时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, Connie. We’ve talked enough. | 行了康妮 我们聊了够久了 |
[00:04] | Why are you making that face? | 你干嘛是那种表情 |
[00:06] | What are you reading? | 看什么呢? |
[00:07] | My mom’s homework for her English class. | 我妈妈英语课的作业 |
[00:09] | Listen to what she put down for the answers — | 听听她都答了些什么 |
[00:10] | “The loaf of bread is… sad.” | 一条面包…很伤心 |
[00:13] | “The puppy is… broken.” | 小狗…碎了 |
[00:15] | “The seashells are… all dead.” | 贝壳们…都死了 |
[00:18] | I know, she’s a terrible student. | 她真是个糟糕的学生 |
[00:20] | I think she’s lonely. | 我觉着她只是很寂寞 |
[00:21] | It’s tough being her age at this time of the year. | 从统计学上来讲 |
[00:23] | Statistically. | 她这个年纪现在挺不好过的 |
[00:24] | The holiday blues. | 假期的忧伤 |
[00:25] | Louis, I know your mother. | 路易斯我了解你的妈妈 |
[00:27] | She’s not lonely. | 她不寂寞的 |
[00:28] | Her English isn’t good because she never practices. | 她英语差只是因为她从来也不练习 |
[00:31] | Except when she swears at the mailman | 除了她吼邮递员的时候 |
[00:33] | because her coupons are late. | 仅仅是因为她的优惠券送晚了 |
[00:37] | Twice! | 已经两次了! |
[00:40] | I’ll say this, her English is great when she swears. | 我得说 她骂人的时候英语好得很 |
[00:42] | It’s a different part of her brain. | 像是用了一个不同部分的大脑一样 |
[00:44] | So, I just told my sister | 所以我告诉了我姐姐 |
[00:45] | we’re not going to her house for Thanksgiving | 我们今年不去她家过感恩节了 |
[00:46] | because we’re opening the restaurant again this year. | 因为今年感恩节我们要经营餐厅 |
[00:50] | I wish we could just jump to the day after Thanksgiving. | 我真想直接跳过感恩节 |
[00:53] | Black Friday. | 黑色星期五 |
[00:55] | No relatives. | 没有亲戚 |
[00:56] | Christmas songs come on the radio. | 圣诞歌曲开始在电台里播 |
[00:58] | Tupperware bulging with leftovers. | 特百惠盒里装满了剩菜 |
[01:00] | Me and Honey finally outsmarting the shopping lines. | 蜜儿跟我终于可以战胜排队了 |
[01:03] | We’ll use your mother’s wheelchair | 我们就用你妈妈的轮椅 |
[01:05] | and cut straight to the front. | 直接插到队伍最前面 |
[01:06] | I’m gonna take a bed nap and a couch nap that day. | 那天我要在床上和沙发上打两次盹 |
[01:09] | I am going to get us a brand-new fridge for so cheap. | 我要买个特便宜的新冰箱 |
[01:13] | The day after Thanksgiving. | 感恩节过去的一天 |
[01:16] | There’s nothing better. | 简直不能更美好 |
[01:17] | This is a nightmare! I hope you’re happy! | 这简直是噩梦!你这下高兴了吧! |
[01:19] | Me?! This is all your fault! | 我?!这全是你的错! |
[01:21] | Look what you did to him! | 看看你对他干了什么! |
[01:22] | This is on you! You did this! | 这全赖你!你干的! |
[01:24] | ♪ I love you, you love me ♪ | ♪ 你爱我 我爱你 ♪ |
[01:27] | ♪ We’re a happy family ♪ | ♪ 我们快乐的在一起 ♪ |
[01:30] | -Why would you say it’s my fault?! -Because it’s your — | – 怎么能说是我的错?! – 因为就是你的– |
[01:33] | Go screw. | 去你们的 |
[01:35] | At least I wasn’t doing it for selfish reasons. | 至少我这么做不是就为了我自己 |
[01:36] | It’s always “Eddie, Eddie, Eddie!” | 总是“就是艾迪的错” |
[01:36] | -When is it ever your fault?! -You pressured it — | – 你什么时候承认过做错了?! – 这是你逼的 |
[01:41] | \h | 轴&特效:聒噪兜 \h |
[02:04] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[02:05] | Your nails have ridges like potato chips. | 你的指甲有棱像薯片似的 |
[02:07] | Grandma? | 奶奶 |
[02:08] | I know a movie you should do | 我知道个电影你可以拿来用 |
[02:10] | for your ESL final monologue — | 作为你的英语学校的期末电影独白 |
[02:11] | “The Sandlot.” | “沙地传奇” |
[02:16] | Mom, can you take me to the Teacher Supply Store? | 妈 你能带我去教师用品超市吗 |
[02:19] | I need a 3-hole punch, | 我需要个三孔打孔器 |
[02:20] | one with some cojones. | 能打气的那种 |
[02:22] | I can’t. I’m busy. | 不行我忙着呢 |
[02:23] | Fine. I’ll walk. | 行吧 我走去吧 |
[02:24] | Not by yourself, you won’t. | 你别自己去 |
[02:26] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[02:27] | I’m in middle school now. Just like Emery. | 我现在上初中了 就像埃默里一样 |
[02:29] | It’s different. Emery’s older. | 这不一样 埃默里是大孩子 |
[02:30] | You skipped a grade. | 你只是跳了级 |
[02:32] | Because I’m so mature. | 因为我已经很成熟了 |
[02:33] | You just had me buy you a Barney the Dinosaur lamp. | 你才刚让我给你买了个恐龙巴尼的台灯 |
[02:36] | A plain lamp or a lamp with an icon on it | 只买一个什么都不带的台灯或者带个图案的 |
[02:39] | for the same price. | 价格都是一样的 |
[02:40] | I mean, really, Where am I? | 我该如何抉择呢? |
[02:42] | Ask one of your brothers if they’ll take you. | 叫你的一个哥哥跟你一起去 |
[02:44] | Otherwise, you can’t go. | 不然你就不能去 |
[02:46] | Cut the cord already. | 你快放手吧 |
[02:52] | “One Crazy Summer.” Joel Murray. Any line. They’re all brilliant. | “疯狂的夏天”乔·默里的作品 任何台词都特别经典 |
[02:55] | Bill Murray’s brother? | 比尔·默里的哥哥吗? |
[02:56] | Brian Doyle-Murray’s brother? | 布雷恩·默里的哥哥? |
[02:58] | There’s three of them? | 这是哥三个? |
[03:00] | Ugh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:01] | Dinner at the Murrays’ must have been exhausting. | 在默里家吃饭一定特别心累 |
[03:03] | Everybody trying so hard while pretending not to. | 每个人都竭尽全力的表现还假装不在意 |
[03:06] | I got some bad news. | 我有一些坏消息 |
[03:07] | Matthew Chestnut said we can’t | 马修说我们不能 |
[03:08] | -open the restaurant on Thanksgiving. -Why not? | – 在感恩节开业 – 为什么不行? |
[03:11] | Apparently the holiday’s sacred to Kenny Rogers. | 很显然节日对于肯尼·罗杰斯来说很神圣 |
[03:13] | Something about being part Native American, | 跟他美洲原住民的血统有关 |
[03:16] | -and how he lost his virginity on that day. -Folksy. | – 还有他在感恩节破处的一些破事儿 – 真老气 |
[03:18] | Yeah, well, there goes our excuse | 我们的借口没了 |
[03:19] | to get out of Thanksgiving. | 没法挣脱感恩节了 |
[03:21] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[03:22] | Well, my family’s in D.C. | 我家人都在华盛顿 |
[03:23] | They won’t know if we worked or not. | 他们也不会知道我们开没开业 |
[03:25] | Yeah… | 对哈 |
[03:29] | I’ll smash the cordless and siphon the gas from the car, | 我去把无线网切断 把车里的油吸出来 |
[03:32] | say we’re victims of a holiday crime wave — | 就说我们成了节日犯罪浪潮的受害者 |
[03:34] | couldn’t call even if we wanted. | 即便想打电话也打不成 |
[03:35] | Or we just don’t say anything | 也或者我们干脆什么也不说 |
[03:36] | and they’ll assume we worked. | 他们会以为我们是在工作 |
[03:38] | Yeah. That’s a good plan, too. | 这个方案也不错 |
[03:39] | Now we don’t have to suffer work or family, | 现在我们也不需要受到工作或家人的影响了 |
[03:42] | and I can focus on Black Friday. | 我要全身心的投入到黑色星期五 |
[03:44] | Me and Honey are deciding | 我跟蜜儿正在合计着 |
[03:45] | who’s gonna push the other in the wheelchair. | 谁来推轮椅谁来装残疾 |
[03:51] | What? Why? | 什么?为什么? |
[04:11] | I need you guys to take me | 我需要你们带我去 |
[04:13] | to the Teacher Supply Store. | 教师用品超市 |
[04:14] | Forget it. | 不行 |
[04:15] | We’re going to the mall. | 我们得去商场呢 |
[04:16] | You’re welcome to come. | 你可以跟着一起来 |
[04:17] | It’s my first Thanksgiving since | 这是我跟艾莉森分手以后 |
[04:19] | Alison and I broke up. | 第一个自己过的感恩节 |
[04:20] | I can’t risk the blues. | 我不能冒险 |
[04:22] | This time of the year is the toughest on single teenagers. | 统计学上讲 一年当中这一天 |
[04:24] | Statistically. | 对于单身狗来说最难过了 |
[04:26] | He said he heard it on “Povich.” | 他是在<与莫瑞康妮共度周末>上看到的 |
[04:28] | Maury does his research. | 默里一定做了调查的 |
[04:29] | I need a distraction, | 我需要什么东西来转移注意力 |
[04:31] | so we’re gonna hit up the holiday ice rink. | 我们准备去溜冰场 |
[04:33] | It’s always a sea of girls. | 那全是妹子 |
[04:34] | They don’t open the rink until Friday, | 周五之前溜冰场不会开的 |
[04:35] | so you can take me to the supply store now. | 所以你现在可以带我去教师用品超市 |
[04:37] | No. We’re going to the mall to shop for socks. | 不 我们准备去商场买袜子 |
[04:40] | Who buys socks a month out from Christmas? | 谁会在圣诞节一个月之前就买大袜子 |
[04:42] | Socks are Santa’s job. | 填袜子是圣诞老人的工作 |
[04:44] | I need pimp socks. | 我要买特别炫的袜子 |
[04:45] | The skate changing area is co-ed. | 溜冰场换鞋的地方是男女混入的 |
[04:47] | I can’t walk around in these…chump things. | 我不能穿着这些丑玩意在那走来走去 |
[04:52] | You need to cut your toenails. | 你得剪脚趾甲了 |
[04:56] | I’m talking about taking your body to heaven | 我想要把你的肉体带入天堂 |
[04:58] | and sending your mind south. | 将你的灵魂带去南方 |
[05:00] | I’m talking about spoiling you so bad | 我想要用力宠爱你 |
[05:02] | you’ll hate every other woman you touch. | 让你不会再钟意任何其他的女人 |
[05:04] | I’m talking about my mouth on your mouth, | 我想要我的唇吻上你的唇 |
[05:07] | and my tongue anywhere you — | 吻遍你全身– |
[05:09] | All right, cut. | 好了 停 |
[05:11] | Let’s hear it for Donnie… | 我们听过了唐尼 |
[05:15] | channeling his inner Streisand. | 唤醒他心中的芭芭拉·史翠珊 |
[05:18] | And now, for our final act of ESL’s Night-Out-At-The-Movies, | 现在 作为我们英语学校电影之夜的最后一位表演者 |
[05:24] | we have Jenny Huang reciting from Tim Burton’s “Batman.” | 让珍妮·黄为我们背诵蒂姆 波顿的”蝙蝠侠” |
[05:31] | Looks live I saved the best for last. | 看起来我把最好的留到了最后 |
[05:35] | Professor. | 教授 |
[05:37] | Gotham is a lucky city tonight. | 哥谭镇今晚是个幸运的小镇 |
[05:45] | Let me tell you about this guy I know, Jack. | 让我来给你讲讲我认识的这个人 杰克 |
[05:52] | I’ve never seen so many socks. | 我从没见过这么多袜子 |
[05:54] | They had a whole section devoted to frogs! | 他们有一整个青蛙系列 |
[05:56] | The mall — it’s got everything. | 商场里什么东西都有 |
[05:57] | Except a 3-hole punch worth a damn. | 除了三孔打孔器 真气人 |
[06:01] | Hey, want to see that movie? | 想看这个电影吗? |
[06:02] | “I Know What You Did Last Summer”? | <我知道你去年夏天干了什么>? |
[06:04] | It’s rated R. | 那部电影是R级的 |
[06:05] | Walter works at the theater. He’ll let us in. | 沃尔特在电影院工作 他会放我们进去的 |
[06:07] | Evan’s too young to see an R-rated movie. | 埃文还不到看R级电影的年龄 |
[06:09] | I saw my first R when I was 7. | 我第一次看R级电影也就七岁 |
[06:12] | “The Fabulous Baker Boys.” | <一曲相思情未了> |
[06:14] | Evan’s not like you. | 埃文和你不一样 |
[06:15] | Yeah, he skips grades, | 没错 他跳级 |
[06:17] | shops at teacher stores, and he uses napkins. | 在教师用品商店买东西 而且他还用餐巾 |
[06:20] | He’s way more mature than I was. | 他比我当时成熟多了 |
[06:21] | – He’s book smart, not street smart. – Exactly. | – 他虽然智商高 可情商低啊 – 没错 |
[06:25] | And it’s our job as older brothers to toughen him up. | 所以作为他的哥哥 让他得到锻炼是我们的职责 |
[06:27] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[06:29] | Evan. | 埃文 |
[06:31] | Would you like to go see “Flubber” | 你是想去看<飞天法宝> |
[06:32] | or “I Know What You Did Last Summer”? | 还是<我知道你去年夏天干了什么>? |
[06:34] | Both have really strong casts. | 这两个电影演员阵容都很强大 |
[06:37] | Mom would want you to see the little kids’ movie “Flubber.” | 老妈肯定想让你看小孩子才看的<飞天法宝> |
[06:39] | You should definitely go see that. | 你绝对应该看那部 |
[06:40] | I’m not a little kid. | 我不是小孩了 |
[06:42] | I’m a pre-tween. | 我是准青少年了 |
[06:43] | “Flubber” Can go flub itself. | 让<飞天法宝>自己耍宝去吧 |
[06:46] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[06:50] | Hey, great job up there, Mom. | 刚刚说得很棒 老妈 |
[06:53] | I mean, Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩对吧 |
[06:54] | “Now you wanna get nuts? | “想不想疯狂一下? |
[06:55] | C’mon, let’s get nuts.” | 来吧 躁起来吧” |
[06:56] | Mom? | 老妈? |
[06:58] | Jenny, you told me you didn’t have any kids. | 詹妮 你跟我说你没有孩子的 |
[07:01] | She did? | 她这么说的? |
[07:02] | You did? | 你这么说的? |
[07:08] | You got me! | 被你骗到了! |
[07:09] | You must be Louis. | 你就是路易斯吧 |
[07:10] | Bernard. | 我是伯纳德 |
[07:11] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 你妈妈经常提起你 |
[07:13] | Well, it’s nice to meet you. | 非常高兴认识你 |
[07:15] | My mom can’t say enough about your class. | 我妈妈超级喜欢你的课 |
[07:17] | – And you. – Well, the pleasure was all mine. | – 也喜欢你 – 我很荣幸 |
[07:20] | A model student. | 你妈妈是个模范学生 |
[07:21] | I can’t believe it’s almost over. | 不敢相信马上就要结课了 |
[07:24] | – I’m gonna miss her. – Miss her? | – 我会非常想念她的 – 想念她? |
[07:26] | Only a final exam left, | 只剩期末考试了 |
[07:28] | and then she’ll flap out of my life. | 考完她就拍拍翅膀飞走了 |
[07:30] | Like the Batman. | 像蝙蝠侠一样 |
[07:37] | I invited Bernard to Thanksgiving! | 我邀请伯纳德来过感恩节了! |
[07:44] | So now I have to race around | 现在我得忙前忙后 |
[07:45] | and whip up a Thanksgiving dinner | 赶火车似的做一顿感恩节晚餐 |
[07:47] | because you invited your mother’s teacher? | 就因为你把你妈妈的老师邀请来? |
[07:50] | Jessica, I have never seen my mom this happy ever. | 杰西卡 我从来没见我妈这么高兴过 |
[07:52] | Bernard is the answer to her loneliness. | 伯纳德就是她孤独的解药 |
[07:54] | Come on, Louis, wake up! | 得了吧 路易斯 醒醒好吧! |
[07:56] | She’s just trying to work him for an “A.” | 她只不过是想要讨好他 为了拿个”A” |
[07:58] | But the goal is to improve her English. | 但是上课的目的是为了提高她的英语水平 |
[08:00] | Why would she care about her grade? | 她为什么那么在意成绩? |
[08:01] | Because she’s a human. | 因为她是个人 |
[08:03] | Everybody wants an “A.” | 人人都想拿”A” |
[08:04] | No, you should have seen them. The connection was obvious. | 不 你要是看到他们两个在一起的样子就好了 他们俩很来电 |
[08:07] | You could tell he was interested, | 你能看出来他喜欢我妈 |
[08:08] | but he’s clearly an honorable man. | 但他显然是个很体面的人 |
[08:09] | He didn’t want to cross the teacher-student line. | 他不想越过老师和学生这道线 |
[08:11] | Like Amy Fisher, the Long Island Lolita. | 就像长岛洛丽塔事件里的艾米·费舍 |
[08:14] | No, that’s way off. Buttafuoco was her mechanic. | 不 差远了 布塔福柯是他的修车工而已 |
[08:17] | The point is, they both need a chance | 重要的是 他们俩都需要机会 |
[08:18] | to get to know each other outside of class. | 在课下互相了解一下 |
[08:20] | So take them on a boat ride! | 带他们去坐船就是了! |
[08:22] | I am not going… | 我才不要… |
[08:23] | Jessica! | 杰西卡! |
[08:41] | But you’ve never offered to pay for anything. | 但你从来不主动掏钱的 |
[08:44] | Ever. | 一次都没有 |
[08:48] | Mm, no, you didn’t. | 不是你买的 |
[08:52] | Clean cotton. | 清洁棉 |
[09:00] | Have you talked to Evan? | 你跟埃文聊过了吗? |
[09:01] | “I Know What You Did Last Summer” | <我知道你去年夏天干了什么> |
[09:02] | really messed him up. | 把他吓得够呛 |
[09:03] | He had nightmares all night. | 他一整晚都在做噩梦 |
[09:05] | It’s a horror movie. | 那是恐怖片 |
[09:07] | It’s supposed to scare you. | 就是为了让你害怕的 |
[09:08] | What if the stress gets to be too much | 万一他实在受不了 |
[09:10] | and he cries to Mom, | 去找妈妈哭诉 |
[09:11] | says that we took him to an R-rated movie? | 说我们带他去看R级电影怎么办? |
[09:13] | Bye-bye, ice skating. | 以后甭想去滑冰了 |
[09:14] | – Bye-bye, gentleman socks. – Pimp socks. | – 甭想穿绅士袜了 – 是皮条客袜 |
[09:16] | Pimping is not all goblets and dancing. | 皮条客不是只代表喝酒和跳舞 |
[09:19] | It’s women suffering, Eddie. | 女人因此而受苦 埃迪 |
[09:24] | We need to talk to him. | 我们得跟他谈谈 |
[09:26] | Make sure he’s okay. | 确保他没事 |
[09:28] | Help him through it. | 帮他度过这一关 |
[09:29] | Hey, Evan, want to go ride bikes? | 埃文 去骑车吗? |
[09:31] | So we can accidentally hit a fisherman | 那样我们就能不小心撞到一个钓鱼的人 |
[09:33] | and pay for it with our lives? | 然后一命换一命? |
[09:34] | No, thanks. | 不去了 谢谢 |
[09:35] | And if you were smart, you wouldn’t go either. | 你要是够聪明的话 你也不会去的 |
[09:47] | Knock knock! | 我来啦! |
[09:48] | Happy Thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐! |
[09:49] | Oh, you mean, Happy Drinks-giving. | 应该说 感谢杯中有酒才对 |
[09:52] | This is one of my top-five drinking holidays. | 今天在我能喝酒的节日里能排前五 |
[09:54] | I am going all-out. | 我今天要一醉方休 |
[09:56] | It could be the last one I get to enjoy before I’m pregnant. | 可能是我怀孕前最后一个能喝酒的节日了 |
[09:58] | Yeah, could be. | 是啊 有可能 |
[10:00] | Well, if you make it past noon, | 如果你们中午之后还清醒的话 |
[10:02] | you’re welcome to come over to my house. | 欢迎你们到我家来 |
[10:04] | Well, thanks, but we already made plans. | 谢谢邀请 但我们已经有安排了 |
[10:06] | I thought you guys weren’t having Thanksgiving this year. | 你以为你们今年不会过感恩节了 |
[10:08] | Well, Louis invited his mother’s ESL teacher over, | 路易斯邀请了他妈妈英语学校的老师来 |
[10:11] | so she’s cooking the whole meal by herself. | 所以整顿饭都是她来做 |
[10:13] | She is? | 她来做? |
[10:15] | But she’ll miss the Macy’s Parade. | 但是她会错过梅西百货的感恩节游行的 |
[10:16] | – VCR’ing it. – Oh, damn. | – 她在录 – 噢 该死 |
[10:18] | It’s like she’s a whole other person… | 她就跟完全变了个人一样.. |
[10:20] | courteous, polite, kind. | 谦逊 有礼貌 和善 |
[10:22] | Just the type of person we can convince | 就像是那种我们能说服她 |
[10:24] | into letting us borrow her wheelchair. | 让她借出轮椅的人 |
[10:27] | I’ll drink a shot to that. | 我要为此干杯 |
[10:29] | You too, Emily. | 你也是啊 |
[10:30] | Keep pace. | 别落下 |
[10:35] | Boys! | 孩子们! |
[10:37] | Okay, everyone on their best behavior. | 每个人都要好好表现 |
[10:40] | This is important to Grandma. | 这对奶奶来说很重要 |
[10:42] | – Is someone gonna search him for a knife? – What? | – 有人拿着刀在追杀他吗? – 啥? |
[10:44] | He’s kidding. Making a joke. | 他是在开玩笑 就是个玩笑 |
[10:46] | No jokes. | 别开玩笑 |
[10:51] | Hello, teacher! | 你好 老师! |
[10:53] | Gobble, gobble. As the turkey says. | 咯咯 咯咯 像火鸡那样 |
[10:56] | Happy Thanksgiving, Jenny. | 感恩节快乐 珍妮 |
[10:59] | Louis. Boys. | 路易斯 孩子们 |
[11:01] | Hello, Jessica. | 你好 杰西卡 |
[11:02] | Hello, Bernard. Welcome. | 你好 伯纳德 欢迎 |
[11:03] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[11:05] | I brought a chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc | 我带了一瓶冰镇的白苏维浓葡萄酒 |
[11:08] | and Jenny’s last homework assignment… | 还有珍妮最后一次家庭作业的成绩… |
[11:10] | an “A.” | 是A |
[11:12] | A “A.” | |
[11:13] | Uh, well, one for inside the fridge. One for outside. | 一个放冰箱里 一个贴冰箱外 |
[11:18] | Yes! Yes! | 是的! 是的! |
[11:20] | Amazing! | 太棒了! |
[11:21] | Let’s eat! | 我们吃饭吧! |
[11:22] | Teacher on vacay! | 度假的老师! |
[11:24] | Okay, well, come inside. | 好的 进来吧 |
[11:32] | Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum. | 好吃 好吃 |
[11:35] | Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum. | 好吃 好吃 |
[11:38] | Yum, yum, yum, yum. | 好吃 好吃 |
[11:40] | Ore-gone. | 俄勒冈 |
[11:41] | Orr-eh-gan. | 俄勒干 |
[11:43] | Ore-gone. | 俄勒冈 |
[11:44] | Orr-eh-gan. | 俄勒干 |
[11:45] | Mrs. Dash, huh? | 达什夫人啊? |
[11:48] | Where’s Mr. Dash? | 达什先生在哪儿呢? |
[11:52] | You see, Oliver… | 你看啊 奥利弗… |
[11:54] | in this life, one thing counts. | 我的生活 只重一事 |
[11:57] | In the bank, large amounts. | 银行里面 存款数字 |
[12:00] | ♪ I’m afraid these don’t grow on trees ♪ | ♪ 钱恐怕不长在树上♪ |
[12:03] | ♪ You’ve got to pick a pocket or two ♪ | ♪ 你得扒一扒别人的钱包 ♪ |
[12:05] | ♪ You’ve got to pick a pocket or two, boys ♪ | ♪ 你得扒一扒别人的钱包 ♪ |
[12:08] | ♪ Large amounts don’t grow on trees ♪ | ♪ 钱不长在树上 ♪ |
[12:11] | ♪ You’ve got to pick a pocket or two ♪ | ♪ 你得扒一扒别人的钱包 ♪ |
[12:29] | Grandma’s new boyfriend. | 奶奶的新男朋友 |
[12:33] | Hey, Evan… | 嘿 埃文… |
[12:36] | want to watch the parade with us? | 想和我们一起看游行吗? |
[12:37] | Grandma taped it. | 奶奶录了 |
[12:39] | No, thanks. Come on. | 不用了 谢谢 来吧 |
[12:40] | Some nice family friendly entertainment never hurt anyone. | 友善的家庭娱乐是不会有坏处的 |
[12:45] | Hey, there’s the Rugrats! | 是淘气小兵兵! |
[12:47] | And Sonic the Hedgehog! | 还有刺猬索尼克! |
[12:48] | See? No scary bad guys here. | 看吧? 没有可怕的坏蛋 |
[12:51] | Just like real life. | 就跟真实生活一样 |
[12:52] | Yep. It’s all good. | 对 一切都好 |
[12:54] | No need to tell Mom anything, right? | 没必要跟妈妈说什么 对吧? |
[12:55] | Shh! I’m trying to watch. | 嘘! 我看着呢 |
[12:57] | Barney’s up next! | 下面就是恐龙巴尼了! |
[13:01] | Oh, there’s another gust. | 又是一阵风 |
[13:03] | It’s so windy. | 风真大啊 |
[13:05] | They better hold on. | 他们最好能撑得住 |
[13:09] | Oh no, Barney! | 不 巴尼! |
[13:11] | Oh, he’s been gutted! | 他被开肠破肚了! |
[13:14] | And it looks like the cops are going in with knives | 看起来警察是要拿着刀 |
[13:17] | to slice up the rest of him. | 要把他剩下的部分也切掉 |
[13:22] | Well, pie time. | 馅饼时间 |
[13:26] | – You done with that? – Um, I… | – 你不吃那个了? – 呃 我… |
[13:28] | Can’t let your mom’s good work go to waste, right, son? | 不能让你妈妈的努力白费 明白吗 孩子? |
[13:32] | Yum, yum. Mmm! | 好吃 好吃 嗯! |
[13:35] | You know, I was just thinking how much better | 我刚刚在想你的作业 |
[13:37] | your homework would look on a brand-new fridge. | 贴在一个新冰箱上会有多好 |
[13:40] | I hope there’s one still left | 我希望等我 |
[13:42] | by the time I get to the front of the line tomorrow. | 明天排到队的时候还有剩的 |
[13:47] | Oh, I couldn’t. | 不 不行 |
[13:49] | I know you’re not comfortable with it. | 我知道你不喜欢这样 |
[13:57] | Jessica, can I speak with you a moment? | 杰西卡 我能跟你说句话吗? |
[14:00] | May I speak with you a moment. | 我可以跟你说句话吗 |
[14:03] | I can’t take it anymore. We have to get rid of him. | 我再也受不了了 我们得摆脱他 |
[14:06] | – Oh, come on, he’s not that bad. – Not that bad? | – 别吧 他也没那么糟糕 – 没那么糟糕? |
[14:09] | Yum, yum, yum. | 好吃 好吃 |
[14:10] | Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum. Yum, yum. | 好吃 好吃 好吃 |
[14:10] | Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum. | 好吃 好吃 |
[14:12] | Okay, what about your mother’s happiness? | 好吧 那你妈妈的幸福呢? |
[14:13] | I thought you said she was lonely. | 我以为你说过她很孤独的 |
[14:15] | Well, I was all for it | 在我意识到 |
[14:16] | until I realized it might be permanent. | 他可能永远在这之前 我都是同意的 |
[14:17] | He called me his son. | 他叫我他的孩子 |
[14:19] | Can you imagine dealing with that clown every day? | 你能想象每天应付这样一个小丑吗? |
[14:21] | Do you hear how selfish you sound? | 你听到你有多自私了吗? |
[14:24] | Who are you kidding? | 你蒙谁呢? |
[14:25] | You’re only putting up with him | 你就是因为这样可以用她的轮椅 |
[14:26] | so you could use her wheelchair | 去黑五插队 |
[14:27] | to jump the Black Friday line. | 才忍受他的 |
[14:29] | Okay, fine! | 好吧! |
[14:30] | I admit that, and I’m not gonna let you blow it | 我承认 我不会让你因为 |
[14:33] | just ’cause you can’t handle a little… | 你无法忍受这一点… 活力 |
[14:36] | energy. | 把这事搞砸的 |
[14:37] | A-yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum… | 好吃 好吃 好吃 好吃 好吃… |
[14:39] | Stop it! Okay. Okay. | 停下! 好吧 好吧 |
[14:41] | We just have to suck it up for a few more hours. | 我们只需要再忍耐几个小时就好了 |
[14:44] | Then I get my chair, and your mother stays happy. | 我拿到轮椅 你妈妈也会开心 |
[14:47] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 说得对 |
[14:49] | Besides, she’s gonna be over him | 另外 只要她在那门课上 |
[14:51] | as soon as she gets an “A” In that class. | 拿到A 她马上就会对他不感兴趣了 |
[14:52] | I told you, the grade doesn’t matter. | 我告诉过你了 成绩不重要 |
[14:55] | Their diploma is a button that says “Hooray!” | 他们的学位证是一个纽扣 上面写着 “万岁!” |
[15:02] | Where’s Bernard? | 伯纳德在哪儿? |
[15:03] | Too much. | 太过了 |
[15:05] | Broke up. | 结束了 |
[15:08] | Oh, thank the lord! | 感谢主! |
[15:10] | I’m sorry, Mom, but you’re better off. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 但你是最棒的 |
[15:11] | He was the worst. | 而他真的很糟糕 |
[15:13] | It’s like, read the room, pal. | 伙计 看看屋里的气氛 |
[15:14] | You’re annoying as hell. | 你真的烦死了 |
[15:15] | Okay, Louis, that’s enough. | 好了 路易斯 可以了 |
[15:17] | You think three Murray brothers is a lot? | 你觉得三个熊孩子就很多了? |
[15:19] | He was like 50 Murray brothers rolled into one, | 他就像是五十个糅杂在一起 |
[15:21] | with five Martin Shorts. | 再加上五个马丁·肖特 |
[15:22] | Mom, you could do so much better. | 妈妈 你能找到更好的 |
[15:24] | I believe she meant to say | 我觉得她是想说 |
[15:26] | I “Ate too much,” And that I “Threw up.” | 我 “吃太多了” 和我 “吐了” |
[15:33] | I give this family… an “F.” | 我要给这个家庭打一个… 不及格 |
[15:39] | Sorry about your bathroom. | 抱歉弄脏你们的洗手间 |
[15:46] | Louis, how could you? | 路易斯 你怎么能这样? |
[15:48] | Don’t you care about your mother at all? | 你一点都不在乎你妈妈吗? |
[15:50] | Or is it just Louis, Louis, Louis all the time? | 还是你时时刻刻都只想着自己? |
[15:56] | Hey, Jess-nuts! | 嘿 杰西宝宝! |
[15:57] | Just checkin’ in to see if you tricked Ol’ Wheely Wheels | 就是打来问问你有没有骗到轮椅 |
[16:00] | to lend you her steel so we can cut asses in line mañana, | 这样我们明天就能插队 |
[16:04] | get you that new fridge! | 去给你买新冰箱了! |
[16:06] | Let a bitch know, bitch! | 让我知道哦 小婊砸! |
[16:13] | Oh, there’s another gust. | 又划了一道口子 |
[16:15] | Hey, Ma. We heated up some of the delicious turkey you made. | 妈 我们把您做的美味火鸡热了一下 |
[16:18] | Want us to make you a plate? | 您要不要来点儿? |
[16:24] | – She’s still mad at us. – Yep. | – 她还在生我们的气 – 对 |
[16:29] | Oh, Grandma, don’t watch this part! | 奶奶 别看这一段! |
[16:34] | Why would you do that? | 啊 为什么? |
[16:47] | Hmm. I’m always the balloon. | 我一直都是气球 |
[16:49] | Eddie and Emery tricked me into seeing a scary movie. | 埃迪和埃默里骗我去看了恐怖电影 |
[16:57] | Is that from “Batman”? | 这是<蝙蝠侠>里的台词吗? |
[17:05] | Even leftovers don’t taste good. | 连剩菜都不好吃了 |
[17:07] | Well, just put them in that dull, tiny fridge | 那就把它放到那个无聊的小冰箱吧 |
[17:10] | with no crisper that we’re stuck with until next year. | 那个没有保鲜盒而我们下一年还得一直用的冰箱 |
[17:12] | None of this would have happened if my mom had learned her verbs. | 要是我妈好好学习动词 这一切都不会发生了 |
[17:15] | I don’t blame her, anyway. I blame Honey. | 我不怪她 就怪蜜儿 |
[17:17] | That drunk. | 那个酒鬼 |
[17:19] | Sad. Drinking that much on Thanksgiving. | 真可怜 在感恩节喝成这样 |
[17:25] | One of us should apologize to my mom. | 我们中得有一个人去跟我妈道歉 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:28] | And it should be the person who is really at fault — | 应该那个真正有错的人去 |
[17:31] | you. | 那就是你 |
[17:34] | – What are you doing? – Holding up a mirror. | – 你在做什么? – 让你照照镜子啊 |
[17:36] | Do you see yourself? | 看看你的样子 |
[17:37] | You took advantage of a woman’s happiness | 你为了用我妈的轮椅 |
[17:39] | so you could use her wheelchair. | 而利用她的幸福 |
[17:40] | Well, what about you? | 那你呢? |
[17:41] | Every second with the love connections, | 老是想着当那个为爱牵线 |
[17:44] | always trying to be that chubby baby fatso with the wings. | 背后还长着翅膀的小胖子 |
[17:47] | – Cupid. – If you hadn’t meddled, | – 那叫丘比特 – 要是你没有瞎掺和的话 |
[17:49] | we wouldn’t have hosted Thanksgiving | 我们就不用办感恩节聚会 |
[17:51] | and everything would be fine! | 这样什么事都不会发生! |
[17:52] | At least I wasn’t doing it for selfish reasons like you. | 至少我这么做不是为了自己 不像你这么自私 |
[17:55] | I was trying to be nice. | 我只是想做个乖儿子 |
[17:56] | My mom was lonely, and I wanted to help her. | 我妈很孤独 我想帮她而已 |
[17:58] | No one is lonely, Louis. | 路易斯 没人觉得孤独 |
[18:00] | That’s not a real thing. | 那只是你自己单方面的想法 |
[18:02] | I’m telling you, she was just doing it for the grade. | 我跟你说吧 她这么做只是为了拿高分而已 |
[18:05] | And if it weren’t for you, I’d have a new fridge… | 要不是你瞎搅和的话 我现在就有新冰箱了… |
[18:10] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[18:14] | Hmm? Oh, you’re into my socks, girl? | 怎么了? 啊 妞 你喜欢我的袜子? |
[18:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:19] | Yeah, I would like to come back to your house | 好啊 我很乐意去你家 |
[18:20] | for some hot chocolate and light kissing. | 喝巧克力并玩亲亲 |
[18:23] | Do you feel a little bad going ice skating | 捉弄了埃文后 你去溜冰会不会 |
[18:25] | after what we did to Evan? | 觉得有一点内疚? |
[18:26] | No. | 不会 |
[18:27] | Ah, just who I was looking for. | 啊 我正找你们两个 |
[18:30] | You two are taking me to the Teacher Supply Store. | 你们两个要陪我去教学用品店 |
[18:32] | No way! We’re just about to go skating. | 没门儿! 我们正准备去溜冰 |
[18:34] | If you refuse, I’ll tell Mom you took me to an R-rated movie. | 如果你们拒绝的话 我就跟妈妈说你们带我看了限制级电影 |
[18:38] | Are you blackmailing us? | 你这是在威胁我们吗? |
[18:40] | If putting a label on it helps you swallow it, then sure. | 如果这么叫能让你们更好地接受的话 那就是吧 |
[18:43] | Sometimes you’re the knife. Sometimes you’re the balloon. | 人生就是这样 有时候是刀子 有时候只能是气球 |
[18:45] | Now, chop chop, you balloons. | 好了 快点 你们两个气球 |
[18:47] | Mom will never believe you. | 老妈才不会相信你 |
[18:48] | It’s two against one, | 现在是二对一 |
[18:50] | our word versus yours. | 我们的话对你的片面之词 |
[18:52] | Versus this ticket stub. | 还有这张票根 |
[18:55] | Still think scrapbooking is a joke? | 现在还觉得做剪贴簿很好笑吗? |
[19:01] | Got a sec? | 你有时间吗? |
[19:06] | I thought you hated the way I painted your nails. | 我以为你不喜欢我帮您做的指甲 |
[19:12] | I saw your homework assignment. | 我看了你的作业 |
[19:15] | “My favorite hobby is… | “我最喜欢的爱好是… |
[19:18] | doing nails with Jessica.” | 和杰西卡一起做指甲” |
[19:27] | But we’re not even friendly with each other. | 但是我们一直都不会给对方好脸色 |
[19:29] | You don’t even look at me when I do your nails. | 我帮你做指甲的时候你看都不看我一眼 |
[19:46] | Always crying during sports. | 运动的时候老是哭 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry I told you I liked Bernard | 很抱歉我为了借你的轮椅 |
[19:58] | so I could use your wheelchair. | 骗你说我喜欢伯纳德 |
[20:00] | I hope we didn’t mess things up with him. | 希望我们没有搞砸你们的关系 |
[20:06] | I knew it! | 我就知道! |
[20:19] | I know it’s late, | 我知道现在有点晚 |
[20:20] | but do you want to go shopping with me? | 不过你要不要和我一起去剁手? |
[20:23] | All the good sales are over, but who knows — | 虽然现在划算的东西已经没了 但谁知道呢 |
[20:26] | we might see somebody get trampled. | 我们说不定能看到有人被踩踏呢 |
[20:28] | I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[20:35] | I’m ready for Black Friday! | 我已经做好黑五剁手的准备了! |
[20:37] | I just…I needed a little hair of the dog. | 我得… 我得来点解宿醉的酒 |
[20:40] | Here. | 喝一口 |
[20:46] | Hey, so did I come over yesterday? | 所以我昨天有来过吗? |
[20:49] | Were we all together? | 我们都在一起是吧? |
[20:50] | ‘Cause things are a bit hazy. | 因为我的记忆有点模糊 |
[20:53] | At some point, I think I made nachos. | 我昨晚不知什么时候好像做了玉米片 |
[20:55] | And I also recall doing a load of laundry in my underwear. | 我还记得我只穿着内衣去洗了一大堆衣服 |
[20:59] | And then I think I tried to go for a run, and… | 然后我好像打算去跑步 接着… |
[21:02] | Sure did. | 我果然去了 |
[21:05] | And then I woke up in bed under the covers with my shoes on. | 接着我我在床上醒来 鞋子都没脱 |
[21:09] | And my hair was wet for some reason. | 我的头发不知怎么地湿了 |
[21:10] | And Marvin’s not talking to me, | 马文又不理我 |
[21:12] | which isn’t a great sign. | 这可不是什么好兆头 |
[21:15] | Yeah, so… | 所以… |
[21:17] | did we hang out at all? | 我们昨晚有一起玩吗? |