to read that when they’re on vacation? | 谁去度假还想看报告啊 |
[09:57] | 72-degree lean! Ah! | 倾角72度 啊 |
[09:59] | “Let’s go on vacation,” She said. | 她说 我们去度假吧 |
[10:01] | “It will be good to see what we’re like | 还说 [看看离开兰花 |
[10:03] | away from the orchids,” She said. | 我们会怎样] 也挺好的 |
[10:04] | Grow up. | 成熟点好吗 |
[10:09] | The level of service I provide is why I get $10 a day | 我所提供的服务级别就是我为什么 |
[10:12] | for every house… $5 for you, $5 for me. | 每间房子每天收十块钱的原因 我们各赚五块钱 |
[10:15] | You’re lucky I’m the kind of boss who pays during training. | 你运气好 碰到我这个培训期间就发工资的老板 |
[10:20] | Now, let’s talk bird maintenance. | 现在 我们来讲讲育鸟守则 |
[10:22] | Three things you need to know about Patsy… | 关于帕琪你要记住三点 |
[10:24] | She’s vain, she’s sensitive, and she’s slow to trust. | 她很傲娇 敏感 而且防范心很重 |
[10:27] | That’s why we have to approach her cage very slowly, | 所以我们要很小心地接近她的笼子 |
[10:31] | whispering “Pretty bird! | 小声说 小美鸟 |
[10:34] | Pretty…” | 美 |
[10:36] | Peck! | 啄你 |
[10:37] | Patsy just pecked your eye out for laughing. | 如果你笑的话 帕琪会把你的眼睛啄出来 |
[10:43] | Jenny, is this seat saved? | 杰妮 这个位子有人吗 |
[10:49] | Warren? Who’s Warren? | 沃伦 谁是沃伦 |
[10:51] | Cutest old man I’ve ever seen. | 还真是个老顽童 |
[10:53] | Everyone’s pills digested? | 大家吃下去的药都消化得差不多了吗 |
[10:55] | You know it. Yeah. | 你懂的 当然啦 |
[10:56] | Chablis, Ma? You’re driving. | 夏布利酒 妈妈 你要开车哎 |
[11:03] | Good thing I was here. | 幸好有我在这 |
[11:07] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[11:14] | Uh, chamomile or… | 是要甘菊还是 |
[11:16] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[11:18] | She said she had to ditch the buzzkill. | 她说她要支走扫兴的家伙 |
[11:20] | To who? | 谁啊 |
[11:22] | In what language? | 说什么语言呢 |
[11:31] | Well, Devon, I guess I’m rotating the orchids alone. | 德文 我现在是在一个人做两个人的活 对吧 |
[11:38] | Dave? Where’s Eddie? | 戴夫 埃迪呢 |
[11:40] | He hired me to take care of all this stuff with you. | 他雇我来和你一起照看这些 |
[11:41] | He’s giving me $2 a house. | 每户付我两刀薪水 |
[11:43] | He’s what? | 什么 |
[11:45] | No. What?! | 不 你说什么 |
[11:47] | Don’t worry. I have an amazing work ethic from raising myself. | 别担心 我很有职业道德的 |
[11:56] | Chris Mullin got a cup? | 克里斯·马林得过奖杯 |
[12:01] | I can’t believe you ditched me! | 真不敢相信你竟然丢下我走了 |
[12:06] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[12:08] | From now on, I forbid you from going out on your own! | 从现在开始 禁止你独自出门 |
[12:20] | Hello. I’m here to pick up Jenny for our date. | 你好 我来接杰妮去约会 |
[12:23] | So cute. | 好呆萌 |
[12:34] | Just, uh, have her home by 6:00. | 你就 六点前把她送回来就可以了 |
[12:36] | 15. | 六点十五 |
[12:43] | And this votive candle was burning | 我第一次遇见米奇的时候 |
[12:44] | the first time I met Mitch. | 这支蜡烛正在燃烧 |
[12:47] | So many Mitch memories. | 这么多关于米奇的回忆 |
[12:48] | Okay, well, this broken chopstick can definitely go. | 好吧 这支折了的吸管总可以扔了吧 |
[12:52] | ‘Fraid not. It’s from the first take-out meal | 恐怕不行 这是我们刚搬来的时候 |
[12:54] | we got when we moved here. | 吃的第一顿外卖里的 |
[12:55] | Remember, you were so mad the Chinese restaurant | 还记得吗 当时你好生气 一个中国餐馆 |
[12:57] | sent a white delivery guy? | 居然让一位白人来送外卖 |
[12:59] | They can’t find one Asian person to give the job to?! | 难道他们就不能找一个亚洲人来做这个工作吗 |
[13:02] | Well, there’s obviously no way we can get rid of it now. | 很显然现在我们更不能扔了它了 |
[13:05] | It’s double memories. | 现在是双份回忆了 |
[13:07] | Emery, you didn’t do this back in D.C. | 埃默里 在华盛顿的时候你从来不做这件事的 |
[13:10] | Why did you start keeping stuff when we moved here? | 我们搬来之后 你什么时候开始收藏东西了 |
[13:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:14] | I guess it was kind of a hard time for me. | 我想也许是因为这段日子很艰难吧 |
[13:15] | But I thought things were perfect for you when we moved here. | 可是我以为来这之后你都适应得挺好的呢 |
[13:18] | I didn’t want to say anything. | 我什么都不想说出来 |
[13:20] | You guys had to worry about the restaurant | 你们都在忙餐馆的事 |
[13:22] | and Eddie and your hair adjusting to the humidity. | 埃迪的和你的头发还要适应这里的潮湿 |
[13:24] | For the record, it still hasn’t adjusted. | 声明一下 我的头发现在还没适应过来呢 |
[13:26] | I mean, I know it looks good now, | 我是说 我知道它现在看起来不错 |
[13:28] | but it looked better before. | 但它以前更好 |
[13:29] | But it was a big change for me, too. | 可我也经历了一场很大的变故 |
[13:31] | I didn’t keep any memories from my life in D.C. | 华盛顿的那段生活我没留下任何回忆 |
[13:34] | I packed a few things, but they were in that box | 我打包了一些物件 但全都被装在了盒子里 |
[13:37] | with all of Dad’s cutoff jean shorts that got lost. | 跟老爸的那些闲置的牛仔短裤一起不见了 |
[13:39] | Yes, they’re still looking for that box. | 是的 他们还在找那盒子呢 |
[13:42] | Now I’m starting to forget what it was like there. | 现在我已经快记不清那些日子了 |
[13:44] | And I don’t want that to happen to me here. | 我不想让我现在的日子未来也变得这么模糊 |
[13:46] | Emery, I want you to promise me that you’ll always tell me | 埃默里 我要你跟我保证 心里有事的话 |
[13:49] | if you’re having a tough time, | 一定要来跟我倾诉 |
[13:51] | no matter how bad my hair looks. | 不管我头发有多糟 |
[13:55] | And I promise that we’ll find a way | 我也保证我们会找到办法 |
[13:56] | for you to keep your memories. | 来为你保存回忆的 |
[13:58] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[14:00] | Now, is this the only memory you have of me? | 不过 这就是你关于我的唯一回忆 |
[14:04] | I’m your mother. | 我是你妈哎 |
[14:06] | You better have a comb, a birthday card, | 你好歹要留把梳子 一张生日贺卡 |
[14:08] | seeds of a watermelon I ate, something. | 或者我吃过的西瓜籽之类的吧 |
[14:22] | She must have lost her key. | 她一定是把钥匙给丢了 |
[14:25] | Ma, you were supposed to be home an hour ago. | 妈 你一小时前就该回来了 |
[14:28] | Warren? Where’s my mother? | 沃伦 我妈呢 |
[14:31] | I, uh… | 呃 我 |
[14:32] | I lost her. | 我把她弄丢了 |
[14:37] | What do you mean you lost her?! | 弄丢了是什么意思 |
[14:39] | Well, I was hoping she’d be here. | 呃 我以为她会回来的 |
[14:41] | She asked me to get her a tea, | 她叫我去倒杯茶 |
[14:42] | and when I came back, she was gone. | 结果我回来 她就不见了 |
[14:45] | That’s her move. | 确实是她的风格 |
[14:46] | Maybe she’s with her salsa-class friends? | 也许她去找她的沙司班朋友了 |
[14:48] | Salsa class? | 沙司班 |
[14:49] | The food or the dance? | 你指的是调味汁还是舞蹈 |
[14:51] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[14:53] | Don’t… Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:54] | I’ll find her, I promise. | 我会找到她 我保证 |
[14:56] | Jenny?! | 杰妮 |
[14:57] | Here, Jenny! | 我在这 杰妮 |
[14:59] | Jenny! | 杰妮 |
[15:03] | Corporal Bryson, it’s Louis Huang. | 布赖森警官 我是路易斯·黄 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry, Louis. Haven’t seen Eddie tonight. | 不好意思 路易斯 今晚没看到埃迪 |
[15:07] | No, it’s my mother. She’s lost. | 不 是我妈 她走丢了 |
[15:09] | She’s by herself after dark. | 她天黑一个人在外面 |
[15:11] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:12] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[15:23] | Greenie’s. | 格雷尼餐馆 |
[15:30] | Don’t move. I’m on my way. | 在那别动 我马上就来 |
[15:32] | I can’t believe her. | 真是不敢相信 |
[15:33] | I’ve been trying to get her to try Greenie’s for years. | 拉着她去吃格雷尼好多年了都没成 |
[15:41] | Emery, I know we’re trying to get rid of stuff, | 埃默里 我知道我们现在在清理旧物 |
[15:44] | but is there room in here for a great idea? | 但是还可以有其他方法哦 |
[15:50] | What if we take pictures of all your things? | 我们把你所有的东西都拍下来怎么样 |
[15:52] | That way you keep the memory but less of the garbage… | 这样既保留了回忆又清除了垃圾 |
[15:54] | I mean, priceless mementos. | 我的意思是 毕竟回忆无价嘛 |
[15:58] | And that’s how your Great-Grandma Jessica | 这就是你们的尊敬的祖母杰西卡 |
[16:01] | made me photo albums so I wouldn’t have so much clutter. | 给我做相册的经过 这样我的房间就不会一团乱了 |
[16:05] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[16:06] | Are you almost done? | 你好了吗 |
[16:08] | Our alien captors need us in the work camps by 3:00. | 我们的外星警察让我们三点前到工作室 |
[16:13] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好啊 就这么干吧 |
[16:15] | This is the marble I was holding | 这就是我妈想出了一个好主意时 |
[16:17] | when my mom came up with an amazing plan. | 我手上拿的岩石 |
[16:27] | Dave?! | 戴夫 |
[16:28] | Yeah, he’s one of my guys. | 嗯 他是我雇来的人 |
[16:30] | We had a deal, Eddie. | 我们有约在先的 埃迪 |
[16:31] | Whoa, whoa. Relax. | 哇哦 哇哦 放松点 |
[16:33] | Sit down. Have some of my sando. | 坐下 吃点我的三明治 |
[16:34] | No. And please don’t disrespect us | 不要 还有请不要说三明治这个词的简称 |
[16:36] | by shortening the word “Sandwich.” | 这样会显得很随便 |
[16:39] | I hired you to do that job. | 我雇的是你去工作 |
[16:41] | You can’t just hire someone else and pocket the profit. | 你不能再去雇人干活 就把薪水收了 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry, brother, but that’s business. | 不好意思 兄弟 这就是生意场 |
[16:46] | People do it all the time. | 大家都是这么干的 |
[16:48] | Do you think Diddy writes his own raps? | 你以为蒂迪自己写饶舌词 |
[16:50] | No, he has Ma$e do it. | 才不会呢 有写手替他干 |
[16:51] | Pays him $200 and makes $30 million. | 花两百刀雇人 却能赚三百万刀 |
[16:54] | A good businessman values his own time, right? | 一个精明的商人最珍惜的是时间 懂吗 |
[16:59] | I hate it when your logic makes sense. | 你的逻辑居然说得通 好气哦 |
[17:01] | I know. Everyone does. | 我懂的 大家都是这样 |
[17:04] | Want my pepperoncini? | 现在要吃黄金椒了吗 |
[17:05] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[17:17] | Ma, thank God you’re okay. | 妈妈 幸好你没事 |
[17:19] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你终于来了 |
[17:21] | She doesn’t understand anything I say. | 我说什么她都听不懂 |
[17:29] | I was so worried about you. I even called the police. | 我都急死了 差点都报警了 |
[17:33] | I never clicked back to Bryson. | 我没给布赖森回电话 |
[17:38] | Hey, Bryson, isn’t your shift done? | 嘿 布赖森 你不是该下班了吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah, I’m just waiting for Louis to click back over. | 是的 我在等路易斯回我电话 |
[17:44] | It’s been a while, | 等了有一会儿了 |
[17:45] | but I know my boy Lou would never leave me hanging. | 不过我知道我兄弟路易斯不会弃我而去的 |
[17:50] | He’ll figure it out. He’s a cop. | 他好歹是个警察 会想明白的 |
[17:51] | The point is, you can’ just go out by yourself | 重点是 你不能大晚上的一个人跑出去 |
[17:54] | after dark with strange men. | 和陌生人在一起 |
[18:00] | You had to call me for help. | 你要向我求助啊 |
[18:02] | Now do you see how dangerous it is | 现在你知道一个人出门 |
[18:03] | going out in this thing alone? | 有多危险了吧 |
[18:44] | I see you can rent your own movies now. | 看来你现在能自己租电影看了 |
[18:48] | Ma, I don’t ever want you to feel stuck. | 妈妈 我从未想过困住你 |
[18:52] | All I want is for you to be happy. | 我只是希望你幸福 |
[18:54] | But what if the next time you need help, I’m not around? | 但万一下次你需要帮助的时候 我不在旁边怎么办呢 |
[19:10] | Will you at least let me drive you back? | 至少让我送你回去吧 |
[19:27] | What? This is my regular pace. | 什么 这就是我正常速度 |
[19:28] | I have poor night vision. | 我有夜盲症 |
[19:47] | I have a present for you. | 我有礼物给你 |
[19:56] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:02] | Oh! | 喔 |
[20:03] | Now if you get into trouble again, | 现在你要是再遇到麻烦 |
[20:05] | you can call me from anywhere. | 无论在哪都能叫我了 |
[20:08] | Norm! | 日常规范 |
[20:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Cellies in the mix now? | 喔 喔 无线手机还能用啊 |
[20:12] | Cut me in on that family plan. | 家庭网不要算我 谢谢 |
[20:14] | I’ll pay for it myself. | 我会自己付款 |
[20:15] | I’m making mad dollars with Evan. | 我正在埃文那疯狂的赚钱呢 |
[20:17] | Come on, Mom. | 走吧 妈妈 |
[20:18] | Actually, I’ve been thinking about the advice you gave me | 其实吧 我仔细想了想你的建议 |
[20:20] | about valuing my time, and it was good. | 要珍惜时间 很不错 |
[20:23] | You are good at business. | 你很擅长做生意 |
[20:24] | Y’all know it. | 你知道了吧 |
[20:25] | So, you’re fired. | 所以呢 你被炒了 |
[20:27] | I’ve cut out the middleman and hired Dave myself. | 我去掉了中间人这一环 自己雇人 |
[20:29] | You’re lying. My boy Dave would never do me like that. | 你说谎 我的戴夫是不会这么对我的 |
[20:32] | Good news, boss. | 好消息 老板 |
[20:33] | Guess how many buds I counted | 猜猜我我让黛德丽的兰花 |
[20:34] | on Deidre’s orchid. | 开了几朵 |
[20:35] | Three? Four, dawg. | 三朵 四朵 |
[20:38] | Empires rise, empires fall. | 此一时 彼一时啊 |
[20:42] | Dave has an amazing work ethic, | 戴夫很敬业 |
[20:44] | plus his mom has a fax machine, so bye-bye Kinko’s fees. | 再加上他妈妈有传真机 可以跟传真费说拜拜了 |
[20:47] | She likes to drink Campari | 她爱喝堪培利酒 结果喝醉后 |
[20:48] | and fax David Letterman Top 10 lists. | 就会给大卫·莱特曼传十大型清单 |
[20:55] | 大卫·莱特曼 克里斯塔·谢尔比 我老公是混蛋的十大理由 |