时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Mm! – To us. | – 干 – 敬我们 |
[00:02] | We sold two condos in Coral Gables in one day. | 庆祝咱两一天就卖出了两套科勒尔盖布尔斯的公寓 |
[00:06] | Well, you did all the work, though. | 大部分是你的功劳啦 |
[00:07] | You managed the hell out of those listings. | 你找的好房源啊 |
[00:09] | Good management is second nature to me. | 管理有方是我与生俱来的啦 |
[00:11] | Like, if I were managing this bar, | 假如是我管理这间酒吧的话 |
[00:13] | I’d put up a football banner, get some men in here. | 我就拉点足球横幅 这样就有男客人了 |
[00:16] | It’s all ladies. | 这全是女的 |
[00:19] | Yeah, by choice. | 是 是我们自己选择的 |
[00:20] | See? That’s why you’re a bad manager, Deb. | 这就是你为啥不是个好酒保呀 黛布 |
[00:22] | You’re ignoring 50% of the population. | 你丢失了一半人口的客源啊 |
[00:24] | How are these women gonna meet anyone? | 这些女士在这里怎么能遇见另一半呢? |
[00:28] | Unh-unh-unh. No minors allowed. | 未成年禁止入内 |
[00:30] | Uh, sorry. I was just… | 不好意思啊 我只是来… |
[00:32] | Nicole? | 妮科尔? |
[00:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛? |
[00:35] | Honey, Mrs. Huang! | 蜜儿 黄太太 |
[00:37] | I, uh… | 我… |
[00:39] | I just love alcohol. | 我想喝酒 |
[00:42] | Honey, I saw a Lifetime movie about this. | 蜜儿 我看过个电影 |
[00:43] | You’ve got to put her in rehab | 你得送她去疗养院 |
[00:45] | before she stabs you and your husband | 免得她为了偷酒柜的钥匙 |
[00:46] | to get the key to the liquor cabinet! | 而杀了你和你老公 |
[00:48] | Okay, I didn’t come here to drink. | 好吧 我不是来喝酒的 |
[00:51] | I heard the Denim Turtle has a softball team | 我听说牛仔乌龟吧有个垒球队 |
[00:53] | and I wanted to sign up. | 我想参加 |
[00:54] | How do you even know about this place? | 你怎么知道这酒吧的? |
[00:58] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[01:02] | Kristen, get that bottle of champagne. | 克里斯汀 把那瓶香槟拿来 |
[01:04] | Barb, get that cot ready in the back. | 芭布 把那个小床准备好 |
[01:06] | We’ve got to be prepared for this to go either way. | 是好是坏 我们都得准备好 |
[01:08] | Bev, you set? | 贝芙 你准备好了吗? |
[01:09] | It’s either gonna be B4 or C29. | 颂歌和哀乐都准备好了 |
[01:13] | Um, I’ve been wanting to tell you this for a while, | 我早就想告诉你了 |
[01:17] | but I could never find the right time. | 但老是找不到好时机 |
[01:20] | But maybe there’s never a right time. | 或许任何时候都不会是好时机吧 |
[01:23] | So… | 就是… |
[01:26] | I’m gay. | 我是姬 |
[01:33] | Oh, Nicole. Come here. | 妮科尔 过来抱抱 |
[01:38] | C29, baby! | 放颂歌 |
[01:48] | What do you mean you’re gay? | 你说你是姬是什么意思? |
[01:49] | You’re not a man. | 你又不是男的 |
[01:51] | You’re not a man. | 你又不是男的 |
[01:54] | You mean you can go like girl gay? | 也就是说女同也能这么叫? |
[02:16] | So far, I’ve only told Eddie. | 我只告诉过埃迪 |
[02:17] | I sent a letter to Jodie Foster, but I haven’t heard back. | 我给朱迪·福斯特写过信 但她还没回我 |
[02:20] | Well, I’m glad you told me. | 我很高兴你能告诉我 |
[02:22] | You know I’ll always support you. | 我永远都会支持你 |
[02:24] | How about Patrick Swayze in “Dirty Dancing”? | 难道你对《辣身舞》里的帕特里克·斯威兹都没兴趣吗? |
[02:27] | Again, I’m not attracted to any men. | 再说一次 我对男的没兴趣 |
[02:31] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[02:32] | Have you thought about telling your dad? | 你想过告诉你爸爸吗? |
[02:34] | Oh, I’ve tried to tell him. | 我试过 |
[02:35] | A few times. | 好几次 |
[02:37] | Dad, there’s something I have to tell you. | 爸爸 我有点事想跟你说 |
[02:39] | Hmm? | 啥? |
[02:40] | I… | 我… |
[02:42] | I want a bass guitar. | 我想要把低音吉他 |
[02:45] | I… | 我… |
[02:47] | need a new tent. | 想买个新帐篷 |
[02:49] | I’m a Wiccan. | 我是个巫师 |
[02:52] | My dad thinks I’m a musical witch who loves to camp. | 我爸以为我是个爱露营的巫师音乐家 |
[02:55] | Oh, so that’s why he keeps | 怪不得他 |
[02:56] | giving you all those Stevie Nicks CDs. | 老给你买史蒂薇·妮克丝的专辑呢 |
[02:58] | I do want to tell him, though. | 我还是想告诉他 |
[02:59] | I just have to find the right time. | 只要找到个合适的时间就好了 |
[03:01] | You’ll know when it’s right. | 时机对的时候你自然会知道的 |
[03:02] | What’s the big deal? Just tell him. | 有啥大不了的? 直接告诉他啊 |
[03:04] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单的 |
[03:05] | This is Marvin we’re talking about, right? | 我们是在说马文吧 |
[03:07] | I’ll tell him. Hey, Deb, give me the phone. | 我跟他说 黛布 电话借我用用 |
[03:09] | I’ll call him. I’ll tell him right now. | 我给他打电话 现在就告诉他 |
[03:11] | Wait, no. Jessica, that’s the worst thing anyone can do. | 别 杰西卡 这样做很过分 |
[03:14] | Nicole has to come out to Marvin when she’s ready. | 妮科尔必须等自己准备好了再告诉他的 |
[03:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:17] | Honestly, I’m just happy telling you went well. | 能这么顺利地告诉你 我很高兴 |
[03:20] | I feel like I can relax and focus on softball. | 感觉松了口气 能专心打垒球了 |
[03:23] | Team Cattleman’s! | 牧场主队! |
[03:24] | The Greater Orlando Bar and Restaurant | 奥兰多市酒吧餐馆垒球锦标赛 |
[03:26] | Softball Tournament is here! | 来啦! |
[03:28] | Play ball! | 垒球! |
[03:32] | Evan, Emery, and Hector | 埃文 埃默里和赫克托 |
[03:34] | are wearing our brand-new | 穿的是 |
[03:36] | 1997 Cattleman’s Ranch | 牧场主餐厅 |
[03:38] | softball team uniforms, | 1997垒球队队服 |
[03:40] | featuring three kinds of Lycra | 有三种莱卡面料 |
[03:42] | and extra-long jerseys! | 加长版的运动服! |
[03:46] | Emery, why don’t you tell us | 埃默里 |
[03:48] | who we’re playing | 你来介绍下 |
[03:49] | in the first round? | 我们第一轮的对手是谁? |
[03:50] | We’re playing… | 我们对阵的是… |
[03:52] | the Denim Turtle. | 牛仔乌龟队 |
[03:53] | Those broads have never lost a game. | 这群五大三粗的女人可从来没败过 |
[03:55] | We’re screwed! | 我们完蛋了 |
[03:56] | Hey, win or lose, | 无论输赢 |
[03:57] | we’ll definitely have the most team spirit. | 我们都是最有团队精神的 |
[03:59] | Am I right? | 对吧? |
[04:01] | Uh, Louis? Can I talk to you for a second? | 路易斯 我想跟你说几句 |
[04:04] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[04:05] | Evan, take over. | 埃文 你来 |
[04:06] | Make sure everyone gets a spirit stick, okay? | 给每个人发个应援棒哈 |
[04:10] | God, I love this team. | 我爱死咱们队啦 |
[04:11] | I feel like Joe Torre but with better hair. | 我感觉就像有头发的乔·托雷斯 |
[04:13] | So, I’ve run the numbers, | 我算了下账 |
[04:15] | and you’ve spent more on softball uniforms and equipment | 你在垒球队服和装备上花的钱 |
[04:18] | than we’ve spent on vinaigrette for the whole year. | 比咱一年买油醋汁的钱还多 |
[04:20] | Sure, but vinaigrette isn’t gonna bring a staff together. | 确实 但是油醋汁并不能将员工凝聚在一起啊 |
[04:23] | You can’t put a price on bonding. | 团队精神是无价的 |
[04:24] | You can, actually. It’s $2,500. And it’s too much. | 有价的 精确点是2500刀 简直不值 |
[04:27] | I’m here to represent the interests of Kenny Rogers, | 我代表的是肯尼·罗杰斯 |
[04:30] | and all restaurant decisions are supposed to be 50/50. | 而且餐厅的决定权一人一半 |
[04:32] | I can’t support this. | 我反对这件事 |
[04:34] | But the staff loves the team! | 但是员工们都喜欢啊 |
[04:36] | Maybe if you ever won | 要是你赢过哪怕一次 |
[04:37] | and got the restaurant’s name out there, | 还给餐厅宣传了的话 |
[04:38] | we could justify it. | 还能考虑下 |
[04:39] | But you lose every game every year. | 但是你每场比赛每年都输 |
[04:43] | What about this… | 这样吧… |
[04:44] | if we win the tournament, we get to keep the team? | 我们这次锦标赛赢的话 就保留这个队 |
[04:47] | How about this… if you win one game, just one, | 这样吧… 你只要赢一场 |
[04:51] | a game, you… you can keep the team. | 只是一场 你就能保留这个队 |
[04:54] | I find your lack of confidence annoying, | 虽然很讨厌你贬低我们 |
[04:56] | but I accept your terms. | 但我接受你的条款 |
[05:00] | You came out to my mom? | 你跟我妈出柜了? |
[05:02] | Jessica? Jessica Huang? | 杰西卡哦? 杰西卡·黄哦? |
[05:04] | It really blew her mind. | 她完全懵了 |
[05:05] | She kept asking me, “You feel nothing for Denzel?” | 一直问我 “你对丹泽尔·华盛顿都没兴趣吗?” |
[05:10] | Again, I…I’m not attracted to any men. | 再说一遍 我… 我对男的不感兴趣 |
[05:12] | Not even Denzel, though? When he’s in a suit? | 除了丹泽尔吧 难道他穿西服都不感兴趣吗 |
[05:15] | Okay, your turn. What’s your Saturn news? | 该你说了 你的劲爆消息是啥? |
[05:19] | Isn’t it dope? | 帅吧? |
[05:20] | It’s my fashion manifesto. | 这是我的潮流宣言 |
[05:21] | Look at the number. Double zero. | 看着数字 两个0 |
[05:23] | Like butt cheeks. | 跟屁股蛋似的 |
[05:28] | Great news! Marvin got us a ringer! | 好消息 马文给我们找了个敲钟者 |
[05:30] | Why? We already have a doorbell we like. | 为啥? 我们已经有个喜欢的门铃了啊 |
[05:32] | Sharp, strong “Ding” Followed by elegant, low “Dong.” | 掷地有声的一声”叮” 随之而来一声轻柔优雅的”咚” |
[05:35] | No. A ringer’s a very skilled player | 不是啦 敲钟者是超会打的外援啦 |
[05:37] | who’s brought in to make sure the team wins. | 有他在保证赢 |
[05:38] | Oh. Turns out, Bobby Bonilla, | 原来鲍比·莫妮拉 |
[05:40] | the Florida Marlins third baseman, | 佛罗里达马林队的三垒手 |
[05:42] | is a close friend and client of Marvin, | 是马文的好朋友和客户 |
[05:43] | who convinced him to play for Cattleman’s! | 马文说服他来帮牧场主队啦! |
[05:45] | Ho ho, this changes things! | 现在胜负可说不定了哦 |
[05:48] | I’m gonna need a few more minutes with the lineup. | 我得重新制定下战术 |
[05:51] | I have to do things differently this year | 牧场主队要想赢 |
[05:52] | if Cattleman’s is gonna win. | 今年就得来点不一样的 |
[05:53] | I need to change it up, develop more of a killer instinct … | 我得改变下 激起好胜心… |
[05:56] | I’ll stop you right there. | 别说了 |
[05:57] | I don’t have time | 我没时间 |
[05:58] | to manage your softball team to its first victory. | 我没时间管理你的球队来取的第一次胜利 |
[06:00] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[06:02] | I’m the manager of the Cattleman’s team. | 我是牧场主队的经理 |
[06:04] | Are you saying I can’t manage your team to victory? | 你是说我不能带着你的队赢吗? |
[06:06] | I haven’t mentioned you at all. | 我都没有提到你 |
[06:08] | Managing is managing. | 管理就是管理 |
[06:10] | You don’t know anything about softball. | 你一点都不懂垒球 |
[06:12] | One person throws a big ball, | 一个人扔一个大球 |
[06:14] | another person runs to the squares — | 另一个人跑到方块里 — |
[06:16] | – Bases. – Whatever! | – 上垒 – 无所谓! |
[06:18] | I don’t care what you say. | 我不在乎你说什么 |
[06:19] | I can manage any team to victory. | 我能带着任何队赢 |
[06:22] | It doesn’t even have to be yours. | 甚至不是非得带着你的队赢 |
[06:23] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[06:28] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么? |
[06:31] | I need to speak with the manager of the softball team. | 我需要跟垒球队的经理说话 |
[06:35] | I’m the team manager. | 我就是经理 |
[06:36] | I want to challenge you for control of the team. | 我想向你队经理的位置发出挑战 |
[06:39] | This is an academic history of the game of softball | 这是垒球运动自1887年到1937年的 |
[06:42] | from 1887 to 1937. | 学术记录 |
[06:45] | I got it at the library, | 我从图书馆找到的 |
[06:46] | along with the newest James Patterson. | 还有最新的詹姆斯·帕特森的小说 |
[06:48] | I’ve read it cover to cover. Ask me anything. | 我每一页都读过了 随便问 |
[06:54] | This is exactly how I took control of the team. | 我就是这么得到经理的职位的 |
[06:57] | Remember that, Bev? | 记得吗 贝芙? |
[06:58] | Oh, I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[07:03] | Time to hand this over. | 该把这个传下去了 |
[07:06] | She blows for you now. | 她现在只为你吹响 |
[07:08] | Also, remember to bring orange slices for everyone. | 还有 记得给每个人都带橘子 |
[07:11] | I will be the best manager of a softball team | 我要成为自沃尔特·哈克森在1927年创造了 |
[07:14] | since Walter Hakanson coined the term “Softball” In 1927. | “垒球”这个词之后最好的垒球队经理 |
[07:20] | Before that, it was called “Mush ball.” | 在那之前 垒球被叫做”软球” |
[07:27] | Emery, when Bonilla gets to practice, | 埃默里 当博尼拉练习的时候 |
[07:29] | make sure you get a picture of our first handshake. | 记得拍一张我们第一次握手的照片 |
[07:31] | Two men, web-to-web. | 男人间的友谊 |
[07:33] | Okay, ladies, let’s practice. | 来吧 姑娘们 开始练习吧 |
[07:41] | You said I couldn’t manage a team. | 你说我不能管理一只球队 |
[07:42] | And now I’m managing the team that’s gonna beat you. | 而现在我在管理一只将要打败你的团队 |
[07:45] | I never said that. | 我没那么说过 |
[07:47] | You implied it. | 你暗示了 |
[07:48] | I can’t believe you would go this far to prove a point. | 我真不敢相信你为了证明自己能这么狠 |
[07:51] | Can’t you, though? | 你真的不能相信? |
[07:53] | Well… | 嗯… |
[07:56] | Uh, h-hey, what’s my dad doing here? | 嗯 嘿 我爸在这里干嘛呢? |
[07:59] | You didn’t say anything to him, did you? | 你没跟他说什么吧? |
[08:01] | No. I would never. | 我什么都没说 |
[08:03] | But maybe this is like when you saw me at the Denim Turtle. | 或者这就跟你看见我在牛仔乌龟队一样 |
[08:06] | Maybe this is a sign. | 或许这是个开始 |
[08:10] | Yeah. Maybe it is. | 或许吧 |
[08:15] | Look who it is, huh? | 看看这是谁啊? |
[08:17] | You didn’t tell me you were playing softball, Princess. | 小公主 你都没跟我说你要打垒球啊 |
[08:20] | Yeah, I’m on the Denim Turtle team. | 是啊 我在牛仔乌龟队 |
[08:22] | Look, Dad, I — | 听着 爸 我– |
[08:22] | Oh, those Denim Turtle gals are great. | 那些牛仔乌龟队的姑娘们挺好的 |
[08:24] | You just make sure that’s the only team of theirs | 你就确保你跟她们一起 |
[08:26] | you’re playing on, huh? | 只是打垒球哈 |
[08:30] | So, what were you gonna tell me? | 所以你要跟我说什么? |
[08:31] | Just that, uh, the — the tent you got me | 就是 那个– 你给我的帐篷 |
[08:34] | is too small for my bass guitar and witch stuff. | 对于我的低音吉他和巫术的东西太小了 |
[08:36] | Well, we’ll go to Big Five tomorrow. | 那咱们明天就去商场 |
[08:41] | Hustle! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 着急点啊! 快点! 快点! |
[08:44] | It was just a joke. A really bad joke. | 那就是个玩笑 一个很差劲的玩笑 |
[08:47] | I’m sure he didn’t mean it any more | 我确定他不是那个意思 |
[08:48] | than that one he tells about Mexican train killers | 就像他说墨西哥职业杀手 |
[08:51] | having “Loco-motives.” | 有”疯狂企图(机车)” |
[08:52] | Ha! | 哈 |
[08:54] | Oh, I just got that! | 我听懂了 |
[08:56] | Loco-motives. | 疯狂企图 |
[08:58] | Honey, it’s okay. | 蜜儿 没事的 |
[09:00] | I’ll just never tell my dad | 我就永远都不告诉我爸爸 |
[09:01] | and live my life in secret forever. | 然后一生保守我的秘密 |
[09:03] | No big deal. | 没事的 |
[09:04] | That’s a very big deal. | 这很重要的 |
[09:06] | A life in secret is no way to live. | 带着秘密的日子没法过的 |
[09:08] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我知道的 |
[09:09] | I didn’t tell my parents I was dating Marvin for years. | 我很久都没敢告诉我的父母我在和马文约会 |
[09:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[09:12] | Because he’s white. | 因为他是白人 |
[09:14] | But you — You’re white. | 但你– 你是白人啊 |
[09:17] | Yeah, and you know parents and their expectations. | 是啊 你知道父母和他们的期望值的 |
[09:19] | Anyway, when I finally got the courage to tell them, | 后来 当我终于鼓足勇气告诉他们的时候 |
[09:21] | I was so relieved. | 我是那么的放松 |
[09:23] | And they ended up loving Marvin. | 他们最后也喜欢上了马文 |
[09:25] | Will you be there when I tell him, for moral support? | 我告诉他的时候你能在那吗? 做个精神支持 |
[09:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:28] | And we can tell him at movie night, | 我们可以在电影之夜告诉他 |
[09:30] | so he’ll be relaxed. | 那样他就会很轻松了 |
[09:31] | Watch “Crimson Tide.” | 看”赤色风暴” |
[09:32] | Tell him after the part | 在丹泽尔帮助吉恩·哈克曼 |
[09:34] | when Denzel relieves Gene Hackman of his command. | 拜托他的指令之后告诉他 |
[09:38] | Or maybe after watching that, | 或者看完那个之后 |
[09:39] | you won’t have anything you need to tell him at all. | 你都没有什么要告诉他的了 |
[09:44] | What do you mean Bonilla’s not coming? | 你说博尼拉不来了是什么意思? |
[09:45] | You said you two would do anything for each other. | 你说你们会为对方做任何事的 |
[09:47] | Well, that’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[09:48] | You know, I did that man’s bridge work, Lou. | 我还给他做了齿桥啊 路易斯 |
[09:49] | I had my hands in his mouth for 36 months. | 我把手放到他嘴里三十六个月啊 |
[09:51] | Bonilla was my whole strategy! | 博尼拉是我整个策略啊! |
[09:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[09:54] | I got you another ringer. | 我还能再给你找一个 |
[09:56] | Who? | 谁? |
[09:58] | Me! | 我! |
[10:00] | You? | 你? |
[10:01] | Oh-ho. | 没错 |
[10:05] | Dear God! | 我的天啊 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I played mush ball | 我可是海军里 |
[10:07] | for three championship seasons in the Navy. | 三个季度的软球冠军 |
[10:11] | Welcome to the team. | 欢迎入队 |
[10:12] | Okay, Cattleman’s! | 好了 牧场主队员! |
[10:13] | Line up for a sliding drill! Come on! | 排好队练习滑动了! 来吧! |
[10:15] | Come on, baby! Let’s go! | 来吧 宝贝 开始吧! |
[10:16] | Come on! Hustle! Hustle! | 来吧! 快点! 快点! |
[10:19] | Nice. There we go. Come on. | 真好 来吧 快点 |
[10:21] | Hustle, hustle. Get dirty! | 快点 快点 加把劲! |
[10:22] | There we go. Show me what you got. | 来吧 让我看看你的能耐 |
[10:24] | Let them slide all they want. I’m keeping you clean. | 他们想怎么滑怎么滑 我会让你一直干净的 |
[10:28] | You’re in the wrong place if you want to stay clean. | 如果你想一直干净 你可待错地方了 |
[10:31] | I bought this yesterday. | 这是我刚昨天买的 |
[10:36] | I’m crazy nervous. | 我超级紧张 |
[10:38] | Don’t be. I’m here to support you. | 别紧张 我是来支持你的 |
[10:39] | I have my boom box all ready. | 我都准备好录音机了 |
[10:41] | Oh, I love movie night. | 噢 我超喜欢电影之夜的 |
[10:44] | All right. | 好啦 |
[10:46] | What are we watching, ladies? | 我们今晚看什么 女士们 |
[10:47] | “A League of Their Own.” | 红粉联盟 |
[10:48] | Penny Marshall don’t make no junk. | 潘妮·马歇尔拍的都是神片 |
[10:56] | This is such a great movie. | 这部电影超赞 |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:58] | Good to see women supporting other women. | 看到女性同胞互相支持真好 |
[11:01] | Right, Nicole? | 是吧 妮科尔 |
[11:02] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:03] | Yeah, that Tom Hanks isn’t half bad, either. | 汤老师演的也不错 |
[11:06] | Let me get us some more popcorn. | 我去多拿点爆米花 |
[11:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:11] | Play ball! | 比赛开始 |
[11:13] | Whoa. | 哇噢 |
[11:14] | Dad, I need to talk to you. | 爸爸 我得和你谈谈 |
[11:16] | Ooh. Pause button. Must be big. | 按下暂停键 肯定是个大事 |
[11:18] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[11:20] | Um… | 这个… |
[11:22] | I, uh… | 我嘛… |
[11:25] | I talked to Mrs. Huang, | 我和黄太太谈过了 |
[11:27] | and I told her I prefer playing shortstop, | 我跟她讲我比较喜欢当游击手 |
[11:28] | but she made me first base. | 但她让我当一垒 |
[11:31] | Well, that’s good to know, Princess. | 很高兴知道这件事 我的小公主 |
[11:33] | But it’s hardly pause-worthy. | 但这不值得暂停 |
[11:35] | Come on. I’m in the middle of a narrative here. | 得啦 我还要看故事呢 |
[11:37] | Come to my window | 到我的窗前来 |
[11:40] | I’m sorry. Sorry. I’m — I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 实在抱歉 |
[11:45] | So, I wanted to keep my Bootyman jersey fresh for school, | 我想干干净净地穿着那件爱臀男士的运动服去上学 |
[11:48] | but the dirt is red. | 但是这里泥是红色的 |
[11:50] | How am I supposed to keep it clean? | 我该怎么保持干净 |
[11:51] | Dude. Just fake an injury, and then you’ll get benched. | 兄弟 你就假装受伤 然后你就不用上场了 |
[11:55] | Huh. Guess that’s pretty simple. | 看来挺简单的 |
[11:57] | Sorry to call you into the Saturn. | 抱歉让你白来车里一趟 |
[11:59] | Okay, we need to set some ground rules | 好了 什么值得专门来车里说 |
[12:00] | about what’s Saturn-worthy. | 我们得定个规矩 |
[12:03] | I chickened out and didn’t tell my dad. | 我昨晚退缩了 没告诉我爸 |
[12:05] | Oh, man, I’m sorry. | 兄弟 这太糟了 |
[12:06] | I think I’m scared because he sees me in a certain way. | 我觉得我害怕是因为他对我的看法已经定型了 |
[12:09] | But you’re the same person you’ve always been. | 但你一直是你自己啊 |
[12:11] | I’m sure your dad will get that. | 我相信你爸会懂的 |
[12:13] | I just told Honey. | 我告诉蜜儿了 |
[12:14] | I don’t need to tell my dad right now. | 我不需要马上告诉我爸 |
[12:16] | Okay, yeah, whatever feels right. | 行吧 怎么合适怎么来 |
[12:20] | What’s the status of this French fry on the floor mat? | 地毯上的薯条现在能不能吃啊 |
[12:22] | You know what? Don’t tell me. | 算了 别告诉我 |
[12:27] | This is it, boys. | 就是现在 小伙们 |
[12:28] | My favorite part of managing a team — The Pep Talk. | 关于管理球队我最喜欢的部分 赛前动员 |
[12:31] | This game was invented | 这个比赛和规则 |
[12:33] | by a bunch of drunk men at a boat club. | 是被一群醉汉在船艇俱乐部发明的 |
[12:35] | But for one afternoon, | 但今天下午 |
[12:37] | we need to pretend like this game matters. | 我们要假装这场比赛很重要 |
[12:40] | So, let’s get out there like Chester Hatterton III. | 让我们像切斯特·哈特顿三世那样上场吧 |
[12:47] | And let’s win this game. | 让我们拿下这场比赛 |
[12:48] | Team Cattleman’s! | 牧场主队 |
[12:49] | You know how much pride I take | 我对我们的队伍很自豪 |
[12:51] | in the fact that we’re number one in heart. | 在我心中你们一直是第一 |
[12:53] | But today, we need to be number one on that field. | 今天 我们要在场上也当第一 |
[12:57] | In terms of scoring. | 也就是说得分第一 |
[12:59] | Also number one in heart if possible. | 如果可能的话在心中也要第一 |
[13:01] | But if we have to give up a little heart | 若我们必须放弃一些 |
[13:03] | in order to get in an extra run, do it. | 才能挺进下一轮 那就放弃吧 |
[13:05] | Or else there will be no team next year. | 否则明年就没有队伍了 |
[13:08] | Just wanted to wish you guys good luck, | 我就是来祝你们好运的 |
[13:09] | let you know I take no joy in watching your inevitable defeat. | 让你们知道你们不可避免的失败并不能让我开心 |
[13:12] | Chestnut, please. | 切斯特纳特 别秀了 |
[13:13] | This dugout is for players only. | 这个休息地只供球员 |
[13:15] | Oh, no! I fell. I’m injured, and I twisted my ankle. | 不好了 我摔了 我受伤了 脚扭了 |
[13:20] | I guess I can’t play. | 我打不了比赛了 |
[13:21] | What are we gonna do, Dad? We need nine people. | 我们该怎么办 老爹 我们要九个人 |
[13:26] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 这真糟糕 |
[13:27] | I guess you’ll have to forfeit. | 看来你们要愿赌服输了 |
[13:29] | Suit up. You’re playing. | 准备好 你上场 |
[13:30] | Hmm? Eddie, give Mr. Chestnut your jersey. | 啥? 埃迪 把球衣给切斯特纳特先生 |
[13:32] | What?! | 什么鬼 |
[13:32] | I-I can’t play. My hamstrings are tight. | 我打不了 我的筋络没有活动开 |
[13:34] | All of our hamstrings are tight. | 我们都没活动开 |
[13:36] | I thought we were 50/50 partners. | 我还以为我们是好伙伴呢 |
[13:37] | You are a part of the Cattleman’s family, aren’t you? | 你是我们餐馆这个大家庭的一员 不是吗 |
[13:40] | Uh… | 这个… |
[13:43] | Any phone numbers you score in that come straight to me. | 穿上这身 你要到的任何电话号码都归我 |
[13:57] | Okay, one more thing, ladies. One more thing. | 还有一件事 女士们 还有一件事 |
[14:00] | Now, I know most coaches hand out orange slices. | 我们知道大部分教练都会分橘子 |
[14:04] | Fortunately, I’m not most coaches. | 不过我不是泛泛之辈 |
[14:07] | I have a box of “Winner pears” Here. | 我这有一盒”胜者之梨” |
[14:11] | I’m using them for positive reinforcement. | 我把这当作正面的激励 |
[14:13] | So, if one of you does something good, you just take a pear. | 如果你们其中有人表现好 你就拿一个梨 |
[14:16] | Go. Go earn your pear. | 上吧 取得属于你们的梨 |
[14:19] | Hey, Jessica. | 嗨 杰西卡 |
[14:21] | Nicole and I had a real good talk the other night — | 妮科尔和我前些天晚上好好谈了一番 |
[14:23] | At movie night. I know. | 在电影之夜 我知道 |
[14:24] | And she said that you weren’t supportive of her preference. | 她说你不支持她的选择 |
[14:26] | I was supportive. | 我支持啊 |
[14:28] | If Nicole wants to be gay, she should be gay. | 如果妮科尔想变弯 就不该有人阻挡 |
[14:32] | What? | 啥 |
[14:34] | What? | 什么啥 |
[14:35] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[14:37] | Uh… | 这个 |
[14:39] | What? | 啥 |
[14:40] | Nicole said she preferred to play shortstop | 妮科尔说她想游击手 |
[14:42] | and you made her play first base. | 但你让她当一垒 |
[14:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:47] | That’s also what I was talking about. | 我也在说这个 |
[14:49] | Being a coach, you have to make hard decisions. | 作为教练 你就是得做艰难的决定 |
[14:52] | Nicole. | 妮科尔 |
[14:55] | You’re gay? | 你是拉拉? |
[14:59] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:03] | Uh… | 这个… |
[15:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:07] | I-I am. | 我是 |
[15:10] | I-I-I tried to tell you. | 我 我想告诉你的 |
[15:12] | But I-I just — I didn’t know how. | 我 我就是不知道该怎么开口 |
[15:15] | Marvin, let’s go! | 马文 出发了 |
[15:25] | You outed Nicole? | 你帮妮科尔出柜了? |
[15:26] | It was an accident! | 纯属意外! |
[15:28] | I thought you already told him. | 我以为你们已经跟他说了呢 |
[15:30] | You said you were gonna tell him on movie night. | 你说打算在电影之夜告诉他 |
[15:32] | I said we’d hang a pride flag outside the front door | 我说的是如果成功 |
[15:34] | if we were successful. | 我们会在门前挂彩虹旗的 |
[15:35] | What’s a pride flag? | 什么是彩虹旗? |
[15:39] | Great job, Nicole! | 太棒啦妮科尔! |
[15:41] | Way to play base! | 加油上垒! |
[15:43] | Anyone who can’t see how amazing you are, | 看不到你多棒的人 |
[15:45] | they aren’t worth your time! | 不值得为他们浪费时间 |
[15:50] | You’re out! | 你出局了! |
[15:51] | Damn it! I misjudged that! | 该死 我判断错了! |
[15:56] | I’m so sorry, Nicole. I didn’t mean to tell Marvin. | 我很抱歉妮科尔 我不是故意告诉马文的 |
[15:58] | I know. I just wish it could have happened differently. | 我知道 我只是希望能换种方式 |
[16:00] | Was it the best way to come out? No. | 这是最好的出柜方式吗?并不 |
[16:02] | But, on the bright side, | 但是往好了看 |
[16:04] | at least now your dad knows, right? | 至少你老爸知道了 对吗 |
[16:06] | I don’t think he’s taking it too well. | 但我觉得他并不能好好接受 |
[16:15] | He’s probably still processing. | 他大概还在接受现实 |
[16:23] | Let’s go! | 加油! |
[16:32] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[16:33] | He’s being bad on purpose! | 他在故意输掉 |
[16:40] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[16:43] | That’s it! Time out! | 够了 暂停! |
[16:47] | We had a deal! | 我们之前不是说好了吗 |
[16:48] | And whether or not you like this team, | 不管你喜不喜欢这支队伍 |
[16:50] | the least you could do is try! | 至少你可以试着努力下! |
[16:51] | I am trying! I swear. | 我发誓我一直都在尽力 |
[16:54] | It’s just that I’m really, really bad at sports. | 但是我实在不擅长运动 |
[16:57] | Are you…crying? | 你是在哭…吗 |
[16:59] | Back at Roasters, | 在烧烤工坊的时候 |
[16:59] | all I ever wanted to do was be on the kickball team, | 我只是想成为球队的一员 |
[17:02] | but Kenny cut me because I couldn’t kick or throw. | 但是因为我不会踢球投球 肯尼就把我开了 |
[17:04] | Kenny can be ruthless. | 肯尼太无情了 |
[17:06] | I heard Johnny Cash wanted to grow a beard, | 我之前听说约翰尼·卡什想要留小胡子 |
[17:08] | but Kenny wouldn’t let him. | 都被他拒绝了 |
[17:09] | Maybe that’s why I was so against this team. | 或许这就是我反对这支球队的原因吧 |
[17:11] | I just thought it was another opportunity for me to get cut. | 我觉得我又要被踢了 |
[17:14] | You know what? You’re a part of the Cattleman’s team now. | 你现在是牧场主队的一份子了 |
[17:18] | Oh, thanks, Louis. | 太感谢你了 路易斯 |
[17:20] | I really appreciate that. | 我很感谢你这样说 |
[17:23] | Ah-ah-ah! No tears on the jersey! | 别把眼泪弄到运动服上! |
[17:26] | Cry clean, man. | 哭得干净点 老兄 |
[17:29] | Take back your whistle. I don’t deserve it. | 口哨还你 我不配带着它 |
[17:32] | I screwed up the whole Nicole-Marvin thing. | 我把妮科尔出柜这件事完全搞砸了 |
[17:35] | I’m a terrible manager. | 我是个糟糕的经理 |
[17:37] | The woman who came into the bar and demanded this whistle, | 那个走进酒吧 要求拿走经理口哨的女人 |
[17:40] | she wouldn’t give up. | 是不会轻言放弃的 |
[17:41] | Is it easy? No. | 当球队经理并不简单 |
[17:43] | If it were, Bev would do it. | 如果简单的话 贝芙就会当了 |
[17:45] | Uh, she had a late night last night. | 她昨晚熬了个大夜 |
[17:47] | The VH1 Awards were on, | 就为了看电视台颁奖礼上 |
[17:48] | and she wanted to see Jamiroquai close it out. | 杰米罗奎尔的压轴表演 |
[17:50] | Anyway, look. Go over there and make it right. | 不管怎样 过去把事情弥补好 |
[17:53] | And we will get out there and bring you back a “W.” | 我们横扫比赛然后给你带回个“W” |
[17:57] | “W” Means win. | “W”象征着胜利 |
[18:02] | Take a pear and get out there, woman-gay. | 带上梨去加油比赛吧 女基友 |
[18:09] | Okay, let’s go, Nicole! | 加油 妮科尔 |
[18:29] | I got it! I got the ball! Louis! | 我接到了!我接到球了路易斯! |
[18:32] | Just throw it! | 快扔过来 |
[18:33] | I can’t. I know I can’t throw it. | 我不行 我扔不过去 |
[18:36] | Roll it! Just roll it! | 那把它滚过来! |
[18:40] | Go, go, go, go, go! Go, go, go! | 加油加油加油! |
[18:46] | Dad, what are you doing? | 老爸 你在干吗? |
[18:55] | I thought you were mad at me. | 我以为你还在生我的气 |
[18:56] | No. I was mad at myself. | 不 我在气我自己 |
[18:59] | I made that dumb joke | 我之前开了个愚蠢的玩笑 |
[19:00] | about not wanting you to play on their “Team.” | 不想让你加入她们的“队伍” |
[19:02] | I didn’t even really mean that. | 我并没有别的意思 |
[19:03] | It was just a pun, and it was sitting right there. | 只是个双关语 话都到嘴边了 |
[19:05] | I could– I couldn’t not say it. | 我实在忍不住想要说 |
[19:07] | But that pun in no way reflects my values | 但是这个双关绝不是说 |
[19:11] | or my opinions about you. | 我对你出柜有意见 |
[19:12] | I tried to tell you a bunch of times. | 我之前好多次都想告诉你 |
[19:15] | I was just worried you’d see me differently. | 但担心你看我的眼光都不一样了 |
[19:17] | Aww. You’ll always be my Princess. | 你永远都是我的小公主 |
[19:20] | You’re out. | 你已经“出来”了 |
[19:24] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你老爸 |
[19:25] | No, I mean it. You’re out. | 我不是说这个 你出局了 |
[19:27] | I got the ball. | 我抢到球了 |
[19:28] | You’re out! | 你出局了! |
[19:31] | What was that? | 刚刚发生了啥? |
[19:38] | Congratulations on your win. | 恭喜你获胜了 |
[19:40] | Congratulations on your 1. | 恭喜你的1分 |
[19:42] | Sorry I had to beat you. I know I get competitive. | 很抱歉不得不打败你 我太喜欢竞争了 |
[19:44] | Ah, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:45] | For me, this is really just about bringing people together. | 对于我来说 只是为了把大家凝聚在一起 |
[19:49] | You know, for the first time in a long time, | 这是这么久以来 |
[19:51] | I agree with you. | 我第一次同意你的看法 |
[19:54] | Hey, uh, Louis, I-I just wanted to say | 嘿 路易斯 我只是想 |
[19:56] | in front of the whole team… that you were right. | 在整个球队面前告诉大家你是正确的 |
[19:59] | This team is important. | 这支队伍太重要了 |
[20:00] | I mean, vinaigrette, it’s delicious, | 油醋汁是挺好吃的 |
[20:02] | but it doesn’t bond people like this. | 但是它并不会把大家凝聚在一起 |
[20:06] | The Cattleman’s team stays! | 牧场主队可以留下了! |
[20:11] | Thank you, Matthew. | 谢谢你 马修 |
[20:13] | Oh, you’re welcome. Hey, I got to tell you, though, | 不客气 嘿 不得不说 |
[20:15] | that was a sweet roll you made out there. | 你刚刚扔的球还挺不错的 |
[20:16] | Oh, you don’t have to — | 你不必… |
[20:20] | R.I.P., Bootyman. | 安息吧 爱臀男士 |
[20:23] | You were too beautiful for this world. | 这世界无法容纳你的美丽 |
[20:26] | My dad’s been great. You know, | 我老爸还挺能接受的 但是你懂的 |
[20:28] | he’s of a different generation, so he talks around things. | 他跟我们时代不同 所以他老间接地讲些事 |
[20:30] | Rock Hudson comes up a lot. | 其中洛克·哈德森出现了很多次 |
[20:32] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[20:33] | I think some guy he was in the Navy with? | 大概是他在海军里认识的人? |
[20:35] | Honestly, he’s just so relieved I’m not a Wiccan. | 老实说 他知道我不是个女巫后放心多了 |
[20:38] | Can I get your bass guitar? | 能把你的低音吉他给我吗 |
[20:39] | I got some riffs I need to lay down. | 我脑海里有些旋律需要弹出来 |
[20:42] | Great news, Nicole! | 我有个好消息 妮科尔 |
[20:43] | I got us hockey tickets for Saturday night! | 我弄到了两张周六晚上的曲棍球票! |
[20:45] | Hey, is that your girlfriend? | 嘿 这是你女朋友吗? |
[20:48] | Uh, Dad, this is Eddie. | 老爸 这是埃迪 |
[20:51] | Eddie? I’m sorry. | 埃迪?我很抱歉 |
[20:53] | The light hit the window at an angle. | 车窗有点反光 |
[20:54] | I couldn’t see you. | 我看不清楚 |
[20:55] | All I saw was a lot of smooth skin. | 只看到了光滑的皮肤 |