时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Uh, this is Louis Huang calling again for Kenny Rogers. | 这里是路易斯·黄 又打给肯尼·罗杰斯 |
[00:04] | He purchased a 50% ownership in my restaurant | 他从迈克尔·波顿那里购买了我餐厅50%的 |
[00:06] | from Michael Bolton. | 所有权 |
[00:09] | Ah. Right in the pleat. | 正好掉在衣服上 |
[00:12] | Ugh! I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[00:13] | why I can’t get Kenny Rogers on the phone. | 我为什么打不通肯尼·罗杰斯的电话 |
[00:15] | Have you tried calling Dolly Parton? | 你试过打给多莉·帕顿吗? |
[00:17] | Of course I have. | 当然了 |
[00:17] | I’ve spoken to Dolly like seven times. | 我大概和多莉谈过七次了 |
[00:19] | She was nice, but no help. | 她人好 但是没帮上忙 |
[00:20] | Eddie! Evan! Hurry up so you can eat and leave! | 埃迪! 埃文! 快点 好吃完就走! |
[00:23] | I can’t wait for you boys to go back to school. | 我都等不及你们回去上学了 |
[00:26] | There’s something about you guys. | 你们有一种特质 |
[00:27] | Over time…it’s fatiguing. | 时间久了… 就烦人了 |
[00:31] | It’s gonna be a great year. | 今年会很棒的 |
[00:32] | Now that Eddie’s in high school, | 现在埃迪去了高中 |
[00:33] | I’m gonna have middle school all to myself. | 中学就是我一个人的了 |
[00:36] | My whole life, I haven’t been able to stretch out my arms | 我整个人生 伸个懒腰都能 |
[00:38] | without hitting a brother. | 打着一个兄弟 |
[00:39] | But look at me now! | 但看看现在的我啊! |
[00:41] | Hey. I can touch dad’s head. | 我可以碰到爸爸的头 |
[00:43] | My wingspan has doubled this summer. | 我的臂展今年夏天翻倍了 |
[00:45] | All you boys are growing up. | 你们都在长大 |
[00:47] | Booty Man, reporting for 9th grade! | 爱臀男士 向九年级报道! |
[00:49] | Am I talkin’ my booty? Am I talkin’ your booty? | 我们在谈论什么? 我的翘臀还是你的翘臀? |
[00:52] | Get to know me and find out. | 快来我这儿一探究竟 |
[01:04] | \h | 轴: 受受 兜酱 \h |
[01:12] | Eddie, you can’t wear that hat to school. | 埃迪 你不能戴那个帽子上学 |
[01:13] | – Take it off. – No way. | – 摘下来 – 不要 |
[01:15] | I’m starting high school. | 我要上高中了 |
[01:16] | The first impression’s everything. | 第一印象决定命运 |
[01:17] | No Booty Man! The hat goes! | 没有爱臀男士 帽子摘掉! |
[01:19] | Ugh! Fine! | 好吧! |
[01:21] | But the day I get my own apartment, | 但我得到我自己的公寓的那天 |
[01:24] | I’m wearing this hat to sign the lease. | 我要带着这个帽子签合同 |
[01:25] | Great. Do that. | 好啊 没问题 |
[01:28] | This tension right here is why I took breakfast in my room. | 我把早饭带到屋里吃 就是为了避免这里的紧张气氛 |
[01:32] | We should go. | 咱们该走了 |
[01:33] | Don’t want to be late to the bus on the first day. | 我不想第一天就赶不上校车 |
[01:36] | What’s that on your face? | 你脸上那是什么? |
[01:40] | It’s an irritated clogged pore. | 这是一个青春痘 |
[01:43] | Process your pimple on the move, brother. | 赶紧把它弄没 哥哥 |
[01:45] | The bus waits for no one. | 校车不等人 |
[01:53] | No one stops Booty Man. | 没人能阻挡我爱臀男士 |
[01:57] | Well, if I wasn’t sure | 如果我之前不确定 |
[01:58] | I liked girls before, | 我是不是真的喜欢女孩 |
[02:00] | this confirms it. | 我现在确定了 |
[02:02] | Uh, hey, | 嘿 |
[02:04] | are those your friends? | 那些是你的朋友吗? |
[02:05] | Ex-friends, you mean. | 你是说 前朋友吧 |
[02:08] | Enjoy the bus, losers! | 坐你们的校车吧 衰人们! |
[02:10] | What does your hat say? “Boo”? | 你帽子上写的什么 “吁”? |
[02:12] | What are you, a ghost? | 你算什么 一个小鬼? |
[02:13] | Ooh, I’m scared! | 我好怕怕啊! |
[02:15] | It says “Booty”! You should know. | 那写的是”翘臀”! 你该知道的 |
[02:16] | You have your head up your own! | 你的头在你自己屁股里呢! |
[02:19] | What did you think of that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[02:20] | I cannot believe you guys are still fighting. | 我不敢相信你们居然还在吵架 |
[02:22] | Those guys wanted to drop me | 他们一听到我要去 |
[02:24] | the second they thought I was going to a different school. | 另一所学校 立马就想抛弃我 |
[02:26] | Screw them! | 去他们的吧! |
[02:27] | I got my Booty hat. | 我有我的翘臀帽 |
[02:29] | I got my girl Alison. And I’ve got you. | 我有我的女朋友艾莉森 我还有你 |
[02:31] | Oh, yeah, no. | 不你没有 |
[02:32] | You’re a freshman. I can’t be seen with you. | 你是个新生 我不能被看到和你一起 |
[02:35] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[02:38] | …you need to get out here before anyone sees us together. | …你现在有应该下去了 别让别人看见咱们在一起 |
[02:40] | But we’re nine blocks from school. | 但是我们离学校还有九条街呢 |
[02:42] | Better hurry, then. | 那你就得快点了 |
[02:49] | See you at home for dinner! | 家里晚饭见! |
[02:51] | My older brother. | 我的哥哥 |
[02:52] | He sees a therapist, | 他在看心理医生 |
[02:53] | but we’re not allowed | 但是我们不能 |
[02:55] | to talk about it. | 谈论这事 |
[02:58] | Can you still see it? | 你还能看见吗? |
[03:00] | If anyone asks, I’m gonna say | 如果有人问 我就说 |
[03:01] | I nicked myself shaving. | 刮胡子的时候划到了 |
[03:02] | When the day comes, | 等我有胡子的时候 |
[03:03] | I’m going electric. | 我要用电动的 |
[03:05] | That three-headed Norelco — | 那个三头的飞利浦剃须刀– |
[03:06] | It lifts, then it slices. | 顺滑移动 轻松剃须 |
[03:09] | Have a good first day. | 第一天愉快 |
[03:20] | Evan? | 埃文? |
[03:21] | You’re on the wrong bus. | 你上错车了 |
[03:22] | I’m not. | 没有 |
[03:23] | I skipped 5th grade. | 我跳级了 |
[03:24] | – I’m a middle schooler now. – What?! | – 我现在是中学生了 – 什么?! |
[03:26] | After I inhaled | 在我吸收完 |
[03:28] | the St. Orlando’s summer reading list, | 圣奥兰多学院的暑假阅读书目后 |
[03:29] | I knew I was working way above my level. | 我就知道我远远超过了我应有的水平 |
[03:32] | So, long story short, | 长话短说 |
[03:33] | we called Principal Hunter, | 我们给亨特校长打了电话 |
[03:35] | took a few tests, | 做了几项测验 |
[03:36] | wrote an essay, | 写了一篇论文 |
[03:37] | bing, bang, boom, | 左一下 右一下 |
[03:38] | here we are. | 我就来这儿了 |
[03:39] | – When were you gonna tell me? – I wasn’t. | – 你打算什么时候告诉我? – 我没打算告诉你 |
[03:41] | You know how our family doesn’t like to talk about things. | 你知道咱们家人不喜欢谈心 |
[03:43] | I thought maybe when we’re 25, | 我在想大概等我们二十五岁了 |
[03:45] | we’d be having Negronis, and I’d be like, | 咱们用上了飞利浦 我就会说 |
[03:48] | “How about that time I skipped 5th grade | “记得那次我跳过了五年级然后 |
[03:49] | and we never talked about it”? | 咱们从来没有谈过这件事吗?” |
[03:51] | I see how it could’ve | 我大概能 |
[03:52] | played out that way. | 想象那个场景了 |
[03:53] | Sure. | 好的 |
[03:58] | Uh, get the belly again. | 再清理一下肚子那块 |
[04:00] | Every time I turn around, | 每一次我转过身去 |
[04:01] | someone’s wiping barbecue sauce on that belly. | 就有人把酱汁抹在肚子那里 |
[04:04] | Hello? | 你好? |
[04:05] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[04:07] | I’m so sorry. These are supposed to transition, | 我很抱歉 这个眼镜应该是变光的 |
[04:09] | but they take a while. | 但得过一会儿 |
[04:15] | There they go. | 好了 |
[04:16] | Uh, can I help you? | 我能帮到你吗? |
[04:18] | I am Matthew Chestnut, | 我是马修·切斯纳特 |
[04:19] | from Kenny Rogers’ Roasters corporate office. | 从肯尼·罗杰斯的烧烤工坊来的 |
[04:21] | I’m Kenny’s right-hand man, | 我是肯尼的得力右手 |
[04:23] | or should I say left-hand man | 或者我应该说左手 |
[04:24] | because Kenny’s always right? | 因为肯尼总在胜利的右边 |
[04:25] | Hmm. Finally! | 终于来了 |
[04:26] | I’ve been calling you guys for months about our sign. | 我给你们打了一个月电话了 想说说我们的招牌 |
[04:28] | Oh, sorry about that. | 那个很抱歉 |
[04:29] | Roasters is very busy with 425 locations across Canada, | 烧烤工坊很忙 在加拿大 美国 中东 |
[04:33] | the United States, the Middle East, Asia. | 和亚洲一共有425个分店 |
[04:35] | Hey, got a quick question — you probably know this — | 嘿问你个问题– 你应该知道答案– |
[04:38] | do Asian people like corn? | 亚洲人喜欢玉米吗? |
[04:39] | Should we put corn in our Asian stores? | 我们该往亚洲的店里进玉米吗? |
[04:42] | Um, I like corn. | 我喜欢玉米 |
[04:44] | Okay, yep. | 很好 |
[04:46] | It’s a go on the Asian corn. | 可以往亚洲店里进玉米 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:50] | Uh, well, welcome. | 那就欢迎了 |
[04:52] | I’m Louis Huang, founder. | 我是路易斯·黄 创始人 |
[04:53] | Uh, so, about our sign, right now it says | 关于我们的招牌 现在写的是 |
[04:55] | “Kenny Rogers’ Michael Bolton’s Cattleman’s Ranch.” | “肯尼·罗杰斯 迈克尔·波顿的牧场主餐厅” |
[04:58] | Wordy. | 太长了 |
[04:59] | We should take Michael Bolton’s name down, right? | 我们该把迈克尔·波顿的名字去掉 对吗? |
[05:01] | Oh, oh, oh, uh, n-no. | 噢噢噢噢 不行 |
[05:03] | Uh, Kenny and Michael have an intense rivalry, | 肯尼和迈克尔一直处于激烈的竞争 |
[05:05] | so Kenny wants to keep his name above Michael’s forever. | 所以肯尼想让名字永远在迈克尔的上面 |
[05:08] | Yeah. Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[05:10] | These are the types of things I’ll help you navigate | 在今后几个月里 我将会帮你处理 |
[05:12] | over the next few months. | 类似的事情 |
[05:14] | – Few months? – Yeah, few months to a year. | – 几个月? – 对 几个月到一年 |
[05:16] | But don’t worry, | 但是别担心 |
[05:16] | Kenny loves what you’re doing here. | 肯尼喜欢你做的事情 |
[05:19] | I accidentally tracked this leaf in. | 我不小心把这片叶子带了进来 |
[05:21] | I’m gonna go, uh, throw it back outside. | 我现在就去把它扔出去 |
[05:28] | There’s my superstar! | 巨星来啦 |
[05:31] | Lincoln Middle School’s first ever grade skipper. | 林肯中学的第一位跳级者 |
[05:34] | Is this contact appropriate? | 这种接触合适吗 |
[05:38] | We got you this welcome pencil. | 我们给你准备了欢迎铅笔 |
[05:41] | Come down to my office any time, | 欢迎随时来我的办公室 |
[05:43] | and Denise will hook you up with lead. | 丹妮丝会帮助你装铅笔芯 |
[05:47] | Unlimited lead. | 不限量的笔芯 |
[05:54] | Looks like…chemistry. | 看起来像…化学反应呀 |
[05:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:01] | Whoa. That was weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[06:03] | Girls usually love you. | 女生一般都很喜欢你 |
[06:06] | That’s never happened before. | 以前从来都没发生过这种事 |
[06:08] | Maybe she didn’t see me because she’s blind. | 或许她没看见我是因为她眼瞎了 |
[06:10] | Who? Celeste? | 谁 塞莱丝特 |
[06:11] | No, she has perfect vision. | 不 她的视力挺好的 |
[06:13] | In the last yearbook under “Likes,” | 在上一年年鉴的”喜欢什么”一栏里 |
[06:15] | she wrote, “Boys, Spice Girls, and seeing perfectly.” | 她写的是 “男孩 辣妹和完美的视力” |
[06:34] | Alison! | 艾莉森 |
[06:38] | Excuse me. Coming through. | 不好意思 我过一下 |
[06:40] | That’s my girl in there. | 那是我的女朋友 |
[06:42] | This liar says that he’s your boyfriend. | 这个大话王说他是你的男朋友 |
[06:44] | You want me to put him in the trash? | 你想让我把他扔到垃圾堆里面吗 |
[06:46] | He is my boyfriend, but thanks. | 他的确是我的男朋友 但是谢谢了 |
[06:48] | That’s sweet. | 你很好 |
[06:49] | I’m gonna call an audible on that play? | 比赛时候我就随机应变啦 |
[06:52] | Damn! This one’s coming for our playbook. | 天 她可真了解我们的战术 |
[06:56] | My girl! | 我的姑娘 |
[06:58] | How was woodwind camp? | 木管乐器夏令营怎么样 |
[07:00] | One of the flautists went missing, | 一个长笛手走丢了 |
[07:01] | but they found her in a bog. | 但是他们在一个泥潭里找到了她 |
[07:04] | Cool! | 酷 |
[07:05] | Um, what did those idiot jocks want? | 那些傻运动员想干什么 |
[07:07] | They just wanted to say hi. | 他们只是来打个招呼 |
[07:08] | I’ll be playing the piccolo in marching band this year, | 我会在今年的步操乐团吹短笛 |
[07:10] | so I’m getting to know the team. | 所以我跟他们就熟起来了 |
[07:12] | They seem nice. | 他们人好像不错 |
[07:15] | I got to get to class. | 我该上课了 |
[07:16] | I’ll save you a seat at lunch. | 午饭的时候我给你留个座 |
[07:18] | Great! | 好 |
[07:18] | I told Number 53 he could sit with us, | 我告诉53号他可以跟我们一起坐 |
[07:20] | so try to get a big table… and an end seat | 所以找一个大桌子…还得在桌子一端 |
[07:23] | because his shoulders are so broad. | 因为他的肩膀很宽 |
[07:36] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[07:37] | I snuck this hat out and wore it. | 我偷偷地把帽子拿出去戴上了 |
[07:39] | I know. Terrible. | 我知道 太不好了 |
[07:41] | But I see the error of my ways. | 我认识到我的错了 |
[07:42] | You were right. | 你说的有道理 |
[07:43] | High school is serious, | 上高中是个大事 |
[07:45] | and to succeed, I need discipline, | 为了成功 我需要遵循纪律 |
[07:47] | a strict dress code, and to keep my eye on the ball. | 严格的穿衣规范 还有全身心投入比赛 |
[07:51] | Okay… | 好… |
[07:52] | Great. So we agree. | 太棒了 所以我们都同意 |
[07:54] | I’m going out for the football team. | 我要参加橄榄球队 |
[07:55] | And get concussed? No way! | 然后得脑震荡吗? 不行! |
[07:59] | Mom, you have to sign this permission slip. | 妈妈 你得签了这个允许单 |
[08:01] | Football is gonna be my thing in high school. | 足球会成为我高中最爱的事 |
[08:03] | So find a different thing. I can’t! | 换个最爱的事吧 我不能签 |
[08:05] | Alison’s in the band, | 艾莉森在乐团里 |
[08:06] | and she’s gonna be spending a lot of time | 她很长时间都会 |
[08:08] | with the football team. | 和橄榄球队在一起 |
[08:09] | I’ve got to be one of those guys. | 我要成为橄榄球队的一员 |
[08:11] | This says the school’s not liable | 这上面说学校 |
[08:13] | in the event of a concussion — | 对脑震荡可不负责– |
[08:14] | spelled wrong, by the way — | 换个说法 就是– |
[08:15] | loss of limb, or death. | 断胳膊断腿的 或者死掉 |
[08:17] | Mom, Mom, Mom, you’re looking at it all wrong. | 妈 妈 妈 你完全想错了 |
[08:19] | What if it goes well? That means college scholarship, | 如果事情往好的方向发展呢 那就意味着大学奖学金 |
[08:22] | NFL, tons of money! | 国家橄榄球联盟 超多钱 |
[08:23] | You marry a white girl, become a Hertz pitchman, | 然后你跟一个白人结婚 成为赫兹代言人 |
[08:25] | and then kill your wife because you lost your mind | 然后杀了你的妻子 因为你由于太多次脑震荡 |
[08:28] | from all the concussions. | 已经失去心智了 |
[08:29] | No! I’m not letting my son become the next O.J. | 不! 我不会让我的儿子成为下一个杀妻的辛普森 |
[08:43] | Rolling in at 10:00. Oh. | 10点才到哦 |
[08:46] | Kenny’s not gonna love that. | 肯尼不会喜欢这样的 |
[08:47] | I try to have breakfast with my kids. | 我想和孩子们一起吃早餐 |
[08:49] | I-I’m kidding. | 我-我在开玩笑 |
[08:50] | I literally just ran in here from the parking lot | 事实上 我刚从停车场过来 |
[08:52] | and stood here right before you walked in. | 在你进来前一秒刚刚站到这儿 |
[08:53] | Oh, feel my chest. | 摸摸我的胸腔 |
[08:54] | My heart is beating so fast. | 我的心脏跳得太快了 |
[08:56] | You got my heart going, too. | 我的心脏也是 |
[08:57] | I thought you were mad. | 我以为你生气了 |
[08:58] | Boom boom brothers. | 我们是咚咚兄弟 |
[09:05] | Anyway, um, I’ve done a full assessment of the restaurant, | 总之 我已经对餐厅做了一个整体评估 |
[09:09] | and I think I have a couple things | 我觉得改变一些事情 |
[09:10] | that are gonna take us to that next level. | 会让我们提升一个档次 |
[09:12] | Mm-hmm. Um, first, we should add a customer comment line. | 首先我们需要增加一个顾客评论热线 |
[09:15] | Yeah, let’s give people an anonymous forum to be racist. | 是哈 给人们一个发表种族主义言论的匿名平台 |
[09:18] | Um, also, back at Roasters, | 还有 在烧烤工坊里 |
[09:20] | we do have a seat-yourself policy. | 我们有一个自己就座的政策 |
[09:22] | It creates a relaxed, kind of down-home environment. | 这营造了一个放松 仿佛回家般的环境 |
[09:24] | Well, I’ve found that having a host | 我觉得有服务员 |
[09:26] | lets you get to know your customers. | 会让你更了解你的顾客 |
[09:27] | Um, and lastly, | 最后 |
[09:28] | I do think we should lose some of the steak dishes | 我真的觉得我们应该把菜单上的牛肉相关的菜肴 |
[09:31] | from the menu and add some rotisserie chicken. | 去掉一些 增加一些旋转烤鸡肉 |
[09:33] | That’s what Kenny’s known for. | 这才是肯尼最著名的 |
[09:35] | Oh, well, here at Cattleman’s Ranch, | 呃 在牧场主餐厅 |
[09:37] | we’re known for our steak. | 我们最著名的是牛肉 |
[09:39] | This isn’t Chickenman’s…Ranch. | 这又不是养鸡场主餐厅 |
[09:41] | Chickenman’s! That’s not bad. | 养鸡场主餐厅 还不错 |
[09:43] | Maybe call the comment line, suggest it. | 你应该给评论热线打电话 提这个建议 |
[09:58] | What’s up? I’m Eddie. The Booty Man. | 你好 我是埃迪 也就是爱臀男士 |
[10:01] | Maybe you’ve seen me in my hat around the halls? | 或许你在走廊里看见过我带着帽子 |
[10:03] | I don’t really notice other dudes, man. | 我不怎么关注别人 |
[10:05] | Yeah, yeah. Cool, cool. Who would? | 是哈 酷 谁会注意别人呢 |
[10:08] | Yes, I am a woman and a football coach. | 是的 我是个女人 也是一个足球教练 |
[10:13] | That’s right. Your coach is a lady. | 没错 你们的教练是个女人 |
[10:15] | Come on. Let’s get it out of the way. | 来吧 我们动起来吧 |
[10:18] | Are you on your period? | 你是不是姨妈来了 |
[10:20] | Go run laps. | 去跑几圈 |
[10:21] | That’s a yes. | 这就是了 |
[10:24] | Took me forever to get my mom to sign the tryout waiver. | 我花了很长时间才让我妈妈签了同意书 |
[10:27] | I had no problem. | 我倒没费什么力气 |
[10:34] | G-ma dropping wisdom from the hall. | 来自走廊里奶奶的智慧 |
[10:38] | How many laps do you want me to do, Coach? | 你想让我跑几圈 教练 |
[10:40] | I want you to do as many laps | <风云女郎>有多少季 |
[10:42] | as there are seasons of “Murphy Brown.” | 你就给我跑多少圈 |
[10:45] | 10. | 十圈 |
[10:49] | And sure enough, Denise refilled the pencil lead. | 我很肯定 丹妮丝重装了两次 |
[10:52] | – twice. – I figured it out. | – 铅笔芯 – 我明白了 |
[10:54] | You’re the reason things are going bad for me this year. | 你就是我一开学就不顺的原因 |
[10:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说些什么? |
[10:57] | The only thing that’s different at school is you. | 学校唯一变了的事就是多了你 |
[11:00] | Suddenly, girls are rejecting me, | 突然之间 女生瞧都不瞧我一眼 |
[11:02] | the cafeteria ran out of green beans, | 饭堂总是没有青豆 |
[11:04] | somebody drew penises in all my textbooks. | 我的课本还被画满了鸡鸡 |
[11:06] | You think I would waste pencil lead on pornography? | 你觉得我会把笔芯浪费在画鸡鸡这种蠢事上吗? |
[11:08] | Grandma Huang: Emery… | 埃默里… |
[11:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[11:51] | That can’t be true. | 这怎么可能 |
[11:53] | Well, it makes sense. | 其实很容易理解 |
[11:55] | You got me kicked out of private school, | 你害我被私立学校踢出来了 |
[11:57] | no one believed you about Tiger Woods, | 没人相信你关于泰格·伍兹的话 |
[11:59] | we didn’t get to see that big peanut, | 我们没看到大花生 |
[12:01] | and there was that week where you thought clogs were unisex. | 那个星期你还认为木鞋是不分男女的 |
[12:04] | Pinocchio wears them, and he’s a real boy! | 匹诺曹就穿木鞋啊 他可是个货真价实的男生! |
[12:07] | Did Eddie have a bad-luck year when he was 12? | 埃迪十二岁的时候本命年运气也超差吗? |
[12:15] | I’m gonna turn the temp up on the rotisserie one degree, | 我会把烤肉炉的温度调高一度 |
[12:18] | just enough to make the chicken dry and stringy. | 调到刚好能把鸡肉烤到又干又柴 |
[12:20] | Then we’ll see how long it stays on the menu. | 看看还能在菜单上多久 |
[12:22] | Louis, get ahold of yourself! | 路易斯 你要控计你寄几 |
[12:23] | You’re spending a lot of energy worrying about small changes. | 你太过于专注那些小变化了 |
[12:27] | But Cattleman’s is already a great restaurant. | 可是牧场主餐厅已经是一家很棒的餐厅了 |
[12:29] | It is. | 确实是 |
[12:30] | So great that two music moguls | 好到足以让两个音乐大亨 |
[12:32] | wanted to put their name on it. | 都想入股餐厅 |
[12:33] | You did that. So do it again. | 这都是你的功劳 所以再接再厉吧 |
[12:38] | Imagine this pillow is Cattleman’s. | 想象这个枕头是牧场主餐厅 |
[12:40] | You’re spending all your energy | 本来你可以有满床的枕头 |
[12:42] | trying to make this pillow perfect | 但你却一味地把所有精力 |
[12:43] | when there could be pillows all over the bed. | 放在这一个枕头上 |
[12:47] | Cattleman’s 2. | 牧场主餐厅二号 |
[12:48] | Cattleman’s 3. | 牧场主餐厅三号 |
[12:50] | Cattleman’s To-Go. | 还有牧场主外卖 |
[12:52] | Just look at Kenny Rogers. | 好比如说肯尼·罗杰斯 |
[12:53] | He is thinking big picture. | 是考虑大局的人 |
[12:55] | He’s not in there every day worrying about chicken. | 他才不会每天在餐厅想着如何搞鸡 |
[12:59] | No, he’s making love to Dolly Parton. | 而是忙着与桃莉·巴顿搞他的鸡儿 |
[13:02] | – You think? – Right now. | – 真的吗? – 正在进行呢 |
[13:10] | You made the team? That’s great! | 你进了橄榄球队? 太好了! |
[13:12] | Sure did. | 当然了 |
[13:13] | Coach called me an Asian Barry Sanders. | 教练还称我为亚洲的巴里·桑德斯呢 |
[13:15] | See you on the field of play, bro. | 兄弟 球场见 |
[13:17] | That’s my teammate, Max. | 他是我的队友 麦克斯 |
[13:18] | We both want the same thing… | 我们都有同样的目标 |
[13:19] | to bring home a title for our school. | 就是为学校赢得比赛 |
[13:21] | Nice. So, I’ll see you at practice later? | 很好啊 那我们练习的时候见? |
[13:23] | I’m number 22… double deuce. | 我是22号 双音节 |
[13:25] | Our love code can be two piccolo toots. | 我们的爱情密码可以是两声短笛声 |
[13:30] | Regular citizens, stand aside. | 平民们还不给我让路 |
[13:32] | Athlete coming through. | 本球员要过道了 |
[13:35] | Butterfingers. | 手真没力 |
[13:36] | Brian better crawl under there and get it back. | 布莱恩你最好赶快趴下去给我捡回来 |
[13:38] | In your dreams. | 做梦去吧 |
[13:39] | Why would I dream about that? | 我怎么会做这种梦? |
[13:40] | Don’t tell us your dreams! We’re not friends anymore. | 别跟我们说你的梦!我们不是朋友了 |
[13:52] | Oh. Kenny Rogers likes the salad bar | 肯尼·罗杰斯喜欢沙拉台上的菜品 |
[13:55] | to be in descending order of crunch. | 应该根据爽脆度从高到低排列 |
[13:57] | Uh, listen, I want to apologize | 是这样的 要是我之前表现得 |
[14:00] | if I’ve been a little resistant to change. | 不太情愿接受改变 我给你道个歉 |
[14:02] | Oh, don’t worry about it. I get it. | 别放在心上 我懂 |
[14:04] | I’ve bought the same jeans for 20 years. | 我连续二十年都买同一款牛仔裤 |
[14:06] | My wife buys me chinos, I tell her, “Amy, stop.” | 我老婆给我买卡其裤 我跟她说”艾米 别给我买” |
[14:10] | Okay, good. | 你明白就好 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I just have one more tiny change. | 我还有一个小小要求 |
[14:13] | We are gonna have to lose the bear. | 这个熊不能要了 |
[14:16] | – What?! – Yeah. | – 什么?! – 对 |
[14:17] | Mr. Rogers has a complicated relationship with bears. | 罗杰斯先生与熊有着比较复杂的关系 |
[14:20] | Can’t have one in his restaurant. | 绝对不能在他的餐厅里放熊 |
[14:21] | But this bear was the first thing | 但这只熊是我为餐厅 |
[14:23] | I bought for the restaurant. | 采购的第一样东西 |
[14:24] | Mark and I have been through everything together. | 马克和我经历了无数的风风雨雨 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry, but one tried to rip Kenny’s throat out, | 我很抱歉 不过有只熊差点撕开了肯尼的喉咙 |
[14:28] | so…bye, Mark. | 所以… 再见了 马克 |
[14:30] | Here’s a list of pre-approved taxidermied animals. | 你可以从这些已审核的动物标本里选择新的放在店里 |
[14:32] | Just let us know which one you want. | 只要告诉我们你要哪个就行 |
[14:33] | We’ll have it shot and stuffed. | 我们会即杀即制作 |
[14:37] | Bald eagle? | 白头鹰? |
[14:39] | French bulldog? | 法国斗牛犬? |
[14:43] | This is war! | 开战了! |
[14:48] | Yoo-hoo. | 有人吗 |
[14:52] | I just popped in to see | 我就顺便过来看看 |
[14:54] | if you accidentally took all of our monogrammed towels | 你搬出去的时候是不是不小心把印有我们 |
[14:57] | when you moved out of our house. | 名字首字母的毛巾带走了 |
[15:01] | Oh… | 好像是喔 |
[15:03] | I thought the “H” And “M” Stood for “His” And…”Mine.” | 我以为上面的”H”和”M” 代表的是”他”和…”我” |
[15:08] | Honest mistake. | 无心之失嘛 |
[15:10] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[15:12] | Oh, congrats, by the way. | 忘了恭喜你了 |
[15:13] | Nicole told me Eddie’s on the football team. | 妮科尔说埃迪进了橄榄球队 |
[15:16] | No, he’s not. I said he couldn’t try out. | 不可能 我说了他不能去面试 |
[15:18] | I think he is. | 他真的进了 |
[15:19] | She said she’s picking him up after practice later. | 她说她会等他练习完后接他 |
[15:33] | Is Eddie on the football team? | 埃迪进了橄榄球队? |
[15:35] | He is! Number 22. He’s doing well. Look. | 对啊! 球衣22号 他玩儿得不错 你看 |
[15:43] | Where’d he learn to juke like that? | 他从哪里学会做假动作的? |
[15:48] | Concussed! | 脑震荡! |
[15:49] | Eddie! | 埃迪! |
[15:54] | Who the hell is this? | 这是谁? |
[15:56] | Where’s Eddie? | 埃迪呢? |
[15:57] | I think he’s over there. | 他好像在那边 |
[16:06] | I am so mad I can’t hear myself speak. | 我已经气到听不到自己讲话了 |
[16:10] | All I can hear is the anger in my ears. | 只有我的怒气在耳朵回响 |
[16:13] | It is like the hiss of a tea kettle filled with rage. | 就像充满了怒气嘶嘶响的茶壶 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 对不起 只是… |
[16:19] | Alison, when I saw you talking to those football players, | 艾莉森 看到你那时和一堆球队的男孩子聊天 |
[16:22] | I got worried that you might not like me anymore | 我担心要是我不在球队的话 |
[16:24] | if I wasn’t on the team. | 可能你就不喜欢我了 |
[16:25] | But I didn’t make the cut, | 但是我没有入选 |
[16:27] | so I paid Max to pretend to be me. | 所以我付钱让麦克斯假扮我 |
[16:29] | Unbelievable. | 我真没想到 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna go make sure that poor boy’s okay | 我去看看那个男孩怎么样 |
[16:33] | and get back the money you paid him. | 还有把你给他的钱要回来 |
[16:37] | You didn’t give me very much credit, | 你对我就这么没信心? |
[16:39] | thinking I would immediately ditch you | 竟然认为我会为了个橄榄球队员 |
[16:40] | for a football player. | 马上甩掉你 |
[16:42] | I know. I messed up. | 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[16:45] | Maybe it’s a good time for a fresh start. | 也许这是全新开始的好时机 |
[16:49] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手吗? |
[16:52] | I’m sorry, Eddie. | 对不起 埃迪 |
[16:58] | Eddie! | 埃迪! |
[16:59] | You paid this boy $50?! | 你付了这孩子50刀! |
[17:02] | He would’ve done it for $20! | 20刀都嫌贵! |
[17:05] | Hi, this is Harry. | 嘿 这是哈里 |
[17:07] | Big fan of Cattleman’s Ranch. | 牧场主餐厅的大粉丝 |
[17:09] | My comment is, I love the stuffed bear in the dining room. | 我的意见是 我喜欢餐厅里的毛绒玩具熊 |
[17:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:15] | I have cleared everything fun out of Eddie’s room. | 我把埃迪屋子里的有趣的东西都拿走了 |
[17:18] | – Help me bury it. – In the morning. | – 帮我烧了它 – 早上再说 |
[17:19] | Right now I’m at war. | 我处在一场战争中 |
[17:22] | Hello. I’m a white, Southern woman | 你好 我是个南部的白人女性 |
[17:24] | who’s used to getting what she wants. | 我要风得风要雨得雨 |
[17:26] | And what I want is steak. | 现在我要的是牛排 |
[17:28] | Louis, this is important. | 路易斯 这很重要 |
[17:31] | Our son was almost concussed. | 我们的儿子差点脑震荡了 |
[17:32] | But he wasn’t. Eddie is fine. | 但他没有 埃迪好好的 |
[17:34] | It’s the restaurant I built from the ground up | 我一砖一瓦建造出的餐馆 |
[17:36] | that’s dying a death by a thousand cuts. | 要被折磨的千疮百孔了 |
[17:38] | We talked about this with the pillows! | 我们不是已经用枕头类比讨论过了么! |
[17:40] | Why are you still wasting so much energy? | 为什么你还要浪费这么多精力? |
[17:43] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[17:44] | – May I come in for a glass of water? – No. | – 我可以进来喝杯水吗? – 不行 |
[17:47] | Your dehumidifier is full. Drink that. | 你的除湿机已经满了 喝它吧 |
[17:52] | I thought I could take a step back | 我觉得他上高中了 |
[17:53] | once he was in high school, | 我是得让让步 |
[17:54] | but it’s always gonna be something with him. | 但他总是惹事 |
[17:56] | That’s how I feel about Cattleman’s. | 我也是这么觉得牧场主餐厅的 |
[17:58] | I can’t quit caring for it, no matter how much I try. | 我不能不关心它 不管我怎么努力 |
[18:02] | Cattleman’s is your Eddie. | 餐厅就是你的埃迪 |
[18:05] | A pain in the ass, | 眼中钉肉中刺 |
[18:06] | always on the brink of disaster, | 总是在崩溃边缘 |
[18:07] | but you will never stop fighting for it, | 但你不能坐视不理 |
[18:10] | because it’s your first. | 因为这是你最先拥有的东西 |
[18:12] | That’s it! That’s exactly it! | 对! 就是这样! |
[18:14] | Well, why didn’t you just say that? | 那你为什么不直接说呢? |
[18:16] | You need to march back in there | 你得回到餐馆 |
[18:18] | and save your baby from being concussed | 在你拿掉头盔 |
[18:20] | before you rip off its helmet | 见到一个你几乎认不出的男孩之前 |
[18:22] | and see a boy you don’t even recognize. | 拯救你的孩子免于脑震荡 |
[18:24] | When I get done with that place, it’ll be called | 当我到那的时候 |
[18:26] | Louis Huang’s Kenny Rogers’ Michael Bolton’s Cattleman’s Ranch! | 它会成为路易斯·黄 肯尼·罗杰斯 迈克尔·波顿的牧场主餐厅! |
[18:31] | The name is too long. | 这名字太长了 |
[18:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:35] | This restaurant is my dream, Matthew, | 这个餐馆是我的梦想 马修 |
[18:38] | and that dream started with me buying this bear | 而这个梦想就始于 |
[18:41] | at the estate sale of a game hunter | 我从一个擦枪走火而亡的游戏猎人那里 |
[18:42] | who shot himself cleaning his gun. | 买了这头熊 |
[18:44] | I built this place. | 我建造了这个地方 |
[18:46] | I mean, not from the ground up — | 当然 不是一开始就是我建的 |
[18:48] | it used to be a strip club — | 这以前是个脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[18:49] | but I took it over, thoroughly sanitized it, | 但是我接手了 彻底消毒了它 |
[18:52] | and I made it what it is today. | 是我造就了它今日的模样 |
[18:54] | Cattleman’s will always be my baby, | 牧场主餐厅将永远是我的孩子 |
[18:56] | so I don’t care what you do at Roasters, | 所以我不管你在烧烤工坊做什么 |
[18:58] | you’re not changing a thing. | 你就是不能动这里 |
[19:00] | Oh, um, um — um, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:02] | I’m not processing anything. | 我没有动任何东西 |
[19:03] | The school just got ahold of me. | 学校把我给困住了 |
[19:05] | My son, Max, was concussed at football practice today. | 我的儿子 麦克斯 今天在橄榄球训练中脑震荡了 |
[19:08] | I…I have to go see him. | 我… 我得去看他 |
[19:09] | Uh… d-do whatever you want. | 随… 随你便吧 |
[19:13] | We did it! | 我们做到了! |
[19:15] | We saved Cattleman’s! | 我们拯救了牧场主餐厅! |
[19:22] | Can I seat you, gentlemen? | 请坐吧 绅士们 |
[19:24] | You’re gonna love this place. | 你会爱上这个地方的 |
[19:25] | It’s full nude. | 是全裸的 |
[19:27] | Hey, does Cinnamon still work here? | 嘿 辛纳蒙还在这工作吗? |
[19:29] | Tell her Barry’s finally out on good behavior. | 告诉她巴里终于不动手动脚了 |
[19:46] | What are you doing? | 你们干嘛? |
[19:47] | We heard about Alison. | 我们听说了艾莉森的事 |
[19:49] | Sorry, man. That sucks. | 抱歉 哥们 那糟透了 |
[19:50] | I know you’re not hungry, but you need to eat something. | 我知道你不饿 但你得吃点东西 |
[19:56] | So you guys aren’t still mad? | 所以你们都不生我气了? |
[19:57] | We don’t even remember what we were fighting about. | 我们都不记得我们当时为什么而吵了 |
[19:59] | I do, but I’m gonna let it go. | 我记得 不过已经过去了 |
[20:01] | We feel your pain. | 我们感受到了你的痛苦 |
[20:03] | In a way, Alison was all of our first girlfriends. | 某种意义上 艾莉森是我们所有人的初恋女友 |
[20:06] | Not me. I got to second base with Edith. | 我例外 我在伊迪斯那上了二垒 |
[20:08] | Second base?! | 上了二垒了?! |
[20:09] | You accidentally fell on top of her. | 你就是不小心倒在她身上 |
[20:11] | She rolled her ankle. | 让她扭了脚踝 |
[20:12] | Yes, but she let me sign her cast | 是的 但是她让我在很靠近她膝盖的 |
[20:15] | really close to her knee. | 石膏上签名了 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | Okay, so, we never got to talk about the “ER” Finale. | 我们还没一起聊过”急诊室的故事”的最终集呢 |
[20:22] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[20:38] | 110 till the year of ox is over. | 还有110天牛年才结束 |
[20:41] | 111 — today’s not over. | 111天 今天的霉运还没结束呢 |
[20:44] | You know, I was thinking — | 我在想 |
[20:45] | up until now, you’ve led a pretty charmed life. | 到目前为止 你都过着让人钦羡的生活 |
[20:47] | So your bad is basically everyone else’s normal. | 所以你的霉运其实就是别人正常的生活 |
[20:51] | Huh, maybe so. | 可能如此吧 |
[20:53] | Good morning, Kyle. | 早上好 凯尔 |
[20:56] | Sometimes normal people get ignored. | 有时候 普通人会被忽视 |
[20:58] | People ignore you? | 人们会忽视你? |
[21:00] | Good thing you’ve got me at school now. | 好事是现在你在学校里有我了 |
[21:02] | I’ve got your back this year. | 今年我会支持你的 |
[21:03] | Here, you can use my pencil today. | 给 你今天可以用我的铅笔 |
[21:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | My lead rods! | 我的铅笔芯! |
[21:12] | I’m sorry. Here, let me help. | 对不起 我来帮你 |
[21:13] | Don’t touch them! Just hold my bag. | 不要碰它们 拿住我的包就行了 |
[21:20] | My ruler is in the dirt. | 我的尺子掉在泥里了 |