时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | It’s got a few dings. | 还有些凹痕了 |
[00:06] | Best I can do is sticker price. | 我最低只能给到挂牌价 |
[00:09] | Mmm. I’ll just try Joe’s Pumpkins instead. | 那我去乔记南瓜铺买好了 |
[00:12] | Joe gives you a bag of dead leaves with every purchase. | 乔每次都会送顾客一袋落叶 |
[00:15] | Wait! I’ll throw in a cut-out | 等等 我再送你一幅 |
[00:16] | of a black cat to hang in your window. | 挂在窗子上的黑猫画吧 |
[00:19] | Wearing a witch’s hat? | 是戴着巫师帽的那种吗? |
[00:24] | I can make that happen. | 行吧 我给你弄 |
[00:26] | We both knew we’d get here, but we had to dance. | 我们都知道你会送的啦 就是必须讨价还价一番是吧 |
[00:38] | Great news. I found us a family costume. | 好消息 我买了全家配套的戏服 |
[00:40] | We can all be characters from “Seinfeld.” | 我们可以扮成《宋飞正传》里的人物 |
[00:43] | I’ll obviously be Jerry, Jessica, you can be Elaine. | 我就当杰瑞 杰西卡 你当伊莲 |
[00:47] | I already have a costume. | 我已经想好要扮谁了 |
[00:55] | I’m Jennifer Hong. | 我扮的是詹尼佛·洪 |
[00:58] | From the novel I’m writing. | 她是我写的那部小说 |
[01:01] | “A Case of a Knife to the Brain.” | 《头部中刀案》里的啊 |
[01:04] | – Oh! Right. – I knew it. | – 酱紫 – 我早就知道啦 |
[01:06] | Well, I’m happy you’re at least participating in Halloween. | 行吧 你能参与万圣节我就很高兴了 |
[01:09] | It’s a sub-par holiday. We all know that. | 这节日并不咋样 我们都心知肚明好吧 |
[01:11] | But, while you’re out doing your thing, | 不过 我倒是可以利用你们玩的时间 |
[01:13] | I will enjoy a distraction-free night to write. | 好好享受独自写作的时光 |
[01:16] | I need a big surprise for chapter two, but I’m stuck. | 我第二章要放大招 但不知道写啥好 |
[01:20] | Well, what if you tried… | 不如你试试… |
[01:22] | If I need civilian help I’ll let you know. | 我需要民事帮助的时候会召唤你的 |
[01:25] | Huh. All right. | 行吧 |
[01:28] | Here you go, boys. | 拿去 孩儿们 |
[01:33] | You want me to be Newman? | 你想让我演纽曼啊? |
[01:47] | I’m out, too. | 我也不参加啦 |
[01:48] | It’s my bad luck year, and I can’t mix that | 我今年是本命年 |
[01:50] | with a superstitious holiday. | 我可不想再跟这个迷信的节日搅和 |
[01:51] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:52] | I’ll wear my costume in my room, though. | 我还是会穿着戏服的 只是就待在房间里 |
[01:55] | Maybe you can come visit. | 你可以来看我啊 |
[01:56] | I’ll put out some ham. | 有火腿吃呢 |
[02:00] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey! | – 嗨 老爸 – 嗨! |
[02:02] | I got you an amazing George Costanza costume | 我给你买了超棒的乔治·康斯坦萨的服装 |
[02:06] | and found an incredible pumpkin. | 还买了个超赞的南瓜 |
[02:08] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[02:09] | Ooh, I already picked up a pumpkin. | 我早就买好南瓜了 |
[02:12] | The house is low on mouthwash, | 家里得漱口水快没了 |
[02:14] | so I stopped by the grocery store | 我就去杂货店买 |
[02:15] | and grabbed this guy while I was there. | 顺便买了这个 |
[02:17] | A plastic pumpkin? | 塑料南瓜? |
[02:19] | It’s more efficient. | 这更有效率啊 |
[02:21] | Now you don’t have to haggle every year. | 这样你就不用每年都去讨价还价啦 |
[02:23] | Plus… | 他还可以… |
[03:01] | That’s enough squash music. | 听够了没啊 |
[03:04] | Eddie and Emery are outgrowing Halloween, | 埃迪和埃默里长大了不想过万圣节了 |
[03:06] | but I thought I had a few more years left with Evan. | 但我以为埃文还早着呢 |
[03:08] | “Efficient”… he said he bought this because it was “Efficient.” | 实用… 他说他买这个是因为这实用些 |
[03:11] | Oh, he gets that from me. | 他那是遗传我啦 |
[03:12] | Efficiency, beauty, speedy gait. | 高效 美观 快走 |
[03:14] | What child says that? | 小孩子怎么会在意这些啊? |
[03:16] | Also, what child buys mouthwash “For the house”? | 哪个小孩会”给家里”买漱口水啊? |
[03:19] | Louis, don’t worry. | 路易斯 别不开心啦 |
[03:20] | If Evan had outgrown Halloween, | 要是埃文不想过万圣节 |
[03:22] | he wouldn’t have bought a pumpkin in the first place. | 那他就不会买南瓜啦 |
[03:26] | I guess you’re right. | 你说的也有道理 |
[03:28] | Hey, Evan. | 嗨 埃文 |
[03:30] | – Yes? – Um, to be “Efficient,” | – 啥事儿? – 为了更”有效率” |
[03:33] | we should probably go over what candy | 我们现在来想想 |
[03:34] | we’re handing out this year. | 今年要发什么糖吧 |
[03:35] | Now, I know what you’re going to say, | 我知道你要不同意 |
[03:36] | but I want to include Almond Joy. | 但我还是要买杏仁糖 |
[03:38] | It is a good candy. | 杏仁糖多好啊 |
[03:39] | Sorry, I can’t hand out candy with you. | 不好意思啦 我不能跟你一起发糖果啦 |
[03:41] | I already have plans. | 我有别的计划 |
[03:44] | Wh… | 啥… |
[03:45] | You know what else he gets from me is porcelain skin. | 他还遗传了我那瓷娃娃的肌肤 |
[03:47] | Put it on the list. | 买点陶瓷糖回来哈 |
[03:50] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[03:51] | We need to discuss the Sally Nelson situation. | 我们得讨论下萨利·尼尔森状况 |
[03:54] | Who’s Sally Nelson? | 萨利·尼尔森是谁? |
[03:55] | Good God, Dave. | 额滴神呐 戴夫 |
[03:57] | She’s a senior on the dance team, | 她是舞蹈队的高三的 |
[03:58] | and she’s throwing the social event of the year. | 她要办年度最劲爆的派对 |
[04:02] | A Halloween party? | 万圣节派对? |
[04:03] | Oh, we should totally go to this. | 我们必须去参加啊 |
[04:05] | We weren’t invited, Dave. | 我们没被邀请好吗 戴夫 |
[04:07] | Our only crime? Being freshmen. | 我们做错了啥? 不就是因为我们是新生吗 |
[04:10] | I understand discrimination, now. | 现在我知道什么是歧视了 |
[04:12] | Why can’t they just let us live? | 他们为啥就不能让我们好过点呢? |
[04:16] | Guys, I know how to get us in. | 兄弟们 我知道怎么能参加 |
[04:18] | – For real? – Yes! – Lead us. | – 真的? – 好耶! – 指引我们吧 |
[04:19] | All we have to do is hang out | 我们只需要 |
[04:20] | on the stoop across from her house | 穿着超屌的衣服 |
[04:22] | wearing badass costumes, looking hard. | 高冷的坐在她家对面的台阶上 |
[04:25] | Sally will think we’re cool and invite us in. | 萨利肯定会觉得我们超屌的 就会邀请我们 |
[04:27] | Yes, my plan sucks, but does anybody have a better one? | 是 我的计划很垃圾 但你们有别的方法吗? |
[04:33] | I guess this half-baked garbage is our only option. | 我觉得这半吊子垃圾计划是我们唯一的选择了 |
[04:35] | Great. We’re all in. | 行 咱们都这么办 |
[04:37] | Mm-hmm. Yep. | 好 |
[04:41] | Microwaves have come a long way, let me tell you. | 微波炉的发明可真不容易啊 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:47] | So, um, what plans do you have for Halloween night, exactly? | 所以你万圣节晚上到底是要干嘛呢? |
[04:51] | I’m going to that adults’ party at Deidre’s house. | 我要去参加黛德丽家的成人派对 |
[04:54] | Seriously? | 开玩笑呢? |
[04:55] | Well, since Emery’s sitting it out | 既然埃默里不出去 |
[04:56] | and we’re not doing our regular couples costume, | 我们就不能照旧组合变装 |
[04:58] | – I figured why not? But if Deidre’s party’s for adults, | – 我就觉得干嘛不呢? – 但那是成人派对啊 |
[05:01] | why were you invited? | 你为啥被邀请了? |
[05:02] | The HOA. I helped Deidre with the guest list. | 业主协会的嘛 我帮黛德丽做的客人名单 |
[05:06] | Sometimes, I think she throws these parties | 有时候 我觉得她开这些派对 |
[05:08] | just to leave Lisa out. | 只是为了孤立丽萨 |
[05:09] | But the thing is, I could really use your help | 但我真的需要你 |
[05:11] | – on Halloween night. – But I’ll just get in the way. | – 万圣节晚上帮我啊 – 我只会帮倒忙啦 |
[05:13] | But fun-size candy should be handed out by fun-size hands. | 但小糖果就应该是小孩子来发啊 |
[05:16] | But you’re so good at it. | 但你很在行啊 |
[05:17] | But I’m a bad costume-guesser and I need your help. | 但我不会猜戏服啊 我需要帮我 |
[05:19] | But I already RSVP’d, and I would feel so bad. | 但我已经回复了要去的 不去的话我会很内疚 |
[05:22] | But adult parties are so boring. | 但成人派对很无聊啊 |
[05:24] | Everyone just talks about how tired they are | 大家说的无非就是他们多累啊 |
[05:27] | or what diet they’re on, and all you want to say | 或者又在吃什么食谱啊 |
[05:29] | is “You should be on the ‘Shut Up Diet’ | 但你只希望他们吃的 |
[05:30] | where you only shut up.” | 是不再说话的闭嘴食谱 |
[05:32] | You get trapped in these conversations | 你得一直听他们说 |
[05:34] | you don’t want to be in. | 但你根本不想听啊 |
[05:35] | Is that really how you want to spend your Halloween night? | 你难道希望那样度过万圣节夜晚吗? |
[05:38] | Carol Joan does always ask me | 卡洛·乔安确实老问我经济上的建议 |
[05:40] | for financial advice and she never takes it. | 却从来不听取 |
[05:42] | Oh, that is just so disrespectful of your time. | 那可真是不尊重你的时间啊 |
[05:45] | It is. It really is. | 确实 |
[05:48] | Okay, I’ll hand out candy with you. | 行吧 那我就跟你一起去发糖果吧 |
[05:50] | Fantastic. | 太好啦 |
[05:51] | By the way, I heard Carol-Joan is upside-down on her mortgage. | 顺便跟你说哦 我听说卡洛·乔安的房贷一塌糊涂 |
[05:55] | Mm. I know. | 我知道 |
[05:56] | I mean, I didn’t, but…I did. | 我之前不知道 但… 我就觉得会 |
[06:04] | “You may cut my funding, Mayor Badford,” | “你也许能削减我的资金 巴德富市长” |
[06:08] | Jennifer Hong said as she lit her cigarillo, | 詹妮弗·洪说着 她点上了香烟 |
[06:12] | “But I will not sleep until I find out | “但我会不眠不休 直到我找出 |
[06:15] | who used that knife to stab that brain.” | 是谁用那把刀 捅进了那个脑子” |
[06:20] | Chapter one still holds up. | 第一章还算合理 |
[06:27] | What’s the deal with impressing your wife? | 讨好你的老婆是为了什么? |
[06:30] | You look like an ugly woman. | 你看着像个丑女人 |
[06:32] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[06:33] | Hope you get a lot of writing done. | 希望你写了好多东西 |
[06:35] | Hope is for amateurs. | 外行才相信希望 |
[06:37] | And now, the story continues. | 而现在 故事继续 |
[06:54] | Damn it. Why is writing so hard? | 妈的 写作怎么这么难? |
[06:59] | There’s a…weird sound coming from Grandma’s room. | 奶奶那屋… 传出了奇怪的声音 |
[07:02] | If it’s a low moan that turns | 如果是那种低声的叹气转变成 |
[07:04] | into a rapid gurgle, that’s normal. | 急速的大笑 那算是正常的 |
[07:10] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[07:12] | I invite you to come inside. | 我邀请你们进来 |
[07:20] | Did you hear that voice? | 你听到那个声音了吗? |
[07:22] | That man’s voice. | 那个男人的声音 |
[07:32] | You heard the voice though, right? | 你也听到声音了 对吧? |
[07:33] | It was probably just her yawning. | 可能只是她在打哈欠 |
[07:35] | She has a very mannish yawn. | 她打哈欠的声音很男人 |
[07:44] | Dave– Juggalo. Badass. | 戴夫– 神经质歌迷 厉害 |
[07:47] | Trent — death-row inmate. Badass. | 特伦特– 死囚 牛逼 |
[07:51] | Me and Walter — | 我和沃尔特– |
[07:52] | Craig and Smokey from “Friday.” | 电影”星期五”里的克雷格和大烟 |
[07:54] | Badass. | 超强的 |
[07:55] | Explain yourself. | 表明你的身份 |
[07:58] | I’m Prince, and this is the one time of year | 我是”王子”普林斯·内尔森 而且每年一次 |
[08:00] | I can wear a plunging neckline. | 我可以穿低胸装的时候 |
[08:03] | Just sit behind us, Brian. | 布莱恩 你就坐在我后面吧 |
[08:08] | This fool’s gonna mess up our shot at getting in. | 这个白痴会搞砸我们进去的机会的 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God! So cute! | 我的天啊! 真可爱! |
[08:16] | What? Baby girl was Ariel. | 怎么了? 那小女孩是小美人鱼 |
[08:17] | I was just sharing my joy. | 我只是在分享我的喜悦 |
[08:19] | Don’t react. | 别表现出来 |
[08:20] | On the inside, you can be like, “Ooh,” | 在心里 你可以说”喔” |
[08:23] | but on the outside, be like… | 但是在外表 你得是… |
[08:26] | Okay. I promise I won’t — | 好吧 我保证我不会– |
[08:28] | Oh, no! | 噢不! |
[08:30] | It’s a Pikachu! | 是皮卡丘啊! |
[08:34] | Screw this. We’re never gonna get into this party anyway. | 去他的吧 反正咱们也进不去那个派对 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna enjoy my Halloween. | 我要开始享受我的万圣节 |
[08:39] | Hey, little man. You touched my heart. | 嘿小孩子 你触动了我的内心 |
[08:48] | Evan, first customers! | 埃文 第一个顾客! |
[08:52] | Evan? | 埃文? |
[08:56] | Oh, their costumes — I have no idea. | 噢 他们的服装– 我都不认识 |
[09:01] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱! |
[09:06] | Oh, what a lovely, uh… | 多可爱的 嗯… |
[09:10] | pimp and hoe? | 皮条客和妓女? |
[09:12] | My son is Willy Wonka and I’m not in costume. | 我儿子是威力旺卡 我没穿戏服 |
[09:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:21] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[09:30] | He hasn’t even opened his Costanza costume. | 他都没有打开他的科斯坦萨服装 |
[09:32] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢? |
[09:35] | He went to Deidre’s. | 他去黛德丽那里了 |
[09:44] | Ah! Louis! | 路易斯! |
[09:45] | Get in here, you slut. | 过来吧你个小坏蛋 |
[09:47] | Hey, Deidre. Uh, have you seen… | 嘿黛德丽 嗯 你看见… |
[09:55] | What are you doing? Why are you behind the bar? | 你干嘛呢? 你为什么在吧台后面? |
[09:58] | It’s my costume. I’m Tom Cruise from “Cocktail.” | 这是我的服装 我是”鸡尾酒”里的阿汤哥 |
[10:02] | There’s a guy here dressed as Tom Cruise from “Risky Business” | 有一个人扮成阿汤哥在”乖仔也疯狂”里的样子 |
[10:06] | who hates the attention I’m getting. | 因为我吸引了好多注意力 恨死我了 |
[10:12] | I thought we were supposed to hand out candy together. | 我以为咱们要一起给糖果 |
[10:14] | Well, I thought I — | 我觉得我– |
[10:15] | You shouldn’t even be here. | 你都不该来这 |
[10:16] | This party is not age-appropriate. | 这个派对少儿不宜 |
[10:18] | Now, let’s go before I get trapped in a conversation. | 在我被迫社交之前赶紧离开 |
[10:21] | Louis, hey. Just got back from Trinidad and Tobago. | 路易斯 嘿 我刚从特立尼达和多巴哥岛回来 |
[10:24] | Well, that’s nice. Gotta go. | 嗯 挺好的 该走了 |
[10:26] | Unfortunately, a vacation doesn’t solve | 很不幸 假期不能 |
[10:28] | all your problems, you know. | 解决所有问题 你知道吧 |
[10:29] | Sarah and I are still having issues… | 莎拉和我之间还有矛盾… |
[10:31] | We’re working at being better at communication… | 我们在努力更多交流… |
[10:36] | … just love them both so much. | … 他们我都好爱啊 |
[10:38] | Leaving so soon? | 这么快就走了? |
[10:39] | I don’t know what you’re so happy about, | 不知道你在开心什么 |
[10:41] | ’cause “Days of Thunder” Tom Cruise just walked in. | 因为”雷霆壮志”阿汤哥刚进来 |
[10:55] | Hey, guys. You going to that party? | 嘿 你们去派对吗? |
[10:58] | Eventually. | 会去的 |
[10:59] | You didn’t get invited. | 你们没被邀请 |
[11:01] | – Hell no. – Well, good luck. | – 当然没有 – 祝你好运了 |
[11:02] | I’m heading to my own party. | 我要去我自己的派对 |
[11:04] | The girls’ softball team is throwing it. | 女子垒球队举办的 |
[11:06] | Girls’ soccer will be there, girls’ volleyball, | 女子足球队回去 还有女子排球队 |
[11:08] | the Junior Business Women League — | 还有初级女商人联盟– |
[11:10] | Can I come? | 我能去吗? |
[11:11] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[11:15] | – Sure. – How far is this party? | – 当然可以 – 那个派对有多远? |
[11:17] | It’s hard to walk in these heels. | 穿这个高跟鞋走路很有挑战的 |
[11:20] | You know what’s harder than that? Me. | 你知道什么更有挑战性吗? 小爷我 |
[11:22] | You know what’s harder than you? Me. | 你知道比你更有挑战性的是谁吗? 大爷我 |
[11:25] | Don’t forget about me. I’m also still hard. | 别忘了我啊 我也很厉害的 |
[11:35] | You make it look so easy, you beautiful jerk. | 你让一切看着都那么简单 你个漂亮混蛋 |
[11:39] | I have a theory about the weird voice | 对于咱们在奶奶屋子里听到的奇怪声音 |
[11:41] | we heard in Grandma’s room. | 我有个理论 |
[11:42] | Me, too. Your grandma is weird. | 我也有 你奶奶很怪 |
[11:45] | What? She keeps hard-boiled eggs in her purse. | 怎么? 她把煮熟的鸡蛋放钱包里 |
[11:48] | This is way more strange. | 这个更奇怪 |
[11:50] | And it’s Halloween night, | 而且还是万圣节晚上 |
[11:51] | so there can only be one explanation. | 所以只有一种解释了 |
[11:54] | Grandma’s possessed. | 那就是奶奶被鬼上身了 |
[11:56] | See, this is why I hate Halloween. | 这就是我讨厌万圣节的原因 |
[11:57] | Everyone’s imagination runs wild. | 每个人的脑洞都开到外太空去了 |
[12:00] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[12:02] | My bad luck year has invited evil into this house. | 我的本命年把妖魔鬼怪招到家里来了 |
[12:06] | Why isn’t Louis answering the door for those candy-beggars? | 路易斯怎么没在家给那些”万圣节乞丐”发糖? |
[12:08] | Louis! | 路易斯! |
[12:09] | Grandma probably did something to him. | 可能奶奶对他做了什么 |
[12:12] | I bet he’s stuck in the TV! | 他肯定被困在电视里了 |
[12:13] | How could he fit in the TV? | 他怎么塞得进电视呢? |
[12:20] | What in the world? | 搞什么? |
[12:22] | Bring us Jenny. | 把珍妮交出来 |
[12:23] | We must have Jenny. | 我们必须带珍妮走 |
[12:29] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁? |
[12:33] | We should follow her. | 我们应该跟着她 |
[12:35] | Yes, we should. | 对 没错 |
[12:36] | It might help me with my novel. | 这可能对我的小说有帮助 |
[12:38] | – Mom. – I need a plot twist, | – 妈 – 我需要来个情节转折 |
[12:40] | and a possessed grandma character would be perfect. | 被鬼上身的老奶奶角色实在是再合适不过了 |
[12:43] | I don’t feel bad. | 我一点也不觉得内疚 |
[12:48] | Oh, wait. Do it again for Louis. | 哎 慢着 给路易斯再表演一次 |
[12:51] | Am I making you pregnant, baby? | 宝宝 我把你肚子搞大了吗? |
[12:53] | Ha-haa. Fun. Well, goodnight. | 呵呵 好好笑 好了 晚安 |
[12:56] | Hey, settle a small dispute for us about baby names. | 哎 来帮我们调解调解起名字争端 |
[12:58] | So, my ancestors are Celtic, | 我的祖先是凯尔特人 |
[13:00] | and Marvin’s people are from Latvia… | 马文那边则是拉脱维亚血统… |
[13:02] | It’s smart, it’s funny, it’s scary, it’s surprising… | 很聪明 很有趣 很恐怖 很出人意表… |
[13:06] | and they killed off Drew Barrymore | 他们刚开始五分钟 |
[13:07] | in the first five minutes. | 就杀了茱儿·芭莉摩 |
[13:08] | She was in all the commercials! | 所有宣传片里都有她啊! |
[13:10] | After that, I didn’t know what to expect. | 自那之后 我都不知道我人生还有什么可期待 |
[13:12] | I already had the yellow jumpsuit | 我已经有一条黄色连衣裤了 |
[13:14] | from a “Miata Queens of Orlando” Event. | 是”奥兰多变装皇后大赛”时候的 |
[13:16] | Well, it was nice catching up with you. | 跟你聊天真开心 |
[13:17] | Want to know who your friends really are? | 想知道谁是你真正的朋友吗? |
[13:19] | Start a car club with them. | 跟他们合伙开家汽车俱乐部就知道了 |
[13:22] | All right, Evan, we finally made it. | 好了埃文 我们终于逃出来了 |
[13:26] | Why are we holding hands? | 为什么我们在手拉手? |
[13:28] | I thought you wanted to tell me a secret outside. | 我以为你想拉我到外面 跟我说个秘密 |
[13:33] | Get your non-alcoholic daiquiris here! | 这里有不含酒精的台克利鸡尾酒! |
[13:37] | Louis! Have you heard of this dumb new thing called Netflix? | 路易斯! 你听说过最近新兴起来的奈飞吗? |
[13:41] | They mail DVDs. I don’t like it. | 他们会给你寄DVD 我不喜欢 |
[13:43] | I mean, in the first five minutes. | 刚开场五分钟 |
[13:45] | How they gonna do Drew like that? | 他们怎么能这样就把茱莉杀掉呢? |
[13:48] | Oh, snap. It’s the varsity football team. | 糟了 橄榄球队的人来了 |
[13:51] | Their costumes are their jerseys. | 他们的万圣节服装就是自己的球衣 |
[13:53] | Damn, that’s hard. | 看起来真有型 |
[13:56] | We can’t look intimidated. | 我们不能面露怯色 |
[13:57] | Stay strong, boys. | 兄弟们 挺住 |
[13:58] | Hey, keep your chin up, man. | 兄弟 别低头皇冠会掉 |
[14:01] | – It gets better. – Yeah, kid. – It’s okay. | – 以后会更好的 – 对啊小鬼 – 没关系的 |
[14:03] | – Take it day by day, man. – It’s all right. | – 罗马不是一日建成的 – 没关系的 |
[14:04] | Come on, boys. | 走吧 兄弟们 |
[14:10] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗? |
[14:11] | No, man, I’m sweating. | 没有啊 我出太多汗了 |
[14:12] | It’s hot as balls out here. | 这里太热了 |
[14:14] | Those guys thought you were crying. | 那些人以为你哭了 |
[14:16] | You look like you’re crying. | 你刚看起来就像在哭 |
[14:17] | Dave’s face is undermining our hardness. | 戴夫的脸减弱了我们的男人味 |
[14:20] | You know what? Fine. I’m out of here. | 你们猜怎么着? 我走了 |
[14:22] | I ate too much watermelon during lunch, | 反正我中午吃太多西瓜了 |
[14:24] | so my stomach hurts anyway. | 现在肚子疼 |
[14:28] | And then there were two. | 那就只剩我们两个了 |
[14:29] | I can stay here all night. | 我能在这里呆一晚上 |
[14:33] | And, no, you can’t have some. | 然后没你的份儿 |
[14:35] | Find your own energy. | 自己搞定吧 |
[14:47] | Here you are. | 给你 |
[14:50] | Mm. Ooh. This isn’t a Manhattan. | 这不是曼哈顿鸡尾酒 |
[14:53] | It’s a non-alcoholic Rob Roy. | 这是不含酒精的罗布罗伊鸡尾酒 |
[14:54] | Have a safe and responsible Halloween. | 过一个安全又负责的万圣节吧 |
[14:57] | Boo! | 呸! |
[15:02] | I.D., please. | 给我看看你的身份证 |
[15:04] | – Hey! – We’re going to hand out | – 你干嘛呢! – 回家一起 |
[15:06] | Halloween candy together like we said we would. | 派万圣节糖果 就像我们当初说好那样 |
[15:08] | But my shift isn’t over yet! | 我还没下班呢! |
[15:10] | My tips! | 还有我的小费! |
[15:13] | Why is Brian Boitano stealing our bartender? | 布莱恩·博伊塔诺怎么把我们的酒保带走了? |
[15:18] | You see? | 看吧? |
[15:19] | Isn’t this so much more fun than that adult party? | 这是不是比参加大人的派对好玩多了? |
[15:23] | George is getting upset! | 乔治生气了! |
[15:27] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐! |
[15:30] | Ya heard of Pop Rocks? | 你听过爆炸糖吗? |
[15:32] | Tell ya what, if I’m the inventor of Nerds candy, | 跟你说 如果我是呆瓜糖果的发明人的话 |
[15:34] | I’m pretty upset! | 我会很伤心的! |
[15:36] | Same concept, just added noise. | 一样的东西 只不过爆炸糖会响 |
[15:38] | Pop Rocks are loudmouth Nerds, Jerry. | 爆炸糖就是会响的呆瓜糖 杰瑞 |
[15:40] | Anyway, here you go, uh… | 随便了 这是你的糖果 |
[15:46] | Mouse Boy! | 小鼠孩! |
[15:48] | I’m The Brain, from “Pinky and The Brain.” | 我扮的是《两只老鼠打天下》里的聪明鼠 |
[15:55] | You purposely gave me | 你故意给我 |
[15:57] | the wrong information about that costume. | 错误的服饰信息 |
[15:59] | Now you know what it feels like | 现在你知道当众出丑 |
[16:00] | to be embarrassed in front of people. | 是什么滋味了吧 |
[16:02] | Like when you dragged me out of Deidre’s. | 就像你把我从黛德丽家里拖出来时我的感受 |
[16:04] | Why did you even go to Deidre’s? | 可是你一开始为什么要去参加她的派对呢? |
[16:05] | We made a plan to hand out candy together. | 我们说好了要一起派糖果啊 |
[16:08] | I never said I wasn’t going to Deidre’s. | 我也没说过我不会去她的派对啊 |
[16:10] | I was just going to do a quick lap | 我本来只打算去她家转一圈 |
[16:12] | to show my face and lost track of time. | 露个面 待着待着就忘了时间 |
[16:14] | What child does a “Quick lap” To “Show his face”? | 哪有小孩会说”转一圈” “露个面”这种话? |
[16:16] | Act your age. | 能不能做些孩子该做的事 |
[16:18] | I could say the same thing to you. | 你自己还不是 |
[16:19] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[16:20] | You always behave like a child on Halloween. | 万圣节的时候 你总是表现得像个孩子一样 |
[16:23] | If you acted more like an adult, | 如果你能像个大人一样 |
[16:25] | we could have had a conversation about this | 我们就能先事先谈谈这件事 |
[16:27] | instead of making a scene at the party. | 而不是在派对上搞那么一出 |
[16:29] | How was that party even fun for you? | 你怎么会觉得那个派对好玩呢? |
[16:31] | I know I’m just 11, | 我知道我才11岁 |
[16:33] | but I like the stock market, classic literature, debate. | 但是我喜欢股票 古典文学 辩论等东西 |
[16:36] | But you’re just a kid. | 可是你还是个孩子啊 |
[16:38] | Yes, I’m a kid, | 对我还是个孩子 |
[16:39] | just not the type of kid you want me to be. | 但不是你心目中想要的那种孩子 |
[16:42] | I’m putting my bar back on and heading over to Deidre’s. | 我要戴上我的移动吧台 继续回到黛德丽家的派对 |
[16:54] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[16:56] | An old church, but before that, | 老教堂 不过它的前身是 |
[16:57] | a strip club. | 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[16:58] | Everything in Orlando used to be a strip club. | 奥兰多所有东西的前身都是脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[17:14] | Death. | 死亡 |
[17:16] | Butcher. | 屠夫 |
[17:17] | Graveyard. | 墓地 |
[17:21] | What is this darkness? | 这种阴暗的氛围是怎么回事? |
[17:24] | We saw this in “The Craft.” | 我们在《魔女游戏》里看到过 |
[17:26] | It’s a coven. | 这是个女巫大聚会 |
[17:27] | I invite you to come inside. | 我邀请你们来到这里 |
[17:31] | That’s the same voice we heard in Grandma’s room. | 这跟在奶奶屋里听到的声音一样 |
[17:33] | He must be their leader. | 这人一定是他们的领导 |
[17:35] | Let’s grab Grandma and get out of here. | 我们赶快把奶奶救出来吧 |
[17:37] | Sounds good. I’m right behind you. | 听起来不错 稍后就去啊 |
[17:41] | This is all gold. | 这故事含金量可真高 |
[17:43] | Grandma. | 奶奶 你们来是做什么呀 |
[17:47] | Release my grandma from your coven. | 放了我奶奶 |
[17:51] | What does that stand for? | 啥是ESL? |
[17:52] | “Evil Sorcery League”? “Evil Spellmaking Lab”? | “邪恶巫术联盟”? “魔鬼咒语实验室”? |
[17:54] | “English as a Second Language.” | “非母语英语课程” |
[17:56] | What? | 啥? |
[17:58] | But, the weird voice in your bedroom… | 但你屋里奇怪的声音… |
[18:04] | And the people at the door? | 还有家门口的那群人? |
[18:21] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[18:22] | Why didn’t you tell us you were taking this class? | 为什么不直接告诉我们你在上课? |
[18:32] | 但是我不要你们知道我懂 | |
[18:36] | Damn it, Emery, what do we do? She knows. | 糟糕了埃默里 我们都说啥了?她都知道了 |
[18:38] | I do. | 我确实都知道 |
[18:40] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗? 没有问题 伯纳德 |
[18:46] | In English, please. | 请讲英语哦 |
[18:48] | Sorry, teacher. | 老师人家很抱歉了啦 |
[18:51] | Would you like to have a hard-boiled egg? | 你想要吃个煮鸡蛋吗? |
[18:53] | I have some little salts! | 我这儿还有盐可以配呢! |
[18:56] | Oh, my God. She’s into him. | 我的天 奶奶喜欢上他了 |
[18:59] | She is sprung. | 她现在春心荡漾了 |
[19:00] | This is a love story? | 这居然是个爱情故事? |
[19:02] | There’s nothing scary about old-person love. | 黄昏恋一点儿都不恐怖 |
[19:05] | It’s just so beautiful. | 只是个很美丽的故事 |
[19:15] | Well, goodnight. | 晚安 |
[19:17] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[19:19] | I act like a big goofball around this holiday. | 今年万圣节我就像个傻蛋 |
[19:22] | I didn’t get to have Halloween as a kid, | 我小时候从来没有万圣节 |
[19:23] | so I guess I’m just making up for lost time. | 所以我大概只是在弥补逝去的时光 |
[19:27] | And, because you’re the youngest, | 而且你又是家里最小的孩子 |
[19:28] | I thought you’d be with me for another few years, | 所以我想着你能陪我过好多个万圣节 |
[19:30] | but that’s not who you are. | 但那并不是真的你 |
[19:35] | A wise pumpkin once said, | 一个智慧的南瓜曾经说过 |
[19:37] | “Do what you wanna do, say what you wanna say.” | “做你想做 说你想说” |
[19:40] | “Live how you wanna live.” | “过你想过” |
[19:42] | “Play how you wanna play.” | “玩你想玩” |
[19:44] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 老爸 |
[19:45] | Cheers, “Bartender” Tom Cruise. | 加油 “酒保”汤姆克鲁斯 |
[20:02] | Actually, it’s kind of dark outside. | 外边有点黑 |
[20:04] | Could you walk me over there? | 你能送我过去吗? |
[20:07] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[20:11] | Hey, Jerry. I wasn’t gonna say anything, | 嘿 杰瑞 我本来不想说的 |
[20:14] | but I noticed you, uh, | 但是我注意到你 |
[20:15] | double-dropped that candy earlier. | 之前多给糖果了 |
[20:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥? |
[20:19] | You gave that mouse kid two Almond Joys. | 你给了那个扮老鼠的小孩两颗杏仁糖呢 |
[20:22] | You double-dropped. | 你多给了 |
[20:23] | I like a double-drop. What’s wrong with a double-drop? | 我喜欢多给糖 这有错吗? |
[20:36] | I’m surprised you lasted this long. | 我很惊讶你居然坚持了这么久 |
[20:38] | I thought I was gonna be the last man standing. | 我以为只有我能坚持到最后呢 |
[20:41] | Honestly, this is easy for me. | 其实这对我说来很容易 |
[20:43] | How’s that? | 为啥? |
[20:44] | This is who I am normally. | 其实这才是正常的我 |
[20:46] | Most of the time I’m faking emotion. | 大多数时候我都在隐藏感情 |
[20:48] | Halloween isn’t hard for me. | 万圣节对我来说很简单 |
[20:49] | It’s the other 364 days of the year. | 难的是一年中的其他364天 |
[20:52] | That’s when I wear my mask. | 因为我需要伪装自己 |
[20:54] | I try to pick up social cues from movies and TV, | 我试着从电影跟电视里学习社交线索 |
[20:57] | but it’s so tough for me to fake my reactions | 但是对你们假装我是个正常人 |
[20:58] | to you guys like I’m a normal person. | 实在太难了 |
[21:00] | Like, you know you you see frogs in a creek sometimes, | 有时候在小溪里看到青蛙 |
[21:03] | and you just want to hit them with a baseball bat | 我超级想扔个棒球棍过去 |
[21:05] | to see if they’ll pop? | 看它们会不会跳起来 |
[21:09] | Sucker. Frogs are my favorite. | 傻子 我最喜欢青蛙了 |
[21:12] | Hey, I’m Sally. I’ve been watching you. | 嘿 我是莎莉 我一直在观察你 |
[21:15] | You’re pretty hard. | 你看起来很酷 |
[21:18] | Get in here, Red. | 进来吧 红头发 |